PDA

View Full Version : In love with a china girl (Pls advise)

Wet Fantasy
06-11-2008, 10:52 AM
i met this girl in may when i was in shenzen when i went on a trip there to chiong nightclub with my buddies.so as usual my friend book the room for us when we arrive there.the selection of girls was plentiful.as i walking around looking for a girl.this girl caught my eye,she was not dress in uniform and was playing with her handphone.i took her for the night.though in the ktv room all my friends were partying i just felt that this was just an illusion and they were just deceiving themselves.The girl was quiet and seeing i was quiet, took me out on a stroll around the hotel.we hold hands as we walk around the hotel with just the street lamps to guide us.finally we stop at the lake.there was quietness and soft breeze with the moonlight.had a good time talking to her and found her different from the other girls.my friend sms me and i didn't even notice..they were waiting for me to go back to the room.when i got back into the room..they were like thinking, where did you guys go.i told them we went for a stroll.personally i had a wonderful time instead of the usual dice game. after i return to singapore.i found out that she met another guy in the nightclub shortly after i left,who wanted to marry her.got to know that he is a prc but working as a lawyer here he is also a permanent resisdent here.she has quited after meeting him. That night on qq when she told me that i was heart broken and told her i like her and not to marry that guy.her response was.i would only give him up only if i can provide her "ann ting"life. her definition"stay at home take care of kids" i thought to myself i am only a low wage worker that earn less that 2.5k plus o.t how to fight with a lawyer.she also pose me question like.what if your parents think if they know you marry a girl working in a nightclub.i was dumbfounded.:(
any bro can offer advise on marrying a prc.proceedures etc. feeling very sad.

pewpew
06-11-2008, 11:05 AM
1 night in nightclub and you already fall in love with her?

How much do you know about her?

Try to summarise your situation before doing anything funny...

dgsk
06-11-2008, 11:12 AM
Move on bro, she is right. Absolutely right.
Just be happy that you have met a nice and lovely person who made you happy for that moment and not dwell on anything more.
There are many more girls who have less complicated history and are more down-to-earth in their circumstance who will be happy to make you happy for life.
Love at first sight with a "service sector" girl is not something that most guys can handle for life.

Royster79
06-11-2008, 11:15 AM
follow ur heart... do not let the little bro take over... all the best to u..:)

sammyboyfor
06-11-2008, 11:17 AM

Should be "Any bro can offer ADVICE...".

"Advise" is a verb.

bomarr
06-11-2008, 11:20 AM
TS 1st and foremost u had posted in the wrong thread. U should actually posted your issue over here http://www.sammyboyforum.com/matters-heart/

There are plenty of KC expert u can find over there to solved your problem.

But b4 they start to give u any solution. Let me this junior uncle give u some advice.

From the post i have read and understood am i rite to said u only been to Shenzhen once? So it must be love at 1st sight? Sorry if i'm being harsh to u.

But the way u posted is like you can so easily fall in love. How long have u know her? There are plenty of normal girl waiting for u to choose and u choose a ktv girl? Trust me if you go back Shenzhen a few more times you will find all the girls are the same. Out to fish into deep pocket and if somehow they find your pocket is not deep enuff they will disappear into thin air within secs. Your post u already said u earn less then 2.5K monthly. How are you going to give her "an ting" lifestyle fight with the lawyer competitor? Pls trust me her so-called "an-ting" mean at least 3-5k send to her China account monthly. This is the basic minimun requirement. She will not toll with you for yr miserable salary. So the best advice i could give you is give her up and find a normal girl who will bear the hardship with u. Now it will easy to let her go as she also is not your official GF. Dun wait till u sink deeper till u can't help yrself den it can be very destructive to yr parents as well as yrself.

Just my 2rmb worth of opinion! ;)

sammyboyfor
06-11-2008, 11:22 AM
TS 1st and foremost u had posted in the wrong thread. U should actually posted your issue over here http://www.sammyboyforum.com/matters-heart/

I have shifted the thread to where the experts reside. :p

bomarr
06-11-2008, 11:28 AM
I have shifted the thread to where the experts reside. :p

Boss so early in the morning already started working in this forum? :D

You also an expert in such matters. Exp: "You must be nuts to fall in love with a whore" :eek:

sammyboyfor
06-11-2008, 11:30 AM
Boss so early in the morning already started working in this forum? :D

You also an expert in such matters. Exp: "You must be nuts to fall in love with a whore" :eek:

Early??? It's 2.30 pm where I am. :rolleyes:

bonk88
06-11-2008, 11:31 AM
bro, there are bro who have many incident about love with PRC, end up most of them got cheated...AS what the bro above said, u only know her just nite in ktv and may be u two been talking over QQ..but that is not love, to me is just a likeing to her more then other gal u have seen or with them..
Pls just be careful about PRC gal, i am not saying all of them r bad, u just have to be very careful..u can read my post on beware of PRC MM, is my friend..
good luck to u bro....:D

bomarr
06-11-2008, 11:34 AM
Early??? It's 2.30 pm where I am. :rolleyes:

aussie time huh. Cheers! :cool:

SinDellman
06-11-2008, 11:38 AM
TS, just treat this encounter exactly like your nick .... "Wet Fantasy" ... nothing more, nothing less.

Even old people like me, who have met such lady of the night for so many decades (though not so often) we often "fall in love" with such ladies of our dream when we were in paradise .... imagine, sometimes we cant even sms in chinese and we were desperate enough to get strangers to help us to read and reply in sms to them .... but after a few days, the mood just die off.... and when back to our office/home, we are back to reality.

Usually any lady who get and give to our atttention is usually "the special one, totally different from the rest" ....:rolleyes:

move on bro .....

jon2000sg
06-11-2008, 11:39 AM
i met this girl in may when i was in shenzen when i went on a trip there to chiong nightclub with my buddies.so as usual my friend book the room for us when we arrive there.the selection of girls was plentiful.as i walking around looking for a girl.this girl caught my eye,she was not dress in uniform and was playing with her handphone.i took her for the night.though in the ktv room all my friends were partying i just felt that this was just an illusion and they were just deceiving themselves.The girl was quiet and seeing i was quiet, took me out on a stroll around the hotel.we hold hands as we walk around the hotel with just the street lamps to guide us.finally we stop at the lake.there was quietness and soft breeze with the moonlight.had a good time talking to her and found her different from the other girls.my friend sms me and i didn't even notice..they were waiting for me to go back to the room.when i got back into the room..they were like thinking, where did you guys go.i told them we went for a stroll.personally i had a wonderful time instead of the usual dice game. after i return to singapore.i found out that she met another guy in the nightclub shortly after i left,who wanted to marry her.got to know that he is a prc but working as a lawyer here he is also a permanent resisdent here.she has quited after meeting him. That night on qq when she told me that i was heart broken and told her i like her and not to marry that guy.her response was.i would only give him up only if i can provide her "ann ting"life. her definition"stay at home take care of kids" i thought to myself i am only a low wage worker that earn less that 2.5k plus o.t how to fight with a lawyer.she also pose me question like.what if your parents think if they know you marry a girl working in a nightclub.i was dumbfounded.:(
any bro can offer advise on marrying a prc.proceedures etc. feeling very sad.your wallet must thick if you wanna marry a PRC girl !

Fishcer
06-11-2008, 12:03 PM
Sigh...another 1...just wondering - why can't all of just read thru the threads? They are all more or less the same...unless got some new or funny incidents that have never appeared...or else just reading thru all the threads here n u will get ur answers...which basically are only 2 : (a) Wake up, smell the shit, n move on (b) dream on, be the shit, and get flushed down the toilet bowl .

cablesnwires
06-11-2008, 12:49 PM
Dear bro TS,

I smell a scam brewing. Based on your story, there are just too many loopholes in her story, if anything she said is real.

PRC guy who is a SG PR lawyer?? WTF!!!
SG PR lawyer marrying a k-girl?? WTF!!

Well, I would said she is both clever and stupid. Clever, because she had already sized you at that 1 session in KTV. Very slick indeed. Stupid, because of this fcuking incredible story about some hotshot marrying her, even more stupid to lay out that she wants to have a 安定生活.

Advise you to stop it and come back to this thread again to read through what you have written. You will find yourself having a good laugh.

naemlo
06-11-2008, 12:50 PM
Move on with life, move on with new ger. :rolleyes:

Vincent4499
06-11-2008, 01:06 PM
Hello, Bros,

You just wake up ? have your breakfast and forgot about the trip.
plan for next trip to another part of China and enjoy yourself.

Vincent4499
06-11-2008, 01:09 PM
Bros,
Start planning another trip to another part of China.
Many girls will tell you the same stories.
after a while you will get use to it.

SinDellman
06-11-2008, 02:04 PM
I am most thankful to the bro who has just upped me with some points and consequently entitled me to a Power of 1 ....

this will encourage me to contribute more positively to this forum ....

kumsia, kumsia ....

EtherC
06-11-2008, 02:18 PM
Not dressing in uniform doesn't make her any special or innocent just a tad smarter because it catches the attention of men. Heard of the saying 鹤立鸡群? Meaning the crane stands out in a roost of chickens. Those with unique appearances(style & personality) stand a better chance in the acquisition of mates(it ups the attraction factor), its a standard rule in the animal kingdom. Ask any pickup artist they'll tell you the same thing. The only one deceiving himself is you. Your friends are doing what they should be doing in a KTV, playing with the girls. You on the other hand looked for romance.

If she found a nice man who wants to marry her, good for her. Like she said the lawyer is able to give her a stable life. So you know you don't earn much, shouldn't your focus then be to find ways in making more money than pondering how to marry her when you don't meet her prerequisites? There are hundreds of millions of women in this world, what is to say there are no others like her who may come your way? Thus the best way is to accumulate more wealth and make yourself into a better man so that you'll be in a position to grab the next opportunity that comes along.

Zhu Yuan Zhang the founding emperor of Ming dynasty was a farmer who was so poor he had to become a monk to survive. His destiny changed when he joined the rebel army to overthrow the Mongols. He took a step forward so should you. Others can look down on you but you should never do it to yourself. Keep upgrading yourself be it trade skills or education and look out for opportunities.

DTCEPL
06-11-2008, 03:52 PM
Others can look down on you but you should never do it to yourself. Keep upgrading yourself be it trade skills or education and look out for opportunities.

I am support 101% this phase;)

Upgrade your skills and/or education, expose yourself to more industries/trade, manage time and money wisely, be humble and prudence....gals will come to you - at least this is what I feel a nice gentleman should be

colins
06-11-2008, 04:00 PM

Bros...I thought we are just supposed to advise on the procedure for marry a prc woman? :confused:

cablesnwires
06-11-2008, 04:52 PM
Bros...I thought we are just supposed to advise on the procedure for marry a prc woman? :confused:

We know, but don't forget he works his ass off for 2.5K, and he wants to marry her? :rolleyes:

Let's talk about the wedding itself, assuming both sets of parents are willing.

Wedding Dinner? One in Singapore and One in China? How much is the costs?
Wedding studio shots? Much cheaper in China, but still $$$

By knowing the procedure is only half the way, the actual marriage costs is the other......

slider_72
06-11-2008, 05:30 PM

Bro TS, first you must ask the match maker to make a trip to your future in-law's house to propose marriage and bring some gifts. The professional match maker will know what sort of gifts to bring.

Next arrange for both sides' parents to meet to negotiate the dowry, where to hold the wedding celebrations, how many tables, how many guests, etc, etc.

Then you two go try on your wedding attire, go for photo shoot, if the photo shoot is going to take place in Singapore, you go to City Hall, where she stand on the steps, you hold a bouquet of flowers and contort your bodies to whatever odd angles the camera man tells you.

On the wedding day, must arrange for one of those red gaudy bridal sedan carried by 4 sedan bearers to walk from you house to go to her house to pick up the bride. You should also go to the turf club to borrow a horse before that so that you can ride on your horse ahead of the bridal sedan. Macham like in the movies.

Since you are Sillyporean and she is in China, you better start a few months ahead because the sedan bearers have to walk all the way from Causeway up north through Malaysia, Thailand, Laos before entering Yunnan and heading towards whichever province her family home is. Pray hard she is not from Heilongjiang otherwise your sedan bearers must start walking a few years ahead of the wedding.

Once your exhausted sedan bearers reach her home town, you pick up the bride, she sit in the bridal sedan and you walk back down south until you reach Sillypore again.

Reach home liao you bring her to your house, bow to the heavens, bow towards your parents, then bow towards each other. After that, you get drunk while she waits for you in your room.

When night falls, all the SBF bros that you invite to the wedding dinner will hide in the bridal chambers and peep at you while you lift your bride's veil and do the do.

For dramatic effect, if the weather is good, we will station some people outside to provide sound effect of thunder and rain while you do the do.

Next day when you wake up. Viola! You are married.

Remember to follow the entire procedure closely, ok? If any part of the procedure is not adhere to, it may amount to sufficient cause for her to petition for divorce and to apply for a Court order that you give up 99% of your assets to her, chop off your arms and legs and castrate you.

FromBoy2Man
06-11-2008, 06:28 PM
$2.5k per month, take home is $2k is alot of money already. Some only earning less than $2k per month also leading not a bad life. BTW earning how much is consider average, any bro can advise as my boss told me i am over pay and $1.2k per month for me is enough. Wonder y a PRC living in china needs $3-5k per month??? or is it $3-5k rmb? :confused:

waiwaiz
06-11-2008, 06:29 PM
Then you two go try on your wedding attire, go for photo shoot, if the photo shoot is going to take place in Singapore, you go to City Hall, where she stand on the steps, you hold a bouquet of flowers and contort your bodies to whatever odd angles the camera man tells you.

this a gd one.......haha

Remember to follow the entire procedure closely, ok? If any part of the procedure is not adhere to, it may amount to sufficient cause for her to petition for divorce and to apply for a Court order that you give up 99% of your assets to her, chop off your arms and legs and castrate you.

Hope TS can wake up soon.................:)

Fishcer
06-11-2008, 06:39 PM
Bro TS, first you must ask the match maker to make a trip to your future in-law's house to propose marriage and bring some gifts. The professional match maker will know what sort of gifts to bring.

Next arrange for both sides' parents to meet to negotiate the dowry, where to hold the wedding celebrations, how many tables, how many guests, etc, etc.

.................................................. .....

Next day when you wake up. Viola! You are married.

Hahahaha..... :D:D

colins
06-11-2008, 08:20 PM
Since you are Sillyporean and she is in China, you better start a few months ahead because the sedan bearers have to walk all the way from Causeway up north through Malaysia, Thailand, Laos before entering Yunnan and heading towards whichever province her family home is. Pray hard she is not from Heilongjiang otherwise your sedan bearers must start walking a few years ahead of the wedding.

Once your exhausted sedan bearers reach her home town, you pick up the bride, she sit in the bridal sedan and you walk back down south until you reach Sillypore again.

Hahahahaha....no matter how funny it sounds, the amount of effort to marry a prc (TS - your PRC) is about the same, including the sedan hike. haha

Wet Fantasy
07-11-2008, 12:03 AM

Reach home liao you bring her to your house, bow to the heavens, bow towards your parents, then bow towards each other. After that, you get drunk while she waits for you in your room.

ya right like macham in the movies. fucking hell you having high fever sibo!!! if i follow your way i might as well castrate you easier. you got problem with singaporean is it? talk like little kid.if you dun respect for others dun expect others to repect you it dosen't matter what skin color or nationality you are.

if you want to zap me after i write this go ahead.it just prove you have a temperament & mind of a kid.:mad:

ekemono
07-11-2008, 12:24 AM
Hi TS,

Can you learn to use "paragraph" in your post? Nobody likes to stick a ruler onto the screen to aid their reading.

As much as you mentioned about the importances of begetting respect from others, respect your readers by writing it out properly. Otherwise it not gonna be effective.

paiseh eh, dun get angry hor

Wet Fantasy
07-11-2008, 12:49 AM
Hi TS,

Can you learn to use "paragraph" in your post? Nobody likes to stick a ruler onto the screen to aid their reading.

As much as you mentioned about the importances of begetting respect from others, respect your readers by writing it out properly. Otherwise it not gonna be effective.

paiseh eh, dun get angry hor

point taken.i only angry with people who take advantage of other's plight or

situation and try to make fun out of them.really shows their immaturity.

cheongsan
07-11-2008, 02:07 AM
I am now in China for a business trip but cheonging in KTVs is the inevitable.

I am inundated with plentiful PRC MMs who are trying to lure me into the KC trap with all sort of patterns but my mind is very clear with what I am doing. Whenever I think of how these PRCs whom have given their virginities and best part of their bodies to their first or most beloved boyfriends without involving money before they allowed other men to screw them for money, my mind becomes very clear that they don't fall in love with you. They fall in love because you can give them stability. After that then they talk about love with you. Get it?

As I am cheonging in these KTVs in China, I have met so many beautiful women but because I just know them too well (owing to my frequent travelling to China), I just cannot bring myself to fall in love with any of them, no matter how beautiful they are, how average looking they are, how nice they are, how lack of experience they are, how demure and innocent they are. I am merely having the mentality of Warren Buffet in investment except that I applied it in cheonging.

By the way, I have just finished a wonderful sex session with a 19-year old KTV MM who claimed that I am different from other men and she is sound asleep now on our bed. I am going to make her meow in the morning...hehehe

justl00king
07-11-2008, 02:11 AM
I am inundated with plentiful PRC MMs who are trying to lure me into the KC trap with all sort of patterns but my mind is very clear with what I am doing. Whenever I think of how these PRCs whom have given their virginities and best part of their bodies to their first or most beloved boyfriends without involving money before they allowed other men to screw them for money, my mind becomes very clear that they don't fall in love with you. They fall in love because you can give them stability. After that then they talk about love with you. Get it?

Well said bro,

You get a 7up from me. :)

cheongsan
07-11-2008, 02:24 AM
Hey brother justl00king,

Thanks for your generosity....hehehe

jojogigi
07-11-2008, 02:36 AM
You see she said she's willing to give up the lawyer if you are able to provide her a comfortable life. So whats her main point? Money enough to stay at home look at kids. expenditure. So you have to earn more than the lawyer so she can give him up right? The main focus for her marriage is stability. In terms of money. Its not wrong. I think she's been very direct with you. She never even set up a KC trap and she posed a simple question."what if your parents think if they know you marry a girl working in a nightclub" and you were dumbfounded. This shows how you have not thought about it. And did you ask her what was her lawyer bf's answers? The main thing she's trying to let you give up hope. She's already being nice by not KCing you into giving her presents or whatever. And TS. what you are going through now is infatuation. Just like our PRI and SEC and JC/POLY times. When we go out work...being busy and shit. We lacked of the intimacy (not physical but emotional)
between boy/girl. (thus the strolliing at the lake was a catalyst of your infatuation). We lacked this type of feelings. I'm also guilty of it. Thats why i was infatuated with a KTV girl. Met her at XX ktv... bonk her 2 times (she was hardworking)... go to esplanade romantic(she insisted) and that made me felt something. She got caught. I fly to china to meet her... and now i'm still in this turbulent relationship. very complicated... very messy. But i learn to think clearly and fuck care liao. It started with sex for me. and is ongoing as a crazy relationship. I knew she may not be able to come bk sg. But i still like her and meet her... why? (because of that time in esplanade... she let me felt the intimacy... just like you TS.. the stroll in the lake) I know we have no future and im just playing along in this r/s or game. And as may crazy as it sounds, I'm meeting her (again) in malaysia. BUt thats my problem and i have to deal with it. I know the answers in my heart and let me work myself out. so TS think.......its not easy to think without ur heart but you have to. Logic before feeling. Fact before love.

colins
07-11-2008, 05:56 AM
You see she said she's willing to give up the lawyer if you are able to provide her a comfortable life. So whats her main point? Money enough to stay at home look at kids. expenditure. So you have to earn more than the lawyer so she can give him up right? The main focus for her marriage is stability. In terms of money. Its not wrong. I think she's been very direct with you. She never even set up a KC trap and she posed a simple question."what if your parents think if they know you marry a girl working in a nightclub" and you were dumbfounded. This shows how you have not thought about it. And did you ask her what was her lawyer bf's answers? The main thing she's trying to let you give up hope. She's already being nice by not KCing you into giving her presents or whatever. And TS. what you are going through now is infatuation. Just like our PRI and SEC and JC/POLY times. When we go out work...being busy and shit. We lacked of the intimacy (not physical but emotional)
between boy/girl. (thus the strolliing at the lake was a catalyst of your infatuation). We lacked this type of feelings. I'm also guilty of it. Thats why i was infatuated with a KTV girl. ...
And as may crazy as it sounds, I'm meeting her (again) in malaysia. BUt thats my problem and i have to deal with it. I know the answers in my heart and let me work myself out. so TS think.......its not easy to think without ur heart but you have to. Logic before feeling. Fact before love.

Well said. 2 weeks ago I would never believe this will come out from you, bro. Looks like you've changed.

Bro Wet Fantasy, bro slider's post was not for the purpose of taking your plight in light, many things are obvious in your situation, there can hardly be anything else to be said as well. A personal and immatured attack would be "you are a moron" or something like that. Think about it, what can come out from your situation except to self deflate? Is it becos you are useless when a 'lawyer' has the ability to take your girl? Are you making a responsible statement in asking her not to marry that guy becos you are infatuated with her?

You are not useless. You are just wanting something which is out of your reach. If she's yours, no matter how you tekan her, she will come back to you. If she is not, dun dwell in it lo. Feeling sorry can only make her pity you and pity leads only to compassion, not love. You can give a dollar to the tissue paper seller, but you will never love the old man or woman.

ekemono
07-11-2008, 07:46 AM
If she's yours, no matter how you tekan her, she will come back to you.

I want to highlight these words cos they are one of the most important conditions regardless of being in a relationship with a working gal or simply that avearge gal on the street.
Also, these conditions are important indications to the bad gals when they are fucking with our mind with a motive to gain certain advantage.

And I would like to indicate that the word "tekan" can meant her disappointment, your inability, your short-comings, your disadvantage. These partly can explained why some working gals still stick with the their hometown guy that allows them to be in this line. The gals are not inhuman, they do feel love, but unfortunately it was mostly for someone else. Unless you are that one in a million. But dun go trying to find silly excuses and reasons to convinced yourselve that they are that one in a million, let the difficult moments convinced you otherwise.

walabis
07-11-2008, 09:37 AM
after i return to singapore.i found out that she met another guy in the nightclub shortly after i left,who wanted to marry her.got to know that he is a prc but working as a lawyer here he is also a permanent resisdent here.she has quited after meeting him. That night on qq when she told me that i was heart broken and told her i like her and not to marry that guy.her response was.i would only give him up only if i can provide her "ann ting"life. her definition"stay at home take care of kids" i thought to myself i am only a low wage worker that earn less that 2.5k plus o.t how to fight with a lawyer.she also pose me question like.what if your parents think if they know you marry a girl working in a nightclub.i was dumbfounded.:(
This girl so power after knowing her one nite in KTV and wanted to marry her ??? Any way my advice to you "FORGET HER" :rolleyes:

DO_YOU_BJ
07-11-2008, 09:39 AM
fucking hell you having high fever sibo!!! if i follow your way i might as well castrate you easier. you got problem with singaporean is it? talk like little kid.if you dun respect for others dun expect others to repect you it dosen't matter what skin color or nationality

My young friend, if i were you, i'll slap myself 2 times for posting this.
1)Reason 1, becos you read his post without reading into the essence of it....he's trying to make you see a point but in another way only.

2) Wif 2500 penuts amonth, you prolly cant even get a car...let alone marry a girl from over the sea.
You think she came here for wat???? To escape from poverty n experience poverty on a foreign soil? Come on la

What bro slider wanted you to see is THE WHOLE PICTURE AS IT IS! NOT AS U WISH IT TO BE!

Well, its your life your choice, but remember, he means you well.

DTCEPL
07-11-2008, 10:03 AM
point taken.i only angry with people who take advantage of other's plight or

situation and try to make fun out of them.really shows their immaturity.

Bro Wet Fantasy, actually some Bros here are nice people. They are using reverse psychology on you....making fun of the matter meaning asking you to back off. Try to use your mind to think rather then leaving it to your heart.

They mean you well, in a way it may be insulting but if you get their point, you will appreciate their approach.

Cheers

DTCEPL
07-11-2008, 10:06 AM
By the way, I have just finished a wonderful sex session with a 19-year old KTV MM who claimed that I am different from other men and she is sound asleep now on our bed. I am going to make her meow in the morning...hehehe

KNN Bro Cheongsan.....early morning makes me horny already:D

How am I going to get thru the day thinking of the enjoyment you are having now.....sighs.

pewpew
07-11-2008, 10:06 AM
$2.5k per month, take home is $2k is alot of money already. Some only earning less than $2k per month also leading not a bad life. BTW earning how much is consider average, any bro can advise as my boss told me i am over pay and $1.2k per month for me is enough. Wonder y a PRC living in china needs $3-5k per month??? or is it $3-5k rmb? :confused:

Few of my staff (age 30-50) who have family with kids, their average income is around $2k, freshly grad is around $1.5k, management is around $3k.

Depending on what kinda job scope you are doing?

My staff can afford to own a car, staying in a 5 room flat with a nice balance of amount to spend with his tiny little $2k salary thou.

pewpew
07-11-2008, 10:08 AM
Depending on the luxury you trying to enjoy, some people scrape and save to let family have enjoy to spend, but i believe most of our bros here are rich thou since they can bonk here and there hehe:D

Wet Fantasy
07-11-2008, 10:10 AM
Dear bro TS,

I smell a scam brewing. Based on your story, there are just too many loopholes in her story, if anything she said is real.

PRC guy who is a SG PR lawyer?? WTF!!!
SG PR lawyer marrying a k-girl?? WTF!!

Well, I would said she is both clever and stupid. Clever, because she had already sized you at that 1 session in KTV. Very slick indeed. Stupid, because of this fcuking incredible story about some hotshot marrying her, even more stupid to lay out that she wants to have a 安定生活.

Advise you to stop it and come back to this thread again to read through what you have written. You will find yourself having a good laugh.

you are right bro.it is a scam.got 2 friends to help me check out her story.one is a lawyer himself another is a I.T consultant.

she provided me with two photograph and a name of this so called lawyer.

1)found out that her photo she provided is from some chinese movie taken with a handphone on a pc monitor and edited using photoshop.:eek:haha.

2)my lawyer friend found this amusing and help me find out there is no prc lawyer by this name.

I am not going to expose her when i meet her the next trip.will screw her untill i sian of her then dump her.:mad: she underestimated me.

DO_YOU_BJ
07-11-2008, 10:14 AM
she underestimated me.

You really think so?
Bro, read you're earlier posts and now u say this.
Think she won....you'll understand more after your so called bonking trip has ended & you return...
You'll see.....

EtherC
07-11-2008, 10:20 AM
There you have it. Nice detective work. Stick to playing & achieving success financially, its much better time spent than falling for these lousy half baked schemes. Like Alex Spanos said Cash is king. Have cash play them. Why be under their thumb when you get to be on top of them? Cheers!

xyz1001
07-11-2008, 10:54 AM
You really think so?
Think she won....you'll understand more after your so called bonking trip has ended & you return...
You'll see.....

Hahaha

Boy,
One night stroll in the park can already make u start this thread,
One little bait and u be going back to look for her

Go enjoy yourself, or rather go let her enjoy u.

Wet Fantasy
07-11-2008, 11:01 AM
You really think so?
You'll see.....

Yes.i will see.haha:D

Wet Fantasy
07-11-2008, 11:04 AM
Hahaha

Go enjoy yourself, or rather go let her enjoy u.

haha either way i also enjoy what:D.now that i know her true color will see what else she can put up.:mad:

jojogigi
07-11-2008, 11:17 AM
haha either way i also enjoy what:D.now that i know her true color will see what else she can put up.:mad:

U now over confident la my friend. Remember.. china still their place. Limpeh how mad also dun dare to fuck ard in their place. dude. Dude just becareful la.
PRC girls are not stupid and infact much clever than quite alot of us here.

colins
07-11-2008, 12:22 PM

Oh...this is EXACTLY the same attitude many bros have displayed after just hearing "you are stupid to believe in her words". Its like the numerous pieces of advice gave them a little pocket knife and they want to go back and take revenge liao, figuratively speaking of cos. She has a GPMG, my friend. Boy is she glad that you'll be going back to meet her.

Look inside you first, understand why you fall. Confront yourself before you confront her. This is not the marble game that after you found a super magic marble, you can go back to challenge the big boys. Its not the marble that made you a loser, its your skills, bro.

DO_YOU_BJ
07-11-2008, 12:39 PM
Remember these ARROGANT remarks you made my young friend......
For in the not very distant future, you'll be feeling a yearn you never knew existed, the pain that's worst than being dead, you're filled by anger now...but it will subside, once that happens...yes you will see......
Then you know the POWER of KC!
It's ok, i totally understand you and where you're coming from........one day, you'll be telling someone the same..........like what you're hearing from the rest here.
Worst, you'll be just like the countless who just VANISHED into thin air.
Remember wat i said in my last post, you dictate your life, but by this arrogance, you unknowingly set urself up to be trapped deeper.

aces68
07-11-2008, 12:46 PM

as usual, bro colins is most observant ... :p

wah only 1 day and thread already 4 pages long..can;t wait to hear the next instalment from TS.

xyz1001
07-11-2008, 12:54 PM
Oh...this is EXACTLY the same attitude many bros have displayed after just hearing "you are stupid to believe in her words". Its like the numerous pieces of advice gave them a little pocket knife and they want to go back and take revenge liao, figuratively speaking of cos. She has a GPMG, my friend. Boy is she glad that you'll be going back to meet her.

Boy, and she dun even need to use the GPMG man. 杀鸡何需用牛刀. She was just testing how deep the water is, sizing him up and so much has stirred.

xyz1001
07-11-2008, 01:01 PM
Remember these ARROGANT remarks you made my young friend......

Haha. That's why i dun discourage the little one to go.
Obiwan is still the kind old man. :D

colins
07-11-2008, 01:07 PM
as usual, bro colins is most observant ... :p

wah only 1 day and thread already 4 pages long..can;t wait to hear the next instalment from TS.

Yeah, I've got bro slider in the line of fire...haha...sorry sorry
I think the rest of the bros are more observant in seeing that one stroll in the night can make TS want to marry the girl liao.

Bro xyz, that's setting the stage. If TS comes in, that's it. If he doesn't, she'll set the stage for someone else, like probably what she's now doing to 5 guys everyday. Hope TS update us on her kungfu when he comes back! :D

et911
07-11-2008, 01:36 PM
Zhu Yuan Zhang the founding emperor of Ming dynasty was a farmer who was so poor he had to become a monk to survive. His destiny changed when he joined the rebel army to overthrow the Mongols. He took a step forward so should you. Others can look down on you but you should never do it to yourself. Keep upgrading yourself be it trade skills or education and look out for opportunities.

Positive motivation, very nice. :)

slider_72
07-11-2008, 02:07 PM
Yeah, I've got bro slider in the line of fire...haha...sorry sorry
I think the rest of the bros are more observant in seeing that one stroll in the night can make TS want to marry the girl liao.

Its ok bro. Sticks and stones may break my bones, but words I don't give a shit. I am sure the bros reading this thread will know who is the immature one here.

Maybe our friend here was expecting comments like "you poor thing, let us all get together and have a group hug", or "don't worry about the lawyer, she really loves you because you two had a stroll by the lake, she will choose love over money".

Again, like with bro Kefuso's thread, I think the opinion of all the bros here is unanimous. Our friend here is being led up the garden path. Look on the bright side, at least he did not spend too much money.

TS, cut loss and run like hell I say. By the way, I have been cheonging for close to two decades already. How many years have you been cheonging?

DTCEPL
07-11-2008, 02:40 PM
By the way, I have been cheonging for close to two decades already. How many years have you been cheonging?

:rolleyes:2 decades....Bro Slider_72 must have burned off alot of cash in the process....more then enough to buy a Condo I guess.

For me, I hate to Cheong but I want companionship.....and always looking in the wrong place for such.

jojogigi
07-11-2008, 03:17 PM
:rolleyes:2 decades....Bro Slider_72 must have burned off alot of cash in the process....more then enough to buy a Condo I guess.

For me, I hate to Cheong but I want companionship.....and always looking in the wrong place for such.

dude.. i teach u one method... u settle down with a nice ugly sg girl 1st.... fat and ugly,...nvm... once you find another prettier.. ditch the old one.... find another prettier one ditch the old one again... Like that .. you won't have lack of companionship. Btw dtcepl you contradict urself leh... you said you hate to cheong but u are always looking in the wrong place for such..... sibeh contradicting!!!! your mind is clouded... let uncle obiwan clear your mind.. which is not me... Im R2D2....

TS i hope you are driving a merkava or m1a1 abrams or challenger when you are meeting her..... hope you don't get VBIED....

slider_72
07-11-2008, 03:49 PM
TS i hope you are driving a merkava or m1a1 abrams or challenger when you are meeting her..... hope you don't get VBIED....

I can picture this, a lone tank thundering over the swampy landscape trying to seek out and destroy the enemy, only to be confronted by an entire squadron of AH-64s armed with hellfire missles.

The Americans got their ass kicked real bad in Vietnam. A world superpower with enough firepower to destroy the entire world many times over got its sorry ass kicked by a bunch of poorly armed and poorly equipped peasants. Why? They were too arrogant, failed to understand the enemy's capabilities and fought the enemy on the enemy's home ground. Sounds familiar?

waiwaiz
07-11-2008, 04:02 PM
I can picture this, a lone tank thundering over the swampy landscape trying to seek out and destroy the enemy, only to be confronted by an entire squadron of AH-64s armed with hellfire missles.

The Americans got their ass kicked real bad in Vietnam. A world superpower with enough firepower to destroy the entire world many times over got its sorry ass kicked by a bunch of poorly armed and poorly equipped peasants. Why? They were too arrogant, failed to understand the enemy's capabilities and fought the enemy on the enemy's home ground. Sounds familiar?

Very chim...but very well say..........:)

jojogigi
07-11-2008, 04:14 PM

the best part is TS is driving an SAF Rover to fight the enemy.... 5.62 bullet enough to kill liao.

colins
07-11-2008, 04:48 PM
Bros...for those of you who got lost wondering why bro slider and jojogigi are on an arm race, I apologise on their behalf cos I started the whole thing refering to a certain 'little pocket knife'. It appears to be some unrecognisable model number that I can't tell whether it is mobile phone or some helicopters.

Hope TS comments. :)

sammyboyfor
07-11-2008, 04:50 PM

American firepower is designed for conventional warfare. The Vietnam war was a civil war between North and South which the Americans became directly involved in. The fighting was essentially Guerilla warfare. Civilians by day became Vietcong soldiers when night fell.

The situation in Iraq today is similar. The conventional warfare part was easy. Superior firepower and technology meant that the yanks kicked Saddam's ass in no time at all. However, maintaining the peace where the military is used to maintain law and order is a different kettle of fish altogether.

Your understanding of warfare is rather poor. I suggest you stick to whore mongering. :rolleyes:

slider_72
07-11-2008, 04:55 PM
Your understanding of warfare is rather poor. I suggest you stick to whore mongering.

That is why I prefer to make love, not war. :D

slider_72
07-11-2008, 05:04 PM
Bros...for those of you who got lost wondering why bro slider and jojogigi are on an arm race, I apologise on their behalf cos I started the whole thing refering to a certain 'little pocket knife'. It appears to be some unrecognisable model number that I can't tell whether it is mobile phone or some helicopters.

Hope TS comments. :)

Hahaha. Sorry about that. The brain is still soaked in alcohol so can't get any productive work done at the office. Instead of pretending to work, might as well come in here and have a nice chat with everyone.

TS, TS, where forth art thou, Romeo? We are waiting for your comments. With best regards from the immature anti-Singaporean of unknown race and nationality.

DTCEPL
07-11-2008, 05:14 PM
Btw dtcepl you contradict urself leh... you said you hate to cheong but u are always looking in the wrong place for such..... sibeh contradicting!!!!

I hate to cheong, but my kakis (colleagues) love to....and I always accompanied them, because I need companionship.....man or woman can do. Just want to talk, but I can never find someone that I can talk heart to heart with.

DTCEPL
07-11-2008, 05:19 PM
Suddenly all the Jungle Warfare and military hardware surfaced in SBF.....:rolleyes:

jojogigi
07-11-2008, 05:21 PM
I hate to cheong, but my kakis (colleagues) love to....and I always accompanied them, because I need companionship.....man or woman can do. Just want to talk, but I can never find someone that I can talk heart to heart with.

sometimes i need companionship also.... the older we get... the lonelier we get.... everybody feels lonely sometimes. it's how each of us handle it.

Some use money to buy companionship. some use their friends.
Cos its never fun doing it alone.... hahhaahah.
its lonely when we masturbate ourselves... so we buy someone to help us... ahaha
ok i talking nonsense liao... back to work.

edgar18
07-11-2008, 06:05 PM
Ha....... Bro Slider_72,

my five dollars salute to you!!!!

colins
07-11-2008, 06:06 PM

sometimes i need companionship also.... the older we get... the lonelier we get.... everybody feels lonely sometimes. it's how each of us handle it.

Now I am wondering why we haven't met Mr. DT and do a little companion-ing. Jojogigi, do you have any answer? hahaha...:p

colins
07-11-2008, 06:09 PM
Hahaha. Sorry about that. The brain is still soaked in alcohol so can't get any productive work done at the office. Instead of pretending to work, might as well come in here and have a nice chat with everyone.

TS, TS, where forth art thou, Romeo? We are waiting for your comments. With best regards from the immature anti-Singaporean of unknown race and nationality.

Pretty much sums up today's postings for both of us, dude! hahaha...:p

slider_72
07-11-2008, 06:11 PM
Now I am wondering why we haven't met Mr. DT and do a little companion-ing. Jojogigi, do you have any answer? hahaha...:p

Answer from Jojogigi? His posts are a little incoherent today, with all the talk about administering pleasure onto himself and how lonely that felt.

Too much of a good thing last night perhaps, bro? :cool:

jojogigi
07-11-2008, 06:16 PM
Answer from Jojogigi? His posts are a little incoherent today, with all the talk about administering pleasure onto himself and how lonely that felt.

huh? what? confused.... :confused:

colins
07-11-2008, 06:28 PM
huh? what? confused.... :confused:

Hahahahaha.....not enough sleep for 2 consecutive nights...:D

jojogigi
07-11-2008, 06:53 PM
i want amy shishi and lili... ahahahahahah

justl00king
07-11-2008, 10:21 PM
Hope you live with your china girl happily ever after? :D

DO_YOU_BJ
08-11-2008, 09:27 AM
Its ok bro. Sticks and stones may break my bones, but words I don't give a shit. I am sure the bros reading this thread will know who is the immature one here.
TS, cut loss and run like hell I say. By the way, I have been cheonging for close to two decades already. How many years have you been cheonging?

Slider, well said.........even super long time seasoned cheongster kenna KC still happens.....
From all his post...can already determine where's the culprit

"希望!"

DO_YOU_BJ
08-11-2008, 09:28 AM
Haha. That's why i dun discourage the little one to go.
Obiwan is still the kind old man. :D

Cos the FORCE is strongest on him!;)

DTCEPL
08-11-2008, 09:51 AM
"希望!"

Bro DYBJ....this is the factor that keep all of us going, day after day.....with hopes we have tomorrow......;)

DO_YOU_BJ
08-11-2008, 10:05 AM
Bro DYBJ....this is the factor that keep all of us going, day after day.....with hopes we have tomorrow......;)

WRONG my good friend.
Lancer76 has been trying to get you to appear but your excuses is more than USA for whacking Iraq's ass. hahaha no worries just kidding.

It's good to have hope...not wrong
But if you use hope to rule your life, be ready to have a very painful end.
Hope doesnt rule, determination and planning and strategy shud always be put right in the front and shud be the only driving force...hopes are things that make you smile and sleep better only.
Learn to diff all of them, and i guarantee you my friend, the way you'll live and enjoy your life in watever you do, will change:D

DTCEPL
08-11-2008, 10:14 AM

I guess Bro Jojogigi had a few drinks more then usual last nite, and maybe end up with a good f**k.:rolleyes:

Tats why acting unusual this morning, overly SHIOK already.:D

DO_YOU_BJ
08-11-2008, 10:21 AM
I hereby welcum bro Slider72 to the world of HFJ!
Finally managed to de virginise him that nite hahahaha

DTCEPL
08-11-2008, 10:44 AM
I hereby welcum bro Slider72 to the world of HFJ!
Finally managed to de virginise him that nite hahahaha

Wow HFJ.....frankly, I have nevered patronised such joints before.....believed for high spender only, as for me, better keep to small KTVs HH since I earn peanuts only.:o

U guys enjoy the nite??? Any FR for us to imagine to shiokness

DO_YOU_BJ
08-11-2008, 12:21 PM
Wow HFJ.....frankly, I have nevered patronised such joints before.....believed for high spender only, as for me, better keep to small KTVs HH since I earn peanuts only.:o

U guys enjoy the nite??? Any FR for us to imagine to shiokness

I will leave this honour for bro slider hehehehe
He da enlightened one now hahaha:p

xyz1001
08-11-2008, 01:24 PM
It's good to have hope...not wrong
But if you use hope to rule your life, be ready to have a very painful end.
Hope doesnt rule, determination and planning and strategy shud always be put right in the front and shud be the only driving force...hopes are things that make you smile and sleep better only.
Learn to diff all of them, and i guarantee you my friend, the way you'll live and enjoy your life in watever you do, will change:D

Kudos!!!! ;)

cablesnwires
08-11-2008, 04:21 PM
Bro Wet Fantasy,

I am disappointed with you on 2 counts:

[1] Bro Slider_72 post was not meant to make fun @ anyone. You need to read between the lines, dude, read between the lines. You asked for help, and he has given you one, and though it is not something you would have expected, you should never have gone on the offensive belittling him.

[2] Do you really think you have won, by knowing she hitch a scam on you? I can see the hate in you on this girl, and wants to have your revenge on her when you are back there. Dude, don't do it for the sake of revenge with hate. More often than not, your objective will not be met and you will again ended up with more hate and regret. There are many ways of having revenge without the hate in it. I would suggest that you go there with an open mind, go find another girl to screw, who knows she might even perform better than this one. :D

Just remember this, go there with an open mind, and don't go there for the purpose of revenge. Just enjoy yourself there, and don't give a shit to this girl, no need to show hate or concern, but go find another girl and who knows, she might even be damn pissed if you are in the arms of another girl. ;)

DO_YOU_BJ
08-11-2008, 06:24 PM
有爱就有恨
无爱就没东西恨

cablesnwires
08-11-2008, 06:57 PM
有爱就有恨
无爱就没东西恨

Haha... couldn't agree more with you on this. :)

DO_YOU_BJ
09-11-2008, 07:33 AM
Kudos!!!! ;)
Kumxia my brudder.
So when you wanna go again?
Bro Slider wanna hang power 花 liao hehehe:p

xyz1001
09-11-2008, 11:41 AM
Kumxia my brudder.
So when you wanna go again?
Bro Slider wanna hang power 花 liao hehehe:p

Whahaha... Bro slider wanna hang POWER flower already huh? Looks like he enjoying himself, which lucky gal? The one he lost his virginity to? hahaha.
What abt u bro? Another kill in your scorecard? Then the doll no one take care huh? So poor thing... hehe :D

jojogigi
09-11-2008, 01:04 PM
Whahaha... Bro slider wanna hang POWER flower already huh? Looks like he enjoying himself, which lucky gal? The one he lost his virginity to? hahaha.
What abt u bro? Another kill in your scorecard? Then the doll no one take care huh? So poor thing... hehe :D

the doll rejected got melamine product. lol U take la if u want......

kiko
09-11-2008, 05:59 PM
Bro: wet Fantasy

There is only one way out , that is find a proper job for her in singapore, just to let u , know Thai Express is hiring people now, why not u can ask yr gal to try applying. Its not possible not to work when u both get marry, u tell her even spore gal marry her boyfriend also work, spore standard of living is so high, it will not be realistic, if woman expect us man: middle class people to support her after we marry her. I would expect my wife to work , so as to bring in more income to the house and also not lost touch on working life in society.

slider_72
10-11-2008, 10:26 AM
HFJ is a game that is a tad too sophisticated for newbie like me bros.

Unlike the other categories of WLs, the singers are more like forbidden fruits. They have the right to decide whether to even come by and say hello to you. That may be part of their allure.

Now for these girls, I realised that their most powerful weapon is 希望. This I wholly agree with bro DYBJ. These cock-teasers will tempt you to come back more often, hang more flowers, etc in the hope that you may finally get her in bed.

Maybe this is not a game for a lazy bone like me. Too tiring and time consuming chasing after singers. I should stick to my maggie noodles, convenient, fast to cook, good to eat, always close but never closed.

colins
10-11-2008, 10:54 AM

I know you have your eyes on that one. She too has eyes on you too. In fact, she has the eye for all of us. But then, that's all she has, a pair of eyes. Pass you her number if you want, bro.

But then she sings the same song every night. Poor doll. :p

DTCEPL
10-11-2008, 10:57 AM
HFJ is a game that is a tad too sophisticated for newbie like me bros.

I should stick to my maggie noodles, convenient, fast to cook, good to eat, always close but never closed.

:DHeard you got de-virginised in the HFJ......whahaha.

Lucky I din join in the group last week:p, if not also kena bad bad walked out with a big hole in my wallet and there goes my one month makan money:rolleyes:

DO_YOU_BJ
10-11-2008, 12:50 PM
Now for these girls, I realised that their most powerful weapon is 希望. This I wholly agree with bro DYBJ. These cock-teasers will tempt you to come back more often, hang more flowers, etc in the hope that you may finally get her in bed.
But bro slider, that's where the fun and action really is....not everyone can taste the forbidden fruit...that's actually the essence of the whole game

Maybe this is not a game for a lazy bone like me. Too tiring and time consuming chasing after singers. I should stick to my maggie noodles, convenient, fast to cook, good to eat, always close but never closed.
Agree, but this bowl of instant noodles is shared and accessible by all, thus the fruit, to me la, aint that tasty anymore lor;)

DO_YOU_BJ
10-11-2008, 12:52 PM
I know you have your eyes on that one. She too has eyes on you too. In fact, she has the eye for all of us. But then, that's all she has, a pair of eyes. Pass you her number if you want, bro.

But then she sings the same song every night. Poor doll. :p

Ah....so bro XYZ like the doll....good go go, now she is desperately looking for someone to support her....hehehehe
This one easy kill, no fun. Me like high hand type...hehehehe

warbird
10-11-2008, 01:01 PM
I am now in China for a business trip but cheonging in KTVs is the inevitable...

Whenever I think of how these PRCs whom have given their virginities and best part of their bodies to their first or most beloved boyfriends without involving money before they allowed other men to screw them for money, my mind becomes very clear that they don't fall in love with you...

As I am cheonging in these KTVs in China... I just cannot bring myself to fall in love with any of them, no matter how beautiful they are, how average looking they are, how nice they are, how lack of experience they are, how demure and innocent they are. I am merely having the mentality of Warren Buffet in investment except that I applied it in cheonging.

By the way, I have just finished a wonderful sex session with a 19-year old KTV MM who claimed that I am different from other men...

Interesting thread n great advice from many esteemed bros...an old dog like me still has a lot to learn, haha.

Bro Cheongsan,

Ur explanation why u wont n cant fall for PRC WLs is quite insightful.

As an investor, I hv very healthy respect for Warren Buffett. I hv studied his strategies. I'm puzzled as to how u could apply them to WLs. Pls elaborate on "I am merely having the mentality of Warren Buffet in investment except that I applied it in cheonging." :cool:

Thx so much!

slider_72
10-11-2008, 02:38 PM
But bro slider, that's where the fun and action really is....not everyone can taste the forbidden fruit...that's actually the essence of the whole game

After our second night out, the next morning, my mind actually drifted along thinking when should I time my next outing there, and to see whether I can get to score with that singer. I thought since I had already made some initial "investments" perhaps I should go back and see if I can get some ROI on my investments.

When the alcohol cleared and the mind became clearer, I realised that I was beinging to fall into the trap without knowing it. I thought to myself, WTF, I am not even particularly interested in that girl, I was simply trying to push the boundaries and to see if I can taste the forbidden fruit. If you think about it, apart from the ego boost, in bed the forbidden fruit probably taste like any other packet of maggie mee.

Its fun if we go there as a group and hang out. But unless we watch over our intentions, the result may be quite scary. Like you said before, there are many rich blokes who went bankrupt because of such pussies.

slider_72
10-11-2008, 02:43 PM

Don't worry bro, the Dalian Dolly is not my cup of tea. She reminds me of a PRC version of a barbie doll. You can take care of her all you want, no worries of any competing claims.

DO_YOU_BJ
10-11-2008, 02:53 PM
Its fun if we go there as a group and hang out. But unless we watch over our intentions, the result may be quite scary. Like you said before, there are many rich blokes who went bankrupt because of such pussies.

Agreed bro.
All about ctrl and means.
Many get sooooo hooked that they lost all sense haha more like lost all common sense.
But like any other games or sports...hehehehe...discipline is required:D
Like me...see, so disciplined hahahaha;)

DO_YOU_BJ
10-11-2008, 02:54 PM
:DHeard you got de-virginised in the HFJ......whahaha.

Lucky I din join in the group last week:p, if not also kena bad bad walked out with a big hole in my wallet and there goes my one month makan money:rolleyes:

Still waiting for your appearance!:rolleyes:

DTCEPL
10-11-2008, 03:30 PM
Don't worry bro, the Dalian Dolly is not my cup of tea. She reminds me of a PRC version of a barbie doll. You can take care of her all you want, no worries of any competing claims.

How I wished I can find a China Doll to take care of me instead:D

jojogigi
10-11-2008, 03:53 PM
How I wished I can find a China Doll to take care of me instead:D

China doll only look good and can play. Doll cannot do anything how to look after you?

Limpeh say i got jedi master also kenna zap.... lol pple jealous over this... i wonder what would pple do to fight over a girl.

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/matters-heart/100787-stay-out-relationship-ktv-gal-13.html#post3221342

"10-11-2008 03:24 PM Who ur jedi master?"

applepie99
10-11-2008, 07:01 PM
I've been following this blog ... http://qin-ai-de.blogspot.com/ TS maybe you can get some inspiration from here.

colins
11-11-2008, 07:00 AM
After our second night out, the next morning, my mind actually drifted along thinking when should I time my next outing there, and to see whether I can get to score with that singer. I thought since I had already made some initial "investments" perhaps I should go back and see if I can get some ROI on my investments.

When the alcohol cleared and the mind became clearer, I realised that I was beinging to fall into the trap without knowing it. I thought to myself, WTF, I am not even particularly interested in that girl, I was simply trying to push the boundaries and to see if I can taste the forbidden fruit. If you think about it, apart from the ego boost, in bed the forbidden fruit probably taste like any other packet of maggie mee.

That's becos she's already doing her KC on you on the way back. Dun you think she sound so natural? Its all in the small talk bro.

I always like to imagine them as a 40plus year old brain in a 20 year old body. In terms of life experience and being streetwise, we can call them aunty liao. Then you turn it around to see yourself. A schoolboy infront of an aunty, who is the real person in charge?

DTCEPL
11-11-2008, 09:06 AM
Still waiting for your appearance!:rolleyes:

Kamsia Bro DYBJ for inviting me along.....Xiao ti didn't appear because of many reasons lah, but never in my mind of not giving face to you or fellow Bros. Kamsia Kamsia, paiseh paiseh.;)

DTCEPL
11-11-2008, 09:11 AM
i wonder what would pple do to fight over a girl.

In ancient and current times, Emperors start wars because of a Woman, and The Presidents of some of the most powderful countries in the world risk losing their presidency because of a Woman.

Fighting over a PRC Gal in a KTV/HC is just a small version of the damage Woman can do to Man using 色.

But of course Man does damage to Woman using $.

xyz1001
11-11-2008, 09:26 AM
If you think about it, apart from the ego boost, in bed the forbidden fruit probably taste like any other packet of maggie mee.

A pussy is just a piece of meat. It varies in freshness, tightness and wetness. (maggie mee comes with a lot of varieties) But it is still just a piece of meat. It actually depends on who is having the meat. If u really really like her, of course it taste heavenly. So KC is like seasoning that makes the meat taste better. But when added too much seasoning, one tends to get addicted to the seasoning instead. Bros who are under KC-trap are not after the meat anymore but the seasoning.

Do you enjoy kissing? Yes, but it depends on with who ya? All WLs offer FJ but not all allow kissing ya. So to them which is more intimate?

So i guess bro DYBJ has eaten too much meat, he is more of fishing right now. Identify one fish, then choose the right bait and wait for the fish to bite, give one strong pull then let loose, mind-fuck the fish. The bedding part is probably the end of game.

xyz1001
11-11-2008, 09:35 AM
the doll rejected got melamine product. lol U take la if u want......

Ah....so bro XYZ like the doll....good go go, now she is desperately looking for someone to support her....hehehehe
This one easy kill, no fun. Me like high hand type...hehehehe

NAH... If i am interested in her, i would have ask HER for her number. haha. I enjoy beer, dice, pool, sing more... :D

slider_72
11-11-2008, 09:38 AM
That's becos she's already doing her KC on you on the way back. Dun you think she sound so natural? Its all in the small talk bro.

I always like to imagine them as a 40plus year old brain in a 20 year old body. In terms of life experience and being streetwise, we can call them aunty liao. Then you turn it around to see yourself. A schoolboy infront of an aunty, who is the real person in charge?

Totally agree. Like I said in an earlier post, HFJ is a tad too sophisticated for a newbie like me. I better stick to my maggie mee diet. Better still, the cup noodle type, eat already just throw away the cup, don't even need to wash the bowl. :D

DTCEPL
11-11-2008, 10:17 AM
I better stick to my maggie mee diet. Better still, the cup noodle type, eat already just throw away the cup, don't even need to wash the bowl. :D

Don't you want to wash clean clean and reuse the bowl again....or eat the same noodle when you are desperately hungry.....convenience and fast target mah, always close and nevered closed:D

jojogigi
11-11-2008, 11:43 AM
maggie mee got ajinomoto.... too much also cancer...hohohoho

geylangredlight
11-11-2008, 11:48 AM
Totally agree. Like I said in an earlier post, HFJ is a tad too sophisticated for a newbie like me. I better stick to my maggie mee diet. Better still, the cup noodle type, eat already just throw away the cup, don't even need to wash the bowl. :D

ya agree wif u too n bro i like ur signature :)

jojogigi
11-11-2008, 01:42 PM
maggie mee got ajinomoto.... too much also cancer...hohohoho

I got zap for this...

11-11-2008 12:05 PM ZAP you for clocking a rubbish post
08-11-2008 03:15 PM ZAP you for asking points openly in fourm
04-11-2008 03:01 PM zap u for qutoing the whole image unesscailry
27-09-2008 12:48 PM Zap you for double posting.

this guy i really respect.... create so much clone just to zap me... ahahahah i didn't knew got pple so jealous of me. I know i hamsome... hahaahahahah.

DO_YOU_BJ
12-11-2008, 05:06 AM
Another sad nite at the HFJ my dear bros......
狗咬狗situation a couple of hours ago.....sigh.....all becos of 1 customer.....bwahahahahahahahahahaha
Bro XYZ is rite, the seasoning is bearing fruit...bwahahahahaha:D

DO_YOU_BJ
12-11-2008, 05:08 AM
I got zap for this...

11-11-2008 12:05 PM ZAP you for clocking a rubbish post
08-11-2008 03:15 PM ZAP you for asking points openly in fourm
04-11-2008 03:01 PM zap u for qutoing the whole image unesscailry
27-09-2008 12:48 PM Zap you for double posting.

this guy i really respect.... create so much clone just to zap me... ahahahah i didn't knew got pple so jealous of me. I know i hamsome... hahaahahahah.

Deserve it, always posting crap n rubbish......
Always anyhow use the Jedi Order titles online
Thinking people jealous of you
Lying to all other forum users how handsome you are........
Deserve it BITCH! hahahahaha:D

DTCEPL
12-11-2008, 08:35 AM
Another sad nite at the HFJ my dear bros......
狗咬狗situation a couple of hours ago.....sigh.....all becos of 1 customer.....bwahahahahahahahahahaha
Bro XYZ is rite, the seasoning is bearing fruit...bwahahahahaha:D

Two Gals fighting over you huh???:p, the feeling must be damn shiokingly good.

Money is a damn powderful weapon that people will die for it.

DO_YOU_BJ
12-11-2008, 08:52 AM
Two Gals fighting over you huh???:p, the feeling must be damn shiokingly good.

Money is a damn powderful weapon that people will die for it.

Errr bro, not the 1st time this happened to me hor.
Happened at another joint not too long ago also:p
Here's the take that a very close female who was wif me last nite said.
Go KTV, GROs fight bcos of you
Go HFJ, singers fight bcos of you
Everywhere you go, you leave a trial of destruction.................
Me cannot reply...speechless

But sadly, I didnt do anything, i'm just the basic very low profile, no KPKB show off customer like many other patrons at such places.....me innocent.

At home liao, sms one of them, the one that I support la...
Me: Wat happened????
Her: You really dunno? Oh pls
Me: Really, really, me knows nottin
Her: Bcos of you la!!!!
Me: Me, but but but,wat did i do?
Her: That's the thing, bcos you didnt do anything
Me: Hur???
Her: Do you know there's no one singer here that doesnt want to be your chick?
Me: Sure bo? Pls dun brown nose me hor, you flower wont increase one
Her: Por you for wat? Win liao still got wat left to por???
Me: ok, then u toking kok liao
Her: You dun hang for everybody
Me: Ya
Her: But you notice, everytime you appear, whether other singers got customers or not, they'll all still flock to you????? Even our male singers also flock to you!
Me: Errrr never really notice lor
Her: How to notice, you so overwhelmed liao
Me: So moral of the story?
Her: Your power is scarily strong, whether you believe it or not, look, even the captains and managers serve you at your room and your table in the hall.....people not blind one
Me: Ok wat, me just a customer
Her: Me bad mood n tired, wanna sleep early
Me: GO TO HELL
Her: Sorry dear, u know i've not slept much in the past few days bcos of YOU!!!!!
Me: oh ya hor, k nite nite

The End
See, me innocent wan!
Paging Slider...me needs you to be my defense attorney!!!!!
Me pleads innocent.....any other factors, me pleads temp insanity!!!!!!

DTCEPL
12-11-2008, 10:04 AM

See, me innocent wan!

Thats the power of the $, makes you feel wanted and 'loved':D

If you plead temp insanity.....need anyone to temp managed your $, I can always temp assist you to invest it in KTV and HFJ, whahaha.

slider_72
12-11-2008, 10:17 AM
The End
See, me innocent wan!

HAHAHAHAH.

No need to plead insanity. If your plea is that of insanity, instead of going to Changi to cut grass, you may end up at Buangkok smoking grass.

If there is any insanity involved, it is on the part of the singers there. They are fucking insane if they think that they can capture you. They are fucking insane to not realise who is the predator and who is the prey.

My advice to you is to sue them for defamation. Fighting over you and making you seem like the bad guy is spoiling your reputation (errr, actually I'm not sure... maybe it enhances your reputation in the market :D). Must get the boss, captain, manager, singers to all publish a full page apology in the Straits Times, Business Times, Asian Wall Street Journal, Lloyd's List and FHM.

xyz1001
12-11-2008, 10:38 AM
See, me innocent wan!

Whahahhahahahahaha...

聪明的男人在适当的时候假装愚蠢,愚蠢的男人在任何时候都自作聪明。
聪明的男人可以失去爱情,但绝不失去自己。愚蠢的男人无论有没有失去爱情,都常常失去自己。
聪明的男人放下过去,向往未来。愚蠢的男人沉溺过去,忽视未来。
聪明的男人知道什么时候开始,什么时候放弃。愚蠢的男人糊里糊涂地开始,从来不知道放弃。
聪明的男人一半是天生的,另一半靠后天的锻炼。愚蠢的男人其实天生聪明,只是后天把他们锻炼成 愚蠢。
:D

colins
12-11-2008, 12:04 PM
Everywhere you go, you leave a trial of destruction.................
Me cannot reply...speechless

You can see this happening among the lions in africa and the orang utans in asia. BTW I verify this story.

The power of the force maintains nature and its course, but you wield that force! hahaha...

colins
12-11-2008, 12:08 PM
Whahahhahahahahaha...

Wah...cannot be more true. As usual, your ability to decipher what we should gather from the experience is spot on!

Pls tell me that you wrote all this yourself so I can worship you. :D

DTCEPL
12-11-2008, 12:19 PM

Bro Slider is lawyer huh???:rolleyes:

colins
12-11-2008, 12:28 PM

Bro, I am not a lawyer but I can still defend you if you want. Maybe until you know how to read between the lines.

Oh by the way, I am the Witness in that defamation case. Bro DYBJ, now we need to find a judge who is on our side. hahaha

slider_72
12-11-2008, 12:28 PM

No. I am an Ah Beng. :D

DO_YOU_BJ
12-11-2008, 01:32 PM
No. I am an Ah Beng. :D
No la bro, you r a 帅哥!!!!

Bro Slider is lawyer huh???
Privileged information bro...ask yourself

Pls tell me that you wrote all this yourself so I can worship you.
Me too, bro XYZ is the silent killer

BTW I verify this story.

The power of the force maintains nature and its course, but you wield that force! hahaha... .
Bro, dun say until like that leh......paiseh u know.....:p

Whahahhahahahahaha...
Bro XYZ, you my new found living idol....respect respect

My advice to you is to sue them for defamation. Fighting over you and making you seem like the bad guy is spoiling your reputation (errr, actually I'm not sure... maybe it enhances your reputation in the market ). Must get the boss, captain, manager, singers to all publish a full page apology in the Straits Times, Business Times, Asian Wall Street Journal, Lloyd's List and FHM.
Wah Bro Slider, damn idea man....errr, how much u tink we can make from this suit? Can retire and move into a HFJ and stay liao?

Thats the power of the $, makes you feel wanted and 'loved'
Bro DTCEPL, this is only applicable to the weak minded, the lack of self confidence and low esteem people...not applicable to me. I am always clear and never once try to show wealth(something i definitely am lacking from), power, popularity......me very low profile person.....really really........so shit like this can actually be used and turned from disadvantage to advantage.....and like mentioned, bears good fruit! :D

cablesnwires
12-11-2008, 03:29 PM
..... now we need to find a judge who is on our side. hahaha

Someone called? :D:D

colins
12-11-2008, 03:57 PM
Someone called? :D:D

Ah....we shall bring you to see the plaintiffs very soon, I guess. You have to do a thorough examination on each of them to determine if abitration is required. Do we have a schedule? We might have to share the court fees though. :D

xyz1001
12-11-2008, 05:24 PM
Wah...cannot be more true. As usual, your ability to decipher what we should gather from the experience is spot on!

Pls tell me that you wrote all this yourself so I can worship you. :D

Nope. I read it somewhere, just sharing what i remember. :p
So pls dun worship hor, i have so much more to learn from the Jedi Grandmasters... :)

HCKing
12-11-2008, 05:51 PM
Whahahhahahahahaha...

hehehe gd one, esp pt no 1. man's ego will nvr allow himself to act stupid no matter wat situations.:rolleyes:

jojogigi
12-11-2008, 08:44 PM
not only singers and GROs... even patrons also want to fight with him.....hohoho.

colins
13-11-2008, 02:31 AM
Nope. I read it somewhere, just sharing what i remember. :p
So pls dun worship hor, i have so much more to learn from the Jedi Grandmasters... :)

I can't stop myself now, the worshipping has started. You have KC-ed me...:(

DO_YOU_BJ
13-11-2008, 07:11 AM

eeeeeeeeee...didnt know u gay:rolleyes:

DTCEPL
13-11-2008, 08:26 AM

SO gayish:eek:

colins
13-11-2008, 12:04 PM
eeeeeeeeee...didnt know u gay:rolleyes:

SO gayish:eek:

Thank you both for your 'witty' comments. heehee...

slider_72
13-11-2008, 12:39 PM
You guys realise something? TS has completely disappeared and this thread has totally moved to a different railway line. Wonder what happened to him now.

cablesnwires
13-11-2008, 01:17 PM
You guys realise something? TS has completely disappeared and this thread has totally moved to a different railway line. Wonder what happened to him now.

Perhaps he is in the middle of taking his revenge? Hope he can update us what happened.... okay, okay, I know I am being kay-poh here.... :D

colins
13-11-2008, 01:25 PM

Sometimes the stories over at this section are so similar and interwined that you can actually move to another thread to continue the same story and no one can spot a diff.

Jerryt81
13-11-2008, 01:44 PM
Bro,
To be frank, I think marrying a PRC is very common but the issue is, their intention coming to Singapore is to earn a living ($$$), or else they can just stay in China n work.
If you manage to marry her, will you be letting her wotk in night club?furthermore they can earn at least 2 to 4 time of your pay.
If you think you are serious and so does she, just go ahead.
But just piece of advise, becareful as you might not know her true motif.

wolfgang999
13-11-2008, 01:49 PM
Sometimes the stories over at this section are so similar and interwined...

guess it's all the same structure:

1. man go chiong and meet woman
2. man likes woman, or woman make man likes her, or woman say she likes man
3. man torn between having sex, or making love and the consequences of both
4. man post on SBF, asking for advise
5. we all chip in our share of opinions

DO_YOU_BJ
13-11-2008, 10:38 PM

Wa bro, you either suicidal or very green.
You are telling people to do what the MMs love to use on guys to KILL!
希望
Becareful hor, kenna burn with this kinda of mentality, still think got hope....

13-11-2008, 11:03 PM
TS TS where are you? Any latest update?

ekemono
14-11-2008, 12:08 AM

TS TS where are you? Any latest update?

Not everyone has the habit of saying Thank You when they stop by to ask for direction

HCKing
14-11-2008, 12:33 AM
Bro,
To be frank, I think marrying a PRC is very common but the issue is, their intention coming to Singapore is to earn a living ($$$), or else they can just stay in China n work.
If you manage to marry her, will you be letting her wotk in night club?furthermore they can earn at least 2 to 4 time of your pay.

wonder wat will happen when more n more prc meimei come here to look 4 lobang.......

warbird
14-11-2008, 03:03 AM
Dun fall for PRCs lah.

If u hv the money n if circumstances permit, just bao yang them, one pretty PRC MM at a time. Find, fck n forget, one every month. That is how we should play the game.:D This strategy would also dovetail w/ our Big Boss's advice. Isn't it correct, Boss?

jasdude
14-11-2008, 03:32 AM
Whether its a PRC or Viet or Thai or Malaysian or even Singaporean Gal

There are good apples and bad apples ! Its how you are mentally ahead of them in everyway . Must be in control and be in control . Be the player not the playee!

DO_YOU_BJ
14-11-2008, 08:48 AM
Must be in control and be in control . Be the player not the playee!

Well said....well said, a player will always play
A playee will always be played........

DTCEPL
14-11-2008, 09:19 AM
Must be in control and be in control . Be the player not the playee!

All controls regardless may lose control some day, all players' regardless may be played some day.

Its a fine thin line between a Smart 聪明 and Idoit 愚蠢.....be Wise 智慧(many many people are Smart, but they are nevered Wise), and we will be able to depart and seperate ourselves from such issues. The Rich may fall and the Poor may rise, life is uncertain 人生无常.

No offence to any Bros here, just my personal views.

jasdude
14-11-2008, 09:38 AM
All controls regardless may lose control some day, all players' regardless may be played some day.

Yes BRO ! you are right too ! we are human beings . We tend to err when these issues are decided upon by the heart and not by the brains ; worse off by the dick ! :D

As long lessons are learnt from mistakes, a playee will become a player .

DTCEPL
14-11-2008, 09:59 AM
Yes BRO ! you are right too ! we are human beings . We tend to err when these issues are decided upon by the heart and not by the brains ; worse off by the dick ! :D

Thanks!

Its truth......when a Man is standing right at the TOP, he will never think and prepare how to survive when he is at the BOTTOM, because in his mind, he will never expect to fall right down below sea level. But of course many Smart Man will have risk management and calculated risk, blah blah blah. A Man with Wisdom, whether he is at the top or down at the bottom, it doesn't affect him abit 平常心, no troubles no worries.....

Please forgive my limited learnings, but this is how I feel we should live our lifes, also a personal view but hopefully to be shared with others.

pewpew
18-11-2008, 11:44 AM
Thanks!

Its truth......when a Man is standing right at the TOP, he will never think and prepare how to survive when he is at the BOTTOM, because in his mind, he will never expect to fall right down below sea level. But of course many Smart Man will have risk management and calculated risk, blah blah blah. A Man with Wisdom, whether he is at the top or down at the bottom, it doesn't affect him abit 平常心, no troubles no worries.....

Please forgive my limited learnings, but this is how I feel we should live our lifes, also a personal view but hopefully to be shared with others.

Very nicely said, thats wat alot of people normally overlooked :P

DO_YOU_BJ
18-11-2008, 12:59 PM
Thanks!

果然是个高人.........赔付赔付:D

DTCEPL
18-11-2008, 01:22 PM
果然是个高人.........赔付赔付:D

Bro DYBJ...paiseh paiseh

人生无常,放下自在.

我只配跟高人拿行李,向他人学习,希望能增智慧.:o

EtherC
18-11-2008, 07:16 PM
Tall Man DTCEPL how come you didn't remind Bro DYB its 佩服 not 赔付 :D

DO_YOU_BJ
19-11-2008, 07:35 AM
Tall Man DTCEPL how come you didn't remind Bro DYB its 佩服 not 赔付 :D

Cos that's sam's job bwahahahahaha

DTCEPL
19-11-2008, 08:24 AM
Tall Man DTCEPL how come you didn't remind Bro DYB its 佩服 not 赔付

Bro EtherC....I do not mind if because I am 'tall' and Bro DYBJ wished to compensate and pay me.......whahahaha:D Bro DYBJ, if you see this, I am still waiting to be paid:rolleyes:............kidding lah.

Actually Bro DYBJ is right....I am tall....6ft plus:p Getting up a double decker bus and got struck there is bad experience.

One word can be intepreted to what we wished to hear/see;)

DO_YOU_BJ
19-11-2008, 08:31 AM
One word can be intepreted to what we wished to hear/see;)

hahahah well said my friend

DTCEPL
19-11-2008, 08:43 AM
hahahah well said my friend

Thats the precise reason why I am being KCed big time.....because I hear and see what I wished to hear and see from her (the Shanghainese), in the process I lost myself and the path that I orginated out in the first place - in life, we are always walking in a circle:o. To get out of the circle.....we need wisdom which I lack off.

DO_YOU_BJ
19-11-2008, 08:48 AM
we need wisdom which I lack off.

Actually i do agree and dun agree somewat.....
Reason, a lot of us have our principles......to some that's their wisdom thus wisdom of LIFE in their own book.
To me, there's only black or white, not yours or my principle of life....there's only 1 way of wisdom towards life.........
Yes you read it in books etc etc but then, to me, a worth while wisdom is not to fool your eyes, ears and heart.
Remember what i said, a clear mind is a dangerous mind, thus, REAL wisdom, is also from there......

DTCEPL
19-11-2008, 10:42 AM
To me, there's only black or white

Bro DYBJ....many years ago I started to practice the 'Middle Way'....but got lost in the process due to my Bad character - could be 'inherited' from my previous life.

Its never wrong whether you choose the Black or White, its a matter of values......but for me, I try to choose the Middle, I will try to 以德报冤. But then many many times I found I am an idoit doing so (meaning logic is moving my beliefs), even people surrounding me said I am stupid.....but I still stick to it as far as I could - for such, if I am strong, I will walk out of the circle.

slider_72
19-11-2008, 10:42 AM
...in life, we are always walking in a circle. To get out of the circle.....we need wisdom which I lack.

Yep. Especially those who kanna KCed big time by the PRC girls. Its like the WL bringing the guy to a circular room and telling him to relax one corner. The foolish will start looking for a corner while those with a clear mind will know that there are no corners in a circular room.

aj724
19-11-2008, 10:46 AM
bro dont get yourself in deep shit.public toilets just pay 10 cents do ur business and then forget about it.

DTCEPL
19-11-2008, 10:52 AM
Yep. Especially those who kanna KCed big time by the PRC girls. Its like the WL bringing the guy to a circular room and telling him to relax one corner. The foolish will start looking for a corner while those with a clear mind will know that there are no corners in a circular room.

Yeah you are rite. The foolish will start looking for a corner.

The Smart will understands that there is no corners in a circular room.

And a Man of Wisdom will not even walk into the room in the first place, therefore without going in, he need not even bother or get troubled about how the room was configured.

Me....I fit into the idoit category.....still walking round the room looking for something which can never be found in there.

ChuiTaLan
19-11-2008, 11:47 AM
we need wisdom which I lack off.

Hi Bro, how have u been?

Anyway, i dun think u lack of wisdom, after seeing u writing so many words of wisdom.
Its only revelation that u need...once u see the truth, that u'll b awake...
there're some who got the chance to see the truth, but choose to ignore it,
there're oso some who saw the truth, but decided to go ahead...
cos when it comes to matters of the heart, none can think straight....
So, matters of the heart problems, jus use ur heart to solve it..thats wat i feel
believe in ur heart, ur gut feeling. If at the end of the day, things doesn't work out as wat u expected, or confirmed its kena KC'ed big time, then learn from it, n dun look back. Be wiser next time.

EtherC
19-11-2008, 11:50 AM
The enlightened will tell you there is a corner in a circular room. He takes a shovel and starts digging a conical pit and sits in the central apex of the inverted cone.

DO_YOU_BJ
19-11-2008, 05:55 PM
Bro DYBJ....many years ago I started to practice the 'Middle Way'....but got lost in the process due to my Bad character - could be 'inherited' from my previous life.

No one can ever be in the middle.....
Try sitting on a fence for a while...sooner or later, you'll still end up falling to a side.......
That's life....many try to always be in the middle but gets fucked in the end......
Always take a side...in such cases....predator or prey...no holy man in between........no 2 ways about it bro.

DO_YOU_BJ
19-11-2008, 06:01 PM
And a Man of Wisdom will not even walk into the room in the first place

Exactly.....he wont even be bothered to be led into her turf
But instead, will lure her to his and do as he pleases wif her at her own expense.....
Of cos, above mentioned has many witnesses who have witnessed it lah...hehehehe;)

slider_72
19-11-2008, 06:52 PM

Middle means what? Sitting on the fence? I like to sit on the fence too, that is, until my arse hurts like hell. :D

colins
19-11-2008, 09:43 PM

Its never wrong whether you choose the Black or White, its a matter of values......but for me, I try to choose the Middle, I will try to 以德报冤. But then many many times I found I am an idoit doing so (meaning logic is moving my beliefs), even people surrounding me said I am stupid.....but I still stick to it as far as I could - for such, if I am strong, I will walk out of the circle.

You are human, you are in 江湖, you must choose side cos every action either benefit yourself or benefit others. If your so-called Middle is 以德报冤, then you have taken the next side to act against yourself. People always think, oh let's be compassionate. The opposite of compassion is selfishness. To show compassion to others is to create a situation for others to be selfish to you. To show more compassion to yourself makes you selfish to others. So at the end of the day, to show or not to show? Where got such thing as show a bit or show already and expect returns? When you meet a fake beggar, if you practise the Middle path, can you stay there and look at him forever becos you couldnt decide to give or not? Grey area retards us, makes us stay at that decision FOREVER, bro. How can you be strong or walk out of this 'circle' when you can't take side?

If everything is this kinda of black and white situation, you have no room and no time for grey. And the grey area is where the killing zone is.

DTCEPL
20-11-2008, 08:34 AM
Middle means what? Sitting on the fence? I like to sit on the fence too, that is, until my arse hurts like hell. :D

I preferred to sit on a Sofa chair. You ass must have been poke by the Razor sharp wires:D

DO_YOU_BJ
20-11-2008, 09:44 AM
I preferred to sit on a Sofa chair.

That means you have firmly taken a side!

DTCEPL
20-11-2008, 10:17 AM
Hi Bro, how have u been?

Anyway, i dun think u lack of wisdom, after seeing u writing so many words of wisdom.
Its only revelation that u need...once u see the truth, that u'll b awake...

I am fine Bro ChuiTalan....nevered have been better, more relax and time for my personal life. Previously, I have dedicated all my time, money and energy to her and her family, worked so hard to give her a future. Now I felt a great relief.....but to be frank, I still missed her alot, but truely understand that the relationship had ceased permenantly.

My words are basic general understanding, nothing wise, but each day and each mistake that I made, I grow smarter and more defensive, but not wiser. I am just too far from being Wise.

DTCEPL
20-11-2008, 01:08 PM
That means you have firmly taken a side!

Please forgive my ignorance:D

DTCEPL
20-11-2008, 01:10 PM
Grey area retards us

:DThats why I said I am an idoit and sort of retarded......whahaha