PDA

View Full Version : Relationship with an FL

ABCinSG
12-11-2008, 01:48 AM
For the desperate brothers out there seeking for answers if a FL girl likes you or not, please read this message:

Even if you two really fall in love, if she doesn't give up her FL job, can you take it? Really? Think carefully, I couldn't.

Long story ahead.

So, it's been a few years since I discovered SBF, the wonders of GL (and sex in general... :o), and been through all the pitfalls most guys did... even with "lao jiao" bros telling me (well, not me per se, but others) that it isn't worth it.

Pitfalls I have made? Well, it was only one, but it hurt like hell. I fell in love with a GL girl, and paid the price with a broken heart. I even swore never to go back to GL because it just brought back painful memories.

But, being a workoholic, and a growing man, I have needs, and since I didn't want to go back to GL, I decided to try out the FL services listed here.

So my stance was simple, I did what most would recommand "fuck and forget", and that worked out well. I would flirt with the girls just for the fuck of it, because they make great flirt practice, but that would be it.

Anyway, after the first of two bonks, we decided to chat. Going against my instincts, we traded contacts, and soon, I was bombarded with "I miss you" sms's when she was in Singapore. I decided to humor her.

So, well, 1 month down the line, I was in BKK for a business trip, and since I was there the night before, I decided to just call her up, ya know, since I felt like it, and I actually got ready some money. Also, my friend was in Singapore then, so I couldn't go out for a night of partying.

Well, she told me to meet her (suffice to say, I got kinda lost, but after 30 minutes of walking and asking for directions, I found my way), and I found myself at her work place. A clean work place mind you. So, we started chatting, got introduce to her collegues, and all the while I was wondering "Uh... this is unexpected, I kinda expected... I don't know, ending up at Nana Plaza or Soi Cowboy...".

Well, suffice to say, we got supper, ended up in my hotel, I actually made love and not just fuck, and the rest is history.

A good ending one might think?

Well, not a good ending, but a good beginning. I started to fall for her, she didn't ask me for money, we did what a real thai couple did, which is split for bills (e.g. sometimes she would pay, sometimes I would), and so on.

But, after awhile, I decided to move the relationship to an "open" one. Why? I found a girl who is pretty, smart, charismatic, does wonderful massages and has... awesome... ahem... tongue skills, but, why was I uncertain?

Well, the fact that she still does what she does.

It got to the point I wanted to end it all, but it was too late. Did I fall in a trap?

She did ask me for money to pay for rent once, which I didn't give because I was really in a tight spot, but the amount was correct for rent, in fact, kinda low. But we still do talk and I still do get my fun when I visit her.

But end of the day, I wished I actually treated her like a FB with a possible future, instead of totally loving her.

So brothers out there, true love is not impossible with FLs, but if they can't give up their... part time job because of family, and if they don't want to take your money (I actually offered once in a moment of folly),

Can you deal with the constant "chan kit tueng ter! chan ruk ter mak mak!" SMS's she get from so many different names?

Can you deal with constant calls from guys who pretty much the same thing, and who actually call her more then you do? None stop, every night?

Can you take the gnawing feeling at the back of your head that only grows?

Can you take the knowledge that she is just a few KM away from you, or in some other country, screwing with an untold amount of guys?

Can you prevent the worry of her safety, be it from disease or danger in some other far away country which you can't do anything about?

Can you deal with the helplessness of knowing she does what she does for money, and you can't help her?

Think carefully, because, those feelings if you ask me, are worse then a broken heart, because now, even if I consider her as nothing more then a friend, it still worries me at the least.

ekemono
12-11-2008, 02:43 AM
can this statement blend with your theory?

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/3220527-post44.html

ABCinSG
12-11-2008, 08:01 AM
Pretty much so...

If I was rich, I could have paid for her, etc etc.

but how would I know if she was cheating me?

But now, I know she isn't, but I can't do anything about it.

What I was trying to say is, if you get into such a relationship, either way, it's gonna be tough.

I don't want anyone out there to get the illusion of "As long as I can get them to love me..."

That is a big hurdle, yes, but not the only.

uiop
12-11-2008, 12:53 PM
Even if you two really fall in love, if she doesn't give up her FL job, can you take it? Really? Think carefully, I couldn't.

FUCK & FORGET. :) Why bother so much and make youself in a mess?

colins
12-11-2008, 12:57 PM
Bro, remember when we were young, we like to play in our neighbourhood playground. In this playground we have our favourite ride, maybe a spring rocker with the shape of a spaceship that can carry our imagination towards the clouds and away from earth. As we develop an affinity to it (actually the answer is that it help our imagination more real), we go to the playground just for this favourite ride.

As you grow older and start earning, you find that you can buy a lot of things which any adults could, now that sort of gave you a right in the consumer pool in the society. You held on to this right and go to the local town council and say, hey dude I like to buy that spaceship ride, I had good childhood memories from it and like to have it within my household. I want it for myself, you say.

They lean forward and patiently tell you, hey kid, that thing is a public property, it's purpose is to let other kids imagine that they can fly.

ABCinSG
12-11-2008, 09:26 PM
Well, as I have said, i have gotten over it, and our relationship is platonic at best, but I don't even consider it one.

Besides, we rarely do see each other now, and even in Singapore, there is no shortage of thai girls... :rolleyes:

The reason why I sent that story was for bros who might be in my shoes when I started, just a warning if you will.

justl00king
12-11-2008, 11:04 PM
FL/WL are meant for bonking only...period. :cool: :rolleyes:

Once you get into relationships, will only create headaches and unnecessary burden. So what for?

Just enjoy the bonking and forget about dating...:p

FL Lover
13-11-2008, 12:10 AM
As you grow older and start earning, you find that you can buy a lot of things which any adults could, now that sort of gave you a right in the consumer pool in the society. You held on to this right and go to the local town council and say, hey dude I like to buy that spaceship ride, I had good childhood memories from it and like to have it within my household. I want it for myself, you say.

They lean forward and patiently tell you, hey kid, that thing is a public property, it's purpose is to let other kids imagine that they can fly.

Good one bro.. I had a good laugh with it after a bad day....

virginboy
13-11-2008, 12:47 AM

Very good analogy. You lawyer is it?

jasdude
13-11-2008, 01:38 AM
Problems often arises when you RTF too often . :D

colins
13-11-2008, 02:04 AM
Very good analogy. You lawyer is it?

No man, I'm a storywriter. :D

Castrol
13-11-2008, 07:58 PM

yes agreed, and most of the time we have to rtf again and again because new FL contacts are getting lesser and lesser... :D

steamer888
14-11-2008, 01:32 AM
Guess i share the same sentiments, about rtf too often...and ended up treating her as a friend...never know why i will worry for her...

anyway time heals, just need to forget about it, and keep telling myself its a passing cloud...

stupidken
14-11-2008, 01:36 AM
Yes. Got to agree that the best option is "Fuck & Forget"

"Nobody Owes Anybody Anything"

jasdude
14-11-2008, 10:22 AM
yes agreed, and most of the time we have to rtf again and again because new FL contacts are getting lesser and lesser... :D

Well , true depend on batch thats out in the market . But its human nature to go back if you find that you click with the FL cos you expect more service from them when you both click physically and emotionally like lovers BUT do know where is the line . keep to your side of the border and you be safe ! TREAT FLs like your FBs and you never go wrong ! Must pay up after of course ! check my signature !

longwinter
15-11-2008, 01:34 PM

ya but sumtime the feel and frequency is jus too good that u keep going back for the same gal. And sometime when we go out to have fun, it is hard to find the right gal that suits u.

and when we found one, we tend to cherish and hold on more thus leading to problems

FL Lover
16-11-2008, 11:06 AM
ya but sumtime the feel and frequency is jus too good that u keep going back for the same gal. And sometime when we go out to have fun, it is hard to find the right gal that suits u.

and when we found one, we tend to cherish and hold on more thus leading to problems

Very true loh...

That's y my logic is .....

"I WANT TO BONK DIFFERENT PUSSIES TO MAKE MY $ WORTH AND NOT TO FIND LOVE"

Typical kiasu singaporean loh. If you think in this way, sure you will not go wrong or worry abt those KC things...

DO_YOU_BJ
16-11-2008, 11:48 AM
we tend to cherish and hold on more thus leading to problems

And that's the path to KC!
More often than not, if you really study all those poor bros who fell into KC traps.....its actually the gals who entice them....YES, but its the guys who entrap themselves.
Sad but very true.

DO_YOU_BJ
16-11-2008, 11:53 AM
Very true loh...

Typical kiasu singaporean loh. If you think in this way, sure you will not go wrong or worry abt those KC things...

For a beginner...yes.
Allow me to share something.....not only happening to me, but to several of my cheonging bros of about the same age........and i'm sure to many old birds in the cheonging scene.........
When we started, the tot of the chick stripping already can lead to a hard on.....hahahaha
Then the stripping didnt work, we needed the BBBJ
Now, a gal can strip bloody naked and no reaction even......Y....no, not becos we impotent, cos we got no feeling..........
So, now, we go for the KC......
Holy but dangerous ground...yes...but to fulfill ones appetite, even shark infested waters still will jump in...........
This is when mind over heart takes place for self protection......because, 9/10 men ply around such areas...will BE KCed bigtime!

jasdude
16-11-2008, 12:32 PM
This is when mind over heart takes place for self protection......because, 9/10 men ply around such areas...will BE KCed bigtime!

BRO ! i think you meant heart over mind right ! correct me if I'm wrong . :D

All adventurers takes risks but what part of the body makes the judgment calls when jumping into a lake full of alligators or piranhas is crucial.

DO_YOU_BJ
16-11-2008, 12:39 PM
BRO ! i think you meant heart over mind right ! correct me if i'm wrong . :D

hahahaha, no my friend, i meant mind over heart
Why?
Heart over mind means falling into KC trap
Mindover heart is preventing one from falling into it it:D

jasdude
16-11-2008, 12:42 PM
Heart over mind means falling into KC trap
Mind over heart is preventing one from falling into it it:D

Morning BRO ! :D understooded !

Lenova
16-11-2008, 06:44 PM
FL is meant for solving urge, save those problem... Why want to go make a mess with your life?:rolleyes:

longwinter
16-11-2008, 08:15 PM
Very true loh...

haha, sumtime saying things is easier than executing it.

but sumhow, this kind of thing hard to say la. although we can instill such thoughts to warn ourselves. But the more u go up the hill, the more chances of meeting a tiger sumdays, it is jus a matter of time. who noes, sumdays u will met a gal that u will be so smitten and attracted to? :o

FL Lover
16-11-2008, 09:58 PM
haha, sumtime saying things is easier than executing it.

but sumhow, this kind of thing hard to say la. although we can instill such thoughts to warn ourselves. But the more u go up the hill, the more chances of meeting a tiger sumdays, it is jus a matter of time. who noes, sumdays u will met a gal that u will be so smitten and attracted to? :o

We all learnt from mistakes. What matter most is that we do not repeat such mistakes esp KC.... I believed that there are some bros who really draw a line where by we practiced fuck and forget policy. It is all in your head.

I was KCed big times when I started out before I learn to fuck and forget. I used to get the contacts of those FLs who really attracted me, clicked with me and hoping that she and I could continue with the relationships.

Now, I dont give my contact to those FLs even if they want to get it from me. So what if they are attractive or can click with me. I know what is my expectations. End of the day, it's all in yor mind bro.

Life is already so complicated. Y make it more complicated by having a FL/WL as girlfriend? Some of my kakis cheongsters also practiced this Fuck and Forget policy. To date now, they are happy with their life without those KC shits....Anyway that's my view.

longwinter
16-11-2008, 10:38 PM
We all learnt from mistakes. What matter most is that we do not repeat such mistakes esp KC.... I believed that there are some bros who really draw a line where by we practiced fuck and forget policy. It is all in your head.

I was KCed big times when I started out before I learn to fuck and forget. I used to get the contacts of those FLs who really attracted me, clicked with me and hoping that she and I could continue with the relationships.

Now, I dont give my contact to those FLs even if they want to get it from me. So what if they are attractive or can click with me. I know what is my expectations. End of the day, it's all in yor mind bro.

Life is already so complicated. Y make it more complicated by having a FL/WL as girlfriend? Some of my kakis cheongsters also practiced this Fuck and Forget policy. To date now, they are happy with their life without those KC shits....Anyway that's my view.

l find that most often the relationships ended when they return back to china. They jus wanted to cut off the contacts. actually kind of sad la. l mean if can click, can talk, why not?? l mean it is also not easy to find people that u can chat and click well in life. but l dun blame them, maybe they wan a brand new start or resume back to their normal life bah.

ya life is indeed very complicated. :( alot of things and stuffs to ponder, worry about.

colins
16-11-2008, 10:51 PM
There are always bros who thought that they are sexually actively, they therefore seek remedy with from FL/WL. However, most of us are actually sexually deprived, even married bros. The difference between the 2 is, deprivation breeds reliance. You want to keep going back to the same person becos only this particular girl, can give you what you want.

The worst of the lot are bros who are both sexually and emotionally deprived. No one wants to talk to them at home, they have no channel to talk about their problems and release their stress. Among my friends a lot of them feel that they are not earning enough to give a good life for their family, so they withdraw themselves and dun dare to even talk about work. They thought with their meager pay they already have stress, their wives also have stress, so why go home and bitch about it. The famous quote, dun bring work stress back home, kills a lot of men. Actually the idea is simple, bitching about work = bring work stress back home while talking about life = experience sharing + seeking understanding from spouse. The latter is a whole different concept altogether.

FL Lover
17-11-2008, 12:00 AM
The famous quote, dun bring work stress back home, kills a lot of men. Actually the idea is simple, bitching about work = bring work stress back home while talking about life = experience sharing + seeking understanding from spouse. The latter is a whole different concept altogether.

True loh. I find that most of the time, the main reason for RTF is partly most of the sg guys are lonely. We are busy in our work during the day. When we have our personal time, we could not find anyone to share with us. Some of us might be married with kids but communications or love die down after many yrs of marriage.

And one fine day, the lonely sg guy decides to go for FLs to make his life more "exciting" and suddenly this new partner, the FL is so interested in everything abt you, your life and yor work.. Then u start to think that finally someone UNDERSTANDS u, TALK to u and makes u FEEL that you are ALIVE FOR THE FIRST TIME. You start to miss that person ..not because you love her initally (I dont believe in first love at my age) but because she understand u on yor needs and life. You started to sms her and talk to her and this FL started to show care and concern to you.

Then that's where you started to RTF or go out with her. Love grows as time goes by.

Then before u know it, You kanna the KC thing liao... To you, she is yor everything. Many who are married can even leave their families for this FL. Some whom are still single, might be wondering if she is the right one for you in view of her backgrounds and her pasts...

However, love is not build on fairy tales. Soon reality sets in. For some bros, they might finally marry the FL or WL and live happily everafter. For some bros, they are not so lucky. Their FL gfs LIE, CHEAT and STEAL, leaving our bros with a broken heart and empty bank accounts.

In short, if you decided to have FL as gf, you should already know the risks involved. Dont blame anyone when you got cheated cause your best friends, buddies or some bros from SBF would already tell u off but most of the time, you turn to deaf ears because you are in LOVE.:p

colins
17-11-2008, 12:28 AM
In short, if you decided to have FL as gf, you should already know the risks involved. Dont blame anyone when you got cheated cause your best friends, buddies or some bros from SBF would already tell u off but most of the time, you turn to deaf ears because you are in LOVE.:p

Yes. Thats the process of KC in reality.

I've seen my friend fall so deeply that he believes that marrying his beau is the only and best decision he made for himself. Therefore he left all of us and stop contacting us from then on. Totally under the control of his personal FL.

justl00king
17-11-2008, 12:33 AM
Their FL gfs LIE, CHEAT and STEAL, leaving our bros with a broken heart and empty bank accounts.

In short, if you decided to have FL as gf, you should already know the risks involved. :pWell said bro,

To those who still wants to have a FL/WL as gf, good luck! :cool:

justl00king
17-11-2008, 12:36 AM
I've seen my friend fall so deeply that he believes that marrying his beau is the only and best decision he made for himself. Therefore he left all of us and stop contacting us from then on. Totally under the control of his personal FL.Your friend really kanna "gong tao" quite deep.

Hope he sees the light and recovers. :cool:

suteerak1099
17-11-2008, 01:18 PM
to the TS,
feelings/ relationships sometimes is inevitable. especially, when the experience is not like any other transactions. if it was just an urge to overcome, save the $ & shake it off is probably the best thing to do, given the declining state of economy.

ppl hunt for 'gal for hire' for different reasons, be it to; have a good time, have a session of romance & feeling wanted/loved, have a session of fun in having a female companion for a make believe date... etc.

once there's 1 too many rendezvous, feelings naturally blossom. the gals r human too, n they may have their emotions swayed. they're not silly to overstrain themselves entertaining & accomodating too many pricks, n would rather spend more time with managing a handful. hence, making them regulars - which explains that they're fully engaged on different days.

the feelings by far r superficial, not unless she finds trust in u to unveil her life story to u. n by that, its only trust... an indication that u're somehow obligated to assist... bt of cos, ultimately still a patron.

for if she really loves/wants u.... family planning would be the agenda for discussion, deadline to quit the job with or without your financial assistance... etc.

while she's still in her tour of duty, there's little wonder that her phone would be bombarded with mushy msgs and/or periodic calls from other patrons. for her to shut the phone off while with you, is probably just 1 of the tactics employed to impress u - making u feel u're the 1 & only.

ultimately, the ball's in her court. she knows best, with whom she's prepared to spend eternity with.

to save yourself the trouble of having to smash your heart n taking the trouble to patch it up later.... thread lightly when walking on thin ice.... though its better not to at all.

casannova03
17-11-2008, 01:56 PM
During one of my recent visit to an FL(first time i met her), she told me quite a lot of things...no ...not about her family or her lack of money shit....

its about singapore guys...

she says" you know, i think singapore is a very stressful place to live in. Many customer come to me tell me they have this problem and that problem. Everyone will tell me their problems and often i just smile and look at them and give them the "i understand look" then they will hug me tightly and say "you are the only one that listens to me and understands me..." then there was one time, a customer came to me and sat for the whole session talking to me...no touch no make love...and left when time is up..without bonking..."

Its often those bros who are emotionally unaddressed that gets into the KC trap..you know bros, these gals are here to earn money and in their line of work, besides being paid to be 'up' by you, they have an obligation to listen to you and smile at you..so dun think that smile is reserved only to you...its the same for the bro before you and after you...:rolleyes:

before i left, she looked at me and asked " why you never tell me problems like other people? you not same...you have handphone number?"

i said" i do have a handphone number but i better not give you..i dun want to have to 'guard' my phone everyday not knowing when you will call, later my wife see, many problems...I like you, you are pretty young and playful but i have to forget you when you close the door later..."

to which she replied " you playboy!"

i replied "yes, you very clever" ;)

(Yes!! be the playboy bros, not the boy-being-played!!!)

cunt_search
08-12-2008, 12:04 PM
When we started, the tot of the chick stripping already can lead to a hard on.....hahahaha
Then the stripping didnt work, we needed the BBBJ
Now, a gal can strip bloody naked and no reaction even......Y....no, not becos we impotent, cos we got no feeling..........
So, now, we go for the KC......
Holy but dangerous ground...yes...but to fulfill ones appetite, even shark infested waters still will jump in...........

hey Bro, yo msg resonate in my heart:o
needs, from plain f to KC
season cheongsters oso kenna burnt dun tot abt half baked cheongster like me:(

xmen77
08-12-2008, 12:15 PM
Heloo.. sgABC :)
nice story... but get over it..! I too lost money an biz falling in love wit a G (She not a hooker, normal girl lah) but normal girl will change mind too.. talking abt GL girl. Let stop dreaming and go for a real deal.
I wonder if we form Xmen Club go to Indon_Kalimantan to find real lOVE, tale it like holiday travelling, songsong right? cheap holiday with love:)
Xmen

IM.xiaozhu
08-12-2008, 09:05 PM
True loh. I find that most of the time, the main reason for RTF is partly most of the sg guys are lonely. We are busy in our work during the day. When we have our personal time, we could not find anyone to share with us. Some of us might be married with kids but communications or love die down after many yrs of marriage.

Well said bro, it seems that you have gone through the "cycle".

FL Lover
09-12-2008, 04:06 PM
Well said bro, it seems that you have gone through the "cycle".

Bro, I will put it this way... Not "cycle", its "CYCLES" :D Now sian liao and starting to be good boy.. FUCK AND FORGET better, no worries later on.

tokkon1
13-12-2008, 01:08 PM
1. Is KC wif a WL/Fl right or wrong?
2. Is it better to just Fuck and forget?
3. She loves me or my money?
4. Is she trying to con me?

The answer to the above is so simple: NOBODY KNOWS!!!

Every situation is different. For each sob story, there's a happy one and vice versa.

One man got cheated, another one is in a happy relationship.

Seriously, my advice is dun listen to any advice dished out by bros here. Everyone hv their experiences, agendas, peeves that will prejudiced their objectivity. Also it will not be relevant as the factors they faced before will not be the same as yours. Your ger could be, cunning, sly, experienced, scheming or simple, innocent, naive, pure.

Any of these factors will affect the equation in your relationship. WHo is the person best able to help you??? YOURSELF as you know the full details of your relationship wif this girl.

Right or Wrong...made your own decision and live with it.

etct88
13-12-2008, 01:47 PM
1. Is KC wif a WL/Fl right or wrong?
2. Is it better to just Fuck and forget?
3. She loves me or my money?
4. Is she trying to con me?

The answer to the above is so simple: NOBODY KNOWS!!!

Every situation is different. For each sob story, there's a happy one and vice versa.

One man got cheated, another one is in a happy relationship.

Seriously, my advice is dun listen to any advice dished out by bros here. Everyone hv their experiences, agendas, peeves that will prejudiced their objectivity. Also it will not be relevant as the factors they faced before will not be the same as yours. Your ger could be, cunning, sly, experienced, scheming or simple, innocent, naive, pure.

Any of these factors will affect the equation in your relationship. WHo is the person best able to help you??? YOURSELF as you know the full details of your relationship wif this girl.

Right or Wrong...made your own decision and live with it.

Agreed with you, there is no right or wrong here.

Let me share a simple story, no offence to religion......

There was this road, on one side is s church, and on the other side is a whore house....

On every Sunday, everyone dresses very well and pretty to attend services.

The whore (sorry use strong word for now) would always, withour fail, stay up early on Sundays and see all the beautiful people attending church...

and this goes thru her mind always, ' these people are really wonderful and beautiful, going to church every Sunday, wish I am there....' and it (the thought) stop here.

And in the church every Sunday, the pastor (correct me if I use the wrong term) would always remind everyone to live a moral clean life, unlike the 'one' across the road......

Then come Judgement Day, for the whore and the pastor....Both went to heaven......

Pastor can't help it and ask, 'why? how come?'

The answer...... 'you serve me you are here'.... but she deserve more, ' her mind is pure!'

morale of the story, no body choose to be a WL, FL, etc, if they can help it. So don't look down on them... KARMA..... we have heart and minds, they also have heart and minds, and when thing fail and fall apart, STOP blaming them........

my comments...... blunt and curt.... my apologies if I offended anyone....:):)

MarkNgSiongBoon
13-12-2008, 02:04 PM

Let me share a simple story, no offence to religion......

They offer sex to owns income , we look for sex and trying to in ha love ,finally problem came out from all love ships .

100% agree that we look for matters to do .:confused:

casannova03
13-12-2008, 02:23 PM

The answer...... 'you serve me you are here'.... but she deserve more, ' her mind is pure!'

morale of the story, no body choose to be a WL, FL, etc, if they can help it. So don't look down on them... KARMA..... we have heart and minds, they also have heart and minds, and when thing fail and fall apart, STOP blaming them........

my comments...... blunt and curt.... my apologies if I offended anyone....:):)

Agreed. Its never about judging the bad choices or the less preferred path, its about judging your effort to repent, to change and to accept that you have erred.

God have given people different lives, some with a silver spoon while some just plain poor. It all about what you did to survive.

You can be a rich man's son who look down upon other and always bully people lesser than you while contributing to charities. Still you'll go to hell ...for what you did is not from your heart and is meant as a facade for your lack of compassion and arrogant behaviour.

However, you may be a 'robin hood', stealing, robbing but always distributing "stolen wares" to the poor. Yes! you're a robber but you still go to heaven. Your intent was never for yourself but for the poor....

Well, i dun preach and dun literally mean to go and steal ppl's things and commit crimes but my point is ,

it's what's truly coming from your heart that's being judged, never mind what you do, or how much you do!

Cheers!!;)

ING ING
14-12-2008, 02:53 PM
i said" i do have a handphone number but i better not give you..i dun want to have to 'guard' my phone everyday not knowing when you will call, later my wife see, many problems...I like you, you are pretty young and playful but i have to forget you when you close the door later..."

to which she replied " you playboy!"

i replied "yes, you very clever" ;)

Nice one, learnt something from you ;)

ING ING
14-12-2008, 02:55 PM
morale of the story, no body choose to be a WL, FL, etc, if they can help it. So don't look down on them... KARMA..... we have heart and minds, they also have heart and minds, and when thing fail and fall apart, STOP blaming them...

There are some good FL around. In fact they are better than those charity figure like TT Durai or ex NKF chairman. :mad:

ING ING
14-12-2008, 02:59 PM
I once saw a HK serial. The wise man sent his wife to the king as concubine. Later the kingdom fell because of this man's wife.

The wise man said something like it's a trade exchange. He willingly sent his wife to be the decoy and the king is "willing" to take up the deal.

I believed this FL/WL is the same. Is how are you willing to part your valuable to exchange for it.

Lenova
14-12-2008, 03:26 PM
it's what's truly coming from your heart that's being judged, never mind what you do, or how much you do!

Well said bro, I too believe in this statement. :)

besafe
14-12-2008, 03:29 PM
We men are all hopeless emotional creatures ! See One Love One !
Of course there are many exceptions... but looks like all brothers who come to this forum falls into this category. All I can say is.. enjoy it whilst it last. :)