PDA

View Full Version : Incredible Tales

Shawn Koh
01-12-2008, 11:38 AM
Last night (Sunday) I watched the Incredible Tales Ch 8 hosted by Guo Liang.
Part 1 of the show - tell us that 2 prostitutes & 1 mama-san were stabbed & chopped into piece of meats and die.
What is the root cause :confused:

Later found out that it was a married man who killed them. The reasons being this man had divorced his wife just to marry one of the prostitute that had cheated on him. And that why he took revenge.

This story tell us prostitutes cannot be trusted & they been fucked by so many married men & yet people like casannova03 a viet dog lover did actually marry a viet whore to become his life partner.

If one casannova03's wife ex-customers get jealous & mad :mad: go chop his ex-prostitute into pieces then how :D
Tragic happen right ?

In real life, prostitutes will not have a good ending regardless they are bargirls, KTV gals or HFJ singers.

technofreak
01-12-2008, 03:37 PM
Don't launch personal attacks ok? Whoever people marry is none of your business. Go get a life!!

Let me be the first one to ZAPPP you.........:cool:

Darkstorm
01-12-2008, 03:42 PM
Last night (Sunday) I watched the Incredible Tales Ch 8 hosted by Guo Liang.
Part 1 of the show - tell us that 2 prostitutes & 1 mama-san were stabbed & chopped into piece of meats and die.
What is the root cause :confused:

I have never decreased the reputation points of anyone in my life, and you won't be the first.

I don't know what you have against Casanova03, but I would ask of you not to launch personal attacks on Casanova03. I would also ask of you not to have such a prejudiced and wrong viewpoint.

casannova03
01-12-2008, 04:07 PM
hahahahahaha!!!!

Someone pm-ed me about a dog barking somewhere in MATTERS OF THE HEART!

yo bro, wanna attack the big & foul mouth Shawn Koh who labelled you & your kakis as dogs?

The thread he started this morning in the newbies section has been shifted to Matters of the Heart section. Free for all

Note:windows to zap him expiring on 11.38am on wednesday.

Happy zapping.

I see thiis person's pm is true!!! I dun know who this bro is and how comes he knows the person is you ....

but like what i replied this kind-intentioned bro, karma comes round and goes round. So i dun need to waste my points zapping you!! I'll rather spend my precious points to reward bros for their POSITIVE contributions than waste it on your NONSENSE!

To TS:

I personally have nothing against you and if you do feel threatened or insulted by my signature then i apologised because it must have been damn hurting for you to have gone thru such a painful experience:eek:

Everyone has their own different life experiences and i must admit that yours was one of the worst any man can endure!! But do not give up hope for there is light at the end of every tunnel!! Keep venting your anger on me...fuck me, screw me, scold me...if you feel better doing so....let me be your saviour and be the guiding light out of your dark world...;)

sometimes talking can also relief the tension and the pent up anger and depressed mind....why not you post a new thread and tell us about what happened between you and your spouse??.....your depressed state of mind is at an alarming level......i am certain that there are many bros, senior or junior wo can help you get over this very tough period in your life!!

We're all help to help you!!

May God Be With you!
Amen!!

Yours Sincerely!!
Concerned Casannova03;)

casannova03
01-12-2008, 05:04 PM
Oh ya one more thing TS....

I thought you should know this:

Next time if you want to commit ball-less acts like zapping and insulting people without leaving a name.....

for goodness sake!!!

Keep on being the NINJA that you are...nobody knows who you are!
Dun go and start a thread and use the same type of language that you use to insult people...Its so obvious and intelligent to the point of....dunno...no words can describe at this moment...maybe in a million years some words can be invented to describe your intelligence..:rolleyes:

Oh ya...hope you win more money from your soccer bets to help you out of your troubled state of mind..But one hot tip though, supporting derby county cannot really get you very far you know?:p

STOP READING HERE!!

.....if not you'll see my signature again and bring back all the memories!!!:eek:

Darkstorm
01-12-2008, 06:00 PM
I have never decreased the reputation points of anyone in my life, and you won't be the first.

I don't know what you have against Casanova03, but I would ask of you not to launch personal attacks on Casanova03. I would also ask of you not to have such a prejudiced and wrong viewpoint.

Hi all,

someone decreased my reputation points by 3 and did not leave his nick. It is a good thing he left his comments though:

Thread Date Comment
Incredible Tales 01-12-2008 07:50 AM People have their right to pencil their thought & view here. Marrying a whore is not acceptable in our society. Worst till a viet whore will bring social ills why you all have not grown up ?

My response:
The thread starter Shawn Koh is free to air his views as I am to air mine. I am not stopping him from voicing his opinion. If you think I am stopping him from voicing his opinion, you are mistaken.

If society thinks that marrying a prostitute is not acceptable, my view is that society is wrong.

Actually, not everyone in society thinks that marrying a prositute is not acceptable. Society's views can change with time and I hope it will be a more positive change where people are more tolerant of others' lifestyles and choices.

I have grown up. To the person who posted that comment and decreased my points: I would urge you to examine your own prejudice and wrong view.

As for social ills, it is people who are intolerant, prejudiced and who are misjudged by wrong views such as yours who bring social ills to society.

I mean you no ill-will or harm. Please think about it. Peace.

casannova03
01-12-2008, 06:57 PM
Hi all,

someone decreased my reputation points by 3 and did not leave his nick. It is a good thing he left his comments though:

Thread Date Comment
Incredible Tales 01-12-2008 07:50 AM People have their right to pencil their thought & view here. Marrying a whore is not acceptable in our society. Worst till a viet whore will bring social ills why you all have not grown up ?

aiya bro darkstorm, dun need waste your time on him..i also just got -4 rep points....the style of insulting in my comments is exactly the same as when he zap your point...and the dog insult...

...This guy quite poor thing la...lets understand him.....i suppose he is not too well-equipped in the mental department, that's why his constant rant on ppl with low education marrying viet gals or Wls for the matter..

and he's got no life...registering multiple nicks and posting to get points...when things dun go his way?? he uses these nicks to zap ppl under them... so far i've had three such zaps all using the same style of comment and insult...same languistic ability too...can you imagine the effort he has had to put in to do such things?? maybe one day need 8 hrs....:eek:

Well, this type of person is normally anti-social which is why he thinks the entire society revolves around him and the world will stop for him..their mentality is :my views=society's views. And more often than not they will cry and blame the whole world and society for the misfortunes that befalls upon him. Its never his fault at any one time....never!

what is sad is that this is often far from the truth and they are often left behind and ostracised by friends and relatives for everyone have moved on and he has not...His knack for insulting people and criticising other in PMs is already prove of his NINJA mentality, often shaped over the years due most likely to his being ostracised by many people... He is living in a world of his own which few can understand.so instead of leaving them behind, these people need serious help for if we do not help, we become one of him.

However, as many bros in the forum has experienced, there are people who deserves our help and some who dun...this is because in order for us to be able to reach out to him, he must first resist the demons within himself...without which, advice falls upon deaf ears and results in nothing but a total waste of time for those helping him.

So this guy out there!! I do hope you find solace somewhere and will integrate back into the society for society never rejects anyone...its you who is rejecting the society!

May God Help This Lost Lamb Find His Way!
Amen!

:cool:

technofreak
04-12-2008, 10:56 AM
aiya bro darkstorm, dun need waste your time on him..i also just got -4 rep points....the style of insulting in my comments is exactly the same as when he zap your point...and the dog insult...

...This guy quite poor thing la...lets understand him.....i suppose he is not too well-equipped in the mental department, that's why his constant rant on ppl with low education marrying viet gals or Wls for the matter..

and he's got no life...registering multiple nicks and posting to get points...when things dun go his way?? he uses these nicks to zap ppl under them... so far i've had three such zaps all using the same style of comment and insult...same languistic ability too...can you imagine the effort he has had to put in to do such things?? maybe one day need 8 hrs...

Well, this type of person is normally anti-social which is why he thinks the entire society revolves around him and the world will stop for him..their mentality is :my views=society's views. And more often than not they will cry and blame the whole world and society for the misfortunes that befalls upon him. Its never his fault at any one time....never!

what is sad is that this is often far from the truth and they are often left behind and ostracised by friends and relatives for everyone have moved on and he has not...His knack for insulting people and criticising other in PMs is already prove of his NINJA mentality, often shaped over the years due most likely to his being ostracised by many people... He is living in a world of his own which few can understand.so instead of leaving them behind, these people need serious help for if we do not help, we become one of him.

However, as many bros in the forum has experienced, there are people who deserves our help and some who dun...this is because in order for us to be able to reach out to him, he must first resist the demons within himself...without which, advice falls upon deaf ears and results in nothing but a total waste of time for those helping him.

So this guy out there!! I do hope you find solace somewhere and will integrate back into the society for society never rejects anyone...its you who is rejecting the society!

Incredible Tales 02-12-2008 08:44 AM Marrying a whore is a bad karma cannot understand why you all cannot see the point ?

I'm also being zapped 3 points...You are right about this society outcast. I presume NONE can understand his own world. Even prisoners get a chance to integrate back to society through Yellow-ribbon project...I really worry for this pariah...:rolleyes:

You can't blame him though, he's neither here nor there ==> At his best, he's a little worse than a man. At his worst, he's a little better than a beast...:rolleyes:

Just look at his new signature...You think he'll heed all the advice given?

casannova03
04-12-2008, 11:17 AM
Moron!!!:eek:

Since when i have a singaporean wife????hahahah:rolleyes:

He's quite sad la....two day ago his rep points was already in the red then suddenly two days later he got 38 points....what does this mean??

He's got a battalion of clones in here!!!!:eek:

Can you imagine the life of someone who spends all his time getting rep points for his clones??? Sad case!!!

And to highlight the coward that he is, all his postings are made in the newbies/epl sections to avoid kena zapp.....even this particular thread was made in the newbies section until i think BOSS shifted it to here...haha...Anyone knows what's worse than a turtle hiding in a shell??? hahaha:D

Let's further analyse his signature....

casannova03's spore wife betrayed him by screwing with other men without getting paid.
This part in red: This shows that he is someone who totally lacks creativity, using my words against me?? haha!! eh brudder u think i as "intelligent" as you ah?? hahaha...Using my own signature to screw myself??? hahaha...i doubt no one else can do it better than you? no??

casannova divorced his spore wife & marry a working viet dog because he believe a whore will be faithful to him

This part in red: Initial investigations shows that this brudder divorced his wife, put his ultimate trust in a VN gal whom he believed will be truthful and faithful to him. Turns out this "intelligent guy" was cheated of everything - love,money,family,and his body (ouch!!) - and thus his subsequent penchant for verbally abusing anyone and everyone related to VN gals.

Well, let's see if he will do anything else as entertaining as this from hereon..hahahahaha

really brighten up my day!!!

FR:

entertainment value: 25/10!!!!!! Rated @**********(ten stars)

casannova03
04-12-2008, 12:15 PM
News Headline - The dog has barked again!

Article by Viet Association Against Dog Barking (the spokesman)

With it's latest change in signature, "the dog" has retaliated to the demand of the circus go-ers by providing his latest act!

extracted:

Monday night Joo Chiat pub got raided a lot of viet whores up the lorry so I went to coffeeshop toilet to pee then I realised there is viet dog hidding inside & peeping at me. When I look carefully, I realised the viet dog is casannova03's wife. (SIC)

In view of it's latest outburst directed at him, casannova03 has indicated that "the dog's" latest bark was lacking in creativity and he was clearly disappointed by the lack of entertainment value it provided.

Casannova03 has agreed to speak to the press with regards to this issue: " I think we have a very wonderful dog here. All you need to do is to poke at it with a long enough stick and it will bark non-stop for the next few days. Sometimes, the entertainment value it provides is wonderful. Better than the circus from Russia and the latest Kylie Minogue concert that i attended! Most importantly it's free!!"

When quizzed further on the outlook of the dog's barking, Casannova03 has this to say:" I think that the more the dog barks, the less intelligent it has proven itself to be! I mean you can check out the sound of his barking. With each bark, the creativity goes down and as such the entertainment value...""...I certainly hope that it can come up with more creative,innovative and intelligent styles of barking! This latest bark was disappointing and so said the rest of the circus attendees...I hope the dog will come up with a new act soon so that we can enjoy and laugh heartily...."

Will the dog buck up on its next act??? stay tuned....:D

FR:

Entertainment value: 4/10 rated @* (one star).....disappointing:(

charsiew
04-12-2008, 12:24 PM
I wonder have anyone heard this old saying:

You can marry a prostitue as your wife but you don't marry your wife to prostitue her.

Just my 0.02 cents..

cs

jackbl
04-12-2008, 01:22 PM
Bro, just forget abt the dog... Let's use the time to learn/further our viet level la... Learn some viet songs so that we can sing together...hihi :D

News Headline - The dog has barked again!

Article by Viet Association Against Dog Barking (the spokesman)

Entertainment value: 4/10 rated @* (one star).....disappointing:(

v.killers
04-12-2008, 02:20 PM
Oh ya one more thing TS....

I thought you should know this:

Next time if you want to commit ball-less acts like zapping and insulting people without leaving a name.....

for goodness sake!!!

Keep on being the NINJA that you are...nobody knows who you are!
Dun go and start a thread and use the same type of language that you use to insult people...Its so obvious and intelligent to the point of....dunno...no words can describe at this moment...maybe in a million years some words can be invented to describe your intelligence..

Oh ya...hope you win more money from your soccer bets to help you out of your troubled state of mind..But one hot tip though, supporting derby county cannot really get you very far you know?

STOP READING HERE!!

.....if not you'll see my signature again and bring back all the memories!!!:eek:

Hi all,

Thread Date Comment

My response:
The thread starter Shawn Koh is free to air his views as I am to air mine. I am not stopping him from voicing his opinion. If you think I am stopping him from voicing his opinion, you are mistaken.

If society thinks that marrying a prostitute is not acceptable, my view is that society is wrong.

Actually, not everyone in society thinks that marrying a prositute is not acceptable. Society's views can change with time and I hope it will be a more positive change where people are more tolerant of others' lifestyles and choices.

I have grown up. To the person who posted that comment and decreased my points: I would urge you to examine your own prejudice and wrong view.

As for social ills, it is people who are intolerant, prejudiced and who are misjudged by wrong views such as yours who bring social ills to society.

I mean you no ill-will or harm. Please think about it. Peace.

Incredible Tales 02-12-2008 08:44 AM Marrying a whore is a bad karma cannot understand why you all cannot see the point ?

I'm also being zapped 3 points...You are right about this society outcast. I presume NONE can understand his own world. Even prisoners get a chance to integrate back to society through Yellow-ribbon project...I really worry for this pariah...:rolleyes:

You can't blame him though, he's neither here nor there ==> At his best, he's a little worse than a man. At his worst, he's a little better than a beast...

Just look at his new signature...You think he'll heed all the advice given?

I say nothing also kena zap :D

Below are the comment :Wow you are working part-time in viet pub as a waiter or toilet cleaner I can understand you need ($) to feed your lazy viet in-laws who refused to work. You are so poor thing

To the zapper: I work as a waiter leh... You want to come and see me bo? hahahahaha!

Hahahahaha !!!

casannova03
04-12-2008, 02:29 PM
I say nothing also kena zap :D

Below are the comment :Wow you are working part-time in viet pub as a waiter or toilet cleaner I can understand you need ($) to feed your lazy viet in-laws who refused to work. You are so poor thing

Hahahahaha !!!

Any bros with other interesting comments left by him?? share lei!! So fun!!

Lets see.....

Ppl have viet wives he started kao bei kao bu-ing....

Ppl discuss pubs with viet gals he carry on kao bei kao bu-ing....

Ppl have friends that have viet gals he continue to kao bei kao bu...

Ppl say work in pub with viet gals he still want to kao bei kao bu....

:eek:..............

hmmm......maybe he went vietnam and work at the pubs there serving old aunties, then kena caught by vietnam AV, deported back to Sillypore and kena banned 3 yrs by Viet Immigration???:rolleyes:

Otherwise how do we explain his hatred for anything Viet-style??:D

v.killers
04-12-2008, 03:07 PM
Any bros with other interesting comments left by him?? share lei!! So fun!!

hmmm......maybe he went vietnam and work at the pubs there serving old aunties, then kena caught by vietnam AV, deported back to Sillypore and kena banned 3 yrs by Viet Immigration???

Otherwise how do we explain his hatred for anything Viet-style??:D

Aiya, leave the dog alone and stop talking in this thread and let the thread slowly close down lor :)

Peace !!!!!

Torres_Mok
04-12-2008, 03:16 PM
hmmm......maybe he went vietnam and work at the pubs there serving old aunties, then kena caught by vietnam AV, deported back to Sillypore and kena banned 3 yrs by Viet Immigration???:rolleyes:

Otherwise how do we explain his hatred for anything Viet-style??:D[/QUOTE]

IMHO maybe he kena rejected by viet gals that why he vent his frustration at the viet gals. I thk mayb he too yaya papaya that why even viet gals also reject him. :D

FL Lover
04-12-2008, 04:02 PM
Wah lau..... Nowadays SBF is about flaming each other!??...

First one to start off is about BRO KIKO... AND now this.... pple with viet wife or gfs or whatever also started fire liao???

Can we have some positive threads rather than starting a war in here? Perosnally from what I see, it seems that we have nothing new to discuss liao.. Running out of topic?:eek:

Maybe we should let this thread to die naturally.

casannova03
04-12-2008, 06:08 PM
haha! no lah....these few days i quite free that's why become unofficial spokesman for Viet group....

cos he hurled insults ma....then i free so play play with him...hahaha

This guys quite fun la....

Anyway, what you say is right.....we should bury this thread!!

OUT!

anathem
04-12-2008, 06:46 PM
Just my two cents. No offence intended. But I can't help it if you find it so. I think everyone is entitled to his or her own opinion, even if these thoughts are demonstrably false or unreasonable. It is simply quite ridiculous to assume that everyone is capable of sharing your view or seeing the world from your perspective. In this instance, one may not agree with the TS, but that does not change the fact that the TS was, in a sense, merely expressing himself or herself.

Of course the method of delivery was not exactly friendly or well-intentioned, with respect to his choice of language and the use of personal attacks. Nonetheless, Bro Casannova has not exactly been very generous or conciliatory in his replies either. He (or she) would perhaps not have have lost a certain degree of respect and credibility (am not implying that he needs it) if he had not indulged in a nastily escalating series of tit-for-tat (not just here, but elsewhere), most of which were probably unnecessary (e.g. the comments about Derby County, the gangster-ish invitation for a zapping orgy etc.). On the face value of things, one might surmise that there's some bad blood between him and the TS. A casual investigation into their posting history appears to confirm this. It is of course none of my business. I really don't care and do not really have an opinion on the issue(s) in question to begin with. If anyone wants to make a life partner out of a prostitute, it's perfectly fine by me because it's really not my affair at all to begin with. For the record, I do not think I can rule out completely the idea of making a whore (of any origin), a life-long partner. But I would think such an outcome to be very unlikely, for various reasons which are not very important (or interesting). We all look for different things in life. In fact, chances are that we all define things very differently. Sex, relationships and love are not exceptions. I certainly do not need my partner (for the sake of simplicity, let's just assume this means some kind of common law wife) to conform to some code of sexual fidelity (whether it goes one way or otherwise), wait on me every morning with toast and porridge (or whatever one's preferred choice of breakfast is), or treat me as if I am the centre and only thing of value in everyday life. No offence here, but, I am of the opinion that, if you want undying devotion, loyalty or attention, get a dog instead. But that is just my view and I know a lot of people may not agree. We agree to disagree then. In any case, don't you all find the use of shorthand like 'Singaporean girls' or 'PRC women' overly-generalizing to the point of being meaningless? A graduate of say, Beida and Harvard who works in an investment bank is kind of different from a streetwalker in Geylang, even if they hail from the same hometown in Liaoning, don't you think so? Similarly, i wouldn't typecast Singaporean women as this or that because they are a diverse enough lot. Perhaps some bros are lamenting too early when they just haven't been meeting the right 'local' girls, no? If one is to buy into the kind of skewed paradigm that many seem to take to be the iron truth, then who is to say the (perhaps) equally silly charge made by some SPGs (again, i apologise for the misleading shorthand; 'local' girls who prefer 'foreign' men are a varied group too) that 'Singaporean men' are just a sexist, unenlightened, unimaginative and parochial bunch of mummy's boys isn't also true, right?

My point is, don't assume you are always right or put yourself on some sort of lofty pedestal, explicitly or implicitly. One might think he has had some rich life experiences and is leading a fulfilling existence of exceptional this, that or other but that doesn't mean you're right in every count or in every situation. And just because of certain peculiarities with reference to your own biography and lifestyle choices, don't naturally assume that these alone mean you are free of prejudices and biases. I know I am not. To assume that only you know or understand things, that the statements you issue are gems that ought to be worshipped and parroted, or that only those who agree with you or have made similar life choices are worthy of consideration, is a very conservative and arrogant standpoint. And one that takes into consideration more than one assumption too many. Just because somebody disagrees with you doesn't necessarily mean you're wrong. But it doesn't mean that those who disagree are by default, erroneous as well.

anathem
04-12-2008, 06:48 PM
I wish you bros all the best, but actually couldn't care less. I don't know anyone of you, don't know how many pairs of hands or minds are actually hiding behind those nicks. So I don't take anything here too seriously. Yes, having a sense of humour helps. Different people visit SBF for different reasons. I am just practical about it. This forum serves a number of purposes. I certainly am not here to make life-long or life-altering friendships. But be my guest, go ahead if any of you feel that kind of thing floats your boat. I certainly am not complaining. In a similar vein, one would probably have to take exception to sarcastic comments, for example, about certain samsters posting vids and pics just to score points. I think points are important, only to the extent that they establish your online reputation and credibility. They function as a sort of supplemental pseudo-honorific or as a form of quasi-currency. I am not too obsessed with them. And as I had mentioned, different folks, different strokes. Some of us are just looking for a mutually-beneficial way to to say, obtain contacts in FL-Dome or in order to access certain privileged circles. Posting and sharing vids and pics, for example, are thus both a means to an end (i.e. garnering points to achieve the aforementioned) and an end in itself, since they are certainly popular. People like Bro Casannova are entitled to their opinions, of course, but I can't help feeling that comments like that are really denigrating a huge portion of active and helpful samsters out there.

At the end of the day, SBF is only an online community. It is real. Yet it is not. Personally, whoring isn't even a half-serious hobby of mine so it's not a particularly important online destination for me. And while i do hope that posts are sincere and truthful to begin with, one cannot but be circumspect about the amount of embellishment and bias incorporated into the accounts you see here. I do not take them too seriously (at the very least, I take them all with a huge pinch of salt) and I hope folks like Bro Casannova can find the magnanimity and heart to do the same. Also, whether you like it or not, trolling and flamebaiting are an inherent part of online bulletin boards and fora. They have become an integral aspect of the online cultural landscape. And if one were to study these phenomena in any detail, the conclusion is that we cannot make any simplistic or generalized extrapolation about the 'motives' behind such behaviour. Text-based online communication has, by definition, an amorphous and anonymous edge. It is a mistake to try to map 'real-life' identities, motivations and patterns of behaviour onto their online equivalents. Nicks can be shared and clones are a dime a dozen. It's easy to spout rubbish or take up oppositional viewpoints just for the heck of it. Can you ever be 100% sure about your assumptions regarding computer-mediated communication? Yes, I believe one has got to be responsible with comments, no matter where they are uttered. But I can't change the fact that others do not, for various reasons, share this view. Nor can I bring myself to condemn them (because the diversity of different opinions contributes precisely to the pseudo-anarchistic characteristics of the net that makes it so powerful and appealing), just as I am not condemning anyone here - maybe only just thinking out aloud and trying to carry through a thought experiment. I do not think anonymity is the issue. And with respect to the rep system designed in this forum, the choice to remain anonymous is in fact, built in. The moderators currently have a system that balances efficiency and abuse-prevention. It is perhaps not ideal, but it works reasonably well, for most. I certainly wouldn't lose sleep if I were to be zapped to shreds by anonymous parties. It's their choice. And I don't think it's a question of courage and cowardice either. Let's face it, it's not as if anyone is staking his or her professional reputation here. And I certainly don't see anyone putting up unobscured pics of themselves, or their wives, or information relating to their home addresses and bank accounts here. So we all buy into the anonymity game, to a greater extent or lesser. Leaving or not leaving a nick behind with zaps is hardly an issue about balls. It's easy to wag fingers and make loud pronouncements, like what you saw on the front page of TNP in the wake of Lo Hwei Yen's death in Mumbai last week. I certainly don't approve of the killing of non-combatants but hey, isn't a Hellfire fired from a Reaper UAV striking some homestead in a village on the Afghan-Pakistani border an equally cowardly terrorist act? What's with the selective memory and myopia then? Cowardice indeed! Exaggerating things perhaps, but it does smack a bit of the pot calling the kettle black. And worse, isn't the biased, unthinking, brainwashed pro-estab drivel that is served out daily by crap like TNP (or the ST) equally deserving of the 'coward' label? I digress but you get my drift. This isn't a contest of manhood or courage. Hell, what we're talking about here ain't even a contest at all. And i honestly couldn't care less.

Someone looking at the registration date of this handle may choose to make certain conclusions. Feel free to do so. Whatever. I do not need to explain myself further. Why should I? I embrace the Net and its heterogeneity; do you? Actually, I have been observing this forum since the good ole Delphi days. And I must say it has been an educational and informative journey. It has nothing to do with the intellectual quality and engagement of the discourse you see here (or lack thereof), though. What is even more amusing (or sometimes, chilling even), are not the things that are said, but the things that are not said - the thoughts and possibilities that are absent, erased, or somehow, just beaten into silence.

Kiwei123
05-12-2008, 10:29 AM
Wow! can we see a clone been 'born' n trying to b phi' loliloso' phical?? school holiday no need to teach phi' loliloso' phy ah? :rolleyes:

casannova03
05-12-2008, 02:20 PM
Just my two cents. No offence intended. But I can't help it if you find it so. I think everyone is entitled to his or her own opinion, even if these thoughts are demonstrably false or unreasonable. It is simply quite ridiculous to assume that everyone is capable of sharing your view or seeing the world from your perspective. In this instance, one may not agree with the TS, but that does not change the fact that the TS was, in a sense, merely expressing himself or herself.

Hi there, newbie or old bird i do welcome your postings regardless. First, i would like to clarify that i agree with your view on the freedom of views and posts in this forum. I have absolutely no problem with the TS views on VN WLs or even his inflammatory manner of addressing them. However, i see you fail to note how this whole issue started. TS zap me for my postings and i must agree he has every right to do so. Does the below sound like a comment to you merely expressing himself?

27-11-2008 10:25 AM Your signature look ugly but I believe your viet whore is a dog because you spend a lot of times in bars searching for a good dog

It was not due to my displeasure of his views or his preferred manner of address of VN Wls but rather the personal insults not to me but directed at my wife. I take responsibilty for my postings and thus i feel there is no need to drag another party into this issue here. You can direct it at my choice of wife and my choice of lifestyle but not at my love ones which have nothing to do with anything in here

Fair??

Take a look at his very first posting...The very thread TS started aimed at insulting...There is a thin fine line between merely expressing your view and pin-pointing at someone and his wife!
I would have no problems if he had commented on VN WLs as a group or community. Do you therefore not see the clear intention or are you choosing to look through the myopic eyes of yours here?

If one casannova03's wife ex-customers get jealous & mad :mad: go chop his ex-prostitute into pieces then how :D
Tragic happen right ?

Of course the method of delivery was not exactly friendly or well-intentioned, with respect to his choice of language and the use of personal attacks. Nonetheless, Bro Casannova has not exactly been very generous or conciliatory in his replies either. He (or she) would perhaps not have have lost a certain degree of respect and credibility (am not implying that he needs it) if he had not indulged in a nastily escalating series of tit-for-tat (not just here, but elsewhere), most of which were probably unnecessary (e.g. the comments about Derby County, the gangster-ish invitation for a zapping orgy etc.).

Did you not do your research properly here bro? Or you chose to ignore the fact that it was not me who wrote the invitation to zapp?........

Someone pm-ed me about a dog barking somewhere in MATTERS OF THE HEART!

yo bro, wanna attack the big & foul mouth Shawn Koh who labelled you & your kakis as dogs?

The thread he started this morning in the newbies section has been shifted to Matters of the Heart section. Free for all

Note:windows to zap him expiring on 11.38am on wednesday.

Happy zapping.
I see thiis person's pm is true!!! I dun know who this bro is and how comes he knows the person is you ....

but like what i replied this kind-intentioned bro, karma comes round and goes round. So i dun need to waste my points zapping you!! I'll rather spend my precious points to reward bros for their POSITIVE contributions than waste it on your NONSENSE!

I put to you that you can accept personal insults which is not exactly language friendly and not well intentioned, as an act that is perfectly acceptable and gentlemenly.

However, you deemed such an act as exposing someone on the forum who have been insulting personally, not just me but a whole hosts of bros annoymously, an act of a gangster? I do not think i can concur with you on such warped thinking!

On the face value of things, one might surmise that there's some bad blood between him and the TS. A casual investigation into their posting history appears to confirm this. It is of course none of my business. I really don't care and do not really have an opinion on the issue(s) in question to begin with.

So is this fair that you start to write an essay based on this very issue without in-depth knowledge and investigation as to the history of the TS behaviour and the subsequent incidents? I think not bro!

If anyone wants to make a life partner out of a prostitute, it's perfectly fine by me because it's really not my affair at all to begin with. For the record, I do not think I can rule out completely the idea of making a whore (of any origin), a life-long partner. But I would think such an outcome to be very unlikely, for various reasons which are not very important (or interesting).

I thought you just declared that you have no interests,you really dun care and do not really have an opinion with regards to this issue? Why the above personal opinions then?

We all look for different things in life. In fact, chances are that we all define things very differently. Sex, relationships and love are not exceptions. I certainly do not need my partner (for the sake of simplicity, let's just assume this means some kind of common law wife) to conform to some code of sexual fidelity (whether it goes one way or otherwise), wait on me every morning with toast and porridge (or whatever one's preferred choice of breakfast is), or treat me as if I am the centre and only thing of value in everyday life. No offence here, but, I am of the opinion that, if you want undying devotion, loyalty or attention, get a dog instead.
Well, i can accept the above as your own views but why the reference to the postings of my personal life story and the happiness i get out of my own personal experiences? You trying a SHAWN KOH here or something by saying a dog can give me what my wife has gave? Now there is a dangerous line here between expressing your own ideals and views and trying to imply something.

No offence here bro, but i am of the opinion that, a dog can give you undying devotion,loyalty and/or attention and the best sex of your life vis-a-vis what my wife has given me as a human being?:eek:

Erm, this is something new to me seriously. But as per your views, i've got to accord you the respect for your choice.

So may i ask, since you are so dis-interested with this issue, why the need for such a long post telling us your views?

Also may i question your intentions and needs by this very posting since - like you said- you are coming out of hibernation for god knows how many years of casual viewings and putting your heart and soul in this very issue that you declared that you have nothing to do with?:rolleyes:

casannova03
05-12-2008, 04:49 PM
Bro Anathem,

I wish to emphasize that i do appreciate the sharing of your personal views. Some views have struck a chord with me which i admit is rather in line with my own line of thoughts. Do allow me to express my opinions with regards to a few difference in views on some issues.

I would like to point out that much of your views were based solely and unfairly on my numerous postings, perhaps due to the lack of postings by the TS on the issue - for all he normally does is hit-and-run.

His usual way to addressing the issue has been to change his signature daily with new personal insults to my every postings on the sharing of my experiences with other bros,who are sharing the same interests as me.

[COLOR="Blue"]My point is, don't assume you are always right or put yourself on some sort of lofty pedestal, explicitly or implicitly. One might think he has had some rich life experiences and is leading a fulfilling existence of exceptional this, that or other but that doesn't mean you're right in every count or in every situation. And just because of certain peculiarities with reference to your own biography and lifestyle choices, don't naturally assume that these alone mean you are free of prejudices and biases. I know I am not. COLOR]

And i see that you are implying from above that I am arrogant and impose on others to accept my views and experiences as the real deal. And that i seek solace from people who agree with me and despise all others.

To repeat myself, i agree with you that i am not free from the bias and prejudices that other users of this very forum are entitled to. However, i do feel that users have a common responsibility not to over-step the line where beyond it, views and comments smacks of personal insults with reference to family members and the naught. May i question the relevance and validity of such references with regards to my personal behaviour and views on this very forum, to which they have no access and knowledge of?

If you have been following my postings and you had bothered to browse thru the entire history of my postings - which you did, though casually - you would have found out that my very own thread, Happily Married With an Ex-WL(VN), was the result of Bro Colin's request to share my experiences, to which i accepted. Not because i need to satisfy the ego in me or to gain points for my postings but due to the fact that i found out that there is no such thread in existence and i felt by sharing my experiences, someone on the same path as me could benefit from my experiences.

In addition, if you have again bothered to read thru my thread carefully and understand my style of posting, you would have noticed that i am far from the arrogant , nose held high, and cocky character - who despises differences in opinions and demanded that my views are taken as the universal truth- that you claimed.

On the contrary, i always put timely disclaimers right from the very beginning of my thread that whatever that is in that very thread are my own views and not to be taken as they are. Along the way, i would again stress and remind again that those were my experiences and i seek readers to exercise prudence in their own dealings with VN gals. In sharing my experiences, I do only share what i feel other bros in similar position might want to know. However, i have never on any occasions rejected any requests for knowing other aspects of my life experiences that were not shared. As you can see, my thread is based on an audiences' demands basis - where some bros are not clear on my experiences or feel the need for me to further explain certain issues, i will not hesistate to do so.

To assume that only you know or understand things, that the statements you issue are gems that ought to be worshipped and parroted, .[/

Never at any one time did I demand that my statements and my views as it is, is the doctrine with regards to the VN gals. If you again have bothered to exercise due diligence in researching before voicing your thoughts, You will have found that my contribution has never been posted with the aim to garner worshipping of kind. Instead, my postings were mostly made based on my own experiences and my knowledge but were never at any one time portrayed as the ultimate learnings on the "path towards nirvana".
I would have posted a questioning remark like this "i feel this is it but i am not too sure either.can any other bros enlightened me?"
Does this sound like a statement that will come out of a person if he regarded his every statement as gem and something that ought to be worshipped and parroted(in your words) or someone also sharing what he knows and at the same time craves for more knowledge?

...or that only those who agree with you or have made similar life choices are worthy of consideration, is a very conservative and arrogant standpoint. And one that takes into consideration more than one assumption too many

"Birds of the same feathers flock together"

We subscribed to a particular thread that is of interest to us in this forum. Which is why you will find like-minded people sharing together on similar experiences and topics in a specific thread.

To make a sweeping statement that refers forumers with similar ideals and interests who finds joy in sharing one anothers' experiences and thus having a sense of belonging in a certain clique, as conservative and arrogant, is i would say, fundamentally wrong.

In any given society, human beings thrive on the right to belong to a certain class or cliques which they identify themselves with. It is described as one of the fundamental needs of a human being if you believe in Maslow's theory of needs. Am I to say that once you are from another class or clique that is different from mine, you're definitely conservative and arrogant, just so because you do not share the same ideals as me? I beg to differ.

I think the key here is tolerance. My definition of tolerance does not necessary includes acceptance for they are two very different entities altogether. You may not accept the views or choices of actions of a certain group of people but the least you can do is to tolerate. Without this very tolerance, would Sillypore be what she is today? Without this very tolerance, aren't we bringing our mindset back to around 185AD to the times of Constantinople, to the period when the Roman Catholics launched the 4 crusades against the Turks Muslims?

Disclaimer: This is not a specific attempt to disregard the Catholics's faith but i am merely quoting the facts of the events that happened in history.

See? Its is a very very sensitive issue we are talking about over here.

Therefore, i would say that while we cannot stop non-believers or even oppposing bros from reading the very threads that we have set up, I would like to point out that they too have the responsibilty to exercise due prudence and tolerance while commenting on their dislike or objections on certain issues.

By using the cloak of an online identity as a veil in his/her intentional insults against a particular group and/or person is tantamount to the serious crime of sedition(any action, esp. in speech or writing, promoting such discontent or rebellion against another established group/ the government) in the real world. Groups do not beg or request that others accept their ideals and their interests but they certainly do not condone intentional seditious comments aimed at hurting,especially aimed at a particular individual.

It would be ideal that any taken situation or scenario that we touched upon in discussion is based on the theory of ceteris paribus.(all things being unchanged). However, i feel that when making your comments, you have been making too many assumptions yourself bro, for your views to stand.

I certainly regretted my own actions of rebutting TS after some thoughts. I hereby apologise for my reaction to his senseless comments. :(

However, i stick to my belief that he has no right to insult me and all others who take a liking to VN gals.
He could swear and curse at them for reasons only known to him but must exercise diligence with his choice of words even though he is entitled to his freedom of views and comments.

Boss have a very unique way of commenting against men's penchant for having a relationship or marrying WL: You're a Moron! Take a look at this. It's perfectly fine because first, he's questioning a person's decision-making based on his own views. Second, its so straight to the point that it hurts no other bystanders except the intended receipient. From's his comment, we understand that Boss must have his reasons for saying so but he stopped short of adding the second or even third liners meant to hurt and insult. From a neutral point of view, Boss's reactions and replys to postings that are opposed to his beliefs are the way to criticise - yes you show your disagreement and discontent but you stopped short of hurling insults and opinions whic are biased and prejudiced.

Therefore i urge all non-supportive bros to exercise restraint when commenting, for you will affect the momentum and willingness of the threadstarter or person sharing their info and/or experience that other interested bros are waiting for.

I hope too bro Anathem, that you see where i am coming from by my reply. You might just be a clone of the TS for all i care but I believe you are able to understand my above opinions with ease for you possessed a better command of the language than myself.

I thank you for engaging me with your views and allowing me to use my rusty skill of thinking and writing a long piece.

Peace,
Casannova03;)

colins
08-12-2008, 03:46 AM
The question of whodunnit requires a really thorough detective work to determine who is at fault and the exact character fault resulting in that behaviour. Even if you miraculously found it, you need to convince everyone else. At the end of the day, what's the point bros? Din prove anything, just too much time.

When you share a story, people can learn from the free experience and comment to exchance ideas. This is the purpose of comment.

We are not critics and this is not a hollywood movie. In showbiz, they even have critics of critics, critics of comments, critics of whatever fuck. All boils down to one point, we are people who likes to point our finger outward. Even if you are to be fooled by a person, you gotta make that person has to be marginally more intelligent than you what, dun get fooled by a fool can liao. ;)