PDA

View Full Version : Need Help

vincent2982
05-12-2008, 11:12 AM
Any1 can give me lobang? My friend got caught for workin illegally. GG to send back soon. Any1 got lobang to help her to come back to SG in legal way? Or is there any way to come back by coming back as Pei Du MaMa or come her to start proper business?

BTW, i noe some bro here will give me wet blanket. If u no constructive suggestion, pls dun post here. I need help.

DO_YOU_BJ
05-12-2008, 01:21 PM
I guess you meant your friend is a WL and caught for moonlighting her services or caught in the act.
My only advise is for you to find a new replacement cos you wont be seeing her here for a very long time...or prolly never........
You'll have to fly over there to see her liao.....
Good luck

Fishcer
05-12-2008, 01:44 PM
Any1 can give me lobang? My friend got caught for workin illegally. GG to send back soon. Any1 got lobang to help her to come back to SG in legal way? Or is there any way to come back by coming back as Pei Du MaMa or come her to start proper business?

BTW, i noe some bro here will give me wet blanket. If u no constructive suggestion, pls dun post here. I need help.

Like what Bro BJ has said, start findin a new fren. In the meantime, while she's here, enjoy as much as u can with her, cos again, like wat Bro BJ has said, chances r she will never come back again...

Or else, u can tell her jump aeroplane...meanin dun go back when time up....then she can stay here forever, until she is caught, or until she feels like gg back, then she give herself up, go sit in slammer for awhile, then she can go back le....:p

Anyway, gals are plenty, no need to fret ovr 1 or 2 of them...1 go back...many many more come ovr...

LostALau
05-12-2008, 02:06 PM

I try to give u a blanket but whether wet or dry, I also dunno.

Coming back as a PDMM, she has to apply using her son or daughter as a stake. If the child meets the necessary requirments, there is some chance. However, her past record may be a - factor in the consideration.

Singapore welcomes investment. If she has a business proposal that meets the strigent requirements, there is some chance. However, whether she has the financial capability is another thing. If u are rich and want to help her with the money, think carefully. You may not get back anything except maybe compensation of another kind.

Another way is she can come back as a student. However she needs to satisfy certain conditions and needs to produce evidence of her enrolment in an approved institution of learning.

To sum it up, all the above need money, time and efforts. If she is really that important to u in any way, go ahead and help her. If not move on lah.

vincent2982
05-12-2008, 02:18 PM
I try to give u a blanket but whether wet or dry, I also dunno.

Coming back as a PDMM, she has to apply using her son or daughter as a stake. If the child meets the necessary requirments, there is some chance. However, her past record may be a - factor in the consideration.

Singapore welcomes investment. If she has a business proposal that meets the strigent requirements, there is some chance. However, whether she has the financial capability is another thing. If u are rich and want to help her with the money, think carefully. You may not get back anything except maybe compensation of another kind.

Another way is she can come back as a student. However she needs to satisfy certain conditions and needs to produce evidence of her enrolment in an approved institution of learning.

To sum it up, all the above need money, time and efforts. If she is really that important to u in any way, go ahead and help her. If not move on lah.

She is only caught working illegally, not in prostitution. She actually gg back soon, plan to do some business & come back here as a distributor at the same time send her child to here for study. But now she was caught. So she was told ban for 1yr. I guess now she can only apply for her child to come here 1yr later. I will not b involve in any $ concern. Just wan solution.

ING ING
06-12-2008, 01:34 PM
She is only caught working illegally, not in prostitution. She actually gg back soon, plan to do some business & come back here as a distributor at the same time send her child to here for study. But now she was caught. So she was told ban for 1yr. I guess now she can only apply for her child to come here 1yr later. I will not b involve in any $ concern. Just wan solution.

1 year is not long time. If she apply using her kid also need 3-6 mth. Ask her to prepare herself in PRC so as to come back with more contacts lor.:)

Schenker
07-12-2008, 10:44 AM

Is it really her sincere intention to return to singapore, or you are yearning for her return yourself?

May I know where she is caught for working illegally? KTV? TN? or KPT? That's depend how ICA view your frd's case, although she's given a 1 year travel restriction.

You mentioned that your frd is intending to apply for PDMM pass, please ask her to reconsider, whether her kid really wants to study in singapore, or she is just using her kid as a bridge to earn more money? :rolleyes: This I won't know, your frd should know herself.

What is your frd carrying as a distributor? She must prepare with a healthy cashflow in order for her to carry on her business here. I can see that your frd is contradicting herself leh, if she wants to bring her kid to study, then how can she possibly maintain her sideline as a distributor, and become a PDMM? By violating another offence later? :confused:

She can forget about apply PDMM pass, ICA won't grant her so easily. This is from my experience, not throwing blankets of any kind at you, bro.

etct88
12-12-2008, 02:31 PM

even after the 1 year, the application will take 'longer' time than needed.... the waiting will then be more frustrating..... maybe should consider Malaysia, if she really doing all for her child..... biz opportunities are much much better there....

you will be surprised that the education system is better across the causeway...... of course it would be slightly costlier.....

good luck

lglg666
15-12-2008, 11:46 AM
even after the 1 year, the application will take 'longer' time than needed.... the waiting will then be more frustrating..... maybe should consider Malaysia, if she really doing all for her child..... biz opportunities are much much better there....

you will be surprised that the education system is better across the causeway...... of course it would be slightly costlier.....

good luck

Yes....a good idea. Fully agreed with you esp with cost of living. It should be cheaper...yes?

DO_YOU_BJ
23-02-2009, 04:33 PM
Hi

I am a business consultant in Singapore and might be able to help her get the distributor in Singapore... and at the same time i am a freelance PEO consultant with several PEO in Singapore and Malaysia..

Bro, you doin this kinda thing u got do charity boh?
Very bad karma one you know...no offense hor

colins
23-02-2009, 10:58 PM
Hi

I am a business consultant in Singapore and might be able to help her get the distributor in Singapore... and at the same time i am a freelance PEO consultant with several PEO in Singapore and Malaysia..

Alamak bro, you posted in his thread asking help to look for a long term plan i.e. job for his girl. Next you post again in this thread which proclaimed that the girl got a job but kenna caught. Both advertising the same service. Can't you see the dates for the posts??

Its like going to Enron now asking them if they need a new bankruptcy protection insurance.

Hello...you trying to be funny uh. Want to look for business also not like that right?

Mrxhub
25-02-2009, 01:03 PM

Hi bro, there is a way to bring back her back in a legal way...but u need some1 need to sacrifice his future with her....or else she can wait 1yr later upon approval...Thanks

BKnight
25-02-2009, 01:24 PM

Whats give? She got caught working illegally as what? WL in KTV joints or Massage Joint? Got business plan but go money or not? Distributor for wat? Gals? Services? Sex herds? Cigatette? If she intend to come back here to operate illegal business then you are really wasting our time here loh....You want help also must be more detail mah...

aifei
25-02-2009, 10:48 PM
很难再可以进新加坡了。已经在新加坡黑名单了。