PDA

View Full Version : Need advice: Overstay being detained.

AmazonGer
10-12-2008, 07:59 PM
Hi all,

Helping one of my colleague to find out. One of his girl a overstayer. Was caught when she trying to leave the country at the airport. Details i don't know much. Now my colleague don't have any news on her. She was being charged in court, but unable to find case involving her online at subcourt website. Any bros have any idea how to locate her in which prison? Which government agency can he contact to find out?

Thanks

69ASIMO69
10-12-2008, 10:28 PM
Overstayer, U can check with ICA ......

robin
11-12-2008, 12:52 AM
Check at any Police station with her Name & FIN no.

daozi
11-12-2008, 04:13 PM
Enforcement Dept in ICA.

sammyboyfor
12-12-2008, 01:50 PM
Hi all,

Helping one of my colleague to find out. One of his girl a overstayer. Was caught when she trying to leave the country at the airport.

Depends what you mean by "One of his girl".

If the term means "one of the whores that he fucked", I suggest he just forget about her and find himself a new whore to screw.

IGrew
12-12-2008, 02:38 PM
Enforcement Dept in ICA.

Once she is charged in court, no longer ICA involvement. Prosecutor takes over. I think check with attorney general's office. Also subcourt will have her case if she is charged - need to have her Passport number and actual name in passport. likely prison is Queenstown's Remand prison for short term offence like overstaying. Another possibility is Tanah Merah Women's prison.

AmazonGer
12-12-2008, 05:38 PM
Thanks for all the replies.

Boss, he got quite a few girlfriends. :)

suteerak1099
20-12-2008, 10:15 AM
Hi all,

Helping one of my colleague to find out. One of his girl a overstayer. Was caught when she trying to leave the country at the airport. Details i don't know much...............

......he got quite a few girlfriends ummm.... i think your fren must be pretty good at juggling multiply long distance relationships. meanwhile, maybe can try the following:

ICA (http://www.ica.gov.sg/page.aspx?pageid=117&secid=116)
sg prisons (http://www.prisons.gov.sg/contact_info.html)
MHA (http://www.mha.gov.sg/basic_content.aspx?pageid=133)

Mr Smith
30-01-2009, 12:02 AM
Hi all,

Helping one of my colleague to find out. One of his girl a overstayer. Was caught when she trying to leave the country at the airport. Details i don't know much. Now my colleague don't have any news on her. She was being charged in court, but unable to find case involving her online at subcourt website. Any bros have any idea how to locate her in which prison? Which government agency can he contact to find out?

Thanks

i believe ur friend would have found where is she...anyway...i think she was quite stupid...overstay already and she still heads towards the airport...

And overstay for very short while...in a few days overstay...sometime dun need require jail term one...

cablesnwires
30-01-2009, 12:59 AM
i believe ur friend would have found where is she...anyway...i think she was quite stupid...overstay already and she still heads towards the airport...

On the contrary, she is smarter than you think. One typical scenario, she has earned enough and really wants to call it quit. One way to prevent the temptation of coming back here, is to get herself banned for 3 years. What better way than preventing herself from coming back?

Trust me, there are girls who do just that, getting away from all these, and starting afresh in their home country.

Mrxhub
01-02-2009, 01:40 PM
Any bros have any idea how to locate her in which prison? Which government agency can he contact to find out?

Thanks

Dear, your good frd is charged by ICA for overstayer in singapore, normal process is stay in Enforcement Dept in ICA basement 1...at least 3weeks, but nowadays ICA don have so much rooms , within 3days.... she will be fined btwn $700 to $5000 depend how long she overstay in singapore, after that, she will be banned 3years and fingerprint her thumbs, send her to CHANGI AIRPORT again, and say goodbye to her. :D

Trust me, just call her oversea mobile after 3 to 5days later. What national is she?

overnighter
01-02-2009, 02:04 PM
I have a question, if the overstayer leaves by Woodlands customs and is cleared by the officer to pass does that mean she still has to observe the 3 year rule? :confused:

Mrxhub
01-02-2009, 02:21 PM
I have a question, if the overstayer leaves by Woodlands customs and is cleared by the officer to pass does that mean she still has to observe the 3 year rule? :confused:

Good luck to that officer who pass her, that officer will be questioned by senior, and might lost his/her job if the overstayer really commited overstay in singapore.

The overstayer will not need to observe the 3year rule as she cleared by the officer, normally if overstay within 1 or 2days, it ok, as long there MC or some endorsement from local govt proof. 1 of my PRC did overstay due to sick with doctor MC..she can't move, after that ICA do clear her pass, even questioning is there...:)

jackbl
01-02-2009, 07:22 PM
A fren's fren overstay for 1 day w/o any reason, just say that mis-calculate the date, fined $100+ but can come to sgp. Has been here for 4 times after that incident.

White Pussy
01-02-2009, 07:32 PM
time to find a new girl :confused:

Mrxhub
01-02-2009, 08:46 PM
A fren's fren overstay for 1 day w/o any reason, just say that mis-calculate the date, fined $100+ but can come to sgp. Has been here for 4 times after that incident.

It ok, I remember my time....my frd did not get fined, they mention pls kindly check the date properly...That all..:)

fee3fow
01-02-2009, 08:47 PM
as long as he din overstay too long i dun think the person will be in any big trouble

cheongsterjon
02-02-2009, 12:19 AM
Dear, your good frd is charged by ICA for overstayer in singapore, normal process is stay in Enforcement Dept in ICA basement 1...at least 3weeks, but nowadays ICA don have so much rooms , within 3days.... she will be fined btwn $700 to $5000 depend how long she overstay in singapore, after that, she will be banned 3years and fingerprint her thumbs, send her to CHANGI AIRPORT again, and say goodbye to her. :D

Trust me, just call her oversea mobile after 3 to 5days later. What national is she?

What do you mean by stay in Enforcement Dept in ICA basement 1 for at least 3 weeks? You mean stay in the jail there?

Mrxhub
02-02-2009, 01:14 AM
What do you mean by stay in Enforcement Dept in ICA basement 1 for at least 3 weeks? You mean stay in the jail there?

Of coz, stay inside jail lah...i went there several times, hehehe....sad to say, the gers told me it cold inside man @ basement 1....if too packed, they will be transfer to HQ, in cantoment.

Mr Smith
03-02-2009, 06:02 PM
On the contrary, she is smarter than you think. One typical scenario, she has earned enough and really wants to call it quit. One way to prevent the temptation of coming back here, is to get herself banned for 3 years. What better way than preventing herself from coming back?

Trust me, there are girls who do just that, getting away from all these, and starting afresh in their home country.

haha...my friend...there are still many countries which they can go apart from Singapore la...

The current trend is that they are all heading to Japan....

Not forgetting Dubai is always available...their permit is so much easier...

And always avail Indo joints which all the K and ICE consumption to earn tips...

Malaysia is just another location where distance is slightly nearer than Sg...

Out of 10 gers which i know, only 1 ger managed to stop going back to this line...and that 1 ger is not because she quit...but she cant get permit to anywhere are kana barred from entry to most countries...

Easy money....easy come....easy for them to go back to this source again.

Its sad to say though.

SgBoy86
02-03-2009, 09:27 AM
Of coz, stay inside jail lah...i went there several times, hehehe....sad to say, the gers told me it cold inside man @ basement 1....if too packed, they will be transfer to HQ, in cantoment.

Bro, Cantonment HQ and ICA enforcement dept. are two different departments. They do not share their lockup. :p