PDA

View Full Version : The Things they're capable of PRCs

DO_YOU_BJ
16-12-2008, 08:10 PM
Met this old man the other day, a 60+yr old cheongster at Lido Palace
Told me his story and i almost freaked out after hearing it.
Sorry, but just felt I have to pen it down.

Couple of years ago, he fell in love wif a singer from Sichuan, she not even 25 then but he almost at the 60 barrier liao.
According to him, they both fell very much in love, though i had my doubts...obvious isnt it, he's like as old or older than her dad.
Anyway, her term was due and he's not married, divorced or wat I didnt ask.

Anyways, he really showered her wif gifts, money, bot her property under her name etc.....then she came, they got married and she got her PR.
In succession of 2 years, she bore him 2 kids....yes 2 kids....and confirm his hor

Anyways, one day, she goes home, cos she says misses her family.....after goin there, that's it. She called and wants a divorce! He disagrees.......its been almost half a year now, he still doesnt agree but the best is, her new beau is calling him to divorce her...WOW!

And since he's so firm that he isnt gonna budge, not too long ago, she called and bid him farewell, divorce or not.......and the statement that freaked me out the most....U CAN KEEP THE KIDS....I DUN WANNA HV ANYTHING TO DO WIF THEM!!!!!
Wah power......amazing what these people can do!

virginboy
16-12-2008, 09:34 PM
I'm not surprise at all. China girls are golden horse award winners. One minute is Dr Jackyll and next moment becomes Mr Hyde.

rakkhun399218
16-12-2008, 09:40 PM
That's why I don't even bother to take a look or glance at PRC.
Sorry no offence to brothers that favour PRC, but that is my honest opinion.
Off course there are some real good PRC around, but minimum and very rare.:(

naemlo
16-12-2008, 10:10 PM
Nothing new... heard of these stories countless times.

EtherC
16-12-2008, 10:15 PM
Just less than a generation back peasants over there bury their baby daughters moments after their birth. Abandoning kids is nothing next to baby genocide. You will be surprised how well these PRCs understand the Women's Charter + divorce laws+ease of PR allocation in SG and seek ways to abuse it. This is what HBK and I were trying to relay in that previous thread about singers. You pity this geriatric? There are also cases where the guy is mid 30s to early 40s and still it happens. Its not age of their spouses just that their lines are very long in their 放长线钓大鱼 schemes.

fulham
17-12-2008, 02:35 AM
Hi, Bro Etherc is probably right, but for this case, I think this has got nothing to do with being PRC or not. I don't think any nice looking 20 plus woman will marry a 60 years old man for love or feelings, the age gap is simply too big. That man should expect this kind of outcome before marrying her. I guess the woman just get sicks of the good life and the ageing man and left.

slider_72
17-12-2008, 09:37 AM
I feel sorry for the kids. They are the most innocent victims here. The elder is probably just a year old and the younger one still an infant? Even if he lives to the age of 70, his kids are barely 10 years old. I think this guy should set up a trust for the kids, transfer all his assets to the trust and divorce the woman after that. Who knows, she might come back after he dies and fight her children for his assets.

1000 Apologies
17-12-2008, 09:37 AM
any relationship that start w $$ is doomed to fail :cool:

EtherC
17-12-2008, 11:14 AM
Actually many women prefer older men, it gives them the sense of maturity and security. This is extremely important for women. A girl might date a young fashionable handsome gym trainer but she is more likely to marry an older sedate nerdy looking doctor. Don't take my word for it you can try polling in a female forum and verify this.

As for the guy being 60, chronological age and biological age can have marked differences. A guy who eats well, exercises regularly and have young looking parents can look much younger than his actual age. Look at Xie Xian or Fei Yu Ching. They can certainly romance women barely old enough to be their grand daughters.

Also we can't neglect that some people have Oedipus/Electra like complexes which compels them to fall for older women/men resembling their parent. Research has also shown that women with close ties to their Dads tend to pick men who resemble their fathers. Which is why based on the above points we can't rule out the possibility of younger women being attracted to older men.

However the take away lesson in this case is that this man went to look for love in the wrong place with the wrong type of girl. And in cases like this, the woman will most likely come back to contest for his estate after the guy kicks the bucket, meanwhile she'll likely be off romancing other potential chai taos and/or bf. That's how things work with many of these girls.

If this woman is really devious she might have fed this guy lots of high cholesterol, high salt & high carbo foods over the years they have been together. At such an age putting on lots of weight causes much stress to the heart and if he already has some pre existing conditions like obesity it will be terrible. Further aggravation through emotional distress will probably trigger a seizure effectively. Think this is far fetched and out of a novel?Read these and see how people murder by inducing heart failure and how even air pollution can cause it. Ask the lawyers here how difficult would it be to indict such an offender in absence of a witness.

Baltimore Crime Beat: Heart attacks and murder - Baltimore, Maryland crime news, blogs and video - baltimoresun.com (http://weblogs.baltimoresun.com/news/crime/blog/2008/11/heart_attacks_and_murder.html)

Area woman faces court for alleged plot to have ex-husband murdered - News, Sports, Jobs, Community Information - Williamsport-Sun Gazette (http://www.sungazette.com/page/content.detail/id/501805.html?nav=5052)

reviewjournal.com -- News - DEATH OF NEVADA CONTROLLER: Husband arrested (http://www.reviewjournal.com/lvrj_home/2006/Sep-30-Sat-2006/news/9966786.html)

Murder mystery solved (http://www.eurekalert.org/pub_releases/2007-09/nu-mms091007.php)

Air Pollution, Heart Disease and Stroke (http://www.americanheart.org/presenter.jhtml?identifier=4419)

Things often appear simple at a glance but it is often not so.

SirDennis
17-12-2008, 12:24 PM
The age difference and her previous "occupation" should be enough to tell you it isnt going to end well.

I think if you are in your 60's, if you have to choose someone in their 20's for a wife, then choose someone in their late 20's. The biological clock is ticking, so they want to settle down and have kids, yet they still have looks.

But PRC's have pretty bad reputation. Wendi Deng and Zhang Ziyi are female PRC role models.

I read in a different forum about gold digging women who are divorcing their husbands now because of the recession. A psychologist interviewed said that these women regard looking for a rich husband as a career move, and are very good at faking being in love.

But back to the OP- bloody hell, she was ruthless about the kids. Yeah, it's bad, now they got an old dad who cant keep up with them. At least there's no custody battle.

casannova03
17-12-2008, 01:04 PM
I personally think that these particular kind of PRC women are the extreme ones! They treat these relationships as commercial businesses and work on it like they are some corporate dealings!

What they end up doing is spoil the image of PRC WLs big time and not only that, also the image of WLs of other nationalities be it indon, viet,pinoys etc..

As the saying goes.....Caveat Emptor! (buyers beware!!):rolleyes:

Wang120767
17-12-2008, 02:33 PM
It is sad to hear of the two innocent victims in the relationship cited by the Threadstarter. I think it is important not to generalise and jump to conclusion. There are always two sides to a story. There are gold diggers everywhere and we should not single out PRCs.

Just be careful out there when you play. Play with your eyes open so that you will reduce the chance of getting hurt emotionally or financially.

uiop
17-12-2008, 05:15 PM
The truth colour of PRCs. :D

onion_rings
17-12-2008, 05:43 PM
Nothing new... heard of these stories countless times.

U sure u heard a few times or u fallen asleep & had the same dream countless times? :rolleyes: :D

DarK Shadow
17-12-2008, 05:45 PM
thats real sad man ... PRC nowadays :mad::mad:

naemlo
17-12-2008, 05:47 PM
U sure u heard a few times or u fallen asleep & had the same dream countless times? :rolleyes: :D

Fallen asleep cos I waiting long long for my beloved OKT to intro ger to me. :eek:

casannova03
17-12-2008, 06:47 PM
I personally think that these particular kind of PRC women are the extreme ones! They treat these relationships as commercial businesses and work on it like they are some corporate dealings!

What they end up doing is spoil the image of PRC WLs big time and not only that, also the image of WLs of other nationalities be it indon, viet,pinoys etc..

As the saying goes.....Caveat Emptor! (buyers beware!!):rolleyes:

To the bro who wrote this!!!!!

17-12-2008 05:08 PM Don't say until PRC WL so bad look at your viet whore is she any better ? In coming 2009, I hope you can become a better man & treated whores from different nationalities fairly. Don't put PRC WL down just because your wife is a viet dog

I see you did not read my post carefully!! You have problem understanding English Language?????
I was referring to those PRC Wls who goes to the extreme to cheat man!!
Not ALL PRC Wls....Shit Man!!!

If you have a problem understanding English, as per your language level in your zap comment, pls seek clarification before zapping and leave other people out of your insults!!
you want to scold, you scold me ok!! leave my VIET WIFE out of this insulting shit!! If I did not in my 300 over post refer to PRC WLs as dogs, I expect the same treatment when someone talk about Viet Wls to me.......Understand??!!!!:mad::mad::mad:

qqueenn
17-12-2008, 07:41 PM
that is the main reasons i dont like PRC.they come and go as they wish.
in my point of view, they come sg to:
find a good and rich sg husband(fighting with sg women for sg man)
work to earn a living(difficult to find job due to high requirements but china ppl get it easily cos they dont mind as long as their bosses pays them)
getting PR(comeon sg so small alady still keep squeezing..)

this is just my point of view hope anybody who reads this wont get offended yea?(:

Wooden_Handle
20-12-2008, 12:20 AM
Hi Bro DO YOU BJ,

I think the situation can happened to any marriages or relationship, as any ladies now even married can also find bfs, and it happened across any nationalities. As for the PRC lady, may be as mentioned she didnt know the 'Women Charter' which works to her benefits, and more milk she can squeeze.

Remembered a tv series 20 years ago in UK called 'Dear John', about this guy his wife brought the bf home to stay and kicked him out, the poor guy actually had to provide the woman maintenance for the kids and mortgage of their house even though he had no where to stay.

kefuso
22-12-2008, 10:20 AM
First of all, I would like to extend my heartfelt gratitude to bros DO_YOU_BJ and Colins for inviting me to their regular HFJ yesterday. It was really an eye-opener for me and I have learnt a lot from bro DO_YOU_BJ during our last conversation towards the end of the session. It was indeed enriching and educational for a noob like me in handling PRC gals. By the way, bro Colin has explained your intention of arranging XX to sit with me and I really appreciate that. If I am not "attached" with someone else, I will probably be KCed by her and she would have fill in the gap nicely, or at least I think so :) hahaha...

As for bro Colins, I was flabbergasted when he told me that since the moment we were about to leave the KTV for supper, XX began to KC me all the way till we sent her back home. He told me all the tell tale signs which I never notice or I took it as normal reaction from her. Imagine my surprise when bro Colins revealed all these to me in the midst of having our supper...I was like "What!?!?" :eek: I was being KCed without me realizing it...Luckily bro Colins pointed all the nitty gritty details to me and it really makes me shiver and ponder...

Well, I guess someone like me shall never ever mingle around with PRC gals as our mentalities are different. It's always either prey or predator but very rare as a couple in love, at least not for me. Last but not least, many thanks to bros DO_YOU_BJ and Colins for not foresaking me, giving up hope on me even though I guess I am beyond redemption. Glad to have friends like you guys around when I needed sound advice most. Cheers :)

DTCEPL
22-12-2008, 11:30 AM
As for bro Colins, I was flabbergasted when he told me that since the moment we were about to leave the KTV for supper, XX began to KC me all the way till we sent her back home. He told me all the tell tale signs which I never notice or I took it as normal reaction from her. Imagine my surprise when bro Colins revealed all these to me in the midst of having our supper...I was like "What!?!?" :eek: I was being KCed without me realizing it...Luckily bro Colins pointed all the nitty gritty details to me and it really makes me shiver and ponder...

I guess Bro Colins should write a PhD social science thesis on how PRCs KC SGP men:D..........

DO_I_BJ
22-12-2008, 07:02 PM
so how is things between u and ur wife. kefuso. everything settled?

kefuso
22-12-2008, 07:22 PM
I guess Bro Colins should write a PhD social science thesis on how PRCs KC SGP men:D..........

bwahaha...that is what I told bro colin too... But mine easier to read and understand... Not PhD thesis but dummy's guide to PRC kc tactics and strategy... Sure selling like hot cake and the saviour to many bros here...colin, think abt it...I'll be your exclusive agent for marketing this book...hahaha :D

kefuso
22-12-2008, 07:26 PM
so how is things between u and ur wife. kefuso. everything settled?

thanks for your concern...appreciate that :) btw, you related to bro DYBJ??? :confused:

Steadyman1
22-12-2008, 08:20 PM
...And since he's so firm that he isnt gonna budge, not too long ago, she called and bid him farewell, divorce or not.......and the statement that freaked me out the most....U CAN KEEP THE KIDS....I DUN WANNA HV ANYTHING TO DO WIF THEM!!!!!

Guess she is still young and if she has another lover elsewhere, she won't want the kids and that could be a burden. However the kids will suffer most. Heaven will know.

I feel sorry for the kids. They are the most innocent victims here. The elder is probably just a year old and the younger one still an infant? Even if he lives to the age of 70, his kids are barely 10 years old...

Children are the most innocent. Why so heartless!!! Give them life to this world but indirectly taking their life away too.:mad:

colins
22-12-2008, 08:51 PM

bwahaha...that is what I told bro colin too... But mine easier to read and understand... Not PhD thesis but dummy's guide to PRC kc tactics and strategy... Sure selling like hot cake and the saviour to many bros here...colin, think abt it...I'll be your exclusive agent for marketing this book...hahaha :D

I am not fit the least to be in any position to provide advice as I had recently been a victim myself. In fact, it is much easier saying about others than to see it happening to myself. In that, I also breached more than the rules that I gave to others as I should have held higher, so bros pls refrain from making these remarks for one that has to start from the beginning. Genuinely apologising for making all previously insincere postings which I myself couldn't follow.

Bro kefuso, I shouldn't have said those comments for you and that's the only reason why I bring you to see Bro DYBJ. I guess you need to see for yourself how the commercial scene works, as explained by bro DYBJ. I hope you can place yourself out of the entrenchment. In this game, either you play or you are played, no such thing as you dun play.

Bros do feel free to critisize.

DO_I_BJ
22-12-2008, 09:18 PM
thanks for your concern...appreciate that :) btw, you related to bro DYBJ??? :confused:

must see what kind of relation. lol.

Fatjumbo
22-12-2008, 09:41 PM
I am not fit the least to be in any position to provide advice as I had recently been a victim myself. In fact, it is much easier saying about others than to see it happening to myself. In that, I also breached more than the rules that I gave to others as I should have held higher, so bros pls refrain from making these remarks for one that has to start from the beginning. Genuinely apologising for making all previously insincere postings which I myself couldn't follow.

Bro kefuso, I shouldn't have said those comments for you and that's the only reason why I bring you to see Bro DYBJ. I guess you need to see for yourself how the commercial scene works, as explained by bro DYBJ. I hope you can place yourself out of the entrenchment. In this game, either you play or you are played, no such thing as you dun play.

Bro Colins,

That's why we need experienced guys like yourself and Bro DYBJ to help and guide us newbies who kanna the KC drug.

When are u guys meeting up again with bro Kefuso? I am keen to meet up and learn lessons from the master of anti-KCing (you and bro DYBJ ).

Can Pm me no problem. Thks

Jumbo:)

DTCEPL
23-12-2008, 08:58 AM
I am not fit the least to be in any position to provide advice as I had recently been a victim myself.

Bro Colins.....I really meant what I said.....you really have a very strong grip on the Ang Mo language, and with your in-depth vision of the PRC KCing skills and tactics, you can really write a Social Science PhD Thesis, or a Commercial Book. Hey no joke, you really should consider it, maybe not a academic thesis, but a commercial book which can make money. I strongly feel there is a market, and the response will either be very very positive or negative......lots and lots of critics.......thats what makes a best-seller.

You should seriously consider it because you sure have the writing skills and talent - and now is surely the right timing for such a Book - no joke, I really meant it.

kefuso
23-12-2008, 09:08 AM

colin, don't feel bad abt the whole ordeal. Sometimes we give in to emotion rather than rational. We are after human beings with desires suppressed within ourselves. Its just that you had too high expectations of yourself that you tolerate zero percent of faltering to emotional desires. If you don't tell me, I wouldn't even notice all those kc tactics, then how do I learn? At least I'll be more observant from now on. C'mon let's look for xx tmr and eat froggy again..I'll observe and share with you what I find and you tell me if I am right or wrong..what say you?

DTCEPL
23-12-2008, 10:40 AM
C'mon let's look for xx tmr and eat froggy again..I'll observe and share with you what I find and you tell me if I am right or wrong..what say you?

Wow....so fast hand fast leg going to look for XX again huh.....Bro Kefuso, seems like u are KCed too:D, whahahaha, must be feeling sweet sweet shiok shiok hor:p Just kidding Bro.

I guess its Christmas Week and the PRC Meimeis increased their KCing power to the max. hoping slaughter Bros for Christmas LV, Gold, Omega and Rolex:rolleyes: Good excuse to demand for gifts now.

DTCEPL
23-12-2008, 11:18 AM
I am not fit the least to be in any position to provide advice as I had recently been a victim myself. In fact, it is much easier saying about others than to see it happening to myself.

Bro Colins, I don't know whats your story but why so bothered about that? But any juicy reports you would like to share with me???.........whahaha....kidding Bro.

I guess now with the current economical situation, its best to pay more attention in our career or business. Don't be too bothered about how other sees us and also we don't need to put up a defensive front needing to prove something, if so, we are just adding stress to ourselves and be pressurised unnecessarily. Sometimes we fall, sometimes we achieved.....need not hang on to loss and gain that strongly - but many times when we lost someone very dear to us, we felt pain and hurt, thats very natural, and because we are human - not because we are weak.

Well thats what I felt personally....not targetted at anyone, just sharing with all how I felt above life.

Cheers

shanshen
23-12-2008, 12:14 PM
as the sayings goes..what yours is yours..it it wasn't..it never was..

after learing the matching combination of birthdate for couples to see if they are compatible..i will always check the b/d of the girl and combine it with mine to see if there is any strong match or just a "buaya desire" to makan u..

if u are looking for serious kcing..than if the match is perfect..bingo..u have the right partner..if not...just screw and dump and move on...

DTCEPL
23-12-2008, 12:43 PM
U CAN KEEP THE KIDS....I DUN WANNA HV ANYTHING TO DO WIF THEM!!!!!

Such statements or actions can be explained but its beyond logic.....:eek:some kind of mother she is.....some PRCs simply sucks, but then others are so damn 'lovely':rolleyes: before they turned into the devil:D if they ever do......humans are so unpredictable......thats why we have the stock market going up and down daily because its market driven.

goodfun
23-12-2008, 01:39 PM
any relationship that start w $$ is doomed to fail :cool:

truthly agree :D

DO_YOU_BJ
23-12-2008, 02:59 PM
KCing is an art.
Why so? For one to totally remove their emotional aspect of being a human being, and treating you like an investment, is really not a simple thing.
I always say, pin pointing at others is as easy as 1-2-3...try doing that to yourself, now that'll be a real challenge.

We are human, yes, we all have feelings, yes...but we must remember, IT CAN BE CONTROLLED!
When going to such places, we must NEVER be human...externally, yes, but internally, you shud not have a heart at all. Why? Cos you aint getting any from them either........
The stage is set on who becomes a victim the minute 2 can click! The minute the one uses humanity to treat the other, it's already over. Why? Ghost and human's aint meant to be together. One can love, where the other can only harm.

For bros who have cheong wif me, as you all can see, can be very nice, but always awake, alert and hyper sensitive to every little action and word......the minute you allow your comfort zone to set in, you're finished!

As for now, in these troubled times, KCing will be on a all time high...men depressed, stressed and looking for solace and outlets.......its duck season for the WLs.......so do be very aware.

What is worth loving? What is not? What is worth cherishing and what is not.
To me it's this.

I will always love someone who loves or once loved me............And will always cherish her in my heart! Why, she deserves a place there!
But, I will never want to keep any filth in my body, cos it was never real, was all an act, a dream and its over....wake up, move on and start loving yourself again...hey, you never really owe anyone except yourself. If you wanna continue living in a dream that isnt there anymore, hey, go ahead, for the only one who suffers and looses out, is yourself.

Remember, at who's expense are you suffering at? You're so torn, so bitter, so much yearning etc etc etc.....but hey, she's enjoying herself, being wif the one she wants.....definitely totally opposite to how you're feeling........again, it's your own free will to choose the path you wanna walk.

slider_72
23-12-2008, 04:24 PM
Wah, 大哥 today sound so philosophical.

On the subject of KC, actually I am getting a bit confused. We all know that all cheongster should avoid being KCed. What confuses me is the definition of being KCed and what are the symptoms of a person who is KCed.

Lets take one end of the spectrum. A bro takes a FL off the street, fucks her brain out and walk out of the hotel. He doesn't bother asking for her name or number and their conversation is limited to negotiating the price. Very obviously there is no KC involved at all.

On the other end of the spectrum, another bro may be so madly in love with a WL that he is prepared to marry her, give up his wife, kids, parents, career, etc just to be with her. Now this chap is seriously KCed.

Most of us fall in between these two ends of the spectrum.

Let's say a bro goes to a KTV and developed a liking for a particular girl he sat with. After that, each time he goes back to that KTV, he will ask that same girl to sit with him. Pays her the normal market rate tips, goes for bonks and again pays normal market rate tariffs. There may even be some flirting in the day via smses. Obviously there must be sufficient attraction in order for the guy to do something like that but the WL is not one which the guy looses sleep over at night, and it is not going to be a big deal for him if she suddenly disappears one day.

For a guy in such a situation, do you senior gentlemen of the Learned Council think he is KCed?

问世间KC为何物 :)

DO_YOU_BJ
23-12-2008, 05:13 PM
Ok 老大 me try my best to reply you based on my very very virgin knowledge hor!!!!!;)
Wah, 大哥 today sound so philosophical.
Sleep enuff liao la

On the subject of KC, actually I am getting a bit confused. We all know that all cheongster should avoid being KCed. What confuses me is the definition of being KCed and what are the symptoms of a person who is KCed.
The word KC says it all. 感情? What is it? How does one really express this word into realism? IMHO, it's when someone is attached......to wat degree? Well, again, the spectrum is broad.......some can feel a liking of that person...so when the person is not around, the feeling is kinda weird.....but that's about it....but then again, this is the prelude to KC to the second degree.
Of course, the extreme is literally putting the person in your personal space and if not there, your whole world upside down.

Lets take one end of the spectrum. A bro takes a FL off the street, fucks her brain out and walk out of the hotel. He doesn't bother asking for her name or number and their conversation is limited to negotiating the price. Very obviously there is no KC involved at all.
Yuppers bro, that's what we all know as comm sex

On the other end of the spectrum, another bro may be so madly in love with a WL that he is prepared to marry her, give up his wife, kids, parents, career, etc just to be with her. Now this chap is seriously KCed.
Yeah, and we know several who are like that already ya!

Most of us fall in between these two ends of the spectrum.
Obviously

Let's say a bro goes to a KTV and developed a liking for a particular girl he sat with. After that, each time he goes back to that KTV, he will ask that same girl to sit with him. Pays her the normal market rate tips, goes for bonks and again pays normal market rate tariffs. There may even be some flirting in the day via smses. Obviously there must be sufficient attraction in order for the guy to do something like that but the WL is not one which the guy looses sleep over at night, and it is not going to be a big deal for him if she suddenly disappears one day.
This is not uncommon. The moral of the story for your statement or scenario above show that KC is not involved........for 2 persons to enjoy each others company, they must click...so clicking wif someone will actually make your nite more enjoyable...this i'm very sure bros here will agree.

For a guy in such a situation, do you senior gentlemen of the Learned Council think he is KCed?
It'll be more of a 友情 than 感情 that's Y even if the WL disappears, the guy feels near nottin. But then again, this is threading on a very thin line.......for falling over to KC will be very easy...all it takes is timing, moment and mood! So be very awake my brother!
问世间KC为何物 :)

Steadyman1
23-12-2008, 05:15 PM

Just sharing my view and not as senior (SBF) like many of you.
Would consider this situation has half half and very close to the boarder of crossing over to be KCed.

Once the KTV girl stop taking money from him, be it in KTV or bonking and has been making calls daily, there the boarder has crossed.

Liking one companion is at that point e.g. during KTV or bonking and should not have daily calls and FOC. The danger is there however if the brother has a clear mind, he should not cross the boarder.

DO_YOU_BJ
23-12-2008, 05:19 PM
The danger is there however if the brother has a clear mind, he should not cross the boarder.

Well said my friend, like i always say:
A CLEAR MIND IS A DANGEROUS MIND!
Kudos bro

DO_I_BJ
23-12-2008, 05:24 PM
His old nick is dead.

jojogigi

how u know its me?

slider_72
23-12-2008, 06:13 PM
Hmmm.... the more I get exposed to this game, the more complex it seems. The line between the safe zone and the danger zone seems so thin. I guess I shall cross the river by feeling for the stones.

kefuso
23-12-2008, 06:52 PM
Kudos bro

OMG, no wonder I fall deeper after each meeting with her, cos I always meet her in a confused mind, a mind where I fantasized about our future, blissful and happily together...but in reality, there is no future...:(

Guess it's never easy to have a clear mind in such instances, esp for pple like me...always cloudy and building my own dream, happily counting stars at home, awaiting for my love to be reciprocated...guess I'll always be screwed by ktv gals cos I'm too dumb to learn anything...only hope is that damage will be minimized each time...less suffering...less agony...maybe I owed her in my previous life? When can I ever learn to be like them, devil in human form?

xyz1001
23-12-2008, 08:28 PM
Kudos bro

Is dangerous because it is powerful... AND addictive.

Hmmm.... the more I get exposed to this game, the more complex it seems. The line between the safe zone and the danger zone seems so thin. I guess I shall cross the river by feeling for the stones.

Be honest with yourself and ask yourself this question,
Can you stop all contacts with her immediately?
If yes, still in the safe zone.
If no, think u cross the border already.

Wooden_Handle
24-12-2008, 12:48 AM
Seems like I missed all the fun last week when I was struggling with customer in Ozzie land... haizzz

Wooden_Handle
24-12-2008, 01:15 AM
I think A Clear mind is cool mind, KC is not relevant and I can choose to switch off my cheong fone..:)

Kudos bro

slider_72
24-12-2008, 10:46 AM
Be honest with yourself and ask yourself this question, Can you stop all contacts with her immediately?

Hahaha. You know what bro, I was asking myself the same question last night regarding my latest toy. And after much reflection, I believe I will not be too bothered if I ceased all communications with this current toy. So I guess I am still in the safe zone.

There is a resounding caution at the back of my mind nowadays, that is, these girls are for entertainment only, no more emotional attachment.

DTCEPL
24-12-2008, 10:52 AM
Hahaha. You know what bro, I was asking myself the same question last night regarding my latest toy. And after much reflection, I believe I will not be too bothered if I ceased all communications with this current toy.

There is a resounding caution at the back of my mind nowadays, that is, these girls are for entertainment only, no more emotional attachment.

U guys are scary man.....treating/addressing these gals as TOYS:eek:

But I am worst, I treat them like humans and they treat me as ROBERT:D, luckily I don't fit the criteria/profile of ROBERTS, so they normally run far far away from me.

So I guess it works both ways, both treating each other like TOYS/ROBERTS:rolleyes:when will these ends??? When will there be true love in KTVs/HCs:D whahahaha.

DO_YOU_BJ
24-12-2008, 11:25 AM
Bro DTCEPL, I have some things to comment on your posts, and YES, it's directed at you and I truely hope you take it objectively and not negatively.
It's for ya own good dude!!!

Bro Colins, I don't know whats your story but why so bothered about that?
Becos he fell from GRACE! That's Y! I will not elaborate but if he wants to, he sure can but I sure wont...in due respect for Colin!

I guess now with the current economical situation, its best to pay more attention in our career or business. Don't be too bothered about how other sees us and also we don't need to put up a defensive front needing to prove something, if so, we are just adding stress to ourselves and be pressurised unnecessarily. Sometimes we fall, sometimes we achieved.....need not hang on to loss and gain that strongly - but many times when we lost someone very dear to us, we felt pain and hurt, thats very natural, and because we are human - not because we are weak.
You are right in this statement, but ask yourself how much of the above you've preached you've followed?
The worst thing in life is to hold on to nothing & think you're still hanging on something that aint even there at all?
We are humans, weak we are not! We choose what we we want to be......like how you choose to pass your nights.....brooding over history that shouldnt even be cherished, those nights spent elsewhere instead of home........so yes, human and you made your choice.......is it worth it??????
You know the answer too ya;)

Such statements or actions can be explained but its beyond logic.....:eek:some kind of mother she is.....some PRCs simply sucks, but then others are so damn 'lovely':rolleyes: before they turned into the devil:D if they ever do......humans are so unpredictable......
I totally disagree wif you on that statement.
One can always see the end from the beginning, tested um teem times and proven, problem is, even if one sees it, can he/she accept what he/she sees or just believe what he/she wants to see?
A devil can be standing right infront of your face and you can still brag to the whole world of what an angel he/she is........a devil will always be a devil..........neither can u change them to angels......prob is, can you be CLEAR MINDED enuff to see through the mask they use to fool you?
Also, think of how u 2 got together, measure yourself and you'll see and totally understand why what happened happen........................basically, SELF REFLECT......you'll know the prob was never the other but actually, yourself!

Such statements or actions can be explained but its beyond logic.....some kind of mother she is.....some PRCs simply sucks, but then others are so damn 'lovely' before they turned into the devil if they ever do......humans are so unpredictable......thats why we have the stock market going up and down daily because its market driven.
Like wat you said, the US market already was in recession for almost 2yrs before it hit our side of the world...remember how the govt and traders was saying confidence was high and it wont hit us blah blah.......well, how many fell for this BS blindly and how many saw through the BS???????
Again, it all boils to the receiving party on how they wanna decipher the information...........so like the devil and angel scenario above......

DO_YOU_BJ
24-12-2008, 11:26 AM
U guys are scary man.....treating/addressing these gals as TOYS
Then what you think they treat you as, Mr Nice guy, their knight in shining armour??????
But I am worst, I treat them like humans and they treat me as ROBERT, luckily I don't fit the criteria/profile of ROBERTS, so they normally run far far away from me.
A ghost must and can only be treated as a ghost.....Robert...you are wat! You know how much you've been tipping that chick there? You know at the rate you've been giving her, it's 5 times the norm she gets and also 5 times above market rate there........so, you sure you dun fit criteria of Robert?
The amount you give her, she's suppose to sit n not leave you to entertain anyone else but you...did u know?

So I guess it works both ways, both treating each other like TOYS/ROBERTSwhen will these ends???
When one dies an unnatural sad death........that's the way it is...some were born to cheat...some were born to be cheated....worst...some were born to cheat themselves.......which camp do you think you belong to?????????

When will there be true love in KTVs/HCs whahahaha.
It's everywhere my friend, but you can only find it if you have a Clear Mind! Like I just did again and bro Colins, as usual bears witness.........so.......rare, yes but not impossible........just dun put too much effort to find it! You may chance upon it, but never search for it!

If i've offended you, you knowing me already knows that, i meant well.......read between the lines my friend, I have exposed a side of you that even yourself is trying to hide from yourself..........time to take a good look into the mirror and ask yourself, time to bury the hatchet and move on wif my life....or just sulk and bury myself in bitterness for the rest of my life......
Yeah, it hurts...fair and agree but remember, no one else except yourself can help you but yourself.

Why were you invited to go to my joints? Not to drink and make merry ok...it's kinda like an educational session for you....to look, listen and learn how these people think & operate...not to find a replacement to fill your void.....
Why i keep like singers? Cos they're the best! You met them all and you've witnessed how we tok, play mind games on the spot etc till some literally nose bleed and never dare come back! Some are really nice but hey, look at how the number 1 chick there can kenna KC till now, I'm literally living off her.....at her insistence........and another, but i will not dwell further..........
Why be the victim when you can be the Victor??????????
Conclusion, I'm sorry again if i hit the most sensitive spot but hey, you gotta WAKE UP my friend! Self pity is over....time for self realisation;)

shanshen
24-12-2008, 11:44 AM
kudos to you bro DUBJ, u sound so wise and so knowledgable (right spelling?)

reading your comments made me wonder and marvel at your wisdom and strength of mind over this kc games..

i have read a book (foget the author...either brian tracy or dale carneige)

always ask yourself this question over any problems you encounter.

The questions is "what is the end result?"
Then list down the possible end results over the actions u are going to take.

Read through each one carefully and asked your self...am I able to accept this outcome if I take this route or made this decision?

condition your mind over the worst outcome that is going to happen if the decision you are going to take will lead to that..

once you have condition your mind on the outcome and train your mind to accept the outcome, you will feel better a you are already prepare for the worst to happen.

in this way, when the worst happen to materialise, u can sense/see it coming and able to accept it..so the hurt would not be that severe..

so bros out there...ponder over what i have write and ask yourself this question..what is the worst that can happen me and be prepare to accept the worst situation...than all battle is won..

take care and "wishing you all a enjoybale xmas and prosperous new year."

DTCEPL
24-12-2008, 11:56 AM
Bro DYBJ

I am not offended by what you have said, and thank you for your advises:p

:DMerry Christmas to you and all at home, cheers.

DO_YOU_BJ
24-12-2008, 12:09 PM
Bro DYBJ

I am not offended by what you have said, and thank you for your advises:p

:DMerry Christmas to you and all at home, cheers.

Glad you understand my good friend, like i said, no one can straighten your legs except yourself.
Do yourself a favour, give yourself a long overdue Christmas present and stand back up...at least in the coming new year, we'll all have something to really cheer and celebrate and get silly drunk at.....rather than be affected by the current economic situation:D

Await your good news my friend.......;)

slider_72
24-12-2008, 12:31 PM
U guys are scary man.....treating/addressing these gals as TOYS:eek:

But I am worst, I treat them like humans and they treat me as ROBERT:D, luckily I don't fit the criteria/profile of ROBERTS, so they normally run far far away from me.

So I guess it works both ways, both treating each other like TOYS/ROBERTS:rolleyes:when will these ends??? When will there be true love in KTVs/HCs:D whahahaha.

I see that my 大哥 replied to you already on this post. I will just add my 0.2 RMB worth.

All of us started off treating these girls as human. I for one had this lofty idea in the past of a Richard Gere/Julia Roberts ending. Unfortunately, so far, I have only seen Roberts without the Julia.

Think of it this way, most of these girls are here on a social visit pass. A few lucky ones may get a student pass or work permit/employment pass. What that means is that ALL of them will go back to motherland after a short stint here in Singapore.

They are here to make a fast buck. We must always remember that this is the sole reason why they came here in the first place.

With this in mind, and knowing that they are going back home in the near future, only a very small minority will allow themselves to fall in love with a customer. The rest are merely playing their designated role.

Regarding them as toys serve to protect ourselves from unnecessary pain and confusion. It is also the natural relationship between the cheongster and the WL. A cat will always chase after a mice. That is the natural order of things. The reason we cheong is because we want to have fun right? Having fun means playing with your toys, right? Therefore WL = men's toy. Agree?

With the WLs, if you have the financial means, I personally don't think there is anything wrong with being generous. However, there must be a cost-benefit analysis. You pay $100 you should get service and attention from the WL worth $100. If you pay $100 but get returns worth only $20 to $30, then you are truly and surely a Robert. It is not the amount you pay that determines whether or not you are a Robert but rather what you get in return.

A guy may spend thousands hanging flowers for a particular singer but he may be able to get his money's worth from that singer. In such a case, he is not a Robert. Another guy may spend a few hundred dollars on a KTV girl but the girl keeps going to other rooms/customers. To me, the guy with the KTV girl is a Robert.

One thing that I have learnt in my recent forays into the KTV scene is that the cheongster must be assertive. The girls are there to keep you entertained. That is their natural role and their proper place in this relationship. You are the employer, the boss, because you are their paymaster. As the boss, you tell your employees what to do and not the other way around.

All my life I have been brought up to treat women as ladies treating them with respect, etc. You may even say that I am more of an old-school gentlemen when it comes to the ladies. After my recent forays in to the KTV scene, I realised that I cannot treat these girls the same way I treat ladies I meet in ordinary everyday living.

This is a Darwinian world we live in, survival of the fittest. You are either the predator or the prey. Once the girls see that you are a prey, you have had it.

True love in a KTV/HC setting? Not 100% impossible but rare. Leaving that aside, the question I have here is why do you want to find true love from a KTV/HC? WLs working in Singapore probably make up less than 5% of the total female population in Singapore. You have another 95% to find your true love.

May I venture to suggest that you hope to find your true love in a KTV/HC setting because it is easy. The girls come on to you. There is no need for you to spend time and effort on a WL. If that is the case, you are simply relying on the girl to feed your own insecurities, whatever they may be, or to fill a void in your life. That is unhealthy my friend.

For these girls, the starting point should be this; that we are out to have fun and these girls are there to provide a service. In the unlikely scenario that after a period of time together, the girl falls in love with you, then it is time for you to make an assessment of the nature of your relationship with the girl and whether you want to reciprocate or run away.

But unless and until you are 101% sure of her (bearing in mind that they are all Oscar Award winners), just stick to having fun and nothing else.

DTCEPL
24-12-2008, 12:45 PM
I see that my 大哥 replied to you already on this post. I will just add my 0.2 RMB worth.

Kamsia Kamsia Bro Slider......Merry Christmas to you and family.

May all your Meimei dreams comes true in the New Year:D

DO_I_BJ
24-12-2008, 01:51 PM
so happening. anyway have a blessed christmas everyone.

Stud00
24-12-2008, 02:53 PM
Hmm.. sad to hear about the stories.

Just feel that, it doesnt matter if it's PRC or local gals, some gals would still screw us. So i guess, it's up to us to Discern and use all available resources to recce and determine if this gal is worth for us to invest our emotions,time,money and effort. If not, just treat her the way she treats you.

Juz my two cents worth.
:P

AJamal
24-12-2008, 05:09 PM
I thank Bro Slider for his though-provoking comments. Of particular interest to me is what you wrote about assertiveness with KTV girls.

"One thing that I have learnt in my recent forays into the KTV scene is that the cheongster must be assertive... You are the employer, the boss, because you are their paymaster. As the boss, you tell your employees what to do and not the other way around."

This clearly extends to FLs and WLs as well.

Are there acceptable exceptions to this assertiveness rule due to mitigating circumstances?

In a recent bonking session the FL told me she was too tired to go for a second shot (the deal was a maximum of two shots in 90 minutes). She has been an excellent service provider over multiple sessions, very caring and fun to be with, and the first shot in that particular session was great. I noted she had shadows under her eyes, and I knew from other sources that she was heavily booked and usually finished work in the early hours of the morning. Every morning. Hence, I agreed and we cuddled under a blanket. She was asleep in less than five minutes. I didn't move, for fear of waking her, and eventually fell asleep, too. Very refreshing.

On the one hand I wanted to insist that I had paid for two shots therefore I expected two shots no matter how tired she was. On the other hand my training in treating women as ladies mirrors yours (we are both of the old school!) and I would have felt extremely bad about forcing any woman (even an FL) to have sex against her will.

I have devoted considerable thought to this issue because, although I wholeheartedly agree that we are the bosses in this relationship, I also remember that effective bosses know when to make concessions for the greater good. In the case I just cited I am convinced that the considerateness I showed made the sex in subsequent sessions better for both of use.

Comments, please?

EtherC
25-12-2008, 12:43 PM
The proper interpretation for Darwinism is : if you fit that niche in the particular environment, you survive. Many tend to think that this means the survival of the strongest. This is wrong. If this was correct the strongest and most powerful of the dinosaurs the T-Rex would be here. Instead it was the smaller fast running dinosaurs which survived and evolved slowly into the birds.

What does this tell us? The adaptable survive. If you can rapidly change to fit the current situation you thrive. As in dealing with WLs, you thrive when you know what they want and vice versa they thrive when they know what we want.

Merry Xmas. Cheong safe!

longwinter
25-12-2008, 07:00 PM
Regarding them as toys serve to protect ourselves from unnecessary pain and confusion. It is also the natural relationship between the cheongster and the WL. A cat will always chase after a mice. That is the natural order of things. The reason we cheong is because we want to have fun right? Having fun means playing with your toys, right? Therefore WL = men's toy. Agree?

For me, l find it hard to brand them as toys la. No matter, how bad or devious the gals are. Maybe this is just me, my personality. But l understand that this shall always be a weakness/soft spot in me.

DO_YOU_BJ
25-12-2008, 07:21 PM
For me, l find it hard to brand them as toys la. No matter, how bad or devious the gals are. Maybe this is just me, my personality. But l understand that this shall always be a weakness/soft spot in me.

The worst thing in life is to know you have a deformity and knowing that it can be cured but decide to live and sulk over it.

lancer76
25-12-2008, 07:43 PM
Well... i seldom post in the forum that much. but have decided to add in my 1/2 cent worth.. I believe since we are all human beings we tends to make mistakes thru out our lives. The main things is you can fall alot of times in your live BUT the most important is to stand up brush it off and learn from the mistakes to be to able to continue your journey in life. Like what bro DUBJ have always said. 'A Clear Mind, Is a Dangerous Mind' as long as we dun keep wallowing in the freaking mud puddles and decide to climb out of it things will suddenly become clear.. And the WORST case i've seen the guy actually freaking enjoys wallowing in it and was ready to jump into another puddle before he even thought of coming out of the 1st one. To me the 1st thing to do on your path to mental clarity is STOP FREAKING LYING TO YOURSELF. It's not gonna be easy but hey what's easy in life is not worth anything at all bros.

DO_YOU_BJ
27-12-2008, 04:55 AM
In the case I just cited I am convinced that the considerateness I showed made the sex in subsequent sessions better for both of use.

Comments, please?

Your statements and actions shows that you're already KCed my friend.
Good luck;)

BENQI
27-12-2008, 01:04 PM
Bros, Whatever thing we enjoy,there is a price, nothing is FREE in this world.
Not even our govt.
Want it, pay a price for it ! ! !

jaynick
28-12-2008, 07:06 AM
Few rules I stick to when cheonging
1) always remind myself that they are out to con me
2) never go out with them
3) when they start to hint you for something, avoid them

These have help me to avoid been emotionally attracted to these PRCs

PepeReina
28-12-2008, 12:53 PM
Generally speaking those PRC that venture here are more enterprising and with goal mentality. They do whatever needed to get to their goal. We can't really fault them as the local guys want to jump into in with them.

The only way to get even with them is to make them work harder to get what they want.:cool:

cunt_search
28-12-2008, 11:27 PM
Generally speaking those PRC that venture here are more enterprising and with goal mentality. They do whatever needed to get to their goal. We can't really fault them as the local guys want to jump into in with them.

The only way to get even with them is to make them work harder to get what they want.:cool:

agreed!
they got what they want
u get what u want
just simple and pure COMMERSIAL transextion!!:D

slider_72
29-12-2008, 11:18 AM
I have devoted considerable thought to this issue because, although I wholeheartedly agree that we are the bosses in this relationship, I also remember that effective bosses know when to make concessions for the greater good. In the case I just cited I am convinced that the considerateness I showed made the sex in subsequent sessions better for both of use.

By being assertive, I don't mean physically forcing yourself upon the WL. They are human and have physical limitations too. Besides, it would not be fun flogging a dead fish.

You are not alone bro. I too find it difficult to brand them as toys but I am trying hard. Like you, I recognised that I have a soft heart, classic Robert material and easy to KC. Therefore, there is all the more a need to change our mentality and take up a defensive position. The other alternative is to stop cheonging.

DO_I_BJ
29-12-2008, 12:25 PM
i believe having a soft heart depends on the girl. If the KTV girl blardy ugly. you want ur heart soft also cannot. If the girl accidentally fulfill the individual's criteria of a perfect girl. I believe the hardest of heart can melt. Slider your heart not soft la. At least you still can say no when the ktv girls pester you in room 888 in armani.

hock19
29-12-2008, 03:33 PM
On the one hand I wanted to insist that I had paid for two shots therefore I expected two shots no matter how tired she was. On the other hand my training in treating women as ladies mirrors yours (we are both of the old school!) and I would have felt extremely bad about forcing any woman (even an FL) to have sex against her will.

Comments, please?[/QUOTE]

I agree. MAybe not during the first encounter. But during subsequent "meetings" thereafter if you like her. It is a matter of give and take. Sometimes, she will F+++ you many times, CIM etc and sometimes, if she is tired; I can still be with her and all we do is she will sleep in my arms for 2 hours and do nothing. AFter all we are all human and we should show respect to each other provided she does not step out of the OB line; like asking for more money and hps etc. And I am sure that after a meeting or 2, you would know the charactor of the gals.

slider_72
29-12-2008, 03:47 PM
i believe having a soft heart depends on the girl. If the KTV girl blardy ugly. you want ur heart soft also cannot. If the girl accidentally fulfill the individual's criteria of a perfect girl. I believe the hardest of heart can melt. Slider your heart not soft la. At least you still can say no when the ktv girls pester you in room 888 in armani.

Selective bro. Being pretty alone is not a sure thing for me to fall for a girl. I would need a certain X factor in a girl..... plus of course, having big boobs helps. :D

SILVERBULLET_C
29-12-2008, 05:15 PM
Bro, some are right that this stories are not new. I got frens get burn big time becos of their relationship with PRC women. Their business flops and their family ruined. Some are lucky enough to wake their bloody mind to lose only a few thousand dollars but still hv their families intact.

Being of a Mly, I dont have much luck or maybe this is a good thing, to be woo by PRC women due to language barrier. But my chinese friends always say this to me, if you get a pretty one, just remember, Fuck and Forget. Dont get into any serious thing with them as they will be your own misfortune. Sorry to all the bros here as it may sound like very bias but after you know a few of your good buddies get burn you will thing that the motto above is right. This is just my simple 2 cent worth of though, sorry if it does not goes down well to some. Cheers.......

jon2000sg
30-12-2008, 12:57 PM
can spend $ but never marriage

_AXL_
30-12-2008, 03:14 PM
very funny...

FLs take the easy way out and wont hesitate to sell their souls for easy money. and then people expect them to have basic human conscience. they already have character flaws when they think nothing of selling their bodies, not to mention lying outright just to attain the ends. dont want her children??? not the first time i have heard and certainly not the last time.

Steadyman1
31-12-2008, 01:36 PM
... But my chinese friends always say this to me, if you get a pretty one, just remember, Fuck and Forget. Dont get into any serious thing with them as they will be your own misfortune...

To add on, not just the pretty one but anyone especially if you have family.

longwinter
31-12-2008, 07:04 PM
You are not alone bro. I too find it difficult to brand them as toys but I am trying hard. Like you, I recognised that I have a soft heart, classic Robert material and easy to KC. Therefore, there is all the more a need to change our mentality and take up a defensive position. The other alternative is to stop cheonging.

l almost covered all the threads in this section, always reading. And l am aware and have a better understanding of the whole game. Well sometimes l can say l am trying hard to keep a clear mind and to think rationally and act carefully when l deal wif them, afterall seen so many sad and disappointing outcomes in sbf. haha, l too have a soft heart and will turn soft and feminine when dealing wif gals, especially those gals that l like, for other gals, l will just give them the basic respect that they deserved. l dun deny that.

For me, l think l also have a bit of problem now. Keep finding this particular gal, and have been enaging her services for quite sumtime. Somehow without realising, guess l also been smitten by her and had a bit of feel for her. l mean if no feel or wad, why will l always look for her? When she fly off to china, can say l nearly stop all my cheonging activities. Sometime l also find it that l am acting stupid, why am l doing all these.

Even now, l am trying. But sometime on the other hand, my mind will struggle wif me, l will think like, ya la, even though they are in this line, but shld we discriminate them and just brand them as so devious and so bad? They are afterall humans like me and u. Yes, they may have committed sum very grave mistakes, but who dun commit mistakes before?

Ya, l agreed wif u about changing the mentality and take up a defensive position, cos in the long run, if we dont do that, the ones that will suffer and on the losing side will always be us.

DO_I_BJ
31-12-2008, 11:26 PM
they are not devious. they are just doing their job. And their job is to earn money. We patronise them thus we ain't angels either. "You take chances with the things you care bout". Its like gambling. The House has the edge. In the long run we lose. But there are people that hit the jackpot or hit the zero in the roulette. I took my chances in this game and till now im still playing and losing. I believe there's is chance of real love but the probability is low. And if you can play the game right, actually can keep your losses low or earn a profit.

jaynick
01-01-2009, 11:22 PM
For me, l think l also have a bit of problem now. Keep finding this particular gal, and have been enaging her services for quite sumtime. Somehow without realising, guess l also been smitten by her and had a bit of feel for her. l mean if no feel or wad, why will l always look for her? When she fly off to china, can say l nearly stop all my cheonging activities. Sometime l also find it that l am acting stupid, why am l doing all these.

I too have the same situation as you but I do that cos I can't find a gal that can provide a better service than her. Feelings will built up but need to be clear on the rules of the game

jaynick
01-01-2009, 11:24 PM
they are not devious. they are just doing their job. And their job is to earn money. We patronise them thus we ain't angels either. "You take chances with the things you care bout". Its like gambling. The House has the edge. In the long run we lose. But there are people that hit the jackpot or hit the zero in the roulette. I took my chances in this game and till now im still playing and losing. I believe there's is chance of real love but the probability is low. And if you can play the game right, actually can keep your losses low or earn a profit.

Better don't take chances as the loser is usually you

justl00king
01-01-2009, 11:33 PM
FLs take the easy way out and wont hesitate to sell their souls for easy money. and then people expect them to have basic human conscience. they already have character flaws when they think nothing of selling their bodies, not to mention lying outright just to attain the ends.Well said,

Totally agree on this. They are just here for your $.:rolleyes:

slider_72
02-01-2009, 11:49 AM
Even now, l am trying. But sometime on the other hand, my mind will struggle wif me, l will think like, ya la, even though they are in this line, but shld we discriminate them and just brand them as so devious and so bad? They are afterall humans like me and u. Yes, they may have committed sum very grave mistakes, but who dun commit mistakes before?

Ya, l agreed wif u about changing the mentality and take up a defensive position, cos in the long run, if we dont do that, the ones that will suffer and on the losing side will always be us.

I agree with Do_I_BJ. Generally I won't say that they are devious or bad, they are just doing their job.

We are all crossing the river by feeling the stones. There is no magic formula that is applicable for one and all. There is however one sentence I find to be fairly useful, that is, we must not have any emotional attachment.

Obviously you must like the girl to go back to her again and again. Personally I don't think there is anything wrong about that per se. However, once it becomes an emotional attachment, it is akin to a drug addiction. If you feel that you have no mood to cheong whenever she is not in Singapore, hey, that is a good opportunity to stop cheonging and save some money. Nothing wrong with that so long as you are not wallowing in your sorrow or feeling depressed when she is not around.

longwinter
02-01-2009, 12:05 PM
I agree with Do_I_BJ. Generally I won't say that they are devious or bad, they are just doing their job.

We are all crossing the river by feeling the stones. There is no magic formula that is applicable for one and all. There is however one sentence I find to be fairly useful, that is, we must not have any emotional attachment.

Obviously you must like the girl to go back to her again and again. Personally I don't think there is anything wrong about that per se. However, once it becomes an emotional attachment, it is akin to a drug addiction. If you feel that you have no mood to cheong whenever she is not in Singapore, hey, that is a good opportunity to stop cheonging and save some money. Nothing wrong with that so long as you are not wallowing in your sorrow or feeling depressed when she is not around.

ya, when she not ard in singapore, l almost stop cheonging, l did cheong, but the frequency rate cuts down tremendously. indeed l have save quite a bit of money.

Initially when she left for her homeland, l can say l feel a bit moody and a sense of loss bah. Then eventually, it become more of a missing kind of emotion. sometime will think back of the good memories we shared.

And when she is back again, l am happy and eager to see her. But l knew that slowly and without realising, l am beginning to fall deeper and my inner feelings start to stir. Every time, l visit her, it is no longer the kind of spending $$ to have fun kind of thing, is more of going to look and find her, to see and ask abt her well beings and etc. Seriously, at times, l did ask and question myself what am l doing?

She told me she treat me as a friend. yes a friend. l am alright wif that. But l dun understand this lo. If l am deemed as a friend to her, what for she do such acts..she did say sum sweet things to me, like smsing me on festive occasions. And when l see those messages. l find it kind of sian. the usual messages, wishing me, missing here and there, and when will l free to visit her. Obviously trying to play games wif me liao. Maybe she think l am happy and gian to see all these lovely dovey messages. but l am not.

l think l may have to act rationally and clearly, maybe it is time for me to stop finding her and cease any contacts wif her. Anyway pardon to the bros here, if l am starting to tok silly and behaving stupid.

lblittlebear
02-01-2009, 12:07 PM
good comment - up u

can spend $ but never marriage

EtherC
02-01-2009, 01:08 PM
Don't judge a person based on his/her words. Actions, expressions and body language are the 2 platforms you can use to gauge a person's real intent. This will be more difficult with WLs since there's already intimate body contact and their sexuality values + prowess are somewhat different from ordinary women. Still there are a few ways you can tell: If after the sex, she sits away from the bed on the sofa/armchair or couch she wants to maintain a distance from you-ie she doesn't like you. If under normal conditions, her body is usually faced towards you and leaning slightly forward she is interested. Constant eye contact is also favorable. If one or both of her arms are crossed she's in a defensive position-she is put off by something. Cuddling is a good indicator of whether she really likes you for what you are, if she automatically sneaks into a cuddling position congrats. Women are more sensitive to touch than men are. To a WL servicing a dude she doesn't like, she'll be likely to feel irritated by your touch and seek to attack your sensitive spots fast so that the job is done and over with. When a woman really likes a guy she will want to touch him lots and want to be touched by him. A good lengthy smooching is also a plus point, if she turns her head- bad. If she feels stiff during smooching 2 possibilities-1 Shes nervous 2 Shes just allowing herself to be kissed-ie just being professional. Well hope this helps.

DO_YOU_BJ
02-01-2009, 02:06 PM
Don't judge a person based on his/her words. Actions, expressions and body language are the 2 platforms you can use to gauge a person's real intent. This will be more difficult with WLs since there's already intimate body contact and their sexuality values + prowess are somewhat different from ordinary women. Still there are a few ways you can tell: If after the sex, she sits away from the bed on the sofa/armchair or couch she wants to maintain a distance from you-ie she doesn't like you. If under normal conditions, her body is usually faced towards you and leaning slightly forward she is interested. Constant eye contact is also favorable. If one or both of her arms are crossed she's in a defensive position-she is put off by something. Cuddling is a good indicator of whether she really likes you for what you are, if she automatically sneaks into a cuddling position congrats. Women are more sensitive to touch than men are. To a WL servicing a dude she doesn't like, she'll be likely to feel irritated by your touch and seek to attack your sensitive spots fast so that the job is done and over with. When a woman really likes a guy she will want to touch him lots and want to be touched by him. A good lengthy smooching is also a plus point, if she turns her head- bad. If she feels stiff during smooching 2 possibilities-1 Shes nervous 2 Shes just allowing herself to be kissed-ie just being professional. Well hope this helps.

Wah bro...guru sia........
But honestly, a very seasoned WL will prolly use what you say to get u into the ultimate TRAP!
Honestly, to me, there aint no proper guideline or steps to play this game....for its always evolving........i once had a chick like what you said....though nearly KCed...something always told me it aint right....too good to be true........game went on for 3months till she finally show hand.......glad i wasnt trapped by those "DAMN REAL" moves.....phew;)

EtherC
02-01-2009, 02:24 PM
If there's a 武林秘笈 I also want to buy. As with most things 师傅带入行修行靠个人! That's why got master like you and 徒弟 like me mah.

DO_YOU_BJ
02-01-2009, 02:30 PM
That's why got master like you and 徒弟 like me mah.

Bro, happy new year...but me no master...me still newbie lah...........u on the otherhand, is the wise learned one...kudos;)

colins
02-01-2009, 02:34 PM
Wah now bro DYBJ gets to be the master of intellectuals. ;)

DO_YOU_BJ
02-01-2009, 02:36 PM
Wah now bro DYBJ gets to be the master of intellectuals. ;)

Where's my lawyer???? Me wanna sue you for slander!!!!!!!!!!!

slider_72
02-01-2009, 04:57 PM
Where got slander bro? If it is true, then it is not slander. :D

colins
02-01-2009, 10:15 PM
Wah now bro DYBJ also gets to be the master of lawyers. ;);)

BlurWolfe
03-01-2009, 02:14 AM
Bro want to engage a sexy lawyer? I can recommend from FL section...:p

Where's my lawyer???? Me wanna sue you for slander!!!!!!!!!!!

DO_YOU_BJ
03-01-2009, 02:18 AM
Bro want to engage a sexy lawyer? I can recommend from FL section...:p

Bro, me dun need FLs to get my quickies....u shud know me better....hahahaha
But thanks for the offer anyway

DO_I_BJ
03-01-2009, 02:19 AM
scallie fuck the lawyer ... kenna sue... LOL

BlurWolfe
03-01-2009, 02:21 AM
Hahaha, she is witty and mind challenging, the rest i dont know as i always sms with her..:)

Bro, me dun need FLs to get my quickies....u shud know me better....hahahaha
But thanks for the offer anyway

BlurWolfe
03-01-2009, 02:22 AM
Hmmm bro you dont like better nick?

scallie fuck the lawyer ... kenna sue... LOL

DO_YOU_BJ
03-01-2009, 02:22 AM
Hahaha, she is witty and mind challenging, the rest i dont know as i always sms with her..:)

U toking about a FL?
Sorry bro, i regard them as dirt and dun even wanna be near them....no offense...personal view

DO_I_BJ
03-01-2009, 02:26 AM
Hmmm bro you dont like better nick?

??????? :confused:

BlurWolfe
03-01-2009, 02:29 AM
No Offence bro, sorry to mention that..:)

Sorry bro, i regard them as dirt and dun even wanna be near them....no offense...personal view

DO_YOU_BJ
03-01-2009, 02:30 AM
No Offence bro, sorry to mention that..:)

FYI, me play singers only!
I like personal toilets hehehehe:D

BlurWolfe
03-01-2009, 02:34 AM
I am always supporting your protocol, most of time 'public toilet' not interesting in most way..:)

glooper83
03-01-2009, 03:06 AM

now he also gets to be Master of Singers and Personal Toilets too !