PDA

View Full Version : Will You Rape ?

besafe
27-12-2008, 12:01 PM
Will You Rape under This Situation?

Heard this real story from a friend, who was told this story by a Singapore Relief worker who went to assist in the Sichuan disaster.

This relief worker befriended a young 16 year old student who lost her parents in the earthquake. The student was in deep despair and the relief worker had to spent many days and hours to console and counsel her.

The camp where all the people were living were not really in good condition. Worst still, the bathing areas for the women folk were not properly covered. Every time the women bathe, men will gather near and watch. The relief worker (a lady) tried to chased the men away but were told nastily to mind her own buisness. Where are the police? All were involved in the rescue effort and had no time to patrol the camps.

Shortly after the relief worker returned to Singapore, she received news that the student committed suicide by hanging herself. There was a letter for her from the student. In the letter, the student thanked the relief worker for being a comfort to her. and revealed that she was raped by one of the men in the camp and that she has nothing more to live and want to join her parents.

Back to my title:
While we are all cheongsters, I am pretty sure that none of us will do such thing in the midst of tragedy. But... why... why are there people like that ! Quite sad.. is'nt it.

My apologies if I post in the wrong forum. Just want to share this with brothers. According to my friend, the relief worker was crying her heart out telling the story.

the_e_ones
27-12-2008, 12:16 PM
The beastliness of human... :(

Stud00
27-12-2008, 12:52 PM
Tsk Tsk..! Terrible and Outrageous.
This is what i call, Preying on the defenseless..
Rest assured, they would meet with their "karma"...

BENQI
27-12-2008, 12:54 PM
sad..... in china this thing use to happen,only people just keep quite...
Do you think the police do anything about that,they just turn blind,you are nobody n poor....Fxxking human right in CHINA.......Will the local people do anything ,all they want is just MONEY......And forget the rest....:mad:

南洋大臣
27-12-2008, 11:16 PM

Back to my title:
While we are all cheongsters, I am pretty sure that none of us will do such thing in the midst of tragedy. But... why... why are there people like that ! Quite sad.. is'nt it.

My apologies if I post in the wrong forum. Just want to share this with brothers. According to my friend, the relief worker was crying her heart out telling the story.

Well they create the kind of society they live in. It's a nasty side of human nature which happens everywhere. Hope your friend never lose faith in humanity.

geckoSG
28-12-2008, 02:32 PM
May the young student finds eternal peace...

suteerak1099
28-12-2008, 06:09 PM

Heard this real story from a friend, who was told this story by a Singapore Relief worker who went to assist in the Sichuan disaster.

This relief worker befriended a young 16 year old student who lost her parents in the earthquake............... Shortly after the relief worker returned to Singapore, she received news that the student committed suicide by hanging herself.

But... why... why are there people like that ! Quite sad.. is'nt it. raping fellow disaster stricken victim, that's an ah-tiong at his best.

fee3fow
28-12-2008, 09:25 PM
Ya agreed ah-tiong can be v heartless at times

cunt_search
28-12-2008, 11:07 PM
sad
its always the fuckin COWARD who only can pey on the weak....
may their backside be torn by elephants and horse pricks:mad:

fishball
29-12-2008, 08:48 AM

This relief worker befriended a young 16 year old student who lost her parents in the earthquake. The student was in deep despair and the relief worker had to spent many days and hours to console and counsel her.

The camp where all the people were living were not really in good condition. Worst still, the bathing areas for the women folk were not properly covered. Every time the women bathe, men will gather near and watch. The relief worker (a lady) tried to chased the men away but were told nastily to mind her own buisness. Where are the police? All were involved in the rescue effort and had no time to patrol the camps.

Shortly after the relief worker returned to Singapore, she received news that the student committed suicide by hanging herself. There was a letter for her from the student. In the letter, the student thanked the relief worker for being a comfort to her. and revealed that she was raped by one of the men in the camp and that she has nothing more to live and want to join her parents.

Back to my title:

Fucking Bastard!!!:mad::mad: I wish his soul would go to hell eternally!!:mad:

aczeta76
29-12-2008, 09:33 AM

Such things happen... same as the looting and killing..

When anarchy arises... dun forget the indo riots and what happened back then

Waxer
29-12-2008, 04:24 PM
The protection of its citizens from violence is the most basic task of all governments. This they have failed deplorably.

lyulka
29-12-2008, 05:09 PM
In SG, think most of us will not rape lah. I would do it provided the whole thing is a role play or act out by willing party.

I repeat, acting and role play. not the real thing. Ok?

As for the China student case. sad lah.

Guess it human nature.

When Humans are not educated enough. in that kind of envoirament. Think that will happens.

Be it sex, expensive stuff or $. in those kind of scenario. No police, no control. Think most UNEDUCATED humans will commit this kind of atrocities.

Think ofr most of us in SG. If we kanna disaster, got to see this kind of naked bathing scene. Think the most is we go one corner, fantasies rape while PCC.

Extreme case maybe steal her panty, peep and PCC while she is sleeping.

I believe unless the Singaporean is no brain, uneducated, got useless parent that never teach them moral. If not rape is not likely.

However this does not applies to those "rape" while being drunk case.

ilovelife.now
30-12-2008, 01:19 AM
No!
the person who raped her is an a$$hole.. and let his be teared apart by gods.
what the f**k? how can u be so heartless during such disaster?

besafe
30-12-2008, 10:21 PM
Brother Profane,
Appreciate your effort ! Thank you very much:)

glooper83
03-01-2009, 02:59 AM
I believe unless the Singaporean is no brain, uneducated, got useless parent that never teach them moral. If not rape is not likely.

Firstly, like what you wrote, its human nature. In this case, law and order are lacking, and the worst in humans are brought out. When men can get away with murder, why not? And i believe that if law and order were lacking in Singapore, there would be chaos as well no matter how educated or moral the population are. In times of crisis, only will the true colours be shown, so do not be under the false appearance that we have now. Many of us can talk big now, but how many of us will actually do what we advocate?

Secondly, in times of disasters, like wars, natural disasters, there is a natural instinct for humans to mate. I think i read it somewhere long ago and i actually do subscribe to this belief. Humans are highly stressed during such times not knowing when they would get killed by a gun shot or another earthquake, and especially for men their sex drives increases.

Thirdly, why is everyone condemning the chinese when the UN peace keeping force has already been known to be exploiting the people that they were supposed to protect for sexual favours?

PS: i am not condoning the act but just giving my subtle points of view because in Singapore we are too sheltered, and the world is actually an uglier place that we ever thought.

LaserKiller
04-01-2009, 09:23 AM
should cut the balls of the rapist and throw to the dogs.. bet u the dogs wont eat the balls as its damn filthy

lacoruna69
04-01-2009, 07:53 PM
Firstly, like what you wrote, its human nature. In this case, law and order are lacking, and the worst in humans are brought out.

Totally agree. If it is war/tragedy time, it is every man (human) for himself. It is very true that those UN peacekeepers offering food and demand sexual favors from innocent ppl.

Last midnight, I was surprised to see 'Lord of the Flies' the movie on Ch5. I read the novel as a Literature text in my Sec school. I never appreciate it then.
But as I grew up and start working, I gradually began to relate the happenings in the novel with the ppl in working world. Yes, without law and order, we are BEASTS. It is darn a good novel by Sir William Golding. Go read it.

As one of my friend like to say..."Qi Shan Pa E, Shi Re De Lie Gen Xing"

tobin_07
04-01-2009, 08:30 PM
It is always sad to hear such tragedy and we can do nothing to help.

So, I pray for the gal's soul to rest i peace and curse the guy who raped her to eternal suffering.

glooper83
04-01-2009, 10:51 PM
Totally agree. If it is war/tragedy time, it is every man (human) for himself. It is very true that those UN peacekeepers offering food and demand sexual favors from innocent ppl.

Last midnight, I was surprised to see 'Lord of the Flies' the movie on Ch5. I read the novel as a Literature text in my Sec school. I never appreciate it then.
But as I grew up and start working, I gradually began to relate the happenings in the novel with the ppl in working world. Yes, without law and order, we are BEASTS. It is darn a good novel by Sir William Golding. Go read it.

As one of my friend like to say..."Qi Shan Pa E, Shi Re De Lie Gen Xing"

I saw the movie title on chn 5 but i didnt bother to watch the show. heh.. Didnt know that it was based on a book actually. Will keep a lookout for the book in future. =)

BlurWolfe
05-01-2009, 12:43 AM
When checking the online pics of the Sichuen camp by the govt, it showed rows and rows of tents and with flimsy partitions between rooms, hardly any privacy. This may be happened by the officials, or the opportunist, for them they dont want to help but for their personal gains.

qsnake
06-01-2009, 12:12 PM
humans are beastly, governments are inept, so that ultimately leads to tragedy. I'm sure this is not an isolated incident (if it happened once, it can happen many times. Look at what happened to the Sg Flyer, only after 4th time, then govt steps in). None of it gets reported in the foreign media, only the hero stories are highlighted.

If not for the foreign publicity generated from the melamine dabacle, the China govt would have turned a blind eye to the melamine situation and Sanlu would still carry on producing melamine tainted milk.

Bottom line, is that the China govt don't really care shit about what happens to it's 1 billion (and counting) people.

Incidence like this can be avoided by govt doing it's job by segregating the males and females. With all the troops present in Sichuan, it should not be a problem providing round the clock security for the female camp.

Money3
06-01-2009, 01:32 PM
in the wildest of my dream, I never for once think I will rape anyone lah.... moreover it is not easy to rape someone unless that person is highly intoxicated or drugged... though I ever, during my most frustrating moments in my working life, thought of getting even with my boss by harbouring a thought of raping his wife... but then again... dont think he will ever care.... as his wife is over 65 yrs of age...kekekeke :p

rocksoff
08-01-2009, 05:44 PM
in Singapore we are too sheltered, and the world is actually an uglier place that we ever thought.

I don't think so. Ugly enough in Sg. Hear from 19yr girl in pub working while pregnant (not showing yet). I hear after she get send back. She didn't expect this kind of work, kena lied by agent. Every night drinking, customer pour from own bottle, not drinking cola. Not so obvious as rape, but still two lives probably gone, if that baby is born with fetal alcohol syndrome.

DO_YOU_BJ
08-01-2009, 06:17 PM
I don't think so. Ugly enough in Sg. Hear from 19yr girl in pub working while pregnant (not showing yet). I hear after she get send back. She didn't expect this kind of work, kena lied by agent. Every night drinking, customer pour from own bottle, not drinking cola. Not so obvious as rape, but still two lives probably gone, if that baby is born with fetal alcohol syndrome.

If you compare terrible, singapore is still a haven!
Just cross the border, and you'll actually witness things you never get to see here....fly further north, and the other side of midnite will appear....bro glooper's statement is correct & I concur!

Atom Bomb
08-01-2009, 07:45 PM
I pray for her soul.

And curse those who assault her to suffer getting anal-raped soon.

haoyunqiqi
17-01-2009, 08:56 PM
No, but there will always b idiots around.

Oralcraz
19-01-2009, 01:01 PM
Is totally unfortunate and sad for the 16yo or any other victim. When chaos rules, so goes our moral and mindset. This happen in War, riot, disaster or any unrest. Anyway, don't rape. Beware of repercusssion.

glooper83
19-01-2009, 09:26 PM
Anyway, there are always the two extremes. Anyone read the newspaper lately on the man who tied his dead wife around him and rode on a motorcycle all the way home?

Angel or Devil, its your choice. Not a case of nationalities.

Fusion
21-01-2009, 10:58 AM
I personally feel that the "Cultural Revolution" has erased the whole moral
issue of PRC people + the sudden influx of capitalism make them very selfish.

I heard many stories of factory gal being raped, drugged and raped and later
end up in Karoake because already "no longer virgin" might as well earn more money.

Our culture, be it chinese, malay, indian has a very strong moral teaching
Karma.... It will come back to you.

The PRC has no religion, no culture, they are not taught anything about
this when they are young which make them
"Very effective"
"Very determined - do not care about anything"

Which is why there is the tainted milk, etc.. Cases. They only care about their
Financial objective, everything else is secondary.

PRC are very individual, they only care about themselves which is why "the person"
Who got sar escape to Hong Kong and spread it.

That why PRC woman are dangerous - they only have $$$$ on their mind.

glooper83
21-01-2009, 11:11 AM
I personally feel that the "Cultural Revolution" has erased the whole moral
issue of PRC people + the sudden influx of capitalism make them very selfish.

I heard many stories of factory gal being raped, drugged and raped and later
end up in Karoake because already "no longer virgin" might as well earn more money.

Our culture, be it chinese, malay, indian has a very strong moral teaching
Karma.... It will come back to you.

The PRC has no religion, no culture, they are not taught anything about
this when they are young which make them
"Very effective"
"Very determined - do not care about anything"

Which is why there is the tainted milk, etc.. Cases. They only care about their
Financial objective, everything else is secondary.

PRC are very individual, they only care about themselves which is why "the person"
Who got sar escape to Hong Kong and spread it.

That why PRC woman are dangerous - they only have $$$$ on their mind.

In a way it might be true to a certain extent based on stories from what my friends who have gone to china have told me. But as i said, black sheep white sheep can be found anywhere in the world. Just remove our 'efficient' police force and i assure you that there will be chaos here as well. :rolleyes:

besafe
24-01-2009, 04:45 PM
A GARBAGE collector, who raped his 11-year-old mildly-retarded daughter three years ago, was only found out when police were investigating another molest charge in the family last April.

It appeared that his brother-in-law who was living with the family allegedly outraged the modesty of his two other daughters.

In police interviews, his fourth child revealed her father's sordid act and he was arrested.

The 40-year-old father, whose IQ of 60 also places him in the mildly-retarded group, was deemed fit to stand trial.

In the High Court on Monday, he pleaded guilty and was jailed for 16 years and ordered to be caned 18 times.

The court ordered the names of the father and daughter not to be published to protect the victim.

The man had lost his wife in 2004 due to a kidney illness.

Deputy Public Prosecutor Wndy Yap told the court that sometime in December 2006, the daughter, who has an IQ of 59, was sleeping with her two sisters when her father woke her up and told her to follow him to his bedroom.

There he tried to kiss her and ended up raping her despite her refusals.

Two days later, he tried to rape her again in the flat's toilet but had to stop when his youngest daughter walked in.

This charge of attempted rape was taken into consideration by Justice Chan Seng Onn in sentencing.

Relatives of the family told reporters outside the court that the youngest daughter is about 10 now, while her eldest sister is about 16. Her two brothers are aged 18 and 20.

The family was then living in a four-room flat in the east with their maternal grandmother and the brother-in-law.

The father initially maintained that he had no sexual intercourse with his daughter.

He claimed that he had returned rather drunk from a nightclub that day.

He had shared a taxi with a club's hostess but she declined to go up to his flat. However, while at home, he saw a woman resembling the hostess.

He claimed that he waved to her to go to his bedroom. Instead, she pulled down her trousers and got him aroused.

Asking Justice Chan for leniency, the father, who broke down repeatedly during the hearing, said he would like to return home soon to care for for his children.

The minimum sentence for raping a girl below the age of 14 is eight years jail and 12 strokes of the cane. The maximum is 20 years jail and 24 strokes.

The case against the brother-in-law will be heard next month.

besafe
24-01-2009, 04:47 PM
And this happened in Singapore::(

A GARBAGE collector, who raped his 11-year-old mildly-retarded daughter three years ago, was only found out when police were investigating another molest charge in the family last April.

It appeared that his brother-in-law who was living with the family allegedly outraged the modesty of his two other daughters.

In police interviews, his fourth child revealed her father's sordid act and he was arrested.

The 40-year-old father, whose IQ of 60 also places him in the mildly-retarded group, was deemed fit to stand trial.

In the High Court on Monday, he pleaded guilty and was jailed for 16 years and ordered to be caned 18 times.

The court ordered the names of the father and daughter not to be published to protect the victim.

The man had lost his wife in 2004 due to a kidney illness.

Deputy Public Prosecutor Wndy Yap told the court that sometime in December 2006, the daughter, who has an IQ of 59, was sleeping with her two sisters when her father woke her up and told her to follow him to his bedroom.

There he tried to kiss her and ended up raping her despite her refusals.

Two days later, he tried to rape her again in the flat's toilet but had to stop when his youngest daughter walked in.

This charge of attempted rape was taken into consideration by Justice Chan Seng Onn in sentencing.

Relatives of the family told reporters outside the court that the youngest daughter is about 10 now, while her eldest sister is about 16. Her two brothers are aged 18 and 20.

The family was then living in a four-room flat in the east with their maternal grandmother and the brother-in-law.

The father initially maintained that he had no sexual intercourse with his daughter.

He claimed that he had returned rather drunk from a nightclub that day.

He had shared a taxi with a club's hostess but she declined to go up to his flat. However, while at home, he saw a woman resembling the hostess.

He claimed that he waved to her to go to his bedroom. Instead, she pulled down her trousers and got him aroused.

Asking Justice Chan for leniency, the father, who broke down repeatedly during the hearing, said he would like to return home soon to care for for his children.

The minimum sentence for raping a girl below the age of 14 is eight years jail and 12 strokes of the cane. The maximum is 20 years jail and 24 strokes.

The case against the brother-in-law will be heard next month.

glooper83
24-01-2009, 09:12 PM
Thx Besafe for sharing, anyway in today's newspapers there is also another article on a stepfather that raped his two step daughters for almost 10 years since they were 11 and 13 years old. Totally beastly, first they were so young, second he abused their trust in him, thirdly it went on for so long, fourthly he got one of them pregnant and made her abort. Think he was sentenced to the maximum strokes of cane.

In times of peace, got brothels, got pros to satisfy our needs, when catastrophe strikes and all these are gone, I think that sooner or later the urges of the all man will show up too. I just pray that this day will never come to us in Sg.

cablesnwires
24-01-2009, 11:01 PM
Well, guys like these should be allowed to go for medical castration.

Renesis
25-01-2009, 08:50 PM
R.I.P.

PRC guys majority are uncivilize creatures.. (pardon me for my spelling mistakes)

besafe
08-02-2009, 03:58 PM
XINJI, China: The teacher always sent a girl to buy his cigarettes. He left the class unsupervised and waited in his office.

When the girl returned to class with flushed cheeks and tousled hair, the other students said nothing to their parents.

For nearly three months the teacher, Li Guang, allegedly raped 26 fourth- and fifth-grade girls in this rural village. Parents and court officials assert that some girls were raped more than once and that Li attacked them in a daily rotation. His arrest came after a 14-year-old refused to go to school for fear that the next morning would be her "turn." Parents were soon talking about what was going on at the school.

"School is where our children learn," said Cheng Junyin, the mother of the 14-year-old. "We thought it was the safest place for them."

It is the sort of horrific case that in many countries would be a national scandal, but in China has largely gone unreported. That silence matches the silence at the heart of the case: the fact that students considered a teacher so powerful that they did not dare speak out.

Indeed, even as the conventions of Chinese society are being shaken by the tumult of modernization, the Confucian reverence of teachers remains strong, particularly in isolated areas like this farming village in Gansu Province in western China.

Parents grant teachers carte blanche, some even condoning beatings, while students are trained to honor and obey teachers, never to challenge them.

"The absolute authority of teachers in schools is one of the cultural reasons that teachers are so fearless in doing what they want," said Yang Dongping, a leading expert on China's education system.

Modernization has helped drive many teachers away from the poorest areas like Gansu. Low pay in rural areas and better opportunities in cities have caused teacher shortages in many poor areas. One study found that 35 percent of village teachers leave within three years.

Poorer schools are left to hire cheaper teachers, many of them only marginally qualified, a trend that has coincided with a disturbing string of sexual abuse cases. Yang said beatings were far more common than rape, but he noted that in 2003, the Chinese Education Ministry published a list of 10 cases in which teachers had raped students.

In December 2003, a teacher in rural Shaanxi Province was executed for raping 58 girls in 15 years. Last October, a teenage girl in rural central China tried to commit suicide after a teacher forced her to watch him rape her cousin.

Li, 28, is scheduled to go on trial by the end of June, according to a court official in Dingxi, the city where the case will be heard. The rapes allegedly began after the school year started last fall and lasted for nearly three months.

The New York Times was unable to establish any contact with Li, and it is unclear whether he acknowledges the charges. If convicted, he will face a prison term of at least 10 years, or possibly the death penalty.

Local education officials as well as prosecutors declined to be interviewed about the case, other than to confirm that the trial would be forthcoming. China's state-controlled news media have remained silent, except for a short initial newspaper article that reported Li's arrest.

But a visit to this village found families who vented their anger at such a violation of trust. The village is nearly six hours from the provincial capital, Lanzhou, the last three hours on a dirt road through the mountains where truckers drop donations into a blessing box as offerings for safe passage. The hilltop ruins of old fortifications are reminders that clans once ruled this remote land.

Farming is the primary livelihood, although it provides only subsistence for some families, who often delay sending a child to school to avoid the fees. Girls are usually the first to be kept home, and some do not start school until age 9 or 10. Li's fourth-grade class had about 50 pupils, of whom about 26 were girls, with ages ranging from 10 to 14. In all, the school had more than 900 students, drawn from a handful of nearby villages.

Zhang Shengxia, at 10, was one of the youngest girls in Li's fourth-grade class. She alleged the rapes began last fall as the teacher selected girls, one after the other. The girls talked to each other about what was happening, but did not tell anyone else.

Inside the classroom, Zhang said, Li would sometimes physically abuse male and female students by ordering them to pile atop one another on his desk. "Even then," she said, "we were afraid to cry."

Ah Dez
08-02-2009, 05:41 PM
i believe in retribution....

you rape someone.. in the near future... 1 of your family members will suffer for your sake..

the world is round.... and someone up there is counting our bad deeds..

Megatronzombie
08-02-2009, 05:46 PM
I believe that human is a base animal at the worst of times but i do not believe every human beings will turn into beasts at the worst of times. There is a separation between enlightened humans and non-enlightened humans and that there must be a balance of power between good and evil. At the worst of times although it brings out the worst in some people, it is also a time that brings out the best in others. Yin vs Yang, darkness vs light and good vs evil. This cycle if broken will mark the end of our world and humanity as a whole. So I do not agree that at worst times, we will all turn into devils. Some will turn into angels to fight the devils. It is a human imperative.

GreenHorny
09-02-2009, 07:28 PM
china can only progress to a wealthy civilisation, and never progress to be a great civilisation with such monsters around...

stdioh
09-02-2009, 10:00 PM
It's definitely sad that this type of things do happen:(

Wonder what's on the attacker mind when they are pounding on their victim.
They are definitely beast who prey on defendless prey.

let's pray for the victim.

As for the attackers, which might be more than 1, :mad:

"You will definitely get what you deserve sooner or later... "

besafe
10-02-2009, 06:05 PM
During the so-called sensitive periods, many Falun Gong practitioners are subject to more severe watch, harassment, abduction and/or tortures. Since November 22nd, 2005, a group of investigators from the United Nations have been investigating torture in China. In the evening of November 24th, 2005, police from Dongchengfang Town Police Station, Zhuozhou City, Hebei Province, under the Chinese Communist Party (CCP) policy of persecuting Falun Gong practitioners, took into custody two female Falun Gong practitioners including Ms. Liu Jizhi (51 years old) and Ms. Han Yuzhi (42 years old), from their respective homes. At Dongchengfang Town Police Station, a policeman named He Xuejian raped Ms. Liu Jizhi and Ms. Han Yuzhi during the so-called "official investigation."

Ms. Liu Jizhi (51 years old) suffered from brutal beating and rape. Her hips and thighs are severely bruised

Ms. Liu Jizhi is from Xitong Village, Dongchengfang Town, Zhuozhou City, Hebei Province. Her husband's name is Wei Xiliang (48 years old). They have two daughters. The older one is 19 years old and the younger one is 17 years old, both of whom are students. Before Ms. Liu Jizhi started practising Falun Gong in 1999, she suffered from several types of illness. She was particularly tormented by lumbar disc protrusion. Since she started practising Falun Gong, she has become a very healthy and moral person and does not need to see doctors anymore. Although they are not well off, they are very happy together and living their lives contentedly. Since the CCP started its ruthless persecution against Falun Gong, the police started to harass Ms. Liu and her family at her home. Before each "politically sensitive day," the police would take her to the local government's complex. The police have been repeatedly extorting money from her in the name of fine even to this day. This time, before the rape, the police shouted at her, "If you dare to practise Falun Gong again, I will keep collecting fines from you until you go bankrupt!"

Around 8:00 p.m., November 24th, 2005, while Ms. Liu Jizhi was alone at home with doors locked during her husband's absence, six to seven policemen climbed the wall and broke into her home. They pressed her to the ground while they ransacked her home and left nothing unturned. The police confiscated her husband's notebooks, Falun Gong exercise music tape and an audio cassette player with an English cassette. In the dim light, Ms. Liu could tell that they were wearing police uniforms, but they failed to comply with the law for they did not show Ms. Liu their police identification or any search warrant. That night, Ms. Liu was brought to the village's brigade, where she was transferred to the police van and sent to the police station.

After years of persistent persecution since July 20th, 1999, the local police seem to have come accustomed to hating and torturing Falun Gong practitioners. At Dongchengfang Town Police Station the police started their so-called "interrogation." They demanded, "How many people are practising Falun Gong in your village?" Ms. Liu replied, "I don't know." The police immediately jumped on Mr. Liu and brutally beat her. They also made her squat with her arms stretched out in front of her chest. Next they began to beat her with electric stun batons and rubber clubs. Then the police forced her to stand up with her knees slightly bent as shown in the third photograph and kicked her from behind, causing her to collapse to the ground. After repeated torture and beating in this manner, Ms. Liu's hips, thighs and many areas on her body were severely bruised and injured. A policeman even groped her body in a lewd manner and told her obscenely, "Do you think I am being thuggish?"

Around 2:00 p.m., November 25th, 2005, a policeman named He Xuejian took Ms. Liu to a room with two beds in it. A very tanned policeman in his early 30's with the nickname Dajun was laying on one of the beds. There was another policeman in his 40's surnamed Wang in the room. He Xuejian savagely beat her as soon as they entered the room. Next he pressed her against a bed and started groping her breasts. Then he lifted her shirt up and shocked her breasts with a stun baton. While watching the sparks from the stun baton, He Xuejian repeatedly commented, "This is fun! This is fun!" The policeman surnamed Wang watched and said fiercely, "Beat her up! Beat her up good!" Then he left the room.

Despite Ms. Liu's protest and struggle, He Xuejian stripped off her shirt and sat on her stomach. Then he began to poke at her genitals with his finger. Then he switched to another position in order to remove her trousers. During the struggle, Ms. Liu pleaded, "I am thinking for your own good--don't do this to me! You are a policeman! You must not commit such a crime! This is totally wrong! You are a young man! I am an old woman. Please spare me." He Xuejian ignored her plea and took out his penis and penetrated her. During the rape, He Xuejian repeatedly slapped her face and choked her neck.

Feeling desperate, Ms. Liu thought of killing herself, but almost immediately she heard a voice in her head, "It is a sin to commit suicide!" Then she shouted out loud for help with all the strength she had left. However, given her physical condition at the time, no one outside of the room could hear her desperate call for help: "Help me! Please help me!"

Afterwards, He Xuejian put on his trousers and made obscene and lewd comments, looking very pleased and satisfied. Ms. Liu burst into tears. She cried and sobbed. She left the room and told other Falun Gong practitioners, "He has done a terrible thing! He has done a terrible thing! You must be careful!" Then He Xuejian told another Falun Gong practitioner Ms. Han Yuzhi to enter the room and raped her.

During the two consecutive rapes, the young policeman nicknamed Dajun did nothing. He turned a few times on the bed. Then he watched He Xuejian rape the two female Falun Gong practitioners. He did not say anything, nor did he try to stop the rapes.

After the rape, the police told Ms. Liu Jizhi to mop the floor, clean up the rooms and the office. According to Ms. Liu Jizhi, her legs were weak and she was absent-minded for she was shell-shocked from the horrible rape. After Ms. Han Yuzhi was raped, she was also forced to mop the floor and wash police cars.

That night He Xujian (still in police uniform) took Ms. Liu and walked around in the police station looking for a room to rape her again. Eventually he gave up the idea because there were people in every room. The police kept Ms. Liu until November 26th when her husband returned home and borrowed 3,000 yuan1 to pay the "ransom" to the police.

The aforementioned rape severely injured Ms. Liu Jizhi, as well as her husband and her daughters. For the past few days since the rape, Ms. Liu has been crying and sobbing every day and staring blankly. She looks very confused and absent-minded. We are currently collecting more information about the rape.

Masanjia Forced Labour Camp in Liaoning Province was infamous for having stripped 18 female Falun Gong practitioners naked and thrown them into a men's cell. After the gang rape, Masanjia Forced Labour Camp not only denied its crime, but also took many measurements to conceal its crimes and eliminate the evidences. Ms. Wei Xingyan, a graduate student at Chongqing University in Sichuan Province, was raped by a policeman in front of two female prison inmates after she was brought into police custody for practising Falun Gong. After the policeman's rape was exposed, the police transferred Wei Xingyan elsewhere and no one could find her. All the Falun Gong practitioners that helped expose the horrible rape were each sentenced to many years in prison. Chongqing University even removed all the information about her department from the school's website and denied the existence of Wei Xingyan.

besafe
10-02-2009, 06:08 PM
Two cops held over rape
NST: 02-04-08

KUALA LUMPUR: A trip here turned into a nightmare for three women from China when one of them fell to her death while another was allegedly raped by two policemen.

The three women, from Hunan, China, had arrived here three days ago and stayed at a budget hotel in Jalan Pudu.On Tuesday night, two of them decided to go out for supper and left the third woman in the hotel room.

Their friend, however, fell to her death from the fifth floor of the hotel about midnight.When the women returned to the hotel about 3am, they were surprised to find a number of policemen in the lobby. Unaware that the victim was their friend, the women decided to wait outside the hotel for the police to complete their investigations.

While they were standing outside the hotel, a police patrol car stopped near one of the women. She was then allegedly bundled into the patrol car before it drove off.

Her friend, however, noticed the incident and together with a Malaysian friend who had a car, they tailed the patrol car. However, the patrol car managed to evade them.

The 42-year-old woman who was abducted claimed that she was taken to a secluded area by the two policemen.

She said she was molested by one of them. The other policeman ordered her to strip and raped her in the back seat of the patrol car.

The policemen then robbed her of her handphone and money before sending her back to the hotel about 4am.

The traumatised victim related her ordeal to her friend and lodged a police report about 2pm yesterday. She was later sent to Hospital Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia for a medical examination.

Following police investigations, a constable in his 20s and a lance corporal in his 40s were arrested. It is learnt that both suspects are married.

City CID chief Senior Assistant Commissioner II Ku Chin Wah confirmed the incident but declined to elaborate as investigations were ongoing.

Police are also looking into how the other woman fell to her death.

cunt_search
10-02-2009, 09:56 PM
i believe in retribution....

you rape someone.. in the near future... 1 of your family members will suffer for your sake..

the world is round.... and someone up there is counting our bad deeds..

y the family members?
let the rapist ass be ripped by vicious mad cow / mad pig or mad dogs la:mad:

ManInCheong
29-04-2009, 01:08 AM
September 2005 - Katrina Aftermath

A young girl found death inside the shelter(Super Dome Stadium). Cause of death, gangbang and beaten to death.

NEW ORLEANS (AP) _ On Sept. 1, with desperate Hurricane Katrina evacuees crammed into the convention center, Police Chief Eddie Compass reported: ``We have individuals who are getting raped; we have individuals who are getting beaten.''

Five days later, he told Oprah Winfrey that babies were being raped. On the same show, Mayor Ray Nagin warned: ``They have people standing out there, have been in that frickin' Superdome for five days watching dead bodies, watching hooligans killing people, raping people.''

The ugliest reports _ children with slit throats, women dragged off and raped, corpses piling up in the basement _ soon became a searing image of post-Katrina New Orleans.

BlackNews.com - Hurricane Katrina Rape and Murder Charges Were Exaggerated (http://www.blacknews.com/pr/rape101.html)

I was thinking of getting a green card that time but...I'm glad i changed my mind. Bless to the souls of these victims and may they rest in peace...if not...Haunt those fucking criminals.:mad:

Cocky
03-08-2009, 05:07 AM
All rapists are asshole. Whether in any condition, raping is a crime and all the rapists should be shame of taking advantage of the women.

Not just happen in China, I happen to know that 1 of my friend was being "Force On & Rape" by the boy friend. How could a man force & rape the gal his love? And this happen everyday in every part of the world.

Sammo
03-08-2009, 08:55 AM
No!
the person who raped her is an a$$hole.. and let his be teared apart by gods.
what the f**k? how can u be so heartless during such disaster?

i agree. may him rot in hell!!!:mad::mad:

Brothers
05-08-2009, 02:06 PM
Let's all be honest. While we will not rape, we would normally have such fantasy. The only difference is one who only think but dun act and one who think and act.

If ur not convinced then try to recall those ocassion that u let ur smaller brain (lower part of ur body) had the better of u.
Always is ur conscience that pull u out of it.

Im not saying that the person is justified for his Act. I too feel infuriated with this kind of act.

Balls To You
05-08-2009, 11:18 PM
Rape is never a cool thing to do onto others!! You may scar the person for the rest of their lives!!:(

billgates
05-08-2009, 11:20 PM
I have been to china many times and frm observations, there are civilised ppl eg those educated ones working/living in big cities like GZ, BJ, SH etc. Ppl like u and me.

And then there are, unfortunately, the uneducated peasants who are like 80% of the population who think nothing of rape, plunder, crime etc. These ppl have an animal brain inside their heads with no sense of morality, decency or conscience. They pee, shit and spit anywhere in the open just like animals. :(

BKnight
05-08-2009, 11:43 PM
In the conservative culture of rural China, the shame of rape has been devastating for many families. Some have refused to talk to prosecutors or get involved in the case. Others fear that their daughters will be forever damaged, not the least when they reach marrying age and may be stigmatized.

In my opinion, rape is rated the most despicable and bestial act. No leniency is permissible for such a crime in any countries for any person of any status - rich, powerful or royals.

Max77
09-08-2009, 01:23 PM
Jus like occupation hazard, if u feel tat the work is hurting u too much or traumatising u in a way too badly, time to switch job-inregardless of the economy.

When there's a will, there's a way. I pity tat gal who didn't managed to find her way out beforehand...

My deepest condolence to her and those who r hurt in a way by the incident.

Guy_Smiley
10-08-2009, 06:53 PM
My answer has always and will always be NO! I will not rape anyone.

I have seen alot of rape fantasies being written in the story section. It amazes me that there are quite a few people who fantasise about raping. From what all the experts say, rape is not about sex, it's about absolute power. Being in control of another person n pinning them down grants u a sense of GOD-likeness.

If u r reading this and have fantasised about raping or forcing ur dick into a woman's ass pretending it's a mistake. U r probably at risk of committing rape. I have been told it's a 3 stage progress. First the fantasising stage whereby u role-play the things u picture u wanna do to another person. Sooner or later u get tired of fantasising and starts to put it into action. The next stage is the practical stage whereby u start slow, maybe stalking gals u find attractive while u r out. As u get bolder, u r that much closer to physically raping a gal.

The worst part of this all is this. Those who actually commit rape most probably think it's not wrong to rape a person. So if u feel it's wrong raping a person, there's no point preaching to u AND if u secretly/openly feel it's not wrong to rape a person, there's no point preaching to u cos u already think there's nothing wrong with it.

It's just sad that people find it a kick to rape another person. Just imagine someone digging ur nose when u dun want it dug. I guess rapists dun give a damn.

newyorker88
11-08-2009, 03:00 PM
In the conservative culture of rural China, the shame of rape has been devastating for many families. Some have refused to talk to prosecutors or get involved in the case. Others fear that their daughters will be forever damaged, not the least when they reach marrying age and may be stigmatized.

In my opinion, rape is rated the most despicable and bestial act. No leniency is permissible for such a crime in any countries for any person of any status - rich, powerful or royals.

Not only china lah, some africa countries even worse. If a family member did something wrong, their sisters can be raped for the actions their brothers did.

saintdevil
12-08-2009, 06:29 PM
seriously too darn sick lah..

ludified
17-08-2009, 07:38 PM
I hope this b**tard is someone's son, brother or father... In this world, I always belive what goes around comes around... Trust me, if bad things have not happen to someone evil, it only meant that time is not up... May god have mercy on his evil soul...