PDA

View Full Version : It is worth forsake everything in singapore and join her in china to start a new life

speedyboy
31-12-2008, 05:46 PM
Let face it...not all PRC girl are that kind of bad as described by some bro...some are actually are quite...like those normal girl that can be found on the street of singapore.

Got involved with one of the PRC girl for the past 2 yrs...not sure whether want to continue or not this kind of relationship.

The thought of marry her sometime get into my mind. But however in reality, how many singaporean can afford them?

In singapore where housing expense and standard is so high, it is very shiong for the husband to earn money. i doubt this girl of mine can stand the hardship and i cant bear the thought of her working in ktv again where other guy touching her.

Forsake singapore and join her in china also came into my thought....but then how to start with it...i know nothing about doing bussiness unless i like other expat working in china by teaching english which is not my type of tea.

So wonder any bro over here, did any of you guys forsake everything in sg and start a new life in china?

speedyboy
31-12-2008, 05:57 PM
That some be some kind of a fucking retarded to do that.

Maybe you can try and tell us in the next two year.

maybe i am that retarded u talking about..haha
hai....fu@k and forget...always forget this number 1 rule whenever i with her

Fatjumbo
31-12-2008, 07:15 PM
Let face it...not all PRC girl are that kind of bad as described by some bro...some are actually are quite...like those normal girl that can be found on the street of singapore.

Got involved with one of the PRC girl for the past 2 yrs...not sure whether want to continue or not this kind of relationship.

The thought of marry her sometime get into my mind. But however in reality, how many singaporean can afford them?

In singapore where housing expense and standard is so high, it is very shiong for the husband to earn money. i doubt this girl of mine can stand the hardship and i cant bear the thought of her working in ktv again where other guy touching her.

Forsake singapore and join her in china also came into my thought....but then how to start with it...i know nothing about doing bussiness unless i like other expat working in china by teaching english which is not my type of tea.

So wonder any bro over here, did any of you guys forsake everything in sg and start a new life in china?

Bro Speedyboy,

It's your life and your own affair. We are all adults here. But are u 100% cock sure, she's the one for you to have your offspring and raise the kids there in china bro?

I have friends who worked in MNCs in china who don't want to come back to Singapore for a darn good reason. It's too much pressure here compared to there....more carefree and better lifestyle ( Maybe also for the PRC babes ke ke ke ).

Ps... u can very be surprised expat teacher teaching Ang Mo can earn a decent living in China.

Good luck in 2009 with your decision bro. Happy New Year :p

DO_I_BJ
31-12-2008, 11:02 PM
maybe i am that retarded u talking about..haha
hai....fu@k and forget...always forget this number 1 rule whenever i with her

actually your thinking is nothing wrong. But 1st you need to understand is she the one you want to marry? is she a good girl? or those kind many bfs one. Does she want to marry you?
Cos girls in this trade once they tasted easy money they won't leave easily.
Anyway starting small business in china minimum about 10k from what i heard from my prc friend. And teaching english in china at least need a degree in english i think.

Assplorer
31-12-2008, 11:22 PM
Many opportunities in China but connections and money are important . Second if you have nothing to hold you back and you have nothing to lose . Why not .

BUT BUT . Get to know you gal a while longer . Time will tell a true nature of someone . Go for a trip back with her and do your survey and maths . Different parts of China have different standards of living . Only when you are there you will understand . GOOD LUCK BRO !

Complete
01-01-2009, 02:29 AM
Well it all depends every much on yourself.

In reality, things do happen i.e. getting married & staying in China for good with her or she staying at home in Singapore as housewife.

Why not?

sammyboyfor
01-01-2009, 03:20 AM

What is there in SG to foresake?:rolleyes: Please provide a list.;)

ilovetocim
01-01-2009, 03:22 AM
how about job market there?

there are many other things that you need to consider as well...

whatever it is good luck bro... wish you happiness..

etct88
01-01-2009, 03:38 AM

Super True! The further I get away from SG, the happier I feel......:)

mebirdie
01-01-2009, 08:11 AM

First of all,

cant bear the thought of her working in ktv again
You are not rich enough to support her in Singapore. Then how to survive in China. Migration is talking about 7 figure and not 4,5 figure amount.

this girl of mine can stand the hardship
This mean that she prefer money than love.

You statement imply that you are not fucking rich. Unless i am wrong, do not think of even going anywhere.

This kind of game is for rich man to play. Do not waste time anymore.

Hulunbeier
01-01-2009, 09:28 AM
First of all,

You are not rich enough to support her in Singapore. Then how to survive in China. Migration is talking about 7 figure and not 4,5 figure amount.

You statement imply that you are not fucking rich. Unless i am wrong, do not think of even going anywhere.

100 Percent agreed with you birdie!

Let me quote : I have a Xiamen gf...she is damn capable. Go outing with high authorities...power ranking one. So I enjoyed her company a lot and she can hold the glass and talked to guests so well.

She told me...come on..follow me. I ensure you will not starve. That instance I said the feeling is so high! But I said what about PaoNiu...she said no problem...there are 18 years old one...I can take u there. Absolutely fabulous.

Next trip I asked this story...ok I am ready (just kidding as I wanna test her). She said sorry I can't this time. I asked why. She told me different situation need to use different dialogue as commitment is high cause of growing kid and a high end apartment.

So migration....come on la....
Just say to yourself...different situation different dialogue. You will feel better!

cunt_search
01-01-2009, 09:53 AM
First of all,

AGREED 1000%!

It is wild jungle with PRC KC game.
how to know true love? there isn't any to start with
if there is, she mo den willin to live with your meagre salary in Sillipore
if not, anything u do will be fruitless..

so move on and get a life.
i can understand...coz i in the same boat but i woke up from my dreams...:cool:

get away from sillipore
1) rat race (vs HK, Japan, etc)
2) freedom of expression (vs USA, etc)
3) political stability (vs Thailand, etc)
4) social security (vs India, China, etc)

away from Sillipore do not equal better life
1) 2nd class citizen
2) diff culture
3) family

all these for a PRC?

DO_YOU_BJ
01-01-2009, 05:57 PM

She came here to get a better life.
You left a better life to go there.
Think all the answers you need is already said.

samaritan
01-01-2009, 06:08 PM
the answer you want to hear = YES

my answer - NO

go figure ;)

speedyboy
01-01-2009, 06:44 PM
Bro Speedyboy,

It's your life and your own affair. We are all adults here. But are u 100% cock sure, she's the one for you to have your offspring and raise the kids there in china bro?

I have friends who worked in MNCs in china who don't want to come back to Singapore for a darn good reason. It's too much pressure here compared to there....more carefree and better lifestyle ( Maybe also for the PRC babes ke ke ke ).

Ps... u can very be surprised expat teacher teaching Ang Mo can earn a decent living in China.

Good luck in 2009 with your decision bro. Happy New Year :p

How sure am i ? i also not sure. Something love is very blind. A lot of things cant see clearly when u fallen to the love trap. All i can say, she has been very good to me.

I agreed with u with the pressure thing. A lot of things have to be consider if stay in singapore. That why i thinking of the going china as an option.

pity i not that kind of person who like to teach..no passion in teaching...but then back to reality...how many of us actually like our own work....hehehe

speedyboy
01-01-2009, 06:49 PM
actually your thinking is nothing wrong. But 1st you need to understand is she the one you want to marry? is she a good girl? or those kind many bfs one. Does she want to marry you?
Cos girls in this trade once they tasted easy money they won't leave easily.
Anyway starting small business in china minimum about 10k from what i heard from my prc friend. And teaching english in china at least need a degree in english i think.

If i dun have this thought..i would not post this question in the forum.
i just like to have more advises on this matter.

Is all depend what type of bussiness u starting...a lot of thing in china is about lobang and relationship...which both i dun have.

there is a requirement to teach englist in china, not necessary a degree...u need to pass some test. did a search on the internet before on this topic....but then in china...very corrpution is so common...nobody will check.

speedyboy
01-01-2009, 06:50 PM
Many opportunities in China but connections and money are important . Second if you have nothing to hold you back and you have nothing to lose . Why not .

BUT BUT . Get to know you gal a while longer . Time will tell a true nature of someone . Go for a trip back with her and do your survey and maths . Different parts of China have different standards of living . Only when you are there you will understand . GOOD LUCK BRO !

Thanks Bro

speedyboy
01-01-2009, 07:08 PM

I dunno about the rest of ppl how u think.
But to me, an average salary worker from an average middle income family.To live comfortable with her,
car have to go, cannot think of living in condo.U have to endure relative and fren's bad impression on PRC girl. Travel oversea for holiday will not be frequently.

When i tell this to her, she said she will support mi but working...but then in reality, what type of work can she work...waitress, cleaner, etc....I told her if she go back to KTV line...it will be totally game over for us as i cant bear the thought of other ppl touching her...:(

anyway, bro sammyboyf....u word suddenly enlighten mi....all those what i mention earlier on...is all my personally thinking....i never ask her how she feel and beside that what i mention is all surface enjoyment...maybe she is the type tat can withstand hardship with mi...provided there is really hardship

Sometime the more u think of it....is still better dun involve with them too much....fren fren with them is the best.

speedyboy
01-01-2009, 07:09 PM
Super True! The further I get away from SG, the happier I feel......:)

Bro...r u facing this issue with me....if yes...i glad i not alone

speedyboy
01-01-2009, 07:13 PM
First of all,

Bro meberdie,

i like u last statement.....This kind of game is for rich man to play. Do not waste time anymore

Anyway is not able to support...is just that certain desire of owning fanciful car or condo...have to go....

speedyboy
01-01-2009, 07:17 PM
AGREED 1000%!

It is wild jungle with PRC KC game.
how to know true love? there isn't any to start with
if there is, she mo den willin to live with your meagre salary in Sillipore
if not, anything u do will be fruitless..

so move on and get a life.
i can understand...coz i in the same boat but i woke up from my dreams...:cool:

get away from sillipore
1) rat race (vs HK, Japan, etc)
2) freedom of expression (vs USA, etc)
3) political stability (vs Thailand, etc)
4) social security (vs India, China, etc)

away from Sillipore do not equal better life
1) 2nd class citizen
2) diff culture
3) family

all these for a PRC?

Sometime is just that u dun want to wake up from the dream.

applepie99
01-01-2009, 09:51 PM
Which part of China do you intend to settle down? With the current finanacial situation, it is not easy for expats to get a job there. If you plan is to live in Beijing or Shanghai, you need to earn at least RMB 20k per month to have a decent living. Lesser if you are considering Chengdu or Guangzhou. You should just cohabit with her for the first few years first, just in case if her true color appears. You'll never be able to read a PRC girl's mind as they are very good in acting. Not all PRC girls are bad. You just need to be careful to pick out the good ones among the bad. Good luck!

colins
02-01-2009, 01:12 AM

I was once in your shoe, and I was already in China for 3 years. The options were, continue to stay for her or return to singapore to continue my career. Basically both options were viable, the specific difference was, do I live for anyone else besides myself.

If you can take it in stride that one day, she leaves you with nothing but memories, for some other man who is willing to up the stakes and give her a much better life, then just go ahead. On that day, the only thing you can do is to pack up and return back to singapore and continue living for yourself. Can you take it? To those who have been there and done that, some of them never recover, some of them lose their mind and confidence for their entire life. Some kept on looking for another girl so he can live for her.

If you give up your life here, you give up everything. Just make sure it is a 'life decision' and not just a 'love decision'. Love has a role in our lives but our lives is not just love for one girl, no matter who that person is. To be frank, you can still give up everything in your life and continue to stay in singapore. I really hope your current dilemma is not because you want to escape from your life, a life that no matter how, can't possibly fit in a prc wl.

BlurWolfe
02-01-2009, 01:18 AM
Bro,

How about in worst scenario:

Without job
Without house
Without money

And Without her

All alone in a foreign country..:mad:

sammyboyfor
02-01-2009, 06:42 AM
i just like to have more advises on this matter.

Should be "I'd just like to have more ADVICE on this matter.".

"There is no such noun as "advises".

mebirdie
02-01-2009, 07:25 AM
After reading, I can just said.

Love is not everything
We do not live for love
Love to me very difficult to be permanent
Many people married because of love
After marriage and kids, love turn into commitment

Not sure why is it so. But reality is cruel.

伤感会随时间慢慢淡化
爱情也随时间慢慢消失

So you can used few years to test it out before deciding. Do not tell me that nobody can wait. True love can last with time and obstruction.

aczeta76
02-01-2009, 09:21 AM
TS

Many of us have been down this trodden path before... may I suggest you go try staying in PRC (The city that you both are intending to settle down in 'coz it is quite different in the provincial and rural cities)

Then u see if you can adjust to life there, incl life with her everyday. Couple life is not just about sex, intimacy or willing to suffer ro go through thick and thin together.

Practical considerations are abound. Some like:

1. Would you be able to support her or will you become a burden instead years from now?
2. Do the both of you have a common view towards any "MONEY" requests from her family which may come from time to time?
3. Are you street smart and savvy enough to survive and thrive in PRC? Able to speak Putong Hua is only the basic, you need to be able to assimilate into their culture and ply the road...
4. If you are not going to be juz a clerical salaried worker, then how will your "wife" take to you entertaining guests in the KTVs which are full of syt mm..and how will you be able to resist the temptations.
5...more more more..

Think through carefully, if she is serious, you are playing with her youth too so dun give promises you cannot keep. Make a rational decision

slider_72
02-01-2009, 11:32 AM
Bro, my guess is that you met her at a KTV in Singapore. A very wise sage once told me that going to KTV is like stepping into a dream world, an illusion. Once you are there, by all means enjoy yourself as much as you want. However, you must always remember, once the lights are on, and the moment you step out of the lift, the dream is over and the illusion is at an end. Don't confuse your dream world with the real world.

95% of these girls would probably be able to score a high distinction if they sat for the human psychology exams. After a while, they will be able to tell whether you are a predator or a prey. By playing to your desires, they get a repeat customer.

You may click well with the girl, feel that you two have a certain chemistry together, sex may have been mind-boggling, etc but end of the day, how much of that was real and how much of it was merely an illusion. Only you can tell bro.

To abandon friends, family, job, pink IC, reservist obligations, in order to be with her is not to be taken lightly. Most Singaporeans are frogs in the well. We are too spoilt and do not have the street savvy to survive in the jungle that is the real world. Before you even begin fantasizing about a lovey-dovey life together with your KTV gf in China, think about how you are going to survive if you do decide to move over there. Get a clerical job? Get real. Check the recent reports about how many PRC graduates there are fighting for a small number of job openings. Just because Singaporeans are generally better at English does not guarantee us a job in PRC. Their proficiency in the English language is improving by leaps and bounds. For instance, take the example of China_girl who wrote about how her Singaporean bf dumped her in another thread. She was a KTV girl, but she is able to post her story in English. Although the sentence structure and grammar could be improved upon, my point here is that they are catching up on us and pretty soon, we will not have any competitive advantage.

Doing business in China? Us doing business with them is like a flock of sheep doing business with wolves. Unless you become a wolf yourself, you will become someone else's dinner.

What other career options are there left. Hmmm.... lets see.... be a farmer? At least the SAF did teach us how to dig trenches.

speedyboy
02-01-2009, 08:37 PM
I was once in your shoe, and I was already in China for 3 years. The options were, continue to stay for her or return to singapore to continue my career. Basically both options were viable, the specific difference was, do I live for anyone else besides myself.

If you can take it in stride that one day, she leaves you with nothing but memories, for some other man who is willing to up the stakes and give her a much better life, then just go ahead. On that day, the only thing you can do is to pack up and return back to singapore and continue living for yourself. Can you take it? To those who have been there and done that, some of them never recover, some of them lose their mind and confidence for their entire life. Some kept on looking for another girl so he can live for her.

If you give up your life here, you give up everything. Just make sure it is a 'life decision' and not just a 'love decision'. Love has a role in our lives but our lives is not just love for one girl, no matter who that person is. To be frank, you can still give up everything in your life and continue to stay in singapore. I really hope your current dilemma is not because you want to escape from your life, a life that no matter how, can't possibly fit in a prc wl.

Bro colins, you still in china with that girl?
Actually to be frank...i am lost....heart want to be with her...but sub-conscience tell mi this whole thing wont work whether i with her in sg or china.

speedyboy
02-01-2009, 08:39 PM
Should be "I'd just like to have more ADVICE on this matter.".

"There is no such noun as "advises".

Orr...my fault
pai sei

speedyboy
02-01-2009, 08:42 PM
TS

Many of us have been down this trodden path before... may I suggest you go try staying in PRC (The city that you both are intending to settle down in 'coz it is quite different in the provincial and rural cities)

Then u see if you can adjust to life there, incl life with her everyday. Couple life is not just about sex, intimacy or willing to suffer ro go through thick and thin together.

Practical considerations are abound. Some like:

1. Would you be able to support her or will you become a burden instead years from now?
2. Do the both of you have a common view towards any "MONEY" requests from her family which may come from time to time?
3. Are you street smart and savvy enough to survive and thrive in PRC? Able to speak Putong Hua is only the basic, you need to be able to assimilate into their culture and ply the road...
4. If you are not going to be juz a clerical salaried worker, then how will your "wife" take to you entertaining guests in the KTVs which are full of syt mm..and how will you be able to resist the temptations.
5...more more more..

Think through carefully, if she is serious, you are playing with her youth too so dun give promises you cannot keep. Make a rational decision

Thanks bro...

From start i already told her i cant give her promises...i dun want her to be hurt also

speedyboy
02-01-2009, 08:49 PM
Bro, my guess is that you met her at a KTV in Singapore. A very wise sage once told me that going to KTV is like stepping into a dream world, an illusion. Once you are there, by all means enjoy yourself as much as you want. However, you must always remember, once the lights are on, and the moment you step out of the lift, the dream is over and the illusion is at an end. Don't confuse your dream world with the real world.

95% of these girls would probably be able to score a high distinction if they sat for the human psychology exams. After a while, they will be able to tell whether you are a predator or a prey. By playing to your desires, they get a repeat customer.

You may click well with the girl, feel that you two have a certain chemistry together, sex may have been mind-boggling, etc but end of the day, how much of that was real and how much of it was merely an illusion. Only you can tell bro.

To abandon friends, family, job, pink IC, reservist obligations, in order to be with her is not to be taken lightly. Most Singaporeans are frogs in the well. We are too spoilt and do not have the street savvy to survive in the jungle that is the real world. Before you even begin fantasizing about a lovey-dovey life together with your KTV gf in China, think about how you are going to survive if you do decide to move over there. Get a clerical job? Get real. Check the recent reports about how many PRC graduates there are fighting for a small number of job openings. Just because Singaporeans are generally better at English does not guarantee us a job in PRC. Their proficiency in the English language is improving by leaps and bounds. For instance, take the example of China_girl who wrote about how her Singaporean bf dumped her in another thread. She was a KTV girl, but she is able to post her story in English. Although the sentence structure and grammar could be improved upon, my point here is that they are catching up on us and pretty soon, we will not have any competitive advantage.

Doing business in China? Us doing business with them is like a flock of sheep doing business with wolves. Unless you become a wolf yourself, you will become someone else's dinner.

What other career options are there left. Hmmm.... lets see.... be a farmer? At least the SAF did teach us how to dig trenches.

yes i met her in ktv in sg....from start i already knew this is an illusion...is just that i cant let go...want to explore further the possibility of being togather....sometime really hate myself i got this kind of stoopid thought.

China is changing rapidly....there is so many talents in china...how to fight...english maybe another advantage...but wont be long...now english is taught in primary school...no longer in high school....sooner or later maybe in the future...some parent might use english as their main language at home.

DO_YOU_BJ
02-01-2009, 09:30 PM
Actually to be frank...i am lost....heart want to be with her...but sub-conscience tell mi this whole thing wont work whether i with her in sg or china.
This is a very important indication to you.
This means that your body's defense mechanism is speaking to you!!!!! LISTEN TO IT!!!!!!

is just that i cant let go...want to explore further the possibility of being together....sometime really hate myself i got this kind of stoopid thought.

My friend, everything in life has a solution!
Remember, 什么都是死的,人是活的!!!
Actually, your prob is already known to yourself!
The prob you are facing is YOU!

For a start, start learning to love yourself again......remember, if financially speaking, if my guess is rite, your financial status is only so so, so before you build a house, you need a land. Can you afford to buy land?
Second, how else does this gal know how to make money other than being a WL? If not, you have just increased your liabilities by ten folds.

Cannot let go! The most common thing and number 1 killer of a cheongster!
Let me share wif you wat i learnt from my fav singer that just had dinner wif me only a short while ago.

老哥,你永远找不到对手的,因为在你眼里,你看每一个夜场的女人都是鬼, 所以,没有人骗得了你。算我聪明,所以做你妹妹。只有你知道我的所有而我们用的招, 你都会也在用, 怎么骗呢?所以,我们找的凯子,最重要是要用人性来对我们,我们才骗得过!And this, is my shield and protection! With different people, you apply different defenses till its beyond a benefit of a doubt that there's no ill intent, then you lower your shield, but lower only, never put it down!

Remember, you are prolly saying, but she's different, she didnt lie to me blah blah....this u cannot deny rite.

Sometimes in life, good things take awhile of nurturing before it bears real good fruit.
My advise to you is, clear your head.
Yes, heart cannot rule the situation but your MIND MUST!

Never rush into things like these, especially when dealing wif a WL, cos normal laws of boy/gal relationships does not apply.......if you really must, then only 1 thing will be on your side. That's TIME!!! If she's really in love with you, she'll put in so much effort just to be together with you that it will touch you till you cannot refute.
She knows how u feel about her, trust me...so let her prove to you beyond a benefit of a doubt that she wants to be wif you FOREVER! But then again, this isnt full proof.

What i suggest you do is take some quiet time, read through this section of the forum......trust me, from those who put their life experiences down, you will see many similarities that i am confident, will aid you in clearing your clouded head my friend.

Remember, once you take this path, watever happens in the end, you will never be the same you before you met her again....this is the ultimate price for wanting to live in a dream and not reality.

Good luck!

DO_I_BJ
02-01-2009, 09:42 PM

speedy give urself somemore time to decide whether to move over or not. Don't ganchiong to decide whether to move over or not. Who knows the relationship might end after ur 3rd year? who knows something might happen in between. Like what bro dybj said. TIME. I wont tell u to give up or go for it. But give urself sometime my friend.

im in a similar situation myself. And trust me im as confused as confucious. So i give myself time. and see if things will work out or not. Don't throw ur life away for something very uncertain abroad.

But u have been with her for 2 years and u said she has been good to you. Can you state what are the good things? impt to state. But i can understand... 2 years of feelings is hell lots of feelings.

colins
02-01-2009, 09:57 PM

No I am not. After I left, we were in long distance relationship. Recently just found out that she have been a kept women to a Jappy old man for over a year. Of cos she was keeping everything from me, still hoping that I will buy a property for her and marry her.

Ur sub conscious is probably the only thing that can save you bro. But then humans are like that, see a hole also must walk and drop in to taste the feeling of the fall. Live for yourself man.

HCKing
02-01-2009, 10:28 PM
yes i met her in ktv in sg....from start i already knew this is an illusion...is just that i cant let go...want to explore further the possibility of being togather....sometime really hate myself i got this kind of stoopid thought.

China is changing rapidly....there is so many talents in china...how to fight...english maybe another advantage...but wont be long...now english is taught in primary school...no longer in high school....sooner or later maybe in the future...some parent might use english as their main language at home.

this is confirm an illusion. i chiong ktv/tn many times b4 so more or less i knw these china mei mei pattern.
the thing abt these ktv gals are they are good in dealing with men, all the more with men who are loaded with cash. good gals will nt be able to survive working in this line cos of the nature of the work. they will rather earn the hard way by working as production operator or even coffee shop server. y? cos good girls have 尊严, wont anyhw get laid unless is their beloved. dont say i stereotype but those that choose to work in ktv are those who want to earn easy and fast cash due to their materialistic and lazy character. never listen to their sob stories they are all bull shits!! alot of them in fact are not poor at all just want to milk more $ to feed their greed for LV etc.
i rem i ever been to a tn last time and this young and chio prc mei mei was telling me hw a stupid cai tao is trying to sian her as fb. she was laughing to me hw pathetic and loser this guy is who earns only $2k a mth and still want to sian her. after that she asked me hw much i earn a mth? i told her less than $2k. :p so can u tell their type of character liao?

let me say it again, NO GOOD GALS WILL WORK IN THIS LINE AND EVEN IF THEY DO, WILL NOT MAKE IT LONG DUE TO THE NATURE OF THE WORK.

and dont think abt settling down in PRC land to be a good R & R ground as slowly their standard of living will be higher and higher.....and look at their population, post 1 job can get 1000 applicants. tough lah.:rolleyes:

HCKing
02-01-2009, 11:58 PM

1st thing, are u dead sure she will die die stay with u till the end of days? this may be what yr subconscious is trying to remind u. think, if u really settle down with her in PRC land, wat if u spent all yr $ and cant get a job there will she still stay with u?
let me tell u more abt wat i encountered b4, i was a regular to a few PRC KTV and TN gals so after being a regular customer plus my good acting skill to make them believe i gt no big $ to milk :D they somehow tend to be more frank to me when we talk cock.
one told me although she is making big $ frm big spenders deep in her heart she depise them as alot of these married men are old enough to be her papa yet still flirting with her ' darling' ' qing ai de' make her feel disgusted.its 4 the sake of $ that she is playing along with them if nt confirm will ask them to fark off big time!
another one told me her 'dream' is to set up her own biz in china and be her own ladyboss. hw to get the capital in the shortest time? wat u think leh? its little wonder y u often hear stories of the 'loving' PRC lover/wife disappears suddenly with all the men's money/savings, no where to be found.

so TS, i hope u will spend more time to think it over cos its will hard to pick yrself up if one day u r left will nothing, financially and emotionally. haiz.......

FL Lover
03-01-2009, 12:27 AM
To TS,

What I am going to say to you is that you are really NUTS in thinking of going over to PRC land to settle down with her after ganna KC...

I have heard of pple GIVING UP EVERYTHING IN SG to go to other countries for

1) Better Career
2) Live out their retirement age
3) Enjoy Better Quality Life

BUT YOU on the other hand, you are giving up everything in SG for a KTV ger in PRC land..... U better think twice or more!!!

Just look around at those old threads in SBF, what is the success rate of those guys who gave up everything in SG and only to find themselves crawling back to tell their SAD FXXK stories?

Lastly, stop your dreaming... Do you think that you will get the same quality of life in PRC with yor ger by yourside every night?

Let me tell you....

IN THIS WORLD, NO $ NO LOVE

Hopefully I wake you from your dreams.

HCKing
03-01-2009, 12:46 AM
Let me tell you....

IN THIS WORLD, NO $ NO LOVE

Hopefully I wake you from your dreams.

problem is these dreams are so damn beautiful that one cant bear to wake up u see. ppl only wake up during nightmares. :D
ever wonder y so many fell prey to PRC gals? honestly speaking if u ask me i dare to say THEY ARE REALLY NO HORSE RUN, whether in terms of looks, charm, class, 手段, neh neh etc. all tok kong.

which is y such games r never for the weak hearted ( easily tio kC ) type.

DO_I_BJ
03-01-2009, 12:51 AM
problem is these dreams are so damn beautiful that one cant bear to wake up u see. ppl only wake up during nightmares. :D
ever wonder y so many fell prey to PRC gals? honestly speaking if u ask me i dare to say THEY ARE REALLY NO HORSE RUN, whether in terms of looks, charm, class, 手段, neh neh etc. all tok kong.

we must have a 武陵密集 for this type of people.... bro dybj has one hidden somewhere.

DO_YOU_BJ
03-01-2009, 12:59 AM
we must have a 武陵密集 for this type of people.... bro dybj has one hidden somewhere.

How did i get embroiled in this???????:confused:

HCKing
03-01-2009, 01:07 AM

hahaha scarly secret manual also nt enough to fight the demons, need to keep repeating chants like ' i must nt tio KC, must nt tio KC, must rem to find fark and forget, must find fark and forget' many times to cool down the shakened mind( or didi ). :p

best is nt to keep looking for the same gal, cos by doing so u r giving her the chance to lure u into a KC trap. rem, she has nthing to lose by doing so, cos she is already a WL.by doing so she has nthing to lose but all to gain. but for us we can choose to be a happy customer or a kuku cai tao.

the choice lies in us.

etct88
03-01-2009, 01:50 AM
.......Let me share wif you wat i learnt from my fav singer that just had dinner wif me only a short while ago.

老哥,你永远找不到对手的,因为在你眼里,你看每一个夜场的女人都是鬼, 所以,没有人骗得了你。算我聪明,所以做你妹妹。只有你知道我的所有而我们用的招, 你都会也在用, 怎么骗呢?所以,我们找的凯子,最重要是要用人性来对我们,我们才骗得过!And this, is my shield and protection! .....Good luck!

I like what you advise, but I a bit ang moh pai... so can translate a that little para......

I could make up some (50%), the words sound so true and ..... appreciate your translation...

I could only understand some, like 'Big Brother (dirty old man), you will never find an opponent (you bloody old ginger...), because in your view, you see every owl (female) also a vampire... blah blah.....':p:p

argh... please correct me.... hee hee..... thank you thank you, you....:D:D

DO_YOU_BJ
03-01-2009, 01:56 AM
just for bro etct88

老哥,你永远找不到对手的,因为在你眼里,你看每一个夜场的女人都是鬼, 所以,没有人骗得了你。算我聪明,所以做你妹妹。只有你知道我的所有而我们用的招, 你都会也在用, 怎么骗呢?所以,我们找的凯子,最重要是要用人性来对我们,我们才骗得过!

Big bro, you will never find a match, because of the your view on these night scene gals. You view them all as ghosts, that's why no one can lie to you. Lucky i smart, that's why i became your little sister. Only you know my all and all our tactics, you also know how to use, how to bluff? That's why, the Roberts or Carrot Heads we are seeking for, most importantly, is using humanity to view and treat us, then we can con them!

Done bro, just for you........

glooper83
03-01-2009, 02:06 AM
1.) I have been away from this section of the forum for quite some time now. Is there a clone DIBJ or is it just bro DYBJ?

2.) Bro collins, your advice seems spot on as usual. Maybe can advice me on my career. Being 6 months unemployed without direction is terrible.

3.) Ts, i was once in your shoe albeit for a very short period of time. I almost wanted to take up a job posting in China even though i did not have an interest in it just so that i could be in China with her.

There were so many plus factors for me, career wise: China is a growing market, many people going there to advance their careers.

Girls : Personally i find chinese girls more demure and bla bla bla but that view is slowly being eroded by the countless stories i encounter.

Interest : I like environment and scenery, and China has many beautiful mountains and gorges and temples.

However, i also considered other factors

Stability : i like the stability and apparent calmness that SG offers. China gives me the impression that its too packed and very messy.

Social Stigma : Making such a decision is a life changing one. Its no longer about just going over China to work for a couple of years but you are talking about migration.

Perhaps you might like to take it one step at a time, and leave an avenue for you to 'escape' if you find that you cannot adapt to it in future. ie. Do not take one big plunge and move all your assets to China, do not give up your Sg citizenship. Find a job in China, work and live there for 1-2years with her to allow yourself to assess if you would be able to live there for good before taking a plunge.

Always plan and give yourself an escape route.

colins
03-01-2009, 02:13 AM
wah now I understand it less. Chinese version better.

We (WL) have no match for you because you see us in the worst possible light. We can't lie to you because we can never be as worst as what you think of us and reacted (accordingly in that light) against us. Lucky I am clever, having to choose to be on your side instead of against you. You know all our tactics and use more tactics than us, how can we ever KC trick you? We can only KC guys who think of us in the positive light, guys who treat us as a fellow human being.

Hope that helps.

DO_I_BJ
03-01-2009, 02:14 AM
to clarify im not a clone . thank you.

colins
03-01-2009, 02:20 AM
1.) I have been away from this section of the forum for quite some time now. Is there a clone DIBJ or is it just bro DYBJ?

They are 2 person.

2.) Bro collins, your advice seems spot on as usual. Maybe can advice me on my career. Being 6 months unemployed without direction is terrible.

Anytime bro. I actually did that 6 months ago if you remember. I am here again.

3.) Ts, i was once in your shoe albeit for a very short period of time. I almost wanted to take up a job posting in China even though i did not have an interest in it just so that i could be in China with her.

I also advised you on this point, in fact at a greater length. Key thing is, decide which one is more important, career or girl. Dun do it to lie to yourself that you will be get both. Remember when I asked you if you are there for her, and she leaves you, what will you do?

There were so many plus factors for me, career wise: China is a growing market, many people going there to advance their careers.

This statement is an escape, as it was 6 months ago. If you lack employability here in SG, think about your opportunity over there. Be very very realistic lo.

glooper83
03-01-2009, 02:37 AM
[I]1.) I also advised you on this point, in fact at a greater length. Key thing is, decide which one is more important, career or girl. Dun do it to lie to yourself that you will be get both. Remember when I asked you if you are there for her, and she leaves you, what will you do?

This statement is an escape, as it was 6 months ago. If you lack employability here in SG, think about your opportunity over there. Be very very realistic lo.

I remember you n dybj telling me to focus on career first, girls comes later. But thinking didn't help. I just bonked myself silly till i realised that what i had for her wasn't love and there were so much more better girls out there. For this i have to thank a SG fl for restoring the faith in me, and also giving me a very good time. :D

I mean when i thought about going to china, i had come across an ad for an mnc hiring positions for China. Its not entirely a baseless idea that i would like to go china and find work. But its also true that i may not get hired too..

In any case, its over. China mei meis all look good no doubt, but once inside and getting naked, you see the push up bra the heavy make up. All deceit and lies from the very beginning! lols..

colins
03-01-2009, 03:18 AM
I remember you n dybj telling me to focus on career first, girls comes later. But thinking didn't help. I just bonked myself silly till i realised that what i had for her wasn't love and there were so much more better girls out there. For this i have to thank a SG fl for restoring the faith in me, and also giving me a very good time. :D

I mean when i thought about going to china, i had come across an ad for an mnc hiring positions for China. Its not entirely a baseless idea that i would like to go china and find work. But its also true that i may not get hired too..

The very basis of finding work is for your career, without anything else resembling a relationship. At any point of time where working in China is used to switch on certain options, or to give you a likelihood of hope for your relationship, no matter its 1% or 99%, you already mixed up your life for something that is so transient you will regret it 99% when things dun go your way.

Bro I say this not becos you still harbour the thoughts to go china for the girl, I say this becos the reason you still can't settle down with a proper career is related to that exact problem. If you cannot find out why you do not have a career, you tend to deviate everything you have a new focus in life.

glooper83
03-01-2009, 03:32 AM
Bro I say this not becos you still harbour the thoughts to go china for the girl, I say this becos the reason you still can't settle down with a proper career is related to that exact problem. If you cannot find out why you do not have a career, you tend to deviate everything you have a new focus in life.

I do not have a career because of the stupid financial meltdown that made my options dwindle. Now i am left with jobs that i do not have an interest for. However, it is also true that i am still searching for what i can foresee myself doing 10-20 years down the road. Its damn tough la... plus the stupid meltdown, i am left with just hantam-ing and see what i can get.

HCKing
03-01-2009, 03:43 AM

In any case, its over. China mei meis all look good no doubt, but once inside and getting naked, you see the push up bra the heavy make up. All deceit and lies from the very beginning! lols..

no harm going there to look see look see.frm yr postings dont think u r too hard up for a job yet so might as well go there explore and see hw. as for girls doesnt matter is it prc mei mei or wat mei mei they all hope to lead a comfortable life by marrying the right man and the right man = successful man = $ loaded man. so unless u r still walking in a dream talking abt true love blahs its better 4 u to start thinking abt hw to be the right man. get it?

etct88
03-01-2009, 04:21 AM
just for bro etct88

老哥,你永远找不到对手的,因为在你眼里,你看每一个夜场的女人都是鬼, 所以,没有人骗得了你。算我聪明,所以做你妹妹。只有你知道我的所有而我们用的招, 你都会也在用, 怎么骗呢?所以,我们找的凯子,最重要是要用人性来对我们,我们才骗得过!

Big bro, you will never find a match, because of the your view on these night scene gals. You view them all as ghosts, that's why no one can lie to you. Lucky i smart, that's why i became your little sister. Only you know my all and all our tactics, you also know how to use, how to bluff? That's why, the Roberts or Carrot Heads we are seeking for, most importantly, is using humanity to view and treat us, then we can con them!

Done bro, just for you........

Thank you very much
Krop Pun Ma krup
Kam Earn Lam Lam
10 Jews....

:):)

HCKing
03-01-2009, 11:06 AM
to clarify im not a clone . thank you.

hahaha i dont think u r a clone lah u should be that jojogigi who was zapped into moderation and stopped posting since then. if i were u i will also do the same. wat 4 need to post and wait for yr post to pop up only 1 day later sian buay.
gt a feeling i will need to create a new nick soon too....:p

speedyboy
03-01-2009, 11:35 AM
This is a very important indication to you.
This means that your body's defense mechanism is speaking to you!!!!! LISTEN TO IT!!!!!!

My friend, everything in life has a solution!
Remember, 什么都是死的,人是活的!!!
Actually, your prob is already known to yourself!
The prob you are facing is YOU!

For a start, start learning to love yourself again......remember, if financially speaking, if my guess is rite, your financial status is only so so, so before you build a house, you need a land. Can you afford to buy land?
Second, how else does this gal know how to make money other than being a WL? If not, you have just increased your liabilities by ten folds.

Cannot let go! The most common thing and number 1 killer of a cheongster!
Let me share wif you wat i learnt from my fav singer that just had dinner wif me only a short while ago.

老哥,你永远找不到对手的,因为在你眼里,你看每一个夜场的女人都是鬼, 所以,没有人骗得了你。算我聪明,所以做你妹妹。只有你知道我的所有而我们用的招, 你都会也在用, 怎么骗呢?所以,我们找的凯子,最重要是要用人性来对我们,我们才骗得过!And this, is my shield and protection! With different people, you apply different defenses till its beyond a benefit of a doubt that there's no ill intent, then you lower your shield, but lower only, never put it down!

Remember, you are prolly saying, but she's different, she didnt lie to me blah blah....this u cannot deny rite.

Sometimes in life, good things take awhile of nurturing before it bears real good fruit.
My advise to you is, clear your head.
Yes, heart cannot rule the situation but your MIND MUST!

Never rush into things like these, especially when dealing wif a WL, cos normal laws of boy/gal relationships does not apply.......if you really must, then only 1 thing will be on your side. That's TIME!!! If she's really in love with you, she'll put in so much effort just to be together with you that it will touch you till you cannot refute.
She knows how u feel about her, trust me...so let her prove to you beyond a benefit of a doubt that she wants to be wif you FOREVER! But then again, this isnt full proof.

What i suggest you do is take some quiet time, read through this section of the forum......trust me, from those who put their life experiences down, you will see many similarities that i am confident, will aid you in clearing your clouded head my friend.

Remember, once you take this path, watever happens in the end, you will never be the same you before you met her again....this is the ultimate price for wanting to live in a dream and not reality.

Good luck!

bro...thanks...currently i cant let go and cant stop thinking of her...
like what u say....i just need time and find some other hobby to forget about her
:(

speedyboy
03-01-2009, 11:40 AM
speedy give urself somemore time to decide whether to move over or not. Don't ganchiong to decide whether to move over or not. Who knows the relationship might end after ur 3rd year? who knows something might happen in between. Like what bro dybj said. TIME. I wont tell u to give up or go for it. But give urself sometime my friend.

im in a similar situation myself. And trust me im as confused as confucious. So i give myself time. and see if things will work out or not. Don't throw ur life away for something very uncertain abroad.

But u have been with her for 2 years and u said she has been good to you. Can you state what are the good things? impt to state. But i can understand... 2 years of feelings is hell lots of feelings.

on the important date like bd or special occasion...she will auto call mi out.
whenever she go back to china, she will buy some small gift like polo shirt,perfume back for mi and some goodies for my family to eat...although she knew none of my family member. she really behave like a typical sg gf those type...until i so so confused.

speedyboy
03-01-2009, 11:42 AM
No I am not. After I left, we were in long distance relationship. Recently just found out that she have been a kept women to a Jappy old man for over a year. Of cos she was keeping everything from me, still hoping that I will buy a property for her and marry her.

Ur sub conscious is probably the only thing that can save you bro. But then humans are like that, see a hole also must walk and drop in to taste the feeling of the fall. Live for yourself man.

Sorry to hear that...hope u already get over her.

speedyboy
03-01-2009, 11:45 AM
let me say it again, NO GOOD GALS WILL WORK IN THIS LINE AND EVEN IF THEY DO, WILL NOT MAKE IT LONG DUE TO THE NATURE OF THE WORK.

and dont think abt settling down in PRC land to be a good R & R ground as slowly their standard of living will be higher and higher.....and look at their population, post 1 job can get 1000 applicants. tough lah.:rolleyes:

Bro...totally agree with u on these 2 points.

speedyboy
03-01-2009, 11:51 AM

Like what u say china ger are NO HORSE RUN.
i used to like thai girl during my early 20s but i can easily get over it due to language barrier.

Hope i able to wake up asap. Lost money is ok but cannot lose yourself...i still got a long way to go

speedyboy
03-01-2009, 11:53 AM
hahaha scarly secret manual also nt enough to fight the demons, need to keep repeating chants like ' i must nt tio KC, must nt tio KC, must rem to find fark and forget, must find fark and forget' many times to cool down the shakened mind( or didi ). :p

best is nt to keep looking for the same gal, cos by doing so u r giving her the chance to lure u into a KC trap. rem, she has nthing to lose by doing so, cos she is already a WL.by doing so she has nthing to lose but all to gain. but for us we can choose to be a happy customer or a kuku cai tao.

the choice lies in us.

Actually do go KTV is the best...go for the pay service from those standing at gl when u simpy fark and forget.

cablesnwires
03-01-2009, 01:34 PM
Like what u say china ger are NO HORSE RUN.
i used to like thai girl during my early 20s but i can easily get over it due to language barrier.

Hope i able to wake up asap. Lost money is ok but cannot lose yourself...i still got a long way to go

I cannot advise you which way to go, but rather listen to logic is better than listening to feelings. Regardless of whether it is love or career or investment, logic is always the best choice.

DO_YOU_BJ
03-01-2009, 03:59 PM
There's only 1 way to cure a drug addiction....that's cold turkey...tested and proven and used worldwide
This is no different!
To solve a problem, only use brain, heart must die!
To apply heart and mind to solve a problem will only make a rojak meal!

Some pain are worth going thru, for short term pain equals long time happiness and mental/spiritual peace
But to avoid going thru this pain, you will only achieve long term pain and suffering mentally/heart & spiritual
逃避就是后悔的开始
面对就是幸福的开始

There's no your way or my way in this, only right way or wrong way.
Good Luck!

Hulunbeier
03-01-2009, 05:31 PM
There's only 1 way to cure a drug addiction....that's cold turkey...tested and proven and used worldwide
This is no different!

Some pain are worth going thru, for short term pain equals long time happiness and mental/spiritual peace
But to avoid going thru this pain, you will only achieve long term pain and suffering mentally/heart & spiritual
逃避就是后悔的开始
面对就是幸福的开始

Good Luck!

Hi Bro

wau...applause...u really solid leh!

Honestly I love smoking cigs cause I started at 17...after so so many years I still enjoyed until one fine day this nurse came to check my heart and said u smoker so u need stent. She did not read my med records.

After check out, I quit. Cold Turkey, it did not work for me 3 times!

Just like the KTV chicks who touched me n said how come u no stand, I told them I needed Viagra! Only the smart one tell me, will stand only I like that pax. So far only one horse made me half stand! But leaving her soon cause sad toy stories.

Lucky I onli 2 angels...this 3rd one almost made it but my high expectations also wear her off.

Your final words are solace.

Now not to let any chicks kiss my lips cause so many many years they said only those the babes like then kiss lips. I see quite true leh...my PRC gal friend in PRC...next this new horse...kiss me several times after seated w her on third time, french kiss, beer passing kisses and the romance goes on!

So no lip kissing from babes anymore...otherwise send wrong signals to the wrong horses!

DO_YOU_BJ
03-01-2009, 05:38 PM
Now not to let any chicks kiss my lips cause so many many years they said only those the babes like then kiss lips. I see quite true leh...my PRC gal friend in PRC...next this new horse...kiss me several times after seated w her on third time, french kiss, beer passing kisses and the romance goes on!

So no lip kissing from babes anymore...otherwise send wrong signals to the wrong horses!

I'd rather you send them the wrong signals and they receive it then they send the wrong ones to you and you receive it bro.
Like i always preach, why be a victim when you can be a victor at this game???;)

HCKing
03-01-2009, 06:59 PM
I'd rather you send them the wrong signals and they receive it then they send the wrong ones to you and you receive it bro.
Like i always preach, why be a victim when you can be a victor at this game???;)

nt easy to be always a victor. self control is something hard to achieved. takes betting 4 example, most can say no worries small bet only will stop when stakes get too high but once enter the game hw many can still control themselves?
TS if u r unable to let go i think u should maintain current status and see hw things go. moving out of the country and settling down with her in a new land is a heavy bet. if yr financial means nt strong enough it's better to maintain current status, if she is serious with u i think she should also try pick up some new skills, find a new job and start earning $ for the sake of both of yr future.

speedyboy
03-01-2009, 07:02 PM

maybe i should like u find one SG fl to satisy my sexual desire

speedyboy
03-01-2009, 07:06 PM
I do not have a career because of the stupid financial meltdown that made my options dwindle. Now i am left with jobs that i do not have an interest for. However, it is also true that i am still searching for what i can foresee myself doing 10-20 years down the road. Its damn tough la... plus the stupid meltdown, i am left with just hantam-ing and see what i can get.

Bro glooper....hope u able to find ideal job soon.
There are ppl out there slog for the whole life also cannot find their ideal job.

speedyboy
03-01-2009, 07:08 PM
hahaha i dont think u r a clone lah u should be that jojogigi who was zapped into moderation and stopped posting since then. if i were u i will also do the same. wat 4 need to post and wait for yr post to pop up only 1 day later sian buay.
gt a feeling i will need to create a new nick soon too....:p

how come out of the blue mention this jojogigi...long time never heard from him...like his vanish into thin air

speedyboy
03-01-2009, 07:11 PM
This is no different!

逃避就是后悔的开始
面对就是幸福的开始

Good Luck!

I dunno but i think i a sex addict....what is best cure for this?

speedyboy
03-01-2009, 07:16 PM
nt easy to be always a victor. self control is something hard to achieved. takes betting 4 example, most can say no worries small bet only will stop when stakes get too high but once enter the game hw many can still control themselves?
TS if u r unable to let go i think u should maintain current status and see hw things go. moving out of the country and settling down with her in a new land is a heavy bet. if yr financial means nt strong enough it's better to maintain current status, if she is serious with u i think she should also try pick up some new skills, find a new job and start earning $ for the sake of both of yr future.

my self control is very weak....whenever i go ktv...i cant get a hj or unable to satisy my desire...i will call this current gal...if she cannot make it...i will dabao one girl back from ktv.

CheongVic
03-01-2009, 09:15 PM

Bro,

There is a saying: lookin for love in the wrong places.

Another goes 欢场无真爱.

Or so you think you found the love of your life, try going back wif her with nothing, and see if you think otherwise.

Get real man. There are here in SG to make $$, if they want to get involved, they might as well find someone who is loaded with cash.

WAKE UP YOUR IDEA...

DO_I_BJ
04-01-2009, 12:59 AM
my self control is very weak....whenever i go ktv...i cant get a hj or unable to satisy my desire...i will call this current gal...if she cannot make it...i will dabao one girl back from ktv.

I teach u how to safe money $200++.... use ur hand.. stroke ur didi until vomit white blood. Still horny... stroke until no horny.

sammyboyfor
04-01-2009, 12:19 PM
2.) Bro collins, your advice seems spot on as usual. Maybe can advice me on my career.

Should be "Maybe you can ADVISE me on my career.".

"Advice" is a noun.

Hulunbeier
04-01-2009, 04:37 PM
Bro,

There is a saying: lookin for love in the wrong places.

Another goes 欢场无真爱.

Or so you think you found the love of your life, try going back wif her with nothing, and see if you think otherwise.

Get real man. There are here in SG to make $$, if they want to get involved, they might as well find someone who is loaded with cash.

WAKE UP YOUR IDEA...

I am just giving example of not love.

Spoke to my horse this morning....horse fcking hardworking until we have no time to communicate let alone seeing genitals! I told her good carry on the hardwork and earn dollars from the men you whisper soft love. I offered her a good oppune to work together when in China...my horse thought otherwise...think I smoked her...I told her she had that right to doubt me but at least come on out and communicate instead of making $500 per 12 hrs for the next 10 days and go back ...then come back..then go Stand Street 3 years later! I told her that and even told her why not take up England and worked in US Chinatown and make U$ then later US Citizen....Told her to work hard with her group of sisters and just waste that 2 years SG...hopping from KTV to KTV....gosh she worked 12 hrs shift. Started at 2pm end at 2am.

U see here I am not talking even abt love...abt opportunity offering to the new horse cause my residential horse need to retire liao. Residential PRC horse so skilful and new horse needed to master some basic toasting skills...yet stupid horse when asked her to toast my best friend laugh until go office and still give me that cynical smile!

I even checked with another good friend on this new horse...he said ...old liao...can choose 26 yo one? Sometimes 26 a bit wilful and made me shy shy. Wanna choose a new horse soon. I hope this yet to talent scout new horse must come from North...dun want Shanghai. Can hold both posture and glass well...and not give the USA toast...brother Gan Bei ba! Nabe!

nacho
04-01-2009, 07:04 PM
TS, nobody knows the ground better than you do.

Do your sums correctly and spend sometime in China doing what you want to do when with her, like starting a biz or working in MNC. This will give a real feel of what will happen to you in the longer term. Don't blur blur go in and come out with nothing left.

aczeta76
07-01-2009, 11:00 AM
TS,

Dun kid yourself hoh... Even Shen Zhen which has been growing like 26% the past few years has many hundred of factories closing down the last few months.

Money is not easy to make in china now.

My Ex-ZH GF juz contacted me a few weeks back.. told me very chiam in ZH and ask if I could go see her... still feel for her so I told her NO to cut things short else the cycle will start again.

However, it still affected me and this is Y you see me hyper active asking for ctcs online these few weeks, need someone to shake my mind off her...

haiz... tough times ahead so hang on tight for the ride..

colins
07-01-2009, 06:46 PM
My Ex-ZH GF juz contacted me a few weeks back.. told me very chiam in ZH and ask if I could go see her... still feel for her so I told her NO to cut things short else the cycle will start again.

However, it still affected me and this is Y you see me hyper active asking for ctcs online these few weeks, need someone to shake my mind off her...

Agree with the assessment of shenzhen, many unemployed released into the job market now. A lot of them will just enjoy themselves pass the CNY, but a couple of months after that, China will see many changes. They have to brace it in June/July period when both the newly unemployed and graduates who can't find employment run out of cash to live.

If I may offer a suggestion, just delete all your contacts with ur ex-ZH girl. You can think of a way to get out of her radar if you really want to. Otherwise, how long do you have to shake your mind off her? Everytime she contact you?

DO_YOU_BJ
07-01-2009, 09:06 PM
If I may offer a suggestion, just delete all your contacts with ur ex-ZH girl. You can think of a way to get out of her radar if you really want to. Otherwise, how long do you have to shake your mind off her? Everytime she contact you?

Not that I know our dear bro aczeta76 very long, but from the day i knew him till now on this forum, this ZH gal has always appeared...somehow!
From that, i dare say, this is gal that has won a place in his heart & for him to LET GO, vely vely the gung kor!
Tiobo aczeta76
This is known as "The Curse of a WL!"

GreenHorny
07-01-2009, 09:49 PM
Yo brudder,
would like to give you my 2 cents worth of opinion on this matter. I am living in China currently for about a year.
First of all, this gal you are refering to is that you met her in a ktv in Singapore. Most of gals working in ktv in spore are actually a 'grade' above those in china ktv. Meaning they are definitely smarter and more street smart. They have seen, taste money b4. So you must be able to give them a decent living. And KC in such scene, chances of real KC from them is like less than 10percent, but that does not means no chance la.
Well, im not sure where ur gal is frm, but if shes frm sichuan/chongqing region pls beware as i met gals frm there which r good in pleasing men for their money.
Next,your option in living in China. I hope that you consider gg china only if u realli like that place. Culture is really different k..
Teaching in china is not a bad option, as i have frends who are doing so. Wont say earn alot though....

aczeta76
07-01-2009, 10:32 PM
Not that I know our dear bro aczeta76 very long, but from the day i knew him till now on this forum, this ZH gal has always appeared...somehow!
From that, i dare say, this is gal that has won a place in his heart & for him to LET GO, vely vely the gung kor!
Tiobo aczeta76
This is known as "The Curse of a WL!"

You are rite.. blessing is that she is too young and unable to come to SG else I may really give up everything for her.

Bro Collin, I did delete all her ctc, then she QQ me recently on the anni of our 1st meeting...wat can I say...I can't stand the thought of her lonely over there but I have been quite firm with her as in not going to ZH to see her

The last few months have already helped me quite a bit..

colins
07-01-2009, 11:11 PM
You are rite.. blessing is that she is too young and unable to come to SG else I may really give up everything for her.

Bro Collin, I did delete all her ctc, then she QQ me recently on the anni of our 1st meeting...wat can I say...I can't stand the thought of her lonely over there but I have been quite firm with her as in not going to ZH to see her

The last few months have already helped me quite a bit..

aiyo bro, you know what I meant when I say delete all her contact. Its means there should be no such as she QQ you what. Deleted and block how to contact you? But friend, for your own good la, you know what I mean ok. ;)

aczeta76
08-01-2009, 09:44 AM
aiyo bro, you know what I meant when I say delete all her contact. Its means there should be no such as she QQ you what. Deleted and block how to contact you? But friend, for your own good la, you know what I mean ok. ;)

I know lah... She had my QQ for almost 1 year and never ctc me on it before mah... so it was a shock when she did ctc me through it..

I will survive lah... I no longer yearn for her but looking at the situation in China, I still can't help but worry for her..

Afterall, we had been...

DO_I_BJ
08-01-2009, 12:30 PM
Afterall, we had been...

and the story continues..... you still have liking for her. somehow from how i see it. U give urself alot of benefit of a doubt. thats enough to show ur liking.

Ur niceness can kill u lor. Just like me. too nice kenna eat.. sigh.

EtherC
08-01-2009, 01:28 PM
Learn how to vanish like they do. Never notice how well many of these girls vanish and appear like ninjas to call you when they need more $? That's why I have said in previous posts: have a different sim card for cheonging, reveal nothing about your real occupation, just say you have a gf and you cheong when she's away, try not to drive when you meet them etc. Delete your QQ /Msn/Skype account. Change your Hp number. If you really want to vanish you can. Cheongsters who keep saying "Oh the girl keep sticking to me, what can I do?" Excuses... ask yourselves honestly are you just a sucker for the girl's attention? Maintain this sucker for attention attitude and you'll never escape KC traps no matter how experienced you are. We patronize them, we must not need them. Choose your friends wisely, help only those who can learn to help themselves. 烂泥扶不上墙, many of these girls are simply used to being degenerate. Associate with them too closely, you'll be dragged into the maelstrom of problems. If you're a person who can't say no all the more should you employ this ninja methodology.

White Tiger
08-01-2009, 08:07 PM
I know lah... She had my QQ for almost 1 year and never ctc me on it before mah... so it was a shock when she did ctc me through it..

I will survive lah... I no longer yearn for her but looking at the situation in China, I still can't help but worry for her..

Afterall, we had been...

the only reason they would contact you after a year is they are running out of "roberts"

PRC girls are leeches. :(

cablesnwires
08-01-2009, 09:46 PM
.... have a different sim card for cheonging,..

This I agree. In fact get another phone with reject and accept capability. My phone is set to reject ALL incoming calls. Users who call will only hear a busy tone, and all rejected calls will be logged into a list.

Price of the phone : S$250 (no contract)
The pleasure of looking at the rejected list: Priceless...:D

A busy tone will give your girl hope. A dead number will let the girl know is over.

aczeta76
08-01-2009, 10:05 PM
and the story continues..... you still have liking for her. somehow from how i see it. U give urself alot of benefit of a doubt. thats enough to show ur liking.

Ur niceness can kill u lor. Just like me. too nice kenna eat.. sigh.

Ya.. wat to do... I dun like to hide things from people.

Bro EtherC... I am aware but I will rather be frank and break off then disappear like a ninja...

Toning down my ECAs lately so if any of my regular gems are in town, likely I will not need to seek new ones like that.

fishyprawn
14-01-2009, 09:46 PM
most bros here got cheated with the same mentality like u in the beginning.. I am not trying to pour cold water on u, but do take note, if u really intend to go over to china with her to stay there, make sure u r confident of giving a ggod life for her there.. If not, u might end up coming back empty handed, only with a broken heart..

Do consider very carefully, this is no joking matter. All the best to ur decision;)

zhaonan
15-01-2009, 07:05 AM
Spore not the best place in the world but its also not the worst.

haoyunqiqi
17-01-2009, 08:49 PM
U will regret later!

yayatiger
28-01-2009, 06:08 PM
Depend what u want in life.

santomobile
04-02-2009, 06:39 PM
I CAN NOT UNDERSTAND WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO DESCRIBE HERE, IT SEEMS LIKE YOU ARE CONFUSED WITH YOURSELF AS WELL.

WHATEVER YOU SAY, IT IS SO CONTRADICTING.

you are saying this when you are in love. when you are in love, everything that you can feel and think of is unbalance, this is call "law of attraction"
so, do you still think this sentence can be accurate ???...

But however in reality, how many singaporean can afford them?
So Many !!!!!....except you, maybe!!
with this question, i just think of this proverb to describe you
"a frog in a well"

In singapore where housing expense and standard is so high, it is very shiong for the husband to earn money.
but most of the husband in singapore enjoy it, simply because:
1. Clean and healthy city for raising kids
2. Security is good, you are not worried when your daughter go out until late night.

Forsake singapore and join her in china also came into my thought
Hey!!...when you use the word "forsake", it seems like you have 10 condos, 10 companies, 10 BMW in Singapore.

i know nothing about doing bussiness unless i like other expat working in china by teaching english which is not my type of tea.

teach kamasutra loh !!!....

小小Tiko
08-02-2009, 11:47 PM
have to think very carefully before deciding.
else afterward "liang tou bu tui arn",you will be left with heart-ache.

mike1304k
09-02-2009, 10:39 AM
Hi Ts,

Leavinf your life here for another country and girl is a very heavy commitment from you. Are you ready to do all that? (Please note I did not say willing hor) What about your family here? Your parents and sibblings? Can you get a job and a life in China that will make you and your lady happy? Please do not forget that she came here. Perhaps it was for a better life, perhaps for circumstances beyond her control. But don't you think she would prefer to be here?

Many years ago I also had that choice. I was working in Thailand and the money I got ensured that I could live like a king there. But in the end, my head started to work and I thought, I could earn XX amt of dollars there and live like a King, but what about my responsibilities to my parents? To convert it to SGD and to send to them would mean that it is a small amount. What about my card loans and so on? I could pay if it were in baht, but then to convert would kill me again. And if I were to pay so many things, I would be a poor man there. The pay was still at least better here and though life may be difficult and also the ladies not as sexy, but the money was the important thing.

So now I ask you, "are you ready?" Then you will know the answer for yourself.

DesSia
14-02-2009, 05:03 AM
That will be the most stupid things to do.

Your roots is here and not there. With your educational level, if you can't survive here, you think you can survive there?

My ex PRC wife was with me for 8 year and borne me a child. So what? Once she got the second chop of the passport for PR, she disappear. By the way, she is a teacher and not KTV hostess.

A lots of bros die cos of soft heart like what I used to be. Good normal girls? Working in KTV? Why not coffeeshop or food court? Think bro!

sexfrenzy
16-02-2009, 06:00 PM
My ex PRC wife was with me for 8 year and borne me a child. So what? Once she got the second chop of the passport for PR, she disappear.

At least she did not cheat you of the $$ lah..

Look on the bring side, u regain your FREEDOM :o

DO_YOU_BJ
16-02-2009, 06:28 PM
At least she did not cheat you of the $$ lah..

Look on the bring side, u regain your FREEDOM :o

Wow, ur mind got worms or wat?
8yrs no money spent to upkeep family & kid meh?????
I dun believe wat u posted

Lonelygal
17-02-2009, 08:20 AM
For me it has to depends on YOU..

Do you feel sad in giving up Spore ?
Such as ur parents ? ur job ? ur lifestyle (KTV,Pub,food,shopping) and ur friends ?

Its doesn't matter if you go Swiss,CHIna or Thailand.its whether if you are able to adapt to their life there.....THINK

Being born and raise here we are custom to the living conditions and lifestyle here.Our roots are here, its here where you can hold ur heads high.
A city with low crime, good living condtions, good education system, good transport system and a not so bad government.

AND MOST IMPORTANTLY BRO- SINGAPORE IS A CITY WITH NO DISCRIMINATION !! DOESN"T MATTER IF YOU ARE RICH OR POOR..NO ONE ABOVE THE LAW..EVERY SINGAPOREANS IS EQUAL..EVERYONE HAS OUR RIGHTS..

"Regardless of race,language or reilgion.TO build a democratic society based on justice and EQUALITIES so as to... "

Bro having been born n breed here you might want to know how things work overseas.. corruption is a serious problem in many asian countries..so with no connectin or links..even seeking a job or opening a company in CHINA will not be so easy as in Spore.

There are many reasons people want to come here to stay and work.And being corruption free is one good reason why.
Imagine submitting a application having going thru steps of bribing if not years of waiting..
Imagine a system whereby everything can be fake..from food stuff,medic to education cert.
A life where the rich is look high upon and the poor is well denied.
Is this a city where you want to raise your next generation.

No offence, CHINA is a great country ,it is where many of our grandgrand grandfathers or mothers has come from but its is still far from being develpoed.

Bro,if she is really serious in you..get her to come Singapore..to study, to work to live and to rasie your kids here.Thats what our government is encouraging.

aczeta76
17-02-2009, 10:14 AM
"Regardless of race,language or reilgion.TO build a democratic society based on justice and EQUALITIES so as to... "

Bro having been born n breed here you might want to know how things work overseas.. corruption is a serious problem in many asian countries..so with no connectin or links..even seeking a job or opening a company in CHINA will not be so easy as in Spore.

There are many reasons people want to come here to stay and work.And being corruption free is one good reason why.
Imagine submitting a application having going thru steps of bribing if not years of waiting..
Imagine a system whereby everything can be fake..from food stuff,medic to education cert.
A life where the rich is look high upon and the poor is well denied.
Is this a city where you want to raise your next generation.

No offence, CHINA is a great country ,it is where many of our grandgrand grandfathers or mothers has come from but its is still far from being develpoed.

Bro,if she is really serious in you..get her to come Singapore..to study, to work to live and to rasie your kids here.Thats what our government is encouraging.

hmm true...actually same applies for western countries as well... every culture has their buttons to press to be ...

Imagine India penal and court system ... far worst... imagine the guns laws in USA... safe?
Imagine the Anti-immigrant sentiments in Aust... friendly?
Imagine the Jap, french or german supremacy sentiments... u think u are equal?
Imagine the not-pro chinese sentiments in Malaysia and Indonesia... u tink u are welcome?

Most impt, R u the right choice for the girl or are you just the best at the moment that she clings on for various reasons...

爱情是单方面的。。。 你可以无私的爱她而付出但不能要求她也对尼永清一样深。。。

"Translated: Love is always one-sided, you can give up the world for her and love her unconditionally but you cannot force her heart to do the same to you."-- such is the irony

GreenHorny
18-02-2009, 02:50 PM
Bro, look into the cystal ball, many many obstacles to overcome when u go to china, some as below.
1. Friends & Family, you only family is HER and HER family. Do you think her family will side you or her when there are disputes. Could you confide everything to her and her family. Friends of different culture, cannot lim kopi and discuss about ERP, hawker food, EPL, geylang WLs etc. And the saddest of all, you gonna leave ur dear ones whom for the past 20/30 years you have relied on for your emotional support. And isnt it time for you to provide emotional support back to them, eg your very own parents.
2. Food. If you are in Guangdong, not that bad, at least got dim sum, char siew rice. If you in Szechuan, all ma la, spicy oily food. If you in Dong Bei or rather more to the north, everyday noodles n Bao. In the end, you will be gg Mac n KFC which you would never set foot on in Spore. No more Nasi lemak, chicken rice, roti prata, curry for u...
3. Weather. If you in Yunnan, gd for you, spring city with no extreme weather. In some parts, hot can go up to 40, cold -20. Not fun when you have frost bites on your dick head.
4. Transport. If you drive in China, you got to adapt to the uncivilized way of driving, diff rules n regulations. If you take bus, make sure you can endure the smell, the crowd, and some might just spit on ur shoes.
5. Safety. China is a big country, unlike Spore(every single fuck shit will be on Wan Bao). So even if u kena knifed down there, likelihood is, no one gives a shit. And period b4 CNY, robbers basically prowl the streets more than the Gong An.
6. Medical. In China, every small cold, flu, fever, you go hospital, they put you on drip. Sit there for fucking 6 hrs and look at the sick ppl around you. Buay Tahan. And what if major illness and need operation,you dare to go in their operation theatre bo? And China hospital expenses not cheap ya noe, without a proper insurance, it will still burn a hole in ur pocket.
7. Finances. Even if you manage to find a job that match your income here, you will still have a prb when coping with unlimted monetary demands frm HER family. maybe someone is sick. maybe someone marry or need to go uni. maybe someone need to built new house. All sorts of fucking reasons to ask for $$$. Perhaps, it is within ur ability but your heart will feel unbalance: Knn, what for i need to pay for all YOUR family, where back home in Spore, my family dun even make such demands. Well, you are the hai gong spore robert head mahz.
8. Language. Most places can understand Mandarian. But if you cant speak their dialect or without their accent, you will be treated as an outsider,and will be chop gao gao when buying things. Just like ang mo in Sim Lim Square.
9. Other bonks. Haha, perhaps this is one gd point. Commercial sex is cheaper than Spore and Quality far far better. but one important note, dun get caught, cos you are all ALONE in mainland, whereas ur WIFE got all her 兄弟姐妹。

Thats my 2 cents worth, hope it helps, but again, it applies to most but not ALL.

Faye
20-02-2009, 06:11 PM
follow your heart and use your brain. o hope u make the right choice and gd luck to u'

norigo77
21-02-2009, 05:58 PM
The odds are all stacked against you, TS. Not that it is impoosible to hit jackpot with her but the probability is like 1 in a million?

Think again carefully before you commit anything. :cool:

Mrxhub
21-02-2009, 06:15 PM
Yo brudder,
would like to give you my 2 cents worth of opinion on this matter. I am living in China currently for about a year.

Wow, where u stay dude? I been in shenzhen/beijing for almost 2yrs...Just love the life here, FREEDOM and HARDCORE!

Mrxhub
21-02-2009, 06:50 PM
TS,

Different ppls different views...every 1 of us stand differently. It all depend how u are going to survive in a 3rd world, Be frank, I'm 1 live example who forsake everything in singapore and join my GF in china to start NEW there...

I took a year+ under many hardships to settle my life peacefully there.....Before u forsake everything in singapore, pls think twice....Here my guide:

1) Are u biz minded person? Able to perform own survival?
2) Are u able to communicate well with CHINESE/HONGKIs?
3) What your education background?
4) What yr plans in PRC for next 3yrs, u need to get salary in order to survive.
5) Is your GF pleased with the salary u getting/Is she really love u?

It not easy to make your way thru in a 3rd world unless you are RICH, which many of us are not....so If you can't afford to go thru all these shitty things, think u better stay in singapore and work yr future locally, ask her to accompany u. If she don, think treat her as a FRIEND ba....u will find yourself miserable. Although $$ is not the main term, but without it, LIFE is hard and misery. World is round, be real, $$ is a issue for u to survive.