PDA

View Full Version : How I got cheated by KTV girl Part 2

DO_YOU_BJ
02-01-2009, 10:16 PM
Just dun play lo. Step right out of the night and commercial sex scene. Like that no do, no die, no spiky fence up your ass.

BTW what will you do when your girl appears again?

Ya bro Kefuso, its all over the forum, she's coming back in Jan09......so you can kenna ROBERT by her all over again hahahahaha

colins
02-01-2009, 10:23 PM
Ya bro Kefuso, its all over the forum, she's coming back in Jan09......so you can kenna ROBERT by her all over again hahahahaha

Now is Jan 2009. Time really flies, happy times ahead. Land ahoy!

DO_I_BJ
02-01-2009, 11:34 PM
so fast season 2 in the making. This would be a good tv series for singaporean. TCS should learn a thing or 2 .

colins
02-01-2009, 11:54 PM
so fast season 2 in the making. This would be a good tv series for singaporean. TCS should learn a thing or 2 .

Yeah, they've learnt to call themselves mediacorp now, kotek.

DO_I_BJ
03-01-2009, 12:37 AM
Yeah, they've learnt to call themselves mediacorp now, kotek.

tcs...sbc/// all same la. no need to be so literally correct.. *punch

colins
03-01-2009, 12:43 AM
tcs...sbc/// all same la. no need to be so literally correct.. *punch

Now you know why people must learn a thing or 2 (like you said), cos in their mind everything seems the same, las time learnt liao so no need to re-learn. :D

BlurWolfe
03-01-2009, 01:50 AM
Hmmm bros Do_You_BJ and Do_I_BJ your postings quite confusing as you may not know..:)

DO_YOU_BJ
03-01-2009, 01:57 AM
Hmmm bros Do_You_BJ and Do_I_BJ your postings quite confusing as you may not know..:)

Dun confuse!
Me is me, he is he....a shadow i cant shake off!!!!!!
He's so stoopid he cant even think of creating a newer original nick!

colins
03-01-2009, 01:57 AM

This is part 2 thread, look for the same topic and you will understand better.

BlurWolfe
03-01-2009, 02:04 AM
Thank you bro colins, how are you?

I am checking up the original thread now.
This is part 2 thread, look for the same topic and you will understand better.

colins
03-01-2009, 03:23 AM
Thank you bro colins, how are you?

I am checking up the original thread now.

Just been to hell and back, overall still good. hahaha...
So long never see you, share us a good story will ya? ;)

glooper83
03-01-2009, 03:37 AM

I have also just been to hell and back.. now i am more convinced than ever to stay single for the time being.

And i agree, the two nicks are... 'confusing'/ irritating

cablesnwires
03-01-2009, 01:49 PM
It's been a long time since i visited SBF. Been traveling to China lately.. :)
and has been smitten by a WL mei mei there.

Haha.. I won't go into details yet, at least this is not over for me. :)

I know how the outcome of this is going to be eventually, either we have a platonic relationship or we go our separate ways, but in the meantime, I will always cherished the memories I had with her.

Happy New Year to everyone of you. :)

DO_YOU_BJ
03-01-2009, 03:50 PM

I know how the outcome of this is going to be eventually, either we have a platonic relationship or we go our separate ways, but in the meantime, I will always cherished the memories I had with her.

Happy New Year & May The Force Be Wif You Man!!!!

cablesnwires
03-01-2009, 08:43 PM
Happy New Year & May The Force Be Wif You Man!!!!

Haha... thanks. I too hope the force is with me... ;)

BlurWolfe
04-01-2009, 01:59 AM
Wow bro so sorry to hear that, to be in hell is no joke.

If you dont mind can pm me yr experience so I can learn also.

For me, been to hell and got supported by bros, and mostly spent a lot time at work as economy start slowing since beginning of 2008, plus point has some real local gfs take care of me.

Now I know my life is so boring lor.

slider_72
05-01-2009, 10:11 AM
Just been to hell and back, overall still good.

It wasn't that bad, bro. More like a hump in the road of life. :D

shanshen
06-01-2009, 10:45 PM

good for u. seems u are in the control seat and knows what u want and how to play the game....as long as u understand the end results and can accept, u wount be hurt...

shanshen
06-01-2009, 10:50 PM
[QUOTE=colins;3363719]Just been to hell and back, overall still good. hahaha...
QUOTE]

hi bro colins, glad that both u and bro DUBJ are helping those "wounded and lost souls" here and guiding them through their sufferings and leading them to see the light at the end of the tunnel..

u provide very good and sound advice from yr post...

i think u deserve the title " Uncle Agony"

and bro DUBJ deserve the title "Taiji KC" as bro DUBJ provides us with tips and hints to recognise and how to counter it...

colins
06-01-2009, 11:38 PM
u provide very good and sound advice from yr post...

i think u deserve the title " Uncle Agony"

Alamak bro, this one really anti-climax la.
That means bro DYBJ is granduncle agony...hahaha ;)
Join us sometimes la, then you get to understand the feeling of getting agonised! ;)

colins
06-01-2009, 11:40 PM
It wasn't that bad, bro. More like a hump in the road of life. :D

Yeah and the top of the car got a conical imprint of my head....

BlurWolfe
06-01-2009, 11:59 PM
New Year is here Bro colins, time to forget and forget ( I didnt say forgive and forget hor)

Just move on and get back to reality...:)

Yeah and the top of the car got a conical imprint of my head....

colins
07-01-2009, 03:27 AM
New Year is here Bro colins, time to forget and forget ( I didnt say forgive and forget hor)

Just move on and get back to reality...:)

Thanks thanks for the advice...I will remember the lesson. I guess at certain points in our lives, we need to check back on who we really are and what we represent. When I was in my twenties, my progress was quite smooth that I realised now that I've grown very little during that period. Perhaps we need some changes in our lives to be able to continue to mature, and for that requires courage to step out of our safety and comfort zone.

People with clear mind are always very in touch of reality becos they always see thru the cover and get the truth. They make wise decisions and react very fast to real issues. This is what I'm learning at the moment. ;)

shanshen
07-01-2009, 09:05 AM
Alamak bro, this one really anti-climax la.
That means bro DYBJ is granduncle agony...hahaha ;)
Join us sometimes la, then you get to understand the feeling of getting agonised! ;)

thanks for the invite..will join when time permit...let me know when is the next kcing session

HCKing
07-01-2009, 09:45 AM
Thanks thanks for the advice...I will remember the lesson. I guess at certain points in our lives, we need to check back on who we really are and what we represent. When I was in my twenties, my progress was quite smooth that I realised now that I've grown very little during that period. Perhaps we need some changes in our lives to be able to continue to mature, and for that requires courage to step out of our safety and comfort zone.

People with clear mind are always very in touch of reality becos they always see thru the cover and get the truth. They make wise decisions and react very fast to real issues. This is what I'm learning at the moment. ;)

yes bro, there is this saying called 活到老,学到老. it will be much easier to learn frm textbook than reality as book is dead but reality is alive. so alive that there r many things that cant be explained, understood and easily accepted by rule of the thumb. there is also the problem of knwing the reality and facing it. i think 4 one to be mature one has to knw the reality and also be able to face it. facing the reality will make the person stronger everytime mentally and emotionally, till one day he becomes 百毒不侵.

kefuso
07-01-2009, 09:56 AM

This is what I am still struggling to learn at the moment :( Hopefully I can see the light one day, learn to rule and make decisions based on logical and rational grounds rather than emotional needs... :o

DO_YOU_BJ
07-01-2009, 10:18 AM
There's only a right or a wrong!
There's no such thing as you think you're right & he's wrong
White is white & black is black!
Sometimes in life, we gotta do what we cannot bear to do but if by doing that & it saves us, it has to be done.
Remember, no one can damn you unless you damn yourself
No one can cheat you unless you choose to be cheated
No one can love you if you dont even love yourself
No one can fill your emptiness if you dun even know what your emptiness is

Everything is within your own control but if you choose to give that control away to someone else to control you, you're already dead! Cos you're nothing more like a machine...to be "ON" when needed & "OFF" when not required and stashed or placed somewhere & be forgotten.

Bottom line, it's all your won choice and your own doin!

pewpew
07-01-2009, 10:22 AM
Foolish Guy = Pay Time n Pay Money but go home PCC
Standard Guy = Pay Money n Pay Bonk
Smart Guy = Pay Condom

New motto i just learnt last month... :D

kefuso
07-01-2009, 10:52 AM
There's only a right or a wrong!
There's no such thing as you think you're right & he's wrong
White is white & black is black!
Sometimes in life, we gotta do what we cannot bear to do but if by doing that & it saves us, it has to be done.
Remember, no one can damn you unless you damn yourself
No one can cheat you unless you choose to be cheated
No one can love you if you dont even love yourself
No one can fill your emptiness if you dun even know what your emptiness is

Everything is within your own control but if you choose to give that control away to someone else to control you, you're already dead! Cos you're nothing more like a machine...to be "ON" when needed & "OFF" when not required and stashed or placed somewhere & be forgotten.

Bottom line, it's all your won choice and your own doin!

Nice piece of advice for all bros here...Very enlightening and enriching for noobs like me who are new to the scene...Let's hoped that the day where I can join you at your fav joint is the day where I can shake your hand, smile at you and says I have overcome my weakness, my fear, my desires...:)

slider_72
07-01-2009, 10:59 AM
Let's hoped that the day where I can join you at your fav joint is the day where I can shake your hand, smile at you and says I have overcome my weakness, my fear, my desires...:)

Errrr..... bro, before you can overcome those issues, you first need to understand what are your weaknesses, your fears and your desires. That is the fundamental building block to have a clear mind.

Me Siam Bu
07-01-2009, 11:04 AM
sad to hear that sorry :(

DO_YOU_BJ
07-01-2009, 11:11 AM
Never try to use compassion to touch the heart of someone who has betrayed her own humanity....for she isnt human anymore...
Instead, she'll use your compassion as your weakness & that's the weapon you gave her wif your own hands to chop you down wif.
Well, honestly, we all know what's gonna be the conclusion and since you insist on continuing to paint pictures in the air, i can only wish that when the time come, it'll come wif one swift stroke...but we all know that it'll be a very long and painful path to recovery........especially for someone like you......who knows whats rite but chooses to embrace the wrong...........

kefuso
07-01-2009, 12:31 PM
I chose to build castles in the air, knowing that it is superficial, unreal but being adamant that it is for real...not only I am lying to myself, but I have betrayed myself and my loved ones...those that really stand by my side during this period...they do share and feel the pain and agony with me...the path to recovery is long and tedious but since I have chosen to start on the wrong path in the first place, I am prepared to walk the path by myself, as every little step that I take towards recovery makes me a stronger man for the future...I may fall down hard but I will stand up with bruises over my body, nurse my wounds and avoid falling down again...I will not sit down to whine and cry, expecting sympathy to be showered on me for "laugh and the world laugh with you, cry and you cry alone"...

Let's hope my recovery path will not be too long before I can learn to appreciate life again

cablesnwires
07-01-2009, 02:33 PM
Never try to use compassion to touch the heart of someone who has betrayed her own humanity....for she isnt human anymore...

Good quote, bro DYBJ... good quote.

Everyone has a choice, and I mean everyone. The outcome will depend on the choices he / she made.

HCKing
07-01-2009, 07:04 PM
Good quote, bro DYBJ... good quote.

Everyone has a choice, and I mean everyone. The outcome will depend on the choices he / she made.

sometimes wrong choice can be fatal, may end up losing $, love, self esteem and family. 一无所有:eek:

cablesnwires
07-01-2009, 09:12 PM
sometimes wrong choice can be fatal, may end up losing $, love, self esteem and family. 一无所有:eek:

Of course, which is why one has to bear the consequences when making the choices, regardless of whether the choice is right or wrong.

DO_YOU_BJ
07-01-2009, 09:49 PM
Of course, which is why one has to bear the consequences when making the choices, regardless of whether the choice is right or wrong.

Ya, then when the show ends, the bloke will be cursing & swearing at PRCs saying that he treat her so well and she does this to him blah blah blah........the song starts to reply again........so wats new bro:D

pussyman72
08-01-2009, 03:24 AM
well many have done that n sunk into the shit n later make noise when the shit hits back on him.....

pls if wanna get involve then dont push the blame on the person... blame it on ourself for being stupid....wanna do it then mai kp said pple cheat.... boy dont really understand why pple wanna start pointing finger and put all the blames on others..... :rolleyes:

Remember this " No Money No Honey"

got money simi lj honey also got even raw u want also have..... shoot in also can.....and later said darling i miss u, i need u, u are my husband, u are one n only man i love. u no same as other customer....i make love with u no same as others cos i make love with u feeling good good.... blah blah blah u want to hear what u get what... so is up to one to decide whether is true or not true..

if choose to listen and think is true then dont come hear crying... saying u got cheated.....

The rule of the game is "Money" just dont forget that. even there is feeling n love. money are still somehow involve... when the time u cannot provide money that is the time they start to think whether is it worth to stay on with u.... some gers do love their man but it not all bcos they needs MONEY.. just dont forget that. For newbies who just started playing in this trade... beware.

dont dream too much... u get urself burn big time... take it as it is. true or not true one day will review to u... the ball is at ur own court yard, u decide whether to pass the ball or not.....

there is many to said but i think what i just said is good enough. the rest is up to oneself to decide. To each his own.....

Fatjumbo
19-01-2009, 08:17 PM

got money simi lj honey also got even raw u want also have..... shoot in also can.....and later said darling i miss u, i need u, u are my husband, u are one n only man i love. u no same as other customer....i make love with u no same as others cos i make love with u feeling good good.... blah blah blah u want to hear what u get what... so is up to one to decide whether is true or not true..

there is many to said but i think what i just said is good enough. the rest is up to oneself to decide. To each his own.....

Wow Bro PM72,

You must have been there, done that and live to tell this story above. Good advice for KCed bros among us.

Cheers

Wooden_Handle
19-01-2009, 11:51 PM
I think most of bros who met up with few WLs sure heard about this dialogue many times.

AND most likely they will be saying the same things to other customers, just to make sure they are hooked, KC-ed and keep returning for more, therefore she can laugh all the way to the bank...:)

darling i miss u, i need u, u are my husband, u are one n only man i love. u no same as other customer....i make love with u no same as others cos i make love with u feeling good good.... blah blah blah u want to hear what u get what... so is up to one to decide whether is true or not true..

FL Lover
20-01-2009, 11:57 AM
I think most of bros who met up with few WLs sure heard about this dialogue many times.

AND most likely they will be saying the same things to other customers, just to make sure they are hooked, KC-ed and keep returning for more, therefore she can laugh all the way to the bank...:)

Bro, to avoid being KCed, cheated and later KPKB in SBF. Best avoid going to KTVs, HC or visitng FLs. Be faithful to yor GF or OC then sure safe. $$ also safe in bank and wallet..:D

If want go visit such places, bear in mind that you are going there for entertainment and not to find love. If you are going there to find love, u r asking for trouble. Just HAPPY, FUCK N MOVE ON once you stepped out of the room or KTV. Easily said but not many can do it :p

cunt_search
20-01-2009, 10:20 PM
Originally Posted by pussyman72

darling i miss u, i need u, u are my husband, u are one n only man i love. u no same as other customer....i make love with u no same as others cos i make love with u feeling good good.... blah blah blah u want to hear what u get what... so is up to one to decide whether is true or not true..

need to study psychology to sense?
look at eye?
6th sense? mos of the time become no sense...

Bro, to avoid being KCed, cheated and later KPKB in SBF. Best avoid going to KTVs, HC or visitng FLs. Be faithful to yor GF or OC then sure safe. $$ also safe in bank and wallet..:D

If want go visit such places, bear in mind that you are going there for entertainment and not to find love. If you are going there to find love, u r asking for trouble. Just HAPPY, FUCK N MOVE ON once you stepped out of the room or KTV. Easily said but not many can do it :p

right there; hard to let go what supoosely seem a good thing....

pussyman72
21-01-2009, 02:05 AM
Wow Bro PM72,

You must have been there, done that and live to tell this story above. Good advice for KCed bros among us.

Cheers

lol Yes i been there n done that :) and i live to tell the bros here there is no shame about it. to each his own whether what he wants ;)

I still doing it and i still enjoy doing it LOL :D so long i know what i doing can liao cos my birdie happy happy n get what he wants. i also chin chai :p

so long the bros here knows what to do can liao.

I may have get burn before but i never blame the gers cos i happy gum wan in the end eat sai nvm just have to move on for other pussies.

initial not ez to cope getting cheated but slowly u know the trade and understand them. so u just had to be smarter. cant beat them join them.

very simple this is their trade, what they are here for It Money and wanna get a guy who can give her good life. simple as that. some decide to drop their trade but again most of them dont. why cos it good money plain simple.

Also when u mixed ard with ur ger n their friends, u slowly see the true color of their trade how they milk money out of men.... man lust = pussy = sex = Money.

Some have wonderful sex till forget name. ger said what also can.

I just started to play again for awhile. same old shit same old story hmm maybe story change abit but still sama sama.. be it what country the ger come from so long in the trade it still the same. it whether u catch it or not..

anyway i dont wanna comment too much about how gers KC... It up to the guys here to see for themself n learn it the hard way cos when a person is involve in the relationship said what also no used cos he cant think, his dick is thinking. even no matter what bros give advice here no use also...

again we can point at all this gers saying they are all bad. maybe the ger we meet are bad but the guy who meet his ger are really in love n good. nobody knows, it a gamble the person wanna choose or not. it not up to us to said what is right or wrong.. so no point saying ger kc us.... cos we also kc gers LOL

pussyman72
21-01-2009, 02:20 AM
maybe share this to bros here. i know it not related to KTV gers or a PRC but it almost all the same as i said in my previous post.

i currently with a young ger ( no need say what country to me all sama) she give me sex often. said how much she love me blah blah. i also said i love her very very much. i care very very much about her. I even go down everyday to see her for 2 to 5 hrs doing nothing sometimes. ( i said this words until sian it like my bible.... now adays gers also see whether u really true n not just talking. For me i can behave till i love her but to me it already a SOP)

she working in the nite taking care of customers and who know bed but she insist only bed with me noone else. Hear can liao no need to think so great about it ;)

I been seeing my gers text guys asking for $$$, i just pretend i never see it n she dont want me to know said no good to let me see cos she dont want me to feel no good blah blah.

She also dont want me to come down see her often cos she dont want me to feel no good when she hugging customer at one conner blah blah. some time she even send the customer to the car n hug there n kiss. well i saw it but i pretend i never see it n walk away. she knows but i dont care cos that is her job. so long i get my fark, i dont really cares.

I only know one thing when she finish work. she will run back to me n try to huggie me, make my lj steam steam n fark.

We always said this is free fark naaa to me nothing is for free. u go out to eat with her u pay, u go out with her u may buy things for her. it still paying..

so far i only pay dinner nothing else she sometime also pays. just give n take. it only a matter of time the money words will come out from her mouth. well i dare to said i will give her after having so much sex with her.

when the day comes, i will just pass her the money and i treat it as a transaction. then i have few more sex b4 chop n moving new one. i never believe in cheat ger on bed n dont pay.

As i said No Money No Honey so dont be a cheapo n take advantage of this gers they are here to earn money not here to talk love. so respect them n pay dont be an asshole thinking eat free can liao.

pai sei bros here maybe think i siao but i not. we have to be fair to everyone. transaction means transaction no matter what give u free now doesnt mean in the future u dont need to pay. there is always a price to pay for pussies. it whether u like her pussy or not and do u enjoy farking her if yes then pay up simple or expect to contribute to her at a later part of the relationship ;)

icecum
21-01-2009, 03:05 AM
Really Like most bro in here said, but.............. it all depand on you urself and also the other party as well......afterall we are just human somtime can't contral.....;)

DO_YOU_BJ
21-01-2009, 08:30 AM
transaction means transaction no matter what give u free now doesnt mean in the future u dont need to pay. there is always a price to pay for pussies. it whether u like her pussy or not and do u enjoy farking her if yes then pay up simple or expect to contribute to her at a later part of the relationship ;)

Wah bro Pussyman72, you r a "FARKING" gentleman:D....hehehehe.....steady steady....hahahaha
But solly, me opposite world from you hehehehe
I got money, lots of honey but guess we play this game differently only :)
Cheers

FL Lover
21-01-2009, 09:47 AM
We always said this is free fark naaa to me nothing is for free. u go out to eat with her u pay, u go out with her u may buy things for her. it still paying.

Bro agreed on that. There is no such things as free fxxk. You will end up paying those free fxxk one way or the other way.

I am currently with a girl too. Get free fxxk on and off whenever we can meet. On the surface, we do not talk abt $$. But patterns come after you know her for quite sometimes.. Sometimes ask you buy something for her etc, it is just a way to pay back those FOC fxxks.

What matters most is that YOU KNOW YOUR LIMIT. Dont EVER AND NEVER OVER-PROMISE any gers for something that you know you cannot buy or do.

Dont think of buying whatever gifts that the gers wants will make her love u more, WRONG WRONG WRONG. It will only make u look like a fool to her since she knows how easy to chop u into little pieces by throwing abit of temper..Dont worry on whether the girl will be angry with u for not getting the gifts that she wants. Who knows, she might be asking the same thing from other guys too... :p

slider_72
21-01-2009, 10:43 AM
Dont think of buying whatever gifts that the gers wants will make her love u more, WRONG WRONG WRONG. It will only make u look like a fool to her since she knows how easy to chop u into little pieces by throwing abit of temper..Dont worry on whether the girl will be angry with u for not getting the gifts that she wants. Who knows, she might be asking the same thing from other guys too... :p

Hehe. Happened to me before as well. The girl wanted me to buy her a new handphone (why do they all want new handphones I wonder). I told her no way I am going to get that for her. She threw a bit of tantrum but I told her in no uncertain terms that even if she is pissed off with me for refusing to buy her a new handphone, it will not change a thing. She backed down and said no lah, where got so easy get angry with you one.

After that, things resumed as per the usual lovey dovey stuff. Bottomline is that I didn't buy her the phone she wanted. I believe in the end she got it anyway but from some other dude.

pussyman72
21-01-2009, 11:58 AM
Wah bro Pussyman72, you r a "FARKING" gentleman:D....hehehehe.....steady steady....hahahaha
But solly, me opposite world from you hehehehe
I got money, lots of honey but guess we play this game differently only :)
Cheers

hehehe to each his own. For me i dont owe working ger money be it a free fark or what. they are here to work so we dont play this kind of pattern...

so long we are not giving extra good enough. ;)

pussyman72
21-01-2009, 12:09 PM
What matters most is that YOU KNOW YOUR LIMIT. Dont EVER AND NEVER OVER-PROMISE any gers for something that you know you cannot buy or do.

lol very true very true... i have many pattern when a ger gets angry.. they can act so can i. been with them too long know their pattern already.

gers make love with us is nothing to them they are in the trade. it whether they enjoy it or not. The only thing they also want is money. some gers give us free for now it a investment. dont forget one thing the ger can give u free meaning u are not the only one that having free lunch. well of course some really dont..

It a kind of investment plan lol my current one already start to do investment on me. Also pattern maybe starting soon... i playing a cat n mouse game with her.... wanna see how much she can tahan :D

rjrj
21-01-2009, 04:14 PM
i'd like to share my story here..

been seeing this ktv girl and also got foc from her a few times.Gotta say she's damn pretty.

she also told me she loved me, etc and never asked for a single thing. So i'd been wondering what is it that she wants from me. Until yesterday i got the answer when she told me she got cheated by her friend here and so currently in debt. Finally she popped the question asking me to lend her 2k and promised to come here to work again to pay back every single cent..

of course i refused to do so as i know nothing about her back home. so i offered to give her some money to pay back those foc times. A bit surprised, she said she didn't want it anymore and she didn't want my money too..

honestly until yesterday i trusted her almost hundred percent thinking she's different...

DO_YOU_BJ
21-01-2009, 04:35 PM
honestly until yesterday i trusted her almost hundred percent thinking she's different...

Here's the word that kills almost every guy embroiled in this KC stuff.
DIFFERENT!!!!
Glad you're outta it but dun be too happy, it's just the beginning.
More often then not, just when you think its over & you can plaster your little wounds, they'll re-appear again...that's when the real challenge starts...be strong, be focused and you'll win.
Keep thinking she's different & she's special....you'll be in a world of lies and ultimately, a world of hurt that even death is less painful......
Good luck dude.

colins
21-01-2009, 05:18 PM
pai sei bros here maybe think i siao but i not. we have to be fair to everyone. transaction means transaction no matter what give u free now doesnt mean in the future u dont need to pay. there is always a price to pay for pussies. it whether u like her pussy or not and do u enjoy farking her if yes then pay up simple or expect to contribute to her at a later part of the relationship ;)

Respect you for your thoughts and your ability to do what you believe to be fair. Its a fine line to walk, being fair esp when what you believe as fair is rarely what WLs believe to be fair.

In a lot of things I have seen in my life, sometimes once you get to the bottom of it, the one who is most benevolent is in many times the one who is most cruel to you, the one who is most fair is many times the one who seems to be the most unfair. Dun know if you know what I mean but you've got to step out of your shoe to understand real intentions.

Cheers bro, kudos

naemlo
21-01-2009, 05:30 PM
Also pattern maybe starting soon... i playing a cat n mouse game with her.... wanna see how much she can tahan :D

Why your life so exciting?? :rolleyes: Go la kopi boh jio me hor... I looking for a mouse to play kitty game. :D

slider_72
21-01-2009, 05:34 PM
DIFFERENT!!!!

Bro, that singer I'm with, well to me, I also find that she is very different from the rest lei. How ah???

How is she different? Damn it, second time we met already ask me for money to buy handphone liao. Different from the rest because she too damn fast hand fast leg liao. Hahaha.

In a lot of things I have seen in my life, sometimes once you get to the bottom of it, the one who is most benevolent is in many times the one who is most cruel to you, the one who is most fair is many times the one who seems to be the most unfair. Dun know if you know what I mean but you've got to step out of your shoe to understand real intentions.

Sibei chim bro.

colins
21-01-2009, 05:46 PM
Sibei chim bro.

The one who wishes for your well being has to be cruel to you, for your own good. The one who is fair to everyone in absolute impartiality will appear from everyone's perspective to be unfair to each individual and even to oneself.

Wooden_Handle
22-01-2009, 12:20 AM
Thats even more chim...:p

I can understand your meaning, on managing ppl perspective.

The one who wishes for your well being has to be cruel to you, for your own good. The one who is fair to everyone in absolute impartiality will appear from everyone's perspective to be unfair to each individual and even to oneself.

ilovelife.now
22-01-2009, 02:43 AM
DIFFERENT!!!!
More often then not, just when you think its over & you can plaster your little wounds, they'll re-appear again...that's when the real challenge starts...be strong, be focused and you'll win.
Keep thinking she's different & she's special....you'll be in a world of lies and ultimately, a world of hurt that even death is less painful......
Good luck dude.

History doesn't repeat.. it only rhymes :)
well bro sage advice u gave to bro rjrj... F n F is the best thing to do even if that tears ur heart... pay them & forget abt them.. they are not coming back.
even if they are then u r screwed. very very few WLs wld be ready to be a life partner coz all they want is citizenship & $$.. so just use 'em and forget it!

pussyman72
22-01-2009, 02:54 AM
Why your life so exciting?? :rolleyes: Go la kopi boh jio me hor... I looking for a mouse to play kitty game. :D

hiaz mai said u lar bro cb also no call me always i call u very sad lei.... kopi hor i scare later u mao liao dont know do what again LOL. :p

soon to end liao lar i think i no go viet liao lol i wanna go bkk meet xiao mei mei liao the one i meet in the thai gaming online lol. Thai still my beloved playground... mai pu pasai thai whole body itch :(

pussyman72
22-01-2009, 03:04 AM
Respect you for your thoughts and your ability to do what you believe to be fair.

thanks for the respect. bro

I think what u just said about life it includes our love ones, good friends, working friend and etc.... apply to all

To me so long i dont be cruel to pple and fair to pple is good enough. Everybody have their way to think n do whatever they think is right. there is no right or wrong. To each his own..

As for me i have my principle so i stick to mine even it turns out to be fark up like being treated unfairly or play me out. i just have to take it and move on. Most important knowing myself that im not the bad person is good enough.

my principle apply across work relationship, family and work even WLs i also treat them as human beings be it whether they KC or no KC. If i see KC then i start to back off or i just play along till i play sian liao then i move on but i still treat them right...

I been thru alot in life same as u. i see open see broken so i dont have hard feeling at all to pple. so long my conscious are clear it good enough, pple can do whatever they want to me but i still fine with it. "Learn to Forgive" is the word to use. Too much hate are just making oneself not to let go and being cruel to ourself for being in so much pain and suffering. i see it no point.

Cheers Bro :)

pussyman72
22-01-2009, 03:06 AM

hehehe in life there is many many things are unfair n cruel. The only thing we have to learn is to love ourself more and forgive :)

slider_72
22-01-2009, 11:00 AM
I been thru alot in life same as u. i see open see broken so i dont have hard feeling at all to pple. so long my conscious are clear it good enough, pple can do whatever they want to me but i still fine with it. "Learn to Forgive" is the word to use. Too much hate are just making oneself not to let go and being cruel to ourself for being in so much pain and suffering. i see it no point.

Well said bro. Totally agree with you on this. It is not always about avoiding being a carrot head. Sometimes we pay money not so much because of the WL, but so as to satisfy our own conscience.

rjrj
24-01-2009, 01:20 AM
DIFFERENT!!!!
Good luck dude.

thanks bro

until this incident, despite reading tons of advices given by bros in here, i still believed it was an exception

now i really learned my lesson, not easy one though.

colins
24-01-2009, 01:55 PM
hehehe in life there is many many things are unfair n cruel. The only thing we have to learn is to love ourself more and forgive :)

It takes a lot of courage to accept who we really are, our identity in the society and what we represent as just another person on the street. Without the acceptance, we will always love the person we imagine ourselves to be, not the real person we are. If not, when reality drops down upon us and we found ourselves different from our expectations, we get disappointed and start to disregard ourselves as worthy of our own love.

That's why I say the respect for you, bro. Somehow I just feel that you dun harbour any false identity about your own self and is living within you own expectations. That actually brings a lot of peace evident in your speech. haha...

pussyman72
24-01-2009, 03:06 PM
That's why I say the respect for you, bro. Somehow I just feel that you dun harbour any false identity about your own self and is living within you own expectations. That actually brings a lot of peace evident in your speech. haha...

lol xie xie. i very down to earth. always remember where i started from. never to be proud and never look down on pple.

Even im what im, sometime my char is a disadvantage, pple will back stab me in friendship, work or love. I still stick to my principle. those ack. my work, friendship n love good, those that dont nvm i may initial get angry or hate them but after few days or a week i cool myself down n tell myself move on. i still a human still have emotion but we just have to learn to let go n move on.

im a person who dont like to hide things. that is why i not worry about pple talking bad or use things to threaten me.

we have to tell ourself where is our limits and also i always tell my men dont forget their roots.. always be humble n respect others be it what kind of job or family background they come from.

i have ups and down on my work, relationship and friendship. worst one i ever have was my work n relationships. Relationship was the worst it affects my job very badly for quite a period but i slowly learn to pick myself up and let go. now i dont really get affected by it anymore. after i have tasted without a job for 1yr.

Relationship i see open see broken. tasted both decent gers and WL so to me all the same. local n oversea also tasted. only can tell pple who wanna start a long distance relationship be it decent or WL. It a long road to go and it not easy especially WL. it not so simple as LOVE LOVE. as i always said Money Talks...

Been wanting to said this to pple in the forum for quite awhile but never really care about it.

To all dont said gers cheat ur heart or money, dont forget they too got cheated by us b4. Yes it may not be u. but dont forget to them, all men who come here find them are all the same. they just know u want their cb n play them.

they maybe greenhorn initial but after getting burn by men. they too become devil using their pussy to make u get stuck. so dont said who cheat who in the end both is trying to cheat something out of each other.

My fav words to use. It takes 2 hands to clap... Just remember that. so learn to let go n move on. stop saying cheating... lie n so on... all sama sama

BS KTV
24-01-2009, 04:18 PM
It takes a lot of courage to accept who we really are, our identity in the society and what we represent as just another person on the street. Without the acceptance, we will always love the person we imagine ourselves to be, not the real person we are. If not, when reality drops down upon us and we found ourselves different from our expectations, we get disappointed and start to disregard ourselves as worthy of our own love.

You are alway talk big theory but in reality your heart always love love with PRC whores. You spent so much time, effort & money on all these lowlifes :D do you think it is worth it :confused:

colins
25-01-2009, 05:02 AM
You are alway talk big theory but in reality your heart always love love with PRC whores. You spent so much time, effort & money on all these lowlifes :D do you think it is worth it :confused:

Did I accidently zapped your clones? I think I really need to spend more time, effort & money on you unless of cos, you think you are not worth it. ;)

BS KTV
25-01-2009, 03:11 PM
To: colins

Never mind if you guys zapped me. PRC whores are obviously here for the wrong reasons yet morons like you treated them like jewels :rolleyes: no wonder Singapore women look down on people like you guys :o

BS KTV
25-01-2009, 03:16 PM

Never mind if you guys zapped me. PRC whores are obviously here for the wrong reasons yet morons like you treated them like jewels :rolleyes: no wonder Singapore women look down on people like you guys :o

colins
25-01-2009, 06:16 PM

Never mind if you guys zapped me.

I din. In fact I believe you're doing a splendid job in achieving that all by yourself. haha...
But of cos, sending a clone with the lowest rep does make sense, in case you do get shit again for sending a personal attack against somebody with such nonsensical post.

Ah...I am spending time & effort on you again. Gotta stop that. Lowlives still deserve more help than you. ;)

Wooden_Handle
26-01-2009, 02:19 AM
Bro, I stay near GL also, and if you talking about another human being as low life, what else can you be? How you being a 'HIGH LIFES' without those you called them lowlifes to support you.

there are always good and bad sheeps, even local SG ppl get caught in USA, NZ etc with drugs, so they must think we are lowlifes also??:mad:

pussyman72
26-01-2009, 05:03 AM
if you talking about another human being as low life, what else can you be? How you being a 'HIGH LIFES' without those you called them lowlifes to support you.

hehehe a person who said other is a low life meaning they themself are also a lowlife person by looking down on pple.

anyway look what he posted b4 in the viet thread.

"Never marry a vietnamese women I rather go for Sg, Msia or even PRC women. Vietnamese women are just like animals" - posted in march 7 08 page 210. http://www.sammyboyforum.com/matters-heart/64297-understanding-vietnamese-life-partner-210.html#post2622209

that time he said viet ger are animal n prefer prc maybe now kanna burn liao so said prc hehehe maybe he got burn by the gers so cannot take it keep scolding them whore. think he also kanna bite by viet pussy so hate them alot.

anyway the whore use own cb to earn $$$ they never steal, kill to get money. okok i know somebody gonna said they cheat well it takes 2 hands to clap and again i had to said that NO MONEY NO HONEY.. Got It ?? :D cannot take it then go hide in the hole n dont come out play. dont behave like a cry baby here :p ;) :rolleyes:

hiaz dont know why now a days pple love to hide in clones and post....so bo lan pa then how to face the real world....

pussyman72
26-01-2009, 05:11 AM
Ah...I am spending time & effort on you again. Gotta stop that. Lowlives still deserve more help than you. ;)

nvm nvm bro colins. as what i said b4 forgive n forget. we dont need to said who low life cos in the end one reflect themself what they are in real life. with such a narrow mind they dont go anywhere anway.

As the thais always said Jia yen yen mai pen rai (Keep Cool, never mind) :D

always have a big heart for pple who have a small heart. in the end not we gonna lose a meat or what is they who gonna lose out. kekeke ;)

how can a person call pple low life and call pple animal lol really amazed me alot got pple who said others but never reflect themself what they are. :p

pussyman72
26-01-2009, 11:59 PM
hehehe dont know who is that low life guy who zap me.. here his message :D

"Only crooked mind people like you..see whores as good people & you married to a Thai chicken Happy Lunar Chinese Year your life are screwed !!!"

aye low life wanna zap me next time pen ur name down mai behave like a low life person. :) my life not screw lei, how u know is screw??? u live inside me ah LOL dont assume things when u do not know. That lesson 1 for u to learn. Lesson 2 dont assume all gers are screw when they are in this line. ;)

oh forget if they chicken then u better dont fark them cos later u get AIDS LOL even wear cap also will stand a chance kanna. so better dont come to sbf. go find a decent woman n fark :p

Wooden_Handle
27-01-2009, 01:24 AM
Bro pussyman72,

Happy New Year, mai hot as not worthed it.

colins
27-01-2009, 01:26 AM
nvm nvm bro colins. as what i said b4 forgive n forget. we dont need to said who low life cos in the end one reflect themself what they are in real life. with such a narrow mind they dont go anywhere anway.

Relak relak, it is just another attention seeker addressing his own problem. In a team, like a mini social microcosm, you do see people like this. When they meet an obstacle they can't cross, some people blame themselves, some blame everybody, some go back and kick their cats. I am doing what my nick requires me to do, in reality I have no identity.

I think bros dun even need to say what is lowlife or what is not. It is only an expediential word, cos seriously, how do you expect him to say anything intelligent? Like if somebody want to scold another guy cos he has a lot of internal anger, he would just say, hey bastard, without thinking whether the other guy is really a bastard or not. Then if we go on and take that word on a debate, it is funny lo. Just ignore and close case. Adds zero value only. ;)

pussyman72
27-01-2009, 01:38 AM
hehehe thanks colins and wooden handle

hehehe dont care them so much lets carry on what we all left out. :)

colins
27-01-2009, 02:05 AM
hehehe thanks colins and wooden handle

hehehe dont care them so much lets carry on what we all left out. :)

Come to think of it, there IS value. This is someone who's got cheated by WL! hahahahaha....;)

pussyman72
27-01-2009, 03:14 AM
Come to think of it, there IS value. This is someone who's got cheated by WL! hahahahaha....;)

lol told u that they got cheated n burn big time else how can they react so crazy when seeing what i have write :)

hehehe i dont hide i said the truth it up to one to believe or to think properly what i have just said in my earlier post.

always know how to point fingers at other but they dont look themself in the mirror. lol how to face the world like that ;)

we only talking about kanna burn by gers. havent even talk about them getting burn in the real working world yet :p

ekemono
27-01-2009, 09:30 AM
anyway look what he posted b4 in the viet thread.

"Never marry a vietnamese women I rather go for Sg, Msia or even PRC women. Vietnamese women are just like animals" - posted in march 7 08 page 210. http://www.sammyboyforum.com/matters-heart/64297-understanding-vietnamese-life-partner-210.html#post2622209

that time he said viet ger are animal n prefer prc maybe now kanna burn liao so said prc hehehe maybe he got burn by the gers so cannot take it keep scolding them whore. think he also kanna bite by viet pussy so hate them alot.

Oh... I didnt read about that remark he posted earlier on. It is so rude. Only someone with a peanut brain will pass such sweeping statement that carries no substance.

You were right. Some guys got burned big time by a specified nationality of gals will piled up the hatred inside and vent them here with sweeping rude statement. They dun even have the intellitual to pick themselves up and move on. Such men are not men, because they are petty, or what the Cantonese call it "Sum hon chug" (heart tight). They dwell into this hatred for the longest time, for they just cannot forgive what has happened. They tot they deserves better. They tot they had perform well despite in fact they have not. They failed to understand themselves, recognise and aknowledged their own capabilities and limitation. They felt cheated and mostly it is either these few causes:

1) They tot they are up to par as a Player, but met a higher skilled Player. Got burned but refuse to conciet defeat. Thus hatred start piling up

2) They tot love and sincerity can move a Player. They were too naive. Got burned and felt cheated. Again hatred start piling up

3) They finally met a nicer gal. But from all the previous failed relationship they felt blessed to be given another chance again; they give in to all they can and tries to be the NICE guy. But the problem starts when the men starts giving in too much, and magically turn into a "floor mat". Being stepped upon and taken for granted, the frustration consolidate inside and one fine day snowballed into a big bang. All hell broke loose and the relationship ended. They failed to realise the root cause was themselves; they had not love themselves enough to demand the due respect and treatment. Thus the finger starts pointing outward to blame. naturally they felt cheated of their effort and love and again hatred piled up

4) They met a nicer gal. But unfortuantely it was the gal ass luck to have met the guy, cos it is either the guy carries the negativity of passed failed relationship into the current one and screw it with unreasonable comparison or assumption, or worst, accusation.., OR, he simply is not a guy worth to be. They realtionship soured. But the finger still points outwardly to blame. And then you see sweeping statement such as "all xxxxxxxx nationality gals are @X%4^7&()@!!"

Our tots often betray our hearts. Coupled with the proven theory of "Cause and Effect", sweeping statements or long story postings will uncovered a person's thinking sooner or later.

DO_YOU_BJ
27-01-2009, 11:08 AM
Wow bro Ekemono, if what you say is true, how do ya explain this one?
I started a thread: Congrats to bro Slider72 got zapped n remark in there as below and then, then thread disappeared.......................that's y there aint no thread name except for a N/A there now

N/A 12-01-2009 11:51 AM
You shouldn't start a thread just to carry your friend's balls. Having sex with PRC singers is like eating the shits of china men I cannot understand why old men like you guys are so stupid

The remark sounds soooo sour......unless the one who deleted the thread is someone like the one you just mentioned????????

cablesnwires
27-01-2009, 11:45 AM
Wow bro Ekemono, if what you say is true, how do ya explain this one?
I started a thread: Congrats to bro Slider72 got zapped n remark in there as below and then, then thread disappeared.......................that's y there aint no thread name except for a N/A there now

N/A 12-01-2009 11:51 AM
You shouldn't start a thread just to carry your friend's balls. Having sex with PRC singers is like eating the shits of china men I cannot understand why old men like you guys are so stupid

The remark sounds soooo sour......unless the one who deleted the thread is someone like the one you just mentioned????????

Not sure why your thread is deleted or moved, but the only person that can delete should be the moderator, no?

Sammyboyfor?any comments?

colins
27-01-2009, 11:58 AM
Oh... I didnt read about that remark he posted earlier on. It is so rude. Only someone with a peanut brain will pass such sweeping statement that carries no substance.

You were right. Some guys got burned big time by a specified nationality of gals will piled up the hatred inside and vent them here with sweeping rude statement. They dun even have the intellitual to pick themselves up and move on. Such men are not men, because they are petty, or what the Cantonese call it "Sum hon chug" (heart tight). They dwell into this hatred for the longest time, for they just cannot forgive what has happened. They tot they deserves better. They tot they had perform well despite in fact they have not. They failed to understand themselves, recognise and aknowledged their own capabilities and limitation. They felt cheated and mostly it is either these few causes:

1) They tot they are up to par as a Player, but met a higher skilled Player. Got burned but refuse to conciet defeat. Thus hatred start piling up

Wah bro eke, good analysis!
Reminds me of the analogy of the carrot, egg and coffee going thru the process of boiling.
Carrot - after boiling becomes soft and mushy, means these people get weaker after shit and accept whatever that comes into their lives.
Egg - Becomes hardened up, irreversible process, means these people tough up until nothing can enter, even logic also cannot move them.
Coffee - Mix into the water and become a fine brew. Balanced and actually becomes better with boiling.

lancer76
27-01-2009, 12:25 PM

2) They tot love and sincerity can move a Player. They were too naive. Got burned and felt cheated. Again hatred start piling up

Bro the key words are in RED yeah. They Thought. i'm thinking what is he if he visits them whenever he needs to release? Calling someone lowlife but at the same time can't live without them makes him what? hmmm... anyway I wish all bros here Kong Xi Fa Cai n Year Year Got Fish n kitties. hehehehehhe :p

HCKing
27-01-2009, 11:02 PM

err sorry but r u a HE or a SHE?:confused:

dont knw y but i find yr this post looks like a product of jealousy leh.:D

cablesnwires
27-01-2009, 11:13 PM
err sorry but r u a HE or a SHE?:confused:

dont knw y but i find yr this post looks like a product of jealousy leh.:D

Either he got burnt, or she got rejected by a guy who prefers PRC chicks. :D

Wooden_Handle
28-01-2009, 01:31 AM
Good perspective..:)

rakthai
28-01-2009, 04:44 AM
As the thais always said Jia yen yen mai pen rai (Keep Cool, never mind) :D

Yo Bro PM, still love thai so much. thought you were playing viet pussies. so when you planning to go thailand. I planning to go on March wanna join us? ;)

HCKing
28-01-2009, 09:38 AM

ya could be either one of these.

could it also be he is jealous of colins being the uncle agony of this section, always giving sound advice?:eek:

DO_YOU_BJ
28-01-2009, 09:54 AM
could it also be he is jealous of colins being the uncle agony of this section, always giving sound advice?:eek:

Ya, hahahahaha:D

cablesnwires
28-01-2009, 10:08 AM
ya could be either one of these.

Haha, let me give you one more possibility, and it involves bro colins.. :D

If it's a he, our bro colins must have "stolen" his chick...

If it's a she, our bro colins must have "spurned" her...

colins
28-01-2009, 10:59 AM
Haha, let me give you one more possibility, and it involves bro colins.. :D

If it's a he, our bro colins must have "stolen" his chick...

If it's a she, our bro colins must have "spurned" her...

Bro hcking & cablesnwires, eh...brudders dun like that hor. Kenna anonymous attack I can take it, but you guys cannot do this to me what. It hurts...:(

lancer76
28-01-2009, 11:12 AM
how bout one more scarier possibility? muahhahahaha

It's a he, our bro rejected 'his' courtship? *Puke* :p

colins
28-01-2009, 11:15 AM
how bout one more scarier possibility? muahhahahaha

It's a he, our bro rejected 'his' courtship? *Puke* :p

That's a lot less scarier than Ms M.
Dear, how are you feeling today?:D

lancer76
28-01-2009, 11:35 AM
bro............ that's a low blow....... she called me darlin n dear in a single sentence this morning..... I had a outbreak of goosebumps when i heard 'darling'..... shit bro... what he hell..... i can't go out n smoke without her coming out and talk to me.....

colins
28-01-2009, 11:49 AM
bro............ that's a low blow....... she called me darlin n dear in a single sentence this morning..... I had a outbreak of goosebumps when i heard 'darling'..... shit bro... what he hell..... i can't go out n smoke without her coming out and talk to me.....

Take this offline take this offline...:eek:

yayatiger
28-01-2009, 05:48 PM
Really need to becareful when dealing with these gals.
Some of them r really good at it.

pussyman72
28-01-2009, 11:00 PM
hehehe u all so free ah :p talk about love love gay ah

colins
29-01-2009, 03:47 AM
hehehe u all so free ah :p talk about love love gay ah

We're subtly talking about a young nubile lady who has KCed herself for our bro lancer76. Not that I buay song but hahahah....aiyah lots of cultural clashes. The only thing I can say is, KC them before they do that to you! Control control!

lancer76
29-01-2009, 04:17 AM
and i did that without having to do or say anything.... sigh....

cablesnwires
29-01-2009, 09:56 AM

haha... perhaps that's the secret. :D

slider_72
29-01-2009, 11:06 AM
Seems like a nice discussion going on around here. Unfortunately I am a bit too pressed for time at the moment, can't really participate in the discussions, so thought I'd just drop by and say hello to everybody and 恭喜发财。 :D

shanshen
29-01-2009, 02:16 PM

wah! u power man! a sweet beautiful sexy kitten curling itself on your lap for u to stroke and pamper..mmmm.. very sexticing and stimulating..

u must have the hidden charm and pull factor that draws the bee to u...hahaha

lancer76
29-01-2009, 05:33 PM
err.. i seriously think that it's my goonduness... i'm not good looking at all bro. just a average joe who's abit goondu... i think she's more of a wasp than a bee bro... that's why it's kinda freaking me out.

cablesnwires
30-01-2009, 11:23 PM
... i think she's more of a wasp than a bee bro....

Help is at hand: Wasps Enemies (http://www.kellscraft.com/Wasps/Wasps14.html)

Many things you can do... :D

colins
30-01-2009, 11:45 PM
err.. i seriously think that it's my goonduness... i'm not good looking at all bro. just a average joe who's abit goondu... i think she's more of a wasp than a bee bro... that's why it's kinda freaking me out.

Told you before, either you go in and set the rules or you let it be set by someone else. Nice guy also good but you can't turn into a monster without everybody thinking that you've gone nuts. That the moral behind the story beauty and the beast. ;)

lancer76
30-01-2009, 11:55 PM
Told you before, either you go in and set the rules or you let it be set by someone else. Nice guy also good but you can't turn into a monster without everybody thinking that you've gone nuts. That the moral behind the story beauty and the beast. ;)

hehehehheheh yeah... just like someone i know *Cough 'colins'* who's enjoying himself totally by MFing all the young females in the office.. :D

colins
30-01-2009, 11:57 PM
hehehehheheh yeah... just like someone i know *Cough 'colins'* who's enjoying himself totally by MFing all the young females in the office.. :D

Take this offline take this offline...:eek:

lancer76
31-01-2009, 12:00 AM
huh??!?!?!?? *act blur* take wat off? :D

DO_YOU_BJ
31-01-2009, 11:01 AM
OMG u folks still at it.....
Pls take this and discuss in the canteen hehehehe

shanshen
31-01-2009, 11:36 AM
haha...lancer just amusing himself i think...no big issues here..

looks like the economy is getting bleaker but looking at those ktvs and niteclubs including HFJ, the crowds are still there..

just have to spend more time in coffee shops for tokcok with expenses of ~1.20 per cuppa and a bowl of noodle at $3~$5 instead of the $xx hundreds in those joints.. visiting those joints now becomes a luxury instead...sigh!...

lancer76
31-01-2009, 08:27 PM
haha...lancer just amusing himself i think...no big issues here..

looks like the economy is getting bleaker but looking at those ktvs and niteclubs including HFJ, the crowds are still there..

just have to spend more time in coffee shops for tokcok with expenses of ~1.20 per cuppa and a bowl of noodle at $3~$5 instead of the $xx hundreds in those joints.. visiting those joints now becomes a luxury instead...sigh!...

hehehhe thanks bro. Yeah was at Duxton the night before... man it was deserted.. so i guess quite alot of ppl are cutting down cheonging nowadays. That's y hiding at home is still the cheapest. heheheheh :D

Wooden_Handle
31-01-2009, 09:24 PM
I think the activities in the forum also decrease, may be becos of CNY holiday.

colins
01-02-2009, 04:16 AM

Has always been a luxury to me! Not just now....:(

cunt_search
01-02-2009, 07:58 AM
KC - Kam Cheng (feelings) trap
should ask wikipedia to put in their web:p

For Gals
Objective
Gals come to look for $$ / prick?

Vision
to be the golden globe award winner for best actress

Mission
to milk Silliporean as much as possible

Action Plan
Non - KC
... Service good good in KTV
... return business
... follow up at H81 (higher return for ST)

KC -
... invest time ie H81 FOC (minus room charges and dinner/supper)
... SHOPPING (the key word) start paying in kinds...
... even air tickets...

For Guys

Objective
Guys go look for pussies / love?

Vision
to be the golden globe award winner for best actor

Mission
to be the Special one (think Morihino)

Action Plan
.. buy gifts
.. pay higher tips
.. buy supper / dinner
.. etc

cppboost
16-08-2009, 04:11 AM

kudos to u colins nice philosophy.
Is the most benevolent the most cruel because he understands what is correct and what is wrong so is not afraid carrying out his decisions?
Is the one who is most fair because he bases his fairness on what should be given or meted out based on all the possible known inputs? though its not the most popular distribution but what should be given out
Is the one who wishes yr well being is also the most cruel to you because without the heart thumping jolt he cannot wake us up from our dreams and delusions?(red pill or green pill:D)

CNY_OX09
16-08-2009, 12:31 PM
this is very interesting thread with a lot of bros sharing their experience here.
very good for someone likes me,just starting to go around these type of places.

kingx3
16-08-2009, 12:43 PM
bro cunt search,

nice and very pinpoint summary. you certainly know how the PRC gals and the regular chiongster works and think. thumb-up :)

Ichigo_Kurosaki
16-08-2009, 01:58 PM
A master of oral instruments (Singer) once said "As we say in China - 'As long as there's a pit, people will fall into it" because every man want a piece of the 'Action!'

No wonder tons of would-be singers arrive at the gates of our shores each year, hoping to become rich or just to generate a little extra excitement in their so called "tough life" back home....

wulie
01-11-2009, 09:02 PM
Hi there,

read all of your stories,well agreed to all of u,but there is a fucker out there i know that do the oppsite.

he would first give everthing to the PRC then when he think she is ready the fucker would ask all back and even with some profits,as the girls he dated would be touch thru his actions,love,sincerity and of course his skills in bed.

see see only
02-11-2009, 07:39 PM
Hi there,

read all of your stories,well agreed to all of u,but there is a fucker out there i know that do the oppsite.

he would first give everthing to the PRC then when he think she is ready the fucker would ask all back and even with some profits,as the girls he dated would be touch thru his actions,love,sincerity and of course his skills in bed.

Wow I call this fairy tale:D

but the key words is "then when he think she is ready the fucker" Please elaborate 1 out of how many "fucker" PRC around???????? :eek:

ahit1
04-11-2009, 12:36 PM
Hi All

Was reading this thread, then something struck my memory. Remember quite sometime ago, was chionging at a ktv where there was this 2 PRC ktv girls discussing about the bags they have in our room. Girl A mentioned that someone gave her a few hundred dollars bag, then asked Girl B about how much her bag cost. Girl B reply like thousand plus or few thousands i cn't remember, but anyway is those thousands range one lah. Then Girl A mumbled something like 'Eee...my one so cheapo. Think better keep at home lah'

At that time I sort of feel pity for the man who bought the bag for Girl A. People may use his heart and soul to search for a nice one for her, even though it may not cost alot to her, is the thought that count. Then you just look down on people and discard it at home like that just because of the price.

From that day onwards I tell myself no point buy any gifts to any of these PRC girls, no matter how ex the gift is, unless I am so fility rich that I find money is too heavy for my pocket to hold. You never know what they think behind your back, when in front of you say 'thank you lah', 'love you lah' this kind of things. Worse still your gift may end up in don't know which corner of the cupboard which she will long forget about it.

LCL7788
04-11-2009, 05:35 PM
At that time I sort of feel pity for the man who bought the bag for Girl A. People may use his heart and soul to search for a nice one for her, even though it may not cost alot to her, is the thought that count. Then you just look down on people and discard it at home like that just because of the price.

What did you expect?
More?
From a whore?

People should not think that the kind acts, lavish gifts and generous cash payouts to whores are great and noble acts of charity.
What do you want in return?
Gratitude?
Love?
From a whore?
You got to be kidding!

When you decide to play the KC game (if not where got bother with gifts? Cuz there's better meat out there!!) know what you are in for and what to expect. You think ANY of it is remotely real?
Even a 3 year old kid wont be so easily taken in by such ridiculous fantasies.
Look, its called playing a game.
One that you chose to play.
The whore plays her part to try and ensnare you.
It is up to you to play along to get your $$$ worth back or to be suckered into living a fantasy dream which will only leave you poorer and heartbroken.
Gifts like those things are a one time write off. You throw the money in and try to get priority access or limited priority access for a while.
But thats it.
They are not meant to last.
Why think so hard about whether the not the whore truly appreciates such things or not.
Just make sure you get what you want out of the investment and then LEAVE.

From my experience, these PRC Lian Whores usually have little taste but lots of vanity.
You influential enough to get a Birkin and give one to a PRC hooker you think she can appreciate? The design and workmanship is just lost on them. They just want to keep up with the next lian and look good.
Its just matter of face for them.
So never spend beyond your means.
Cuz you cant beat these PRC whores. And their greed and vanity.
And you cant blame them because thats just the way they are.
Even if she had chio chio you , ultimately you CHOOSE to pay for her so there is no doubt even if you feel "cheated' then you should blame your own idiocy.
Why blame them when it is your own unrealistic expectations at work?
IF you think the small and cheap LV monogram handbag you gave is big fuck think of what the next better chai tow player can give her?
So why bother comparing?
Or complaining?

With a whore there is no love no gratitude no emotional bond so lets leave them be and move on.
If you are rich enough to play with them go ahead but also temper your expectations lah.
At the most you get what you pay for.
Nothing more or less.
F&F aside, I'd rather give my money to real charity causes.
And if there are any leftovers, I'd much rather just get some nice accessories from Prada for my dog.
At least she is capable of genuine loyalty, affection and even more.

LCL7788
05-11-2009, 01:40 AM
Got zapped for leaving the post above.
What am I supposed to do?
Say sorry and recant my views?
Well I wont.

Did I unknowingly stepped on someone's tail with those comments?
Maybe you are the chairman of some whore fanclub or hooker defense league. Dont matter. If you cant take the truth then dont hang out with whores.
My post was not directed at seasoned old playboys who can handle themselves and know better or the really rare exceptions who find true love with a whore.
And neither have I said its ok to treat whores like trash. All I advise is caution and wariness.
Open your eyes and use your brain & not your dick to think for a change.
It is really the morons who paid to be invited to a conjob and cheat session and who end up howling so loudly that deserve to be mocked.

People shouldn't live in fantasy land and believe their life esp. if it involves bonking whores to be some grand fairy tale.
Knights in shining armor? Or fools to the slaughter?
You give a hooker one cheapo bag and you think its a game changer?
Get real.
So what if they fling it aside the next week or even the next day?
These are professional tricksters who chew up half a dozen men day after day, night after night without blinking. When they are done and have no use value for these reatards any more, each of them will be flung thoughtlessly aside eventually.
No mercy. But no hard feelings, hor my dear?
So you think they'd care about one stupid bag?
What is it to them?

Don't try to play the game if you dont know the rules.

indianmagicoil
05-11-2009, 02:09 AM
Wah bro u say it like it is not Class95 so White Knight dun like to hear. The truth hurts but the truth will set you free... yah I know so fricking cliched but so true.

indianmagicoil
06-11-2009, 08:25 PM
Many go in with eyes wide shut! Mama-san always tell me "you no serious na"... nuff said!
Thanks Bro Collin for the Singha!