PDA

View Full Version : My Shanghai Love

The Vet
09-01-2009, 06:03 PM
It was a cold wet afternoon, when James Chong arrived in Shanghai. This was his first trip to China and he is quite apprehensive about it.

The hotel sent a limousine to fetch him and very soon he was on his way to the Marriot Hotel located at Tomorrow Square.

Stepping out of the car, a very tall and beautiful Hotel staff came up and greeted him.

"Good Afternoon Mr. Chong, Welcome to the the Marriot hotel. My name is Maggie Li and I am here to show you to the room"

James was not paying attention to what was being said. He was enjoying the beautiful sight in front of him.

This Maggie was about 1.7m tall, very slender and slim and despite the uniform she wore, seems to be very well endowed. She looks great with her hair bunned up.

Swallowing back his saliva, James managed to muttered a "Thank you" with muted breath.

In the lift, James could not help admiring Maggie from the back. He found himself inching towards her trying to catch a whiff of her perfume. He backed off when he found the porter staring at him.

James's heart was beating fast as he found himself very attracted to Maggie.

Upon reaching the "lobby floor" , they had to change to another lift to reach the rooms. In the lift, james tried to strike a conversation with Maggie but was met with very short but polite replies. The porter was still staring at them.

Once in the room, Maggie then went about explaining the room facilities to James. Her voice was sweet and demure and James was thrilled.

Maggie then bade her goodbye to James with a wide smile. James found himself retrieving a 100 yuan and gave it to Maggie for a tip.

After Maggie left the room, James was still in a stupor. James started to wonder whether he will see her again.

To be continued.

cablesnwires
10-01-2009, 11:44 AM
Bro The Vet,

I'm not sure how's the ending, but just a gentle reminder this is the Matters of the Heart.

DO_I_BJ
10-01-2009, 02:18 PM
i sense a sex story coming up. lol

BlurWolfe
11-01-2009, 02:26 AM
I am not surprised this is a story, they do have good looking gals to welcome you in china.

colins
11-01-2009, 06:11 AM
Bro The Vet,

I'm not sure how's the ending, but just a gentle reminder this is the Matters of the Heart.

James Chong sounds familiar...

Oh the end, let me try, Maggie will get fucked by James and if that's not a real KC story, Bro Vet will get the same from everybody else in the forum cos this is not the section for sex stories.