PDA

View Full Version : Another heartlhess one got busted

noolxa
09-01-2009, 08:55 PM
Quoted from This is Tomy|VeryBian (http://www.verybian.com/2008/12/26/this-is-tomy/)

PART II

I have a very well to do friend called “Tracy“.

We grew up together.

I brought her to party for the first time, i brought her to drink. We “zhao” school together and we did alot of things together, like sleeping together as well. (Whenever she’s pissed drunk and doesn’t know to walk.)

So Tracy’s parents went overseas and her very Well to do parents sent a Private investigators to track her wheresabout and obviously, she was out me, so i got “tracked” as well. Either way, we were both “tracked” down in different medias, such a videos and pictures.

When Tracy’s parents came back to Singapore, they rang me up and asked me over to pay them a visit and so i did and they showed me the video and pictures of the both of us and another man, whom she went out with every past midnight.

The closer, i look, the more familar he looks.

Then i realised HEY! Isn’t that my Ex boyfriend, TOMY!

The half botak one!

Omg! I totally freaked out!

So i started crying, rolling all over the floor. I mean, i don’t care if he is my ex of half a year ago, or even a decade ago. As long as, i loved him before. As long as he was my boyfriend for a minute. He’s forever her friend’s ex boyfriend.

And not as though they were serious about each other, they were out for fun and god knows what.

I cannot believe this!

She told me that Tomy still keeps the Cd i gave him etc, but that defeats the point. I don’t care how much he loved me last time and how he didn’t discard the burned cd, which i took 10 minutes to sort out the songs.

I don’t care! The point is HELLO? Have you ever treated me as a friend? Why are you doing this?

I am going to take it out on Tomy, that womanizer!

DO_I_BJ
09-01-2009, 09:06 PM
Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

out of pt TS. and the story got no head no tail. i catch no balls either.

Kittenish
09-01-2009, 09:54 PM
The TS is saying that its her best friend's parents that found evidence of her best friend having 'fun' with the TS's ex. (no idea if he was her ex then)

Its an unspoken girl rule that, you aren't supposed to go anywhere near your best friend(bff)'s ex...

Anyway, TS.
You need to decide if your friendship is worth more than a dude (who isn't with you anymore). Is it worth it to let a guy break up a long friendship?
I wish you all the best & hope you can move on from this.

ekemono
09-01-2009, 11:18 PM
Fisrt we had the $70 dates story, now we have the 10 mins MP3 sorting effort. I am starting to worry for my young son

TrulyAsia
10-01-2009, 06:51 AM
1st of all, i dunno wat the hell you are trying to say, wats there to take it out on this guy, he does not belongs to you anymore, so wats wrg if he is with others.

2nd, how did you manage to convince urself to be with this guy???

I think you shld seriously consider thanking ur fren from freeing you of this misery, thanking sm1 is better then hateing sm1

Lastly, pls GET A LIFE !!!!:p:p:p

noolxa
14-01-2009, 05:45 PM
Actually, I was just citing the post from the blogs...

I'm not the "victim"...

If you want the full story, you can read on...

Bible Story Part I|VeryBian (http://www.verybian.com/2008/12/30/bible-story-part-i/)
Bible Story Part II|VeryBian (http://www.verybian.com/2008/12/30/bible-story-part-ii/)

Revenge Plot|VeryBian (http://www.verybian.com/2008/12/28/revenge-plot/)

colins
14-01-2009, 06:43 PM
Actually, I was just citing the post from the blogs...

I'm not the "victim"...

If you want the full story, you can read on...

You started a thread citing from a blog? What's your view on the whole story?

zhaonan
15-01-2009, 07:08 AM
Thats life of nowadays ppl.

huanggua
15-01-2009, 10:29 AM
Just another story of human frailty.

yingge
16-01-2009, 07:41 AM
I understand the feeling.