PDA

View Full Version : A local beautician

hayashi72
20-01-2009, 10:21 PM
I get to know a local beautician last yr. She is a very sweet young lady. Told me that she is ard 26 yo but looks like 22 or 23. I signed up for a facial package. Everytime, I am very motivated to see her for facial session.
Laying on the bed, feeling her hands touching my face. I enjoyed the session with her, chit chatting, feeling so nice and comfortable. Sometimes, i even fantasize hugging her and kissing her in the beauty saloon when we are alone. There was once I asked her whether she wants to get a ride from me... to my surprise, she said yes! I was so happy. We had a nice dinner and I sent her back home.. nothing special happens..

But the bad news is.... she is a already mum with kids and her husband always ignore her, come back home very late... and I am married..:(

How nice if we could know each other earlier

Oralcraz
20-01-2009, 11:10 PM
When we meet someone new (opposite sex)..... is always nice, especially if can share a good conversation. However, isn't this the same feeling when we meet our wife the first time then? End of the day ... same same. This is a kind of self psychology..... something that is missing in the marriage relationship. That's why u hv that kind of feeling. U can advise, U can befriend, but must bare in mind that she is after all someone's wife.
Best Wishes.

hayashi72
21-01-2009, 12:35 AM
Hi Bro... thanks for the sound advice.
Indeed, I understand that the kind of hot feeling is temporary. Eventually, reality will set in after you get to know a person better. All things being said, we still unwittingly fall into this pitfall of infatuation. Guess, I will bear in mind that afterall she is still someone's wife. The most, I can only be her platonic friend

colins
21-01-2009, 01:05 AM
...The most, I can only be her platonic friend.

Like to share this song with you bro.

Sad To Belong To Someone Else
by England Dan And John Ford Coley

Met you on a springtime day
You were mindin your life
And I was mindin mine, too

Lady when you looked my way
I had a strange sensation
And, darlin thats when I knew...

That its sad to belong to someone else
When the right one comes along,
Yes, its sad to belong to someone else
When the right one comes along.

Oh, I wake up in the night
And I reached beside me
Hopin you will be there

But instead I find someone
Who believe in me when I said
Id always care.

Oh its sad to belong to someone else

So I lived my life in a dreamworld
For the rest of my days
Just you and me walkin hand in hand
In a wishful memory
Oh, I guess thats all
That it would ever be.

Wish I had a time machine
I could make myself go back
Until the day I was born,
And I would live my life again
and rearrange it so that Ill be
Yours from now on.

Oh its sad to belong to someone else

Fusion
21-01-2009, 09:52 AM
Hi Bros Hayashi72,

You have a chance here!
If she confide in you, it means that you have a chance especially
if start complaining about her husband.

Remember, you are married.
This can be a fling, an affair - if you let you heart rule you, you will
be in deep shit.

Take an initiative - when driving, put your hand on the side, accidentally
touch her hand, then touch her waist, if she never resist you. You have a chance.
When you go for facial, after facial just hug her light (no touching of any part
of the body - just your shoulder and shoulder).
Make it a habit, just like ang month friendly hug, then slowly after 10 hugs,
Move it to have some body touch...
Take it slow.... You will get her eventually and thr process will be very stimulating.
Just remember, Don't fall in love - only lust...

All woman are human, they have need, if their husband not doing it...
Nothing worst for you to fulfill her need - Good for their marriage.

slider_72
21-01-2009, 10:49 AM
Hi Bros Hayashi72,

You have a chance here!

Bro, I have to disagree with your comments here. It is not good to bonk someone else's wife even if they are estranged. There are plenty of WLs around. If TS is sick and tired of the usual bonk and go type of WLs, can go for other varieties. If he wants the thrill of wooing a girl and the park-tor type of feeling, can try going for singers at HFJs.

For non-WLs, can always try the local pubs and clubs and try his luck fishing the local SYTs.

Oralcraz
21-01-2009, 02:45 PM
Hi Bros Hayashi72,

You have a chance here!

Remember, you are married.
This can be a fling, an affair - if you let you heart rule you, you will
be in deep shit.

All woman are human, they have need, if their husband not doing it...
Nothing worst for you to fulfill her need - Good for their marriage.

Bro Fusion, I wouldn't advise anyone to ups someone's wife. I agree with slider72 fully. Is OK to ups divorcee, single, spinster, widow or WL's. Someone's wife, don't mark around.

and Bro colins.....MAN! A great and touching song indeed.

geckoSG
21-01-2009, 02:56 PM
Hmmm, perhaps I'm different from most of you guys here.
Married or not, still the same... As long both parties are willing...
We are all adults...

TS, I understand your feeling also, I too had such feel with my
third fling... we wished we had knew each other long ago...

However, do face it my friend... Some people are better off
as lovers, FB or patronic friends... Not life long partners...

hayashi72
21-01-2009, 10:41 PM
Thanks to all brothers who have given me the thoughts.
Looks like my thread has sparked off a series of discussion between morality and lust.
Indeed, I am torn between being her platonic friend or fling-to-be. At times, I want to touch her hands while she was doing facial for me. My mind was filled with scenes of intimacy with her.

I guess, eventually, even if as much as I want to have an "special" relationship with her, it still needs both hands to clap. If she does not want at all, I think all I can do is to dream.

Let pray that my infatuation for her will go quickly so that I can get my sanity back

cablesnwires
21-01-2009, 11:12 PM
I guess, eventually, even if as much as I want to have an "special" relationship with her, it still needs both hands to clap. If she does not want at all, I think all I can do is to dream.

Let pray that my infatuation for her will go quickly so that I can get my sanity back

Sorry bro hayashi72, what if she wants it? Do you follow your heart or your brain?

Just to relate a story, i had every chance to get fresh with someone's wife, and this is after she caught her husband with someone else, and she's someone who i really fancy...

I didn't do it, cause it is never going to be fair later on... more problems...

I didn't regret for one moment.... even now..

owen10
22-01-2009, 01:52 AM
Bro, I have to disagree with your comments here. It is not good to bonk someone else's wife even if they are estranged. There are plenty of WLs around. If TS is sick and tired of the usual bonk and go type of WLs, can go for other varieties. If he wants the thrill of wooing a girl and the park-tor type of feeling, can try going for singers at HFJs.

For non-WLs, can always try the local pubs and clubs and try his luck fishing the local SYTs.

i agree with u bro. unless if she's oredi divorced, nvr go for some1's wife even if she's goin thru a stormy r'ship with her husband. yrslf may well b havin fun with d wife, but spare a thought for d poor hubby. hw wd u feel to c yr wife bein screwed by some1 else!

i overlooked d last sentence tt TS is oso married! better stop harbouring such thoughts else yr r'ship with yr wifey will suffer eventually.

of cos TS, u shd b a mature adult, i cant tell u wat to do lah. juz a friendly advice. take care!

HCKing
22-01-2009, 02:46 AM
Looks like my thread has sparked off a series of discussion between morality and lust.
Indeed, I am torn between being her platonic friend or fling-to-be. At times, I want to touch her hands while she was doing facial for me. My mind was filled with scenes of intimacy with her.

bro u want to get back yr sanity? go for yr facial elsewhere. lots of pretty beautician out there 4 u to bio until song. tis is actually wat i normally do to prevent myself from kana KC - never keep going back 4 the same girl everytime.

u getting infactuated with her is nthing strange or new, cos it is most likely to be 自作多情. there r many such cases where guys 自作多情 when the girl behaves friendly and open towards them but they didnt knw in reality the girl isnt friendly and open towards them ONLY but other guys as well. this is simple business strategy in the service line to get return business and regular customers.

ekemono
22-01-2009, 06:46 AM
What goes around comes around.
If you wanna sleep better at night, move on to another who isn't someone else wife.
Dun do to others what you dun wan others to do to you.

Remember......

KARMA...

Longitude
22-01-2009, 08:40 AM
Treat others as you would like to be treated. This is a lifelong rule of conduct taught by Confucius. It is also an Hindu precept and fundamental to Christianity. Mathew 7:12.

Oralcraz
22-01-2009, 02:49 PM

All along, the choice and thoughts are within U. Whether is it infatuation, dream or just simply fantasy, is up to u to figure it out. IMHO, go somewhere else for yr facial in order to get over it or better still, bring yr wife along the next time. Don't give yourself a chance! If she is not married, then different story.
Won't be surprised if u go somewhere else for facial, u may say "eh! this one also not bad hoh!:p Tmrw going again u know"

Megatronzombie
22-01-2009, 05:00 PM
Bro TS also you must consider your own wife? Whats wrong with your own relationship that you have to resort to looking at other people's wife? If you have kids, then even more so you need to think about it. That lady already have 2 kids to think about too...

colins
22-01-2009, 07:01 PM
bro u want to get back yr sanity? go for yr facial elsewhere. lots of pretty beautician out there 4 u to bio until song. tis is actually wat i normally do to prevent myself from kana KC - never keep going back 4 the same girl everytime.

u getting infactuated with her is nthing strange or new, cos it is most likely to be 自作多情. there r many such cases where guys 自作多情 when the girl behaves friendly and open towards them but they didnt knw in reality the girl isnt friendly and open towards them ONLY but other guys as well. this is simple business strategy in the service line to get return business and regular customers.

Fully agree!
Stay between the line of flirting and professionalism, you get many many loyal customers. Woman are always more sensitive, they know your infatuation even before you. Some use that to get business, some just guard against that.

bedtime-stories
31-01-2009, 12:58 AM
hai..after reading all the advices out there, can anyone jus think wat if the real thing happen to yourself.."yup thats u reading this post.." will each n everyone do the same thing as mentioned???hmmm...well we said we will but when the time comes..i dont think each n every will do the same..