PDA

View Full Version : Sometime about LuLu (exTB thai FL)

myhoneydee
25-01-2009, 10:24 PM
sorry i have to shift my post from here
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/welcome-fl-dome-free-stds-included/84648-fair-skinned-lulu-good-service-good-spoken-english-1-shot-package-availabe.html?highlight=lulu
to here.

I just want to tell bros here about my encounter with "LuLu"

She was here with TB stable last year May if i remember correctly. This never happen to me but when i see her i immediately sms TB to extend the session. I even when back to her many time and booked an overnight with her.... i dunno, but to me she seems special.... did u ever see a Thai FL with a laptop????

She told me she has to work in SG cos she need to pay for her elder brother school fees which is about 50Kbaht, about 2Kplus sgd.

She has problem with TB and she was ask to leave sg, back she managed to get a bro here to extend her stay here by booking and paying hotel here for another 3 days.... where i still see her everyday. that bro even bought a very expensive handphone...... plus a M card.

In june she email me and tell me she is going to japan to study japanese, as i was crazy about her, i told her i would like to see her before she go. i gave her a date but she told me she can't make it cos a "brother john" is visiting her in BKK. So i met her on a later date. Same time happen, she ask for money, buy bags etc etc and as foolish as i was i did.

DO_YOU_BJ
26-01-2009, 12:58 PM
Her actions and feeling are totally different from yours.
You have feelings for her...she has PARANGS on you.....
Think its pretty obvious liao
You already know what to do.

pussyman72
26-01-2009, 02:59 PM
1. laptop she using.. email she using to correspond with u. do u think u the only one?

2. Pay her bro school fees??? what sch fee? uni??? sure bo or is it paying the so call bro?? maybe a imagination bro :rolleyes:

2. another bro extend her stay, plus paying hotel, buying expensive hp or just a normal hp for her.... dont u see something???

3. u wanna meet her but she said she has another terrak coming? ;)

4. she said she go jp study... to be frank why go all the way to jp to study Japanese. thailand dont have course? Think again when gers said they going some where to study or work in restaurant.. u know what they going there for if u get what i mean. ;) 2 famous place now they like to go is jp and arab

5. are u her terrak??? or carrot?

nvm since u know u are foolish so be it. move on... u can see all the tricks already. so dont carry on anymore or else u really coma.

First time see ger u like in FL or what, u will somehow kanna tom yam kun. hehehe dont get sad or angry cos it takes 2 hands to claps since u are also the willing party to give her the money n items.

Cheers happy bonking and have fun :)

myhoneydee
26-01-2009, 05:11 PM
thanks bro for the advises...........
like bro here i am really too blind to see or i refuse to see what's happening....
really big carrot head.... :(:(:(:(

fee3fow
27-01-2009, 12:21 AM
i dunno, but to me she seems special.... did u ever see a Thai FL with a laptop????

I have seem many Thai FL not only bring laptop when they come to Sg to work but also newest model hp, PDAs etc. They say they come SG work because they need the money badly (pay brother school fee, parents die need take care siblings,no money to pay own school fees) but sometimes you see the things they have/buy even better than some brothers here (at least better than me i poor man :()

From what i see you are being KC big time pls get out before you are too deep. Money lost is no issues but heartbroken is something that no amount of money can heal

pussyman72
27-01-2009, 12:52 AM
IMoney lost is no issues but heartbroken is something that no amount of money can heal

hehehe now now this is a good advice. $$ lost can find but heartbroken takes longer time to heal... when heartbroken hate will comes in n then behave like a mad guys naming all gers are bad.

sorry i not saying the WL are all good but there is good ones just hard to find only. see ur heng suay.

My own thinking if wanna give pple who started in this realtionship better think twice before going ahead not sure better think 10x 100x 1000x b4 going into it. it not ez and it alot of effort to put in.. dont need to said too detail cos the person who really wanna goes into it will feel it later...

so better to backoff when u see KC coming. this is to help urself from getting hurt. chok dee

myhoneydee
27-01-2009, 11:13 AM
From what i see you are being KC big time pls get out before you are too deep. Money lost is no issues but heartbroken is something that no amount of money can heal

how true how true.... :(
the thing is it's all about the money... it's all the lies....
since oct last yr she has a jap bf where i do not know:mad:, and she still tell me she is lonely in tokyo and want me to visit her.... she want me to help her shift hostel cos she is not happy with her korean roommate. she want me to help her with the air ticket back to bkk for the school holiday cos she is lonely there..... all these crap when she has a bf there.....
I am still ok and give her all my blessing if she tell me abt her bf months ago.... but not after all those lies...
i can confirm she is studying in japan cos i saw her jap student visa and i did send something to her school and class where she received it. And she is staying in a student dome.
i am really disappointed in her, again i thought she is different from the others, i am wrong big time!!!! :(

pussyman72
27-01-2009, 02:25 PM
like bro here i am really too blind to see or i refuse to see what's happening....
really big carrot head.... :(:(:(:(

another word that is very dangerous is I "Refuse" to see... if u choose to ignore or refuse to know the truth or should i said accept the truth then is better not to get involve at all.

My exp can tell u that when we choose to ignore/ refuse = KC big time. that is my advice to u bud. Cheers

warlord
27-01-2009, 06:52 PM
really big carrot head.... :(:(

Bro,

What do you see as the finale of this?

What end results do you expect? Any plan?

Going into anything, whether it is biz, relationship, job, playing a game, you should know what you want.

Try see the end, far end, future, or whatever. Then think hard again...

goog luck and take care!:):)

ps, use..."thanks bro for the advice"......

warlord
27-01-2009, 06:57 PM
another word that is very dangerous is I "Refuse" to see... if u choose to ignore or refuse to know the truth or should i said accept the truth then is better not to get involve at all.

My exp can tell u that when we choose to ignore/ refuse = KC big time. that is my advice to u bud. Cheers

solid advice!

fee3fow
28-01-2009, 07:55 AM
To Bro myhoneydee:
Try to forget about her and move on in life. Just take it as an experience gain in life. Remember "What don't kill us will only make us stronger" :D

myhoneydee
28-01-2009, 09:19 AM
"thanks bro for the advice":D:D

i actually thought we got something going :(

i sms her yesterday and questioned her n her reply was :-

"why must i hide from u.r u so important to me..." :mad

sad huh!!!!! after so many things i have done for her!

and i replied " i am just another customer to you"

DO_YOU_BJ
28-01-2009, 09:58 AM
"thanks bro for the advice":D:D
i actually thought we got something going :(
i sms her yesterday and questioned her n her reply was :-
sad huh!!!!! after so many things i have done for her!
and i replied " i am just another customer to you"

Do not try to get the truth from her lip...cos you'll never.....
What you need to do for yourself is stop harbouring any tots of hope and move on with your life....WITHOUT HER!!!!!
Remember, you're nothing more than $$$$$ to her so she'll say anything to make you feel at ease and not loose you as a source of 1 or her incomes......
Note: 有真就有假,有假就有真,什么是真什么是假?
Aint worth trying to fix a puzzle than can never be completed in the 1st place dude.......
Be strong, clear minded and do not harbour any 希望and you'll be fine my friend.

cablesnwires
28-01-2009, 10:24 AM

you are walking on dangerous ground... when you are mad, means you have expectation on this r/s.

Of course there will be disappointment, but just make sure where you are clear where you stand.

Don't give up the whole forest just to have a tree... :D

myhoneydee
28-01-2009, 01:47 PM
hi all bro,
thanks.

there were so much hate in me last week till i was thinking of "making her pay for all the lies"......... :mad: I know where she stay, i know where she study, i know her full name, i know hell a lot of personal things and i was thinking of ..... really BAD things..... real BAD!!!:mad:
well i am more "cool headed" now. I am not expecting of any results out of my "confrontation" with her. Just want to warn those bro who are "carrot" like me.....:p
thanks bro....

fee3fow
28-01-2009, 07:56 PM
hi all bro,
thanks.

there were so much hate in me last week till i was thinking of "making her pay for all the lies"......... :mad: I know where she stay, i know where she study, i know her full name, i know hell a lot of personal things and i was thinking of ..... really BAD things..... real BAD!!!:mad:
well i am more "cool headed" now. I am not expecting of any results out of my "confrontation" with her. Just want to warn those bro who are "carrot" like me.....:p
thanks bro....

Great to see you have already cool down and start thinking with your head :D
Don't have so much hate in your heart. Fill it up with more love and the world would be a more beautiful place for you and the people around you

etct88
28-01-2009, 11:24 PM
Great to see you have already cool down and start thinking with your head :D
Don't have so much hate in your heart. Fill it up with more love and the world would be a more beautiful place for you and the people around you

Yes, 'temper is expensive, don't lose it', for you do not know what damage, temper can do......

pussyman72
29-01-2009, 10:33 AM
Yes, 'temper is expensive, don't lose it', for you do not know what damage, temper can do......

hehehe wanna hot head not on top must be below hot head then can poke poke no point hot head on the top n get into trouble. ;)

pussyman72
29-01-2009, 10:37 AM
hi all bro,
thanks.

there were so much hate in me last week till i was thinking of "making her pay for all the lies"......... :mad:

Just want to warn those bro who are "carrot" like me.....:p

first u ask for it cos u jump into the boat u cant blame her tell u lies. it take 2 hands to clap n u want to do it without opening ur eyes and ears....

second since u learn ur lesson then no point saying u are carrot everyone is a carrot it whether big or small...

I everyday also carrot but i get what i want LOL :p

FL Lover
29-01-2009, 11:24 AM
To TS,

First I dont see why u need to be so angry with her abt cheating you based on the followings:

1) U already know her background before u started with her... (FL)
2) U have already made up your mind when u started with her thinking that u can change her mindset by standing by her when she needs u
3) What is purpose of SBF for? I assume that you have properly read through THOUSANDS of our SAD F..K stories in here and yet u do not learn from our mistakes
4) I guess u have been getting too much "FOC" fucks from her till to a point that your small head rules over yor big head. YOR FOC fucks is not FOC. U have to pay back one way or the other.
5) Yor BROS, FRIENDS, BUDDIES would have warned you but as usual, things dont go the way that you want at times.

In short, there is no need to start blaming her for cheating on you. U already know the risks of going with her and u are willing to take that risk. No point in looking back now, what I can advise you is to look forward, keep those happy memories of her deep somewhere in yor heart, find a good girl and start a new relationship.

But then hor... when I tell u to start a new relationship, just remb this.... RISKS ARE HIGHER IF YOU DECIDE TO GO FOR FLS/WLS.. They are not here to find love in the first place.... goodness!!!!

DO_YOU_BJ
29-01-2009, 11:32 AM
Remember the Golden Rule......
As long as she's still working........SHE AIN'T YOURS!!!!!!
So, if u apply that, it's near impossible to get cheated!!!!
Remember, near impossible not impossible hehehehe;)

fenwick
29-01-2009, 11:55 AM
I think the story still haven't end yet, cos TS is still smsing her...( Big time KC liao la )!!!!

pussyman72
29-01-2009, 01:51 PM
RISKS ARE HIGHER IF YOU DECIDE TO GO FOR FLS/WLS.. They are not here to find love in the first place.... goodness!!!!

aye bro FL me lei i also coma big time lei. how how i need advice... :p

i kanna voodoo big time how how.... coma liao.. phom mai kao chai phom tham arai laew :D

lol joke a side. Yes what bro FL said is true. They are here for MONEY not here to talk about LOVE. if want love they dont know how go n find her own country boys to talk love ah.

especially they dont think like sgp or my. their culture are diff can we understand them. the answer is NO. we dont even know their language. there are things i dont want to share here, how to understand this gers.. cos know too much will get one into too deep and later never see properly fall into hole.

but knowing them well will also have advantage hehehehe cos can play game but there is no SUCH THING AS FOC FARK this one i have to stress cos there is no such things or bullshit saying he have FOC. in some way we still pay. example pay for her lunch, dinner, buy food for her to cook, buy clothes... etc. many to said no point talking about it...

u maybe just a fark mate to her since she enjoy being with u but u still PAY. heheh had to stress this else pple still dont understand.

I with my viet ger i also still pay for this n that. not alot but i still pay bottom line. we still have good sex and she always spend time with me when she free. we meet everyday during lunch. she dont eat during lunch we go seaside walk just to spend time with each other but some how i still pay for things.

if dont pay i dont know how to hide my cb face. knn dont have to pay for sex but small things dont buy then better go jump down from hdb... disgrace man... unless the ger ask for something that is too much then fark it else small things like food n clothes are nothing.

myhoneydee
29-01-2009, 01:59 PM
no la no more sms liao la :D
end of story with her. all are memories now, good or bad.

like many bro here said it's partly my fault too.... and i have to stop blaming myself too... :)
sometime i need to listen to my brain rather then listen to my heart!!!!!

ok time to sms okt hehehehe :p

thanks to bro : DO_YOU_BJ, pussyman72, fee3fow,warlord,cablesnwires,etct88,FL Lover,fenwick

and all the small and big carrot :D

myhoneydee
29-01-2009, 02:23 PM
errrr..... one more question :-

how would i react if i see her in BKK?
1. :eek:
2. :)
3. :o
4. :mad:

anyway i still do not understand thai culture. Why the girls have to go out to work and the man (brother, father) stay at home a shake leg, same time in Hanoi too.

probeng
29-01-2009, 05:00 PM
talking about thai girl, i know this girl Lin from nana gogo bar, she is 24yo and has a Australian Chinese "bf" who she been in contact for 2 years. This guy ,like Dee, showered Lin with gifts and money, example he gave her 30kBaht just to spend one week with him in SG.
Lately he proposed to Lin and want her to move to Australia with him, he even had all the visa and all paperwork done up. This guy really Love Lin very much, according to Lin. But she told him to wait for another 4 years because she want to work!
I asked Lin does she reciprocate his love and she say no. She don't love him but "like" him instead. She has tried many times to let him know that she will not marry him now or love him, she even try to lie to him that she has a thai bf, but this Australian still persist.

so question:-
-Lin is now 24yo and has a chance to marry a Rich man, why she still want to work "as a gogo bar girl" ? at least she "like" him and he's "handsome". i believe this guy can support her.

-This Australian know jolly well that Lin will not "love" him or move to Australia with him, why still so persistence?

What puzzled me is Lin agree to meet and stay with him in Australia for a month!!! Isn't she sending a wrong signal to him? I have warn her to be careful if things doesn't work out well in Australia, what will happen to her.

DO_YOU_BJ
29-01-2009, 09:10 PM
What puzzled me is Lin agree to meet and stay with him in Australia for a month!!! Isn't she sending a wrong signal to him? I have warn her to be careful if things doesn't work out well in Australia, what will happen to her.

Why wouldnt this WL wanna go OZ for a month of fully paid holiday?
All she gotta do wif the ozzy guy is get fucked by him which is something she has already done before.
Moreover, she knows she'll get $$$$$ from him.
Dun worry about the signal part, its call KC trap dude!

pussyman72
30-01-2009, 03:47 AM
anyway i still do not understand thai culture. Why the girls have to go out to work and the man (brother, father) stay at home a shake leg, same time in Hanoi too.

LOL i can answer this cb question LOL

Cos the cb man are useless n plain farking lazy. they depend on woman bring food to the table especially those in the village. not said all men are useless but most of them are.

and to correct u not just bro, father, it FAMILY and also their farking HUSBAND kekekeke ;)

the husband can endure the wife being fark by another man n bring money back to feed him n their kids or even help to build house for them.

go JC there is a viet ger running ard in the pubs sleeping with men and drinking with men while her husband take care of the kid in the room.
I saw him many time with the wife n then wife go work in pub...

this is not thai culture for ur info...feeding men is not part of thai culture it their way of life individually....

oh forget the parents, bros, sisters, husbands all know where the gers go earn money. especially the parents u think they stupid. the answer is no. they just keep quiet so long the gers bring back money full stop. when u become their bf worst lol parents will keep asking $$$ like mad. not all are like that but most of them are.

i still remember there is a bro in sbf told me that the parents dont know his ger working in this trade n when his ger cheated him. he feel like telling the parents, saying the parents are very old thinking.. i tell him no point. the parents are not stupid, they know their daughter study until what and they know without any education how much can she earn in the city.... even a degree holder dont earn that much... my bkk friend, she a master deg holder n work in a food industry R&D dept. her mthly pay is about 25k baht.

pussyman72
30-01-2009, 03:56 AM

what is there to worry about her... this gers are not stupid n they always take risk. no matter what happen they know how to take care themself.

gogo gers life are not ez anyway... look at those video that those farang took talking about gogo gers life...

they know what to do so dont have to worry to much for her..... she knows what she doing.

oh what is so good about 30k baht maybe she can get more with her looks.... as u said she is 24 she still can effort to earn money for another 2 more yrs b4 she start looking for someone that can support her perm... else she will earn another 2 more yrs and settle down with her thai bf or maybe she already have a thai bf which nobody knows.

probeng
30-01-2009, 09:27 AM
LOL i can answer this cb question LOL

Cos the cb man are useless n plain farking lazy. they depend on woman bring food to the table especially those in the village. not said all men are useless but most of them are.

my bkk friend, she a master deg holder n work in a food industry R&D dept. her mthly pay is about 25k baht.

ya boy, these man really farking lazy!!!!!! a lot of gogo bar girls are married with children n need to "dance" to support the family.

A master deg only 25kbaht ???!!! my company paid a service engineer 30k per month! i think we pay him too much.... this guy also farking lazy..... whole lot of excuses.

probeng
30-01-2009, 09:34 AM
oh what is so good about 30k baht maybe she can get more with her looks....

oh yes i ask her before. she can earn more than 40kBaht per month as a gogo bar girl. She told me she can be barfine up to 5 times a weeks!!!! i already "contributed" 5k hahahaha

pussyman72
30-01-2009, 08:29 PM
oh yes i ask her before. she can earn more than 40kBaht per month as a gogo bar girl. She told me she can be barfine up to 5 times a weeks!!!! i already "contributed" 5k hahahaha

hehehe i know so long the gers still have value. they definitely can get more ;)

Tony Stark
31-01-2009, 05:02 AM

Words from Thai girls believe 10% can liao. :p

oh forget the parents, bros, sisters, husbands all know where the gers go earn money. especially the parents u think they stupid. the answer is no. they just keep quiet so long the gers bring back money full stop. when u become their bf worst lol parents will keep asking $$$ like mad. not all are like that but most of them are.

i still remember there is a bro in sbf told me that the parents dont know his ger working in this trade n when his ger cheated him. he feel like telling the parents, saying the parents are very old thinking.. i tell him no point. the parents are not stupid, they know their daughter study until what and they know without any education how much can she earn in the city.... even a degree holder dont earn that much.

I myself have experienced the money sucking parent in a kampung near HCMC. I just accompany my regular WL to her home for a day as I want to see how a Viet kampung looks like. Needless to say after this incident I siam her far far!

There's one thing I've learned from Thai culture over the years. That is SILENCE IS GOLDEN. Thais don't like to get confronted with "serious" matters especially if it concerns their face. To cut the story short is. Talk so much also no use. Just flag a taxi down and evacuate from the bullshit as soon as you can. Drop off at a MP to bonk the sway sperm away and move on with life. :D