PDA

View Full Version : 2 success Stories for the heart

mike1304k
30-01-2009, 11:41 AM
I have been looking at many threads here and most of them say that WL's are not good and so on. However, being a WL does not mean that you are not human beings and some of them are actually doing so because of circumstances beyond their control. Please allow me to share 2 stories of 2 frens I hold dear in my heart and I hope that we can also gain some hope from there:

1) A fren from a neighbouring country was slowly building up his business and had to bring clients to a KTV to entertain his clients. He got to know this lady working there and they fell in love. Though times were tough for him, he offered her a way out. He would look after her and would pay for her to study. After 4 years, she graduated from a local university and he gave her money to start a small business. However, due to his own circumstances, he had to marry someone else as a business marriage. Initially, when the lady found out about it, she was very hurt. She disappeared and he could not find her. But then one day, the two of them met again in a shopping centre and they got into contact again. They are now still frens, she is a successful business woman and he is a successful business man.

The moral of the story is that when we help someone, be it out of love, out of lust and or any other reasons, we should do it without asking for what the other party cannot give. We should also not try to give what we cannot give. While it lasts, enjoy it, if it ends, then let it end nicely. I respect my fren for sticking to his guns and also not stringing the lady along. He could have had 2 women, both would have filled his fantasies. But he made a clear cut and even when he made the cut, he was honourable to the lady.

2) My other fren had a penchant for going to strip clubs. It was easy and cheap thrill and he could walk away from it without any fuss. One day, he was walking along a street when he saw one of the strippers. She remembered him and he also remembered her. So they started a conversation and went for a coffee. He did not ask her out just for sex, but he just wanted to be a fren.

They kept in contact and became lovers and a couple. She decided to quit stripping and live a normal life and because of her decision, my fren asked her to marry him. They spoke about their past lives...(before marriage) time to time, but in a way that is non judgemental and also in a way that if he did not frequent the joint and if she were not there, they would not be together anymore. They are now happily married and have a son.

Moral of the story: If you decide to love someone from the WL world, then you should be able to let the past be the past and not allow it to trouble you. You must never take the past as a weapon and use it to hurt the lady. I really respect this fren too because he did not ask the lady to go out with him so that he can have sex with her. Just keeping her company was his aim and it paid off handsomely. She is a lovely woman, who takes care of him and gives him all the love he requires.

I hope that these stories will give some a hope, but of course you must be very careful of WL and their traps. If you take the plunge, then you will have to be able to climb out. Whether the result is good or bad, you will always have to be prepared. For me, I never had such luck, so I will always just treat having sex with a WL as a business transaction. Give me what I want and I pay you. No emotions, no fuss.

Cheers and peace out.

fee3fow
30-01-2009, 12:00 PM
Wah i like this part "The moral of the story is that when we help someone, be it out of love, out of lust and or any other reasons, we should do it without asking for what the other party cannot give. We should also not try to give what we cannot give." Great post too bad i can't up your points :D

mike1304k
30-01-2009, 12:17 PM
Wah i like this part "The moral of the story is that when we help someone, be it out of love, out of lust and or any other reasons, we should do it without asking for what the other party cannot give. We should also not try to give what we cannot give." Great post too bad i can't up your points :D

Thanks lah bro, but me not here for points lah... But seriously I did my time in hell many years ago, not just once but a few times in a few countries. I have met WL's who would be happy to fleece you for everything you had and then dump you, or one who would string as many as 3 or 4 daddy's along at the same time. But as human beings, anything is possible lah. Just remember not to give what you cannot afford to give and you will be ok. For example, I was once in love with a KTV girl in BKK. She had a son and I was willing to accept that. I gave her gold, handphones and all the blah. But when I asked her if she would love me,... ever? She said never and that was the end of it. It is not that is am rich... I only make ends meet. But if I give, I make sure that I give only what I can afford. I have seen many guys who just because they do not want their ladies to be touched by other men, pay heavy bar fines or even ask the lady to quit. And in the end, when they cannot afford it anymore, the lady goes back to "work" and the guy has lost all that money.

Charmaine
30-01-2009, 01:12 PM
This is a wonderful post.

I'm a romantic at heart and these stories (if they're true) offer hope for the world.

To mentally segregate between WLs and non-WLs before you even get to know them in person and affix arbitrary stereotype behaviors on every one of them based on that distinction is tempting, but ultimately incorrect. There will always be loose women who has never worked the WL circuit who sleep around, and there will always be WLs who adhere to certain principals when they do it for the money.

Open your eyes - every girl is different. The key is to see each person as who she is, not what she does.

mike1304k
30-01-2009, 04:10 PM
To Bro Charmaine,

I am glad that there are romantics around out there instead of hard and seasoned cheongsters only. You can rest assured that the stories are real, even my wife knows the 2 characters in my tale and she also has only high regard for their actions.

The reason why I chose to cpeak about my two frens is because in another thread, I had been told that my ideas of WL and wife were skewed and therefore needed re-alignment... hehehe so I decided to tell the tale to explain that I do have a very in-depth idea of both worlds. I am not expert in any world, but have seen much.

It is true that human beings are capable of beauties that can even make angels cry, but they are also capable of evil that can make the devil blush. It is only whether you are lucky and or whether you can give the WL an offer she cannot refuse. I do personally believe and please do not flame me for this, that any WL will willingly leave her line if the guy is able to give her what she needs, the money and the love she wants. Just like Iijima Ai, who died a lonely woman, no one could look past her AV past and she was haunted by it. If someone were to give her the hand of love.... give her a hand for the future, she would have been such a great wife. Like I said, the past is the past, it cannot be changed... The future is still to be written... How do you want it to end? My friends chose to take the challenge and it worked out.

cablesnwires
30-01-2009, 04:32 PM
Well, a word of caution for those just wanted to hear only the good side, please proceed with an open mind.

Never measure your investment against ROI, for there never will be a good measurement for that, and it would only bring bitterness and disappointment to yourself.

Like what bro fee3fow said, I like that TS sentence. Also, if it has to end, end it nicely.

DO_YOU_BJ
30-01-2009, 04:52 PM
Very good one bro.
2 good ending as compared to how many thousand upon thousands of NIGHTMARES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Now, this is a very misleading post...damn...if i were a virgin boy wif my 1st WL, your post will be my motivation.
But from the old cheongsters point of view, you just threw a rock to the dude who's ship is already taking in water!

mike1304k
30-01-2009, 05:35 PM
Well bro Do You BJ,

Thanks for the kudos. As I mentioned, I have read many many threads with nightmares and these nightmares are continuing as we speak. The world is turning and as surely as the sun will rise tomorrow, there will be someone who will want to KC a sucker for his blood. But as many of the seasoned cheongsters have also said, no one put a gun into your head to ask you to give money.

So sorry if the success story does seem misleading and if it also throws stones into sinking ships. But like I said for my personal self, I have never had such luck and so just take having sex with WL as a pure business transaction and no emotion. No matter how nice the lady is to me, no matter how sweetly she says "I love you" I will say... don't waste your time and or mine.

But some guys do fall into that trap and so what can we say... we just have to have our own defenses and our own ways to get out of the trap... Like I said, we have to get out if the result is good or bad and walk away from it.

Those who have succeeded and are happy, we are happy for them. For those whose ships are sinking or sunk... we feel for them... Wanna play... u have to pay. Both literally and figuratively.

Peace bros.

DO_YOU_BJ
30-01-2009, 05:42 PM
Well said......
In life, there are always victors and victims....
There's no sitting on the fence.
Kudos dude......kudos

DO_YOU_BJ
30-01-2009, 05:56 PM
Trina wants to settle and go to college here and get a normal job so she can work

This is your marker dude!
If that day does come & she's really hitting the books....you've got a winner.
If that day keeps getting delayed due to 111 reasons, you've been HAD!
So note my friend.

Good luck

cablesnwires
30-01-2009, 05:58 PM
Well, bro KP, on behalf of all the bros and sisters, we wish you all the best !! :)

HCKing
30-01-2009, 07:39 PM

A mature and sensible statement. Always chiong with a clear mind. 2 thumbs up.:D

LED...
02-02-2009, 07:51 PM
Like I said, the past is the past, it cannot be changed... The future is still to be written... How do you want it to end? My friends chose to take the challenge and it worked out.[/QUOTE

All the sins and suffering in this present decadence society is endless and will be endless........Everyone is looking for the antidote to relief their stress, problem, emptiness and etc...... And the best but most dangerous since the evolution of mankind is LOVE.......One has to give and the other need to receive to complete the equation......

Using money to buy love is already an ancient happening......So for those who can afford to play the game and for those who can sacrifice to give the temporary illusion..........it is a fair trade.......Like the bros here mentioned, the strongest survive........the weak will suffer..........but all in all, no one in this world want to be deceive and hurt including WL....So both should know when to stop in order to sleep in peace at night....... The success rate of working out with a WL is always gonna be low due to the reason you and me knows.......... But i sincerely send my blessing to those who work out and have the courage to challenge this unique and tough relation.......At least you dare to love and not let it slip away pardon those difficulties.........

etsys
03-02-2009, 01:41 PM
We have been reading up on getting married there in Singapore also. It`s quite apt as it was the place we met n fell in love n it has been the place that always seems to give us certain problems but getting married there will be like closing 1 book and ending it then starting a whole new book afresh.

Take it easy,

KP

you need to be present here for 15 days atleast, subject to the approval of ROM, and can be extended upto 6 months, and then you will be granted notice. Then you need a 21 day period, only after which, if you are able to get an appointment, you can marry.

Oralcraz
03-02-2009, 02:18 PM
Hey Fellas,

I might as well throw my 2 cents worth in (and it`s on its` way to being a very happy ending for a change lol).

As you all may well know me and Trina have been having a lot of "issues" these past 3 months.

KP

Hi mate, nice to hear from u again and sincerely, I'm happy for u. Best wishes. If u are from UK, married there is better. S'pore marriage procedures for foreigners are complicated.

Bocelli
03-02-2009, 02:36 PM
hope to hear more success stories here.

Oralcraz
03-02-2009, 02:36 PM
Hi TS,
Hv a fren also use to cheong KTV.
Then fell in luv with PRC.
Divorce OC:confused:,
Then now drive taxi.
And Earn all MONEY give to PRC auntie.
Moral of the truth above, better open eyes big big to SEE:eek:.

They are still married together but I feel sorry for him cos former OC was beautiful and hardworking (financially supporting family with one kid). However, yes, she was fierce and nagging and control my fren very sternly...maybe due to his late nites and cheonging. He is not better off now. Of course, there are good WLs out there.....sure no doubt. However, it will be like a needle in a haystack. Yr 2 frens may hv found the needle......for now.

mike1304k
03-02-2009, 02:55 PM
Hi TS,
Hv a fren also use to cheong KTV.
Then fell in luv with PRC.
Divorce OC:confused:,
Then now drive taxi.
And Earn all MONEY give to PRC auntie.
Moral of the truth above, better open eyes big big to SEE:eek:.

They are still married together but I feel sorry for him cos former OC was beautiful and hardworking (financially supporting family with one kid). However, yes, she was fierce and nagging and control my fren very sternly...maybe due to his late nites and cheonging. He is not better off now. Of course, there are good WLs out there.....sure no doubt. However, it will be like a needle in a haystack. Yr 2 frens may hv found the needle......for now.

I agree with you fully Bro Oralcraz, the needles are damn hard to find and many times the needles turn back to poke you. I had a friend who fell in love with a PRC KTV girl too. He dumped his wife because the PRC bore him a son and the son keeps falling sick. She brought him back to China and he now has to live there to maintain them. I much prefer the wife to the PRC and they have 3 wonderful kids. Like I mentioned in my thread, we have to keep our eyes open and use our brains. I would much prefer not to even touch PRC's because the chance of them going straight is really so slim that no matter how rich you are, you will not bring them back to the light. But like I also said, nothing is impossible.

I am short and fat and not really rich. Yet I have a wonderful Japanese wife who loves and cares for me and we are expecting our first child. Luckily she is a normal lady, but with my experience loving WL's, I would say that some are actually looking for an out... Someone who will accept them and love them without condition. In return, they will throw away their past and give their husbands all their heart. WL's are human beings. Some forget that they are and carry on their ways forever. Some who I spoke to actually say that they are stuck in the rut they created themselves and they would like to "get out". They say that they would rather cry because of the love their husbands give them, than to cry the tears of being empty and used and abused. I firmly believe in Karma and believe that nothing is impossible. But of course, some things ARE impossible, so we better stop butting our heads against walls or should I say WLs.... hehehehe cheers man bro.

Oralcraz
03-02-2009, 05:09 PM
I am short and fat and not really rich. Yet I have a wonderful Japanese wife who loves and cares for me and we are expecting our first child.

Congrats:) Take care. First time daddy is exciting but must be responsible and committed. Not easy. Me daddy for 18 yrs.
By the way, with due respect, is japanese lady really "hot" in bed then local ladies?

mike1304k
03-02-2009, 05:26 PM
Congrats:) Take care. First time daddy is exciting but must be responsible and committed. Not easy. Me daddy for 18 yrs.
By the way, with due respect, is japanese lady really "hot" in bed then local ladies?

To be frank with you, it depends. I have had a few "normal" jap girls who were pretty dead fishes... Soft moans and so on... pretty normal stuff. My ex who was local was even more adventurous, allowing us to take vids of the sex sessions and so on. But the hostesses that I had in Roppongi were wild... Unfortunately, it nearly ruined me financially. Imagine paying for them at a rate of USD1.4k per hour, and having to upkeep them.... It makes throwing a few k at Thai teeraks so cheap!!! Best sex was with a Jap who was 1.65m tall, road a bike and had great 34C cups and her Russian friend. But we were pretty drunk at that time.

But to be able to hook a Japanese, be it WL or OL or whatever L, you gotta be really good in Japanese or have loads of cash. My wife was the stupid one who got nothing... hahahahahah... So she keeps complaining....

I would say that the misconception that all Japanese ladies scream yamette!!! Is due to too many AV's liao.... But imagine... even our local made Annabel Chong had over 100men at a go!!! So it is actually how you make your loved one horny and make her happy and tell her what makes you horny. For me, I would prefer my partner not to scream and tear the house down, but to do everything she can to make me happy and to come many times.

Oralcraz
03-02-2009, 09:47 PM
To be frank with you, it depends. I have had a few "normal" jap girls who were pretty dead fishes... Soft moans and so on... pretty normal stuff.............I would say that the misconception that all Japanese ladies scream yamette!!! Is due to too many AV's liao.... But imagine... even our local made Annabel Chong had over 100men at a go!!! So it is actually how you make your loved one horny and make her happy and tell her what makes you horny. For me, I would prefer my partner not to scream and tear the house down, but to do everything she can to make me happy and to come many times.

Thks for the feedback.

casannova03
04-02-2009, 02:51 PM
Nothing Is Impossible! - Beware of both sides of the statement though....

1.) You'll be able to find a quality wife from the WL realm!

2.) You'll get cheated of your life's savings playing in the WL realm!

So it all depends on nobody except OURSELVES to judge and address the situation accordingly!

Remember that when we judge WLs as loose ladies, they too see us as equally loose men who visits WLs. So where does that put us?:rolleyes:

Yes, on a very very difficult beginning platform. Both sides eyes the other with caution!! As much as she must gain your trust, you have to show her your sincerity and truth! Its not easy and can never be covered in any one thread or even one book! There's just too many issues involved.

So take heart that there are successes around like TS have mentiond and from my own experiences but also beware that there are dangers out there. We're all adults so when handling relationships, win or lose like one.....;)