PDA

View Full Version : Just want to share, my encounter with a FL

Sexrider
31-01-2009, 03:48 PM
Well, like most of the stories and like what the title of this forum says so " a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down "

Just want to share. It happened when I first work in Batam and get to booked (ST) with this FL who was ditched by her previous koko/darling who is married and quite young actually.

Some background of her story is that:
i) She used to work to jackpot centres last time when gambling is still legal in Batam. Then when later she was hooked by her "married" man.

ii) She and he like to take pill in disco and according to her around 1 year period, almost everyday.

iii) when later (I don't know whether she made him bankrupted or not?) the guy lost quite a lot of money in gambling, he ran away, ditching his family and her.

iv) she got no choice and no other skill of living, therefore she worked as FL in Batam and no long (1 year before I met her) after, she started working in GL.

Well, we have good times for 2-3 years on and off (when off, she did some FL jobs, GL and even in JB). I have counted, by at least averagely 10 customers for ONE-YEAR-FULL-FUCKED, she was bedded by at least 5,000 men.

In the beginning, I do not mind her past and present, but I do look at the sake that she has been there for supporting me through out the years. Money given to her is moderate. Averagely 1k SGD per month, if the situation here, is actually not much.

Just recent 1-2 years, I found out that her heart is no longer with me. There are many times that she ditched me just to satisfy other customers' fantasy. Even they gave her calls, she will immediately go (of course not in Batam, but in JB and SG) and fulfill theirs urges. Not me. WEll, I encountered few stages with her and a several of her customers.

I was in a sad mood to say more. Just that I do not understand that why:
1) There is such girl that willing to sell herself out (imagine in GL), one ST is only $35 and she gets only $20 in return (maybe)
$20 X 7 customers per day x 21 days = $3,000.
Of course I didn't include tips and other additional income.
But what makes a girl with sense to sacrifice a peaceful life with around >$1k pocket money to do such a dirty job? Well, the key point she mentions to me is that if I do not give her name, it will be the same in the future- I will ditch her if I have to relocate. And all the while she asks me to marry her.

2) Isn't that a 2-3 years relationship is better than new relationship? Seemed like she get hooked by another samster who (she claimed) can protect her and take care of her. She know him for only 1 and half years and she seems like to "click" with him. Maybe this kind of gals like nightlife better than normal life. When she was with me, life is like normal, no nightlife. No alcohol, no ecstasy. Maybe that is the things she likes. However, she doesn't smoke and drink. But I think she still like ecstasy and disco-life sometimes.

Last and not least, I would like to say and advise most chionging brother, paying true feelings for gals who do this kind of trade is like throwing money into dustbin. Well, I cannot say all, but most of the time, I must say.

So, my golden words will be if ones really want to find true love, try something better but not worse. No point wasting time on these kind of gals. I already enlightened. When is yours? :o

cablesnwires
31-01-2009, 05:59 PM
I share your pain, and sense your deep disappointment. A few points for you to consider:

[1] Can you give her a proper name? Or if she can only be a kept woman?
[2] She had been ditched before, what makes you think that you are different from her first man?

Do you think you are selfish? Expect her to sacrifice everything for you, when you don't even can give her a proper name? Can you sacrifice your life here to be with her?

Do a self evaluation, and please learn how to let go your anger, bitterness and disappointment.

Good luck!!

FL Lover
31-01-2009, 08:06 PM
TS,

My advice to u. MOVE ON.

Like what you have just said, she works in Batam as FL then go jb and sg for FL too and she is very young.

I will assume that she does not have family debts or proper skills to earn her livings and if she is earning abt $3k SGP per month, this is quite a big $ to her. Easy job + tips. y not?

I guess you have ganna KCed by her big times. Dont waste yor SGD $1K to support her. No point if she is too young to settle down and the $$ that you give her... frankly speaking. Too little as compared to her FL earnings!!!!:D

BlurWolfe
31-01-2009, 11:19 PM
Bro TS,

I suggested you to move on.

Basically the reasons:

1. she is young and happening, she may not be ready for home life and this certainly will dull her

2. she asks for name

3. she works also suggest she wants her kind of security with $$$

4. she has many customers, so she can compare who can offer more.

5. even you settle down with her, there is no guarantee that she will stay for good.

Therefore, why get the headache to carry on, if you want settle down, find a proper galfren, not with a WL.

Sexrider
01-02-2009, 12:07 PM
Thanks Bro cablesnwires, Bro FL Lover and Bro BlurWolfe for the advices.
(Don't know later Sam will say advice got plural or singular form or not?? :D )
Will up your points later.

First to answer Bro Cablesnwires, I am not cheating her. Actually I am observing her behaviour with me whenever she stays with me (when she needs rest). Not that I do not want to give her name. From my observation, she can be a great sex companion due to the fact that she is a professional in this line. However, well, if I think deeper, it is like buying an "white elephant" item and you do not know where to put. Other than sex, I can say that, not much attractive. Most importantly consider BF and GF relationship, sometimes she is quite rude to me. Let's look at few examples:

1) One of the incident is she asked her customer or one of the police head in Batam to confront me. I was threaten that time and almost being retain in lock up. And that day itself I just finished my work in Singapore quite late and back to Batam. I still remember that day until now.

2) Once she kept provoking me in a car and I tried to slap her (not so hard) a few times and she asked me to drive to a nearby police station and kept threaten me.

3) Once we went to Jakarta and due to a small quarrel (for taking Japanese food or not), she made police report and I was "invited" to police station.

Due to my gut and determination, I did not experience much lost in the above incident. Just I want to say is that, all the while I was trying to be nice with her. Just that I think her heart is not with me. That is why I am hesitating in giving her a name.

Also there were few incidents that I found that she has many affairs with other guys.

1) Once she said want to buy her cousin who gave birth recently baby food. Who knows in the end (that was when I was about to with her) I found out that she actually took motorbike to another hotel to meet with her customer from Singapore. Well, that time I did forgive her as that was beginning.

2) Once, she came back working in JB for a month, then after few days she said that she wants to go to JB to collect her money or what, just 1 day. I told her to go in the morning and back in the evening. But she insisted to go in the evening and back the next day. I smelled fishy. That night I gave her a several calls and she hung my when I ask her more in depth who is she with. This also triggered another incident that when she came back, I tore apart her passport and in the end I lost about 2k plus.

3) she mentioned to me to go to Tg Pinang with a good friend. Then when I call her friend which she claimed was with her, her friend turned her handpone off. I ask her to pass the phone to her friend, but she did the same also. The next day she said that she was pregnant and went for abortion actually. When later she said is actually they visited her friend's relative house and there are some kids, therefore she turned the handphone off.

4) At least 3 times, her customers come to Batam. Most of the time are on Sundays (I don't know about other weekdays, maybe she was having affairs also with some other people, which I don't know), I have to sent her to HER CuSTOMERS. IMAGINE THAT! What a normal guy with gal will think ? What is she taking me as? But sometimes I forgive her as I cannot give her security in life and I honour her job even though is such a low class job.

To Bro FL Lover and BlurWolfe,

I am quite alone here. Not many friends here and even though some think that I am in heaven here, but I am thinking the other way round.

A lot of them are working thinking of their family under poverty or raising money for their family, their kids, their parents to accomplish some of their ambition, studying, buying land, buying house and etc. I can't take it to xxx them. Therefore occasionally only when there is an urge only I strike here.

Money I gave to her 1k is only minimum. Excluding when I go out with her and additional ang pow or bonus during big days and occasions.

Even though I am alone, now I have figured out those points mentioned by Bro FL Love and BlurWolfe.

I strongly believe that this line is the golden fact : Therefore, why get the headache to carry on, if you want settle down, find a proper galfren, not with a WL.

My simple logic to some other newbies:

i) Will you be the most handsome (even though no money) among the handsome?

ii) Will you be the richest among the rich

to her?

yongzhen
01-02-2009, 12:47 PM
Bro, time to move on.
No point holding on to it anymore.

Mrxhub
01-02-2009, 01:26 PM
Bro, time to move on.
No point holding on to it anymore.

I support with yongzhen bro...you are just a checkmate in her chess game...:)

Sexrider
01-02-2009, 05:00 PM
Yeah, I will wrap the case and start over again.
Just that I am a bit sad only if she can treat me better, at least as a BF instead of carrot head. Why she can't convince me in marry her? This part I really don't understand. She wants me to marry her yet failed to convince me. I am a man that can be convinced easily. But till this stage, I finally realized that "luckily" I didn't step into the tomb

Also, I really suspect (I used to have few friends that take ecstasy, heard few stories about people who take pills. I myself I don't take ecstasy), that the pills have spoilt her logic, her thinking, her behaviour and her morale.

Sometimes we say men are heartless. But in this case, I think sometimes girls are heartless also. But we cannot blame them. They do this for the sakes of their offsprings and future. It is not their fault totally.

Another point I would like to raise up is that, when she is with me, she only asks me to marry her, money sometimes. However, when she is with her customers, maybe not a lot of money, but due to them can accompany and bring her to nightlife, she can even give them free fuck, i think. That is one of the clue I found out she is not sincere to me.

Sexrider
01-02-2009, 05:03 PM
Forgot to point out, I am not a hardcore chiongster. I don't drink, smoke, nor take drug. Just occasionally like to venture into bushes. :D

All this while when I was with her, I kept my loyalty, just occasionally tibits only when she travelled. :o

FL Lover
01-02-2009, 09:00 PM
[QUOTE=Sexrider;3437359]Thanks Bro cablesnwires, Bro FL Lover and Bro BlurWolfe for the advices.
(A lot of them are working thinking of their family under poverty or raising money for their family, their kids, their parents to accomplish some of their ambition, studying, buying land, buying house and etc. I can't take it to xxx them. Therefore occasionally only when there is an urge only I strike here./QUOTE]

Bro, another advice to you. There is a saying "Men not bad, women no love".

Translate that into chinese and you will understand. Also FYI. Most Batam FLs have parttime boyfriends... I have encountered my fair share of such girls in Batam. Just moved on as what I have told you before.

I dont really see why you should be unhappy with that when you are in a land of paradise. Most importantly, DONT DEGRADE yourself. If a girl ever threaten and dont respect you at all, ASK THE GIRL TO GO N FUCK SPIDER...:p

A man can never lose his diginity. Once he do that, the girl will never respect him again... Thats a FACT.

fee3fow
01-02-2009, 09:42 PM
Really is time for you to move on. no point if you have her body but not her heart

Tony Stark
02-02-2009, 12:54 AM
Sexrider,

How can you expect true love when you need to give cewek S$1K a month? This is called baoing only. If a girl truly loves you, she'll accept whatever amount you give her as monthly allowance.

There're so many red flags that have been raised throughout the course of your relationship but you CONTINUED the game. Always know when to cut losses. Move on bah and be wiser next time.

colins
02-02-2009, 01:11 AM
So, my golden words will be if ones really want to find true love, try something better but not worse. No point wasting time on these kind of gals. I already enlightened. When is yours? :o

So bro, are you still with her now?

Wooden_Handle
02-02-2009, 01:45 AM
Remembered the old saying...

当局者谜, 旁规者清

DO_YOU_BJ
02-02-2009, 06:41 AM
Its so obvious that this gal is $$$$$ driven, so Y wanna jump deeper into a hole that has a bottomless pit dude.
RUN!!!!!!!!!!

Sexrider
02-02-2009, 03:13 PM
[QUOTE=Sexrider;3437359]Thanks Bro cablesnwires, Bro FL Lover and Bro BlurWolfe for the advices.
(A lot of them are working thinking of their family under poverty or raising money for their family, their kids, their parents to accomplish some of their ambition, studying, buying land, buying house and etc. I can't take it to xxx them. Therefore occasionally only when there is an urge only I strike here./QUOTE]

Bro, another advice to you. There is a saying "Men not bad, women no love".

Translate that into chinese and you will understand. Also FYI. Most Batam FLs have parttime boyfriends... I have encountered my fair share of such girls in Batam. Just moved on as what I have told you before.

I dont really see why you should be unhappy with that when you are in a land of paradise. Most importantly, DONT DEGRADE yourself. If a girl ever threaten and dont respect you at all, ASK THE GIRL TO GO N FUCK SPIDER...:p

A man can never lose his diginity. Once he do that, the girl will never respect him again... Thats a FACT.

Bro, when sometimes I am not with her, I do have some other affairs with other girls. But what I want to say, most of the time is that she left me and she let me down instead of me being "playboy". After so many years, she is still the only stead, I with.

Just want to say, I am not 1 day or 2 days here. I know all the girls tricks and I know what "strokes" , what "badminton" or what "pattern" they want to do when they are in the "ready stance". So, I know their patterns. I know their patterns are more than badminton.

Why I (or my bro) stick with this gal for so long. sometimes I ask myself. She left me, she let me down, why I still miss her sometimes and hope back to good old times? I summarize into these.

1) My frequency. My childhood background and hers almost the same even though in different country. A lot of things she has same opinions with me. But of course, maybe 当局者迷 . I don't know. If not, I not stupid (but hard to say). This is what I say "click". Have you experienced that you love a gal so much that even a fairy in front of you naked, you also no feeling? I tried before.

2) Due to busyness of work and stress. She has been supporting me throughout the years during my hard time. During my good times during these few years, I would like to do more to repay her. I still thinking I owe her. Moreover she even went abortion for me during the very beginning of our relationship. (Confirm 80% mine and is actually not my fault, I asked her regarding the injection still valid or not already). If without her, I won't be in such a good life now.

3) Loneliness. I don't have many friends here nor back home. Only a few. Furthermore, nowadays people getting more and more busy. Even next door, hardly meet also. Therefore, whenever I feel lonely, and after I have tried out all the methods to kill loneliness, she is the one I will think of.

Really is time for you to move on. no point if you have her body but not her heart

Yeah. I really miss her during our good times. She did house works while I worked. Back home, we have meals together. Just like first love, actually is. What a happy moment we have in the past. Sigh.........

Sexrider,

How can you expect true love when you need to give cewek S$1K a month? This is called baoing only. If a girl truly loves you, she'll accept whatever amount you give her as monthly allowance.

There're so many red flags that have been raised throughout the course of your relationship but you CONTINUED the game. Always know when to cut losses. Move on bah and be wiser next time.

Actually 1k is just a rough estimation. As i said, after include all the expenses on her, I think averagely should be around $1.5k or more. :eek:
No bao her. Actually I am observing whether she got pay in true love to me or not. No use I give her tons of money but in the end she still betray me. At this point, I only worry that if her heart still with me or she get cheated by the guy

So bro, are you still with her now?

Just saw her last week. Half broke up half (40%) still can back together.

Remembered the old saying...

当局者谜, 旁规者清

Just like 襄王有意, 神女无情

Its so obvious that this gal is $$$$$ driven, so Y wanna jump deeper into a hole that has a bottomless pit dude.
RUN!!!!!!!!!!

Feeling this kind of thing is hard to say. It is like explaining in animal world (but of course we not animals lah), some species do consume their sex partner as food after mating, take it as an example. Another example is that still so many Ah Peks right after taking CPF, directly become penniless.

Sexrider
02-02-2009, 03:48 PM
Thanks all bros!
I will up all the bros' reps point whenever I come to this thread.
Hope all are healthy and happy.

Like many have said, I should move on and forget about her. Just that sometimes I do miss her as I am a nostalgic person. A place I left for 20 over years I still will revisit again no matter how far it is. That is me. Something old with feeling, I won't through away even though it is a rubbish.

Nevertheless, i think of myself that it is time to let go and go play "lego". :D

Just let me speak out and later I will be fine.

Imagine that:

1. A normal life
A normal life with me. Here, for around $1.5k for a gal like this, I admit is not consider a lot. But if become stead/ wife / gf, is actually a lot already. If she was with me since in the beginning by paying true love, I alredy married her. Just that she didn't show me the "stuffs" (meaning true love and sincerity) at all. At most only once or twice after so many years. Only need to do houseworks ocassionally. I don't force her. When I am off, I will bring her around shopping. Once in a blue moon, go overseas for trips. Well, isn't better than the 2nd option:

2. Happy life
She gets to work in SG/ JB. Afraid being caught. $35 for ST. $20 for her, $15 for boss. A day averagely 7 customers. Work for a month. I observed since she starts her relationship with that samster who according to her:
a) does not have much dough
b) not very handsome
c) just like samseng/ samster/ gangster
and according to her hope some brother who knows the details can help to answer
The reasons she wants to be with him
a) She just want to play with him. Temporary, not permanent
b) He can protect her
c) He can help her to update her entry visa (Sg --> JB --> Sg), instead of Btm-->SG, high risk in getting investigated.
d) He can help her in getting into SG This part I am not sure : how can a Malaysian helps her in becoming her guarantor for her visits to SG ??? If not, she has to pay $1k to OKT per entry I think this part she bluffed me.

Actual reasons after my pursue (from the info, my observation and her friends):
a) She likes nightlife.
b) she some how get addicted by the ecstasy that she used to take in the past for around 1 year, after that on and off and now still quite often).
c) Like what other bros have mentioned, Guy not bad, gals doesn't like!

But the thing I cannot understand that why she want to choose such a "cheap" life and life without Pride? Just because of her love with that "useless" samster who can only fetch her and buy her ecstasy (those who know market price will know is not expensive also).

Last time when she was with me, her life is so well organized, she is so healthy (when beginning was quite bad, after my cares, then getting stronger), so positive. Now when she is with him, I heard she even 倒贴 maybe giving the guy money as according to some of her friends, sometiems they "on", she got to pay. And from my observation, she is richer last time than now. Last time at least she has some gold jewellery, now we notice, no much. Last time I visit her, she cares about me, no need to pay, now straight away asking money to book her and $100 tip for my last visit. Supposed after so many months there she must be loaded?? . The guy also quite bad. She working STs with tons of customers (even bangala, maybe), he waiting downstair outside hotel

What a girls.

Just that I don't understand, how much efforts it takes to change a girl like this . I strongly think that most the problems do have solutions, but this one is the one I can't solve

cablesnwires
02-02-2009, 04:12 PM
Just that I don't understand, how much efforts it takes to change a girl like this . I strongly think that most the problems do have solutions, but this one is the one I can't solve

There are things which are beyond our control, and no matter how much you want to help, it just doesn't seem to work.

Any normal person would want to get a normal life, including yourself, and you doesn't understand why she is currently pursuing this way. Just to let you know, they are not the same as us. They have chosen this path, and whatever the outcome, they are ultimately responsible for their own lives.

I have seen far too many cases where the guys who are richer, who are more responsible, who are more caring showering attention, money and gifts to their "beloved" girls, but yet these girls goes for guys who do not work, get money from their girls, doesn't give a damn to what her girl does for a living, and even to the extend of beating them up.

You can never understand the mindset of these girls, and I would advice don't even try to understand them.

It is good to see that you are finally moving on, and I wish you all the best. You are still young (well, at least younger than me) and your future is bright. Just take this as part and parcel of your life. One more thing, I would advise you to release your anger, bitterness and disappointment. These feelings are going to destroy you.

Hope you understand what I am trying to say.

DO_YOU_BJ
02-02-2009, 04:19 PM
Let's be very objective here ok.
认事不认人
Now, it's imperative to know your grounds my friend.
Yes, it's clear you've got very deep feelings for her...no doubt about that.
Look at all the things she'd done when she's wif you.
Would any normal loving gal do that to "HER MAN??"
Answer NO!
Look at all the emotions etc you've pumped in.....your returns????
Yes, feelings...ask yourself this, what has she done "CONSTANT" that you can use as colletral to say she really has picked you to be her only man????
This is a relationship wif a WL, a life thats not real, a life that's always 1 sided...namely on the one that pays.....for them, they just take the $$$$$ and that's it.
Look now, all those questions, all those uncertainties, all those hopes.............
One cannot change unless one wants to change oneself......if this basic is not met, nottin on earth can change that!

Bro, you're not the only 1 who went through this....many & I mean tons of folks have gone through, is goin through or will go thru your phase but one thing we gotta reconcile wif ourselves one fine day is that.......what do i want now?

You can change, you can solve, but you cant change or solve someone's prob unless they wanna change or solve their probs.......
Have you ever tot she never even thinks the way you think when it comes to these issues????????

Relook at the whole thing, take a step back...you'll see bro, the prob is actually not her...its YOU...cos u cant let go.......
She chose to be a whore...good for her...she has the right to choose that path.........
But you choose to want her to be something she doesnt want to be or let go.......
In the objective light, you only have 2 answers....yes 2 and who says there aint a solution to this.

She's like a tumour and something that calms your heart at the same time.
Choose to be wif her & pay the price of having a tumour in you...1 time happy, 10 times pain.....no end in sight
Remove the tumour.....pain pain but time heals all wounds...then calm again.......
Go read the posts in this section and you'll see how no one really escapes the clentches once they decide to be a HERO or Knight in Shining Armour and save these WLs from poverty!

Like them, no one can save you from this misery unless u wanna save yourself......same logic applies bro.

mike1304k
02-02-2009, 05:04 PM
I fully agree with Bro Do u BJ.

There are things that are out of your control, no matter how much you feel you can. Some of the girls are so used to the fast and good cash way of life that they cannot get out of it. Some are so tired of it that they will do anything to settle down.

If the girl seems to like the "happy" life, then let her be. Move on and start your own life, start your new life. She is a tumour that should be exised and cast away. After how many years, after how much, you should just do a clean and good cut and walk away.

It seems hard, but many have done it before. It is a matter of will. Just use your brains and ask yourself if you want to continue the pain and the suffering? Of course there are some who will want to lah.. I know of a guy who kept pining for his thai teerak after he screwed up. But while pining he still screwed around. And after she came back, there were a lot of issues and in the end instead of helping her, he left her to go back into the KTV trade again. So it all depends on the lady, and also the guy who is proposing to "save" her. There are no rights or wrong about love, but it depends on both parties. If there is true love, and the guy is giving her enough for her to leave, then she will leave. If she is looking for a Robert, then she will never leave.

Just my personal opinions on the subject hor.

FL Lover
02-02-2009, 05:38 PM
TS,

I have came across similiar encounters with you whereby the batam FL also have a useless and "eat soft rice" boyfriend leeching on the batam girl... The girl on the other hand knows that her boyfriend is only play play type and those live by the days but still she loves him deeply...

The girl is young and pretty... working in the FL trade supporting her bf. When I asked her why she still loves her boyfriend despite there are better guys around... HER ANSWER?

The guy can bring her excitements whereby other DECENT guys might not be able to do so!!!... She is still young. LIfe is short, live to the fullness!!!

So TS, just move on. There are better gers out there for you. At the end of the day, it is just another PUSSY to u and me..hahahah

kingcobraa
02-02-2009, 06:16 PM
My advice... play outside, but never bring your play home...

just remember this advice, all bros!
we cheong for fun, not to find wife

Sexrider
02-02-2009, 06:22 PM
Many, many many thanks all bros for the advices in order to drag me back to "real life". I sincerely cherish that.

All the comments and advices given by all the bros (I really appreciate), as a lonely person who perished so many obstacles in life, can't blame me as this is the first time I get into so deep. All these advices I have counseled myself in my heart, in my thinking, in my brain for thousand times before posting in this thread. Just that I still under obsession of this relationship.

I do not compare myself to some great men. But I think the thinking and torture that I have experienced, do let me understand a lot of matters in relationship and further to understand how this world works. Something like enlightenment. This is something that we won't learn in school.

As this kind of question is not suitable to be addressed, therefore this problem has been haunted me for almost 1 year. Thank to this forum that we have such a great opportunity to voice out our pains. :(

Thanks once more all the bro. I will read and read all the advices again and I will think and think again all the advices.

Sexrider
02-02-2009, 06:27 PM
Just want to share one more reasoning I think of myself.

Sometimes I think of this kind of girls is like cat.
Well, when a cat's habit is like that, no matter how hard we tried, the cat will still behave in her own way. I tried last time to train a cat, in vain.

Sigh...what a relationship. :(

Sexrider
02-02-2009, 06:32 PM
Just a gossip. I didn't think that my post will receive so many responses! :eek: I really touched by the helps from all the bros here. At first I think this is just a quiet subforum, who knows? :D

Sexrider
02-02-2009, 06:58 PM
Bros, forgot to ask one last question. Because of her work (high risk category in getting STDs), I have been asking myself this question before, I turned from very very worried until now I can face the death with no fear because of thinking this question. The only worry for me is my mum (and my dad) only:

We just have a last unprotected relationship (last) few days ago. I will get myself checked after windows periode. Before this she is clean (2 months ago) and I am clean to date. If in case (touch wood and get all my fingers and toes crossed-NOT!), I get AIDS from her. Do you think should I spend the rest of my life with her?

[Do have the right attitude about AIDS. It is an illness but not a sudden-death thing. With regular medication, patients lifespan extended]

Also, I promise to God and myself many times already (again and again), if I got spared, I will be very cherish about life. Now I still do.

DO_YOU_BJ
02-02-2009, 07:34 PM
Pls read your statements.........
It still circles around her...........
Then let me give you a 1 sec answer that's a no brainer.........
If she got AIDS and decided to spend the rest of her life wif you....ok lor
If she doesnt, then dun wish for the impossible...cos i bet you my last buck, aint gonna happen dude..................
Also why ask if you shud this you shud that, turn the tables around and ask yourself, knowing her, you think she'll ever think this or that for you?????
Please dude, move on, dun chop down the whole forest for a tree that's rotting!

colins
02-02-2009, 07:35 PM
bro sexrider, you can't change her becos she wants to be like that, not becos you can't give enough for her to understand the incentives in changing.

Seriously, I have no idea why you still want to be with her. The more you rely on her, the more she wants to kick you away. The more you can't marry her, the more she dun want to commit to you. A lot of extremes in your case, all of which are splitting your brains apart.

I think you should live by your advice given:

So, my golden words will be if ones really want to find true love, try something better but not worse. No point wasting time on these kind of gals. I already enlightened. When is yours?

Cheers bro

xcapade
03-02-2009, 02:32 AM
Ya bro...end of the day it's all bout money....u deserve better bro...jus move on ahead....

Sexrider
03-02-2009, 09:34 AM
Oh, yeah. Thanks all bros once once again. Yesterday I deliberately asked her room mate out and we have a talk. From the talk, I found out these facts:

1) It is confirmed she wants to be happy with the guy. Taking ecstasy. She is addicted.

2) She delibrately turn down a lot of her regular customers' requests (varies from good, rich, handsome, nice to her) There are few customers who like to be with her, by giving her money, accomodation, pressies. Some even invite her to their houses without doing sex.[Actually I know for this point, just digged out from my brain during the talk]

3) The guy is jobless, maybe is really 小白脸. To think got this kind of guy. Didn't contribute to her income but willing to fool her and using her hard earn money?

4) I already convinced myself that from 1-1/2 years ago since she started with this guy, she already changed. She no longer cares about me and what she did all the while like all the bros said, is just to fool me or just want to kick me away as far as she can. During our 3 years' relationship, all the while when she is working, she only described the working environment to me but never asked me to look for her. Only when she started knowing this guy, she asked me to go find her in GL and that is how I first know GL . I know the existence of GL, but to really step into GL was 1-1/2 years ago. :o

5) During my last session with her, I discovered that her appearance shown the signs of continuous taking of pills (ecstasy).

6) She promised to me and her room mate to go back to Batam to take a rest quite a several times but never comes back. She got no where to go. If she is not in Batam (as her room mate sure will know) and not in Singapore (her hp no activated, she sure will on her phone for her customer), then she must be with the guy, happy and shaking heads in don't know what dark corner in JB

7) Her room mate who is working in Karaoke also pity of her. Even though she is working in that line, both of us agree that actually she doesn't NOT have any big problem e.g.: family, burden, illness or anything. She used to have someone who cares about her (me) and her friends.

8) I admit that one who takes pill will not have the same mentality like what we all have

9) We really suspect that from my observation that even though for this trip she has been there for nearly 3 months (renew visit visa intervals), she must be earning a lot of money. But during my last visit to her, shown the sign of no money. She used to be one of the most popular WL there. But my last visit, showing her desperate look and lousy makeup. Her makeup was better in the past. She was not like that, she used to concern about her appearance and look. During working time, she is quite polite last time. Her relationship with that guy really ruined her and her life. Like this I think she got no future and can't be saved. Now, not even one customer would want to go stead with her simply because the gangster guy will threaten (on the spot or by phone) that particular customer who wants to get a more closer relatioship with her. I was lucky during my last visit not to be caught by him (but he got his friends watching out her at the work place).

Actually all these things I have been thinking before again and again.
For many times, I wanted to leave her already, however, I do not know why, when I already make up my mind to break off with her, then after a while (especially when I am very stressed or feel lonely), suddenly I forgot everything bad about her. I am a very discipline guy (most of the time). It is not that I have no determination. But when come to this point, I am totally subdued by her (sometimes).

One last thing I want to say is that it is not that I ill treated her, but I take her as a normal girl, taking good care of her, make her feel happy (in a normal one, not using drug lah), make her healthy. So it is actually her who let me down. Don't know this scar will stay with me for how long.

Now I understand why apparent nice looking normal girl will willing to work as a whore/ prostitute/ WL....:(

I will take it as an experience. From this saga, I have seen through a lot of things in life. Take it as an additional point to my EXP.

I think I better find a better lover than cracking my head! :)

DO_YOU_BJ
03-02-2009, 10:21 AM
She didnt let you down man...she was being herself...you just wanted her to be something she aint n never can be.
Never listen to their room mates, their sisters, their cousins, cos they're all in the same boat and all in cahoots together.....they'll all say things to help one another....all are fucking liars!
Also, dun find a lover to fill your void, find yourself 1st, get yourself back in 1 solid piece then start your predatory mode!
The road to wholesomeness isnt easy but once you set your heart n mind out for it, it actually doesnt take that long.
Its all about determination dude........

FL Lover
03-02-2009, 10:25 AM
TS,

After such a long story abt those summarised details on why she does not love you anymore.... i can tell you the conclusion.

YOU STILL CARE AND LOVE HER DESPITE WHAT SHE HAD DONE TO YOU.

Its time to step out of her shadow and move on towards the day.

Why are you so concern as to how the NEW GUY is treating her? Whatever she decides or does, IT IS NO OF CONCERN TO U ANYMORE!! GET IT? NOTHING GOT TO DO WITH YOU. She made that decision and apparently, she had already decided to treat you as another $$ loaded customer. STOP BEING A FOOL.

Give yorself a slap whenever you are thinking of her. So many guys are not able to pick up themselves after being KCed. Y? THEY DO NOT HAVE THE HEART TO PUT DOWN WHAT IS ALREADY IN THE PAST.

Be a man and stop whinning abt how she treated u. Its only proof that you are weak. A man must knows when to get up from a fall. :eek:

DO_YOU_BJ
03-02-2009, 11:29 AM
All you need to know and hear is here.....
Go check it out man!

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/matters-heart/113284-tired-cheonging-3.html#post3439813

mike1304k
03-02-2009, 11:33 AM
Hi TS,

I will not take a harsh tone as this will only make you feel worse, but if the lady really wants a new life, any small amount you give her will be enough. All she will want is a man who will love her. Like my thread about success of guys marrying or having relationships with WL. But some are just addicted to the easy money. Easy come, easy go.

I feel for you, I truly do. But as one guy told me before, good words from friends may not be nice to hear. You have to learn to walk away. I was in love with a Thai KTV girl once. She got handphones, cash, gold and so on from me. A friend came up to me and told me that she had a son, which I confronted her and she confirmed. She said that the father died years before. I took a full 2 weeks to come to in tune with my feelings and decided "What the heck.... buy 1 get 1 free" and asked her... if I were to give her an amount of money to set her up, would she accept me and settle down? Like you TS, I was driven by the warmth we shared and the times we had. But her answer was no... Maybe because she did not want to be dependant on another guy? Maybe the amount was not enough, maybe this.. maybe that... I decided to give her 4k and just call it quits. Sorry to say this, but she is a WL.... no matter how poor thing she is, no matter what we shared or how happy we were I asked myself what I would gain by staying on? Were there no better fishes in the sea? Why stay with a fish that did not really love me when I was ready to give her so much.

Then I came to my senses and my real brain took over and I said "screw this" and decided to leave her completely. Last heard, she is now working in a lower class KTV, but I did not look her up and or try to contact her again. It is the same with a normal relationship with a normal girl. If she does not love you anymore, no matter how you try, it will not work out. She may have found someone else, or you may just not be the one. So do you cry and sob and stay depressed? You move on and find another one. I did. I found a great woman to be my wife and the mother of my children and I am a happier man. It may seem painful in the beginning, but its better than a lifetime of pain. Good luck and hope you come to your senses.

DO_YOU_BJ
03-02-2009, 12:21 PM
Then I came to my senses and my real brain took over and I said "screw this" and decided to leave her completely.
So do you cry and sob and stay depressed?
You move on and find another one. I did. I found a great woman to be my wife and the mother of my children and I am a happier man.
It may seem painful in the beginning, but its better than a lifetime of pain.

Well said bro...well said......
Mind over matter is the key.....
Actually, through all these posts, there seems to be a trend.....
When one's mind tell you wat your heart is thinking is wrong.......................
That is the KEY!!!!!

So, like i always preach, use ur brain not your heart when dealing wif a WL.
Better still, if you got no brains, whatever your heart tells ya, do the opposite!

Sexrider
03-02-2009, 12:40 PM
Yeah, thanks all bros for the advices. I already thought of these by myself during this period, all these that you have mentioned.

During my time with this WL, I have few other encounters also:
1) another FL/ WL who is exactly the same like her. But this one worse. I ever heard she got drunk and being brought to hotel by a guy and different guys take queue no. to fuck her. Free fucks for them. Somewhere before I met her, she got birth and when later she sold her child away.

2) another girl I met at Karaoke. Haven't touched her already spent my few k. Chopped and never looked back. I didn't kill her lah, just break off! This girl also got child already.

3) another girl which is quite recent, almost the same thing. One time going out (I dated her), asked at least 2 friends to tag along. At the most, I brought her and 4 of her friends out together! Never get into any relationship, just like no. 2), chopped and (hopefully) never look back.

I almost forgot:
0) another girl, 6 months. Was found later from her friend during her stays with me (she is married actually) she still met with her boyfriend / husband.

As I said, I am not 1 months or 2 months down here. I know all these stories from these girls or friends cannot be fully trusted. I can read their minds. Just that I am thinking that guys are silly, at least me. We so smart on streets, workings, studies etc...etc... but get fooled by Indo gals who is not even High School graduated (taking drugs somemore).

It is not that I never thought of all these that all Bros have mentioned. Just that I need second opinions.

I admit and praising, all the advices from all the bros are very correct and exact (exactly what I have thought). It has been 3 months since we really broke off and just recent in 2 weeks' time I met her for 3 times (within 2 weeks' time). Like what all bros said, there is still tiny part of her in my heart. However, since we met only for 3 very short time, I have confidence that I can overcome this and never think of her again by make myself busy with sports, works and travelling. Let's hope I get back to right track again.

mike1304k
03-02-2009, 12:54 PM
Waaah Bro DYBJ,

We seem to think very much alike... Bro TS, a man was born with brains. But as his d*ck grows bigger, it takes control. But seriously just take a step back and think about the situation carefully, you will see that your choice is clear. Some of us who have more experience will be able to make the choice more easily, but it will never be that easy. Let me tell you a personal experience which I will one day perhaps put down into a FR, I had this really hot and sexy Minah who exchanges sms with me, is naughty wif me, and when we go out, she touches here and there. She knows I have a wife and I know she has a boyfren and with that we are comfortable. I can take it to the next step.... (dick takes over) and then I ask myself, what am I going after her for? FB? I can F anybody and have no strings attached as long as I pay money. Companionship? Hmmmmm.... no real need mah..... Ego? Yups... most probably the answer. To have a hot young thing hang on your side and make you look good. Cost? Laptop? Handphone? You think locals are free meh? So I ask myself again, do I need to go through such costs again to make myself look good? If I felt that she would be a good girl and be trully grateful, I can give her anything she wants. Education, laptops and so on. But she seemed more like a "I don't mind leaching to get what I want" type and I do not need such people in my life... So I pulled the brakes and got the hell out of dodge.

Eventually you will realize that you can find happiness in someone and once you have found it, you will not need anyone else. It may take time, it may take effort, it may take a few tries, but one day you will find it and I wish you luck in your endeavours. But please use your head hor.

cablesnwires
03-02-2009, 01:11 PM
As much as we have spoken and giving advices, ultimately it is you who has to carry out the deed. I know it is easier to say then to do it, but still you need to overcome yourself and carry on with your life.

I still see a small spark somewhere in your heart, and at the slightest changes, this spark is gonna burn brightly. And if it does, you will go back to square one again. Just make sure you don't dim this spark, you EXTINGUISH it!!

HCKing
03-02-2009, 01:32 PM
As much as we have spoken and giving advices, ultimately it is you who has to carry out the deed. I know it is easier to say then to do it, but still you need to overcome yourself and carry on with your life.

I still see a small spark somewhere in your heart, and at the slightest changes, this spark is gonna burn brightly. And if it does, you will go back to square one again. Just make sure you don't dim this spark, you EXTINGUISH it!!

u r right bro. reminds me of this old saying, 野火烧不尽,春风吹又生.

enter-raw
03-02-2009, 01:50 PM
Cheer up ! :cool:

DO_YOU_BJ
03-02-2009, 01:52 PM
Let me paraphrase what you're saying in a different light and you'll be able to apply to your situation almost immediately....

It has been 3 months since we really broke off and just recent in 2 weeks' time I met her for 3 times (within 2 weeks' time).
When a heroin addict gets caught, he goes into rehab and when he comes out, he TOT he's fully cured of the addiction!!!!!!!!! Until he's re-introduced to heroin again

Like what all bros said, there is still tiny part of her in my heart. However, since we met only for 3 very short time, I have confidence that I can overcome this and never think of her again by make myself busy with sports, works and travelling.
Once the ex-heroin addict starts to abuse himself with heroin again, he'll think that he was able to kick the habit once, he'll sure be able to kick it again this time no probs.....but we all know better

Let's hope I get back to right track again.
There's no such thing as hope.....hope is what got you into this in the 1st place. There's only resolute and that's to stop the addiction once and for all...no maybe this maybe that......no discounts watsoever.......the end is in plain sight my friend.....whichever path you choose, not only you, but everyone here will see already.

I wont wish you luck but i do say, god be with you & may he grant you the strength and determination to pull yourself outta this.

Sexrider
03-02-2009, 07:43 PM
Bro cablesnwires is right. There is still a little tiny spark in my heart for her. I also really afraid of that spark. There are many times that I planned to get a big quarrel with her. However, I am too soft.

It is not that I can't behave like a real man and get move on. Just that like like the song 不了情。 忘不了,忘不了…...

People might find it weird. But this is the first time I get into a real relationship, moreover with sex. I have been staying with her on and off for 3 years over. When she is sad, sick, I accompany her. When I am sick, poor and having tough life, she accompanied me. When I get bullied by some other bad Indo gals here, she supported me and helped me. We have gone through a lot of hardships before. That is why when I am leading a better life now, I miss her as I feel a bit of regret for her. I would like to do my best to repay her kindness. I know that a pail of water that has been poured away cannot be collected back (覆水难收). However when at night when I close my eyes or when I am dreaming, I dream of her, I can't remember the first time we met, beginning of our bland, tough, poor yet happy life. She has done a lot for me, being ginving me morale support to me when I really have bad times. I also in return have helped her in many ways. She even tried once to commit suicide by taking sleeping pills.

Just that during in the early stage I wonder whether our relationship can be kept. During that time, I was still young for such a relationship and sensed that that is something not right.

She was not like that in the early 1-1/2 years or to be exact the first year. I have not much money and we do not have much luxury items. Just like a newly married couple, not much on materials but sweet.

As many time on and off again and again, I reminded myself that whatever has changed cannot be undone. However, I sense that in my deeper heart, my dream and my wish is that we can both go back to that stage, which even though leading no matter horrible life, I will still take it. But I know it won’t.

Another point I would like to voice out is that, actually there are many chances that she can turn to be a nice girl, just that she can’t even keep either man and she does not cherish the opportunity: (all these are based on my understanding only)

1) This is when she started step into World of Whore. A lot of seduction during her works in Jackpot. Then she met this married Chinese guy who has a daughter. The guy was working for his boss and at the same time running a restaurant with friends. He is leading quite an easy life. During her time with him, he even engaged a guy to take care of her, to guard her. Well, finally the guy’s wife found out but in the end get tolerated (what to do when wife love the husband?). Then the guy rented a house for her to stay, not far from his house. And she get along quite well with his little daughter also. Well, she was the one who seduced him into ecstasy. That is what she described- even though giving him a quarter pill, he got fainted. But luckily no threat for life. And this is what she described: can dance quite long, and have hunger for sex. They have great sex often (I think that is part of the side effects of the ecstasy) and taking ecstasy for around one year. Sometimes she did promote the pros of taking pills to me hoping that I can “on” with her occasionally. But luckily I did not at all, not even an edge of it! Well, after 1 year plus, due to the guy (maybe or maybe not)’s habit in gambling, he lost a lot of money and has no choice but to run away. I heard from her that he ran away with her (estimate) S$6 k. Her heart felt so pain because of him or rather his leaving without words. Another seduction coming again, offer her to work in GL. Well, during that time some most jackpots were started closing due to authority’s rules. Also she felt ashamed to face her colleague and friends at work place. That is how she became real WL.

2) There was another customer of her who is “uncle” already who met her in GL during her 1 year work in GL. According to her, this uncle is not those medium class uncle but high class uncle with politeness, wealth and This married uncle admired so much that willing to give her money without even having sex with her. Then she invited this uncle to visit her occasionally. Then this uncle also offered to her that he wanted to keep her as mistress in Batam. They even went into the discussion on how to settle down, buying car, house for her. The package I heard is quite attractive and the uncle is quite rich. Well, in the ¾ part of this, that is when I came into their relationship.

3) I met her in one of the discos here. Booking her and as the first timer into this, I found that I was attracted by her. No matter what I want to get her. During that time, I just started my career here, not much dough though. However, I managed to strive toward my ambition and managed to win her heart though. Even though one big quarrel happened when I found out that she mentioned to me that she was going to visit her cousin who just gave birth in a hospital at night when later I caught her red handed secretly went to see the uncle in no 2). However, that is roughly within a month that we just met, that is why I forgave here. Continue to all the feuds that I have mentioned………..

4) Then after 6 months she stayed with me, we broke up. Then she met one of her customers who is quite handsome, capable, rich but do not have bad habit (occasional drinker, don’t smoke, concern about his work like me). Same with me, this fellow also tried to teach her good ways but in the end he left her after an incident that her new gangster bf got his number and kept threaten him and harassed him. I don’t mind if she with someone better than me. I just cannot get over due to she get someone who is going to ruin her.

5) Got another of her customer who quite supportive. In his nearly 40’s. Giving her money with not necessary with sex. He also teaching her to be a good girl. However in vain. This customer was supporting her on and off for quite long also but in the end, ended with the same with customer no. 4).

6) Another customer (last one I know). Who is a Pilipino who fetches high pay working in Sg also quite nice to her. He even offer (just like me and customer no. 4), 5) ) offer her long stay and treat her well. But the last info I got from her is that she can’t take it for the food (western food) he takes daily and the guy likes to chit chat at home with some other Pilipino girls at home (language problem).

Well, I really don’t know what the hell she is asking for? Any of these customers that I have mentioned, are really good to her and for her. Why she still like to be a mud that cannot be used? (Chinese idiom).

I still remember there were 2 times she hurt my heart. I brought her for 2 trips. Both trips ended quite unhappy and the culprit of the problems is the harassing from the CB guy! And another incident is when I went visited my elders, she said wanted to go KL with friends of her. Who knows accidentally I checked her handphone in front of her I found out that she actually went Genting with that CB guy again!!!!

Really…. Become a whore in this way is …. Like wasted.
No wonder until now she still as a pro. I really speechless.

If only she knows how to secure one of us. Isn’t that better? I think all of us are not very very demanding. As we already lower our standard, willing to take them as normal girl, why they cannot just cooperate our willings?

Really 落花有意,流水无情啊!

Sexrider
03-02-2009, 07:45 PM
Let me paraphrase what you're saying in a different light and you'll be able to apply to your situation almost immediately....

It has been 3 months since we really broke off and just recent in 2 weeks' time I met her for 3 times (within 2 weeks' time).
When a heroin addict gets caught, he goes into rehab and when he comes out, he TOT he's fully cured of the addiction!!!!!!!!! Until he's re-introduced to heroin again

Bro, she takes pill lah. Ecstasy lah. I have no idea about drug. But if she taking ecstasy only doesn't your POV still valid?

Btw, those taking pill / ecstasy one, if half way still got cure or not? Asking as in general, not going to help her anymore.

Unless she really comes and harrass me . :mad:

lambo_tan
03-02-2009, 11:42 PM
this article suits you

------------------------------------------------------------------
Darling, I don't love you anymore

Sumiko Tan
The Sunday Times

IF DIVORCES are on the rise, what does it say about society and that crazy little thing called love?

That 'I love you' doesn't mean that much anymore?

That values like faithfulness, commitment, loyalty and patience are in short supply?

That the belief that the family is the building block of society - and marriage the foundation of the family - is being chipped away?

That relationships (that is, people) are disposable?

That love is no guarantee a marriage will last?

That marriage is no guarantee love will last?

And that even if love doesn't last, marriage is no longer the glue that holds couples and families together?

That - and this is the most tragic bit - love between a couple can actually die?

It was reported last week that more marriages here are ending in divorce, and more couples are calling it quits sooner.

Divorces and annulments hit a record high of 7,061 last year, up from 6,909 in 2005. Two decades ago, the figure was 2,608. A growing number are also splitting up after fewer than five years of marriage.

A recent study of the United States, Russia and the Scandinavian countries suggested that the trend is not confined to Singapore. It found that the traditional 'seven-year itch' has been replaced by the five-year itch.

In the 1950s, the rule of thumb was that amber lights would flash when a marriage hit the seven-year mark. Today, couples are at their greatest risk of divorcing just before their fifth wedding anniversary.

That's sad.

THE thing about folks like me who've never been married and who are maybe harbouring a secret longing to be (if we find the right person, of course) is that we're incurable romantics.

We believe in the power of love. We get tearful at weddings. We actually think people mean it when they utter that till-death-do-us-part bit in their vows.

We imagine married life to be almost like a music video in a Hindi movie, two love-struck people running around a tree in front of a cascading waterfall, music crescendoing to a climax in the background.

We place the institution on a pedestal and cling to fairytale ideals and images even when all around us we see daily evidence of how married life can in fact be pretty dreary and dreadful, the grind of housework, finances to be managed, children's homework to be supervised and just general petty marital annoyances.

Yet when I hear that couples I know are divorcing, I always feel sad and even let down.

How can it be that if you've been lucky enough to find the love of your life (for you must have, to have married each other, right?), you can no longer bear to be in each other's company? What's wrong with you? How can you let that love slip away?

Then again, whoever said that the feeling would last forever?

When it comes to love, we're at the mercy of our biochemistry, say researchers.

One of the best known experts in this subject is anthropologist Helen Fisher of Rutgers University.

Love, she says, comes in three flavours and each involves different hormones and chemicals in our bodies.

Stage one is lust, that intense longing driven by the sex hormones testosterone and oestrogen which 'get you out looking for anything'.

Stage two is attraction, that wondrous love-struck phase when you feel exhilarated and think obsessively of that one person. You're so flushed with happiness you can't eat or sleep.

Neurotransmitters called monoamines come into play here.

There's dopamine, which gives you waves of exquisite pleasure, even over the smallest thing about your beau, and can also be activated by cocaine (hence falling in love is akin to taking a drug).

There's also norepinephrine, which makes you sweat and your heart beat faster, and serotonin, which has a similar chemical appearance to people suffering from obsessive-compulsive disorder.

If a relationship lasts, attachment takes over as the third stage (some experts say the transition from attraction to attachment can take 30 months). It is the bond that keeps couples together, especially when they go on to have children.

Two hormones are released: oxytocin, during childbirth and which helps the breast express milk. It is also released by both sexes during orgasm and helps them bond; and vasopressin, which supports behaviour that leads to long-term commitment.

The big problem, though, is that one person can experience the three stages at the same time, with disastrous consequences, of course.

Says Dr Fisher: 'You can feel deep attachment for a long-term spouse, while you feel romantic love for someone else, while you feel the sex drive in situations unrelated to either partner.'

The result? Adultery, pain, anger, jealousy and ultimately even divorce.

THE thing about love I've found (yes, even though I've not been married) is that familiarity does breed contempt or at least boredom, and you've really got to work to keep the feeling going.

Little things about your partner that were sweet in the beginning inevitably start to sour once you've past the love-sick stage.

Yes, it was cute how he was as exuberant as a puppy when you first met, but, goodness, isn't he turning out to be loud and boorish now? And while her whining was endearing in the beginning, after years of it you just wish she'd shut up a bit.

Little annoyances can accumulate to make you explode. Lucky are the couples who can accept the irritating traits of their partners (no one is perfect after all, and neither are you) and continue loving them.

But for some, love has a use-by date, even if it was 'true love'.

Just as friendship between platonic friends can outlive itself, so, too, can long-term romantic love.

I used to think that no matter how much a person disappoints you, it can be overcome if you just focus on the love and relationship.

But I've found that love can and does die, although die may be too melodramatic a word. It's more a case of love fading, like the ink from the pages of an old diary, or the image in an aged photo.

It disappears for a variety of reasons.

The cause can be sensational such as when a partner does something that hurts and deceives you.

More often though, the reasons are prosaic, like over-familiarity, boredom and benign neglect. And with the first-stage lust long gone, the love is quickly spent and you just aren't into each other anymore.

It's very sad, and the greater tragedy if it is only one half of the couple who has lost the feeling.

Still, to have loved and lost - lost in the sense of losing that love you once held so dear in your heart, and lost as in losing your loved one to someone or something else - must surely be better than to have never loved at all.

I don't think that even divorcees would disagree with me on that.

DO_YOU_BJ
04-02-2009, 08:47 AM
Bro, she takes pill lah. Ecstasy lah. I have no idea about drug. But if she taking ecstasy only doesn't your POV still valid?

Btw, those taking pill / ecstasy one, if half way still got cure or not? Asking as in general, not going to help her anymore.

Unless she really comes and harrass me . :mad:

Apparently, you totally misread my post to you.
She's the heroin & you're the heroin abuser dude!
See how confused you are now?
You mind is all about her, her, and nottin else but her!

cablesnwires
04-02-2009, 09:29 AM
Dear bro Sexrider,

I went to read your postings again. Initially, we, or at least me, thinks that you require help from the brothers and sisters here to get you out of this. But boy, was I really wrong. Your rantings in fact is trying to psyche yourself up not to give up on this relationship.

It is you who is trying to keep this spark burning, and you are not willing to let it go regardless of what the advice were given. All I can say is that this is very dangerous for you, and that this spark will get you into a whole big mess.

However, having said that, it is still ultimately your choice. Ample advice were given out by all the kind brothers here. Whether you heed them or not is really up to you.

I believe you have already make up your mind about what you are going to do. I just wanna wish you all the best in your pursuit of a perfect ending.

Good luck, brother Sexrider. :)

Sexrider
04-02-2009, 09:32 AM
Apparently, you totally misread my post to you.
She's the heroin & you're the heroin abuser dude!
See how confused you are now?
You mind is all about her, her, and nottin else but her!

Bro, sorry, misread.

Btw, good news or not? She is back!
Yesterday I met her and asked her her these few days whereabout!
But only 3 minutes then we have a small dispute then she left.

1 time before I met her my last visit, she promised to me to come back with me to Batam in the following visit. But when the last time I met her, she said her stuffs where with the guy (in JB) therefore she can't come back (because she needs to take her stuffs back, some of the things she bought to bring back home). And she should be back here last saturday but only until yesterday she came back. I asked her whether was she with the guy and she said yes.

I called her after that, just want to get to the bottom of the matter- her relationship with the guy.

Well, I said since she said she is not young anymore and would like to get married. Anyone who can promise to marry her, she will follow whoever can deliver the promise. HOwever, I asked her, since when she is with the guy has no different if she is with me, why she chose to be to other guy? Compare to me I take good care of her but with that no class fellow, she has to lower herself by working there. She can't answer and when later she said he always there and she has no choice but to entertaine him. I said if any bangala nearby there keep harassing her, will she entertain? If it is like what she said, only when she is working in GL that she get close to him, but why when she is back to here (many times already), she still picks up his phone call? It is not only once or twice, but many times when she promised to ditch him and never pick up his calls but always. Whenever she is back to me, don't know how many times already. Sometimes I just bear with that. But now only I smell fishy.

Then a lot of answers she can't answer. I even asked her if she mentioned that if she is with me she only wasting her time, then I asked her what about with that guy? She can't answer. She said he gave her lesser as he is just a mechanic (which I don't believe he has a perm job). She is full of lies! None of her saying can be connected and proved to be logic,.

And last good news is that and thanks for all the advices from all bros
I :
1) Don't bother her in the end, went back to sleep and asked her go fuck spider or fly kite
2) don't want to be hero to save her anymore
3) don't want to sacrifice whole forest because of one rotten tree
4) sometimes I do feel disgusting looking at her private as many people has use that before
5) tired of this relationship

I really must protect a guy's dignity and don't lower myself.
What is she and since she can't even understand and know her status.
No wonder one by one all these good customers left her.
I think her destiny is to be rotten in world of commercial sex, really pity her.
It is great that we all these good customers/guys don't despise and treat her so well.
Enough! Enough with all these can't-be-saved girls.
Who am I to them? I am not in the position to preach to these can't be saved girls.
I deserve something better. I shall start afresh now.

Thanks all bros.

Sexrider
04-02-2009, 09:53 AM
Dear bro Sexrider,

I went to read your postings again. Initially, we, or at least me, thinks that you require help from the brothers and sisters here to get you out of this. But boy, was I really wrong. Your rantings in fact is trying to psyche yourself up not to give up on this relationship.

It is you who is trying to keep this spark burning, and you are not willing to let it go regardless of what the advice were given. All I can say is that this is very dangerous for you, and that this spark will get you into a whole big mess.

However, having said that, it is still ultimately your choice. Ample advice were given out by all the kind brothers here. Whether you heed them or not is really up to you.

I believe you have already make up your mind about what you are going to do. I just wanna wish you all the best in your pursuit of a perfect ending.

Good luck, brother Sexrider. :)

Bro, at certain point yes.

But I just don't want to regret about this relationship (if it is real) when it cannot be saved anymore. I really need second opinions as I mentioned this kind of things we don't discuss with our friends nor our family.

The only worry about this matter is that if ONLY I let her down and IF ONLY she is sincere about me. I just afraid that she might behave in these ways just because she loves me. But now, after my deep consideration and whenever I think it deeper, I do not think she is still the same her anymore.

Sorry, that sometimes my mind is so chaotic and I am quite busy, therefore a lot of times I misjudged all the evidence. Also like what I have mentioned, I always feel lonely and as a guy I need a companion.

Now, I feel tired about this relationship and I think I will have to wash my hands of.

mike1304k
04-02-2009, 11:26 AM
Bro.... I feel you can be saved and that is why I keep talking to you. I am glad that you feel that you are stronger now and you realize the futility of loving your gal. Lets face it.... even if it is not a case of loving a WL... If she were a normal gal.... If she likes to take meds to get the high, if she wants to be in a relationship with someone who is obviously worse than you, so be it. I understand your loneliness and your feelings of how you should stand with her in her time of need and because of the past and how she stood by you. But there is a saying that you can lead the horse to the water, but you cannot force it to drink.

Let me ask you one thing. If you are now nothing... if you are now nobody... if you have nothing... who pities you? Perhaps family and close friends, but you will find that once you are at rock bottom, even your closest friends and perhaps even family will not be there anymore. You have yourself... Bro... just consider one thing... if you need someone to fill that empty place in your help, no matter how you find, you will never be able to fill it as it only gets bigger and bigger. Take this chance to concentrate on your work, your life and so on... Let yourself grow and not the hole... If she chose the way of life... let her be... If she chose someone lower or worse off, lucky for you lor... now you know... try to start a relationship with someone else.... Ask a friend to intro his friends, widen your circle of friends. If you feel horny, there is always left hand or right...(for me I am a righty) or even other WL's. Though nothing will replace the feeling and the comfort you had with her, one day you will find someone who will fill that gap and you will be wondering "WHY THE hell did I spend so much time, effort and whatever on her??" It will all pass... it will get better. But only if you want it to. She has made her choice... please make your own choice.

FL Lover
04-02-2009, 12:43 PM
TS,

I think you are TOTALLY hopeless... SERIOUS. We have been trying to consuling you and hoping that you will stand up on yor feet.... Instead of doing that,

YOU HAVE BEEN TELLING US HOW LONELY YOU ARE WITHOUT A COMPANION AND HOW SAD YOU ARE WHEN YOU THINK OF HER LEAVING YOU FOR A SAD LOW LIFE LOSER!!

Life is not everything abt girls and sex... Do you seriously think that life is the end for you without HER? There are better things to do in life when drowning yorself with qns like WHY DOES SHE LEAVE ME, WHY DOES SHE LOVE HIM RATHER ME, AM I NOT AS GOOD AS HIM?

Look at you. You have already lose yor own diginity by going back to her repeatly and asking her all the WHYs....

YOUR RELATIONSHIP WITH HER HAD ALREADY ENDED AND STOP BEEN A SAD FUCK LOSER. MOVED ON WITH YOUR LIFE AND WHO KNOWS, YOU MIGHT MEET THE GIRL DESTINATED FOR YOU.

I was in yor situation before whereby I got KCed, dumped and cheated $$. I managed to pickup and moved on after a SBF bro fxxked me upside down. Later met the girl in my life and now we are happily together.

TS, FOR YOR OWN HAPPINESS, MOVED ON AND STOP LIVING IN THE PAST.

Paisei, I had to use a harsh tone on you. Hopefully u waked up.

cablesnwires
04-02-2009, 01:43 PM
One sentence:

"Learn from the past to be used in the present and plan for the future."

Good luck, bro. :)

Sexrider
04-02-2009, 02:14 PM
Kudos to all bros here.

Really, at this point

By bro cablesnwires Dear bro Sexrider,

Good luck, brother Sexrider.

At this part, I am still unsure about my feeling, but bro cablesnwires already guessed my exact feeling already. All the bros here are really helpful.

Thanks for the f**king upside down/ scolding. Now I understand.

By bro mike1304k
Let me ask you one thing. If you are now nothing... if you are now nobody... if you have nothing... who pities you? Perhaps family and close friends, but you will find that once you are at rock bottom, even your closest friends and

All these (and include before this) I have thought of all logics before. But once again thanks for advices and reminder. With all these advices, the real me has been awaken.

By bro cablesnwires
Life is not everything abt girls and sex... Do you seriously think that life is the end for you without HER?

Yeah, world is not orbit around her. Since she has made such stupid decision, let her be. I tried to cure and save her but it is out of my control actually. I am just a normal human being and it is hard to expect miracle in real life.

By bro mike1304k
Let yourself grow and not the hole... If she chose the way of life... let her be... If she chose someone lower or worse off, lucky for you lor... now you know... try to start a relationship with someone else.... Ask a friend to intro his friends, widen your circle of friends. If you feel horny, there is always left hand or right...(for me I am a righty) or even other WL's. Though nothing will replace the feeling and the comfort you had with her, one day you will find someone who will fill that gap and you will be wondering "WHY THE hell did I spend so much time, effort and whatever on her??" It will all pass... it will get better. But only if you want it to. She has made her choice... please make your own choice.

Agree. Yeap, instead has bad feeling (I don't buy shares, just saying) over a bad share that its price keep on dropping and no hope in rising better invest in some other shares that are promising.

Yeah, at certain point, it was my mistake for not being firm. But frankly speaking, at many points I was forced/ trapped by her if I think back now. I really think that it is time to stop now.

Thanks all bro, I am now focusing on my work now. Willl be very busy. I will be taking vacation to overseas to cheer myself up. Maybe with few chionging session! Hopefully when I am back, I won't think of her anymore.

It is time for me to recover from all the losses and start over again.

When I am healed, I will come and save some other bros who face this kind of problem in this subforum.

Maybe 1 day I can be an expert in this kind of problems.

Thanks all bros once more.

Sexrider
04-02-2009, 02:16 PM
Btw, all the bros here are really smart and skillful.

Is that all the bros here helping loser like me experienced the same thing before? An overall picture is that it is seldom to get germs in this kind of world? :confused:

santomobile
04-02-2009, 05:43 PM
2) Isn't that a 2-3 years relationship is better than new relationship?

If you are given a chance to choose, Which one will you choose ??
New BMW 520 or 3 years old Toyota Camry?

Sexrider
04-02-2009, 06:21 PM
If you are given a chance to choose, Which one will you choose ??
New BMW 520 or 3 years old Toyota Camry?

Bro, I think that in term of relationship is more like red wine.

1870 red wine or 1998 better?
new vase or old antique vase better?

All are relative one. I just feel pain that I am like playing guitar to a cow. 对牛弹琴. She doesn't cherish our relationship at all.

I just don't understand why I care so much about her yet (we) get this kind of ending (can't be together). I am not those playboy type.

If only she can return back to herself last time (there is a point that when I recall back, I miss her charm so much, she is just like a girl who just fell in love) which I have yet noticed it ever exists anymore since then. Of course when a thing has changed e.g.: when a bottle of wine becomes vinegar, that is it. Just like a guy/ girl's heart has changed. It is a irreversible process. I just remorse over this relationship.

I understand all the bros' advices. I also know that if I have to marry her, waiting ahead is tragedy (not my problem, I think she is a potential problem); if I leave her now, it is a great pain now and when i get older (depends on my encounter in future), I might regret. That is my only worry- regret in future. Sometimes thinking of our current state (on and off a year time, I do have suffocating feelings.

But now, I have made up my decision for stopping this relationship, looking for rainbows in my life! :D

Bros, wish me luck! :D

slider_72
04-02-2009, 06:38 PM
Bro, I think that in term of relationship is more like red wine. 1870 red wine or 1998 better?

Well that really depends bro. It depends on the region the grapes are grown in, the terrior, etc. A 1996 chateau la tour would still taste better than an ordinary bottle of table wine from 1870. Even comparing grapes from the same region, it would depend on the amount of sunshine in that year, rainfall, etc. Apart from that, the manner of storage is also important. If a bottle of red wine from 1870 is not properly stored, chances are it would have turned into vinegar by now.

Putting the analogy in your context bro, it is not the length of time in the relationship that really matters. Surely you have heard of people who are married for donkey years only to get divorced because the husband wanted to swap to a newer model he just met recently.

Like you said, the wine has turned into vinegar. It is irreversible. When that happens, what do you do with that bottle? Only thing to do is to throw it away. No need to remorse over the relationship either. Just be thankful that there were happy times in the past and get on with life. I can guarantee you that over time, it will pass. 人走茶凉。

cablesnwires
04-02-2009, 08:04 PM
I just don't understand why I care so much about her yet (we) get this kind of ending (can't be together). I am not those playboy type.

You are still searching for an answer. Like I said before, so what if you knew? Do you think you can change it for the better? In your mind, I bet you have thought about what if I do this, what if I do that? I do admire your Never-Say-Die attitude, but it does not necessary work out at all.

.... That is my only worry- regret in future. Sometimes thinking of our current state (on and off a year time, I do have suffocating feelings.

Pessimism breeds pain and sorrow, Optimism breeds happiness and joy. The feeling of regret is so great in you that you just would not let it go. Let me paint you another scenario, what if you continue to be like this, and misses the chance to meet another girl, and by the time you wake up, you have missed out many years of happiness. Will you regret it as well?

View this as part of your experience, and learn from it. Look forward to meeting up with a girl that appreciates your love and care, but just don't go for it at the wrong places.

Haha, normally I don't have such patience, but not sure why these few days I am feeling down. I have my own problems to deal with...

Sexrider
05-02-2009, 04:18 PM
Yeap, thanks all bros once and again. I am awaken now. Actually from time to time I do awake, just that due to busyness, sometimes, my mind can't focus and makes me stray from my main objective.

What for I remorse over such relationship whereby the girl's heart is not with me? I think at this point she is only looking for a temporary docking habour. Thinking of getting along for future, except fulfil my own desire, I think the road will be really tough. What for I make my own life difficult just because of her?

I decided to start a new life without bothering these WLs. No calm life and they never ever appreciate that. I bet those appreciate our efforts one we won't like. I wish to lead a normal social life, less chionging.

I better go do something which are more meaningful.

Sexrider
05-02-2009, 04:20 PM
Well that really depends bro. It depends on the region the grapes are grown in, the terrior, etc. A 1996 chateau la tour would still taste better than an ordinary bottle of table wine from 1870. Even comparing grapes from the same region, it would depend on the amount of sunshine in that year, rainfall, etc. Apart from that, the manner of storage is also important. If a bottle of red wine from 1870 is not properly stored, chances are it would have turned into vinegar by now.

Putting the analogy in your context bro, it is not the length of time in the relationship that really matters. Surely you have heard of people who are married for donkey years only to get divorced because the husband wanted to swap to a newer model he just met recently.

Like you said, the wine has turned into vinegar. It is irreversible. When that happens, what do you do with that bottle? Only thing to do is to throw it away. No need to remorse over the relationship either. Just be thankful that there were happy times in the past and get on with life. I can guarantee you that over time, it will pass. 人走茶凉。

I knew it, I knew that somebody will say that! :D
Agweed! especially 人走茶凉......

青山不老, 绿水长流!

Sexrider
05-02-2009, 04:33 PM
You are still searching for an answer. Like I said before, so what if you knew? Do you think you can change it for the better? In your mind, I bet you have thought about what if I do this, what if I do that? I do admire your Never-Say-Die attitude, but it does not necessary work out at all.

Pessimism breeds pain and sorrow, Optimism breeds happiness and joy. The feeling of regret is so great in you that you just would not let it go. Let me paint you another scenario, what if you continue to be like this, and misses the chance to meet another girl, and by the time you wake up, you have missed out many years of happiness. Will you regret it as well?

View this as part of your experience, and learn from it. Look forward to meeting up with a girl that appreciates your love and care, but just don't go for it at the wrong places.

Haha, normally I don't have such patience, but not sure why these few days I am feeling down. I have my own problems to deal with...

Yeah, a lot of people who knows me admire my perseverance (not in term of relationship only). I think I know myself better. In this kind of scenario, it is when I can convince myself, then no matter what kind of seduction, forces, I will never yield to it!

The reason I want to get to the bottom of this matter is that, I am a guy of integrity. I do not want any regrets or I owe her anything that brings retribution to me whether by Heaven or Karma. To me I think that I come to this world without anything, but hope that before I left, I can leave some good deeds behind. Well, this is not a place for me to talk about my philosophy.

But now, i am totally tired of this kind of things. Better to stay away from this type of head-cracking issue now.

Sexrider
05-02-2009, 05:00 PM
My few thoughts are:

1) Why make our life to miserable just because of this type of girls that can never bring happiness to our future and normal life. Why plant a time bomb beside us? And worst is that we do not know when will the boom be triggered? Well, I am saying in general, but not for all WLs.

2) Just recent, when I have some problems (not finance, but rather health and stress from works problems, rather personal), and she is not by my side. How can a relationship that she doesn't want to manage/ care/ bother, then when the time is ripe, she wants to step in? All these years, when I strive for my future, she is not my side. If she is a girl who can appreciate and have same frequency as me, it is a good companion. But she wants the best of both world without sacrifice anything. It is like when planting flowers or any plantation that time, one is not around. But when harvesting that time, he/she wants to get some part of the harvest.

3) Her history might causes potential problems in future, either in health or mental. Her pasts might become roots of dispute in future. Marry is just one of the formality. I am thinking that what if after 2-3 years we get divorce, I estimated I will be the one who responsible for the family and any children we are going to have. By that time, it is really bad.

4) It is better that I pamper myself well rather than wasting money and time on these WLs. Not that I am bad or playboy. But they have choosen their ways, their paths. They must sell themselves out before they can work as WLs. If they can sell themselves out, how can they won't sell us out? It is as simple as that.

For my case, I think I already break even with her either in term of relationship, loyalty, money whatsoever. Then it is time for me to waste my time in my hobbies! (Sam, hobby got plural!)

DO_YOU_BJ
06-02-2009, 09:43 PM
Actually, this phrase applies both ways:
女人不坏,男人不爱
Just Like
男人不坏,女人不爱
As per the clip from Chris Rock that I posted, its this kinda toxic relationship that's very potent
The normal ones, the lovey dovy dies down very fast and the excitment level doesnt last very long

Sexrider
08-02-2009, 09:46 AM
Hi, all bros. I think all bros will somehow unhappy with my act that keep thinking of her. However, I just investigated the whole matter from her closed friends who are working with her as she went back to her kampong already.

I was shocked when I found out these. However, by finding out the truth, it makes me feel no more regret and remorse over her.

The reason she is back to her hometown now is because she and that fucking fellow offended one of her friends that I talked to yesterday. This girl A was working in JB and offended of her customers. Her customer knows the fucking useless fellow the he asked him to sabo her by stealing girl A's passport. He was given Rm700 for that. He did it and the girl A found out. The girl knew because only she and my EX who knew the passport whereabout. And the girl A is asking her lover in MY who is a policeman to arrest these 2 guys (one guy already being caught and now they are looking for that useless fellow). And back to my EX, the girl A would like to confront her in Batam and ruin her face! Why my EX can come to this state? Let me continue the story.

From our conversation, I found out some other shocking news. When my EX was with me, I took great care of her. I even disciplined her daily life with occasionally freedom. I educated her the cons of taking drugs. And she got ambition to lead good life with or without me by saving, buying land, fillial to her mum, loyal to her friends and respect herself.

All these ruin over these few months.

To think so many years of relationship and look at how I treat her, how I think of her, how I took great care of her..... All ruin over just because of this useless guy. Sigh... what we call this? Karma / retribution?.... Haha... I myself already witnessed so many girls who ill-treated me receive their Karma (I didn't do anything, but Heaven did)

Our recents sessions, actually was planned by her and that fellow. I admit it was me who visited her, but
1st session: She told me to book her. We went to another hotel, she said that she wanted to pass the money to her boss for booking session. She went. During that whole thing, she said she wants to avoid dispute between me and that fellow and said she will bluff that fellow that she was booked by another Japanese in another hotel. Guess what? She actually didn't pass the money to any of the bosses that! She actually passed the money to that fellow! And that fellow actually was told by her she is with me! Luckily that fellow and my EX didn't go to the extend that con me!!!!!

2nd session: she said she wanted to come back with me to Batam during my next visit. I begged her to explain her relationship but she refused. No matter how I asked her, she just did not want to tell me the truth, even though she kept repeating the explanation I mentioned before, but those are not truth.

3rd session: she mentioned to me that her stuffs were in that fellow's place and she needs to take back all her stuffs before coming back. Even in this session, I called her / smsed her from afternoon, when only near 5 o'clock then she came and met me. Maybe she used the excuse that she needs to prepare for work to cheat that fellow OR that fellow even awared of that!! She admitted she was with that fellow from afternoon till 5! What they do that until she does not need to rest??
[Normally, when it is Sat and Sun, she will work in GL and back on Monday. This time round, she finished from GL on Friday, happy with the guy, Sat, Sun and Mon. Back to Batam on Tuesday]

1st session to 3rd session happened in 1 week's time.

Actually from my guess, when the fellow first hooking her, he already there noticing the Ang Pai with weakness that he can penetrate. What is her witness. She doesn't drink, smoke, gamble. The only weakness for her is that she likes "happy" in the way that she likes ecstasy. The way the guy controls her is by drugs.

I was told that last time she used to be one of the most popular whores there. She used to do good makeup, nice and sexy dressing, provide good service. Even her bosses like her working attitude. But now, 1 day only 3-4 customers then she MIA with that fellow go happy already. That guy even guarding her there, watching her going up with other customers one by one counting how many customers she get. Then in the end of the day, the fellow will comment: "What? So few customers? (3-4). Other girls can get 7-8 per day! You very lousy!" To think a fellow commented something like that to a girl he is with??!!!! What the hell?

Then, I found out from her friends that that fellow even keep on supplying her drugs: ice, happy 5, ecstasy and (I don't know what is it), the one that you need to lit a fire and sniff the smoke from the drug. They were taking those drugs together. This explains her appearance becomes drug-addict look alike.

Is this the happiness she is looking for?

She can even order food from OKT/her boss, then let the guy eat and she takes the hunger. That explains why she is so thin nowadays.

After 1 night work or even 1 week, or 1 month, she can even give whatever she earns to that fellow. That fellow is jobless, living using her money. Now, she has been working there for 3 months and I think she is still penniless (penisfull, i think). Another reason she is back to her kampong we guessed is that she is going to sell off all the lands she bought last time (not very expensive there but still asset), just because of him.

She even helps him to pay the installment for car and house. His car being towing back before because of unable to pay installment and it was her who helped him to pay. Haha.....

After a whole day work, 6 pm to 6 am roughly, then she will go with him finding a hotel room to "happy" together. How can a normal person with sane would ever torture herself in this way? All her earnings will be given to that fellow. Her friends said that he asked somebody to do black magic things on her (in Thailand). I think that is not true because I know her. This fellow is just a conman, using of her. When she is no longer useful, he will ditch her aside.

Just because of this fellow:
1) She used to be welcomed by bosses there, since she is the senior there. But now, not even a single boss would like to accept her to work there.
2) she used to be one of the most popular, with good makeup, good dressing getting at least 10-15 customers at least per day. Now, lousy makeup, dressing and unhealthy look. Only at most 3-4 customers
3) She used to be nice to her friends. Now, she got no friends. All her closed friends all these years left her because of her bad habits and the relationship with that guy
4) all her loyal customers (I think I will be the last one) left her. Now, also I gave up.

She said she won't keep those guys (feeding them and keep them as xiao bai lian, "little white face). She said she won't take drugs anymore. All lies!!!

Sometimes I do have fantasy to ask her to have sex in car. But she said that is disgusting and we should not do that in car because there are always more suitable places for that. Now because of this guy, (they can't even afford a short time $10 room even, then they are having sex in car somewhere in GL).

She is now using all the savings and hardships from her past just because of this guy. Good luck to her.

I really don't want this to happen:

One day, she is not popular anymore (which won't happen not long from now), then the fellow will place her in a very cheap motel somewhere in Malaysia, then any races (bangala, india, malay) from any walks of life, by just paying RM20 can have a fucking season with her while the fellow collecting money at the doorstep. Then after the whole day hard work, she will be just given drugs and little bit of food.

That is her karma.

All bros, thanks once again. At the most important point, you all give me hands, helping me to understand the truth. Now, I am free as I do not have any feeling about her as all this thread about is that I want to prove that she no longer loves me and in her heart, there isn't me. If that is proven, I am freed

Also, I will never get back to her anymore because the last information I received from her friends is that she and that fellow were planning to con me. She even mentioned that she will be back to my side asking me to marry her. When she gets all my fortune, she will leave me and share the money with that guy!! Haha.....

To think so many years of cares, loves, living... just because of a guy who earning living on her which she never looking at in the past when she was so ambitious in getting good living in the past, she tries to cheat me. Haha....

So, all new comers, please be careful. I didn't think that she can be so cruel to me. Sad.

havana
08-02-2009, 09:55 AM
My few thoughts are:

If they can sell themselves out, how can they won't sell us out? It is as simple as that.

For my case, I think I already break even with her either in term of relationship, loyalty, money whatsoever. Then it is time for me to waste my time in my hobbies! (Sam, hobby got plural!)

Well said!!!!:D

Sexrider
08-02-2009, 10:20 AM
I had been cherished our relationships over years. I took her like like treasures and she treated me like grass. I put her in the top priority in my heart and the position is so high that I protected her whenever whoever tries to challenge her position. I offered her many times to stay with me, not doing this trade anymore and leading a normal healthy life. Of course I was unable to promise her any legal name during that time (thinking of future as I do have my hesistation). I already tried to save her many times. And she makes herself so cheap now. I think if there is God, there is Heaven, They even know I am not wrong.

And last and not least. I promised to all bros no to even bother about her. And will no longer miss her. She is not like a human being to me now. She is just a body without soul and heart.

I shall start a new life now. All bros, wish me luck! :)

Sexrider
08-02-2009, 11:21 AM
Forgot to add:

Last time she used to spend $50-$60 on dress in GL. Nowadays she travels all the way to Bugis to buy those $2-$5 dress to work. Haha.....

She used to like high end handphone. Lastest one she used E90. The last time I saw her, she is using china made handphone saying somebody from her hometown asked her to buy one. No wonder when last time I called her, the transmission was so bad. Because of drug.

So all pals, beware of WLs or girls who likes drinks or drugs. Can't be trusted. No matter what we invest, their minds are not like normal human beings already.

I save money (last time) and just to give her. Pampered her, look at what happened? Some of my friends (to each to their own), say that this girl is not really attractive (so-so body), look is okay only, why I so crazy about her? In short, I am a guy of loyalty and integrity. What a waste for 3 years of love, time and money.

There seldom are miracles. Don't be fooled (I was fooled) by many love stories, novels, movies etc. All these are friction most of the time. The fact is cruel. I believe there are germs, happy endings somewhere. However, so far for my case, it is not a very unhappy ending though. I cherish that and I am tired of and fed up of these WLs. True love is hard to be found in this kind of world. I am starting afresh now.

The end.

colins
08-02-2009, 11:58 AM
sexrider...can you forget about her? Do you think you can ever forget about her?

DO_YOU_BJ
08-02-2009, 12:20 PM
To have loved someone and cherish them in your heart is better than never having it at all.
Keep in good stride and keep them all as cherished memory.
It will only become a nightmare if you want to re-live this who dream again.
Again, as spoken by many already, its all up to you how you wanna live your life, to live for the future, or live for the past.
Painful it may be, but the time must come when you have to go thru cold turkey to slowly and surely cut all ties and contacts......tears will flow, heart will pound, sleepless nights, dreams, visions will all appear but will slowly fade away........once all these are gone, you're recovered...like i posted earlier, like a drug addict kicking the habit.
The rate of your recovery will also depend on how resolute you are about wanting to pass this phase..........
I was very deeply in love once wif a WL, but took me 3 weeks to pass the phase.....3 weeks of Cold Turkey.....pain, tears, was on sleeping pills, nearly had heart attack but i told myself.........为自己而生,为自己而死cos i know i wont be getting this from her.
Many senior bros here will know as i've put the entire story down sometime back.....from beginning to end till resurrection and end again.
Never regretted a day ever since.
Why? Cos i've met many who are still living in the past and let me tell you, they're a real pathetic bunch......do i feel sad for them?????
Yes i feel sad that they went thru this pain but i sure dun feel sad for them for still being in pain.....some less than a year, some years......why????? Cos they choose to live in pain!

If you ever need someone who can help you move on, dont hesitate to PM me.
But remember, no one can make you stand back up unless you yourself wanna stand up again.

GreenHorny
09-02-2009, 12:42 AM
Just wanted to share on 2 cents worth on FL/KTV gals/massage parlor gals in China. Have been chionging the tiong kok sex scene for the past 4-5 yrs, seen almost all sorts of gals, I wont say all of them are fucked up but i would say their behavior seems to oscillate in the same pattern. however, it is still important to categorize them.
type1: typical chicken type. meaning such PRC gals are the 'professional' type, they are gals born into this career path, knn, confirm an excel in this career. They are normally those straight away come into either ur ktv room/massage room/hotel room, start calling u lao gong lao gong one.. Such gals know how to maximise profits, minimise effort. if can dun bj, they wont. if bj pa double, they bj power power. this type of gals, i only patronize when my cum is almost to the brink, or i just want to give that gal jialiat jialat. Never tok kc with such gals, cos to them an once of kc means a pound of gold. most sporeans wont like such gals, unlike our taiwanese frends...in my opinion, most of this type are Dongbei gals
type2: the kena heat hunt cheated into this career one, or really damn poor bo bian go into this line one. such gals are realli pitiful, if u cheong massage saunas along the coastal area, u might get to see some of them, n feel for them. but always bear in mind, some type one might disguise themselves as type 2, and try to earn some tong qing fen here with bros. anyway, the real type 2 are definitely not my type for bonking, cos they wont give passionate service for sure, and the very fact that u come to pay fuck them, has classify u as a hum sup fucker, so hard to have any kc. so if suay suay meet such gals, ktv will be boring, n fuck job will remain as a 10 mins kc show. realli sucks...in my opinion, most of this type are frm hunan/hubei/fujian
type3: these are the deadliest type esp to the so called mr nice spore guys. They are those that has the ability to cross over to become lovers type. They wont call u lao gong at first sight, but they will know how to sweet talk you. they might reject ur money at first becos they want to bring their bagsack to ur place n take as much as they could themselves. they will not ask u for money or gifts, but u will automatically give just like car passing thru erp. imagine u in out erp gate is 2 sing ah, u in out her pussy gate is how much??? do ur maths manz.. they are the most lethal to guys, cos they know that a level up weapon after sex is sex with kc. they know how to please, majiam cats, can be nice n loving, can also be wild n sexy. i must admit that when i met such gals, sometimes, my little head n my heart will work hand in hand to overthrow my head...in my opinion, such type are mostly from sichuan/chongqin.

when cheonging in china, it is always important to know what u looking for. if bros are looking for only a one night or wild sex, go for type 1 la, confirm royal rumble until next morning, as long as u willing to pay.
if you guys r looking for some kc, or heng heng kena those type 3, den pls beware. most stories i heard here are the type 3 kind. human beings r still human beings la, feelings go in thats it. n in china, its very hard to prevent putting in feeling. so one way is not to put all eggs into one basket. china got how many cities sia, diversify is the way to go when playing kc in china. so that when one kc ask for things which u think is a bit too much, ask her fuck off, n there u are, on the next bus to the next city.
another thing to bear in mind, is that the gals are also human beings, they will more or less put in kc one.. so heres the tug of war, see who put in more kc, n who can act better. prc gals who work in such places r very empty in heart, if u manage to hit the right spots, free how many times aso can ah...haha... but provided u dun let her hit urs first la.

would like to share with you bros on this encounter i have with a ktv gal.
i met this ktv gal in one of the Dongguan ktvs before cny. a type 3 la. my type of gal ah, the kind of personality i like. we have quite a fun happening night, but me n my frend did not tabao tat night, becos we r quite exhausted after the afternoon session. n also becos i wanted to bring the sex to a sex with kc stage as i will be coming back to china right after cny, as i have a 3 days slot to slot in a lovers getaway session. can see she quite disappointed that i did not tabao her.
when back in sing in cny, i start to sian her. the usual tactics la, tok to her on home during my drive to relative places, send her sweet sms, or cos sometimes ignore her a bit ah..the usual fishing tactics. of cos one important thing is to check whens her period, if suay suay the dates u r gg, den all effort goes down to drain.
anyway, i decide not to go down to dongguan to meet her becos 1. i not familiar with tat place. 2. dongguan is her homeground, i decide for my own safety, its better to play in a neutral field,in the end i chose zhuhai, cos i flying macau. 3. if she decide to come to zhuhai, half the battle is won.
so everything goes sui sui, i reach macau ard 7pm, went over to zhuhai, whack a type 1 first, den rest, as she is coming the next day afternoon.
Steady enuff, she came n the rest is history. over the three days 2 nights, we have great sex with kc for a couple of times. no money issue was involved as i emerge as the winner for this kc tug of war this time round. now, i am left exhausted n immerse in the sweet memoriesi have with her. she still sms me, n i noe i can still get such treatment if i go back there. but wat for yeah, the forest out there is so farking big...
so to all bros who wanted to commit into serious shit with PRC working gals, pls think twice, there r many way to get love without getting hurt k. but bros out there, also dun be too chek arc la, for example this gal, i told her its impossible between us to go beyond sex partners n lovers, but i also told her that when i with her, she will be totally loved. in this case, she took the DEAL.
yeap, a bit long winded. i hardly write so bear with me ah...up me if u agree yeah...thks.

GreenHorny
09-02-2009, 12:47 AM
"There seldom are miracles. Don't be fooled (I was fooled) by many love stories, novels, movies etc. All these are friction most of the time. The fact is cruel. I believe there are germs, happy endings somewhere. However, so far for my case, it is not a very unhappy ending though. I cherish that and I am tired of and fed up of these WLs. True love is hard to be found in this kind of world. I am starting afresh now"

bro, i agree that there are hardly miracles. yeap love stories are great to indulge in. when u r in love with them. pls go ahead n indulge, but when the clock strikes 12 n its time to wake up, pls do so k. there is no happily ever after in real life one...

DO_YOU_BJ
09-02-2009, 01:22 PM
Well said GreenHorny.....well said....upz u 7

mike1304k
09-02-2009, 01:52 PM
Well said Greenhorny, I would up you too if I could. But right now still a bit under point. I would also like to say that over here, you will have to be careful with any PRC no matter how nice or simple they are. Just last Sat, I was shopping for some things at Ubi for my coming baby and at the shop was this really sweet PRC. (Can tell from the accent lah). Help me to even set up some of the things. Waaaaahhhh... horny monster in me started to rear its uglyhead liao.... Ask her for her number, play games with her... bed her and then run!!!

But luckily my other head started to work and I told myself that if I do not want any trouble, then should not be looking for trouble. It may be fun or even nice to have a relationship outside your boring work and home life. But then there is always a possibility that the fun may turn out to be a nightmare. Then are we prepared to pay for the fun? At the present moment, I would rather be a super chicken and not do anything, than to try something and regret about it later.

So brothers, please use some common sense and no matter how nice the meat seems, there is always a price to pay for the meat. If you can do without it, then do without it. If cannot and you have an itch, then scratch the itch. Some guys say that they cannot make love without KC or feeling. But then for the feeling, you have to pay something. It all depends on how much you want to pay. For me, I scratch my itch the normal ways and if I pay, I just pay for it with money. No KC. At least then I have no qualms about walking away.

Good luck to the TS and like DoUBj said... if you need any support, you can pm me too... I have all the experience in being Robert and whatever before... Now reformed liao.... hehehehehe

Sexrider
10-02-2009, 01:09 AM
All bros. Actually I am in a last stage to recover. I went visited her last time to further proven it is not me who let her down actually. I was not me. I just don't want to regret in future. Now all the doubts are cleared, I am following all the advices given by all bros, keep all precious memories with her in archives, forget about her and move on.

cablesnwires
10-02-2009, 01:19 AM
I just hope you are really on the path to recovery.

Side note: Hope you are not becoming like our kiko here...

Gentle Beast
10-02-2009, 10:14 PM
GreenHorny, good stuff! I like your versions of PRC Type1, 2 and 3. For that you get my 7up!

Gentle Beast

GreenHorny
11-02-2009, 12:34 AM
thks bros here who likes my categorizing yeahz..
hope i can cheong more and categorize them into furthur subgroups yeahz.
but i still want to stress that no matter how perfect the sample size is, there is still exception rare gems which lies out of the normal curve. so far i met a couple, but is realli very very rare n u cannot be sure until the very end..

slider_72
11-02-2009, 10:32 AM

Bro, Kiko is unique. The one and only. A "gem" like this is only produced when the stars and heavens collide.

Sexrider
11-02-2009, 12:05 PM
I just hope you are really on the path to recovery.

What kiko?? :confused:

At certain point when i evaluating myself, I know I a bit siao (crazy), but I know that I am in sane not insane, although drunk people will never claim that they are drunk. I am perfectly okay now, just need some time to get over it. :cool:

cablesnwires
11-02-2009, 07:51 PM
Bro, Kiko is unique. The one and only. A "gem" like this is only produced when the stars and heavens collide.

That would be too "heavenly" for him... haha...

Sexrider
12-04-2009, 04:04 PM
Hi, to all the bros who contributed to this thread, I would like to say thank you to you all.

I am not digging up this thread as an attention seeker but to let all the bros know the outcome and a closure for this case.

I have gone through a lot of thinking, remorse and torture. The first stage is when I was undecided, do not know want to continue the relationship or not. There are a lot of sweet and lovely memories and pull me back from stopping this relationship. The sense self would like to stop this relationship, but the emotion side would like to make up fantasy like snow white. I do fully understand that from time to time when i was with her, I have been tolerated with her bad which I think she is not a good candidate for a wife.During the second stage, I do really would like to patch up with her. But the most torturing part is the last one when I was away from her for quite some time. The sweet memories for someone accompanies me, lust for sex and a person to can eliminate loneliness, make me would like to find her back so much. Hopefully, just recent, i thought for this matter over and over again. And I have many opportunities to think it over and over again. Finally, I think I no longer need her anymore. I just realized that it is cause by my loneliness that I keep on thinking of her. I only think of her good but not so many of her bad.

One of the cons I dislike our relationship is that her temper. she get angry very easily. I know the corelation her past (taking ecstasy) and her present self. However, I failed to overlook with her behaviour. It is apparently that this is these are the side effects for a person who takes drugs/ ecstasy for a long duration. I really pity her life. she was born with such a broken family and accompany with misery. I think if she ever cried, begging God to give her better life, I think God already replied to her . Even by working selling her body, if she never get lost, I think she can save enough and live afresh as so many good guys want to help her (not only me).

Last I heard from her friends that she is williing to get laid by whatever races of customers, just to get money to give to the fellow she is with. she is rotten to the core now. Imagine that all the pampers, cares and lovings that I have given to her, all ruin by her stupid decision. Everybody must responsible for his/her decision. But for so long's teachings and guidance, she never learned. That is what make me feel sad. I understand there is no point of remorse for such a junkie. But I still feel miserable for her. God already shown her some helps and right paths. Just that she herself does not appreciate that. Those drugs and that useless fellow are going to consume her. Not long (few years time) she will become really low class whore that nobody wants and all the pimps going to sell her cheaply. I am not cursiing her. I really want her to be good. But I think if she going to do in her way (which I am not intended to interfere anymore), she is going to end in that miserable way.

Some of the ways i used to forget her are thinking of her bad in the past, a few chionging session, find some healthy activities to do. I hope to end some matters on hands and start afresh. My thinking is that, to really find a wifey, better to find someone that is clean from this line and also good in manage the family. There are some gems in this line, but the chances is very very, damn low. I am not going to take my chances anymore.

Thanks all bros for the advices. This is a great ground for guys like me who are undecided to get counseled.

sammyboyfor
12-04-2009, 04:06 PM
Thanks all bros for the advices. This is a great ground for guys like me who are undecided to get counseled.

Should be "Thanks bros for all the ADVICE.".

"Advice" is a non countable noun; you do not add an "s" to make it plural.

"Advice" is like "Rice". You say... "Please pass me the Rice." You don't say "Please pass me the rices" because "Rice", like "advice", is a non countable noun.

There are many other examples. To test your knowledge of non countable nouns, go to English Language Quiz - Countable or Non-countable Nouns (I-TESL-J) (http://a4esl.org/q/j/ck/ch-countnouns.html) and take the test.

Sexrider
12-04-2009, 04:12 PM
Should be "Thanks bros for all the ADVICE.".

"Advice" is a non countable noun; you do not add an "s" to make it plural.

"Advice" is like "Rice". You say... "Please pass me the Rice." You don't say "Please pass me the rices" because "Rice", like "advice", is a non countable noun.

There are many other examples. To test your knowledge of non countable nouns, go to English Language Quiz - Countable or Non-countable Nouns (I-TESL-J) (http://a4esl.org/q/j/ck/ch-countnouns.html) and take the test.

Thanks bro for the enlightenment. Sorry for my singlish, me just a samster. My england is poor I admit. Any chio female sexy english teacher to recommanded? :D

DO_YOU_BJ
12-04-2009, 05:34 PM
As the rules of life in the way of the lord portrays:
The space to walk a rightful path and a wrongful path can be clearly seen!
Imagine 2 tiles on the floor of your home, you see a line between the 2.
That's the path to righteousness.....the rest outside is the wrong path
See how difficult it is to walk and maintain on the rite path? One wrong step & you'll fall the the wrong path liao
But look at the wrong path, so much space to fall........
Like my sifu always tell me, & bro sexrider, you must drill this into your head:
有些人值得同情,
可是,有些人根本不值得你去同情
Even if you meant well or have good intentioned or pity for them, they dun view it that way.
So, if you shun them, meaning not pity them etc, worry not, for karma will not befall on you...cos when you stretch your hand to a drowning person & the person does not wanna grab your hand but drown, your intention is already a merit.
Just like your case.....from a crude sense, yeah keep the good memories but flush the rest down the toilet.......
DO NOT HATE or it will affect your future
We WILL NEVER FORGET, but we must FORGIVE!

Sexrider
12-04-2009, 10:07 PM
As the rules of life in the way of the lord portrays:
The space to walk a rightful path and a wrongful path can be clearly seen!
Imagine 2 tiles on the floor of your home, you see a line between the 2.
That's the path to righteousness.....the rest outside is the wrong path
See how difficult it is to walk and maintain on the rite path? One wrong step & you'll fall the the wrong path liao
But look at the wrong path, so much space to fall........
Like my sifu always tell me, & bro sexrider, you must drill this into your head:
有些人值得同情,
可是,有些人根本不值得你去同情
Even if you meant well or have good intentioned or pity for them, they dun view it that way.
So, if you shun them, meaning not pity them etc, worry not, for karma will not befall on you...cos when you stretch your hand to a drowning person & the person does not wanna grab your hand but drown, your intention is already a merit.
Just like your case.....from a crude sense, yeah keep the good memories but flush the rest down the toilet.......
DO NOT HATE or it will affect your future
We WILL NEVER FORGET, but we must FORGIVE!

Bro, you are right.
In the beginning, I was lost.
But I just realized, many times when I was with her, my conscience already told me that our future will be hopeless, if I am with her to form a family. I drew this conclusion is that she neither can manage a family nor help me to bring out our offspring in good way (my speculation though). Why we get married? Just to let little bro to have fun? Just because of the gals look which can only last 5 years at most? Nope. Now I realize. Two person together is not that simple. The very beginning of the evaluation should go to the person one chooses. Well, I understand love itself does not have any formula or logic, but basic rules must be followed. I don't deny the existence of miracle, but rare.

When I look back, I keep asking why I lower myself to yield to her, follow her game rules? Why don't I have the full control. It is not that I don't want to be fair. I finally realize I should not lower myself that much, in terms of lower my standards, my life etc to suite her.

Also, I overlook the fact that she is not in sense anymore. There are a lot of side effects of taking drugs that I found out but I failed to correlate with her conditions, e.g.: why she can't remember what I said, didn't response to my questions, behave illogic way, get angry easily and hard to reasoning with her.

After saying these, I managed to find back my initial path and i do not wish to behave like one who loses his way, keeps torture itself to remorse. Nope, I have my own ambition in life which I need to plan my life now and start afresh.

colins
12-04-2009, 10:31 PM
When I look back, I keep asking why I lower myself to yield to her, follow her game rules? Why don't I have the full control. It is not that I don't want to be fair. I finally realize I should not lower myself that much, in terms of lower my standards, my life etc to suite her.

It is during the times of our most fragile moment that we know who we really are. You din have full control becos from day 1 you've lost it. There is no why, you just din want it, in fact you liked it that way. There is no such things as you have no preference as to who is controlling, either you want or you dun. The duration of time which you went without control was so long that I can only say, you prefer it that way.

And put it this way, she din have control as well. Both of your control lies in the hand of the drug dealer.

But then it sounds good that you've actually started to ask such questions. So maybe you started healing. Just remember your lessons cos it is the only thing good that you can ever get outta it. ;)

Sexrider
13-04-2009, 01:03 AM
It is during the times of our most fragile moment that we know who we really are. You din have full control becos from day 1 you've lost it. There is no why, you just din want it, in fact you liked it that way. There is no such things as you have no preference as to who is controlling, either you want or you dun. The duration of time which you went without control was so long that I can only say, you prefer it that way.

And put it this way, she din have control as well. Both of your control lies in the hand of the drug dealer.

But then it sounds good that you've actually started to ask such questions. So maybe you started healing. Just remember your lessons cos it is the only thing good that you can ever get outta it. ;)

Bro, don't get in wrong lah. I did yield to her as in I pampered her, listened to her, give her the best i can to her. I did NOT take drugs with her. What I am saying is the time and money I wasted on her only. That is all. And also, the efforts to teach her to lead a good life rather than rotten life. But all these just wasted, like being thrown into drain. :mad:

And I mentioned about the duration out of control is that a little drawback in my whole life, I would like to say. Suppose in 5 years time I can achieve more goals in my life, but now not much. But luckily is that whatever thing I do (including a relationship, ahem) maximum will not exceed 5-7 years, in term of schooling, working, hobbies.

colins
13-04-2009, 01:26 AM
I read your stories. I know you din take drugs. I was referring to what you said about control. You fate in hers, her fate is in the hands of the drug dealers.

Like what bro DYBJ says, 有些人不值得你去同情 更不值得你去用心. Their system of belief is very different, once you seek to understand their rationales, you'll get fucking cuntfused and lost. So much life and brain has been wasted as a whole, not just you bro. ;)

thisismesarah
08-05-2009, 01:04 AM
not all fl is like that ok.. if i were her, i will gladly stay with you then sell my pussy.. this job is not something that can be proud of..i have to say your gal is damn stupid... forget her, i'm available LOL (just kidding... a joke a day will chase the broken heart away)

casannova03
08-05-2009, 01:36 PM
Well, TS, its obvious from your posts that the gal does not want to help herself. In this case, no one, not even God can do anything.:cool:

For you to have carried on would have been wasting your time. move on and look ahead...

Good Luck!;)

peter69on
08-05-2009, 03:34 PM
Hi sexrider,

You are in a very common situation i was in. That was about 6 years ago.

She seem nice and do some housework . Really like wife catogry and you had some happy moments. Then she show some of her bad sides. Things doesnt go right anymore. But you sure got problem forgetting about her. Because you like me, only remember the good times together. The bad portion you dont get it. So each and evertime you just endured. It because you are a soft and nice guy. Even if you are not happy, you did not blow out infront of her.

The reasons why you keep on wanting to know how she is doing is because you keep on trying to find the answers as to why did she want to go in that direction. Wouldnt she be better to follow your direction. And finally, you want her to know that she make the wrong choice when she finally wake up.
And probably comes back to you again. Is she still having your handphone number? Is she still smsing you?

You probably need to change your number. Unless you are like me, determined
not to have any contact or sms with her. You will see how long she gave up.
My cewek finally gave up smsing and calling me after i did not reply and answer her for the last 4 years. Applause for her patience.

Sometimes i feel stupid and sick. What a bastard i am. Why not give money to my parents or at least buy nicer thing for them to eat. Why waste time and effort in this kind of guessing game.

Every country girl is different. For indonesian cewek is different. I had 3 friends who married these cewek. They still doing fine. This is just my personally opinions and from what i mostly see. You must show them who the boss. dont be a nice guy who are gentle and caring. I dont know why. They tend to listen hard if you show some enforcement. Its different approach if you choose ind wl cewek to be your wife.

As for indonesian wl cewek, you can show the caring and gentle side. That is for play play and fun fun only.

It is a very different ball games to play with.

Cheonging101
08-05-2009, 04:49 PM
Strange, bro Sexrider... on the 2 occasions that bro DYBJ & bro colins were talking about drugs, I could totally understand their metaphor.

I have no idea how you could have misunderstood them. :confused:

newyorker88
14-05-2009, 03:20 PM
Some background of her story is that:
i) She used to work to jackpot centres last time when gambling is still legal in Batam. Then when later she was hooked by her "married" man.

ii) She and he like to take pill in disco and according to her around 1 year period, almost everyday.

iii) when later (I don't know whether she made him bankrupted or not?) the guy lost quite a lot of money in gambling, he ran away, ditching his family and her.

Dear Sex rider,

There was a case in Goodway Hotel where this lady working in the casino stole some chips, worth dono how much, but I guess in the 10 K range. She and a guy working there was caught by cameras for that. Disappeared after that. The casino is looking for them. That was many years ago, just before the ban on casinos....

I assume this lady lover of yours is chinese too right? As far as I know all casino rollers are chinese.

I hope we are not talking about the same gal here.

newyorker88
14-05-2009, 03:30 PM
Bro, don't get in wrong lah. I did yield to her as in I pampered her, listened to her, give her the best i can to her. I did NOT take drugs with her. What I am saying is the time and money I wasted on her only. That is all. And also, the efforts to teach her to lead a good life rather than rotten life. But all these just wasted, like being thrown into drain.

And I mentioned about the duration out of control is that a little drawback in my whole life, I would like to say. Suppose in 5 years time I can achieve more goals in my life, but now not much. But luckily is that whatever thing I do (including a relationship, ahem) maximum will not exceed 5-7 years, in term of schooling, working, hobbies.

So she take drugs too? For your own sake, friend, leave her. It may hurt you now, but imagine the troubles she can give you since you are a sinkee. You should know the laws here in indoland.

There are plenty of gals to choose from. I am sure you can meet up with someone better.

Just a note of advice about Casino roller gals or guys. Once they are in that industry, it is very difficult for them to find other job. Why?

Simple life, easy money. Ask them to find other jobs? That pay this well? Can forget about it. I know some of them, cannot find a proper job since 2004, after casino close.

You in indo right? You heard of a place called Binjay, Sumarta ? According to my friend who was from there too, he admited that 90% of those from his home town who comes to Jakarta works in casino or gambling related industries.

They are a hell lot of gamblers.

Guy_Smiley
18-06-2009, 10:39 PM
But what makes a girl with sense to sacrifice a peaceful life with around >$1k pocket money to do such a dirty job?

Whoopie Doo. Standing on moral high grounds but sticking ur dick into something dirty. I guess that's human nature. She dun seem so dirty when u r kissing her I guess.

Peace.