View Full Version : I LoVe cHiNa GaLs

ILuvChinaGals
03-02-2009, 12:22 AM
you love them, you hate them

where to find
China of course!
Singapore : KTVs, HFJs, L8 - L24, neighbour

Access to Singapore
Social Visit : 1-2 mth (turnaround in Malaysia/Thailand) Bond: TBA, Agent Fee Nil
Student : 1-2 years Bond: TBA, Agent Fees $7,000
Work Permit : 1-2 years Bond: TBA, Agent Fees $4,000-$6,000

My Question:
How to process Marriage for PRC in Singapore?

If the PRC is a divorcee with kids, how do you get the kids into Singapore?

Thanks for any kind lawyers, seasoned Samsters, Gone through the process Samsters, ICA Staff to enlighten on the Questions:)

DO_I_BJ
03-02-2009, 11:48 AM
dude. ur info on agent fees on the pass and permits are all wrong. Don't mislead others pls.
i won't announce the pricing here.

ShittyAss
03-02-2009, 06:21 PM
I saluate ur courage to post your pricing until so big on this forum.

I wonder ur brain is on ur ass?

Maybe u can post outside MOM? or even advertise on papers?

ILuvChinaGals
03-02-2009, 10:58 PM
dude. ur info on agent fees on the pass and permits are all wrong. Don't mislead others pls.
i won't announce the pricing here.

Bro DO_I_BJ, this is my Rough understanding from talking to some WLs
maybe memory shortage, numbers all mixed up:p

sorry for any misleading info
if any Bro other than DO_I_BJ can enlighten?:D

I saluate ur courage to post your pricing until so big on this forum.

I wonder ur brain is on ur ass?

Maybe u can post outside MOM? or even advertise on papers?

Bro ShittyAss
me no agent; just want to post so Samsters new or old have an idea / better understanding of this part of the world; the process, happenings and helpful contributions:)

sorry if the post look like advert; my apologies;)

Mrxhub
04-02-2009, 01:00 PM
My Question:

Thanks for any kind lawyers, seasoned Samsters, Gone through the process Samsters, ICA Staff to enlighten on the Questions:)

There 2 ways to process marriage in singapore/china....Divorcee have to show doc. proof in eng/chi version. Kids hardly able to get in SG unless she able to hold a gd job in singapore. But there still ways to get them here lah.

colins
04-02-2009, 08:07 PM
Another advert...so now you are recruiting agents as well?

ILuvChinaGals
05-02-2009, 09:50 PM
Another advert...so now you are recruiting agents as well?

...me no agent; just want to post so Samsters new or old have an idea / better understanding of this part of the world; the process, happenings and helpful contributions:)

More info from experienced Samsters would be much appreciated:)

ShittyAss
06-02-2009, 11:04 AM
Bro ShittyAss
me no agent; just want to post so Samsters new or old have an idea / better understanding of this part of the world; the process, happenings and helpful contributions:)

Ic...haha...for marriage qn...now u sounded like wedding planner for them!

Wahaha...anyway...u need to provided those divorce documents from China...Best to get in Chinese and get them translated in English either via SG embassy in China, or China embassy in SG. Dun chin chai get anyone to translated....

Well....PRC divorced already still can get kids into SG one....most impt is...what pass is the PRC holding currently? Marriage green card? S-Pass? E-P? Q1? or ?? If its WP...dun waste time...

Wsqlim
06-02-2009, 07:33 PM
My Question:

IF really gonna marry a PRC gal, why not go direct to ROM and get ur answers?

xcapade
08-02-2009, 01:24 AM
ya bro...get a consulatation first from the proper channel.....or u can use pm to the seasoned bros....

ILuvChinaGals
08-02-2009, 10:53 PM
IF really gonna marry a PRC gal, why not go direct to ROM and get ur answers?

ya bro...get a consulatation first from the proper channel.....or u can use pm to the seasoned bros....

i dont even know ROM can query, thought just for register:p
i read somewhere go ICA to check
but i thoght Samsters who have through the thick and thin would have a better perspective of the process and probably the heartache?

S-Pass, Ent Pass, WP;if pass expired, can just apply as normal?

thanks all the Bros who have contributed in one way or another
Cheers:)

ShittyAss
10-02-2009, 10:41 PM
i dont even know ROM can query, thought just for register:p
i read somewhere go ICA to check
but i thoght Samsters who have through the thick and thin would have a better perspective of the process and probably the heartache?

thanks all the Bros who have contributed in one way or another
Cheers:)

Knn...u ask so much for wat? u opening employment agency or wedding agency? si bei crap sia...If u got gers wana do permit and no lobang...there are plenty of lobangs outside. If u wana start and do permit for them, sorry to say that this is not the right place cos nobody will refer to u over forum one.

Just for ur info...u will have endless qns one. Cos scenario is always different.

colins
12-02-2009, 12:08 AM
Knn...u ask so much for wat? u opening employment agency or wedding agency? si bei crap sia...If u got gers wana do permit and no lobang...there are plenty of lobangs outside. If u wana start and do permit for them, sorry to say that this is not the right place cos nobody will refer to u over forum one.

Just for ur info...u will have endless qns one. Cos scenario is always different.

If ask for own purpose, no problem but obvious it is not. No story, no specific needs, no co-relations.
If ask for general information, the reason given is too weak la.
If just wanna share and educate on VISAs and processes to the general public, normally wont ask specific questions like those. Obvious he is pointing somewhere.

So pls TS, we not stupid la.

ILuvChinaGals
12-02-2009, 02:19 AM
If ask for own purpose, no problem but obvious it is not. No story, no specific needs, no co-relations.
If ask for general information, the reason given is too weak la.
If just wanna share and educate on VISAs and processes to the general public, normally wont ask specific questions like those. Obvious he is pointing somewhere.

So pls TS, we not stupid la.

i no agent n my story 100% genuine.
i dont know where i could have point to.

story :
Sin guy meet PRC gal married with kids
Sin Guy falls for PRC gal (some KC or full KC)
Sin Guy want to know procedure to make things work out between Sin Guy and PRC gal..
Sin Guy ultimately hope can marry PRC gal in SIN and bring her kid over as well...:)

ILuvChinaGals
13-02-2009, 07:26 AM
i....
...t)

just to clarify, i am not asking about pass here; i am asking if she has come to Singapore under any of such pass, will there be any problem in getting her to be married in SIN after her pass expired...

Knn...u ask so much for wat? u opening employment agency or wedding agency? si bei crap sia...If u got gers wana do permit and no lobang......forum one.

i put up price listing because i want to know what is fair deal; some agent quote rediculous price, fleecing the PRC; i cam across a few, one under student pass whom since have gone back and trying to reapply on her own...
because she was charged something like 10,000 and only upon reaching SIN and knowing from similar "classmate" were charged only 6,000....
the extent that which agent will do to profit from PRC plight, to the extent that some PRC came and left without any earnings and some even worse, at a loss....:(

see below thread how low agent will stoop to to earn quick bucks, KARMA!
--------------------------------
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/international-field-reports-new/114057-prc-west-africa-info-needed-2.html#post3459831

ILuvChinaGals
07-03-2009, 01:48 AM
PRC kenna con BIG TIME by China agent (B1) and local employer(B2)!

terms & conditions
:-what type of pass (2 year WP pass?? - is there such a thing for singer?)
:-market rate (charges 20k RMB?) -- never pay 1 short, pay instalment...
:-employer took another 5k RMB upon reaching Sin (???)
:-ticket bought by PRC not agent?

not even 14 days go back liao... :(
------------------------------
Karma. God is watching!

ManInCheong
14-03-2009, 03:02 AM
you love them, you hate them

where to find
China of course!
Singapore : KTVs, HFJs, L8 - L24, neighbour

Access to Singapore
Social Visit : 1-2 mth (turnaround in Malaysia/Thailand) Bond: TBA, Agent Fee Nil
Student : 1-2 years Bond: TBA, Agent Fees $7,000
Work Permit : 1-2 years Bond: TBA, Agent Fees $4,000-$6,000

My Question:

Don't waste the money la...bak lan
I don't really know where who met with who but normally wat i saw are very fast bad ending. Anyway, as a Samster...i'll help u think...

Think...think...thinking....

Just fly to china and registered marriage there then apply her to SG as PR cos she a Singaporean wife. Same thing goes for her children...BAKA
Btw...if she holding a Wp...cancel the Wp go back china and the NON marriage with singaporean bond with government is no more....one more time BAKA

iCoPuLaTe
15-03-2009, 04:09 AM
[QUOTE=ILuvChinaGals;3441957
My Question:

[/QUOTE]

Depends whether if, she is in sg now & currently holding what pass; or she is not in sg.

If not in sg, on-line apply visa let her come into sg, go take date @ rom.Afterwhich, u faster go ica take form 14a?(i 4gotten liao)..let her sign @ the place where applicant need to sign there..Then she go back to her country.

Use your ROM doc wid the relevent doc from ica apply for visa again into singapore.Reason is for marriage.

Come in liao, go ROM "som pah & sign"..Legerlly married.. then take ur marriage cert go to ica apply for the long term stay visa.

If she got your child then even better, faster go to GOV clinic/hospital take paper(u will need to do the blood or dna test to see if child is yours.)EDITED: take paper mean doc's writing watever report.If want foolproof way, is ask that hospital to follow up for your wife.

If want to make her become PR also got way.Not say Married wid Sg ppl auto become.. got some issue u need to take note.

**If she got kids, u will hv to furnish the relevant doc of her divorce..no need translate, if u want also can go translate.. ask her take go her hometown "mayer" to hv it 认证,then take to beijing embassy to 公正。
*For translating if u want: ask her bring to tanglin rd china embassy there.You will need to include she got kids in the 1st place when applying.

For the kids, also is fill in forms then hope they approve.

*I noticed someone say WP cannot marry(or i read wrong), it is not true.
My female worker can get marry in Sg (no need to inform them) when i go WPSC take her pass lea...But mayb its case to case basis bah.EDITED here: I read again, i'm wrong..lol... but even if mother under wp here, got ways to bring her child here de..

ILuvChinaGals
17-03-2009, 07:28 AM
Don't waste the money la... wat i saw are very fast bad ending. Anyway, as a Samster...i'll help u think...

Think...think...thinking....

Just fly to china and registered marriage there then ..

Bro ManInCheong
thanks for lending your thinking hat:)

''...

on-line apply visa let her come into sg, go take date @ rom....
...long term stay visa.

If she got ....

If want to make her become PR also got way.Not say Married wid Sg ppl auto become.. got some issue u need to take note.

**If she got kids, u will hv to furnish the...place when applying.

.....lol... but even if mother under wp here, got ways to bring her child here de..

Bro iCoPuLaTe
a most enlightening explanation. Thanks a zillion.:):)

fanaticd
21-03-2009, 03:53 AM
not sure whether you have got the things done but advisable to ask

1. have your GF been to singapore before for work? if so, did she overstay or went back when time is up?

2. Are you able to have her documents with you? you will need to use these info to check with MOM, ICA, ROM. you need to make sure that she is still not legally married in china

3. PR will not be available unless she is a professional and able to get a WP, EP or SP. only after obtaining it for 6 months and more (preferred to be 9 months), then can apply PR. But 1 impt factor, she must contribute to CPF first when she work to obtain better chances or else, you will be just wasting your time

4. Married with foreigners, she needs to stay in singapore for 15 days first and you can go ROM to marry on the 16th day. However, ROM has tell you upfront that married to locals does not guarantee the passes that is required for her to stay

5. for her kids, i think it could be easier as kid can apply student pass. only when parents convert to PR or citizen, kid can apply along

6. Have you done your background check on her? so many stories floating around. need to make sure or you will be a sucker

Last, good luck!

FD