PDA

View Full Version : Existance in one's heart

aczeta76
17-02-2009, 02:58 PM
Many of us have been in these circles for a while... those of us who have not may also had relationships before...

Wonder if anyone ever tot of how the other party sees you in their heart?

I mean, u may feel that she is one of the more important people to you and yet to her, you barely exist in her heart.. or worst.. you exist only to satisfy what she wants from you.

Is this neccessary wrong? Perhaps not... consider this.

If you are not hoping for anything in return (approaching sainthood), what does it matter then?

If you are hoping for something, then one of the scenarios muz apply

a. You are blinded and cannot see that you mean nothing to them or worst, your presence may cause a hyper allergic reaction if u saty a minute longer

b. You know and you choose to persist... This means you are either a fool or you think you are one-half starcrossed lovers...(i.e. you are dreaming)

c. You know wat you want and totally disregard the other party.. to each his own, we each take wat we want from the r/s or txn

d. Your brains are too fried to tink

If you are seeking love, I say good luck and wake up
If you are seeking lust, I say enjoy while it last
If you are seeking companionship, I say get a life.

Any one sided effort will never give birth to any form of meaningful relationship... we all have to realised that while sometimes, we really feel like trying our best... there is this possibility that watever you do will never change the other party.

You can only influence yourself, no-one else.

mike1304k
17-02-2009, 03:25 PM
Bro aczeta76..... well said... I think.... but according to your other thread, I think that you have seen the light. Many of us try to bang our thick heads at the wall trying to make a WL or FL see the light. (good luck to them) Or trying to be hero in a situation where they will lose more than they can afford.

But it is true, you choose your battles and how you want to fight them. For some, it is not worth it and so just fire and forget. Some are worth a slightly bit more effort. But in all, we must realize the reality of the situation and act accordingly.

I have a normal lady who I am helping. She is out of a job and also having a hard time with a relationship. She is really sexy and my green horny monster keeps trying to get the better of me. But I always keep it in check and just try to help her with time, being there and or advice. Loss?? Nothing. Gain.... A good friend... Becoming FB??? I do hope not because I will not be able to control myself. Being realistic to yourself is the most important thing to being able to enjoy yourself and what you do. Bluffing yourself is ok, but then you will also have to try to bluff the world. And no one will be laughing more loudly than those who use it against you to get more than you cannot afford.

aczeta76
17-02-2009, 03:30 PM
Bro aczeta76..... well said... I think.... but according to your other thread, I think that you have seen the light. Many of us try to bang our thick heads at the wall trying to make a WL or FL see the light. (good luck to them) Or trying to be hero in a situation where they will lose more than they can afford.

But it is true, you choose your battles and how you want to fight them. For some, it is not worth it and so just fire and forget. Some are worth a slightly bit more effort. But in all, we must realize the reality of the situation and act accordingly.

I have a normal lady who I am helping. She is out of a job and also having a hard time with a relationship. She is really sexy and my green horny monster keeps trying to get the better of me. But I always keep it in check and just try to help her with time, being there and or advice. Loss?? Nothing. Gain.... A good friend... Becoming FB??? I do hope not because I will not be able to control myself. Being realistic to yourself is the most important thing to being able to enjoy yourself and what you do. Bluffing yourself is ok, but then you will also have to try to bluff the world. And no one will be laughing more loudly than those who use it against you to get more than you cannot afford.
ya... think my head is developing a huge bump liao...

Perhaps like bro DYBJ said, somewhere deep in my heart, I am a confused puppy with a death wish...

Dun worry about the overspending bit.. I am a hardcore budget oriented person. I never spend over my max...though sometimes I will curse at how much I had budgeted for such purposes..

Thanks.. juz need to rant and din want to use my blog

Harvest
17-02-2009, 05:11 PM
Wonder if anyone ever tot of how the other party sees you in their heart?

I mean, u may feel that she is one of the more important people to you and yet to her, you barely exist in her heart.. or worst.. you exist only to satisfy what she wants from you.

Like all ventures in life, we have to accept risk in any r/s development. Take a calculated risk and mentally accept the worst case scenerio before proceeding. Of course it will hurt if it turns out to be a manipulative KC trap. But itz still better to have loved and hurt, than not to have loved at all. Just make sure you emerge stronger and never end up being a sad f**k.

aczeta76
17-02-2009, 05:19 PM
Like all ventures in life, we have to accept risk in any r/s development. Take a calculated risk and mentally accept the worst case scenerio before proceeding. Of course it will hurt if it turns out to be a manipulative KC trap. But itz still better to have loved and hurt, than not to have loved at all. Just make sure you emerge stronger and never end up being a sad f**k.
errhh... my concern is more on their side then mine...

I am okay but like I said many times, I do not like people to be deceptively nice to me for watever reason. Being a simple man, likes and dislike should be drawn clearly..

If they dun like me, dun force themselves to do my business...I dun like it... anyway, plenty of other bros out there so ... nvm lah... till now the only one who piss me off so much was a thai WL at L6.. really pissed off by her attitude till I storm out in 5 mins.

I am mindful of how they feel and as bro DYBJ said... that is my vital weakness.

slider_72
17-02-2009, 05:54 PM
Bro aczeta76..... well said...

Ermmm, bro, well said??? I read his post a couple of times and frankly I'm not sure what Bro Aczeta is driving at. Kind of too abstract for me. But bro DYBJ is right, what he said sounds like what a confused love-sick puppy would say.

Me just a confused old dog so no understand the lingo. :D

Harvest
17-02-2009, 06:16 PM
errhh... my concern is more on their side then mine...

I am okay but like I said many times, I do not like people to be deceptively nice to me for watever reason. Being a simple man, likes and dislike should be drawn clearly..

If they dun like me, dun force themselves to do my business...I dun like it... anyway, plenty of other bros out there so ... nvm lah... till now the only one who piss me off so much was a thai WL at L6.. really pissed off by her attitude till I storm out in 5 mins.

I am mindful of how they feel and as bro DYBJ said... that is my vital weakness.

Thai WL @ L6? Ahh, memories of my yesteryears...

Bro, as you've said earlier we can't influence the other party. Itz either they change themselves or they don't. But if you start to FEEL for them, CONCERN for them and be MINDFUL of how they feel etc... let me put it in a very nice way: you really need to brush up your commercial sex EQ. ;)

Harvest
17-02-2009, 06:27 PM
Ermmm, bro, well said??? I read his post a couple of times and frankly I'm not sure what Bro Aczeta is driving at. Kind of too abstract for me. But bro DYBJ is right, what he said sounds like what a confused love-sick puppy would say.

Me just a confused old dog so no understand the lingo. :D

Bwahaha. Which part you don't understand, bro? He's just trying to work out his confused state of mind here, not necessarily driving at any conclusive points.

colins
17-02-2009, 08:40 PM
Bro aczeta, have you really gone back together with your ex-gf?

Forgive me for saying this, but your current mental strongly suggest that you are still looking for answers in the worst possible place, a place where only dreams live.

yongzhen
17-02-2009, 11:09 PM
Bro aczeta, have you really gone back together with your ex-gf?

Forgive me for saying this, but your current mental strongly suggest that you are still looking for answers in the worst possible place, a place where only dreams live.

Some how I agreed with bro colins on his view point.
Sorry to say, fr wat I read, u hvn't know how to let go.
U seem to b hoping something to turn out the way u want.
Yet at this moment its not.
Like a story I posted before, cut short version.
Old monk to young monk, '我以放下了,为何你还没呢?'.
Translation for non chinese bros, 'I already let go, y u hvn't?'.

pewpew
18-02-2009, 12:42 PM
Just my suggestion to bros, during the time of you being confused, it might be better if you sound out to your girls that you are being hooked on for the time being.

By telling them straight that you are not mentally prepared for a relationship but being a "closed friend" so that they won't expect you to be responsible for "whatever" you have done or doing...

Too many PRC MMsss, all telling they love you they miss you but you are the only one that truely love yourself so, in the end, until you have sort out your thoughts, you should just be a player and not getting played.

Just like for the past few days, i have been receiving calls from few MM from PRCs and Viets saying that they miss me but how many of them are true, i don't know.

Anyway, life still have to carry on, so follow my signature is the best...

Marblecat
19-02-2009, 10:44 AM
Ah these reflect some of the mental struggles I mentioned in your other thread.

Intellectually, I think most of us know what the reality of the situation is. Put aside the physical horniness for a moment and one really boggles at the voids in ourselves and/or our relationships that motivates such behaviour. And if it was purely horniness, I'm not at all sure there would have been such a premium placed on "GFE" for so many men.

I guess conversely, if you tried to think of it from the WL point of view, intellectually too, they must know the reality of the situation. The men don't love them, and never will. They pay hard earned money to poke their dicks in for a good time, and if you act like you actually have something beyond the purely physical with them, it could earn you some tips and return visits. Make the mistake of seeing something more than being a fuck toy and you'll only get grief. At the best, you would hardly be more than a fantasy they are using to fulfill something lacking in their lives.

Ironical eh?

Civil
23-02-2009, 10:07 AM
Love entails the willingness to extend your life for the person you love without expecting anything in return. Only if you can do this that you can say that you truly love the person.

Love absolutely eliminates selfishness.

DO_YOU_BJ
23-02-2009, 11:42 AM
Well, i guess saying too much is of not much use to my bro aczeta, so this is for ya!

Air Supply › Lost In Love

I realize the best part of love is the thinnest slice
And it dont count for much
But Im not letting go
I believe theres still much to believe in

So lift your eyes if you feel you can
Reach for a star and Ill show you a plan
I figured it out
What I needed was someone to show me

You know you cant fool me
Ive been loving you too long
It started so easy
You want to carry on

(chorus)
Lost in love and I dont know much
Was I thinking aloud and fell out of touch?
But Im back on my feet and eager to be what you wanted

So lift your eyes if you feel you can
Reach for a star and Ill show you a plan
I figured it out
What I needed was someone to show me

It started so easy
You want to carry on

(chorus)