PDA

View Full Version : how much of these statements can be true?

freethinker
26-02-2009, 10:38 AM
Was discussing with a PRC gal and she mentioned the following...

1. To get a VISA to come to singapore, it will take them over 12k SGD (after converting from RMB). The stay can be 1 or 2 years.

2. Intend to rent a room for about $700 (near Balestier). Able to fork out $1k (for deposit and 1 month rental) but still short of $500. She claimed she did not work as FL since arriving here 1 week ago. If she did, there should be no problem with the rest of the money. However, she did not explicitly ask for support but instead said she got friends to help her in the shortfall.

3. She is undecided whether to start FL. But she is not sure what she can do also here if not FL.

Can any bros comment whether there is any truth in the above?

DRSG
26-02-2009, 11:07 AM
So far the above is true.
I met up with one previous FL.She want to come here to get a decent job as a cashier.She need about 12k to 15k++ working visa one year,airfare,rental,food etc.I am helping her 10k loan to help her get visa when she goes back to Shenyang.She is not keen to work as FL if she got a choice and some money.

Mrxhub
26-02-2009, 04:36 PM
All are true facts....:)

colins
26-02-2009, 08:21 PM
Before the D-Day, the English used german speaking actors to speak about the final invasion to re-capture the lands taken by the third reich. These actors spreaded so much false news on shortwaves that the entire german army went demoralised that doomsday is coming for them. Most of the SS looted the countrysides and went in hiding even before Germany lost.

To trick the enemy, use their language and address their fears.

freethinker
26-02-2009, 10:33 PM
thanks bros....seems like I should believe her then...:)

slider_72
27-02-2009, 10:06 AM

bro, what is it to you whether the statements are true or false? Do you intend to support her financially when she comes to Singapore? What is the difference whether you believe her or not?

fee3fow
27-02-2009, 10:24 AM
Care the KC trap :D

DRSG
27-02-2009, 10:38 AM
Bro freethinker may just want to help.

Mrxhub
28-02-2009, 06:24 PM

Yes, u can believe her for that sentence but u can't trust her :).

Hulunbeier
28-02-2009, 09:56 PM
Hi TS

Above statement is true. But no need be FL. Just go sit sit and whisper soft words get tips....one month oso 6k for the average type. So the hardworking non FLs one month can clock their 12k....and the rest are savings.

So no worries.