PDA

View Full Version : my apology to do_u_bj

DO_I_BJ
27-02-2009, 02:19 PM
i will sincerely apologise for my stupid and childish actions towards do_u_bj. Lets just say im stupid. In my handling of certain matters. (KC of course). Im sorry. i know this one is out of pt in this forum. But i also dunno where to post.
ah. ok thks.

Charmaine
27-02-2009, 02:32 PM
If you consider the fact that this is appearing in "Matters of the Heart", you can't help but think "homosexual". :D

All good, though, he's a good man - I'm sure everything will be forgiven.

DO_I_BJ
27-02-2009, 02:48 PM
i got zapped... "Start a thread just to apologise??? wat da heck!"

snooker if you want to zap... leave ur name... i already know liao.

slider_72
27-02-2009, 06:41 PM
How come out of the blue got new thread with public apology one? What the fuck did you do man? :confused:

Bo dai bo ji suddenly got public apology, people may think that bro DYBJ bully you and force you to come out and make public apology man.

DO_I_BJ
27-02-2009, 07:01 PM
hahahaah ........

ekemono
27-02-2009, 10:48 PM
dun be so dramatic. An apology via PM is more appropriate

HCKing
28-02-2009, 03:08 AM
i will sincerely apologise for my stupid and childish actions towards do_u_bj. Lets just say im stupid. In my handling of certain matters. (KC of course). Im sorry. i know this one is out of pt in this forum. But i also dunno where to post.
ah. ok thks.

hmm, yr that recent PRC affair ended liao i suppose?

colins
28-02-2009, 04:04 AM
Bro DYBJ din ask for an apology, guys who know him will know that he'll never want that. All he want to have people face their own truth and consequence.

Bro DIBJ, if you are really sincere, tell your story.

DO_I_BJ
28-02-2009, 04:12 AM
hmm, yr that recent PRC affair ended liao i suppose?

but a ktv girl friend did knock some sense into me....
and i will tell the story.. longwinded... but yea... got ippt now... tell later.