PDA

View Full Version : What if Student Pass holder get pregnant?

RazerMouse
21-03-2009, 05:20 PM
as above..
will they get deported?

can anyone save them from getting deported if marry them once found pregnant?

thanks!

DO_YOU_BJ
21-03-2009, 05:31 PM
Bro, u cannot all the time shit already come here and shout S.O.S
Sure get deported la!!!!!!
Kanina, next time learn to enjoy, CIM, CIA, COB & for heaven's sake, teach her how to swallow then you wont wan to come into her anymore......
Go JB private hospital abort...else...sayonara

etct88
21-03-2009, 07:22 PM
U have always been genuine, but don't you smell a fish here?

Panamera
21-03-2009, 07:42 PM
as above..
will they get deported?

thanks!

Is this part 2 of below story? :D

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/matters-heart/115616-need-some-advises-seniors-here.html

Why you got so many dramas and problems over an FL you know for only a few month..?

Hahaha..Me think You making this up, is it? :rolleyes:

tanterry
21-03-2009, 10:37 PM
as above..
will they get deported?

thanks!

Be a man. U can just marry her. Ops maybe you are not

colins
22-03-2009, 12:49 AM
Her student pass gets revoked and she goes back home with the kid in the tummy. Marrying her during the time of pregnancy to let her stay in singapore in a different pass is quite impossible. Only means one thing and the message is very clear during the student pass application, go back home and stay there.

fanaticd
22-03-2009, 03:20 AM
not much options. first of all, you willing to marry her? if so, need to cancel pass, go back to china. then try to apply for marriage at ROM or in china.

if not and by accident, JB will be a good option. no local docs pls

QQBoy
22-03-2009, 03:48 PM
not much options. first of all, you willing to marry her? if so, need to cancel pass, go back to china. then try to apply for marriage at ROM or in china.

if not and by accident, JB will be a good option. no local docs pls

Can explain why cannot see local docs? Would local docs report the case to MOM?

pewpew
23-03-2009, 10:26 AM
as above..
will they get deported?

thanks!

They can also go back to China n abort than return to SG

DO_YOU_BJ
23-03-2009, 01:30 PM
Ya correct, go back to PRC land abort also can!
I remembered when i went for one with my then PRC MM at a high end Private Hospital only RMB3k nia

DANGER KEEP OUT
23-03-2009, 01:41 PM
Now u worries so much.

Why dun u think of wearing CD in the first place?

FL Lover
24-03-2009, 02:06 AM
No need worry so much... play bastard loh... just dump her with 1 or 2k for the abortion n MIA...Trust me. She will not keep the child too. Can get the job done easily in china.

OR be a responsible guy. Marry her n live HAPPILY AFTER...

Your CHOICE.:D

Panamera
24-03-2009, 07:53 AM
[QUOTE]
Wear a cap, stupid!

For once, your posting is more human

Yeah, why didnt you wear a cap:D

slider_72
24-03-2009, 09:57 AM
[QUOTE=jchongking;3585398]

For once, your posting is more human

Yeah, why didnt you wear a cap:D

Don't you just wish that our merlion mascot's father wore a cap back then? If he did, the girls in Zhuhai would be so thankful that they don't have to worry about being hit by merlion keychains when our merlion mascot is in town.

Panamera
24-03-2009, 10:10 AM
[QUOTE=Panamera;3586224]

Don't you just wish that our merlion mascot's father wore a cap back then? If he did, the girls in Zhuhai would be so thankful that they don't have to worry about being hit by merlion keychains when our merlion mascot is in town.

jchongking aka merlion mascot aka dish collector aka cheating property agent said he cannot tahan me anymore, he want to complaint to forum master to kick me out!!! I very scare leh...:D

I will be nice to IT from now....

Bro Slider, how could you say IT like that!!!! I very angry leh...

His father wished he had a piece of "char siew or a seaweed" along the singapore river better than jchongking..:D

chendelong
24-03-2009, 11:18 AM
as above..
will they get deported?

thanks!

did she purposely get herself pregnant?you have to ask yourself.granted the baby is yours,but will you be happy after getting married,3mts is too short.you will only see her true color after you get married.

groo
24-03-2009, 08:28 PM
[QUOTE=Panamera;3586224]...Don't you just wish that our merlion mascot's father wore a cap back then? If he did, the girls in Zhuhai would be so thankful that they don't have to worry about being hit by merlion keychains when our merlion mascot is in town.:D:D Bwahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!! :D:D

groo
24-03-2009, 08:29 PM
...purposely get herself pregnant?...
:D:D Bwahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!! :D:D

ilovelife.now
24-03-2009, 08:37 PM
did she purposely get herself pregnant?you have to ask yourself.granted the baby is yours,but will you be happy after getting married,3mts is too short.you will only see her true color after you get married.

Whoa - they do that too?? what a mean way to get resources.. f***!

FL Lover
25-03-2009, 01:35 AM
I remb one bro told me that it is VERY VERY NORMAL for PRC to get abortion in PRC land even after 5 or months in labor... all u need is the magic word - $$$.

Hmmmm... TS, do you regret on what you have done? are you suspecting that the child is not yours? are you sure she is true to you? do u feel that everything happened too fast for u?

Are you thinking what I am thinking?:eek::D. PS, I more hard hearted than you. Dont do my way if u are unable to sleep at night.

JediSkull
25-03-2009, 03:50 AM
Dear TS, I was in a stickier situation. I had 2 girls (both were students and definitely not WLs nor FLs) pregnant months back. Bro Do_You_BJ also posted in my thread and gave his views, which I did not concur till now.

Juz to assist in your thought process.

1. Do you mind her past? Are you sure you can forgive and forget her past?

2. How much does she know about you? How do you know if your love is true?

3. Having a baby is a big responsibility. Can you financially support the baby if you wanna keep it? Are you going to marry her for the sake of the baby?

4. Have you considered how your parents will react? Are they going to be against this marriage forever?

I let u know abit more about my story...... My girls got pregnant..... One rich one poor.... I asked both to go back n tell their parents..... Had chat with rich girl's mum who is a doctor and offered to hold banquet in szechuan. my other girl's parents are farmers.... so her younger bro asked me for accountability. I chose the poorer girl for her better character. She is now my wife. Financially I am capable of supporting 2 families. I am cash rich but I don't own property coz I stay with parents. I had break out the news of one girl's pregnancy coz I didn't want my parents to be dead against what I had done. Till now, my family dunno I have another baby by another girl.

I will be looking at getting hdb with my wife soon.... my gf in the meantime updates my son's details on her QQ blog. Aiyoh baby cry again.... continue later.... TS u can pte msg me.... I think we can discuss alot of stuffs coz our situation is somewhat similar...at least urs ain't as complicated as my case I think......

JediSkull
25-03-2009, 04:39 AM
I'm back and with bad news to break for TS.... hmmmm..........Since TS's gf is PRC on student pass...... that means even if she gets a social visit pass and get back to singapore to ROM, TS must have at least SGD$20-30k on standby. As your future wife is considered foreigner, all medical bills will be charged without subsidies and inclusive of GST!!!

My wife had Cesarean Section under Ward Class B1 under classic package..... basic deposit booking was $6400+!!! that's for ops and hospitalisation only.... the nurses even went on to explain that average bill will come up to ard $7.5k with 10% of patients hitting more than that!!! I was also told that the baby's bill will be seperated from that of the mother's. Thus adding another $1k++!!

that's excluding the weekly visits to the doctor and also preparation for the kid before the day of giving birth.... eg: diapers, milk powder and clothes.

hmmm........ so unless TS has the money, I do not forsee a future for TS and his gf...... Well....... unless he wants his kid to be PRC 1st b4 trying to convert his/her nationality later..... TS I think u better pte msg me..... I seriously worry for ya.......

FL Lover
27-03-2009, 12:03 AM
y so troublesome? If TS wants to marry the ger...

Simple.

1) get the ger to terminate her student pass in sg first.
2) go back to china and TS just need to register their marriage at china and later inform sg side loh. they are consider legally married once registered.
3) Since ger is preg, get the girl to give birth in china to save costs
4) bring the baby back to sg and apply for a citizenship, NOT PR... SG citizenship for the baby.
5) Unfortunately for the ger, most likely will end up as long term permit for sometimes untill TS applied a PR for her. That of course depends on TS earning power and many other factors.

If TS dont want to marry the ger....

1) Persuade the ger go for abortion
2) Go to JB to do it, cheaper and also local authorities will not know it.
3) Fly back to china immediately and have the abortion there. More easy and EVEN CHEAPER.
4) Buy things for her to cheer her up. Do not F..k her after she had abortion during the first 3 months, not good for her as her body had not adjusted to the loss of the child esp her womb.
5) After 3 months, buy condoms and birth control pills. Continue screw her until u r sick or she is sick with you and end of stories loh.

TS, what's yor decision? Be responsible guy or be a jerk?

colins
27-03-2009, 12:44 AM

Simple.

2) go back to china and TS just need to register their marriage at china and later inform sg side loh. they are consider legally married once registered.
4) bring the baby back to sg and apply for a citizenship, NOT PR... SG citizenship for the baby.
5) Unfortunately for the ger, most likely will end up as long term permit for sometimes untill TS applied a PR for her. That of course depends on TS earning power and many other factors.

bro, are the above steps tried and tested before?

JediSkull
30-03-2009, 04:31 AM

Simple.

TS, what's yor decision? Be responsible guy or be a jerk?

its not as easy as u think...... register in china need to inform sg embassy... have to go to shanghai i think.... I was trying to do the same back then but gave up trying! easier to register in sg and get kid the citizenship.... I wanted to double marriage but apparently china's system can still check for polygamy........I have to show china side proof that I'm still single in my country(which i also dunno where to get such proof!)....

FL Lover
30-03-2009, 12:08 PM
its not as easy as u think...... register in china need to inform sg embassy... have to go to shanghai i think.... I was trying to do the same back then but gave up trying! easier to register in sg and get kid the citizenship.... I wanted to double marriage but apparently china's system can still check for polygamy........I have to show china side proof that I'm still single in my country(which i also dunno where to get such proof!)....

Same what... Apparently, this is not the case for TS.. I think we are out of topic. TS wanted to save $$ and at the same time cut costs. TS also is not those earning big bucks.. the only way is to go back to china, register yor marriage there and give birth there and later register yor child as PR or local SG...

Also we have forgotten one thing. TS gf is having a student pass. If he reigster in singapore, his wife will forever be banned. Only way, terminate the student pass, send her back to PRC, register the marriage there, inform sg side as well, but as to whether you want to cut cost or not, you can have yor baby in sg or or in prc depending on whether you want a smooth ride or a ride that makes you run here or there just for the documents...

Bro, your scenerios are different leh.. first you do not have finanical difficulties, second, you got 2 gfs who are preg whereas TS is single.... Cannot compare apple to apple lah...

flowerpot
31-03-2009, 07:11 AM
bro.....

not true la....

prc holding student pass can go for abortion in private hospital in sg....
I went thru tat, it had been more than 6 months, and she is still happily in SG....

No worries....

nodrog
31-03-2009, 07:41 AM
Abortion in China is very common. less than RMB 1000 can do the job. In China, they can consume kind of abortion pills buy from the medical hall. Within 48 hours, they can flush all out. To my understanding the pill not very expensive and less than RMB 200.

etct88
31-03-2009, 12:46 PM
bro.....

not true la....

I went thru tat, it had been more than 6 months, and she is still happily in SG....

No worries....

Correct, abortion is 'encouraged' in Singapore! Especially, the lesser human beings... ie you are not creame de la creame.....:o

In Singapore, you are either someone or a digit........... the rest doesn;t matter. Just dun screwed uo their elitism welfare system!:(:(

d_delvoye
06-04-2009, 12:06 PM
bro.....

not true la....

No worries....

Dude, appreciate that u can share... which pte hospital & e gyne name if possible. Its nvr too early to standby for such "unforeseen" circumstances.

cunt_search
10-04-2009, 05:04 PM
single, student pass
marry lo....
i wan oso no have....:(

but really salute Bro JediSkull:cool:
"ji ren zhi fu":)

d_delvoye
24-04-2009, 11:52 AM
Still hv'nt gotten a firm reply, if a student pass can perform an abortion here, without being deported back or get their pass "kan tong". Wonder if any bros can enlighten me.... thanks.

justica
25-04-2009, 02:58 AM
bro the student pass will sure kan tong 1 a friend of my kana the same thing

Milk Tea
25-04-2009, 10:04 PM
agree with some bros.

if really treasure the pass, then jolly well go back and abort, if not, married loh. :)

bobolover6969
26-04-2009, 10:57 AM
Marry her loh. Or she is just yr fling?

d_delvoye
28-04-2009, 11:31 AM
Marry her loh. Or she is just yr fling?

Amazed w all bros ability 2 guess / suspect my worries.... its rise & shine 4 me, as e nitemare was over - false alarm:)

snooker
28-04-2009, 02:35 PM
as above..
will they get deported?

thanks!

Deported? u mean sin gov think student not human? cannot have sex?

Not so serious right, just marry her n change to long term pass