PDA

View Full Version : PRC returning to SG

dickster_99
22-03-2009, 01:14 PM
My bro met a PRC gal at a KTV some time back and the PRC became the gf. The gf is on a half year performing artiste permit and she has to go back to her country in another 2 weeks time. This bro of mine would like to know how long the gf have to wait before she can apply for a new permit to come back SG.

Any bros out there to share their experience.....

DO_YOU_BJ
22-03-2009, 01:33 PM
Ah....singer
They are allowed a total of 1yr before they have to do the cooling off period...so, technically, she can go back & re-apply for entry on the same singer pass almost immediately.
If your bro cannot take it if she goes, then get her to apply to 2yrs permit.........

colins
22-03-2009, 01:45 PM
Dun worry for your bro, she will automatically apply for the longest permit in the shortest time. Her 'sis' also like to utillise money making hours, meeting your 'bro' is one splendid way for that. ;)

pewpew
23-03-2009, 10:30 AM
Dun worry for your bro, she will automatically apply for the longest permit in the shortest time. Her 'sis' also like to utillise money making hours, meeting your 'bro' is one splendid way for that. ;)

all i can say is very ""well said""!!

Actually, after her half year permit finished, she can return to SG after a cooling period of 45 days - 60 days with a social pass but as for applying another permit, that i dunno:(

Panamera
23-03-2009, 04:28 PM
[QUOTE]
Can these girl sing? They hold 2 type of mike to sing!
1 singer go crazy over me after she find out that I am property consultant, try her best to suck my $$$ - i ask her to fark off
It's not the $$$ but we Singaporeans are not sucker, especially property consultants who know the market

You are just a property agent, not consultant...

The singer went crazy over you because you rented a lousy 1-room unit to her and cheated her of her rental...Now I epxosed you...:mad: