PDA

View Full Version : How to locate a girl on same flight

NightFlight
29-03-2009, 11:16 AM
I was in a long flight back to SG and saw a girl sitting quite next to me. For reasons I just couldnt explain I did not speak to her and now regretting much. I am sure she did show some interest then.

Now my Q is, with no so whatever contact and name, how to I locate her? She is Singaporean and my only linkage to her is flight and seat numbers...

She is in her early twenties....perhaps some search site?

Do share.....TQ

U shy ah? haha.. then forget it la..

isg3003
29-03-2009, 11:16 AM
I was in a long flight back to SG and saw a girl sitting quite next to me. For reasons I just couldnt explain I did not speak to her and now regretting much. I am sure she did show some interest then.

Now my Q is, with no so whatever contact and name, how to I locate her? She is Singaporean and my only linkage to her is flight and seat numbers...

Do share.....TQ

Panamera
29-03-2009, 11:21 AM
Go sketch an image of her from your memory, flight details and seat nos, together a brief of urself and paste it all over singapore lamp post or changi airport... Good luck to your Jane Doe !

chendelong
29-03-2009, 11:33 AM

Do share.....TQ

I am a PI,give me 20k and i can trace her.

HCKing
29-03-2009, 01:32 PM

Do share.....TQ

think u posted in the wrong section, here is Matters of the Heart section, not Lost & Found section.:rolleyes:

BKnight
29-03-2009, 06:57 PM
Kinda tough to obtain passenger name list even from friends working on same airline. Aircrew names are a lot easier though....

colins
29-03-2009, 10:44 PM
Bro, go get a holiday or product brochure or something, staple your namecard to the brochure and write something like you really wanna know her better behind your namecard, and put the brochure into an envelope big enough to contain it comfortably. Go down to the airline company and tell them you found this envelope under the seat of your neighbour and you suspect that it belongs to that passenger. You had no time to hand it to that passenger but you reckon it is REALLY IMPORTANT that they should contact her. Of cos you need to prove that you have taken the same flight.

Why brochure? Cos those airline fellows will definite open it, if it happens to be a love letter, they'll probably have a field day at your expense laughing their socks off.;)

isg3003
29-03-2009, 11:08 PM
Bro, go get a holiday or product brochure or something, staple your namecard to the brochure and write something like you really wanna know her better behind your namecard, and put the brochure into an envelope big enough to contain it comfortably. Go down to the airline company and tell them you found this envelope under the seat of your neighbour and you suspect that it belongs to that passenger. You had no time to hand it to that passenger but you reckon it is REALLY IMPORTANT that they should contact her. Of cos you need to prove that you have taken the same flight.

Why brochure? Cos those airline fellows will definite open it, if it happens to be a love letter, they'll probably have a field day at your expense laughing their socks off.;)

U the only help bro....i think of other ways as well. TQ for the suggestion..

Panamera
29-03-2009, 11:10 PM
Go sketch an image of her from your memory, flight details and seat nos, together a brief of urself and paste it all over singapore lamp post or changi airport... Good luck to your Jane Doe !

29-03-2009 10:43 PM dun be so arrogent in this post

Coward Zapper or Kiko (I know you always made such mistakes)!

The correct spelling should be "Arrogant" not "Arrogent"....

From Latin arrogans, present participle of arrogo.

Please repeat after me, its A-R-R-O-G-A-N-T

Don't always make Boss Sam to come and correct spelling mistakes...:D

Zapper, 1st of all, I don't blame you because you are a frog in a well. This method was used in a subway in Japan few years ago, it worked and helped a guy to locate his dream gal on a subway train. It was also made into a movie. Recently a local Singaporean guy also tried to use this method to locate a gal he met in MRT but on a smaller scale. I am definately not laughing (Repeat after me: L-A-U-G-H-I-N-G) at T.S.

Like I said, I respect Seniors and any fellow bros who zap me leaving their nics, all postings are subjective to each individual. Why must hide behind your monitor, click, click and click your head! We all here to make friends, you never know, there are many good samsters here that can be good buddies too..
(P.S. THIS WILL NOT APPLY TO KIKO)

colins
29-03-2009, 11:12 PM
U the only help bro....i think of other ways as well. TQ for the suggestion..

Remember to share the story of your new quest. Dun think liao, its time for action! Oh yeah, if she is PRC, you know where to search first.

glooper83
29-03-2009, 11:50 PM

nice one.. but i guess if they deem that it is only a product brochure then it might not be that important. Maybe get a niceee piece of diamond necklace instead! Afterall, talking about a local gal here... which girl is interested in papers?

colins
30-03-2009, 12:47 AM
nice one.. but i guess if they deem that it is only a product brochure then it might not be that important. Maybe get a niceee piece of diamond necklace instead! Afterall, talking about a local gal here... which girl is interested in papers?

Perhaps you do have a better plan. Like nobody is interested to know you unless you drop a diamond necklace as bait. It is the effort which we are talking about, if you can't catch it, help the poor chat by shutting your gap.

glooper83
30-03-2009, 11:29 PM
Perhaps you do have a better plan. Like nobody is interested to know you unless you drop a diamond necklace as bait. It is the effort which we are talking about, if you can't catch it, help the poor chat by shutting your gap.

wah, why so chilli padi suddenly? I am genuine when i said nice one.. ie nice plan. Just added a lil pun in there about materialistic girls nowadays (that was stereotyped in the Movies recently). Sorry if i sounded rude dude.. You should know that i never intend to hurt anyone..

Panamera
30-03-2009, 11:38 PM
Bro Glooper83, Dun worri la, Bro Colins take no offense whatsoever. He is a nice cool bro :D.

block11
30-03-2009, 11:53 PM

bro, i guess the chance of you finding her is very very slim. need good contacts in the airline to get such info.... next time dont think so much, just do it ok. dont regret again ;)

DO_YOU_BJ
31-03-2009, 12:08 AM
Put an ad on the papers wif your photo with the flt details and your contact on it & hope she gets to see it and contact you.
And hope she has a deep impression of you like you have on her.

colins
31-03-2009, 12:49 AM
wah, why so chilli padi suddenly? I am genuine when i said nice one.. ie nice plan. Just added a lil pun in there about materialistic girls nowadays (that was stereotyped in the Movies recently). Sorry if i sounded rude dude.. You should know that i never intend to hurt anyone..

No la you din sound rude. You just added some of your own funny joke about all girls being materialistic, which incidently has nothing to do with a guy infatuated to a girl. I understand TS's feeling la, spent at least 4 hours beside her and YET unable to summon enough courage to speak a word to her. Now regret.

A thousand actions in remedial cannot beat one single initiative at the right moment. Hope TS learns his lesson. ;)

xyz1001
01-04-2009, 06:49 AM
Plan A

Go to the Lost and Found section, claim that u lost something very precious and u are quite certain that she took it by chance. Try convincing the staff to give u her phone no, else give your number and ask her to call back.

What did she took away from u?

Laughter. She would have returned to u if she calls.

Plan B

Get a new sim card. Send a sms to all the frens u know. In the sms, state that u really really wish to contact her, add in flight details, seat no and if u are not the person, pls kindly fwd to 1 guy and 1 gal. U can even include to meet her at taka in 2 weeks time.

Cheers

Sexrider
12-04-2009, 03:16 PM

Do share.....TQ

Bro, I lagi jialat!
First, I met one chio girl in one of the tourist attraction. She looks asian, but I do not know her nationality. She got those elegant look and look like rich tai tai. Then I took a snapshot of her.

Then, when departure back home that time, while waiting, saw her with her friend. They two were sitting on waiting chairs and nobody around. I thought different destination then I didn't approach them and try my luck.

Who knows when board the flight that time, I only knew that we were on the same flight, going back to Sillypore also.

Then when landed, saw her and her friend leaving, left myself with regrets. I should try to make friend with her while departure that time, instead of roaming those tax free shops!

However, I have one of her snapshot though. is it helpful??
Like what all the bros say, next time i won't be so hum ji anymore, die die must "go! go! go!" :mad:

Like "head can break, blood can flow, chio girls must be woo!"
tou ke duan, xue ke liu, chian nv bu ke bu zui qiu!

mike1304k
13-04-2009, 05:05 PM
In the big vast oceans, some ships come together and travel for a while together, then they part for the ports of their destination. Some call at the same port too. So take it as fate lah... if you are fated to be together, you will meet one day, some time or other. If not, then too bad.

Perhaps you kick yourself for not taking the chance to speak to her, and perhaps she was wanting you to speak to her, but what happens if she did not? Or what happens if she were a maniac knife wielding axe murderer who will stalk you and kill you?

Everything happens for a reason and perhaps you should learn that next time, be more daring and approach another pretty lady you fancy on a flight. But in my humble experience, most of them will most probably not end in anything. Only the very lucky few will score a one night stand and or a long distance relationship. I have travelled so many miles and met so many people. Chatted with so many other passengers and even sometimes stewardesses. Sometimes if we have a great conversation, even exchange numbers, after we leave, we go back to our worlds. Very very few have actually called or written. After all, we are just ships in passing.

DO_YOU_BJ
13-04-2009, 06:32 PM
Yup, agree leave it to fate.
Just like my second wife.
When i 1st saw her, it was in a lift lobby....
Couldnt get her off my mind but then, damn regret, super ai wan!!!!!!!
Never saw her again till one month later, my sales manager came in & intro her to me as our new sales exec.............................................. ...
The rest is history

Panamera
13-04-2009, 06:54 PM
“随缘” - 凡事不强求;人的相遇和聚散是一种缘分。

Kate
14-04-2009, 09:22 AM
if have fate, will see again la :D

BigBoy2
15-04-2009, 01:15 AM
Hi Bro,

Very similiar idea to what Bro xyz1001 had said, but I think his method won't work....... My is lot more simple...... Go get 1 diamond ring and call up the airline and says that u suspect that it belongs to a lady sitting beside u.

U believe that she may have dropped it and you will be keen in returning it back to her personally. Leave your contatc with te Airline and hope that she calls.

If she does, ........ its going to be simple, give her the ring and ask for her hand in marriage.

Just my little plot.... No offence.

makka111
15-04-2009, 09:00 AM
Hi Bro,

Very similiar idea to what Bro xyz1001 had said, but I think his method won't work....... My is lot more simple...... Go get 1 diamond ring and call up the airline and says that u suspect that it belongs to a lady sitting beside u.

U believe that she may have dropped it and you will be keen in returning it back to her personally. Leave your contatc with te Airline and hope that she calls.

If she does, ........ its going to be simple, give her the ring and ask for her hand in marriage.

Just my little plot.... No offence.

This might work...:p

emokid
15-04-2009, 09:10 AM

Do share.....TQ

hmm.. sounds very mission impossible leh.. but the bro mentioned the brochure thingy like not bad.. mayb can try.. my advice.. nxt time such thing happen again... ask liao.. mai go tu liao.. :)

refine
05-05-2009, 02:06 PM
Dude,

It is as good as gone. From my experience, there would be a passenger manifest that the cabin crew has access too. But even if you got hold of it, it only reflects the name and seat number. No phone number, address or additional details. But then again, I had a few successful PUs on the same flight with me and this is what I will do.

1. Try to catch hold of eye contact and smile to her while onboard.
2. Action only starts after we disembark. I ll pray that she gets off at SG and after clearing customs, approach her to ask if she wants to share my trolley, ask which area she lives and claim that its on the way and share the cab. During the cab journey, exchange cards and maintain contact.

Cheers
refine