PDA

View Full Version : Banned Racist FL

bk81665
16-04-2009, 09:15 AM
"No Malay or Indian Bros"
Doesnt it pisses any bros when you see the above message on any FL? or you dont care? becuz as long as you can poke her pussy, its ok?
Im Chinese, name is B Koh.
All i want to say is that if that FL want to choose who can poke her pussy and who cannot, then dont come Singapore, as we are multi-cultural society.
If she comes, then all Bros banned her. She can go Siberia and get all the white cocks there. OKT also must not bring those racist FL here as a respect to our non-chinese bros.
Then National Geographic messed up my head more a few days ago when they show a program that our ancestors 70 thousand years ago was East African. Yes, through DNA mapping from mother to daughter, scientists found out that all of us, all the 6 billion of us, Chinese, Indians, Americans, Europeans or wherever you are now, you are all African 70000 years ago.
Its through food and weather adaptation, that our body and skin colours starts to change.
So we better we good to our African or African-American Bros when we sees them on the streets. We are closer in DNA then we can imagine.

Anyway, lets come back to our cocks and pussies stories.
BANNED THOSE RACIST FL.

Gaofar
16-04-2009, 01:03 PM
Urmm... Bro, what's with all that angst feeling abound? You are a Chinese and you are upset with the treatment to our other races bros? Not that it's not admirable or wrong to have that thinking, but surely as a democratic country like Singapore will allow each to have his/her own views/opinions/likes/dislikes? Meaning, FLs can set their limitation as it's their wish and right to do so. So what if she earns by a marginally less income by not accepting other races? You don't think that we should be forcing down that on her just because she's an FL are you? Come on, they are humans too you know..

Chill bro.. :cool:

DO_I_BJ
16-04-2009, 01:03 PM
dude its a preference.... its like i want to eat sushi.. but i dun want to eat spaghetti and pizza pls... something like that la. small thing make become big thing. if everyone think like you. singapore soon riot.

Panamera
16-04-2009, 01:11 PM
Another clones again!!! OMG!! :eek:

Joined date: 26-07-2008
1st post: 18-03-2009

Panamera
16-04-2009, 06:01 PM
Then National Geographic messed up my head more a few days ago when they show a program that our ancestors 70 thousand years ago was East African. Yes, through DNA mapping from mother to daughter, scientists found out that all of us, all the 6 billion of us, Chinese, Indians, Americans, Europeans or wherever you are now, you are all African 70000 years ago.
Its through food and weather adaptation, that our body and skin colours starts to change. So we better we good to our African or African-American Bros when we sees them on the streets. We are closer in DNA then we can imagine.

JAMBO! Mr Black Koh! ("Hello" in Swahili - Native African language)

I assumed the B stands for Black, so I shall addressed you as: Mr. Black Koh or Black Gold (assuming you must be Darker than Darlie or Dark Vader) But NOT AMOUNTING to having a dick like your African brothers, due to food, weather, water and a crooked DNA mapping

As there are 19 territories constitute Eastern Africa, could you provide me your Chinese surname, Using my Ancient Book of 中國百家姓氏 and a tiny black box called Cradle of Life , I should be able to trace back the origin of your ancestors to early East African tribes, whether they are from Samburu, Maasai, Kikuyu or Somalia.

If your ancestors were from Somalia, my advised is you better quit your current job now and become a pirate, with your Sillypore NS trained experience, I am pretty confident that you be able to dodge any sniper's fire from U.S Navy Seal Team 6. Once you are rich, don't worry, FL will fly to you like bees despite having a dick the size of a honey bee..

Awaiting your details. :D

Shocking_vibes
16-04-2009, 07:54 PM
Selling ur body is a very personal thing. It's up to the person if she wants or does not want someone's business.

This racism issue is extremely riddiculous.

Firstly it's targetted only at the chinese, other races can be racist and it's okay.

2ndly this is one of the safest and most peaceful countries in the world but some people are not happy about this. They make a big deal out of every single so-called racist incident. There were people complaining that some shop's auntie did not smile at them and this constituted racism? :rolleyes:

3rdly pls be grateful of all the good things about this country. Hence one should open his eyes when it comes to racism and quit accusing only one race of being racist. This race is the majority here and can make this country one of the most peaceful in the world, should feel thankful rather than always point an accusing finger.

bk81665
16-04-2009, 08:26 PM
To all bros that gave debate or comments to this thread , I salute you.
but to panamera who don’t deserve to be called anything, is just a lowlife racist bastard like those racist fl, who think he is so smart with all those stupid assumption.
Im just as many Singaporean here, served my ns at 4sir bedok camp, u think an African would know peng kang hill, safti camp, sabo king, knn, tu lan, cha lat etc. I using these words to show that im Singaporean.
Whats wrong being an African? And talking about skin colour like black etc only shows that you are a lowlife racist.
No point replying or pm as im not coming back to this thread as there is STUPID people out here who think he is a smart alex, who instead of debating or giving comments, starts making names .
It is just that you cant have a healthy debate when you have stupid smart alex in this forum.
Panamera! U ARE JUST A LOWLIFE and DON’T TRY TO BE A SMART ALEX WHEN YOU ARE NOT ONE.

action_seeker
16-04-2009, 09:28 PM
bk81665, did it ever occur to you most of these the FL can only communicate in chinese - speak and text sms in chinese - so how to serve other race....before you jump to your own conclusions. Of course then you'll say I'm assuming other race don't know chinese .... yes, but how many?

I've been to a few TNs and HC and spoke to the girls and they do serve other race - because, there is no need to communicate much - other than price and love making is international!

tanterry
16-04-2009, 09:30 PM
TS, get it wrong. do you know why it is termed Freelance? It's a personal thing and trade or no trade not only depend on one side. FL can choose when to work, when to quit, in lesser extent customers. Anyway it's already a hard decision for a female to put down moral values to be fl. Thereffore it depends on how low her moral values can go for her to accept other races

Panamera
16-04-2009, 09:55 PM
T.S, the main reason for my humorous posting was that something is very wrong with you and your racist comment on FL.

Your intend is not to debate or seeking comments BECAUSE any inflammatory posting that incite people to race hatred is never a healthy topic.:(

pirambi
16-04-2009, 09:56 PM
I think more that racism, it because of dickism the girls dont want. Because the smaller the dick, the easier for them. But I would think the real racist was on L18H38, where Ive seen the OKT pushing some indian guys. I really thought of complaining about him to the police there, but my friend stopped me and said just dont get into unnecessary issues.

simple2kee
16-04-2009, 10:24 PM
Another clones again!!! OMG!! :eek:

Joined date: 26-07-2008
1st post: 18-03-2009

bro Panamera, u r sharp! u really checked him out. hope he culd pull his underwear back. :D

WWEF
16-04-2009, 10:26 PM
All i want to say is that if that FL want to choose who can poke her pussy and who cannot, then dont come Singapore, as we are multi-cultural society.

Firstly i am not those type who will kana KC from FL and start defending them watever shit they did.

But.......What's wrong with a someone, FL or not, having the right to choose who can fuck her?

LostALau
16-04-2009, 11:10 PM
Doesnt it pisses any bros when you see the above message on any FL? or you dont care? becuz as long as you can poke her pussy, its ok?
If she comes, then all Bros banned her. She can go Siberia and get all the white cocks there. OKT also must not bring those racist FL here as a respect to our non-chinese bros.
Its through food and weather adaptation, that our body and skin colours starts to change.
So we better we good to our African or African-American Bros when we sees them on the streets. We are closer in DNA then we can imagine.

BANNED THOSE RACIST FL.

bk81665,

Just because u have watched a documentary on issue that happened 70 k years ago, u suddenly wake up to feel that u are the decendant of the Africans. Whether the statement is true or not, I bet nobody can really tell.

However, there is one thing that is quite certain. You are a descendant of the Chinese, and also a descendant of the Chinese communist regime at that.
U come to criticize and condemn others' choice and preference and call for a ban on them. Isn't that unfair? U talked about multi racial and the jest but where is your tolerance that is an important ingredient in a multi racial society?

U urged ppl to be good to the African bros and sisters, so are u going to Africa soon to do some charity work........got money give money, got energy give energy and got buttock give buttock? Keep us informed of your good deeds and look forward to hearing from u in Africa.

DO_YOU_BJ
16-04-2009, 11:13 PM
Racist or not i think it's individual.
Just like, if you go GL, then go call the Bangala whore lor.....not many but not few either
Will you?
I wont, not because i am racist, but i dunno how to appreciate them.
I'll still stick to PRC or Chinese
Originally Posted by bk81665
if that FL want to choose who can poke her pussy and who cannot, then dont come Singapore, as we are multi-cultural society.
If the Whore is S'porean how? Dun serve anything outside chinese then wat, leave the island?
From a statement like this, actually there's no debate required at all.
There must be something more than what was posted that was the MOTIVATION for this post!
Too many loop holes liao

colins
17-04-2009, 01:02 AM
Useless debate, yeah. You can ban them if you choose to. We also have personal choice, we ban whoever we want, hell we can even ban ourselves cos billion of years ago, we just started out as mammals. Why stop at 70k years? What has the origin of human evolution to do with a FL's choice on their customers? That documentary must have really caused you nightmares, bro TS. haha...

HCKing
17-04-2009, 01:26 AM
when u go coffee shop eat, as a customer of cos u have the right to choose which stall u want to order yr fav dish, but dont 4get the stallholder also gt his right to reject yr business. even more so for FL since she is selling her own body. its a willing buyer willing seller thingy. gt $$$ to kio kuay doesnt mean sure hit at all targets u want. ppl ban FL becos of lousy attitude and service, never becos of her preference of clientele.

pussyman72
17-04-2009, 01:28 AM

Then National Geographic messed up my head more a few days ago when they show a program that our ancestors 70 thousand years ago was East African.

BANNED THOSE RACIST FL.

First of all the gers choose who they wanna get fark. that is why they are call FL bo then call what? if cannot choose then go geylang legal house lor cos the gers cant choose at all :rolleyes:

also it not about what racist....then can i ask u a question if there is a super fat FL n she got no business will u go there n fark her just to help her out plus she so itchy to get fark by any bros here so long a dick go into her :rolleyes:

aye this is SBF. Is about million of yrs of men fark woman n woman get fark by many men... about men share info to fark pussies n tasty woman... n it also present talking about women fark man by paying sex. we call it equal :D there nothing to do with national geo..... National Geo dont share info where to get fark or being fark... ;)

you are right for once.... this forum it about cock n pussy story. if want talk about geo pls go geo forum maybe they will listen n make a story for us to see :-)

pussyman72
17-04-2009, 01:35 AM
I think more that racism, it because of dickism the girls dont want. Because the smaller the dick, the easier for them. But I would think the real racist was on L18H38, where Ive seen the OKT pushing some indian guys. I really thought of complaining about him to the police there, but my friend stopped me and said just dont get into unnecessary issues.

sorry hor it not what u think... i not a okt but i had to said that why some gers tell their okt they dont want certain race is bcos of bad experience or some gers just not use to it. so they prefer certain race...

also there is things that happen in GL shops....there are pple who brain are peanut go inside instead of fark, ask ger urine give them drink. bring cane ask ger beat his ass so he can come faster...

some even ask ger pang sai in the washing area so he can eat some of her shits..... some if never get a bj or no kiss buay song slap them...
some even fark so rough till the ger cannot take it...

n ur friend is dead right... better dont get into other pple business especially geylang area.. if u dont mind ur own business the only thing u receive is get beaten up big time n the police will wait till everything end before they come in see how are u...

they are also human. they are here to open leg n earn money not here being abuse... u think they song if customers do that to them...

pussyman72
17-04-2009, 01:41 AM
]
If the Whore is S'porean how? Dun serve anything outside chinese then wat, leave the island?

LOL i like this one then how ah the poor ger had to go africa to get fark by a lion or a tiger :p:D

Panamera
17-04-2009, 01:48 AM
4SIR NSmen,

Ok, now I have more time to understand your 2nd post.

1) Just passed out from 4 Sir? No wonder so hot-headed and buay-loon..
2) Too much Sun during 4 Sir days and the FL mistaken you as an African and rejected you?
3) After watching National Geographic, it messed up your head,making you wonder: Am I really an African Chinese?

Next time, try watching Discovery Channel too, you might discover that your ancestors might be from MARS!

DO_YOU_BJ
17-04-2009, 02:12 AM
If the Nat Geo channel can screw up his mind so easily, you already know his mental state.
Why bother continue wif this debate?????
Fuck man, this forum getting filled wif Psychos lately lol!!!!!!

Panamera
17-04-2009, 02:14 AM
Fuck man, this forum getting filled wif Psychos lately lol!!!!!!

Ever since that tiger12477 FL thread...

sammyboyfor
17-04-2009, 03:53 AM
If your ancestors were from Somalia, my advised is you better quit your current job now and become a pirate, w

Should be "...my ADVICE is you'd better quit your current job...".

Gaofar
17-04-2009, 04:21 AM
Not that it's not admirable or wrong to have that thinking, but surely as a democratic country like Singapore will allow each to have his/her own views/opinions/likes/dislikes? Meaning, FLs can set their limitation as it's their wish and right to do so. So what if she earns by a marginally less income by not accepting other races? You don't think that we should be forcing down that on her just because she's an FL are you? Come on, they are humans too you know..

"so he should heck care about other races? that makes you a a racist pig too! oh ya the other races are human too (just borrowing your words)"

Hmm.. Now isn't that cute? Someone, who is nameless, comes and deduct points from me and added the following nice comment. You know, I am so confused as to what do you mean by "he should heck care about other races?"..

Who's this "he" you are referring to? Is it you typo and suppose to typed "she" instead? Or is it this "he" is referred to the TS, whom is caring alot for our fellow countrymens welfare? Are you a gay and love him affectionately for standing up for this cause? If you can ever see in my post, I never for one discriminate any of our Singapore people regardless of race, and since when I ever mentioned that other races are not human? I'm just reminding you that YOU seems to forgot that FLs are human, not the other way round.. :rolleyes:

Urmm.. Am I spending too much time and attention trying to explain to a wall?.. Damn.. What a waste of time..

LostALau
17-04-2009, 05:39 AM

Hahaha, Bro sammyboy is at it again. U people better heed his advise, ooops, I mean his advice, or blood will 'cheong' up his head having to give reminders time and again.

sexrookie
17-04-2009, 06:15 AM
T.S, the main reason for my humorous posting was that something is very wrong with you and your racist comment on FL.

Your intend is not to debate or seeking comments BECAUSE any inflammatory posting that incite people to race hatred is never a healthy topic.:(

Bro,

Support and agreed you U.

I even zapped TS when he started the post.

:D

Panamera
17-04-2009, 10:48 AM

Thanks, Bro Boss Sam,

Aiyayayayaya..why I made such silly mistake. I always know that “Advice” is the noun, “advise” the verb. I thought you never read my posting..kekekeke....

Shocking_vibes
17-04-2009, 11:04 AM
sorry hor it not what u think... i not a okt but i had to said that why some gers tell their okt they dont want certain race is bcos of bad experience or some gers just not use to it. so they prefer certain race...

also there is things that happen in GL shops....there are pple who brain are peanut go inside instead of fark, ask ger urine give them drink. bring cane ask ger beat his ass so he can come faster...

some even ask ger pang sai in the washing area so he can eat some of her shits..... some if never get a bj or no kiss buay song slap them...
some even fark so rough till the ger cannot take it...

n ur friend is dead right... better dont get into other pple business especially geylang area.. if u dont mind ur own business the only thing u receive is get beaten up big time n the police will wait till everything end before they come in see how are u...

they are also human. they are here to open leg n earn money not here being abuse... u think they song if customers do that to them...

Wow so serious. Like that idiot perambi that make racist statements about dick size, must be a gay and sucked many dicks. Btw did u know india had to request new condoms cos their dick too small for the current condoms. Typical boasters but have no real substance.

Like what u wrote fark gals roughly do perverted stuff no wonder the okt dun allow them inside.

Of course these ppl don't care about that. The A hole and racist things they do they ignore, they only care oh your racist to me, mind you it's also some small insignificant thing.

This country is too kind to them. They'll only complain and complain and take and take.

pewpew
17-04-2009, 12:07 PM
You pay to choose the thing you prefer.
Girl open leg to choose the dick they prefer.

RamBro
17-04-2009, 12:37 PM
errrrrrrr, didn't we all come from the same pair of people..adam and eve? if so, we are all the same - just that some of our ancestors decided to stop off and camp at various countries along the way. Unless of course you believe in Darwin's theory of evolution, in which case we all came from apes but again, probably from only one pair - in which case again we are all the same.....anyway, this has nothing to do with my point :D

My point is isn't this a free market and open economy. Why shouldn't the FL get to chose who she sleeps with, just like the patron gets to choose which FL he chooses to sleep with. Seems pretty fair to me. There can be many reasons why a FL may want to only sleep with a select race of ppl and it does not have to be racism - like dick size, circumcised or not, body hair, etc., etc. Just like most of us have preferences when we chose an FL, like age, body shape, boob size, shaved or not, no hairy armpits!

pewpew
17-04-2009, 12:49 PM
Just like most of us have preferences when we chose an FL, like age, body shape, boob size, shaved or not, no hairy armpits!

U forget to mention the LOOK!!!

RamBro
17-04-2009, 12:58 PM
U forget to mention the LOOK!!!

oops, oh yes, that minor point :eek:

LeMoN
17-04-2009, 02:38 PM
BANNED THOSE RACIST FL.

Freelancer (FL) has the right to choose who they want to accept as clients. They are not sex slaves. Some of them even have a age-range criteria. If they only choose to entertain those below 40s, then what do you call them?

I guess you must have been rejected before.

Shocking_vibes
17-04-2009, 04:04 PM
Freelancer (FL) has the right to choose who they want to accept as clients. They are not sex slaves. Some of them even have a age-range criteria. If they only choose to entertain those below 40s, then what do you call them?

I guess you must have been rejected before.

errrrrrrr, didn't we all come from the same pair of people..adam and eve? if so, we are all the same - just that some of our ancestors decided to stop off and camp at various countries along the way. Unless of course you believe in Darwin's theory of evolution, in which case we all came from apes but again, probably from only one pair - in which case again we are all the same.....anyway, this has nothing to do with my point :D

My point is isn't this a free market and open economy. Why shouldn't the FL get to chose who she sleeps with, just like the patron gets to choose which FL he chooses to sleep with. Seems pretty fair to me. There can be many reasons why a FL may want to only sleep with a select race of ppl and it does not have to be racism - like dick size, circumcised or not, body hair, etc., etc. Just like most of us have preferences when we chose an FL, like age, body shape, boob size, shaved or not, no hairy armpits!

Good points you guys pointed out. Btw being an FL is different from say a shop keeper that sells goods to another party. The FL has to get into bed and be close on a personal level with the customer, obviously they are going to have preferences.

The real gist of this matter is cos of the PC or political correctness in this country. It's a fact that this is one of safest and least racist countries in the world, last but not least cos of the majority race that resides in here.

I feel that people do not remember that and in fact always try to take more and more and demand more and more and some of these demands border on riddiculous levels.

Take note how it's always how the majority race is deemed as racist, they always get accused of being racist. Mind you it's always some small non life threatening manner. These people are so sensitive over the smallest incidents. Like they are not racist themselves? They say others have a small dick? How can you know unless you did that thing?

They expect others to treat them fairly and yet say racist things themselves.

If things are not kept in check now, there'll come a day when not even smiling to them is construed as racism and oh they really really make a big big deal out of something so insignificant.

Be glad your in singapore where even a foreigner can be out late at night in down town area like orchard and not get harrassed, in fact treated better than the locals. Try doing that in western countries and you might not only get shouted or harrassed, your life might be at stake. So for God's sake count your blessings and stop making a din over the smallest matters.

RamBro
17-04-2009, 04:17 PM
In such arguments I find it useful to put myself in the shoes of the other person and see it from their point of view. If you were the FL, would you want to sleep with every single person who waved banknotes at you, regardless of whether they were old or young, fat or skinny, black or white, smelly or clean, ...you get my point - most us us surely would not.

Shocking_vibes
17-04-2009, 04:23 PM
In such arguments I find it useful to put myself in the shoes of the other person and see it from their point of view. If you were the FL, would you want to sleep with every single person who waved banknotes at you, regardless of whether they were old or young, fat or skinny, black or white, smelly or clean, ...you get my point - most us us surely would not.

You think they care about that?

The minute the gal reject them they just cry racism and demand everyone bow down to their demands.

Like i said it's getting to riddiculous levels. Sooner or later every single thing they will say racism.

They also do not care about rational discussion. Like 1 bro mentioned earlier some of them are rough and do perverted stuff but instead of reflecting on that, all they care is accuse others of being racist when they themselves are also racist.

RamBro
17-04-2009, 04:31 PM
You think they care about that?

The minute the gal reject them they just cry racism and demand everyone bow down to their demands.

Like i said it's getting to riddiculous levels. Sooner or later every single thing they will say racism.

They also do not care about rational discussion. Like 1 bro mentioned earlier some of them are rough and do perverted stuff but instead of reflecting on that, all they care is accuse others of being racist when they themselves are also racist.

Well, you are right that most don't care about age, looks etc. - money is money. A small minority do care. Anyway, I still think that she should have a choice, just as we have a choice.

Shocking_vibes
17-04-2009, 05:25 PM
Well, you are right that most don't care about age, looks etc. - money is money. A small minority do care. Anyway, I still think that she should have a choice, just as we have a choice.

i was talking about those that used racism as an excuse for getting rejected.

Yes there are many many factors like looks, age, money etc.

Yet why do ppl only use racism? Cos it's the only one that will attract attention. If say an old man complained here about ageism, saying he got rejected cos he was too old u think ppl would even bat an eyelid?

It's very important that we show that we should not buckle under unreasonable demands and allow them to use racism in every single instance.

peter69on
17-04-2009, 05:41 PM
Ah... i told my ancestors is from monkey. Then become can walk.
My primary school mate ah shun tell me one

Sorry.. not much study. No see national geographic.

Very jialet...chinese no good...sms prc also difficult.

only work, eat, shit and fxxk...very jialet

pirambi
17-04-2009, 10:29 PM
I think shocking vibes is one inferior idiot whose dick will never go up more than 3 cms, I repeat 3 cms, so all the gals can get free money from him,
Since he cannot experience real sex, he just keeps on writing something on this forum, I think all the gals looking at his dick(less) gets shocked and surprised, becos no work, good money la, thats why his nick shocking vibes

bk81665
17-04-2009, 11:01 PM
Thought of not coming back to this thread but curiosity got the better of me.
Wah! Only 2 days got macam-macam opinions in here, got big dick, small dick, got shit sex, got apes, fuck by tiger, adam & eve also have. I want to say thank you to all that contributed in here, whether I like it or not, THANK YOU!
It’s true that the national geo program had messed up my mind and I became an African Chinese.
Previously, if I see remarks, like ‘no malay or indian bros’, I don’t give a damed, as long as I can fuck, nothing else matters. After that show, I put myself in their shoes, and it really hurts, I also imagine that If I want to fuck a pretty malay girl who advertised her sex sales and turn me down because im Chinese, Iwill feel like slapping her, but of course cannot slap because she is a woman, only can say in heart, ‘knn, chau chee bai’, want money also want to choose.
Simple2kee, u just d same as panamera, u base your opinion on assumption, ‘could pull my underwear back?’ I don’t wear underwear, how to pull it back? It feel so nice when your testicles is free.
Panamera! U r assuming again, I r.o.d from 4sir long long time ago, Tell you my sex stories, maybe then you can ‘assume’ my age. since you spend your wholeday everyday in SBF replying to threads, i give you something to read.
If not interested, i also dont care, because other bros can read.
If boring sorry ah.
Im a sweet talker to girls & daring to approach any stranger girls
Had my 1st sex with my schoolmate at 13, it was in her home at serangoon garden, of course her papa mama not in. It was afternoon.
3 years later, I got 2 more gf, so my 1st broke up wif me. After that it was changing gf aft gf till go in army. While in ns, only got 2 gf that is willing to have sex w me. One day, our camp CO gave a 1 day off to all for job well done. One of the gundu in my platoon recommended geylang, so that night go geylang lah, when reach geylang, don’t know which one chicken house and which one people house, blur like sotong, round round geylang don’t know which house to go into. That time, got no prc girls, think only got Malaysian girls. At last, decided to go ‘an teng-clifford pier’ instead.
Down there, saw a thai beauty and my friend talk to her 4 me, without bargaining, accepted her opening price. Took a cab & she guide me to one of the apartment at geylang. Inside the room, again like sotong, don’t know wat to do. She asked in halting English whether I know how to fuck, I said yes but 1st time wif chicken. I was 19 then.
So during my ns, it was sexs only wif my 2 gf & ‘an teng’ girls. After ns, I work in a major hotel and wah lau! So many Japanese, groups aft groups coming in everyday. Really got very strong urge to fuck everyone of them, ya really, every walking Japanese girls, whether ugly or pretty. Took a crash course in simple Japanese. Ichi ni san shi ogenki desuka? Try to hook them by asking them to go disco, some would turn me down politely but many would go. So my port disco is warehouse beside river view hotel, will raba-raba them in disco, no reaction, go back hotel, got reaction, go

bk81665
17-04-2009, 11:05 PM
to be con't

DO_YOU_BJ
17-04-2009, 11:23 PM
So, as predicted, the moral of this post is because you didnt get to shack some FLs u wanted although you got the $$$ to pay them.
Remember, you have the right to fuck any whore you want for $$$$, but u must also remember, the diff between a FL and those in the house, is that a FL can choose to let you fuck or not!
And your post, you became an african chinese??????????????????????
WTF is this? You r either born one or not...how you became one? Catch no boll.
Lastly, WTF has this "SOURGRAPE" story got to do wif matters of the heart?
I wanted to zap you but by looking at your current points, no point liao.

Shocking_vibes
17-04-2009, 11:34 PM
pirambi is a actually a faggot in disguise. Which type of male will keep on harping on another guy's prick size?

Typical loser that takes the so-called racism of the FL unto chinese ppl. So the FL rejected you and what did you say about the dick size about other ppl?

Yet what about this loser's own dick size?

This idiot is not an African, simply another lying faggot asian loser.

See these are the type of losers that say racism this and that in this country.

U should complain about racism to the FL who knows they might give you free fuck.

Panamera
17-04-2009, 11:35 PM
[QUOTE=bk81665,will raba-raba them in disco, no reaction, go back hotel, got reaction, go[/QUOTE]

No wonder my cat is missing, curiosity kill my cat...sign..sign

Number bk21665, in hotel, what happened????

Wow! thank goodness, you buay loon and came back here to prove I was wrong about you, think you are correct, you better than me, I don't know how to sian gals, you somemore got Japanese gals !!, you seems like an expert in gals, Faster!faster!, share story leh...

mike1304k
17-04-2009, 11:51 PM
Whoa... Bro bk81665 is major player man... Got An teng gers... rabba Japanese... can even bring dem back to have more fun.... impressed man... NOT!

Wat do we gain by flaunting our exploits? Trying to say u look so handsome that no girl will say no? Or maybe u hung like a horse and girls are turned on? If you are such a great lover, you do not need to brag... the girls will brag for u.. You do not even need to tell others because their girls will chatter about you and your name will be big big... Singapore small place lah.... if u such a player, your name will be known lah.... ichi ni san shi and sian char bor... 何にも知らないくっせに、何にもしゃべれないくっせに!

After swearing that you find Fl who choose not to have sex with brothers of other color so revolting. Let me say lah bro... u do not know wat racism is.. You obviously have not felt it before... or u will not be making so much noise about such a small issue... Go Thailand and rant against the ladies who ask for more because they have to entertain an ang moh lor...

Wasting time and bandwitdh with this topic.

DO_YOU_BJ
17-04-2009, 11:57 PM
A mans greatness is not proclaimed by himself.
If it is, then its nottin great.
A mans greatness is proclaimed by many others rather than by himself, then, others can proclaim, he's a great guy

Panamera
18-04-2009, 12:02 AM
And your post, you became an african chinese?????????????????????? WTF is this? You r either born one or not...how you became one? Catch no boll.

T.S achieved enlightment and an instant state of pure knowledge and tranafrican wisdom that has arisen from watching Nat Geo.

Panamera
18-04-2009, 12:22 AM
Banned Racist FL 18-04-2009 12:12 AM stop being a chinese chauvinist! There are other ways to get your message across.

To the Power-2 Zapper, please read all the posting over and over again. Please do not incite racism here.
Whatever races you are, I love you and you are my bros/sis :) Thank you

Leave ur nics next time.

HCKing
18-04-2009, 01:49 AM
Im a sweet talker to girls & daring to approach any stranger girls.Had my 1st sex with my schoolmate at 13, it was in her home at serangoon garden, of course her papa mama not in. It was afternoon.
3 years later, I got 2 more gf, so my 1st broke up wif me. After that it was changing gf aft gf till go in army. While in ns, only got 2 gf that is willing to have sex w me. One day, our camp CO gave a 1 day off to all for job well done. One of the gundu in my platoon recommended geylang, so that night go geylang lah, when reach geylang, don’t know which one chicken house and which one people house, blur like sotong, round round geylang don’t know which house to go into. That time, got no prc girls, think only got Malaysian girls. At last, decided to go ‘an teng-clifford pier’ instead.
Down there, saw a thai beauty and my friend talk to her 4 me, without bargaining, accepted her opening price. Took a cab & she guide me to one of the apartment at geylang. Inside the room, again like sotong, don’t know wat to do. She asked in halting English whether I know how to fuck, I said yes but 1st time wif chicken. I was 19 then.
So during my ns, it was sexs only wif my 2 gf & ‘an teng’ girls. After ns, I work in a major hotel and wah lau! So many Japanese, groups aft groups coming in everyday. Really got very strong urge to fuck everyone of them, ya really, every walking Japanese girls, whether ugly or pretty. Took a crash course in simple Japanese. Ichi ni san shi ogenki desuka? Try to hook them by asking them to go disco, some would turn me down politely but many would go. So my port disco is warehouse beside river view hotel, will raba-raba them in disco, no reaction, go back hotel, got reaction, go

wah, sounds like casanova and sex god man. impressive. but sorry to say, TS, having sex with a few gf and go GL legal house kio kway is no big deal boyboy. go read up other stories at the other section,Adult Discussion 4 Sex , many more sensational and ego bursting tales r told over there.

and u mind explaining the contradicting statements highlighted above?:D

tanterry
18-04-2009, 10:35 AM
TS, do you seriously thinking of professional help!? You work in a major hotel? As a door boy??

You suffer from a serious dose of self-importance. And from your boast of sexual expolits can tell that you are one of those whose mind cannot get out of the past.

bk81665
18-04-2009, 01:41 PM
Try to answer those posting above:

dybj: u need to read every postings, then u catch balls.

Mike1304k: umae no nihingo tokui yo! Omedetou. No need to have ‘kuse kuse’ in d Japanese that you send above.

No reaction, go back hotel: meant nothing happen, just send them back to their hotel.

Never mentioned that im handsome, normal only, its how you treat and talk to them, also $$$$ plays a major part, got to buy them good food, drinks, gifts, bring them places etc.

Yes, my dick is small, only 5 inches when wake up. Need tehnics to satisfy them. Most of the times got to pump in diagonally to give her satisfaction.

Never been rejected by any FL before.

I do not have to proof to anyone in SBF that im Casanova, as long as my outing friends are wif me and knows me, that is more than enough.

Already browsing sbf for more than 10 years to get tips on where to get FL/WL, never engaged in posting replies or thread till now.

I know that there are many more brothers out there who has better sex life than me, who is more champion than me. I salute them.

Cant be bothered with those zapping no matter how minus it can be, bcos everyone got their own opinions. One thing for sure, I will never zap anyone, for even if I disagree with his opinion, I still got to respect him. So even if you zapped me, I will say nothing.

Im still cheonging, so, most past incidents, forget already but some cannot forget.

Yes, I need treatment, my brain is condemned but my outing friends likes to go out wif me, bcos im eccentrics at times and daring to go up to any girls to talk to them. Sometimes kena turn down but never give up, must have thick skin.

For those that do not know an-teng, it is a place before where thai hookers loiter around to look for customers before gov legalized thais at geylang. Those senior bros would know

DO_YOU_BJ
18-04-2009, 02:54 PM

It’s true that the national geo program had messed up my mind and I became an African Chinese.

dybj: u need to read every postings, then u catch balls.

Yes, I need treatment, my brain is condemned

Oh trust me, I've read.
Not only do you have a identity crisis, you definitely have a inner self prob.
Hope this will help:

:: Singapore Psychiatric Association :: (http://www.singaporepsychiatry.org.sg/index.html)

bk81665
18-04-2009, 03:25 PM
Goin cheonging w buddies now.
Tmrw got 2 fly 2 japan 2 see my wife.
Thanks for all d contributions.
Enjoy your life.

Panamera
18-04-2009, 06:32 PM
Goin cheonging w buddies now.
Tmrw got 2 fly 2 japan 2 see my wife.
Thanks for all d contributions.
Enjoy your life.

Sayonara! Hakuchi San

While you are there, please visit the following organization and see if they can assist you in your illness because your type of treatment is very expansive in Japan.

?????????? (http://www.jngmdp.org/index.php/%E3%83%A1%E3%82%A4%E3%83%B3%E3%83%9A%E3%83%BC%E3%8 2%B8)

No need to thank me. I am here to help.. :D

pirambi
18-04-2009, 09:34 PM
pirambi is a actually a faggot in disguise. Which type of male will keep on harping on another guy's prick size?

Typical loser that takes the so-called racism of the FL unto chinese ppl. So the FL rejected you and what did you say about the dick size about other ppl?

Yet what about this loser's own dick size?

This idiot is not an African, simply another lying faggot asian loser.

See these are the type of losers that say racism this and that in this country.

U should complain about racism to the FL who knows they might give you free fuck.

shocking vibes seem to be a african which 3 cm dick. i think must be first of the kind. i think he will be sucking dicks of the giraffes on the african forests. my dick is five times of urs. u will be tired mate looking at my dick.

mike1304k
18-04-2009, 10:14 PM
Hai... I pity him... Well since he is gone... let him be lah... I don even wanna bother to hope he gets help... Have the balls to call me omae and not even be able to pronouce it properly... And has a Japanese wife? Sheesh....Lala Land big time man... Bro DYBJ... think IHM is a better bet for him lah...

DO_YOU_BJ
18-04-2009, 10:38 PM
Lately, a plane carrying many passengers from Fantasy island crashed nearby.
That's y, suddenly u see a surge of lala land theology popping up all over the different threads.

mike1304k
18-04-2009, 11:02 PM
Hehehe... Memories man that "Fantasy Island" series... Ricardo Montalban and I am exactly like the dwarf dat goes.. "Ze Plane... Ze Plane"... I wonder how many bros remember such an old series......?? Oh yea... for those who were too young to have enjoyed it... it is not something x-rated or dirty hor...:)

Shocking_vibes
19-04-2009, 12:28 AM
shocking vibes seem to be a african which 3 cm dick. i think must be first of the kind. i think he will be sucking dicks of the giraffes on the african forests. my dick is five times of urs. u will be tired mate looking at my dick.

Loser making up stories of your dick. :rolleyes: what a loser, typical of your kind.

RUNROAD
19-04-2009, 01:28 AM
another funny looking thread here.

it seems to me there r ppl who use this place as a channel to vent their suppressed anger and frustrations. not a good practise to promote though, as such thread and post simply have too little constructiveness for discussion purposes.

to put it bluntly, they are just BO LIAO.

xiaoshiyilang
20-04-2009, 10:52 PM
Though they r the seller, they also hv the right to sell to who.

Aceofspades
24-04-2009, 01:35 PM
Hey bro, I am also very particular about racism issues as I have many different races and even nationalities in my family alone ranging from UK, Japan, Philippines, Thai, Indian, Chinese, Malay. However, when it comes to this, I think they have every right to pick who they want to service. Afterall, its their body which is the subject. And sometimes one bad apple spoils the whole basket, but some people are just stereotypical and judgemental. This kind of thing, we have to live with it. Thats the way humans are. Let it go and move on ok. Cheers

willowmann
24-04-2009, 10:39 PM
Yeah, I agree.

They may be in the business of sex, but its their body afterall and they do have the right to choose who they wanna have sex with.

bobolover6969
26-04-2009, 11:01 AM
Hey bro, I am also very particular about racism issues as I have many different races and even nationalities in my family alone ranging from UK, Japan, Philippines, Thai, Indian, Chinese, Malay. However, when it comes to this, I think they have every right to pick who they want to service. Afterall, its their body which is the subject. And sometimes one bad apple spoils the whole basket, but some people are just stereotypical and judgemental. This kind of thing, we have to live with it. Thats the way humans are. Let it go and move on ok. Cheers

Well said Bro!