PDA

View Full Version : Relationship turns sour with a massage gal

BigNose
25-04-2009, 06:49 PM
hi bros, as some may had read what i wrote at certain spa, thinking i was the boss but actually i had a complicated relationship with one of the massage gals.

well it all began a month plus ago when my body aches because my last job was a storeman ,,, then read one spa is a decent place to be and no hank panky there known, so went for a try., all prc.

one the first visit, i was served by this not so pretty gal, YU XIAO YUN, after the massage, which i enjoy, i kinda of taken a liking to her.

thinking of her for the next few days, then a week later, cant tahan liao.
mus see her ... there she enter the room, and we hug like no tomorrow, there i told her how i feel abt her and was the start ...

following late nights calls and i will go to her spa and buy her food, massage by her then go chit-chat. really loved her.

april came, and i was forced to resign, whereas out of work, i got more time to sms her and meet her after her work if not during the massage time.
usually got to wait for her to finish work, and that will be past midnight often, chat liao, see her finish all the food i bought for her to eat, delighted but sad to leave, took a $25 cab home. this occurs at least twice a week.
on the contary, i would also buy extras to treat her colleagues, therefore know all the 'stay-in' gals quite well.

such things went on further ... xiaoyun is somehow like a chill padi whom quite open gal. as i thought we were a couple, i would wish to be love by her too by kissing her ... gana rejected!

she said love is not abt affection etc etc, dun where she got the idea from, maybe from her past relationship. she wans to enjoys the love but no sex nor kisses ... werid, but i loved her so much, stupid me i lan lan carried on.

then few days back, she suddenly disappeared !!! off day ! which i wasnt inform and tried calling her, but got scoldings by her.

worried abt any thing happen to her, since i cant sleep anymore, i rush down to her workplace ,.,,, and was embrassed when her fellow colleagues asked me " xiao yun is off today, how come u are here ? u dun know meh? "

i waited till nearly midnight, and there she is ... she apparently still angry over some matters, i tried to coax her and tell her how worried am i but got scolded by her, saying things like who am i to her and why shld she reports her movement to me and she went out with a fellow country person, but dun wish to tell me if its a male or female, etc.

pissed off, and sad, i left ..... on the way, happened to met 2 of her colleagues and i ask if i can join them for a meal. the gals are Nan Nan and a new gal Jiao Jiao.

reached bugis after midnight, we opt for steamboat, chating gossiping and try to console the gals why singapore is like that, weather is hot and stuffs, and consoling me that i had jus had a big quarrel with xiaoyun thus ending of everything.

suddenly, halfway the meals, xiaoyun and her buddy hai yen (aunite with specs), pass by us and giggled and left without saying anything.

the next 2 days later, nan nan called me and tell me that xiao yun and buddies has been saying nasty things to both of them for the last 2 days because i had a meal with them. things like why nan nan picked up a man (me) whom she (xiaoyun) dun wan .... etc gals kind of accusations.

then i was upset that because of a simple meal, caused so many problems for the 2 gals, i was still hoping a attachment with xiaoyun, [ u cant say bye bye to someone whom u really love that easily, takes time]. so i call xiaoyun and kept telling her that, that was jus a meal, nothing else, and i still hold a torch towards her.

Last night, we planned to go to zouk as she likes dancing and i decided to take her there, hoping things will be the same again without comments on what had happened the last few days.

i bought macs and walk to her work place like many nights before, upon reaching there, she ironically started to sneer at me and begin to pickup quarrels, i was pissed. i left ... went downstairs for a smoke, then went up again to settle the stuffs once and for all.

she still sits there commanding me this and that, asscuse me of having relationship with nan nan .... i am angried! i started to rise my voice and scolded her for being such a nasty person and etc etc, telling her to go die!

then, piss off, i went Geyland for a fj then went home.

late afternoon, while sleeping, tired from last night bonk, nan nan called me and told me that she had a fight with xiao yun and her face is temporarily scarred and marks on her breasts ..... i ggigled [ thinking of 2 women fight indirectly because of me]

nan nan plea to me that i mus come down to the spa and explain to both xiao yun and their boss. as a friend to me, need my help i be there. she wanted to make a police report but dun know how, so got me then better as at least i know where's the police station is and etc.
and morever nan nan was beaten up partially by my fault. so i changed and rush down.

when i reached there, more quarrels arrived too, indeed nan nan face has lots of blood marks and i ask if she wanted to make a police report and she say no ... funny.

then xiaoyun was further pissed that upon a call from nan nan, i came.

what was xiaoyun thinking? me and her still a couple after she pissed me so many times? siao.

later i call jiao jiao to see how things there, apparently she got into the fight too! wow!

now, not sure yet, but at least 3 or more gals fought because directly or indirectly of me .....

:O !!!!!!!

key word of the day, dun me like me so stuipd to fall in love with a prc massage gal......

shall learn more from them and report here..... :+

sammyboyfor
25-04-2009, 06:53 PM
You're in a relationship with a WHORE?? :eek:

BigNose
25-04-2009, 07:02 PM
yup!

wasnt i foolish but .... i am foolish, i deserve it.

:(

newbadass
25-04-2009, 07:06 PM
You're in a relationship with a WHORE?? :eek:

What's wrong with having relationships with whores?
I have many relationships with whores too.... sexual and business relationships :D

simple2kee
25-04-2009, 08:52 PM
bro BigNose, what's the moral of the story?

justl00king
25-04-2009, 09:28 PM
Bro BigNose,

These WL/FL are here for the money..period. :rolleyes:

When they meet someone like you who shows a fancy to them, they will just play along so you can take care of them either in $ or other ways.

I strongly suggest you try to control your feelings for her, or else very soon you will be in deep shit! :rolleyes::(

JoySeeker
25-04-2009, 09:28 PM
bro BigNose, what's the moral of the story?

i think he is asking for comments:D

Panamera
25-04-2009, 09:37 PM
Bro Bignose, forget about this relationship or whatever memories associated with it, you just got laid off, go find a job and stable yourselves 1st. Got money, got honey, your painful memories will become happy memories.
Good luck! :D

DO_YOU_BJ
25-04-2009, 10:16 PM
If u read your own post thoroughly, you can already see the SIGNs of her telling u she isnt yours but u still say couple this couple that!
The moral of the sorty here is not about PRC gals, its about you THINKING you're in love wif a massage gal who clearly doent tink so at all!!!!!!!!!!!
So, the moral of this story, which in nottin new in this section of the forum is, WHAT THE FUCK DID I DO TO KC MYSELF!

Bros, pls advise with direction, no consoling is really required.
This person, whom i have no grudges wif, is building castles in the air and living in LaLa land.......
Dude, you gotta get a life before you dwell into the domains of whores.......else you'll be more screwed up than u ever tot.
Oh, and when a gal, WL or not, if off & doesnt even tell you, it is absolutely obvious that YOU'RE a NOBODY to her liao.
So, who's the prob here?
The PRC or the TS?

mike1304k
25-04-2009, 11:28 PM
Bro TS,

I agree wif Bro DYBJ's comments. I have considered your comments very carefully and will say it carefully so as not to seem like I am stabbing a man when he is down.... You met the lady twice... and you felt something for her... You hugged and kissed her and that felt like love... But as in many other threads, you lost your head... How can you love someone after seeing her twice? It may be love at first sight, but then you should have used your other head a bit more.

You are lucky she did not KC you deep deep and not to a point where you could not dig yourself out. Though she may have been cold and not want sex, how do you know that she was yours? Her actions and all does not seem like she loved you. And you should thank your lucky stars she did not use that as another weapon to dig into you.

Perhaps she disappeared because she felt that you were becoming over pressuring and needed some space... but you hung around and the other girls saw that you were vulnerable... So they were also starting to sharpen their knives.... You were really like a lost lamb asking a hungry wolf for help and directions.... You should not even be happy that 3 girls were fighting for you because it was most probably who had rights to carve you up.... but maybe because you were out of a job and that was why nothing to carve.

Bro.... please learn from this lesson.. I will not even call it an experience because you have yet to learn from it.... They played their cards wrong and you were lucky to survive! And you did not lose tonnes of money... But I think that the thrust behind your post is that you are sad that nothing happened during your tryst with the girl.... But you better thank your lucky stars and all the other stars you can think of that nothing did happen.... Or you would most probably not be here whining about it...

Jus my personal read on this... If there are any flamers and zappers.. pls be brave enough to leave nick...

NewandLost
26-04-2009, 01:22 AM
bro, listen to the seniors on the board. they got war stories and have been in the abyss. step back and see reality. you were falling for a gal that massages dicks for money and she was kind enough not to strip you of your financial assets. be thankful man. please live a normal life and dont fall into these traps. lots of nice chicks around but you choose the danger zone. its not smart.

Spencer
26-04-2009, 01:31 AM
Bro BigNose, I think you are asking for trouble from the very beginning...good luck...:(

Absolute
26-04-2009, 02:12 AM
This is aptly termed the super chee hong syndrome. Don't feel bad. Many Singapore men are like that too. But they refuse to admit it and will proudly continue their hongster way. But a hongster need not be a cheongster. He exists in both the commercial sex (such as Tuinas and massage parlours) and non-commercial sex platforms (such as in schools, churches, workplace, etc).

Happy hongstering, Mr Super Chee Hong.

cunt_search
26-04-2009, 08:25 AM
simple
juzt go visit other joints
certain PRCs juzt 2 muc, ask dis ask that n no return
tin their lip make of gold or cunt make of platinum?
i find KC money mo den just straightforward screw;
so nex time jus screw n the response is oso better:D
we dun owe them anythin!

meimeiwoyao
26-04-2009, 10:50 AM
Actually, not only spore men only. Alot of men and women liked to b kc. So the stronger will b able escape fr it. And the weaker 1 will always b kc loh.

Panamera
26-04-2009, 11:36 AM
Bro Bignose, I've read your postings in other threads from start till this..You let your misinterpretation of a client/business relationship rather than the reality to guide you. You were caught in the perpetual illusion that you and her were in love and a loving couple.

You been interpreting events to fit what you wants – You continued to pressure her, initiated all the contacts and you reinterpreted each contact, each visits to the HC and supper treats as her wanting to be connected to you. She tried to shut you down being emotionally unavailable (no sex, no kiss, love is not about affection etc), but you were hoping in your repeated visits that you could warm her up and made her to fall in love with you.

All her tell-tale signs were screaming loudly in your ear to wake up: I am just providing massage services to you, it’s only business, nothing personal!.

Unfortunately you piled interpretation upon interpretation instead of looking at what reality is trying to show you. You trapped yourselves in a non-existent relationship that will never give you the love and closeness you want, while your life and job were passing you by.

1) The gals are not fighting over their love for you, they are fighting over:

a) Working politics

b) Your YU XIAO YUN was probably pissed over the gossiping behind her back, of losing a client to the 2 gals and most importantly, lost revenue $$$.

2) She was nice and friendly to you because you were her client, probably a nice one ( there's a hokkien word for this but won't want to offend you) who bot her suppers treats and etc....

Try to be willing to see the true nature of the situation, it’s only your 一厢情愿的想像 and 表错情..keep looking at it until the fog of denial and misinterpretation clears and you start to see things as they really are and a sense of peace for you to go find a new job! .

DizzyMage
26-04-2009, 11:45 AM
Bro,

I was in your shoes many years back, and I understand the pain and disappointment. Take a deep breath, do some self-reflection with a clear & calm mind. Once you straighten your tots, you will understand that there are games beyond our control, but our life lives in our own hands!

Live & Let Die.

tanterry
26-04-2009, 01:08 PM
such things went on further ... xiaoyun is somehow like a chill padi whom quite open gal. as i thought we were a couple, i would wish to be love by her too by kissing her ... gana rejected!

Haha. Your chill padi certainly knows her stuff.

To some wls, they are sweared by this belief can fuck with cd but no kissing cos kissing can transimit disease. unprotected sex and kissing are only for her lovers only. So you will just be one of her customers

Oralcraz
26-04-2009, 02:32 PM
Hi Bro BigNose,
Sorry about yr plight but no need to get too carried away. This kind of scene is nothing new. I understand KC is difficult to control but must know how to differentiate between true KC and infatuation. The only advice is control yr KC when u are out enjoying "services". Remind yourself u are paying for "happy moments". Like some bro mention, u r fortunate not to loss more $$$. Also, I advise u not to go in between the ladies quarrel. Honestly, u don't have to. Just move on to other venues.

TheSpecial-One
26-04-2009, 02:37 PM
Bro BigNose,

I can't help but to totally agree with Bro mike1304, Bo Panamera, Bro Absolute that there is really nothing that comes fr her.
She is simply trying to HINT at you that you are her LOVING customer, that's all.
The fight that the PRCs had...is only about who gets to eat into your pocket.

THINK: they are here only to earn money - the decent way or the any other way.

So I think you should really be logical over this and get yourself a proper job first.

Just my 2cents worth of opinion!
:)

boycocktiantian
26-04-2009, 03:14 PM
following late nights calls and i will go to her spa and buy her food, massage by her then go chit-chat. really loved her.

april came, and i was forced to resign, whereas out of work, i got more time to sms her and meet her after her work if not during the massage time.
usually got to wait for her to finish work, and that will be past midnight often, chat liao, see her finish all the food i bought for her to eat, delighted but sad to leave, took a $25 cab home. this occurs at least twice a week.
on the contary, i would also buy extras to treat her colleagues, therefore know all the 'stay-in' gals quite well.

she said love is not abt affection etc etc, dun where she got the idea from, maybe from her past relationship. she wans to enjoys the love but no sex nor kisses ... werid, but i loved her so much, stupid me i lan lan carried on.

then few days back, she suddenly disappeared !!! off day ! which i wasnt inform and tried calling her, but got scoldings by her.

she still sits there commanding me this and that, asscuse me of having relationship with nan nan .... i am angried! i started to rise my voice and scolded her for being such a nasty person and etc etc, telling her to go die!

What you described there can be about a Singaporean girl too.

You started to become needy, trying to control her, even asking her to go and die, but you don't have the goods cos you're out of a job. These are all red flags of relationship problems.

Tai_zi21
27-04-2009, 01:14 AM
Dude, you gotta get a life before you dwell into the domains of whores.......else you'll be more screwed up than u ever tot.
Oh, and when a gal, WL or not, if off & doesnt even tell you, it is absolutely obvious that YOU'RE a NOBODY to her liao.
So, who's the prob here?
The PRC or the TS?

The Truth Hurts!!!

But i have to agree with this statment by DYBJ!!!

Y fall into the hole when u know there is 1 in front of u?

Do u really like a gal like this?

NewandLost
27-04-2009, 03:09 AM
hi bros, as some may had read what i wrote at certain spa, thinking i was the boss but actually i had a complicated relationship with one of the massage gals.

well it all began a month plus ago when my body aches because my last job was a storeman ,,, then read one spa is a decent place to be and no hank panky there known, so went for a try., all prc.

one the first visit, i was served by this not so pretty gal, YU XIAO YUN, after the massage, which i enjoy, i kinda of taken a liking to her.

thinking of her for the next few days, then a week later, cant tahan liao.
mus see her ... there she enter the room, and we hug like no tomorrow, there i told her how i feel abt her and was the start ...

worried abt any thing happen to her, since i cant sleep anymore, i rush down to her workplace ,.,,, and was embrassed when her fellow colleagues asked me " xiao yun is off today, how come u are here ? u dun know meh? "

i waited till nearly midnight, and there she is ... she apparently still angry over some matters, i tried to coax her and tell her how worried am i but got scolded by her, saying things like who am i to her and why shld she reports her movement to me and she went out with a fellow country person, but dun wish to tell me if its a male or female, etc.

pissed off, and sad, i left ..... on the way, happened to met 2 of her colleagues and i ask if i can join them for a meal. the gals are Nan Nan and a new gal Jiao Jiao.

reached bugis after midnight, we opt for steamboat, chating gossiping and try to console the gals why singapore is like that, weather is hot and stuffs, and consoling me that i had jus had a big quarrel with xiaoyun thus ending of everything.

suddenly, halfway the meals, xiaoyun and her buddy hai yen (aunite with specs), pass by us and giggled and left without saying anything.

the next 2 days later, nan nan called me and tell me that xiao yun and buddies has been saying nasty things to both of them for the last 2 days because i had a meal with them. things like why nan nan picked up a man (me) whom she (xiaoyun) dun wan .... etc gals kind of accusations.

then i was upset that because of a simple meal, caused so many problems for the 2 gals, i was still hoping a attachment with xiaoyun, [ u cant say bye bye to someone whom u really love that easily, takes time]. so i call xiaoyun and kept telling her that, that was jus a meal, nothing else, and i still hold a torch towards her.

Last night, we planned to go to zouk as she likes dancing and i decided to take her there, hoping things will be the same again without comments on what had happened the last few days.

i bought macs and walk to her work place like many nights before, upon reaching there, she ironically started to sneer at me and begin to pickup quarrels, i was pissed. i left ... went downstairs for a smoke, then went up again to settle the stuffs once and for all.

then, piss off, i went Geyland for a fj then went home.

late afternoon, while sleeping, tired from last night bonk, nan nan called me and told me that she had a fight with xiao yun and her face is temporarily scarred and marks on her breasts ..... i ggigled [ thinking of 2 women fight indirectly because of me]

nan nan plea to me that i mus come down to the spa and explain to both xiao yun and their boss. as a friend to me, need my help i be there. she wanted to make a police report but dun know how, so got me then better as at least i know where's the police station is and etc.
and morever nan nan was beaten up partially by my fault. so i changed and rush down.

when i reached there, more quarrels arrived too, indeed nan nan face has lots of blood marks and i ask if she wanted to make a police report and she say no ... funny.

then xiaoyun was further pissed that upon a call from nan nan, i came.

what was xiaoyun thinking? me and her still a couple after she pissed me so many times? siao.

later i call jiao jiao to see how things there, apparently she got into the fight too! wow!

now, not sure yet, but at least 3 or more gals fought because directly or indirectly of me .....

:O !!!!!!!

key word of the day, dun me like me so stuipd to fall in love with a prc massage gal......

shall learn more from them and report here..... :+

you are all f up mentally over a perceived relationship with her. cut it loose bro.

mebirdie
27-04-2009, 06:13 AM
i waited till nearly midnight......
suddenly, halfway the meals, xiaoyun and her buddy hai yen (aunite with specs), pass by us and giggled and left without saying anything

late afternoon, while sleeping, tired from last night bonk, nan nan called me and told me that she had a fight with xiao yun and her face is temporarily scarred and marks on her breasts .....
nan nan plea to me that i mus come down to the spa and explain to both xiao yun and their boss.
later i call jiao jiao to see how things there, apparently she got into the fight too!

So easily met someone on the way home after midnight? Walk home....
She also so easily met you after that? :confused:

Boss allowed employee to quarrel and fight in their premise :confused:

She do not allow you to kiss and still jeolous? :confused:

Merlin
27-04-2009, 10:52 AM
The quality of one's life depends on what happens in the space between stimulus and response.

BigNose
27-04-2009, 02:13 PM
apparently theres what i wan is that xiao yun went to pick a fight with nan nan out of jealous, thinking i like nan nan and has intmate transaction with her, which none of this is true .....

ya ... learn my lesson liao ... thanks guys

finish whatever business, paid and go ... dun get involved .....

heroseven2003
27-04-2009, 02:43 PM
apparently theres what i wan is that xiao yun went to pick a fight with nan nan out of jealous, thinking i like nan nan and has intmate transaction with her, which none of this is true .....

Right on, man..............Trust me, I have fucked enough of them to know.

etct88
27-04-2009, 02:54 PM

true true true..... must fucked enough to know, but some still fucking and dun know........... :D:D

DO_I_BJ
27-04-2009, 04:22 PM
the quality of one's life depends on what happens in the space between stimulus and response.

.......word!

FL Lover
27-04-2009, 04:22 PM
true true true..... must fucked enough to know, but some still fucking and dun know........... :D:D

Paisei to you as well for the misunderstandings... Stay cool...:D

DO_I_BJ
27-04-2009, 04:24 PM

ur pics say everything ... you so famous here.

HCKing
28-04-2009, 12:09 AM

bro, as a frequent customer of HC and TN myself, my advice to u is dont bother too much abt the girls. those damn chio PRC SYT who wrks in TN are only keen in laying their hands on a gold mine so they dont have to suffer wrking long hrs earning peanuts and performing their CMI massage on sweaty bodies. if u want to bonk them outside, can. but make clear its all business transaction, no KC involved and nvr ever believe their SOB stories. watever things they say to u just listen with a pinch of salt and once u sense they are trying to push u to bao them better run as far as u can b4 the yr whole pants kana burnt finish. so whether they jealous of each other over u or nt no need to bother just sit back grab yr popcorns and watch free show can liao.:D

ManInCheong
28-04-2009, 12:14 AM
Remembered years ago in my teen.

1. We don't fight for girls cause we love them...Face matters.:D
2. We fight cause bo-song that guy for quite some time liao.:mad:
3. Opponent too many bird words.:eek:

Anyway...just for reference. Since you like PRC so much...get a job there if your still unemployed. Confirm you can find a good natured PRC girl there. Those that come sg, came to earn money...no offences here for PRC lovers.

etct88
28-04-2009, 12:38 AM
Paisei to you as well for the misunderstandings... Stay cool...:D

Thank bro.... may be next time, i be more specific.........:D

HCKing
28-04-2009, 12:48 AM
You been interpreting events to fit what you wants – You continued to pressure her, initiated all the contacts and you reinterpreted each contact, each visits to the HC and supper treats as her wanting to be connected to you. She tried to shut you down being emotionally unavailable (no sex, no kiss, love is not about affection etc), but you were hoping in your repeated visits that you could warm her up and made her to fall in love with you.

All her tell-tale signs were screaming loudly in your ear to wake up: I am just providing massage services to you, it’s only business, nothing personal!.

Unfortunately you piled interpretation upon interpretation instead of looking at what reality is trying to show you. You trapped yourselves in a non-existent relationship that will never give you the love and closeness you want, while your life and job were passing you by.

1) The gals are not fighting over their love for you, they are fighting over:

a) Working politics

b) Your YU XIAO YUN was probably pissed over the gossiping behind her back, of losing a client to the 2 gals and most importantly, lost revenue $$$.

2) She was nice and friendly to you because you were her client, probably a nice one ( there's a hokkien word for this but won't want to offend you) who bot her suppers treats and etc....

Try to be willing to see the true nature of the situation, it’s only your 一厢情愿的想像 and 表错情..keep looking at it until the fog of denial and misinterpretation clears and you start to see things as they really are and a sense of peace for you to go find a new job! .

wat u mentioned is more likely the real fact bro, so far i hv yet to see or heard of PRC TN girls cat fighting over 1 customer. cat fighting over $ maybe, but nt the customer.:D

duothrust
29-04-2009, 12:30 AM
as i thought we were a couple, i would wish to be love by her too by kissing her ... gana rejected!

she apparently still angry over some matters, i tried to coax her and tell her how worried am i but got scolded by her, saying things like who am i to her and why shld she reports her movement to me and she went out with a fellow country person, but dun wish to tell me if its a male or female, etc.

things like why nan nan picked up a man (me) whom she (xiaoyun) dun wan .... etc gals kind of accusations.

i ggigled [ thinking of 2 women fight indirectly because of me]

I have summarized some of the points you had made.

From your story, it is VERY CLEAR that Xiao Yun NEVER love u at all leh. U sound like a naive 15 years old boy who has never dated before.

Dun be kum lan to think the 2 women quarrel over you. U are nothing to them. U are not the bf of either. Just someone who TA PAO meals for them.

Wake up your idea! Sometimes ppl like u need harsh words to wake up!

joew2005
29-04-2009, 01:48 AM
don't let them get u involved in such issues !!
they could hv started off becos of some1 else(not u),but it got blown out of proportion.

Cheonging101
29-04-2009, 03:54 PM

Not FL/WL leh... How come all the bros say so? :confused:

But still sound like a really fucked up story of digging one's own grave. :p

Hope you have found your way out of it by now, bro TS. From your replies, sound like you're still in the "kicking self" stage. :D