PDA

View Full Version : Never thought this would happen to me.

=LatexDolly=
01-05-2009, 09:03 AM
Well, as some would know, I'm retiring. Retiring for someone actually, at his request. Yes, he knows my job. He insisted at first he would be okay with it but eventually he caved in. I sort of expected it and I am glad he asked me to quit because it shows that he really likes me. If he didn't give a fuck, he would just let me go on because it wouldn't bother him that other men touch me. Which man could withstand the torment that his girl is an FL? However, a male friend raised a pretty valid point: that it could just be his ego acting up and not that he really gives a shit.

We both felt for each other and he was the one who wanted to get serious. Just when I start getting serious as well, he's kind of breaking my heart. For sure he's not trying to xian me for free sex so we can rule that one out. What is he trying to achieve? He says he feels for me, but he might be having second thoughts? If he didn't want to be serious, why did he ask me to retire and then act so cold towards me? Can't he just say it out loud and tell me to fuck off? And not leave me hanging? Is this relationship entirely hopeless?

Dear bro's, please help me understand the heart of a man.

Thanks for any advice given.

shyster
01-05-2009, 09:07 AM
if he is/was really serious about you, he would have asked you to stop doing FL immediately.

and if you are/were also serious about him, you'd have stopped without him asking.

=LatexDolly=
01-05-2009, 09:26 AM
Once I knew he was serious, I offered to stop. He tried to let me do what I want. But he couldn't bear it in the end.

And it's not so easy to just "stop". I can't just blow all my clients off? Sigh. Thing is, if I was so assured he was 100% serious, I would definitely blow everyone off BUT I am not assured.

D_Silver
01-05-2009, 09:34 AM
Ask him where does he see this relationship 5 years from now. Or even 1 year from now. If his having doubts, he'll probably have a vague answer. Then you'll have to decide how to work it out from there.

And if you're quitting for love, does it matter if you blow off your clients? (the irony!)

Nothing's perfect. You just have to balance the pros and cons and decide what you want and the bear the consequences.

lacoruna69
01-05-2009, 09:36 AM
Maybe he doesn't want to tell you in a very authoritative way, can see you are a headstrong kind of gal. As you yourself put it, you have "an ego of a man".
Most probably he doesn't want a heated argument.

HENG
01-05-2009, 09:42 AM
never trust man frm here

Kiddo
01-05-2009, 09:45 AM
Don't be too harsh on him. It's not easy on him either. No offense to the TS intended but which guy wants an ex-FL for a GF/wife when he can have a decent gal? He's probably feeling very confused with his rational side telling him to give up and avoid those difficult obstacles he's going to face in the future and his irrational side telling him that he's not going to find another one like her and to trust his feelings and go for it.

Give him some time to think over it. If TS is that important to him, he'll find the determination to make that step to commit his future with her.

Good luck!

ManInCheong
01-05-2009, 10:15 AM
Maybe he was thinking...
1. How my family gonna see her
2. How can i support her seasoned shopping spree
3. If i regret later wat gonna happen to her
4. She wont invite her client come wedding dinner ba...

Samurairai
01-05-2009, 11:25 AM
Man are like this.
The harder you play to get, they will try all their best to dig u.

But once they get you, its like a challenge gone... Some may last forever, most move on to "new" challenges.

Don't be afraid... just have a talk with him, and settle your indifferences. We are just passerbys.. so no one else can offer you advice. except for the 2 involved.

Wishing u all the best! and stay "retired", in search for a lifelong happiness... :)

fulham
01-05-2009, 11:51 AM
"He knows your job" I was just wondering if you know him here...just imagine that he is able to read the FRs of you posted by other men..quite difficult to accept for most men.

Thing is, if I was so assured he was 100% serious, I would definitely blow everyone off BUT I am not assured.

I guess he may also feel the same way as you do. How well have you known one another? Do both of you get along well together? Does he own a stable job with reasonable income, with good character(not abusive), and able to take care/care for you. If yes, you should do some action to show that you value him and make the relationship work.

colins
01-05-2009, 12:14 PM
Sometimes a relationship becomes serious only when both parties drops all manner of caution, and just go ahead no matter what happens. Such relationships developed in quite unnatural sense, in extreme conditions actually where commitment is key. Love, ironically, is secondary.

The difference between such relationships and normal relationships is that perseverence (from commitment) becomes the bonding whereas love and affection breed mutual expectations, which can actually retard the bonding. So if you (and him) place love as the only thing and both want to go into the relationship looking for and asking for love, there is only one way, increase commitment to the extreme or wait for break up. Then both of you need to ask yourself, have you ever been so committed before and what makes you think you can do it this time?

You are indecisive, first because he din give you confidence, second because you have a livelihood on the line. He seems to be indecisive too, first he din have that level of confidence too, and second because he face an internal struggle from social acceptance. In logical sense, whether he is playing with you or not, you should protect yourself because there is one thing in common which is lacking, mutual confidence. That is why you see lots of emotional conflicts, as both are wanting love yet knowing it won't last. If you have full confidence, you won't ask the last few questions. If he has confidence, he will ask you in the face to quit once and for all.

Perhaps it is time to talk. And both of you judge each other in how much you can commit. Make that an individual judgement, not something that both must agree with each other. If you want love, be prepared to stay with each other when love is no longer perceived. This is commitment. ;)

warbird
01-05-2009, 12:21 PM
Well, as some would know, I'm retiring. Retiring for someone actually, at his request......Which man could withstand the torment that his girl is an FL? However, a male friend raised a pretty valid point: that it could just be his ego acting up and not that he really gives a shit.

We both felt for each other and he was the one who wanted to get serious. Just when I start getting serious as well, he's kind of breaking my heart...If he didn't want to be serious, why did he ask me to retire and then act so cold towards me? Can't he just say it out loud and tell me to fuck off? And not leave me hanging? Is this relationship entirely hopeless?

Hi Issie,

Have u been truly in love before? Is he ur first love?

I believe u kena KC-ed by him. But dun worry cos he has feelings for u as well. My question is: Do u really want him to fall for u? Wats ur plan for this RS?

My guess is that he is quite mature n experienced in man-woman RS, regardless of his chronological age. Is he witty, confident n unpredictable? Hot n cold somtimes? Exciting n never dull? Does he know a bevy of gers? He doesn't try to impress u by bragging about himself or buying gifts for u, right? And he is manly n dominant...

Well, he is my man. Perhaps he has come to know some of my strategies unwittingly, haha. See the advice I gave a bro who is having a tiring RS w/ a PRC singer: http://www.sammyboyforum.com/health-centre-ktv-lounge-tangos/47710-hanging-flowers-joints-210.html

The same strategy will work in reverse, for u.;) Here is what u should do: Change ur mindset to that of an Alpha female.;) Yes, you are a great catch for the most desirable men in the world...etc. Stop contacting him for a while. Let him come crawling back, haha. If he doesn't, forget about him.

BTW, wats wrong w/ being a FL? I hv read some of ur posts, Issie, and u hv earned my respect. I admire ur courage, persistence n independence: Qualities of an Alpha person.

Good luck to u!

casannova03
01-05-2009, 12:22 PM
Dear sis!! maybe i offer you some avenues with which to ponder(from a man's perspective)..I dun speak for all men but myself k....hope it helps....if you know my background, I think it'll lend weight to what i say..

First, when I patronise an Fl, I usually have the tendency to ask them what brought them into this trade in the first place...maybe its due to my first hand experience with many of such gals.. I sort of know most of that many are in this line because of some reasons.....

Here, a sort of sympathy but a bit of genuine care and concern sets in during and after the session. Its a mix of both... I'll try to find out more of that gal never mind that it may be the first time i see her. I think it might be due to the effects of the love-making session. As much as one tries to deny it, I believe there is a certain level of emotions being evoked during the act itself...it might be due to the hormones or whatever but still i will get some feeing of attachment to the FL....

At this point, some men tend to promise a bit more things than they usually do...For me i will hold back and stop and that's where it will all end...but on the other hand, other MIGHT take it a step further by trying to take on the relationship further....but bear in mind this decision may have been made before the euphoria of the love-making session has subsided....

So how did you determine that this guy was serious in the first place? You may have reach a decision based on his actions and words...but have you considered on what basis was HIS actions and words reached?

1.) From the bottom of his heart?
2.) During the sessions he had with you?
3.) During the dates with you?
4.) After knowing the other side of you? (Life besides FL)

Its hard for someone outside the relationship to pin-point exactly where the problem is and how its all going to develop....You've gotta take it all on your own sis...we can offer similar or near experiences or friend's experiences but at the end of the day, you have to make a rational decison not based on hearsays and advice but with your own perception and the intepretation of the guy's intentions....

Remember that nothing is absolute ...and my experiences and for the the matter. any other bros' experiences.. will definitely not be the same as yours... Advice can be free and numerous and they often are not the best for your situation...(my ones included:p)

Maybe for the psychology part of it, you may want to visit my thread...I've just included it in my signature so that you can visit....It is in way different but you may want to read and see what is going thru my mind(as a man) from the time I saw my wife and the dating process to marriage eventually...

I hope you will be able to gain something from it....;)

yongzhen
01-05-2009, 12:51 PM
I think he had tested u and u disappointed him.
Sorry to say it.
But I felt u also not serious abt the relationship at all.
Fr wat I read, u only offer to stop.
U didn't stop immediately.
If u really like him, u will stop without him asking u.
If u tell those bro inline waiting for yr services, they will b kind enough to understand.
For a guy to accept yr past is already very difficult.
I know I can't.

max_priest
01-05-2009, 02:21 PM
..................... We both felt for each other and he was the one who wanted to get serious. Just when I start getting serious as well, he's kind of breaking my heart. For sure he's not trying to xian me for free sex so we can rule that one out. What is he trying to achieve? He says he feels for me, but he might be having second thoughts? If he didn't want to be serious, why did he ask me to retire and then act so cold towards me? Can't he just say it out loud and tell me to fuck off? And not leave me hanging? Is this relationship entirely hopeless?

Based on the above brief scenario of yours, all I can say is that he is uncertain of the future of and lacking confidence in this relationship ... He therefore ended up "stuck in the middle" at this juncture. Well, having said that & to be fair, we have to give this bloke the benefit of the doubt as there are not many men in their right mind would accept their future significant others whose ex-profession were a call gal. Honestly speaking, I am of no exception. Your "unwillingless" to end your sleazy profession immediately might have compounded the complexity of this relationship. Bear in mind that the social stigma of you being a call gal will be embedded in his mind/perception for a long time to come. His act is perhaps a matter of ego or true love on his part ... However one thing for sure is, you need to give him time & space to ponder over this relationship. And, I would urge you to do likewise. Ultimately both of you have to face the reality ... Have a good long talk with him once both of you are ready and dont leave the relationship hanging there, which can be very unhealthy. If both of you dont see any future ahead, I would suggest both of you end it amicably before it leads to a level that it may be traumatic to do so.

I hope my above two cents' worth helps to straighten up thing a little ...

Do take care! :)

Cheers, max

tattybear
01-05-2009, 11:11 PM
love is selfish. its doesnt allow to share ur body wif others.

halogen019
02-05-2009, 12:16 AM
Just do what your heart tells you.

But I must say, it is really very hard for a guy to know his sweetheart uses her body to make money.

There are different types of men, as well as different types of girls. it is difficult or almost impossible for others to give you advice and opinions because only you have the 1st hand experience with your guy.

But whatever happens, don't read too much into it. Think positive.

Good luck. :)

pewpew
02-05-2009, 10:38 AM
Can he support u finacially? Maybe he can't give u the amount compare to u FL'ing thats what hurt his ego? Thinking of letting u go as not to drag u down?

There might be another totally different side of story though provided u tell us more...

=LatexDolly=
02-05-2009, 11:19 AM
Can he support u finacially? Maybe he can't give u the amount compare to u FL'ing thats what hurt his ego? Thinking of letting u go as not to drag u down?

There might be another totally different side of story though provided u tell us more...

He earns wayyy above average for his age. His income can definitely support both of us very comfortably if he chooses to support me of course. But I can't just impose that on him because he might have other plans for his money. From what I know, he is not a flirt, at all. Just a big-time workaholic. I do WANT to have a long talk with him like you bro's suggest. But he is not talking to me!!! I think somehow, he feels traumatised after reading the FR's given to me by my clients. He has told me before that it really pained him to read Infinitiumus' FR.

To me it is just work. I don't feel anything for my clients. My entire heart belongs to him. I cry day and night because of him. I hate that I have put in so much that it's now irreversible and a broken heart is inevitable and that the only way now is to suffer the pain and let time heal the wounds.

I am torn between love and my own life. See... thing is, I have plans to live alone. As in move out, put myself through university, get a decent job. But I can't do any of that without money. I need the money for rent, school, living expenses, etc. But I'm not sure if he is prepared to support me. I don't expect him to, honestly, because we're not married. I can't just blow all my clients off because some people would NOT understand. And some clients have even requested me not to quit. To secretly do it behind his back even after my retirement. I mean, how can they only think of their own lust? Geez.

Just blowing everyone off would somehow give me a bad reputation. People calling me a cockteaser, etc. So if he ditches me and I need to get this job back, I wouldn't be able to get clients cause they will all hate me for blowing them off at short notice.

It's not that I don't want to JUST QUIT IMMEDIATELY. There is too much at stake!!! :(

casannova03
02-05-2009, 11:48 AM
Dear sis..

There is a solution! Yes!! Talk...communicate...

In my own case, I had a heart to heart talk with my wife, who was still working at that time... I made known my inability to bail her out of the situation and we reached a compromise where she would continue working but on some conditions....and it's not just never-ending work.

You've got to set your targets. for example, when you've saved enough for your uni studies and a bit more to last you till you find a job after you graduate, you'll stop. Remain committed to this promise.

On his part, you've got to find out how he is willing to help...If he is not willing at all, it doesn't mean he dun love you...he's just unsure of your promise to stop....that's all...

So if both of you really have the feel for each other, communicating and understanding each others' needs, concerns and expectation of each other will help. Then, come to a compromise and trust each other to stick to it.

That's how i did it....hope it will help you!

If he really isn't interested to talk after repeated requests, well....you know how serious he is no??

I guess your guy will be reading this thread ...

so to this bro: Handle things like a man k... Nothing is too difficult or too big to handle..you may be successful in your work judging from Sis dolly's description, so all the more you will be a responsible man. Like her or hate her...want her or dun want her.....Just talk and let her know yeah??;) Cheers!!:p

singbro
02-05-2009, 12:03 PM
firstly he is not supposed to ponder on your FLs and crib over it.. SBF is about FLs rite ? it is ur profession, ur past..
if both of u are serious about the relationship, give up FLing and work on the relationship.
don't have to worry about losing ur contacts...If things don't workout... can anyways return to SBF.

Mr. Lonely
02-05-2009, 12:07 PM
Just some views to share.

I feel you are still being caught up in your own world.As a man(this my own perspective),I dont think I cant accept my girl being a fl in sammyboy.Why,you may ask?

Sammyboy is the nos 1 top forum for local sex in Singapore.A major portion of the male population know about this website.How would you think if your guy were to commit to you and let say everything progresses smoothly and went through ROM and throw wedding dinner.What happens if some/many of his invited guests/friends/relatives are your previous clients?Can he take that?
Initially,when a guy want a girl,everything also will accept.This dont mind, that dont mind but ultimately your past will catch up with you if there should be any quarrel/argument or he is already tired of you.

You keep saying you love him deeply.Love means alot of sacrificing but I dont see you doing that at all.You still doesnt want to burn your bridges by quitting.So what if your present/future clients think badly of your decision to quit even if you have promised them to serve them.Are you really that obligated to your promises.Dont make excuses for yourself.

You say some of your clients ask you not to quit or do secretly behind his back.These clients of yours so selfish and inconsiderate as you stated so you still treasure them?

Try to live in the real world.Think for yourself instead of making excuses about your promises to your clients.Dont delude yourself.If it is attention you are seeking by always wanting to be in the limelight,you have already achieved it.You are already very high profile in sammyboy.

If you feel my posting is offensive,hope you take it with a pinch of salt.:)

Not to put down any fls in sbf.Basically it is better not to get involved with your clients or even let them know of your past history in sbf.

mike1304k
02-05-2009, 02:41 PM
He earns wayyy above average for his age. His income can definitely support both of us very comfortably if he chooses to support me of course. But I can't just impose that on him because he might have other plans for his money. From what I know, he is not a flirt, at all. Just a big-time workaholic. I do WANT to have a long talk with him like you bro's suggest. But he is not talking to me!!! I think somehow, he feels traumatised after reading the FR's given to me by my clients. He has told me before that it really pained him to read Infinitiumus' FR.

To me it is just work. I don't feel anything for my clients. My entire heart belongs to him. I cry day and night because of him. I hate that I have put in so much that it's now irreversible and a broken heart is inevitable and that the only way now is to suffer the pain and let time heal the wounds.

I am torn between love and my own life. See... thing is, I have plans to live alone. As in move out, put myself through university, get a decent job. But I can't do any of that without money. I need the money for rent, school, living expenses, etc. But I'm not sure if he is prepared to support me. I don't expect him to, honestly, because we're not married. I can't just blow all my clients off because some people would NOT understand. And some clients have even requested me not to quit. To secretly do it behind his back even after my retirement. I mean, how can they only think of their own lust? Geez.

Just blowing everyone off would somehow give me a bad reputation. People calling me a cockteaser, etc. So if he ditches me and I need to get this job back, I wouldn't be able to get clients cause they will all hate me for blowing them off at short notice.

It's not that I don't want to JUST QUIT IMMEDIATELY. There is too much at stake!!! :(

Sis,

I would just say one thing. Something once broken can never be put together perfectly again. Give him up and move on. Guys have to follow the cardinal rules of fire and forget and gals have to also follow the rules of not falling for a client. What I suggest is that you start to lie low and to change your profile. This is the first step to getting out of the line. No matter what, now or later, your past will come to haunt you again. So you have to make your own choice. Though money and support from someone will help you to get out of the line for good, what happens if that someone stops the flow of money? You are screwed and you have to go back to the line.

Get a plan to get out and get out on your own. I have seen success stories with ladys having guys support them and allowing them to get out, but the past will still haunt them for a long while. If you get out of your own, you can drop your past more easily.You need to study, pay rent and fees? Then start to set up yur own financial plan. Portion out your time so that you can work and study and attend school at the same time. It sounds hard, but it is not impossible. I have worked 2 jobs before, I have also faced many financial difficulties before. Always plan to get out of the hell you are in.

Then change your profile so tha you will work with only a few select clients. It may seem hard, but you already have your list of clients. So approach them. A few a day or a week will help you to pay your obligations. For any other guys who want you services, it is your choice. If you have spare cash, you keep it tightly. Money worries will be the least of your problems once you have graduated.

I hope that you take heart to my advice and also hope. You can get out, but you must want to.

Take care.

gambit88
02-05-2009, 09:22 PM
I Must Confess That I Have Never Been Your Client Before, Somehow Our Paths Just Never Crossed. Maybe Its Becoz I Failed All The Criteria You Stated, As I'm Balding, Fat And Fucking Ugly :D :D

My Advice To TS Is To Give Up On This Man!!!

Why?
He Knows Your FL-ing History, Even If He Tells You He Don't Mind Now;
There Is No Guarantee He Wouldn't Mind In The Future.

His Knowledge Of Your Past Is Just Like A Cancer Cell Laying Dormant In His Blood & Mind.
Imagine One Day When 2 Of You Get Into A Heated Argument And
He Scolds Out Something Like : "You Fucking Whore, Cheap Slut!!!".
What Will You Think Then???

You Will Be Better Off Looking For A Life Long Partner After You Quit FL And Complete Your Uni Study.
2 or 3 Years Away From The FL Scene And A Complete Image Make-Over, I Think Most Old Clients Wouldn't Know Who You Are Anymore.

By Then You Can Re-Invent Yourself Into "A Born Again Virgin" If You Want To.

Just My Honest View
Gambit88

lacoruna69
03-05-2009, 12:48 AM

Bro Infinitiumus!! It's all your fault for writing such amazing FR......:p

As mentioned, he earns good $. A good catch in many gals eye. He can easily get another non-FL gal. There are tonnes available for him to choose.

If he is not talking to you, he is avoiding you. Any r/s with no communication is bad. Verge of breakdown.

As mentioned, you have dreams to fulfill. You had found the way and had done quite well independently over the years. Do you want to give it all up at this stage and live with a guy with an uncertain future??

peter69on
03-05-2009, 01:34 AM
yo,

Hmmmm....Your man is probably seriously thinking hard whether you love him or his money. Given the job you are doing is all for the money.

From your past few posts, it seem you do not want to give up this job unless he confirmed can give you some assurance to your future. This is your main priority. In other words, give me guarantee first before i quit. Once i quit, i may have problem to find back all my customers.

You are numb after working in this line too long. He happens to be a very good boat to board. You are just afraid you may not find a better boat again.
I dont think you love him now. Unless he can assured your future.

Take a break and i think you better start work fl again. He so well off and can support you. But he allowed you go hotel everyday(assuming he is your boyfriend during this time). He sure love you very much and interested to have baby and future with you. Thats a sick guy.:mad:

Haizzzz

=LatexDolly=
03-05-2009, 02:01 AM
NONONO!

I want to tell him right now I am quitting.

I want to burn down all bridges for him.

I want to sacrifice this job for him.

Love VS job, I choose LOVE.

Love VS future, I choose LOVE.

BUT I CAN'T FIND HIM RIGHT NOW! THAT IS THE PROBLEM.

WHAT IS THE USE OF SACRIFICING FOR A MAN I LOVE BUT WHO DOES NOT EXIST? :(

Some of you bro's misunderstand. I can quit right now. But where is he to witness it?!

warbird
03-05-2009, 02:32 AM
NONONO!

Some of you bro's misunderstand. I can quit right now. But where is he to witness it?!

Hi Issie,

You're really in love w/ him. Good for u.

I'm sure he is reading this post n will try to ctc u. Give him some time to do so.

If he doesn't, it means ur love is unrequitted. Forget him n move on.

Never be needy n clingy n desperate for love. It's very unattractive n repulsive.

Goodnight!

Megatronzombie
03-05-2009, 08:43 AM
Hmm most of the above are good advice but I think to put some of those conjectures into perspective, mind telling us a little more of the guy's background:

1) how did he know you?
2) how old is he and are you his first real gf?
3) what is he working as? Professional (lawyer, accountant etc) or business man?
4) how did you break it to him you are FL-ing and
5) how long was it between (3) and the time he stopped talking to you?

All the above will confirm a little more of what the bros have been theorising.

I feel this way:

He is somewhat of a bookish type who didnt know too many wild girls before, he is intriqued when he knows you because you're kind of wild and let him have his way a little early, he feels a little obligated to you for what you have done for him so far. However, you wanted to be true to your love and exposed yourselves to him of your FL biz. Depending on how you tell him, he got the shock of his life but being a gentleman, he at first tell you its ok and he doesnt want to restrict you because he respected you as a person. But his mind ins in confusion. He may or may not have sought out some more wolrdly friends of his to ask for opinion and the opinion may have came back somewhat negative. He gets more confused, his mind battled between his lust/love for you and his practical logical side (that he is capable of finding someone who is not a FL). He is very confused right now but yet he didnt want you to talk to him as he feel that would affect his rational thinking while he muse over all that has happened. He is thinking abt both your future, how it comes together, and how his family will react if one day your ex-FL-ing days were exposed. He also is exploring his own feelings for you. Without you to anchor him, that feeling may become weaker and weaker.

I can tell you one thing, if you dont get hold of him soon, his rational mind will take over, he will let you go (or let himself go but he wont use that perspective for himself). He will call you to at least tell you its over. If you wanted him and you are really serious of not doing FL anymore, you must convince him as soon as possible. There might be sacrifices to be made and chance to take, but its impossible to win him if you dont. The stake is that he might not be convince, in fact the chances are a little high on that too... so the decision is yours. There is a lot of way to get hold of a person, can't cal him, send him a message ( a decisive one, he wont responce to some message pleading to see him etc as he see it as non-productive) that conclusively tell him your decision. Thats one way among others.

Also, you must realise, there are no free lunches in this world and sometimes the short cut may not be the best path... if you quit FL now, there are many ways to earn a living and you are young, very young :) so to get your freedom and dream, you have time to make it without doing FL (oh boy some bros gonna kill me for saying this). At least that will rid you of the stigmata ... of a FL...

Hope this helps.. good luck!

colins
03-05-2009, 05:12 PM
NONONO!

Quit only for yourself. For yourself only you bear witness. Everybody can misunderstand you including your man but only you know what you did is right and that is what you want. If you quit for him, you will only regret it one day when he gives you cold shoulders. I do not think he needs you to prove yourself for him, at least if its me, I want to see her quit for herself. In that way, I know she will never go into FL again.

Now I know why you started this thread. And probably that is why he left you.

Panamera
03-05-2009, 05:21 PM
you are a fucking moron!!! :)

Hey! Profane, chill! chill! don't get started again

Profane, this is for you..shut-up, listen and understand the words !!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g0YTa_15R3U

Panamera
03-05-2009, 06:32 PM
Dear Bros who zapped -5 points x 2, I got your messages. Chill! la. Thank you and Enjoy your rest of Sunday..:)

_AXL_
03-05-2009, 07:49 PM
u dont have to reply me cos i dont think i m in your good books anyway. but just want to present a very possible situation to u.

NONONO!

i have explained it to many a FL, local or foreign. some here in SBF, some verbally. everything has a cause and effect.

this FL job pays well. many think it is just a matter of selling the body. however, this job will slowly eat away your soul and thus causing most not to think rationally. rationality in the sense that FLs will start having a warped sense of reality.

reality is such that when a person tries to justify that selling her body is alright, many other basic fundamental of being a proper person would have to take a back seat. eventually, her sense of right and wrong would be so different from the lady from the street.

if a normal guy, with a normal job, falls for u, be it from being your client or just someone u meet in a club or thru friends, he would not know how to react or adjust to your train of thought. imagine what u think is just a job, it is something unimaginable to him. to him, the girl he brings back to see his mum should not even be entertaining the thought of selling her body!!!:eek: a proper girl would not even consider that an option!!!

therefore, what u think is a very great sacrifice for him (as in quit this FL job) means nothing to him. u shouldnt be in this line in the first place!!! and to make matters worse, u r only quitting!!! havent quit yet. a whole world of difference actually.

very admirable... but all said, it is just all words. welcome to reality... u might know that is true, but people always have the right to choose to believe or not... cruel but very true.

i know u dont care about what i think, but yr bf might be thinking the same thing. u chose to be a FL in order to pay for your school fees. damn!!! so, if u r with him and if u quit, then who is gonna pay for yr school fees??? he would become the sole sucker. he might be well-off but that doesnt stop him from thinking that he is just yr sucker. the more well-off a person, the more he is wary of people, thinking that they r just out to relieve him of his hard-earned wealth.

this is what u r now. it is very obvious that u cant take hardship, and that u like the finer things in life. so, if i m your bf's friend, i would certainly try to knock some sense into him. it is quite likely that his well-meaning friends have already done so.

what is the point of sacrificing for a man u love??? how about for yourself??? quit and use proper means to get the money u need for your studies. the private schools can always allow u to defer your studies until u get the money. go get a proper job.

for the govt-funded ones, they would do everything within their means so that u dont have to sell your body and soul. even to the point of deferring your studies as well. it is not impossible, just that the road ahead is much harder.

only then, u can have the right to say that u have sacrificed for this man. what u r doing now does not give u the right to say so. if he or any other man accepts u then, please do not think that he does not sacrifice much. in fact, he has much to sacrifice.

ridicule is very difficult to take. from your previous posts, i can see that u cant take ridicule as well. the biggest consequence of being an FL, is that when u decide to quit and lead a normal life. u can change your contacts and burn all bridges, but what would u do if yr very regular client sees u on the streets??? do u say hello???

that is not the worst!!! what if yr bf's friends ever patronised u??? what if yr bf's uncle, who is attending your wedding dinner, ever patronised u??? what if that uncle, who instantly recognised u, told everyone who is willing to listen that he got the best ever blowjob he had from u??? if u think u wont be so unlucky, think again. cos it has happened before. sg is too small a place. no need for the full 6 degrees of separation to take effect.

i dont care about what u r going to do, cos i m not interested, dont meet yr requirements and u r certainly not going to do my business. but i m curious whether u r cancelling yr retirement date. cos it would mean yr bf has made the right choice in disappearing from yr life totally. i wish u would know how ridiculous it sounds, setting retirement from FL dates.

burning all bridges??? u r making me laugh.

NewandLost
04-05-2009, 12:58 AM
Well, as some would know, I'm retiring. Retiring for someone actually, at his request. Yes, he knows my job. He insisted at first he would be okay with it but eventually he caved in. I sort of expected it and I am glad he asked me to quit because it shows that he really likes me. If he didn't give a fuck, he would just let me go on because it wouldn't bother him that other men touch me. Which man could withstand the torment that his girl is an FL? However, a male friend raised a pretty valid point: that it could just be his ego acting up and not that he really gives a shit.

We both felt for each other and he was the one who wanted to get serious. Just when I start getting serious as well, he's kind of breaking my heart. For sure he's not trying to xian me for free sex so we can rule that one out. What is he trying to achieve? He says he feels for me, but he might be having second thoughts? If he didn't want to be serious, why did he ask me to retire and then act so cold towards me? Can't he just say it out loud and tell me to fuck off? And not leave me hanging? Is this relationship entirely hopeless?

Thanks for any advice given. At the end of the day, what do you bring to this guy that he cannot find with someone else? Looks? Personality? Intellect? Chemistry? If he thinks about you in a rational way, you might bring all these but you have the baggage of your trade. If he thinks rationally, this has got to bother him? My guess is he is he is taking his time to think rationally. You are going to face the same problem in the future if you fall for another guy after your schooling. Do you tell him or not? Is it fair for the guy not to know? You have some serious issues to deal with.

assrammer
04-05-2009, 04:40 AM
all you stupid fuckers, yo'al talking 'matters of the heart' with a whore?
oei CB, nobody wants to know your sorry ass story lah, continue to be a whore, you lazt piece of shit.

now want to come here and gain peoples empathy? ask all these idiotic questions so all your suck ups will sympathize you? you are a real low down dirty mutherucker.

and all you suck ups, i really don't know what to say..... fucking pussy shits.....

tuxedosam
04-05-2009, 06:52 AM
hmph...the response to this thread has been kinda muted and subdued...would have thought that this sorta topic would usually attract a larger horde of eager beavers and self-proclaimed subject experts, all dying to play psychologist, psychoanalyst, psychiatrist, counsellor, judge, jury, prosecutor, defense attorney, critic, social commentator and/or whatever other sorta occupation-simulation that might deliver a kick...haha, you know la, the de rigeur brigade of self-styled samaritans and some opposing echelon of opportunistic trolls. anyway, here's my three cents to add to the fray. the opinions voiced are mine alone and no offence of any sort is directed at anyone in particular. in any case, i am just humbly offering yet another perspective (largely outta boredom) and am not implying in any way that what i've noted are necessarily generalisable to any other situation.

i'm not sure if the TS is seriously seeking advice or just venting steam. in any case, you left out quite a bit of information that would have shed some light on the dynamics between you and this guy. i suppose every relationship is subtly different, even if they do follow some sorta general archetype. however, nobody can properly play the role of 'love guru' or counsellor if they're not aware of certain basic facts...not to mention, a bevy of little details which can themselves be very illustrative. i think bro megatronzombie, for example, came up with a reasonable list of currently unknown variables that would allow anyone to offer more informed and useful comment on your predicaments. i would think that one of the most important points is how you met this fella. if you had known through some other context and he had only learnt of your work somewhere down the line, the sorta relationship you've been having with him would probably be quite different, substantially speaking, from one in which he had started out as a customer of yours.

no matter how you wanna look at it, you can't run away from the fact that your status as a sex worker is gonna colour your relationships in a certain way. and this is especially so if the fella in question had started out as just another client of yours. you just can't deny the fact that every single one of the 'trysts' you engage in with your clients is above all, a commercial transaction. the patron forks out a certain amount of money, and in exchange, you provide some sorta service, be it sex or the provision of some sorta fantasy or experience. you admitted it so yourself - "it is only a job"...and yes, that's what it is...a customer service vocation. you provide a solution to meet somebody else's requirements, wants or needs. that's it. samsters talk about GFE and all, but you know, even if it's not utter bullshit, it is still ultimately just another escapist episode, one removed from reality. it just makes it worth the money for some people. but when the bonk is over and you part ways at the elevator...it ends there. game over. period. i'd wager that this is the case most of the time for most WLs and their customers. as for guys that fall in love with almost EVERY WL they encounter...tsk... whatever la...most of us don't have patience for idiocy. and regarding all the sob story talk from the FL or the supposed concern displayed by the client that happens pretty often, it's mostly perfunctory playacting too from both parties...part of the script...part of the experience...part of the bargain. it's drama that one pays (or is paid) to be a part of, right? make-believe...and nothing much more. it simply ends when the appointment terminates. most of us would never take it beyond that.

still, one can't deny that exceptions occur. bro casannova03's well-documented story is one such example. kudos to him for making a choice and sticking with it through thick and thin. and bothering to share with fellow SBF members. respect where it's due. but that is simply the exception rather than the rule. in any case, i believe the details of his tale is probably rather different to whatever you've experienced so far. every person wants to believe in his or her uniqueness. we all wanna believe we are special and singular. if this guy in question had first known you as a client, he would have to think so too. but sooner or later, doubt, questions and weariness will set in. "i thought i was so special...but was i really?"; "if she could have said and done all that special treatment thingy, all that lovey-dovey exchanges with me, couldn't she be pulling it on someone else too?"... in the absence of hard-earned trust and constant communication, you could be looking at a downward spiral within a short span of time. and that is assuming, ceteris paribus, that he was even genuine and on the same page as you in the first place. seriously, can you know? can you tell? can you ever tell? you'll have to admit that having this FL baggage just introduces a certain amount of additional second-guessing, perception lapses, unnecessarily emotive judgements and overly imaginative interpretations into the already complex terrain of love, commitment, trust, fidelity and intimacy. how do you think you can surmount this? i'm not saying it's impossible but have you given it serious consideration in the first place?

you took on this FL thing because you needed to. maybe it's a dream or some sorta goal you're after and this is the only stepping stone that is easily available to you. nobody will judge you on that. none of us probably knows enough to even comment. but you can't stay in a hole or lie to yourself and pretend that this carrer choice of yours is all happening in a vacuum. unless you plan to uproot yourself and take up residence elsewhere, you know there will always be a risk of being identified and stigmatised even if you give it all up today. after all, it's a small, claustrophobic little city-state where six degrees of separation is a very intrinsic aspect of everyday reality. and while you might blame them for being unforgiving, to some folks, a whore is just a whore is still just a whore. doesn't sound nice...but the truth is ugly. bro _AXL_ and some other bros have already made very pertinent arguments with regard to possible complications above. whatever it is, one has gotta be responsible for the choices he or she makes. you can't just do certain things and absolve yourself of the consequences of your decisions. you might not be wrong. life isn't easy, but a complicated mess. still, that doesn't mean that somebody else is incorrect in arriving at a certain conclusion or decision that isn't identical with yours.

[to be continued...]

tuxedosam
04-05-2009, 06:54 AM
[...continued]

i'm not sure what you hope to achieve by making this issue public. was it to get his attention, since you alluded to him being aware of your presence on SBF? or just to garner some for yourself? whatever it is (and assuming that your account is reasonably truthful in the first place), he might just construe this as an invasion of his privacy. there is no need to make your own life (and its constituent problems) into a public spectacle. though i might just be a bit old-fashioned in an age defined by narcissistic self-promotion...heh, just look at twitter, facebook, youtube, the blogosphere or the huge amount of user-generated content out there. while you may not have divulged much, he might still be uncomfortable with the idea of strangers swooping in on and casually scrutinising certain aspects of his life that may be somewhat private or precious to him. or he might just interpret all this as a misguided attempt to mindfuck, manipulate or fix him. have you considered all that? anyway, my take is that you ought to try to work out your problems alone, or in tandem with that fella, privately, out there in the 'real' world. what good could airing your dirty linen in public (albeit unfolding only within a somewhat limited sphere) be? where do you think all this open exposition and self-victimization will bring you, anyway?

you're certainly not a naïve person, sis LD, but i think it's time you ought to take stock of your life. if it's fame, attention and notoriety you seek, you've already attained a measure of it with your antics at SBF. are you satisfied? and what's next? where do you see yourself today, tomorrow or a year from now? where do you want to be? and love... seriously, what is love to YOU? it means something different to everyone. is it something that burns you out in three weeks, something nice to have around until the next better player comes along, or just something that changes with the tide and weather? if you don't know what it means to you, you'll never be able to share it with anyone else. anyway, youth is still on your side. get a taste of defeat, get acquainted with the gutter, fall in and outta love, fall down...and get up. if it doesn't kill you, it'd probably make you a better, stronger person. life isn't easy. it doesn't need an injection of saccharine to give things a false sheen. but that doesn't mean you can't make something outta your life. but you first have to realise what and why you're here for. as an atheist, i can't honestly talk of higher and unseen powers or other sorta non-empirical mumbo jumbo without breaking out in delirious laughter. but give life some thought. quit FLing, something you've talked about before. in the long run, it's probably a good thing. and do it for the right reason. explore your options, reexamine your goals and reevaluate the means of getting there. just be honest with yourself for once and stop coming up with excuses, stop cutting yourself the slack the way you've been doing.

at the end of the day, you can only live for yourself and no one else. and to do that, you have gotta be honest, responsible and accountable to yourself first. no prince charming is ever gonna rescue you outta the dumps if you dun wanna help yourself first...fairy tales are just ideologically-loaded fantasies outta sync with reality. you wanna quit this line? do it for the right reasons...do it for yourself...and not some stilted notion of love or romance. you can't always have your cake and eat it. and living life for someone else is just insane. trust me. take it from someone who allowed his life to wither away for two years in the shadow of another person who no longer even acknowledged his existence...seriously, when you allow your dignity, sanity, morality, pride, reason and self-respect to be compromised and corroded in that fashion over a certain period of time...you just end up becoming a debased caricature of who you used to be. it's just ugly...and stupid. who is most gonna feel and live with the hurt, humiliation and self-destruction you wreak on yourself? who else? you think the other party's gonna be there to witness your downfall? even if he (or she, since this is meant to be a general example) is, you reckon you'll get anything other than a disinterested chuckle? where do you think this person is gonna be after all the sacrifices' you made in the name of 'love'? wake up and smell the exhaust! you owe it to yourself and everyone you've ever loved to live life for yourself.

of course when i say that, i don't mean treating other people as dirt, pawns or toys. in fact, just the opposite. all i'm saying is that you can't be honest, responsible and accountable to other people if you can't be honest, responsible and accountable to yourself first. it doesn't mean to take live and love lightly...it means to take them seriously. dun say anything you dun mean. dun make a promise you never have any intention of keeping. dun give out assurances if you're only half-hearted or unsure. dun ask someone to wait if you never plan on showing up. just be honest and decent to yourself, and to anyone else. it's not easy. but what is? and maybe, you'll find your dream someday... so where is your dream? it is a continuation of reality. and where is your reality? it is at the end of your dream.

anyway, i'm just thinking aloud and am certainly not taking 'sides' with anyone. i composed this crap largely for my own amusement and that's that. maybe i'm just sharpening my skills so that i can pen some nauseating self-help book, eh? i definitely won't take myself too seriously. if someone thinks it's just verbiage, so be it... doesn't matter, right? the supposed love problems of a supposed FL aren't gonna be the main highlights of your day. ditto for me. since bro assrammer is here, i can smell a flame war coming along real soon. haha, bro, i upped you before pretty recently so you know i do appreciate your honesty on one level. i'm not afraid to admit that. your take on things (in both form and substance) is certainly amusing and refreshing. but i'm not scared to say that i've supported bros on the 'other' side of the supposed divide too, in appreciation of the style or content of their arguments. i'm basically a fence-sitter...if that means i'm without a proper set of bollocks in someone's eyes, then so be it. i can't help being who i am. someone else's opinions surely isn't gonna make or break my day. what i'm definitely not doing is sucking up to anyone though...so dun anybody make any false accusations, please. basically, i just dun see where and how there are two camps lor. and at the end of the day, i really dun care. i'm a skeptic and cynic after all. it ends here for me. hey, i can't even say i completely sympathise with the TS since i don't know her and cannot assume that the veracity of her statements is completely unproblematic. but do sort out your life la, sis. and maybe we'll see an end to this whirlwind at SBF, heheh... in the meantime, i'm splitting the scene (and not coming back) before the hard-hitting incendiary ordnance arrives...

ANDYSIAO14
04-05-2009, 08:56 AM
So...now what? quitting or still selling after 1st June?? :D

All the best...you are still young... ;)

tattybear
04-05-2009, 09:46 AM
all you stupid fuckers, yo'al talking 'matters of the heart' with a whore?
oei CB, nobody wants to know your sorry ass story lah, continue to be a whore, you lazt piece of shit.

now want to come here and gain peoples empathy? ask all these idiotic questions so all your suck ups will sympathize you? you are a real low down dirty mutherucker.

and all you suck ups, i really don't know what to say..... fucking pussy shits.....

Hey, God damn you idiot... If u'r nt here to help, go get fuck by trans somewhere. She dun own u any living. Stop calling pple whore! CCB! Say till like u'r damn saint...

mike1304k
04-05-2009, 10:51 AM
Guys, lets not start a war here. Everyone has their own view and their own ideas. Its an open forum so some people may say things that may be hurtful to others. For those who are here to openly make things difficult, the moderators and others will penalize them.

If we get too upset, we look like we have our own agendas too. We are here to share and to care.

For the brothers who want to flame the TS, it is their choice. Even the TS may have her own agenda for writing this thread. So lets just all sit back and see what is happening before starting a war over nothing.

But seriously, the rules of engagement applies to one and all. Never fall in love or have emotions in a commercial sex transaction. When that happens, be it the guy or the girl, all hell breaks loose.

However, in taking this thread further, I have said many times that whores and WL and Fl are all also human. We have seen really bad ones who fleece money out of every cent. But there are some who because of circumstance, because of wrong choices, decide to enter the line. They as humans also have a right to get out. But it will be very difficult for them to do so. As many of the brothers here and I have mentioned. The price they have to pay is high, so lets just not make things more difficult for any of them ok? As a society, we try to integrate those who have fallen by the wayside with many programs, the yellow ribbon and so on, so although I am not saying that we should all open our arms and love every Wl or Fl, we should allow them to try to get back into society. I have seen some who when given the chance, really change, become great wives and mothers. But their past will forever hang around them like dark shadows.. That is already a very heavy burden.

dukelow
04-05-2009, 10:57 AM
Hey, God damn you idiot... If u'r nt here to help, go get fuck by trans somewhere. She dun own u any living. Stop calling pple whore! CCB! Say till like u'r damn saint...

May the force be with you! :cool: God bless! :D

bangbangben
04-05-2009, 11:00 AM
NONONO!

TS,

Remember that no one forced you to "sacrificing" your "job". And comparing your love for him (As you described) against your "job", would u consider this a sacrifice? (if you did, the love ain't strong enough)
Quit for yourself and even if you are quitting for him, there is not a need for him to witness it.

The biggest thing that bonds great love together is trust. If you believe he is the catch than stop FL-ing. Leave this forum for good.

On the other hand, he might have set up a test for you and monitored you in silence. He might just be waiting for you to pass your test and he'll pop out.

But from the angle where you are coming from, I can see that you will go into great depression and anger shall this relationship fail. The reason is because all your doings are for him while I believe his intention are for your own good.

Wish you luck

LostALau
04-05-2009, 12:36 PM
you are a fucking moron!!! :)

Bro Profane, I wish I could zap u for being rude but up u at the same time for being straigh forward and direct.

I find all the 'reasons' or should we say 'excuses' given by the TS latexdolly to defend herself are self-conflicting.

To quote one example; you (Latexdolly) mentioned about needing money to study, blah, blah blah,... these are just too lame. I have seen many poor students who worked (not using their buttocks or pussies) and paid through their degree courses.

You said your bf may not support u through yr study course as it may be a burden to him. If u are not even confident about this, how else can the relationship move on from here. I can tell u this, if I were rich and had extra money, I could pay for your course if u are serious in studying to improve your life and future. I don't even need to know who and what you are.

Look at those philanthropists like Lee Kwong Chian (excuse the spelling) who donated millions to set up schools and learning institutions for people whom he did not know. Since u mention yr bf is earning quite good salary, can't he pay for your course fee?

It all boils down to one thing, .......you are not sure about the relationship and neither is he.

There are other examples but I am not going to list them one by one.

To sum it up, no amount of advice given by all the good bros can help u. You are here because you are confused, feeling unsecured and hope to listen to some cosolatory words which I can see you have got.

Please get on with your life and do something constructive to improve your life and later on, if possible, the lives of many others who are much much less fortunate than you.

If u dislike my 'advice' or 'comment' and wants to zap me, please go ahead. I will return yr zap with a +1 if I have not done it before.

=LatexDolly=
04-05-2009, 03:04 PM
Thanks all bro's for your advice! I have found him, sort of. And that is good enough for me. Whatever negative things some of you other bro's say, does not matter to me, but please don't put stupid ideas into his head and destroy my potential true love because YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO RUIN THE LIVES OF OTHERS! But I thank you for the enlightenment.

I can say that if it reaches the point where he has no courtesy to inform me of where he's going, I can safely say forget it. If he can't even say "NO", I don't want a man with no balls. I don't see any valid reason for him to just disappear without telling me. I am seldom gullible enough to put my feelings into a man but I did. Let's just say I'm the dumb one this time.

End of story.

Whoever was the insensitive person who zapped me at this shittiest point in my life, I hope you will come to feel double my pain.

End of thread.

Mod, you may delete. Thank you.

=LatexDolly=
04-05-2009, 03:12 PM
I think I want to be stupid for a while longer and believe that he still loves me. Just for another day.

END.

Cheonging101
04-05-2009, 03:27 PM
I think I want to be stupid for a while longer and believe that he still loves me. Just for another day.

END.

Sigh... Don't do that. No point.

Asianguy
04-05-2009, 03:40 PM

END.

You can't love another until you love yourself. And once you do love yourself...problems tend to take care of themselves.

I'll be happy to share some books you can read. Nothing religious. They got me thinking about life. PM me if you would like the titles. :)

slient78
04-05-2009, 04:08 PM
Wish both of you all the best~!

besafe
04-05-2009, 07:01 PM

END.

Dear Sis,
I wish you all the best.
Take care.

vivsavage94115
04-05-2009, 07:04 PM
Guys,

I think we should restrain ourselves a bit from passing judgment on Isabelle and her relationship. Yes, I know she asked for our advice and feedback, and I think a few very good points have been made along the way.

But there's really no call for anyone to be acting in an obnoxious fashion toward her, unless you have a personal beef with her that has not been settled (and in that case I would question why you would use a public forum to air private grievances).

My personal view is that Isabelle is young and all of us need to go through a few unpleasant experiences in terms of relationships in order to learn some lessons and find what we're truly after. You don't become an expert in anything without practice -- let's give Isabelle the benefit of the doubt and let her figure out what is her best path. Advice? Sure. Feedback? Okay. Being an asshole to her when she is having an emotional crisis? Uncalled for.

Just my humble opinion, of course, as a casual observer. Feel free to flame away!

lacoruna69
04-05-2009, 07:52 PM

END.

Waste of time on another boliao thread. Taken for a ride again.....:mad:

massageshiok
04-05-2009, 07:58 PM
Waste of time on another boliao thread. Taken for a ride again.....:mad:

Lol. bro i think she is just confused...I think LatexDoll doesn't have much friends to turn to ...maybe thats y she need the help from SB bros..

Somehow she has more friends here

rete700i
04-05-2009, 11:38 PM
Hey my dear fucking disgraceful & pathetic dickhead clown profane, You are performing your fucking clown here. You are sooooo fucking entertaining! :rolleyes:

This is your reward http://media.timeoutchicago.com/resizeImage/htdocs/export_images/166/166.feat.clownvhero.clown.K.jpg? woof... woof... Wahahahaha!

Hey dicky, limbei is a diehard fans of Linkin Park. Thanks for the fucking clips.

In return, this for for you, fucking chee hong kia.

http://www.outinleftfield.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/04/middle_finger.jpg

Hey fucking bitch, this is for you.. listen and understand the words!!! :)

You are just a fucking whore.

Do NOT fall into the fucking disgraceful & pathetic dickhead clown profane’s trick. It is trying to agitate and annoy you so that you will zap him with fucking profanities and chances are you will not leave your nick. If you do that, it will cry father cry mother and crawl to Boss Sam to complain and you will end up being put into moderation.
Similarly, when it got zapped to negative points, it will also cry father cry mother and crawl to Boss Sam to beg for points.
What a disgraceful and shameful act! In Hokkien, it’s Sia Suay!
One option is to go to the Edit Ignore List in your User CP and add that fucking disgraceful & pathetic dickhead clown profane into your ignore list and presto! Otherwise, just sit back, relax and enjoy the free entertainment by that fucking disgraceful & pathetic dickhead clown profane! clown act 1 (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/3376980-post38.html) clown act 2 (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/3377118-post2.html) clown act 3 (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/3413272-post69.html) clown act 4 (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/newbie-issues-say-hi-testing-tech-stuff/110179-dicky-haonan-x.html#post3415109):p

Panamera
05-05-2009, 12:08 AM
Hey dicky, limbei is a diehard fans of Linkin Park. Thanks for the fucking clips. In return, this for for you, fucking chee hong kia.

Hey Dicky, you're welcome, you not diehard fan la...Linkin Park is not the same era as Bee Gees. Don't blur blur and buy the wrong concert tickets. They don't sing "How Can You Mend A Broken Heart and "How Deep Is Your Love" and "Guilty". Also told you many times liao, why must you always like to paste the full lyrics? In case, you didn't realize, I didn't come here to defend TS, I don't even know her, I'm here just for you, dicky.....:):D:p

HCKing
05-05-2009, 12:10 AM

END.

think he just needs some time alone to think it through, to see if he still wants to carry on with u and accepts yr job. think u will also do the same if one day u discover yr bf is a gigolo right?

assrammer
05-05-2009, 12:49 AM
Thanks all bro's for your advice! I have found him, sort of. And that is good enough for me. Whatever negative things some of you other bro's say, does not matter to me, but please don't put stupid ideas into his head and destroy my potential true love because YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO RUIN THE LIVES OF OTHERS! But I thank you for the enlightenment.

I can say that if it reaches the point where he has no courtesy to inform me of where he's going, I can safely say forget it. If he can't even say "NO", I don't want a man with no balls. I don't see any valid reason for him to just disappear without telling me. I am seldom gullible enough to put my feelings into a man but I did. Let's just say I'm the dumb one this time.

End of story.

Whoever was the insensitive person who zapped me at this shittiest point in my life, I hope you will come to feel double my pain.

End of thread.

Mod, you may delete. Thank you.

fuck you you stupid bitch, who the hell in his right mind would want the dirty whore like you who sell your CB for money? NO RIGHT TO RUIN THE LIVES OF OTHERS? my ass. i'm here to destroy you, just like i did before.

you not even fit for a man with no balls, your best fit is with a filthy animal like pigs that sleep and root in shit. that's you you mutherfucker. worthless piece of shit

LostALau
05-05-2009, 01:04 AM
fuck you you stupid bitch, who the hell in his right mind would want the dirty whore like you who sell your CB for money? NO RIGHT TO RUIN THE LIVES OF OTHERS? my ass. i'm here to destroy you, just like i did before.

you not even fit for a man with no balls, your best fit is with a filthy animal like pigs that sleep and root in shit. that's you you mutherfucker. worthless piece of shit

Wahlau bro, why so hot sia. Come, come, have a Tiger (beer). Don't put a Tiger in your tank.

=LatexDolly=
05-05-2009, 05:04 AM
Awesome, I just dragged assrammer into my ignore list!

Hi assrammer, say whatever you want. Your words will hurt me no more.

ekemono
05-05-2009, 10:45 AM
Hi TS,

it is very dangerous to quit the trade for someone else. In the event that both of you fell out, the feeling of betrayal at your side will be tremendous.
This theory also applies to anything that a person wants to do for another person, be it for a child, a wife or a parent.

People come and go thru our life. If that someone is not giving you happiness, let go cos it is not doing you good. Though I am not encouraging anyone to disown their child or parents.

In terms of love alone in a relationship, it is very simple. You will never do anything to bring saddness to your other half if you honour, respect and cherish them.
Families and couples do quarrel over material needs, career, chores, in-law. But if both honour, respect and cherish each other enough, they will stick together at the end of the day.
It is only when the other party had a change of heart, then nothing you can do to undo it. Especially with men

=LatexDolly=
05-05-2009, 10:48 AM
I know ekemono. I am feeling that betrayal now. But I suppose I don't deserve a man like him. I am just an fl. I should quit soon and live a normal life. I believe one day, I will find a wonderful man who loves me for who I am, and I will love him equally. That's all.
-------------------------

Dear bro's thank you all very much. I have decided to move on, really. I will retire as and when I am ready. That is my choice and I hope it will be respected and not criticised as being another "oh, false alarm retirement again". I was hoping so badly to retire for good this time but it's just not happening they way I thought it would. Nonetheless, it is likely that I will still retire at the end of this month or June as I am going to pursue my degree in July. I have decided to focus all my energies into my studies, graduate, then get a decent job and make myself a useful person to society.

No point worrying about love now I guess. I am only 20. I know that when I become a better woman, I will find a better man.

Cheers bros....

ekemono
05-05-2009, 11:03 AM
But I guess I don't deserve a man like him. I am just an fl. I should quit soon and live a normal life.

Dun say that!
Whether you are a CEO or a road sweeper, we must always find our own self worth. We must always love ourself enough to protect ourself from misery. We must love ourself enough to seek a better life.

Once you loose that self worth, you will feel empty and desperate to fill that space, and thats where it is dangerous cause you will not be able to judge properly if the guy is good for you.

aczeta76
05-05-2009, 11:28 AM
I know ekemono. I am feeling that betrayal now. But I suppose I don't deserve a man like him. I am just an fl. I should quit soon and live a normal life. I believe one day, I will find a wonderful man who loves me for who I am, and I will love him equally. That's all.

Dear bro's thank you all very much. I have decided to move on, really. I will retire as and when I am ready. That is my choice and I hope it will be respected and not criticised as being another "oh, false alarm retirement again". I was hoping so badly to retire for good this time but it's just not happening they way I thought it would. Nonetheless, it is likely that I will still retire at the end of this month or June as I am going to pursue my degree in July. I have decided to focus all my energies into my studies, graduate, then get a decent job and make myself a useful person to society.

No point worrying about love now I guess. I am only 20. I know that when I become a better woman, I will find a better man.

Cheers bros....

Issie...dun see you on MSN nowadays..so my little pep talk.

No 1 - YOU are a useful person to society. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise

No 2 - You are still young so open your eyes wide when you go into r/s. Free sex is not the only thing on some people's mind... u will be surprised.

No 3 - FL is a life. There is nothing abnormal or in the sense, nothing normal either.. It is simply a choice that has been made... Live it and move on...While I do not advocate this type of high-risk life... you alone are responsible for yourself so juz live it the way you want when u are still young.. just be safe.

No 4 - Wonderful man do not exist (or if they do, they are unlikely to be wonderful 24/7 and in everyway you desire)... life, you will find is a series of compromises between you and the people you meet in your course of living.

No 5 - Take care.

mike1304k
05-05-2009, 11:41 AM
Hi TS,

As per my previous post... if you wanna quit, do it because you want to. Not for anyone else. To find a nice guy... if your terms and conditions are not too high, it is easy to find. As for putting your past behind you... you have to face it like Luke Skywalker did in Star Wars... The dark side will always be there. Tempting you, giving you strength and you have to face it and conquer it. Hold your head up high and walk away... Not if... not one day... just decide the time and day and just do it... Its like smoking... drag and you will never quit. You are only human... and no matter what you have done, you will always be human... remember that and like I always tell the bros here, use your brains... not your heart... same applies to you.

Destiny
05-05-2009, 12:23 PM
To be or not to be, that is the question.
-William Shakespeare

bangbangben
05-05-2009, 12:42 PM
Quit just quit, no need keep posting and tell the whole world about it.

It seems that you just needed extra attention.

my sincerest comments.

assrammer
05-05-2009, 02:12 PM
Awesome, I just dragged assrammer into my ignore list!

Hi assrammer, say whatever you want. Your words will hurt me no more.

of course they won't, because you got no dignity, pride nor integrity. you don't fit to be human, you are a filthy animal. come here and seek attention, you got serious issues lah. maybe your dad didn't hug you right, or may your ma didn't show you enough love, something.....

wanna find 'love'? i think even spiders will pay NOT to fuck you you piece of shit.

assrammer
05-05-2009, 02:18 PM
Bro Profane, I wish I could zap u for being rude but up u at the same time for being straigh forward and direct.

I find all the 'reasons' or should we say 'excuses' given by the TS latexdolly to defend herself are self-conflicting.

gain back your power than talk about zap lah you fucking moron. i zap you for your stupid comment about Profane. Profane is one badass i like and respect, not like yous pussy wimps.

don't bother PMing me please.

DO_YOU_BJ
05-05-2009, 07:49 PM
How you tend to the tree you planted
i.e the tree is oneself,
You nurtured, cared for, watered or ignored it, treated it badly etc etc
Will reap you the exact same kind of fruits you deserve to get!
Watever we do in life or watever choices we make in life, a price will have to be paid.
May not have to pay now, but when payment time comes, you'll know is reward or payback time.

Most important lesson in life is to learn from your own deeds, there's no easy way to anything.
We all have probs, but by looking away from them, you r just building the piles and piles of burdens we all humans face everyday of our pathetic lives.
That's live, get it right or get it fucked...sorry, no fence sitting either

koolAid
06-05-2009, 07:31 AM
I know that when I become a better woman, I will find a better man.

That's the right way to think. Anyway, a man doesn't define you. You are not dumb, who doesn't want to be loved and any self-respectable man would not treat a lady this cowardly way :mad:

YouTube - You Didn't Have To Be So Nice - Astrud Gilberto (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv7VSbYkjDo)
Hope this song lightens up everyone's day :)

You are not nice, because you have to.
Love - you don't love because you have to, you just fall in love.
When other pple take advantage of your weakness,
Fret a little, hate a little and hurt a little, but don't dwell on it.
For it is but a illusion of right and wrong at the end.

great gods, i sound gay..:rolleyes:

LostALau
06-05-2009, 10:23 AM
[QUOTE=LostALau;370781

If u dislike my 'advice' or 'comment' and wants to zap me, please go ahead. I will return yr zap with a +1 if I have not done it before.[/QUOTE]

To the bro who zapped me with the remarks "No power how to zap?" let me finish my laughing before I explain.

Whe I wrote that post, I was thinking that it may not go down well with the TS Latexdolly with my strong words and she may zap me so I told her it would be fine. Instead of getting angry, I will even up her with my one humble point. Please put on yr glasses and read my msg again.

However, after some time I noted that she didn't zap me (or is it?), so I have wanted to up her for her graciousness with one point but then I had not regained my power yet.
Too bad things have taken for a turn, now I will not be able to up her for quite some time because of my agenda.

BTW it was my practice to up one bro each day. If u can check with Boss Sam, I had only zapped one guy once and after that never used my power to zap anyone, not even my enemy because it to me it is pointless.

Advancivic5050
06-05-2009, 04:45 PM
dear sis, can pm me..seriously im in his shore once...

incomplete
06-05-2009, 05:44 PM
Making a decision to quit is not easy. I will not pretend pretend to know you or understand your predicament.

Many bros here have spoken so I will not add to your dilemma.

I'm sure your beau is also very confused and unsure of the choice(s) he has to make.

Decide for yourself first then think of him second.

I feel your pain and my heart goes out to you.

rete700i
06-05-2009, 08:17 PM
Omg! my dear fucking disgraceful & pathetic dickhead clown profane, that looks fucking delicious! :eek: yummy yummy! Where in the fucking world did you got them from? Johnson Duck? or you fucking roast them? Anyway, my preference is roast goose. :D

This is to reward you http://images.buycostumes.com/mgen/merchandiser/34649.jpg woof... woof... Wahahahaha!

Btw, what's 忘恩负意? :confused:

HEY FUCKING OLD 忘恩负意 DOGGIE, EAT MY FOOD AND KEEP BARKING AT ME.

Do NOT fall into the fucking disgraceful & pathetic dickhead clown profane’s trick. It is trying to agitate and annoy you so that you will zap him with fucking profanities and chances are you will not leave your nick. If you do that, it will cry father cry mother and crawl to Boss Sam to complain and you will end up being put into moderation.
Similarly, when it got zapped to negative points, it will also cry father cry mother and crawl to Boss Sam to beg for points.
What a disgraceful and shameful act! In Hokkien, it’s Sia Suay!
One option is to go to the Edit Ignore List in your User CP and add that fucking disgraceful & pathetic dickhead clown profane into your ignore list and presto! Otherwise, just sit back, relax and enjoy the free entertainment by that fucking disgraceful & pathetic dickhead clown profane! clown act 1 (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/3376980-post38.html) clown act 2 (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/3377118-post2.html) clown act 3 (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/3413272-post69.html) clown act 4 (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/newbie-issues-say-hi-testing-tech-stuff/110179-dicky-haonan-x.html#post3415109):p

besafe
06-05-2009, 09:18 PM
Btw, what's 忘恩负意? :confused:

English meaning:-
Bite the hand that feed you !

besafe
06-05-2009, 09:24 PM
I know ekemono. I am feeling that betrayal now. But I suppose I don't deserve a man like him. I am just an fl.

What's the difference between a brand new crisp dollar note and a crumpled one?
Outwardly there may be some difference... value wise, they are the same.
Cheers !:)

peter69on
07-05-2009, 12:21 AM
Once started hard to stop.
The temptation and lifestyle is there. The more you earn the more you spend.

When you fl at this age young. The mind set will be different
from any normal girl. I wouldnt say damage. But your thought and
expectations will somehow be different from normal women. You cant really compared with any of these woman anymore

You are not what you think you are anymore.

Like cheonging. Once started, its hard to stop.
You want to quit but its hard.

All the best if you really want to quit. Which i doubt You will at this few years to come. When you got a job, the stress, poltics and pay will probably mean nothing to you. fl earn more when you start compared. Probably in your silent mind.

tok_cock
07-05-2009, 12:40 AM
well , maybe thinking i`m TOK COCK again..

BUT.. After reading your thread.. the 1st thing came to my mind is...

He like u, but he mind u are a FL.

And he hope u can quit fl...

Cause i have treated someone the same but she not a fl.

All the best..

Smile always~ :)

incomplete
07-05-2009, 09:23 AM

:) I'm sure you'll be there one day provided you don't loose hope. :)

I believe that "if it doesn't break you, it'll only make you stronger."

Destiny
07-05-2009, 01:51 PM
LatexDolly.

Someday, somewhere, your knight in white shining armour will appear.
And your knight would't mind about your past or who you were,

Leave it to fate (:

I believe if its meant to be, it will be.

=LatexDolly=
07-05-2009, 01:59 PM
Cheers !

That is indeed heartening. Thank you bro. :)

expectations will somehow be different from normal women.

Bro, you are right. I don't value money as much as other people do because my money is fast. It's not less tiring or less difficult but definitely very fast. I am trying to break this mindset and be normal again. I know I have a distorted perception of money and sex.

YouTube - You Didn't Have To Be So Nice - Astrud Gilberto[/url]
Hope this song lightens up everyone's day

You are not nice, because you have to.
Love - you don't love because you have to, you just fall in love.
When other pple take advantage of your weakness,
Fret a little, hate a little and hurt a little, but don't dwell on it.
For it is but a illusion of right and wrong at the end.

great gods, i sound gay..:rolleyes:

Thanks bro! I LOVE Astrud Gilberto, she is such a venus! I especially like "Girl From Ipanema" sung by her. :p

This is my last reply. I hope. Mods, problem is solved. Please close thread? Thank you. :)

bigbadwoof
07-05-2009, 02:41 PM
to break free from this distortion u mentioned, takes a lot on urself. we have not crossed paths, but concerns as a reader comes in.

whatever it is, it's still the belief in urself. and come on, u feel that he's the right guy, u give urself some faith and confidence, be it urself, the relationship or ur future. that's all it matters.

enjoy ur new chapter in life.

:D

warbird
08-05-2009, 12:53 AM

expectations will somehow be different from normal women. You cant really compared with any of these woman anymore

All the best if you really want to quit. Which i doubt You will at this few years to come. When you got a job, the stress, poltics and pay will probably mean nothing to you. fl earn more when you start compared. Probably in your silent mind.

Hi bro peter69on,

Your thoughts n opinions are very insightful.

I believe "the FL way of life," unless done under duress or bcos of abject poverty when a hapless ger/boy needs to feed a starving family, is a true addiction just any other addiction. I know this is controversial, but IMHO, the "FL mindset" or its residue will stay w/ most FLs for the rest of his/her lives. I say "most" as there are many noteworthy exceptions.

This statement is really profound: You are not what you think you are anymore.

By abject poverty I refer to the hungry kids u see towards the end of this video clip: Films: Chicken a la Carte by Ferdinand Dimadura (http://www.cultureunplugged.com/play/1081/Chicken-a-la-Carte)

Thank you n goodnight!!

ManInCheong
08-05-2009, 01:03 AM

No hard feeling bro...
And lord please forgive this poor soul that MIGHT been hurt, cheated or infected.

That prize winning shot wins due to the HAPPINESS of satisfying kids and not poverty...
But thing will change for the kids 10 years later...thats life and get we just have to go with it...bo pien

lacoruna69
09-05-2009, 02:49 AM
Bro, you are right. I don't value money as much as other people do because my money is fast.

As long you keep having this mindset, I think you are going to be in this line for the long run.....I dun think you can break out of this mindset until you realised age had caught up on you and you have no more market value.;)

paul55ho
09-05-2009, 03:35 AM
Whatever the outcome of your decision,I think all the bros here would like to wish u the very best. We hope it works out for you in the end.

samster8899
11-05-2009, 12:56 AM
Cheers !:)

haha.. but you tend to spend the crumpled dollar note and keep the a brand new crisp dollar note with you.:D

warbird
11-05-2009, 02:05 AM
.................Bro, you are right. I don't value money as much as other people do because my money is fast. It's not less tiring or less difficult but definitely very fast. I am trying to break this mindset and be normal again. I know I have a distorted perception of money and sex............................................... ..............................................

Hi Issie,

The real damage to ur future is that u hv the "mindset of a FL." You dun value money bcos u think u get it fast. The other problem is ur rationalisation that it's OK to exchange sex for money. It's an addiction n may stay w/ u for the reat of yur life. You need to quit "cold turkey" once n for all.

As for fast money, there are many billionaire-investors here in the land of Gotham City who make tens n even hundreds of million of USD in a day, yet many of them are very frugal. They hv the right mindset that we should emulate, haha.

Of course I'm a pauper by comparison. I'm a professional gambler/trader n I routinely lose or make tens (sometimes hundreds) of thousands every single day. I'm extremely frugal or stingy, depending on how u look at it. For example, it took me many weeks to agree to increase the monthly allowance of my mistress by 1K. I admit I hv a "refugee mindset," which is also an addiction, hahaha.:rolleyes:

Good luck n goodnight!!

imperfect
12-05-2009, 06:52 AM
LD... I cant reach you... mine was 31 May... read NXT MONTH... not nxt week from the PM... typo

johnlow11
12-05-2009, 10:41 AM
Hi Sis ,

Glad you come to ur senses , this guy has already has his mind set liao.
He wants you but cannot forget those steamy bed scene you did with
your clients. Even if he begs you to go back, i 100% chop chop tell
you now the same story will come back to haunt you.

So......earned as much as you can and call it quits when you have enough.
Too BAD i am FAT and not handsome ,if not will pay you $500 for 1 shot.
Not that i am rich ,my moneys easy come easy go thats what i pay for a ktv
PRC singer.If you decide to take all man PM me again.Cheers

besafe
12-05-2009, 10:06 PM
As for fast money, there are many billionaire-investors here in the land of Gotham City who make tens n even hundreds of million of USD in a day, yet many of them are very frugal!

Brother Warbird,
You still not back yet?
Fujian gal waiting.......:)

tubbyt
15-05-2009, 07:00 PM
Wow, lots of opinions listed in this thread. Some valid, some not. Some objective, some not.

Dear LD,

Big decision to make. But despite all that has been said, do realise that it is your decision to make because it's your life. It's always been your life to lead.

In life we are all presented with decisions to make that will shape the course of our life's journey. Making the easy choice, taking the path less traveled, doing the right thing, doing the wrong thing, doing what's right, doing what's easy........ etc, very often it is never a situation that allows us to win 100% no matter what variation of choices we make. Sad but true. But we do have a choice nevertheless. For me, it's about making the choice I can live with while trying to get the best outcome. Sounds like a no-brainer right? But sometimes you just need to hear it to see the obvious. Here's another, humans by virtue of our nature, will want to have it all but often this is not truly possible is it?

So where do we go from here? Well, that's for you to decide but here are some points I'd like to share with you.

- You are young and passionate but you also seem to have a good head on your shoulders. Balance the dictates of your heart with what you mind tells you. You may see things in a more objective light.

- Everyone has a past. Those experiences have shaped who we are now. Being able to accept someone's past is a good indication of accepting that person as a whole.

- In life only a few opinions really matter. You can't please everyone. Who's opinion matters to you?

- Everyone, and I do mean everyone, deserves their own happiness. As long as it is not built on the back of anyone else's rights or happiness, no one has a right to take your happiness away from you.

- In a relationship, the common problem is we tend to see it from our point of view, be it due to misconception or just plan selfishness. A relationship is between 2 people at it's simplest and its threads touch more lives as you look deeper into it.

Lengthy post I know, but it looked like you needed to hear at least some of this.

I hope you come out on top of things. It's been a while since I've seen love, true love, win the day. If it's ok with you, let me know how things turn out. I'll be rooting for you.

warbird
16-05-2009, 04:52 PM
Brother Warbird,
You still not back yet?
Fujian gal waiting.......:)

Hi bro besafe,

I'm back.

I made love to the Fujian student for the first time the other day, after chasing her for over 6 months n promising to bao her.

I think I made a big mistake. I'm still very satisfied w/ her looks n physical assets, etc. And she was very wet, very tight n had mutliple real orgasms during fingering n FJ. But she didn't service me at all! We frenched all right but she had never done BJ before n allowed only the missionary position.:( She was also too shy to bath w/ me n insisted on dimming the whole room.

BTW, she only goes to DC n TAM n doesn't do ST.

The upshoot is this: While I was chasing her, I was salivating n dreaming about owning her body n heart. Now that I own her body n heart(?), I hv lost most of my interest.:eek:

Never thought this would happen to me.

Good day!

Harvest
16-05-2009, 06:04 PM
The upshoot is this: While I was chasing her, I was salivating n dreaming about owning her body n heart. Now that I own her body n heart(?), I hv lost most of my interest.:eek:

Never thought this would happen to me.

Good day!

Bro Warbird,

Welcome back!

Hahaha... I think you have been spoilt by our GL gals (like Bing Bing??) already. Anyway, why dun you consider taking up the challenge to give yourself another 6 months to "train" her up? :D

warbird
16-05-2009, 08:31 PM
Bro Warbird,

Welcome back!

Hahaha... I think you have been spoilt by our GL gals (like Bing Bing??) already. Anyway, why dun you consider taking up the challenge to give yourself another 6 months to "train" her up?

Hi bro Harvest,

Thx, I'm glad to be back.

I meant to write 'upshot' not 'upshoot', haha.

You're right about getting spoilt by GL CAT150 legal gers. As a group they give the best services n best bang for the buck!:D The major drawback is that they tend to be older n many are not lookers. I see that u hv been quite active in this part of town...do let me know if u discover another tall gem like Bingbing. I dun even know why I like her so much.:confused: BTW, she sent me a sms yesterday telling me to visit her in Macau.:D

I'm quite disappointed w/ the Fujian ger as I hv spent a lot of time n effort to KC-ing her, employing some of ur strategies, hehe. I even sent her love poems n jokes...and creative compliments. But not money.

Before meeting her, I tried to brush up on my "sex techniques" using David Shade's manual. He is truly a master in this area. His techniques did work like a charm for my Fujian ger. No, I wont spend another 6 months trying to "train' her. Instead, I'll reduce her allowance n I KNOW she will agree to it. I'm in firm control bcos I'm now the one who cares much less about the RS.:cool:

When I asked her while she chose an old chi ko pek like me, since so many men were after her. Her answer was quite revealing. "They all gave up after 1-3 months, except for u." Persistence is indeed the KEY to success in any endeavor. Of course she didn't say that another factor is the sharp decline in the economy n hence her income from just "butterflying" at KTVs.

I must also apologise for my digression from the thread, or may be not...as the title "Never thought that this would happen to me" is very apt in describing my current predicament.

Goodnight!!

besafe
17-05-2009, 01:14 AM
Hi bro besafe,
Now that I own her body n heart(?), I hv lost most of my interest.:eek:

Maybe it is a case of the excitement is in the "chase" and not the "finish".
Just enjoy her and I am sure she will reciprocate.
Take care and all the best !:)

DO_YOU_BJ
17-05-2009, 06:06 AM
Hi bro Harvest,

Thx, I'm glad to be back.

I meant to write 'upshot' not 'upshoot', haha.

You're right about getting spoilt by GL CAT150 legal gers. As a group they give the best services n best bang for the buck!:D The major drawback is that they tend to be older n many are not lookers. I see that u hv been quite active in this part of town...do let me know if u discover another tall gem like Bingbing. I dun even know why I like her so much.:confused: BTW, she sent me a sms yesterday telling me to visit her in Macau.:D

I'm quite disappointed w/ the Fujian ger as I hv spent a lot of time n effort to KC-ing her, employing some of ur strategies, hehe. I even sent her love poems n jokes...and creative compliments. But not money.

Before meeting her, I tried to brush up on my "sex techniques" using David Shade's manual. He is truly a master in this area. His techniques did work like a charm for my Fujian ger. No, I wont spend another 6 months trying to "train' her. Instead, I'll reduce her allowance n I KNOW she will agree to it. I'm in firm control bcos I'm now the one who cares much less about the RS.:cool:

When I asked her while she chose an old chi ko pek like me, since so many men were after her. Her answer was quite revealing. "They all gave up after 1-3 months, except for u." Persistence is indeed the KEY to success in any endeavor. Of course she didn't say that another factor is the sharp decline in the economy n hence her income from just "butterflying" at KTVs.

I must also apologise for my digression from the thread, or may be not...as the title "Never thought that this would happen to me" is very apt in describing my current predicament.

Goodnight!!

The longer they can tarik, the more beneficial to them no?
aka 希望计

warbird
17-05-2009, 11:53 AM
The longer they can tarik, the more beneficial to them no?
aka 希望计

Hi bro DO_YOU_BJ,

Always good to hear from u.

希望计 is what they all believe n practise, haha. But this Fujian ger will be disappointed. I really dun get it. Why wont she give me any service? After I spent a good 30 minutes giving her intense pleasure, she just lied there n opened her legs a bit more...:mad: Perhaps she thinks by playing the "newbie n innocent" card, I would be more entralled by her. Or she may really be very inexperienced...:confused: What is ur diagnosis, bro DYBJ?

Just over a week ago while I was still overeas, she SMSed me for an urgent loan. The reason? Her mother injured her leg n needed an operation. She promised to repay the money. I said NO...reminded her that when she became my 情妇 on my return, she wont need to repay it, haha. She now admits that she just wanted to send her mum a nice gift for Mother's Day.

I'm going to keep her for now despite her zero service n character faults...n using ur strategy, I'll monitor her activities by tipping someone at DC.

Hi Issie,

Sorry for hijacking ur thread but the title "Never thought this would happen to me" strikes a chord w/ me even though my situation is very different. I'm not in love w/ the ger, but it's just a big anticlimax after many months of pursuit, primarily bcos of her zero service.:(

Good day!

DO_YOU_BJ
17-05-2009, 01:39 PM
Hi bro DO_YOU_BJ,

Always good to hear from u.

希望计 is what they all believe n practise, haha. But this Fujian ger will be disappointed. I really dun get it. Why wont she give me any service? After I spent a good 30 minutes giving her intense pleasure, she just lied there n opened her legs a bit more...:mad: Perhaps she thinks by playing the "newbie n innocent" card, I would be more entralled by her. Or she may really be very inexperienced...:confused: What is ur diagnosis, bro DYBJ?

Just over a week ago while I was still overeas, she SMSed me for an urgent loan. The reason? Her mother injured her leg n needed an operation. She promised to repay the money. I said NO...reminded her that when she became my 情妇 on my return, she wont need to repay it, haha. She now admits that she just wanted to send her mum a nice gift for Mother's Day.

I'm going to keep her for now despite her zero service n character faults...n using ur strategy, I'll monitor her activities by tipping someone at DC.

Hi Issie,

Sorry for hijacking ur thread but the title "Never thought this would happen to me" strikes a chord w/ me even though my situation is very different. I'm not in love w/ the ger, but it's just a big anticlimax after many months of pursuit, primarily bcos of her zero service.:(

Good day!

Bing bing??? That ur chick?
About 1.6+, nice complexion and B cupper wif small nips long hair?
Had a fling wif someone wif the same name when i was cheonging Kabuki.....
She was staying at PeGu road or lane in Balestier......

Anyways, you have screwed yourself way over bro.....
Reason: you yourself gave yourself too much expectations thus u feel disappointment....no?
Meaning, you placed too much 希望 on her thus your disappointmentwhen she doesn't deliver.
Compulsive liars, they all are...so you must always be on the alert......
A fail safe advise for you to apply on her and all future WLs that cross paths wif you:

Assume the worst for everything!!!!!!
Cos, it comes true, no disappointment, cos as expected!
Anything positive comes out from it, its a bonus lor
This kinda mentality is the best to apply for not just WLs but all aspects of life!

Take care & till then, and like what was sang in the movie Xanadu
"Let's Do It For Our Cuntry, Our Cuntry Wants Us Too!"
hehehehe

Oceanlee
17-05-2009, 01:46 PM
Our LD post shall consider a closed. (As mentioned by her too)

Aheemmm ...
can we start a topic to discuss and follow-up :confused:
wats say u bands of company ..... "black hawk down at hamburger hill" :D

My 02 miserable sense. Tei Amo.

warbird
17-05-2009, 05:37 PM
Bing bing??? That ur chick?..............
Anyways, you have screwed yourself way over bro.....
Reason: you yourself gave yourself too much expectations thus u feel disappointment....no?
Meaning, you placed too much 希望 on her thus your disappointmentwhen she doesn't deliver.
Compulsive liars, they all are...so you must always be on the alert......
A fail safe advise for you to apply on her and all future WLs that cross paths wif you:......................

Assume the worst for everything!!!!!!
Cos, it comes true, no disappointment, cos as expected!
Anything positive comes out from it, its a bonus lor
This kinda mentality is the best to apply for not just WLs but all aspects of life!............................................. .
hehehehe

Hi bro,

Thx for ur quick reply.

No, Bingbing was the CAT150 legal PRC for whom I wrote a couple of FRs. She is in Macau now. My ger is a 21 yo student from 宁德, 168, B cups w/ slim, proportionate figure. Nowadays she only goes to DC n TAM.

Yes, I guess my expectations were unrealistically high. And yes, these KTV gers n FLs are all complusive liars. I thought she was different bcos she steadfastly rejected all clients for ST n just 1 1/2 months ago even refused my offer to send her money.

Good advice, bro. I'm going to assume the worst n be very alert not only in my RS w/ these gers, but also in every aspect of life...I already feel better, hehehe.;)

Thx again.

Our LD post shall consider a closed. (As mentioned by her too)

Aheemmm ...
can we start a topic to discuss and follow-up :confused:
wats say u bands of company ..... "black hawk down at hamburger hill" :D

My 02 miserable sense. Tei Amo.

My last post here.

Good day!