PDA

View Full Version : Feeling bad after hJ

Lester1
07-05-2009, 11:47 AM
I don't know if this is the right thread...so if it is not just pardon me.

I have the most aweward feeling yesterday...

I have been going to this fl massager for few month already...i like her massage, I give her 8 point and also her look...petite, nice fair, a 25 year old prc girl...n in many time...i fantasise having fj with her...night and night i masterbate just fantasing it.

so yesterday...i call her for a massage session again..proceed to the hotel room...i strip down and she massage me...

i tok about gl no more girls and hinted i need sex badly
As usual, she say she only do massage and also say tat the raid and swine flu + econ bad, she also lose a lot of business recently, ...this is the 2nd time i ask her out of 4 time with her.

I try my luck further and carefully hinted to her tat since time so bad...if she dont do much other then massage, i may have to go others already......

she got the hint, n say...she the most do hj only...I was happy and ask her to proceed.

Bro here may think that I ho say now la...but what happen really make me feel very very bad...

She start to do her hj...i closed my eyes and feel so shiok, her hj is good...finally my fantasies is half fulfilled. i was think of touching her and hope tat she would proceed to fj...

just then, i feel something near my didi, i feel wet, I open my eyes, and see her in tears...she did not sop...but her droplet of tears are big and rolled down her cheek...

I ask her to stop immediately, and before i can say anything, she aplogise for her service and tat she should not cry...wow...tat make it even worst...

this is the first time i have such case...i dont know how to react...i give her S$100...her massage is 60, and left the place...

I feel really bad...i don't mean to force people...but time like this, a little of prompting sometime have great impact...i tell myself no more will i prompt such way anymore...

i also feel paisey to call her for massage again....

strudel
07-05-2009, 11:59 AM
well bro i understand how u feel.....

we all must understand not all gals are into FL FJ etc....

they are those reluctant ones who do not want to do any of those stuff and thus we cant blame them..they have their rights too and own thinkings

Lesson learnt: think of the other gal if u r in her position also :)

aczeta76
07-05-2009, 12:00 PM
You juz made her swallow her pride for in return for not losing your business.

Times are bad and stress is on everyone so even when you have to bite the bullet, it doesn't mean you will feel good about it.

From the posting, you were not intending to humiliate her but was rather testing the ground since it is the 4th time..

And you never tried to force yourself on her so at least, you accorded her some respect.

Good massage is hard to find these days so if you really want to, just book her next time and say sorry loh.

In future, you could always have your massage then go satisfy your other needs elsewhere..

You feel bad 'coz u feel that you took advantage of her vulnerability and made her feel cheap..move on lah.. lesson learned

sexfrenzy
07-05-2009, 12:03 PM
dun think too much lah... maybe u can make up to her by giving her more massage business lor. or get a small gift for her next time u patronise her.

not all gers are into FL lah...

xcapade
07-05-2009, 12:09 PM
maybe bro , patronise her again solely for massage and get her a gift as a way of apologizing.....
hope both of u are ok.....

aegis
07-05-2009, 12:16 PM
Hi bro, She is the type that sell skill not sell body. What is done is done. If you want to help her..intro more bros to her pure massage service. I am sure there are bros out there who would appreciate her massage skills. PM me her contact..I will post a report to help her. Please state her pricing. Cheers.

cockscrew
07-05-2009, 12:48 PM

You did not roam her.
You also did not expect such a strong reaction from her.
Based on what you described, I don't think you should feel paiseh.
In fact, I salute you for "actions", stopping immediately and paying her.
You should continue to support her by RTM.

Destiny
07-05-2009, 01:31 PM
Woah i would say she was really being too emotional.
It could be other reason why she was tearing, perhaps having thoughts of her ex-boyfriend cause maybe she used to handjob her exboyfriend like how she was doing it for you.

Or could be even family matters back at her hometown or stress.
Dont feel bad about it, talk to her and find out her problem if you still care.

However i believe you posted on the wrong thread (:

silversurfer
07-05-2009, 06:52 PM
End of the day, when we spend money, we want to fulfill our need. If the need is not fulfilled, you would feel bad too and to top it all, you have spent money. Who is going to pity us?

If the massage is really good, I would say continue to get her to massage. No harm done really as long as massage is what you want. If you want more, you probably should just spend more and get someone else on top, or if budget is limited, find someone else who can do both FJ and massage. There's quite a lot of them in this forum actually.

As for feeling bad, I can understand. But you had already done the honorable thing by stopping and paying her extra on top of it. Nothing much more you could have done really. It's also not like you force yourself on her.

lifeisfun
07-05-2009, 07:48 PM
[QUOTE=aegis;3717218] If you want to help her..intro more bros to her pure massage service. I am sure there are bros out there who would appreciate her massage skills.

I agreed with the above statement..there are many bros out there who wanted only good massages with or without other services too.
If TS feels that she fulfills yr need of a good massage , continue to engage her services..

Blackjack
07-05-2009, 08:00 PM
I respect you for speaking out what you feel. It takes a man to do that.

You hurt her very much. Because you threatened to take your business elsewhere. And so she had to do what she did not want to do but was forced to do because she wanted your future business.

You know what you did was not right; stopped, paid more, chabut. And then you spoke out here. Good for you.

In your heightened sexually excited state, and because you felt for her, you wanted her. That’s normal. You did not know that it would hurt her badly. You did not mean to hurt her at all.

Because you are at heart a good person.

So relax. Continue with your massage sessions but remember that she doesn’t want sex. Talk about other things. Go to another for sex after the massage session. Concentrate on your sex partner, not her, during sex.

You are OK. Stop feeling bad because you are good.

singbro
07-05-2009, 09:21 PM
why did she hj u - because she was compelled not to loose her regular customer.
let this incident not stop u from patronising her..
but next time, just concentrate on the massage.

u need to post this under "matters of the heart".

wildbeast
07-05-2009, 09:32 PM
Lester1, u dun need to feel bad. She in this trade she shd know wat will happen. How many gal can tolerate man naked and she massage u. you never forced on her. She did it willingly after thots. The tears may be linked to other emotion and not u. Sori to say these PRCs are great actresses at times. Most impt. u gv her $100.00 in return. This is a transcation. neither party lose out.

Just enjoy have fun and NEVER STRING ATTACHED or get emotional. Else stay at home and be good man. You consider STEADY client already.

Cheers.

Liquid@cid
07-05-2009, 09:44 PM
Bro TS, you steady, i salute you!!! :cool:

I felt that your approach is wrong as you used the threaten tactics, i rather you use the pyscho tactic, like telling her since that there is not many FL ard nowdays she will be able to increase her cust base if she can throw in a little more perks..... see her reaction first ma 投石问路 you noe????

Anyway i felt that since what had happen had happen, no point brooding over it, and all the more you should RTM her, she had already swallow her pride yet still gotta lose you as her cust..... 眼泪白流了

Trust me, if you still RTM her, you may not get the FJ you want, but you will get a friend in return..... ;)

Cheers

07-05-2009, 09:51 PM
TS, i think that girls unless immune to it, needs some coaxing before she will feel comfortable in providing u extra services. If as u say u really fantasies so much about her, why not spend a bit of $ buy her a meal, make her feel more comfortable, best if with some light alcohol. think that will do the trick. Just my 2 cents worth :D hope it helps.

uobboss
07-05-2009, 10:08 PM
Not all girls wanna take the easy way out .
Some only want to earn money through proper channels .
You showed the good side of sg males to her .
i dun mind supporting her in massage if i have the time .

hamster80
07-05-2009, 10:14 PM
Not all girls wanna take the easy way out .
Some only want to earn money through proper channels .
You showed the good side of sg males to her .
i dun mind supporting her in massage if i have the time .

I agree...For every 1 FL out there...there is at least another 100 girls not willing...

It takes real poverty or deep-debt for a girl to take up this line... That explains why you see so many FLs from the poorer, highly populated countries...

I don't think I ever meet a FL who didn't start this line because of some debt.

ezez11
07-05-2009, 10:48 PM
I don't know if this is the right thread...so if it is not just pardon me.

I have the most aweward feeling yesterday...

Bro, You might do more sweet talk and joke if you wants extra service next time. It helps!

Mikado
08-05-2009, 01:34 AM
cant "tahan" lady tearing also,my heart feel melted if they tear in front of me.
bro Lester1,can pm me her number...will support her service if i need massage.
lesson learn from you,wont ask her any extra service since she only do pure massage.:D

sequence79
08-05-2009, 01:46 AM
Thanks for sharing bro. This is the first time I read that a lady doing HJ half way shed tears. if were me, I will also feel damn bad and sad for her. Wish her all the best.

putmyaeroplane
08-05-2009, 02:12 AM
Bro
I really appreciate you. Good act from u

Couto
08-05-2009, 02:31 AM
Everything will be alrite bro. Suggest to call her again for another pure massage session then apologize. It's never too late to say sorry if it makes you feel better.

twinresist2
12-05-2009, 09:54 PM
Yo bro,

I think its normal for guys to have their needs.. somemore if she makes you feel good and attractive, i believe most guys will want to take it further.. :)
If she is good, why not help to promote her service here to those appreciate a good massage (no hanky panky stuff). I think that is also helping her to get more business.. dont you think so ?

gunner77
12-05-2009, 10:03 PM
bro u realise ur mistake now
dont do it agan

Birdy81
12-05-2009, 10:09 PM
Hi bro,

Perhaps to overcome your guilt, try to RTM more, get her some present or treat her a meal. When she's more comfortable, can ask her why she cried? Scully the main reason is not because of your HJ? like tt might feel better and less guilty?

If still guilty and she's really a nice gal? then you may wish to yi3 sheng1 xiang1 xu3 ;)

Lester1
12-05-2009, 11:40 PM
Wow I come back from outstation n found all the encouragement thanks to all the bro here,, I even have pm to me last few days ask to give her the Ctc which I hv done so to bro who ask the number in this thread I will pm u tomorrow when I back in office

I will take the advice of some to go back to her maybe next week

chutiya
12-05-2009, 11:49 PM
good for you bro. Please let us know the damage for the massage. Thanks

fengheshang
13-05-2009, 12:04 AM
bro TS did mentioned $60 for msg.

Johnny Chew
13-05-2009, 12:36 AM
You r a innately a good man, dun worry. Because man wil understand man, I know it is not easy to tell yourself in your sexual-excited state to stop, because you feel for her. And because you stop, and give her $100, when it is supposed to be $80, in fact, you are telling her you r sorry for that, and respected her as a woman.

BlurWolfe
13-05-2009, 01:28 AM
Hi TS, thanks for sharing.

I am just wondering whether your quest is to conquer to ice peak or to win a gf. As not alot of PRC are typical as you find in GL and the tactics you need will be completely different.

As many bros have said, there are alot of gd massage lovers in sbf. So you should:
1. RTM with her as per normal
2. Ask her permission to intro massage customers (like me)
3. Bring her out whenever she is free

It may take sometimes but reward when it comes will be completely different feeling.

Lester1
13-05-2009, 07:01 PM
i finally manage to take the courage to call her...ya...as to all your advice, she is still friendly...she apologize to me again and thought becos of what she did, i will not come back again especially since I say I might go to others...

I apologize to her that i make her cry.

She say she also did not know why her tears rolled...she told me that back in china, she work in a really pure massage place for sport people. it is her master who call her...then she come. She dont know her master do hj when she is in china, only after she came and only after she asked, the master told her she did too. She thought maybe her master want to earn more then do it, and she tell herself she will not. but time is so bad...and she feared..

then she say one thing...wow...i dont know want to feel disappointed or happy for her...

She say after the incident, she tell herself all the more, she dont want to do it, never will she do it for money.

Wow...i think to myself..either she is a one in a million PRC..

I ask what if she really got no biz,

she mentioned that she would rather lost the money then to lost her soul.

at this moment, she got a incoming call, so I ask if she is willing to do massage for me again...

she say of course, only massage if i dont mind, I told her I will call her again to confirm...

After I put down the phone...I just wonder is she for real...wow...this is the first time I know of such PRC.

leecs
13-05-2009, 07:30 PM
Kudos to her!!! Really 1 in a million...

DO_I_BJ
13-05-2009, 08:09 PM
either 1 in a million or a phd in KC. lol.

jaynick
13-05-2009, 08:25 PM
Don't think too much lah.

Just enjoy the massage and that's all

fatty_leo
13-05-2009, 08:47 PM
IMHO, just take what she told you with a pinch of salt. Its a 50/50 scenario. Could be true or KC trap ;)

FL Lover
14-05-2009, 12:43 AM
i finally manage to take the courage to call her...ya...as to all your advice, she is still friendly...she apologize to me again and thought becos of what she did, i will not come back again especially since I say I might go to others...

I apologize to her that i make her cry.

She say she also did not know why her tears rolled...she told me that back in china, she work in a really pure massage place for sport people. it is her master who call her...then she come. She dont know her master do hj when she is in china, only after she came and only after she asked, the master told her she did too. She thought maybe her master want to earn more then do it, and she tell herself she will not. but time is so bad...and she feared..

then she say one thing...wow...i dont know want to feel disappointed or happy for her...

She say after the incident, she tell herself all the more, she dont want to do it, never will she do it for money.

Power leh. she got characters. But then hor... do u really believe in what she had sadi even though she cried in front of u when doing HJ? PRC gers are good with acting. Just putting the line before pulling u in for a big fat catch.
Classy KC leh. Like what the rest just said, dont believe in WORKING GERS.

Even if it is real, what u want to do? Support her by going to massage 2 or 3 times per week? Marry her? Make her GF? If so, there are plenty of poor souls out there for you to help.

Better wake yor mind up. Go out play, dont believe too much. Listen, Pity, Pay $$ and Fuck off. Y think so much? First place, she is not even related to u.

nitin
14-05-2009, 01:22 AM
嗨。。。家家有本难念的经。。。

yoursecret
14-05-2009, 01:27 AM

at this moment, she got a incoming call, so I ask if she is willing to do massage for me again...

she say of course, only massage if i dont mind, I told her I will call her again to confirm...

After I put down the phone...I just wonder is she for real...wow...this is the first time I know of such PRC.

Why not assume she is for real and respect what she wants? Just go to her for good massage, and nothing else. Not even a date. Treat her like your doctor or barber lor.

Liquid@cid
14-05-2009, 03:23 AM
Hi TS, thanks for sharing.

I am just wondering whether your quest is to conquer to ice peak or to win a gf. As not alot of PRC are typical as you find in GL and the tactics you need will be completely different.

As many bros have said, there are alot of gd massage lovers in sbf. So you should:
1. RTM with her as per normal
2. Ask her permission to intro massage customers (like me)
3. Bring her out whenever she is free

It may take sometimes but reward when it comes will be completely different feeling.

Bro you are talking about KC-ing her here, bro TS i strongly discourage you from doing so unless you have a strong mental enough to withstand the KC wave.....

just my 2cents worth

RegularJoe
14-05-2009, 03:44 AM
It takes real poverty or deep-debt for a girl to take up this line... That explains why you see so many FLs from the poorer, highly populated countries...

I don't think I ever meet a FL who didn't start this line because of some debt.

perhaps it is true that poverty does bend one's principals...

however, i respectfully disagree that all FLs are in this line purely out of poverty...personally, i know of a few who do it for the easy money...money she can spend on luxury goods... but pls don't misunderstand, this behaviour is not criminal...i am not judging that coveting after materialistic lifestyle is bad... i am only saying that not all FLs are that pitiful... but most are of cos...

who likes to sell their bodies and still appear happy/horny ?

RegularJoe
14-05-2009, 03:54 AM
my opinion of this affair that happened to bro TS...

there is hardly such a thing as "no choice"....i can safely say, in everything and every instance, there is a choice... along with that choice will be associated consequences...

this WL CHOSE to HJ TS, for whatever reasons that she conjured up at that time... as it was her decision to choose to HJ...i feel, she should have had understood what was required of her mentally and emotionally... logically to me, she should not have teared.... i am not quite convinced... i guess, i am a skeptic...

surely, it was not the first time that she encountered such requests from others... i tend to believe she must have likely thought about this matter before.. it appears too naive to me that she's "unprepared" for that eventuality... perhaps, she was adamant in her ways in not acceding to such requests..

nevertheless, i think bro TS should tread carefully.... women who tear easily, i sibei scared one.... ;)

DO_YOU_BJ
14-05-2009, 04:42 AM
U are starting to have compassion for this creature.
My advise for you is to stay away from her.
You are at the crossroads of KC, at your stage, falling in is a matter of time.
Do not take what they say as literal.
Crying is easy, go train yourself, even as a guy, it works.
You have been warned!

ekemono
14-05-2009, 06:29 AM
Hi TS,
Your needs are very simple; you wanted a massage and a hj, which she can't do it without spoiling your mood.
you really dun know much about her yet, so dun be too influenced by her.

Let me raise this tots in you.
That moment when you paid her $100 inclusive of hj, did she threw back the $40 to you?

Oralcraz
14-05-2009, 05:22 PM
Looks more like a KC trap. I'm sure every FL masseuse understand the trade. Only those in clean TN joint can be considered "no special service". Other then that, have to be careful.

DO_I_BJ
14-05-2009, 06:05 PM
That moment when you paid her $100 inclusive of hj, did she threw back the $40 to you?

wahhh power....

muachi
14-05-2009, 06:55 PM
now she has confirmed to you she just want pure massage which is one of the million PRC. Respect her, and that way you earned her respect to continue customer friendship with your usual pure massage. One day one may never know emotion may built up between you two, and naturally she become comfortable to enjoy that 'special fantasy' you have. Isn't this more enjoyable? Next you can provide her contact to bros who only needs pure massage. Provide her looks are presentable most bros will still enjoy those sensation of pure massage. I too enjoy such pure massage.:)

newyorker88
15-05-2009, 12:24 PM
Looks more like a KC trap. I'm sure every FL masseuse understand the trade. Only those in clean TN joint can be considered "no special service". Other then that, have to be careful.

Hehehe, you are sharp. Now days, the WL resort to crying to get customers back? NEver met any like this before. Most are smiling when you present them the money, but their looks of disgust is there. That is a fact, even if they are smiling at you. It is $$$ that they are after.

nsboy9
16-05-2009, 03:48 PM
bro , just carry on. dont HJ since you feel bad, just massage. since you like her massage , right? you are a good man. dont worry be happy. do not believe too much from women. trust me.

DiasFlac
17-05-2009, 12:16 PM
bro my respect to you.. at least u stop immediately i know pple who never stop n keep forcing on them they are worst than beast...they never think with their big head instead of their small head... this is a good lesson learnt :D thumbs up for u

roamersg
17-05-2009, 12:58 PM
Kudos to TS for how you have treated her. I am in camp that thinks there are a range of PRCs in views of KCing and what they want to sell. And I have also enjoyed the benefits this past year of poor economy in terms of bonking some KTV and HFJ girls who were resistant for a long time until their earnings dropped too much. I didn't feel the least guilty--this is all an economic transaction to the benefit of both parties, and perhaps I was lucky none teared up during the act!

That said, I would think your girl knew what was going on, that many had asked her before, and would be shocked if she was not approached before in China of all places where everything is for sale. She may still be attempting to be pure, but probably didn't want to admit to you she knew customers would ask her. If you really think her massage is great, then still see her. But if you in the back of your mind still hope to bonk her, then you should not. Either she is targeting you with a brilliant KC, or you risk finding yourself in a situation that you don't really want, as I think all you want is a nice bonk with a pretty friendly woman, and there are hundreds of those still around

DO_YOU_BJ
17-05-2009, 01:47 PM
bro my respect to you.. at least u stop immediately i know pple who never stop n keep forcing on them they are worst than beast...they never think with their big head instead of their small head... this is a good lesson learnt :D thumbs up for u

I dun agree wif your statement especially when dealing wif SUCH women!
Once i went to a TN opposite OCBC....gal looks good, nice body but in shorts
During massage, i became norty and started goin under her blouse and shorts
Though much objection, cos she say she dun do specials and also, the place dun allow, ended up banging her on the bed wif her covering her own mouth except when BJing la.
Conclusion, from that day on, we were FBs...............
So, from personal sexperience, I cant agree wif you
They flew all the way here doin this, and trust me, if you've been to any massage joints in the motherland, it's all a norm!
Unless those SinSeh type, other than that, even juagen is a NORM!
Do not be fooled!

starcrosser
17-05-2009, 10:47 PM
Regardless of what happen, TS have my respect. Just go to her for a pure massage.

Sometimes i just go for a massage only. I dun autoroam the girl unless she ask me if i want to services. If not i will dress up and go one.

Strange thing is that i would feel guility at times too but i let the feeling go as soon as i paid up as it is all about money.

FL Lover
18-05-2009, 12:38 PM
Regardless of what happen, TS have my respect. Just go to her for a pure massage.

Sometimes i just go for a massage only. I dun autoroam the girl unless she ask me if i want to services. If not i will dress up and go one.

Strange thing is that i would feel guility at times too but i let the feeling go as soon as i paid up as it is all about money.

hahahah..... It is only pple like you gets KC, cheated, lied and finally in SBF started to finger pointing at the girl who did that to you...

Are you all nuts or what? Do you seriously believe that the PRC mentioned by TS is so pure and she cried when doing HJ? First class actor. It is just a matter of time before TS started to pity her and finally ended with a broken heart and piggy bank.

Instead of discouraging TS, you guys are encouraging him. The more encouragement, the more TS will start to believe that the PRC is angel.

No worry, if TS gets KCed, helps are over here in SBF.:D

pewpew
18-05-2009, 12:57 PM
I have tell my PRC gf about this story and within a min, i m shocked!!!

Reason : Within a min, she managed to drop tears from her eyes (cry), nose red red and all other patterns come out...

Summary : She told me she is well trained in crying too...

Anyway, like what bro FL Lover said, there are bros here to help when TS kenna KC'ed :D

DO_YOU_BJ
18-05-2009, 12:58 PM
Opinions will defer.
From wat u read, u'll know who's a noob and who isnt in the WL world.....

aczeta76
18-05-2009, 01:04 PM

Reason : Within a min, she managed to drop tears from her eyes (cry), nose red red and all other patterns come out...

Anyway, like what bro FL Lover said, there are bros here to help when TS kenna KC'ed :D

kekeke...

I can also do that in a few mins .. u know.

:p

cockscrew
18-05-2009, 01:16 PM
I will gv her the benefits of doubts.
Unless you hv missed out some details...the fact that she does not call u or pester u after the incident means that she has no chance to KC you.
You were the 1 who called her again.
Unless she really lets go very very long line to hook you.
Don't think too much.
At the moment, I think she is quite genuine.
But if times go by and she is desparate with no money incomes....hard to say what she may have to do to survive.

FL Lover
18-05-2009, 01:27 PM

hahhaha... Its ok de. But the disturbing thing is that got 1 FUCKER with no brain zapped me and replied that my heart got eaten by pigs.

No wonder SG mens are so easy target for PRCS.. I really pity the guy who zapped me.

IT IS ONLY PPLE LIKE US with HEARTS GOT EATEN BY PIGS WILL HAVE THE LAST LAUGH AND PPLE LIKE YOU with HEARTS ARE AS PURE AS HOLY WATER WILL ONLY MAKE SBF A MORE INTERESTING FORUM. :eek:

et911
18-05-2009, 01:29 PM
I tend to agree with those bros who say the gal is out to hook TS in the long run.

TS, dont be taken in. I would even go as far as saying you should look for others who provide pure massage. Avoid her at all cost!

pewpew
18-05-2009, 05:33 PM
kekeke...

I can also do that in a few mins .. u know.

:p

Bro, u pop tears to KC PRC, different story mah!! lol :D

DO_YOU_BJ
18-05-2009, 06:10 PM
Diff story but idea same.......
Soon, PRCs will go back, 他妈的,为什么新加坡的男人都那么喜欢哭的呀?很象流刑流眼泪!
When this day comes, we'll know we're winning hehehe

Oceanlee
18-05-2009, 06:24 PM

din know our SG Guys also can cry cry to KC PRC MMs ... :eek:

Maybe I shall quoted : 龙妹, 我哭了....我好想你..你有想我吗 ? :D

YouTube - deng yi fen zhong (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GETmsbTH7zI&feature=related)

Or maybe the above song will help you to "流眼泪" .... :p

aczeta76
18-05-2009, 06:28 PM

errh... I dun do that to PRC lah.. only to my local ex-gfs...

haiz... till date, I had only cried 2 times for a PRC... thinking back, it was so juvenile..

longwinter
18-05-2009, 07:09 PM
errh... I dun do that to PRC lah.. only to my local ex-gfs...

haiz... till date, I had only cried 2 times for a PRC... thinking back, it was so juvenile..

sometimes l look and think back, l also feel that l am stupid...guess we all will sumhow makes some silly mistakes and actions at times...what is impt...is we still can survive out in 1 piece...:)

DO_YOU_BJ
18-05-2009, 07:26 PM
sometimes l look and think back, l also feel that l am stupid...guess we all will sumhow makes some silly mistakes and actions at times...what is impt...is we still can survive out in 1 piece...:)

Most important, is not to let history repeat itself but to make new history from what you learnt from history

longwinter
18-05-2009, 07:33 PM
Most important, is not to let history repeat itself but to make new history from what you learnt from history

Ya, will heed the advice of not letting history repeat itself...for me at least for now...l dun intend to play kc or any forms of mind games with the girls....just wanna enjoy myself for those few hrs in the dreamland, and off l go , and wake up once l step out of the place...

DO_YOU_BJ
18-05-2009, 07:34 PM
Hard but not possible
Practise makes perfect but one day, you'll be so heart hardened that all these will not appeal to you anymore
A price to pay for everything

apalucakap
25-05-2009, 03:43 PM
Relax bro, I think she is playing psychology. I had my fair share of those girls in Thailand and almost everyone of them could shed tears easily when it was time to depart. Grabbing and clinging, crying 'chan rak ter' techniques that make one so tempting not to go. They even cried when we blokes said we wanted to swap partners for the night. They are trained to do these tricks by their pimps.

If I were you, I wouldn't be so easily sway by emotion. These girls have heaps of tricks up their sleeves. One false emotional move might get you hooked.

GreenHorny
25-05-2009, 09:53 PM
this incident reminds me of sth similar back in china 2 yrs back.
was feeling damn horny and went to a BBS asking for bj. so came a young gal (not hot at all, but not much choice, and feeling damn horny)
halfway blowing me, with cd on, her eyes were like red n teary for a while...
she finished her job and i shot...
i felt quite bad for quite long after that, that y i din ask her to stop immediately after her eyes turn red. maybe i too horny, well, i tried to focusand shoot asap...
but one thing diff frm TS is that i din threaten her or wad la, b4 the deed both of us knew wad to expect mah...
anyway, the bj was one of the worst I had in my cheonging life...
in anyway, i think TS is a nice guy, but as wad bros said, beware KC traps

FL Lover
26-05-2009, 12:56 AM
this incident reminds me of sth similar back in china 2 yrs back.
was feeling damn horny and went to a BBS asking for bj. so came a young gal (not hot at all, but not much choice, and feeling damn horny)
halfway blowing me, with cd on, her eyes were like red n teary for a while...
she finished her job and i shot...
i felt quite bad for quite long after that, that y i din ask her to stop immediately after her eyes turn red. maybe i too horny, well, i tried to focusand shoot asap...
but one thing diff frm TS is that i din threaten her or wad la, b4 the deed both of us knew wad to expect mah...
anyway, the bj was one of the worst I had in my cheonging life...
in anyway, i think TS is a nice guy, but as wad bros said, beware KC traps

U got see PRCs cry after a FJ? I have hor. Not because of my problem :p but when i asked her what happened. She told me that she is not those kind who need this kind of job but because of her poor background. She had no choice but to do it...As she speaks, tears were like free flow, non stop dropping.

If u hear these words, I believe most of u would have become her regular customer. Before u think further, let me tell u something.

Her tears stop when I gave her a generous tip. She was happy like fuck. face changed like book. She happy loh but I was crying on my way home for being naive at that time...Lose $$ :mad:

Moral of the day, Listen and believed only 0.0001% of whatever they told u even if it seems to be true.

GreenHorny
26-05-2009, 11:24 AM
yeah...i got to be more resistent to all those tricks under PRC fls sleeves...
just finish watching china latest movie ' rape of nanking ' quite sad watching those china gals kena raped n killed by jap soldiers... now if i see FLs cry, lanjiao surely shrink...

K9696
26-05-2009, 01:17 PM
yeah...i got to be more resistent to all those tricks under PRC fls sleeves...
just finish watching china latest movie ' rape of nanking ' quite sad watching those china gals kena raped n killed by jap soldiers... now if i see FLs cry, lanjiao surely shrink...

good one, I agreed. me too.:D

markkeef
27-05-2009, 10:02 PM
it's really difficult not to fall into the KC trap cos at the same time we also want to be seen as humane and decent being at some level, and not just some horny guy out for some fun. think the best way is to keep reminding ourselves, and rely on other bros to knock sense into us when we falter.