PDA

View Full Version : Going to commit suicide tonight!

energyjohn
23-05-2009, 06:41 PM
Going to commit suicide tonight!:(

Killforsex
23-05-2009, 06:44 PM
Brother your John no more emergy...haha

tahana
23-05-2009, 06:46 PM
dun be a fool bro.. nothing worth more than ur life...wake up wake up!!

energyjohn
23-05-2009, 06:50 PM
dun be a fool bro.. nothing worth more than ur life...wake up wake up!!

In debt of more than $2K-due 1st June and need to pay $500 tonight, mum refuse to help and ask me to go jump for all she cares!:(

Flinger2
23-05-2009, 06:52 PM
Going to commit suicide tonight!:(

Whatever for??? What is impacting you now emotionally would past!! Trust me!

I've been through so many things in life.

Life is very precious, once lost is LOST......wake up BRO!!!

sexfrenzy
23-05-2009, 06:52 PM
$2k? fren how old are you to not have 2k?

Flinger2
23-05-2009, 06:54 PM
In debt of more than $2K-due 1st June and need to pay $500 tonight, mum refuse to help and ask me to go jump for all she cares!:(

AIYO!!! 2k only!!!! fuck lar bro! I know people in debt like 100 - 500k!!!

Just go credit counselling and work it off... alamak! WTF!

energyjohn
23-05-2009, 06:55 PM
$2k? fren how old are you to not have 2k?

I am a bankrupt, my parents want to disown me or ask me to die for all they care if I gamble again!:(

sammyboyfor
23-05-2009, 06:57 PM

Don't jump. You'll make a big mess and the poor mortuary attendants will end up having to use a spade to scoop your brain matter off the pavement.

Choose a method that avoids inconveniencing the rest of us.

energyjohn
23-05-2009, 06:57 PM
AIYO!!! 2k only!!!! fuck lar bro! I know people in debt like 100 - 500k!!!

Just go credit counselling and work it off... alamak! WTF!

If owe loanshark and bookie and parents won't care about me, might as well die.:(

peterpan_24
23-05-2009, 06:59 PM
is ur life worth less then 2k??? dun do stupid thin la fr goodness sake ,,, there many ppl worse off then u.... but they still ok n living well...... 2k is the aver amt one can earn per mth...dun tell me u going to kill urself over a mth salary... ur mum wont help u then try asking ur frd or other fr help la.....

energyjohn
23-05-2009, 06:59 PM
Don't jump. You'll make a big mess and the poor mortuary attendants will end up having to use a spade to scoop your brain matter off the pavement.

I have 2 sharp knives at home to cut off my wrists.:(

energyjohn
23-05-2009, 07:02 PM
is ur life worth less then 2k??? dun do stupid thin la fr goodness sake ,,, there many ppl worse off then u.... but they still ok n living well...... 2k is the aver amt one can earn per mth...dun tell me u going to kill urself over a mth salary... ur mum wont help u then try asking ur frd or other fr help la.....

Ask so many friends, some even don't pick up my calls or message me back.:( I am a bankrupt as well as this 2k debt, so might as well end it.:(

eternally
23-05-2009, 07:05 PM
A person on d verge of dying wont go ard telling pple he or she is goin to commit suicide.
I committed suicide twice b4..if u dont die, u goin 2 suffer more.

There is still a wk to go b4 1 june. So there may have some other alternatives 4 u beside CS. can ask frds for help? Return $ by instalment?

tahana
23-05-2009, 07:05 PM
ic.. cant blame ur parents.. given u ample warming. helping u endless time..its all abt u and urself.
dying is a stupid thing to do. if u work ur ass off.. doing factory work 16hrs a day.. u can earn back those money. even u sweep the floor like those bangala or old ppl.. sure to earn back the money.

its all abt u and urself...seriuously i hate ppl liek u who dun change and pull their family down.. but still death is not the way to sort things out.. wake up bro..

energyjohn
23-05-2009, 07:10 PM
ic.. cant blame ur parents.. given u ample warming. helping u endless time..its all abt u and urself.
dying is a stupid thing to do. if u work ur ass off.. doing factory work 16hrs a day.. u can earn back those money. even u sweep the floor like those bangala or old ppl.. sure to earn back the money.

its all abt u and urself...seriuously i hate ppl liek u who dun change and pull their family down.. but still death is not the way to sort things out.. wake up bro..

Bro, already too tired and since parents don't care about me liao. Might as well end it.:(

eternally
23-05-2009, 07:15 PM
I have 2 sharp knives at home to cut off my wrists.:(

So? If u really want commit suicide, u wont even post here for advices.

Pple here are not goin to pity u n many will laff at u for doing such a stupid action.

Let this be the lesson learnt n dun go gamble again.

energyjohn
23-05-2009, 07:16 PM

Pple here are not goin to pity u n many will laff at u for doing such a stupid action.

Let this be the lesson learnt n dun go gamble again.

Not here for advice.:(

kevin3505
23-05-2009, 07:16 PM
bro .my fren debt about 20k ,yet he never think suicide ,you only 2k!!!!please think yourself,you have many chance to earn how many 2k in your life if you still alive ,so please dun do like that.

energyjohn
23-05-2009, 07:18 PM
bro .my fren debt about 20k ,yet he never think suicide ,you only 2k!!!!please think yourself,you have many chance to earn how many 2k in your life if you still alive ,so please dun do like that.

It's actually more than that, 25 times more-long term debt.:(

eternally
23-05-2009, 07:21 PM
Which parents dun care abt their own children?

They may say die all u want but deep dwn they feel hurt by saying dat.

Tink tis time u really broke their hearts. And if u die..imagine d white hair pple have to mourn for black hair u(direct translate fr chinese)

energyjohn
23-05-2009, 07:25 PM
Which parents dun care abt their own children?

They may say die all u want but deep dwn they feel hurt by saying dat.

Tink tis time u really broke their hearts. And if u die..imagine d white hair pple have to mourn for black hair u(direct translate fr chinese)

I will select the time after they sleep and climb to the top floor to ensure I will die.:(

Flinger2
23-05-2009, 07:27 PM
Attention seeker.

milkking
23-05-2009, 08:36 PM
aiyo, small issue want to die, dun know whether to pity u or laugh at u, if evryone thinks like u, everyday casket biz going to prosper cos of so many so called "want to die" personnel. bro wake up ur idea la. there going to be a solution to ur problems 1 leh. people live for a mere decades, live life to fullest leh.

Santaclaws
23-05-2009, 08:56 PM
if you are worthless when you are alive, pls don't be worthless when u are dead. At the very least, sign up as many insurance plan as u can. Perhaps your parents might get you a coffin with the money.

SingViet
23-05-2009, 08:57 PM
You gamble, lose money and want others to pay for you? They don't want to pay for you and you want to jump off the block? Quickly, go and jump. You don't even have to courage to face the mess you created, how will you have the courage to jump off the block?

how old are you? You should be responsible for your own actions. You should be chopping off your hands instead. I think your parents will rather not have a son like you. Grow up! Wake Up! Be responsible for your own actions !!! :mad:

Panamera
23-05-2009, 09:04 PM
I will select the time after they sleep and climb to the top floor to ensure I will die.:(

Yo Attention Seeker Head Messed-Up Coward, dont bluff here la.

Just now you said you gonna to use 2 sharp knives to cut your wrists? Now you want to climb to the top floor to ensure you will die?

WTF, which methods you also cannot decide, no wonder you are a fucking loser!!!
1st - you want to kill yourselves over 2k
2nd - you blame your parents
3rd - you blame your friends
4th - you said that it's actually 25 times more-long term debt
5th - you cannot decide which methods to kill yourselves

If what you said is for real, the best method below aka "Die Cock Standing Method":
1) go to your kitchen, get a large soup bowl
2) fill up with ice and water
2) pull down your shorts
3) tie a live-cable over your prick
4) put your prick into that icy cold water large soup bowl
5) turn on the switch

This way will save the HDB cleaner a lot of trouble later...:D

Please come back as a GHOST to post tomorrow and let us know how's the KTV,Massage Health Centers, FL and Party Gals in the other world, ok? :D

Wishing you a speedy death! Your fucking piece of Char-Siew prickhead!

Torres_Mok
23-05-2009, 09:15 PM

Pls don't talk cock. :cool:

Happy Forever
23-05-2009, 09:19 PM
Not going to belittle you as I too face the same situation as you when I was younger.

Firstly,it takes the greatest courage to commit suicide because we human fears the unknown the most.If you really have this courage to do it,why not use it to face your problems?

Running or hiding from it doesnt solved the problem.Decide on the course of the actions on how you going to face the bookies,loansharks or whoever.Admit to yourself that you are really an arsehole and hardcore gambling addict.Dont have to worry about those bookies,loansharks as they are after money only.Their threats and actions only serve to heighten the fear of them,especially loansharks.Dont believe ask them out to meet and see if they dare?

Hopefully the following solutions can help to ease your fears.Dont depend on anyone help to solve your problems because I think your parents,friends and relatives had help you countless times with the promises from you that that will be the last time.You cant blame them for not trusting you again because you had broken off the trust they had in you.

Talk to the bookies and loansharks and work out an installment plan with them.Yes,it not easy and they will get abusive and also issue you threats.Sincerely tell them that you really have no ways to make good on the payment and also the amount that you are owing them now.Ask them to heap on the interest once and for all and then you will pay them a monthly sum till the full amount is settled.

For example,if say you owe 5k,ask him add on to it.Let say he add another 5k to it so in total you will owe him 10k.Pay him a certain amount every month but make sure it is within your means.Dont just promise him to advoid the problem temporary.Make good on your words.The installment amount maybe small but explain to him that you owe many people money and you are also dointg the same installment plan with them.Importantly is you are sincere in paying back the loans.Initially,they may not agree but you got to be sincere in conveying your sincerity to them in your discussion with them to overcome your debt problems.Dont overpromised them when they ask for higher installment than what you can really afford.Work out how much you can set aside every month from your pay to settle the debts.Even if they were to charge 300% interest,you got to accept it but your installment must not be more than what you can afford.

Then go work your butt off to pay off those debts.Only through this way will you stop your addiction to gambling.It is not easy but I have done this before.

Hope the above method can help you overcome your situation instead of thinking nonsense thoughts.

havana
23-05-2009, 09:49 PM
U sound like very young....:cool:
2k not that easy but also not that difficult to earn lah...
Any bros. here can recommend him go become gigolo a.k.a duck???:rolleyes:
I am serious....not making fun of u....

Panamera
23-05-2009, 09:59 PM
Not here for advice.:(

He said he is not here to seek advice, he's probably here to seek for soft hearted bros/sis to lend him money or an attention seeker!

Please read all his posting, he only replied when he sensed a willing listener to try to probe further....This type of losers won't kill himself la.:mad:

sexrookie
23-05-2009, 10:00 PM
Take things and sell to make up the 2K.

What are you surfing SB with.

PC or Notebook can sell

:D

havana
23-05-2009, 10:32 PM
Take things and sell to make up the 2K.

What are you surfing SB with.

PC or Notebook can sell

:D

Backside can sell too:D

jon2000sg
23-05-2009, 10:33 PM
school holidays go and work as waiter

in 2 months you have $2K

dun ever jump !

you are a Singaporean and you should know

we are consider a preveliged breed !

Think of the many $2k you can earn when your grow up !!!

DUN JUMP !!!

reacher
23-05-2009, 10:52 PM
Actually if you checked his previous thread:

32C single minah friend needs money to pay long outstanding rent and feed daughter
email: [email protected]
I'm just helping my single mum friend out, so do not ask for too much as in lower her pricing as she needs financial help.

Where got one decent minah call herself pussybabedoll if you are so innocent. In his thread, no one spoke to the minah before, thus providing that that miss minah is imaginary. Can imagine the person sitting behind the pussybabedoll msn is "Mr commit suicide" and begging kind-hearted people to give her $$$. Bank transfer preferred:).

Sammyboyforum is a very nice place. Here got a lot of kind hearted soul. I sure there is one Kum Gong guy who will pm TS "Hey there, I am willing to lend you $2000.". I guess in one night TS can earn $10,000 if there are 5 kum gong:)

In another post he posted he have group sex and paid $220. Can afford $220 but cannot afford to pay $2000 and want to die. Sorry to break your rice bowl TS:D

eternally
23-05-2009, 11:13 PM
If what you said is for real, the best method below aka "Die Cock Standing Method":
1) go to your kitchen, get a large soup bowl
2) fill up with ice and water
2) pull down your shorts
3) tie a live-cable over your prick
4) put your prick into that icy cold water large soup bowl
5) turn on the switch

This way will save the HDB cleaner a lot of trouble later...:D

Dat is mean! :-P

Panamera
23-05-2009, 11:26 PM
This is classic: Man pushes would-be China suicide off bridge: media

Man pushes would-be China suicide off bridge: media - washingtonpost.com (http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2009/05/22/AR2009052204096.html)

newbie_boy
23-05-2009, 11:38 PM
haha...this guy is testing for soft hearted SBF bros..2K. Like some bros suggested, sell his computer instead of surfing SBF. Offer his 'service' also can. Gambling is your own choice. Nobody forces you to gamble. So if you're indebt, you pay up and clean up your own mess..nobody likes to lend a gambler $$. Gambler never changes. That's what the gov have been trying to send out the msg. That's why we have advert on complusive gambling. This guy need consuling. Chopping off hand is no use. He'll only be a burden to society cos he becomes handicap. Can't work and contribute much to society anymore. Maybe should talk to the Ah Long and see whether they can offer him some grace or lobang to work for them to cancel the credit. 2K..work part time as promoter also can get this amount...

Satan 666
23-05-2009, 11:41 PM
What is the guarantee that death will solve your problem ?

You can feel evil forces inside your mind. You know there are some things in this world that are powerful but you can only feel them

After dying, who knows where you will be sent to

What if HELL Is worser than your life

What if there are more parents, more betraying friends, more loansharks with even more power to give you misery n pain n hatred n all things u are afraid of

Suffer the pain. Lets see what happens. Whats the worst that can happen? Someone kill u right? Thats what you want anyway. So just wait n watch n do ur duty n work hard

SATAN

Satan 666
23-05-2009, 11:54 PM
Relax. Change. Understand yourself.

Everybody is addicted to something or someone.

Without addiction you cannot survive life.

Find another addiction which is less dangerous

Fucking your neighbour(s) for instance. is fun as well as free.

many rich women in SG who never get any fingering. their pussies want someone. you can always gigolo for few weeks

havana
24-05-2009, 12:02 AM
many rich women in SG who never get any fingering. their pussies want someone. you can always gigolo for few weeks

Bro, where can find?:confused: I dont mind digging or licking pussy. I also need $ leh....:rolleyes:

luohan11
24-05-2009, 12:48 AM
If owe loanshark and bookie and parents won't care about me, might as well die.:(

bro...
loadshark & bookie dun wan ur llife...
they wan $$$...

die...can solve ur pro...( ya can but they wont go after any1 else after u die)?
or let other to clean up ur mess???

hate ppl like u like tat...
got pro. liao die lor.....
haz....

own $$$ only ma.... dan????
if u stop gamble & work hard ... 1 day u can pay off everything....
if not.... even ppl help u pay everything liao.... u still the same later....

think about it bro...

longwinter
24-05-2009, 01:00 AM
school holidays go and work as waiter

in 2 months you have $2K

dun ever jump !

you are a Singaporean and you should know

we are consider a preveliged breed !

Think of the many $2k you can earn when your grow up !!!

DUN JUMP !!!

wah, waiter can earn so much meh?? :eek::p

FL Lover
24-05-2009, 02:21 AM
school holiday now is it? All kinds of threads also have. Now even here have pple wanted to go sucide for debt of 2k.

U got into such mess and expects yor parents to help u? how long can they help u if u keep gambling?

My advice, U WANT TO GO N DIE, NO NEED TO TELL EVERYONE DE. JUST ANOTHER ATTENTION SEEKER.

kelwong135
24-05-2009, 02:38 AM
Great i got business to do liao i am doing casket service if u want to arrange any tent,coffin,prayer,food etc..... u can pm me i will arrange for u.will charge cheap.dun worry.

HCKing
24-05-2009, 03:11 AM
energyjohn
Samster

Send Message User Lists Last Activity: Today 12:29 AM

latest update, TS still alive and surfing SBForum as at today 12:29AM.:D

NewandLost
24-05-2009, 03:47 AM
maybe we should chip in some money and help him out?

sammyboyfor
24-05-2009, 04:09 AM

Should be "... you won't post here for ADVICE.".

"Advice" is a non countable noun; you do not add an "s" to make it plural.

"Advice" is like "Rice". You say... "Please pass me the Rice." You don't say "Please pass me the rices" because "Rice", like "advice", is a non countable noun.

There are many other examples. To test your knowledge of non countable nouns, go to English Language Quiz - Countable or Non-countable Nouns (I-TESL-J) (http://a4esl.org/q/j/ck/ch-countnouns.html) and take the test.

sammyboyfor
24-05-2009, 04:13 AM
Is he dead yet?:rolleyes:

JediSkull
24-05-2009, 04:43 AM
TS WAS GOING TO COMMIT SUICIDE! DID HE ATTEMPT OR DID HIS ATTEMPTS FAIL?

SO IS HE PLANNING TO COMMIT SUICIDE TONIGHT AGAIN? STAY TUNED FOR LATEST UPDATES ON THIS FUCKING LOSER! :rolleyes: :mad:

kylietsang
24-05-2009, 04:54 AM
nope.... just click and view his public profile ... that will show his last login time

jon2000sg
24-05-2009, 05:20 AM
wah, waiter can earn so much meh?? :eek::p

otherwise be gigolo lo ... ???

eternally
24-05-2009, 07:46 AM
Should be "... you won't post here for ADVICE.".

"Advice" is a non countable noun; you do not add an "s" to make it plural.

"Advice" is like "Rice". You say... "Please pass me the Rice." You don't say "Please pass me the rices" because "Rice", like "advice", is a non countable noun.

Haha..10s for d advice.

Din knw my CS past experience can gain pts lol.. Anyway 10s.

Panamera
24-05-2009, 09:43 AM
Actually if you checked his previous thread:

32C single minah friend needs money to pay long outstanding rent and feed daughter
email: [email protected]
I'm just helping my single mum friend out, so do not ask for too much as in lower her pricing as she needs financial help.

Where got one decent minah call herself pussybabedoll if you are so innocent. In his thread, no one spoke to the minah before, thus providing that that miss minah is imaginary. Can imagine the person sitting behind the pussybabedoll msn is "Mr commit suicide" and begging kind-hearted people to give her $$$. Bank transfer preferred:).

Sammyboyforum is a very nice place. Here got a lot of kind hearted soul. I sure there is one Kum Gong guy who will pm TS "Hey there, I am willing to lend you $2000.". I guess in one night TS can earn $10,000 if there are 5 kum gong:)

In another post he posted he have group sex and paid $220. Can afford $220 but cannot afford to pay $2000 and want to die. Sorry to break your rice bowl TS:D

What a lowlife loser piece of char siew...A scam by TS!!!!! What should we all do, brothers? :mad:

raibo
24-05-2009, 10:29 AM
think he can register a new nick after yesterday..

tanterry
24-05-2009, 10:37 AM
funeral costs more than 2 k! loan shark & bookie will just decorate your house a bit next week, but probably do it near lift area. At most your mom scolds you and later cannot obtain a loan from a ah long anymore.

ANDYSIAO14
24-05-2009, 10:57 AM
i have 2k ... i can even give you without any interest or
asking you back the loan...but...
did you think you are worth getting my $$ or any other
bros $$ that willing to chip in to help you...

every one gambled but to the extend till parents
wanted to disown you , i guess they had enough of your acts.....

nah...i hope you learnt some lesson if you are not dead yet... :)

and have a nice weekend... :p

lifeisfun
24-05-2009, 11:10 AM
hey TS..i will be waiting for you.....i mean news of you commit suicide in the media..not much other big news recently..u maybe able to make it to the headlines...knn..:mad:

ekemono
24-05-2009, 11:32 AM
http://passionateaboutblogging.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/12/suicide.png

Big Sexy
24-05-2009, 11:59 AM
think again

http://bbs.08bbs.net/Files/2008/2008-10/2008-10-10/20081010133659260.jpg

http://bbs.08bbs.net/Files/2008/2008-10/2008-10-10/2008101013370563.jpg

http://bbs.08bbs.net/Files/2008/2008-10/2008-10-10/20081010133720819.jpg

hamster80
24-05-2009, 12:43 PM
Freak man....damn disgusting..

But i think it will DO A GOOD JOB in deterring anyone from jumping from high ground ...:)

Maybe we should post the pictures of how you look when you died from different methods... Confirm will help interrupting one's suicide thoughts ;)

fruittree
24-05-2009, 01:47 PM
http://bbs.08bbs.net/Files/2008/2008-10/2008-10-10/20081010133720819.jpg

Wah so disgusting. Pity the guy who have to clean up the mess. :eek:

havana
24-05-2009, 01:54 PM
Oh my goodness!!!:eek: Guess she landed on her head!!!!:(

Panamera
24-05-2009, 02:58 PM
Gruesome photos are great to illustrate the intended point/message; some things just can't be adequately described in words. It is meant to be gruesome and horrific because suicide is not a painless proposition. This will serve to inform All Would-Be Suicides people---what they're getting into and it may not be at all like what they had imagined.

I can't say much about the hidden agenda of this 35 years old TS, though.

bangbangben
24-05-2009, 04:20 PM
Ask so many friends, some even don't pick up my calls or message me back.:( I am a bankrupt as well as this 2k debt, so might as well end it.:(

harlow...
need me intro u a lawyer which will help u? professional in dealing with bankruptcy.

ShittyAss
24-05-2009, 04:37 PM
harlow...
need me intro u a lawyer which will help u? professional in dealing with bankruptcy.

haha...bros out there...u all really provide alot of good advice to that joker sia...

I think he is plain lonely la...dun flood his thread man..TS also disappear liao..:D

Leverage Trader
24-05-2009, 06:00 PM
TS you really piece of shit, My own father kar me $12K i also never want to commit suicide and you want to kill yourself for just $2K debt. :( :(

You sure you brain wired correctly???

reacher
24-05-2009, 07:08 PM
i have 2k ... i can even give you without any interest or
asking you back the loan...but...
did you think you are worth getting my $$ or any other
bros $$ that willing to chip in to help you...

every one gambled but to the extend till parents
wanted to disown you , i guess they had enough of your acts.....

nah...i hope you learnt some lesson if you are not dead yet... :)

and have a nice weekend... :p
This is one Mr Kum Gong:D

But from what I know Mr AndySiao from his posting I know he is just giving the poster the benefit of doubt:D

havana
25-05-2009, 01:09 AM
Die already or not????:confused:

Big Sexy
25-05-2009, 11:03 AM
Smile tho' your heart is aching,
Smile even tho' it's breaking,
When there are clouds in the sky
You'll get by,

Mother's love
http://moca.virtual.museum/donnie2007/imagesonline/image123.jpg

mum refuse to help and ask me to go jump for all she cares!:(

casannova03
25-05-2009, 05:37 PM
TS die already??:confused:

I wanna donate "white money" to his parents to reward them for bringing up their son, no matter how useless he is!!:cool:

They deserve the reward!:D

FL Lover
26-05-2009, 01:02 AM
School holiday now... U all believe this FUCKER TS would really commit suicide meh because of 2k debts?

Other pple tio HIV, TIO 200K debts etc also trying their best to make the most of out it...Yet TS trying to die but announced to the world to know...

Stop playing the fool with all our bros here. There are many ways u can do to attract ATTENTIONS...

pussyman72
26-05-2009, 04:59 AM
he's probably here to seek for soft hearted bros/sis to lend him money or an attention seeker!

Please read all his posting, he only replied when he sensed a willing listener to try to probe further....This type of losers won't kill himself la.:mad:

lol i agree totally agree with you bro panamera. 2k wanna jump then i think i dont know die how many times liao LOL.

Blame parents for not helping him think he better go die then stay in this world and give his parents headache....

his own mess dont know how to clean up expect pple to clean up for him..... bloody gambler somemore bankrupt liao still dont know how to think n expect the parents to help... goodness this kind of son dont have also never mind.....

as what sammyb said dont jump n mess the place. find something better that nobody need to clean ur drity shit.......even die also wanna trouble pple.......

so many con artist now a day hiaz.....

Anyway hope to see u in the newspaper if u really jump ...... :rolleyes:

this's one of TS post http://www.sammyboyforum.com/adult-discussions-about-sex/119394-girlfriend-wife-offer-anal-5.html#post3636654 in apr... so big hole....

newyorker88
26-05-2009, 02:36 PM
as what sammyb said dont jump n mess the place. find something better that nobody need to clean ur drity shit.......even die also wanna trouble pple.......

so many con artist now a day hiaz.....

Anyway hope to see u in the newspaper if u really jump ......

this's one of TS post http://www.sammyboyforum.com/adult-discussions-about-sex/119394-girlfriend-wife-offer-anal-5.html#post3636654 in apr... so big hole....

I have a relative like that. He wanted to die, jumped off HDB a few times, did not die. First time 3rd floor, didnt die, 2nd time 7th floor, still did not die. Now in hospital.

Visited him, cannot recongise him. All bandaged up. Borken Limp and cracked ribs. In deep pain and suffering.

So to TS, you want to die, make sure you DIE. Dont give trouble to others, especially your parents.

You bring about this yourself, gambling. I am sure many brothers here would not pity you or give you $$. Wise up and be nice to your parents. They had done so much to bring you up.

You are a total disgrace.

DO_I_BJ
26-05-2009, 03:29 PM

stephan
26-05-2009, 06:11 PM
energyjohn
Samster

Send Message User Lists Last Activity: Today 12:29 AM

latest update, TS still alive and surfing SBForum as at today 12:29AM.:D

u r the most caring here! :D

blackpower
26-05-2009, 07:55 PM

That was his last post @ 23-05-2009, 07:25 PM. Should have been dead by 24th May..

Check his profile : Last Activity: 24-05-2009 04:38 PM

Still alive to check the forum if anyone has offered to hand him 2k for his loan. Bullshit.. :mad:

pussyman72
26-05-2009, 10:35 PM
That was his last post @ 23-05-2009, 07:25 PM. Should have been dead by 24th May..

Check his profile : Last Activity: 24-05-2009 04:38 PM

Still alive to check the forum if anyone has offered to hand him 2k for his loan. Bullshit.. :mad:

lol nvm lar maybe he now a ghost surf sbf in hell :D:p

cqueen
26-05-2009, 11:46 PM
lol nvm lar maybe he now a ghost surf sbf in hell :D:p

Since he so good at lying, I am sure all those lonely, wandering souls down there in hell would have been ' conned and makan' of their virginity by this lustful, horny soul.

HCKing
27-05-2009, 12:27 AM
u r the most caring here! :D

no lah bro i just hope he doesnt commit suicide cos if he does his debtors are the ones who will suffer. pity those innocent victims.:D

Cheonging101
27-05-2009, 02:19 PM
Has Bro TS died and gave everyone more breathing space yet?

I really don't want to share the world with such spineless dicks.

havana
27-05-2009, 11:46 PM
Dont know where is his songka???:confused:
Looking forward to yummy curry and majong session:D

Bangster
28-05-2009, 12:03 AM
TS,

before you jump (Im seriously hoping you haven't)

can pass me all the contacts of your ONS or ex-gfs and present gfs + FBs?

lcbguy
28-05-2009, 12:21 AM
Haha...... I like this :

"before you jump (Im seriously hoping you haven't)
can pass me all the contacts of your ONS or ex-gfs and present gfs + FBs? "

Big Sexy
28-05-2009, 10:37 AM
ADMIT IT! ......you want his rep Power 5 account too :D

can pass me all the contacts of your ONS or ex-gfs and present gfs + FBs

HCKing
28-05-2009, 02:41 PM
TS,

maybe gt too many of them which is causing him to want to jump!:eek:

hrodger25
28-05-2009, 04:42 PM
Bro TS,

For what commit suicide......for only $2K???:(

I myself have a huge debt of around 80 times of you but also never think off commit suicide.Just declare myself BKT only recently.Life still have to go on bro.Just stop gambling and work harder.Learn from the bad mistake and never never go back and do it again.

For me,i treat it as a new start of my life and work harder to earn back what i have lost.I can still work,drink,take care off my family and oh can also still go FL and msg,just need to do some budgeting can liao.Five years later off the road,the title BKT will be removed.

Hope you can pick yourself up and carried on with your life.:)

sibaysong4u
28-05-2009, 04:54 PM
TS will be back in 2 days time as a ghost :eek:(7 Days mah:D)

Cheonging101
29-05-2009, 10:38 AM
TS,

Bro! You serious or not! :eek:

He got STD leh! :p

HCKing
29-05-2009, 12:29 PM
Bro! You serious or not! :eek:

He got STD leh! :p

TS last login was 24 May. either he oredi done it or is busy bonking girls nw with his newly gotten 2k donation.:p

Cheonging101
29-05-2009, 06:07 PM
TS last login was 24 May. either he oredi done it or is busy bonking girls nw with his newly gotten 2k donation.:p

Really hope it's the former. :p

reacher
30-05-2009, 10:26 PM
To those who have send Mr commit suicide the $2k, you can report to the police and say he is lying and get your $2k back. If you read the news regularly, you should know this kind of conman often get send to jail. 2 years:D:D

Wynhan
01-06-2009, 01:16 AM
If you choose to jump........
my grandmother soul will be awaiting for you. R.I.P

If you choose to live.....
Maybe, there are some kind soul who might help you up with the debt. Or somebody to enlighten you.

Nicodemus
03-06-2009, 11:33 AM
Is he gone already?

NewandLost
03-06-2009, 11:38 AM
you cannot be dumb enough to take your life due to 2K caused by some PRC KC woman. Braddah wake up. I hope you are OK.

kyc2110
03-06-2009, 10:31 PM
god bless you. Threadstarter.

Cheonging101
04-06-2009, 10:42 AM
Anyone heard of any news of anybody jumping off any buildings? :p

suteerak1099
04-06-2009, 02:42 PM
If owe loanshark and bookie and parents won't care about me, might as well die.:( dying for the sake of 2k is too cheap. if wanna die, die for a debt ranging more than 500k.

Cheonging101
05-06-2009, 09:53 AM
dying for the sake of 2k is too cheap. if wanna die, die for a debt ranging more than 500k.

Yeah, bro! TS, you should steal, rob, cheat and borrow from all the loan sharks for maximum cred limit, give to your parents and THEN go and die!

Flinger2
06-06-2009, 12:15 PM
AN 18-YEAR-OLD school dropout, in debt from sports betting, fell 13 floors to his death after sniffing glue with his friend.

A coroner's court yesterday heard that Tiew Zhi Xiang's tragic demise began in the middle of last year when he began to bet on soccer online.

He soon fell into debt and his mother had to help him pay back the $1,000 he owed. He promised his mother that he would stop betting.

hmmmm..................

m0uz3
06-06-2009, 05:27 PM
AN 18-YEAR-OLD school dropout, in debt from sports betting, fell 13 floors to his death after sniffing glue with his friend.

A coroner's court yesterday heard that Tiew Zhi Xiang's tragic demise began in the middle of last year when he began to bet on soccer online.

He soon fell into debt and his mother had to help him pay back the $1,000 he owed. He promised his mother that he would stop betting.

hmmmm..................

great! the world do not need such a loser like him :p

d'Artagnan
07-06-2009, 01:01 PM
hang in there fren. dying won't make the debt go away :)

hosayboh
08-06-2009, 07:14 AM

hmmmm..................

If that's TS then he startedsurfing sammy at age 13......:eek:

Cheonging101
08-06-2009, 10:24 AM
If that's TS then he startedsurfing sammy at age 13......:eek:

Reach puberty already mah! Quite normal to be sexually awakened. If I 13 yrs old that time got SBF, I also join. :D

jj_rule
08-06-2009, 11:09 AM

hmmmm..................

TS is nt in this case!!!

i swear~ in this case this guy died on 1st march!!!
the guy is my bro's friend. my bro was the one who sniff glue wif him outside my hse!! my bro was actually arrested on the day the boy's death but lucky managed to let him go.
btw~ i am a girl n this is my ex bf acc.

lust4cb
08-06-2009, 07:31 PM
Oh my goodness!!!:eek: Guess she landed on her head!!!!:(

Really?! You think she really landed on her head? I GUESS she landed on her feet and finding herself still alive, she did a flip and crack her skull into half!

hosayboh
09-06-2009, 03:59 AM
TS is nt in this case!!!

i swear~ in this case this guy died on 1st march!!!
the guy is my bro's friend. my bro was the one who sniff glue wif him outside my hse!! my bro was actually arrested on the day the boy's death but lucky managed to let him go.
btw~ i am a girl n this is my ex bf acc.

huh....:confused: 25th may open account, now is your ex already ah.........really fast food love nowadays.......:rolleyes:

btw~ wats your point in letting us know u're a girl, are you spreading your love?;)