PDA

View Full Version : Another Case Very Sad to Read About This

NewandLost
03-06-2009, 11:21 AM
people wonder why foreigners dont trust chinese girls.. here is an example why - Shenzhen Stuff (http://www.shenzhenstuff.com/forum/topics/people-wonder-why-foreigners-1?id=1343813%3ATopic%3A2404171&page=12#comments)
I saw this and link it. Ang Moh got conned. Another statistic braddahs. This SG braddah in the thread said he lose big too. Seem like PRC very effective. Ang Moh is human too, could have happened to anyone who fall for this.

bunnyrabbit
10-06-2009, 02:23 AM
no matter if you are an ANG MOH..CHINESE..MALAY..INDIAN..or whatever race..

once the small head rules over the big head..then the same thing will happened time and time again lor..

so what's new then? :)

Chengdu dog
10-06-2009, 09:45 PM
[QUOTE]

So confirm PRC holes very dangerous - they are traps; once your kuku bird go in, cannot come out until u pay ransom.
But no problem for me so far - the PRC sluts can call me 'lao gong lao gong' until their throat & cb dry up!

Bro colins still want to marry PRC public toilet or PRC 鸡 :D

rogerlim
11-06-2009, 12:26 AM
actually, i know quite alot of PRC girls, it really depends what they went through, some are really scheming while others aren't. Depends on luck too la, meet one bad apple doesnt mean all bad right?

cablesnwires
11-06-2009, 06:34 PM
So confirm PRC holes very dangerous - they are traps; once your kuku bird go in, cannot come out until u pay ransom.
But no problem for me so far - the PRC sluts can call me 'lao gong lao gong' until their throat & cb dry up!

I think u might have heard them wrongly, probably calling you "老公公,老公公" :D

roxy
12-06-2009, 01:13 AM
well, it's really a sad case for that ang moh. i heard of sad case and i know of a few male friends of mine who are happily married to china woman. it's all about the luck you get when meeting china ladies. sometimes you get to know those who are out to cheat but there are china ladies who are really nice. i know of this guy friend of mine who got married to this real naive and nice china lady. really depends on luck.

ShittyAss
12-06-2009, 03:22 PM
well, it's really a sad case for that ang moh. i heard of sad case and i know of a few male friends of mine who are happily married to china woman. it's all about the luck you get when meeting china ladies. sometimes you get to know those who are out to cheat but there are china ladies who are really nice. i know of this guy friend of mine who got married to this real naive and nice china lady. really depends on luck.

Well..kC this kinda stuff very diffcult to say one...i also si bei experience wif Prc...alot of Prcs...but end up i also die big time then comes into Kc...

U may be able to control Kc against one Prc....but may not be wif the next Prc....Tats the rule of this game...

jon2000sg
12-06-2009, 04:40 PM
oh? good to read such stories
so wise up all and be aware of the
perils of Chinese MMs !!! :p