PDA

View Full Version : Question to Married Guys: How's Your Sex Life?

agoodfellahk
03-06-2009, 11:42 PM
I've been married for about 5 years. My wife is pretty, in shape (though we have children so not as in shape before children, but still very good).

But my sex drive, desire to have sex with my wife has virtually disappeared. I think it may have to do with stress, daily life, kids, work, etc... but still I do get relief via "pros" here and there.

What is the secret? Do you guys find you are having sex regularly with your wife and how often and how long have you been married?

Love to hear people's experiences.

agoodfellahk
04-06-2009, 08:55 AM
No one??? ?

groo
04-06-2009, 11:03 AM
No one??? ?You just have to make the effort to spend time with your wifey and build up the mood. Saying the drive has disappeared is just an excuse. You just have to learn and find out how to inject some fun into your sex. Don't get too serious with the wifey over small matters and have a cordial relationship. :p And you even mentioned your wife is pretty some more... Better treasure and keep an eye on her, least you regret it when it's too late!!! ;)

I'm married over 20 years liao and still make love with my small-woman every 1-2 weeks, considering the stress and busy schedule that i keep. You can have a fling every once in a while, but stick to the Phark-and-Pay policy our seasoned bros here advocate... :D

Peter
04-06-2009, 07:50 PM
Genrally speaking, it is quite normal for wife who have kids to neglect sex as she will ususally channel her energy to her kids, as the 1st priority, hope this explains. Of cos, there are exception, then, we must congrats those happily married men!:)

DO_YOU_BJ
04-06-2009, 07:54 PM
This is called married life.
Be glad you have kids to divert her energy away...
Imagine if you're childless & she aint interested to have sex wif you anymore...then how?
Its called a maturing relationship......
Just like when you all started initially, can bonk several times a day...then to once a day...then to once in a few day, then to once a week, then to once a few weeks, then to once a month and so on......
When it reaches this stage, its all about having a life together, sex will still play apart of it but it will not be the main factor as it was when it just started.
If you have urges and you find your wife cant fulfill your appetite, that's what all the lobangs in SBF is for.
No worry, she's normal......

mike1304k
04-06-2009, 08:35 PM
Bro Ts,

I understand how it feels to look at your wife and find her not as "attractive" as before. Or not feel the same stirring in your loins. A few years can seem like a lifetime. But have you thought about how many lifetimes she has given you? Imagine, she bore you kids, she looks after them while you are out making money. She has every right to feel loved and wanted by the man she has sacrificed so much for. She could say she does not want children, she could go out and play while you are gone and so on.

Sometimes I also find my wife has lost her shine... Perhaps because she is tired, perhaps because compared to some SYT, she is not as sweet. But bro, no one else comes close to my wife and I will not want anyone to take her place. I do have a little bite outside and am even having a snuggle and a kiss with a local on the side, but then I will always go back to her and she will be there with open arms.

It is also not how many times we make love. We can do it once in a few months or everyday. But each time we do it, we do it like young children experiencing love for the first time. Why? I know she wants to feel loved. I know she needs assurance from me. So I will take the effort to tell her which day will be our day... Only for us... and plan accordingly. What and where to eat, wat to do and so on. Even if it is to eat at home, I will plan wat to cook and the drinks and so on. Make her feel special, make her feel that she did not make a mistake marrying you. And then slowly lead her to the bedroom. It all starts with foreplay and foreplay starts when you start the date. Get her into the mood and slowly play with her mind. I promise you bro, even if you have sex once every 6 mths, it will be the most fulfilling sex than any other sex you will have from anyone else. If you want to feel loved, you must also love.

Lastly, for those bros who feel bored with their wives either because of how they have aged or bodies have turned, look into the mirror and see how much you have changed too. She still accepts you for what you are and become.

cqueen
04-06-2009, 08:58 PM
May I just share these words of wisedom:

All worries and unhappiness in life flow

from three poisons:

greed, malice and adulturous sex