PDA

View Full Version : Need some point of view

Diamond
07-06-2009, 07:31 PM
Sawadee Krup

Know one Thai coyote use to work in SG last year. During her tour of duty did help her quite alot, like send her to hospital during she sick etc etc. January this year as per promise visit her in Bkk. My trip was a memorable one. After the trip we decided to become couple. Call her up to 5 time a day, send her money as I don't wish her to work as a coyote or penthouse model anymore. Sometime did argue in phone even we didn't see each other as her jealousy level is very high, which make me have more trust in her.

Songkran was my 2nd trip visiting her. As usual before I bid her goodbye at the departure gate we will go to coffee bean to sit down to chat regarding past few days we spend together. Suddenly she pop up this question, she have to work as she don't wish to spend anymore of my money, and to be honest she also to me that the money I send her is not enough (23000 per month) She might be going back to work in SG as her agent keep pestering her to come here to work. I told her actually I trust u working as a coyote in SG but don't wish u to get trouble with the authority. If she get caught she can't enter SG again I told her.

She insisted that the agent will protect her. At that point of time also she know my age, actually I'm younger that her 3 years olds. She ask why I lie to her, I told her that I thai lady don't like to have boyfriend younger than them, thus make me lie to her. She told me that in this case she need to consider back our relationship.

As time is running out I left to catch up my flight. She also hugged me and tell me I wish to see u again in 3 month time. When in SG managed to win her heart back telling her I love truthfully, other then that everything I don't really care.

Again managed to convinced her not to work, telling her that I will try to send more money. This time is 27000.

But during this few days her attitude towards me change. Monday I send her money, but she told me she never received, thus never pick my call for 2 days telling me that im a liar. That night call her many many time, I think i accidentally pick up I heard very noise which make me think that she at outside.Two days later called her and tell her that will send her money again, from there we back to normal. Friday called her, I surprise to heard a man voice pick her phone up. But all I heard is 'BA' line in is 7 second only then when off. Called her again a few time she pick up and tell me I crazy, she now at temple praying. Yesterday she told me that she just have tatoo up her back. Now no money, need me to send again.

So bro here do you think she cheating on me?? Did ask her last Wed, was she serious or just playing. She told me if she playing she won't say 'I love You' to me, she will say 'I miss you'. Alot of customer did say 'I love you' to her but she told me her reply was 'I miss you'.

I really at lost now need so view of bro's here.

Snuber
08-06-2009, 09:49 AM
Woah............... a very serious case of kena KC here!

In the first place, you shouldn't even have offered her cash to keep her from working!

Anyway, alot of campers will be coming in here soon! :D

pewpew
08-06-2009, 10:24 AM
Bro, give me half of what u gives her, i will get a girl with very sweet voice and tell you I LOVE U 100 times.

Wake up from your idea, she is draining your bank, even if you are really rich, thats not the way to spend, i rather u go find FLs and bonk happily instead of torturing yourself running your though wild thinking of stupid things.

IF you are really rich and dun have place to spend, i believe there are alot of bros here that are willing to show you the "101 GODLY WAYS OF BEING HAPPY".

P.S. 99.99% she is cheating on u~

raibo
08-06-2009, 10:44 AM
99.999% she is cheating on u

23000 per mth!! u mean SGD??

If you can easily earn back this money, then take it as a lesson learn.

If this money is from the 1st prize Totto, 4D or Big Sweep, also take it as a lesson learn.

If this money is from your rich parents or family members, still can take it as a lesson.

If is your hard earned money thru many years.. then you should really sit back and think about the whole scenario. Imagine a friend is telling you the same thing. I bet you will tell him to wake up cos the gal is just conning his $$$..

mike1304k
08-06-2009, 10:53 AM
Bro Ts,

Just a few small comparisons ok? A Thai graduate working in an office can expect to earn about 15k baht a mth. With that, even rental of a reasonable apartment in a reasonable place will be about 5k baht and food for locals are not all that expensive. Unless you eat at restaurants and so on, a roadside stall will only cost you a few hundred baht a meal.

So if you woman says that 27k baht is not enough, either she is living the life of a princess of she is supporting someone (which will not be surprising).

My recommendation will be to cut loss and get out before you go any further.

Good luck.

brudder
08-06-2009, 11:43 AM
sad to say tis bro, pls "try yr best" to detach any emotional comfort with her asap...although U will not accept our suggestions as for "now"...

$23K baht closed to $1k SGD, now $27K...tis $1K is so important to be your mthly savings...instead now used to maintain her, & I muz say is high-maintenance kinda...

juz "let her go"...

Diamond
08-06-2009, 12:25 PM
If rent 5k per month u still need to pay for the utilities bill as well or all included in? Beside then send her money every month when ever I visit her in Bkk I did buy for her gold, HP, branded clothes etc etc.... Ya she supporting her sister which don't work at all. How much it cost does one to see a doctor at bkk?
At 1st she agree to let me meet her mother, but after the state of emergency happen in 12april she told me that the place is not safe to go.

At Hi5 when ever I send her 'I love you' comment 2 days later she will delete it at the pretend that she don't own a computer how can she deleted it.

I'm seriously need help from brother here.

At point I just feel giving up, but those memory were really sweet that hard make me to give up. I think I kena KC deep deep liao.

cablesnwires
08-06-2009, 01:07 PM
Bro Diamond,

Knowing when to let go is just the beginning. Really letting go is the most difficult thing to do. She's draining you both mentally and financially. In financial terms, I believe you are able to afford it. The mental torture is one of the most severe challenges in your life.

Break off all communications with her at once. I know it is difficult, but you have to find your own way to keep yourself occupied.

Like Bro DYBJ said, learned to love yourself, and not to give up yourself for the sake of her. Is she really worth it?

pewpew
08-06-2009, 01:32 PM
I think I kena KC deep deep liao.

Bro, if u have time, find the group of "buddies" here that chiong ktv regularly, i bet they can teach u a trick or 2 :D

Once u session liao, u will start to KC the girls instead ^^

HCKing
08-06-2009, 02:04 PM
If rent 5k per month u still need to pay for the utilities bill as well or all included in? Beside then send her money every month when ever I visit her in Bkk I did buy for her gold, HP, branded clothes etc etc.... Ya she supporting her sister which don't work at all. How much it cost does one to see a doctor at bkk?
At 1st she agree to let me meet her mother, but after the state of emergency happen in 12april she told me that the place is not safe to go.

At Hi5 when ever I send her 'I love you' comment 2 days later she will delete it at the pretend that she don't own a computer how can she deleted it.

I'm seriously need help from brother here.

At point I just feel giving up, but those memory were really sweet that hard make me to give up. I think I kena KC deep deep liao.

bro whenever u enter into a love relationship with a girl always rem this: what can she gives u? in this case frm what u have shared i see what she can gives u are only financial burdens and feeling of insecurity. ( god knws what she's been doing behind yr back in LOS ) as 4 what u can give her think we all can see is this: $$$$$. if u intend to go long term relationship with her r u sure u r able to carry her financial burdens, what worse, her whole family's financial burdens 4 her?

2ndly, alot of these girls r actually quite naive and wildful. on one hand they can open mouth ask for $$$ frm their KC lovers, on the other hand they could be spending them on shopping spree, partying, drinks and bad boy lovers. if u want to 'help' must make sure u r helping those that deserve the help if nt u will only be the one at the losing end. Yes, LOS girls are very loving, passionate and wild when bonk but also rem u might nt be the only one enjoying these treatments and sharing the sweet memories. i believe this is also what u actually feared which is y u r at a dilemma nw whether to carry on with her or nt. think rationally bro, and try to think long term: if u were to marry her, what can she gives u? is she a wife material? will she be an asset or a burden to u?

think abt it bro.

Harvest
08-06-2009, 05:30 PM

Reading your post reminds me of the day I fell for a thai FL some 10 years ago. Sweet memories for me too! Now 10 years later, she still writes to me and calls me every 3 to 4 months asking me to help her younger sister apply visa, help her pay her bank loan, buy her a property in Bkk etc etc... blah blah blah... 10 years!! Thaz how persistent and determined these WLs can be! :eek: I think I can start a new thread call "Letters from a WL" liao... haha.

So bro, u are right to say that you have been KC-ed big time. And what you're going thru is just the beginning... I can assure u more nightmares to follow. But the very fact that you've admitted it is a good sign. You have to be brutally honest with yourself on this: Are the sweet memories of an illusionary love worth all the burdens u are going to bear?? These girls are well-trained in the art of KC. If u would like to know more about thai WLs and how they think and operate, you should read Stephen Leather's "Private Dancer".

NewandLost
08-06-2009, 05:53 PM
er, braddah you got scammed. you say you wire 27 to her and she not rec'd so you wire 27 more? that makes 54. and you still dont know the truth. she play with you braddah. i bet she have that bf and they are laughing at you from high class apt they rent with your money and the money of many others. braddah, best to quit now when you still have the power to come here to ask for advice. you have been KC they working you braddah. please for your own sanity quite now. call her and tell her to f off. do it for us and yourself and your family.

Diamond
08-06-2009, 05:56 PM
Right now I not too sure should I carry on with relationship...
Ya I read the story by Stephen Leather's "Private Dancer" before.
Back in Bkk I did test her like try to ask her go to Siam and bring her to Club21. Upon seeing the price of the clothes she told me very expensive. She don't need one. Those street one will do.

But now after she know my age, I feel she totally change. Last time can miss call me up to 10 time if i never return her call. Now call me also seldom, Im the one who need to do the calling.Today it has been 2 days leaw I try to reach her but keep rejecting my phone call. She only call me when those important thing happened.

I really love her very much, at point I did tell myself those are just negative side of mine think. Totally can't bear to give up the relationship and so much effort I have put in. Up to now I support her going for 6 month. I not too sure what really she want from me. She also told me that she hate Thai man, I heard alot of bro's here mention that all coyote did say the same thing.

Xgenre
08-06-2009, 06:28 PM
Reading your post reminds me of the day I fell for a thai FL some 10 years ago. Sweet memories for me too! Now 10 years later, she still writes to me and calls me every 3 to 4 months asking me to help her younger sister apply visa, help her pay her bank loan, buy her a property in Bkk etc etc... blah blah blah... 10 years!! Thaz how persistent and determined these WLs can be! :eek: I think I can start a new thread call "Letters from a WL" liao... haha.

So it's been a 10 year long HARVEST for her? :D

mike1304k
08-06-2009, 07:26 PM
Back in Bkk I did test her like try to ask her go to Siam and bring her to Club21. Upon seeing the price of the clothes she told me very expensive. She don't need one. Those street one will do.

But now after she know my age, I feel she totally change. Last time can miss call me up to 10 time if i never return her call. Now call me also seldom, Im the one who need to do the calling.Today it has been 2 days leaw I try to reach her but keep rejecting my phone call. She only call me when those important thing happened.

I really love her very much, at point I did tell myself those are just negative side of mine think. Totally can't bear to give up the relationship and so much effort I have put in. Up to now I support her going for 6 month. I not too sure what really she want from me. She also told me that she hate Thai man, I heard alot of bro's here mention that all coyote did say the same thing.

Bro TS:

All the signs are telling you that you are in a royally big KC, she even acts like what you give her is not enough when it is more than most other people get. You mentioned that rent have to pay utilities and so on... but others can do it for so much less.

Why many men get caught is because they confuse love with the feeling of being loved. And also they just do not want to cut and let go. Isn't it like if you bought some shares and after a little profit, the shares tumble? You had the high, you remember it, and now that it is in the low, you are just unwilling to let go?

Bro, I ask you this, 6 months of money and effort.... is it worth it to carry on and let the lady laugh all the way to the bank? Do you own homework lah, go to Bkk and not test her, go and ask others how much they are earning and yet they can support their own families. Don keep giving yourself reason to give to her. You must walk away because she is just as ready to walk away from you and tell you thank you for a good meal.

Even a KTV gal will tell you how silly and easy to trap men of Singapore are.. tickle them a bit and they will give you their whole. Go to a KTV club called Claudia in Rachada, tell them you are from Singapore and get the Sawadee Kruup treatment.

Diamond
08-06-2009, 08:28 PM
Thanks for those comment. I will decide what to do next.
Last not least I felt weird when ever I call her she at home.(can heard she talk to her sister as she sometimes shared our conversation if it funny) When she at outside normally she will go her nearby careffour to buy her dog food. Never ever caught her outside clubbing or partying even try to call at 2am she at pick up her phone told me watching tv, only starting last week the tell tale sign that make feel not secure.

simple2kee
08-06-2009, 09:37 PM
TS, u r definitely being kc-ed. it is time to get out of the TRAP.

brudder
08-06-2009, 09:49 PM
Bro, 10 out of 10 bros have tis consensus tat U kena KC-ed...

understand will not be easy for u to juz let go due to tis emotional bonding...juz release slowly, start to e.g.

-- missed mthly payment, transfer lesser amt as time goes by till U feel ok, then stop completely
-- look for "replacement" to replace the emotional bond, but try not to repeat the KC thing again...

juz a matter of time before U pick yourself up again, juz like pples who lost their loved ones or divorced, give them times, they will remarried again shld a right one comes along...TIME is the key here.

Harvest
08-06-2009, 09:51 PM

10 years ago, I supported my tirak for 12 months so I can understand how deeply entrenched u are now. 10 years ago there was no SBF for senior bros to wake me up. You have read Private Dancer, read all the well-intended advice the experienced bros here have given you and you are still REASONING for her, giving her the benefit of doubt...

And naturally so, because studies have shown that our emotional impulse is 24 times more powerful than our logical reasoning! Getting KC-ed is just like drug addiction and alcoholism etc. Very hard to reason with the victim one.

But anyway u said you have tested her. So just because she said that she doesn't buy expensive clothes means that she has passed your test?? She said that she hated Thai men = passed test?? :eek: WAKE UP!!

Let me tell u what she wants from you: She wants u to be her convenient ATM. When need $$$, call u; don't need $$$, just ignore u. Simple as that. And she can confidently do that. Why? she knows deep in her heart that u can't let her go because she has hooked you so deeply you'll bleed (emotionally) to death if you dare.

Do u DARE take up the challenge and prove her wrong? :rolleyes:

So it's been a 10 year long HARVEST for her? :D

It was a 1-year long HARVEST for her only, then she has to slog for another 9 years with no HARVEST. :p

utopian355
08-06-2009, 10:23 PM

bro

to prove everybody's point here, why not u reverse phsycho her?'

tell her ur in trouble and need her help, see wads the her response.

high chance she will send you one spider if ur lucky

rogerlim
08-06-2009, 11:37 PM
10 years ago, I supported my tirak for 12 months so I can understand how deeply entrenched u are now. 10 years ago there was no SBF for senior bros to wake me up. You have read Private Dancer, read all the well-intended advice the experienced bros here have given you and you are still REASONING for her, giving her the benefit of doubt...

And naturally so, because studies have shown that our emotional impulse is 24 times more powerful than our logical reasoning! Getting KC-ed is just like drug addiction and alcoholism etc. Very hard to reason with the victim one.

But anyway u said you have tested her. So just because she said that she doesn't buy expensive clothes means that she has passed your test?? She said that she hated Thai men = passed test?? :eek: WAKE UP!!

Let me tell u what she wants from you: She wants u to be her convenient ATM. When need $$$, call u; don't need $$$, just ignore u. Simple as that. And she can confidently do that. Why? she knows deep in her heart that u can't let her go because she has hooked you so deeply you'll bleed (emotionally) to death if you dare.

Do u DARE take up the challenge and prove her wrong? :rolleyes:

It was a 1-year long HARVEST for her only, then she has to slog for another 9 years with no HARVEST. :p

agree so true. lol

sexoholic
09-06-2009, 02:29 AM

I hardly post, but I have to.
You should not feel unsure about carrying on the relationship.
You must be sure about what to do.
So do not falter, just get the hell out of there and have a good life.
Do not look for love in the wrong places.

Diamond
09-06-2009, 08:16 PM
Manage to get her thru the line today in the noon after thousand times of call since last 3 days. Her reason why she keep rejecting the phone call as she left her hp in taxi on the way temple. Today only she when to AS centre to collect her sim-card back. As far as concern she using pre-paid, in SG if u use pre-paid, if u lose the sim-card for sure u cant get the no. back. Anybody here knows about thai pre-card stuff, if lose can it be replace back new one and the no. remain the same. After that she told me she mai mee tang,(no money)
She told me she been thinking alot these fews days. Ask her to share with me she refuse. Finally ask her it has been three days since we talk, do u miss me I ask her? In angry tone she end the line. Try to call back again thousand time she never pick up her call. Maybe I told her only Friday I can send her the money that why she refuse to pick up my call.

Well I send her message that tomorrow I have to go to hospital for knee operation which I suffer after too much of playing football. Told her to pray for me that hopefully that the operation will be smooth and safe one.
Call her again she keep rejecting my call. Hai

Well my intention to tell everything straight in her face that once she pick up my call.

Can please stop all the nonsense.
When 1st time I know you everything u tell me was a real story.
Back in SG after I pay u visit in Jan everything was sweet.
U never demand me any money.
If no money it's ok. Mai plen lai.
Now, every now and then u don't have money, u call me to send then if I delay the period u don't which to talk to me unlike last time.
U love my money or U love me?
I love U so much that why every little lie u tell me I keep act as nothing happened cause all those lie is not harmful to our relationship.
But now u keep on lie and lie.
Money everytime was not enough for u in effect I been increase the amount.
Last time every morning when u wake up u would call me in 1st place to listen to ur narak voice. Now seem like u can't been bother about me.
I think we better give each other a little space and time to think about our relationship.

Maybe bro's here got any better solution.
Im open with any better solution.

HCKing
10-06-2009, 11:13 AM
bro i am quite sure she has already got a new lover. like i said these girls can be quite naive and fall in love with bad boys and casanovas easily. since she is in LOS u will never knw wat she does behind yr back. faster cut yr losses.

Charmaine
10-06-2009, 11:27 AM
If there's one thing I learnt from my experiences in dealing with a Thai girl, it is this - she may not have been lying to you before, and she may not be lying to you now.

In other words, she may have had affection for you before, but she seems to have lost a lot of it now. It may or may not be because of money, or it may or may not be the fact that she found someone new, but the most important lesson to take out of this is - Thai girls are generally very, very, very (I can't stress this enough) volatile when dealing with relationships. Singaporeans are more romantic and idealistic when it comes to relationships - we expect things to last forever. Thai girls never do. Boyfriend today, break up tomorrow; husband today, divorce tomorrow. Loves you today, loves another tomorrow. Deal with it. That's why they've been labelled as "cheaters" and "money-launderers" most of the time, and to a certain extend these stereotypes are unfair, but if that's the way they are going to deal with relationships, and if you cannot accept the insecure nature of how it's done, then you're probably not ready for Thai girls.

P.S If I couldn't get my girlfriend on the line for 3 days, I'd be the most worried man in the world. Not to pour scorn over your girlfriend's (supposed) honesty, but sometimes it's the way she explains it that gives it all away - does she just shrug it off, or does she at least try to make you understand that there's nothing to worry about? If my girlfriend just shrugs it off, then I'd be devastated. When you try to cover up a lie, you normally keep it short, because the longer you go on, the more holes will appear. At least when she's telling the truth, there are little nuggets of information that run along that will make you feel more at ease.

There are a lot, a lot of things she could have done in 3 days without your knowledge.

At the end of the day, if you're really in love with her, then fight to win back her love and affection for you, like how you're doing now. If you're in it only for the exotic experience or desperately clinging on to whatever "gfe" that she still could potentially give you, then bail now. I'm not in a position to tell you what to do or what not to do, and nobody else here is, but if you take the relationship as "sabai-ly" as her in the long run, it might be a better way of handling everything. Too many Singapore guys, once they start having too much to lose when they start on the whole "love and sponsorship" deal, become possessive and freak the girl away. Don't fall into that trap. :) At the end of the day, they're Thai girls, but still girls.

Si Geena
10-06-2009, 11:56 AM
But bro, he feed her 1k every month still buey gao. I think the proof is there for all to see liao...

FL Lover
10-06-2009, 12:26 PM
Manage to get her thru the line today in the noon after thousand times of call since last 3 days. Her reason why she keep rejecting the phone call as she left her hp in taxi on the way temple. Today only she when to AS centre to collect her sim-card back. As far as concern she using pre-paid, in SG if u use pre-paid, if u lose the sim-card for sure u cant get the no. back. Anybody here knows about thai pre-card stuff, if lose can it be replace back new one and the no. remain the same. After that she told me she mai mee tang,(no money)
She told me she been thinking alot these fews days. Ask her to share with me she refuse. Finally ask her it has been three days since we talk, do u miss me I ask her? In angry tone she end the line. Try to call back again thousand time she never pick up her call. Maybe I told her only Friday I can send her the money that why she refuse to pick up my call.

Well I send her message that tomorrow I have to go to hospital for knee operation which I suffer after too much of playing football. Told her to pray for me that hopefully that the operation will be smooth and safe one.

Well my intention to tell everything straight in her face that once she pick up my call.

Now, every now and then u don't have money, u call me to send then if I delay the period u don't which to talk to me unlike last time.
I love U so much that why every little lie u tell me I keep act as nothing happened cause all those lie is not harmful to our relationship.
Last time every morning when u wake up u would call me in 1st place to listen to ur narak voice. Now seem like u can't been bother about me.
I think we better give each other a little space and time to think about our relationship.

Bro, what you have encountered is very similiar to what I have experienced too abt 2 year ago. U are lucky, u r single while I am married with kids.

Same as you. The KC METHOD used is very straightforward. Let me share with you on their tactics and tricks.

1) The gal is very sweet and nice to you.
2) The gal treats u like her everything
3) The gal will cry for u if she thinks that u no longer love her
4) The gal did not ask for u ANYTHING, $$, PRESENTS EXCEPT YOUR SPERMS AND DICK AND KISSES WHEN U R IN BBK.
5) The gal will faithfully tell u she is not those person playing around with love. She different with other thai gers
6) The gal will tell u that she wants u to call her and she is happy to hear from u if u call
7) $$ IS NOT IMPORTANT TO HER. U R IMPORTANT TO HER!

Once u get hooked to her after repeated BBK trips, then she will start to do these:

1) The gal will tell u she no longer working because of U, so no $$
2) If u tell her u r not rich, poor man son. She will tell u... Any amount $$ ALSO CAN e.g. $SGD 200 blah blah
3) If u act hero and tell her u can give her $1000 SGD, U R ASKING FOR TROUBLE. The gal will think U R RICH
4) The gal will start telling u she need more $$ for dailiy expenses. Living in BKK is not cheap. Have to pay for cars, pay housing, pay bills and sent $$ to parents.
5) The gal will tell u she love u MAK MAK. She did not go and sell her body or work cause she love u but U have to support her!!
6) If u did not give what she want, she will MIA for a couple of days and even refuse to listen to phone.
7) The gal will only be good or NICE to you if she needs $$. She will call and tell u that she wants u, how bad she miss u when that happens.
8) The gal will tell u that u do not love her at all cause U DID NOT SUPPORT HER! She will tell u she wanted to breakup so as to make u anxious and worried abt her.
9) The gal will REMIND u on whatever promises U HAVE TOLD HER DONKEY YEARS AGO and now u have forgotten.

NOW U find yourself into a CORNER, U come into SBF ask for help.
Here are the RUNAWAY tactics:

1) Do the THAI way. Tell the gal that you have a NEW GIRL. Then TOTAL CUTOFF. Change your HP number. Do not CALL HER. The gal will know that the relationship is finished if u have done this.
2) Do the BO CHA way. Tell the gal that she can go n work since u have no $$ to give her. If you got the time, then u will call or see her when she is in SG
3) Do the REVERSE PHYCO way. Tell gal that u do not have $$ to give so much. Can only give $500 or less. Ask her take it or leave it.
4) Do the SELF-CLAIMED PLAYBOY way. Tell girl that u do not have enough for her. Tell her that u love her very much but if she want to go working, then u will support her decision. Tell her that you still want to see her in SG. Tell her that you will wait for her. Then when she is in SG, go see her in her hotel, show some concerns n love but $$, BIG NO NO. PLAY BOYS dont GIVE $$.:cool: They play with their mouths....:p

My ADVICE: Do the THAI way. Then spend your $$ (budget of 1k ONLY) on 2 gers e.g viets or fair indo minahs. More fun this way. Many pple will say 1k not enough. Dont listen to them. I ask u this qns. DO U THINK U R THE ONLY ONE TO THEM? THEY HAVE MANY GUYS. U R JUST ONE OF THEM

DO_YOU_BJ
10-06-2009, 01:50 PM

Read wat you posted.
Why you keep crawling back????
Why do you kneel after you stand tall????
As for the prepaid card thingy, no, she didnt loose the card, she just got another line, use a totally UFO number to sms her something not your style, you'll see, but wait a few days more.
Better still, call her new number & while talking, use a BRAND NEW number she's not familiar wif and call.

The prob here is not her, it's you
If you read and understand the many threads here in this section, you'll know that this is called SELF KC!

mike1304k
10-06-2009, 01:58 PM
Ts is trying to win her back and go back to the times when they had bliss together. He does not mind the cost and or the pain or the humiliation as long as they are close again.

Like Bro DYBJ, it is a clear cut case of self KC. So lets just not waste anymore time here. He comes asking advice (sammyboss... I got it right, right? advice and not advise right?), but he disregards it because the truth is too harsh to bear. What can come of it? It will be the same as the lesson I learnt many years ago in the same country.... Kenna KC liao, don cry... bcoz most of the time, we just do not know when to cut our losses and to quit.

Charmaine
10-06-2009, 02:09 PM
Often, when money starts to become a source for concern, that's when the "gfe" or the romantic feelings become a thing of the past.

In my opinion, based on my admittedly very limited experiences interacting with Thai women, most aren't bad by nature. If your girl isn't a bargirl or a WL, chances are the typical girl will just be normal city-dwellers looking for a way out. Money is important to them, but so is it for everyone else, not only Thais. Thailand may still be a third-world country, but Bangkok is quickly gearing up to become a modern city fast approaching "developing" status. So many of the stereotypes have to be thrown out of the window when you're dealing with Thai girls, especially those born and bred in the city.

I guess the key is to establish, as accurately as you can, if the presence, or absence, of existing monetary support will make or break your bond with her. What are the primary foundations of this relationship? If she starts throwing tantrums when you cut the supply, is this foundation based on love? Does she still call you or say sweet-nothings to you when there is no money in play? How much is she willing to compromise on her current lifestyle in order to accomodate a relationship with you (in other words, you give money; what does she give in return? Sex isn't a gauge)?

More than anything, perhaps, Singapore men have to learn how to "fly the kite" - pull her back and let her go intermittently. Once you start calling her "thousands of times", she's going to get bored and she's going to take you (and your support) for granted. Singapore girls are known to take desperate men for granted, what more pretty, young Thai girls who have no shortage of hot Thai men back in their own country speaking their language?

I know you're been giving her money to support her and it's probably already more than you can afford, and that after giving so much for the relationship you just can't lose her. But this game is really just for people who can afford to play it - if you can barely afford to give her 1k a month, then don't. Money doesn't buy love, never did and never will. You can choose to help her, but only within your own comfortable range. If you save 1k every month and can afford to lose, say, 400 dollars out of that 1k to 4D, for instance, you might wish to transfer that risk to support her - it doesn't hurt you financially and only takes a slight adjustment of your lifestyle to accomodate her requests. Once you go "all-in" (like poker), you're left with a "all-or-nothing" situation, and smelling desperation, girls will likely back off. On the other hand, if you can afford it, support her financially, but play it cool, choose to trust her (within reason, of course), and give her plenty of reasons to continue loving and hanging around you, then the relationship will last. In the meantime, though, if she doesn't show willingness on her part to adjust her own lifestyle to allieviate your financial commitments to her, then she's probably not worth it.

I know you love her, but you have to establish quickly if it's really love (for instance, if she has a child, will you be willing to love her child as much as her? If she were to meet with an accident one day and lose her looks, limbs or the ability to talk, will you still marry her?), or the ultimate desire to claw back that elusive "gfe" that she has given you in the past?

Sometimes, the answer is blatantly obvious.

DO_YOU_BJ
10-06-2009, 02:19 PM
Like Bro DYBJ, it is a clear cut case of self KC., but he disregards it because the truth is too harsh to bear. What can come of it? It will be the same as the lesson I learnt many years ago in the same country.... Kenna KC liao, don cry... bcoz most of the time, we just do not know when to cut our losses and to quit.

That's why i didnt really bother to post or give any advise till now.
If he can swallow, and try my suggested method then maybe got hope.
For all you know, even if caught red handed, she GFE him a bit, he soft liao & will forgive all her deeds all over again.
This type, just need to wait for them to break then they'll have no choice but to either wither away quietly or forced to wake up or worst still, remain like a walking living zombie for the rest of his life like a few here in this forum that i've met.....

mike1304k
10-06-2009, 02:43 PM
That's why i didnt really bother to post or give any advise till now.
If he can swallow, and try my suggested method then maybe got hope.
For all you know, even if caught red handed, she GFE him a bit, he soft liao & will forgive all her deeds all over again.
This type, just need to wait for them to break then they'll have no choice but to either wither away quietly or forced to wake up or worst still, remain like a walking living zombie for the rest of his life like a few here in this forum that i've met.....

True bro... I hear u... It is not only in Thai, but in many others countries... You are getting KC'd and you do not know or if you know, you do not want to admit, till the time when the cold hard truth hits you and then you are too drained. But he should go to KTV called C in BKK... it is well known as a Singaporean haunt and the moment you walk in there, the girls will eye u like lions watching their prey... I "died" there many times and it is affectionately known as "heaven and hell" in my circle of frens.... Wen the girls latch on, they will bring u to heaven.. and then wen the KC starts, you go straight to hell without even having a chance to catch a life preserver... But to admit, it does feel so nice to be in the heaven zone... and any normal sane person will try to stay in it... no matter wat the costs are... in the end...you will be a lifeless zombie.

justl00king
10-06-2009, 02:55 PM
I really at lost now need so view of bro's here.Bro,

This is one clear cut case of KC trap. She doesn't want to see more of you, only want you to SEND MORE MONEY.

I know it's difficult but you gotta be strong and do the right thing.

Been there, done that. :cool:

fl saviour
10-06-2009, 03:26 PM
bro,u know where she staying rite? u r financially ok rite? and most important is can u take setback or not? if can then i will suggest tat u spend another 1k plus then go there secretly to visit her la,if really she hiding something then mostly she will be angry wif u la,(if tat scenario happens,then i tink u should be sensible enaf to know wat do) but if everything turns out fine and u nv find anything fishy,then u can take ur chance to enjoy wif her and try to kc her back la.. if u really so deep in love wif her then maybe u can move her lor.. watever la,me the 1pt cheongster will wish u gd luck

rogerlim
11-06-2009, 12:28 AM
hahah, agree, alot of girls tell me that Singapore men easy to "chop". Sorry to have to use this term, but we really come across the new age sensitive guys.

cablesnwires
11-06-2009, 01:05 PM
Bro Diamond,

You are screwed. Face to face talk or tell her your feelings through phone? What do you expect to achieve by doing so?

You are clinging onto the relationship and it can seen as a last minute effort by you to try and change her mind, and she knows it.

Charmaine
11-06-2009, 01:16 PM
All the best to you, Diamond. :)

sammyboyfor
11-06-2009, 01:23 PM
Manage to get her thru the line today in the noon after thousand times of call since last 3 days. Her reason why she keep rejecting the phone call as she left her hp in taxi on the way temple.

You're an absolute moron. :rolleyes:

Panamera
11-06-2009, 01:27 PM
Yo Bro Diamond, just wait as planned and no more sending $$$.

Wishing you a speedy recovery from your operation. :)

Diamond
11-06-2009, 10:12 PM
To bro Charmaine thanks for your advise last night.
Everything was so sweet after talking term with her last night.

To bro here wait for my story will type it on this SAT as got no time right now.

sammyboyfor
12-06-2009, 10:22 AM
To bro Charmaine thanks for your advise last night.

Should be "...thanks for your ADVICE last night.".

"Advise" is a verb.

Diamond
12-06-2009, 08:38 PM
That night after having long conversation with bro Charmaine, received
a sms from my her. ''Are u ok na?'' Before that in the morning she did call to wish me choke dee krup, that all as I did want to think so much, thinking after my minor surgery still can talk term with her.

I call her, she pick up her phone with full of excitement voice. ''Darling are you ok na'', I'm worried after u call me since in the morning. ''U kin kao yang?''
''How the operations goes?'' 'Ur legs still pain pain?'' All this question come out.
After answering her question, ''Darling I have sometime to tell u na''
I pause for a while until she ask me ask me what thing?

I told her this two weeks is very difference from the day since I know u.
No more this nonsense na. I hope u can see thru my action how much I really love u. Last time I send u money late u say mai pren lai, now late 1 or 2 day throw temper like nobody business. Don't because of money we argue.
She say sorry she understand what I mean. She don't really mean to be like that promise me that this thing won't happened again.
I tell her to put the whole bloody two weeks behind us. We pretend nothing has happened and continue with our live like we use to be.

After discussing the whole scenario with bro Charmaine, my conclusion that I'm not being KC or scammed. Just need to be more understanding and more practical in order to have a relationship with Thai lady.

Once again a million thanks to Bro Charmaine. We keep in touch ya.:)

DO_YOU_BJ
12-06-2009, 09:30 PM
I hope & pray bro Charmaine is your guardian angel......cos if he get this wrong, no offense bro Charmaine, though my gut tells me he's 110% wrong on this, he will instead be the rock that you'll be holding on to when you jump into the sea.
May the lord guide you through your path........
Good luck my friend, we reap wat we sow......watever the outcome, I strongly urge you to be more pessimistic than optimistic......like that, watever bad comes, it'll be expected....watever good comes, it'll be a bonus........this is the only best & loss free defense you got left......

simple2kee
12-06-2009, 10:48 PM
After discussing the whole scenario with bro Charmaine, my conclusion that I'm not being KC or scammed. Just need to be more understanding and more practical in order to have a relationship with Thai lady.

Once again a million thanks to Bro Charmaine. We keep in touch ya.:)

bro Diamond, i still believe that u r being trapped/kc-ed.
ultimately, the choice is urs. good luck!

colins
12-06-2009, 11:46 PM
You are probably just listening to what you like to listen. I dun think Bro Charmaine's case is exactly like yours anyway.

All she ever need to do is to give an ounce of concern to get a ounce of gold. Fair deal if you are KCed and obviously you are addicted to that.

Forget about last 2 weeks and pretend it never happened....more understanding and PRACTICAL with a thai lady.... Which part of the pretence is practical?

Diamond
13-06-2009, 12:00 AM
You are probably just listening to what you like to listen. I dun think Bro Charmaine's case is exactly like yours anyway.

All she ever need to do is to give an ounce of concern to get a ounce of gold. Fair deal if you are KCed and obviously you are addicted to that.

Forget about last 2 weeks and pretend it never happened....more understanding and PRACTICAL with a thai lady.... Which part of the pretence is practical?

I don't get what do u mean..? ''Which part of the pretence is practical?''
Care to explain more..?

DO_YOU_BJ
13-06-2009, 12:03 AM
Aiyah, so simple...........
When you hear something you like it's called Enlightenment.......so you damn happy.....like you last post.....and your conv with Bro Charmaine
When you hear something you dun like, it's called harassment, thus u either question, debate or simply bo chup..............

Panamera
13-06-2009, 12:24 AM
Care to explain more..?

You case is very similar to Bro NewandLost, perhaps when he is online he can share with you more.

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/matters-heart/121838-sad-man.html

Sorry, Bro NewandLost, I bring back old memories. Hope you don't mind. :o

cablesnwires
13-06-2009, 12:28 AM
Bro Diamond,

Just a small request, whether it is a fairy tale ending or a nightmare, we are hoping that you can update us. I can't say for the rest, but whatever it is, I will not say: "See, told you so!". I would also like you to refrain from saying this if it turns out the way you want.

Deal? :)

Diamond
13-06-2009, 12:42 AM
Bro Diamond,

Just a small request, whether it is a fairy tale ending or a nightmare, we are hoping that you can update us. I can't say for the rest, but whatever it is, I will not say: "See, told you so!". I would also like you to refrain from saying this if it turns out the way you want.

Deal? :)

For sure. I will update u on the outcome. For now things are smooth same as last time I know her. For bro info here: All thru my relationship with her I never ever caught her going out late in the night. Few occasion I call her at 3 plus Sg time as there is the time where party goer gets drunk. She pick up her phone instead of I ask her where she is she ask me where am I, how come I not asleep yet. She at home, was having her to-yam mama with her real sister.
Furthermore this all call I did during weekend. And she did really wake up early in the morning unless she sick then will be sleeping whole day picking up my call in a sleepy sick tone.

colins
13-06-2009, 01:49 AM
Care to explain more..?

Things happened becos of a reason. You can't simply wish it away and pretend nothing has happened unless you really want to avoid it. Just becos she come back and give you some sweet doesn't mean she has rewritten history. Look at what you posted and how perplexed you were when she avoided your calls. Look at how desperately you needed assurance. Now well, you say it is practical to bury your head into the sand.

FL Lover
13-06-2009, 01:51 AM
For sure. I will update u on the outcome. For now things are smooth same as last time I know her. For bro info here: All thru my relationship with her I never ever caught her going out late in the night. Few occasion I call her at 3 plus Sg time as there is the time where party goer gets drunk. She pick up her phone instead of I ask her where she is she ask me where am I, how come I not asleep yet. She at home, was having her to-yam mama with her real sister.
Furthermore this all call I did during weekend. And she did really wake up early in the morning unless she sick then will be sleeping whole day picking up my call in a sleepy sick tone.

lol.... If you are thinking in this direction, you are going to be a dead prawn by the end of this relationship. Let me quote u an REAL LIFE example when I recently went to BKK. Hooked up with a thai ger. She and I were in the room making out when her sg boyfriend called.

Same as you. Boyfriend asked thousands n one qns. She answered with confidence and most importantly the counter attack. Ger asked her boyfriend how come he is still awaked, where he go, how come no sleep, how come call this hour, bf no trust her etc etc... BF panicked n quickly reassured her.

Guess what I m doing while she is talking to her BF on phone....:p

Conclusion: DO NOT BE MISGUDIED BY WHAT U HEAR over the phone. Nothing is REAL unless U R WITH HER IN BBK.

Diamond
13-06-2009, 02:22 AM
lol.... If you are thinking in this direction, you are going to be a dead prawn by the end of this relationship. Let me quote u an REAL LIFE example when I recently went to BKK. Hooked up with a thai ger. She and I were in the room making out when her sg boyfriend called.

Same as you. Boyfriend asked thousands n one qns. She answered with confidence and most importantly the counter attack. Ger asked her boyfriend how come he is still awaked, where he go, how come no sleep, how come call this hour, bf no trust her etc etc... BF panicked n quickly reassured her.

Conclusion: DO NOT BE MISGUDIED BY WHAT U HEAR over the phone. Nothing is REAL unless U R WITH HER IN BBK.

Lol... Each time i don't trust her if she told me she at home i will get her to past her phone to her sister.

Don't tell me that if she having affair she will bring her sister around to have sex together or the sister will monitor the phone in any case i will call then she will be around to justify that she is at home.

I agree with you that u need to see with ur own eyes otherwise nothing is truth.

Anyway u mus be law mak oii since u can easily hooked up a normal thai girl.
:p

Diamond
13-06-2009, 02:29 AM
Things happened becos of a reason. You can't simply wish it away and pretend nothing has happened unless you really want to avoid it. Just becos she come back and give you some sweet doesn't mean she has rewritten history. Look at what you posted and how perplexed you were when she avoided your calls. Look at how desperately you needed assurance. Now well, you say it is practical to bury your head into the sand.

Actually look at bigger picture.

She keep on rejecting my call doesn't mean she being unfaithful to me or having affair outside. And since I send her money, do I really need to control all her movement. She told me that she doesn't pick up my call/ keep rejecting my call as she LOSE her mobile phone in the cab when she going to temple. If she want to siam,from me then might as well she off her phone rather then keep pressing the reject button, hinder her from talking to her 'boyfriend'
or make love, correct me if im wrong.

DO_YOU_BJ
13-06-2009, 02:46 AM

Actually, you are looking at the small picture.
You are only looking at the side of the pic u wish to see & totally avoid the side you dun wan to.
Ask yourself a very simple question, or better still, answer this, why did you start this thread in the 1st place?
Now you claim 150% trust in her but that totally contradicts what you originally posted.
Also, I dunno ur background and how old you are, but from your posts, can tell you aint someone who's got a very HAPPENING relationship life with NORMAL gals..........
Now ask yourself, if a gal is wif you, i.e totally yours heart and soul, would she do what she did?
Would she avoid you and freak when its time for $$$$$$$$$

Actually, the signs are all there, but yours eyes are on your own head, you choose to see what you wanna see.
All your postings, ALL TRUE I HOPE, points in only 1 direction, that you're being KCed and taken for a ride.
But 1 lovy dovy phone call and a light stroke of GFE to you, and you become a dog again.........
You cannot deny that there's something in you telling you there's something fishy thus u started this thread, but you just cannot accept it to be the truth.
Like wat u said, you can only see truth when you're there, so wat makes u think wat u heard and sisters voice etc is all truth?
Why cant she be at someone else's place and have her lady friends next door in another room to borrow to talk to you????
Happens all the time man....................................

I am not saying that all who posted here are right, but your actions says it all.
1 bro talk to you & you get what you wanna hear, ho seh liao...the rest, just fall on deaf ears
Like what someone posted to you, go read other posts in other threads, yours is not new, as a matter of fact, textbook.................
Its fine, i dun have any negative tots towards you, but i wouldnt want to see u when the show ends, cos then, you had a chance, but u chose to blow it.
I've also been there before, and trust me, when it all fall down, it's not the money that you cannot part wif, it's the amount of pain that you'll have to go thru...worst, u wont dare to tell anyone cos u also know its shameful and most if not all your friends and kaki's already wash hands on you.....the worst thing to suffer is to suffer in silence...................
Only 2 things can come out, you become stronger and still cheong or you become so defeated that you'll never be able to make a comeback again, and thus, just fade away..........

Read my siggy dude, and answer them honestly to yourself, which one have you not broken???????????????????
Cos breaking any 1 of them, is nottin less than lying and destroying yourself!

colins
13-06-2009, 02:49 AM

She keep on rejecting my call doesn't mean she being unfaithful to me or having affair outside. And since I send her money, do I really need to control all her movement. She told me that she doesn't pick up my call/ keep rejecting my call as she LOSE her mobile phone in the cab when she going to temple. If she want to siam,from me then might as well she off her phone rather then keep pressing the reject button, hinder her from talking to her 'boyfriend'
or make love, correct me if im wrong.

Amazing that you've grown so much wisdom after speaking to her to get assurance. Now that you're fully convinced that your previous stress is totally unnecessary, I guess your problems are now completely solved. Well, at least you've answered them once and for all. ;)

Panamera
13-06-2009, 09:34 AM

Yo Bro FL L over, using proverbs from old Thai saying, this a classic case of mair-o mai yoo noo ra-rerng, so her SG boyfriend will need to jap dai kah nang kah kao! I agree with you that he will one day rorng hai nam dtah bpen pao dtah!

HCKing
13-06-2009, 12:34 PM
You case is very similar to Bro NewandLost, perhaps when he is online he can share with you more.

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/matters-heart/121838-sad-man.html

Sorry, Bro NewandLost, I bring back old memories. Hope you don't mind. :o

TS can read up this old thread too, it does bears similarities to his situation here.

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/matters-heart/113297-just-want-share-my-encounter-fl.html

maybe bro Sexrider would also like to share his 2 ct on this thread?:D

cablesnwires
13-06-2009, 04:26 PM
* deleted *

cablesnwires
13-06-2009, 04:31 PM
Bro Diamond,

As much as I really want you to have the ending you want, my gut feel is that you will get hurt again and again, and each time you psyched yourself up, the deeper the hurt is going to be. You do not know where is the OB Marker at all.

I know what's going through for you right now, and I speak with my own experience. Like you all my actions were not based on facts, cos they were often shrouded with emotions. :( How many times did I hear telling myself the following:

"She's different from the rest of the girls"
"As long as she's happy, I am happy"
"She's behaving coldly towards me, maybe she has problems which she does not tell me"
"I volunteer to send her money, cos I know she needs it"

The above showed a common trait, and everyone here will know what it is. In case if are not aware of what the trait is, let me tell you this:

"I am actually giving myself some lame excuses to make up for things that do not happen in the way it is supposed to be, excuses, and thus to make the situation seemed logical." And soon, I lost control, cos every time the OB Markers have been breached, there will always seemed to have a warp reason for this shift.

Relationship is always a two way thing, and let me ask you this. Let's keep all the emotions in check at this point of time, let's not talk about the lovey dovey things and nothing but sweet whispers.

What have you done for her?
What has she done for you (I'm not talking about the great sex that you have)?

I'll bet you to the last dime that you will be stumped to answer the latter question.

Let me recount an incident when I was in China. I have spent sometime with a girl who works in a sauna; very sweet, very young, behave very innocently. When we are together, she does not want me to spend a lot of money, even when we went shopping. We have simple meals together that don't go beyond 50rmb per meal. Before I went to see her, she has bought some sewing kit. Whenever she has the time, she would take out her sewing kit to sew cushion covers, etc. Was I impressed during time? Of course! I was so moved by the fact that she's spending time and effort to make something for me. Who would not be melted away? I thought she did feel something for me. However, if you strip off the emotion part of it, the way she planted the seeds of "Kam-Cheng" was absolutely top class.

She had sized me up as an emotional person right from the beginning.
She knows that I will be moved by this simple act, especially when she did it right in front of me!
She had in fact exploited my weakness and use it against me, somemore with the maximum impact.
She is smart enough to know that by doing so, she can actually keep a safe distance away from my amorous advances. She has turned me from a sexual beast into a meekly behaved mouse, thereby took the control away from me.
She has also portrayed herself to be someone who is pure and kind in nature, and that circumstances beyond her control had made her to be in this line of business.

So as you can see, if I am shrouded with emotion, I would say hey man, my girl is different from yours! She had spent time and effort to make something for me!
But presented with the cold hard facts, you can really see how manipulative the girl had been towards me.

I just hope that this anecedote will help you objectively to think over what I have said.

And really wish you all the best!!

Diamond
13-06-2009, 05:04 PM
Actually, you are looking at the small picture.
You are only looking at the side of the pic u wish to see & totally avoid the side you dun wan to.
Ask yourself a very simple question, or better still, answer this, why did you start this thread in the 1st place?
Now you claim 150% trust in her but that totally contradicts what you originally posted.
Also, I dunno ur background and how old you are, but from your posts, can tell you aint someone who's got a very HAPPENING relationship life with NORMAL gals..........
Now ask yourself, if a gal is wif you, i.e totally yours heart and soul, would she do what she did?
Would she avoid you and freak when its time for $$$$$$$$$

Actually, the signs are all there, but yours eyes are on your own head, you choose to see what you wanna see.
All your postings, ALL TRUE I HOPE, points in only 1 direction, that you're being KCed and taken for a ride.
But 1 lovy dovy phone call and a light stroke of GFE to you, and you become a dog again.........
You cannot deny that there's something in you telling you there's something fishy thus u started this thread, but you just cannot accept it to be the truth.
Like wat u said, you can only see truth when you're there, so wat makes u think wat u heard and sisters voice etc is all truth?
Why cant she be at someone else's place and have her lady friends next door in another room to borrow to talk to you????
Happens all the time man....................................

I am not saying that all who posted here are right, but your actions says it all.
1 bro talk to you & you get what you wanna hear, ho seh liao...the rest, just fall on deaf ears
Like what someone posted to you, go read other posts in other threads, yours is not new, as a matter of fact, textbook.................
Its fine, i dun have any negative tots towards you, but i wouldnt want to see u when the show ends, cos then, you had a chance, but u chose to blow it.
I've also been there before, and trust me, when it all fall down, it's not the money that you cannot part wif, it's the amount of pain that you'll have to go thru...worst, u wont dare to tell anyone cos u also know its shameful and most if not all your friends and kaki's already wash hands on you.....the worst thing to suffer is to suffer in silence...................
Only 2 things can come out, you become stronger and still cheong or you become so defeated that you'll never be able to make a comeback again, and thus, just fade away..........

Read my siggy dude, and answer them honestly to yourself, which one have you not broken???????????????????
Cos breaking any 1 of them, is nottin less than lying and destroying yourself!

Initially the trust start to fade between me and her because after read so much thread in SBF about the lady keep rejecting call from her SG boyfriend make me THINK that I'm been cheated, thus I make this thread just to ask bro's here opinion. Its mine mistake not to share the full story of my relationship with the bro's here and thus make the bro's here that I'm being scammed/K'Ced.

I'm very very young. Yes I'm don't remember anything HAPPENING relationship life with NORMAL gals.. beside than this want. All I can say all normal girls who used to have relationship with me is fuck-up.

All this while she never ever avoiding me before and this is the 1st time and I believe the last time that she do this to me, and money was not an issue in our relationship.

Only a call then make us together back and those sweet word melt my heart, but hey isn't that good to solve the problem than make it complicated, beside we already talk all our problem that we facing past two week. How come turn like this blah blah...

Yes I did mention only the truth is to been seen not to be heard.
But after so many phone call been made don't tell me that I can't recognize her sister voice, beside when I'm in Bkk, stay at her house with the sister.
If I have problem in recognize in a person voice then I would probably have a problem with my ears, need to go see ears specailist about this.

Not really only one person, I did consult help from my mother, my best buddy and my working colleague, but all got difference thinking. But they did not mention any word 'I'm been CHEATED'

Yes I agree with you money still can be earn but once heart broken hard to be cure.

Thanks bro for ur comment. Appreciate it very much. I know u got a very good intention about me being cheated or KC. :)

Curb TCSS
13-06-2009, 05:44 PM
I

Thanks bro for ur comment. Appreciate it very much. I know u got a very good intention about me being cheated or KC. :)

Time heal my friends, take care. ;)

DO_YOU_BJ
13-06-2009, 06:23 PM

Glad you can see that.
Just remember, life's all about gambles....
Sometimes, we win more than we loose, thus a worthy investment
But such cases wif such people, we often loose more than we win.
It's obvious you have made your decision, so all the best, just remember what i told you about optimistic & pessimistic & you should walk out as the winner no matter what....
Here, we'll always stand on the side of fella samsters.......
Cheerios

rivcale
13-06-2009, 06:31 PM
Yes I agree with you money still can be earn but once heart broken hard to be cure.

brother really hope that u take it as a lesson learnt and move on =)
time will mend ur heart. just move on and find the correct girl.
dont waste ur money on such thing, ok? money hard to earn also leh.

shanshen
15-06-2009, 11:11 AM
ok TS..give u the benefit of the doubt that u are not being KC-ed..u are actually very much in love with her and u can sense her love for you as well..

since u love her so much, r u prepared to marry her?
if yes, pop this question to her n ask her to marry u..see her how she reply you.. than decided what to do after getting her reply..

if her reply is she is not ready yet bla..bla...bla...than u know why..
if this the case, cut yr losses and move on...

if her reply is yes, ok..u hit jackpot and u are not kc-ed. but u got to set the date fast within 3 to 6 months to marry her, as do not wish to c u to be tio kong tao for another year...

how? u gonna try that?

Diamond
15-06-2009, 06:34 PM
ok TS..give u the benefit of the doubt that u are not being KC-ed..u are actually very much in love with her and u can sense her love for you as well..

since u love her so much, r u prepared to marry her?
if yes, pop this question to her n ask her to marry u..see her how she reply you.. than decided what to do after getting her reply..

if her reply is she is not ready yet bla..bla...bla...than u know why..
if this the case, cut yr losses and move on...

if her reply is yes, ok..u hit jackpot and u are not kc-ed. but u got to set the date fast within 3 to 6 months to marry her, as do not wish to c u to be tio kong tao for another year...

how? u gonna try that?

1.Who the fuck u think u are to interfere my life!!!!
2.I don't wish to give empty promises even I can afford to marry her and support her. Marriage is for life. Even she ready, I not ready. Beside I still very very young. Maybe in year time.
3.Even if she not ready to marry me does that mean I being KC????
4.So if she disagree to marry me, that mean I need move on to find new want?
5.I believe u tio KC with many poo ying for eons year already, that why when ever there is a story in SBF, u thinks all are being KC.
6.Last please find out the full story 1st before say just the TS being KC or not.:)

cheekies
15-06-2009, 08:19 PM
Cool down bro TS, I believe all bros here are giving advices from a point where they think is as neutral as they could be without wanting to condemn nor lifting your morale for this relationship u have with your teeruk. I also do believe many of them are offering words of wisdom thru experiences that they themselves went thru be it once or multiple times.

Like u say, initially being together everything was so rosy and perfect like u just found e “ONE” of your life. However subsequently when things started to change abit like how she throw her tantrums when u send money late, avoiding your calls, do the disappearing act, you start to think if she is cheating on you and nearly tore up all your grey matters up there thinking what is really happening.

Now that everything is back to normal after that phone call with her and of the clearing up of what happen after the past 2 weeks, I’m sure now you are feeling like how you used to when you just got together with her in the beginning. I do agree with you that money is not everything and can be earn back anytime, but just thinking out loud about my thoughts, have you ever thought of what if after this time, e same thing happen all over again? She just MIA for a few days again ? She avoid your calls again saying something happen to her phone again? Etc..??

Are you going to tolerate trying to convince yourself that she must have a reason for doing so? Are you going to have a showdown talk with her on why is it happening all over again? Things happen all for a reason, they don’t happen by chance. You mention that it only takes a call with sweet words to settle all the differences that you 2 had for the past 2 weeks, and it’s great. No doubt it’s a great way to settle differences but is it the best way? Did that call really settle all your nerves about what happened? Or after that call there’s still a unpleasant smell lingering?

I believe after all no bros here really wanna see you go down the road of heartache hence all the replies, neither do I. Like what Bro Do You BJ says, life is like a gamble, you win some you lose some.

Hope you end up winning. Choke Dee Na Krup:)

hoho99
15-06-2009, 09:48 PM
2.I don't wish to give empty promises even I can afford to marry her and support her. Marriage is for life. Even she ready, I not ready. Beside I still very very young. Maybe in year time.
5.I believe u tio KC with many poo ying for eons year already, that why when ever there is a story in SBF, u thinks all are being KC.
6.Last please find out the full story 1st before say just the TS being KC or not.:)

Brother!!! Cool it!

Please understand that most ppl here does not really understand fully whats going on. They are worried for you thats all. Your still young so you are spared from the agony matters of the heart can bring to you.

When you read that guys here can't eat, sleep less than 3hrs per day, can't motivate themselves to work or can even hear what others are talking about. Its real!, its very real!!! One can only feel how it is when they kena. Its so agonizing that it made hell sound so nice.

So ppl whom had suffer from it once will tried all their means to help or prevent others from going thru what they had gone thru. They are trying to be nice.

D_Silver
15-06-2009, 10:38 PM
...snip

Asking for advice is so easy.. Yet when folks advise you its so hard to take it in.

You open up this thread looking for advice and sharing your feelings and problems so you have to deal with the can of worms you opened.

Throwing tantrums don't help much eh? :rolleyes:

colins
16-06-2009, 12:20 AM
Whoa TS believe me no one wants to interfere with your life. Only you can make sense of what's happening while the rest can only comment. Like you say, you are young, you may not have a lot of experience on relationship stuff. However, you have to recognise the fact that your gf has a lot more such experience than you and she has the ability to play you like a puppet. Not saying she would, of cos.

Give it 2 months, you will see the truth before that.

Panamera
16-06-2009, 12:53 AM
Sabaai! Sabaai! :D

cheekies
16-06-2009, 03:55 PM
Give it some time. If it's an act,it won't be able to keep up with all the lies floating around contradicting each other and you will be able to pick up bits and pieces forming your own picture of what's actually happening.
if it's not,consider yourself lucky picking up a gem.:D
Just don't be blinded by all the sweet nothings or rosy picture painted by you yourself or her.;)

FL Lover
16-06-2009, 04:45 PM

KNN, pple trying to wake u up from REAL LIFE and DREAM, u ask pple to go n fuck spider. U want me to zap u all the way to jurong is it?

First of all, if u are so fucking young and fucking confident that your girl is trueful to you, why are you in here now?

Second, so many bros have been giving you negative feedbacks on that. You have been trying to convince us that we are the WRONG ones and YOU are the right one. Is it school holiday now? Got nothing better to do? If you want to ask for advice, then be prepare to get negative feedbacks. Then you will know if you are right or wrong.

Third, your parents, your buddy etc...How well your parents know the ger? Did you actualy tell yor parents the whole story..100% true or just hid the ugly side and start telling the summarized part? Your buddy? I guess your buddy is also as young as u? Has your buddy ever experience such matters?

Last of all, our bro here is trying to help u. He did not even screw u upside down. What makes u got the right to F..k him? In fact, your actions only show how immature u r.

I am just waiting to see how your relationship works.

newbadass
16-06-2009, 06:42 PM
Alamak! :eek:

Brudder, you don't know what forum this is, ah? You really think people are going to tell you things you want to hear?

Look at all the other threads around, and all the people replying to them. Please show me la! Which one of them got people saying "wah, looks like you and this girl really true love! I support you!" Even if got, also sarcarstic one...

If you want to hear encouragement, this is not the section! Confirm plus chop! :cool:

Diamond
16-06-2009, 07:36 PM
KNN, pple trying to wake u up from REAL LIFE and DREAM, u ask pple to go n fuck spider. U want me to zap u all the way to jurong is it?

First of all, if u are so fucking young and fucking confident that your girl is trueful to you, why are you in here now?

Second, so many bros have been giving you negative feedbacks on that. You have been trying to convince us that we are the WRONG ones and YOU are the right one. Is it school holiday now? Got nothing better to do? If you want to ask for advice, then be prepare to get negative feedbacks. Then you will know if you are right or wrong.

Third, your parents, your buddy etc...How well your parents know the ger? Did you actualy tell yor parents the whole story..100% true or just hid the ugly side and start telling the summarized part? Your buddy? I guess your buddy is also as young as u? Has your buddy ever experience such matters?

Last of all, our bro here is trying to help u. He did not even screw u upside down. What makes u got the right to F..k him? In fact, your actions only show how immature u r.

I am just waiting to see how your relationship works.

Let me answer all your question.

Come zap me. No issue. Don't really bothers me about the zapping stuff. People like u with small kid thinking only thinks about zapping people. Really gentleman talk terms not by zapping.

Yes I'm young but doesn't mean I lack of experience!!
Like I say U Fucking idiot don't bother to ask what is head and tail about the story thus ur conclusion is ''Oh u being scammed/KC.

Well I young but doesn't mean I need to be in school.
People like you I think need continue to study so won't easily get scammed/KC again.

Yes my parent know where I met her and they know right now I supporting her. Not issue about that. They even encourage me to open business for her in bkk. Yes using my own money.

Even my buddy don't have such experience but he still think mature not like u.
Not to forget I even consult my working colleague, they all uncle, maybe same age as u but they all have diff thinking. I bet they see more then u.

Yes I did ask for advice, but not those nonsense. Ask her to marry you, if she refuse to marry you, move on find new want. She agree to marry you then u are not being KC. Then in first place, since things so simple then all bro's here who got relationship problem I suggest to follow this matter thus there is no issue about being scammed or KC anymore. Am I right to say this.

Fl lover I'm immature, please get the facts right first before u can say I'm immature.

hoho99
16-06-2009, 09:26 PM
To all Gentleman, please hold your fire on this young chap.

His info on wats going on is not too clear, so from his point if view, comments from you guys are rather one-sided (all claim he KCed liao).

But after all, he need not gone thru whatever heartbreak, sadness, pain, or anything that hurts, so he can't possibly be aware of what horror KC really is or rather what actually is Kc?

Anyway please give him some space for the moment. Perhaps Diamond you wanna share more? Should his word are too harsh to certain bros here. i apologize on his behalf

Cheers and stay cool everyone
hoho99

FL Lover
17-06-2009, 10:43 AM
Let me answer all your question.

Come zap me. No issue. Don't really bothers me about the zapping stuff. People like u with small kid thinking only thinks about zapping people. Really gentleman talk terms not by zapping.

Yes I'm young but doesn't mean I lack of experience!!
Like I say U Fucking idiot don't bother to ask what is head and tail about the story thus ur conclusion is ''Oh u being scammed/KC.

Well I young but doesn't mean I need to be in school.
People like you I think need continue to study so won't easily get scammed/KC again.

Yes my parent know where I met her and they know right now I supporting her. Not issue about that. They even encourage me to open business for her in bkk. Yes using my own money.

Even my buddy don't have such experience but he still think mature not like u.
Not to forget I even consult my working colleague, they all uncle, maybe same age as u but they all have diff thinking. I bet they see more then u.

Yes I did ask for advice, but not those nonsense. Ask her to marry you, if she refuse to marry you, move on find new want. She agree to marry you then u are not being KC. Then in first place, since things so simple then all bro's here who got relationship problem I suggest to follow this matter thus there is no issue about being scammed or KC anymore. Am I right to say this.

Fl lover I'm immature, please get the facts right first before u can say I'm immature.

Are you immature? Yes. U are just another dumbass in this forum who thinks that you are the wise one while the rest of us are the foolish guys on the road....

U wanted advice and if someone gives u a suggestion and you think that it is not the right or correct advice that you are looking for, then just shut the fxxk from your mouth instead.

LEARN HOW TO APPRECIATE when pple are trying to help you. There are many kinds of pple in this fxxking world. Some may give u good advice while some may give u "not so good advice". At least they bothered to reply. In fact, you are not even related to us here, why do u think we should bother?

U can jolly well go and ask your parents, your wise buddy instead. Than come here talk cock for fxxk. Gentlemen? pls leh... U come in here and u talk about gentlemen? This is not a place for saints. I zapped for anyhow fucking a bro when he is trying to help even though his suggestions might be a poor one. U dont expect to hear good words over here. ONLY HEAR GOOD STUFFS? Sounds familiar FROM OUR RADIO TV ADS.... Not in here. U come to the wrong place.

If you are so sure abt those advice by your so-call uncles, parents and buddy, y are u here? To seek entertainment or attentions? The reason you are here is because you are still unsure. So if it is advice that you want to know, then like I said, be prepared to get good and bad suggestions. Anyway what you want to do with yor gal, its your life. We are not even related to you.

If you are coming here to tell us on how clever, how good yor gal is, how mature u are, then DO US A FAVOR. Stop wasting our time here by looking your thread.

LAST OF ALL, DONT ANYHOW FUCK PPLE WHO IS TRYING TO HELP U. THIS IS IMMATURE AND STUCKUP ATTITUDE. With that I end my reply with this idiot

slider_72
17-06-2009, 11:24 AM
TS... Wah, looks like you and this girl really true love! I support you!

shanshen
17-06-2009, 01:00 PM
Thank you FL Lover,

i dont even bother to reply to that "SMART TS" dont wan to waste my time...
obviously the testing method is out of his vocab and unable to synchornise with it..

Diamond
17-06-2009, 01:06 PM
Are you immature? Yes. U are just another dumbass in this forum who thinks that you are the wise one while the rest of us are the foolish guys on the road....

U wanted advice and if someone gives u a suggestion and you think that it is not the right or correct advice that you are looking for, then just shut the fxxk from your mouth instead.

LEARN HOW TO APPRECIATE when pple are trying to help you. There are many kinds of pple in this fxxking world. Some may give u good advice while some may give u "not so good advice". At least they bothered to reply. In fact, you are not even related to us here, why do u think we should bother?

U can jolly well go and ask your parents, your wise buddy instead. Than come here talk cock for fxxk. Gentlemen? pls leh... U come in here and u talk about gentlemen? This is not a place for saints. I zapped for anyhow fucking a bro when he is trying to help even though his suggestions might be a poor one. U dont expect to hear good words over here. ONLY HEAR GOOD STUFFS? Sounds familiar FROM OUR RADIO TV ADS.... Not in here. U come to the wrong place.

If you are so sure abt those advice by your so-call uncles, parents and buddy, y are u here? To seek entertainment or attentions? The reason you are here is because you are still unsure. So if it is advice that you want to know, then like I said, be prepared to get good and bad suggestions. Anyway what you want to do with yor gal, its your life. We are not even related to you.

If you are coming here to tell us on how clever, how good yor gal is, how mature u are, then DO US A FAVOR. Stop wasting our time here by looking your thread.

LAST OF ALL, DONT ANYHOW FUCK PPLE WHO IS TRYING TO HELP U. THIS IS IMMATURE AND STUCKUP ATTITUDE. With that I end my reply with this idiot

Well I not that wise but at least know how to judge between good advice rather than stupid wants. The 'foolish' word only applies people like you.

How should I APPRECIATE the feedback where the feedback itself is a for immature thinking people like you.

Ya u may not related to me and why should bother to give me advice, because you thinks that every people who wrote their story in SBF for sure tio KC/scammed, then there where those immature comments then come in.

Why I am here because is a few senior bro's here who understand well about the thai culture. Maybe they can give me good advice. Sorry to say this, your thai culture knowledge is more a bullshit, then a true.
You making a disgrace to thai society if they read about your bullshit story.

Diamond
17-06-2009, 01:10 PM
Thank you FL Lover,

i dont even bother to reply to that "SMART TS" dont wan to waste my time...
obviously the testing method is out of his vocab and unable to synchornise with it..

Next time when FL Lover got problem in a relationship, maybe you can use your so ''good advice'' for him. Only the ''good advice'' can able to synchronizes for the both of YOU!!! U don't bother to reply because YOU LAN LAN. Testing method by ask for hand in marriage what ''good advice'' is that.

cablesnwires
17-06-2009, 01:26 PM
Let's chill out, bros. No point getting heated. :)

It is entirely the perogative of the TS on what he wants to do, cos how or who he chooses is entirely up to him.

I have already said in my earlier thread, there are always 2 ways of seeing things, and I believe he is mature enough to know what's good for himself. :)

We have said enough and probably heard enough, let's move on.

P/S: I would be interested to know how the outcome of this r/s develops. Please do keep us inform of the progress. :)

RUNROAD
17-06-2009, 08:48 PM
Next time when FL Lover got problem in a relationship, maybe you can use your so ''good advice'' for him. Only the ''good advice'' can able to synchronizes for the both of YOU!!! U don't bother to reply because YOU LAN LAN. Testing method by ask for hand in marriage what ''good advice'' is that.

there are many ways and methods to clear the doubts clouding your mind, and what the bro had suggested is just one of them. you dont have to really ask for her hand in marriage, try asking in a joking manner and observe her reaction will do. how she reacts might help to throw some light into the picture and to be honest with u if i am in your shoes i would have thrown all available testing methods out on her so as to ensure whatever efforts, emotionally and financially, which i have contributed into the relationship would not be of waste. love is blind, remember this bro.

NewandLost
18-06-2009, 12:40 AM
Sawadee Krup

Know one Thai coyote use to work in SG last year. During her tour of duty did help her quite alot, like send her to hospital during she sick etc etc. January this year as per promise visit her in Bkk. My trip was a memorable one. After the trip we decided to become couple. Call her up to 5 time a day, send her money as I don't wish her to work as a coyote or penthouse model anymore. Sometime did argue in phone even we didn't see each other as her jealousy level is very high, which make me have more trust in her.

Songkran was my 2nd trip visiting her. As usual before I bid her goodbye at the departure gate we will go to coffee bean to sit down to chat regarding past few days we spend together. Suddenly she pop up this question, she have to work as she don't wish to spend anymore of my money, and to be honest she also to me that the money I send her is not enough (23000 per month) She might be going back to work in SG as her agent keep pestering her to come here to work. I told her actually I trust u working as a coyote in SG but don't wish u to get trouble with the authority. If she get caught she can't enter SG again I told her.

She insisted that the agent will protect her. At that point of time also she know my age, actually I'm younger that her 3 years olds. She ask why I lie to her, I told her that I thai lady don't like to have boyfriend younger than them, thus make me lie to her. She told me that in this case she need to consider back our relationship.

As time is running out I left to catch up my flight. She also hugged me and tell me I wish to see u again in 3 month time. When in SG managed to win her heart back telling her I love truthfully, other then that everything I don't really care.

Again managed to convinced her not to work, telling her that I will try to send more money. This time is 27000.

But during this few days her attitude towards me change. Monday I send her money, but she told me she never received, thus never pick my call for 2 days telling me that im a liar. That night call her many many time, I think i accidentally pick up I heard very noise which make me think that she at outside.Two days later called her and tell her that will send her money again, from there we back to normal. Friday called her, I surprise to heard a man voice pick her phone up. But all I heard is 'BA' line in is 7 second only then when off. Called her again a few time she pick up and tell me I crazy, she now at temple praying. Yesterday she told me that she just have tatoo up her back. Now no money, need me to send again.

So bro here do you think she cheating on me?? Did ask her last Wed, was she serious or just playing. She told me if she playing she won't say 'I love You' to me, she will say 'I miss you'. Alot of customer did say 'I love you' to her but she told me her reply was 'I miss you'.

I really at lost now need so view of bro's here. braddah i posted like the other braddahs here trying to help you. i think you dont see what is happening. she scamming you braddah. pick your weak spot. use emotional blackmail to get you to empty your pockets. she pick you because you are young and inexperienced with relationships too. ask yourself this, would a normail relationship with a SG gal proceed like this? the answer i think you will agree is no. so why you want to proceed? we have been trying to talk sense into you but you come up with reasons to reject logic and instead make up reasons to justify being a fool. thats right being a fool. braddah you can read this board and some have lost everything even thier life to situations like this. we dont wnat that to happen to you so please for yourself just quit now. she dont care about you only your money. when your money is gone she will be gone. why she stick with you and patch up? because she know you will keep funding her. its easy for her so why would she not milk you until there is no more. use logic braddah please.

cheekies
18-06-2009, 01:48 AM
Bro TS, the future is never guaranteed. Do leave a way out for yourself. I believe all bros here do really care that's why they are giving all sorts of ways or ideas to help you, be it either to test your relationship or clear your mind. For sure i know is if bros here don't even care about what you are going through, i can gurantee you that this thread of yours would not even any replies. You can look at it in any way you like but do take everything with a pinch of salt as this may save you from alot of unneccessary heartache or pain. Remember, the more certain you are about something, the more you have to reconsider are you really so certain after all.:rolleyes:

colins
18-06-2009, 02:12 AM
Alamak, how will quarrelling help anybody here? You say you right, I say I right, come on, everybody is right la. Whoever's money is whoever's right to spend it. Whoever's emotion is whoever's responsibility to guard it.

If you can't handle your emotions towards people who has intention to help, dun expect yourself to handle your emotions towards people who want to harm you. Anyway, bro TS just enjoy your relationship with your girl la. I was almost in your shoe before until one year later that girl told me she has been with a japanese boyfriend all along. And she pulled that disappearing act for 2 weeks before resuming the luvy duvy response with me. Although I din pay her but my fragile heart was given to her haha...

See how it goes la, just dun disappear. Stay and tell your story just like what bro charmaine does.

cablesnwires
18-06-2009, 08:38 AM

See how it goes la, just dun disappear. Stay and tell your story just like what bro charmaine does.

why you wan2 know. busy body is it? ;) ....

That's what I got zapped for... someone's tail had been stepped. haha.... :D

slider_72
18-06-2009, 09:38 AM
Although I din pay her but my fragile heart was given to her haha...

Aiyoh! So poor thing, must sayang sayang you a bit. :p

As for the TS, let him be lah bros. If don't pay tuition fee how to learn? So many people showing him the pothole in the middle of the road but he still want to jump in what can we do?

Cheonging101
18-06-2009, 07:45 PM
Bro TS, from your response, I think your mind is already made up.

No need to test already lar! No one can change your mind except your Thai lady friend already. So, just go for it! :D

I won't wish you luck because you don't need it! :p

Give up your S'pore citizenship, grab all your worldy possessions, take the first flight to BKK and stay with her. Happily ever after fairy tale comes true! Faster faster! This kind of thing cannot tu one!

Girls in those kinda entertainment spots have no lack of admirers. You slow abit only, other guys will pick her up already! ;)

Guy_Smiley
18-06-2009, 10:27 PM
TS, I present to u...

===THE WALL===

Go on, KNOCK YOURSELF OUT. :D

PS: That few K u spent could have given u such a good education.....

D_Silver
18-06-2009, 11:24 PM
why you wan2 know. busy body is it? ;) ....

That's what I got zapped for... someone's tail had been stepped. haha.... :D

LOL, I think we got zapped by the same guy. Lemme guess, didnt leave name behind? Hahaha

All the best to you TS! Hope your uncle, auntie colleagues, friends and your papa mama's support are enough to make it work for you!

asdf99
19-06-2009, 03:07 AM
Hehe. There used to be this old saying. The easiest person to con, is someone who thinks he is too darn smart to be conned.:p:D

asdf99
19-06-2009, 03:09 AM
Hehe. There used to be this old saying. The easiest person to con, is none other than someone who thinks he is too darn smart to be conned.

FL Lover
19-06-2009, 05:41 PM
LOL, I think we got zapped by the same guy. Lemme guess, didnt leave name behind? Hahaha

All the best to you TS! Hope your uncle, auntie colleagues, friends and your papa mama's support are enough to make it work for you!

U got zapped? LOL....I got zapped too....

Looks like we got a senior over here who dont even dare to use his real nick to ask for advice....

Whatever is it, good luck to this guy behind the computer hor...

MAKE SURE U UPDATE US WITH GOOD GOOD GOOD NEWS. I WILL BE THE FIRST ONE LAUGHING U OFF IF U KANNA CONNED DEEP DEEP AR... I will even give u a BIG RED ANGBAO...FOR THAT!!!

Panamera
19-06-2009, 06:09 PM
His remark: why you bring back old memories. i very mind zap you.

Yo, Senior Ah Zap, you need tissue or not? Pai Sei, Pai Sei, because hor, I didn't know I made you sad till cried leh..hehehe...Be happy and chill! :D

Enjoy your weekend leh...

newbadass
19-06-2009, 09:20 PM
TS... Wah, looks like you and this girl really true love! I support you!

Basket! Hahahahahaha

Diamond
19-06-2009, 10:17 PM
U got zapped? LOL....I got zapped too....

Looks like we got a senior over here who dont even dare to use his real nick to ask for advice....

Whatever is it, good luck to this guy behind the computer hor...

MAKE SURE U UPDATE US WITH GOOD GOOD GOOD NEWS. I WILL BE THE FIRST ONE LAUGHING U OFF IF U KANNA CONNED DEEP DEEP AR... I will even give u a BIG RED ANGBAO...FOR THAT!!!

Sure, no worries. Good news will come soon. Wish u have more bonk with thai poo ying as u can pick up them that easily. :p
Thanks for those who zap me. To me it useless to zap me. If u got balls come pm me, we can arrange for meet up.

cheekies
28-06-2009, 04:41 PM
TS so after so many days, is there any good news to update the bros in here? Hope everything has been going according to plan as the way you want it to be ya..:p Still waiting for any of your good news ya..Cheers :D

Diamond
28-06-2009, 06:33 PM
Ya things happened too good until completely forget to update.
Things now is going smooth as per normal.
Going to Bkk soon.:)

Max77
23-07-2009, 01:14 AM
an example of something tat is jus not meant to be taught verbally...

Good Luck TS! always remember! Everything changes in this world! Everything including Diamonds

lamtaetae
24-07-2009, 03:34 AM
One final bit of "advice" to whoever needs it, TS included.

"STOP DIGGING WHEN YOU ARE IN A HOLE !!!":D

Diamond
08-01-2010, 11:50 PM
Sawadee Pii Mai 2010 to all the samster!!!

Well it been last 6 month since I promise to update you guys about myself "KC story".

I just come back from Krung Thep. I had a wonderful time to have my chirstmas and new year celebrated at Krung Thep. I surprise that actually my faen manage to save the money I send to her monthly to open food stall in her nearby house located at Nonthaburi. She told me that each time I send to her, she would make an effort to save as much as possible so that she manage to open that stall. By the way her small stall only cost her about 50K baht, which she shared with her best friend. She told me it time for me not to send anymore money.

Enough of what I send to her, she told me" let me find myself using mine own hands and legs, unless I really in need of money then I will call you to ask for help, which I told her please do so.

I'm glad that she say if possible to keep money alot alot, then this songkran die die must pay her Mae a visit, at Nakhon Si Thammarat. Her Mae dying to meet me.

Both of our new year resolution is no more argument no more misunderstanding of each other. Try to talk calmly if possible otherwise give a couple of hours to let the both of us cool down before thing being made clear.
I ever told her if she believe in fate then I think we are fated together. Despite of so many this happened, we still stay strong.(actually both of us did have some misunderstand before my second last trip of 09, which we managed to settle it peaceful, and from there onwards, both of us start to know each other more deep inside)apologise for not updating you guys:p She also said to me why I'm fated to fell in love with someone younger then her. Well I reply her " my religion belief says that is all destiny and written in a book" she just acknowledge, as she also need to convert to my religion if we both were to get marry, which she agreed to it.:)

Well up to date we are enjoying each other aacompany like when first begin our courtship, honeymood period of relationship.

She agreed if no major hurdles in this Year of Tiger, wedding bells rings early next year. :)

Since I not longer need to send money to her, she ask me to frequently visit her,as need to spend alot of time together before really move to next level. Not to forget asking me to save alot of money, as she expected our wedding to be a grand!!
I reply her " mai mee bhen ha na krup":)
she smile.

pewpew
09-01-2010, 12:11 AM
Gratz to you, finally your effort pays off!

Good luck :D

cheekies
09-01-2010, 03:21 PM
Congrats that things are turning out well for you!
All the best!

etct88
09-01-2010, 03:32 PM
There will always be some success stories out there.....

Unfortunately, I passed my time, but still glad to hear some good stories.:):)

Choke dee na.....:p

sammyboyfor
09-01-2010, 03:52 PM
Congrats that things are turning out well for you!
All the best!

Sounds more like the beginning of a nightmare!:eek:

Diamond
09-01-2010, 04:08 PM
Thanks for the all well wishing!!! :)

GLHunter
09-01-2010, 08:11 PM
[QUOTE=mike1304k;3813443]Bro TS:
a bank officer who get $ for bank only get ard 20k baht, working their guts out. she is having more than that falling from the sky & still cbcb to the extend she dun talk to you when she (claimed) missed one kc installatment.

Is that the relationship you want? money as foundation? thai gers are very sweet & loving. they can make you feel that they are living for you, melt any sg man's heart, anytime, with their affection & girly charm.

BUT, failure rate of long distance relationship is 95%. if there is people around them, nice to them, their heart will change & fade away.

Rethink abt this relationship again, what are your options & is this feeling mutual.

I am one of the above statistics & i certainly understand how you feel.

Chok Dee

turbo_slk200
09-01-2010, 08:37 PM
[QUOTE=mike1304k;3813443]Bro TS:
a bank officer who get $ for bank only get ard 20k baht, working their guts out. she is having more than that falling from the sky & still cbcb to the extend she dun talk to you when she (claimed) missed one kc installatment.

Is that the relationship you want? money as foundation? thai gers are very sweet & loving. they can make you feel that they are living for you, melt any sg man's heart, anytime, with their affection & girly charm.

BUT, failure rate of long distance relationship is 95%. if there is people around them, nice to them, their heart will change & fade away.

Rethink abt this relationship again, what are your options & is this feeling mutual.

I am one of the above statistics & i certainly understand how you feel.

Chok Dee

Bro GLHunter is right... i am also one of the above statistics....The stats dun lie but everyone just refuse to believe them and hope they are the lucky 5%.

In my case, the gal is from Shenzhen and not Thailand. You see gals from any country can play the game really well. Absolutely no point going into a relationship where money is a foundation. What happens when your $$ runs dry? Will that be end of the relationship too?

Your $$$ is really better off doing more constructive things....

GLHunter
09-01-2010, 09:35 PM
[QUOTE=GLHunter;4456300]

Bro GLHunter is right... i am also one of the above statistics....The stats dun lie but everyone just refuse to believe them and hope they are the lucky 5%.

In my case, the gal is from Shenzhen and not Thailand. You see gals from any country can play the game really well. Absolutely no point going into a relationship where money is a foundation. What happens when your $$ runs dry? Will that be end of the relationship too?

Your $$$ is really better off doing more constructive things....

If she show appreciation of the money still nevermind wor. but it seems that this money is just used to keep this relationship alive. its a one-way giving relationship now, i dun see how it will evolve into a 2 way thing in future.

Woman is hard to change. they will tell you, i am like that since you 1st know me. love me & accept who i am kind of craps. you would have invested too emotionally & financally to pull out by then.

think abt it.

chok dee.

GLHunter
09-01-2010, 09:49 PM
i feel to give money to girl must not be on a fixed basis.

to you, its the same & its all your show of love. but all girls(decent/wl/fl, whatever) will be numb to it after a while. when you stop, it become a sin, something to be angry / quarrel abt.

so i suggest not to make it a routine. if you dun fell like giving, just keep quiet & kay siao lor.

isn't it better to give some money occasionally(still got credit wor) when the relationship is stable, than to feed constantly & the other party take it for granted?

the spare cash can donate a bit to charity to accumulate some credit for yourself(maybe you can hope for a better life now/next life) or simply hope that this will translate into good karma & will help you find a good wife.

A small fraction to be channel to our aged parents will certainly sounds more meaningful than feeding an ungrateful lover too.

chok dee

prince186
09-01-2010, 11:55 PM
Pii GlHunter,

Thanks for your comment. I will remember it in my mind.
Reason why I send her money, as to stop her from working as a model which I don't think it a decent job to me, where you need to put on those tiny bikini.
At times even she just first time come to our shore to work as coyote in one of the thai disco which I met her there, I don't feel comfortable when someone touches our loves one like nobody business even there wasn't any intercourse take place. But yeah that me. When I want something I make sure, I will get it with my hard work, which I think I got it, but to maintain it, it was not as easy as I think.

In order to make her stop working, I got no choice just so to keep on sending money to her, in order to make her not to work as a model nor coming to our sillypore just to sell drinks which I believe it is quite lucrative money, which I sucess in stoping her as a model or coyote in one of our sillypore thai disco.

She not that hot, nor that pretty but compare to Natt Chanapa, she look alike Pancake one of famous actress and model if you know about thai celebrity scene. Maybe I'm wrong to show all my money power and pampering her too much is one of the major mistake that I made in our relationship.

Yes no doubt r/s often failed due to lonely etc etc, but this year I'm putting extra effort to visit her as frequent as possible, just to let her know that I'm very very serious about this long distant r/s, not to forget increase of phone call during the days and before going to bed.

Now, I no longer sending her any amount of money, as she wish to be independent unless thing are getting out of her hand, she will call for my help, which I told her please please do so. But for time being, it been closed to two month, since I visited the remittance centre at Golden Mile.

I have strong feeling that both of we going to make it.:)

One again Pii GlHunter kor pun mak krup.:)
Btw your gf is also a thai?

prince186
10-01-2010, 09:14 AM
I'm Diamond, reason why I using diff account, as I forgotten my bloody password and email account, thus I'm using my good friend account that we shared in the past.

Triple-X
10-01-2010, 12:03 PM
I'm Diamond, reason why I using diff account, as I forgotten my bloody password and email account, thus I'm using my good friend account that we shared in the past.

Bro Diamond,glad things worked out fine for u.I too experienced similiar events like yours.All the best to our LDR.:)

GLHunter
10-01-2010, 02:28 PM
One again Pii GlHunter kor pun mak krup.:)
Btw your gf is also a thai?[/QUOTE]

yes, we went thro a lot of up & down together but she told me she got someone else in her heart now. i broke down but i let her go, knowing nothing will come out of this relationship when her heart was already with someone else.

Unless both of you going to get married within 1 or 2 yrs time, chances is relationship will fade off & she will be distracted by the people around her, who show her tender loving care.

I think i did my very best, had to move on now as she will never come back..

prince186
10-01-2010, 03:16 PM
Pii GlHunter

Sorry to heard about it. Seem like your heart been shattered like a piece of a broken glass. Ya, we intend to get marry after this year of Tiger, provided if we manage to over come this year hurdles.:)

Choke Dee Krup!!

cheekies
10-01-2010, 06:23 PM
Sounds more like the beginning of a nightmare!:eek:

Well,it could be either way man. Things don't always fall into place according to plan in the way or manner we want it to be. Which makes life so interesting or challenging cos you'll never know have you make the correct decision till the day you realised "wah heng ah!!" or " 咳,早知道!:D

prince186
10-01-2010, 09:29 PM
Pii cheekie,

Kor pun mak krup for your well wishing. Ya we should not take things for granted. Well I shall act according to as I plan, and leave it to GOD to decide. What ever comes, I shall receive it with open hand. But I will put hard work on it as not to fail the plan that I had made.

I hope you too live a bliss life with your love one.

Choke Dee Krup!!!:)

Crown
10-01-2010, 10:43 PM
Congrats TS, great to hear that everything is going well for u, u are one of the lucky guy in the 1% :p

all the best, do keep us update :)

cheekies
11-01-2010, 11:39 AM
Pii cheekie,

Kor pun mak krup for your well wishing. Ya we should not take things for granted. Well I shall act according to as I plan, and leave it to GOD to decide. What ever comes, I shall receive it with open hand. But I will put hard work on it as not to fail the plan that I had made.

I hope you too live a bliss life with your love one.

Choke Dee Krup!!!:)

haha thank u. Pom mai chai pii na, just a lurker reading this forum with nothing much to share unlike all the senior bros out there.:D

singexpat
11-01-2010, 01:53 PM
Yo Bros,

Just to share some of my real-life experiences, i've met Thai girls from Farms to tabao back.. (those r other stories ya.. haha)
During the time together (overnite), they will always receive SMS and calls from their "BFs"..
And the best part - They will always say they are with friends.. bday parties etc.. :D

So.. i hope these will help you make your decision and move on..

Diamond
11-01-2010, 07:48 PM
555+ Those from "farm" you can't compare then with decent pooying pii Singexpat, and can't stereotype them, Thais as unfaithful and love telling lies etc etc. Maybe you seen those from "farm" attitude is "like this". Have you ever spent time with from those come from non "farming" side?:D
But thanks for your comment. I do take note of that Pii.:)

Anyway somehow or rather I managed to log in using my real account. Weird but truth. 555+:p

Diamond
11-01-2010, 08:00 PM
Pii Singexpat,

I will stay strong even your comment sound unpleasant to me.
I shall take it as a compliment comment.:)

Choke Dee Krup!!!

venussg
12-01-2010, 12:44 PM
Yo Bros,

Just to share some of my real-life experiences, i've met Thai girls from Farms to tabao back.. (those r other stories ya.. haha)
During the time together (overnite), they will always receive SMS and calls from their "BFs"..
And the best part - They will always say they are with friends.. bday parties etc.. :D

So.. i hope these will help you make your decision and move on..

Good sharing, be it thai / prc / m'sian / sg ... as long as in the commercial sex trade, all are same - same behavior, same results :D