PDA

View Full Version : My story with a prc. Help help Help

Pages : [1] 2

m3a41617
21-06-2009, 03:20 PM
Hello all bros and sister. Normally i will Forget after the section with a WL I paid and i f off from there. No feeling at all de. but this time i kanna gong tao already. one month back i was a regular at M13 eagle place. I have try Bm Benz m3 mong qi etc etc. on that day there no w gal at all. so auntie call other house gal. Was intro a new gal . everything was normal. cut it short. after the section, we exchange number.

one night she was having problem call me 4 am in the morning. then i go fetch her and send her home.. she was down with her BF etc. after that night, i fetch her after work then we go supper, shopping etc. not much money spend. she will sms or call me when she got the time at work. we did make love after she finish work etc. she didnt ask money from me. but i did give her small amount of money and tell her is for you to buy meal.. i know there no free meal in singapore. after the first time i gave her $. she give me for free and enjoy the session with me.. sometime she did ask from me money as to pay rent etc etc. straight away i say no money etc. she didnt angry,
and say i really treat you the best and like my husband.

we been togther happily till now. i lost focus in my work and keep thinking of her and i lost my sleeping time. i know i am in deep shit and kanna kc kong tao already. my friend ask me to stop. i try very hard but i cant. what a lousy player i am. i really dun know what she want from me. fun? lust? Money?

pls help and give advise. sorry my english no very good.

sammyboyfor
21-06-2009, 05:49 PM
everything was normal. cut it short. after the section, we exchange number.

You don't give your phone number to your favourite hawker so why would you give it to your favourite WHORE???:eek:

NEVER give prostitutes your phone number. You're just asking for trouble. If you have a great urge to to give out your contact details, give them to your char kuay teow seller, your barber and your local NTUC auntie. :D

onimusha76
21-06-2009, 07:00 PM
bro, things are always like that. now, i lve u , miss u. later i lve you and yr money. handbrake liao. i know it hard. but, have to stop. go look for a decent gal, and spend yr money and love the reward is geniune and better.

m3a41617
21-06-2009, 07:14 PM
You don't give your phone number to your favourite hawker so why would you give it to your favourite WHORE???:eek:

NEVER give prostitutes your phone number. You're just asking for trouble. If you have a great urge to to give out your contact details, give them to your char kuay teow seller, your barber and your local NTUC auntie. :D

Thank bros sam. is a mind games. you are right how can give her my number. damn sian. really dun know what to do. i do enjoy her accompany and the feeling. err.... dilemma.. whenever she call or sms me... we are always happy.
now is really time for me to handbreak my feeling..
free sex, which man dun want>?

m3a41617
21-06-2009, 07:22 PM
bro, things are always like that. now, i lve u , miss u. later i lve you and yr money. handbrake liao. i know it hard. but, have to stop. go look for a decent gal, and spend yr money and love the reward is geniune and better.

Bros, i believe you go through that too. this prc is quite different from other. i didnt give her money or what. only some of my sleeping time to her.. damn sian.. let thing be normal. i will never give her money and see what she trying to do..Must handbrake my feeling toward her. let thing slowly fade away.any bros here encounter this situation??

GL-Roamer
21-06-2009, 08:06 PM
Hi M3a41617

I guess your mental alarm bells are ringing that’s why you came here and ask for help. You are in deep trouble and there are lots of landmines for you to step on.

I will answer your question about what she wants from you. The answer is simple, MONEY. The lady is aiming for your bank account.

This lady you are involved with is a smart one. Be very careful.

Your case sounds like she is testing water, she is calculating her investment risk and estimating how much time to put into you. She is also estimating how much KC GONG TAO she needs to do in order to get you to give her all your money. Notice that she asks you sometimes whether you can help her pay rent. She is testing how ready are you to give her money, believe me once you give her money to pay rent, she will ask you to pay for everything else, bit by bit.

You are right, there are no free meals. A woman will not give you her body so easily. Why should she give you her body so easily? Girls can do WITHOUT sex and they only want to have sex with someone they love.

Few things you should do to get yourself out of this shit.

First thing you should do is to delete her number from your handphone

Second: delete whatever previous SMS she sent you (DO NOT READ)

Third: delete all SMS IMMEDIATELY when you receive them (DO NOT READ THEM)

Fourth: Cut off her calls whenever she calls you.

Fifth: Stop visiting her at the legal house

Remember not one cent must leave your pocket.
You can read my thread on 'why guys get cheated by girls' here http://www.sammyboyforum.com/matters-heart/131739-why-guys-get-cheated-girls-preventive-guide.html

Or you can read bro harvest's thread on the KC subject as well.

I wish you all the best.

cablesnwires
21-06-2009, 09:29 PM
Dear TS,

Ask yourself, why did you lose focus in your work and your sleep?
Is it because you missed her, and wants to be with her 24/7?
Do you see yourself settling down with her?
Can you give her what she wants? Can she gives you what you want?

Just remember TS, keep your emotions in check when answering the above. Never put your dick on the forehead, bcos the two hanging balls will cloud your eyesight.

All the best to you, brother!

Liquid@cid
21-06-2009, 11:27 PM
Love is never fair, there is always one side who loves the other more.......

In your case, it's you Bro TS, IMHO you lose a KC game if you commit first, and now that she can make you lose your sleep and lost focus on your work, bro, sad to say you are the loser for this match......

just wondering if you are married?? Maybe you can ask yourself what are you looking for instead of asking what she is looking for?? are you gonna marry her?? Will your family accept her if you are to get serious?? remember bro, love is never about you 2, it involves everybody ard you.....

if you noe you will get no where with her, just pull yourself out, it can be done, trust me, just go bonk another girl, if 1 cannot, change another, until you can get her out of your mind, in the mean time, stop getting into ctc with her, can go to the extend of changing your number, 事在人为, bro......

just my 2 cents worth.... :rolleyes:

m3a41617
22-06-2009, 02:14 AM
Hi all bros.. Today is father day. happy father day to all the bros here.
i am single. Anyway, today encounter. i finish work then recieve a call from her. she was crying and crying deep. ask me to fetch her at her work place. so i went over. i ask her what actually happen, she quarrel with her mate etc etc. then i send her home to change as she wearing too sexy already. reach her place. she ask me to enter her house. no one was around and we began to intimate. after awhile... i feel something not right. i quickly go back to my car and wait for her. i worry her bf will be back.. then we head for dinner. she told me all the story. no money invlove. ask me to spend a night with her cause she very frustrated etc etc and want to come my house. i straight say no no no. we head to hotel and do the love making..

after that when i told her i need to go home cause got a meeting tmr. she dun understand at all. so i really got no choice i got to leave her alone in the hotel. in the end she went to DF to meet her friend. i just go home.. i didnt give her money at all. and i really can feel that this kc kong tao is damn jailet.
Till now i just reach home not long ago. i cant sleep at all. worry she drunk at df etc. worry she will call me later on to fetch her etc etc.

Jialet. all bros here i will really try my very best to win this kc battle.. i really pity her also. i lost focus on my job because my mind keep thinking of her and she keep calling and sms me while i in the work. cant sleep well cause she will call me after her working hour.

i really feel very empty in my mind. no one to look forward too. no one to approach. my best buddy know my case. he just tell me to f her n f her. dun put your feeling in it. money can give is on meal, drink etc. no other thing more than that.

really F kanna this kind of thing on me. her kong tao really very strong. i bet not much man can tahan it. she really very beautiful and feminine. no mood to F other gal cause she really can read what i want. dilemma.. shall i play on the game or see what on her mind and true colour is.

m3a41617
22-06-2009, 02:27 AM
Thank bros

jaynick
22-06-2009, 09:07 AM
My friend also been through the same thing saying he want to play along but in the end kenna KC.
If you want to end, end it quick lah

no)mercy
22-06-2009, 10:27 AM
Yep..better end it now b4 i worsens.

m3a41617
22-06-2009, 10:41 AM
My friend also been through the same thing saying he want to play along but in the end kenna KC.
If you want to end, end it quick lah

What happen to your friend? can share exp? damn bo gan koon... f tired

FL Lover
22-06-2009, 10:44 AM
i am single. Anyway, today encounter. i finish work then recieve a call from her. she was crying and crying deep. ask me to fetch her at her work place. so i went over. i ask her what actually happen, she quarrel with her mate etc etc. then i send her home to change as she wearing too sexy already. reach her place. she ask me to enter her house. no one was around and we began to intimate. after awhile... i feel something not right. i quickly go back to my car and wait for her. i worry her bf will be back.. then we head for dinner. she told me all the story. no money invlove. ask me to spend a night with her cause she very frustrated etc etc and want to come my house. i straight say no no no. we head to hotel and do the love making..

after that when i told her i need to go home cause got a meeting tmr. she dun understand at all. so i really got no choice i got to leave her alone in the hotel. in the end she went to DF to meet her friend. i just go home.. i didnt give her money at all. and i really can feel that this kc kong tao is damn jailet.
Till now i just reach home not long ago. i cant sleep at all. worry she drunk at df etc. worry she will call me later on to fetch her etc etc.

Jialet. all bros here i will really try my very best to win this kc battle.. i really pity her also. i lost focus on my job because my mind keep thinking of her and she keep calling and sms me while i in the work. cant sleep well cause she will call me after her working hour.

i really feel very empty in my mind. no one to look forward too. no one to approach. my best buddy know my case. he just tell me to f her n f her. dun put your feeling in it. money can give is on meal, drink etc. no other thing more than that.

really F kanna this kind of thing on me. her kong tao really very strong. i bet not much man can tahan it. she really very beautiful and feminine. no mood to F other gal cause she really can read what i want. dilemma.. shall i play on the game or see what on her mind and true colour is.

Bro, the solution is simple. If you think u cannot handle her, just changed your hp number and stop going back to the house. Second, if your little bro is itchy for a good fxxk, then look for other gers unless u missed the good sex when u are with her. In that case, YOU DO NOT LOVE HER. IT IS YOUR LUST THAT LOVE HER!

If you think u can play with the game. Even more simple. Tell her staight in the face that you cannot be with her but you "like" (I used the word like instead of love, there's a difference) her very much. Then continue to look for her when both of you want sex. But MAKE SURE you limit yourself. In between, buy her gifts or pass the $$ to her after sex.

My advice: Choose Option 1. Option 2 is not for you. This is properly the first time you have encountered such things. Like I said, if you cant handle her, drop her before you rally get hooked on it. Go for a few fxxk with other gers and soon you will forget her.

K9696
22-06-2009, 11:41 AM
Hello all bros and sister. Normally i will Forget after the section with a WL I paid and i f off from there. No feeling at all de. but this time i kanna gong tao already. one month back i was a regular at M13 eagle place. I have try Bm Benz m3 mong qi etc etc. on that day there no w gal at all. so auntie call other house gal. Was intro a new gal . everything was normal. cut it short. after the section, we exchange number.

one night she was having problem call me 4 am in the morning. then i go fetch her and send her home.. she was down with her BF etc. after that night, i fetch her after work then we go supper, shopping etc. not much money spend. she will sms or call me when she got the time at work. we did make love after she finish work etc. she didnt ask money from me. but i did give her small amount of money and tell her is for you to buy meal.. i know there no free meal in singapore. after the first time i gave her $. she give me for free and enjoy the session with me.. sometime she did ask from me money as to pay rent etc etc. straight away i say no money etc. she didnt angry,

we been togther happily till now. i lost focus in my work and keep thinking of her and i lost my sleeping time. i know i am in deep shit and kanna kc kong tao already. my friend ask me to stop. i try very hard but i cant. what a lousy player i am. i really dun know what she want from me. fun? lust? Money?

Dun make promise when in joy,
Dun reply when sad,
Dun take decision when angry.
Think Twice, Act Wise. Follow The heart Feel!! :D

mike1304k
22-06-2009, 12:00 PM
Bro TS,

There is no real such thing as a lousy player or a good player in cheonging. It is only a matter of how deep you get caught or you do not get caught.

There are many many types of trap, from the "I want every cent you have" to "I will wait till you cannot say no, trap". So you keep saying you kenna gong tau... so it should be the type of trap where she will bring you to heaven now and then later bring you to hell. In all fairness, I will not and cannot say that true love does not happen between WL. FL and customer. But the odds of this is as many say, really small.

So now you are feeling trapped. You know that you are heading into territory you feel you may kenna KC. The best thing is to walk away. You said that you lost focus and are thinking of her and cannot let her go.. That is your small head thinking. Think for a moment if you can, you feel happy with her... Ok... but then what sort of happiness is it? GFE? Someone who loves you? Think again... It is very very seldom, but can someone fall in love with you in a matter of days or after a few visits? Does she know you that well or is she setting you up? She does not ask much from you, perhaps it is because she has a few other potential trees and Roberts who she will ask.. If you have 0 and only 3 give you the money, you are already better off.

She caught you when you were not strong. All men like to play the knight in shining armour.. So when she has a problem and is feeling down she called you and you responded... Because of that, now you feel.."Waaah she needs me and is true to me..." Maybe you are lucky to find the "one"... who will change her life for you. But if she is not the one and is trying to KC you, then how?

So my personal suggestion will be to cool it off. In your case, since it is not active KC and not much money is involved right now, just play along with the game and find out what game is being played. Just do not call, or go out so often. See how she reacts. If she calls, just say that you are busy. Tell her you will see her some other day. When you see her once in a while, you will see if her attitude has changed. If it has, then it is sure sign she has tired of trying to get something out of you. If she is still loving and nice, then you can always have a good fren to have. Sex is not everything and it is also not a sign of love. Love is when you spend time together and not have sex and are still happy.

I wish you luck Bro.

KonKam
22-06-2009, 12:18 PM
TS,
hang in there!

u must have been stung by many Cupid arrow.
KC is never easy to discarded.

good luck mate

DO_YOU_BJ
22-06-2009, 01:00 PM
all bros here i will really try my very best to win this kc battle.. i really pity her also. i lost focus on my job because my mind keep thinking of her and she keep calling and sms me while i in the work. cant sleep well cause she will call me after her working hour.

My young friend, look and read this reply very carefully.
You will NEVER win this KC battle cos you already lost! Look at you now???
Do you think you're like a General very calm and scheming in your plans?
Hell no, you're so mentally screwed liao, think of her when you eat shit sleep smoke........
Or do you think you're like a lamb wondering when the knife will come to you?
This is the state you're in now....you're mentally DEAD already so dun use words like continue the game etc etc.....there's no game anymore

Why I say that, you pity her for fuck?
Cry cry cry is the oldest most boliao trick all these WLs use on SOFT HEARTED men here...and 9 out of 10 times, the men fall for it...like you!

You shud just walk away from her and that's it!
Or, soon, you'll get to experience a pain the will be 1000 times more painful than dying.......
You'll see.....
When you got cancer, remove the tumor, dun adopt the wait and see attitude, cos it'll only get worse, and sooner or later, it'll overwhelm you, like how you feel now....it's only a matter of time before you crack...the fine crack lines are showing liao
You do what is more important for survival dude.......
As for a later post of wanting to know more, read this section of the forum & you'll see how common your probs are over here and how many have falled into it.........

etct88
22-06-2009, 01:01 PM
There is no real such thing as a lousy player or a good player in cheonging.

No winners, mostly losers...

How much one can lose (or rather give) what matters here, to make the heart less painful.

at the end we are all ATMs......

sadly, I am also bleeding, slowly......... just have to enjoy it while I can afford (to give.........)

so old, still so stupid!:D:D:D

HCKing
22-06-2009, 01:10 PM

if she can sleep for $ with 1 guy, she can sleep for $ with other guys. same thing, if she can call and sms u she can also call and sms her other customers. it could be she is using u as her emotional room of comfort as being girls, they also need someone to be around them when they r lonely and need companionship. try stop contacting her for 1 week and see wat comes out of it. if she MIA liao means she has found another room of comfort then u can 4get abt the whole thing and start screwing other girls liao.:D

Schenker
22-06-2009, 01:12 PM
....ask me to spend a night with her cause she very frustrated etc etc and want to come my house. i straight say no no no. we head to hotel and do the love making..

Agreed that you are mentally and emotionally screwed up. But hey, you have made a very wise decision... of not gg to your house for sex. ;)

DO_YOU_BJ
22-06-2009, 01:15 PM
No winners, mostly losers...

How much one can lose (or rather give) what matters here, to make the heart less painful.

at the end we are all ATMs......

sadly, I am also bleeding, slowly......... just have to enjoy it while I can afford (to give.........)

so old, still so stupid!:D:D:D

Bro, be careful of what your perception is.......
This is the worst case scenario that one can con him/herself into!
No doubt, we all know the ATM logic, but that's not the painful part....its the psychological & emotional attachment that will kill and damage you.....the $$$$$ factor is just like a red ant sting only....

etct88
22-06-2009, 01:23 PM
Bro, be careful of what your perception is.......
This is the worst case scenario that one can con him/herself into!
No doubt, we all know the ATM logic, but that's not the painful part....its the psychological & emotional attachment that will kill and damage you.....the $$$$$ factor is just like a red ant sting only....

yes.... that is the next part to tackle..... someday, I will pm you and ask for personal advice........

after the ATMs is the attack on the emotion, can mentally set someone not strong enough to do crazy things.

btw, I have quite a few 'war' medals............ otherwise, I would have been a millionaire........... now botak, liao...

DO_YOU_BJ
22-06-2009, 01:29 PM
yes.... that is the next part to tackle..... someday, I will pm you and ask for personal advice........

after the ATMs is the attack on the emotion, can mentally set someone not strong enough to do crazy things.

btw, I have quite a few 'war' medals............ otherwise, I would have been a millionaire........... now botak, liao...

We learn from history.
Thus we dont make the same mistakes as wat we learnt from history
We only make new history
But, if we continue to make the same old history repeat itself, then, we really have to start looking inwards to see the cause of what's repeating the same history over and over again.
Take heed bro...good luck....
Like i always say, all it takes is 1, THE 1 that will break you so badly, that all the king's horses and all the king's men, can never put you back together again......

m3a41617
22-06-2009, 02:52 PM
Thank for all the bros reply. i just back from lunch time..
yes my problem is mentally and emotionally been screwed up.
i will listen to some of our bros advise. see what this clever gal is up to. i will try to hold back my heart . see what she up for.
We are always correct, she can sleep with anyone as long the money is in.
of course i wont bring her home. only outside for sex. think and think back what happen this one month, she is a damn clever gal, but i also not stupid. like what she say and her sister discuss about me. this guy is not a a easy stupid guy. anyway we are human being. together long already feeling is there
damn stress.... so many bros here kanna PRC kong tao here. let see what she is up to. no sound no picture from her today. really sian. i damn miss her.
there a saying: the soldier dun move. we dun move. the soldier move. we attack..

say is easy then done. i will slowly clear up this mess.

m3a41617
22-06-2009, 03:14 PM
Bro TS,

There is no real such thing as a lousy player or a good player in cheonging. It is only a matter of how deep you get caught or you do not get caught.

There are many many types of trap, from the "I want every cent you have" to "I will wait till you cannot say no, trap". So you keep saying you kenna gong tau... so it should be the type of trap where she will bring you to heaven now and then later bring you to hell. In all fairness, I will not and cannot say that true love does not happen between WL. FL and customer. But the odds of this is as many say, really small.

So now you are feeling trapped. You know that you are heading into territory you feel you may kenna KC. The best thing is to walk away. You said that you lost focus and are thinking of her and cannot let her go.. That is your small head thinking. Think for a moment if you can, you feel happy with her... Ok... but then what sort of happiness is it? GFE? Someone who loves you? Think again... It is very very seldom, but can someone fall in love with you in a matter of days or after a few visits? Does she know you that well or is she setting you up? She does not ask much from you, perhaps it is because she has a few other potential trees and Roberts who she will ask.. If you have 0 and only 3 give you the money, you are already better off.

She caught you when you were not strong. All men like to play the knight in shining armour.. So when she has a problem and is feeling down she called you and you responded... Because of that, now you feel.."Waaah she needs me and is true to me..." Maybe you are lucky to find the "one"... who will change her life for you. But if she is not the one and is trying to KC you, then how?

So my personal suggestion will be to cool it off. In your case, since it is not active KC and not much money is involved right now, just play along with the game and find out what game is being played. Just do not call, or go out so often. See how she reacts. If she calls, just say that you are busy. Tell her you will see her some other day. When you see her once in a while, you will see if her attitude has changed. If it has, then it is sure sign she has tired of trying to get something out of you. If she is still loving and nice, then you can always have a good fren to have. Sex is not everything and it is also not a sign of love. Love is when you spend time together and not have sex and are still happy.

I wish you luck Bro.

i love your reply. thank bros

Lychee
22-06-2009, 03:23 PM
she didnt ask money from me. but i did give her small amount of money and tell her is for you to buy meal..

How much is your small amount for meal?? $3 or $5 ?

now is really time for me to handbreak my feeling..
free sex, which man dun want>?
Free sex??? U pay her with your small amount of money and mental stress. :rolleyes:

Curb TCSS
22-06-2009, 03:30 PM
shall i play on the game or see what on her mind and true colour is.

You are asking for trouble. :rolleyes:

Green Man
22-06-2009, 03:35 PM
there a saying: the soldier dun move. we dun move. the soldier move. we attack..

Dont act smart can or not?

Care to share with us how you attack?

Fuck again or happily go withdraw you $$$ to throw at her?

mike1304k
22-06-2009, 03:40 PM
i will listen to some of our bros advise. see what this clever gal is up to. i will try to hold back my heart . see what she up for.
of course i wont bring her home. only outside for sex. think and think back what happen this one month, she is a damn clever gal, but i also not stupid. like what she say and her sister discuss about me. this guy is not a a easy stupid guy. anyway we are human being. together long already feeling is there
damn stress.... so many bros here kanna PRC kong tao here. let see what she is up to. no sound no picture from her today. really sian. i damn miss her.

Bro, I do wish you will stop saying that you kenna gong tau... It is just an excuse.. You see the road, you decide what road to take. When I asked you to play along, it is not in the hope that it will lead to somewhere. When you say "we together long time" so have feelings, then I feel you are just opening yourself up to another road to KC'dom.. Some more you said she told her sis you are not easy and stupid, then it means that she tried to set u up.. Do be careful.

And bro, when you feel that there is a mess, do not take time to clear. Just get out!

DO_YOU_BJ
22-06-2009, 03:47 PM
This is something we've all seen one too many times liao....
There no GongTao......
She's not doin anything....it's all SELF KC!
Here's proof:
no sound no picture from her today. really sian. i damn miss her.
Then add those damn MAN words to see what card she's gonna throw so can counter her.....
Already a lost cause but seeking self denial to justify his actions....
Need I say more.....
This is justification for mentally screwed!

NewandLost
22-06-2009, 03:56 PM

pls help and give advise. sorry my english no very good. like all the kind braddahs on this board try to tell you, you must quit now. you will be financially and more so importantly mentally ruined by this gal. she setting you up braddah. aint no doubt about it.

absolut_roi
22-06-2009, 04:12 PM
bro ts,

after reading your post, it reminds me of my best friend lam's situation started 2006. "j" was an undergrad then and they knew each other at the outskirt temple of thailand. things were smooth sailing for them but he is a married man with a young boy. he had been travelling to and fro sg until late 2008 when something unfortunate happened to lam's wife. then he woke up from the whole dream.. is it true love or just lust over j's body?? he was sharing with me after decided to call it a day. they have had many many memories, happy, sad, sorrow over 2 years plus.. i can share your sentiments and i can feel how you are feeling right now. it is never easy to meet a soulmate, and once you meet, it is never easy to let go. now my friend focus on his family only, he said everything is up in our mind.. what the mind can conceive, the body can achieve and both mind and body work as a pair. time to wake up and move on. hope you can break this "gong tau". cheers!

Panamera
22-06-2009, 05:19 PM
after that night, i fetch her after work then we go supper, shopping etc. not much money spend. we did make love after she finish work etc. she didnt ask money from me. but i did give her small amount of money and tell her is for you to buy meal.. i know there no free meal in singapore. after the first time i gave her $. she give me for free and enjoy the session with me.. sometime she did ask from me money as to pay rent etc etc. straight away i say no money etc. she didnt angry,and say i really treat you the best and like my husband.

this prc is quite different from other. i didnt give her money or what. only some of my sleeping time to her.. damn sian.. let thing be normal. i will never give her money and see what she trying to do..Must handbrake my feeling toward her. let thing slowly fade away.

i didnt give her money at all. and i really can feel that this kc kong tao is damn jailet. Till now i just reach home not long ago. i cant sleep at all. worry she drunk at df etc. worry she will call me later on to fetch her etc etc. Jialet. all bros here i will really try my very best to win this kc battle.. i really pity her also. i lost focus on my job because my mind keep thinking of her and she keep calling and sms me while i in the work. cant sleep well cause she will call me after her working hour.

i really feel very empty in my mind. no one to look forward too. no one to approach. really F kanna this kind of thing on me. her kong tao really very strong. i bet not much man can tahan it. she really very beautiful and feminine. no mood to F other gal cause she really can read what i want. dilemma.. shall i play on the game or see what on her mind and true colour is.

yes my problem is mentally and emotionally been screwed up. . see what this clever gal is up to. i will try to hold back my heart . see what she up for. think and think back what happen this one month, she is a damn clever gal, but i also not stupid. like what she say and her sister discuss about me. this guy is not a a easy stupid guy. anyway we are human being. together long already feeling is there..damn stress....so many bros here kanna PRC kong tao here. let see what she is up to. no sound no picture from her today. really sian. i damn miss her. there a saying: the soldier dun move. we dun move. the soldier move. we attack..say is easy then done. i will slowly clear up this mess.

m3a41617, been following your thread from day 1, YOU should ask yourselves: What you want from her? and How much money you feel like giving her?

From all your posting, seems like she didn't KC you or put any kong tau on you. There is NO KC BATTLE with her - You are fighting a battle with yourselves. You just need to win yourselves over..It's been you and yourselves throughout.

Yours is a Self-Cast Kong Tau making yourselves Tao Tau into a Gong Gong Tau now

newbadass
22-06-2009, 06:11 PM
We learn from history.
Thus we dont make the same mistakes as wat we learnt from history
We only make new history
But, if we continue to make the same old history repeat itself, then, we really have to start looking inwards to see the cause of what's repeating the same history over and over again.

This is really true.

I got one friend who thinks he is more mature than guys who are younger than him. His excuse? "Being older means live longer, live longer means got more life experience, more life experience means more mature."

My opinion? Complete bullshit.

Having more experience does not necessarily make someone wiser. It all depends if you learn from the experience or not. Some guys are smart enough that they don't even need the first-hand experience - they just need to observe someone else making mistakes and they learn from there! How mature can a guy be if he keeps making the same mistake because he refuses to learn?

HCKing
22-06-2009, 06:20 PM

bro hope u get the whole picture by nw. its the old ego boasting trick she is playing with u, says u r nt an easy guy, a KC expert, a casanova whom she helplessly fell in love with, sms u everyday, making u feel so important to her, then suddenly no sound no picture, making u miss and gian and feel like crawling back to her. bro like wat i have said earlier, it could be her using u as an emotional support, or a potential cai tao but one thing for sure is she doesnt only plant her seed in you ALONE. who knws, not far away, at this moment, there is another similar lovesick soul kana jialat frm her as well. b4 u can think of breaking her heart, she has already broken yours. no sound no picture frm her = time to wake up and move on.

Panamera
22-06-2009, 06:57 PM
anyway we are human being. together long already feeling is there. damn stress....

m3a41617, from your 1st post. you mentioned it's a month ago, it's not damn long together..so you can still undo your self-kong tau and walk out of it. Your choice because
解铃还需系铃人

DO_I_BJ
22-06-2009, 07:03 PM

give some explanation how she treat u best and like her husband

together long already feeling is there
one month u call long... one year is is eternity liao...

pple here can give alot of advices here. You do the thinkin for urself. Is she out to con u? But i dun think one month the girl will love you and treat u like her hubby la. I agree with HCKing. U might be just another emotional comfort.

simple2kee
22-06-2009, 09:56 PM
Few things you should do to get yourself out of this shit.

First thing you should do is to delete her number from your handphone
Second: delete whatever previous SMS she sent you (DO NOT READ)
Third: delete all SMS IMMEDIATELY when you receive them (DO NOT READ THEM)
Fourth: Cut off her calls whenever she calls you.
Fifth: Stop visiting her at the legal house

bro GL-Roamer, i do agree with u. TS, pay attention to it.

goodluck!

GL-Roamer
22-06-2009, 10:19 PM
TS

The reason why you are feeling like this is because you have not removed the stimulus (the lady) for your emotional reactions. You are responsible for your own emotions not the lady. She has set herself there as a stimulus but it is your responsibility to remove her from your life. Now you have already said she did not reply you but you are still thinking of her.

By thinking of her, going out with her and talking to her you are walking into an obvious trap. Your mental alarms has rang but you are not heeding it. The lady is waiting there with her mouth wide open to swallow you up. She will eat u up and spit out your bones for your family to pick up. Don't you think your family will be sad to see you in that state?

Why would you want to stake your emotions, the security of your family and your finances on this 1 lady?

Who is she to you?

Is she really worth so much?

What is it that makes her worth so much? Is she queen of england?

Are you willing to die for her? If yes, why?

She is just a cheap whore playing dirty mind games. Have the courage to stand up to your emotions and the pains will be over sooner than you expect. You will have to TEAR her out from your heart. Nothing less.

You have all the support of the bros here. So act responsibly.

Sorry if I sound direct or harsh (don't mean to offend anyone).

DO_YOU_BJ
22-06-2009, 11:06 PM
Bro GL-Roamer, I dun tink you sound harsh for a second.
There's only one way or the highway.........
You will have to TEAR her out from your heart. Nothing less.
Very well said bro.....

NewandLost
22-06-2009, 11:16 PM
Bros just quite now. Its hard we know but just quit. All the braddahs on this board have been through it in one form or another. When you have this many braddahs including myself advising what we feel is best for you there is a reason. I dont want to see you go down the tube because its just like happening to me again. Sure the braddash fell the same way. QUIT NOW.

colins
22-06-2009, 11:46 PM
think and think back what happen this one month, she is a damn clever gal, but i also not stupid. like what she say and her sister discuss about me. this guy is not a a easy stupid guy. anyway we are human being.
let see what she is up to. no sound no picture from her today. really sian. i damn miss her.

Bravo bravo...by the way, which strategy are you applying ah?

NewandLost
23-06-2009, 01:11 AM
"let see what she is up to. no sound no picture from her today. really sian. i damn miss her.
"

she playing with you braddah. dont you understand? she is doing this intentionally so you miss her. you have in to her $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ appettite. braddah the only person who can rid her out of your heart is you. you and you only but we can support. if you dont listen you will learn and it will be harder later than it is now. dont see her again. dont call her. forget about her. regain your strength and have a resolve. she will contact you. watch. but forget about her. as hard as it is you have to listen braddah.

sammyboyfor
23-06-2009, 04:26 AM
i will listen to some of our bros advise.

Should be "I will listen to some of our bros ADVICE.".

"Advise" is a verb.

sammyboyfor
23-06-2009, 04:30 AM
pple here can give alot of advices here. You do the thinkin for urself.

Should be "People here can give a lot of ADVICE...".

"Advice" is a non countable noun; you do not add an "s" to make it plural.

"Advice" is like "Rice". You say... "Please pass me the Rice." You don't say "Please pass me the rices" because "Rice", like "advice", is a non countable noun.

There are many other examples. To test your knowledge of non countable nouns, go to English Language Quiz - Countable or Non-countable Nouns (I-TESL-J) (http://a4esl.org/q/j/ck/ch-countnouns.html) and take the test.

slider_72
23-06-2009, 10:21 AM
Bravo bravo...by the way, which strategy are you applying ah?

Reminds me of a scene from one of those Rambo movies. John Rambo and his former CO, two guys surrounded by a battalion of bad guys saying "Good move Sir, looks like we got them surrounded."

m3a41617
23-06-2009, 02:43 PM
hello all bros lunch time now can update and share my exp.

She call me, i mia, she sms me, after awhile i reply

i am sorry, i think we got to stop seeing e.ach other cause i already fall for you. there no progress in us at all. being togther with you is always very happy, same time it hurts me and slowly i will fall in love with you. from the start we shall not be togther, is a trade. you are here for money and i got no money for you and i cant afford to play your game. that my true word. take care

she reply, you are over sensitive, i dun have the intension to take money from you. yes you are right i am here to work and for money. but not from you. i like your accompany, like to be with you, enjoy being with you..

i dun know what to reply.. she call me then i answer, ask me go her friend house to fetch her as she not working.. i heart soft and go over.

cut short we ended another round of love making....after that i told her, can we meet once a week or so. she was sad and say up to you. i dun force you to come look for me..

i know what i really want from her. the feeling and i do really enjoy myself with her be it sex or just meal or anything..

update again

FL Lover
23-06-2009, 03:57 PM

i am sorry, i think we got to stop seeing e.ach other cause i already fall for you. there no progress in us at all. being togther with you is always very happy, same time it hurts me and slowly i will fall in love with you. from the start we shall not be togther, is a trade. you are here for money and i got no money for you and i cant afford to play your game. that my true word. take care

she reply, you are over sensitive, i dun have the intension to take money from you. yes you are right i am here to work and for money. but not from you. i like your accompany, like to be with you, enjoy being with you..

i dun know what to reply.. she call me then i answer, ask me go her friend house to fetch her as she not working.. i heart soft and go over.

cut short we ended another round of love making....after that i told her, can we meet once a week or so. she was sad and say up to you. i dun force you to come look for me..

i know what i really want from her. the feeling and i do really enjoy myself with her be it sex or just meal or anything..

update again

Hmmm... before u make any decisions, let me ask you something.

1. Are you able to accept her as what she is n not because of her pasts?

2. What will yo do if one fine day your friend or your relative suddenly come to you and tell you that he had fxxked your gf or wife before?

3. Are you able to accept what she is doing now, bonking with customers for a living and yet together with u as bf and gf?

4. What do u see in her? Her sexy body? Her characters? Dont u think a couple of sex escapades and a few outings are too short for you to get to know her?

5. One very important qns. Have u ever think of the hard and long road ahead if you are to marry her? She might not be able to get PR or even gain entry to Singapore for A LONG LONG TIME.

Think over it. Then if either one is NO, u better stay away from her or like what I have just said earlier, treat her as another FUCK BUDDY. But this option is not for you. U R ALREADY LOSING YOR MIND OVER HER NOW!

raibo
23-06-2009, 04:01 PM
let see what she is up to. no sound no picture from her today.

Is better to stop playing this game with her unless you are planning to gain experience to be a player. Even you win this game or KC battle in the end, you might lost alot of time, money and other stuff.

When Kingdom Y defeated Kingdom Z, Y can takeover Z's land, money, treasures, people...

When you defeated her, there is no peace treaty that she will transfer all her belonging to you or she will belong to you only.. Thus no gain at all..

slider_72
23-06-2009, 04:22 PM
TS, you are seriously KCed bro. Do you really know what you want out of this? I sure as hell didn't know what I really wanted when I was KCed. Only thought that went through my mind was that I wanted to be with her. You need to take the first step to snap out of this otherwise you will be in for a long and tough ride bro.

Some people may take a short while to recover, whilst some people may take a little more time. Most important of all is that you snap out of this.

I had a chat with a WL once and we were talking about her Singapore boyfriend. They were together for 4 months at that point in time when I spoke with her. It seems that she really liked him from what she said. There was no reason to lie to me as I don't know that guy from Adam and she knows well enough that I was not interested in her.

She told me that even though the two of them have feelings for each other, she knows as a fact that their relationship is merely temporary and will only last so long as she remains in Singapore. Once her time in Singapore is up, she will go back to China. Contrary to popular perception, not many PRCs are that keen on having a pink NRIC nowadays.

If you are lucky enough to meet one who wants your company and not your money, it is still not a good idea to allow yourself to get caught in the KC trap. These WLs are far more practical and realistic than most of us. They know that there is little chance of a happily ever after. Their mantra would be to enjoy the moment and let it go when its time to say goodbye.

A girl said this to me once, 不是我不爱你,而是我不敢爱你,因为到最后,受伤的人会是我。

Even if the girl really likes you, given the nature of their profession, they will build walls and defences around themselves to avoid being hurt. After all, whatever relationship you may have is merely temporary.

My own take is that the more a WL says she loves you or words to that effect, the lesser you should belive these words of affection. If she really likes you, all the more she will not say such words. It is part of their defence mechanism.

The WL I mentioned earlier who has a Singaporean boyfriend, I've overhead her talking to her boyfriend on several occasions. Never once did I hear her say mushy mushy things to her boyfriend. But after each conversation over the phone, I noticed that she has a sweet smile on her face.

By comparison, there is this other WL I met before who would tell her Singapore "boyfriend" all kinds of sweet mushy things. The moment she hangs up the phone, she has a look of disgust on her face. Poor guy probably went away thinking that his WL really loves him so.

Conclusion:

1. Don't take things at face value. Things are never what they seem.

2. If the WL is really nice and loving to you, its probably part of her great acting skills.

3. Even if the WL has any feelings for you, she knows that when the time is up, it would be adios amigos and thanks for the memories. Send me a picture postcard from LA.

4. Being far more practical than we are, they will be able to protect themselves. If you try to break through their defences, it would be like bashing your head against the brick wall. Why would you want to do something like that?

5. Let it go, before it eats you up like cancer. Just enjoy the sweet memories.

absolut_roi
23-06-2009, 04:29 PM
bro,

always keep this in mind, we are all PLAYERS in this forum. if you do not know the rules of the game, keep away from it. the rest is up you... cheers!

sammyboyfor
23-06-2009, 04:33 PM
The most important thing of all is to know when to use "advise" vs "advice". Once you have mastered the use of these words, everything else will fall into place.

slider_72
23-06-2009, 04:36 PM
The most important thing of all is to know when to use "advise" vs "advice". Once you have mastered the use of these words, everything else will fall into place.

Oh my lord!!! Suddenly I see the light!!!! Now I know what I have been missing all my life! I am enlightened.

NewandLost
23-06-2009, 04:45 PM
braddah you all f up, she call you to see if she got still control over you. you go over and she know she got control over you. after you have sex with her she got more control over you. she control you. empty your pocket later. if she "love" you, why so fast? under what conditions did she fall in "love" with you. you are seriously kc'ed braddah. the advice is to quite now. i bet you cannot even work thinking about her. just think what its like when she get in your wallet and disappear on you. you will be more f up than ever. the truth is we can advise you and tell you to quit but only you can quit. i suppose its like a cold, only cure is to let it run its course. but trust me braddah, after its finished you will wish you never met the girl. braddah listen to us please.

Panamera
23-06-2009, 04:55 PM
Overlord Sam, any advice for TS?
What's your strategy?

cablesnwires
23-06-2009, 06:01 PM
Dear TS,

See the title of your thread, you are asking for help. But despite what the brothers had advised, you seemed to turn a deaf ear to them.

From what I gather from your post:

The sex is great and you want to continue bonking her.
You do not want to pay her or you may be limited by your budget, cos you are worried you cannot maintain her.
But if you do not pay her, you are worried sick about her living conditions. You try to compensate her by doing little things, like fetching her to her friend's place.

What we do not know from you:

Do you want her to be your wife?

Guys, please help to list down whatever you can see. :)

sammyboyfor
23-06-2009, 06:03 PM
Overlord Sam, any advice for TS?
What's your strategy?

The guy's a freakin' idiot. He deserves whatever misfortune befalls him. :rolleyes:

DO_YOU_BJ
23-06-2009, 06:04 PM
she was sad and say up to you. i dun force you to come look for me..

This is what i mean on being a floor mat...
This gal got brains...look at the last statement....she never force you wor, you crawl to me.....
This is a very typical WL trick....when the day comes, she'll prolly tell you, no one ask you to look for me, you yourself keep coming back....not my fault wat....
When this comes, even if you put your head in the toilet bowl to flush also cannot clean your face liao......
Be a man, say & do wat you mean
By telling her so much MACHO shit & crawling back, you've shown her how much of a man you're not......
Like wat bro slider said, everyone has a role to play
Even if there's no money involved, emotions are worst...
So, you can be like, what we always say, spare tire
Once $$$$ comes, you'll just have to wait till she got nottin better to do then she'll look for you
Well, MCPs like me will never take that, but then again, we all know many men that wear skirts too.......

DO_YOU_BJ
23-06-2009, 06:05 PM
The guy's a freakin' idiot. He deserves whatever misfortune befalls him. :rolleyes:

Please do not pass such comments on the poor idiot...
It's all your freakin fault.....
Cos you didnt teach him the diff between advise and advice!!!!!
No wonder he's a freakin wreck!!!!!
wahahahahaha

m3a41617
23-06-2009, 06:20 PM
m3a41617, been following your thread from day 1, YOU should ask yourselves: What you want from her? and How much money you feel like giving her?

From all your posting, seems like she didn't KC you or put any kong tau on you. There is NO KC BATTLE with her - You are fighting a battle with yourselves. You just need to win yourselves over..It's been you and yourselves throughout.

Yours is a Self-Cast Kong Tau making yourselves Tao Tau into a Gong Gong Tau now

yes ah bros. thank you. i handle myself. if i fall, learning exp and share exp.
is not easy to read ppl mind..

cablesnwires
23-06-2009, 06:56 PM

Sincere advice, "Don't read people's mind, read your own first."

DO_YOU_BJ
23-06-2009, 07:00 PM
See C&W, this guy still cant c that he's self KCed
Keep thinking its her KCing him...
Amazing ya...hehehehe

NewandLost
23-06-2009, 07:15 PM
is not easy to read ppl mind.. WTF do you mean "if" i fall. you will fall if you continue this. braddah get a grip on your life and what you are doing which is nothing but hurting youself more down the line. quit now. this is my last message to you. if you dont follow what we say then like sam said you get what comes to you. you are f ing yourself up.

HCKing
23-06-2009, 07:35 PM

bro u r KCed big time liao. gd luck man.:o

jespertan
23-06-2009, 07:53 PM
[QUOTE=DO_YOU_BJ;3857875]This is what i mean on being a floor mat...
This gal got brains...look at the last statement....she never force you wor, you crawl to me.....

I have this phobia too that one day my Zhuhai friend will tell me the same thing right in my face. We have gone from sms to email to daily QQ chats.
Have visted her 3 times already so far this year & planning to see her again soon. Yes I have also lost focus in my work, become irritated when she does not answer my sms, thoughts running wild when she stays out late etc etc

m3a41617
23-06-2009, 08:00 PM
Thank for all the reply and everyone have different thinking...
Striaght forward answer.

If the WL gal trick your feeling and the money.
is you happily willingly. no body force you to give them money. if you can afford to give . PPl may say you are fat pig but you song. gan yan tio bo.

If you buy something for your gf, in the end she KC you, sleep with other ppl. same also. they may be very innocent, but behind a close door???
PRC they may be bad but they are human being also. mother children.

I am not being stubborn nor i am not listening to all the exp bros here. i am here to share and see what all bros think.

At the end of the day, a wrong move , blame yourself, no return then count yourself unlucky. remember that KTV story, a man die cause of a PRC at dong meng ( Jalan Sultan )...

I know myself, even if she KC me or trick me or whatever shit.

So bros pls if you think i stupid or what the PRC always say SA BI....
you are still a happy man. she dun force you. PRC may trick your money, is you willingly give her. she didnt force you to give her money.. Tio BO?

Once again i thank all bros here for your reply. i know what is going to happen to me and her..... thank again.

hoho99
23-06-2009, 08:12 PM
See C&W, this guy still cant c that he's self KCed
Keep thinking its her KCing him...
Amazing ya...hehehehe

Bro its not amazing that he did not know he's self-kc, Everyone walked into the trap with their eyes wide open, somehow some bros are lucky there's a alarm bell ringing in their head and are shown an open door to get out.

TS is so amazing that he sees the door and yet he could safely say 'its ok i can still manage. guess i'll come by later'!

hoho99
23-06-2009, 08:13 PM
Once again i thank all bros here for your reply. i know what is going to happen to me and her..... thank again.

It seems that you have already plan you path. Just hope you can truly pull the plug when the times come. All the best TS

Tulan2
23-06-2009, 08:26 PM

update again

Wah, Bro.,! your story exactly same as mine!! and I'm still in this trap!!. It will go on and on until the WL suck you dry.......that's why I'm almost bankrupt..but "she's not in this relationship for the money!!!:eek:

mike1304k
23-06-2009, 08:47 PM
Wah, Bro.,! your story exactly same as mine!! and I'm still in this trap!!. It will go on and on until the WL suck you dry.......that's why I'm almost bankrupt..but "she's not in this relationship for the money!!!:eek:

Bro,

I know what you are going through and I have been there myself. The bills mounting, you need to make her happy no matter what it costs, you have to be at her every beck and call and so on.

But like I mentioned before, it is not gong tau. It may not even be self KC. It is just that you want it to carry on because you cannot stand the thought of losing out. Maybe losing her, maybe if you lose her, you confirm lose the money you spent or the time you gave. You hope for the best, maybe to return to the heaven you once had.

But then you know what the end will be, the only problem is whether the end will be of you choosing or her's. Many people feel that they cannot let go, they must know, they must find out and if the answer is inconclusive, they will just hope that it was a mistake and that they are different. You are not different. You are one of the many many bros who get KC'd everyday for their time or their money.

Like the sub prime mess, you must know when to call it quits, walk away and lick your wounds. If not, you will end up drained and lifeless. No girl is worth... I say again... no girl... Normal, WL or FL is worth the trouble where you have to worry about whether she loves you, whether she is being faithful, whether she is KC'ing you and so on. Ask yourself what else can she give you. GFE? Many others can do so for the same price or sometimes even for free. Sex? Same thing. Marriage? I do not think I want to nor do I have the strength to marry a WL or FL. Looks? Again, unless she is so special, I do not think so.

So if it looks as though the pros are not as many as the cons, then you have to decide to walk away or not. If not, then you are just allowing yourself to be led down the path to destruction. If you think that it is not worth it, then walk away. It is never easy to have a clear mind or to follow your instincts and or brain. But if you look at it this way, if you had a blood sibbling you are in love with in a sexual manner, how do you stop yourself? You find all the reasons not to do anything. You use your mind instead of your heart or small head. It is the same thing. Aren't you sick and tired of being the little doggy of a pros or ktv girl or PRC mei mei? What can they give you that warrants you having to beg borrow and steal for her time or her heart? If you think of it this way, you will find it easier to let go.

I wish all you bros luck and strength.

cablesnwires
23-06-2009, 08:53 PM
Dear TS,

Money lost can be earned back. Walk the path of emotional deprivation is something that you cannot easily overcome. You said it yourself, the man in Dong Men.

If you are unable to walk away now, what makes you think you can walk out later? I have been to hell and back. I know what it's like, how you pick up the pieces, cos all your friends obstracized you, "see, 自己拿苦来身!" (Cantonese) "Pathetic idiot!".

Mind you, at this stage you already had lost focus in your work and sleep. Do you think your boss will understand? There will be tell tale signs, and the minute your slacken in your work, your boss may even has to fire you.

Your latest post showed a serious flaw, you wanted to portray yourself to be a confident person. Well, sorry, what I see is someone who got messed up pretty badly, not knowing what he wants, and is on the way of getting hurt, Big Time!!

colins
23-06-2009, 08:58 PM

Ok, based on the previous few cases of KC (others and mine), this is how your own thoughts can be interpreted from what you did.

"She call me, i mia (you lun and lun), she sms me, after awhile (got a little confidence to act cool liao) i reply

i am sorry, i think we got to stop seeing e.ach other cause i already fall for you. there no progress in us at all (pls beg me to see you again becos) being togther with you is always very happy, same time it hurts me and slowly i will fall in love with you (and I hope you really love me too). from the start we shall not be togther, is a trade (pls tell me it is not a trade). you are here for money and i got no money for you (now I decide not to pass you money becos I'm starting to hear many 'bad' things about your real intention) and i cant afford to play your game. that my true word. take care (pls reply me now)

she reply, you are over sensitive, i dun have the intension to take money from you. yes you are right i am here to work and for money. but not from you. i like your accompany, like to be with you, enjoy being with you.."

I am quite sure she has interpreted your words in the same way. Dun believe? See her reply. It is exactly what you wanted to hear.

cablesnwires
23-06-2009, 08:59 PM
Bro,

I wish all you bros luck and strength.

I believe Tulan2's post is peppered with sarcasm, and tinged with a piece of bitter acrimony, fried in a banter and simmered with a superciliousness pot. ;)

besafe
23-06-2009, 09:11 PM
Some brothers went in such relationship with their eyes open and fully aware of the perils and pitfalls. So... what more to say?:confused:

Hulunbeier
23-06-2009, 09:13 PM
Hi seniors

I am following closely on this thread and find advice given are sincere and truthful.

Perhaps can help those reading how to define Self KCed...this one I cannot draw that line. Cheers.

NewandLost
23-06-2009, 09:18 PM
I think the braddah is beyond help. Maybe just let him find out himself. I hope he is able to pick himself up after that gal finished with her.

m3a41617
23-06-2009, 09:55 PM

Haha bros we share the same PRC ??? haha... you are trap , i am trap too. we can hold our hand and jump . haha joking...

DO_YOU_BJ
23-06-2009, 10:06 PM
Haha bros we share the same PRC ??? haha... you are trap , i am trap too. we can hold our hand and jump . haha joking...

There are many many in your situation as we speak....only thing is diff actors and actresses in the show......
But funny thing is, all the fucking storyline sama sama.......
So in layman terms, shame shit, diff cast only!
Oh and trust me, your PRC aint the only 高手around, there're more that are even more toxic that yours hahahahaha

m3a41617
23-06-2009, 10:15 PM
Ok, based on the previous few cases of KC (others and mine), this is how your own thoughts can be interpreted from what you did.

"She call me, i mia (you lun and lun), she sms me, after awhile (got a little confidence to act cool liao) i reply

i am sorry, i think we got to stop seeing e.ach other cause i already fall for you. there no progress in us at all (pls beg me to see you again becos) being togther with you is always very happy, same time it hurts me and slowly i will fall in love with you (and I hope you really love me too). from the start we shall not be togther, is a trade (pls tell me it is not a trade). you are here for money and i got no money for you (now I decide not to pass you money becos I'm starting to hear many 'bad' things about your real intention) and i cant afford to play your game. that my true word. take care (pls reply me now)

she reply, you are over sensitive, i dun have the intension to take money from you. yes you are right i am here to work and for money. but not from you. i like your accompany, like to be with you, enjoy being with you.."

I am quite sure she has interpreted your words in the same way. Dun believe? See her reply. It is exactly what you wanted to hear.

Bros i thump you... si bei ho..

m3a41617
23-06-2009, 10:26 PM
There are many many in your situation as we speak....only thing is diff actors and actresses in the show......
But funny thing is, all the fucking storyline sama sama.......
So in layman terms, shame shit, diff cast only!
Oh and trust me, your PRC aint the only 高手around, there're more that are even more toxic that yours hahahahaha

haha yup lah bros. one mountain is higher than this mountain. My this PRC not really that toxic.. only very poison haha...
PRC is famous for everything, that y our local women hate them so much. they snatch thier husband etc..

Come to think, they are still women who earn a living. as long they dun steal or rob. they con is using thier tao yin right?? we man kanna cause we just like it.. hahahahaha

DO_YOU_BJ
23-06-2009, 10:44 PM
we man kanna cause we just like it..

Even a drug addict has to pay for his drugs........
Cos wanna song, where got free one......

aczeta
23-06-2009, 10:52 PM

Be strong in your will....u will survive

m3a41617
23-06-2009, 11:04 PM
Hmmm... before u make any decisions, let me ask you something.

1. Are you able to accept her as what she is n not because of her pasts?

2. What will yo do if one fine day your friend or your relative suddenly come to you and tell you that he had fxxked your gf or wife before?

3. Are you able to accept what she is doing now, bonking with customers for a living and yet together with u as bf and gf?

4. What do u see in her? Her sexy body? Her characters? Dont u think a couple of sex escapades and a few outings are too short for you to get to know her?

5. One very important qns. Have u ever think of the hard and long road ahead if you are to marry her? She might not be able to get PR or even gain entry to Singapore for A LONG LONG TIME.

Think over it. Then if either one is NO, u better stay away from her or like what I have just said earlier, treat her as another FUCK BUDDY. But this option is not for you. U R ALREADY LOSING YOR MIND OVER HER NOW!

bros ..... thank i will be strong and try my veryvery best to step out.

Green Man
23-06-2009, 11:49 PM
Dont act smart can or not?

Care to share with us how you attack?

Fuck again or happily go withdraw you $$$ to throw at her?

update again

Yessssss I got the first half result correct :D waiting for the your Full Time result. Strong feeling say i gonna win :cool:

HCKing
24-06-2009, 12:41 AM
haha yup lah bros. one mountain is higher than this mountain. My this PRC not really that toxic.. only very poison haha...
PRC is famous for everything, that y our local women hate them so much. they snatch thier husband etc..

Come to think, they are still women who earn a living. as long they dun steal or rob. they con is using thier tao yin right?? we man kanna cause we just like it.. hahahahaha

bro dont be so sure of yrself yet la, nw is just lalaland stage only, u never knws what will hit u in days to come. u have no idea hw fast they can 'change face' and give u shit. never underestimate yr enermy, soldier.n u dont knw hw jialat it is when yr heart get shattered into pieces. by then, it will nt simply be cant concentrate on wrk anymore but much worse. dont believe go read up some of the past threads in this section. like what bro DYBJ has said, its the same drama. yours is only at the beginning episodes nia.

DO_YOU_BJ
24-06-2009, 01:02 AM
like what bro DYBJ has said, its the same drama. yours is only at the beginning episodes nia.

Tks bro for your words....
Like what many old men tell young men, wait till you knock on wall then you'll know......
Tell them everything they will just say old man tok kok.......
So, let them knock lor, you know Y bro HCKing, cos after they knock & damn pain, you'll be the last one on earth they'll tell.....MALU mah........

HCKing
24-06-2009, 01:32 AM
Tks bro for your words....
Like what many old men tell young men, wait till you knock on wall then you'll know......
Tell them everything they will just say old man tok kok.......
So, let them knock lor, you know Y bro HCKing, cos after they knock & damn pain, you'll be the last one on earth they'll tell.....MALU mah........

yes bro. 当局者迷,旁观者清. very hard for one to realise hw illusionary the whole thing is till the sweet dreams turn into nightmares.

and bro m3a41617 i have copy and paste your 1st post here to remind u hw it all started. read what i have highlighted in bold. u still rem she has a BF? what happens to the BF nw? if the BF is still around then who are u? and if she has a BF she still says she treat u the best and like her husband???:eek:
you have also indicated that you dont knw what she want from u. so at this stage nw have you cleared yr doubts liao? issit u have already discovered what she want frm u oredi? or still blur? or simply bochup oredi cos ya already in cloud 9? think again bro. and think carefully.

Santaclaws
24-06-2009, 01:39 AM
Spending a day reading "Matters of the heart" increases your real-life experience in such matters by 10 years.

I wonder when will we be seeing a "KC for Dummies" , i guarantee it'll be a best selling book for years to come.

Panamera
24-06-2009, 01:50 AM
m3a41617 is as clear as ganges river

DO_YOU_BJ
24-06-2009, 02:18 AM
m3a41617 is as clear as ganges river

hahaha u so bad
Got your PM

slider_72
24-06-2009, 10:47 AM

Bro, its not "if I fall" for you. You already fell. Question is whether you want to get up or not. There is no shame in admitting that, not the least in this forum because the majority of the bros here fell before at some point in their lives, me included.

I am not being stubborn nor i am not listening to all the exp bros here. i am here to share and see what all bros think.

Hearing, listening and comprehending are three different concepts. The road ahead is already mapped out for you. Your choice.

Man! Now I am convinced that there is a woman inside you trying to break out! You seem to be able think like a woman bro. :p

Panamera
24-06-2009, 10:56 AM
m3a41617, I posted below for a good bro of mine in another thread, hope it be useful to you, to a certain extend in your dealing with her:

欢场女子的存在就是填补男人心中的空缺.
她们只是你的过客,她们存在的意义就是装饰男人的梦
她们疯狂的行为,就是对男人有种强烈征服感, 尤其喜欢男人为她们做傻事. 爱情在她们手中成为害人的工具,你对她们同情,换来的是被她们利用或成为她们用来刺激身边人的 现成刀子.
当你对她们的爱失去理智,就成了一种精神与肉体上的伤害!
这种感情只有两个字可以形容易: 悲哀
伤??? 是伤在明知是一滩浑水,仍然给浊水溅湿!
为什么明知如此,还要身陷其中,给她们机会?
欢场女子永远只是记忆中一个美好的片断,后来的后来,就有悲哀发生。
风流总被雨打风吹去,向来是这样。
是时候, 觉醒了!

K9696
24-06-2009, 11:01 AM
yes bro. 当局者迷,旁观者清. Very hard for one to realise hw illusionary the whole thing is till the sweet dreams turn into nightmares.

And bro m3a41617 i have copy and paste your 1st post here to remind u hw it all started. Read what i have highlighted in bold. U still rem she has a bf? What happens to the bf nw? If the bf is still around then who are u? And if she has a bf she still says she treat u the best and like her husband???:eek:
You have also indicated that you dont knw what she want from u. So at this stage nw have you cleared yr doubts liao? Issit u have already discovered what she want frm u oredi? Or still blur? Or simply bochup oredi cos ya already in cloud 9? Think again bro. And think carefully.

大哥,那个女的也要一支脚踏两支船啦。真是的。
看那个避风港的树不会倒下。她就赢了啦。:d

Panamera
24-06-2009, 11:12 AM
大哥,那个女的也要一支脚踏两支船啦。真是的。

可能不仅是两条船, 而是一团海军:eek:

m3a41617
24-06-2009, 11:17 AM
Bros. i know the final result of this game. she just need me when she down and accompany her around. in the end she will go back to china and look for her lover. see how long her real true colour out. . i wont give her money or buy her anything. got lust, i will go ahead. nothing is free in this world.

i will tell myself, no feeling no feeling...... no pity no pity....... no money no money.. only the enjoyment and each other accompany...

cablesnwires
24-06-2009, 11:26 AM
Bros. i know the final result of this game. she just need me when she down and accompany her around. in the end she will go back to china and look for her lover. see how long her real true colour out. . i wont give her money or buy her anything. got lust, i will go ahead. nothing is free in this world.

i will tell myself, no feeling no feeling...... no pity no pity....... no money no money.. only the enjoyment and each other accompany...
Dear TS,

Refer to your earlier post. You worried about her living condition, and now.... :sarcastic:

HCKing
24-06-2009, 11:31 AM
大哥,那个女的也要一支脚踏两支船啦。真是的。

hehe whats BF to them if they can cheat behind their 'lao gong'

BF = gt some $$$ only

lao gong = gt more $$$

the more BF the merrier!:p

so who's their true love?

somemore by the name MONEY.:D

leecs
24-06-2009, 11:32 AM
Man!!! Wake up, will ya.......... Theres a hole infront & you're still walking towards it...

Green Man
24-06-2009, 11:43 AM

What a rubbish !!! Your thread title obviously asking for Help help help, now u roti prata say u are asking for bro opinion. :mad:

The thing is simple, if u back out from this rs, she is still survive and move on to the next victim. I glad u have the mentality of 我不露地狱, 谁露地狱。 ;)

pewpew
24-06-2009, 11:45 AM
BF = gt some $$$ only
lao gong = gt more $$$
the more BF the merrier!:p
so who's their true love?
somemore by the name MONEY.:D

No money, no honey, got money, many honey.

m3a41617
24-06-2009, 12:14 PM
Bros. i didnt roti prata. i just feel that what you all guy think,.
yes i understand that she got many bobby or robert for money.
i am just one of them.. after thinking all these day and reading all the bros reply.. alot of them will think, mountain there tiger but i still want to go..
y is this so? cause i have said earlier. i enjoy her accompany. she is really different from other PRC.
i tell myself already, this is just a game. at the end of the day, she wont be my wife and i wont be the robert.

slider_72
24-06-2009, 12:22 PM

Bro, you are in the stage which Bro Colins termed as the pendulum stage. This stage normally comes after you realised that you have been KCed big time, whether you admit it or not. You are going to swing between exuberance and denial; sweetness and bitterness. Now is the critical moment for you whether you come out of this in one piece or in many pieces.

Although it may take some time for you to recover, you must take that first step. 三尺之冰,莫一日之寒。 Don't expect to achieve results immediately. You will slowly get over it but the main thing is that you must want to get over it.

既然你已经知道故事的结局, 为啥还要坚持下去呢?得不到她的芳心你觉得可不甘心?到最后,人财两空,你说你该咋办?咱大伙都是过来人。 你现在所经历的 咱都经历过,可看得一清二楚。如果你还往这条路直行,肯定死无全尸。

Post in English you don't seem to get it, post in Chinese you also don't seem to get it. I try posting in both languages. This is my final attempt, hopefully it gets drilled in.

The rest is up to you liao bro.

slider_72
24-06-2009, 12:26 PM
i tell myself already, this is just a game. at the end of the day, she wont be my wife and i wont be the robert.

Bro, this is not just a game for you... you ARE the game. She is the predator and you are about to be eaten and digested. Do you know what is the outcome after you are eaten and digested, you get passed out from the other end and you become a pile of shit. She will just wipe her ass and move on.

DO_YOU_BJ
24-06-2009, 12:33 PM
she is really different from other PRC.

The magic word that proclaims that you're fucked!!!!!!
Either way, its your life.....
Raise alarm also you
Seek help help help also u
Wan opinion also u
say she kc u although its clear case of self kc also u
say she's diff also u though lao jiaos all know this kind everywhere
say wanna mind read her also u although we all know your mind is screwed
say wanna press on and hope for the best also u though its already no secret to anyone what the end will be
So, the end? Wait n c lor

Just wonder if you'll be so MAN to come here to share your ultimate shame and defeat or just go into hiding or change new nick to come back here to share your sad sad sad KC story like many who have chosen your path.......

When the bros here help one in distress, it's outta experience and lots n lots of pain that they went through 1st hand, thus becos they've experienced this pain, they feel compelled to prevent any other bros from suffering from that pain...thus good willed intentions

But, like you said, you cannot reverse liao and need to walk into that hole you see rite infront of you, i'll respect it & hope the bros here will do too......

Bros, when you see a man drowning, you stretch you hand out to save him, but instead, he hits you hand away and drowns......
Fret not, for your GOOD intention have already meant you've dun merit, he chose his path......so pity, is not necessary liao

Cheers & last post here

leecs
24-06-2009, 12:52 PM
she is really different from other PRC.

Hmmm, I also said this to myself before. In the end what happened to me, The pain from my heart is more worse than pain from my wallet.

A girl said this to me once, 不是我不爱你,而是我不敢爱你,因为到最后,受伤的人会是我

Try to embed this in your mind...

Panamera
24-06-2009, 12:56 PM
Hope it's not a mere hypothesis situation put forward by TS :D
Anyway, whatever, good luck to you and your star-crossed relationship !

GL-Roamer
24-06-2009, 01:14 PM
TS

I believe no one here is laughing at you or condemning you. Everyone here has some form of bad experience in one form or another.

This stage is quite common in relationships, but you must continue till you reach a stage where you are much clearer in your head. Go take a long walk in a park or something, don’t just sit at home, it will clear up your mind faster. And SWITCH OFF your handphone and put it aside everyday after work when you reach home. Once you start getting used to living life WITHOUT her in your head, you will be on the road to recovery.

Your logic and emotions are at war with each other that’s why you are facing this confusion. Everyone here can see the confusion you have just by reading what you have written. The reason why she has such a powerful effect on you is because she threw sex in as part of the package and she trapped you when you are at your weakest (when you are having sex with her). So now you lust after her body while thinking it is love.

Your true test will come when you stand in front of her and look at her in the eye and see her smiling at you. Will you crumble under the emotional pressure or you will remain standing and tell her that you can’t be with her despite what she says. I believe you will crumble because you have already given in to her once even after you told her you want to break, if there is one time there will be the next. You have to break the pattern. If you can BREAK that pattern just ONCE you can do it again and again until your head is clear.

You badly want to read her mind because you are HOPING to find something good, something that is aligned with YOUR hopes and expectations (not hers) like ‘she truly loves me’, ‘she is really waiting for me’ and such. But believe me you will find nothing there except your grave.

Take things step by step, now you are already halfway out, you just need to lift the other foot. A mountain is climbed step by step and putting one foot in front of the other not in one great leap.

Even with normal SG girls you can expect to have this kind of situation, so do you want to come out of this stronger or do you chose to let yourself get defeated?

HCKing
24-06-2009, 01:17 PM
Bros. i didnt roti prata. i just feel that what you all guy think,.
yes i understand that she got many bobby or robert for money.
i am just one of them.. after thinking all these day and reading all the bros reply.. alot of them will think, mountain there tiger but i still want to go..
y is this so? cause i have said earlier. i enjoy her accompany. she is really different from other PRC.

well bro i believe all bros here have shared their views on yr story and whether u want to go ahead its yr choice. just want to remind u hw u literally crawl back to her by just 1 sms frm her. this clearly shows who's the player in the game. rem bro there's no free lunch in this world, FOC means fuck on credit. gd luck.

slider_72
24-06-2009, 01:22 PM
Try to embed this in your mind...

huh???? You referring to me bro?

slider_72
24-06-2009, 01:25 PM

Amazing isn't it bro. Everyone who kanna KCed used exactly the same words.... "She is different." These three words spell a death sentence.

leecs
24-06-2009, 01:26 PM
不用跟他讲太多了。他重了降头

leecs
24-06-2009, 01:28 PM
huh???? You referring to me bro?

I meant TS, not you. :D:D:D

Panamera
24-06-2009, 01:38 PM
不用跟他讲太多了。他重了降头

wahahahahahah..choked!! choked!! by espresso while reading this..:D:D:D

NewandLost
24-06-2009, 01:38 PM
Bro you need to snap out of it real fast before she wipes you clean financially and you wipe yourself out emotionally. the braddahs here have all been through it and the insights they share are dead on. if you cant see it by reading these threads then you are KC big time.

1) shes a ho with another BF
2) she come to sing for money
3) what makes you different and what makes a realationship centered on f ing different? the f ing is a hook braddah. if you weak you go for it. have the strenght to turn it down and shut her from your life.
4) you will lose big in the end. its not even the money. its what will happen to you mentally.
5) your case is blantantly obvious its KC but everyone sees it but you.

if you dont want to realize these realities, then you fall. we cant help you if you insist on falling.

sammyboyfor
24-06-2009, 01:46 PM

Famous last words.... "she's different from the rest...." :D

DO_YOU_BJ
24-06-2009, 01:54 PM
Amazing isn't it bro. Everyone who kanna KCed used exactly the same words.... "She is different." These three words spell a death sentence.

Well, when you've been this circle long enuff, either in this forum of in the world of WLs, FLs etc, you've seen it once, you've seen em all ya......
What's new.......
The only one who will view it as new is a new victim who thinks he's is DIFFERENT!

Ala self proclaiming death sentence

cablesnwires
24-06-2009, 02:00 PM
It's not the financial aspect that we are worried about, it's the emotional aspect that we are talking about.

Imagine you get sucked in, bit by bit, and at the end of the day, you will be left with nothing but just the vast emptiness inside you. In the beginning your postings showed that you are confused, but your latter postings had you started to clam up. This is a NO-NO!! Clamming up and trying to defray the real issues will do more harm than good. Throwing smoke bombs at us aren't gonna to help either. You want help, but you need to help yourself first!

You walk your way, we can only guide. Your journey towards hell is almost complete. The journey back will be fraught with obstacles!!

P/S: I believe your siggy aptly describes what you feel, with your heart and not your brain. Just to be a little crude, don't place your prick on your forehead, cos your sight will be blocked by your own testicles.

leecs
24-06-2009, 02:02 PM

Isn't that right, boss? 10 out of 10 will says this, including me... :D:D:D

leecs
24-06-2009, 02:07 PM
wahahahahahah..choked!! Choked!! By espresso while reading this..:d:d:d

我以为泰国降头很强。原来中国降头更强!!!:d:d

ventu22
24-06-2009, 02:08 PM
TS,

What make me sad is seeing so many bros have given you so many truthful advice and you refuse to see the light. All these advises are real life experiences. You think you know the game, you think you are in control, you think you know the outcome...trust me, all of us has the same thoughts but end screwed up big time. No words can describe that kind of pain... is not about money. Please please... read all the posts and keep reading again & again. Btw I used the same tactic to remind myself not to step back in and personally I find it very useful.

The toughest thing for man to learn... is learning to let go.

To all the seniors here, maybe someone should start a thread "How to let's go" or "learning the way to let go"?

mature.lover
24-06-2009, 02:09 PM
maybe u want to ask her to quit, then u help her find a decent job & u 2 live happily ever after? is this wat u want? if not go ur telco change nbr & throw smook bomb!!!

DO_YOU_BJ
24-06-2009, 02:11 PM
P/S: I believe your siggy aptly describes what you feel, with your heart and not your brain. Just to be a little crude, don't place your prick on your forehead, cos your sight will be blocked by your own testicles.

Bro C&W, so you saw his siggy too huh......
Well he forget to read my 4 golden rules in my siggy........
Even if he did, he breached them all thus the outcome is obvious.....

The 4 Golden Rules in life:
1) 不要背叛自己
2) 不要出卖自己
3)不要骗自己
4)不要对不起自己
是你的,就是你的。不是你的,不要抢!

slider_72
24-06-2009, 02:18 PM
All these advises are real life experiences.

Oh no!!! The boss man going to scold you liao. :eek:

The word is "advice" and not "advises". He will tell you that the plural of "rice" is not "rices".

K9696
24-06-2009, 02:22 PM
To all the seniors bro..

WE already done our best le... The rest is Up to him le...
Chinese say - 不听老人言,吃亏在眼前。

All the experience we gather here is to help him and pull him Out of Danger
but he refuses....:rolleyes:

We shall sing this song - Let it be... Let it be.. Let it be.......Let it be...

cheers

cablesnwires
24-06-2009, 02:28 PM
Bro C&W, so you saw his siggy too huh......
Well he forget to read my 4 golden rules in my siggy........
Even if he did, he breached them all thus the outcome is obvious.....

The 4 Golden Rules in life:
1) 不要背叛自己
2) 不要出卖自己
3)不要骗自己
4)不要对不起自己
是你的,就是你的。不是你的,不要抢!
Bro DYBJ,

Yes, I agree he had breached the 4 rules, and the outcome is crystal clear, unlike the ganges river. :D

The root cause to his misery is not his self-KCed, nor is it the girl, or us. His main problem is his EGO. See his replies, you will notice that his EGO had been bruised.

cablesnwires
24-06-2009, 02:29 PM
No, he will be singing "My Way!"

".... I did it my way!!!!!" :D

DO_YOU_BJ
24-06-2009, 02:31 PM
Yup bro C&W, saw all that already, using paper towel to cover the little pot holes....so obvious......but its ok lah...the walk in will be walking nearer to the end.....just hope the end is not oo far away else the damage will be greater

ventu22
24-06-2009, 02:35 PM
Oh no!!! The boss man going to scold you liao. :eek:

The word is "advice" and not "advises". He will tell you that the plural of "rice" is not "rices".

Oops... very soli hor, still make the same mistake again & again :p

But who's dun make mistake, since you know is going to be a BIG MISTAKE, please 回頭是岸 !!!

Panamera
24-06-2009, 02:37 PM
No, he will be singing "My Way!"

".... I did it my way!!!!!" :D

My Way or the High Way? :D

YouTube - My way (+lyrics) Frank Sinatra (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2AaElp-mimg)

mike1304k
24-06-2009, 02:40 PM
Well senior bros, as you can see, I stopped even responding to this thread and many other threads where the various TS is obviously in a self delusional lala land. However, we should leave it to the TS's to either take in the advice (shouldn't be advise in this case right, sammy boss?) given. As in any forums, there will be points of view, there may be differences, there may even be friction due to the difference. So I guess it is up to the reader, not only the various TS to either form his own view and direction or to fall further into the various traps.

I do hope that this TS will be careful as trying to play a trap when emotionally unstable is more than just dangerous and I do not wish anything bad to happen to him or any bros in this forum. As for those who have given their comments and were either abused (in some other threads) or disregarded by the TS's or other readers, hey.... we do not owe them anything and neither do they owe us anything. As cheongsters past present or future, we all have our experiences and so will others. Each and every one of our experience may also differ and thus our own readings and reactions will also differ.

So lets just let it be. I wish TS all the luck and strenght and all the best..

This will also be my last entry on this thread.

leecs
24-06-2009, 02:40 PM
Let's hear what TS has to say after all our replies...

Hope he really wakes up from his dreamland.

cablesnwires
24-06-2009, 02:51 PM

Oui, this is a "must sing" song for me when i am in ktv, okay?? :D

etct88
24-06-2009, 02:53 PM

ha ha ha , it is the hai way.........:D:D

etct88
24-06-2009, 02:54 PM
Let's hear what TS has to say after all our replies...

Hope he really wakes up from his dreamland.

... I say, 'Let him have his way'........:p:p

Panamera
24-06-2009, 02:57 PM
Oui, this is a "must sing" song for me when i am in ktv, okay?? :D

duet next time with SYT meimei holding the microphones, ok? :D :D

m3a41617
24-06-2009, 02:59 PM
哈哈 bros advise or advice... hee hee. i really thank all the good bros here..
i will slowly step out. it take time right. ask youself is not thailand or china black magic strong. is our lan jiao not strong at all... we cant resist ...
song ma.. some bros plan how to stunt thier date or colleauge. Y? the kick right....

i can see the light and sensible enough that i will be like a shit by the end of the day if i continue to be with her after reading so much reply.

we shall really start a thread.
'how to KC and kong tao PRC gal' cheat and toy them. sure like hot boiling water.... or trick that prc will use on us.

thank all bros. i will update my situation again if you are interested. so far been 1 day i didnt reply or answer her call already....

mike1304k
24-06-2009, 03:01 PM
duet next time with SYT meimei holding the mike, ok? :D :D

SYT holding mike...??!!!?? You mean microphone right? hahahahahaha

cablesnwires
24-06-2009, 03:05 PM
duet next time with SYT meimei holding the mike, ok? :D :D
I have my own version of the video, by the way. ;)

fl saviour
24-06-2009, 03:06 PM
no problem la, if u scared kenna kc, its very hard la, everyone will kenna when cheonging ma, its just the damage done nia, imho i would recommend u to carry on if u nv kenna kc b4, its an experience to learn something important, but most important is control urself and try to kc her back for free bonk la, and control urself on the money spend on her.. as long as damage done not so bad, just carry on and enjoy the free sex, but once u find tat u urself is feeling tight (in terms of financial status,) pls bro, ITS TIME TO PULL OUT LIAO. dun hurt urself becos of a tree when u can play wif a whole forest

cablesnwires
24-06-2009, 03:21 PM
'how to KC and kong tao PRC gal' cheat and toy them. sure like hot boiling water.... or trick that prc will use on us.

I sense you have a deep hatred in you, please release this anger before it do you more harm.

DO_I_BJ
24-06-2009, 03:42 PM
I sense you have a deep hatred in you, please release this anger before it do you more harm.

release on who then.. the anger... LOL.

DO_YOU_BJ
24-06-2009, 03:57 PM

Too late...already have liao
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/matters-heart/116417-how-kc-wl-without-being-kc-ed-her.html

aczeta76
24-06-2009, 04:17 PM

thank all bros. i will update my situation again if you are interested. so far been 1 day i didnt reply or answer her call already....

errh... errhhh ... errhhhhhhh

enuff said

m3a41617
24-06-2009, 04:17 PM
no problem la, if u scared kenna kc, its very hard la, everyone will kenna when cheonging ma, its just the damage done nia, imho i would recommend u to carry on if u nv kenna kc b4, its an experience to learn something important, but most important is control urself and try to kc her back for free bonk la, and control urself on the money spend on her.. as long as damage done not so bad, just carry on and enjoy the free sex, but once u find tat u urself is feeling tight (in terms of financial status,) pls bro, ITS TIME TO PULL OUT LIAO. dun hurt urself becos of a tree when u can play wif a whole forest

Bros thank you. you reply my mind..

dragonfly
24-06-2009, 04:25 PM
i enjoy her accompany. she is really different from other PRC.
She is different from other PRC becos she had already ''screw'' you, while other PRC havent had the honour yet. :rolleyes:

raibo
24-06-2009, 04:58 PM

mayb she's a 水军督都..:eek:

think many of them can form their army liao..

HCKing
24-06-2009, 05:07 PM

bro i knw ya after the free fuck but there's also this saying, hell hath no fury like a woman scorned. esp true for PRC women. somemore u hv also admitted u r not a player so what makes u think u can easily let go as and when u desire?

slider_72
24-06-2009, 05:15 PM

Let's see which part of fl saviour's post did you read.

no problem la, [BLANK OUT] its very hard la, [BLANK OUT] imho i would recommend u to carry on [BLANK OUT] its an experience [BLANK OUT], but most important [BLANK OUT] try to kc her [BLANK OUT] as long as [BLANK OUT] enjoy the free sex, [BLANK OUT] u find [BLANK OUT] feeling tight [BLANK OUT] pls bro, ITS TIME [BLANK OUT]

Was this what you read in his last post?

HCKing
24-06-2009, 05:16 PM
She is different from other PRC becos she had already ''screw'' you, while other PRC havent had the honour yet. :rolleyes:

haha tats funny bro, everytime see guys commenting their PRC girls as 'different' from the others really would like to meet one who is not 'different'.:p

Panamera
24-06-2009, 05:35 PM
Or was it:

no () la, u kenna kc, () la, () will kenna when cheonging ma, its just () damage () nia, () u () carry on () kenna kc (), its an experience () something important, but most important is () for free bonk la, and () money spend on her.. as long as () not () bad, just carry on and enjoy the free sex, but once u find () is feeling tight () pls bro, () PULL OUT LIAO. dun hurt urself becos () u () play wif a () forest

Too many 007 movies liao...

Cheonging101
24-06-2009, 05:39 PM

No wonder I'm immune to KC traps now! Just because I could advise on certain subjects by dispensing advice! :eek:

But mine happened way after that leh... Hmm... maybe I wasn't anal-retentive enough on the application of these words to have the beneficial side-effects of KC-immunity back then? :D

fl saviour
24-06-2009, 05:43 PM
Or was it:

no () la, u kenna kc, () la, () will kenna when cheonging ma, its just () damage () nia, () u () carry on () kenna kc (), its an experience () something important, but most important is () for free bonk la, and () money spend on her.. as long as () not () bad, just carry on and enjoy the free sex, but once u find () is feeling tight () pls bro, () PULL OUT LIAO. dun hurt urself becos () u () play wif a () forest

wahhahaha bro, i fall down frm the chair reading ur posts! really gan c lang funny.. pei fu pei fu.. even now my tears oso dropping, cos chio until lao bak sai! really cbay funny.. u lighten up my day, lol

m3a41617
25-06-2009, 06:04 PM
All bros here.. Tio dump le... she 'Check' me this time round. she sms me i miss you etc etc and all her so call serious talk to temp me back. mms her picture of her and 3G talking with me. Oh my God all sudden i just cant go pass my heart. i know myself i really cant stand and play the game anymore.. i really listen to all the bros to step out step out.. my heart just melted by her. i cant win over myself... :mad: siao le lah... i dun how how. very stone. i did tell myself , is only a game a GAME that wont last wont have futher progress... But i still cant get her out of my mind. i really lost my path.....

自我催眠

K9696
25-06-2009, 06:52 PM
All bros here.. Tio dump le... she 'Check' me this time round. she sms me i miss you etc etc and all her so call serious talk to temp me back. mms her picture of her and 3G talking with me. Oh my God all sudden i just cant go pass my heart. i know myself i really cant stand and play the game anymore.. i really listen to all the bros to step out step out.. my heart just melted by her. i cant win over myself... :mad: siao le lah... i dun how how. very stone. i did tell myself , is only a game a GAME that wont last wont have futher progress... But i still cant get her out of my mind. i really lost my path.....

自我催眠

You think you "Tio dump?" long time "Teo Tio liao" la..
You are the one to Put one more leg in la..

What serious talk? talk about Married? U nuts?
Her picture only 》》then you buay tahan meh?
Then how to Game that you mention?
<full of contradicting la>

Please dun waste all the senior bro time there to tell you what to do la..
IT all about your own self, your inner self, no one can help, if your inner
self is not going to change, no matter how much words that all the senior
bro put up here is also going "INTO LONG KANG" la

what is 自我催眠? you can't control your own Feeling and emotion
how to 自我催眠?
你是作茧自缚,english say you are asking for it.
希望你 “经一事,长一致” 吧。

just remember, 天下乌鸦一般黑。。。。:rolleyes:
good luck

m3a41617
25-06-2009, 07:07 PM
sorry all bros thread close....

NewandLost
25-06-2009, 08:21 PM

自我催眠

braddah, u let her lure you back? common technique. gal play disinterested, not contact you. you panic, then contaact her. dialogue follows. you dont contact, she afraid she lose your $$$$ resources. you are KC so you miss her. Braddah, the simple test is to tell her you have money problem and cannot afford to be with her because you know she want the nice things in life. say you care for her so much, you must let her go. you are poor for the foreseeable future and you dont want to take her thorugh your hardship you love her so much. see how she react. my guess is her enthusiasm wanes and your problem solved for now you know its all about the $$$$$. you seem so helpless braddah. i never see guy like you lure back so easily. seem like puppy love in your head because you KC big time. i think your a fool to try to play a game with her if that is your justtification for staying in. she hold the power because you are weak. cant you see you have no control? we can see as bystander easily. reason is you treat her like normal girl but she is not. she come here on mission for $$$$$$ and you are easy target due to your weakness. not say you are bad man but you are dealing with someone you cant win against beause she got the technique practiced many times. played out on other men before so she know your next move. she has done this many times. you go throught this but what you say in your first post? she has BF. have you forgotten you are being played from the first second? braddah dont be so weak. just end it. you seem like type who will end up destroying yourself badly if you dont end it now. my advice but you do what you want. we cant help but give advice.

GL-Roamer
25-06-2009, 08:30 PM
TS

Go and read the thread again. The solution is staring at your face. The bros here can't solve your problem because what we are writing here is based on logic.

Emotional problems can't be solved by a logical solutions given by others.

Because they are on different planes of the mind.

From your writing, I feel that you are hitting your emotional threshold soon (or maybe I am wrong because you need more pain to get you moving), it means you are on the way out. Once you recognize that your mental image of her as the source of your emotional pain you will automatically know what to do.

Good luck

cablesnwires
25-06-2009, 09:25 PM
Please don't close this thread, you should be brave enough to face it. Try to examine yourself carefully, what do you really want? can u envision yourself to be with her forever??

You owe it to yourself to answer the above, truthfully. Only when you learn to love yourself, will you be able to find your path.

Good luck brother!

Edit: You should all the more pen it down, cos it is a form of therapy, at least for me. Pen down all your sentimental thoughts, because reading it repeatedly will you then realize the fallacies of your thoughts.

Harvest
25-06-2009, 09:26 PM
sorry all bros thread close....

TS, before u get Mod to close this thread let me make my closing statement.

When u are drugged by KC, there is NO WAY you can win the KC game. It is akin to a drug addict who tells himself he is losing the game while he is still taking drugs. Of course he will lose, because he has lost control of himself, his emotions, his clarity of thoughts...etc.

You have been too over-confident from the start, thinking that you are in control, thinking itz just a game. Are you trained for such a highly dangerous game? One call to her and humpty dumpty had a great (KC) fall. All the King's horses and all the King's men in SBF also cannot put you back together again.

You really want to get her out of your mind? Go take some time to read and practise the EXIT strategies in my KC thread or bro GL-roamer's "Why do guys get cheated by girls - A preventive Guide" thread. It is not a matter of whether you can or cannot; it is whether you want or don't want.

I sincerely hope that you will think hard and make a wise decision soon. :cool:

tanterry
25-06-2009, 09:50 PM

自我催眠

she got poked by tonnes of men, so to her is only one poke after work is no big deal. If you wanna win, you have to up your game to break the charm!

1) Refocus. Tell yourself the excitments will go away after fucking a meat over and over again. Go search for another/few focal point (another wl). Later on you would found out she is just another meat but a cheap one.

or

2) Figure out something she dun like on her and try on her... may be to anal or CIM on her:D

HCKing
25-06-2009, 10:23 PM
Nice 'story' though.:D:rolleyes:

justl00king
26-06-2009, 01:18 AM
she got poked by tonnes of men, so to her is only one poke after work is no big deal. If you wanna win, you have to up your game to break the charm!

Agreed.

The usual rule applies- No money no honey.

She invests her time to get your money but you invest feelings instead sure to lose in the KC game.:rolleyes:

K9696
26-06-2009, 08:35 AM
You think you "Tio dump?" long time "Teo Tio liao" la..
You are the one to Put one more leg in la..

What serious talk? talk about Married? U nuts?
Her picture only 》》then you buay tahan meh?
Then how to Game that you mention?
<full of contradicting la>

Please dun waste all the senior bro time there to tell you what to do la..
IT all about your own self, your inner self, no one can help, if your inner
self is not going to change, no matter how much words that all the senior
bro put up here is also going "INTO LONG KANG" la

what is 自我催眠? you can't control your own Feeling and emotion
how to 自我催眠?
你是作茧自缚,english say you are asking for it.
希望你 “经一事,长一致” 吧。

just remember, 天下乌鸦一般黑。。。。:rolleyes:
good luck

I dunnoe which boyboy-deduct by pts, ask me "shut up", siao a..
No balls...:D

straven
26-06-2009, 10:07 AM
Ts, if u wanna test water and carry on this kc battle..well..u should attack first. what i mean by that. when meet up with her. tell her ur problem in financial. say u in debt, need money. go around borrowing money ect. then ask her if she can help u out a bit..if she can keep giving u money.. then u not in losing end.. just play along till she show true colour. just my 2 cents of plot:o

groo
26-06-2009, 04:09 PM
...Tio dump le... she 'Check' me this time round. she sms me i miss you etc etc and all her so call serious talk to temp me back. mms her picture of her and 3G talking with me. Oh my God all sudden i just cant go pass my heart. i know myself i really cant stand and play the game anymore...If you are dead serious in giving up, please throw away your hp and get a new one lah... such a simple solution and yet you want to 拖泥带水,婆婆妈妈。。。!:(

In any case, you mentioned she has a bf. Why get yourself in such a complicated situation? And is he the only bf? If you have a lot of time, maybe you can tail her and see what she's up to? You may just get your answer... :D

m3a41617
26-06-2009, 05:21 PM
Thank all the senior bros here.. yes i am kc big time already. i shall not start since she have a bf. is the kick and i am really stupid to play her game..

she didnt ask money from me ( only once ), shopping, i buy those thing inportant for her . yes no money no honey.... now the status i am in, she take control of me. last night when she call me, after work, we will go supper then head to hotel... i keep telling myself is her trick her trick.... i am lost.

m3a41617
26-06-2009, 05:28 PM
Ts, if u wanna test water and carry on this kc battle..well..u should attack first. what i mean by that. when meet up with her. tell her ur problem in financial. say u in debt, need money. go around borrowing money ect. then ask her if she can help u out a bit..if she can keep giving u money.. then u not in losing end.. just play along till she show true colour. just my 2 cents of plot:o

bros i will try out one of the night...

m3a41617
26-06-2009, 05:32 PM
Agreed.

The usual rule applies- No money no honey.

She invests her time to get your money but you invest feelings instead sure to lose in the KC game.:rolleyes:

yes i invest feelings, that why i am very stone now.. invest some money is small ( mosquito bite ant ) less than 100 to 150 every meet up. sometime spent room only. that all. feeling is the worst, that why now i am damn lost..
all bros here, i am not stupid or pig, is that man always the same..... EGO

asdf99
26-06-2009, 05:34 PM
What's the difference between a smart person and a stupid person. A stupid person will always think he is the smart one. Each day, you think you've got her worked out, each day you get yourself embroiled in the KC game.

slider_72
26-06-2009, 06:11 PM
bros i will try out one of the night...

No use one lah bro. What makes you think that the WLs are not aware of this tactic? I am sure they have all encountered such tactics before. Telling them that you are broke, in financial difficulties, etc will only alert them to the fact that you are testing them.

Look at it from their perspective. If you start testing them, they will know that they have got you by your balls and that your mind is already all messed up. You will only show that you are a love-sick puppy. If she is a high hand player, all she needs to do is to play along with your story and see who last longer in this tug of war. You will crumble in no time. On her part, she got nothing to lose.

Wouldn't it be better to show that you are a person of substance AND in full control of your senses. Remember in a relationship, the balance of power lies in the one who cares less. Show her that yes you enjoy her company but you wouldn't give a toss if she stops seeing you the next day. Show her that if she wants your money, she has got to earn it. No freebies both ways. You pay for what you get and nothing more. Show her that you are not at her beck and call.

Once you are able to do the above, you are on terra firma. If you are unable to achieve the above, please get out of this pronto or else you will only suffer. Judging from what you wrote previously, without any disrespect, I feel that you are unable to play this game with her.

What do you want to achieve from this anyway? To be able to shag her? Anyone with some spare cash can shag her so that is not the issue. You want her to fall in love with you? That is only to satisfy your ego and nothing else. If you don't even know what you want to achieve, what the hack are you doing?

cablesnwires
26-06-2009, 07:03 PM
yes i invest feelings, that why i am very stone now.. invest some money is small ( mosquito bite ant ) less than 100 to 150 every meet up. sometime spent room only. that all. feeling is the worst, that why now i am damn lost..
all bros here, i am not stupid or pig, is that man always the same..... EGO
Bro TS,

At last, you have admitted it, this is really a good start. However, admitting it and NOT doing anything about it is not going to solve your problem.

You should know how to deal with it, given the advice given by the brothers here. Just please don't quit, learn to love yourself.

Good luck brother!

m3a41617
27-06-2009, 03:00 AM
No use one lah bro. What makes you think that the WLs are not aware of this tactic? I am sure they have all encountered such tactics before. Telling them that you are broke, in financial difficulties, etc will only alert them to the fact that you are testing them.

Look at it from their perspective. If you start testing them, they will know that they have got you by your balls and that your mind is already all messed up. You will only show that you are a love-sick puppy. If she is a high hand player, all she needs to do is to play along with your story and see who last longer in this tug of war. You will crumble in no time. On her part, she got nothing to lose.

Wouldn't it be better to show that you are a person of substance AND in full control of your senses. Remember in a relationship, the balance of power lies in the one who cares less. Show her that yes you enjoy her company but you wouldn't give a toss if she stops seeing you the next day. Show her that if she wants your money, she has got to earn it. No freebies both ways. You pay for what you get and nothing more. Show her that you are not at her beck and call.

Once you are able to do the above, you are on terra firma. If you are unable to achieve the above, please get out of this pronto or else you will only suffer. Judging from what you wrote previously, without any disrespect, I feel that you are unable to play this game with her.

What do you want to achieve from this anyway? To be able to shag her? Anyone with some spare cash can shag her so that is not the issue. You want her to fall in love with you? That is only to satisfy your ego and nothing else. If you don't even know what you want to achieve, what the hack are you doing?

Thank you bros. i remember in my mind and your word...

NewandLost
28-06-2009, 12:54 AM
all bros here, i am not stupid or pig, is that man always the same..... EGO its not "free" braddah. no offense, you are not that good in bed that she cant resist you, and you are not the only one despite the fact you think you are. you are not in love, more like infatuation that this women wnat your body so your ego is fueling you. braddah you do this a few more times and maybe even now, expect to get hit with some emergency need for huge funds, surprise surprise. so what do you do then? well you shagged her so many times and you two are lovey dovey so how can you turn her down in time of need? btw i think you are being set up. KC with no money up front. the big request is coming. we wait.

braddah, if you are serious about this gal get a buddy to follow her maybe even do a honey trap on her. if she go for your buddy then you know what she all about. might be wise for you to know now rather than later. her background you described has not changed only you so caught up in your ego you are ignoring the obvious.

this is classic KC setup. she play this game before. how many "good" gals take a man to bed so soon and agree to meet at hotels for sex only? your ego is blinding you braddah.

m3a41617
28-06-2009, 03:01 AM
Hi all Bros.. some update on my case. .. i really dun understand myself.. she is just a working gal yet i fall into the trap. from the start is already a trap planted in my heart. i control the game first, but now is she controlling the game. why??? because she play my feeling and tell me alot of things why she here etc etc.. i pity her....

these few day we didnt contact much cause i know she overnight with her client.....
just now she call me before finish work, i ask her to go out. she say got thing to do. i say what things??? accompany client right... she say in a soft tone, yup you also dun want to accompany me over night and pay me.

i say how much? she say 500 but i give you discount. i tell her okie loh tmr then.... phone hang up..

i didnt return call , just a simple sms to her enjoy your night. no reply then. inside my heart now, ccb your true colour out and i fucking idiot, invest so much time and my effort and worst my feeling. knn she catch me and break toy my feeling. .

Now i am so miss her and thinking she going to be f the whole night...
My tear drop down and once again i am unable to sleep again..

Sorry to all the bros that ask me to stop and wake up. i really try my very best. Feeling is really hurting me. money can earn....

Looking at her photo, i really miss her very much.

those bros who reading my story, if you kanna the same like me sa bi pig. pls dun invest feeling, never ever trust them. what ever they tell you, remember one things is the kc kong tao is their trick. else you will like me, now half died half alive. Control your feeling well if you going to play.....

HCKing
28-06-2009, 04:41 AM
dont think she ever KCed u, more likely u self KCed into believing u and her are in a 'relationship' whereas to her maybe u r just another guy giving her some emotional support temporarily, nothing else. oredi told u bro that u will be given shit once the honeymoon period is over so dont start blaming her for KCing u cos u yrself choose to play and get burnt despite all bros warnings and advice.:rolleyes:

hoho99
28-06-2009, 09:21 AM
those bros who reading my story, if you kanna the same like me sa bi pig. pls dun invest feeling, never ever trust them. what ever they tell you, remember one things is the kc kong tao is their trick. else you will like me, now half died half alive. Control your feeling well if you going to play.....

Ts, understand how you feels. But since its time to let go, let it go. Its another form to release you from this pain right.(抓的越紧,手越痛啊)

There are more things installed for you out there, so why not take some time outside, say an oversea trip?

Actually wanted to convince you to throw away her photo but actually once you moved on, you will automatically realise the photo is taking too much space and will throw is away at the 1st instance.

Welcome to safety zone.

m3a41617
28-06-2009, 10:52 AM
[QUOTE]

Just post the bitch's foto here for all of us to see so that we can fark her next time we see her

Why look at her foto & cry? She having fun with her customer while u cry? Cry for what?

Bros sorry wont do this, is too brutal to post her photo her. if you wanna to fuck her can go her house to look for her..

onion_rings
28-06-2009, 11:16 AM
i really dun understand myself.. she is just a working gal yet i fall into the trap. from the start is already a trap planted in my heart.Yes she did put a bait on the fishing rod. But you are also willing to be the fish to be caught by her. i control the game first, but now is she controlling the game. why??? because she play my feeling and tell me alot of things why she here etc etc.. i pity her....OMFreakingG u really think initially you are in control??? Well what i could said is she's totally in control of the game till you are so sotong :D
these few day we didnt contact much cause i know she overnight with her client.....
Well it might had hurt you very much. Knowing that your girl is goin to be fucked by other guys all night long hugging her to sleep so fore & so on... Do you feel like your heart is like pierce by hundred of needles, in your head keep thinking of this of that till it is gg to explode & you wanna go & die???

just now she call me before finish work, i ask her to go out. she say got thing to do. i say what things??? accompany client right... she say in a soft tone, yup you also dun want to accompany me over night and pay me.
i say how much? she say 500 but i give you discount. i tell her okie loh tmr then.... phone hang up...
Now u do understand why u had lose the plot. If ever they said they are busy. "NEVER" never ask why they are not free & also dun assume what they are doing too... If they want to tell you they will, if they dun want to let u know just let it go... Cos they are just some pasar whores why do u care...

i didnt return call , just a simple sms to her enjoy your night. no reply then. inside my heart now, ccb your true colour out and i fucking idiot, invest so much time and my effort and worst my feeling. knn she catch me and break toy my feeling. .
Now i am so miss her and thinking she going to be f the whole night...
My tear drop down and once again i am unable to sleep again..
After u hang up your phone. Why do u still sms her? Becos u just wanted to see if she will care about how u feel. Even if she do return you sms what can you do? Oh btw not only she is gg to be FUCK whole nite... She is being FUCK by difference guys everyday... "YOU REALLY THINK SHE WILL CARE HOW YOU FEEL OR WHAT YOU THINK" ? wake up la!!!! :cool:

Sorry to all the bros that ask me to stop and wake up. i really try my very best. Feeling is really hurting me. money can earn....

No need to said sorry to us... We did not do much. Except waste a bit of time & electricity to console you. You should really apologise to your parents who brought you up educate & nurture you. Yet you are such a big loser in life. :eek:
those bros who reading my story, if you kanna the same like me sa bi pig. pls dun invest feeling, never ever trust them. what ever they tell you, remember one things is the kc kong tao is their trick. else you will like me, now half died half alive. Control your feeling well if you going to play.....If you know how to give your advice to others bro. Can you also do it? If you cannot den dun waste your time in here blah blah blah... Pls continue your life stories. It's getting more & more interesting. ;)

dirtyhairy
28-06-2009, 11:47 AM
...Sorry to all the bros that ask me to stop and wake up. i really try my very best. Feeling is really hurting me. money can earn.... those bros who reading my story, if you kanna the same like me sa bi pig. pls dun invest feeling, never ever trust them. what ever they tell you, remember one things is the kc kong tao is their trick. else you will like me, now half died half alive. Control your feeling well if you going to play.....

Knnkc...your advice came too late..
now me tio kongtao so jialat now me aledi in helpline queue to wait
for Woodlands old folks home to accept me and to give me a bed
cos me now lonely, kaput after kena conned, penniless and no bread:o

...If you know how to give your advice to others bro. Can you also do it? If you cannot den dun waste your time in here blah blah blah... Pls continue your life stories. It's getting more & more interesting. ;)

Lu kong lonchong sipeh tio..eh chaobawang sio tee
that's why lipeh no advice to give from this Laobaby
getting interesting? you bet....
hmmm...my old folk's bed in d corner overlooks the Aged Home's office gate
there's this admin MILF who looks chio enuf to bed
may be as me now work part time as office helper
there's still hope for this horny old bugger

onion_rings
28-06-2009, 12:02 PM
Lu kong lonchong sipeh tio..eh chaobawang sio tee
that's why lipeh no advice to give from this Laobaby
getting interesting? you bet....
hmmm...my old folk's bed in d corner overlooks the Aged Home's office gate
there's this admin MILF who looks chio enuf to bed
may be as me now work part time as office helper
there's still hope for this horny old bugger

Tks for the compliments... KNN tot u got a job driving the loti van now u in old folk's home liao har? :D

Tks to bro hero7 for the one shot 26points upzz too... Cheers! ;)

dirtyhairy
28-06-2009, 12:21 PM
Tks for the compliments... KNN tot u got a job driving the loti van now u in old folk's home liao har?

Yo garlicky siotee...u must ve heard of the song HungChange Buay Loti?
ya, was driving lotivan but kn retrenched...then sway2 conned by PRC:mad:
so now in old folks home working as part time helper
cut grass, clear rubbish but got pay and a free sleeper
so to all you rich and recession-proof brudders
when you enjoy your bonks, just spare a tot for less lucky farkers:o

mazda2628
28-06-2009, 12:42 PM
Another bro lost his soul to the PRC... God Bless!!! :o

Panamera
28-06-2009, 01:28 PM
Your story can rival the series "LOST" because each update also features a primary storyline as well as a secondary storyline from another point in a character's life and as the updates progress, other time-related plot devices change the primary and secondary storyline.

Still running in crop circles with many unresolved questions after 13 pages, just like the lives of plane crash survivors on that mysterious tropical island, watching them kenna mind-KC in every episode, viewers also DAMN LOST watching it! :eek:

Please continue your updates and awaiting your season's finale and cliffhanger ending :D

Panamera
28-06-2009, 04:32 PM
[QUOTE]

Just post the bitch's foto here for all of us to see so that we can fark her next time we see her

No necessary to use so tough-hand post photo tactic la. You can ask TS for her details, give her business and start a JCK thread on how your Anti-KCing her story but please don't kenne KC by her hor :D

hoho99
28-06-2009, 04:38 PM
[QUOTE=jchongking;3871077]

No necessary to use so tough-hand post photo tactic la. You can ask TS for her details, give her business and start a JCK thread on how your Anti-KCing her story but please don't kenne KC by her hor :D

Wah bro, you instigate him to try Kc, later he kenna liao come here cry father cry mother how?:D

tuxedosam
28-06-2009, 05:25 PM
learning a lesson the hard way isn't the only way to have sense knocked into one once and for all...but sometimes, it's the most effective. hey bro TS, just cut your losses while you still can and split the scene la. nothing good will ever come outta this. okay, 'love' might mean different things to different people in different situations but there's definitely none of that here. so what's there to hold you back? face the uncomfortable facts...it's mostly your ego hurting. just treat is as a lesson well-learned and get outta the ridiculous situation this second. hope you'll be singing a different tune real soon. cheers.

GL-Roamer
28-06-2009, 08:58 PM

i say how much? she say 500 but i give you discount. i tell her okie loh tmr then.... phone hang up..

Bro TS

Now you have seen her true colours. Are you satisfied that this is enough for you to forget her?

Have you decided to come out of this stronger and wiser or are you going to let this event wreck you? From now on, it is your EGO that is hurting you because she has already revealed her true intentions by telling you that she wants money with all that money talk. She is even marketing to you her overnight services.

Whether you want to feel hurt or feel happy it is now up to you. Nobody here can help you. Only you can make that decision to feel happy. But do know one thing, if you decide to move on NOW, you will definitely come out a more emotionally matured person. Many people started from where you are and became better persons because they have decided to move on.

And delete her photo, it is not worth your time looking at it.

aczeta
28-06-2009, 09:22 PM
hmmm... interesting.

Sorry for being kaypoh but which house is she at huh?

I dun want to post an FR on her and make TS sad

m3a41617
28-06-2009, 10:26 PM
hmmm... interesting.

Sorry for being kaypoh but which house is she at huh?

I dun want to post an FR on her and make TS sad

sorry ah bros i already avoid reading FR already. cause i know sure sad and really heart pain de....

m3a41617
28-06-2009, 10:37 PM
Bro TS

Now you have seen her true colours. Are you satisfied that this is enough for you to forget her?

Have you decided to come out of this stronger and wiser or are you going to let this event wreck you? From now on, it is your EGO that is hurting you because she has already revealed her true intentions by telling you that she wants money with all that money talk. She is even marketing to you her overnight services.

Whether you want to feel hurt or feel happy it is now up to you. Nobody here can help you. Only you can make that decision to feel happy. But do know one thing, if you decide to move on NOW, you will definitely come out a more emotionally matured person. Many people started from where you are and became better persons because they have decided to move on.

And delete her photo, it is not worth your time looking at it.

Bros i am meeting her later on once she finish work for overnight. i am paying her, hope i will feel better and treat her like any other WL.
LAST Fuck and forget

will update tmr when i am free after that.

aczeta
28-06-2009, 10:39 PM
Bros i am meeting her later on once she finish work for overnight. i am paying her, hope i will feel better and treat her like any other WL.
LAST Fuck and forget

good luck...:rolleyes:

BKnight
29-06-2009, 12:29 AM
LAST Fuck and forget

psychotherapeutic medications are an important element in the successful treatment of mental illness. have u taken ur antipsychotic and antimanic medication 2day? :rolleyes:

HCKing
29-06-2009, 12:55 AM
LAST Fuck and forget

hahahaha this is damn funny, reminds me of the days i tried to quit smoking, always telling myself: this is the LAST stick. it doesnt wrk. i ended up still smoking that 'last stick' after many days. only managed to quit when i finally pick up my courage to stop smoking once and for all and pull myself through the hellish withdrawal symptoms. frm what u had posted, i am sure u r oredi ADDICTED to having sex with her and i anticipate more LAST FUCK in days to come. in yr current state of mind bro i think u better spend that last fuck bucks elsewhere, anywhere but her.

and even if u still choose to go 4 yr last fuck, pls be reminded to put on raincoat if nt it might really be yr LAST FUCK.:rolleyes:

onion_rings
29-06-2009, 09:23 AM

That's great! Waiting for the next installment! :p :D

hyashi
29-06-2009, 09:31 AM
Last fuck... Good luck bro. Gooood luck

aczeta
29-06-2009, 09:33 AM
and even if u still choose to go 4 yr last fuck, pls be reminded to put on raincoat if nt it might really be yr LAST FUCK.:rolleyes:

I wonder what will happen if the girl refuses to let him F her...:confused:

Panamera
29-06-2009, 10:03 AM
LAST Fuck and forget

In Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen, before Demolishor was killed by Optimus, he declared that "the Fallen shall rise again." :D

aczeta
29-06-2009, 10:16 AM
In Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen, before Demolishor was killed by Optimus, he declared that "the Fallen shall rise again." :D

Got such a character arh...

Panamera
29-06-2009, 10:28 AM
Got such a character arh...

Got la..dont always look at Megan Fox and her butt la..hehehe

groo
29-06-2009, 10:39 AM
hahahaha this is damn funny, reminds me of the days i tried to quit smoking, always telling myself: this is the LAST stick...We should thrust... er... I mean trust TS to do the right thing lor... that just maybe he will really give her his LAST STICK of orgasm before quitting...! Bwahahahahahahahahaha!!! :D
...I wonder what will happen if the girl refuses to let him F her...Guess he'll then give her a tongue-lashing FXXX before calling it quits for a night to remember her by... :D

In any case, TS, whatever happens just let it go. Throw whatever stuff you have that reminds you of her away, even your hp...

Trust me and the bros who have gone through this shit before, once you take this 1st step towards REDEMPTION, and NOT CONDEMNATION, you'll suddenly feel the load of burden off your shoulders. You'll suddenly see the world around you getting brighter and clearer. You actually feel HAPPIER!!! :p Much happier than you've been for days, weeks and even months!!!

It may be unbearable the 1st few days or 1-2 weeks. That's all in your mind. Believe and discipline yourself. This is what smokers/alcoholics/drug-addicts go through - the cold turkey and withdrawal period. In time, it'll be easier to deal with.

To make it easier for you to pull through, although you may feel it's almost impossible to achieve, spend more time with your loved ones and family and good friends - please hor, not those friends who will chio you to cheong KTVs, HCs or FLs hor, lest you kena self-KC again!!! Bwahahahahahahahaha!!!

Also, do stuff that you've neglected for very long because dun have time for anything except HER! Take a short trip to relax - you'll be surprised that a few days away can make it so much easier to bear.

Do some volunteer work and charity - visit and help out at old folks home and orphanages. You'll realise how much people out there are worse off than us that need our help - why wallow in self-pity over another being who's in it only for the $$$?!?!?!?!?

Cheers and take care, TS... :p

Panamera
29-06-2009, 10:49 AM
Do some volunteer work and charity - visit and help out at old folks home and orphanages. You'll realise how much people out there are worse off than us that need our help - why wallow in self-pity over another being who's in it only for the $$$?!?!?!?!?
Cheers and take care, TS... :p

TS, if you're real and really gonna to throw your money away on her, please use it for a good cause and since you be around geyland, please pop in to below address:
They are down 40% in their donation since the financial meltdown till date
Geylang East Home for the Aged (http://www.geha.org.sg/index.html)

dirtyhairy
29-06-2009, 10:49 AM
We should thrust... er... I mean trust TS to do the right thing lor... Do some volunteer work and charity - visit and help out at old folks home and orphanages. You'll realise how much people out there are worse off than us that need our help - why wallow in self-pity over another being who's in it only for the $$$?!?!?!?!? Cheers and take care, TS... :p

Yo Bro Groo...fuly agree with your good advice
perhaps me will have a visitor liao...and wont that be nice?:D

pewpew
29-06-2009, 10:55 AM
LAST Fuck and forget

Why even bother a last fuck when you are going to leave her? Are you thinking that "oh on the last visit, i really hope she will be a changed person"?

Anyway, hopes to see u return in 1 piece and see ur update... Good luck bro :)

slider_72
29-06-2009, 11:01 AM

Looking at it from a third party point of view, I don't find anything objectionable about what she said or did lei...

It is a fact that she is a prostitute. Prostitutes have sex with their customers in exchange for money. Going overnight with a customer means she is working overtime in order to earn extra money. Nothing wrong with that what.

When TS called her and asked if she is accompanying the customer overnight, she said yes. She spoke the truth. Again nothing wrong with that right? More often than not the WLs will fabricate some story like I'm sleeping when they are in fact being poked by other men whilst talking to the Robert.

She hinted that TS could have her for overnight if he was willing to pay. Again, it is a known and undeniable fact that she is a prostitute who have sex with men for money. She never reject TS mah. In fact, her statement was if TS was willing to pay her for her services, she was even willing to give him a discount. Good customer service I say. Maybe should start issuing discount cards where you get a free bonk for 5 paid ones.

Was there anything that she did as disclosed by TS which is reprehensible? I frankly can't find any. If any of the bros here can point out anything which she did which is deemed objectionable, I would be pleased to hear.

groo
29-06-2009, 11:19 AM
Yo Bro Groo...fuly agree with your good advice
perhaps me will have a visitor liao...and wont that be nice?:D
Well, bro-DH, you seem awfully humble and nice,
Give me yr bed no. and I may just visit with a packet of rice...

Bwahahahahahahaha!!! :D

NewandLost
29-06-2009, 11:38 AM
I wonder what will happen if the girl refuses to let him F her...:confused: she would actually be doing this guy a favor. the braddah cannot be helped. im afraid should let things run thier course and let it be a learning experience for him. intervention has not been effective for the braddah unfortunately.

dirtyhairy
29-06-2009, 11:53 AM
Well, bro-DH, you seem awfully humble and nice,
Give me yr bed no. and I may just visit with a packet of rice...
Bwahahahahahahaha!!! :D

Yo Bro Groo,,wah you r so nice and kind
so fast agree to visit old uncle here at my new home for aged people in a bind
Although I am very moved by your gesture
but to visit with only a packet rice wont give me much pleasure
bcos at this old folk's home, there's enuf to eat
what's lacking is an outlet to relieve my horny dick

aczeta
29-06-2009, 12:09 PM
Looking at it from a third party point of view, I don't find anything objectionable about what she said or did lei...

Was there anything that she did as disclosed by TS which is reprehensible? I frankly can't find any. If any of the bros here can point out anything which she did which is deemed objectionable, I would be pleased to hear.

Well... TS is shitting himself lah. Perhaps he has a emotional disorder that pre-disposes him to such issues

Anyway, I find that a lot of those bros with issues are those who want to take responsibility for the WL life, whether or not the other party likes or desire it.

Self-KC and imposing their will on others when they are unable to tell if it is BUSINESS or PERSONAL to the WL.

Maybe they need a course of how to read people correctly!

groo
29-06-2009, 12:58 PM
Yo Bro Groo,,wah you r so nice and kind
so fast agree to visit old uncle here at my new home for aged people in a bind
Although I am very moved by your gesture
but to visit with only a packet rice wont give me much pleasure
bcos at this old folk's home, there's enuf to eat
what's lacking is an outlet to relieve my horny dick
Haha, Bro DH, too bad my packet of rice is no kick
For the itch that's growing on your dick
As you pined for your PRC MM who's now rich
From conning and KCing by acting the bitch
Guess you have to settle for the admin MILF
That you find desirable and may be worth a F!

Cheers and Bwahahahahahahaha!!! :D

kwaychup
29-06-2009, 03:20 PM
She never reject TS mah. In fact, her statement was if TS was willing to pay her for her services, she was even willing to give him a discount. Good customer service I say. Maybe should start issuing discount cards where you get a free bonk for 5 paid ones.

why dun have card to collect stamps like kopibean liddat,
8 fucks can redempt for a free 9th 1 :p

anyway TS gena too deep liao, even thou he keeps saying the ger is not worth this and that, but his heart keep asking him to go back.
TS bro now is time to think with logic not your emotions. it will just get you no where.

K9696
29-06-2009, 06:10 PM
why dun have card to collect stamps like kopibean liddat,
8 fucks can redempt for a free 9th 1 :p

anyway TS gena too deep liao, even thou he keeps saying the ger is not worth this and that, but his heart keep asking him to go back.
TS bro now is time to think with logic not your emotions. it will just get you no where.

Well said.. NO logic at all for him to keep going back..
He is entirely in deep shit. To pull him UP from the shit, he
got to come up by Himself despite alot of saviours here..
NO 1 but him..:rolleyes:
Only God knows what He wants..
Ecomonic says - Human wants are unlimited..

goodpartner
29-06-2009, 06:38 PM

This is how I differentiate the two (as taught by my primary school private tutor):

Simply remember that "S" is for Superman and Superman takes action.

Then whenever we have doubts which to use ("S" or "C"), ask yourself if it's an "action" phrase? (i.e. Do you need Superman to help you?)

Therefore to advise someone... is an "action" (because you need to take action to perform the act of advising) - so you need the help of Superman!

On the other hand, if it is just an advice for someone, it's not an action. You are referring to Advice as a noun.

Hope it make sense?

Disclaimer: Other than this "important thing", my engrish sucks big time :D

What about practise vs. practice?

simple2kee
29-06-2009, 08:11 PM
Why even bother a last fuck when you are going to leave her? Are you thinking that "oh on the last visit, i really hope she will be a changed person"?

Anyway, hopes to see u return in 1 piece and see ur update... Good luck bro :)

bro pewpew, i do agree with u.

groo
29-06-2009, 08:12 PM
...Simply remember that "S" is for Superman and Superman takes action...Therefore to advise someone... is an "action" (because you need to take action to perform the act of advising) - so you need the help of Superman!..On the other hand, if it is just an advice for someone, it's not an action. You are referring to Advice as a noun...Advise - You advise someone because he's already in deep Shit!!! :D

AdviCe - You dispense or give advice to someone because he's just full of Crap!!! :D

Bwahahahahahahahaha!!! :D

m3a41617
29-06-2009, 10:03 PM
Hi all bros.

i am back.. what happen ytd night.. i Pick her up after she finish work. first word baby i miss you so much. do you know? i say i miss you too. we went for supper steam boat near bugis area then head to copthorne King Hotel.
once inside the room, we talk and smoke and drink some liquor which i brought from home. after awhile the normal action come, kiss etc etc then we as per normal make love..

after round 1, she say you are good. those PRC always say good word that boost your drive. inside my heart, i know i like her alot but i just play on.

4plus already. then round 2 start..... this time round is she working on me...
skip..

total we 4 round till about 12 plus about to check out already. we talk non stop the whole day and didnt really sleep much..

when i send her home, before she step down, i say baby can i hav yr bag, i put 1k inside her bag. she say why you give me so much money. is that you ask money from me that day. so i give you else wait i free fuck you not nice. she reply, i dun want your money, i love to accompany you and like to be with you. ( inside my heart pattern lai loh ). then she say pls understand me, these few day i been working so hard and i only enjoy myself being with you. so pls dun give me these money and you do have your own problem too.. i say ok then, you take care, i going back home to sleep and i wont have much time for you as i need to work and earn back my loses as i am in insolvent soon.. when you feel like meeting me then call me. she say okie.

i feel alot better in this way.

aczeta
29-06-2009, 10:16 PM
Hi all bros.

when i send her home, before she step down, i say baby can i hav yr bag, i put 1k inside her bag. she say why you give me so much money. is that you ask money from me that day. so i give you else wait i free fuck you not nice. she reply, i dun want your money, i love to accompany you and like to be with you. ( inside my heart pattern lai loh ). then she say pls understand me, these few day i been working so hard and i only enjoy myself being with you. so pls dun give me these money and you do have your own problem too.. i say ok then, you take care, i going back home to sleep and i wont have much time for you as i need to work and earn back my loses as i am in insolvent soon.. when you feel like meeting me then call me. she say okie.

well.. since u are going be insolvent then ... take care

glad u enjoyed ur F.. maybe she enjoyed it as much as she does with her BF

NewandLost
29-06-2009, 10:16 PM
Hi all bros.

i am back.. what happen ytd night.. i Pick her up after she finish work. first word baby i miss you so much. do you know? i say i miss you too. we went for supper steam boat near bugis area then head to copthorne King Hotel.
once inside the room, we talk and smoke and drink some liquor which i brought from home. after awhile the normal action come, kiss etc etc then we as per normal make love..

after round 1, she say you are good. those PRC always say good word that boost your drive. inside my heart, i know i like her alot but i just play on.

skip..

total we 4 round till about 12 plus about to check out already. we talk non stop the whole day and didnt really sleep much..

i feel alot better in this way. so what's your next move? i hope nothing for your own sanity. braddah, now get back to reality.

goodpartner
29-06-2009, 10:25 PM
WTF! (Way Too Fun)

Eh....bro, can I say that your asking for "help help help" is partly a disguise for seeking attention to your free-fuck ego boasting story? Oh cum'on...

dirtyhairy
29-06-2009, 10:35 PM
Haha, Bro DH, too bad my packet of rice is no kick
For the itch that's growing on your dick
As you pined for your PRC MM who's now rich
From conning and KCing by acting the bitch
Guess you have to settle for the admin MILF
That you find desirable and may be worth a F!

Cheers and Bwahahahahahahaha!!! :D

Yo Bro the Groo, who needs Mas Selamat if there are caring brudders like thee
who, instead of comforting, stab me where it hurts most until I poo profusely
as if not enuf already to be bankrupted by PRC:mad:
resulting in DH ending up in old aged home so poor and lonely
is that all you can do...a packet of nasi for poor silly me?
surely you can do better by booking a gal to satiate my didi

cablesnwires
29-06-2009, 10:36 PM

That's what you are feeling now, cos you had fulfilled your wish. Once the withdrawal symptoms kicks in, tell us how you feel.

colins
29-06-2009, 10:40 PM
I am more interested in the 'talk non stop till never sleep' part. Got a lot of your confusion sorted out by her already? ;)

colins
29-06-2009, 10:41 PM
Sorry, double post.

dirtyhairy
29-06-2009, 10:50 PM
Unlike TS who could still have his bonking fun,
DH here can only stay afloat working in aged home for his daily buns
but to the nameless hero who knocked me off one
i say thanks for telling me to wise up, i owe you one my long lost son:D

Panamera
30-06-2009, 12:00 AM
m3a41617, please do not let money to get in the way of your enjoyment, you can always work harder because like what you mentioned, she will work harder for you too. If not enough money, just borrow from bank, use your credit cards to the maximum (enjoy now, pay later), the most important thing is to enjoy her company, check in @ Ritz-Carlton, Raffles or Swissotel for every bonking session (it's nearby to bugis after your steam boat) to maximize your time together with her. After each session, drop 1-2k to make her happy (although I know you know her pattern), you can also apply a sub-card for her to spend or open a joint bank a/c with her...Better still, drop your ATM card with your pin nos inside her bag...

Dont worry about the money, just go enjoy yourself to the fullest. When you are bankrupt, just start a new thread here - My true story with a prc - I did it my way and ended up in the expressway.Help Help Help

Baka yamerou yo! Baita ni makoto nashi!

HCKing
30-06-2009, 12:38 AM
That's what you are feeling now, cos you had fulfilled your wish. Once the withdrawal symptoms kicks in, tell us how you feel.

at the rate he is going bro, he may have to worry more abt his pocket than withdrawal symptoms.hehe.:D

HCKing
30-06-2009, 12:39 AM
I wonder what will happen if the girl refuses to let him F her...:confused:

gt money gt honey bro, regardless first or last fuck.:p

HCKing
30-06-2009, 12:47 AM
Hi all bros.

skip..

when i send her home, before she step down, i say baby can i hav yr bag, i put 1k inside her bag. she say why you give me so much money. is that you ask money from me that day. so i give you else wait i free fuck you not nice.

so bro is that yr LAST FUCK or u have booked yr RTF tomorrow liao?:D

K9696
30-06-2009, 08:44 AM
m3a41617, please do not let money to get in the way of your enjoyment, you can always work harder because like what you

Bro.. can I translate your japanese here..

Baka yamerou yo! >> You telling him to stop all the bull shit, correct?

Baita ni makoto nashi >> You telling him to be sincere??

Can you enlighten..;)

groo
30-06-2009, 09:53 AM
...after round 1, she say you are good. those PRC always say good word that boost your drive...Pardon me for saying this, but I got it quite a lot from these PRCs that their guys are lousy in bed leh... and I happen to think it's true lor...!?!?!! Bwahahahahahahahaha!!! :D

onion_rings
30-06-2009, 10:06 AM
WTF! (Way Too Fun)

Eh....bro, can I say that your asking for "help help help" is partly a disguise for seeking attention to your free-fuck ego boasting story? Oh cum'on...

TS plot is starting to reveal :eek: Anyway it might be good for readers like us during lunch break nothing to do might just be some form of entertainment for us :p

dirtyhairy
30-06-2009, 10:19 AM
Pardon me for saying this, but I got it quite a lot from these PRCs that their guys are lousy in bed leh... and I happen to think it's true lor...!?!?!! Bwahahahahahahahaha!!! :D

Yo Bro Groo, you are probably right
about the PRC guys' sexual plight
i think it has to do with the high salt contents of their diet
unlike us...curry, chilly padi, sambal and more to make us such hot sex delights!:D:p

groo
30-06-2009, 10:22 AM
Yo Bro the Groo, who needs Mas Selamat if there are caring brudders like thee
who, instead of comforting, stab me where it hurts most until I poo profusely
as if not enuf already to be bankrupted by PRC:mad:
resulting in DH ending up in old aged home so poor and lonely
is that all you can do...a packet of nasi for poor silly me?
surely you can do better by booking a gal to satiate my didiHaha, whether it's Mas Salamat or Osama
They are all terrorists, sama-sama
We are different as we are SBF bros
Sharing and caring to prevent ruin and loss
We can only advise and suggest ideas
To lift up your mood and banish your fears
You have your fun with so many PRCs
Time to let go and let your hurt cease
A simple life with a gal to bonk once in a while
Is all good good and will bring you a smile
I can book the gal to scratch the itch on your big didi
But once deed is done, you'll have to pay her the money :D

Cheers, bro! :D :p

groo
30-06-2009, 10:32 AM
Yo Bro Groo, you are probably right
about the PRC guys' sexual plight
i think it has to do with the high salt contents of their diet
unlike us...curry, chilly padi, sambal and more to make us such hot sex delights!:D:pTheir sexual plight are not only because of high salt food
Their love for cheap lousy wines are also a major root
Drunk like hell they just mount and quickly shoot
With their women badly bruised and in no mood
It's no wonder when the women come to our shore
They get so high and just want to have more and more
But problem is besides satisfying the sex and itch in their muffs
They are so greedy and wants to mop up all our monetary stuffs! :D

aczeta
30-06-2009, 10:34 AM
TS plot is starting to reveal :eek: Anyway it might be good for readers like us during lunch break nothing to do might just be some form of entertainment for us :p

Somehow... I feel the double-last post seems like 2 different plot developments from TS who may have tot that the earlier post did not go thru...

2nd post doesn't sound like he is deprived of sleep ler...:D

Well... at least he is entertaining...

walabis
30-06-2009, 01:56 PM
After reading it and try to understand, I think she's the one who need help and not you. Perhaps you can share which house she work, I go there to pay $150 to educate her :D

goodpartner
30-06-2009, 02:13 PM

Not say plot or what lah, we all cum here to either vent out our dark thoughts, be entertained by stories (e.g. in the adult section), share FR or get hooked, but if the "story" gets too draggy then bo-liao people like me start to read into the TS's intention of starting the thread lor.

Perhaps because I read almost the entire thread in one sitting, the "pattern" is more obvious lor. TS oredi gotten all the "help" he ever needed... but the cherry-picking method of his replie are just damn obvious ways to make rooms for more of the story telling.

Which is nothing wrong, I must say (great entertainment). Just that I see more "help" keeps pouring non-stop....... and I got jealous lor. Coz nobody help me leh, I also shouted help 3 times wat: http://www.sammyboyforum.com/matters-heart/121525-miscellaneous-ramblings-cheongster-2.html#post3876314

:D:p
peace

slider_72
30-06-2009, 03:58 PM
m3a41617, please do not let money to get in the way of your enjoyment, you can always work harder because like what you mentioned, she will work harder for you too. If not enough money, just borrow from bank, use your credit cards to the maximum (enjoy now, pay later), the most important thing is to enjoy her company, check in @ Ritz-Carlton, Raffles or Swissotel for every bonking session (it's nearby to bugis after your steam boat) to maximize your time together with her. After each session, drop 1-2k to make her happy (although I know you know her pattern), you can also apply a sub-card for her to spend or open a joint bank a/c with her...Better still, drop your ATM card with your pin nos inside her bag...

Dont worry about the money, just go enjoy yourself to the fullest. When you are bankrupt, just start a new thread here - My true story with a prc - I did it my way and ended up in the expressway.Help Help Help

Best advice I've read in this thread so far bro, except that your choice of places for TS to bring his girl to are not ideal lah.

I think each time he wants to bonk his girl, he should take a room at Capella at Sentosa. The ambience there is fantastic. Imagine bonking her and overlooking the South China Sea at the same time. Service there is excellent. Have a bottle of wine after the deed whilst relaxing on the couch. Call up room service and have them bring in some strawberries and cheese to go with the wine.

If got time to go there in the day, TS can bring his swimming stuff and have a dip at the pool, which is empty most of the time (except during school holidays).

And instead of some el cheapo steamboat dinner, TS should bring his girl to a nice Japanese dinner at Sibon restaurant which is at the Amara Sanctuary next door. They only seat 23 people in that restaurant so must book early.

One night at Capella - $750 +++
dinner at Sibon - $180 ++ per person
Bottle of wine - $250
Room service - $150 +++
Shagging your favourite hooker and not having to share her with others (at least for that one day) - priceless.

m3a41617
30-06-2009, 04:24 PM
Hi all, i didnt make up story, everything i wrote here is real life of my story. i am here to share my feeling, exp and word from all the exp player here. not here to boost my stuff or write for the sake of writing. wasting my time right.

i think my story shall end soon, i got the answer myself after that night, yes i do love and like her but there no future. she a Wl, get touch and sex with all different kind of man. as long you got the money, she got no choice got to do. i speak to my self after that night... i am quite clear now. i am after her lust and her heart and some of her sad story... i am still not totally out of her from my mind, sometime i get very jealous thinking she will be f everyday and pity her too....

anyway is my exp with a WL.... that night she told me, alot of singapore man give her money, buy her thing etc etc. and i am the worst. didnt give her much but like you the most and spend time with you. saying some funny story she encounter in her house etc.

Tread can close already. nothing much to write already. the ending will be she earn and con alot of ppl money then go back china.. i will be there to play QQ when she back...

Thank one of the good bros who private msg me and give really good advise what to do. i really feel alot alot better and happy. Thump up..

slider_72
30-06-2009, 04:34 PM
the ending will be she earn and con alot of ppl money then go back china..

She got con people money meh? She gets paid to be fucked. That is not conning money what. Its a commercial transaction.

m3a41617
30-06-2009, 05:14 PM
yes ah Bros she con a old man, buy her bag, watch etc. she didnt sleep with him, this is what she told me..

aczeta
30-06-2009, 05:44 PM
yes ah Bros she con a old man, buy her bag, watch etc. she didnt sleep with him, this is what she told me..

That is call willing party... check the dictionary lah..

DO_YOU_BJ
30-06-2009, 05:47 PM

She's a prostitute who works in a house?
If she didnt meet the old man there, then she met him where?
Use your blain, this dumb kindergarten lie you also can fall for it.......
You're really a noob...the type these WLs luv most

kwaychup
30-06-2009, 05:50 PM
sounds more like this old man gena KC also.

HCKing
30-06-2009, 05:52 PM

i rem i read somewhere b4 in this section abt a guy believing his fav WL tale of can only have sex when he marries her. since that guy has gone MIA our TS can take over his place as the LEGEND liao. hahaha.:D

DO_YOU_BJ
30-06-2009, 05:57 PM
Bro HC, like we already know, once they're KCed, wat they say is all truth
Wat those not KCed say, is nottin but TCSS

goodpartner
30-06-2009, 06:17 PM
Hi all, i didnt make up story, everything i wrote here is real life of my story. i am here to share my feeling, exp...

... i am still not totally out of her from my mind, sometime i get very jealous thinking she will be f everyday and pity her too....

anyway is my exp with a WL.... that night she told me, alot of singapore man give her money, buy her thing etc etc. and i am the worst. didnt give her much but like you the most and spend time with you.

I guess that's the main point of your real life story? :rolleyes:

Okie, me feeling yah-yah-papaya now...so pardon my critical comments.

Ya won her heart and having f her the most for "free"... yet that made you the "worst"? :confused:
Ya la ya la, all her other customers lost to you lor, You're Da Man!!
Why you get jealous? Many will be jealous of you instead... I'm jealous...

Bro, nobody says u make it up, but I'm just k-po to asked what is your intention if not to get "help"; Instead, now you say it's for you to "share my feeling, exp...". Then care to summarize what you've learn (the help gotten)? e.g. Thou shall only F&F?

Anyway, congrats on your achievement as a cheongster! Now, rinse and repeat the above EXP with another WL again, you'll only get better - trust me, that's the game ;) No joke, move on with another but aim to spend less. It'll help you to get over this one and not develop into the next stage...by visiting her in home town, but if you do, let this thread lives... ;)

dirtyhairy
30-06-2009, 06:24 PM
sounds more like this old man gena KC also.

Knnkc...dun tell me I am that old man,
I think I lost my plastic bag to a pretty PRC woman
then oso gave her my son's monthly money to me hoping for some fornication
Is it me or is it another man...alamak...me kenna alzheimer condition
no wonder now jialat gong2 like sotong

cablesnwires
30-06-2009, 07:05 PM
Hi all, i didnt make up story, everything i wrote here is real life of my story. i am here to share my feeling, exp and word from all the exp player here. not here to boost my stuff or write for the sake of writing. wasting my time right.

I believe you didn't made this up.

i think my story shall end soon, i got the answer myself after that night,, yes i do love and like her but there no future. she a Wl, get touch and sex with all different kind of man. as long you got the money, she got no choice got to do. i speak to my self after that night... i am quite clear now. i am after her lust and her heart and some of her sad story... i am still not totally out of her from my mind, sometime i get very jealous thinking she will be f everyday and pity her too....

You really think it is going to end like this? I doubt so, just think when you miss her whispers of sweet nothings to you...

anyway is my exp with a WL.... that night she told me, alot of singapore man give her money, buy her thing etc etc. and i am the worst. didnt give her much but like you the most and spend time with you. saying some funny story she encounter in her house etc.

And you believe her?? I'll relate my story, this prc ktv girl who was sitting with me, went to collect her tips in another room. When she comes in she was holding 2 S$50 bills in her hand, and said that the customer had just tipped her S$100. What she's trying to do here is to hurt my ego, and hoped that I will tip her the same amount. Fortunately I left my EGO somewhere in the company :D, and tipped her what I believe is the right amount based on the amount of time she spent with me.. Moral of the story: Never never believe what you hear or see, because they uses tricks to get you to give them more money.

Tread can close already. nothing much to write already. the ending will be she earn and con alot of ppl money then go back china.. i will be there to play QQ when she back...

She did not con anyone at all. That's your opinion, but many would beg to differ. Also what do you think you can achieve by doing this by communicating with her via QQ?

Thank one of the good bros who private msg me and give really good advise what to do. i really feel alot alot better and happy. Thump up..

You better don't disappoint the good brother here. You have already disappointed our boss, sammyboyfor, for using "advise" instead of "advice"

m3a41617
30-06-2009, 07:42 PM

Bros she work in the house. the old man know her from there... she didnt lie to me about this. she got a new watch and bag. i got see her bring lah. buy for her on the off day. that it