PDA

View Full Version : anyone try changi ah gua b4?

Rooney
16-11-2003, 02:01 PM
Are they dirty?.........think just a blowjob with condom is ok rite..............

dennis
18-11-2003, 10:44 PM
you can try Jia ling with the short hair, i think she is the best service oriented girl in changi village.

Lesliii
19-11-2003, 08:59 AM
Originally posted by dennis
you can try Jia ling with the short hair, i think she is the best service oriented girl in changi village.

Besides Changi where else does she operates
Thanks Buddy.

dennis
19-11-2003, 08:45 PM
she only hang around C.V. and where else can she go. Unlike some of them goes to G.L. to con some of the guy over there.

Khoratian
23-11-2003, 08:01 PM
Now quiet down already or what... i went twice arond 11 plus no many around.... too sianz to try at 3am. In the end went to GY for real stuff hehehe.

popcorn_m3
24-11-2003, 12:52 AM
As requested

http://www.forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=14910

Horny69
30-11-2003, 04:17 AM
just go GL /deskar or KS ... y keep go CV when u can't find a ger to bonk :confused:

Rooney
14-12-2003, 03:41 AM
wanted to try something fresh something different lor...........

geylang sian liaoz.........

Nitestarz
26-04-2004, 02:40 PM
seems like not many people really into trying trans

Heard of jialing b4 she one of the hong pai in cv another is natasha i think....

Hope get more feedback of cv.

Tai_zi21
26-04-2004, 05:32 PM
Try xiao hui at CV 1... also not bad

MalcomX
26-04-2004, 07:15 PM

Wa bro u like everywhere in the forum sia... Din noe u aso into trans... :D

dennis
26-04-2004, 09:49 PM
another hot favourite in CV is Sandy, i think she is the Best of the Breast in CV just like a real one and i sometimes think that she is a REAL woman.

Face : 8/10
Body : 9/10
Voice : like a woman voice,
Service : 6/10
Overall : 7/10
Cost : $30

collin_23
26-04-2004, 09:57 PM
Now think is at carpark liaoz. Just take note that sherine may be there. :D

Cheers

dennis
26-04-2004, 10:08 PM
as mentioned earlier, look for service oriented "girl" or u will be very disappointed with the stuck up service,

Best RAting :
Jia ling (arrive around 12 am) - Best Service
Butterfly (arrive around 2 am) - Horny

All damages - S$30 (Blow),

Enjoy the information.

Will update again............

collin_23
26-04-2004, 10:08 PM
hey gam sia leh dennis. I will go look look see when I can. ;)

as mentioned earlier, look for service oriented "girl" or u will be very disappointed with the stuck up service,

Best RAting :
Jia ling (arrive around 12 am) - Best Service
Butterfly (arrive around 2 am) - Horny

All damages - S$30 (Blow),

Enjoy the information.

Will update again............

collin_23
26-04-2004, 10:13 PM
Maybe switch to ah guas liao. Too much kam cheng until kenot take it liaoz... :D

Nitestarz
27-04-2004, 02:41 AM
ohh tried xiao hui b4....not bad service.....breast veri soft.....

Well if u r their regular n they like u they will treat u veri the nice one.....jus luv geting blow by them.........hope someone will start a new topic on this n share more info about cv sis........

faszcom
27-04-2004, 11:10 AM
Sometime not only blow by them but also some "back hole" action.
And since i dun have car, so do at the small park beside the river, very exciting as there chances that people may see..ha ha ha

Really miss those days when there are 10~20 of them at the carpark...hiaz...

Nitestarz
27-04-2004, 05:23 PM
well i did try a sis who gave me a bj outside my car...she even pull down her front n lifted up her dress while doing it...really like those in av movies....veri fun n exciting....may b going down tonite to see her agian n try out others.....

seems like more n more bro actually tried them b4.....thought i were only one of the few werid guys who like getting blow by them.....hope to see more fr on them in the future......

hope more fr will b up soon

ct75
28-04-2004, 07:41 PM
Have tried them "ladies" before at Rowell street and Geylang. Mmmmm didnt really want to talk about it as haizzzz such a topic is inviting flaming. Even people ask about anal sex with girls already get flamed what say more with ladyboy. And of course none of my friends no matter how much a chiongster they are know this secret of mine....

Well for Rowell, there are two types from what I gathered. The freelancers that hang out around the carpark opposite rowell or the coffeeshop at the start of Rowell. Some of them have apartments nearby so its pretty convinent and for others have to book those per hour hotel at Serangoon.

The other types are the ones with pimps that sit in the darkness in the houses along the whole stretch of Rowell. They used to parade outside the houses but occassionally u will see them all running like crazy into the houses when a spotter sees a police car making its patrol. Dont bother talking to the pimps.... its really strange as if they are ashamed to let people know they are the pimps cos when u go ask the uncles, they will look at you with a kind of "I dont know, I dont work here" and tell u nervously I dont know hah.... u ask them (The ladyboys)

For Geylang, its the ones that you see hanging out at Lorong 12.

Okie to put it in short, they ask for $30 to $40 and haiz some of them will try the "Give me more and I give you good service....." Dont fall for it.... its bullshit.....

Dont ask me for names cos I cant remember their names. I only remember 2 memorable fucks. One was from the house at Rowell, tall, slim and gorgeous.... and no Im not those jokers that enjoy screwing a guy with a large dick... she was already at the final stages of her sex change so her organ was pretty small like a baby's and unerectable... Well she was passionate and we basically had really really good sex.....Haiz but she left back for Malaysia after 2 weeks and never see her again....

The second was a 19 year old local eurasian near the coffee shop, very pretty, small tight ass but what made me remember her was not the sex which was okay only... it was her mind boggling questions about life and stuff and in the end she asked me this question "Why why do you look for a trans? (Transervite)" Till today Im trying to answer that question haha....

Anyway I have been to Changi and tempted to call the girls there but haiz only one problem.... Im a damn shy guy and frankly Im pretty paraniod about being seen by people I know. Im not shy to let people know that Im a regular at Geylang or that I have been to KTVs and all but to let my peers or relatives know that Im visiting ladyboys.... I cant imagine the consequences...
In case u guys have not noticed Changi is filled with families, couples, groups of friends... there to makan, ogle and laugh and wonder at which pervert in the car that is asking for the services of a ladyboy..... hence till today have never dared to call Changi girls.....

Hope this post helps answers many questions that we are afraid to ask.

Tai_zi21
29-04-2004, 04:48 PM
Hi Bro Dennis
Ya the Sandy u talking abt is xiao hui hao jie mei! well she really looks like a gal! but so far the best i tried is xiao hui lor! haven't try sandy before! but 1 gd thing abt trans is they give super bj!

camry
29-04-2004, 06:17 PM

Wow ....... bro u good huh ? anyway where is this CV 1 huh ? like to c ah gua but never try

Tai_zi21
29-04-2004, 06:32 PM
Bro camry
CV is changi village! The famous nasi lamek u know? Just drive ur camry ard there can liao! i think u can spot many Tran at there lor! and some look real pretty! and their bbbj ia superb!!

camry
29-04-2004, 06:33 PM
Bro camry
CV is changi village! The famous nasi lamek u know? Just drive ur camry ard there can liao! i think u can spot many Tran at there lor! and some look real pretty! and their bbbj ia superb!!

I know where liao . :D

Jin Shiyi
29-04-2004, 07:53 PM
Wow ....... bro u good huh ? anyway where is this CV 1 huh ? like to c ah gua but never try
So when u wanna go???drop me a email...

Benz_Cunt
29-04-2004, 08:25 PM
met Natasha at lucky plaza, used to be "her" regular, told me that she no more working at C.V liao leh now at GL Lor18. gip me the phone no. somemore....
Now swith to Casandra, look like caucasian woman,told me day time working at Tanjong pagar there, will only shown on Tuesday and Thurday.
Tonite i'll be there, want to meet there?? see Ya :D

soulin74
30-04-2004, 10:05 AM

Bro, you might want to try Orchard Tower 5th Floor, Crazy Horse pub also.

camry
30-04-2004, 07:26 PM
So when u wanna go???drop me a email...

Why must I drop u e-mail huh ? did i know u ? give me ur hp nos lo

camry
30-04-2004, 07:28 PM
Bro, you might want to try Orchard Tower 5th Floor, Crazy Horse pub also.

hahaha..... thank bro , for me I only like to c n dont like to try lo :o

noobiedick
30-04-2004, 09:01 PM
CV quality no good lah, drop liao. Go to CrazyHorse at Orchard Towers, eye ball drop man

collin_23
30-04-2004, 09:06 PM
wooo....like that must carry bowl and move around. :D

Not too sure no go b4. :p

CV quality no good lah, drop liao. Go to CrazyHorse at Orchard Towers, eye ball drop man

noobiedick
30-04-2004, 09:08 PM
from what I've seen, some of them looks better than Geylang 150

schwing
30-04-2004, 10:51 PM
from what I've seen, some of them looks better than Geylang 150

looks is one thing, what about their skill? are they better too? :rolleyes:

soulin74
01-05-2004, 01:33 AM
looks is one thing, what about their skill? are they better too? :rolleyes:

From what i know, No.

drangel25
11-06-2004, 05:26 PM
First FR here so dun flame me if say sumthing wrong, ok. Juz to share my sexperience with bro here who like to venture to the places not many bro been before.. ;)

After havin some drinks with brudders and thot of doing something more difference instead of the normal cheoging GL. So drop by CV to look see... suddenly got this sexy little kitten dress in a short short t-shirt barely cover the b-cuppers above, walking towards me and give me a hot hot CFM look. Wah... bua tahan... so on "her" liao. Then we come to a place where its just 2 of us.. "She" name Natasha... "she" then take off the shirt and in front of me are these nice boo-boo juz gam gam for me hand. Immediately, i cup one with my hand and another with my mouth... "she" let out this mourn like very hot like tat, and slowly i move other hand down there... wahh... nothing there leh. mabe i drunk liao... anyway, N*** gave me a long stroke and then bbbj... good sucksion n power for about 8min like that. Omos cum then liao... then she said... cum over and f*** me... Wahh... fast fast i on her lah. The feelin is like havin s*x with a virgin like that.... really can feel it so tight on the didi. Not those loose feeling like teaspoon in a cup... feel nothin one. After that, unload the package w a good thrust in doggie n the rest r SOP...

Summary...
name: Natasha
age: think aboiut 25.. very sexy body and blue blue eyes...
body: 34B, 28, 34
BBBJ; Heavenly.... and got slurp sound some more
FJ: tight and warm feel... with stereo sound
RTF: yes...
damage: 50

Any bros into ladyboy and sincere or lau chia can pm, i will pass u contat... n if u verify, then u can pass me one back. :D

Nitestarz
06-07-2004, 11:26 PM
met Natasha at lucky plaza, used to be "her" regular, told me that she no more working at C.V liao leh now at GL Lor18. gip me the phone no. somemore....
Now swith to Casandra, look like caucasian woman,told me day time working at Tanjong pagar there, will only shown on Tuesday and Thurday.
Tonite i'll be there, want to meet there?? see Ya :D

hi there u still got natasha hp no.???i accdientaly deleted it away.....hope u can pass her no. to me

pacman20
06-07-2004, 11:59 PM
doing the trans ard CV must be careful. lots of army camps ard doin patrols... :)

U_Rock
23-07-2004, 03:52 AM
First FR here so dun flame me if say sumthing wrong, ok.

Hi Bro!
Was wondering hw u strike a deal with them?
Do u approach them? Or would they come and approach u?
Cos some of the "girls" there really got the CFM look....but everytime want to approach them they ignore mi leh dunno y

Nitestarz
21-09-2004, 12:20 PM
aiyo jus go up to them n ask lah....all veri approachable one after all they r there to earn money not there to stand around oso mah.....happy searching.....

taurus75
21-09-2004, 08:16 PM
think now only few gals popular...like natasha and angel...!

Lawrence1713
21-09-2004, 11:18 PM
I also know one who stays around mine area. Quite pretty and got nice body too.

forbidden98
26-09-2004, 02:13 AM
Natasha and Jia Ling has the best of service. Natasha has a nice ass and Jia Ling boobs are shiok sucking. Does anyone know of any who has good service?

Nitestarz
26-09-2004, 04:22 AM
yeah agree natasha have a gd fig n a nice ass.....n she playful too......oso angel has gd service too............the 3 ang pai angel,natasha & jia ling.....

impreza69
26-09-2004, 06:21 PM
Brudder,

can pass me the contact, nv try before....maybe can go and try it.

Natasha...anyone kind brudder can provide contact?

Many thanks!

XcN5410
27-09-2004, 01:06 AM
yeah agree natasha have a gd fig n a nice ass.....n she playful too......oso angel has gd service too............the 3 ang pai angel,natasha & jia ling.....

Sure jia ling still around? she has been out of action for quite some time already.
but i also out of that place for quite a long while, been there recently to look see and discover a new fresh pool of trannies, some looks really good.

asdfghjkl
27-09-2004, 01:13 AM
but everytime want to approach them they ignore mi leh dunno y

they ignored you???

justl00king
27-09-2004, 03:30 AM
Hi Bro!
but everytime want to approach them they ignore mi leh dunno ymaybe u show them the money than they will all flock to u! :D

adv0cate
27-09-2004, 04:00 AM
maybe u show them the money than they will all flock to u! :D
sammy should start a new section called TL, where those thread regarding wendy, sherine, ah gua, transvestitte should be listed. over here at FL, it should be solely FL women lei... :rolleyes:

knowing
27-09-2004, 07:47 AM
Yes I do agree too that Sammy should start a new section on FL Trans.... :)

Lawrence1713
27-09-2004, 11:30 AM
It seems that there are also a demand for Trans FL, it will be good if a new section could be created to cater for bro who are into it.

asphalty168
27-09-2004, 01:24 PM
wow, seems like there are many of our bros out there have their own secrets and fetish! but dont koow how many of us dare to do them bbbj? seems like risky business lei, dont want to have few minutes of fun and regret for the rest of my life! just a penny for thoughts for the bros here. anyway i had tried jia ling and natasha b4. jl is good as she resemble a lady and as for natasha, dont really like shim cos her moan beli fake and rough treatment aso. wonder do any of the trans still rent houses behind the kopi tiam? tried one b4 but forgot the name liao. can any bros shed some light here?

fei_fei45
27-09-2004, 11:11 PM
wow, seems like there are many of our bros out there have their own secrets and fetish! but dont koow how many of us dare to do them bbbj? seems like risky business lei, dont want to have few minutes of fun and regret for the rest of my life! just a penny for thoughts for the bros here. anyway i had tried jia ling and natasha b4. jl is good as she resemble a lady and as for natasha, dont really like shim cos her moan beli fake and rough treatment aso. wonder do any of the trans still rent houses behind the kopi tiam? tried one b4 but forgot the name liao. can any bros shed some light here?
i used to have a thing for ah kuas..been trying them for the past 6 yrs..even went on tour with one of them..basically if u treat them as a normal woman,they will appreciate it and will click with you..all the gals mentioned i tried them all..my fave is still princess,very good bj and quite horny..rachel is good also but quite tempermental la this gal..natasha,brenda,angel,vivian,veronica and debra are some of the better ones there..

XcN5410
28-09-2004, 12:08 AM
..my fave is still princess,very good bj and quite horny..

Princess?? hmmm ... izit the one with blond hair, got a NZ kind of tatoo on her arm? did her ops like 3 yrs back??

Bro, i salute you, got to know so many of the trannies, i do agree that if you treat them properly, they are nice bunch of ppl to hang around, but of course, some with their look, does need alot of courage to be near them, kekekeke

fei_fei45
28-09-2004, 12:15 AM
Princess?? hmmm ... izit the one with blond hair, got a NZ kind of tatoo on her arm? did her ops like 3 yrs back??

Bro, i salute you, got to know so many of the trannies, i do agree that if you treat them properly, they are nice bunch of ppl to hang around, but of course, some with their look, does need alot of courage to be near them, kekekekeya its take alot of courage to b with some of them but the not good looking ones always give better service than the pretty ones..angie is one of them

XcN5410
28-09-2004, 12:24 AM
ya its take alot of courage to b with some of them but the not good looking ones always give better service than the pretty ones..angie is one of them

seems like this is an universal rule: good looks does not equate to good service :cool:

fei_fei45
28-09-2004, 12:29 AM
seems like this is an universal rule: good looks does not equate to good service :cool:
ya i guess so..good service does make up for the lack of looks

ConnerDoReMe
29-09-2004, 01:35 AM

hi bro...wonder if u can help me to identify this jialing..took a walk today..dun c any short hair ger..only know 1 of them call Dawn..hows 'her' service? =) i will like to try this jialing.. hehe

forbidden98
29-09-2004, 09:20 PM
hi bro...wonder if u can help me to identify this jialing..took a walk today..dun c any short hair ger..only know 1 of them call Dawn..hows 'her' service? =) i will like to try this jialing.. hehe

Jia Ling is one of the tallest in CV. He normally arrives at 12 midnight.

spermmann2003
29-09-2004, 09:35 PM
Jialing.. the sibei tall one is it? I think she lives in Thompson area, saw her many times there. During army she was a signal man, talk lots of army stuff to me tat time, dunno why.

Throughout the dozen of times i bonk the Ah Kuas, i have never dare to autoroam anywhere below the waist. Dont wise to touch anything rubbery manz...

Last visit was last month, lots of of police checks there. And the Ah Kuas geting more lians.

woaini
30-09-2004, 12:54 AM
Still remember those olden days there were forum on them (Heshe) before, just wonder are they still around in tat old website? Natasha used to browse tat web page too. :cool:

forbidden98
02-10-2004, 11:26 PM
Still remember those olden days there were forum on them (Heshe) before, just wonder are they still around in tat old website? Natasha used to browse tat web page too. :cool:

fews days back went to Desker road and saw some ah kua in the cage...wow lan....damn sexy. I wonder anyone here has tried them there..

sassychap
03-10-2004, 03:27 AM
erm guyz.. me donno much abt those "gers"... anyway.. isn't it dry below? :confused:

fei_fei45
03-10-2004, 03:55 PM
erm guyz.. me donno much abt those "gers"... anyway.. isn't it dry below? :confused:
usually they apply KY 1st

impreza69
04-10-2004, 10:46 AM
Happen to found a ah gua in IRC who stay in tamp call xue er....she do bj & Fj at her house....I nvr try ....any bros wan to give it a try and pm and i pass the contact to you.

They always online at #ladyboys

Lawrence1713
04-10-2004, 11:21 AM
Happen to found a ah gua in IRC who stay in tamp call xue er....she do bj & Fj at her house....I nvr try ....any bros wan to give it a try and pm and i pass the contact to you.

Bro, just to warn you that she's not a ah gua lah but more of a gayboy seeking thrill and cash... Always in that channel poising as a ladyboy and sending you her so called picture of herself.....Better keep away from her unless you are into sissy boy!!!

asphalty168
04-10-2004, 06:21 PM
Had an encounter with 1 of the tranny at desker rd whom i think is a thai. service wise beli sop. always they promise u they give the best service but once inside the rm, different story liao! sianz... still prefer the cv aguas cos maybe they more gf like! kekeke.....

AhBengKeong
09-10-2004, 05:23 PM
i used to have a thing for ah kuas..been trying them for the past 6 yrs..even went on tour with one of them..basically if u treat them as a normal woman,they will appreciate it and will click with you..all the gals mentioned i tried them all..my fave is still princess,very good bj and quite horny..rachel is good also but quite tempermental la this gal..natasha,brenda,angel,vivian,veronica and debra are some of the better ones there..

You really have good memory. Any idea if Brenda is still at CV?

Anyway, I feel that Vivian is the best there. I like her look and her tits.

AhBengKeong
09-10-2004, 05:24 PM

I tried Xue er 's BJ before. She CMI. Looks like guy. Save your money better.

Lawrence1713
09-10-2004, 05:30 PM

There are better one out there....

sextrooper
12-10-2004, 02:01 PM
seems like not many people really into trying trans
Heard of jialing b4 she one of the hong pai in cv another is natasha i think....
Hope get more feedback of cv.

Many many years back, think is 4-5 years ago, tried Jia Ling and Natasha before. They are really ang pai that time. and I must say, they got the looks and is POWER!

Freestyler69
12-10-2004, 02:24 PM
hahahha bro,,, you ah champion in funny story la..

din know you're ah gua lover ..go changi very far le.. and sian to drive so far midnight...

lawry
12-10-2004, 02:34 PM
hmm... tsk tsk tsk.. dark side thread...

ok..

for the old boys... christ or some name starts with "S" last time. - the tranny that change sex at the age of 17 and has acted in bugis street.... she has the most CFM eyes.. saw her at zouk during my army days.. man.. she is hot.. told one of my lao jiao zouker friend there who is she.. able to ONS or not.. and my lao jiao told me tranny... My jaws drop.. si mi L J.. this gal is a tranny.. she looks and project 100% a gal.. that is christ... when she dance and look at you.. it makes u hot as if she is going to rape you...

Vivian.. hmmm.. nice fair exotic look.. in fact i love her look and of course body.. too bad havent cut off dicky yet... looks good.. but.. service wise.. hmmm 6?? she is like a china L8 FL.. service inconsistence

angel.. when she starts off.. chubby leh.. but because she chubby.. she looks like a gal... side view front view.. back view all like gal.. very service friendly person.. smiling all the time.. thumbs up!

jia ling.. why is she called jia ling.. it is because she feels like she looks like liu jia ling.. and when ppl call her jia ling she damn happy... very friendly person too.. serve you well to make sure u siong.. thumbs up...

tracy.. dont go there offen.. service wise.. good... for $50 allows u to BBBJ and CIM... service wise.. great...

the rest of the gals... hmm no impression leh..

for BBBJ look for the above 4 person.. vivian/angel/jia ling/tracy...

well... just ask them to strip half way and gives u a good BJ.. jia ling has op'ed so no harm asking her to strip all the way....

cheers

lawry

disclaimer.. i know doesnt mean i practise.. :p

PLS DONT ASK ME FOR CONTACTS...

faithevans
12-10-2004, 02:49 PM
for BBBJ look for the above 4 person.. vivian/angel/jia ling/tracy...

well... just ask them to strip half way and gives u a good BJ.. jia ling has op'ed so no harm asking her to strip all the way....

dunno about vivian...but the rest of them all oped....and I heard tracy is married....to what I know...only tracy BBBj....the rest all BJ with cap

no?

:D

lawry
12-10-2004, 03:07 PM
dunno about vivian...but the rest of them all oped....and I heard tracy is married....to what I know...only tracy BBBj....the rest all BJ with cap

no?

:D

you tried christ? she is called "S" something last time right? during the bugis street days?

cheers

lawry

faithevans
12-10-2004, 03:11 PM
you tried christ? she is called "S" something last time right? during the bugis street days?

cheers

lawry

s???
sandy??

lawry
12-10-2004, 03:17 PM
s???
sandy??

sandy??? the one that used to stay at aljunite? heard she became a ktv hostress??

no lah not her.. u know the show "bugis stree" she acted as a 16 17 year old gal in tat show... stephine? sabrina? samantha? but i know her name is called christ...

apsx
12-10-2004, 03:31 PM
Hi,

I think one of the Vivian also work in WH(this one the boobs very nice one)...can see her ard 12+...after tat she went to CV till 3am...(use to hv 2 or 3 vivians in CV,now i dunno)

Had tried her several times b4 i went to PRC....her service quite good....BJ and anal (if u dare to try lah) wif rubber of cos....BJ-30,anal-50

Tracy also quite good....tried her BBBJ and CIM for 50 bucks...but she seldom appear...

As for others...sorry,seldom tried them....

:)

faithevans
12-10-2004, 03:38 PM
sandy??? the one that used to stay at aljunite? heard she became a ktv hostress??

no lah not her.. u know the show "bugis stree" she acted as a 16 17 year old gal in tat show... stephine? sabrina? samantha? but i know her name is called christ...

sorry bro...only close to angel, summer....knows jialing, carrie, sandy and some others....

maybe we should go there together.....

lawry
12-10-2004, 06:47 PM
sorry bro...only close to angel, summer....knows jialing, carrie, sandy and some others....

maybe we should go there together.....

So that means u are only into this circle within the last 5 ~ 8 years??

Christ, she is hot 8 years back... :)

XcN5410
12-10-2004, 06:54 PM
Hi,

Tracy also quite good....tried her BBBJ and CIM for 50 bucks...but she seldom appear...

:)

Tracy is working a hairstylist during the day, that is why she seldom appear. Used to like her alot until she got more and more tatoo, by the way, she is post ops .... have a very nice man made pussy now, but still did anal with her before ... wonderful gal :D

SgtPepper
12-10-2004, 11:55 PM
armm . Sorry to gate crash bros . but somebody mentioned one of the ah gua is married? you mean the "Guy" has a wife and still provides extra service? ??

faithevans
13-10-2004, 03:07 AM
armm . Sorry to gate crash bros . but somebody mentioned one of the ah gua is married? you mean the "Guy" has a wife and still provides extra service? ??

alamak!!!yuo confused child.... :)

she's post op.....married a MAN....

lawry
13-10-2004, 11:57 AM

is she? i tot she just stay with a guy?

XcN5410
13-10-2004, 12:00 PM

Really? if that is true, will be very happy for her. This is very rare among them. I have heard enuff sad stories from them already, sometimes they are like moth. even will be burn by the candle light they will still keep flying towards it, sad
:(

soulin74
13-10-2004, 01:15 PM
only close to angel, summer....knows jialing, carrie, sandy and some others....

Strange that no one here mentioned Summer... she was the 1st sister i bonked. She was really really really really nice... my 1st time was a bonk, booking of 2 hours and the 2nd was a bj by her....
always wanted to go for round 2 bonk but never really got the time...but now lost contact liao....

Sigh....i think that i was a little infatuated with her..Bro, you still in contact with Summer?

MantaRay
13-10-2004, 09:57 PM
Strange that no one here mentioned Summer... she was the 1st sister i bonked. She was really really really really nice... my 1st time was a bonk, booking of 2 hours and the 2nd was a bj by her....
always wanted to go for round 2 bonk but never really got the time...but now lost contact liao....

Sigh....i think that i was a little infatuated with her..Bro, you still in contact with Summer?

Hmm not sure if u r talking bout the same summer i chatted before... likes to wear dress.... thk she hangs ard in orchard area ....

soulin74
13-10-2004, 10:07 PM
Hmm not sure if u r talking bout the same summer i chatted before... likes to wear dress.... thk she hangs ard in orchard area ....

Tall (nearly 1.7m), very fair with super long hair. yeah likes to wear dresses. same? :)

MantaRay
13-10-2004, 11:46 PM
Tall (nearly 1.7m), very fair with super long hair. yeah likes to wear dresses. same? :)

Hmm thk so.. yeah, probably you can find her in Orchard (orchard Tower) area.. i guess..

faithevans
14-10-2004, 02:49 AM
Hmm thk so.. yeah, probably you can find her in Orchard (orchard Tower) area.. i guess..

that's summer alright...works round OT now...and looks like celest chong

faithevans
14-10-2004, 02:51 AM

she changed her numbers.....maybe can ask angel.....summer's her 'da sao '

MantaRay
14-10-2004, 09:31 PM
that's summer alright...works round OT now...and looks like celest chong

Yeah!! u r right, she does look like celest chong.... :D

MitMit
14-10-2004, 10:16 PM
There used to be a forum with all CV sisters in delphi i think but now closed. The FRs there was really steamy. Summer was like the Ta Jie in the forum. Is there a forum on CV that you know??

soulin74
15-10-2004, 03:12 AM
she changed her numbers.....maybe can ask angel.....summer's her 'da sao '

bro i long long long time never cheong CV and Sisters liao. Funny that Summer would be working at OT. she used to hate the place... well, being a brother of the sisters, you would know that there are 4 "sects". the CV(front), CV(Behind carpark), OT and Desker. among the 4, the OT kena "despised" coz they all too "materialistic".

Ah well, if got fate, will meet. Angel still at CV (front) ah?

soulin74
15-10-2004, 03:14 AM
There used to be a forum with all CV sisters in delphi i think but now closed. The FRs there was really steamy. Summer was like the Ta Jie in the forum. Is there a forum on CV that you know??

not as far as i know. i used to go that forum very often...my nick same as the one there. it was called "The Village" but no more like that liao.....
:(

colc
17-10-2004, 01:14 PM
Can anyone recommend where in OT I can find these girls?

collin_23
17-10-2004, 01:53 PM
hmm...maybe try #ladyboys in irc.

U more adventurous can try

#sgboy, #gam, these 2 r gay sites but got some trans inside also. Enter at own risk ah, I don't recommend. :D

TonyMontana
17-10-2004, 03:20 PM
Sandy is realli power... her bj is superb n her tits dam nnice!

faithevans
18-10-2004, 04:17 AM
Can anyone recommend where in OT I can find these girls?

go walk around the front lah...will discover a lot of interesting things...

WaltZing AloNg
18-10-2004, 03:56 PM
Hi brudders!

This is my veri 1st posting here, & I'll start off wif a confession.

I've been chionging trans 4 abt 7 yrs now..& I must say I do have a decent portfolio :D 1st, I wanna make it clear tt I'm str8..& I do get turned on by beautiful gals, jus like every1. I started off chionging GL & FLs when I was 18..however along the way, I slowly switched 2 trans more, with GL & FLs being the occasionally thing.

The main reason is I fing chionging trans r more value 4 $$. I think trans r the ones 2 turn 2, if u realli wan a good sex. For 1 thing, most of them r wild, & realli know how 2 'play'. They enjoy it as much as we do, & u can tell its genuine, & they r real teasers..if u met some of them who r educated..wif at least A levels, or educated overseas, & r articulate, & playful..u'll find tt it is really a wonderful experience (but these r rare 2 come by)..unlike some gals who r shy, & almost mechanical in the activity. As 1 of the brudder said somewhere, 'Once u get into their world, u'll find the outside world boring'..& I think its true.

Trans r also much cheaper. U can get a veri pretty 1 at Rowell Rd 4 $30 bucks..can even bargain down 2 $25. Once inside..if they like u enuff, u can request 4 all sorts of things. And u can c tt they realli like 2 do it wif u..of coz it helps if u r relatively young, and gd looking. If ur budget is slightly above $100, go dwn CV & bring any of the Ang Pais 2 a hotel..I can almost gurantee u wun b let down..compared 2 FLs & GLs..where it is mostly a hit-or-miss thing.

I must admit that I do have a fetish 4 trans (only the good looking ones). Put the sexuality issue aside, tt is up 2 individuals 2 sort themselves out. I think with gd makeup, their features make them look exotic..like those Ang Mo models..plus they r leggy, have good figures, & mostly dresses well..some of them do not even sound like guys.

I once had a trans gf 4 more than a year..& tt is the wildest, & sexually most gratifying time I've ever had. Until now, I still miss those daes. For brudders who r sceptical abt trying out trans, I suggest u 2 give it a go. In life, everything must try once..rite? Cheers! :D

sadsea
18-10-2004, 04:51 PM
hi bro, u mention go cv and bring them to hotel, think the cheaper and nearer hotel is cameron hotel right? it locate behind simei think is upper changi road. have u ever go to that hotel? i only try cv sisters 2 time before but only bj. it is good feeling. they ever mention to me bring them go hotel to have more fun but of course i turn down due to $$ constrain and also never have so call fun with sisters at hotel before. nice day.

faithevans
19-10-2004, 09:17 AM
hi bro, u mention go cv and bring them to hotel, think the cheaper and nearer hotel is cameron hotel right? it locate behind simei think is upper changi road. have u ever go to that hotel? i only try cv sisters 2 time before but only bj. it is good feeling. they ever mention to me bring them go hotel to have more fun but of course i turn down due to $$ constrain and also never have so call fun with sisters at hotel before. nice day.

used to have 2 sistas with rooms at CV..think only sandy has room now...so if you wanna bonk proper then go get sandy....at least got proper bonk...but remember...they usually don't look their age at all...you could be bonking a very beautiful 40 yr old sista... :p

sadsea
19-10-2004, 09:51 AM
used to have 2 sistas with rooms at CV..think only sandy has room now...so if you wanna bonk proper then go get sandy....at least got proper bonk...but remember...they usually don't look their age at all...you could be bonking a very beautiful 40 yr old sista... :p

thank you bro, nice day

WaltZing AloNg
20-10-2004, 01:15 PM
Cameron Hotel is a good hotel 2 visit. It is like a small cottage, quite cozy. Haven't been there 4 some time, the last time I went...the rate was like $30 4 2 hrs.

WaltZing AloNg
21-10-2004, 02:02 AM
Bro, just to warn you that she's not a ah gua lah but more of a gayboy seeking thrill and cash... Always in that channel poising as a ladyboy and sending you her so called picture of herself.....Better keep away from her unless you are into sissy boy!!!

I met this Xue-er abt 2 yrs back..veri jia lak..not tt ugly (compared 2 'IT', but I find her a bit revolting. I met her 4 abt 10 mins, then I chao oredi..not interested. She is not top grade, but she thinks she is top grade..& ask 4 top grade prices..& she toks a lot of crap. Certainly a disgrace 2 the trans community.

MantaRay
21-10-2004, 09:52 AM
I met this Xue-er abt 2 yrs back..veri jia lak..not tt ugly (compared 2 'IT', but I find her a bit revolting. I met her 4 abt 10 mins, then I chao oredi..not interested. She is not top grade, but she thinks she is top grade..& ask 4 top grade prices..& she toks a lot of crap. Certainly a disgrace 2 the trans community.

U can still find 'her' in irc... in that particular channel..... same nick.. :D

lawry
21-10-2004, 10:02 AM
Bum into Tracy in payer lebar mrt area...

for tracy lover,

she told me she has break up with the man she is staying...
she is staying with her mom now.. near payer lebar area..

ok here's the interesting part.. ask me what am i doing at tat area.. (going Joo chiat to drink and bonk viet gal lah...)

told her meeting friends for dinner around JC area.. told her that she looks better everyday (my mama tells me to say nice thing to ppl...)
she flirt with me and i flirt back.. so she suggested if got time.. can go do now... i ask how much..
tell me....
$150!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i nearly faint.. tell her.. another time.. wont pay $150 to fark a tran...
oh well..

XcN5410
22-10-2004, 12:46 AM
i nearly faint.. tell her.. another time.. wont pay $150 to fark a tran...
oh well..

Agree with you bro, $150 is too mad a price even for a post ops tranny like tracy. But must say her pussy is pretty well done. At least go in got some feeling, some others some how the hole construction abit off, enter also feel not so right.

Any other bros who have tried post-ops tranny, care to comment?

Anyway, if $100 inclusive of room and for 2 hours unlimited fun, i think there will be quite alot of takers. :p

clover
22-10-2004, 01:19 AM
Cameron Hotel is a good hotel 2 visit. It is like a small cottage, quite cozy. Haven't been there 4 some time, the last time I went...the rate was like $30 4 2 hrs.

You got to be ***JOKING*** NOT!!!
Cameron hotel is like the dumps!! Went there one time and looks like they haven't renovated for the past 20 years.

Take a longer drive to Marine Parade man!!

CrazyOx
22-10-2004, 01:50 AM
Anyone heard of this TV by the name of Kerry?

She seemed to have quit the Changi scene.

WaltZing AloNg
22-10-2004, 02:51 AM
You got to be ***JOKING*** NOT!!!
Cameron hotel is like the dumps!! Went there one time and looks like they haven't renovated for the past 20 years.

Take a longer drive to Marine Parade man!!

Huh? No leh..I quite like the place actually..quiet & cosy..& well maintained. When was the last time u went there?

Lawrence1713
22-10-2004, 03:19 PM
U can still find 'her' in irc... in that particular channel..... same nick.. :D

That channel use to have lot of trans in it but it has slowly turn into a gay or a channel for crossdresser liao. Manage to chat up with afew pretty one last time but now no such luck liao.....

faithevans
25-10-2004, 01:22 AM
Anyone heard of this TV by the name of Kerry?

She seemed to have quit the Changi scene.

Her name's carrie...stay near pasir ris....quitted the scene...heard got boyfriend....

Pre op

clover
25-10-2004, 02:25 AM
Huh? No leh..I quite like the place actually..quiet & cosy..& well maintained. When was the last time u went there?

I think about a year back.
It is a hotel situated opposite the Expo site in a residential area. The pple there are mainly old folks and one night while I was looking for a place had to use that hotel. Worse still no attached bathroom and only a sink.

After that decided to take a longer drive into Marine Parade.

Lawrence1713
25-10-2004, 02:40 AM
Anyone here try April before who staying in Tampines area and use to hang out in CV too.......

sadsea
25-10-2004, 01:29 PM
Her name's carrie...stay near pasir ris....quitted the scene...heard got boyfriend....

Pre op
carrie had a pair of beauitful eyes, and overall she look so pretty just like a pretty woman. ;)

WaltZing AloNg
25-10-2004, 04:22 PM
Anyone here try April before who staying in Tampines area and use to hang out in CV too.......

She still hangs out at CV. Not veri pretty..a bit big size..but is 1 of those 'lao jiao' sistas..quite fun 2 play ard wif. Chatty too.

Lawrence1713
25-10-2004, 04:30 PM
She still hangs out at CV. Not veri pretty..a bit big size..but is 1 of those 'lao jiao' sistas..quite fun 2 play ard wif. Chatty too.

Agreed.....Nice to chat with....been to her house afew time too.....

clover
25-10-2004, 06:04 PM
I remember that there was one call Apple.
When my friend took me down to have nasi lemak there, jaw drop, balls also drop. Tongue hang out long long. She was pretty young and have good figure. Also gave fantastic BJ.

My friend after see that also try her but soey soey drop me at MRT station first (me not driving). He said action fantastic but Apple did not like doing anal.

One night found her along GL L18, price the same, look the same but did not try. Wonder where she is now and whether already post-op?

She was also in the time of Summer and gang

MantaRay
25-10-2004, 10:17 PM

Hmm.. I ever saw one, qite pleasant looking, and as what u said a bit big size.. mayb should not say big size, rather huge bone.. got a merc tazxi will come and pick her up after 'work'.... wonder is she the one.. :rolleyes:

Lawrence1713
25-10-2004, 10:22 PM
Hmm.. I ever saw one, qite pleasant looking, and as what u said a bit big size.. mayb should not say big size, rather huge bone.. got a merc tazxi will come and pick her up after 'work'.... wonder is she the one.. :rolleyes:

Used to have her pic but too bad deleted liao if not can show u......

MatrixNeo
26-10-2004, 02:52 AM
Yeah april......stay quite near to mine place!!! Chat up with her in irc before a few years ago and she provides services from her house too. She's staying with her father only who is a cab driver so her house is usually free at night. Try her at her house before twice...very nice and accomodating.....

MatrixNeo
26-10-2004, 03:50 AM
Pls dun ask me for her contacts coz i lost it long time ago liao.

lawry
26-10-2004, 10:43 AM
Pls dun ask me for her contacts coz i lost it long time ago liao.

dont need to ask u for contacts.. since u stay near her.. just bring the interested samster to her house can liao..

Lawrence1713
26-10-2004, 08:31 PM
Why dun we just go straight to CV and hunt for her.....maybe can spot some other pretty one along the way......

MatrixNeo
26-10-2004, 10:07 PM
dont need to ask u for contacts.. since u stay near her.. just bring the interested samster to her house can liao..

Like that i machiam her OKT like that, not beri nice leh.........

newbiedude
13-11-2004, 06:55 PM
hi can any1 pm me the contacts of some of those real chio ladyboys? some1 said that sandy was real hot. is that correct? sandy right?

sammyguy
15-11-2004, 10:29 AM
hi can any1 pm me the contacts of some of those real chio ladyboys? some1 said that sandy was real hot. is that correct? sandy right?

Sandy is one of those with more woman-like figures, very chio, yes. and she used to stay at one of houses behind the coffeeshop in CV. so she could bring men back to bonk ($50). too bad now she doesn't

tried a few sisters. still Jia ling is the best. great service. moan like a slut. (behaves like a slut too, but look like an actress, got that attitude look)

want to see how she looks like? go buy a copy of "My Sisters: their stories" at Kunikuniya (takashimaya). there's four photos of her in the book i think. even got her quotes.
_

faithevans
15-11-2004, 11:39 AM
jialing and sandy are two of the most experienced and prettiest sistas in CV...I heard Sandy is 42 yrs old....

:eek:

popiah
15-11-2004, 12:09 PM
jialing and sandy are two of the most experienced and prettiest sistas in CV...I heard Sandy is 42 yrs old....

i personnally do agree that jialing is the Best Service in CV and sandy is the Best in Breast, Tracy is Best in Slutty look and Vivian is Best in Inconsistence in Service (up and down) but best dressing with good figure, Butterfly is the most Slutty in Service.

Best time to visit CV is 2 am - 3 am where most of the Ladyboys appear at that time.

Anyone know how Natasha look like ?, still there, i hv been cheonging CV for almost 3 yrs and never come across Natasha and would like to try her and CV cheonger to advise. Thanks,

DB07
16-11-2004, 10:42 PM
Hi bro,

Can u give me the contacts of those pretty trans u noe....i m a transluver.......thanks ya.

sammyguy
17-11-2004, 12:27 AM

No lah... Sandy cannot be 42, at most early 30s only.

anyone tried Angel before? she's very playful, see her once hop up a guy full of four guys. 1 vs 4. but her breasts getting hard liao, can feel the silicone as u squeeze it. also she smokes too much, gives your didi a tobacco smell after the blowjob... lol.

lawry
17-11-2004, 09:38 AM
Like that i machiam her OKT like that, not beri nice leh.........

not bad mah.. can earn some extra cash... :D tell her 70/30 loh....

sammyguy
17-11-2004, 10:54 AM
not bad mah.. can earn some extra cash... :D tell her 70/30 loh....

Actually, i don't mind being OKT just for the fun of it...

any brothers, wanna try? i drive and can bring u to look for the sluttiest sister around. no need to pay me $$$ la. just top up my petrol and buy me drinks.

lawry
17-11-2004, 11:10 AM
Actually, i don't mind being OKT just for the fun of it...

any brothers, wanna try? i drive and can bring u to look for the sluttiest sister around. no need to pay me $$$ la. just top up my petrol and buy me drinks.

ONZ!!!.. pm me ur contacts.. lets go looksee looksee... :D

thunderstrike
17-11-2004, 04:12 PM
Got a couple of Tranny contact No. who are in Singpore for those who are intrested, personally, they look ok and one of them is actually quite pretty and playful.

Nope, I do not know them, I got their contact from a rather established porny site.

All I ask in exchange for contacts is rep point [cause somehow it gives you streed cred??]. I do not have any FRs but can provide Pics and Vids (if you can find a way to transfer 50-100megs). Just up the points, and I will be more than happy to share the info.

I have half the mind to contact some of them when I return for my vacation in SGP for the fun of it...

I don't want to post their pictures here as I don't want to get into any legal bullshit from the owners of the site.

bobafat
17-11-2004, 06:00 PM
I have tried FJ with Rachel before,

any bros know her? i won't post FRs on her cause nobody will be interested and besides she has become a good friend and shes semi-retired.

:o

USCKCL
17-11-2004, 06:09 PM
hi bro
Is rachel still working at cv.
Pls feedback thx.

sammyguy
17-11-2004, 07:01 PM
ONZ!!!.. pm me ur contacts.. lets go looksee looksee... :D

Brother Lawry, onz liao.

i activated a mobilization here. put on your number 4 and fall in!
Remember to bring poncho (condom :P )

here's the fall in point. Quick! double up.
http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=25559

bobafat
18-11-2004, 10:38 AM
she seldom go to CV these days. why dun u just call her?

hi bro
Is rachel still working at cv.
Pls feedback thx.

Man_male
18-11-2004, 12:41 PM
she seldom go to CV these days. why dun u just call her?

True, Rachel goes to CV as and when she likes. Don't really have a fixed day/time. But IMHO she is one of the better ones that are around nowadays. Service and attitude very good. Onli thing is she is not for big boob lovers. other than that, everything else really great.

fleetheart
19-11-2004, 01:35 AM
IMHO, some of these ah guas provide better BJs than the local FLs...sigh...

thunderstrike
19-11-2004, 02:17 PM
Have sent out the e-mails.

Those who try pls provide a report for the benifit of others...

trannylover
22-11-2004, 05:24 PM
Hi
Does anyone know a top lady in Sg
I'm a great "ah gua" admirer and i want to try a top.
If would be very happy if someone can help me

i try
24-11-2004, 03:19 AM
well i love gals but sometimes stil atrracted to trans at cv. one of the bro is rite, must try tran, it wil be a very nice experience. anyway some already done ops its alrady as gd as a real gal, except they got the same number of ribs as us men. :>
ok i tried a few at cv. fj/bj. its gd. trace was married but now single, know her for quite a while, sometimes when i go for supper wil fetch her home psir ris or to work, sometimes also chat in afternoon. havent try her b4 but honestly shes a turn on. but too bad i lost her new hp n havent seen her at cv since then. any bro got her no. would really appreciate if i can contact her again n go for her gd service.

DB07
24-11-2004, 03:22 PM
Hi bro,

Care to share with me your contact.....i only have xue er's contact to exchange...

There was once i saw a veri chio trans in orchard road....figure veri slim n super short mini skirt.....face qutie chio n not big size...nose nearly bleed..wif my gf so canot approach.if not surely go n get her contact......haha..

Hope to hear frm u soon ya..

Take care n happi cheonging.......... ;)

Lawrence1713
24-11-2004, 05:15 PM
Hi bro,

Care to share with me your contact.....i only have xue er's contact to exchange...

There was once i saw a veri chio trans in orchard road....figure veri slim n super short mini skirt.....face qutie chio n not big size...nose nearly bleed..wif my gf so canot approach.if not surely go n get her contact......haha..

Hope to hear frm u soon ya..

Take care n happi cheonging.......... ;)

Hopefully your xue er contacts is not from IRC ladyboy channel......

collin_23
24-11-2004, 05:27 PM
yesh this xue-er from IRC saw b4. Talk to 'her' she macham like very 'pickly' so heck it. :D

Lawrence1713
24-11-2004, 05:34 PM
yesh this xue-er from IRC saw b4. Talk to 'her' she macham like very 'pickly' so heck it. :D

From what i know 'she' not a full fledge ladyboy but more of a gayboy.....always in that channel finding lobang one.....wondering if anymore did met up wif 'her' before.....

collin_23
24-11-2004, 05:35 PM
okie. Haha...no wonder lor. :D

From what i know 'she' not a full fledge ladyboy but more of a gayboy.....always in that channel finding lobang one.....wondering if anymore did met up wif 'her' before.....

Lawrence1713
24-11-2004, 05:37 PM
okie. Haha...no wonder lor. :D

haha...lucky you never agree to meet 'her'........

lawry
24-11-2004, 06:48 PM
tracy??? did i hear tracy?? EX leh.. she charge $150 per bonk.. never negociates.. cause once i hear the amount i think she over price herself.. grin.. where got trans selling at $150 one.. grin.. Singapore trans cannot fight with thailand trans from orchard tower lah.. grin..

Lawrence1713
24-11-2004, 07:59 PM
tracy??? did i hear tracy?? EX leh.. she charge $150 per bonk.. never negociates.. cause once i hear the amount i think she over price herself.. grin.. where got trans selling at $150 one.. grin.. Singapore trans cannot fight with thailand trans from orchard tower lah.. grin..

If she dare to quote that price, she must be of some quality in terms of looks and services at least.....

i try
25-11-2004, 02:25 AM
i tried a thai in a hotel. think only $100 or $80 if i stil rem. very sexy. strand hotel got alot of this stayin there.

mybimmer69
30-11-2004, 10:52 PM
Anybody knows which saloon is tracy working at?

Information is much appreciated. :)

free_me_now
03-12-2004, 09:43 PM

Sandy is not 42 for sure, she is abt 35 yrs old only, ever saw her ID accidentally.

free_me_now
03-12-2004, 09:55 PM
Talking about Summer, I actually lost contact with her too till 2 months ago, I accidentally met her at thailand airport. I first thought i might get the wrong person till i see her long hair then I confirm. I took my courage to walk to her and manage to talk to her and get her contact. She told me she is now staying at Thailand most of the time but she might come back to Singapore once every 2 month. Was told that she might be back for X'mas and will contact me by then. Lucky me!!! :p

sammyguy
06-12-2004, 07:56 PM
anyway to contact Summer in thailand? i know her very well but didn't know she moved there coz lost touch too.

is she still with her commando boyfriend? can give me her thai phone number? PM me pls

MantaRay
06-12-2004, 10:13 PM
anyway to contact Summer in thailand? i know her very well but didn't know she moved there coz lost touch too.

is she still with her commando boyfriend? can give me her thai phone number? PM me pls

she staying in the west area now.. if i m not wrong...

free_me_now
07-12-2004, 12:43 AM

She is no longer with her commando bf, heard that the guy disappoint her and she could no longer tolerate him and she leave him and fly overseas to avoid him.

free_me_now
07-12-2004, 01:06 AM
she staying in the west area now.. if i m not wrong...
No, don't think she is staying at west. Maybe I should confirm with her where she stay when she is back in town.

MantaRay
07-12-2004, 08:37 AM
No, don't think she is staying at west. Maybe I should confirm with her where she stay when she is back in town.

Somewhere in the west, she rented an apartment... spoken to her last week, kinda of busy with the new born puppy at home..

simone
07-12-2004, 02:24 PM

jus to check whether the brenda ur toking abt is the one who looks late 20s or early 30s, super lau jiao over at CV. stays at CCK crescent. great boobs. very fair..looks like mix blood, usually wear a furry top, works at hairdresser or something in the day.

anyone can help cos really long time nvr go CV...

cheers

free_me_now
07-12-2004, 04:19 PM
Somewhere in the west, she rented an apartment... spoken to her last week, kinda of busy with the new born puppy at home..
Wah...! Brudder, you seem to know a lot of her things leh, you very close to her is it? You related to her? :D

MantaRay
07-12-2004, 11:52 PM
Wah...! Brudder, you seem to know a lot of her things leh, you very close to her is it? You related to her? :D

Not related to her lar, but hv been chatting over the net with her all the while.... :D Thats about all...

free_me_now
08-12-2004, 02:22 AM
Not related to her lar, but hv been chatting over the net with her all the while.... :D Thats about all...
Wah..!!! Envy you..! I thought you are close with her like BF to be then I have no more chance to get close to her. She did not chat with me at all on net. How is she lately? Did you manage to see her? Heard that she will be back this month.

MantaRay
08-12-2004, 11:04 PM
Wah..!!! Envy you..! I thought you are close with her like BF to be then I have no more chance to get close to her. She did not chat with me at all on net. How is she lately? Did you manage to see her? Heard that she will be back this month.

she is already back.... as i said busy with her new born puppies

free_me_now
16-12-2004, 06:09 PM
she is already back.... as i said busy with her new born puppies
Was at Changi Village on tuesday, Hahaha... guess who I saw???? Summer!!! She was sitting at the former shell station talking on the phone. She was wearing a flower beach dress, very low cut. Wanted to turn one round to talk to her, but she was gone and not back after that. What a waste! :(

free_me_now
16-12-2004, 06:12 PM
Talking about Tracy, really salute her, I think she injured her leg, can she she cannot even walk properly but still see her walking around looking for customer. Tracy fans never support???? :p

GuyonGal
16-12-2004, 09:25 PM
If you want and don't mind on look for FOC thrill.. call Jessica @ wrips011. Shim like to suck ... but allow to enter from ass too

fuchs
16-12-2004, 09:41 PM
If you want and don't mind on look for FOC thrill.. call Jessica @ wrips011. Shim like to suck ... but allow to enter from ass too

Bro,

I just called her and she says tat she is having dinner.Ask me to call after 10pm.

U try her before?Her look really cannot make it?

More details leh...

nirvana
16-12-2004, 10:06 PM
tat nite, went there, saw a cutie sitting there...
name is veron. wow...
so pay $30 lor.

her nienie not implant, when u squeze hard, still got milk come out.

then send her home hougang ave 8.

bro darstar get ICE, hehehe

free_me_now
17-12-2004, 06:10 PM
tat nite, went there, saw a cutie sitting there...
name is veron. wow...
so pay $30 lor.

her nienie not implant, when u squeze hard, still got milk come out.

then send her home hougang ave 8.

bro darstar get ICE, hehehe

Then brudder, u got drink the milk not? :D

nirvana
18-12-2004, 12:02 AM
Then brudder, u got drink the milk not? :D

hahahaha, u want eh?? :D

goo_ey
18-12-2004, 01:01 AM
hahahaha, u want eh?? :D

Bro nirvana, i also want!!! :D

sammyguy
19-12-2004, 06:55 PM

Oh... Chris. I know her too. Bonked her a few times. She's better known as small Chris (because she got a ah gua bigger sister and her sister is called Big Chris). She also known as Sophia and Blue. You know la, these sisters keep changing names one. But small chris' the most common name.

think she doesn't work at Changi village anymore. she used to rent a studio chalet at the back of the coffee shops. Shiok when she brought me back to bonk on her own bed. Sandy's the other ah gua that has a place behind.

anyone still got Small Chris' hp number? lost touch liao. last i heard she worked as a masseur giving specials in a balestier or sembangwang health club.

dirtbike08
20-12-2004, 12:23 AM
when going again?
long time since i last went....

diesel
20-12-2004, 02:08 AM
Let me share with you a real life story about a wonderful ‘a-gua’!

Years ago, there was one chap who was very desperate looking for a female partner at an officer’s dinner & dance function. One unlucky day, this chap approached me for help.

At that time, I joked with him that hopefully somebody will sacrifice and put up a ‘drag’ show acting as his ball partner. To my astonishment, this man with Kit-Kat bars on his shoulders really took my joke seriously.

That evening, he discussed with me again. This time, he really determined to find an ‘a-gua’ as his female ball partner. So what can I do since this absurd man had already decided on his plan? On the very same night, this desperate man pulled me along (because he has no ‘balls’) and drove me to Changi village to hunt for one. No kidding.

I knew he was very ‘kia-see’ than me and was so afraid to let other people see him. What I did was, before he drove in that ‘ulu’ lane, I tore-off his vehicle camp entry permit label on his car windscreen just in case, some people spotted our official camp unit. After his much hesitation, I took over the wheels and drove slowly so that he could lower his seat and pay close careful attention to the ‘a-gua’ parading outside.

To cut story short…

We drove ‘puseng-puseng’ for more than twenty mintues. I think the ‘a-guas’ must be wondering why our car kept circling non-stop in their area.

Eventually, I had to choose one for him. Really ‘K-N-N’ wasted my time doing chauffeuring.

Anyway, I grabbed hold of two ‘a-guas’ that night. Hum…I chose small size ‘a-gua’ because big size ‘a-gua’ will ‘chuan bang’ everything.

To cut story short….

This young cute lady alike ‘a-gua’ really gave me and my colleague face. She agreed with our stringent conditions. Furthermore, she willing to help at no cost!

Wah…this ‘a-gua’ really wanted to help him!

To cut story short….

This ‘a-gua’ was really a success ‘a-gua’ who went to the officer’s dinner & dance without causing any trouble. What’s more…’she’ really pulled through the dinner & dance and almost everybody complimented about his partner’s sweet looking! :p

y7u8i9o0
20-12-2004, 03:09 AM
hi brudder, is the vivian working at GL also. the one who used to be in artillery?

sammyguy
20-12-2004, 09:51 AM
Anyone here fuck Chantel b4? I fucked her about 3 years back when she was only 18 yr old. Now should be 21 yr old. She use to shoot for one commercial advertisement on hair.

Quite chio...is she still working at CV?

Oh... Chantel! She's Summer's "daughter". Now Chantel serving NS, she hair cut short liao. Because of NS, she cannot come down so often but she still come down sometime la.

Yeah, she got tight ass, bonking shiok with tight feeling but her attitude so so only. very lukewarm, too young liao, not slutty enough. should learn more from her mother summer who give better farks.

sammyguy
20-12-2004, 09:54 AM
hi brudder, is the vivian working at GL also. the one who used to be in artillery?

Vivian now works mostly at Changi Village. Go there must go early, she often finishes work at 3am.

Vivian is also known as Natasha. There's another vivian, very old and skinny, bony looking out, so she changed name to Natasha to avoid confusion.

how to recognise her? she got trademark nose, very pointed and turning upwards, can see nostrils very clearly type. got good body with big boobs and sticking out ass.

lawry
20-12-2004, 10:48 AM
Vivian now works mostly at Changi Village. Go there must go early, she often finishes work at 3am.

vivian,

the very fair indian eurasian gal?? love her body and look...

free_me_now
20-12-2004, 07:18 PM
Oh... Chantel! She's Summer's "daughter". Now Chantel serving NS, she hair cut short liao. Because of NS, she cannot come down so often but she still come down sometime la.

Yeah, she got tight ass, bonking shiok with tight feeling but her attitude so so only. very lukewarm, too young liao, not slutty enough. should learn more from her mother summer who give better farks.

From what I know, Summer is the so-called grandmother of Natasha and Chantel is the so-called great grand daughter of Summer, and who is Summer daughter???? Hahaha...! If anyone who know Summer many years back would know who always follow her wherever she go, and, it is the chinese CoCO, also another Chio one in their "family".
You guys must be curious that why I know, it is because 2 years back i happened to be at CV heard about Natasha telling other "girls" there about their "family relationship".
Heard that Chantel have completed her NS and is now full time in CV. She is now even more chio than before, just saw her weeks ago. See to believe!

Pontianak
21-12-2004, 10:10 AM

Hahaha, wat if it's really HIS number? meet up with HIM n ask him show u HIS WATER BALLOON FAKE TITS? Or show u how HE brush his that miserable wig? hAHAHA..... hope u don't bump into HIM in da day time wearing man's clothes. Trust me, it's shocking!

God bless :D

Pontianak
21-12-2004, 10:49 AM
What to do? Changi getting more and more boring nowadays..... the air force camp area gonna close soon.... Will be out of bound to the public once the fencing ard the camp area completes. Haizzz

free_me_now
23-12-2004, 10:29 AM
Hahaha, wat if it's really HIS number? meet up with HIM n ask him show u HIS WATER BALLOON FAKE TITS? Or show u how HE brush his that miserable wig? hAHAHA..... hope u don't bump into HIM in da day time wearing man's clothes. Trust me, it's shocking!

God bless :D

Hahaha...! I just went down 2 days ago and I took a "girl", Guess what??? She is Xue er. She is no longer the gay boy as you guys mentioned. She is not wearing wig too, she went for hair extension and she in on high dose of hormones jab now, can see a bit of nie nie also. Better improvement, see to believe.

lawry
23-12-2004, 10:49 AM
Hahaha...! I just went down 2 days ago and I took a "girl", Guess what??? She is Xue er. She is no longer the gay boy as you guys mentioned. She is not wearing wig too, she went for hair extension and she in on high dose of hormones jab now, can see a bit of nie nie also. Better improvement, see to believe.

u sound like "Xue Er".....

free_me_now
25-12-2004, 07:08 PM
u sound like "Xue Er".....
Hahaha! Brudder, if I am Xue Er I will earn big money already. :D

faithful
26-12-2004, 11:38 PM
bros,

is jia ling still hand ard CV? have not been visiting after selling my car. really miss her a lot. she is definitely one of the best in CV.

popiah
26-12-2004, 11:50 PM
bros,

is jia ling still hand ard CV? have not been visiting after selling my car. really miss her a lot. she is definitely one of the best in CV.

hi bros,

yeah...jialing is still at Changi village, she's no doubt the BEST working lady at CV and also the SEXIEST one.

ah_jo
31-12-2004, 03:49 AM
we should organize a trip to meet there and attack together........

Finrod
03-01-2005, 08:14 AM
[hie, i would reallt like to try natasha....pls email me at [email protected]

U_Rock
09-01-2005, 02:31 AM
Any bro went this morning?
would like to ask if any1 knows the syt who wore pink

gremio82
09-01-2005, 10:58 AM
I fuck her in a hotel before, tight ass and her didi can shoot sperm also...damn shiok :D

Wah piangz!!! Did u try giving her a blow or not ? If not how u noe can shoot one another ? :p

Nitestarz
19-01-2005, 01:29 AM
ohhh i heard of customer giving sister bj too b4.....one of the sis told me she got customer who bj her or ask her to f their ass too....

plain
26-01-2005, 03:42 PM
hello boys

i have a friend who has this fantasy of sleeping with a ladyboy with dick

we were just playfully talking and when she brought up this topic, she
looked serious although her tone sounded like she was joking. i managed
to talk her more about it and she sounded serious

does any one knows if we can drive up to CV and ask if they're willing to ?
and what would the cost be like ?

I know they charge up like $30 - $50 for men but have they serviced real
women before ?

:p

taurus75
26-01-2005, 05:45 PM
hello boys

women before ?

wow..this one u have to ask them personally...i dun think many brudders will ask them this...but they will not scold u one lah...they are very nice ppl..

lawry
26-01-2005, 05:51 PM
hello boys
women before ?

Three type of ppl go find AH QUA..

1) screw ah Qua's ass hole and get a good BJ
2) get fark by ah qua and get a good bj
3) fark and get fark by ah qua and get a good bj..

so since ah qua give fark.. u can find them to fark ur friend..

but but..why>!>!>>!>!> man no good??..

taurus75
26-01-2005, 05:52 PM
Three type of ppl go find AH QUA..

1) screw ah Qua's ass hole and get a good BJ
2) get fark by ah qua and get a good bj
3) fark and get fark by ah qua and get a good bj..

so since ah qua give fark.. u can find them to fark ur friend..

but but..why>!>!>>!>!> man no good??..

wow..brudder lawry..so good of u to show PLAIN this info..kudos to you..

plain
27-01-2005, 06:31 AM
i have no idea lawry.... i know for a fact she's still getting it from her bf every now and then... no complains about this here

maybe she was hinting she wanted a girl with a strap on actually ? :p

lawry
27-01-2005, 09:52 AM
i have no idea lawry.... i know for a fact she's still getting it from her bf every now and then... no complains about this here

maybe she was hinting she wanted a girl with a strap on actually ? :p
is she a geminia?? spilt personality? les/butch and woman at the same time?
eh plain.. when meeting me up for coffee/lunch/dinner...me stay very near siglap leh... :D

free_me_now
27-01-2005, 10:17 AM
hello boys

women before ?

Brudder, dun think they want toscrew gals. If they want to screw gals, why should they go throw so much to be a gal and there to serve men.

toxicice
27-01-2005, 10:54 AM
Brudder, dun think they want toscrew gals. If they want to screw gals, why should they go throw so much to be a gal and there to serve men.

hiya bro,

see when free jio me if you wanna go leh, was thinking of gangbang a sister. but dunno whether they want anot??

convert64
27-01-2005, 04:17 PM
i've ever tried giving trans bj and got the best bj from them. i guess if you are willing to do something for them they will reward you well

free_me_now
28-01-2005, 01:24 AM
hiya bro,

see when free jio me if you wanna go leh, was thinking of gangbang a sister. but dunno whether they want anot??

I normally go down after my clubbing or when I am feeling stress , so, need some comfort from some understanding "gals" from Changi. As for gang bang, I think if u are willing to pay, some might do it.

plain
28-01-2005, 01:24 AM
is she a geminia?? spilt personality? les/butch and woman at the same time?
eh plain.. when meeting me up for coffee/lunch/dinner...me stay very near siglap leh... :D
i am VERY SURe she's not a butch in any way... she wears girls clothes

scared to meet for coffee with internet people, what if some one snap picture
and identify me as one of SB girls ?!?! I WILL DIE if my BF finds out i read in this forum.

surfing_guy_269
21-12-2005, 01:28 PM
Does anyone know where this girl has gone? she is about 5"8 very attractive, indian/ chinese and v attractive??

gilagila100
12-01-2006, 11:25 AM
i am VERY SURe she's not a butch in any way... she wears girls clothes

scared to meet for coffee with internet people, what if some one snap picture
and identify me as one of SB girls ?!?! I WILL DIE if my BF finds out i read in this forum.

Haha ... dun worry lahh ... ain't tat bad .. :)
jz go n meet up wif ppl from the sb forums ... most r quite nice ... I did the same previously n alone someone ... n din regret even once the outings I had wif the sb bros ... btw I m a guy n I understand tat as a female u may feel hesitant ... but dun worry gal .. u get to meet some really cool frens .. n no one will dare take photos of u without ur permission ... if anyone from sb did tat .. let us knw ... we will hoot him upside down ... n downside up for u ... hehehe .. :P

killerkiller
07-02-2006, 03:22 PM
hi bro's

Just to share with bro's who like ah qua man and appreciate the best of both worlds "bonk and being bonk at the same time". As one of the new bies have posted in his maiden post "having a dildo up his ass" but cant find the thread now. Was trying to recommend him Singtel, I guess he would have enjoyed her.

One of the bro' who have a eurasian FL to swap, which I think is Paloma is also in this website. She is a POST OPT TS so bro' who have tried her can differentiate her moans which is diff from girls, instead of aah...aah..aah is eeh..eeh..eeh.:D

So bro' do check up this web site, quite exciting and danisha and reena looks killer and paris is also good....:p

http://www.vicesisters.com

always somewhere

killerkiller

Nitestarz
24-03-2007, 07:42 PM
dream of sucking a ladyboy off n letting her fark me too.......is jus my fantasy may b one day i will o it who noes...

ayone that has some gd ones to recommand for a beginner.

Nitestarz
24-03-2007, 07:48 PM
hi u still in contact with natasha??i luv her service jus wish to get it again when i am back in sg again.

From what I know, Summer is the so-called grandmother of Natasha and Chantel is the so-called great grand daughter of Summer, and who is Summer daughter???? Hahaha...! If anyone who know Summer many years back would know who always follow her wherever she go, and, it is the chinese CoCO, also another Chio one in their "family".
You guys must be curious that why I know, it is because 2 years back i happened to be at CV heard about Natasha telling other "girls" there about their "family relationship".
Heard that Chantel have completed her NS and is now full time in CV. She is now even more chio than before, just saw her weeks ago. See to believe!

AhBengKeong
24-03-2007, 11:57 PM
hi bros,

yeah...jialing is still at Changi village, she's no doubt the BEST working lady at CV and also the SEXIEST one.

jialing is the one with the shiny dot on the forehead rite and last time always at mdm wong?

i remembered tat i fucked an ah gua's man-made pussy in cv....shld be jialing......

CrossD
25-05-2012, 09:50 PM
Anyone got Jia Ling's ctc?
I willing to trade!