PDA

View Full Version : Julia from Singapore

cheong ah
31-05-2004, 10:00 PM
ANYONE TRY JULIA @ 9002xxxx FROM THE WEB? i THINK SHE IS LOCAL..

rocky73sg
01-06-2004, 10:34 AM
Bro, I have 2 Julia with different last 4 digits... so which one are you talking about?

Kindly PM me if you want to verify.

Cheers!

MrBond
01-06-2004, 10:51 AM

Yup she is local age 32 average looking is a Prof. masseur charge $150.00
for 2hrs massage & fj (1 shot)exclude room. Joo Chiat area only massage
then fj.If her no. end with 9002xxx3 then this is the one. Haven't try as price very steep. :)

pl9288
01-06-2004, 02:39 PM
Yup she is local age 32 average looking is a Prof. masseur charge $150.00
for 2hrs massage & fj (1 shot)exclude room. Joo Chiat area only massage
then fj.If her no. end with 9002xxx3 then this is the one. Haven't try as price very steep. :)

bros..

yes she is an old ladybird here...should be in her mid thirties..

mixed race..more to the perranakan type

her massage very good..body still ok with nice boobs, provide long bbbj(quite good solid suction power) can CIM & fj unlimited la..

she charges her regulars lesser..

should negotiate for better price..120 bucks would be worth the 2hours fun

:D

MrBond
01-06-2004, 05:13 PM
bros..

yes she is an old ladybird here...should be in her mid thirties..

mixed race..more to the perranakan type

her massage very good..body still ok with nice boobs, provide long bbbj(quite good solid suction power) can CIM & fj unlimited la..

she charges her regulars lesser..

should negotiate for better price..120 bucks would be worth the 2hours fun

Bro,
So you are her regular is it r you sure unlimited shot. Becoz when come to price she is very firm that's why i have not try her yet.The unlimited shot is it for regular only? Can you give a clearer FR bro. :)

CumExplorer
01-06-2004, 05:49 PM
Bro,
So you are her regular is it r you sure unlimited shot. Becoz when come to price she is very firm that's why i have not try her yet.The unlimited shot is it for regular only? Can you give a clearer FR bro. :)

can confirm the unlimited shot, tried her a month ago got 2 shots and she still ask me for 3rd or more but 2 is enough for me. You can bargain but 120 wo room, but I didn't got CIM.

pl9288
01-06-2004, 07:27 PM
Bro,
bro..

as i mentioned earlier she is an old ladybird..

i used to be her regulars few years ago..definitely not now lol as i hve
tons of better contacts :D

as we bros here already help u this much..

why don't u sacrifice yourself and do u a favour by updating us abt this julia after u have eaten her..

ALAN118
01-06-2004, 08:15 PM
|Bro, can pm me julia contact or others.
Thanks

bro..

why don't u sacrifice yourself and do u a favour by updating us abt this julia after u have eaten her..

virginboy926
02-06-2004, 01:13 AM
bro..

Maybe should try her one day. Since the FR is quite okie for her.
To comfirm is it $120 for 2 hours exclude room ?

I remember called her once 1 mth back. But she seen to be shouting for $150 exclude room

Regards
VB

pl9288
03-06-2004, 06:31 PM
Maybe should try her one day. Since the FR is quite okie for her.
To comfirm is it $120 for 2 hours exclude room ?

I remember called her once 1 mth back. But she seen to be shouting for $150 exclude room

Regards
VB

bro..

as a regular cheongster..

u should know there is no fixed price..

good deal mainly depend on how good yr negotiating & sweet talking skill..

most fls especially locals are very temperament..

on a good day everything also can but on a bad day u can DIY :D

DeVegas
03-06-2004, 06:40 PM
bro..

as a regular cheongster..

u should know there is no fixed price..

good deal mainly depend on how good yr negotiating & sweet talking skill..

most fls especially locals are very temperament..

on a good day everything also can but on a bad day u can DIY :D

Hahahaha.........Bro pl9288, I really like your statement of, "on a good day everything also can but on a bad day u can DIY", me nearly fell off from my chair after reading this line. :D

Btw, you should say PCC instead of DIY, hehehehe.....

But indeed, this is quite true with local FLs.

virginboy926
06-06-2004, 01:29 PM
Call her on Friday, Die die must $150. Say first time no discount.

Exclude hotel.

Anyway got a Detail Fr about her ? i been searching for her FR in the forum. But none of them are detail. Any brothers can post a FR about her ?

Thank you ah

Regards
VB

rocky73sg
06-06-2004, 04:24 PM
Called her on one day, she seem to only discuss extra service only when you engage her for massage...

Bro, I suppose you all have try her by now.

Cheers!

ampat
08-07-2004, 08:34 AM
Call her on Friday, Die die must $150. Say first time no discount.

Exclude hotel.

Anyway got a Detail Fr about her ? i been searching for her FR in the forum. But none of them are detail. Any brothers can post a FR about her ?

Thank you ah

Regards
VB

Ok, tried her about a month ago. made arrangement with her so checked in and call her. She came in abt 5 mins, which suggests that she quite nearby (katong)

Asked if I have shower while she strip, took her bra and g-string off but kept her tank-top on. Maybe feeling cold (have warm her up mah) Asked to lie down face up and she proceeded with her cock massage. She took off her top when I reach for her nuts. Automatic...hmmm...sign of experience...Good size and well hung, not saggy. Tits also nice..overall, nice pair of titties.
Rubbing the balls. scrotum and the underside of the shaft for a few minutes, can feel my brother getting the pressure (pleasure?) pumping up all red and shiny. Warm feeling. She sensed it and proceeded to a BBBJ. Good suction like some said and lots of tonguing. Somehow I thought her tongue is quite hard (maybe well practiced) Personally would prefer a softer tongue (simulating the pussy I supposed)

Took her time for the BBBJ, which is what she promised (no rush), That's good. Again sensing some urgency in my brother she asked "how u wanna cum?" Asked her to ride me sitting on the bed. Put on the rubber johnny and proceeded. At first she was riding but I guess she don't have much stamina for this position coz she stop pumping so I had to grab her butt and rock her till I came.

She clean me up and asked me to turn over for a full body massage. Wow, nice way to start a massage I think. Wonder if the HC girls would do that. But wait there's more...

After the FULL massage, asked to turn over again for round 2. Started with the balls massage and BBBJ again. So there's there starters and now the main course. This time after asking "how u wanna cum?" she lay down on the bed indicating missionary position. Ok, so she's tired. Proceeded to do her missionary and finished off the night (wow passed midnight already!) After that she asked if I need another round! I thought its enough for the night.

Then she came into the shower and scrub my back for me to clean off the oil from the massage. Nice thought.

Rating:

BBBJ - 7/10
FJ - 7/10
JG - 8/10
massage - 9/10
Looks - average looking, baba looking

RTF - yes

Pui Ong
08-07-2004, 11:51 AM

This gal has been around for sometime liao. I tried her more than a year ago and I think she's mid 30s lah...Only had her twice and overall, her massage is good and she is very hardworking in bed and a heavy duty gal too(big eater in bed). Agreed that she has a pair of nice firm tits but she talks a lot while massaging you and also the sound effect on bed is not so great.

She is not a peranacan but a chinese gal adopted by Indian family. If U r her regulars, price is negotiable and extra shots are possible. But be prepared to have a long chat with her that sometimes makes u irritated if u decided to try her.

Good luck.

danny22
08-07-2004, 01:15 PM
could u share her contact no.
reply me at [email protected]
many thanks..

kingcork
08-07-2004, 02:32 PM
many thanks..

Just go to Yahoo SG classifieds under Service - Health and Beauty - Massage and you sure find Julia's Ad and contact number. Tried her sometime ago but i lost her number already.

When start the massage she's normally in her bra and panties. Not bad for a mature woman lah. Service also can pass lah.....give her 6/10. Talks too much.

subaruuu
08-07-2004, 03:03 PM
Just go to Yahoo SG classifieds under Service - Health and Beauty - Massage and you sure find Julia's Ad and contact number. Tried her sometime ago but i lost her number already.

When start the massage she's normally in her bra and panties. Not bad for a mature woman lah. Service also can pass lah.....give her 6/10. Talks too much.

Hey buddy,

Do u still want her number..........

bunny
08-07-2004, 03:13 PM
Me too have tried her a few times ... but quite sometime ago liao

Although she start with 150, but if u go to see her rehgularly ... u can bargain ... but have to remember that 150 includes the room ... so it is quite a good deal actually.

Particularly if u need a really good massage ... she does a mean one ... so the FJ is about average and combine the good massage ... will be good value.

Also as most bros here mentioned ... she talks alot alot alot ... she stops talking when she's BBBJ or FJ ... so u guys know what to do then when she talks too much ... hahahahah.

Cheers

virginboy926
08-07-2004, 03:16 PM
But some brother pte msg me. ask me not to go for her. The brother told me she isn't good looking. abit plump and Short hair . They recommend me to other FL instead of Julia.

Is she so scary ? :confused:

hehe. anyway have fun :p

danny22
08-07-2004, 03:42 PM
Hey buddy,

Do u still want her number..........

care to share???

many thanks.

faszcom
08-07-2004, 04:32 PM
If you can tolerate her chatty manner and complain about our government, then go for it.

subaruuu
08-07-2004, 04:37 PM
If you can tolerate her chatty manner and complain about our government, then go for it.

Yeh....it seems like this is her favourite topic.

yhs1
08-07-2004, 04:50 PM
I found this :.... i have not verified..any bros tried ?

thanks

Are you v.streeful, need to relex or release, please contact Jenny at HP 90264xxx or book an appointment with TAKE 5 HC. Thank you

bunny
08-07-2004, 04:56 PM
Looks probably 4-5 lah ... not that scary, but she looks onthe older side in 30s type of look but her body still firm and nice breasts, but yes probably a slight tummy. Like I said if u need a good massage and a good 2hr sexion and not particular abt the looks etc... then she's probably good value for money, but if massage is not yr cup of tea, then yes u will find better ones elsewhere. Cheers

But some brother pte msg me. ask me not to go for her. The brother told me she isn't good looking. abit plump and Short hair . They recommend me to other FL instead of Julia.

Is she so scary ? :confused:

hehe. anyway have fun :p

virginboy926
08-07-2004, 05:05 PM
many thanks..

Danny, i have wonder. how come u have join sammyboy since 2002 but only 2 posting ?

I think the brother will think sharing contact with u is a risk lor. hehe maybe u can ask for exchange.

=)

good luck.

regards
VB

virginboy926
08-07-2004, 05:08 PM
Looks probably 4-5 lah ... not that scary, but she looks onthe older side in 30s type of look but her body still firm and nice breasts, but yes probably a slight tummy. Like I said if u need a good massage and a good 2hr sexion and not particular abt the looks etc... then she's probably good value for money, but if massage is not yr cup of tea, then yes u will find better ones elsewhere. Cheers

Maybe try her when she agree to reduce her $150 to $120. $150 i find it very ex. Jenny is not bad. Younger than Julia. Give jenny a try. Price is the same $150.

have fun

Regards
VB

bunny
08-07-2004, 05:11 PM
Can get disount from Julia ... if u try hard enuf or if she needs it ... hahahaha
But agree that can find better ones for the same $ ... have not tried Jenny ... Cheers

Maybe try her when she agree to reduce her $150 to $120. $150 i find it very ex. Jenny is not bad. Younger than Julia. Give jenny a try. Price is the same $150.

have fun

Regards
VB

virginboy926
08-07-2004, 11:35 PM
Brother, I try very hard. she still the same old words. She said , she very firm with it. First time cannot lower than $150. sighz.

steve_74
09-07-2004, 01:05 AM
yo bros care to pass me julia contact ...many thnx

bunny
09-07-2004, 09:24 AM
Brother, I try very hard. she still the same old words. She said , she very firm with it. First time cannot lower than $150. sighz.

Yes same thing with me ... I guess it is her principle of it ... maybe u can have better luck next time or look for another contact ... cheers

CoolAlvin
09-07-2004, 10:59 AM
I found this :.... i have not verified..any bros tried ?

thanks

Are you v.streeful, need to relex or release, please contact Jenny at HP 90264xxx or book an appointment with TAKE 5 HC. Thank you
Wrong thread to post this but since money is hard to come by these days, here's a little advice...

Avoid at all costs!

She totally cannot make it!

:cool:

brs_worid
09-07-2004, 11:33 AM
There must be alot of guys calling.... tried calling but always answering machine....and her mail box is full....

I agree with what most bros' comments...the first sight will sort of make you thing that you've made a mistake....but after when she starts to massage you....you sort of forget that all you want is to release...but start to appreciate the massage....with the extras thrown in....

But if all you want is a young girl with slim body and great surround sound....then she is really not the one.

PS... can someone confirm if her last two numbers is 83?

brs_worid
09-07-2004, 11:51 AM
I agree with what most bros' have to say out there,

My personal experience with her is that....when I first saw her standing outside the door, I sort of regreted booking her....but when she starts to work on your body and massaging your tired muscles....you realise that she is actually more of a masseure then a FL and that she is "forced" into what she is doing by all our demands....all I can say is...the massage is damn good...and with the extras thrown in....whatelse can you say.

So if you intend to go for a good massage...shes the one....but if you intend to go for a fark....then maybe you should look elsewhere.... It used to be massage as the main course and the specials as extras....now...its like the specials become the main course and the massage is extras.....is like saying...why so much ice in my ice kachang....eheh $150 is alittle on the high side though.....

yhs1
09-07-2004, 01:43 PM
Thank you very much for the information

I always appreciate good advice

and sorry for posting in the wrong thread..

many thanks

hottybigdick
16-07-2004, 07:55 AM
can confirm the unlimited shot, tried her a month ago got 2 shots and she still ask me for 3rd or more but 2 is enough for me. You can bargain but 120 wo room, but I didn't got CIM.

hey bro care to share julia contact no.. thank you very much...

chinchye
31-08-2004, 07:44 PM
PS... can someone confirm if her last two numbers is 83?

Yes, her last 2 nos is 83

How much you would give for her looks...??/10

samchee
31-08-2004, 10:41 PM
Yes, her last 2 nos is 83

How much you would give for her looks...??/10

Bro, her face worth a 3 out of 10 and her big mouth..haha...minus 10.
cannot tahan man....try at ur own risk!

SteelShaft316
31-08-2004, 11:42 PM
If there is good message and FJ y not? Can any1 give me Julia contact?
PM me or [email protected]. :D

Thanks Brudders! Wish you guys good bonking!!!

daryl76
01-04-2005, 10:50 PM
thanks to bro lesnar, got her contact and finally tried her today... met up at Hotel 81 at Joo chiat, pretty SOP, got the room no. and went up... looks really nothing much to shout abt at all, almost not there, haha anyway proceed to +++ cok and watch abit on CNA as well den proceed to the 1st shot, tried to make me cum by BJ but just somehow failed so in the end went for FJ, 3 positions change b4 cuming... sigh, after of which comes the massage which is really good!!! feel better after having all the joints cracked and stretched... den comes the 2nd shot, try with BJ and fail again so used hands instead... actually had to think of a gal in my office b4 cuming, den went to washroom to clean the oil on my body b4 +++ing for awhile again b4 paying and left... (newbie, so FR sucks, sorrie)

Ratings:
Looks : 5/10 (not for bros who love cute gals)
Body : 7/10 (nice for her age)
BBBJ : 9/10
FJ : 8/10
Damage : 150 + 20 (room)
RTF : Maybe

sexkiller
06-04-2005, 10:07 AM
Hi brother, does the price $150 include massage + extra? Becasue she quoted $70 for the massage. Thanks for reply

Lawrence1713
06-04-2005, 11:09 PM
$70 is only for pure massage...if u are looking for extra...that will cost u $150.....

sexkiller
07-04-2005, 04:30 AM
$70 is only for pure massage...if u are looking for extra...that will cost u $150.....
What I meant is $ 150 include massage + extra? or $70+$150 for all?

patpat
07-04-2005, 10:54 AM
i will be bonking her today. will post my FR once i m had so.....

thisanfield
07-04-2005, 05:04 PM
Hi Bro,

Can pls share Julia's contact?

Thanks 1 000 000!!!!

cheers!!!

This gal has been around for sometime liao. I tried her more than a year ago and I think she's mid 30s lah...Only had her twice and overall, her massage is good and she is very hardworking in bed and a heavy duty gal too(big eater in bed). Agreed that she has a pair of nice firm tits but she talks a lot while massaging you and also the sound effect on bed is not so great.

She is not a peranacan but a chinese gal adopted by Indian family. If U r her regulars, price is negotiable and extra shots are possible. But be prepared to have a long chat with her that sometimes makes u irritated if u decided to try her.

Good luck.

Shiokday
07-04-2005, 05:14 PM
i will be bonking her today. will post my FR once i m had so.....
remember to post fr on the correct place hor...
what happend to ur pts...kena zap until like that... :(

patpat
08-04-2005, 01:35 PM
sorry for the delay on the FR.

i met her during my lunch at about 12pm. the moment i got the room key, i msg her th room number & she reply she will reach in 7 mins. less than 5 mins, Knock knock ont he door & there she is. i open up the door & saw aunty. the look is ok..... straight away, she ask me which package i want... so i told her i will chose the full package. she as me to wash up while she took off her shirt & pants. then i lay on the bed & the action began.....
she ask me want to bonk 1st or do the massage & i reply her to do the massage 1st. she started with the manhood massage.. she will rub your balls & di di, i feel abit pain & shiok..... after awhile, i cannot tahan & she can sense that, so she ask me what i want now. i told her to blow me. her BJ can consider tge best i ever have... be 4 i cum, i quickly to then to cap the CD & bonk her in doggie... finaly... i cum...
after the bonk, she did a oil massage for me, you can feel that her massage is real. she will put in strenght on the right place... for those who want a gd massage( but not a gd looking bonk can try her), i think you will not regret.
after an hour, she start the manhood massagge again, it take me a few mins to have my di di up again, this time, she ask me how i want to do it?? i told her to BJ me. with no hesitation, she put my di di in her mouth... this time take me a long time to cum..... i could say the over all process is gd...

Face : 5/10
Boob : 7/10
body :4/10
BBBJ : 7/10
FJ :6/10

damage : 150 +20.

RTF. may not. (go to her this time b cos of my current back pain & also the gd massage feedback).

psyche
24-12-2005, 01:46 AM
Hi all,

Anyone used her service lately? How is it?

Regards,

Psyche

FusionM
26-12-2005, 10:37 AM
As what the other bros had mentioned above, her service is rather good. What I like most is her HJ as it is very stimulating. I guess what matters most is the grip and the ability to rub at the right place (you should know what I mean). However, the downside is her "CB" mouth....keep talking about politics, entertainment celebrities, etc, etc. Well, I have engaged her service lately after an interval of 3 months. Still the same.

daryl76
26-12-2005, 12:28 PM
wow after so long still the same ah?? she has alot to talk abt lor, sigh... wanna watch the tv oso cannot... in the end, usually just ask her to give a BJ, den will have some moments' peace... but her massage is really good!!!! :D

Accord_JDM
27-12-2005, 06:43 PM
hey bros...
i know this Julia...
if u are only going for her massage... good!
but for other things... better don't waste your money on this old lady...
also for her look = 101% cannot make it (IMHO... 3/10)
worst of all... she is super duper talkative... u won't enjoy her nagging and complaints one... no peacefulness at all...
i would highly NOT RECOMMEND trying her....
of course provide u got money but no where to waste lor...

sicko77
28-12-2005, 03:37 PM
hey bros,
I've tried her too. She's damn irritating with her comments and worse of all, want you to say yours or acknowledge hers. I just wan a massage and release my load, after a while feels like paying her double to keep her quiet!

Easydeals
28-12-2005, 05:00 PM
Face 3/10 Like that bro can stand meh? :p

FusionM
01-01-2006, 09:40 AM
I agree with all the comments above, ie. she really talks alot and expect you to acknowledge...if you guys are observant enuff....you will realise that when she wanna you to acknowlege or agree to her comments, she will give you a slight tap or grab your lower arm.

However, as most of the bros mentioned, if you really want a good massage and a power stimulating HJ, she is good.

virginboy926
03-01-2006, 06:15 AM
I agree with all the comments above, ie. she really talks alot and expect you to acknowledge...if you guys are observant enuff....you will realise that when she wanna you to acknowlege or agree to her comments, she will give you a slight tap or grab your lower arm.

However, as most of the bros mentioned, if you really want a good massage and a power stimulating HJ, she is good.

the damage is $150 2 hours unlimited shot with massage right ?

rdgs
VB

FusionM
03-01-2006, 04:30 PM
That's affirmative.

gc0296
09-03-2007, 05:32 AM
tried her about a year ago...her massage is really good, enjoy every moment of it...and love her titties too firm and big nt saggy at all...altho only tried her massage, still get to suck her titties....love her tits..give me a hj and paid her.

bat23
15-04-2007, 12:46 PM
anyone tried lately?

Sridharan040506
03-11-2012, 03:48 PM
care to share???

many thanks.

Do you still have Julia's contact number?

Sridharan040506
03-11-2012, 04:51 PM
Can any one send Julia's contact number pls to my email

[email protected].

Thanks...

Sridharan040506
03-11-2012, 09:23 PM

Pls send Julia's mobile number.

Tkanks,
Sridharan

faszcom
12-11-2012, 01:04 AM
Before you kanna zap, you better see carefully when this thread was started, yr 2004, and you PM me for contact where now is yr 2012???
Now Julia should be in 50+

Pls send Julia's mobile number.

Tkanks,
Sridharan