PDA

View Full Version : Jap FL Yumiko

paradise
02-08-2004, 11:21 AM
Hi bros, think there's a thread on her liao, nontheless, still wanna post my 1st FR here.

Name: Yumiko
Figure: Great! white porcelain complexion, nice breasts with pink nipples
BJ: 6.0/10 (short, with cap)
FJ:6.5/10 (just had a tattoo, couldnt lay down for missionary, thus only doggie and she on top)
Overal: 7/10
RTF: Maybe, if i strike 4D

kangtow
02-08-2004, 11:22 AM
Hi bros, think there's a thread on her liao, nontheless, still wanna post my 1st FR here.

Name: Yumiko
Figure: Great! white porcelain complexion, nice breasts with pink nipples
BJ: 6.0/10 (short, with cap)
FJ:6.5/10 (just had a tattoo, couldnt lay down for missionary, thus only doggie and she on top)
Overal: 7/10
RTF: Maybe, if i strike 4D

thought yumiko had left the singapore shore ... still around huh ..

paradise
02-08-2004, 11:26 AM
I dunno..just tried her last fri.

ELTaz
02-08-2004, 11:36 AM
wah... how much is the damage?

triple h
02-08-2004, 11:56 AM
bro, nowadays many koreans n even prc pass off as japs. u sure u got the real deal???
Jus curious. Hehe

I dunno..just tried her last fri.

noname123
02-08-2004, 12:04 PM
demage???!!! :D

paradise
02-08-2004, 12:14 PM
Damage is 180. anyway, where's the edit button ah? wanted to edit my first post to include the damage.

noname123
02-08-2004, 12:21 PM
Damage is 180. anyway, where's the edit button ah? wanted to edit my first post to include the damage.

You win liao....Cannot see meh??? Just beside the "quote" button

ELTaz
02-08-2004, 12:27 PM
bro, nowadays many koreans n even prc pass off as japs. u sure u got the real deal???
Jus curious. Hehe

then you try speaking to her in osaka-ben lor. arigatou is okini in their dialect.

anyway, can PM me her contact?

paradise
02-08-2004, 12:33 PM
This is weird. I started this post, but i cant see the edit button next to quote, but can see the edit button in my subsequent post.. weird huh?

triple h
02-08-2004, 12:35 PM
bro... i onli know the language of love making. Whahaha.

then you try speaking to her in osaka-ben lor. arigatou is okini in their dialect.

anyway, can PM me her contact?

noname123
02-08-2004, 12:36 PM
This is weird. I started this post, but i cant see the edit button next to quote, but can see the edit button in my subsequent post.. weird huh?

Bro...that i dun know liao....Sorry.. :confused:

ELTaz
02-08-2004, 12:45 PM
bro... i onli know the language of love making. Whahaha.

i think jap love making language only has "yamete" and "itai" rite? :p

noname123
02-08-2004, 01:16 PM

And "Yada" :D

triple h
02-08-2004, 01:27 PM
hai, bro......

wonderfix
02-08-2004, 02:09 PM

You all forgot 'iku'. which means i'm cuming! my fav. :)

ELTaz
02-08-2004, 02:23 PM
You all forgot 'iku'. which means i'm cuming! my fav. :)

yeah... coz ikimasu means to come, and kimasu means to go…

Rainman
02-08-2004, 02:41 PM
How to verify har??

last i had a so called Jap for Sin 200 to later found out that she is a PRC.... Nbzz

Acidburn
02-08-2004, 02:45 PM
Do you mean to verify whether it is a Jap or PRC?

So easy, speak in chinese then you will know lor! :D

How to verify har??

last i had a so called Jap for Sin 200 to later found out that she is a PRC.... Nbzz

Rainman
02-08-2004, 02:55 PM
Do you mean to verify whether it is a Jap or PRC?

So easy, speak in chinese then you will know lor! :D

hehee.... When i went into the room. She was half hiding behind the door thus I did not have a good look... The first time that amase me is that she was watching channel 8 on the TV... Told her that there is a Jap Channel and from her hand signal... She is telling me that there isn't... So I change, check and found the channel..... She appears so happy and sepak to me all the time in Jap that I do not understand but in my mind.. I sian Half already....

Can we walk out of the room in such situation????

I told all my friend that I paid Sin 200 for a Shower or I call it the "Golden Shower.."... :(

naemlo
02-08-2004, 03:22 PM
hehee.... When i went into the room. She was half hiding behind the door thus I did not have a good look... The first time that amase me is that she was watching channel 8 on the TV... Told her that there is a Jap Channel and from her hand signal... She is telling me that there isn't... So I change, check and found the channel..... She appears so happy and sepak to me all the time in Jap that I do not understand but in my mind.. I sian Half already....

I told all my friend that I paid Sin 200 for a Shower or I call it the "Golden Shower.."... :(

U back in S'pore??? Lau pa's son.....

ELTaz
02-08-2004, 03:24 PM

can anybody post me her contact? itching for sex after only a few days.

Acidburn
02-08-2004, 03:30 PM
Market price for a PRC is $100-$150. Good quality ones will ask for $200-$250. For those standing around geylang is $60-$80.

If you get arrange by an OKT, you can still walk out if you don't like them.

kangtow
02-08-2004, 05:36 PM
I also tried her last week $180 is OKT price if deal direct wt her the price can go down to $150 she can speak simple english tatoo on her back just done last week.

if she work under a OKT why does she handle transaction directly for $150. i'm sure the OKT will piss off ... cost he lost $30 per head .... and the OKT setup the base for her .... (logistics arrangement).

Rainman
02-08-2004, 06:01 PM

Huh.... U know me???

recall1977
02-08-2004, 10:27 PM
Hi Bro! Just try her today! After reading her FR, looks like a good bonk. But sadly... nothing to shout about...

When to her hotel at around 4pm... cos book her at 4pm... call her... tell me to wait... 415pm went up. Door open, 1st impression, not very good looking, like Ah Lian with tattoo on her lower back. Then, strip. Her body is nice, I must say. Nice boobs with small and light pink nipples. Smooth white skin. Go to bath... thinking she will bath me... but NO! ok lor... After DIY bath, saw her lie on the bed naked... procceed to touch her... then some catbath... but her handphone keep on ringing... sian... Then she proceed to bj... but with cap on! Damn... I thought no cap one? I thought bbbj? no mood liao... with some suction and little action... my didi woke up and she start to sit on me... Rock and rock and rock... nothing to shout about... then cum... and have to do DIY bath again? Damn... money down the drain... ah... :( Sad and leave... and not satisfy... Thus, I wanna go for another round!!! Not with her but PRC XiaoXi... see my FR on XiaoXi...

Look: 5/10 (Korean-Jap Look, can't tell... not my forte)
Body: 9/10 (Got a nice pair of boobs and nice smooth white body)
bj: 4/10 (Weak suction...)
fj: 3/10 (Not much action...)
RTF: Hell NO! ($150 you can get better ones!) or maybe we don't click?
Will only recommend guys with money to spare or is a sucker for nice body.

chankel
02-08-2004, 10:34 PM
a disappointed bro here after a bonking session... :(

acer3939
02-08-2004, 10:47 PM
Huh.... U know me???

haha not much plp dont know you :cool:

vandom66
02-08-2004, 11:29 PM
Hi Bro! Just try her today! After reading her FR, looks like a good bonk. But sadly... nothing to shout about...

Look like you don't get Good FJ done which most of them got it a good one.Anyway A good FJ oso depend the girl like you or not. I oso experience some suck FJ but other said wonderful FxxK. Just like wat most said "you may wander but other feel wonder" :)

vandom66
02-08-2004, 11:40 PM
our old SB forum saying:

one person's meat maybe one person's poison. :cool: dio or not?

This is old saying liao :p

marchmarch
02-08-2004, 11:57 PM
I also tried her last week $180 is OKT price if deal direct wt her the price can go down to $150 she can speak simple english tatoo on her back just done last week.

Is her tattoo just abover her ass at the lower back. and she wears a strong parfume?

recall1977
03-08-2004, 12:32 AM
our old SB forum saying:

one person's meat maybe one person's poison. :cool: dio or not?

Yeah... I think you are right... Maybe we didn't click... like wat I say in my FR... But then... I think she's a bit over-rated? hmm... But my buddy sam88mas seems to enjoy his session... Maybe he more handsome? hehehee.. Or she not in a good mood? Well, like the old saying... blu blu blu... Nebermind... I got a better bonk after her... :D

jeremy's room
03-08-2004, 01:17 AM
[email protected] ( is this the yumiko you guys are refering abt )

cock21
03-08-2004, 01:48 AM

Wah bro, you mean you let her pee on you huh?? Kinky!! :cool:

naemlo
03-08-2004, 10:20 AM
Huh.... U know me???

Hiazzzzz sad thing... u can't remember me.... nvm..

OldbirdKiller
03-08-2004, 05:06 PM

When to her hotel at around 4pm... cos book her at 4pm... call her... tell me to wait... 415pm went up. Door open, 1st impression, not very good looking, like Ah Lian with tattoo on her lower back. Then, strip. Her body is nice, I must say. Nice boobs with small and light pink nipples. Smooth white skin. Go to bath... thinking she will bath me... but NO! ok lor... After DIY bath, saw her lie on the bed naked... procceed to touch her... then some catbath... but her handphone keep on ringing... sian... Then she proceed to bj... but with cap on! Damn... I thought no cap one? I thought bbbj? no mood liao... with some suction and little action... my didi woke up and she start to sit on me... Rock and rock and rock... nothing to shout about... then cum... and have to do DIY bath again? Damn... money down the drain... ah... :( Sad and leave... and not satisfy... Thus, I wanna go for another round!!! Not with her but PRC XiaoXi... see my FR on XiaoXi...

Thanks to Bro sam88mas,got her contact from him,anyway to cut it short,this is my FR:

Tried her last month,comfirm is a Korean,spoke to her some simple japanese,she don't understand,and she told me her korean name too.

Met her in the morning,she just finish shower, knn,nothing is inside her dress,
cock stand till pain.talk cock for almost 30mins,time for action!

she proceed to hug,kiss,strip.very gd gf feel.Interesting part was she asked me whether want to cap when bj,i said up to u,and she did a bbbj for around 10 mins,ask for more and she did another 10 min,knn one of the best i had,slow and power!used her lips,tongue,suck,blow.....

Finish in doggy style,kiss for almost another 5min.......

Must agree she loose out on the look,i'll give her a 6/10

body is beautiful with pink nipples,fair skin and "motor" butt.

i am a bj man,and i love her bbbj,thus 9.5/10

fj is normal with alot of sound,not bad.

damage 150

My key words of success when doing FL is:

"Treat them well,make them happy,talk to them(don't act like million dollar's man).And u will be rewarded"

best wishes

jeremy's room
03-08-2004, 09:00 PM
Thanks to Bro sam88mas,got her contact from him,anyway to cut it short,this is my FR:

Tried her last month,comfirm is a Korean,spoke to her some simple japanese,she don't understand,and she told me her korean name too.

she proceed to hug,kiss,strip.very gd gf feel.Interesting part was she asked me whether want to cap when bj,i said up to u,and she did a bbbj for around 10 mins,ask for more and she did another 10 min,knn one of the best i had,slow and power!used her lips,tongue,suck,blow.....

damage 150

"Treat them well,make them happy,talk to them(don't act like million dollar's man).And u will be rewarded"

best wishes

I like korean lady.Where can I find this lady. Kindly PM me her mobile if you don't mind

recall1977
03-08-2004, 10:04 PM

damage 150

best wishes

Wow Bro... good for you. Me no such luck. :) Maybe not as handsome as you lor... or me a million dollar man? hehehee... Then you have to ask the FL that I screw before liao... :D

sam88mas
03-08-2004, 11:11 PM
Yeah... I think you are right... Maybe we didn't click... like wat I say in my FR... But then... I think she's a bit over-rated? hmm... But my buddy sam88mas seems to enjoy his session... Maybe he more handsome? hehehee.. Or she not in a good mood? Well, like the old saying... blu blu blu... Nebermind... I got a better bonk after her... :D

I think her standard now to me a bit drop maybe I she found new love liao. Or otherwise she try to do quick job to make generate quick money. I think she going back next month.For me I won't go back to give my my last bonk on her. Still looking for new good FL

Aegis-Mortis
04-08-2004, 12:23 PM
anyway, for all your infos, do be warned about these so called 'JAP FLs', called Yumiko, Yuki or Miyo or whichever.. i suspect they are koreans or PRCs pulling off as Japs, to fetch higher prices..

Do what you want, but make sure you dont be 'robert head', make these gals snicker behind your back. :D

OldbirdKiller
04-08-2004, 01:39 PM
Wow Bro... good for you. Me no such luck. :) Maybe not as handsome as you lor... or me a million dollar man? hehehee... Then you have to ask the FL that I screw before liao... :D

No no,me not handsome,me just love to talk cock,make her feel easy,make her 'song' and she will make u 'song'.....

Rainman
04-08-2004, 03:58 PM
Wah bro, you mean you let her pee on you huh?? Kinky!! :cool:

I paid 200 sin for a simple 3 min fuck and 2 shower... So it is call a shower of gold...hehehehe

slowplayman
04-08-2004, 04:10 PM
If it is the same Yumiko we are talking about then

http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?p=491907#post491907

Know a bit of Jap and Korean... confirm she is More Korean than Jap... juz tat she has mix parentage

Ryan82
15-08-2004, 10:59 AM
Hi Bros... Juz wanna check tis Yumiko her contact no. izzit 91864xxx?? Can ani bro verify?? thks a million..

RX-8(SFF4518X)
13-03-2006, 09:45 PM
Had a hard time tracing this thread, tried her months ago....anyone knows her contact now?