PDA

View Full Version : ONS, FLs and Ex GFs for Trade!!!

king_jurong
11-08-2004, 02:11 PM
Hi guys, this is my second thread here..as my first one does not offers much info so felt that i need to offer a better one..

King_Jurong here, i got 3 types of lists with me.. ONS, FLs and Ex GFs..

ONS Lists
Got 13 gals in this list whom i got to know from the clubbing scene.They are from 18 to 26.Got office gals(6), JC Gals(2), Lians(4) and a Mother..All are verified!!

FLs List
well, this i have alot alot.. collected over the yrs..not all are verified..have PRC, Japanese, Korean, Indian, Malays, Chinese and Taiwanese...Also got housewives,officegals and schoolgirls..

Ex GFs List
well for this , i got 8 gals here whom are my ex.. from 18 to 24...just 2 words to describe them- Horny Bitch..Got their pics too

I am only interested to trade with those who are sincere..you must be willing to send your contacts first...trading of pics also welcome..

Send to [email protected]
PS: i am quite busy so it may takes quite awhile to respond!!>.

Gundam_08MS
16-08-2004, 04:49 AM
u r cheater, cant trust u :mad:

lorraine
17-08-2004, 05:09 AM
Bro,

Can u send yours first, I think this is more genuine, what do you think huh ? :D

justme
17-08-2004, 05:12 AM
Ex GFs list ?

sorry man, this I no like. Cheong also have some ethics.

Hi guys, this is my second thread here..as my first one does not offers much info so felt that i need to offer a better one..

King_Jurong here, i got 3 types of lists with me.. ONS, FLs and Ex GFs..

ONS Lists
Got 13 gals in this list whom i got to know from the clubbing scene.They are from 18 to 26.Got office gals(6), JC Gals(2), Lians(4) and a Mother..All are verified!!

FLs List
well, this i have alot alot.. collected over the yrs..not all are verified..have PRC, Japanese, Korean, Indian, Malays, Chinese and Taiwanese...Also got housewives,officegals and schoolgirls..

Ex GFs List
well for this , i got 8 gals here whom are my ex.. from 18 to 24...just 2 words to describe them- Horny Bitch..Got their pics too

I am only interested to trade with those who are sincere..you must be willing to send your contacts first...trading of pics also welcome..

Send to [email protected]
PS: i am quite busy so it may takes quite awhile to respond!!>.

lengleng1
17-08-2004, 10:22 AM
Ex GFs list ?

This King Jurong just join not long only.He think he got Andy lau face huh,so many ONS list,what u think bro?

s11man
17-08-2004, 10:57 AM
I don't have to think to find out. His rep shows it all. -VE :rolleyes:

Acidburn
17-08-2004, 11:52 AM
KNN!!! Confirm he is a cheater cuz the first thread he started asking for exchange, I've given him some but he didn't reply back. KNN!!! :mad:

freebiez
17-08-2004, 12:06 PM
i "have" 30 ONS contacts that are all very young and chio.
age range from 16+ - 19+.
all chio looks to me...very horny too..got their pics from fucking sessions
who "willing" to exchange,please send me your contacts so i can verify.

hahahahahha...

Carrot77
21-08-2004, 12:32 AM
This King_jurong is confirm a cheater...

On his 1st thread, I got it from him. Pm or email, all not response...

Now even worse. MIA liao No face to face all bro here izzit... reputation oso gone... :D

java_cool
21-08-2004, 10:53 PM
Wat's up with this guy? Ever few days got the same kind of lobang to exchange. Why don't you be magnamious and share with some samsters first who can verify or vouch for ya, eh?

wanderer23
21-08-2004, 11:02 PM
Ex GFs list ?

I agree with you bro... To the thread starter FLs and ONS are one thing but Ex GFs? you have gone too far man if you're really trading that. No matter what there are some feelings put into any relationship but i guess you never did that. I am taking one from your rep for this cos that's all i can take if not i'll take more. And judging from other bro's posts you dun even have any contact to begin with! :mad:

nzkaki
22-08-2004, 02:36 AM
come here to cheat ppl?????
eat too full nothing to do eh? :confused:

wanderer23
22-08-2004, 05:01 AM
26 points total Latest Reputation Received
Thread Date
ONS, FLs and Ex GFs for... 21-08-2004 03:15 PM

Comment
down with yours!!FROM MILFFELLA WAHAHHA

To milffella (if that's really you i hope no imposter this time) i say to you..... No problem... Like i said your and my actions/posts here are for all bros here to judge. Regards :cool:

wanderer23
22-08-2004, 08:12 PM
Private Message: Re: Can you help me please?
Yesterday, 09:59 PM
sammyboyfor
Cyberspace Nerd Join Date: Nov 2001

Re: Can you help me please?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Those remarks were left by blurqueen12. I have taken the appropriate action.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wanderer23
26 points total Latest Reputation Received
Thread Date
ONS, FLs and Ex GFs for... 21-08-2004 03:15 PM

Comment
down with yours!!FROM MILFFELLA WAHAHHA

Hi Bro I found this in my reputation list.can you help me find out what nick is this milffella using now? Thanks

Wanderer23

Now we know very well who is using who's acount in this forum. Tsk tsk need i say more. Regards

F-boy
23-08-2004, 12:50 AM
Anyone care to enlighten what's all this about??? :confused: Thanks

Deadmaninc
23-08-2004, 04:47 AM
hmmm... wonder who will trust a guy with reputation that is -10?

Acidburn
23-08-2004, 11:35 AM
This fellow is now gone like the wind :D after getting some contacts from some of the bros here.

psp1000
03-06-2008, 10:43 PM
I suggest we only trade with bro who are 30 pt and above, else those loser will just keep cheat bro here for contacts or just anyhow give one numbers with fake nums.

Any bro wanna trade? real trade and only 30pt and above pls...to wit fling, ex gf who are horny or whatever are welcome..

lonelybro
03-06-2008, 11:15 PM
bro, it is more than 4 yr old leh. sure or not?

but i respect ya opinion also, cos kana sabo by a few newbies before also.

true_enjoyment
04-06-2008, 01:34 AM
I suggest we only trade with bro who are 30 pt and above, else those loser will just keep cheat bro here for contacts or just anyhow give one numbers with fake nums.

Any bro wanna trade? real trade and only 30pt and above pls...to wit fling, ex gf who are horny or whatever are welcome..

Why did you dig out a thread that's already buried deep under? -____-"

boy_
04-06-2008, 03:21 AM
bros i dno wad u guys think but, why dun we meet up for drinks or smt or at clubs. den mayb we can exchange there or can even pick up new girls right?

spacecake
04-06-2008, 10:00 AM
bros i dno wad u guys think but, why dun we meet up for drinks or smt or at clubs. den mayb we can exchange there or can even pick up new girls right?

sounds good, keep us in the looop

dracula1234
10-06-2008, 01:10 AM
i got few ONS plump ger. who wan trade ?? i don mind gv ur cal first b4 u gv mr the ger contact :P

bonkster69
10-06-2008, 08:17 AM
Wah! can even trade your ex girfriend! what kind of ethnics do you have?

Never mind brother. Can you trade with me your sister. She should be in your list too!!

Awaiting your soonest reply!!!!

wyven
11-06-2008, 06:15 PM
Thanks bro for letting us know

ninja778
11-06-2008, 07:39 PM
Hmm, very suspicious. Hehe