PDA

View Full Version : WARNING! FL trick to transfer money again

Michael
23-08-2004, 07:18 PM
To all brothers:

Take note, i actually saw a friendster listing which says she's doing freelance, and she's going for the "transfer money to my bank account" before doing it trick again... I definately won't fall for it, and so would most of the seniors here. But i am worried about newbies. Anyway, I would post the message i received from her here so Brothers can take a look at it and judge. And by the way, she charges way too high, not worth it. I am not gonna even be bothered to reply her. Brothers don't PM me to ask for her contact, no point calling such con artists.........( i expect a lot of people starting to give fabulous suggestions on what to do to her now!!! Hahaha)

REMEMBER - Think with the BIG HEAD! Not the SMALL HEAD !!!

TEXT RECEIVED FROM FRIENDSTER:

my name is lemon, 25, chinese... my sex service
is $250 per hour with unlimited shots (i will
prepare the condom), excluding Hotel Charge. i
only wan to to check in in lion city hotel, if it is fine
with you. please confrim your prefer time and
date.
i only do it 2 times per week. so i have to
schedule. i don have any pic to show you, but if
you look at my profile. the one without my face one
is me.

please transfer the money into my POSB Saving
account 032-23123-3 first. As i don't deal direct
cash with my client. Nowadays got alot of police
spy trying to catch us doing freelance sex service.
hope you can understand. thanks.

btw, i don't have a hp nos... if you want to contact
me you can call this nos 9383xxxx. this is my bf
hp nos but please try calling me after 12am when
he is mostly sleeping. then we can decide about
the detail. in case, a guy pick up, just hang up and
don't let him know i am doing freelance sex.
thanks...

lemon..

Michael wrote:
> what is the cost for your services?

CHEEBYFACE
23-08-2004, 09:21 PM
Bro, go to the bank and deposit $1 into account, from the bank-in slip can see her name already.

triple h
23-08-2004, 09:25 PM
waste time only. its getting very often fl ask for pre payment. They think we AV, if already, tiok nab already. WTF.....move on.. :p

CHEEBYFACE
23-08-2004, 09:27 PM
I s this the same FL that goes by the name Janet in some earlier thread? Any bro can verify?

cheongin
23-08-2004, 09:46 PM
Bro, go to the bank and deposit $1 into account, from the bank-in slip can see her name already.
Go to bank must fill in name so dun think counter staff stupid to fill in her name for u rite?

Think she does her con job via ATM or internet banking :(

raysengineering
24-08-2004, 10:11 AM
lame sia.......

Freman
24-08-2004, 10:47 AM
Hi,

see name also no point... probably some guy's name.

dear brothers, this is like illegal parking. You anyhow park your car, let URA fine you a few times, will learn already.

cheongin
24-08-2004, 11:41 AM
Hi,

see name also no point... probably some guy's name.

dear brothers, this is like illegal parking. You anyhow park your car, let URA fine you a few times, will learn already.
See that guy's name call him in his home to F$%K him?

Anyway if everybro here pay $1 to check her out think she also laughing all the way to the ATM liao.

Perhaps the bro who tried can PM us this gal/guy's number then we can all think of how to deal with her/him?

Just an idea

hansolo712
24-08-2004, 12:06 PM
great of brothers to warn us . But as all the lao chiao tell us newsters.. pay on delivery (or after delivery).. play safe.. dun waste your hard earned $$$.. for all the consters.. maybe bros can post their handphone number here and we flood the person with phone calls.. from unlisted lines of course..

meng
24-08-2004, 12:55 PM
In the first place.....why should you all transfer $$$.... :confused:

It's just not "fair" if the other party require $$$ first...

cumonme
24-08-2004, 03:03 PM
In the first place.....why should you all transfer $$$.... :confused:

It's just not "fair" if the other party require $$$ first...

COD is the best payment term

meng
24-08-2004, 03:41 PM
Preciously!!!! Total agreed lah....dun like dun do and dun pay..simpla as ABC.. :D

rocketscientist
24-08-2004, 04:22 PM
great of brothers to warn us . But as all the lao chiao tell us newsters.. pay on delivery (or after delivery).. play safe.. dun waste your hard earned $$$.. for all the consters.. maybe bros can post their handphone number here and we flood the person with phone calls.. from unlisted lines of course..At least make her change phone numbers...

Castrol
24-08-2004, 05:18 PM
i think the bloody so called FLs are still doing this TT scam partly because there are still people willing and naive enough to transfer the $.....

FLs can always collect the "rent" before they strip, why should anybody TT money in advance??

evergreen
27-08-2004, 03:54 PM
I got a friend who also got con. Can't get the money back. Went to bank and tell them it is an error of account transfer. But the bank said must get the other party to agreed to transfer back. Very troublesome and might get yourself into trouble as the investigation gets further.

blackadder
14-09-2004, 12:51 PM
I came across this gal doing FL in friendster... same, she also wants money to transfer to her 1st. I am abit skeptical.. but looking at "her pic" really hard on!! Anyone tried her services before? Her nick in friendster is Sexual and email hyperfrenster at yah** dot c0m

wonderfix
14-09-2004, 12:55 PM
I came across this gal doing FL in friendster... same, she also wants money to transfer to her 1st. I am abit skeptical.. but looking at "her pic" really hard on!! Anyone tried her services before? Her nick in friendster is Sexual and email hyperfrenster at yah** dot c0m

It's fake lor. No point trying. I know this friendster account.

hugh jorgan
14-09-2004, 01:10 PM

I think by now most readers would agree that anyone who falls for this line deserves what will be the inevitable outcome.

fallen_angel
14-09-2004, 01:42 PM
this thread header is an understatement! it shouldn't be "WARNING! FL trick to transfer money again" cos she never even FL wah!! it should be "WARNING! CL trick to transfer money again"

SpIkEY
14-09-2004, 01:54 PM
Might as well spend yur own $$ on cfrm ones ...Tis kind of people should b Banished ...!!! :D

justme
14-09-2004, 03:52 PM
got demand got supply.
got ppple who think this is the safer way of paying for woman, then sure got woman ask for payment this way.

Xgenre
16-09-2004, 10:32 AM
To all brothers:

Take note, i actually saw a friendster listing which says she's doing freelance, and she's going for the "transfer money to my bank account" before doing it trick again... I definately won't fall for it, and so would most of the seniors here. But i am worried about newbies. Anyway, I would post the message i received from her here so Brothers can take a look at it and judge. And by the way, she charges way too high, not worth it. I am not gonna even be bothered to reply her. Brothers don't PM me to ask for her contact, no point calling such con artists.........( i expect a lot of people starting to give fabulous suggestions on what to do to her now!!! Hahaha)

REMEMBER - Think with the BIG HEAD! Not the SMALL HEAD !!!

TEXT RECEIVED FROM FRIENDSTER:

my name is lemon, 25, chinese... my sex service
is $250 per hour with unlimited shots (i will
prepare the condom), excluding Hotel Charge. i
only wan to to check in in lion city hotel, if it is fine
with you. please confrim your prefer time and
date.
i only do it 2 times per week. so i have to
schedule. i don have any pic to show you, but if
you look at my profile. the one without my face one
is me.

account 032-23123-3 first. As i don't deal direct
cash with my client. Nowadays got alot of police
spy trying to catch us doing freelance sex service.
hope you can understand. thanks.

btw, i don't have a hp nos... if you want to contact
me you can call this nos 9383xxxx. this is my bf
hp nos but please try calling me after 12am when
he is mostly sleeping. then we can decide about
the detail. in case, a guy pick up, just hang up and
don't let him know i am doing freelance sex.
thanks...

lemon..

Michael wrote:
> what is the cost for your services?

Bro, I got the same message as you. The url for her friendster account is as follows.
http://www.friendster.com/user.php?uid=11411511

I wonder if we should post the handphone number here in full, since we think it's a scam job.

nirvana
16-09-2004, 10:49 AM
Bro, I got the same message as you. The url for her friendster account is as follows.
http://www.friendster.com/user.php?uid=11411511

I wonder if we should post the handphone number here in full, since we think it's a scam job.

if confirm scam job... then it is ok to post his/her hp.
let the anti-vice reading this got some more case to crack...

^_^

indirect freekick

H0pe1100
06-08-2006, 12:14 AM
I was also cheated by this person using the account transfer trick. I am thinking of reporting it to the police to stop this nonsense from him. I have his bank account, handphone and ip address (from IRC).

Any advice ?

consus
06-08-2006, 01:27 AM
bro hope,
if u dun loss much,then nvm.
just dun do the same mistake.
but then hor think back also heart pain pain.
actually can call madai that he pretend to be yur frenz/relative borrow yur $,then u discover is not.i think madai will go find him.
but thats is hell of troublesome.
[QUOTE=H0pe1100]I was also cheated by this person using the account

onion_rings
06-08-2006, 01:56 AM
Any advice ?
Bro from your join date ur not a newbie liao & dun u noe it always COD meh???

If u decide to report him to the police just make sure it will not disrupt or invole your family.If otherwise den forget it lah. $ lose can make again, but if u got OC & she realise what happen den not worth liao.

joaudio
06-08-2006, 08:33 AM
I was also cheated by this person using the account transfer trick. I am thinking of reporting it to the police to stop this nonsense from him. I have his bank account, handphone and ip address (from IRC).

Any advice ?

Anyone here got sister, frens working in POSB? If have can get details who owns the account. From there go to the house and demand back the money. Better still talk to the parents or wife/husband. Even if the other members of the family dont want to believe you, the damage is done.

Another option is to go to the police, but you must be prepared to be investigated too, this is our weakness and they know it.

That guy/gal will be surprised how u can traced

johnnyistoogood
06-08-2006, 08:49 AM
account 032-23123-3 first.

Btw, the acc number is so nice! Any 4D takers? Anyway bro, take it easy. I got kena "robbed" in paradise china too. See my post #685 at

http://sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=34819&page=46

It is better to "lose" locally than out there man..:(

H0pe1100
06-08-2006, 11:25 AM
Anyone here got sister, frens working in POSB? If have can get details who owns the account. From there go to the house and demand back the money. Better still talk to the parents or wife/husband. Even if the other members of the family dont want to believe you, the damage is done.

Another option is to go to the police, but you must be prepared to be investigated too, this is our weakness and they know it.

That guy/gal will be surprised how u can traced

Maybe can engage those money collection services to help to trace and collect from the guy. At least can give the $100 to the guy who collect the money and make sure the guy dun repeat it anymore. Again, they might not do it for mere $100 hahahaha.

Krazy
06-08-2006, 12:38 PM
My fellow samsters,

To share with all, i was too conned into transfering $$ via ATM into another account before meeting the girl... after the transfer, she will claim she is busy and unable to meet.

Please note that our wonderful banking system allow us the person that transfer the money to recover the $$ by reversing the transaction... keep the transfer receipt, go to the bank and report that you have transfer the amount wrongly into another person account, fill in a form and they will do the rest in getting back your $$...

One thing to note, if you use POSB to transfer into another POSB acount, the recovery will be within a day... i am not too sure about cross banks, but i know they allow the recovery...

Hanxinco88
06-08-2006, 12:47 PM
My fellow samsters,
Please note that our wonderful banking system allow us the person that transfer the money to recover the $$ by reversing the transaction... keep the transfer receipt, go to the bank and report that you have transfer the amount wrongly into another person account, fill in a form and they will do the rest in getting back your $$...
y...

This is onli applicable if those conman really uses their own account which is very unlikely...most of them would buy off an account from a "bangala" worker who may not be in the country anymore...once money is transferred they would draw it out from the nearest ATM......the only way to nab them is really to report the matters to the police who will be able to lay ambush on them base on the frequency of their withdrawals venue.........

Cheers

sed69
06-08-2006, 05:51 PM
Hi all bro,,

there is so manay AV around...

forward the email or post by the cheater to them...with his account nbrs...

and the AV will settle him instantly.....

if he is a guy...he most probally be charge for attemptign to cheat..if is a girl..she will be in great trouble for trying to con us.....

enjoy the fun..