PDA

View Full Version : Green Horn FL prc

staff
04-11-2004, 01:55 AM
hi guys , a green horn prc was brought in by my fr who is a okt (recently, haha) , she is from a village in the mainland and just started in this trade ,

She just reach here today , and understand she knows nothin bout BJ , BBBJ .looks very innocent and abit of shy also . As my fr is not free today , so i went to pick her .
So any bro here who is into green horn stuffs , this is the 1 !
she is willing to learn and accomdate
and her stats from my view is
34B-23-32

her deal is 120 per hour /per shot / comes with massage ( which i highlight her ) and inclusive of room .
and pls be kind and gentle , she is real soft

As i mention , she is green horn so dun expect 8/10 BJ and was told she is willing to learn some tricks from u guys
Those interested can pm me and i arrange the time slot for you and for high rep samster only as i have bad encounter all get contact and pranky call to the previous prc i intro here

And also i not the OKT mention above , me just the fr helping out when i'm FREE . i get nothin so dun screw me for nothin . wat i get is the 1st client to try new arrival .And if u think i make a good recommendation , up me .
Feedback is always welcome

bongster
04-11-2004, 01:57 AM
Just tell her to insist on condom usage can liao :rolleyes:

berg51
04-11-2004, 01:59 AM
And also i not the OKT mention above , me just the fr helping out when i'm FREE . i get nothin so dun screw me for nothin . wat i get is the 1st client to try new arrival .And if u think i make a good recommendation , up me .
Feedback is always welcome

You are a part time OKT then.. or the assistant? Anyway, thanks for the link.

staff
04-11-2004, 02:07 AM
You are a part time OKT then.. or the assistant? Anyway, thanks for the link.

me part time ? haha dun see me so up lei , just helping tis veri closed fr of mine when he bz , no $ earn 1 lei , anyway me not into tis trade maybe in future when i kanna pok by my boss

petercm888
04-11-2004, 02:14 AM
You are the 1st client, any FR. And what is the rate of her look? Dun mind which part of china she come from? Comes from a village...knn is the farmer....the skin is rough & dark....

Anyway, do I qualify to have the contact of her? I PM you already.

staff
04-11-2004, 02:19 AM
You are the 1st client, any FR. And what is the rate of her look? Dun mind which part of china she come from? Comes from a village...knn is the farmer....the skin is rough & dark....

her look i mention is cute lor and age is 22 rating wise maybe 6.5/10
here skin ar smooth and fair , as i know from my fr she not from town area ,
but surely not farmer lah , where got so fair skin if farmer ,
i tot want try but just reach today lei , and maybe she 1st time take plane , reach here keep vomit haha ,so let her rest a day lah .

xiaoqiang
04-11-2004, 02:33 AM
i tot want try but just reach today lei , and maybe she 1st time take plane , reach here keep vomit haha ,so let her rest a day lah .

hey, i'm intrested..hehe send me a private kk ?

petercm888
04-11-2004, 03:30 AM

Then let me try 1st lah...I will teach her how to service you...you can enjoy better...right...kekekeke

staff
04-11-2004, 03:33 AM
Then let me try 1st lah...I will teach her how to service you...you can enjoy better...right...kekekeke

tat's another samster on the list , see yr who free 1st timorrow lah , i need to work late this few days , so only sun off got time to try ,also i abit pang tan haha , bet ball no sex keke

and also tight cunt shiok is shiok , but cum very fast lei :rolleyes:

lawry
04-11-2004, 11:08 AM

peter,

zoe tay's father is a farmer too...

CheongKingKong
04-11-2004, 11:16 AM
peter,

zoe tay's father is a farmer too...

Wa kaoz...Zoe Tay is not your normal WL lah!!!
:rolleyes:

lawry
04-11-2004, 11:21 AM
Wa kaoz...Zoe Tay is not your normal WL lah!!!
:rolleyes:

peter mention tat farmer's daughter skin might be rough and tan... so i am just trying to tell peter that zoe tay is a farmer's daughther too.. but her skin not rough and tan.....
grin...

bongster
04-11-2004, 12:55 PM
lolz.. damn funni leh e farmer theory.. anyway it is true... some actresses FL too... got one top actress here is worth 50 million SGD... so wat u think? If u think mediacorp can pay u 50million u must be joking... likewise those actress driving big cars like BMW, etc.. u think e measly pay in mediacorp can pay ar?

petercm888
04-11-2004, 11:04 PM
Thanks for bro Staff to pass me the contact of this Green Horn, maybe I am the first few brother got the chance to try her. Got the sms from Bro Staff & rush to make the arrangement to see her so rush to the hotel to see her. But final due to some personal reason I miss the chance to try her. I need to go back even I ready reach the hotel.

I can try her, but I still can see her. As describe by Bro Staff, her look is quite common but really an innocent look. She totally dun look like the WL. Her attitude also very good & a bit of shy.

I hv to say sorry to Bro Staff, I need went back due to some personal reason.

staff
04-11-2004, 11:17 PM
Thanks for bro Staff to pass me the contact of this Green Horn, maybe I am the first few brother got the chance to try her. Got the sms from Bro Staff & rush to make the arrangement to see her so rush to the hotel to see her. But final due to some personal reason I miss the chance to try her. I need to go back even I ready reach the hotel.

I can try her, but I still can see her. As describe by Bro Staff, her look is quite common but really an innocent look. She totally dun look like the WL. Her attitude also very good & a bit of shy.

I hv to say sorry to Bro Staff, I need went back due to some personal reason.

np bro ... ;)

coleman28
05-11-2004, 09:40 PM
OK... so I am the first to try her today.

Got the sms and book the hotel. However, to be on the safe side, I sms brother staff the room opposite mine (sorry bro, I just want to be safe...). Anyway, I waited and peep through the door hole till she came.

Looks : 6.5/10

Body ; 7.5/10

BJ : Too early to judge

FJ : Too early to judge

Attitude : 10/10 (She is too nervous, but willing to learn and coordinate)

Talk to her and got to know that she only had sex a few times niah. Somemore with her ex-boyfriend, that's all. That means, I am the 2nd guy in her life. Her ex only fuck her once in a blue moon, cos her ex was married and she didn't know. She really got a lot more to learn.

That's why I never want to write the rating for BJ and FJ, cos in my opinion she is too inexperienced. Don't even know how to wear the condom correctly, and I had to teach her.

For those who enjoy teaching gals,
and for those who wants tamed gals,
and for those who wanted to try inexperienced gals,
and for those who wanted to look for gals with very few sex partners (2 for now),
She is the one you are looking for... very very green indeed. :D

FLfun
05-11-2004, 09:47 PM

Got the sms and book the hotel. However, to be on the safe side, I sms brother staff the room opposite mine (sorry bro, I just want to be safe...). Anyway, I waited and peep through the door hole till she came.

Body ; 7.5/10

bludder, you are very clever, :D

me wait she expert liao then ask for contact.

staff
05-11-2004, 10:34 PM

Body ; 7.5/10

Attitude : 10/10 (She is too nervous, but willing to learn and coordinate)

Talk to her and got to know that she only had sex a few times niah. Somemore with her ex-boyfriend, that's all. That means, I am the 2nd guy in her life. Her ex only fuck her once in a blue moon, cos her ex was married and she didn't know. She really got a lot more to learn.

That's why I never want to write the rating for BJ and FJ, cos in my opinion she is too inexperienced. Don't even know how to wear the condom correctly, and I had to teach her.

For those who enjoy teaching gals,
and for those who wants tamed gals,
and for those who wanted to try inexperienced gals,
and for those who wanted to look for gals with very few sex partners (2 for now),
She is the one you are looking for... very very green indeed. :D

haha , huh play safe ? see if its I.T.
yup already mention very green horn , those like tight 1 tis is for them lor,
and can ask her to service you wat u think u prefer most .
rather than those street walkers , ask them bj , need xtra $$, keep making you cum and want finish fast

petercm888
06-11-2004, 10:05 AM
Oh! I missed the chance be her 2rd sex partner.

Sorry bro staff, use yr thread to say some words :-

Nowaday, I very 'xian' to the SB forum. I really dun know some bros' in here. I never posted any message, my rep. pt. still can be duducted...surprising...why?

samsterjudge
06-11-2004, 10:13 AM
Nowaday, I very 'xian' to the SB forum. I really dun know some bros' in here. I never posted any message, my rep. pt. still can be duducted...surprising...why?

Dun like this lah...just enjoy yr bonking & share with us yr experience lah...

staff
06-11-2004, 11:22 AM
Oh! I missed the chance be her 2rd sex partner.

Sorry bro staff, use yr thread to say some words :-

just get use to it , me too have been kanna deduct , and those also dun dare leave the nick behind,
who cares really , just let them be lor , can't control much also
moreever , deduct also dun put why they disagree

guyhere
06-11-2004, 05:56 PM
just relax la. u look at my rep point 7 only. kanna deduct by who n why i also dunno. maybe they tink i tok kok hols come here fake fake? lol.

btw staff paiseh today last min cannot make it. had some personal stuff to settle. really paiseh eh.

staff
06-11-2004, 06:21 PM
just relax la. u look at my rep point 7 only. kanna deduct by who n why i also dunno. maybe they tink i tok kok hols come here fake fake? lol.

btw staff paiseh today last min cannot make it. had some personal stuff to settle. really paiseh eh.

NO PROBELM , BRO , HOPEFULLY CAN MAKE ANOTHER ARRANGEMENT FOR U

staff
08-11-2004, 10:24 PM
to all the bro who is still interested in this green horn prc , sad news is , she dun wish to be a FL anymore . and i was told her last FL will be on sunday .
she is shy and very very new to tis FL thing , hence afraid she might not provide a good job , so decide not to carry on.
Due to her business failure in mainland tat lead to her to amount of debts , no choice but to be in tis FL , but since she manage to be in the Ktv line . she decide to stop .
so those still interested in green horn with little sexual experience , do pm me till this sun only , after tat she is no longer available . thank you

jgay28
16-11-2004, 04:17 PM
Hi,

Thanks to Bro Staff who arrange meet up with this gal....
try her today she is pretty, cute, swee and soft type of feel.

on my way to joo chait, drop by & get some orchird & some tea light
check in to opera & sms bro my rm no

quickly put the orchird & tea lights around the bathtub, switch off the bath room light close the door

start to boil water for my lunch, hear the door bell, open & see the green horn gal steping into my room, wow she's really pretty....

make her feel romantic with me , serve her coffee, joke with her etc.....
here the time begin to horny each other
ask her to join me for a bath, when she open the bathroom door wow she shouted very swee flowers she like the abuim so much
now she is really horny put her hand on my didi and I start to france her and finger her pussy we both went into the bathtub & enjoy the fun
she go sit on top of me & she lead my litter thing to her pussy I try to rod but can not insert cos no safty job done yet, I lick her tits & kiss her lip & tonge she react very well like we're married.

In bed, I insert the ladies' condom for her, a while I slowly penetrate in her she moan gentlely , Sitting up position we face each other and enjoy our body touch
I try go into deeper & deeper finally her G-point was touch .
Now I perform my best penetration into her G-point she really enjoy & keep saying I love you hubby in chinese so touching

we rest a while I use the massage lotion that I brought to apply on her body I massage her like i use to do for my girlfriend, lick her pussy, do a tonge fxxking for her untill her juice wet my face....

I really enjoy so much try to control my cum, she has easilly cum six times at last I rod her slowly & load her pussy with my love juice
& I release her slowly let my juice flow out to the bed this is my
unforgetable sexperience

look: swee & cute 8/10
Rtf : yes :)

staff
16-11-2004, 11:10 PM
Hi,

Thanks to Bro Staff who arrange meet up with this gal....
try her today she is pretty, cute, swee and soft type of feel.

on my way to joo chait, drop by & get some orchird & some tea light
check in to opera & sms bro my rm no

quickly put the orchird & tea lights around the bathtub, switch off the bath room light close the door

start to boil water for my lunch, hear the door bell, open & see the green horn gal steping into my room, wow she's really pretty....

make her feel romantic with me , serve her coffee, joke with her etc.....
here the time begin to horny each other
ask her to join me for a bath, when she open the bathroom door wow she shouted very swee flowers she like the abuim so much
now she is really horny put her hand on my didi and I start to france her and finger her pussy we both went into the bathtub & enjoy the fun
she go sit on top of me & she lead my litter thing to her pussy I try to rod but can not insert cos no safty job done yet, I lick her tits & kiss her lip & tonge she react very well like we're married.

In bed, I insert the ladies' condom for her, a while I slowly penetrate in her she moan gentlely , Sitting up position we face each other and enjoy our body touch
I try go into deeper & deeper finally her G-point was touch .
Now I perform my best penetration into her G-point she really enjoy & keep saying I love you hubby in chinese so touching

we rest a while I use the massage lotion that I brought to apply on her body I massage her like i use to do for my girlfriend, lick her pussy, do a tonge fxxking for her untill her juice wet my face....

I really enjoy so much try to control my cum, she has easilly cum six times at last I rod her slowly & load her pussy with my love juice
& I release her slowly let my juice flow out to the bed this is my
unforgetable sexperience

look: swee & cute 8/10
Rtf : yes :)

wow ...bro .....no wonder u take almost 90 min lah .....
so many prepare ar.....
the driver almost doze off :eek:

Exciter101
17-11-2004, 02:49 PM
Is there any chance at all for her to come back?
Me know this too late..
Persuade her to come back lah...
All the bros here love her alot... :D
Would gladly teach her :p

mAgIcIaN
19-11-2004, 01:26 AM
Thanks bro staff in helping me to contact the girl. It is my first FR... trying my best to relate my sexperience and share with u guys. First, apologised as this can be very winding n long...

Hooked up with the very frenly bro staff and booked 730pm for today. Few hrs b4 the time, felt very anxious, as it's been some time since i tried FL.
Logged in to sammyboy and reread this thread.. was very pressurized by bro jgay28 FR. Wut he did was absolutely romantic and respectful. I too felt we must treat these FL with respect, care and gentleness. I realised being in this trade is not easy life for them.. danger, diseases, dirtyness, loss of dignity.. all lurking. While some of us, including myself, will usually jus pound on them, enjoy ourselves, finish the business and pay up. A bit inhumane eh. Somemore in the previous reply, bro staff said the gal almost quit the FL scene. And so in my mind, i felt i must do like wut bro jgay did, to make her feel comfortable, enjoy and of course to continue 'serving' other bros here. And so I prepared for the night...

Arrived early in the hotel, sms the room number... as I waited, i prepared my stuff. Well u see, i'm a magic hobbyist.. I cant be compared with wut bro jgay did. In order to make her feel relaxed, i prepared a few magic tricks. Almost 730... I keep watching the door pinhole... 5 mins, 10 mins, wondering wut the greenhorn fl will look like ....15 mins.. she finally arrived. Wut i saw is a very frenly looking and cute gal, with a very broad smile(up 1 point) dressed in a black dress. Opened the door, the first thing i asked "Ni yao zao shui?" in a very cheeky way. Her smile turned shy and stunned "Tui bu qi, maybe I got the wrong room" Haha, i pulled her by the hand and said i'm jus joking.

She apologized for being late bcos of traffic jam.. (up her 1 point, very frank and polite) First 10 mins, we jus sit down and chatted, it seems cold at first. I took out my prepared magic trick.. for those who know magic.. it's svengali tricks. perform the short magic... she was so astonised and quickly both of us become very acquainted. Told her i still have many tricks up my sleeve, and will show her later.. she is interested. Shower first? she asked.. well I jus had my shower b4 arriving, so did she. All the while, she never fail to wear her smile, not faked.. but very natural smile.. till now i still remember her red lips. (up 1 point)

She told me she may not be good at doing this, and said "qing tuo tuo qi jiao" (pls enlighten me and teach me) Indeed a true greenhorn and very polite. I took the initiative to pay her first, she was very shy in accepting the money($100).. she said, she's not used to accepting the money b4hand (up another point again.. y? for the good heart n shyness). I forgot how we end up kissing each other on the lips.. but i remembered we slowly stood up and had a slow dance.. She commented on my dancing and said she used to dance like this in China. All the while, we had a slow romantic dance, both hugged and lips locked.. the hug slowly turns caressing as i slowly moved south, touch her small butt. I must say they are not flat, but small, smaller than a soccer ball, very nice to grab (up one point). When I did that, she hug me even closer. I stand 172cm tall and I had to bend down to kiss her (dat would prolly make her 157cm tall) I dunno how long we dance n kiss.. until we lie down on the bed.

Still locked lips we kiss like bf/gf while lying down.. and it turns to frenching, we exchanged the Halls's mint in our mouth. her small lips n the cool mint.. perfect. we broke the kiss for a while, catching breath and continue chatting, i told her, if u dun like anything i did, let me know... she jus smiled.. oh so sweetly. B4hand i prepared a digi cam.. i wanna take some pics for momentos, but I asked her permission first, can we take photos later? Without hesitation, she said yes.. wah, i was almost stunned by her eagerness. Then she relate me her experience that a previous bro, videotaped her secretly. She said she was furious when realised that she was videotaped, she only realised after the whole job is done. How she react I asked? she said she destroyed the videocam.. wah..... and told me dat, after dat incident, she stopped doing FL... (for that bro... u had caused us trouble!!!) Luckily I asked her permission first.. and I oso had asked bro staff permission to keep the pics. Anyway sidetrack too much.. back, we kissed, then down to her neck, found her soft spot.. she let out a soft moan. my hands caressed her back and stroke her long jet black hair (up 1 point, i like long hair girls, her is jet black, straight and very well maintained). The skin on her face is fair n smooth to the point it gleamed. I kept commenting on how sweet she look.. she jus kept humble and said I'm a very sweet talker. She refused to accept dat she has smooth face and showed me her two pimple scars on her nose.. very humble gal indeed (one more point added). Back to frenching again, and slowly I removed her dress strap.. and she helped me remove her dress, it's a one piece black dress.. I like girls in dress.. All the while our lips locked and my leg took shelter between her two hugging thighs.

Left her bra, white and strapless... a quick glance of her size of bosom, I must say she is not very ample, but it's those cute, small, fit in a hand like many gals we see on street (up her one point, I fancy small and jus nice breast) estimated 30 to 32 B. No fat at all, very very slim, her waist definitely a size 23 (up one more for her flat stomach) her hip must have been proportional to her boobs, a 30 perhaps. For that hourly figure add one more point. I carried her up and positioned her nicely on the bed, estimated her weight ard 40 to 45kg. All over her skin was smooth n gleaming, except for her pair of hands. I noticed it's rough.. I guessed her hands must hv soaked in water too much n did many hard work. My guess proved correct, she told me, back in China she had a business in farming seafood. (oh my god, one more point up... i like gals who's a true hardworker and not those materialistic). I glanced at my watch... oh damn.. it's already 8.14pm... Damn.. one hour almost up. She told me.. "hmm it's ok.. we continue, until my boss call me" (sorry bro staff, dat's y we took a little longer. haha). Quickly we undress everything and I said.. Time to take photos.. take a few pics after that. We both posed like bf/gf.. smile for the cam.. and she oblige for self pose.

Her nipples, I must comment, they are as huge n puffy as a candy.. but mind u.. the areola is not big or else i'll be put off.. jus the nipples r big.. as i kissed and engulfed it. i felt softness and puffyness of it.. circle it one by one with my tounge n the Hall's mint.. flicking them like wut they did in AV movies.. she enjoyed it I presumed.. my lips jus keep on kissing, while she with her eyes closed n head arched back...until i found her pussy .. to me it's jus a normal pussy, nth special, hair not shaven.. the lips protrude and big outer labia.. i've seen better smooth one.. so no point added.. but as I kissed.. no bad smell at all.. very clean, Used the Hall mint to tease her clit, her whole body arched back, hand on my head.. after few lick, cant tahan, she drag me up face to face.. she said no time already... sob sob.. she also said.. time really flies so fast.. sigh... i wish i can serve her more with my licking...

Then come her turn... I lied back... she grabbed my cock very gently.. jus touch.. no milking or wutever.. she's really green at this. (no point added). kiss my nipples then slowly kiss my cock.. now a dissapointment.. she jus lick my shaft n ball.. but din attack the head.. sigh.. but the Halls mint in her mouth did really make my cock scream in pleasure... I wanna teach her how to suck cock... but time is almost up... bo pian... she told me... let's do it...

I put on the condom myself, position the missionary entry.. her legs straddle up my shoulder and i took my cock to the entrance of the 'greeen' luvhole.. tease it back n forth.. her eyes closed anticipating the intrusion.. It's not difficult to insert her, i do feel her tightness when entering inch by inch... she bit her lips, tighten her grips on me and must hv pleasured in esctasy. After easing up.. took few breath. bent down n kiss her.. both my free hand keep caressing the breast... but one funny thing is.. in between fucking her.. we kept chatting... she ask me abt guangzhou cos i told her im doing some biz over there.. and also about my digi cam. While I praised her body n face.. she keeps telling me i really have a sweet mouth.. n gave me a peck.. wow. really like bf/gf... can u imagine it? (one point up for the bf/gf feeling)

Over the time already.. finally I said, ok let's finish it quickly.. did a very quick, deep pump.. i straddle her the whole lenght of my cock.. with every push.. she hugged me tightly.. with a soft moan, we both had our body tightly locked to each other... her nipples brushes me as i pumped.. the final pump, i hold her face... kiss her n let out a very large amount of soldiers.... few squirts n i keep pumping.. till we both got tired... phew.. nice one.
Continue.............

mAgIcIaN
19-11-2004, 01:30 AM
Continued....

took the condom n showed her how to maintain hygiene.. then quick shower as we chat n chat... bro staff called.. oopppsss.. ok time is really up n overdue. before she left.. I showed her another magic trick.. hehehe again, she was mezmerised.. Politely she greeted my gdbye n left for the door... but WAIT!!! i said n grabbed her.. she had her bra exposed at the back... I fix her dress and when she opened the door.. she bowed a little, smile soooooo sweetly n whisper bye... really like gf (one point up for dat last parting note)

phew really long FR eh.. sorry if it gets very winding and sidetrack a lot.. i jus wanna write down n kept it here for memory.. Did took some pics.. and maybe i'll try to apply for sammyboy private forum.. Thanks again for bro staff... n defn... I cant forget her sweetest smile.... Too bad she's going back on Sat 20th morning....

So total.. I think i over gave her points.. 12 out of 10.. oopps. but i do remember one bro here said, one man's meat is one man's poison. If u like my penship... do up my rep points.. thanks....

staff
20-11-2004, 03:02 AM
those who still keen on this lady here , FYI she is leaving on the 22/11 mon ,
pls pm me if wanted a session b4 she leave ;)

hoiqegoi
22-11-2004, 09:51 AM
First of all, THANKS to bro staff for everything. Booked the FL on saturday with bro staff. Was late, but thankfully, bro staff was kind enough to delay the appointment for 45 mins. Checked in to H81 Lavendar, but they only have first floor room left. Too bad, still got to take as bo bian liao. Went into the room and switched channels while waiting for my girl to come.

After 10 mins, 'ding dong' the doorbell rang. Aiyah the door dont have peep hole for me to peep, so open the door to reveal this SYT in yellow dress. Long hair, slim with luscious lips. yum yum...

Invited her in, straight away can tell she really 'greenhorn' as what other bros have described. She also dunno wat to say and i also blur blur. Not good at chatting up leh, must learn more from bros here. So asked her which channel she like. She smile and said anything. So i switched until a channel then she said "oh this one this one!!". huh?? she liked the arts central stuff??? oh it's a chinese opera show, on the 'bao qing tian - civet cat change crown prince' episode. ahh....then she happy liao. She happy i also happy. Gave me a hug like what a gf would do, very nice feeling...shiok...

We lied on the bed and watched the show (not tat i'm interested in bao qing tian...) So we TCSS but she seem quite interested in the show, even sang along the hokkien songs...haha...so cute. While watching the show, she hugged me tight tight and cross her legs over also. I smell her hair, no cigar smell, very good, and hug her also. Left hand went auto-roaming on her legs and slowly pulling up her skirt. She still engrossed in the show. Luckily show ended soon, and we're back to each other..heehee...I go and switch channels again as dont want to watch indian shows coming up...then she stand on the bed and jump jump a bit. I turned around and hugged her legs with face at her pussy area. Then stand up and we hugged on the bed. She said i very tall and asked me wat is the smoke detector thing for. Well it's to detect smoke i said. Then i looked at her and her eyes look up look down shy shy like that. We then french and she hugged me even more tight. Her hips purposely press close close to my didi and i rubbed my didi against her as well. I lie her on the bed and took her dress off as we continued to french. I then kiss her neck, down to her nipples and gave them a good suck as she moan softly. Then i kiss her to her hips and removed her panties, before licking her inner thighs.

She then said go to bath together. Ok man, since i think i quite sweaty (rush for appt mah...heehee). She bath me a little bit, then i sat at a wall-mounted stool and looked at her bath. She then wash her mouth and i tot it would be wonderful if she going to blow me on the spot. Too bad dont have. She then sat on my right lap and we french agin. Her both hands over my shoulder and my right hand hugging her slim body and grab her right breast. My left hand also finger her pussy all the way. Her hand then stroke my didi slowly. I kissed her neck and she moaned with my fingers in and out of her pussy. We stood up and hugged each other tight tight and french somemore.

Went back to the bed and we lie on the bed TCSS a bit more. She played my didi while i played her eraser nipples. Then i suggested that she helped me blow. She seemed quite reluctant as i quite easy wet. So she put her head down in front of me and played with my didi with her tongue. Licked the shaft and the head. Feeling quite shiok but never have full BBBJ. After a few mins, i took the condom on the table and she capped me. Can see that she still trying to figure out which side is correct. But she really lousy at using condom. By the time she cap me, my didi already go to sleep liao...haha...She said my didi dont want to work, then i said she got to make it work loh. She proceeded with some light HJ and my didi wake up again.

She then ride me while i sitting up on the bed. She tilted her head back and hugged me towards her breasts. As she rock, she hugged me even tighter as her rocking became more and more eager. She moan and moan louder also. I took over and pumped her in missionary. She released a brief smile as she closed her eyes. I played with those cute breasts and continue pumping her while admiring her slim waist and bouncing breasts. Sensing that i want to cum soon, i withdrew and turned her over doggie with me standing at the side of the bed. Here, i slowly pump her, while grabbing her breasts from behind and then hold her small waist. It's just too good feeling and i going to cum again. Shit man...so turn her over again for a missionary and unloaded my stuff shortly after. She still closing her eyes and continued to pull my backside towards her pussy asking for more. I so disappointed with myself for having cum so fast (after ard 12 mins). So i gave her a bit more deep thrusts while my didi is still awake...

Before she left, she gave me a hug and a peck on my lips and said thank you sweetly. It's definitely one of the best sessions i had!

Name: Sui Bian (??? she said call her any name also can??)
Nationality: Claimed that she from Taiwan. Her mandarin not very good though.
Looks: 7.5
Body: 7.5 (i like the slim waist part)
Attitude: 10
Damage: $100 + $20 tips (definitely worth it compared to others)
RTF: YES YES YES!!! but too bad she going back on monday liao....

stomper
23-11-2004, 07:11 AM
[QUOTE=staff]hi guys , a green horn prc was brought in by my fr who is a okt (recently, haha) , she is from a village in the mainland and just started in this trade

Hi BRO stafff, tried to up your points... but it said that i have to spread it around... will up at the next chance... PROMISE!!!!

Take care BRO...

staff
23-11-2004, 11:35 PM
[QUOTE=staff]hi guys , a green horn prc was brought in by my fr who is a okt (recently, haha) , she is from a village in the mainland and just started in this trade

Hi BRO stafff, tried to up your points... but it said that i have to spread it around... will up at the next chance... PROMISE!!!!

Take care BRO...

no problem bro ...will keep u inform if have other new contact

bo chap
23-11-2004, 11:55 PM
hi brother staff mind to share the contact b4 she goes back 'liao jia'?

havana
04-05-2008, 03:33 PM
Thanks bro staff in helping me to contact the girl. It is my first FR... trying my best to relate my sexperience and share with u guys. First, apologised as this can be very winding n long...

Hooked up with the very frenly bro staff and booked 730pm for today. Few hrs b4 the time, felt very anxious, as it's been some time since i tried FL.
Logged in to sammyboy and reread this thread.. was very pressurized by bro jgay28 FR. Wut he did was absolutely romantic and respectful. I too felt we must treat these FL with respect, care and gentleness. I realised being in this trade is not easy life for them.. danger, diseases, dirtyness, loss of dignity.. all lurking. While some of us, including myself, will usually jus pound on them, enjoy ourselves, finish the business and pay up. A bit inhumane eh. Somemore in the previous reply, bro staff said the gal almost quit the FL scene. And so in my mind, i felt i must do like wut bro jgay did, to make her feel comfortable, enjoy and of course to continue 'serving' other bros here. And so I prepared for the night...

Haha! Now then we knew all your so-called chinese galfrends are only WHORES!!!:D