PDA

View Full Version : FR on tight pussy An Qi

Pages : [1] 2

klyt11
19-12-2004, 03:36 AM
To all SBF Bros, this is my first time introducing an FL to the bros here. Hope it will bring a lot of our bros here joy and satisfaction. :D

Met her at a KTV in GL, very nice and friendly very chatty as well. got GF feeling. we hit off very well, after striking a deal move on to H81 book for 1 hr bathing was quite SOP lah. after getting ourselves dry we proceed to the bed. she started off by doing catbath, nice and slow. no rush at all. started frenching her as well. let my hands do the work as well moving all over her body and onto her breast, she let our a soft moan. i must say its very nice indeed. after awhile she proceed to BJ with raincoat. not so much feeling but at least i feel safer.(can bring ur own condom if u like, hers i think quite thick) she can really make my didi marikita, after some intense BJ. she was ready to go. i ask her to slow down, let me serve u first. started by licking her nipples making them hard was quite enjoyable hehe. after awhile she starting moaning went on to rub her pussy. moved down to the entry of the cave, pushed in my middle finger. OMG she is tight. the cave opening jus nice the size of my middle finger(average size) made me hard on again. so decided to do her in doggy first... ask her to turn around, had quite a hard time putting didi into the cave. after i finally made it inside.... wow it was heaven. so tight OMG. if she told me she virgin i also believe but she say do b4 liao...hehe as i very long never do liao...so after awhile i came in doggy liao...wow really very shiok burst inside her. after that rest awhile TCSS. she started caressing me again, didi start to have feeling. then she say she want to ride horse. so helped me put on raincoat, then she proceed to ride on me... it's nice looking at her do her stuff. squeezing her tits while she ride me hard and fast. very very nice feeling. no rush at all. she still ask me nice anot, i say i think i coming liao... hehe she say dun cum first. so she stop then i did her missionary. then while doing that on her, she was sucking my nipples as well. really very nice feeling. after a short while i cum and jus collapse on her. she was also panting away like crazy. after the bathe we TCSS abit then together check out of the room. was holding her hands when going down.

Name : An Qi (PRC)
Hometown : Ze Jiang
Stats : 35B 25 34
Height : 1.6m
Weight : 45KG
Face : Average 6.5/10
BJ : Accomodating with Raincoat 7/10
FJ : Very tight pussy, had a hard time putting didi in.
Accomodating in all styles, service oriented.
8/10
Frenching : Allowed
Fingering : depends if she likes you or not. but pls be gentle
AR : No
Damage : $100(exclude room) / 1 Hr (Unlimited Shots)
RTF : will try to, cos still wanna try other ppl :D very good deal for $100

any bros interested pls pm me and i will try to reply asap. but pls post ur FR after your wonderful time with her. she will be here for about another 10 days pls catch her b4 she go...!!!

klyt11
19-12-2004, 12:02 PM
funny leh.....so many views but not a single reply......hehe
anyway i have pass some contacts to bros. pls post fr after ur bonking...

Diametos
19-12-2004, 12:41 PM
funny leh.....so many views but not a single reply......hehe

Lol... here's my reply after the view :D
Gd sharing bro...

klyt11
19-12-2004, 12:45 PM
Lol... here's my reply after the view :D
Gd sharing bro...

thanks bro haha

newbieboy
19-12-2004, 01:21 PM
here's my reply too :) nice FR

plman2002
19-12-2004, 01:30 PM
nice FR.
lucky chap u to get a gem.
most important u enjoyed.

cheers,

bird_bird
19-12-2004, 01:42 PM
wah $100 for unlimited, power la. too bad budget for festive season if not.. HUAT AH!

wankmehappy
19-12-2004, 02:31 PM
interesting.....will pm u soon.....
happyme :p

kaido
19-12-2004, 03:04 PM
wow lau... steam ah.... $100 unlimited goods deal le... :D
bro will pm u ltr...

Rdgs
kaido

asdfghjkl
19-12-2004, 03:08 PM
erm.. seems her main attraction is her tightness.. :)

trek2
19-12-2004, 05:03 PM
[QUOTE=klyt11]funny leh.....so many views but not a single reply......hehe

Hey man, your FR has been noted and a good one too.
Hope to check her out soon, somehow is the service that counts which in return her business will boom :), yah, tightness is her main selling point liao :D

nzkaki
19-12-2004, 05:17 PM
thanks for the fr
100 for unlimited shots, might be another gem ;)
hope to see more fr cumming :D

tionggoklan
19-12-2004, 07:36 PM
Wow, if like what u guys say, her main selling point is her tightness, then she will lose her selling point very soon from our bros explorations :D

yah, tightness is her main selling point liao :D

chinaman
19-12-2004, 10:23 PM
Thanks bro for ur FR !

prince
20-12-2004, 12:32 AM
Nice FR bro... u kept all of us 'fired up' with that tight tight pussy lingering in all our minds. pls pm me contact. thanks!

klyt11
20-12-2004, 12:57 AM
i have sent out quite a number of contacts already hope to see some FR soon.
her selling pt is also her $100 unlimited shots....for those strong bros...u r in good luck.......hehe

klyt11
20-12-2004, 11:25 AM
for bros who want her contact
pls read the first thread properly cos i believe i stated everything quite clearly already.......thanks :D

cheers and enjoy ur bonking

lovedragon1971
20-12-2004, 08:17 PM
for bros who want her contact
pls read the first thread properly cos i believe i stated everything quite clearly already.......thanks :D

cheers and enjoy ur bonking

Thanks bro klyt11 for the contact. SMS her today but no reply, maybe will try again.

klyt11
21-12-2004, 01:26 AM
Thanks bro klyt11 for the contact. SMS her today but no reply, maybe will try again.

dun sms her......jus call her....cos think her phone cannot get chinese and she dun really know how to use that phone also.....
jus call her ok

guys who i have given the contact....pls pls dun sms her......jus give her a call

Sin_City
21-12-2004, 02:27 AM
Hi, xcan I have Anqi's contact too? How old is she?

QUOTE=klyt11]i have sent out quite a number of contacts already hope to see some FR soon.
her selling pt is also her $100 unlimited shots....for those strong bros...u r in good luck.......hehe[/QUOTE]

klyt11
21-12-2004, 03:25 PM
hmmmm...... given out alot of contacts but like only 1 visited her so far and no FR from that person also....
very sad

She has a friend to intro as well
Name : Xin Gan Nu Ren (Sexy Woman)
163cm
108lbs
36B-26-36
Pls PM me with Subject as Sexy Woman.
have not tired her b4 yet. so pls dun flame me....she claims her service is as good.
Damage is $100/1hr/Unlimited shots

kthan10
21-12-2004, 03:35 PM
hmmmm...... given out alot of contacts but like only 1 visited her so far and no FR from that person also....
very sad

She has a friend to intro as well
Name : Xin Gan Nu Ren (Sexy Woman)
163cm
108lbs
36B-26-36
Pls PM me with Subject as Sexy Woman.
have not tired her b4 yet. so pls dun flame me....she claims her service is as good.
Damage is $100/1hr/Unlimited shots

Sorry abt that klyt11, i have been busy with my work.. no time to visit them.. Will try them soon.. i hope

lovedragon1971
21-12-2004, 04:16 PM
dun sms her......jus call her....cos think her phone cannot get chinese and she dun really know how to use that phone also.....
jus call her ok

guys who i have given the contact....pls pls dun sms her......jus give her a call

Sorry bro, too busy recently and got a few more contacts to verify also. If I had tried her will post a FR definitely. Thanks

klyt11
21-12-2004, 05:49 PM
ok lah bros....hope u all can visit her soon...cos $100 unlimited shots very hard to find plus the tight pussy and plus recently she very horny...will be very wild on bed...

jus hope that you guys and bros dun miss out on good deals

kthan10
21-12-2004, 06:00 PM
ok lah bros....hope u all can visit her soon...cos $100 unlimited shots very hard to find plus the tight pussy and plus recently she very horny...will be very wild on bed...

jus hope that you guys and bros dun miss out on good deals

Which one do u mean? hehe

klyt11
21-12-2004, 10:23 PM
Which one do u mean? hehe

An Qi very horny

kthan10
21-12-2004, 10:27 PM
An Qi very horny

hehe.. too long no business isit? or she high sex drive

haha51
22-12-2004, 05:03 AM
fr on an qi

thanks to bro klyt11
call her and fix an appointment as usual. face is typical PRC looks. book for minimium 2 hrs, may be she is quite horny, neg wif her for the whole 2 hour, request her can used up all 3 condom? she said can.........hmmmm...

she bath me clean clean and process to bed, most step is quite SOP so i shall not go into detail. started first around with her on top, must say she has a very tight pussy, this is the most plus point for bonkers .
i go for 2 round as i need to go off soon for appoinment.

good bonk for bro who like tight pussy and best of all $100 unlimited shot.

end report

good day

loverboy
22-12-2004, 01:10 PM
bro, muz booked min 2 hours meh??
is $100 for an hr mah...
why u go for 2??

klyt11
22-12-2004, 03:33 PM
bro, muz booked min 2 hours meh??
is $100 for an hr mah...
why u go for 2??

maybe he prefer longer timing......hehe
$100 is for an hr correct.....then $200 for 2 hr loh....
or maybe u can neg. for some discount.....hehe

klyt11
22-12-2004, 03:35 PM
fr on an qi

thanks to bro klyt11
call her and fix an appointment as usual. face is typical PRC looks. book for minimium 2 hrs, may be she is quite horny, neg wif her for the whole 2 hour, request her can used up all 3 condom? she said can.........hmmmm...

she bath me clean clean and process to bed, most step is quite SOP so i shall not go into detail. started first around with her on top, must say she has a very tight pussy, this is the most plus point for bonkers .
i go for 2 round as i need to go off soon for appoinment.

good bonk for bro who like tight pussy and best of all $100 unlimited shot.

end report

good day

thanks for your wonderful FR

klyt11
22-12-2004, 03:37 PM
hehe.. too long no business isit? or she high sex drive

whichever way u prefer to think haha
let ur imagination run wild......
LOL

CheongKingKong
23-12-2004, 02:22 PM
Thanks brother Klyt11 for his contact to sexy woman…but I tried An Qi instead…

Feeling horny yesterday I gave her a call immediately in the afternoon, her name is Ah Yin. She told me to pick her up but as I was not driving, I ask her whether An Qi is free together as I want to bring my colleague along to book them. She replied ok, both An Qi and her are available. I was thinking of bonking Ah Yin, and introduce An Qi for him.

Upon reaching the destination to pick them up, they appeared in less than 5 mins. My colleague found that An Qi is not suitable to his taste, and he picked Ah Yin instead. Sadly I had to settle for An Qi, as I did not wish to disappoint An Qi.

Along the way to hotel, the girls told me they are working in TH and they are already here for 5 days .Upon reaching the hotel 81 in JC, we quickly checked in and off we went to our individual room.

In the room, I took a closer look at An Qi, and I find her resembling the old singer Huang Yin Yin. I do not know you guys know this singer who makes the song ‘Ku Sha’ (Crying Sand) famous. I would say An Qi is petite in size, and once she took off her wind breaker, what caught my eyes were her 2 meat globes peeking out of her low cut sap-gal-tee strip blouse. Hugging each other closely, with fair smooth skin was two B cups globe. Hmm…looks good to fondle.

Anyway, I did not want to rush into things, so I TCSS with her for a while. All this while hugging her and caressing her with cloths on. I wanted to have some flirting with her before I proceed with the main dishes. I need to build up my appetite before devouring her.

Slowly we start to peel our cloths off, and what greeted me was a pair of nice bust with dark brown nipple and aurora. Hmm…I do not really like dark brown nipple, anyway the rest looks ok. With that we proceed to bath…and she concentrated on washing my willie and crack.

She asked me how I know her…
I said 1 friend intro lor…
She asked is it from the net?
Ermm…I asked how you know?
Just know lor..she replied!
I said…ya lah…since you know then still ask?
She said…must intro more friend wor..
NBz….I thinks…then you must show me your skill lor…
Later you will know!! She replied…but you must teach me how to please you…she added…

Wa kaoz…dun tell me she will hiong hiong rape me!!

Anyway, we finished bathing and proceed to the bed after drying up.
She started with cat bath…slow and easy…focusing on my nips…couple with soft moans
Hmmm…mean while I start to grope her nice bust…not bad …good feels…smooth to the touch…but her nip a bit big for her petite size…

She then slowly licks her way down…hmmm…good patience work from her…

You want BBBJ or BJ…she asked
Wa pianz…can chose…I think…
You looks clean…can BBBJ you…she mumbles to herself and inspecting my Willie…
Up to you lor…I replied…
You chose lah…she push back the ball…
BBBJ bah…I surrendered…

And down she went…for a 10 min slow sensual blow…just nice suction power, with on off deep throat…loads of tongue work…arghhhh….good enough for me…
I asked her to turn around for 69….finger her and lick her butt…she replied with soft moan….Mmmm…Mmmm…while blowing me…

Then she stops and asked me to raise my ass…and she plunge onto my AH…wah…got AR some more….

Feels good? She asked…
Ermm…ok…I never really fancy that…I replied…
After a while she caps me…

You on top or me on top…she asked….
Hmmm…you below…I wanna taste you before bonking you…Now my turn to lick her nip…necking…tease her ear…wa….nice fragrance from her hair…wa…shiok…slowly push my dick in….hmmm…a bit difficult to go in…tight and shallow …start bonking away in missionary…change to doggie…got shag and dicky went limp…took out rubber…requested for BBBJ again…she obliged…got feel of cumming…cap again…she on top…and rocking her faster and faster…shaking her small frame till my balls tingle and cum with a deep roar…when I cum she was also moaning away and grinding her crouch hard against my… moaning heavily with her head tilted upwards… seems like she enjoyed herself as well….

After that she says she wanted to bath…told her to go ahead…I wanted to smoke…dress up after bath…and we go our separate ways….

Overall was a sextifying bonking…

Stats as follows:

Name: An Qi
Looks: 6/10 (Looks like early thirties lady, not like as she claimed 24yo)
Body: 6/10 (B-cup on her small frame looks good…except her dark brown nip)
BBBJ: 7/10 (accommodating)
FJ: 8/10(Real moan with tight pussy)
AR: 7/10 (Never tried many AR, but the feel was good)
Damages: $100 + $20(hotel)
Overall: 7/10

Her looks may not be suitable for those who like SYT…her looks maybe 4~5/10 to some…maybe b’cos of her small built, she is tight…overall quite sextifying as she is very willing to learn and communicate. Very service oriented and very willing to please…no rush…you can take your time…I took slightly more than 1 hour to slowly enjoy the bonk…that’s me style…I like the gal to be obliging and willing…
Frankly I think she’s like close to those standing in GL lor14 type of PRC…

:cool:

kthan10
23-12-2004, 02:54 PM
Nice FR.... Made me feel wanna try anqi too... DO she accept first timers?

klyt11
23-12-2004, 04:17 PM
thanks for ur wonderful and detail FR, i am sure alot more ppl will try......hehe
first timers are welcome....... kthan10 u virgin? haha all bros here give him an ang bao....
LOL

oh ur fren never give FR for the other gal ah king####

kthan10
23-12-2004, 04:19 PM
thanks for ur wonderful and detail FR, i am sure alot more ppl will try......hehe
first timers are welcome....... kthan10 u virgin? haha all bros here give him an ang bao....
LOL

Yeah loh.. me dun mind admitting... but scared not enough skill when i meet her... hehehe

CheongKingKong
23-12-2004, 04:40 PM

Hmmm...I did asked him...as he rejected An Qi, I let him choose Ah Yin instead...according to him he did not like what he saw in Ah Yin...the figure and looks...says no good...I did not want to probe too much...as he is quite picky...imagine he gives up An Qi for Ah Yin...but was horny enough to bang and forgot...

Anyway what I saw in AhYin...

Looks: 6/10 (Also 30's looks...but she claim 25 yo...doubtful...)
Attitute: 7/10...she hard sells...says that she is good...i will surely enjoy...will not regret...
Figure...about 1.65, boobs about B cup...a bit bah bah..not those slim slim type...definitely not a SYT...
Maybe I will try her...not confirmed yet as there's too many good FL in GL...

:D

Troy_sg
23-12-2004, 04:52 PM
Bro CheongKing####, very good FR! Too bad I am into SYT instead of more mature ladies, else would give this tight one a try.

CheongKingKong
23-12-2004, 06:02 PM
Bro CheongKing####, very good FR! Too bad I am into SYT instead of more mature ladies, else would give this tight one a try.

Thanks...actually I also prefer SYT...but then some times attitute and patient services gals also quite sextisying...you never try ...you never know...
I am going for service oriented gals nowsaday....gone were the green horn cheongster ...going for looks only...

kthan10
23-12-2004, 06:39 PM
Thanks...actually I also prefer SYT...but then some times attitute and patient services gals also quite sextisying...you never try ...you never know...
I am going for service oriented gals nowsaday....gone were the green horn cheongster ...going for looks only...

Agreed.. Service type girls are better than good lookers who dun do much to please u...

klyt11
23-12-2004, 11:03 PM
thank you for everyone's wonderful feedback......like that more bros will know which one to visit......

thanks bro king####....
is there something with the word ####? cos i notice that alot of ppl #### when it comes to that word

kthan10
24-12-2004, 12:15 AM
How long will anqi be staying in sg? Hope that i will not be too late in booking her

Raincoat
24-12-2004, 12:17 AM
I went to Geylang BS KTV yesterday and 'sat' with a gal called An Qi also. Looks like the same gal as you brothers have described... Is she using Nokia 8250? If she is, it must be the same gal...... :D

redsunz17
24-12-2004, 01:58 AM
Thanks brother Klyt11 for his contact.....

date was 23/12/2004,was feeling horny at hme...
call AnQi.ask where is she.told me she will call me later...
Have to wait..so decided to go GL rounding..call her again
she answer and pass the phone to another guy to tell me the location.
Bencoolen81
so move on to there..reach there call her..and ask her to hop into car and drove to lavender81..check in and the action begins..
exchange a few conversation 1st b4 going to bath...
in the bathroom..start to auto roam her...wow seh.....shiok man...
ask her to give me a bj inside the bathroom.she say okie...
then proceed to wash me up...then ask me if i like to be lick on the ass...
wow....tinking "Ho Seh Liao"..special service...and of coz relpy ...
"Xi Huan Ar"...I like it.
clean up and went to bed...start some catbath on me...then ask me to turn around...catbath on the back and she went further down...leave up my ass and do th AR.....wow..pengz....like heaven men....for about 10mins...
turn back and give me a bj..ask if i like bj with or w/o condom..i say anything lah...she reply back saying which wan got better feeling...give her the answer.and went for the bbbj..suction was good....ask her to turn ard to do
69...she was tight men..about 15 mins of bbbj...
then cap me and ride me...can feel the tightness when putting my pole in..
can see her through her eyes that it was very painful.so we do slowly..
pumpiing up and down and finally shooting everything out....shiok...
went together to wash up....DiDi bery tired liao...
came out.light a cig to relax 1st...
1 hand holding cig,the other was squeezing her boobs...she was oso sucking on my nip that time...
from noway...my pole came alive...put out the cig..and told her i still wan..
give me bbbj again...in 69 postion again...everything was same..
had hard time to come out..so decided to ask her to stop..she say she worry i will be uncomfortable if stop now...told her neber mind.but she insist to carry on...ask her to do bbbj...no rush...take her time....warn her b4 i wanna come out,but she juz continue...shoot my load into her mouth..yes..its CIM...
i have done it.....wow oo ooo....went to bath
check out...and sent her back hme....
overall ...was SHIOK AR!!!!!
hahaha...many thanks to Bro Klyt11

Looks: 6.5/10(looks ok to me..)
bbbj:8.5/10(no rush,,,take her time....)
CIM: Yesh..(in case juz warn her 1st better)
AR: 8.5/10..(Heaven feeling..)
Fj: 8.5/10(So bery tight)...
Timing:reaching 2 hr...
Damage: $100/1hr/unlimted shots + $20(hotel fee)

End of FR...
If all bros think tis FR not bad.care to up points for me.
Those who wants her number can contact Klyt11(thread-started).
if he gives the green light to me..I will be happy to share...... :D

klyt11
24-12-2004, 10:04 AM
[QUOTE=kthan10]How long will anqi be staying in sg? Hope that i will not be too late in booking her[/QUOTs

she will be here till 30th, then will return some other time....
pls make her xmas less horny.....lol
if not she will have a horny xmas......
she keep on calling me ask me go fuc her
haha :D

klyt11
24-12-2004, 10:05 AM
I went to Geylang BS KTV yesterday and 'sat' with a gal called An Qi also. Looks like the same gal as you brothers have described... Is she using Nokia 8250? If she is, it must be the same gal...... :D

no she not using nokia..
where is BS?
i go one is JG

klyt11
24-12-2004, 10:10 AM
Thanks brother Klyt11 for his contact.....

date was 23/12/2004,was feeling horny at hme...
call AnQi.ask where is she.told me she will call me later...
Have to wait..so decided to go GL rounding..call her again
she answer and pass the phone to another guy to tell me the location.
Bencoolen81
so move on to there..reach there call her..and ask her to hop into car and drove to lavender81..check in and the action begins..

Looks: 6.5/10(looks ok to me..)
bbbj:8.5/10(no rush,,,take her time....)
CIM: Yesh..(in case juz warn her 1st better)
AR: 8.5/10..(Heaven feeling..)
Fj: 8.5/10(So bery tight)...
Timing:reaching 2 hr...
Damage: $100/1hr/unlimted shots + $20(hotel fee)

End of FR...
If all bros think tis FR not bad.care to up points for me.
Those who wants her number can contact Klyt11(thread-started).
if he gives the green light to me..I will be happy to share...... :D

thanks bro redsunz for sharing a wonderful FR... hehe
glad that u enjoyed my recommendation..... like that more ppl will enjoy also now that they got assurance that the service is so good.....
what can i say....her service for u is excellent. we have found a GEM
hehe Service NUMBER 1.
i will be checking the forum lesser this few days. i give u the permission to give others her contacts.
thanks for helping...but pls no noob like those reg in dec 2004 1 post or 0 post haha

Gopherit
24-12-2004, 10:55 AM
Dear Bros,

From your info on An Qi, she must be very fantastic.
Please pm he contact to me

Thanx

redsunz17
25-12-2004, 12:41 PM
thanks bro redsunz for sharing a wonderful FR... hehe
glad that u enjoyed my recommendation
thanks for helping...but pls no noob like those reg in dec 2004 1 post or 0 post haha

roger that bro klyt11...
all bros out there....
u know....those who reg b4 dec 2004,and more then a 1 post....
cheers and merry xmas and a happy new year ;)

klyt11
26-12-2004, 10:15 AM
roger that bro klyt11...
all bros out there....
u know....those who reg b4 dec 2004,and more then a 1 post....
cheers and merry xmas and a happy new year ;)

hehe so anyone pm u for contacts yet?

winterfox
26-12-2004, 10:32 AM
Hi bro klyt11, can pm me this horny An Qi contacts? Thks a lot.

klyt11
26-12-2004, 10:03 PM
ok reply liao check ur pm

powerfuldrill
27-12-2004, 12:42 AM
Hi Bro Klty11,

Can i have the number pls. cant wait to try her, thanks in advance

windsteerer
27-12-2004, 01:05 AM
what does AR mean anyway?

Spaceboy
27-12-2004, 12:07 PM
Her pussy is definitely tight sia.....

Bro wanna book her, must know how to speak madarin ho, even the place mandarin name ho... i nearly go to the wrong place, cos she gave a mandarin name and i only know english name.

Finally got the place right. Ding dong, open the door... (Bros like SYT will be disappointed at this time). Came in talk talk a bit, proceed to bathe... lousy shower, Thais are always the best. Anyway... went on bed, before the normal beginning cat bath, she asked "how you want to play", cool man can customise one. Told her how I wanted, and proceed cat bath her... international roaming man... roam all around her body, suck her nene and finger her... and she moan "hao sufu, hao suang oh...." make her until wet wet liao then bj, bj was soft but it's ok for me. Then ride her straight... wah, her pussy really tight ya... pump pump pump then cum sia, shit... tired lie down on her... she hug tight and my dick is still inside her tightness, can feel she's squeezing my exhausted dick...

Straight after first shot, she say play with you one more time ya... walau, damn horny ya? I said wait for a while lah... we hug hug on bed, and watch TV. At this time, her hand is underneath the blanket, dunno do what leh... later find out f#$%, she's touching herself, walan eh... so damn horny... then she asked me ready or not? Walau eh, ok loh... round 2...

Started missionary, then side way, then she on top, then missionary again... this time i go play with her clit, she moan again "hao sufu oh..... hao suang ah....." then say "faster faster....." then i finger faster, then she say "faster faster inside" while moaning...... pump pump pump, her moans start getting louder, and the whole body shiver liao....... pump faster and faster, walan eh..... she's SHOUTING!! WTF, buay tahan liao...... cum at the end... nb, si buay tired leh... fall down on her, both breathing heavily... resting.....

After that shower, she ask how i know her, i say through a friend loh... then she ask who? Bro Klty11 is it? I say err... ya. She ask, your good friend is it? I said ok lah... she ask are we net friend? I say ya loh... then she must ask more bros to visit her oh..... so bros, it won't be a mistake if you want a totally service oriented (she can accomodate anything man), not a looker, tight pussy, horny... she's the one......

ariba
27-12-2004, 12:10 PM
I happen to know 1 PRC name AnQi in 1 1 of the KTV in GL. Just wanna confirm her number end with 346?

To all SBF Bros, this is my first time introducing an FL to the bros here. Hope it will bring a lot of our bros here joy and satisfaction. :D

Met her at a KTV in GL, very nice and friendly very chatty as well. got GF feeling. we hit off very well, after striking a deal move on to H81 book for 1 hr bathing was quite SOP lah. after getting ourselves dry we proceed to the bed. she started off by doing catbath, nice and slow. no rush at all. started frenching her as well. let my hands do the work as well moving all over her body and onto her breast, she let our a soft moan. i must say its very nice indeed. after awhile she proceed to BJ with raincoat. not so much feeling but at least i feel safer.(can bring ur own condom if u like, hers i think quite thick) she can really make my didi marikita, after some intense BJ. she was ready to go. i ask her to slow down, let me serve u first. started by licking her nipples making them hard was quite enjoyable hehe. after awhile she starting moaning went on to rub her pussy. moved down to the entry of the cave, pushed in my middle finger. OMG she is tight. the cave opening jus nice the size of my middle finger(average size) made me hard on again. so decided to do her in doggy first... ask her to turn around, had quite a hard time putting didi into the cave. after i finally made it inside.... wow it was heaven. so tight OMG. if she told me she virgin i also believe but she say do b4 liao...hehe as i very long never do liao...so after awhile i came in doggy liao...wow really very shiok burst inside her. after that rest awhile TCSS. she started caressing me again, didi start to have feeling. then she say she want to ride horse. so helped me put on raincoat, then she proceed to ride on me... it's nice looking at her do her stuff. squeezing her tits while she ride me hard and fast. very very nice feeling. no rush at all. she still ask me nice anot, i say i think i coming liao... hehe she say dun cum first. so she stop then i did her missionary. then while doing that on her, she was sucking my nipples as well. really very nice feeling. after a short while i cum and jus collapse on her. she was also panting away like crazy. after the bathe we TCSS abit then together check out of the room. was holding her hands when going down.

8/10

any bros interested pls pm me and i will try to reply asap. but pls post ur FR after your wonderful time with her. she will be here for about another 10 days pls catch her b4 she go...!!!

fcukger
27-12-2004, 05:54 PM
...And down she went…for a 10 min slow sensual blow…just nice suction power, with on off deep throat…loads of tongue work…arghhhh….good enough for me…
I asked her to turn around for 69….finger her and lick her butt…she replied with soft moan….Mmmm…Mmmm…while blowing me… :cool:

woh... so u like SYT also huhx? next time got SYT FL pls recom 2 mi hor... alamak....
c too much FR liaox... knn... urge cuming liaox.... :confused:

sjb1994
27-12-2004, 07:37 PM
Bro klyt11, Pm you liau. Those FR by other bros make me steam lah.
Btw, your link to Kinoshita Ayumi is great. If we have this quality of FL here, or she do FL here, what a wonderful land will be here. :)

fcukger
27-12-2004, 07:41 PM
ok reply liao check ur pm

hope more nice pic coming up... oredi up u rep+ liaox... cheers, :D

CheongKingKong
28-12-2004, 12:45 PM
woh... so u like SYT also huhx? next time got SYT FL pls recom 2 mi hor... alamak....
c too much FR liaox... knn... urge cuming liaox.... :confused:

You got lack of gals meh?? Go GL mah....

fcukger
28-12-2004, 04:57 PM
You got lack of gals meh?? Go GL mah....

go GL alone beri sian lehx... u go wif mi lahx?? :D

Protonut
28-12-2004, 07:30 PM
Did her yesterday. Confirm, pussy is tight and also very jovial & playful. Not the prettiest but good fun & bonk for $100/hr.

Her pussy is definitely tight sia.....

Bro wanna book her, must know how to speak madarin ho, even the place mandarin name ho... i nearly go to the wrong place, cos she gave a mandarin name and i only know english name.

Finally got the place right. Ding dong, open the door... (Bros like SYT will be disappointed at this time). Came in talk talk a bit, proceed to bathe... lousy shower, Thais are always the best. Anyway... went on bed, before the normal beginning cat bath, she asked "how you want to play", cool man can customise one. Told her how I wanted, and proceed cat bath her... international roaming man... roam all around her body, suck her nene and finger her... and she moan "hao sufu, hao suang oh...." make her until wet wet liao then bj, bj was soft but it's ok for me. Then ride her straight... wah, her pussy really tight ya... pump pump pump then cum sia, shit... tired lie down on her... she hug tight and my dick is still inside her tightness, can feel she's squeezing my exhausted dick...

Straight after first shot, she say play with you one more time ya... walau, damn horny ya? I said wait for a while lah... we hug hug on bed, and watch TV. At this time, her hand is underneath the blanket, dunno do what leh... later find out f#$%, she's touching herself, walan eh... so damn horny... then she asked me ready or not? Walau eh, ok loh... round 2...

Started missionary, then side way, then she on top, then missionary again... this time i go play with her clit, she moan again "hao sufu oh..... hao suang ah....." then say "faster faster....." then i finger faster, then she say "faster faster inside" while moaning...... pump pump pump, her moans start getting louder, and the whole body shiver liao....... pump faster and faster, walan eh..... she's SHOUTING!! WTF, buay tahan liao...... cum at the end... nb, si buay tired leh... fall down on her, both breathing heavily... resting.....

After that shower, she ask how i know her, i say through a friend loh... then she ask who? Bro Klty11 is it? I say err... ya. She ask, your good friend is it? I said ok lah... she ask are we net friend? I say ya loh... then she must ask more bros to visit her oh..... so bros, it won't be a mistake if you want a totally service oriented (she can accomodate anything man), not a looker, tight pussy, horny... she's the one......

klyt11
28-12-2004, 10:46 PM
Bro klyt11, Pm you liau. Those FR by other bros make me steam lah.
Btw, your link to Kinoshita Ayumi is great. If we have this quality of FL here, or she do FL here, what a wonderful land will be here. :)

haha PM u already.......wow if kinoshita ayumi is an FL $200 1 shot i also chiong haha........

klyt11
28-12-2004, 10:47 PM
hope more nice pic coming up... oredi up u rep+ liaox... cheers, :D

thank u....happy bonking

klyt11
28-12-2004, 10:49 PM
Did her yesterday. Confirm, pussy is tight and also very jovial & playful. Not the prettiest but good fun & bonk for $100/hr.

glad that u enjoyed ur bonk....hehe i am happy i made everyone's year end hols a happy one.....hehe for those who have went for the bonk....

gentle reminder her last day here for 2004 will be 30th
then she mention she will be back in 2005 maybe after 1st or something.....
i will keep u guys updated okie....

klyt11
28-12-2004, 10:56 PM
I happen to know 1 PRC name AnQi in 1 1 of the KTV in GL. Just wanna confirm her number end with 346?

no she's not the one......

kthan10
29-12-2004, 12:59 AM
Last day on 30th... Will it be too late to book her on that day?

sjb1994
29-12-2004, 08:26 AM
Today 29th, have to squezee time.
.......wow if kinoshita ayumi is an FL $200 1 shot i also chiong haha........
if she charge higher, still go, where got much chances in life ti boonk this kind of quality gal, of course service wise is a dubt.

CheongKingKong
29-12-2004, 09:39 AM
go GL alone beri sian lehx... u go wif mi lahx?? :D

Hmmm...me cotemplating whether to go tonight or not...but on the other hand...me must check whether the pay cums in already or not...or else cannot cum...

BTW, i usually wonder around in GL alone...I feels more easy to hit and run, i pai seh to make ppl wait for me leh...

dementorz
29-12-2004, 11:39 AM
To all SBF Bros, this is my first time introducing an FL to the bros here. Hope it will bring a lot of our bros here joy and satisfaction. any bros interested pls pm me and i will try to reply asap. but pls post ur FR after your wonderful time with her. she will be here for about another 10 days pls catch her b4 she go...!!!

bro, i hope i not too late
can pm her contact to me?
wonderful FR you got........
thks for sharing..... :D

klyt11
30-12-2004, 12:09 AM
tonite last nite for this year......hehe call her

klyt11
30-12-2004, 10:00 PM
hey guys.....good news....AN QI will be back on the 31st which is tml. she tot of giving ppl here a good 2005, so she ask me to do this promo for her

if got
5 ppl then $100 include room
10 and above ppl then $90 include room

pls send in ur pm to register now. if too many ppl i will arrange all the timings.
pls pm me with ur

Name
Contact no.
Preferred time & date.

hope to settle everything 1st and 2nd Jan 2005. pls hurry as i only have 1 day to complete the bookings.

klyt11
30-12-2004, 11:47 PM
ok
1 on the list. 4 more to go for the special package.

kthan10
31-12-2004, 11:42 AM
ok
1 on the list. 4 more to go for the special package.

Btw who will be contacting us?

qguy
31-12-2004, 03:23 PM
Thanks to Bro Klyt11 for the lobang!!!! Pai seh as this is a delayed FR ( simply too busy)
Here goes.....

Called her & arrange to meet in the afternoon. Juz reach H81 @ JC & she straightaway called... wow so on time ah!!! Told her hotel room no. & in few minutes.... Ding dong. 1st look dun really appeal, but her attitude is great & then lie on bed TCSS for awhile b4 proceeding to bath.
I would say her bath is quite good as she keep on rubbing my didi & tease my ass, added alot of soap to the ass, i ask her y need so much soap? She replied " wait u'll know" after washing off the soap, she still can't keep her hands off my didi juz keep on stroking until i marikita liao, then she said " xiao didi hao da o" ( little bro is so big) Without hesitation, straightaway take my didi into her mouth & gave me a sensual blow at the same time stroking & squeezing my balls!!! Wah Lau.....SONG AH!!!!!! the sight of her kneeling below me blowing me off nearly make me cum.... control & ask her to go bed then slowly play.
Dried ourselves then proceeded to bed, she start off with a normal catbath paying special attention to my nipples & balls then she asked whether wanna cap 4 bj? of course lah!!!! MTL cap straightaway & she blowing like no tomorrow again on my rod. I turned her around to do 69 & she's wet easily, the more i tease her pussy clits the harder she blow till i buay tahan liao & cum in her mouth ( with cap lah) :p
She cleaned me up... & i took a puff, asked me y so fast cum when she's juz starting to get horny? Na Biaz, i tell her u wait.... Finished my cig liao then she started the 2nd round again wif catbath & squeezing my neh neh. This time round she stop halfway & ask me turn over. Gave me a sensual catbath on my back & went all the way down to my ass...AR!!!!!! Wah sei, she's really goood!!!! The feeling was beyond words.... my didi was immediately turned on & was hard like never b4, chop chop cap then begin riding her missionary!!! Pump her for a gd 5 mins then change to sisscor.... she was begging for more & screaming " kuai dian kuai dian" ( Faster faster)
Turned her to side way & continue thrusting as she was grabbing my arms damm tightly.... must really say she's tight & WET!!!! Changed to doggie keep pumping while grabbing a handful of her rythematic shaking tits finally toss her to side way & she was screaming " wo yao gen ni yi qi lai" ( i wanna cum together with u) pumped for awhile more, buay tahan liao cum in her wet, hot pussy ( got cap lah, u think wat??? )
Both of us juz lied on the bed for good old 10 mins then she said to me " yuan lai ni shi wo hu chang long" ( so u r hold tiger hide dragon) :D meaning i dun show my true colors until later part! Wash up together again, paid her & left contented & satisfied man!!!!!

Figure: 34B-26-35
Looks: 6/10
B/J : 8/10
A/R: 9/10
F/J: 8/10
Attitude: 9/10
Damage: 100+20
RTF: Definetely Yes!!!! ( If wallet permits)

Overall, a really great deal!!! Many thanks to Bro Klty11 ( Bro, up u liao)

fcukger
31-12-2004, 04:09 PM
....Overall, a really great deal!!! Many thanks to Bro Klty11 ( Bro, up u liao)

up ur rep+... nice FR... cheers, :D
happy holidays...

qguy
31-12-2004, 04:27 PM
up ur rep+... nice FR... cheers, :D
happy holidays...
Thanks Bro!!!
HAPPY 2005!!!

trek2
31-12-2004, 07:57 PM
[QUOTE=klyt11]if got
5 ppl then $100 include room
10 and above ppl then $90 include room

Wow, thats a piece of good news for bro here,
If the respond can reach 10 and above, siao liao
Think the title got to change to FR loose pussy An Qi kekeke :D
Joking lah, is the last day of the year, guess we need 2 ease some tension from work....
Hey well done for her effort to serve us. Cheers man

lovedragon1971
01-01-2005, 11:01 AM
Thanks bro klytll for the contact. Recently just tried her only. We arrange to meet up at Hotel 81 located in Chinatown outside the main entrance. First glance not very impressive with the look (she claim 23 years old but looks older to me) but who cares man cause me go for service which is more important. Check into the room and slowly both of us take out our own clothes and proceed to the bathroom. Wow, goodness, inside the bathroom she really wash my didi and asshole damn clean and thorough man. Well, after bathing, we proceed to action on the bed and she ask him what I like and how I wanted to do the session. I requested for CIM but she very politely declined, so I said never mind and we proceed with the normal and she starts to licked my 2 nipples, wow, so SHIOK man. After which she ask me to turn over and give me a very nice AR. But maybe too long never unload, after she licked for me for a few minutes only, my didi cannot tahan and eventually offload onto the bed ha ha! But she said never mind, still continued to lick my ass for me for a while more before she clean up the mess that I had created. Felt so pai seh also but she said is natural. Well I would said her good service definitely contribute to this also. After I rest for a while than proceed to washing and like the first time, she wash my didi and asshole very thoroughly clean again. After that we proceed for second action. This time she initiate and ask me is it that I like CIM, if yes, she can obliged but I told her second time very difficult for me to come CIM, so I declined this time and go for normal. Well everything goes the same from the licking of nipples, catbath, AR and BBBJ. I would said she really takes her time to do all this and especially AR and BBBJ. Very long, SHIOK and enjoyable. After which I cannot tahan anymore and go for mission. WOW, she is really tight and in a short while finally shot out my second load. Everthing ends within 1 hour time.

Have to thanks bro ktytll once again for the good contact.

Overall very good services and will definitely RTF if got extra cash, not for her look but for her friendly and good services.

For those bro out there who go for services, this girl is the one must try man.

klyt11
02-01-2005, 02:26 AM
normal. Well everything goes the same from the licking of nipples, catbath, AR and BBBJ. I would said she really takes her time to do all this and especially AR and BBBJ. Very long, SHIOK and enjoyable. After which I cannot tahan anymore and go for mission. WOW, she is really tight and in a short while finally shot out my second load. Everthing ends within 1 hour time.

Have to thanks bro ktytll once again for the good contact.

Overall very good services and will definitely RTF if got extra cash, not for her look but for her friendly and good services.

For those bro out there who go for services, this girl is the one must try man.[/QUOTE]

thanks for your wonderful FR

ricky tay
02-01-2005, 08:14 AM

8/10

Bro,can i have her contact no please.Thanks.

klyt11
02-01-2005, 10:56 PM
anymore FRs? hehe
wish to see more.......

steedy
03-01-2005, 01:17 PM
Tks to Bro klyt11 for this contact.

Called her last friday evenin and picked her at G L31 and drove to Joo Chiat to book a hotel. Quite a petite lady and her FR as follow:-

Look: 6.5/10(Agreed with Bro klyt11)
Body: 7.5/10(abt cup B)
Bbbj: 9/10(really know how to lick and suck)
FJ: 7/10(Tight and make me come fast)
Overall Service: 8.5/10(Very accomodating and friendly) Went for 2 shots too!
Rtf: Maybe if have add vit $$$

Once again, tks Bro klyt11 for her contact.

klyt11
03-01-2005, 09:29 PM
Tks to Bro klyt11 for this contact.

Called her last friday evenin and picked her at G L31 and drove to Joo Chiat to book a hotel. Quite a petite lady and her FR as follow:-

Look: 6.5/10(Agreed with Bro klyt11)
Body: 7.5/10(abt cup B)
FJ: 7/10(Tight and make me come fast)
Overall Service: 8.5/10(Very accomodating and friendly) Went for 2 shots too!
Rtf: Maybe if have add vit $$$

Once again, tks Bro klyt11 for her contact.

you're most welcome.....glad that u enjoy it as well....

axor3333
03-01-2005, 11:49 PM
you're most welcome.....glad that u enjoy it as well....

Bro klyt11

Is An Qi still around. If yes Can I had her contact

thks in advance

Axor

klyt11
04-01-2005, 12:14 AM
Bro klyt11

Is An Qi still around. If yes Can I had her contact

thks in advance

Axor

of course she still around......pls check pm

klyt11
04-01-2005, 03:53 AM
jus did an RTF on her.........wow damn song jus like before.......infact better....
after she learn the skills from all the bro here, she says bros her taught her alot of things......

thank u bro for being so nice to an qi....
she was surprise to get my call....
did her at H81 hollywood, got a theme room..... song song~ she say the room very nice...hehe

hope to see more FRs

flyingx88
04-01-2005, 04:25 PM
Hahah .. wonder if her pussy is still as tight as before now after some much support from bros! :D

Horny07
04-01-2005, 05:17 PM
Firstly got thank bro klyt11 for the contact..will like to up ur points but dun think i can rite?(newbie)... :(
Heres a short FR
Look: 4.5/10(She really look old....n also not the lao chio type...)
Body: 7.5/10(abt cup B the small size type...)
FJ: 8.5/10(Tight)
AR:8(never had one b4)
Overall Service: 10/10(Very accomodating and friendly) Went for 1 shot cause 2nd shot dun come..
Rtf: Nope..not my type of tea..( bros who go for looks i suggest u might want to skip this one..but again bros who look for super great service..shes the one!) :cool:

Cheers!

oohay_lah
04-01-2005, 08:12 PM
EXclusive ! Exclusive! Pictures of Anqi available..hehe more of a queer pictures...heheehe ...... Interested?........ But first of all, got to seek for bro klyt11's approval first !

But then again... thanks bro klyt11 for the intro. Will continue to provide fr & pics once bro nods his head.. hahaha :p

tampenis
04-01-2005, 10:20 PM
cool, i'd like to have her contact, and see the pic too, if possible..

thanks in advance

klyt11
05-01-2005, 02:05 AM
EXclusive ! Exclusive! Pictures of Anqi available..hehe more of a queer pictures...heheehe ...... Interested?........ But first of all, got to seek for bro klyt11's approval first !

But then again... thanks bro klyt11 for the intro. Will continue to provide fr & pics once bro nods his head.. hahaha :p

so it's you that took her pic huh......haha can lah....u post it in a thread here loh.... must recognize her thru her green beads right? lol

okok pls go ahead and post the pic for all to see.....
u got take until her face meh?

klyt11
05-01-2005, 02:07 AM
Hahah .. wonder if her pussy is still as tight as before now after some much support from bros! :D

yap still as tight as before......haha
do give her ur support

asdfghjkl
05-01-2005, 02:10 AM
pix where, where.. want to c ler.. kekeke :)

klyt11
05-01-2005, 02:10 AM
Firstly got thank bro klyt11 for the contact..will like to up ur points but dun think i can rite?(newbie)... :(
Heres a short FR
Look: 4.5/10(She really look old....n also not the lao chio type...)
Body: 7.5/10(abt cup B the small size type...)
FJ: 8.5/10(Tight)
AR:8(never had one b4)
Overall Service: 10/10(Very accomodating and friendly) Went for 1 shot cause 2nd shot dun come..
Rtf: Nope..not my type of tea..( bros who go for looks i suggest u might want to skip this one..but again bros who look for super great service..shes the one!) :cool:

Cheers!

thanks for the good FR

klyt11
05-01-2005, 07:53 PM
no more FRs???

sjb1994
05-01-2005, 07:57 PM
still can find slot to try this.

one day liao, where the picture, I want to see lah. So have excuse to show my boss to take leave. kekekeke

klyt11
06-01-2005, 12:34 AM
still can find slot to try this.

one day liao, where the picture, I want to see lah. So have excuse to show my boss to take leave. kekekeke

dunno leh....the guy with the pic seems like he quite bz.....

klyt11
06-01-2005, 10:17 PM
hmmm wonders where did that guy with the pic go.....
anyway i think an qi going back soon le.....
if anyone haven't go chiong her pls go and chiong her now....

oohay_lah
07-01-2005, 01:55 PM
sorry bros,

pardon me for the delay. was away for a few days. but try to post picture in the thread, can't leh.... can any bros here advise ?? thanks n apologies again !

alan007
08-01-2005, 03:17 PM
Initially wanted to bonk Melissa/An Qi yesterday but last minute got overtime. Therefore arranged to meet her this morning. As agreed, check in a room at one of the hotel Joo Chiat. Called her and told her the room no. Shortly she arrived. As mentioned by those bro, she is not a looker. But still presentable. Chit chat for a while and proceed to the bath room.
She will clean you thoroughly your didi if asking for a BBBJ.

After drying, immediately proceeded to the bed where she will start with cathbath. When she offered AR, I rejected as I do not like such act. Actually I preferred to rub my didi in between those breasts. Till now, still have not
meet any FLs offer such skill. If any bro have such lobang , appreciate if you could PM me.

Here could the high part where she do the BBBJ. It was very very shiok as she will sucked and licked with my whole didi inside her mouth. Lucky, I am 'trained' and therefore can tahan. She mentioned some of the bro, cannot tahan and cummed after the BBBJ. Proceed to the FJ where she sit on top of me. She is really hardworking where she will pumped up and down furiously. Change to sitiing postion to continued the FJ. Her moaniong was soft. Quickly changed to missionary as her CB was damned tight. Continued to pumped heruntil cummed. One thing I liked is that she would not immediately pushed you aside after the FJ but let your didi 'rest' inside her CB for a while. Then slowly she would put out the CD and cleaned your didi.

However, one matter that turned me off is that her HP keeped ringing. Maybe her business is good.

Look : 7/10
Friendliness : 8.5/10
BBBJ : 9.5/10
FJ : 8.5/10 (CB quite tight)

axor3333
08-01-2005, 03:52 PM
Thanks bro Klyt11 for her contact
As promise for her Fr. Call her yesterday evening and make a appt 0945 am next morning at H81 JC She told me that she is stay very near there. Ask me to wake her up at 0930 am. ok.

I gave her a morning call and Surprise that did not went home last night after the last customer which she is still in H81 JC. Ask me to come to her room to met her.

Upon reaching the destination. went up and knocking on the door she was just taking her bath. Tell me to come in. And ask me to to join her in the bathroom. Pay alot of attention on the cleaning of my didi. After bath clean up and lay in the Bed TCSS to me As bro cheongKK she look like old singer Huang Yin Yin. I don't think so. maybe I saw her without make up.

She asked me how I know her I told her you not need to know some much. the most important is that you should had more customer she agreed.
She asked is it from the net. I smile She said…must intro more friend

She ask me what type of dish course do i refer. I told her to show me her kung fu. she reply to me that since did not take her breakfast then she will had a meat banana and two sotong ball first.

You want BBBJ or BJ…she asked. Up to yr taste. she mumbles to herself and inspecting my didi . You looks clean can BBBJ so start to BBBJ me. I like the most she is no rush taking her own sweet time. until I feel like cuming. I told her to stop.

next She started with cat bath…slow and easy…focusing on my nips…couple with soft moans She then slowly licks her way down…hmmm…good patience work from her

Ask me to turn over. now she started to attack my ass with her AR, walao bo tahan.

Feels good? She asked
yes . I replied…

Asked me to turn over again and BBBJ again
After a while she caps me…

You on top or me on top…she asked….
I repied, You on top. Due to the BBBJ and AR. I cum and off load everything.
Both of us was resting for awhile

After that she says she wanted to bath…told her to go ahead later I will join you.

Overall rating

Looks: 5/10 (Looks like late twenty early thirty lady, She told me that you are the only one that did not see me in my make up.)
Body: 6/10 (B-cup on her small frame looks good…except her dark brown nip)
BBBJ: 9/10 (accommodating)
FJ: 9/10(Real moan with tight pussy)
AR: 8/10 (feel was good)
Damages: $100 + $20 tip
Overall: 9.5/10 (Very good service)

As agreed with bro Cheong kK her looks may not be suitable for those who like SYT, her looks maybe 4~5/10 to some As agreed to some bros. due to a good service provided and her tight…overall quite enjoy as she is very willing to learn and communicate.

To all bros Does who like good service must try and give us yr Fr. Do you agreed bro Klyt11? If you need the contact number please PM bro Kly11

BTW she is go back 12 or 13 jan 05. If she is trying to renew or extension her stay.

Once again thank bro Klyt11

cheer

Axor

axor3333
08-01-2005, 04:03 PM
[QUOTE=alan007]
Oh bros Alan

U are the guy after me When she was working U call her hp and she arrange to 12 noon but U turn out early. Very normal She need biz

I had PM a contact to U

cheer

Axor

hAvAnAs
08-01-2005, 05:58 PM
EXclusive ! Exclusive! Pictures of Anqi available..hehe more of a queer pictures...heheehe ...... Will continue to provide fr & pics once bro nods his head.. hahaha :p

can u post the pix of an qi please? After reading all the FRs... i suddenly think of something... 1 of my good buddy he went to thailand and also knew a prc called anqi..then come back singapore and continue to be together with her like a bf... she also abit old one like 30+ and has a kid back in china. So i am really curious if she is the same one... any bro who go try her can maybe ask her if she been to thailand and last time she stayed in dunern road there a condo called naga court.

I will call her maybe later, but later if really turns out to be her.. then abit pai seh liao coz she knows me mah..heehee

klyt11
08-01-2005, 10:26 PM
can u post the pix of an qi please? After reading all the FRs... i suddenly think of something... 1 of my good buddy he went to thailand and also knew a prc called anqi..then come back singapore and continue to be together with her like a bf... she also abit old one like 30+ and has a kid back in china. So i am really curious if she is the same one... any bro who go try her can maybe ask her if she been to thailand and last time she stayed in dunern road there a condo called naga court.

I will call her maybe later, but later if really turns out to be her.. then abit pai seh liao coz she knows me mah..heehee

dun worry bro....i can help to confirm she is not that an qi as mentioned.

hehe.

klyt11
08-01-2005, 10:29 PM
thanks to the bro who posted those wonderful FRs.....
pls keep them coming.....
anyone who needs to bonk her b4 the 12th
pls pm me......

i would like to do some QC, this is for her safety.
those who register in jan 2005 with less than 30 post and more than 10 rep pts, i will not reply.
those who register in dec 2004 with less than 30 post and more than 10 rep pts,
i will not reply.

Reasons, as above. i don't want some AV to bring her back to PRC.
i think all the seniors here will understand. :D

kthan10
08-01-2005, 11:32 PM
Will she be still coming back after she go back?

klyt11
08-01-2005, 11:42 PM
Will she be still coming back after she go back?

franking speaking lah.....i feel like zapping you... cos u r All Talks and No Action.
dunno since when u say u wanna go. go until now still ask this kind of questions will she be back or not...
anyway...i think this is a forum, there should be some like this....

kthan10
08-01-2005, 11:51 PM
franking speaking lah.....i feel like zapping you... cos u r All Talks and No Action.
dunno since when u say u wanna go. go until now still ask this kind of questions will she be back or not...
anyway...i think this is a forum, there should be some like this....

Sorry abt those noobie questions.. Just a question that popped up

axor3333
09-01-2005, 12:12 AM
pls pm me......

those who register in jan 2005 with less than 30 post and more than 10 rep pts, i will not reply.
those who register in dec 2004 with less than 30 post and more than 10 rep pts,
i will not reply.

I agreed with bro klyt11.

klyt11
09-01-2005, 09:56 AM
pls pm me......

those who register in jan 2005 with less than 30 post and LESS than 10 rep pts, i will not reply.
those who register in dec 2004 with less than 30 post and LESS than 10 rep pts,
i will not reply.

think my english abit poor here....haha i would like to change something inside

Redieye
09-01-2005, 05:15 PM
think my english abit poor here....haha i would like to change something inside
Thks to bro klyt11, got her contact n bonk her yesterday(rain whole day thus no assignment from boss). Shall post a short n sharp FR since already some many, bro klyt11 pls dun flame me 4 dis.

Look : 6/10
Bath : SOP (nothing to shout about)
Catbath : 7.5/10 (lick u from back n front, top 2 bottom)
BBBJ : 8.5/10 (good suction, deep throat with rythum)
FJ : 8/10 (tight below, can take all position, good moaning)
Overall : A good bonk but maybe weekend so too many calls & sms keep coming in n she keep stoping to listen & check. Give her a fast 1 for d 1st shot as she requested as she got 2 meet some1 n will b back soon. 2nd rd lagi more call n sms, i give up n tell her to wash up n go, she can concerntrate but i can't thus no 2nd shoot.

RTF : No, too many calls & sms coming in.

steedy
11-01-2005, 04:23 PM
Bro here....she's really a nice FL...and if u dun like to be disturb during ur bonking session, u may ask her to switch her phone to silence or off it. I think she wouldn't mind it one. ;)

Protonut
11-01-2005, 05:03 PM
Fully support Bro Steedy. I'm sure she won't mind. This is what I usually do before action begin, request to off HP, just like going to cinema.

klyt11
14-01-2005, 01:01 AM
an qi is back......will be here for 2 more weeks......
any bros who have missed out on the last bus......time for u to catch..

axor3333
16-01-2005, 12:19 AM
RTF : No, too many calls & sms coming in.[/QUOTE]

Bro Redieye

just did an RTF on her on the same location as before. book a room and call her minute later she arrived. She saw me she is very happy. give me a big hug. Since know her before this time we go slow TCSS for awhile. The rest is SOP

Her service had improved over time in fact is better that must be learning skills from all the bro here, she says some bros taught her alot of skills

BTW - I told her to switch her phone to silence. She agreed.
She will be here till 27/01/05

Does interested can PM bro klyt11 for her contact no.

cheer

axor

klyt11
16-01-2005, 01:57 AM
RTF : No, too many calls & sms coming in.

Bro Redieye

just did an RTF on her on the same location as before. book a room and call her minute later she arrived. She saw me she is very happy. give me a big hug. Since know her before this time we go slow TCSS for awhile. The rest is SOP

Her service had improved over time in fact is better that must be learning skills from all the bro here, she says some bros taught her alot of skills

BTW - I told her to switch her phone to silence. She agreed.
She will be here till 27/01/05

Does interested can PM bro klyt11 for her contact no.

cheer

axor[/QUOTE]

thanks....hehe looks like we are the only 2 to have RTF huh....hehe
anyone else RTF?

WingComm
22-01-2005, 11:22 PM
anyone else RTF?

axor3333
23-01-2005, 08:09 AM
anyone else RTF?

Bro wingcomm

U did not write any thing. Are u going to say that U RTF her? or U are going to write a FR on her

cheer
axor

WingComm
23-01-2005, 08:48 AM
I did RTF her. And it was better than the first time. As tight and more service oriented.

klyt11
23-01-2005, 10:01 AM
think he jus quoted only.....never write anything......
increase his post count? lol :D

axor3333
23-01-2005, 04:31 PM
I did RTF her. And it was better than the first time. As tight and more service oriented.

To all Bro who RTF her. Say the same thing. She feel more comfortable then first time . That show that she can provide a better service

BTW does she switch her handphone to silence or off it

cheer

axor

klyt11
25-01-2005, 09:50 AM
jus got a call from an qi last nite.....
ask me wanna RTF anot..... hehe.... i say no vitamin M lah....
she explained that she was damn horny.... as recently not much customer coming in.....
she mention to me that she will be here for another mth, yes she will be here for chinese new year too.......hehe
so anyone who wanna have a new year bonk can look for her.....
jus let pm me okie....

thanks to all bro....
anyone interested in double happiness anot huh? if so i check with her can arrange anot.....hehe

klyt11
25-01-2005, 10:45 PM
not bad not bad...hehe got quite a few bros responded.......
should be ok......confirm she is going for double happiness haha AKA shuang fei

she has a "tong xiang" claims that her service very good also....
personally have not tired b4....so dun flame me hor.....

damages are $200 for 2 hrs...
anyone interested can pm me....
she also ok with she alone then u bring another gal......
no pro.....
her charges is $100/hr/unlimited shots.

axor3333
25-01-2005, 11:11 PM
not bad not bad...hehe got quite a few bros responded.......
should be ok......confirm she is going for double happiness haha AKA shuang fei
Bro klyt11
Will try and update the FR for U
cheer
axor

klyt11
26-01-2005, 12:33 AM
Bro klyt11
Will try and update the FR for U
cheer
axor

thank you brother~
hehe

jimmy_jyzz
26-01-2005, 01:10 AM
confirm she is going for double happiness haha AKA shuang fei

she has a "tong xiang" claims that her service very good also....
personally have not tired b4....so dun flame me hor.....

damages are $200 for 2 hrs...
anyone interested can pm me....
she also ok with she alone then u bring another gal......
no pro.....
her charges is $100/hr/unlimited shots.
bro u mean she wil brin 1 of her frd to do shuang fei? n is $200 onli?

klyt11
26-01-2005, 09:49 AM
bro u mean she wil brin 1 of her frd to do shuang fei? n is $200 onli?

yes bro that's correct..........
give me a pm if u interested.....
$200/2hr/unlimited shots

rxrider
26-01-2005, 12:01 PM
yes bro that's correct..........
give me a pm if u interested.....
$200/2hr/unlimited shots
elloo.. bro klyt ;) , jus check in this forum and freshies... please forward the no. tq.

ghapks
26-01-2005, 03:40 PM
Hi,

Thks To Bros klyt11.

Saw the previous msg that she is leaving tomorrow (is it true)

Better try calling her fast.

Will FR once tried.

klyt11
26-01-2005, 10:06 PM
i keep on forgetting to post that it excludes room charges haha.....
pai sei huh.....

anyone interested in her contacts pls pm me.....
she will be around for 1 mth

jimmy_jyzz
28-01-2005, 01:38 AM
i hv my 2nd rtf wif anqi on wed nite, she told she do shuangfei oso, n d other girl is her frd ah ying (Xin Gan Nu Ren (Sexy Woman)
Damage is $200/2hr/Unlimited shots excludes room charges
both of them r available at anytime as anqi say she dont worrk at ktv anymore. so bro can call them up anytime, n she prefer goin to joo chiat onli as she dunnoe places in singapore

sjb1994
28-01-2005, 02:52 AM
Bro klyt11, got her contact earlier, than saw a post here say she going back. So now she still carry the same no?

jimmy_jyzz
28-01-2005, 09:58 PM
Bro klyt11, got her contact earlier, than saw a post here say she going back. So now she still carry the same no?
anqi wil be ard even after chinese new yr

klyt11
29-01-2005, 10:48 AM
anqi wil be ard even after chinese new yr

thanks for your help jimmy,
i was tied down this couple of days, so not much time to reply forum...
thank you very much.....

ya she will be around for quite sometime

sjb1994
29-01-2005, 02:11 PM
Thanks bro jimmy and klyt11 for the info.

axor3333
30-01-2005, 09:22 AM
To all Bros

Yes I did a shuang Fei with An Qi (AQ) and Ah Ying.(AY)
As for An Qi Fr , U can read from the earlier thread. I will only give the FR for Ah Ying. Same hunting ground H81JC. Book a room call them. 10 mins later both arrival.I had TCSS with An qi alot due to know her first (RTF)

While 1st Time with AY she a bit shy type. break the Ice, TCSS with her (act burr AQ had told me about her before ). She told me that she quit KTV due to too much raid. Tell me that her room mate working in the same KTV was send back.

when AQ say let take a bath,watching both of them doing strip show in front of me (some bros who like it, colour of the bra, G string)

The bathroom is too small for 3 of us,(does bro who went to H81JC will know) AY soaping the front and AQ soaping the my back, beoy tahan hands are very busy . left hand on the AY and Right hand on AQ (some bro here can intro me short time hotel with bath tub. I think will be more fun)

After the cleaning up session, all on the bed, AY on my left and AQ on right. AQ ask what service I like. I replied well, who like banana or garpes both choose between AQ or AY. Show start, AQ attack below part and AY above chest. I was then busy on the both hands with AY because was easy to access she was then horny. very wet tell me she can't stand any more while AQ BJ until very hard. AY cap me and ride me on top.sound system was then good ask me to change position AQ attached on top part while AY ride on me. wahlan beoy tahan AY ask me to do missionary while I was on top I am busy with AQ , Off load on AY.Can feel that AQ was wet

Take a break TCSS awhile, AY said that I then Good meh. Round Two. now AY attack below while AQ on top. AY was BJ my didi to very hard without waste any time AQ cap me and ride ontop. while my hand busy with AY pussy I notice she wet again. AY told me just like watch a XXX show live. She told me to be fairy AQ that I should finish off with AQ. manged to off load round 2

I had did shaung fei not in Singapore but AQ and AY is the best team. Maybe they know each other.

information for An Qi - See earlier Fr

Name : Ah Ying
Look : 6.5 /10 (Better looking then An Qi)
ht approx. 163cm
boots : 36 B
BBBJ : 6/10 (An Qi is better)
FJ : 8/10

Damage : $200 + $20 tips + $20 hotel +$10 ext + $3 CD)
For fun shuang Fei 2 hrs is too short

RTF - Yes, recover my load and Vit M

bro who interseted can PM bro Klyt11 or me
Does who like my FR can up my rep point too.

thanks

Cheer

Axor

klyt11
30-01-2005, 10:08 AM
thank you Axor for the wonderful FR......
glad that u enjoyed ur session....hehe
hope to have more FR from other bros

axor3333
30-01-2005, 03:48 PM
thank you Axor for the wonderful FR......
glad that u enjoyed ur session....hehe
hope to have more FR from other bros

No prolem. Just some thing to share with all the bros who like shuang fei

see yr PM

cheer
axor

jdi813
31-01-2005, 10:20 AM
Yo any bros here know like what time An Qi works ... tried calling a couple of times but no reply :( ... will try again this afternoon ...

axcesss
31-01-2005, 12:42 PM
sometimes she might be busy or in the shower as she once told me thats why sometimes she cant answer...try again bro and happy bonking
Yo any bros here know like what time An Qi works ... tried calling a couple of times but no reply :( ... will try again this afternoon ...

axor3333
31-01-2005, 01:53 PM
sometimes she might be busy or in the shower as she once told me thats why sometimes she cant answer...try again bro and happy bonking

Maybe she is working like some bros had complaint that she had too much phone call. I think she had put it to silence mode. try again sure can get her

dementorz
07-02-2005, 12:06 PM
finally got the chance to call An Qi after having her number so quite some time. Called her during one of the afternoon last week after finishing some work and feeling horny.......hehehe. She replied saying she busy bit can meet up after one hour. So, i took my time walk walk around and finally after one hour, she really called and we arranged to meet up lavender.

In the room
TCSS a bit, we both complained about the weather and while talking, she came over and gave me a hug and the feeling was so warm, like being comforted by gf. then we proceeed to strip ourselves and went to bathe.

In the bathroom
She make sure the water was not too hot or too cold. So nice of her, and if water too hot, she would test it on herself before showering me. GOOD service. She washed my didi and it was done so comfortably. very gentle, srcubbing the balls so nicely, not too hard not too soft. then she bathe herself and i return her the favour by scrubbing her back too.

On the bed
She lay on the bed waiting for me as i went to det a drink. then she stretched out her hands and pull me on to the bed. we hugged, cuddled before she reached for my didi and started to stroke it in a very tickling way. then she ask me to lay on my front while she did the catbath. while doing that, you can hear her moaning, and that moan really melts your heart but steam your brother. then she turned me around and starting kissing my nipples. i pulled her face towards me and start to french her and again, the feeling was so shiok. then she capped me and started to bj me. all this while, you can hear her famous moaning and her hands were also busy stroking the balls. after that, ask her to go on top and she started riding like no tmr. we change positions and i was on top, finally "missionary" completion.
she went on to hug me even tighter and was still panting after i cum. we finally lie on the bed and she cuddle into my arms and she close her eyes for a while with a big smile on our face.

FR
Body: 6.5 ( not the slim type but a bit fleshy )
boobs: 7/10 ( a very nice "C" cup but with dark nipples )
bj : 7/10 ( good suction, good surround sound )
fj: 7/10 ( accomodating, good body coordination with your moves )
rtf : will be on RTF list

any bros who need her contact, if you still do not have it, can pm me.
this is all about sharing, but please exercise caution when bonking FL.
always.........put on a condom.

happy bonking :D

axor3333
07-02-2005, 05:18 PM
[QUOTE=dementorz]

Bro Dementorz

Do You know that She is leaving silkpore on the 11/02/05

cheer

axor

jdi813
07-02-2005, 07:00 PM
Pai say bros ... here's another one of delayed FRs ... rather busy lately ... also thanks bro klyt11 for the contact ...

Anyway managed to make an appointment with An Qi sometime start last week (think it was a Monday afternoon) ... she's really friendly on the phone. Fixed a timing with her and made arrangements to meet at H81 Joo Chiat ... SOP ... booked a room and waited for her to cum.

She arrived in about 10 mins ... 1st impression ... Average looking with a pretty good body (for guys who are particular about looks don think she will suit u cos she looks kinda mature). Body wise nice neh neh (handful) and perky bum.

TCSS a while were interrupted when her phone rang ... was awhile before she finished and stripped with me for the bath. She will bath for u and basically clean u up rather throughly (quite a good sign service-wise) ... dried off and waited on the bed for her.

Started off with a good catbath ... told her i don need that many patterns just concentrate on my nipples and bro can liao ... kissed, cuddled and was basically teased like hell before she told me she was gonna "kiss" my BFD ... asked if i wanted it capped or not ... told her up to her ... she decided capped ... (ok, i can live with that)

When the phone rang again ... she excused herself and took the call ... i'm quite an easy going kinda guy so i'm willing to give and take a bit as long as the service is good. Wah piang eh ... TCSS with one of her reg customers for like 10 mins ... got bored halfway so hugged her from behind and fondled her boobs and started fingering her ... she gave me a wicked smile in the mirror but managed to hold the conversation a bit longer b4 telling the other guy she was busy and would get back to him again. Now her attention was back on me.

Without even breaking her rythm she pushed me back down and started to BBBJ me ... wah she is GOOD ... her licking, sucking and tongue twirling combo is really shiok ... think got at least 10 mins of mouth action b4 i stopped her ... buah tahan ... told her if she continue sure shoot in her mouth liao ... think she scared really CIM so capped me and proceeded with the FJ.

She started on top cos she wanted to control the initial tempo (ok with me) ... she's quite tight (not as tight as LJ, but good enuf) ... rode me for a while alternating between pumping and grinding actions. Told her slow down can't control anymore ... she told me don resist just let it out and started to lick my nipples while pumping me on top ... DIE ... came almost instantly :p

Took a bath together ... dried off and rested for a while ... TCSS again and she asked me if i was rushing off anywhere ... told her no and she told me business rather slow ... she also no appointments today. Anyway we cuddled and made out a bit ... her hands stroking my bro all the time ... KNN she even managed to get me up again.

Raba raba somemore and she started a BBBJ again ... wat can i say ... SHIOK ... capped me and i rammed her missionary ... pounding her like there was no tomolo ... she damn horny man ... just loves to have her nipples licked ... very GF feel to the bonk. True to form i couldn't cum a second time ... whack her for like the longest of times in missionary-doggie-missionary but still no sign of a 2nd shot ... so gave up and just concentrated on servicing her ... licked and sucked on her clit while fingering her ... alternated with finger strokes and some insertion ... KNN she can be quite a noise maker man ... think she came eventually (had the feet arches, spasming of the muscles) ... anyway she commented that she enjoyed herself so at least everyone went off happy.

Most amazing thing is that the session took almost 2 hours (1h 45m) ... she told me that as long as she has no other arrangements she will try her best to give a 2nd shot if she thinks that they can do it ... KNN how's that for service :D

Offered to send her back ... eventually droppped her and her fren (Ah Ying - looks not bad ... must try the shuang fei sometime soon) at Chinatown b4 going off.

Damage : 100 + 20 for rm (brought my own condoms and lub etc etc)

PS To the guy in the rm beside mine (212) if u r a samster here ... I SALUTE U ...

I cum into the rm ur gal moaning like kena jiat lat jait lat ... AQ come she still moaning ... AQ turned on the TV cos ur gal moaning so loud (but she moan damn sexy sia ... told AQ to get going and compete with u guys ... think we lost in the endurance moaning portion) ... After my 1st shot she still screaming for more ... until AQ ask me if i think they filming some porn film over there ... Pounding AQ during my 2nd round ur gal still at it moaning away ... KNN the moaning ended just b4 i left the place ... U r one hell of a fcuker

dementorz
07-02-2005, 11:12 PM
[QUOTE=dementorz]

Bro Dementorz

Do You know that She is leaving silkpore on the 11/02/05

cheer

axor

ya, bro.....
she told me liao.......
so to all bros who wan to meet her, please hurry.
else got to wait till she's back.
she did mention that she will give me a call when she back......dunno how true?
anyway.......we shall see......
to the bros who oredi make appt........happy bonking :D

dementorz
07-02-2005, 11:16 PM
Pai say bros ... here's another one of delayed FRs ... rather busy lately ... also thanks bro klyt11 for the contact ...

bro, you also got one hell of a FR....
great one....... :D

klyt11
08-02-2005, 01:27 PM
very very good FR from all the bros here.......hehe
ya hurry before she goes back......
alot of sexisfy bros here liao.....hehe

CY-TAY
10-02-2005, 12:57 AM
My first try at writing FR.

Try An Qi today, call her and ask her whether she working today. She say yah so i arrange a time and she ask whether i can go fetch her so proceed to fetch her up.
The first impression i saw her was not too bad still can accept. Very friendly ger start chatting with me in the car. Reach JC 81 and book in. Once in room, she hug me and we french. After that procced to bath, she really make sure that i was wash throughly....hahaha.
After bath she cat lick me all over and start bj...her skill really gd lor. Then proceed to she sit on top of me. Shiok ah can feel very pussy contracting and squeezing my cock.
Try a few position with her and finally come. Wash up again, watch some tv and later she ask me whether i want to screw her again. I told her if she can make my didi marikita then she can do all she want....tis time last quite long i think she cum a few time and dun know she really crying anot...haha.

FR
Body: 7 ( not tat bad not tat gd)
boobs: 7/10 ( quite soft)
bj : 8/10 ( good suction, good surround sound )
fj: 9/10 ( accomodating, contracting pussy skill damm gd )
rtf : will be on RTF list

PS:Thanks Bro dementorz.

ronvo
10-02-2005, 03:08 AM

Anyway managed to make an appointment with An Qi sometime start last week (think it was a Monday afternoon) ... she's really friendly on the phone. Fixed a timing with her and made arrangements to meet at H81 Joo Chiat ... SOP ... booked a room and waited for her to cum.

She arrived in about 10 mins ... 1st impression ... Average looking with a pretty good body (for guys who are particular about looks don think she will suit u cos she looks kinda mature). Body wise nice neh neh (handful) and perky bum.

TCSS a while were interrupted when her phone rang ... was awhile before she finished and stripped with me for the bath. She will bath for u and basically clean u up rather throughly (quite a good sign service-wise) ... dried off and waited on the bed for her.

Started off with a good catbath ... told her i don need that many patterns just concentrate on my nipples and bro can liao ... kissed, cuddled and was basically teased like hell before she told me she was gonna "kiss" my BFD ... asked if i wanted it capped or not ... told her up to her ... she decided capped ... (ok, i can live with that)

When the phone rang again ... she excused herself and took the call ... i'm quite an easy going kinda guy so i'm willing to give and take a bit as long as the service is good. Wah piang eh ... TCSS with one of her reg customers for like 10 mins ... got bored halfway so hugged her from behind and fondled her boobs and started fingering her ... she gave me a wicked smile in the mirror but managed to hold the conversation a bit longer b4 telling the other guy she was busy and would get back to him again. Now her attention was back on me.

Without even breaking her rythm she pushed me back down and started to BBBJ me ... wah she is GOOD ... her licking, sucking and tongue twirling combo is really shiok ... think got at least 10 mins of mouth action b4 i stopped her ... buah tahan ... told her if she continue sure shoot in her mouth liao ... think she scared really CIM so capped me and proceeded with the FJ.

She started on top cos she wanted to control the initial tempo (ok with me) ... she's quite tight (not as tight as LJ, but good enuf) ... rode me for a while alternating between pumping and grinding actions. Told her slow down can't control anymore ... she told me don resist just let it out and started to lick my nipples while pumping me on top ... DIE ... came almost instantly :p

Took a bath together ... dried off and rested for a while ... TCSS again and she asked me if i was rushing off anywhere ... told her no and she told me business rather slow ... she also no appointments today. Anyway we cuddled and made out a bit ... her hands stroking my bro all the time ... KNN she even managed to get me up again.

Raba raba somemore and she started a BBBJ again ... wat can i say ... SHIOK ... capped me and i rammed her missionary ... pounding her like there was no tomolo ... she damn horny man ... just loves to have her nipples licked ... very GF feel to the bonk. True to form i couldn't cum a second time ... whack her for like the longest of times in missionary-doggie-missionary but still no sign of a 2nd shot ... so gave up and just concentrated on servicing her ... licked and sucked on her clit while fingering her ... alternated with finger strokes and some insertion ... KNN she can be quite a noise maker man ... think she came eventually (had the feet arches, spasming of the muscles) ... anyway she commented that she enjoyed herself so at least everyone went off happy.

Most amazing thing is that the session took almost 2 hours (1h 45m) ... she told me that as long as she has no other arrangements she will try her best to give a 2nd shot if she thinks that they can do it ... KNN how's that for service :D

Offered to send her back ... eventually droppped her and her fren (Ah Ying - looks not bad ... must try the shuang fei sometime soon) at Chinatown b4 going off.

Damage : 100 + 20 for rm (brought my own condoms and lub etc etc)

PS To the guy in the rm beside mine (212) if u r a samster here ... I SALUTE U ...

I cum into the rm ur gal moaning like kena jiat lat jait lat ... AQ come she still moaning ... AQ turned on the TV cos ur gal moaning so loud (but she moan damn sexy sia ... told AQ to get going and compete with u guys ... think we lost in the endurance moaning portion) ... After my 1st shot she still screaming for more ... until AQ ask me if i think they filming some porn film over there ... Pounding AQ during my 2nd round ur gal still at it moaning away ... KNN the moaning ended just b4 i left the place ... U r one hell of a fcuker

WALAU damn solid FR<... UP FOR U!! see liao also steam........

bros should take good care of ANqi .! give more tips to her as she is worth the every cent!

dementorz
10-02-2005, 03:12 PM
My first try at writing FR..........
Try An Qi today,.............
PS:Thanks Bro dementorz.

you are welcome, bro
good to hear that you also had a good time.
hope the other bros enjoyed too....
she is worth the money and indeed....she is quite a nice girl. :D

sextronics
10-02-2005, 07:45 PM
dear fellow samsters, fyi an qi will be going back to china the day after tomorrow. if you have yet catch her and wanted to do so, u better fasten up your pace yah. :D

however, she did mentioned she will be back after 1-2 months if she's able to get her visa done.

ah ying, her buddy will be going back to china a week later from now or so.

axor3333
11-02-2005, 04:15 PM
very very good FR from all the bros here.......hehe
ya hurry before she goes back......
alot of sexisfy bros here liao.....hehe

To all bros

An Qi / Melissa had left Silkpore this afternoon. I took the last bus sorry to the bro who wanted to book her in the morning I had send her off to the airport. She had two things want me to write for her to tell her supporter.

First thing she like to say a big thank you to all bros who had supported her during her short stay especially bro klyt11 (See yr PM) who brought her out from KTV and share to our bros here included me. She ready miss "silkpore men"

second thing during the last week she met one bro who screw her and did not pay her service. She had curse this guy for forever bad luck and born baby no backside

BTW An Qi will be back once she got her Visa renew maybe one to two month time . her tong siang Ah Ying did not do anymore FL so bro don't waste yr time calling her she will not answer the phone. She had go on shore with a boy friend and stay with him now

any bros had new gem for me to discover so can share and I will up date FR

cheer
Axor

billybomber
13-02-2005, 03:34 PM
Thanks a million to bro klyt11 for AQ's contact.

I manage to bonk her just before CNY. Too busy and too very late to post any FR. But I am definitely looking forward for her to come back.

RTF - YES YES YES!!!

klyt11
13-02-2005, 11:59 PM
second thing during the last week she met one bro who screw her and did not pay her service. She had curse this guy for forever bad luck and born baby no backside

Curse that guy who bonk and did not pay money...
dun let me know who u r......
toopid man.....spoil our reputation :mad:

dementorz
14-02-2005, 12:03 PM

Curse that guy who bonk and did not pay money...
dun let me know who u r......
toopid man.....spoil our reputation :mad:

bro, feel so bad for an qi......she quite nice girl.
and to all bros out there......
if you no money, then dun think of bonking. rather you think of how to make money.
if you got money but dun wan to pay, then use the money to wrap your didi, PCC all you can and you still save the bucks
if you got money and like to bonk, then you are welcome to share your FR but then....you are warned.........STD do exists.....be responsible.

hope all bros think alike.....
we are all humans..... :D

axcesss
20-02-2005, 09:16 PM
hi,any idea when she be back here

Thanks a million to bro klyt11 for AQ's contact.

I manage to bonk her just before CNY. Too busy and too very late to post any FR. But I am definitely looking forward for her to come back.

RTF - YES YES YES!!!

FatSpider
20-02-2005, 09:21 PM
china girls who curse ppl so evily dont deserve good treatment
its just $100 bux, why say such malicious words
not as if the guy gave her aids and never pay

billybomber
24-02-2005, 12:12 AM
hi,any idea when she be back here

She did mentioned that she will contact some bro if she comes back.

Maybe bro klyt11 will have some hint. :p

axor3333
24-02-2005, 07:12 AM
She did mentioned that she will contact some bro if she comes back.

Maybe bro klyt11 will have some hint. :p

Yes , I will update in the thread again. if U want to know early PM me yr Contact I will sms U once she step upon silkpore land

cheer
axor

russ7756
26-02-2005, 04:30 PM
Bro can u msg me when An Qi back.
thxs. my contact : 9425xxxx

Yes , I will update in the thread again. if U want to know early PM me yr Contact I will sms U once she step upon silkpore land

cheer
axor

axor3333
27-02-2005, 09:45 AM
Bro can u msg me when An Qi back.
thxs. my contact : 9425xxxx

Bro russ

No problem, any bros who also want to know early can PM me

cheer

Axor

axcesss
13-03-2005, 06:35 AM
any idea when anqi is coming back????
thanks...
Bro russ

No problem, any bros who also want to know early can PM me

cheer

Axor

axor3333
13-03-2005, 07:41 AM
any idea when anqi is coming back????
thanks...

The faster is mid apr 05 :cool:

cheer

ianski
13-03-2005, 08:58 AM
hey bro... i'll be DYING to try her out man... tis mth my $low... lucky she returning ard april... swee la... tat mth i'll reserve tat amt specially for her! woo!! bro..i pm u my cnts... incase u forgot to inform me of her return... i dun mind if u pass me hers... or mayb u do an update here!! den i'll pm u again... THX ALOT BRO!! CHEERS!! HAPPY FARKING!!! :D

axcesss
13-03-2005, 07:00 PM
thanks..good too know she be back in april...do update us....will she be using the same number..
thanks
cheers
The faster is mid apr 05 :cool:

cheer

klyt11
11-04-2005, 11:21 PM
Jus got a familar call......hehe

An Qi is back.....those bros waiting for her patiently. kindly pm me and i will setup a date for you.
hurry b4 it's too late....

$100/1 HR/Unlimited Shots/Exclude hotel rm.

best to bring ur own CD hehe :D

axor3333
11-04-2005, 11:55 PM
Jus got a familar call......hehe

An Qi is back.....those bros waiting for her patiently. kindly pm me and i will setup a date for you.
hurry b4 it's too late....

$100/1 HR/Unlimited Shots/Exclude hotel rm.

best to bring ur own CD hehe :D

Bro klty11

You are fast then me. Just had supper with her. Lost weight with Golden hair. her passport stamp for two week only so made a fast one ,

She is using back the old number, Does who did not had her number please PM bro klty11

cheer

-Axor

klyt11
12-04-2005, 12:04 AM
Bro klty11

You are fast then me. Just had supper with her. Lost weight with Golden hair. her passport stamp for two week only so made a fast one ,

She is using back the old number, Does who did not had her number please PM bro klty11

cheer

-Axor

haha okok.....aiya u spell my nick wrongly again.....maybe u too happy liao
KLYT11
ya those who wants her chop chop curry pok ah....

axor3333
12-04-2005, 12:23 AM
haha okok.....aiya u spell my nick wrongly again.....maybe u too happy liao
KLYT11
ya those who wants her chop chop curry pok ah....

Bro Klyt11

Sorry, hand like the leg keke make sure don't do it again. Drop her and she tell me she want to call you. she will miss you too :D

Cheer
axor

axor3333
12-04-2005, 12:39 AM
hey bro... i'll be DYING to try her out man... tis mth my $low... lucky she returning ard april... swee la... tat mth i'll reserve tat amt specially for her! woo!! bro..i pm u my cnts... incase u forgot to inform me of her return... i dun mind if u pass me hers... or mayb u do an update here!! den i'll pm u again... THX ALOT BRO!! CHEERS!! HAPPY FARKING!!! :D

Bro ianski ho say liao she had come back liao do you had yr $$$ liao can go and find her liao if you want number please PM bro klyt11

cheer
axor

klyt11
12-04-2005, 12:55 AM
hi bro Axor3333, i was thinking about some QC.... only bros with more than 50 posts and not less than 10 rep pts are allowed to have her contact. i dun wanna have her deported back or rob or beaten up esp. with recent widespread cases like this.......

ok bros, sorry QC is needed as she is our close fren.

1. more than 50 posts
2. not less than 10 rep pts

this is to safeguard her interest.

oohay_lah
12-04-2005, 10:48 AM
haha, good precautions taken. well done bro.

dementorz
12-04-2005, 11:48 AM
hi bro Axor3333, i was thinking about some QC.... ok bros, sorry QC is needed as she is our close fren............
1. more than 50 posts
2. not less than 10 rep pts...............this is to safeguard her interest.

i agree with you, bro klyt11........
i still have her number also.......those interested can also pm me.
just hope to lighten bro klyt11 load.....
she is a gem.....and deserve good treatment :D

klyt11
12-04-2005, 01:43 PM
i agree with you, bro klyt11........
i still have her number also.......those interested can also pm me.
just hope to lighten bro klyt11 load.....
she is a gem.....and deserve good treatment :D

thanks bro dementorz.... but really no offence. i think axor and me should be jus nice... we will stick to our minimum requirements cos i don't want anything to happen to her.... :)

of course u can recommend ur close frens to her...but for fellow bros here axor and me will do it.
thanks....

axor3333
13-04-2005, 12:04 AM
thanks bro dementorz.... but really no offence. i think axor and me should be jus nice... we will stick to our minimum requirements cos i don't want anything to happen to her.... :)

of course u can recommend ur close frens to her...but for fellow bros here axor and me will do it.
thanks....

Bro Klyt11

Fully agreed with you. Play safe than sorry. :rolleyes:

cheer

Axor

axor3333
13-04-2005, 12:34 AM
Bro klyt11

I told her to be more careful,

cheer

-axor

haha51
13-04-2005, 05:17 AM
hi bro Axor3333, i was thinking about some QC.... only bros with more than 50 posts and not less than 10 rep pts are allowed to have her contact. i dun wanna have her deported back or rob or beaten up esp. with recent widespread cases like this.......

ok bros, sorry QC is needed as she is our close fren.

1. more than 50 posts
2. not less than 10 rep pts

this is to safeguard her interest.
bro remember u gave to me also and i go for her, not everyone with minus point is not trustable.....but maybe u r rite to safeguard her since she become good friend...accident do happen........maybe u can give newbie a chance to go thru their post(for those newbie or guys with negative points), i only dare to post my sincere comment in this thread coz u know i tried her. other thread i dont even dare to ask for number becoz ' ppl with negative points seems ' chow kar' , thats the preception of seniors here. even posting for giving tips also kenna zap!!

klyt11
13-04-2005, 09:37 AM
so far no FR yet.... too many newbies asking for contacts......Axor will handle those that are below my requirements setted.
if senior bros i will pass contact directly...

Axor pls help to verify those newbies who are interested...
some of them might be serious....

thanks bro for your help

dementorz
13-04-2005, 10:05 AM
thanks bro dementorz.... of course u can recommend ur close frens to her...but for fellow bros here axor and me will do it.
thanks....

no problem, bro..........
will do as you suggest.........dun worry

to all bros out there, those that do not meet bro klyt11 QC, please dun make things difficult for me.......
i also wish to share but we must also respect others' wishes
tio boh? bro klyt11 and axor......... :D

CheongKingKong
13-04-2005, 01:35 PM
Wow ....she's back again....this time with golden hair....muahahaha...hope she's fine...

klyt11
13-04-2005, 10:06 PM
no problem, bro..........
will do as you suggest.........dun worry

to all bros out there, those that do not meet bro klyt11 QC, please dun make things difficult for me.......
i also wish to share but we must also respect others' wishes
tio boh? bro klyt11 and axor......... :D

thanks bro dementorz :D

klyt11
13-04-2005, 10:08 PM
Wow ....she's back again....this time with golden hair....muahahaha...hope she's fine...

haha bro CKK still wanna RTF?
hehe she is ready for u

axor3333
13-04-2005, 11:10 PM
so far no FR yet.... too many newbies asking for contacts......Axor will handle those that are below my requirements setted.
if senior bros i will pass contact directly...

Axor pls help to verify those newbies who are interested...
some of them might be serious....

thanks bro for your help

Bro Klyt11 and Bro dementorz

Just to be fair for the newbie, Just like us once a upon a time when we started. I believe some senior bros also given us a chance before we become old bird. If the newbie are serious. I suggest drop me a PM on newbie contact and name. I will pass it to An qi. If uncomfortable by some bros who had only "toa cha" and do not want wife know. please let me know too.

cheer

- Axor

klyt11
14-04-2005, 12:15 AM
Great suggestion Axor.... you're the man~~~
Cheers.... i really hope all these newbies are serious....
no offences to all newbies.... which i was once 1...
jus follow Axor instructions and you will taste heaven :D

Just to be fair for the newbie, Just like us once a upon a time when we started. I believe some senior bros also given us a chance before we become old bird. If the newbie are serious. I suggest drop me a PM on newbie contact and name. I will pass it to An qi. If uncomfortable by some bros who had only "toa cha" and do not want wife know. please let me know too.

cheer

- Axor

haha51
14-04-2005, 06:10 AM

cheer

- Axor

great..like that can give serious newbie a chance to go try out and post FR, for once u will know who is the collector and who is serious but new

dementorz
14-04-2005, 09:09 AM
Great suggestion Axor.... jus follow Axor instructions and you will taste heaven....

i second your thoughts, bro klyt11.....
happy bonking to all bros out there........ :D

jdi813
14-04-2005, 09:40 AM
ok ok ... since no FRs seem to be forthcummin let me start the ball rolling ...

Read with some interest that she is back and will be only here for 2 weeks so decided last night ... wat the hell and gave her a call (i was feeling kinda horny anyway ... + golden hair ... wahahahahaha ... how to pass up the chance) Anyway, called her at bout 10 but she was working ... so she said she would call me back to arrange the details ... i waited till bout 11-ish when she called ... arranged to meet her at the same place (she said she would wait for me in the lobby)

She looks the same ... only thinner ... her hair is not really golden la ... just brownish ... looks quite nice actually ... as usual it's in a pony tail pulled back

Service is as good as i remembered ... went in hugged and chit chatted a bit ... she bathed me throughly ( i mean throughly ) b4 we got down to the action ... her catbath is slow n sensual ... wah piang man ... was up in no time ... she uses her boobs to BM ur bro goot goot ... after wat seems like the longest 10mins she started the BBBJ ... NO HORSE RUN ... lots of licking, teasing, sucking (in my opinion one of the best BJs i've had). Totally no rush at all n it's the wet type of BJ (lots of nua). Did a few variations ... some 69, me kneeling with her on her side giving head ... blah blah blah ... well u get the idea ... she's responsive and once u get her in the mood she give as goot as she gets

She was at it for like 15-20 mins (she took a call in between) ... had to stop her b4 i shot my load ... she jokingly asked if i could cum if she continued blowing ... b4 i can say anything she started licking me again ... SHIOK sia ... managed to control myself much to her amusement.

FJ started with her on top ... she's nice wet n tight la ... got goot feeling sia. Bonked in a couple of positions b4 switching to missionary ... KNN ... she got me in some kind of death grip ... and wouldn't allow me to change positions ... wahahahaha ... so wtf just whacked her till i came.

Hugged me for quite a while after that n i just stayed inside her ... grinding my hips abit. We chatted b4 going for a bath ...

Cleaned up and were back on the bed ... talk cok somemore and she in her usual style tried to get me up for 2nd shot ... but really to dead beat liao so told her no need la ... today sure CMI one. So TCSS a while more, dressed and sent her home.

Her attitude and service is still really top notch :D, went back home a happy, sextisfied cheongster. Damage still the same @ 100 and as usual if she has no other appointments she's not particular about timing ... if i wasn't so tired would have had a longer session.

All bros that visit her please treat her nicely ... in view of all the recent police checks n stuff told her to be more careful when working here.

Anyone interested can read my last FR on her FR An Qi - Feb 2005 (http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?p=807013#post807013)

One more thing ... she got 2 weeks this time round when comin in but if her planning is zun ... will be here for at least 2 months +- abit ... all in 2 week blocks with acouple of days in between ... Happy Bonking ... Cheers

On the way home after drove thru GL and saw the gal in white standing at Darlene ... haizzzz ... no fate la ... everytime i wanna find her she not there ... everytime i whack liao or no time will c here standing there with no business ... wat to do ... :o

jdi813
14-04-2005, 11:09 AM
All bros who want her contact ... please read the recent posts la ... go thru the proper channels ... revert ur requests thru bros klyt11 and axor3333 ... pai say ah ... :o

xxxxxxxxxx
14-04-2005, 12:10 PM
So this is my first FR on her but my second time with her. Call her yesterday afternoon around 1plus. She picked up said she not free. Will call me later. So wait until 2plus, she finally call. Arranged 2 meet at 3pm, usual place. Reached there n saw her already wait at e lobby. I faster book e rm n grap her 2 e lift. In e rm, i say i miss u alot n when she heard that, she look happy. We tcss abit then went bath. Bath is sop la. Still wash e didi throughly. In bed, her bbbj is good n i like her AR e best. Feel like im going e outer space liao. Then she cap me n went on top of me. Pump 4 awhile, i come already. Then go bath again. On bed, we tcss. Then she start her action again. She give me a strong n good bbbj n my didi really 2 fight again. She cap n go ontop again. This time she pump 4 5 mins, n i still strong. She said she wanted 2 come already n ask me 2 grap her boobs hard. But i still going. Then i turn her over, n pump her hard. Oh, she say faster, faster. This make me turn on n pump her fast n strong.Oh she say she coming again n her legs grap me hard. I can feel she breath heavily n her pussy are very very wet. So i myself cannot tahan n unload. Then we bath again. Later we leave e hotel n drive her home. Oh, i will find her again. That 4 sure. Sorry if my FR is no gd, pls 4give me as is my first FR. TKS. HAppy reading n bonking. :) :)

CheongKingKong
14-04-2005, 01:32 PM
haha bro CKK still wanna RTF?
hehe she is ready for u

She still remember me??!!??
:eek:

klyt11
14-04-2005, 11:27 PM
She still remember me??!!??
:eek:

i believe so....she has a good memory....hehe

axor3333
15-04-2005, 12:00 AM
[QUOTE=jdi813]ok ok ... since no FRs seem to be forthcummin let me start the ball rolling ...

Bro jdi813

hope you will ready enjoy till you drop ;) wahlan bro you got no horse run :D .

cheer

axor

benjaminlow
15-04-2005, 01:49 AM

cheer

- Axor[/QUOTE]

Thanks Bro Axor for being understanding.
I'm one of the newbies who are interested and would like to have a chance
to "tao cha" when tigress not ard..i had PM u on my contact liao,looking forward to your reply,thanks.

klyt11
15-04-2005, 10:04 AM

cheer

- Axor

Thanks Bro Axor for being understanding.
I'm one of the newbies who are interested and would like to have a chance
to "tao cha" when tigress not ard..i had PM u on my contact liao,looking forward to your reply,thanks.[/QUOTE]

wow why u kena zap until like that?
poor u leh....after u post FR i up u okie.... :D

benjaminlow
15-04-2005, 10:50 AM
poor u leh....after u post FR i up u okie.... :D[/QUOTE]

Aiya long story...sure,will put up a lengthy FR after i filled up my stomach.
"Tao cha" need some skills also lei,bro.. :p

klyt11
15-04-2005, 10:36 PM
poor u leh....after u post FR i up u okie.... :D

Aiya long story...sure,will put up a lengthy FR after i filled up my stomach.
"Tao cha" need some skills also lei,bro.. :p[/QUOTE]

okok sure..hope u enjoy urself...

axor3333
15-04-2005, 11:11 PM
.i had PM u on my contact liao,looking forward to your reply,thanks.[/QUOTE]

Bro Ben

I had pass her your contact, Does An qi SMS you ? :D

waiting for your FR

cheer

axor

billybomber
15-04-2005, 11:42 PM

She is still using her old no??? Thanks to bro klty11 who gave me the contact to try her. I will try to book her next week. :cool:

benjaminlow
16-04-2005, 12:59 AM
.i had PM u on my contact liao,looking forward to your reply,thanks.

Bro Ben

I had pass her your contact, Does An qi SMS you ? :D

waiting for your FR

cheer

axor[/QUOTE]

Bro Axor,
Really thanks for the arrangement but she sms me very late lei,by the time she sms me, i already reached home from work liao...
I've to secretly call her when my Tigress asleep..
Anyway arrange a session with her on next week as
this weekend a bit busy doing house shifting lah..
By the way,she sound v sweet and horny over the phone.
Can't wait to try on her and in return i PM u something good.

klyt11
16-04-2005, 11:13 PM
so how benjamin.....did it already??? hehe :D

hope u really enjoyed it...........
looking forward to your FR.......

axor3333
17-04-2005, 08:19 AM
great..like that can give serious newbie a chance to go try out and post FR, for once u will know who is the collector and who is serious but new

Bro haha

What happen to you kanna zapp until so jilat. For her safety, Yes, I am keep the number in case some thing happen to her. who the serious and who are collector . I will delete all contact when I she leave silkpore Bro klyt11 do you agreed with me

BTW . I am not a OKT. I am just helping a firend . Does bros who had contact of her can verify

Cheer

Axor

klyt11
17-04-2005, 12:28 PM
Bro haha

What happen to you kanna zapp until so jilat. For her safety, Yes, I am keep the number in case some thing happen to her. who the serious and who are collector . I will delete all contact when I she leave silkpore Bro klyt11 do you agreed with me

BTW . I am not a OKT. I am just helping a firend . Does bros who had contact of her can verify

Cheer

Axor

hehe agree.... ya we are not OKT... we are jus helping her as a fren...

klyt11
17-04-2005, 03:18 PM
insanity08 <--- not sincere at all...ask an qi to call her but then hang up on her then sms her and talk cock....
that's why these newbies spoils images of those newbies that are serious in getting a real bonk....

Incoming~~~ ARTY~~~ :mad:

klyt11
17-04-2005, 11:13 PM
no respond from him.....maybe never log in already.....
anyone interested to get an qi's contact pls pm me.......
chinese only

layang
17-04-2005, 11:29 PM
Hello Bro Klyt11,

Can I have An Qi's number pls. Already PM u, pls check ur PM.

Thanks alot !!

axor3333
17-04-2005, 11:29 PM
no respond from him.....maybe never log in already.....
anyone interested to get an qi's contact pls pm me.......
chinese only

Bro klyt11

I had some newbie asking for contact sound like not chinese so I reply she on speak mandarin not ang mo hehe

cheer

klyt11
18-04-2005, 12:15 AM
Bro klyt11

I had some newbie asking for contact sound like not chinese so I reply she on speak mandarin not ang mo hehe

cheer

haha icic...maybe too much english education....that's why the english all slang slang hehe :D

klyt11
18-04-2005, 09:47 AM
endurance moaning portion) ... After my 1st shot she still screaming for more ... until AQ ask me if i think they filming some porn film over there ... Pounding AQ during my 2nd round ur gal still at it moaning away ... KNN the moaning ended just b4 i left the place ... U r one hell of a fcuker

thanks bro jdi813 for upping my pts...... :D

jdi813
18-04-2005, 09:52 AM
thanks bro jdi813 for upping my pts ...wahahahahahahaha ... no sweat ... thanks for the intro back then ...

like i said farnie i took so long to do it ... must be the short term memory loss from too much bonkin :p

Ayumi Kinoshita (http://www.eccentrix.com/members/jaddicted/kinoshita/kinoshita.html) is one of my favourite gals too :D

klyt11
20-04-2005, 10:44 AM
no more FRs from bros who tried her???
some silly guy threaten An Qi.....
lousy piece of shit.....this type of ppl spoils singaporean men's reputation

mikewhisky
20-04-2005, 01:19 PM
Thanks to bro. klyt11 to pass me the contact when she here b4. Call her last saturday & ask for 2pm slot,she said ok.Reach there 1355hrs & she already at the lobby waiting.Ask her to book room for how long & she said 2hrs,so book room & when up togather.Inside tcss abit than she say let bath so i say ok,bath was sop,dry up & when to bed.In bed tcss rabar2 than she bbbj me,OMG her BBBJ was soooooogoooooood that i cannot tahans ask her to cap me than blow for me again till I unload,it so sioek man.She when to washup and I rest on bed to watch tv, she came out & lay beside me.We tcss a while than she hold my didi & play with it,my didi slowly stand up again, so she bring me to toilet washup back to bed & start to bbbj again.This time round I tahan abit longer than she help me to put on cd 7 ride me while i holding her two mountains.But due to her Vgood bbbj I unload too fast after a while.Wash & paid her, & b4 she left for her next appointment ask me to look for her again.By the way during the session a few bro call up & she have to stop to ans. call, that show a lot ppl looking for her,so bro that want to try her must act fast.Thanks for reading my half pass six singlish FR.

jdi813
20-04-2005, 02:47 PM
... some silly guy threaten An Qi ...Wah lau eh ... gets u pissed off sometimes when u read about idiots like that :mad: ... sad fugs who threathen the gals ... GET A LIFE PAL !!!!!! U should just stay home n play with urself ... Make us regular cheongsters sia suay only ...... Thanks for reading my half pass six singlish FR ...Good FR bro ... keep them cummin :D ... her BBBJ is really power sia ... no horse run ...

klyt11
20-04-2005, 02:55 PM
Wah lau eh ... gets u pissed off sometimes when u read about idiots like that :mad: ... sad fugs who threathen the gals ... GET A LIFE PAL !!!!!! U should just stay home n play with urself ... Make us regular cheongsters sia suay only ...Good FR bro ... keep them cummin :D ... her BBBJ is really power sia ... no horse run ...

ya it's really sad that some ppl like to do these stupid acts......

ya good FR man....

Power
20-04-2005, 03:56 PM
Can I have An Qi contacts...? Is she still in SG

axor3333
21-04-2005, 01:26 AM
Can I have An Qi contacts...? Is she still in SG

Yes, one more week

cheer

Nato17
21-04-2005, 04:05 AM
Promised Brother klyt11 to do a FR on her so here is my virgin report on SammyBoy.

Had just argued with my significant other and was sore with her so decided that I needed to destress so I checked my pm and found that brother klyt11 had kindly provided me An Qi's phone though I am a noob here. So brother klyt11 thank you for your kindness.

Picked her up at about 11:30 pm at her place. Kinda lost my way since she directed me to another place but luckily my sense of direction not so bad. She directed me to JC 81. Not your SYT type of girl. I would say really not good looking but what I was hoping to try was the contracting pussy muscles that everyone was talking about.

Took a very SOP bath with her. Fondled her breast and found them to be real, small but still real nevertheless. Her face would be what I would really put a paper bag over really in terms of standard but a fuck is still a fuck wouldn't you say bros? But still got into bed, she was a rather interesting girl.

Her first words to me were how would you like to play. A brother previous stated that in their FR, so it was like deja vu all over again. Anyway, told her to not lick my nipples or catbath but just go straight. Asked me if I wanted to do a BJ. Guess I had nothing to lose and she started to give me a BBBJ. Not a whole lot of suction but a lot of licking on the underside. Still a good BBBJ if you must.

After about 10 mins, I wanted to enter her and try her infamous tunnel of love that so many have been victims off and have been described as Tight. Well, maybe it is me, being such a small penis man....:) That I found her just average. I was hoping for her contracting muscles but found it just average. But nevertheless she tries hard.

Looks: 3/10
BBBJ: 6/10 (A lot of licking of the helmet)
FJ: 5/10 (Was looking forward to the contracting pussy muscles but I was kinda disappointed)
Tightness: Ok but certain tried a lot of other girls who were tighter
Feeling: GF if you must. Tries hard to please you.
Plus points: Very pleasant girl. Tries hard to please. Accomodating.
Minus points: Definitely not 20s, but 30s I would say. Not a looker like your normal PRC girls.
RTF: Not at the moment. Have better targets.

Just my two cents worth of opinion.

But let me put it this way, brother klyt11 is a nice guy to provide me a FR even though I lack points. Ask him for the contact if you wish to try. Thanks once again for the opportunity to service her or rather her servicing me.

-Nato

Nato17
21-04-2005, 04:08 AM
no more FRs from bros who tried her???
some silly guy threaten An Qi.....
lousy piece of shit.....this type of ppl spoils singaporean men's reputation

She is a nice girl even though not my kind of tea. Come on guys be nice to women.

-Nato

klyt11
21-04-2005, 10:52 AM
Promised Brother klyt11 to do a FR on her so here is my virgin report on SammyBoy.

Had just argued with my significant other and was sore with her so decided n.

But let me put it this way, brother klyt11 is a nice guy to provide me a FR even though I lack points. Ask him for the contact if you wish to try. Thanks once again for the opportunity to service her or rather her servicing me.

-Nato

good FR!~ no pro.. was jus helping her out... guess your standard for gals quite high... hehe anyway if u found any that u think is a gem...remember to share with me...maybe we will have more or less the same taste..hehe

klyt11
21-04-2005, 07:30 PM
there is a possibility of a samster trying to be funny and posting An Qi's number openly on a thread... Here (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?p=935138#post935138)

i am waiting for the bro to verify if he did post a wrong number on it. if he did i hope he changes it... if not i ask for all the big bros here to bomb his ass out of here...
he could be the same guy that threaten An Qi as well...

thanks bro jimmy for alerting me... this is the type of bro we look for.

klyt11
22-04-2005, 10:16 AM
thanks to Sam for blocking the Page to this nuisance...
appreciated it.... :)

jimmy_jyzz
22-04-2005, 07:00 PM
there is a possibility of a samster trying to be funny and posting An Qi's number openly on a thread... Here (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?p=935138#post935138)

i am waiting for the bro to verify if he did post a wrong number on it. if he did i hope he changes it... if not i ask for all the big bros here to bomb his ass out of here...
he could be the same guy that threaten An Qi as well...

thanks bro jimmy for alerting me... this is the type of bro we look for. btw bro remind anqi to change a new nos once her old nos finish d $ to play safe. btw bro anqi sunday 8pm to 2am wil nt be in spore, she is goin to malaysia so tat can extend 2 more weeks in spore

axor3333
22-04-2005, 09:17 PM
thanks to Sam for blocking the Page to this nuisance...
appreciated it.... :)

Bro
what a good job had done

cheer

klyt11
23-04-2005, 09:32 AM
btw bro remind anqi to change a new nos once her old nos finish d $ to play safe. btw bro anqi sunday 8pm to 2am wil nt be in spore, she is goin to malaysia so tat can extend 2 more weeks in spore

ya she has the intention already

insanity08
23-04-2005, 08:54 PM
i called her leh she like very busy... nv pick up my call ...

klyt11
24-04-2005, 11:41 AM
i called her leh she like very busy... nv pick up my call ...

maybe she in the mist of serving one of our bros... try calling her again or u pm me ur contact and name i will give it to her so that she knows u r reliable then u will get the bonk...there have been too much recent nuisance calls

insanity08
24-04-2005, 03:27 PM
There have been too many people nothing better to do ... go make a fool out of themself and do stupid things ... therefore creating so much inconvenience to all the brothers man ...

Fallen_Demon
24-04-2005, 11:25 PM
hi brothers out there, im a newbie over here and apologize if i have done or wrote anything wrong in here.... yeah read abt the FL n my friends n i were interested in ON. Yeah so just wondering if u all have any lobangs that can intro to us for ON.... we looking for FL that are willing to ON..... thanx bros out there... :)

klyt11
26-04-2005, 09:54 AM
anymore bros who need contacts for an qi?
she has been getting very horny lately....

kthan10
26-04-2005, 11:05 AM
maybe i will need it... Was thinking wat to do after my exams

klyt11
26-04-2005, 05:44 PM
maybe i will need it... Was thinking wat to do after my exams

not you again.........
u go sleep with snake lah...since 2 mths ago say until today still have find her... :D

kthan10
26-04-2005, 06:56 PM
apologies to u brother.. was very busy with projects

kthan10
26-04-2005, 07:03 PM
Will try to find time to patronise her...

She's still using the same number?

klyt11
27-04-2005, 12:06 AM
Shuang Fei coming up....
who interested pls book early to avoid disappointment...
look out for this space for further news :D

axor3333
27-04-2005, 12:33 AM
Shuang Fei coming up....
who interested pls book early to avoid disappointment...
look out for this space for further news :D

An qi is leaving on the 09 May Does interested bros need contact please PM bro Klyt11

cheer

klyt11
30-04-2005, 04:10 PM
axor3333...waiting for your FR....

alexch
30-04-2005, 05:00 PM
HIbrudder klyt11, after reading yr FR, NOSE START BLEEDING LIAO.
DUN MIND PM ME HER CONTACT NUMBER.

THANKS ALOT.

axor3333
30-04-2005, 06:17 PM
axor3333...waiting for your FR....
Bro you are the man. Anqi do shuang fei with her room mate.

Check in the Same location JCH81. TCSS with An qi very close with me by now but Room mate call Xiao Xia is a bit shy. She is very tall and slim lady very new here not that experience then An qi (Old bird) willing to learn.

Round one. Xiao Xia attack me below my belt give me a Bj with cap while Anqi attack me above my belt. very busy man. both hand was busy playing with two pussy after a while Xiao Xia became very wet and start to riding me like a horse while both my hand was so busy with two different size papaya
after a while I off load.

Rest for a while TCSS with Xiao xia. Holding a student pass working Part time in KTV

Round Two. Anqi BBBJ me she know what I like ( RTF too many Times) look like lover by now. while I playing with Xiao xia falling papaya. after a while Anqi riding me like mad. and off load again. Just like king serve by young ladies

I will only give xiao xia rating as An qi is my lau siang hou whose interset read the early posting

Xiao Xia

tall : approx. 1.72 m
boob: 35D falling papaya

Do intereseted can PM me or Bro klyt11 for Anqi contact

cheer

axor

klyt11
30-04-2005, 09:47 PM
Bro you are the man. Anqi do shuang fei with her room mate.

Check in the Same location JCH81. TCSS with An qi very close with me by now but Room mate call Xiao Xia is a bit shy. She is very tall and slim lady very new here not that experience then An qi (Old bird) willing to learn.

Round one. Xiao Xia attack me below my belt give me a Bj with cap while Anqi attack me above my belt. very busy man. both hand was busy playing with two pussy after a while Xiao Xia became very wet and start to riding me like a horse while both my hand was so busy with two different size papaya
after a while I off load.

Rest for a while TCSS with Xiao xia. Holding a student pass working Part time in KTV

Round Two. Anqi BBBJ me she know what I like ( RTF too many Times) look like lover by now. while I playing with Xiao xia falling papaya. after a while Anqi riding me like mad. and off load again. Just like king serve by young ladies

I will only give xiao xia rating as An qi is my lau siang hou whose interset read the early posting

Xiao Xia

tall : approx. 1.72 m
boob: 35D falling papaya

Do intereseted can PM me or Bro klyt11 for Anqi contact

cheer

axor

bravo lah~ brother~ hehe
good for you... ya i heard about the falling papaya...then i was abit turned off hehe i am not a falling papaya man...but 35D is damn big leh...hehe

klyt11
03-05-2005, 04:40 PM
anybody else tried the shuang fei????
hehe pls post ur FR hor.... :D

jdi813
03-05-2005, 05:54 PM
Was out with some frens drinking last night ... feeling damn moody (cos of a PRC, she's really havin a great impact on my moods man ... but that's another story) ... was so sian i just called An Qi (figured a good whack would make me feel better) ... arranged to meet her at the usual place in 20mins. Told my frens i was going off for some "mood therapy" and made a move.

Bought a pack of rubbers on the way and reached the hotel with 5 mins to spare. Called her, but turns out she was already there ... talk about prompt response.

Went up n in the room ... talk cok abit b4 goin for a bath

Bath : very through
Catbath : as usual ... good ... she knows the sensitive areas and how to use her tongue n body to tease u ...
BBBJ : wat can i say ... she gives one of the BEST BJ's i've ever come across ... lots of licking n wet lovin ... simply put it's SHIOK man.

In between decided to practice my tongue fu abit ... hey must stay current man ... ever since all my fark buddies went back ... not been gettin much practice ... anyway she seemed to enjoy herself

BBBJ : after that it's back to me enjoyin myself
FJ : started with her on top ... pumpin ... grindin ... finally cannot tahan flip her to missionary and whacked her till i came. After cummin she still hugged me tight and we stayed cuddlin for quite abit ... her pussy is nice and well tight i suppose ... still had good feeling after i pumped somemore b4 pullin out.

Bathed ... talked cok abit b4 she wanted to try for round 2 ... but was quite shack so told her to wait abit ... anyway dunno how we ended up talkin cok longer than expected ... in the end as per my usual pattern ended the session with only 1 shot out ... guess i'm not as energetic as i used to be :o. Bought some prata for her along the way back home ...

On the whole still one of the most better bonks i've ever had ... damage is the same at 100 ... no rush at all (we checked in at about 2330 and only checked out at 0200 ... maybe i was lucky ... so far all my sessions with her r usually not followed by any others) ... and a very accomodating and proactive lady

Just something to share with all bros out there ...

if u really keen on makin an appointment with her ... just keep it short n sharp ya ... tell her the time u wan ... and only make an appointment if ur serious ...

dun be one of those bo liao pple who keep sms-in her to either play a fool or make a nuisence of themselves by wanting to chit chat with her via sms ... she showed me the kind of sms-es she gets ... and well there r apparently some real lifeless poeple out there ...

she's a nice gal ya ... so treat her nice as well ... just my thoughts on this spammin issue she's goin thru

axor3333
03-05-2005, 09:10 PM
]

Bro jdi813

You arrange with her shuang fei once and try out the different. I advice her to look for some parter who good in make love like her. No horse run. I think Xiao Xia(Very new) no experience is not yr taste.

cheer

axor

ricky tay
03-05-2005, 10:49 PM
Was out with some frens drinking last night ... feeling damn moody (cos of a PRC, she's really havin a great impact on my moods man ... but that's another story) ... was so sian i just called An Qi (figured a good whack would make me feel better) ... arranged to meet her at the usual place in 20mins. Told my frens i was going off for some "mood therapy" and made a move.

Bought a pack of rubbers on the way and reached the hotel with 5 mins to spare. Called her, but turns out she was already there ... talk about prompt response.

Went up n in the room ... talk cok abit b4 goin for a bath

Bath : very through
Catbath : as usual ... good ... she knows the sensitive areas and how to use her tongue n body to tease u ...
BBBJ : wat can i say ... she gives one of the BEST BJ's i've ever come across ... lots of licking n wet lovin ... simply put it's SHIOK man.

In between decided to practice my tongue fu abit ... hey must stay current man ... ever since all my fark buddies went back ... not been gettin much practice ... anyway she seemed to enjoy herself

BBBJ : after that it's back to me enjoyin myself
FJ : started with her on top ... pumpin ... grindin ... finally cannot tahan flip her to missionary and whacked her till i came. After cummin she still hugged me tight and we stayed cuddlin for quite abit ... her pussy is nice and well tight i suppose ... still had good feeling after i pumped somemore b4 pullin out.

Bathed ... talked cok abit b4 she wanted to try for round 2 ... but was quite shack so told her to wait abit ... anyway dunno how we ended up talkin cok longer than expected ... in the end as per my usual pattern ended the session with only 1 shot out ... guess i'm not as energetic as i used to be :o. Bought some prata for her along the way back home ...

On the whole still one of the most better bonks i've ever had ... damage is the same at 100 ... no rush at all (we checked in at about 2330 and only checked out at 0200 ... maybe i was lucky ... so far all my sessions with her r usually not followed by any others) ... and a very accomodating and proactive lady

Just something to share with all bros out there ...

if u really keen on makin an appointment with her ... just keep it short n sharp ya ... tell her the time u wan ... and only make an appointment if ur serious ...

dun be one of those bo liao pple who keep sms-in her to either play a fool or make a nuisence of themselves by wanting to chit chat with her via sms ... she showed me the kind of sms-es she gets ... and well there r apparently some real lifeless poeple out there ...

she's a nice gal ya ... so treat her nice as well ... just my thoughts on this spammin issue she's goin thru
Bro,can i have the prc contact no?i would like to try her since yr fr is so good. thanks.

dandan2512
04-05-2005, 12:31 AM
its been a longtime since my last fr.thks to bro axor for anqi's contact.as my story writing is not good therefore provide a short fr...:)

look: 7.5/10
body: 34b-25-34 (mi not veri gd at measurement)
bbbj: yes (solid)
ar: yes (a good and solid lick)
fj: 7.5/10 (enjoying herself and provide gd sevice and tight pussy)
overall: 8/10
rtf: yes if time allows

i agreed with fellow bros stating anqi is a nice gal.she believed in providing gd services.if u treat her nice she will treat u nice in return. overall i have a sextifactory session with her.......:D

axor3333
04-05-2005, 12:43 AM
its been a longtime since my last fr.thks to bro axor for anqi's contact.as my story writing is not good therefore provide a short fr...:)

look: 7.5/10
body: 34b-25-34 (mi not veri gd at measurement)
bbbj: yes (solid)
ar: yes (a good and solid lick)
fj: 7.5/10 (enjoying herself and provide gd sevice and tight pussy)
overall: 8/10
rtf: yes if time allows

i agreed with fellow bros stating anqi is a nice gal.she believed in providing gd services.if u treat her nice she will treat u nice in return. overall i have a sextifactory session with her.......:D

Bro dandan

Don't Mention. Good lobang we will share.hope you will enjoy it.

cheer

klyt11
04-05-2005, 04:57 PM
wonderful FR from all the bros who visited her... hurry for those who are interested. she will be going back this 9th may

klyt11
06-05-2005, 05:39 PM
funny leh...alot of ppl take phone no. but no FRs....
hehe too shiok forget to write FR ah......

come come bros... dun shy k..... hehe :D

klyt11
08-05-2005, 10:36 PM
nowadays like no one like to post FR.... funny.. bros...why u so shy... come and post FR if u r good i will up ur rep... haha :D

dandan2512
10-05-2005, 01:07 AM
bro,rtf count?hehehehe...:D...btw when is she coming back?

axor3333
10-05-2005, 07:06 AM
bro,rtf count?hehehehe...:D...btw when is she coming back?

bro

she will be back 2more (11/05/05) evening

cheer
axor