PDA

View Full Version : 19yo Malay Ger

Mr_Cusious
20-12-2004, 03:54 PM
Call this 19yo malay ger, to bonk but reply me that she is on period so cannot bonk but often me a bj.

Meet her at her place, to my suprised was a damn chio gal a bit lian.Went to the top floor of the carpark n is very dark n discreet as house not convenience.

She gave me a veri GF type of feeling. We talk dirty for a while n she said she is horny then start on heavy petting, she is a good kisser n i touch every part of her body, except the part when she have her kotex on.I sucked her pink nipple although her boob not veri big then she started HJ on me n removed my pants n tight. Tell me she like to suck raw as she dnt like the taste of condom unless got flavour type,but she dnt like raw bonk then immediately start putting her mouth into my steamed dick.As she go deeper n deeper,her position changes n she suck n lick n nip my dick in various way. She lick n suck n nip n tickle my balls in various position n way causing me to b very excited n my sperms to oozed out n cum in her mouth as i like her sluty looks at that veri point of time.

After that we help each other to wear our pant n leave.

looks :8/10
bj :8/10
hj :6/10 (not so good at it n tired easily)
fj : sure will call her again another time.

total damage $50 + $20(tips) = $70

Any brother interested pls up my point as i already have veri low points, can PM me for her number. I will only exchange the number once i verify it,bcause i kanna a lot of fake number already.

I have sme local n foreign FL in hand so any brother interested to xchange can also PM me or email me at [email protected].

lawry
20-12-2004, 04:00 PM
hahahhaha..

guys...

get ready and zap this guys rep point to -999...

his FR is fake.. read carefully and u will know why i say that....

cheers

lawry

robertking
20-12-2004, 04:04 PM
hahahhaha..

guys...

cheers

lawry
fake meh...read which part......shit I just pm him IT contact to exchange..... :(

kiro
20-12-2004, 04:07 PM
hahahhaha..

guys...

cheers

lawry

bro lawry, can enlighten? so that i can draw first blood... zapping him that is... hehehe

BobbyChan
20-12-2004, 04:10 PM
bro,

FJ: sure will call her again another time.

she period right.... ;)

Maybe you misunderstand FJ but your FR abit funny lah, dont know jow to say like fish missing its tail just dont feels right.

Anyway me no expert.

lawry
20-12-2004, 04:11 PM
malay gal dont have pink nipples... only lite brown the best...

BobbyChan
20-12-2004, 04:13 PM

Bro lawry maybe he colour blind. :p

hann73
20-12-2004, 04:15 PM
hahaha, lol. I thought what...... So I see Malay gal definitely dun have pink nipples? Sorry, never tried, but interesting fact, cheers.

waypastprime
20-12-2004, 04:15 PM
but she dnt like raw bonk then immediately start putting her mouth into my steamed dick..

How does she put her mouth into your dick? :confused: :confused:

robertking
20-12-2004, 04:16 PM
Bro lawry maybe he colour blind. :p
no lah...he already said the carpark is too dark....... :D

95-emperor
20-12-2004, 04:20 PM
:mad: COME ON DONT TAKE US FOR FOR SUCKERS

stud
20-12-2004, 04:21 PM
u must be the boyfriend & OKT right - for this girl ?
I know who u r !
Faker !

lawry
20-12-2004, 04:26 PM
no lah...he already said the carpark is too dark....... :D

carpark so dark can see pink nipples?!??!?!?? :confused:
anyway,

during my younger days.. when i cheong fire (when douglas O was a singer there.. 13/14 years back??)/zouk.. have bonk quite a number of malay ONS.. never seen one with pink nipples...

Castrol
20-12-2004, 04:35 PM
How does she put her mouth into your dick? :confused: :confused:

hahaha... this must be the best part of the FR!
hmm... in this case, FR=Fake Report?

Frankiestine
20-12-2004, 04:38 PM
anyway,

during my younger days.. when i cheong fire (when douglas O was a singer there.. 13/14 years back??)/zouk.. have bonk quite a number of malay ONS.. never seen one with pink nipples...
Hehehe maybe this one for special effect put luminous pink paint on her nipples as a "beacon in the dark"..... :D

Triple XXX
20-12-2004, 04:43 PM

carpark so dark can see pink nipples?!??!?!??

Bro, u make my days :D

robertking
20-12-2004, 04:46 PM
anyway,

wah lau..u so serious....tekan me lidat.....
so when is ur open house?? :D

gotthisgotthat
20-12-2004, 04:51 PM
[QUOTE=waypastprime]How does she put her mouth into your dick? /QUOTE]

hehe ....... :D that's cool!!!!!! let me imagine!

DeVegas
20-12-2004, 04:52 PM
Wah! Didn't know can find Brown Sugar with "Pink Nipples", I also want leh, can share share or not??? Kekekekeke........... :p :p

gotthisgotthat
20-12-2004, 04:53 PM

bro, can't he bring along a touch light to brighten up the place? hehe ...... :D

Frankiestine
20-12-2004, 04:55 PM
bro, can't he bring along a touch light to brighten up the place? hehe ...... :D
Hahaha touch light reminds me last time i bonk this gal in a very secluded part of Jln Buroh..it was practically pitch dark...bonk until the condom drop out somewhere near pussy so take touch light and shine at pussy looking for condom....wat a sight.....

kiro
20-12-2004, 05:04 PM
hmmm... think i deducted him b4 liao... cos i cannot deduct him now...

kiro
20-12-2004, 05:17 PM
NA BEI!!!! which idiot deduct me for nothing??? put the comment 'so?' somemore!!! i offend you where???? WTF!!! be a man!!! dun stab ppl in the back, you dickless piece of shit!!!

deduct also deduct with reason... i only say deducted him b4, like that i also kena... SIAO!!!!

lawry
20-12-2004, 06:34 PM
Hehehe maybe this one for special effect put luminous pink paint on her nipples as a "beacon in the dark"..... :D

true true... kinky sia... :)

elmotan
20-12-2004, 07:50 PM
To all bro, i had just call the number, her name is michelle , she is verify to be FL, but asking for 200

tangteikchye
20-12-2004, 08:02 PM
fake meh...read which part......shit I just pm him IT contact to exchange..... :(why u all always like to give him ITs number? wait one day newpaper publish someone kenna raped by IT then jialat liao :D

Frankiestine
20-12-2004, 08:16 PM
why u all always like to give him ITs number? wait one day newpaper publish someone kenna raped by IT then jialat liao :D
IT raping someone is not unexpected but if news actually come out someone ACTUALLY raped IT....that will be the day... :D

fish76
21-12-2004, 01:03 AM
IT raping someone is not unexpected but if news actually come out someone ACTUALLY raped IT....that will be the day... :D

If IT kena rapes, the rapist will probably get a lighter sentence from the judge. Mitigating factor is how IT has terrorised many of the brudders here. And the rapist will be considered having perform a public service. Should be nominated for an award. :D

guyhere
22-12-2004, 03:13 PM
maybe have a statue of the rapist built in geylang.. to commend him on his efforts..

Shiokday
22-12-2004, 04:36 PM

i think before fire, douglas was from subway? i follow him from there to fire if he is the person that i think who he is. :cool:

i only got to bonk SQ gers in fire, nvr tried the mina in fire. Those where the good old days.

Frankiestine
22-12-2004, 08:09 PM
i think before fire, douglas was from subway? i follow him from there to fire if he is the person that i think who he is. :cool:

i only got to bonk SQ gers in fire, nvr tried the mina in fire. Those where the good old days.
I thought Doug O started with Kosmode then move on to Culture Shock at Rainbow Ming Arcade....i used to sit right in front beside the speaker blasting away...all my mates thought i was nuts....

S3vw
23-12-2004, 01:50 AM
To all bro, i had just call the number, her name is michelle , she is verify to be FL, but asking for 200
you sure or not :confused:

Shiokday
23-12-2004, 08:51 AM
I thought Doug O started with Kosmode then move on to Culture Shock at Rainbow Ming Arcade....[i used to sit right in front beside the speaker blasting away...all my mates thought i was nuts....

which yr Doug was at CS? Subway was in 1989/90 i think

me too, i loved to be blasted by the speaker. Only down side is that i can't really hear what the gers were saying :D

Frankiestine
23-12-2004, 10:31 AM
which yr Doug was at CS? Subway was in 1989/90 i think

me too, i loved to be blasted by the speaker. Only down side is that i can't really hear what the gers were saying :D
I think Doug O was there during mid 80s around 84 - 86.....other then CS, they also had groups like Streetsmart....i think back then Rainbow was one of the place to be in....disco like Copacabana were still ard but mostly bengs and lians....

robertking
23-12-2004, 10:50 AM
I thought Doug O started with Kosmode then move on to Culture Shock at Rainbow Ming Arcade....i used to sit right in front beside the speaker blasting away...all my mates thought i was nuts....
calling Frankie...can u hear me.....just testing your ears are ok....... :D

Shiokday
23-12-2004, 10:52 AM
I think back then Rainbow was one of the place to be in....disco like Copacabana were still ard but mostly bengs and lians....

so where do you cheong now?

Frankiestine
23-12-2004, 10:52 AM
calling Frankie...can u hear me.....just testing your ears are ok....... :D
Wah lau RK my ears still ok but eyes nowadays lau hwa yen....so now go round with this cool shades :cool:

lawry
23-12-2004, 10:53 AM

only bonk SQ gers?? JC gers never bonk meh?? sure or not??? kekekekeke..

Frankiestine
23-12-2004, 10:53 AM
so where do you cheong now?
Senior citizens corner... :D

robertking
23-12-2004, 10:54 AM
Wah lau RK my ears still ok but eyes nowadays lau hwa yen....so now go round with this cool shades :cool:
wah kaozz...lau hwa with shades......a recipe for disasters waiting to happen.... :eek:

robertking
23-12-2004, 10:55 AM
whereabout...can chope 1 place for me..... :D

Frankiestine
23-12-2004, 10:55 AM
wah kaozz...lau hwa with shades......a recipe for disasters waiting to happen.... :eek:
No worries bifocals..... :D

lawry
23-12-2004, 11:01 AM
wah liao... so many lao ti ko here..

so anyone here cheong Rumor last time... shinwa (hyatt hotel) xanadu (shang)

i personally think that shinwa's gal are really chio and classy.....

Frankiestine
23-12-2004, 11:10 AM
wah liao... so many lao ti ko here..

so anyone here cheong Rumor last time... shinwa (hyatt hotel) xanadu (shang)

i personally think that shinwa's gal are really chio and classy.....
Wah lau bro lawry Rumors at Galleries....with the mirror floor...hahaha back then me like to dance up to those gals in skirt and it was your classy upskirt dun need cameras...free show..Xanadu gals tends to be the sophisicated ones...I think Hyatt one is Chinoserie if not wrong....place for SPG...

Frankiestine
23-12-2004, 11:11 AM
whereabout...can chope 1 place for me..... :D
Brudder RK club 101 lots of lau kwek bu....my friend nearly kena hitched by one there...

Shiokday
23-12-2004, 11:19 AM
which one? what is the age requirement to join?

only bonk SQ gers?? JC gers never bonk meh?? sure or not??? kekekekeke
like that you also wat to poke fun at me. :p
i was talking about fire only ma. nvr mention about JC gers.

..so anyone here cheong Rumor last time... shinwa (hyatt hotel) xanadu (shangi personally think that shinwa's gal are really chio and classy.....
looks like at some point in time, we may have met/bum/"fought" each other at these places. scary huh

Frankiestine
23-12-2004, 11:26 AM
which one? what is the age requirement to join?

No age limit as long as you are of bonkable age to provide service to the oldies but goodies..... :D

Shiokday
23-12-2004, 11:35 AM
No age limit as long as you are of bonkable age to provide service to the oldies but goodies..... :D

wow, i should have joined long long time ago cos i started bonking at 15 :D

wanderer23
23-12-2004, 11:42 AM
you sure or not :confused:

Bro how to believe a newbie supporting another newbie? (not that i am prejudiced but it's really hard after seeing all the bad posts) Unless one of the regulars here can verify then can be trusted. Did you pm him and did he give you the number?

Frankiestine
24-12-2004, 11:58 AM
wow, i should have joined long long time ago cos i started bonking at 15 :D
Wah lau then the other party should have been arrested for having sex with a minor (u).... :D

Shiokday
24-12-2004, 12:31 PM
Wah lau then the other party should have been arrested for having sex with a minor (u).... :D

got any reports on rape of male minor ma? I would not have reported it. Get laid and still complain :confused:

lawry
24-12-2004, 12:34 PM
like that you also wat to poke fun at me. :p
i was talking about fire only ma. nvr mention about JC gers.

I am talking about junior college gals lah.. not joo chiat gals.. i meant have u bonk any junior college gals that hang around fire at tat time... grin... :D

Shiokday
24-12-2004, 12:42 PM
I am talking about junior college gals lah.. not joo chiat gals.. i meant have u bonk any junior college gals that hang around fire at tat time... grin... :D

OIC. nvr tried any junior college gals at fire. I got mostly SQ gers. A friend of mine did a 3some on 2 SQ sisters. Chio man. :D

lawry
24-12-2004, 12:51 PM
OIC. nvr tried any junior college gals at fire. I got mostly SQ gers. A friend of mine did a 3some on 2 SQ sisters. Chio man. :D

sigh.. those were the days when SQ gals are WEEEE wooo WEEE...

now sq gals sigh...

Shiokday
24-12-2004, 12:58 PM
sigh.. those were the days when SQ gals are WEEEE wooo WEEE...

now sq gals sigh...
the 2 SQ gers was twins. lagi best. :D

lawry
24-12-2004, 01:12 PM
the 2 SQ gers was twins. lagi best. :D

i have one question to ask u...

so what the hell are u doing at tat time!!! :p

Gopherit
24-12-2004, 01:35 PM
Hope that someone can pass me the contact by pm. Have tried many other races but yet to get the 'feel' of the lower lips of a Malay ger.

Benz_Cunt
24-12-2004, 02:47 PM
Hope that someone can pass me the contact by pm. Have tried many other races but yet to get the 'feel' of the lower lips of a Malay ger.

The thread owner already MIA liao, think he going to search a Pink nipple minah to U... :D

Shiokday
25-12-2004, 02:17 PM
i have one question to ask u...

so what the hell are u doing at tat time!!! :p

i was frenching one of the twins best friend :D

tommy_cool83
28-12-2004, 12:48 AM
Bro i call the girl and she said her name indeed is coco but her age is 23 and she only provide massage service =( and her friend 26 years old provide fl at 100/shot. Anyone tried them b4? Is there really a 19 years old malay girl?

maxi5599
15-01-2010, 01:35 PM
hi bro..am intrested in her..pm me her contact thx..

Frankiestine
15-01-2010, 01:42 PM
Hullo friend you know this thread been dead for a long time already? Don't waste bandwidth by revitalizing it for nothing.

maxi5599
17-01-2010, 12:46 AM
hey bro..would like to try on her:)can pm me her no?where does she stay?

maxi5599
17-01-2010, 12:47 AM
hey bro..would like to try her:)how much is it?where does she stay btw?

RoadRomeo24
14-01-2011, 12:11 AM
care to share contacts?

Thanks