PDA

View Full Version : Naked bar in JB

bbbjkim
05-04-2012, 11:26 AM
Long ago a friend brought me to a LSB somewhere in JB and after being brought to a room , ordered a drink, they will get a few gals to sit with you, and for a small fee, they will strip naked , someone will jaga outside the room and cover the window or glass with a cloth, anyone has any idea if this is still around??
hehe

ah rat
05-04-2012, 11:32 AM
Ts,can u speak malay.Take taxi,ask the taxi driver got this type of lobang :D

KatoeyLover69
05-04-2012, 12:36 PM
Long ago a friend brought me to a LSB somewhere in JB and after being brought to a room , ordered a drink, they will get a few gals to sit with you, and for a small fee, they will strip naked , someone will jaga outside the room and cover the window or glass with a cloth, anyone has any idea if this is still around??
hehe

Confirm got this type of "naked bar" in JB a very long, long, long, long, long, ....... time ago

Actually the "naked bar" is a so-called Karoake Bar where you and your gang book a room in the bar and a few gals will come ... they will do BBBJ for you and your friends and then ask you to take off your pants and they will fuck you cow-girl style .... imagine a few people doing BBBJ and FJ at the same time together ..... Damn siok !!! :D

illuminati
05-04-2012, 04:48 PM
where where???? So fun leh... I singaporean... dunno where got such fun...

juz_mic
05-04-2012, 05:04 PM
This is a long long long time ago. No you can hardly find a decent LSB or papaya far, for that matter. And it is way way more expensive, even without the naked and cowboy part.

69Sniper
05-04-2012, 05:26 PM
Confirm got this type of "naked bar" in JB a very long, long, long, long, long, ....... time ago

Actually the "naked bar" is a so-called Karoake Bar where you and your gang book a room in the bar and a few gals will come ... they will do BBBJ for you and your friends and then ask you to take off your pants and they will fuck you cow-girl style .... imagine a few people doing BBBJ and FJ at the same time together ..... Damn siok !!! :D

brudder dis 1 i tink last time call golden million issit???:confused:

ming2280
05-04-2012, 06:01 PM
yes bro. long time ago they have this place call CRYSTAL PALACE(SOI CHING KONG) situated near merlin hotel in JB. Oso i been to a few more during those days. Really enjoyable time.

eternity
05-04-2012, 06:40 PM
ya long ago... was there w a friend in the room, do BBBJ and FJ in the room with the viet/ thai girls. damn shiok. miss all those days.

ah rat
05-04-2012, 06:48 PM
Ya,many years I hear that Johore lounge also have this type of services.Before you enter,u ask for special services.Then the guys will bring to a room.
After that one by one the girl will come to the room strip nude in front of u.If u don't like u wait for another girl until u satisfy with one.
The girl will sit with u.U can teh her neh neh and finger her.After end of the day,u need to pay her 10 Malaysian Ringgit. If u want to F**K ,tell her.She will bring u to some where to settle.:D

hotdick80
05-04-2012, 09:08 PM
I would love to know where this place is, if it still exists.

al017
05-04-2012, 10:39 PM
Naked bar or papaya farm existed long long long long......time ago in JB. There used to be two near blue wave and many at tmn sentosa. Was a regular then and actually not that expensive. Do they still exit?

KatoeyLover69
06-04-2012, 11:01 AM
Naked bar or papaya farm existed long long long long......time ago in JB. There used to be two near blue wave and many at tmn sentosa. Was a regular then and actually not that expensive. Do they still exit?

Naked Bars / "Papaya Farms" in JB
These "Naked Bars" or better known as "Papaya Farms" existed in JB about 15 years ago :D.... now they are "dinosaurs" .... those were the days !

DIDI
06-04-2012, 12:38 PM
nowdays tink no more liao....last time gt alot...sakura,crystal,le yi le n many more...doogi n bbbj on the spot with frz around kekek..see who shoot 1st...

fenwick
06-04-2012, 03:08 PM
nowdays tink no more liao....last time gt alot...sakura,crystal,le yi le n many more...doogi n bbbj on the spot with frz around kekek..see who shoot 1st...

Yup, i remember for 10rm you can squeeze and dig..........lol :D

KatoeyLover69
06-04-2012, 03:24 PM

Tai Kor,

Did you use a glove to dig .... if not better wash your fingers with Dettol before you eat KFC chicken .... otherwise, extra 'aroma' ! :D

jon2000sg
06-04-2012, 04:00 PM

really ? 10rm == S$4.50 :eek:

ah rat
06-04-2012, 06:09 PM
Tai Kor,

Did you use a glove to dig .... if not better wash your fingers with Dettol before you eat KFC chicken .... otherwise, extra 'aroma' ! :D

My friend told me that his friend after digging the girl,took peanut to eat :D

tanmikel
08-04-2012, 02:56 PM
These "Naked Bars" or better known as "Papaya Farms" existed in JB about 15 years ago :D.... now they are "dinosaurs" .... those were the days !

yes bro. long time ago they have this place call CRYSTAL PALACE(SOI CHING KONG) situated near merlin hotel in JB. Oso i been to a few more during those days. Really enjoyable time.

wow , the good old days :D not forgetting the "coffee house" where the girls sit of those stadium style steps and you pick according to the number tags

joew2005
08-04-2012, 03:01 PM

ya ..... the mere mentioning of sakura brings back alot of wonderful memories.

wow , the good old days :D not forgetting the "coffee house" where the girls sit of those stadium style steps and you pick according to the number tags

ya .... jin mei ren issit ?

tanmikel
08-04-2012, 03:35 PM
ya ..... the mere mentioning of sakura brings back alot of wonderful memories.
ya .... jin mei ren issit ?

hehe , thats one of the them ;)

tanmikel
08-04-2012, 03:36 PM
there was one that i didn't have the chance to go to , mecinta (or something like that)

joew2005
08-04-2012, 08:50 PM
there was one that i didn't have the chance to go to , mecinta (or something like that)

ya ... me 2.
heard of it,but nvr had the chance 2 try it out.

tanmikel
08-04-2012, 09:59 PM
someone gave me an "ups" with the remarks "The lord cheers.... " pls PM me your nick so as I may return the favour :)

andy15966304
08-04-2012, 10:15 PM
my time is 20 yrs ago. always went apollo 1 and 2. they got this term called fried rice. now still have?:)

fcykeu
09-04-2012, 10:31 AM
Mechinta Night Club was along the coast opp Danga Bay.Stripe-teased shows were on every night.Yes, those were the days.

sjb1994
10-04-2012, 03:37 PM

no lah! that time S$1.00 only can change less than RM2.00, is run from RM1.20 till RM1.80

cheong jb
10-04-2012, 05:18 PM
Yes those were the days faark inside the ktv room for only rm70 at sakura.
:D

Now ........ 1 simple handjob cost u rm 50 :mad:

KatoeyLover69
10-04-2012, 05:31 PM
Mechinta Night Club was along the coast opp Danga Bay.Stripe-teased shows were on every night.Yes, those were the days.

I remember sitting at the front of the "pit" and the Ang Moh strip-teaser can over to me, unzipped my trousers and gave me a BBBJ .... I shot my load into her mouth and she swallowed my "little soldiers" without spitting out any and nobody realised what she had done to me because her head was on my lap all these while and the audience thought that she was was "teasing" me .... imagine getting a FREE BBBJ and CIM :D all for RM 15.00 ( cover charge ) ..... those were the "good old days" ! ... I was told later that this Ang Moh strip-teaser is a "sex maniac" .... every night of her performance she choose a young and good-looking "victim" ( like me ) from the audience to give FREE BBBJ and CIM ..... after the performance, she usually provides FREE SEX nightly to other "victims" from the NiteClub :p

bbbjkim
10-04-2012, 05:35 PM
Ya,many years I hear that Johore lounge also have this type of services.Before you enter,u ask for special services.Then the guys will bring to a room.
After that one by one the girl will come to the room strip nude in front of u.If u don't like u wait for another girl until u satisfy with one.
The girl will sit with u.U can teh her neh neh and finger her.After end of the day,u need to pay her 10 Malaysian Ringgit. If u want to F**K ,tell her.She will bring u to some where to settle.:D

when i start this threat , was hoping that some bro can let me know if there is any such happening left, seems like confirm there isnt anymore. sian... yes that was the good old days, actually I have been to only one, what a waste no more liao.. okie docky

stephan
13-04-2012, 04:41 PM
I did went a hanky panky bar in Johor Jaya last year (quite sometime ago), concept abit like last time "Sakura", we can call it LSB, too bad me can't really tell where is the exact location, I only went once at night, my fren brought me there de... :p

shipwreck
13-04-2012, 07:14 PM
Hi bro's such place still exists but not upto the standard we had with 'sakura'.. Where it was like a 1stop solution and less time consuming..

xiaoran
14-04-2012, 04:45 PM
Ic, can intro the place

Hi bro's such place still exists but not upto the standard we had with 'sakura'.. Where it was like a 1stop solution and less time consuming..

kaye2
15-04-2012, 03:35 PM
I'm interested to know where the palce is too :P

shipwreck
15-04-2012, 04:12 PM
There is one in johor jaya ( name am nt sure bro) , in sentosa (wonderful ktv) and in permas century bell.. Bro's have been to this places?

lizhen
15-04-2012, 10:01 PM
There is one in johor jaya ( name am nt sure bro) , in sentosa (wonderful ktv) and in permas century bell.. Bro's have been to this places?

Where bro u been there ?

SteveJ0B
15-04-2012, 11:57 PM
any bro wish to cheong together?

mavericktc
16-04-2012, 12:00 AM
Wah, anyone wanna go together, pm me leh. I dun drive.

CockInPuss
16-04-2012, 12:53 AM
Any bros remember this Lup Sup Bar called "99"? It was good and cheap and the gals services damn good. Those were the days.

RigR
16-04-2012, 03:16 AM

SO NOW extinct arleady? NO MORE??? :(

limborock
16-04-2012, 03:17 AM

Been to century bell b4 but from my experience, nothing much going on there. Unless u get to know the manager well first then on your next trip, call him up b4 u come and he will try to arrange the wilder FL gerls for u from outside.

znet
16-04-2012, 04:11 PM
Bro, the one at Johor Jaya is called what and its location? Thanks

zami
16-04-2012, 04:28 PM
Most of the bar already cease operation.Want to find one naked bar is very diffcult.I myself also looking for one.Any brother out there.Where does is located.

ah rat
16-04-2012, 04:35 PM
Most of the bar already cease operation.Want to find one naked bar is very diffcult.I myself also looking for one.Any brother out there.Where does is located.

Did u try to take taxi and ask taxi driver still got this lobang :)

zami
16-04-2012, 04:38 PM
not all malaysia driver know.Especially malay taxi driver and I dont speak malay.

KatoeyLover69
16-04-2012, 05:02 PM
not all malaysia driver know.Especially malay taxi driver and I dont speak malay.

Malay taxi drivers don't go to "papaya farms" to play, play because they have to pray 5 times a day and then have to go home to "service" their 4 wives .... so how to "spend bullets" in "papaya farms" because how to explain to wives if no more bullets left to "shoot" her :D ..... even Chinese or Indian taxi drivers may not know the location of "papaya farms"

eg5354
16-04-2012, 07:09 PM
Those days in the 80s and 90s there used to be a trend where many papaya farm (bars/music lounge) opened in JB taman sentosa and pelangi areas.

Bar hostess will sit with you the whole night just tip them rm20 = S$8 will do.

Another group of girls will come to your room to do "show". Allow you to fine tune radio and roam papaya but need to give rm10 to each girl you roam.

And one night spend in these joints cost you the most rm200 = S$80 inclusive of beers, food, tips and room.

If you want to do ST with the bargirl, then need to go nearby hotel at rm130=S$54. All these farms are totally wipe out in the late 90s.

decibel8808
17-04-2012, 12:32 PM
Last LSB is called 88.
It's behind an alleyway. Have not been there for a few months after they said they have to close due to heat by av. Not sure if it's still open now

batty
17-04-2012, 01:51 PM
Many years ago my friends and I (all guys) visited Machinta night club. It was closing time. A Eurasian man was coming out of it. He told me that if my friends and I paid, we could see a "tiger show". I.e. a naked couple having sex on stage. We never return to do so.

BTW, Machinta means mom love. Or Malay, Chinese and Tamil, i.e. there were bar girls from all those ethnic groups in there.

snaps
18-04-2012, 02:33 PM
April 18th, 2012

Dear Gents,

The reason I wirte the above date is to ensure that this post is current!

As some or none of you may know I have left JB for Kuala Terengganu. With regards to the topic of "Naked Bar" in JB, well as most respected bro's here have pointed out, there is close to none.

The only place where I can say comes close is the Lion Hotel. The is a dingy club - ground/street level, where thay have karoake rooms and a common area.

Ladies there are close to being on the mature side or ah soh to some extent. Now to each his own but some of us may appriciate something like this.

I had the chance to "cheong" with a NL/Jawa chick in the karoake room for a cpl of RM. She was chubby/BBW - just the way I like my ladies to be. We fucked and had a nice time. Big tits and a clean sahven pussy. There is another fire cracked who is called Monica but I did not have the chance to know here better.......

Come to think of it, I really can't believe that I did it!!!!

So if you are looking to fill the thrill.....then I guess Lion Hotel would be the place to be. Other then that, there would be no place there in Jb that I know off!

Oh yes and did I mention that you can fuck in the same karoake room as your friend? Oh yes you can.......

Take care bro's and have a safe time.

Ciao.

skywalkersg
20-04-2012, 09:13 AM
Wah! So many Lao Jiao here..:D

shipwreck
21-04-2012, 01:09 AM
Hi bro, after reading your post straight away went to lion city... Haha.. All look lkke ah soh ley sumore the captain oledy sleep on the bar itself. Lol gt scared looking at the place and immediately chowleh

snaps
21-04-2012, 07:55 AM
Hi bro, after reading your post straight away went to lion city... Haha.. All look lkke ah soh ley sumore the captain oledy sleep on the bar itself. Lol gt scared looking at the place and immediately chowleh

bro shipwreck, wkwkwkwk....good lah you. thats the whole thing lag bro. its the woman there....did u have a go at monica? i believe that she is the most active and to some extent the youngest one lah.....

thanks for the brief report mate. take care and have a great weekend!

Italykill
21-04-2012, 09:46 AM
May be some bro know this place. it located opposite crystal crown hotel, but is illegal "place". Many small "ktv" room inside, choose girl (Vietnam,Myanmar, Indonesia & Thailand), then the girl open top side only and eat papaya lorr! Can't FJ in that room but need change to another room.
Only can say is the place not very clean and illegal. But got many people along road side "watch".
Just give a try if you dare to go!!

fastboy
21-04-2012, 10:32 AM
May be some bro know this place. it located opposite crystal crown hotel, but is illegal "place". Many small "ktv" room inside, choose girl (Vietnam,Myanmar, Indonesia & Thailand), then the girl open top side only and eat papaya lorr! Can't FJ in that room but need change to another room.
Only can say is the place not very clean and illegal. But got many people along road side "watch".
Just give a try if you dare to go!!

Last I went was 2-3 months ago. Went there and said no girls. Coz heat is too high.

Last month heard closed already. Now I don't know.

I think now the hotter place is at wonderful. Opposite amazing Thai massage. Went past last night. So many cars and many watchers outside. All showing their thumbs pointing to their mouth. Hahahahaha....

KatoeyLover69
21-04-2012, 10:58 AM
May be some bro know this place. it located opposite crystal crown hotel, but is illegal "place".

I think this LSB had already closed down ! :mad:

andyqkw
26-04-2012, 04:35 PM
I think this LSB had already closed down ! :mad:

Was there with a friend yesterday night hoping to get some action but it was close.

Not sure if it was close on that day for for good?

KatoeyLover69
26-04-2012, 04:41 PM
Was there with a friend yesterday night hoping to get some action but it was close.

Not sure if it was close on that day for for good?

I think all LSBs ( "Naked Bars" ) had CLOSED DOWN in JB:D

eg5354
26-04-2012, 10:33 PM
Yes all papaya farm in JB no more already. Most cheongsters go to HC instead.

But I heard in Melaka and Penang still got. :)

Kai189
26-04-2012, 11:06 PM
there is one dinosaur still alive at tmn sentosa. next to the bak kwa store. never tried before. last time i drove past a few weeks back still see it is active.

OuChIe
01-05-2012, 12:04 PM
Any bros remember this Lup Sup Bar called "99"? It was good and cheap and the gals services damn good. Those were the days.

yea... i remember one of the okt is "jipun" hahas :D

djnutnut
08-05-2012, 05:40 PM
aiya what a wasted last time i go there is like 7yrs ago call wan jin... bonk a girl in the room who look like the taiwan actress (ai sa) that time... wish there still have now >.<

pirate1
09-05-2012, 05:07 PM
who hooo jin...sounds familiar man ...memories

KatoeyLover69
09-05-2012, 05:11 PM
aiya what a wasted last time i go there is like 7yrs ago call wan jin... bonk a girl in the room who look like the taiwan actress (ai sa) that time... wish there still have now >.<

LSB "Naked Bars" in JB CLOSED DOWN a long, long time ago and still people are talking about it, with saliva dripping ! :D

shipwreck
09-05-2012, 07:29 PM
Haha.. Anyone planning to open new with an jv? I would like to become a regular customer ley

malesharks
10-05-2012, 10:27 PM
those are the wonderful times in jb...for those who been thr it will be in their memory forever...
talking of it,,how to forget f**king 3 ladies with three buddies in the room itself..
those days will live forever in our memories.............

Fox1978
10-05-2012, 10:34 PM
Really miss those day when all my friend gether together to go and chong in JB.
So cheap during that time... haizz.... now cant find liao and me still asking so of my JB friend if still got this type of lobang...

djnutnut
10-05-2012, 10:34 PM
those are the wonderful times in jb...for those who been thr it will be in their memory forever...
talking of it,,how to forget f**king 3 ladies with three buddies in the room itself..
those days will live forever in our memories.............

haha ya still can bet who cum 1st foot the next beer bill :D

Spoon95
14-05-2012, 11:04 PM
Damn, you guys remind me of the days in 2005... Sakura(same row as the famous 101 chicken wing) 2 storey... And it's true,RM10 you can finger till become micheal Jackson...

RUNWEST
18-05-2012, 08:34 AM
those are really wonderful time, such deep impression..

i still remember those old auntie purposely sit inside the room fishing for tips..
those are the real winner, you gotta pay them to chase them away.. hahahaa

mermaidstv
18-05-2012, 06:15 PM
about 15 years ago?now not have?Naked Bars / "Papaya Farms" in JB

songster
06-06-2012, 03:23 PM
Hahaha, many memories.:D
Imagine doing a cowgirl or the girl blowing and the ugly auntie come and sit beside you and look see your action while trying to strike a conversation....
KNN, quickly take out 2 bucks and chase her away, sometime they say not enough and ask for 5....
Then like before any action or about to leave the ktv room, must change many 1 riggit before the aunties come in a group to ask for tips. Scary...

kanina17
10-06-2012, 06:41 AM
My best and worse memories is when the whole joint is linked to you..lol... Went with my cousin and frend, next 2 door is my brother and his frend, opposite room is some business frend and worse part is gf brother is one of the room upstairs ......just like one big family gathering for the guys..

4DnToto
10-06-2012, 12:18 PM
Wow interesting discovery.

geneboy
02-07-2012, 02:16 PM
Actually I think Wan Jing (Billion) is still around, only that the name has changed. Let me go find out soon and report

donnieboi
03-07-2012, 12:34 PM
Actually I think Wan Jing (Billion) is still around, only that the name has changed. Let me go find out soon and report

So any news for the LSB club?

geneboy
03-07-2012, 12:47 PM
Sorry bros, didn't end up in WanJing last night. Ended up in this Thai place downstairs of New York Hotel. Decent but any extra action has to be negotiated with the girls themselves.
They actually stay in the hotel upstairs...

69ASIMO69
03-07-2012, 12:51 PM
This kind of illegal bars still exsist with guards outside taking walkie talkie to look out for the place. Now they have KTVs system unlike the past where only tv with music blasting. But dont think like last time can fuck inside room.... fuck only at a unit beside the bar which is also guarded by men with walkie talkie. Its not cheap now for the ktv charges over there and the ladies u gotta pay for ladies drinks.. location is just units down from continental tyres shop at Tanman Sentosa.

Steven Song
04-07-2012, 09:36 PM

There is a similiar joint like LSB. Took over the wan jing.... They named K box.

asdfghjkl
04-07-2012, 09:48 PM
so the women are working naked inside the bar? :o

Jessie
05-07-2012, 10:16 PM
往事只能回味. Damn it.

seventrader
10-07-2012, 01:44 AM
still have lar bro..they call the place kiss u pub in molek..all nl..they even bbbj if they are high.

malesharks
12-07-2012, 09:40 AM
taman molek...?
kiss u pub??
is it still in operation??
papaya pub??
anyone know this place?

stephan
14-07-2012, 11:26 PM
In fact JB still got few lsb, just nobody sharing on sammyboy, here become too commercial, those sharing threads or got good lobang all no longer existing....

if u r still interested in lsb, go Taman Sentosa, YES or Wonderful, quite playfull..

hornyness
15-07-2012, 01:01 PM
Bros, can i know which area in JB can i find these LSBs? So far, the KTVs in JB do not have high playablity and so I'm trying to find these happening LSBs. Bros please help!!! And also what are the market rates for chionging these places? Thanks a million :)

voodoodick73
15-07-2012, 06:59 PM

Omigosh! In 1995/6, the exchange rate was more like S$1 = RM1.75 and the LSBs back then had virtually no foreign imports from Indon, PRC and Viet, aside from the occasional Ahguas working in some of the LSBs. Maybe some of the forum laojiaos, like Katoey, might be able to recall that.

KatoeyLover69
15-07-2012, 07:56 PM
Omigosh! In 1995/6, the exchange rate was more like S$1 = RM1.75 and the LSBs back then had virtually no foreign imports from Indon, PRC and Viet, aside from the occasional Ahguas working in some of the LSBs. Maybe some of the forum laojiaos, like Katoey, might be able to recall that.

Yes, those were the "good ole days" ! :D

voodoodick73
15-07-2012, 10:39 PM
Yes, those were the "good ole days" ! :D

IIRC, I think there's a few surviving LSBs in SG, like the Bamboo Lounge in Geylang (at 128 Sims Avenue)? Good times...

RamboCat
30-07-2012, 04:06 AM
Where is Wonderful KTV in Taman Sentosa ? Went round & round but couldn't locate it :-(
Please also let me know where is Yes KTV

Cheers

y7u8i9o0
20-08-2012, 02:50 AM
Experience bros for JB pls advise - trying to organise something for a bro getting married. Any good suggestions? can pm me? Thanks in advance.

jasonbignehneh
06-09-2012, 12:05 AM
This thread make me think of ole times.
1) best !!! Da ma area, Ah lee ba ba. 100+ chicks. Prc Thai viet Cambodia
2) Sakura, sentosa area
3) crystal palace, sentosa area
4) love boat, jalan serampang
5) apollo, near blue wave
6) the last survivor. Now also don't have already. Golden million. Sentosa area.

Any bros still have lobang to share with me? I promise I sure return. Pm me~~~

hope_less
06-09-2012, 10:08 AM
Went to Wonderful last Friday...quite disappointed...too many farmer..not enough papayas to harvest :D ...overall the girl there are 6.5~8/10.

octman
13-09-2012, 01:38 PM
This thread make me think of ole times.
1) best !!! Da ma area, Ah lee ba ba. 100+ chicks. Prc Thai viet Cambodia
2) Sakura, sentosa area
3) crystal palace, sentosa area
4) love boat, jalan serampang
5) apollo, near blue wave
6) the last survivor. Now also don't have already. Golden million. Sentosa area.

Any bros still have lobang to share with me? I promise I sure return. Pm me~~~

Bro, agreed with you.............. wonderful memories from these places.
2) But now no more Sakura where few of us ordered few bottles of beer ( cost RM 100+) and only paid $50 for the bonk. Miss this place a lot

4) Like a cafe with many gals to choose from... Think the price is $140 for bonking the gals there

5) I went there during the price of $188.... worth it cos got makan and many pretty gals to choose also. But now many many Singaporean camping there so after went to Grand Paragon, not bad also but price now ard $228 or higher cos ard 1 year never go there liao.......

Really missed these place for relax................

xrage
24-09-2012, 03:21 PM
Hahaha... this thread is quite funny, with the comments by some bros. many senior bros here too... talking about HC.. . any bros here know which xiao long nu is the best for special, and what no? there are so many xln...

malesharks
24-09-2012, 08:51 PM
Went to Wonderful last Friday...quite disappointed...too many farmer..not enough papayas to harvest :D ...overall the girl there are 6.5~8/10.

where is this place ??

decibel8808
24-09-2012, 09:02 PM
Just some info to all bros here... As you know last year there was a LSB names 88 which was closed down... As of this moment it is under renovation and due to reopen soon :p

Goatslooter
24-09-2012, 09:52 PM
Just some info to all bros here... As you know last year there was a LSB names 88 which was closed down... As of this moment it is under renovation and due to reopen soon :p

so reopen become HCB? bro go recce recce?:D

mango1987
25-09-2012, 11:30 PM

wow bro where will it be at?

jasonbignehneh
26-09-2012, 09:49 AM
Bro. Mind sharing the exact location? Pm me can? Will up ur points.Went to Wonderful last Friday...quite disappointed...too many farmer..not enough papayas to harvest :D ...overall the girl there are 6.5~8/10.

jasonbignehneh
26-09-2012, 09:51 AM
Hahah. Sweet memories!! Those aunties really bastard..Hahaha, many memories.:D
Imagine doing a cowgirl or the girl blowing and the ugly auntie come and sit beside you and look see your action while trying to strike a conversation....
KNN, quickly take out 2 bucks and chase her away, sometime they say not enough and ask for 5....
Then like before any action or about to leave the ktv room, must change many 1 riggit before the aunties come in a group to ask for tips. Scary...

jasonbignehneh
26-09-2012, 09:53 AM
Mind giving exact location? Near last time 万金?This kind of illegal bars still exsist with guards outside taking walkie talkie to look out for the place. Now they have KTVs system unlike the past where only tv with music blasting. But dont think like last time can fuck inside room.... fuck only at a unit beside the bar which is also guarded by men with walkie talkie. Its not cheap now for the ktv charges over there and the ladies u gotta pay for ladies drinks.. location is just units down from continental tyres shop at Tanman Sentosa.

jasonbignehneh
26-09-2012, 09:58 AM
Kiss u pub should be very old already. Till I can't remember. Definitely went there b4. But long time ago. It's at the corner shop one right? Like nothing speacial. taman molek...?
kiss u pub??
is it still in operation??
papaya pub??
anyone know this place?

cashcow
28-09-2012, 08:56 PM
anyone know what is the tips system for v6 aka hollywood.

Shawnliao
19-10-2012, 01:11 AM
Anyone went "the place"?? Went pass there and ask what kind of ktv.. The people there say open by previous 88 boss.. Special yet to start.. Due to Reno... Any idea if they started any hunting??

OuChIe
23-10-2012, 10:57 PM
Bro. Mind sharing the exact location? Pm me can? Will up ur points.

the old "li xing" lor~ easy to find.. opp 小魔女 massage :cool:

drinkmorewater
24-10-2012, 02:49 PM
Miss the good old days

limhkc
30-10-2012, 09:04 PM
Kiss u pub should be very old already. Till I can't remember. Definitely went there b4. But long time ago. It's at the corner shop one right? Like nothing speacial.

Kiss U pub is behind Petronas... Jalan Molek 3/1. All PRC.

charmboy
15-12-2012, 12:56 PM
Any bros want go wonderful ktv tonight in jb?

kitaeshi
15-12-2012, 01:19 PM
where is wonderful ktv?

habbomall
15-12-2012, 06:25 PM
there is a ktv in bukit indah. call BOSS behide pertonas the road toward wu fu chen.

anyone try before ?

Serendipper
15-12-2012, 08:11 PM
Any predecessors could let me know a place like this around city square?

kitak
03-01-2013, 01:14 AM
any bro wish to cheong together?

i can join u.......

koukou
08-01-2013, 03:54 PM
whats the damage at wonderful? the outside look tiong

samuelg
19-01-2013, 01:05 PM
Anybody wan go tonight?.. pls pm.

d1spec
19-01-2013, 03:13 PM
where is wonderful ktv?

Opposite amazing thai?

stephan
24-01-2013, 01:08 AM
saw from other forum, Johor Jaya got a new papaya farm started their business on last month.....

JOHOR JAYA木瓜园正式新开张了~我们也做个大家意想不到的大优惠了!凡是来我们木瓜园消费的客人,只要你来我 们木瓜园喝酒扎木瓜~~你看中任何一位美眉,想要叫她跟你打炮,我们的价钱一律是RM148包房间,我们的 啤酒现在也在做促销~1SET啤酒只需RM110罢了...

I didn't try before but I got the contact, anyone would like to try please do it urself.... 012 ppg1apw cheers!

icy_boi
24-01-2013, 06:51 PM
saw from other forum, Johor Jaya got a new papaya farm started their business on last month.....

JOHOR JAYA木瓜园正式新开张了~我们也做个大家意想不到的大优惠了!凡是来我们木瓜园消费的客人,只要你来我 们木瓜园喝酒扎木瓜~~你看中任何一位美眉,想要叫她跟你打炮,我们的价钱一律是RM148包房间,我们的 啤酒现在也在做促销~1SET啤酒只需RM110罢了...

I didn't try before but I got the contact, anyone would like to try please do it urself.... 012 ppg1apw cheers!

this papaya farm concept is ktv , or shake head + ktv joint or jus a place to make love?

picks84
26-01-2013, 02:54 AM
whats the damage at wonderful? the outside look tiong

I think they are renovating the place currently. Girls moved to Top Passion.

djnutnut
27-01-2013, 11:21 AM
omg still have place like wan jin ??? if have group going over to play can jio me???? i miss those old days playing in that kind of place man

malesharks
11-02-2013, 12:21 PM
if u guys still looking for papaya farm head down to seremban..there are few here..about 5 places..check seremban thread for more info

malesharks
11-02-2013, 12:33 PM
to name a few
1.lovely lounge
(china mostly elder.Vietnam for ktv)tmn ast
2.tmn kepayang(2minutes frm highway exit)
viet &mynmar young and pretty.
3.lounge at hotel ren jie
viet &mynmar
young pretty
4.wahdo lounge at rahang
viet,mynmar,prc
5.newly open at tmn ast(3 months )
Vietnam-pretty girls
All this place beer start frm 30 onward .mummy $20.girl tips $30.
if u like can f**k them at nearby hotel..some provide hotel room upwards.
damage about places150-200
overnight start at $300 onward..
im not okt..for more info check seremban thread..dont PM me about detailjust sharing some info with fellow samster ere who looking for good old days(PAPAYA FARM)
have a good and happy Chinese new year
gong xi fa cai

d1spec
11-02-2013, 01:12 PM
omg still have place like wan jin ??? if have group going over to play can jio me???? i miss those old days playing in that kind of place man

I can make it tonite n tmr nite... pm me if got farming...

snowcap
12-02-2013, 03:27 PM
I can make it tonite n tmr nite... pm me if got farming...

Still have place like wan kind? Quite keen le

d1spec
12-02-2013, 03:43 PM
Still have place like wan kind? Quite keen le

Tried Top paxxion ktv style and farming

trusteel
12-02-2013, 07:40 PM
What is the address for Top Passion KTV

zhang junbao
13-02-2013, 11:34 AM

bro hows top passion dmg? any ang pais there or nice chicks?

snowcap
14-02-2013, 05:06 PM

Bro , mind sharing the location and damage?

tanu
14-02-2013, 05:37 PM
pls pm the ctc or location. tks

limhkc
14-02-2013, 07:34 PM
Bro , mind sharing the location and damage?

Bro d1spec provided the dmg in another thread:
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=342552&page=17

Anyway, just look for Ah Koong, Tmn Sentosa...

passion2013
15-02-2013, 01:20 PM
I was around City square. a bit before city square, i saw this sign saying "bamboo house" which goes upstairs, and they have a room for 30 RM, one bottle of beer for 30 RM and one girl for 10 RM to drink u with (time unlimited). the rooms are very small, dark, and a bit smelly; so i did not try. i dont know if the girls are pretty because they did not show me. And i asked about FJ; he said: no fj, but strip, Bj, depend on the girl and u must up ur tip. If any of bros knows about this place please comment.

I just have problems with the rooms. i prefer the girl not very pretty but the room bright, and large, and not smelly. i cant have my ROD stand in creepy places laaaaaa :D

actually, 3 years ago there was a place before city square near this "Bamboo House" that also was upstairs and they had pretty naked girls serving drinks in a big bar which was a bit dark. i went to find it but could not remember where it was, maybe already closed. :confused:

black.S
15-02-2013, 09:01 PM
Any1 organizing? want to join too to share cost, pm me

koukou
25-02-2013, 12:10 PM
so wonderful is under reno anot? saw the lights v bright leh.

muniu368
06-03-2013, 07:21 PM
Any outing? pm Me.

kaye2
06-03-2013, 08:03 PM
Most good KTVs allow up to naked like Boss, Deluxe and Golden Palace. But there are a lot of AR places also which are cheaper like Bola Bola etc.

shipwreck
06-03-2013, 09:11 PM
Wonderful already opened... around 30 girls and 20singers.. looks really wonderful

Nosliw
12-03-2013, 04:48 PM
Just to share , went to Top paxxion last week.
Damage = 1 set drinks beer RM138 , Girls drink RM45 , 2 hours KTV room charge RM40, Girl Tips RM50 , and other nuts + government tax = Total RM310. Any bro, please suggest any KTV not charging room rate ? THKS

shipwreck
12-03-2013, 08:51 PM
Nowdays dont have like dat lor bro.. try golden palace/century bell..good girl selection but must go earlylor

Nosliw
15-03-2013, 03:34 PM
Nowdays dont have like dat lor bro.. try golden palace/century bell..good girl selection but must go earlylor

Thank you bro. Any bro know the address for wonderful at sentosa ? Please PM me.

d1spec
03-04-2013, 08:35 PM
Thank you bro. Any bro know the address for wonderful at sentosa ? Please PM me.

after taman sentosa n KSL junction just continue forward will see on your right side. Amazing thai massage opposite nia....

WarPig
04-04-2013, 02:47 PM
Just to share , went to Top paxxion last week.
Damage = 1 set drinks beer RM138 , Girls drink RM45 , 2 hours KTV room charge RM40, Girl Tips RM50 , and other nuts + government tax = Total RM310. Any bro, please suggest any KTV not charging room rate ? THKS

How is the girl playability in Top Paxxion?

Ping87
21-06-2013, 09:30 PM
Does anyone been to the queens street. KTV before i hear my fren there side dot alot of KTV wif Thai, Viet, PRC & local gals also....

KatoeyLover69
22-06-2013, 08:48 AM
Try the De Moon Bistro Café @ Plaza DNP, JB

I heard got PRC, Thai, Vietnamese, Cambodian and Indonesian gals .... can do BBBJ and "cowgirl" in the KTV rooms :D

lukeong
22-06-2013, 12:37 PM

I heard got PRC, Thai, Vietnamese, Cambodian and Indonesian gals .... can do BBBJ and "cowgirl" in the KTV rooms :D

Wow sound interesting:)
Bro, what is the room rate and cleaniness??

john70
24-06-2013, 06:21 PM
Bros,

This place at Plaza DNP. What time they start? I like to start early (maybe 3pm) and go back early.....

Afternoon karaoke + bonk is so good!

Any estimated damages? Good idea to prepare enough cash for whatever on the menu.

Cheers!

101Brother
24-06-2013, 08:19 PM

LOL..brother,when got come in cheong this type of KTV again...
Invite me together lah...

d1spec
09-10-2013, 02:45 AM
Anyone interested going in this Thursday nite? Now got 3 pax Liao...

xiaomaomi3232
09-10-2013, 09:36 AM
i am interested pm me!

kp83
12-10-2013, 03:23 PM
I am also interested......PM me please...

MU fans
16-10-2013, 09:33 AM

Bro the place is at which floor every weekend i went there but cannot find.

octman
16-10-2013, 10:55 AM
LOL..brother,when got come in cheong this type of KTV again...
Invite me together lah...

Think now no more......long long time ago, went to Sakura. Shiok..... opened few bottles of beer and bonked together in the room. Bonk only cost RM50 tht time n gals there so many pretty ones ( more thais, Vie, Cam) Hope JB got more this 'type' of place for us and if any bro got this 'type' of places to share, pls PM me and maybe we can chong together....Cheers!!!

s0m3b0dy
17-11-2013, 07:40 PM
If got any new lobang please let me know~ you seems so professional sia~ lol

kickbutt321
31-03-2014, 10:25 AM
By the way is this threat still available?? I wanna try ktv in Jb but need some senior to guide me long...

Margo
01-04-2014, 01:29 PM
Those were the day man..!
But really many years back le..
Now still have meh..?
Who going?? Bring me along leh
Pm let me know the date and time

jason119
10-06-2014, 11:17 PM
Kiss u pub still available! How bout we meet there one day? I always go there.... regular customer.. haha

Jswt
19-06-2014, 12:25 AM
Kiss u pub still available! How bout we meet there one day? I always go there.... regular customer.. haha

Hi bro. Hows the damage @ this kiss pub. And where is the pub?
Thks bro.

zhivago
19-06-2014, 07:08 AM
Went there last year, but came out after 5 minutes as the place was quiet and the gals totally cannot make it.

Anyone with more recents updates on this pub?

20-06-2014, 11:18 PM
any such places in johor jaya? going next weekend

shipwreck
21-06-2014, 02:53 PM
Johor jaya and taman molek quite nearby wat bro.. kiss u or beloved seems to be a good place to cheong and ktv.

Fumoka
27-07-2018, 02:35 PM
Bro, any idea where to find these underground hidden wild papaya ktv or club in jb now which you need to go in by back door or waiting for someone to open the door type? Once you go inside the hall or room then play games with the girls and touch their whole body. That's when the wild action begins.

I used to go those wild underground papaya ktv like golden 88 in tebrau, ali baba in taman sentosa and tokyo ktv near bluewave hotel. Now jb still got such wild undergound ktv or not? Very hard to find. Pls enlighten me. :)

CPVictim
28-07-2018, 03:22 AM
Bro, any idea where to find these underground hidden wild papaya ktv or club in jb now which you need to go in by back door or waiting for someone to open the door type? Once you go inside the hall or room then play games with the girls and touch their whole body. That's when the wild action begins.

I used to go those wild underground papaya ktv like golden 88 in tebrau, ali baba in taman sentosa and tokyo ktv near bluewave hotel. Now jb still got such wild undergound ktv or not? Very hard to find. Pls enlighten me. :)

Yes, indeed have very very fond memories of the Taman Sentosa places and the one near Bluewave Hotel as well. If new such places exist would love to try !