PDA

View Full Version : Remote area for sex in car

ahboonah
08-01-2005, 03:43 PM
Dear all, anyone knows of any area where can have sex inside the car? Kindly share these places please.....

Sweetprcbabes2
08-01-2005, 04:06 PM
it won't be remote area after posted in here... :rolleyes:

Here is one I think it's quite remote...Marina South, behind the BBQ Buffets area.

The carpark is big and noone really walks there. :D

blitzkrieg
08-01-2005, 04:39 PM
Dear all, anyone knows of any area where can have sex inside the car? Kindly share these places please.....

if you have a car.. you can always just drive around to find remote areas.. there are plenty around.. more than you think.. but be careful cuz there are a lot of peeping toms around as well..

gremio82
08-01-2005, 04:40 PM
there is one i noe..... OLD CHANGI HOSPITAL...... but not sure now is it crowded by hao qi pple or not.....

hAvAnAs
08-01-2005, 05:42 PM
there is one i noe..... OLD CHANGI HOSPITAL...... but not sure now is it crowded by hao qi pple or not.....

there have alot of teenages one la...go visit the good bros... haha

there was once i had sex with my ex gf at the car park in upper pierce res.got a few car la..but also bo chup, just on air con and let the window fog up... then bonk the night away :D

sibaysong4u
08-01-2005, 05:45 PM
Neo Teow Lane or Lim Chu Kang Lane 1 to 6 confirm remote.

JoyStick
08-01-2005, 05:57 PM

Agree that its remote, but very dangerous. I was hit head on by some twits who were racing there while driving along that road. My birthday almost became my death anniversary.

That area is a haunt for undergraound races, so for those who wish to venture into that road late into the night, one word of advise. Please buckle yours and your girl's seat belt.

Almost die. :(

benedict888
08-01-2005, 06:57 PM
wah piang...

east coast park carparks no1 ba? haha...so many "shaking" cars there

mmm...esp those carparks nearer to changi airport one..

hehe...been there with ex gf before...
:p

melghee
08-01-2005, 09:00 PM
Bros,

Try seletar res.

spown04
08-01-2005, 10:18 PM
Bro! try the labarour Park,,go into deep end...n got 2 really dark carpark where u cannot even see urself without light...try once..damn shiok....

·Ïñ§ØmÑ¡â·
08-01-2005, 10:21 PM
upper pierce reservoir, been there, done that.

ROCKY_MAIVIA
09-01-2005, 01:35 PM
Bros,

Try seletar res.

yes seletar res is getting more & more popular.... but beware theres a lot of foregin workers living there who like to get "free show" ......

faszcom
09-01-2005, 01:53 PM
Try Sentosa Carpark which is left turn from Pink Dohlpine Park. Really remote, went there fishing quite number of times and even saw one Taxi Driver bring a PRC girl to bonk, we know cos we ambused him...ha ha ha ha

2dv8
09-01-2005, 03:23 PM
upper pierce res seem to be popular spot..many shaking cars, but motor not on :D ... during my ns times sure to catch ns men having hooky with gfs while in no4..violation of saf coc

another spot is changi, near chalets

diesel
09-01-2005, 10:59 PM
Try Sentosa Carpark which is left turn from Pink Dohlpine Park.
There are so many deserted carparks in Sentosa. There are toilets near-by, convenient for self cleaning after sweaty session.

Mercenary19
09-01-2005, 11:07 PM
Why not try Lim Chu Kang Cemetery. Lots of thrill. For sure not one will see except for "you know who"?

Willie
09-01-2005, 11:23 PM
jurong hill, go up via bird park rd.

diesel
10-01-2005, 12:02 AM
jurong hill, go up via bird park rd.
Why not consider going to Tuas, since it is so near to Jurong Hill Park?

Long time ago, I had a military mission in Tuas alone at night and accidentally discovered Tuas Jetty. So 'shiok'… I suggest turn off the car engine and wind down the windows to enjoy the sea-breeze.

I can bet that nobody can hear you even if you yell and scream for ‘kiu-miah’! Save parking fee, need no worries about parking summons or peeping-tom or police car on patrol. :D

SGALI
10-01-2005, 01:38 AM
East Coast Park, the carpark nearest to Changi.

This place has lots of trucks and containers. Seems to have lots of cars during weekend nites and most cars will have something such as newspaper or t-shirts covering the windows. Some are shaking up and down and some you can see the gals giving a BJ cos their heads bob up and down.

hAvAnAs
10-01-2005, 04:44 AM
wah..so many bro contribute ideas. If i really have a wife or gf or fuck buddy and if i am really into public sex, i would invest in a van.. then at the back put aircon and can put mattress... then curtin also la...then can fuck anywhere i want. even in the middle of orchard road also can.

Ask one of my buddy to drive then i fuck behind or vice versa. I think its a good idea u know.. but of course, need to buy good kantong (suspension system) for your van! :D better still if got $... buy hydraulic shocks system...!!!

homeusb
10-01-2005, 04:49 AM
wah..so many bro contribute ideas. If i really have a wife or gf or fuck buddy and if i am really into public sex, i would invest in a van.. then at the back put aircon and can put mattress... then curtin also la...then can fuck anywhere i want. even in the middle of orchard road also can.

Ask one of my buddy to drive then i fuck behind or vice versa. I think its a good idea u know.. but of course, need to buy good kantong (suspension system) for your van! :D better still if got $... buy hydraulic shocks system...!!!

Wahaha.... nice suggestion bro. :D

ahbengsony
10-01-2005, 10:19 AM
---
Would suggest Lane 9A!!!!!! Next to the chicken farm. This area too remote and nearby is the Lim chu kang open sea. A bit dangerous although got coast guard office there.

Would suggest central of Singapore. Seletar Farmway 1.Just turn in before Ju Eng Home and drive all the way in. Secluded but a nice night view of Singapore ( facing telecoms building).

Used to bonk a regular partner OUTSIDE the car. Whole stretch is fish farms and they knock off around seven pm .

Finished can also drive nearby famous roti prata. :D

enzer88
10-01-2005, 10:27 AM
How abt bonking area in the north???can any bros share.....i normally do it in bishan park,but i find it unsafe :(

2dv8
10-01-2005, 10:28 AM
funny thing: actually saw a couple doing it in a van through. Was driving a panjero and it was pretty high up from ground.. so this man & woman going at it on a mattress...there were some curtains but was drawn very well, so still could see them doing 69 while being driven in middle of city

almost drove off the road when I realised wat was going on.... :p

Dino21
10-01-2005, 12:15 PM
How abt bonking area in the north???can any bros share.....i normally do it in bishan park,but i find it unsafe :(

upper pierce resv is in the north and just 5-10mins drive from Bishan.

lesnar
10-01-2005, 12:22 PM
Other than trying out in a car......does anyone here tried Giordano Takashimaya?

benedict888
10-01-2005, 03:39 PM
Other than trying out in a car......does anyone here tried Giordano Takashimaya?

wow..u tried at taka b4? so many ppl~

anyway last time did with one ex b4 at paradiz...tat time still got the billy around...
while waiting for table...my ex and i went up to 4 or 5th storey where there are no ppl...then we did it in the gal toilet...exciting
tat time still young and adventurous...haha

after tat, went back to billy and pak billiard with her

suddenly feel like calling her out for billiard~ haha

ahboonah
10-01-2005, 03:51 PM
Wow, this seems to be more and more interesting. I had once bonked my gf at the girl's toilet at the 3rd or 4th storey of the multi storey carpark at Liang Court/Dimaru. Very shiok. You all can try there.........

hamlinlau
10-01-2005, 03:51 PM
hugh car park at Tanah Merah Ferry Terminal... exciting cos you can see people walking to their cars while bonking.. hehehehe

·Ïñ§ØmÑ¡â·
10-01-2005, 03:55 PM
Why not try Lim Chu Kang Cemetery. Lots of thrill. For sure not one will see except for "you know who"?

wah piang.....can concentrate or not do at cemetery?
Sekali in the middle of it, see old woman staring at you...

95-emperor
10-01-2005, 04:21 PM

JALAN BAHAR, OPPO THE CEMEMTRY THERE IS A OPEN CARPARK/ FIELD.
THINK NOT MUCH PEOPLE THERE

BTW I THINK THERE IS A ARMY CAMP OPPO. :D

enzer88
10-01-2005, 05:37 PM
upper pierce resv is in the north and just 5-10mins drive from Bishan.Any more place beside pierce resv and bishan???Really need to get few gd places!!thank a million!!! :D

lawrence78
10-01-2005, 05:55 PM
try industrial area lo,tampines ite there got 1,at nite not much ppl 1

malayboy
10-01-2005, 06:44 PM
There are so many deserted carparks in Sentosa. There are toilets near-by, convenient for self cleaning after sweaty session.

Be careful of Sentosa. I was almost caught by a patrol there once, some years ago. It seems like they have someone patrolling the carparks to make sure that you are allowed to park there (and of course to chase people like us away).

mandoff
10-01-2005, 09:41 PM
Tried Upper pierce reservior that side, drive all the way in... there used to have quite a no of dark spots... Jus drive ur car in, and can do whatever u wan there... done that once with my wife, then my gf.. haha, stripped naked and rock and roll haha...

Also, I jus found out that Punggol beach that side, near the dunno what club that side, that time went for my photography assignment, and found a lot of tire tracks which leds from the main road to the beach... at night, that side is pitch dark... can F*** while enjoying the sea breeze... hee hee...

Computer
10-01-2005, 10:56 PM
remote area for sex in car? there are many empty houses in singapore that are good places for this purpose. i'm talking about those that we often see on TV where kidnappers hide the victim. need a bit of guts though...

there's one such house near the main singtel building (opposite somerset mrt). from the main lobby, drive straight (one way road), turn left on the 1st junction. look to ur left while turning and u will see it. the gates are wide open. if u off all ur lights, nobody will see u for sure. its really discreet, esp at night.

Computer
10-01-2005, 10:59 PM
pls do not have sex in the cemetery. this is basic respect for the deceased. thank you.

AhYoung
10-01-2005, 11:39 PM
My Fav will be park at Top Floor of OCBC Centre, nobody park so high, so bonking like no body business. u will be the only car there.

Sentosa Car Park
HDB Multistorey cP- TOP Storey..
Industrial Park - Car Park UBI , Kaki Bukit... after office hours... can even do it outside your car as no cars there... :D

daryl76
11-01-2005, 08:20 PM
theres really alot of places if u drive... the latest tat i know of now is Marina South, if u are travelling along ECP towards airoport, u will be able to see the place... car magazines usually take their pics there, drive all the way to the seaside in the night... its really dark and discreet

Vincent
13-01-2005, 09:37 PM
theres really alot of places if u drive... the latest tat i know of now is Marina South, if u are travelling along ECP towards airoport, u will be able to see the place... car magazines usually take their pics there, drive all the way to the seaside in the night... its really dark and discreet

Careful of peeping toms there man!!! :eek:

One place I recommend is at Pasir Panjang Rd near the APEC building and the NUS new hostel. He He he he :D

sed69
14-01-2005, 09:10 AM
why no body suggest yishun dam? it a place with no light at all, i mean along the reserviour.

next will be in changi air base, no entering changi air base doese not need to book in as the place is left deserted.

and also try any industrials estate...pandan loop, amk , toa payoh....so many..

all this places i have tried before and gurantee safe.

:D

geylangbonker
15-01-2005, 04:44 PM
how about pasir ris park /carpark.......or east coast heavy vehicle cp......at the end of east coast.........

pasir ris park is good as after midnite....very very dark......hardly any peeper goes there as near neighbourhood area ...the pasir ris c/p is near to the moonsoon swamp there....

or changhi expo c/p at nite behind the expo hall ....no one goes there at nite

king2
16-01-2005, 11:50 AM
cargo complex road along changi airport, Mt Pleasent road.....around Media Corp area, industrial park's carpark etc.........

billybomber
16-01-2005, 03:09 PM
There used to be a "hidden" carpark along ECP towards City, just before the ERP gantry. Very dark and alot of "kakis". Anyway it is not there anymore due to some roadworks for the new highway.

There is one place which i have bio for very long. The public golf course opp. botanic gardens, tanglin golf course. There are a few run-down army buildling for SAF band or whatever. I think can do outdoor some more. :D No chance to try yet.

Also the selectar base golf course has many small winding roads to no where. Can try that too.

phantom_vroom
16-01-2005, 04:03 PM
[QUOTE=billybomber]

There is one place which i have bio for very long. The public golf course opp. botanic gardens, tanglin golf course. There are a few run-down army buildling for SAF band or whatever. I think can do outdoor some more. :D No chance to try yet.

[QUOTE]

I know the place u mentioned... it is near Dempsey road and not there is a open concept restuarant nearby... can go there eat, create some atomsphere and then go nearby for.... hahahaha :D

SioGanMai
16-01-2005, 04:57 PM

Maybe you could try the carpark at Nee Soon 500m Range, which is at old mandai road near nee soon camp. There's a golf club there also and is beri discreet. Still remember my csm and I found a bra hanging on the tree during our excersie recce...

ahboonah
24-01-2005, 04:23 PM
Wow, it seems that a lot of people like to have sex in the car too

hansolo712
24-01-2005, 04:38 PM
Tried at one of the toilets and staircase in Changi Airport. young last time mah.. horny .. cannot wait.. so just find one corner and bang the gal. very exciting!

gogg3r
24-01-2005, 04:41 PM
sex in the car is very shiok... but then the post abt banging the gal in changi airport really off the wall sia. u might as well go yio chu kang there and go park off road... real deserted.. only sometimes will see ppl on the left side of the road waving to you... :D joking ah bro...

Cheers!

kaiser76
25-01-2005, 12:51 AM
There used to be a "hidden" carpark along ECP towards City, just before the ERP gantry. Very dark and alot of "kakis". Anyway it is not there anymore due to some roadworks for the new highway.

Also the selectar base golf course has many small winding roads to no where. Can try that too.

confirm can. 1 of my reg spots. jus drive all e way in, where there are 3 football fields. road there is v dark n no one goes there at nite.

adobe
25-01-2005, 03:59 AM
anyone got caught before ? haha :D

wolfy
25-01-2005, 12:11 PM
police also won't bother to catch unless you are overdoing it lah e.g. out in the open and public.

they maybe even stay and take pictures :D

anyone got caught before ? haha :D

Aglat
25-01-2005, 01:59 PM
Tried at one of the toilets and staircase in Changi Airport. young last time mah.. horny .. cannot wait.. so just find one corner and bang the gal. very exciting!

same same... I always go to airport... Got a good place to bong girl there...
Especially at level 4 between T1 & T2.... (Can see the block if you take the skytrain).. Very quite after 12 midnight... all office is closed...

MuffDiver69
27-01-2005, 07:19 PM
seletar farmway just off jalan kayu is a great place...... proceed in all the way, past the old noah's ark place..... used to have kampong houses now all relocated. or you can try the lorry car park off tampines road near defu. park the car betwee two 10 wheelers and start doing the jiggie jiggie.

soccersaint
28-01-2005, 09:49 AM
seletar farmway just off jalan kayu is a great place...... proceed in all the way, past the old noah's ark place..... used to have kampong houses now all relocated. or you can try the lorry car park off tampines road near defu. park the car betwee two 10 wheelers and start doing the jiggie jiggie.

Then if another 10-wheeler want to park in between how??? Imagine u bonking halfway suddenly it reversed into the lot see how u run :D

sopil
28-01-2005, 05:01 PM
Then if another 10-wheeler want to park in between how??? Imagine u bonking halfway suddenly it reversed into the lot see how u run :D

great thinking bro, got me laughing :D

harris88
28-01-2005, 06:02 PM
i dont see the reason why you want to bonk in car park, hotels charge $20 bucks for 2 hours, there you can do in comfort. on top of all your car would not stink like hell and surely attract attention,some time you become unwilling actor, have you seen the some XXXX video? :D

hansolo712
28-01-2005, 08:53 PM
it's the thrill. and sometimes the gal are very ready to be bonked.. you take cab all the way to hotel.. sometime they shy and so on.. but to each his own.

MuffDiver69
28-01-2005, 09:20 PM
i dont see the reason why you want to bonk in car park, hotels charge $20 bucks for 2 hours, there you can do in comfort. on top of all your car would not stink like hell and surely attract attention,some time you become unwilling actor, have you seen the some XXXX video? :D

hotels would be great if the girl is willing. there are some girls who would never step into one of those transit hotels. eg. your wife is at home and the girl's father is still awake at home waiting for her.... your prick is so hard that its getting sore!!! your brain starts working overtime thinking of a place where you can just dip your dick into her cunt and shoot off the load. the only place where there is still some privacy is in the car at some secluded spot. you wouldn't care about comfort as the only comfort that you want and need is to empty your knackers.

kelvindartz
28-01-2005, 09:30 PM
Did it at Jurong Hill be4, then this stupid police patrol car came and high bimmed at my car at a distance. wat a turnoff!

sgpoorman
28-01-2005, 10:15 PM
How abt Pasir Laba Camp??
u know u can drive to pasir laba camp, then straight inside to the Ammo Dump and then further in. u can almost see the tuas checkpoint. if u have a 4WD, u can drive up fofo hill or up the knoll or even in the training shed. it will be fun.

if u and ur gf more hiong hor...climb over the gate lor. go up the knoll where u can see malaysia. FUCKING in a restricted zone is more shiok. but remember, always check the S3 branch or Medical center...that no live firing is on.

or else u kena motar or even 84mm attacked. u wun want to be fucking then half way, the pioneer platoon breach the concertina wire.

fkingboy
28-01-2005, 10:58 PM
u know u can drive to pasir laba camp, then straight inside to the Ammo Dump and then further in. u can almost see the tuas checkpoint. if u have a 4WD, u can drive up fofo hill or up the knoll or even in the training shed. it will be fun.

if u and ur gf more hiong hor...climb over the gate lor. go up the knoll where u can see malaysia. FUCKING in a restricted zone is more shiok. but remember, always check the S3 branch or Medical center...that no live firing is on.

or else u kena motar or even 84mm attacked. u wun want to be fucking then half way, the pioneer platoon breach the concertina wire.

true...the western part of sinagpore veri deserted...but dun go there during the weekday...go at weekend...i sure you guys wont want to get bump into by the training troops rite...imagine a batalion ex walking across your vehicle n all looking at you doing..lots of knolls around if you n your girl game enough can go up n try...nut rem to brin along SAF insect repellent...

got once bump into cars doing it near mandai area near zoo while we were doing training...ha...all my section was peeing tom inside n the couple was still happy bonking away...one of my buddy even suggested had this evil idea of throwing a thunderflash inside n run...so becareful bro out there...do check the area before action.

soccersaint
29-01-2005, 12:26 AM

:D Like that more QI CAKE mah!!! Can fantasie having a last bonk in your life during a state of war.... :p

brandon58
29-01-2005, 12:37 AM

you don't knmow what you are missing. the thrill of bonking and get caught is unbeatable. just love to f in the public...........missed those days. of course need to have a daring gf.

sgpoorman
29-01-2005, 01:47 PM
you don't knmow what you are missing. the thrill of bonking and get caught is unbeatable. just love to f in the public...........missed those days. of course need to have a daring gf.

yeah, just like going after a girl with no bf and a girl with gf.....which one more satisfying?? of the the second one....the sense of achievement and challenges.

wat for bring to hotel and fuck all nite long. it will become very boring u know...strip, bathe sex, washup.

Sex is car is definately a YES!!

sjb1994
29-01-2005, 02:06 PM
yeah, just like going after a girl with no bf and a girl with gf.....which one more satisfying?? of the the second one....the sense of achievement and challenges.

wat for bring to hotel and fuck all nite long. it will become very boring u know...strip, bathe sex, washup.

Sex is car is definately a YES!!
bro, I second you. Ever drive to a desert place and boonk on the car boonet, and there is wild dog petroling, wah, still can remember till now.

Tried once on the green of the golf couse, damm exciting too.

sexytoy.com.sg
29-01-2005, 05:29 PM

Sound kinda freaky but it definitely thrills..

Hooer
29-01-2005, 05:58 PM
Tampines Area. under HDB or Multistorey carpark.

total silent after 12.

Telok Bangra hill
Labrador park
Hillview area

MozartB
29-01-2005, 06:33 PM

But can kenna charged in court for indecent behaviour or not? :D

fkingboy
29-01-2005, 07:05 PM
But can kenna charged in court for indecent behaviour or not?

the ma tai wont border you if you are doing inside your car. juz dont expose your manhood in public..one advise for you, tell your girl girl to deep troat it, so noe one will see it. :D

but think of it, that the fun of doing it wat...trill of doing it n getting caught :cool:

daryl76
29-01-2005, 08:49 PM
think the western part of sg is still better... even tried once at the Labrador Park toilet once, at night no ppl oredi... but must be careful of the foreign workers who live nearby... they will go there to walk hand in hand at times

Lsize
29-01-2005, 09:24 PM

doing in somewhere remote is dangerous and not so thrilling, thought of trying it on the beach, do it with the water level just above the waist level and you can do it infront of so many people and not really got notice.... :cool:

manfoong
30-01-2005, 08:00 AM
few of my fav 2 bonk in car

a) Mount faber hill road going down the other side ver quite at nite
b) kent ridge park on hill top, (take the side rd)
c) the road parallel to changi airport runway 2 (good view planes take off or land at the same time) got some sort of military camp there
d) Sembawang park

Junkboy
12-02-2005, 11:51 AM
few of my fav 2 bonk in car

a) Mount faber hill road going down the other side ver quite at nite
b) kent ridge park on hill top, (take the side rd)
c) the road parallel to changi airport runway 2 (good view planes take off or land at the same time) got some sort of military camp there
d) Sembawang park

any good roads to drive down where the girl can give u a bj while u driving?

was thinking of industrial park but dunno which is secluded enuff... dun want to be caught by tp for driving with my pants down :D

sjb1994
12-02-2005, 01:10 PM

Bro, try Neo Teo lane, from Lim Chu Kang to Kranji, you will have a good time. :)

sjb1994
12-02-2005, 01:28 PM
Bro, can i borrow SJB1994 to do bj while driving....kekekeke Gong Xi Fa Cai. :p
Sure, you are welcome. Let me calculate, now SFR, still got, SG*. SH* than SJ*, should be another 5-6 years, let me book with LTA this no first. :D
And hopefuly the car size big enough for the BBBJ and FJ too.

|ost
14-02-2005, 10:25 PM
Juz to update on 2 areas.

--Winding Roads behind Seletar Camp/ Country Club--
Not as deserted as b4. Few years ago, the roads were still the rocky unpaved kind, no lights 1. Now already paved up and cemented, with street lights.

--Sembawang Park/Sembawang Wharves Area--
Stay off that place, coz got Police & Army patrol there, coz of the terrorist threat. Did duty there before, spoiled alot of lovebirds fun, in the middle of the night.

beachboii
16-02-2005, 10:32 PM
punggol road.....near punggol lor 17 or drive 17...drive all the way in from lor 17 past a church...then go till u nearly reach the seaside..... :)

massage_boy25
17-02-2005, 12:17 AM
there is small road leading to jalan kayu with a small flyover. have seen alotof cars parked there at night. its under the LRT tracks.

asknot3
17-02-2005, 01:06 AM
........ they maybe even stay and take pictures :Dalso, don't pump too fast...now got laser. wait kena speeding ticket..kekekeke :D

ttenneb
17-02-2005, 02:50 PM
West Coast Park's carpark is one nice place to bonk even during the daytime. Very secluded place. it's near Republic of Singapore Yacht Club and Poly Marina. Seen a few vans and cars rocking before.

Airport toilets sure can anot ?? wat if the cleaners come in wash toilet, den accidentally 4got to lock the door hhow? :D

jimmy_jyzz
17-02-2005, 05:29 PM
i think hospital toilets tat r for disable ppl 1 r oso a gd place to fuck. usually if its lock no ppl wil disturb

BustLover
18-02-2005, 01:16 AM
I think school compound is also another best place to bonk. Ever caught a drunkun Indian guy bonking a tippsy Chinese woman at the staircase. Wow, really shiok, free show.

massage_boy25
18-02-2005, 01:41 AM
I think school compound is also another best place to bonk. Ever caught a drunkun Indian guy bonking a tippsy Chinese woman at the staircase. Wow, really shiok, free show.

kena rape isit???

5ag1_Boar
28-02-2005, 04:16 PM
Tried top floor of the multistory carpark in Bukit Ba+++ Central. Non of the nearby blocks windows face the carpark. Did an FL there once (she retired liao, and changed her number too, so don't ask me for her contact please).

The top floor of a number of multistory carparks that are quite secluded late at night.

Many years ago when the East Coast Park sideroad was not lighted, the one-way stretch nearer the Airport. Gf was giving me bj when she looked up and saw a pervert peeping tom watching us. My gf got so scared she refused to do car sex after that. #*&@#*&*!!!

p.s. I think this is my virgin post. :p

Auditt
02-03-2005, 10:41 AM
These are the places i have bonked my mistress. i fucked the daylights out of her. Portsdown road. there are some empty british colonial houses there. Parked there and fuck her in the open on the car bonnet. Damn erotic and made her cum cos the act was so dangerous that she felt horny and really wanted it. The rest of the place is Kent ridge park, labrador park. At Tanah Merah besar lane there is a dead end facing the runaway. Thats another gd place but beware got police camera there now.

Anatoli2
03-03-2005, 12:58 AM
I used to bonk my mistress along Sungei Tingah near Choa Chu Kang. I am a fetish of ladies in smart office suite. Usually I picked her up in weekdays, drive up there at 10pm, stripped myself totally naked, lift up her skirt, take off her panty and start bonking without removing the rest of her outfit. Don't call me strange but i simply love bonking girls in smart office outfit. The road is not totally dark but not many people there at night time. Feeling very shiok.

Once a car suddenly park in front of mine and poeple came out of the car. So paiseh as I was naked at that time.

ShooterKing
03-03-2005, 01:45 AM
Woh, looks like there is a lot of place to ponk in the open. Me have not try in the car yet.
Remember, abt 10 yr back. Those day were on the motorbike. Bought me ex gf to somewhere in choa chu kang farm area (sorry, cant remember the place, too long already).
On the bike, I turned around, still sitting on the rider seat facing my ex gf, pullup her skirt, unzip my pants and start ponking her. The bike will rock front and back. Very exciting. Once job done, i quickly start the motor and leave the place.
Anyone tried before?

ShooterKing
03-03-2005, 01:51 AM
Woh, looks like there is a lot of place to ponk in the open. Me have not try in the car yet.
Remember, abt 10 yr back. Those day were on the motorbike. Bought me ex gf to somewhere in choa chu kang farm area (sorry, cant remember the place, too long already).
On the bike, I turned around, still sitting on the rider seat facing my ex gf, pullup her skirt, unzip my pants and start ponking her. The bike will rock front and back. Very exciting. Once job done, i quickly start the motor and leave the place.
Anyone tried before?

notti_boi
03-03-2005, 02:07 AM

was thinking of industrial park but dunno which is secluded enuff... dun want to be caught by tp for driving with my pants down :D

tried it on the expressway at nite.. no problem at all la.... just make sure u not overtaking any buses and high vehicles, where there may be passengers... also most vehicles are going past each other too fast to really notice.. and they probably wont get more than a glimpse... so only advice i can give to yr gal, is "suck without worries gal!"... cheers!!

dirtymonk82
03-03-2005, 08:22 PM
Anyone tried before?
hahaha....doing it on a bike...that is so open

phantom_vroom
03-03-2005, 11:03 PM
lift up her skirt, take off her panty and start bonking without removing the rest of her outfit. Don't call me strange but i simply love bonking girls in smart office outfit.

You are not strange as me also like u to bonk a gal wearing office outfit and without removing all her cloth....... so envy u managed to try it.. any lobang for ONS??? if FL also can but must see the damage.... :D

phantom_vroom
03-03-2005, 11:20 PM
On the bike, I turned around, still sitting on the rider seat facing my ex gf, pullup her skirt, unzip my pants and start ponking her. The bike will rock front and back.

Really puzzled how u can do on the bike??? u put main stand or side stand?? but I think both way also u two will fall off the bike when bonking ma??? :confused:

Anatoli2
04-03-2005, 02:08 AM
I used to patronise a HC in Holiday Inn Parkview (forgot the name but any way it is the only HC in the hotel). There is a girl called Dior (dunno if she is still around as I haven't patronise for 2 years) who liked to dress up like a office manager. She said she used to work in hotel management but somehow switched to this line for quick butt. No sure her story is true but quite sure she must have been an office executive before from the way she presented herself. I never asked her to remove anything while bonking her, which gave me a good feeling of conquering a string female figure in the corporate world.

The one I bonked in the car was a divorcee I knew from ICQ. We had broken our tie though still remain as friend and business partner in opur MLM. She has become the gf of our leader.

Had also bonked a PRC ex-colleague in my car in the same way in the Mount Faber car park facing the telok Blangah estate. Knew that we must have been peeped at thattime as she was ridding me at the back seat. Though she was fully dressed, her up-down action was visible from outside.

The other office-suite bonking was when I park-tall with a colleague in my ex-company. We were an item love at that time. The most daring we have done was we went to an isolated stairway of the office building to have a quickie bonking session during our office hours. Losing my sense, I really stripped myself totalled naked while she only had her panty off. Even her jacket was not removed. Eventually she left me and got happily married (now a son now) and I still wondered why.

Anatoli2
04-03-2005, 02:15 AM
To All Brothers,

After achieving bonking in car, I would like to try bonking in open space. Are there any place any brother can suggest? I am looking for a safe place where even being totally naked is not a problem.

I have been thinking of bringing my PRC bonk partner to the Polynesia Walk in Sentosa where we can have a good view of Labrodor Park of the main island opposite at night time. Any comment?

Red_Dusty
16-03-2005, 07:13 PM
Try these 3 sites behind Changi Airport, enter by Changi Village Road.

1. Changi Village Road, from Changi Village, just past the old post office on the
right hand side of the road there's a bit of am open field. Park right next to the
fence with thick over growth on hte other side and bang away.

2. A bit further on from this spot, at the end of the barricaded road, there's a spot on the right hand side. Usually it's chained to stop cars from entering but lately the chain has been removed. Remote and very dark place, can have a
ball of a time.

3. Along Tangmere road, turn into what was formerly the Air Museum. The building has been torned down but the car park behind is still there. Again
dark and deserted, get your rocks off !

mr_kobayashi
17-03-2005, 12:07 PM

I tried Tagore Lane, at NTUC HQ & Seletar Reservior carpark(complete darkness). :)

fireaxe
20-08-2005, 01:48 AM
car huh ermmm can try at seleter resivr there

xssiow
20-08-2005, 03:06 PM
Can try NTU carpark, especially on holiday period night time.

MugenEG9
20-08-2005, 03:34 PM
Rifle Range Road...very dark...very shiok! Buahahaha :D

fatfatman
20-08-2005, 04:25 PM
Hi Guys,

Why no one intro the place near to Punggol Marina. there is a open forest where many ppl go there for fishing,,,,,,,
It a nice place for excitment..... as there a many tree to shade your car.....

enjoy bro,,

metaldag
20-08-2005, 04:54 PM
tried it on the expressway at nite.. no problem at all la.... just make sure u not overtaking any buses and high vehicles, where there may be passengers... also most vehicles are going past each other too fast to really notice.. and they probably wont get more than a glimpse... so only advice i can give to yr gal, is "suck without worries gal!"... cheers!!
Ya man......hav tried getting my gal sucking me on kje couple of times oreadi......no worries, esp if it's early morning when ter's not many vehicles ard.

big_bear
20-08-2005, 06:04 PM
have sex in car? later kenna caught and take pictures like the people here:
http://www.stileproject.com/busted.html

pronaway
20-08-2005, 06:11 PM
hahaha....doing it on a bike...that is so open

Hahaha...my virgin post.
11 yrs back, was riding the piaggio skipper scooter, the kind that have radio and blasting all the way....
Me and ny ex-gf rode to the Tanjong Rhu side and ride all the way in thru the construction to the seaside where thre is a breakwater and helicopter landing, on the music and start bonking.......
The best outdoor bonk......... :D

Dunno if any biker still go to this place, cars can't go in....

Now married liao, tried lim Chu kang / jurong hill / tukang dua with wife, but not as shiok as last time....

slutwen
20-08-2005, 09:02 PM
I did with my ex at macr res a few years ago. In order to prevent "monkeys" from peeping, I threw a couple of thumbtacks around my car that I got from the office except the front part. guess what?? caught them lucky we have finish our business. Lesson learned. why fxxk outside where you pay $20 with nice bed and shower after playing..... :)

ApriliaRSV
21-08-2005, 03:10 AM
someone mentioned the side track at punggol jetty....it's a track leading to vast field. I tried there few times n finally i was being peeped. Saw a guy with nokia 7260 facing me at the back of my car when i getting ready to pump my gal on her passenger seat. Damn! is he browsing this post now?if so,how brother?did u get a good shot?haha...i dun care de lah...in fact,i damn turned on tat night,haha....

haha51
21-08-2005, 04:26 AM
tried it on the expressway at nite..!!
must be damn shiok...............i must give it a try :D

TNNlover
21-08-2005, 12:07 PM
Agree that its remote, but very dangerous. I was hit head on by some twits who were racing there while driving along that road. My birthday almost became my death anniversary.

That area is a haunt for undergraound races, so for those who wish to venture into that road late into the night, one word of advise. Please buckle yours and your girl's seat belt.

Almost die. :(

Bro Joystick,
Sounds like some kind of ordeal. It's really awkward to have to call for help when u r in the middle of some bonking or were u just about to start the bonking? Anyway, i hope u r alright now.

TNNlover

daryl76
21-08-2005, 01:07 PM
think the best place to bonk in the open now is Marina la... the place where the fireworks is coming from... gotta drive past the construction office and grass patch... u can see Marine Promenade if u drive all the way in... shiok, better still cos if someone drives in, u can see the headlights... so no worries

glensky
21-08-2005, 01:42 PM
wow..u tried at taka b4? so many ppl~

anyway last time did with one ex b4 at paradiz...tat time still got the billy around...
while waiting for table...my ex and i went up to 4 or 5th storey where there are no ppl...then we did it in the gal toilet...exciting
tat time still young and adventurous...haha

after tat, went back to billy and pak billiard with her

suddenly feel like calling her out for billiard~ haha
my ex gf just pulled me there and pull her skirt up on her own.door panels are full height. so no one could see if got 4 legs there. :rolleyes:

fireaxe
02-09-2005, 07:26 PM
To All Brothers,

After achieving bonking in car, I would like to try bonking in open space. Are there any place any brother can suggest? I am looking for a safe place where even being totally naked is not a problem.

I have been thinking of bringing my PRC bonk partner to the Polynesia Walk in Sentosa where we can have a good view of Labrodor Park of the main island opposite at night time. Any comment?
open got place to try maybe in park lor .... :p

hellox
04-09-2005, 04:34 PM

Hi there if i m not wrong u can go to the multi story car park in the new estate

Teatree
05-09-2005, 01:28 PM
A lot of Bangalah there. Cemetry nearby also.................

Teatree
05-09-2005, 01:30 PM
Sembawang Park.

Teatree
05-09-2005, 01:38 PM
confirm can. 1 of my reg spots. jus drive all e way in, where there are 3 football fields. road there is v dark n no one goes there at nite.
This place is good. It has no light esp. near the football field. Bt it is safe as there is a police post nearby.

^Liger^
27-06-2006, 09:54 AM
Bros. The new cathay buliding also can give it a try...
The level below the cinema no one there and the toilets are very clean.... haha

msnuzsurfer
27-06-2006, 10:53 AM
Try small public carpark on Palmer Road n Shenton Way. Dark and deserted after 8pm.

issaac72
28-06-2006, 05:23 PM
You can try seah imm carpark (opp harbour front) nice and daark at night...
Jalan Bahar heavy vehicle park...
Science centre carpark seem to be a good place at night...
Chinese garden and japanese garden carpark few people around...

Just for your consideration...