PDA

View Full Version : HC Gals who do free lance......

LonelyLad
17-01-2005, 11:17 PM
Hi everyone, my first posting and am quite worried about being zapped and so on. Anyway have benefited from the postings here all this time and felt I should try and contribute the above. I was once caught by AV and dragged to the AV office and subsequently brought to court to be a witness... from thereon I have this phobia about doing anything in a HC and so have gone to the extent of working harder instead by asking if they do FL out of the HCs.
Below is a list of compilation:
1. Violet - - mid 30s slim and terribly horny when u get her into the mood.
2. Jenny -- late 20s medium built and also soaking wet type
3. Joanne -- mid 30s slightly plumb but one wild one when u get her there.
Must apologise if they are slightly mature but this is the best I can get. If any bros like to have their nos. pse pm and up my points if you reckon I deserve any for my attempt.
Thanks

Accord_JDM
18-01-2005, 01:57 PM
well done bro...
me also have the same sentiments with u...
i ever tried asking one damn chio HC girl for FL outside although managed to get her no but in the end she fly me aeroplane.... :mad:

if u managed to get some reputatable bros to verify your contacts... i sure UP your pts...

cheers.

Castrol
18-01-2005, 05:22 PM
I was once caught by AV and dragged to the AV office and subsequently brought to court to be a witness...

bro, dont mind, u caught by AV for what?
and u witness for what?

WWEF
18-01-2005, 06:51 PM
I was once caught by AV and dragged to the AV office and subsequently brought to court to be a witness...
Bro, u should share yr experience with the AV with all the Bros here......
So that when kanna caught we at least noe what to expect from them....
Anyway, i also got ask if the HC WL do freelance anot, but it seems like they will charge more than wat u will pay 4 her in the HC. So i just back off.
I personally feel that it shouldn't be a big problem to ask them do freelance outside HC, after all it is still the same job they do everyday. The only obstacle is the money, i suppose.

enzer88
18-01-2005, 09:35 PM
Bro,is ur jenny who live in kallang bahru????

LonelyLad
18-01-2005, 10:06 PM
Bro, u should share yr experience with the AV with all the Bros here......
So that when kanna caught we at least noe what to expect from them....
Anyway, i also got ask if the HC WL do freelance anot, but it seems like they will charge more than wat u will pay 4 her in the HC. So i just back off.
I personally feel that it shouldn't be a big problem to ask them do freelance outside HC, after all it is still the same job they do everyday. The only obstacle is the money, i suppose.
I still remeber that day very well...
I was going thru my divorce...so no wife to bonk... go HC lah...
Was at the then Glass Hotel... took a recommended gal and proceeded to do all the way. Half way thru.. the door opened and a guy peeped in. I thought he got wrong room so I shooed him away telling him that the room was occupied. mother fucker still stared at me bonking away.. i told the mf to fuck off and i did not like to perform for him.. he came towards me... I wanted to punch him in the face until he showed me his warrant... Siao liao, I thought... this time sure die.
I was told to put on my clothes. he searched the room for the rubber and found it still on my dick. Anyway, at the point still hoping for chance from late ex-wife before actual divorce...all of a sudden my world came crashing upon me.. Alamak why so cruel this people...all the time don't spot check, spot check when I was in action.
Anyway, took my particulars and asked if I wanted to go down to AVoffice on my own or in their transport. I chose to go on my own, down at the station had to write statement.... I tried my best to explain that I was going thru a bad marriage and being a man I had my needs... bastard officer said he understood what i was going thru...assured me no problems and I was just getting my statement taken and no worries. Gave me all assurances just to get my statement and the MF 1 month later came to my house to give me an ORDER TO ATTEND COURT. SHIT.... I was on the verge of saving my marriage and my then wife decided immediately she was going to be my ex-wife. Really think of it... The AV Officer never think that we all have our needs and short of committing rape..we choose HCs cos it is a bit more discreet as compared to Geylang etc. But do they have the human compassion to think that when they came to my house with the order to attend court..what the consequences would be?
I urge all bros to never trust those bastards who catch u... I was not fined or anything...stupid judge did not even look at me the whole time and at the end the AV guy told me that they wanted to get the gal... not me. I don't know why they make the world's oldest profession so difficult for some..

LonelyLad
18-01-2005, 10:09 PM
nope..according to her it is opposit the Eunos MRT

skyearthme
19-01-2005, 01:33 AM
bro, dont mind, u caught by AV for what?
and u witness for what?

Caught by AV for having sex in HC.
Be a witness so that AV can accuse the gal for prostitution!

Cupid_sex_u
19-01-2005, 01:59 AM
Bro, mind sharing with us what the AV asked u?

AndyCock
19-01-2005, 11:34 PM
Caught by AV for having sex in HC.
Be a witness so that AV can accuse the gal for prostitution!

Just wonder if you cook a story and gang with the HC gal saying the HC gal is your gf and you happens to visit your gf (HC gal) and bonk here there :D. Do you think naive solution will allow you and the HC gal escape.. Just wonder :P..

Any bro have better reason for escape.. share share...

WWEF
24-01-2005, 11:35 AM

bro, i m sorry to hear your story...
i hope u pick yourself up after inicident...
thanks so much 4 sharing..
will take your advise..

icekewl
24-01-2005, 12:51 PM
Bro,

I think u may have tried to PM me but could not get thru..... have cleared up my PMs so should be ok now.........

1. Violet - - mid 30s slim and terribly horny when u get her into the mood.
2. Jenny -- late 20s medium built and also soaking wet type
3. Joanne -- mid 30s slightly plumb but one wild one when u get her there.
If any bros like to have their nos. pse pm

bakylotus
31-01-2005, 08:28 AM
Brother Icekewl
I like middle age ladies, can pm me their phone numbers? Thanks man Oops, sorry man, I meant Brother Lonely Lad. Thanks

eagle0405
31-01-2005, 09:07 AM
bro, i m sorry to hear your story...
i hope u pick yourself up after inicident...
thanks so much 4 sharing..
will take your advise..

Yeh Man.... me too..

I was informed that now they made contact with the man's wife (the man who was caught ) to bail him out.

Bastard, if this is true then it will be nightmare man. Or should I say the AV is the one breaking up the family and not the Prostitutues.....

This is what I call bloody politics.... they just want to finish their own job at other's expenses....

icekewl
01-02-2005, 02:59 PM
to those bros who have been PM's me to get the contacts.

sorry but i still ahve not heard from the threadstarter yet. Will let u all know once i do. the last line in my previous post was actually a quote from the thread statrter.... i dont have the contacts yet.

sorry bros................

JackieChan
01-02-2005, 06:11 PM
Was at the then Glass Hotel... took a recommended gal and proceeded to do all the way. Half way thru.. the door opened and a guy peeped in. I thought he got wrong room so I shooed him away telling him that the room was occupied. mother fucker still stared at me bonking away....

a real motherfuckin AV indeed... obviously he had a perverse voyeuristic complex.. wanted to see ppl do the act long enough before showin himself.. sorry to hear abt ur plight, bro.. on hindsight, luckily u din punch him.

Jock
01-02-2005, 06:30 PM
Was at the then Glass Hotel... took a recommended gal and proceeded to do all the way. Half way thru.. the door opened and a guy peeped in. I thought he got wrong room so I shooed him away telling him that the room was occupied. mother fucker still stared at me bonking away.. i told the mf to fuck off and i did not like to perform for him.. he came towards me... I wanted to punch him in the face until he showed me his warrant... Siao liao, I thought... this time sure die.
I was told to put on my clothes. he searched the room for the rubber and found it still on my dick. Anyway, at the point still hoping for chance from late ex-wife before actual divorce...all of a sudden my world came crashing upon me.. Alamak why so cruel this people...all the time don't spot check, spot check when I was in action.
Anyway, took my particulars and asked if I wanted to go down to AVoffice on my own or in their transport. I chose to go on my own, down at the station had to write statement.... I tried my best to explain that I was going thru a bad marriage and being a man I had my needs... bastard officer said he understood what i was going thru...assured me no problems and I was just getting my statement taken and no worries. Gave me all assurances just to get my statement and the MF 1 month later came to my house to give me an ORDER TO ATTEND COURT. SHIT.... I was on the verge of saving my marriage and my then wife decided immediately she was going to be my ex-wife. Really think of it... The AV Officer never think that we all have our needs and short of committing rape..we choose HCs cos it is a bit more discreet as compared to Geylang etc. But do they have the human compassion to think that when they came to my house with the order to attend court..what the consequences would be?
I urge all bros to never trust those bastards who catch u... I was not fined or anything...stupid judge did not even look at me the whole time and at the end the AV guy told me that they wanted to get the gal... not me. I don't know why they make the world's oldest profession so difficult for some..

Wah bro really feel sorry for u...hope things turn out better for u in the future..

Cheers,
Jock

Tension68
01-02-2005, 08:28 PM
i feel for u bro lonely.. and i understand too how a man needs to sow his wild oats

but may i suggest more details.. like some stats or even damage?? tat would help me.. haha.. cheers

axor3333
01-02-2005, 09:28 PM
I don't know why they make the world's oldest profession so difficult for some..[/QUOTE]

Dear bro lonelylad

After reading yr Fr, I feel sorry for U, Any way I heard the AV also raid Hotel too. I had been stop going HC but getting FL in short time hotel instead

Any bro can share the comment thks

Axor

manfoong
02-02-2005, 10:28 PM
Try rina or sharon etc from joyful, but must have chemistry first

LonelyLad
03-02-2005, 07:15 AM
I don't know why they make the world's oldest profession so difficult for some..

Dear bro lonelylad

After reading yr Fr, I feel sorry for U, Any way I heard the AV also raid Hotel too. I had been stop going HC but getting FL in short time hotel instead

Any bro can share the comment thks

Axor[/QUOTE]
Hi Bro,
I agree with u that getting FL is better.... I do feel a lot safer especially in these times when the authorities need cash to pay bonuses etc... beware and be very careful to all who pursue their drive towards fun and be forewarned.

downer
03-02-2005, 10:18 AM
Lonelylad, how do you rate those girls in terms of look?

WWEF
03-02-2005, 02:18 PM
Bastard, if this is true then it will be nightmare man. Or should I say the AV is the one breaking up the family and not the Prostitutues.....
This is what I call bloody politics.... they just want to finish their own job at other's expenses....
yup. tat's true, the AV don't care abt anyone, or anything.
Catch liao still must inform ppl's wife. :(

mustachio
03-02-2005, 11:05 PM
yup. tat's true, the AV don't care abt anyone, or anything.
Catch liao still must inform ppl's wife. :(

Thot this thread is to throw up names n FRs from bros who have tried the HC or ex-HC gers who FL?

Taking them to a short term hotel may be better than going to HC. Bros agree? Tks

johnn
19-10-2010, 04:47 AM
so many hc closed down, any hc gal doing freelance? or home massage ?