hootduadua
23-08-2012, 12:38 PM
new nightspot joint at Bukit Indah to intro to brudders here

not your usual Library for books but booze

after pariss spa can try hanging out here for cheap drinks

check out this http://horizonhills.wordpress.com/tag/bukit-indah/

khairnoel
23-08-2012, 03:54 PM
bro is there any teh tarik or milk......hahaha.....i dun drink laa bro.....means fresh milk....

KatoeyLover69
23-08-2012, 05:19 PM
bro is there any teh tarik or milk......hahaha.....i dun drink laa bro.....means fresh milk....

For teh tarik or goat's milk go to the Habib Mamak Shop near to Alliance/RHB Bank .... for "fresh milk" :D go to Pariss Spa

hootduadua
24-08-2012, 12:47 PM

there's old town cafe if you travel towards the road back to sutera mall for teh tarik or milk.

ya fresh milk can go pariss and milk all the girls there :D

ruchucky
25-08-2012, 08:59 AM
For teh tarik or goat's milk go to the Habib Mamak Shop near to Alliance/RHB Bank .... for "fresh milk" :D go to Pariss Spa

hai, bro from old town white coffe how to go to Pariss Spa?:confused:

sammyname1111
28-08-2012, 07:02 PM
Library is the most fucking place i ever been. The waiter are so arrogant and the place always got fighting. Beware yourself from this place. Last few day got so may indian guy going there and i saw them all hiding something in the jacket. Look like some dangerous weapon. Really have to take care bro when go there.

khairnoel
28-08-2012, 10:54 PM
haha....better go pariss laa bro...much more better laa....

soblur2
24-11-2012, 07:01 PM
So this place isn't recommanded?

Barnacles
25-11-2012, 09:17 PM
Nice place to chill, but very messy, so just becareful, dun act big shot or flashy.. thats what i always tell friends going to JB! Anything just say sorry and quickly get the fuck outta there...

Raytan
30-11-2012, 08:21 AM
The one in Austin the crowd look more decent than the one in nusa .

jackyneo
30-11-2012, 10:17 AM
any review for pariss spa?

d1spec
05-12-2012, 02:57 AM

Damage RM220 SPA + FJ, PRC
Overall was good service, bbbj, good looking. however after SPA can let a indian with specs know when you want to fire. Will bring you to a room and will bring a few gals for you to choose. Dun like and will bring another batch. After firing, go back to have noodle soup and rest chatting with friends. Ladies can view on a website.

Beside Pariss got this Pub, Full Tank. Many Girls but ladies drink, 1 jug of Gunniess RM150. Got singin, dancing, ladyboy performance. Damage 1 bott of Johnny walker RM398. Can skip, not really good, but just test water with friends.

Further down will see Library. Yes, some fighting n may look messy. DJ area will young boys shuffling around... Skip long island tea, taste like lime juice. Price forget.

Between Pariss and Library think got 2 or 3 Lok Lok stall to eat after drinking.

Also went to Legato near Tesco. nearby Library. Liveband style. Ordered 30 bottles of beer, 4 tower of Bitch tea of Beach tea *tower 1 for 1, RM99* and a bottle of tequila RM220 or RM230. Total damage around RM800+

Naresh85
05-12-2012, 05:24 AM
Hi Bro,
I'm indian, better avoid the library at bukit indah....that place got alot of indian and always fight. Austin library is good, the ambience there is very good, even though shophouse lot.This just an advice. Cheers !

bbwhale
19-12-2012, 02:42 AM
Damage RM220 SPA + FJ, PRC
Overall was good service, bbbj, good looking. however after SPA can let a indian with specs know when you want to fire. Will bring you to a room and will bring a few gals for you to choose. Dun like and will bring another batch. After firing, go back to have noodle soup and rest chatting with friends. Ladies can view on a website.

Beside Pariss got this Pub, Full Tank. Many Girls but ladies drink, 1 jug of Gunniess RM150. Got singin, dancing, ladyboy performance. Damage 1 bott of Johnny walker RM398. Can skip, not really good, but just test water with friends.

Further down will see Library. Yes, some fighting n may look messy. DJ area will young boys shuffling around... Skip long island tea, taste like lime juice. Price forget.

Between Pariss and Library think got 2 or 3 Lok Lok stall to eat after drinking.

Also went to Legato near Tesco. nearby Library. Liveband style. Ordered 30 bottles of beer, 4 tower of Bitch tea of Beach tea *tower 1 for 1, RM99* and a bottle of tequila RM220 or RM230. Total damage around RM800+

The update was great as now know where to drink "fresh milk" which I needs most ! Hope more bro share or update other wonder place Fj :D

CockInPuss
10-07-2014, 12:14 AM

Think some bros mention standard of Pariss has dropped. Anyway, is the Library still as messy nowadays?

jedycity
10-07-2014, 10:24 PM
What the heck u reply a post that is 2012? :eek: