PDA

View Full Version : Local FL - Renee (ex Cathay Pacific Stewardess) - Part 2

Pages : [1] 2

thaivisitor
10-04-2005, 07:00 PM
Well Renee SMS me a moment ago.

First, she wants to thank all the bros here who have patronised her services and made the comment that our brudders here all got standard.

Next, she apologise to all our non-chinese brudders as she felt that she would have difficulty providing good service to them, that is why she rejected their business. She's not racist but only wants to be fair to them and hope our non-chinese brudders understand.

Thirdly, Renee wishes to say that she has recovered from her fever and is now back in business. So any brudders who wishes to engage her services, can PM with your name and contact number please. By the way, she prefers her customers to be above 30 years old.

Just to let it be know, Renee's doing this to clear a very big credit cards debt.

Finally Renee wishes to let all our brudders to be careful of a conman who just cheated her again. The guy probably gave a fake name of "Jack", age about 34, 1.7m tall. dark complexion with 2 eye bags, a bit plump with a tattoo on his right arm and speaks fluent English. This guys hangphone number is 98XXXX516. Claims to know her thru IRC. This guy apparently paid her $50 for her services, says need to draw money from ATM and halfway, ran away.

Renee is not blaming anyone but just want our brudders to be aware in case this guy turns out to be a samster and might PM bros for FL contacts.

I've check my "database" and the number is not in my lists.

Cheers
thaivisitor :D :D

ahpaul25
10-04-2005, 07:11 PM
Haiya bro, you pass me his hp no. lah........i will trace out his full name,hm add, hm tel, ic.....................don mess with SB FL ok........we can check who r u, and where r u, be kind to FL, they are also making a living.........any blacklist guy , kindly send me his hp no.......i check out his whole detail.....ty :p

thaivisitor
10-04-2005, 07:18 PM
For those of you who do not know her, here's some FR taken from previous thread by some of our bros here.

First of all, I would like to record my thanks to Bro Thaivisitor for giving me Renee's contact. Just had a session with her and my simple FR on her. First look, she is pleasant looking. She also asked the same question whether I accept her or not. Of course I say yes la. We TCSS for quite a while. Very nice and friendly gal

After the TCSS, bathe separately and went to action, she started by licking my nipples. feel very shiok ley. Slowly move lower and started to do bj. Find her quite good in this. After bj, she fj by her sitting on top. After that change to missionary and unload in her in that position.

Animal sign: Rabbit
Looks 6.5/10 pleasant looking
Body: 7/10
Boobs: 36C Yes. Big boobs
BJ: 6.5/10 good for me
FJ: 7.5/10 She moan quite loud.
Damage: $200 excluding hotel room
RTF: Maybe
my short & sweet FR

looks : 7/10 - find her pleasant
Body : 6/10 - a little plum but big boobs.
Attitude : 9/10 - true wat the others say. she will ask you if you are comfortable with her looks.
BJ : 6/10
FJ : 7/10 - she has an ass for doggy.

In summary - A really nice lady. Not a shread of having a stuck-up attitude. She won't be doing this for long.
Wah lau bro.. never intro.. anyway thanks to bro sureshot and ccmng I tried her today, very nice and friendly lady and she is a divorcee wif 2 kids to support and a huge deal of credit card debt (I told her to surrender and declared bankrupt but she seems like she wanna pull thru, but frankly I see no solution it is matter of time b4 the credit card trap overcomes one). Being a milf lover I dun mind her, anyway she is quite okie her looks can see she was quite okie looking when younger, will be quite milfy but her teeth slightly yellow. Anyway she does everything capped, cos I think she had bad experience wif some bbbj in the past or wat. I think bros can try to neg to $150 as she said she is fine wif it (just say michael say one can liao), but most important is need to be responsible bros. Quite horny in bed, too bad I now out of shape could onli make her cum 1 time den I die liao.

Looks 6.5/10 could be more milfy if not for yellow teeth.
Boobs: 36C papaya wif big nice nips.
Cat bath: 7/10 Kiss ya all over and deep frenching
BJ: 5/10 I dun really know how to rate bj cos I personally dun like bj.
FJ: 8/10 Can know how to ride a fat elephant like mi and loves doggy.

So far she is one of the better FLs I tried, much much better than poly michelle that I am for sure, in fact she looks better than poly michelle anytime, trust mi bros. Worth it for $150 over the $250 you pay for michelle, bodywise hers is better than michelle.

So bros, decide for yourself.

Cheers

thaivisitor
10-04-2005, 07:26 PM
Haiya bro, you pass me his hp no. lah........i will trace out his full name,hm add, hm tel, ic.....................don mess with SB FL ok........we can check who r u, and where r u, be kind to FL, they are also making a living.........any blacklist guy , kindly send me his hp no.......i check out his whole detail.....ty
Thanks bro, but no thanks.

We're not in the business of bashing up people lah. FLs out on this trade knows the perils they have to face. We, as samsters only look out to make sure that if such "blacklisted" people who might be samsters, PM us for contacts, we'll know what to do.

As long as the FLs are not "beaten up", etc, etc, its considered a "bad investment" to them for that particular case.

So Cheers bro, and anyway thanks for the offer. :)

PS: Bro Hustler, right way to answer or not? :D

ahpaul25
10-04-2005, 07:34 PM

We're not in the business of bashing up people lah. FLs out on this trade knows the perils they have to face. We, as samsters only look out to make sure that if such "blacklisted" people who might be samsters, PM us for contacts, we'll know what to do.

As long as the FLs are not "beaten up", etc, etc, its considered a "bad investment" to them for that particular case.

So Cheers bro, and anyway thanks for the offer. :)

No lah bro, i just get the detail and pass u, the rest up to u guys how u wan to highlight his name...make him pai say.......i don bashed up ppls, highlight his name to destroy his reputation would do...hehehe

fruittree2000
10-04-2005, 08:17 PM
Haiya bro, you pass me his hp no. lah........i will trace out his full name,hm add, hm tel, ic.....................don mess with SB FL ok........we can check who r u, and where r u, be kind to FL, they are also making a living.........any blacklist guy , kindly send me his hp no.......i check out his whole detail.....ty :p

who are u ? CID or policeman . what rights do u have to trace people full name,hm add, hm tel, ic ? Even u are police Officer, u also don't have the right to do that k.

thaivisitor
11-04-2005, 12:32 AM
To All Bros Who Want To PM Me For Renee's Contact.

KNN, please read my requirements. You have to PM me the following information first.

1. Your Name
2. Your Contact Number
3. Your Age
4. Your Race.

I'm not going to reply anymore PM without such information.

As for newbie's who just join without any postings, try to put yourself in my position. So if you want the contact, try to convince me that you're genuine. I'm not difficult to be convince anyway.

Also, those of you who have tried her service, do post FR so that I am able to know whether you ask for fun or really tried her. Short FR also can.

Even if no deal, just drop a post to say no deal was done because of whatever lah.... It's not that difficult, is it?

cheers
thaivisitor

bongster
11-04-2005, 01:45 AM
Yeap... she is a nice lady and she is HONEST and does not tell lies.

oeioei
11-04-2005, 12:11 PM
please. By the way, she prefers her customers to be above 30 years old.

First of all i wld like to thanks bro thaivisitor for her contacts the other time....but till now i've yet to call her yet cos i'm not above 30yo yet and since her preferences is those bros above 30, i guess i have to give her a miss due to age requirement. Anyway, i'll continue to roam in this forums for more suitable deals...Tks a lot bros....

cuteboy12345208
11-04-2005, 07:05 PM

First, she wants to thank all the bros here who have patronised her services and made the comment that our brudders here all got standard.

Cheers

Bro Thaivisitor. Please thank Renee on behalf of me for her comments that we all got standard. She is also indeed a very nice and friendly gal. Will rtf her soon. Also thank you once again for your contact.

ahpaul25
11-04-2005, 09:18 PM
who are u ? CID or policeman . what rights do u have to trace people full name,hm add, hm tel, ic ? Even u are police Officer, u also don't have the right to do that k.

I have my ways....why u bother..........there are many things no need to say so much 1..........this is to ensure law justice........singaporean always think they are smart to cheat other ppls....where else......we here to help those poor ppls......anyway i not any CID or PM...ty

tittyhawk
11-04-2005, 09:25 PM

Bro TV, I like ur style of handling sticky situations, shows professionalism and maturity. Thumbs up for u.

thaivisitor
11-04-2005, 09:59 PM
First of all i wld like to thanks bro thaivisitor for her contacts the other time....but till now i've yet to call her yet cos i'm not above 30yo yet and since her preferences is those bros above 30, i guess i have to give her a miss due to age requirement. Anyway, i'll continue to roam in this forums for more suitable deals...Tks a lot bros....
Actually you can just call her and see what she says. Unless you are in your early 20s, if not I think she'll still accept.

innezsg
11-04-2005, 10:02 PM
anyway i not any CID or PM...ty

Hmm, I guess maybe u work for the telco company? ............ Juz a guess

thaivisitor
11-04-2005, 10:12 PM
Hmm, I guess maybe u work for the telco company? ............ Juz a guess
Doesn't matter lah....

He stand up for what he feels is justice and we thank him for that. Who knows there may come upon a time where we need his assistance. :)

ahpaul25
12-04-2005, 03:06 AM
Who knows there may come upon a time where we need his assistance. :)

That day will come....TV......it a matter of time....when u need assistance.... :p

peterson
12-04-2005, 09:21 AM
Thanks bro TV for the contact. Just bonked here yesterday.

After exchanged with her few sms, decided the time and the place.

Booked a room and sms her the room #, she came in about five minutes time.

As usual, she asked me is she acceptable by me? Of course. We lie down on the bed and tcss for more that half and hour, till she prompt me for shower.

I undressed my self first, she take a smoke and then went in to the bathroom shower for me. We had a French kiss in during the shower, wow really got gf feeling. I dry myself first and waiting for her on the bed.

When she came out from the bathroom, she lie beside me and we had another round French kiss, then she sucked my nipple wow, shiok man, for about 5 minutes then all the way down to the groin area, cap me and gave me a bj, quite good suction, had to ask her to stop, if not, sure cum one.

Go for action, she on top first for about 5 minutes, changed to missionary, pump here hard for about 10 minutes, then unload my cum.

After the sexxion, I still lie on the bed to rest, she shower herself first, then we chatted for a while then she left the room.

Looks : 7/10
Body ; 7.5/10
BJ : 7.5/10 (cap on, but suction still good)
FJ : 8/10 ( very accommodating, not rushing and obliging)
Attitude : Very friendly
RTF : YES

Those who had here contact, please treat her well.

thaivisitor
12-04-2005, 04:59 PM
Thanks bro TV for the contact. Just bonked here yesterday.

Those who had here contact, please treat her well.
You're in my AA list.

Got contacts will let you know.

Cheers :D

oeioei
12-04-2005, 05:48 PM
Actually you can just call her and see what she says. Unless you are in your early 20s, if not I think she'll still accept.

Tks bro but i'm in my mid 20s and i dun look dat old yet...so its gonna be kind of tough to convince her and i dun wanna try my luck pushing her to take me...

Dun wanna put others in a diffcult spot...hope u understand my point of view... :o

gobal100
12-04-2005, 06:16 PM
hi to all bro can i have the contact but i only 25 u think i got chance tobonk her anot??

seychelles
12-04-2005, 06:16 PM
me want to try lei!my name is stanly (age)35 chinese (hp)9108xxxx please call me during office hrs,thanks 9-6pm

peterson
12-04-2005, 07:15 PM
You're in my AA list.

Got contacts will let you know.

Bro TV, thanks.

thaivisitor
12-04-2005, 07:22 PM
There was a slight misunderstanding between a fellow bro and Renee today.

Apparently a deal was set up and the biz transaction took place. After that our bro asked for a discount to $150 from the usual $200 which Renee charges but Renee disagreed to this as the price was already agreed upon before the appointment was made.

Finally our bro paid the full $200 but his remarks that he pitied her, kind of upset her and she gave him back $50 as she felt insulted.

Now, in this instance there is no one to be blamed. Our bro is NOT "dirty leg" and if he were to ask me for contacts, I will still give it to him. If he puts a decent FR, I will put him in my AA list.

But we must bear in mind several things in this FL business.

1. If we want to negotiate any price, we should do it before fixing the appointment so that once it is agreed upon, we should stick to it.

2. We must understand that FLs do not enjoy their work but they do it for a reason, be it their debts, support family or whatever. We MUST remember that they're still human beings and does have feelings and we must be cautious with our words.

Just take this incident as one of the many lessons we need to learn about cheonging FLs so that our cheonging trips will continue to be pleasant and memorable.

Cheers
thaivisitor

sjb1994
12-04-2005, 07:55 PM
Bro, where got eat liau than negotia price one? You try go hawker center and do that, see what happen. :mad:

thaivisitor
12-04-2005, 08:02 PM
Bro, where got eat liau than negotia price one? You try go hawker center and do that, see what happen. :mad:
relax, relax, we are learning everyday :)

peterson
12-04-2005, 10:09 PM
For those bros who pm me for Renee's contact, please read post #7 first and pm to thaivistor. Thanks.

ttheng
12-04-2005, 10:12 PM
james 9222xxxx -sms only
34 ch

CNNcmg
12-04-2005, 10:52 PM
Apparently a deal was set up and the biz transaction took place. After that our bro asked for a discount to $150 from the usual $200 which Renee charges but Renee disagreed to this as the price was already agreed upon before the appointment was made.
thaivisitor

Terrok....

Pity should then pay 250 mah....
FL also got pride one...

dloolb
13-04-2005, 01:18 AM
Long time no contribution liao... ok short and sharp.

Looks : 7/10 (her eyes abit like Linda Liao from Chase. A little)
Body : 7/10 (please take care of her, many bruises....)
Boobs : should be C
BJ : 8/10 (cap on, good suction)
FJ : 8/10 (very accomodating)
Overall : 8/10

She is very polite and friendly unlike most singaporean girls out there, chatty yet not naggy. presentable dressing.

Thanks Thaivisitor for the contact of this gem. Kudos :)

Darren34
13-04-2005, 01:19 AM
According to what I know, the guy said some nasty things like she is not worth the money and wants to pay lesser. In the first place, all the bros who know her style will know that she always ask you ok or not before starting. If this guy feel that she is not worth the money, he should have said sorry, said she is not his cup of tea and not eat.

U got go restaurant eat already then say food not nice and want to pay less or not?

Somemore say pity.. if really pity, will not say pity but just pay and forget about it, where got still want to bargain. Obviously, a whole load of bull from this guy.

And I agreed, FL also got pride, so please treat them like a fellow human being.

thaivisitor
13-04-2005, 01:45 AM

She is very polite and friendly unlike most singaporean girls out there, chatty yet not naggy. presentable dressing.

Bro, you're in my AA list liow :D

Anyway, bros that did try and post FR will be considered AA, meaning you're genuine, not wasting bros time, not phone number collector, etc, etc. Got good contacts, you'll be informed.

Cheers

KingEros
13-04-2005, 02:39 AM
So bros, decide for yourself.
Cheers
thaivisitor

Have called her the last time you passed her number to me ... however, she's decided not to take me on when she heard I have tattoos.
Could you check with her & see if you can convince her otherwise?? THANKS in advance - would do my best to make your AA list, if she'd just give me the opportunity. :D :D

Doggiestyle
13-04-2005, 07:20 AM

Well put, bro!!

thaivisitor
13-04-2005, 12:11 PM
Have called her the last time you passed her number to me ... however, she's decided not to take me on when she heard I have tattoos.
Could you check with her & see if you can convince her otherwise?? THANKS in advance - would do my best to make your AA list, if she'd just give me the opportunity. :D :D
PM me your number again.

thaivisitor
13-04-2005, 12:22 PM
I guess some bros don't read from the start of the thread that is why I still received short PM asking me to give them the contact no.

Bros, I need the following information before I connect you with Renee.

Your Contact No.
Your Age.
Your Race.

Renee's charges is $200, please read the FRs posted on her services. Apparently she has VERY good attitude and she's doing this to clear a very big credit card debt.

Guy's with multiple credit cards will know how it is like, some even go to Ah Long and end with with "long" debts.

BTW, I'm not OKT and just helping to screen and pass the contacts and to know which bros are the good ones, etc. which is very simple. You try, you post FR. You didn't try, you post to let us know.

Cheers
thaivisitor

BTech
13-04-2005, 01:13 PM
I would like to thank bro TV for his contact...

Despite the fact that I seldom post on this forum as I am not as "hot" in cheonging FL due to $ constraints and time (tho I would be tempted to try a very popular gal from rave reviews in this forum), bro TV gave me the contact readily with no questions asked. For this I must salute and thank bro TV for the trust he has given me tho we had not coressponded with each other until now.

I got the contact yesterday but have yet to make any appts with Renee, but have texted her to find out when is a good time slot for her so that I can plan and save $ accordingly...

Thanks bro TV!!!

holding
13-04-2005, 01:15 PM
ths, tv for the no. even though i have negative pts at the moment.

will be bookin her soon & a FR will be out after that :cool:

diggydodo
13-04-2005, 04:28 PM
Jus tried Renee today.

What more do I need to say.... all summarised by bro Dloolb.

RTF? Definitely!

ThailV, Thanks for the contact! Include me in yr AA list will yar?

Looks : 7/10 (her eyes abit like Linda Liao from Chase. A little)
Body : 7/10 (please take care of her, many bruises....)
BJ : 8/10 (cap on, good suction)
FJ : 8/10 (very accomodating)

thaivisitor
13-04-2005, 04:43 PM
Jus tried Renee today.

What more do I need to say.... all summarised by bro Dloolb.

RTF? Definitely!

ThailV, Thanks for the contact! Include me in yr AA list will yar?
You are IN the AA list liow.

MucStranger
13-04-2005, 07:41 PM
Hi bros,

last saturday i come to Singapore, jetlage, can not sleep. So i try to contact some ladies here and can not make one appointment, because i'm not chinese. No choice, went to OT and come back to my hotel with one vietnamese lady. Not bad. 200S$ for over9, she was ok, so i gave her 50S$ extra.

Now i'm in malaysia and will come back to Singapore on friday. Today have a look to 4room, so i thing for me no chance to contact Renee.

Anyways, thank a lot bro Thaivisitor for your help.

Best regards,

MucStranger

PS: I'm happy, if some bros can give me alternative to Orchard towers.

KingBong
14-04-2005, 12:15 AM
First thanks to the bros who shared this contact, you know who you are. Without them it would not have been possible to post this FR.
I'll skip the ratings as most have already done and they are quite there.

Looks: Comfortable for me. Mature and with a new hairstyle.
Body: Fleshy but ok for her body frame.
Boobs: Large but not firm. She has sensitive nips.
BJ: Ok only, cos with cap.
FJ: She came then followed by me. What more can I want?
Attitude: Very good!

Overall : She is probably one of the friendliest around, intelligent, and responsive if you can get her in the mood. Wonder why encountered earlier problems... One guy didn't turn up and never informed beforehand. She already has problems, so no point adding to it.

thaivisitor
14-04-2005, 12:40 AM
Hi bros,

last saturday i come to Singapore, jetlage, can not sleep. So i try to contact some ladies here and can not make one appointment, because i'm not chinese. No choice, went to OT and come back to my hotel with one vietnamese lady. Not bad. 200S$ for over9, she was ok, so i gave her 50S$ extra.

Now i'm in malaysia and will come back to Singapore on friday. Today have a look to 4room, so i thing for me no chance to contact Renee.

Anyways, thank a lot bro Thaivisitor for your help.

Best regards,

MucStranger

PS: I'm happy, if some bros can give me alternative to Orchard towers.
I'll be in SG over the weekend. Maybe we can sit down ofr a cup of coffee. Will PM you my no.

ADNMAN
14-04-2005, 06:57 AM
You try, you post FR. You didn't try, you post to let us know.thaivisitor
Many thanks to Bro ThaiVisitor for the contact (got before the start of this thread). However, I could not try Renee because I do not meet the criteria specified by her as indicated in the beginning of this thread. In any case, thanks to Bro ThaiVisitor again for his kind consideration in providing the contact.

kantao
14-04-2005, 09:43 AM
omg i am only 23 leh..somemore boyish look...sigh..guess no chance to try a once stewardess liao...happy bonking bros out there... :)

vince2422
14-04-2005, 06:27 PM
As requested my FR after my session,

Really enjoyed my time...unlike other FLs where is "wham-bang-thank u-man" deal. Spend time knowing her and chatting, feeling comfortable with her.

Can see from her body the "unhappy past" , makes u want to pour some TLC on her but with her spirit, I'm sure she can make it.

FR - Stats

Face : 6.5/10
Body : 6/10
BJ : 7/10
FJ : 8/10 (Responsive with frenching)
Overall : Worth to RTF

But to those who are expecting fantastic services and great this & that..my advice is to stick to the pros at GL. This is one local FL basically for you to hit off as fren and proceed with action. Different experience i guess which makes up for the rest and accounts for her charges. I can certainly understand why she prefers men over 30 (No offence to those <30 hor) thru' her many experiences.

Appreciate bro thaivisitor for his generous sharing.

thaivisitor
14-04-2005, 08:07 PM
Promised Thaivisitor to give a FR on Renee
Thanks for the number, sms her on tuesday midnight, she happened to reply me on wednesday morning. after exchanging some details, managed to settle the time with her on wednesday 9pm. checked into the hotel and she came in 10 minutes later.. i have to uncap myself leaving the tissue and rubber on bed. she took a while to shower and came out dressed, saying she is trying to catch another appointment at Ritz Carlton, meeting some Arabian client, if she made it she will clear all her debts. paid her 200 and gave me a hug and left. when i turned around and saw the tissue with rubber a bit TL. showwered and left. total time spent in room 1 hour 15 minutes.
Bro, looks like you didn't had a good time leh... I would also feel disappointed if I were you.

Guess the thought of an opportunity for her to clear her debts made her "forget" her normal standard or that she was beaten by her ex.

Whatever it is, I think she shouldn't and should be more "professional" and maintain her standards.

thaivisitor
14-04-2005, 08:17 PM
Thaivisitor,
no worry, just to release my cum. but think of it, a bit expensive for this sort of service. no offence bro
Bro I'm not offended in anyway whatsoever.

Me being in thailand with so many thai girls around, would think any girl, whether thai, prc, viet, pilli, indon, locals, if more than $100, no deal for me :D

Not to say worth or not lah... that's individual as according to some FRs, there are bros who will RTF. :D

DeVegas
14-04-2005, 08:30 PM
..... she took a while to shower and came out dressed, saying she is trying to catch another appointment at Ritz Carlton, meeting some Arabian client, if she made it she will clear all her debts.....

Well, seems like she might have found a "client" that can clear her debt but maybe she do not knows that Arabian are famous for "dangerous" in a sense as according to one of my friend they are into SM, Bondage, torturing acts, etc. as they cannot do it back in their homeland, so they will come to countries in our area to look for their so call "fun"!

I really hope Renee won't end up being a victims both physically and mentally, no doubt she will get a big fat pay.

Just my 0.02 cents worth.

thaivisitor
14-04-2005, 08:33 PM
Well, seems like she might have found a "client" that can clear her debt but maybe she do not knows that Arabian are famous for "dangerous" in a sense as according to one of my friend they are into SM, Bondage, torturing acts, etc. as they cannot do it back in their homeland, so they will come to countries in our area to look for their so call "fun"!

I really hope Renee won't end up being a victims both physically and mentally, no doubt she will get a big fat pay.

Just my 0.02 cents worth.
But even so, you think an Arab will pay..... say $50K? I really don't think so leh... I though a few thousand maybe up to $10K at most lah...

Arthurh
14-04-2005, 09:27 PM
But even so, you think an Arab will pay..... say $50K? I really don't think so leh... I though a few thousand maybe up to $10K at most lah...

Hope she didn't get offer by the Arab to accompany him somewhere outside sg. Who knows what can happen next.

axcesss
14-04-2005, 10:51 PM
I think she should think twice as she is a nice lady..I think the bros whoever can advise her on this...Like the rest say who knows what can happen..She must think carefully and try to be safe....

LonelyLad
14-04-2005, 11:29 PM
Hi Bros,
First of all, must thank Bro ThaiVisitor for the number. I managed to book her yesterday and as promised.... my humble fr.
She was punctual and frankly from the first impression, she tries very hard to make me feel comfortable. We as most of the clients started with TCSS...but after a while, I felt really bad about the whole thing. I had already read up quite a few fr on her and told myself that since I can afford to, I would pay her a little more, whether I bonk her or not... take it as a favour also can.
She is friendly and of a pretty pleasant personality... we could communicate and she mentioned a lot about the samsters here especially on Bro ThaiVisitor whom she claimed she has never met.
Well to cut it short.... I did not have sex with her.... I had a blowjob and HJ and i paid her $250.00
Pse do not zap me for spoiling the market....I could just sense what she must have been going through and you could just feel the stress which is a real turn-off as she spoke of her ex-husband and her love for her kids. sigh... I guess I am too touched by her story and wanted to help her a little more.
sorry again for this fr which may not appeal to some but I felt happy knowing I have done a little bit more to help her.

thaivisitor
14-04-2005, 11:58 PM
Hi Bros,
First of all, must thank Bro ThaiVisitor for the number. I managed to book her yesterday and as promised.... my humble fr.
Well to cut it short.... I did not have sex with her.... I had a blowjob and HJ and i paid her $250.00
Pse do not zap me for spoiling the market....I could just sense what she must have been going through and you could just feel the stress which is a real turn-off as she spoke of her ex-husband and her love for her kids. sigh... I guess I am too touched by her story and wanted to help her a little more.
sorry again for this fr which may not appeal to some but I felt happy knowing I have done a little bit more to help her.
You are actually spoiling the market leh but do what your heart tells you to do lah.. no problem about that and I don't think bros here will penalised you since you did have a expensive BJ and HJ. :D

And yes, she has never met me as I am not her agent or OKT. :cool:

bongster
15-04-2005, 12:16 AM
Bro.. how much u wanna pay is up to u one lar. I last time bonk one FL, she told mi her custy paid her $500 before, I told her I ah beng no money onli give her $200, she also accept and some more allow mi RTF as she very choosy. So sometimes pay wat u can afford but most impt dun fark and run away. Anyway at least she is a honest person and does not cook up some pariah sob story to fleece you for donations. Given her class I dun think she needs to do so anyway.

Big Sexy
15-04-2005, 12:18 AM
Paul.. i need to track someone.... i will pm you the detail.. can u help me.
but it is old number already. will pm you now..

thanks

ronaldhow
15-04-2005, 11:08 AM
hey bro,

just sms renee, she was meeting a friend to talk about job opportunities. Not attending a arabian, so brother who care about here, dun need to worry too much. She is still business as usual lah. :)

i still havent make an appointment with her yet lah. probably will in the coming months (need to save money) if she is till doing it. :p

ronaldhow
15-04-2005, 12:30 PM
hey bro,

just sms her, say say she meet friend that day to talk about job opportunities. Brothers who cares about her, dun worry too much. Business is as usual.

cheers

steamer
15-04-2005, 02:55 PM
juz had a sexxion with her at ben 81. apart from wat other bros hv written, i wud like to add...she is a considerate lady, washed her mouth with listerine when realized tat i dun smoke, she is quite horny and can be very passionate. our session more like making love with gf...lots of deep frenching n passion. her bj also got some power, and she even licked the balls..fj in various positions n very responsive.
her bod not very chio, more milf..tats y she not so confident to take guys below 30 yrs old, as their expectations may be more..
anyway alll in all, a nice person and a shiok passionate gf sexxion.
cheers
btw dun expect gl150 svc hor. its juz different.

Ah Seah
15-04-2005, 04:31 PM

Next, she apologise to all our non-chinese brudders as she felt that she would have difficulty providing good service to them, that is why she rejected their business. She's not racist but only wants to be fair to them and hope our non-chinese brudders understand.

Thirdly, Renee wishes to say that she has recovered from her fever and is now back in business. So any brudders who wishes to engage her services, can PM with your name and contact number please. By the way, she prefers her customers to be above 30 years old.

Just to let it be know, Renee's doing this to clear a very big credit cards debt.

Finally Renee wishes to let all our brudders to be careful of a conman who just cheated her again. The guy probably gave a fake name of "Jack", age about 34, 1.7m tall. dark complexion with 2 eye bags, a bit plump with a tattoo on his right arm and speaks fluent English. This guys hangphone number is 98XXXX516. Claims to know her thru IRC. This guy apparently paid her $50 for her services, says need to draw money from ATM and halfway, ran away.

Renee is not blaming anyone but just want our brudders to be aware in case this guy turns out to be a samster and might PM bros for FL contacts.

Cheers
Thanks Bro Thaivisitor. She is good.

After several SMS exchange, we met at a hotel within CBD. She suggested and I thought it is a good taste. She has a very friendly and pleasant look. Interestingly, she started to ask whether I can accept her.....good strategy to manage expectation. Anyway, she falls within my expectation.

After TCSS a while, we bathed together and follow by .......>>>>>>>>

My FR

Age: above 30, (I believe and I like. May not be suitable for younger brother)

Look: 6.5, feeling like one of your lady colleague
Body: 7, Big Boobs 36C, 25, 34.....Soft..and I like her nipple.
Ht/Wt: 167/56, fleshy what she said

BJ: 7 good suction
FJ: 8 moan loudly, cum together.

Damage: 200 excl. hotel
RTF: likely, feel like having an affair with your colleague or ex-colleague.

Once again, thank you bro Thaivisitor.

CNNcmg
15-04-2005, 06:32 PM
Me being in thailand with so many thai girls around, would think any girl, whether thai, prc, viet, pilli, indon, locals, if more than $100, no deal for me

. :D

Damn...and I am in manila whole week and yet to when out and find some fun... :mad:

CNNcmg
15-04-2005, 06:33 PM
So many nice FR...
Hmmm must be because my sesion with her was a bit rush...

Must consider a RTF with her liao

thaivisitor
16-04-2005, 01:32 PM

Your Contact No.
Your Age.
Your Race.

Renee's charges is $200, please read the FRs posted on her services. Apparently she has VERY good attitude and she's doing this to clear a very big credit card debt.

Guy's with multiple credit cards will know how it is like, some even go to Ah Long and end with with "long" debts.

BTW, I'm not OKT and just helping to screen and pass the contacts and to know which bros are the good ones, etc. which is very simple. You try, you post FR. You didn't try, you post to let us know.

Cheers
thaivisitor

petzl
16-04-2005, 01:59 PM
Thanx bro thaivisitor for the for renee's contact.
Will book a session with her maybe next mth..

will post a FR when done.

dog80
16-04-2005, 06:22 PM
my first contribution here..

at first it was difficult to convince her to deal with me as im below 30.. but all thanks to thaivisitor for his contacts. reason being she had a few bad experience, no thanks to several irresponsible guys out there who ran away without paying the full amount.. anyway, here the fr:

Looks : 7/10
Body : 7/10 (chubby)
BJ : 8/10
FJ : 8/10 (all done with cap)
Attitude : Very friendly, chatty
RTF : yes (though $200 is expensive, she is willing to reduce it to $150 for subsequent visits provided you are serious to deal)

petzl
16-04-2005, 09:07 PM
bro thaivisitor,

sms her jus now and she say i too young ah..
any chance to link up for me?

thanx

tahan
16-04-2005, 09:08 PM
First of all, I would like thanks Bro Thaivisitor for giving me Renee's contact and promise to put up the FR . SMS her and agreed to meet up.

When to 81 and book a room. She came after 5 mins. Firist look, she is okie but alot of injuires on her. She said she was beaten up by ex-husband. TCSS some more for 1/2 hours. After which, bath together. Then move on to the action part. Service was okie...girlfriend feeling. Can french....and moan softly. Change a few position and unload in missionary.

Looks 6.5/10 pleasant looking
Boobs: 36C Yes. Big boobs but soft
BJ: 7/10 good for me
FJ: 8/10 She moan quite loud.
RTF: Sure

infinitiumus
16-04-2005, 10:58 PM
SMS her but she asked a lot of questions, like how old, got tatoo or not, what I working as, how I got her no.. etc etc

finally confirmed the appointment. Got a room and SMS and she arrived quite fast, within 10 mins.

We spent a lot of time talking and very little time in the action. But there was no rush as including talk cock session everything lasted 1.5 hrs.

Looks 6/10 pleasant and average looking
Body: 6/10, a bit fleshy
Boobs: Big but soft
BJ: 7/10
FJ: 6/10
rtf: probably not as she is not worth $200. For $176 you can get young and pretty gals from DHC. Or $150 can get you unadulterated sex in GL. Or for $130 to $150 for 2 shots energy sapping sex with sweet young thai things from one of the okts.

Still searching for that FL that I will rtf time and again. If you have one let me know. Money is no object.

thaivisitor
18-04-2005, 04:50 PM
Kekekekekekekekeke, waaaa, look at the "ratings" on this thread!!!!

Guess there are samsters who are unhappy with my other thread "AA LIST" and bring their unhappiness to this thread by rating it as poor and zap my rep points. Why not rate it terrible? Also check out all the threads I started and rate them too mah.....

Kekekekekekekekeke, which of course will be good for this thread as it brings attention for samsters to come in and find out what's wrong with this thread.

kekekekekekekekekekekeke

Prolink
18-04-2005, 05:50 PM
Siang Zap YOur Point!!!!

ahlaw73
18-04-2005, 05:53 PM
hi bro,
interested in this renee, just wondering if u like to share or exchange.....
thanks

thaivisitor
18-04-2005, 05:54 PM
Some younger bros have PM to me that Renee rejected them due to their age.

I have communicated with Renee and the reason is that she felt that younger guys will probably go for FLs with better looks than on service which is why she rejected as she's afraid that if they meet up with her and complain about her looks (since she's not SYT) she may start to lose her self esteem.

So younger bros (not too young) who really wants to try her, can actually call her again but you must convince her yourself. :D

Doenitz79
18-04-2005, 11:04 PM
Some younger bros have PM to me that Renee rejected them due to their age.

I have communicated with Renee and the reason is that she felt that younger guys will probably go for FLs with better looks than on service which is why she rejected as she's afraid that if they meet up with her and complain about her looks (since she's not SYT) she may start to lose her self esteem.

So younger bros (not too young) who really wants to try her, can actually call her again but you must convince her yourself. :D

Renee has quite nice facial features though my initial impression was like "errr",but she looked better the more I looked at her.Her figure cannot be compared to JAV stars for sure,but she has an ample chest-C cuppers.Guys looking for SYTs can forget about her.

Renee is really a very nice lady,,not to mention pitiful.Really pitiful with all those bruises and scars over her body.And the fact that she has to bring up two little gals aged 5 and 7.Fellow brothers please treat her ok? Please don't try anything violent like biting her or grabbing her neck or hair.It will remind her of her ex-husband...

thaivisitor
19-04-2005, 01:17 PM
Siang Zap YOur Point!!!!
kekekekekeke, a few of them lah but not to worry :D

wahlau_7
19-04-2005, 02:34 PM
Thks to ThaiVisitor for Renee's contact. Formalities done and now arrnging for suitable date/time and place.

seychelles
19-04-2005, 04:22 PM
bro thaivisitor,pm u my contact liao but no reply,wonder how?

riidian
19-04-2005, 08:56 PM
First, thanks bro TV for his contact.

Been quite busy after bro TV pm me the contact, and when I return and read the posts, talks about bruises on her body really turned me off, big-time. In the end, still cannot overcome this mental obstacle to call the lady.

Please, please bro TV, don't blacklist me hor...

Kiev
19-04-2005, 09:22 PM
Try her liao today. Nothing really fantastic but enjoyable session.

holding
20-04-2005, 11:44 AM
thks, tv for the contact...finally meet her yesterday morning.

She came slightly late; but OK for me. Her common query "am i ok?" as we sat on the bed was nice...She also could read my stance and knew I was tired from working the nite away...Later I heard numerous times how she does felt dejected wherever some guys rejected her; perhaps this and her debt problem led to her low self-esteem??? For me, yes...she's no SYT, got a mature look but she's beautiful enough for me.

The perfect thing about local FL is their English very good & knowledge of local things good; so can really tcss well...All thru out the session, really had a gf feelin and of like bonkin your office colleague...because she really dressed well...

Nice of her to gargle herself with listerine & also brush her teeth when she heard I don't smoke. Quick shower as no bathtub...even inside the bathroom, she started to roam & foreplay on me...I also started by roaming her body.

We then proceeded on the bed where she continued her foreplay and we started huggin...She stopped to insert the CD on; and push the rest of the CD down using her mouth; nice touch!!!

Sensing my tiredness, she did most of the work...by going on top of me. Her constant moans was nice...and she smiled ever often...really radiant smile. Really love looking at her thru out the session.

After sometime, she lie down on the bed and I began my work on her. Could tell she a bit sensitive on the breasts as I licked & sucked on them. Then it was down to her shaven pussy: nice smell there as I started my lickin and sucking. We connected by holding our hands but could felt her arch and moan continually as I work on her for close to 10 mins...Was she wet!!!

Then she asked me to rest as she again go on top...her foreplay really good & we alternated between she on top and missionary position. Durin one of the missionary position, as goin thru the slow & deep thrust, she mentioned she was cummin...which made me more motivated...and push her to cum heaven!!!

She then tried to foreplay & HJ me at the same time...As I lie in her arms, she really smell good...me was so sweaty then despite me feelin really cold when I first came in (the remote control no where to be found!) Finally, felt myself close to cummin...decided to missionary her again...and finally shoot all my rounds in her after much thrustings and moans.

We tcss a bit with her having a smoke; again really pro when she asked me whether I mind. Then she took a shower whilst I rest exhausted. She was rushin for her next appt but she took time to hug and kiss me real tight...

Nice and shiok session... :p

thaivisitor
20-04-2005, 02:44 PM
bro thaivisitor,pm u my contact liao but no reply,wonder how?
Did not received. PM me again please.

wahlau_7
21-04-2005, 10:09 AM
Thanks to Bro TV for the contact, here my first short FR

Name: Renee
Face : Ok but like most bro says no a SYT but i think pleasant
Body : Seems ok, not much bump though
Bust : a bit saggly but hey what do expect a mother of 2
BBBJ : No but BJ with caps (her insistence which is fine with me)
AR : No
Catbath : Especially the nips
Frenching : Very generous
FJ : First on top then unload in missionary
Damage: S$200 + room S$30 and CD (complimentary from her)
RTF : Sure why not, you sorta get the gf feeling and she makes you feel wanted.

Since this is mt first FR, hope you bros will forgive if it's not up to scratch.

Rgds

hock19
21-04-2005, 03:09 PM
Thought I should give a FR after our session.

SImilar to all the FRs which was written. However, I found her more attractive than what can be deduced from all the FRs. Maybe she suites me!!

thaivisitor
22-04-2005, 08:48 PM
I have to periodically update as I still receive request from bros without the information for verification.

Your Contact No.
Your Age.
Your Race.

Renee's charges is $200, please read the FRs posted on her services. Apparently she has VERY good attitude as most of the FRs put her as positive. The "poor" ratings given are from some groups which are not very happy with what I'm doing so do not take that into account. Read the FRs.

Renee is doing this FL biz for a period only until she can clear a very big credit card debt. Guy's with multiple credit cards will know how it is like, some even go to Ah Long and end with with "long" debts.

Cheers

xxdd
22-04-2005, 11:44 PM
I have to periodically update as I still receive request from bros without the information for verification.

Your Contact No.
Your Age.
Your Race.

Renee's charges is $200, please read the FRs posted on her services. Apparently she has VERY good attitude as most of the FRs put her as positive. The "poor" ratings given are from some groups which are not very happy with what I'm doing so do not take that into account. Read the FRs.

Renee is doing this FL biz for a period only until she can clear a very big credit card debt. Guy's with multiple credit cards will know how it is like, some even go to Ah Long and end with with "long" debts.

Cheers

I wonder how long she takes to clear 60k debt...guess 300 customers, one day one, means 42 weeks... why not declare bankrupt?? makes no sense to me.

MelonEater
23-04-2005, 01:23 AM
I wonder how long she takes to clear 60k debt...guess 300 customers, one day one, means 42 weeks... why not declare bankrupt?? makes no sense to me.

I can't agree. If she do 4-5 customers a day, she will probably settle the 60K debts in 3 months. Filing for bankrupt doesn't mean she don't have to pay. In fact I do admire her for her determination and guts to face the problem positively. moreover she is just a woman. she seems to have a bigger guts and braver than some of the guys here.

xxdd
24-04-2005, 01:56 PM
I can't agree. If she do 4-5 customers a day, she will probably settle the 60K debts in 3 months. Filing for bankrupt doesn't mean she don't have to pay. In fact I do admire her for her determination and guts to face the problem positively. moreover she is just a woman. she seems to have a bigger guts and braver than some of the guys here.

true....filing for bankrupcy doesnt mean full payment of the debt, there will be negotiation for partial payments to recognise as obligation to the entire debt.

correct me if i am wrong.

dont tink this is determination and guts...more like having lesser knowledge.... :rolleyes:

Well her lacking of knowledge is your enjoyment. ;)

MelonEater
24-04-2005, 06:30 PM
true....filing for bankrupcy doesnt mean full payment of the debt, there will be negotiation for partial payments to recognise as obligation to the entire debt.

correct me if i am wrong.

dont tink this is determination and guts...more like having lesser knowledge.... :rolleyes:

Well her lacking of knowledge is your enjoyment. ;)

FYI, I have not even met her before or have her contact. How do I enjoy???

isolate
24-04-2005, 08:41 PM
Thanks Bro thaivisitor for the contact despite me being newbie.

Here's my FR on Renee:

Sms her on thurs night and managed to book her Fri afternoon 2pm, went to hotel near at Bencoolen and sms her the room no. She replied will be there in 10mins. After 10 mins,doorbell rang and she entered. She was suprised that i look young despite i was 30yrs old.

We tcss for a while and proceed to the bathroom.She washed me up and we frenched while doing so.Next we proceed to the bed.She played around with my nipple be4 going down south.She capped my erected dick with her mouth and start blowing.The suction was good and my balls was bot spared.We proceed to 69 position where i attacked with my tongue and finger her cb.

She was moaning loudly and turns me on alot. Next we switched to missionary and i pump her for 5mins and grabbing her big breasts.Huh finally unload amid all those moans and groans.

Stats : 36C 16 35
Height : 1.67m
Weight : 50KG
Face : Pleasant looking
BJ : 7/10
FJ : 7/10(alot of moans)
Frenching : Allowed
Fingering : yes
Damage : $200(exclude room) / 1 shot
RTF : will.Rate changed to 150 if regular.

SSOU
24-04-2005, 10:00 PM
FYI, I have not even met her before or have her contact. How do I enjoy???

Just PM me if want her number !!

KingBong
24-04-2005, 11:57 PM
I may be ignorant here, but how do u accumulate 60k of credit card bills?
Could it be chalked up at the Casino?

KingEros
25-04-2005, 12:45 AM
why not declare bankrupt?? makes no sense to me.
When declared bankrupt, along come restrictions ... like you definitely cannot own things like cars, handphones, etc ... not to mention that you need special judiciary permission before you can even go out of Sillypore for business, which means there're lots of jobs you can be in.

I may be ignorant here, but how do u accumulate 60k of credit card bills?? Could it be chalked up at the Casino?
Supposed the cards were issued during her flying days, a total credit limit of 60k probably means 6 cards of 10k each ... every possible.
Losing it (whether at one go or over a few times) in a casino is definitely possible ... but I opine that there are many other possiblities too:
1) for the ladies, it's likely to be shopping ... she just have to sign for no more than 10 designer handbags & that'd blow her 60k limit
2) for the guys, it's likely to be vices ... just visit TAM one time & fall crazily in love with one of the high-class babe there would entice you to amke frequent visits with high-end expenses too - alternatively, try visiting HC at a frequency of 2-3 times a week & the 60k limit would be blown in no time too!!!

So, is it really that difficult?? :rolleyes:

thaivisitor
25-04-2005, 12:45 AM
I'm not in a position to answer for her. There are various reasons why people don't go for bankrupcy, it could be job position or whatever, and the people in debts themselves will know whether they should or not. Well, I was in more than 100K debts (legal) before and I didn't go for bankruptcy as it will affect my position as an officer in the armed forces. I think the option of bankruptcy must have been considered by Renee as she's not the "mountain turtle type".

As to making sense, it's really very subjective. I mean we have people who do FL with only 3K debt and mind you, these people have "better halves". I didn't think it was logical as I think a person could easily round up 3K from their family members, friends, relatives and their better halves instead of doing FL to get the money. But the girl doing the FL felt that this is her debt and she doesn't want to involve others. It's up to her and we couldn't say she's right or wrong.

I really don't know how she accumulated her debts but I know I accumulated more than 100K debt thru credit cards, ready credit, etc and today, no banks in SG (other than OCBC) will give me more than an ordinary savings account. The rest, DBS, UOB, Citibank, HABC, Maybank, Keppel, etc, (you name it, I got it), has literally banned me. :D

polarbear
25-04-2005, 02:09 AM
Hey TV,

I like your frankness on this matter which in most cases, lotz of people do not have the courage to admit their past.

Once again. Well done. :rolleyes:
I'm not in a position to answer for her. There are various reasons why people don't go for bankrupcy, it could be job position or whatever, and the people in debts themselves will know whether they should or not. Well, I was in more than 100K debts (legal) before and I didn't go for bankruptcy as it will affect my position as an officer in the armed forces. I think the option of bankruptcy must have been considered by Renee as she's not the "mountain turtle type".

As to making sense, it's really very subjective. I mean we have people who do FL with only 3K debt and mind you, these people have "better halves". I didn't think it was logical as I think a person could easily round up 3K from their family members, friends, relatives and their better halves instead of doing FL to get the money. But the girl doing the FL felt that this is her debt and she doesn't want to involve others. It's up to her and we couldn't say she's right or wrong.

I really don't know how she accumulated her debts but I know I accumulated more than 100K debt thru credit cards, ready credit, etc and today, no banks in SG (other than OCBC) will give me more than an ordinary savings account. The rest, DBS, UOB, Citibank, HABC, Maybank, Keppel, etc, (you name it, I got it), has literally banned me. :D

The_Hustler
25-04-2005, 03:34 AM
FLs out on this trade knows the perils they have to face. We, as samsters only look out to make sure that if such "blacklisted" people who might be samsters, PM us for contacts, we'll know what to do.

If it's out of sincerity of asking me, I'll say well done. That's the way to go, ain't got time to dabble in OKT/FLs internal affairs.

If it's out of sacarsm....zzzzz.

Half Dazed,
The Hustler

Darren32
25-04-2005, 09:49 AM

I agreed that she is not the mountain turtle type and has considered this option very carefully and have spoken to lawyers about it as well.

As far as I know, part of the debt is not accumulated by her. She is not the first case where I have encountered where the debt is not is accumulated by themselves, but by far the worst case.. ie, 60k..

I had friends where debts are accumulated by their bf or hubby and when things get out of hand, they run away leaving the ladies to clear the debts. Some of you may think the ladies are stupid.. but what can I say, love is blind and sometimes when you are in it, things are difficult to explain.
I personally have helped some friends to clear their debt, and they pay me back on a monthly basis. I wished I can help Renee but I must admit that the amount is beyond me.

I hope these kind of guys out there, will be a man and clear whatever you had chalked up yourself.

SSOU
25-04-2005, 08:05 PM
Just PM me if want her number !!

I have been flooded with PM for Renee's hp number.

Please note that the above message was meant for bro MelonEater. Out of respect to Renee as well bro Thaivisitor, I don't think it is right for me to anyhow give her hp number out unless it is a request from established bros. (Please note I am not exchanging !! I will give to established & trusted bro such as bro MelonEater)

Hope other bros understand.

Tks

thaivisitor
25-04-2005, 09:50 PM
If it's out of sincerity of asking me, I'll say well done. That's the way to go, ain't got time to dabble in OKT/FLs internal affairs.

If it's out of sacarsm....zzzzz.

Half Dazed,
The Hustler
NBzzz of course out of sincerity lah.....

I learn it from you mah... when I started the blacklist thread and then you explained to me in the "Robin Hood" thread.

I already made it clear to Renee (the present FL contact I have) that it's not my responsibilty should there be any unpleasant events that happen in the course of her "work" and I'm not about to champion any FLs or OKTs now or in the future.

True, initially i was also worked up when I hear of Chow Kar samsters, but then I figure it's none of my business which was why I ignored the PMs from Angelina with regards to her Russian FL.

Don't always doubt me lah... kekekekeke

thaivisitor
25-04-2005, 09:55 PM
I agreed that she is not the mountain turtle type and has considered this option very carefully and have spoken to lawyers about it as well.

As far as I know, part of the debt is not accumulated by her. She is not the first case where I have encountered where the debt is not is accumulated by themselves, but by far the worst case.. ie, 60k..

I don't think we should delved deeper into the topics of debts as its actually none of our biz lah... I know Renee is a nice person, not one tend to lie or whatever but I don't think we should comment or get involve in personal matters. We really don't want this thread to turn into a sorrow tale thread or an aunt agony thread.

Those bros happy, go for a bonk and post your FRs. More bros doing that will lead to more bros trying out Renee and that would be our help to her. :D

The_Hustler
26-04-2005, 12:59 AM
NBzzz of course out of sincerity lah.....

I learn it from you mah... when I started the blacklist thread and then you explained to me in the "Robin Hood" thread.

Don't always doubt me lah... kekekekeke

Ok, ok.... swee. No doubts. Perhaps writings do not echo each and everyone's thought... dat's y many wrong perceptions are cast.

I've a few pals running the business... yet I stay away... and I doubt if they'll ever ask me anything. Makes my life better and easier to breath.

Master of Darkness,
The Hustler

bongster
26-04-2005, 01:23 AM
She is indeed a very nice lady, even if u dun bonk her can treat her like a friend. Unlike other FLs, she is very honest and frank.

evo3
26-04-2005, 01:38 AM
Bro ThaiVisitor, it doesn't matter if no banker want to give you any further credit. Using hard cash is much better, other will look at you in different angle, because you always pay hard cash. They will know that you are rich enough that you dont need to have credit from those banker.

thaivisitor
26-04-2005, 02:38 AM
Bro ThaiVisitor, it doesn't matter if no banker want to give you any further credit. Using hard cash is much better, other will look at you in different angle, because you always pay hard cash. They will know that you are rich enough that you dont need to have credit from those banker.
Well, in all honesty, I don't miss the credit cards, and all the headaches that comes along with it. :D

evo3
26-04-2005, 03:04 AM
Yes Credit Cards hv it advantage and disadvantage. Can use advance money from the banker when no money to pay them they will go after our back. Hard cash is only when we hv we will go and cheong like KTV if no money than sing song at home lor :)

cum_sia
27-04-2005, 01:02 PM
Had a session with Renee yesterday and below is my FR.

Looks:7.5
Body:6.5
BJ:7
FJ:8
RTF:yes

Would say tat she is one of the better looking Local FLs, chatty and fun.Gives me a Gf feeling and not like a transcation.
She really knows how to take good care and satisfy her customers.
For those bros whom had tried her should knows how good she is. :D
Bros whom have yet tried , pls take care of her n treat her well.

Accord_JDM
27-04-2005, 01:22 PM
Had a session with Renee yesterday and below is my FR.

Looks:7.5
Body:6.5
BJ:7
FJ:8
RTF:yes

how much is the damage?

holding
27-04-2005, 02:31 PM
See post #3 in 1st page...u must first pass thaivisitor's requirement though & renee's many sms... :p

SSOU
27-04-2005, 09:20 PM
how much is the damage?

$200 but may reduce to $150 for some

fox77
29-04-2005, 03:49 PM
i agree on this point also. No matter what I think they are still human and should have the right to choose, further more is have the courage to say her pastout.I think beinga samsters we should giving in support her and bro TV as he is just trying to help not other ill intention.
lastly for renee, we should respect her choice, being into this line is already not her choice, maybe we can respect her and let her be happy during her short time in SB...
Lastly for everyone Happy Labour Day
by the way I am a newbie
Hey TV,

I like your frankness on this matter which in most cases, lotz of people do not have the courage to admit their past.

Once again. Well done. :rolleyes:

CNNcmg
29-04-2005, 07:36 PM

Dun think seh wants to share this info.
But from the r/s she has with her ex, my guess is a lot of it is because of her ex.

Just my 2 cents worth of guts feeling

vin2324
29-04-2005, 08:06 PM
Bro Thai,

I hv PM U, but ur pm box is full leh.

tan_w_c
30-04-2005, 01:02 AM
Just a thought....

For women...if they're in $$$ trouble, they can turn to FL...
For guys like us, what can we do? hmmm......

Aviator
30-04-2005, 10:30 AM
Hi bros out there,
Just a point to ponder. I always thought that for new fls the prices quoted at $200 is reasonable. but for this case it seems that she has been in the fl picture for quite a while and hundreds of bros have ridden on her but why is she still worth that much?Are we paying them for services now or are we paying them for what they were b4? just my 2 cents worth.

krime8
30-04-2005, 10:42 AM
Just a thought....

For women...if they're in $$$ trouble, they can turn to FL...
For guys like us, what can we do? hmmm......

well for guys like us, we better careful unless u have a huge bank to break with. else we'd better work hard and save our $$$ for the many pleasures in life. to me gambling is one of the biggest tripping stone in man's life. just looking at the recent tampines (or is that pasir ris?) suicide case makes me ever more careful when gambling. :(

krime8
30-04-2005, 10:46 AM
Hi bros out there,
Just a point to ponder. I always thought that for new fls the prices quoted at $200 is reasonable. but for this case it seems that she has been in the fl picture for quite a while and hundreds of bros have ridden on her but why is she still worth that much?Are we paying them for services now or are we paying them for what they were b4? just my 2 cents worth.

bro, some places sell chicken rice for 3 dollars and the portion and taste might just be the same when compared to 2 dollars ones. but to some there are some other factors that makes them come back for it, instead of the other. maybe it's convenient, friendly service, extra chicken drumsticks for regulars, etc. i think it's in the eye of the beholder lor. dnt worry lah, as time passes, prices will drop (maybe the quality too?). so if u wanna try them when they are younger, its now or never. :)

Sextronic
30-04-2005, 01:13 PM
Thks to Bro TV for Reness' contact. Managed to make an appointment with her yesterday without any hassle. Met her at Lavender. When arrived, ask me whether I can accept her looks.

TCCS for a while before proceeding to bath. SOP. After bath actions begins. Began cat bath before frenching very generously.

Put on CD with mouth. BJ quite good. Proceed with 69 on clean shaved pussy. Spend a good 10 mintues sucking and licking.

Proceed with her riding me, missionary, ass ram and finally cummed in missionary.

Name: Renee
Face : 7/10
Body : 6/10 (She's a mother of 2)
Bust : Soft and nice to grab
Frenching : Very generous as mentioned by other bros
FJ : 8/10
Attitude : 9/10
Damage: S$200 + room S$20

blueman69
02-05-2005, 12:39 PM
Sorry, bro TV for posting the FR so late, thks for the contact.

After postponed the appt. a few times finally meet-up with Renee the previous day. When in the room, she asked, "I'm okay with her" and I answer her, "Yes". And she repeat is again to make sure I am really comfortable with her and my answer still "Yes".

We TCSS for a while, before we proceed the shower and rest are SOP.

Face: 7/10
Body: 6/10 ( A little flabby)
Bust: C cup and soft (Sorry, I am not good at it)
Frenching: Never ask
FJ: 8.5/10 (Very hard working)
Attitude: 9.5/10 ( Very professional, she ensure you are very satisfy with her service)

Damage: S$200 + room S$200, 2xCD free - Complimentary from her

lamparsoh
04-05-2005, 12:14 AM
hi bro care to share the no im interested me 33yrs old enough for her.

Pls pm me at [email protected]

Thks

Cheers

spiceboy
04-05-2005, 01:36 AM
Thanks bro TV for the contact. Finally got to see her today, she's quite a pleasant lady and I had an enjoyable conversation with her this evening, dont feel like bonking a FL but a friend. :D Despite the fact that she got some bruises on her body, it's still acceptable to me and I would say it's quite a good bonk because she is very responsive especially when she climax.

My ratings:
Look: 6.5/10
Body: 6.5/10 ( a bit fleshy)
Boobs: big but saggy (normal for a mother of two)
Frenching: 8.5/10 (a good kisser, very passionate)
FJ: 8/10 (tried various positions, soft moans)

With the help of so many bros out here, hopefully she can repay her debts soon!

johnny_6929
04-05-2005, 02:52 PM
I want to thanks Bro Thaivisitor for Renee contact. Made an appointment with her yesterday 1pm. Here is a simple FR.

Looks: 5/10 - first look, plus 2 as she is a Milf.
Body: 4/10 - first look also, plus 2 as she is a Milf, want more do you expect from a mother of two.
Boobs: 5/10 - Personally I don't like saggy boobs, but it is quite big.
BJ: 6/10 – Strong slow stroke, I am still finding one that can let me come with BJ.
FJ: 8/10 - Good attitude, willing to change position, does not rush you.
Attitude: 9/10 - One of the best FL I have try already, feel like making love to your girlfriend, up to today have try more than 50 FL.
Damage: $200 + $50 tip + $20 Hotel.
RTF: Yes (But no so soon, I still want to try others also).

Recommended for Bros who is looking for FL that provides good attitude & good service.

sexfiend
05-05-2005, 02:51 AM
err...
its $200 for one shot or multiple shots ?

SEIKO I
05-05-2005, 08:45 AM
Bro, i will like her service. i am 33 this year. chinese

Cheers

Troy_sg
05-05-2005, 08:57 AM
err....
better read previous posts b4 YOU get multiple shots.

JOHNHEE
05-05-2005, 12:46 PM
Hi Bro TV,
After reading so many FR on Renee, was really interested in trying her but yr PM is full. Can you PM me her contact pls. Thks. :)

kodoba70
05-05-2005, 09:21 PM
Thanks ThaiVisitor for the contact

Tried Renee this afternoon 1230 - 1400 @ Lavender 81

Not good at Fr

Shes a very friendly lady...not fleshy as some brother said....actually her attractiveness goes beyond her look which is actually about 6/10 (agreed what many bros had posted)

But shes someone who (if you wanna a good chat) you can have a conversation... finds her very intelligent...sorry that shes in at present state...but glad that we can had her....( know what i mean)

sex with her was good ...so much that i had 69 with her...(which is not my initial intention) ...but we both had a good time...

overall its a highly enjoyable session..which means i will definitely rtf

once again many thanks Thai Visitor for the contact...and from my limited conversation with Renee , I think more repsect to Thai visitor...

sexfiend
06-05-2005, 01:18 AM
err..

ooops

my bad !

:D

shoei
06-05-2005, 07:09 AM
I have my ways....why u bother..........there are many things no need to say so much 1..........this is to ensure law justice........singaporean always think they are smart to cheat other ppls....where else......we here to help those poor ppls......anyway i not any CID or PM...ty
i like that!

:)

hthderrick
06-05-2005, 11:24 AM
bro thaivisitor

i have send you a pm

SSOU
07-05-2005, 04:40 PM
My turn to post FR on Renee.

Sms her and she ask me to get a room in H81.

So, sms her room number & she came in.

First thing she asked "Do I look alright to you ?". I mean, what more can I say ? Already inside, right ? But in all fairness she looks presentable, has to be lah bcos she is an ex air-hostess, I mean how can can she be, right ?

We took shower together but H81 got no bath-tub so we shower standing up. Lots of french kissing and she even bbbj me during shower. I really cannot tahan and when I am about to cum, I signal her to stop & proceed to the bed. There we did missionary, doggie & cow-riding before I cummed.

Then we tcss for a while, told me about her debt problem before we called it a day.

The statistics are as follows:-

Face: 7/10 (quite chio)
Body: Still ok lah, slightly heavy on the thigh
Breast: C cup
HJ: 7/10
BBBJ: 7/10
FJ: 8/10 Very accomodating and can change many positions

Damage: Hotel + $150

RTF: Maybe

MelonEater
07-05-2005, 05:53 PM
We took shower together but H81 got no bath-tub so we shower standing up. Lots of french kissing and she even bbbj me during shower.
Damage: Hotel + $150

[/QUOTE]

$150 and BBBJ??? If it's true, you are one lucky chap. But I guess many bro will not RTF after reading your FR cause feel shortchanged especially the BBBJ part. For instance I'll not RTF although I'm tempted to.

SSOU
07-05-2005, 06:15 PM
$150 and BBBJ??? If it's true, you are one lucky chap. But I guess many bro will not RTF after reading your FR cause feel shortchanged especially the BBBJ part. For instance I'll not RTF although I'm tempted to.Bro Melon, Of cos, she always quote $200. But it depends on her circumstances I supposed. But I manage to down it to $150. Maybe she was quite desperate for customer that day ?

As for the bbbj, she was quite horny that day & we clicked well. It all depends on chemistry. Maybe she is selective, I dunno.

But, that was my expericence.

thaivisitor
10-05-2005, 12:40 AM
Renee sms to me last night to say there is a misunderstanding here.

She confirmed that she has not done any BBBJ to anyone who has engage her services.

Apologies to bros who PM me when my box is full. I have cleared it any if you want Renee's contact, I need the following information before I connect you with her.

Your Contact No.
Your Age.
Your Race.

Cheers

thaivisitor
10-05-2005, 01:06 AM
Bro Melon, Of cos, she always quote $200. But it depends on her circumstances I supposed. But I manage to down it to $150. Maybe she was quite desperate for customer that day ?

As for the bbbj, she was quite horny that day & we clicked well. It all depends on chemistry. Maybe she is selective, I dunno.

But, that was my expericence.

BTW bro, have you mistaken Renee with another FL? As according to my records, I did not give you her contact nor have you asked her contact from me. Maybe you got it from some other samsters.

Renee, upon seeing your FR, sms me to say that she has not done what you described. In fact, she's not even sure whether you had a session with her as only your nick is indicated here, not your name.

Could you have been mistaken? Just as some other threadstarter has PM me to say that you posted FR in their thread but there is no records of you asking for the contacts or they giving you the contacts too.???

I'm quite puzzle. :confused:

juda
10-05-2005, 08:10 AM
She is quite pretty. Very good kisser & riding skill, wet, chatty, friendly, gf treatment, no rush, very nice lady. :p

Juda

Troy_sg
10-05-2005, 06:17 PM
First of all, I would like to thank Bro TV for Renee's contact.
Had the pleasure to meet her today and she was what other bros described her to be.
So I shall not repeat what has been posted.

However, just want to single out a few points;

1. Renee does not do BBBJ.
2. She is not a SYT but is definitely a very nice girl.
3. I have never been more comfortable with a WL than Renee.

Cheers!

ANTHO
10-05-2005, 08:06 PM
Thanks for Renee's contact from bro Thai visitor. Manage to sms and meet up with her yesterday at Lavender81. Check into hotel and sms her my room no. After 5 min, Renee turned up. She has the matured and quite elegant look to me, asked me if i'm ok wif her, i said of course , so mai tu liao , both of us quickly changed to our birthday suit and we took our shower together , too bad no bathtub, only standing shower. She used her 2 big melons to rub against my body and we started to french kiss. The feeling damn shiok, like gf. After which, proceed to bed and started catbath and give me a good bj. Not much suction but the feeling is there. Its my turn now to lick her pussy, smell fresh and her moaning quite loud n real. She held on to my hand tightly and after 5 min, she said shes cumming and pushed her pussy onto my face , wah shiok man. I carry on to missionary position followed by doggie , she's moaning louder now and after 10min , i finally unloaded in the rubber. Very nice experience , after that , we shower together , tcss for a while b4 leaving.

Pardon me if my FR is not so good.

niceguy
11-05-2005, 11:21 PM
Firstly a big thanks to bro tv for renee's number. actually wanted to do tarma on the 2 prc sisters but guess i'm a partriot guy. :D also apologise for the my late FR. was kind of busy these few days.....Make an appointment to meet her on last sat noon. As usual after check into lav81 sms her the room number. She arrived within 5 mins!! she said she was at a nearby coffeeshop. we sat down on the bed and tcss........for 30mins at least! anyway i dun mind...at least someone has to "break the ice". and i really enjoy our conversation....even when we r taking off our clothes...we still talking ...haha...so much to talk....but of course mouth working, eyes also working lar....after she took her bra off, those tits looks sooooooo delicious....next was the panty....whoa a clean shaven pussy! NICE!. Shower was SOP...After the short shower, saw her brushing her teeth.... :) good oral hygiene, i like. on bed, we start frenching....WHOA!! shes so passionate .....make me feel sooooooo high...did a few positions b4 i cum in the missionary...after cleaning up....look at watch....past 1 hr....paid her n she give me a hug b4 she left. nice attitude.....

looks: 8/10 (she's not a SYT but definelty still a looker.a mature look)
body: 6/10 (understand she is a mother)
bj: 6/10 (prefer bbbj more)
attitude: 9.5/10
fj: 8/10
rtf: yes
this is my 2nd fr, pls dun flme me.

piichai
12-05-2005, 07:29 AM

You want to talk about rights? Then tell us what rightw has that bastard got to cheat poor lady who is out here to make money? Please dont talk about fucking rights with people who dont keep their promise. He agreed with the price and later runaway after fucking.

Just like war on terrorism, there is no boundary and there is no rules.

Kanina, got a feeling that you are the cheat, otherwise why u so kan cheong about exposing him?

lcdavid
15-05-2005, 03:13 AM
Dear Thaivisitor,

Thanks for Renee contact. I shall contact her soon via SMS to arrange for the appt and will provide FR after that. However afte reading through numerous FR on her and her abusive husband, i wonder why she does not leave her husband or report to the fibs to take action against him?

Just a thought.

Thanks for the no again and shall make arrangement with her soon.

juda
15-05-2005, 09:25 AM
She is a divorcee!

spooky
15-05-2005, 10:50 AM
Hey bro,you said u can check a person full detail just by having his hp number.
How do u do that? can let me know?

CNNcmg
15-05-2005, 01:08 PM
Just like war on terrorism, there is no boundary and there is no rules.

Kanina, got a feeling that you are the cheat, otherwise why u so kan cheong about exposing him?

OOi.. relaxs lah brudder.. long time never meet the gang at GL lah kopi liao..
How are you huh.... Nbzz.. many new samster here la.. u old birdie liao but pple dun know you ma.... When we go lah kopi and kia kia Thalma or foot massage again leh??

Dilbert_D
15-05-2005, 03:47 PM
hi,

if thaivisitor can see this, please reply to my PM to you. I've asked for Renee's contact. Thanks

Regards
Dilbert_D

Dilbert_D
19-05-2005, 02:30 PM
Hi all,

this is my maiden effort in posting a FR. many thanks to Thaivisitor bro for sharing with me Renee's contact.. btw how do i up your ranking..? you can teach me?

well, first of all this is my first time engaging a service of a FL.. so to be frank, the nite before.. i was quite excited and didnt really sleep well..:P maybe Renee would have seen my panda eyes..hahah

Let me say something about Rene.. She is an eloquent lady who speaks good english. with a slight accent.. is it my hearing or she really speak with a slight accent?? can other bros here concur?

She is a nice lady to talk to.. really. make you feel at ease.. and i think last time she was in the customer servce becos her service was very good.. she is courteous and apologetic for being late...too.

FR time ... :

Well, she is not that fat as someone has mentioned.. she is just slight fleshy and she has a nice pair of boobs.. very smooth and saggy.. but what else you expect from a mum of 2? infact it makes her more womanly and sexy.. which i prefer really.. her nips are big and nice to suckle too...:P

she is very accomodating, any positions you want you can tell her. the funny part is while changing position.. she bang her head on the wall.. haha.. i am so afraid she hurt herself.. LOL...

overall the bj she gave thru CD was sensual.. like gf giving u a bj... infact.. its very erotic. hahaa

she is quite tight considered she has given birth before.. dun noe whether she has natural birth or caesarian though.. I tried positions like doggie one bed.. with me standing on the floor, missionary.. she on top.. and others..hwhaa. forgot liao.. finally came in her.. i think i lasted 20 minutes or so.. her moans are very gf like... not like those u see in AV.. i dun think its fake also.. very nice overall feeling...

RTF for sure.. Think my FR bit different from the rest... sorry.. but i think she should score 7.5 in looks.. she is quite a stunner i would say... oozes milf attraction factor!!

RTC89
20-05-2005, 06:42 PM
Thanks Thai Visitor for the contact. Keeping this FR short . Indeed a nice Lady. Communicate well and one of better FL I have. Treat her nice and sure got return services. Cheers.

martini007
26-05-2005, 12:52 AM
Hi bro Thai Visitor,

Have PM you for contact no. and yet to hear from you. Hope you see this messgae and PM back.

Thank you in advance

groo
26-05-2005, 09:14 PM
Thanks Thai Visitor for the contact. .... Treat her nice and sure got return services. Cheers.
hi bro RTC89, pls do let me have Renee's contact no. Thanks and cheers!

ken13
27-05-2005, 11:36 AM
Dear thaivisitor,i m new here,first thanks for sharing your contact.hope you can share renee contact for newbie,hp 9004xxxx,age35/ch.sms me thanks. :)

Idoru
27-05-2005, 03:48 PM
Dear Thaivisitor, thanks a million for her contact. Had her this afternoon and I must say she is gorgeous in looks and superb in sex. Need not say too much as whatever good I need to say have been said many times.
Cheers

groo
27-05-2005, 08:50 PM
...any brudders who wishes to engage her services, can PM with your name and contact number please. Hi bro-thiavisitor, would appreciate it very much if you'll pm me renee's contact no. Thanks and have a nice weekend. Cheers! P.S. Your PM box is full! :p

CyberRod
27-05-2005, 11:14 PM
Hi Thaivisitor, your PM mailbox is full... Can PM me her contact please...?

ddt^
28-05-2005, 12:59 PM
To all Honourable Bros:

Some of us honest bros have been waiting for a reply from bro thaivisitor for quite some time now. i'm guessing that he is not in town. for those bros who have had the golden opportunity of meeting renee, could you kindly share the contact with us? however, if you have had an agreement with bro thaivisitor, not to share the contact without his consent, i absolutely understand. i just hope that he will be able to reply us sooner. cheers, bros.

regards,

ddt^

thaivisitor
01-06-2005, 12:54 AM
Apologies to all bros as I was really quite busy, travelling from Hatyai to KL to SG to KL to Hdy to BKK, etc, etc. due to my work.

Anyway, I've cleared my Pm box, so those of you who wanbts Renee's contacts, please PM me with the following details.

Your Contact No.
Your Age.
Your Race.

Cheers

firewallsam
01-06-2005, 03:14 PM
Met up with Renee after 2 weeks of arranging. First was my busy schedule and then was more of my busy schedule. Finally, we got a lunch date going.

I proceed to the room, sms her the room number and waited for a short while before the door bell rang. As I opened the door, I was greeted by this cheerful, wide eye lady standing in the hallway. She was very polite and checking with me if everything is going well. The feeling was very warm and some other part started to get wet. She proceed to shower. I already had mine, so I undressed and waited for her on the bed.

She came out of the toilet and started drying herself. Her hair is curled and lightly scented. We started out with her licking my nipples. The suction she exerted was unbelieveably strong. Then she capped me and started to blow me. I think its one of the best capped blow that I ever had. After taking her time and wetting my brother, she turned around slowly and giving me a full view of C cup melon shaped tits. Those soft jugs are really quite a handful to hold, so I decided to suck on them instead while Renee pumped me from top. Even her pussy seems to have suction in them. We changed into doggy for a well and I let go in missionary.

Looks 6/10 pleasant looking
Boobs: 36C. Big boobs
BJ: 8.5/10 good for me
FJ: 8/10 She moan quite loud.

Fat Fatt
07-06-2005, 02:16 AM
Had tried Renee after getting contact from one of the bros here. Arranged to meet in Lavender 81. This place not bad but crowded, and i still like my fav haunt at Upper Weld, Boon Wah.

Excitement overtook me as i checked in and went to room. sms her and waited in anticipation. I guess this is the fun and thrill of it. When the bell rang, i opened the door, as per some bros, she asked if ok. I let her in.

She is quite pleasant looking. She is super friendly and can hold a great conversation. we had some small talk to get comfortable and proceed to shower. she will wash up for you, and we proceed to the bed. her tongue and lips are her best assets. When she blow me, feeling was so good that I nearly came. Good BJ skill. After that entered her and finish the job. Stats:

Looks: 6/10
BJ: 9/10
FJ: 6/10

Cool_Rider
07-06-2005, 07:55 AM
Like her bbbj & gf treatment. ;)

andy5454
09-06-2005, 11:08 PM
1st, sincere thanks to thaivisitor for Renee's contact. As promised, here's the FR.

I met her yesterday at Lavender 81. As many brothers have reported, she's a very nice lady, quite pretty looking (to me at least) and very easy to talk with. We chatted for 1/2 hour on all kinds of stuff, even finding out that we both came from the same JC !

We bathed together and next came the action, starting with a very nice frenching session. This lady really knows how to kiss ! She then capped me for the BJ. I asked for 69 which she readily obliged. She has a clean, shaven pussy which is just perfect for muff divers! After 5 mins, she mounted me. She's quite tight despite having 2 kids. She really rocks hard and the feeling was shiok ! We changed several positions, ending with my favourite doggy position. Unfortunately, I did not manage to cum, probably due to lack of sleep the night before.

To my surprise, she insisted on trying again, mounted and rode me vigorously. After a while, I asked her to stop when it became obvious my little brother was not coming :) We collapsed sweating and she apologised even though I was the one who wasn't up to par. We frenched for a while before she had her bath. Total time spent was more than 1.5 hours.

To conclude, she's a real gem and we should support her attempt to clear her debts. A very GF experience which is rare among FLs.

Face: 8/10
Body: 8/10
BJ: 8/10
FJ: 9/10 (even though I didn't cum)
RTF: YES !

wilburwilbur
13-06-2005, 01:27 AM
As promised to TV, here's my FR on Renee. Made appt with her last week. Met her in downtown hotel. As I opened the door, she asked me I'm ok wif her. I said ok. So we sat down on the bed, TCSS for a while. Cut the story short, my brief summary:

1) She's very friendly, chatty, make u feel comfortable
2) She's very hygienic
3) She doesn't rush
4) Her BJ w/cap not bad

Overall satisfaction: 8/10.

CyberRod
13-06-2005, 12:04 PM
Thanks for the contact from a bro here & I manage to book Renee last week.

As told by the bros here, her practice is to ask if she's alright when she comes in & in my opinion, she looks a little like Kit Chan from some angle... Not sure if some of the bros here agree...

Anyway, we chatted for 40mins before we go into action...! Haahaa... She's super friendly & chatty... Here's my FR in brief:

Looks: 6.5
Body: 6.5 (36C, 25, 36 - Estimate la)
BJ: 8.5
French: Like a passionate gf
FJ: 8
RTF: Yes. She knows how to treat you well provided you treat her with respect.

zombsta
14-06-2005, 11:50 PM
thanks for the brudder who sent me an email asking if im interested...too bad cuz i am onli 20 and i dont think she will accept..oh well...think i shall look for others who accepts 20 yrs olds...

ps: the brudder who sent me the mail..realli wanna thank u alot...too bad the chance u give me turns out to be no chance for me..i lost ur email..if not i will email u to thank u...

geminitwinmale
16-06-2005, 06:52 PM
Hi bro,

Kindly pm Renee contact number to me. Thanks!!! ;)

dandan2512
16-06-2005, 07:15 PM
Hi bro,

Kindly pm Renee contact number to me. Thanks!!! ;)
bro,are you following this thread?u r advise to pm bro thaivisitor with yr contact,age and race...just a friendly advise,pls read up e thread before posting any replys....cheers....:)

higoodhi
16-06-2005, 08:36 PM
haiz too bad she said she dun accept my age group.....

geminitwinmale
17-06-2005, 12:33 PM
bro,are you following this thread?u r advise to pm bro thaivisitor with yr contact,age and race...just a friendly advise,pls read up e thread before posting any replys....cheers....:)

Thanks bro,

I will pm to bro thaivisitor with my contact, age and race.

ChEErs! :o

thaivisitor
19-06-2005, 09:58 PM
Please note that in future, if you do not provide me with the information required, I will not be replying your PMs to remind you or ask for the information.

Bros who wants Renee's contacts, please PM me with the following details.

Your Contact No.
Your Age.
Your Race.

Cheers

piranha
20-06-2005, 02:59 PM
Thanks to bro thaivisitor for the contact. Managed to meet up with Renee only recently.

Chatted for a while before we started. When she undressed, Wow!!! She has a nice shaved pussy. She mentioned that she just had a medical checkup and she was clean.

BJ: 8/10
FJ: 8/10 (very accomodating)
RTF: YES ! need to save a little

joycealb
22-06-2005, 08:20 PM
Thanks Bro THaiV for the contact.

though not a newbie, but here is the promised short FR.

Book yesterday at 1230pm at LV81. She is very punctual after sms her room. First impression, very friendly and nice lady, looks suits her age. Were engrossed with chatting till both stand up to go shower. was beside the bed and undressing her, till necking and kissing and frenching all the way. she got very responsive and high and starting stroking me all over especially there.. laid her down the bed immed, and started to remove her only piece of cloth on her. kiss her all over, and using my elastical toungue, explorer all over and spend a long time below her..till she got so estatic...my turn to be service, and i can say she quite good..overall.. proceed to FJ from Top, to misssion to doggie and back to mission again and cum...very gf feeling i can say which is the overall compliment..no rush too...rating as below

Looks: 7/10 for her age
Figure:36C/26/36 i think..however she is huge
BJ: 6/10
F/J: 8/10
RTF:maybe..but i can say..she is a nice lady indeed. thanks bro THAIV

Evisu
24-06-2005, 12:25 PM
Super thx to Thaivistor for giving me the contact even i am a newbie to the forum^^ Thank you so much!!!
This is my first FL and what a great start i have!As what most samsters had said,Renee is really a sweet looking,frinedly and talkative gals.She really take her time to mak eyou comfortable and that is the Major plus point for newbie like me.One very sepecial thing i gt to mention about her is that her BJ(with cap) is out of this world!!!Is even beter than the bbbjs i had so far!!!!!Below is my overall rating for her^^
Face:7/10 very sexy look
Boobs:OMG how can she hide those Melon in her shirt!!!
BJ: o(ToT)o i miss it alreday what can i say... 9/10
Personality:will be my man of the match for the entire Cheong season!!hehe
RTF:Of course!!

Like what other samsters say,plz treat her nice.She is really a very nice gal and try her while she is still around^^Cheers and sorry for my sucky Virgin FR.Will try to do beter next time!cya guys!! And once again thx Thaivistor for the contact.PeacE!!

steven coco
24-06-2005, 12:56 PM
Thanks Bro THaiV for the contact.

After SMS with her, appt on Wednerday afternoon at L81.

. She is very punctual after sms her room. First impression and long chat with her (before any action), very friendly and nice lady, looks suits her age. Were engrossed with chatting till she remind me go shower. After shower come out, saw she already take out her dress and clean her mouth, what a "clen" lady man. start necking and kissing and frenching all the way. she got very responsive and high and starting stroking me all over especially there.. she give a gd BJ, long and gd suction for at least 10mins, after that, she auto change to 69 for me to enjoy...hehe...,shiok man.... Follow with she ride on top of me, that easly last more than 5 mins, can see she is ver high and tiry at the same time, so my turn to be service, and i can say she quite good..overall.. proceed to FJ to misssion to doggie and back to mission again and cum...very gf feeling.no rush too...rating as below

Looks: 6.5/10 for her age
Figure:36C/26/36( estmate)
F/J: 7.5/10
RTF:maybe..but i can say..she is a nice lady indeed.

Thanks bro THAIV

Chandler
30-06-2005, 09:09 PM
Thanks to ThaiV for setting me up. Haven't had the time to sit down to do up a FR on her after trying her out earlier this week - tied down at work.

Short one.

Checked into a room in town and sent her a msg informing her my room number. Renee turned up in less than 10 mins as she was already around the area. Nice first impressions - smiley, friendly and very very approachable. We sat down to chat for about 20 mins or so and she laughed at my silly jokes, putting her arm through mine and laying her head on my shoulder and chest whenever she laughed. Nice gf treatment.

Nuff of the chat, time to get to business. Renee took stripped to reveal a matching set of black bra and g-string. And when she took off her bra - ummmm nice soft melons hanging off her chest that I simply had to cop a feel. They're sooooo soft! Proceeded to give me a nice shower and we got down to doing the nasty.

Starting with loads of wild deep french kissing, Renee attacked my weak spots after I had stupidly confessed em to her and that got my member's undivided attention. Capped me and provided a nice, deep BJ that was not your usual run-of-the-mill type. She actually uses her tongue to tickle the head even though her BJ was capped. We swapped roles and it was my turn to lick her clean shaven pussy (super turn on man!) and that started the juices flowing.

She rode on top on me for a while before we switched to the missionary and let me tell you this she was slippery wet by then, as evidenced by the stainmarks on the bed sheets. Made her lean against the dressing table and did her standing-doggie, grabbing her titties and admiring our reflections in the mirror. That musta turned her on big time coz the unmistakable musky smell of cunt juice started to fill the room. In fact, by the time we finished off with her riding on me, she was so goddamn wet that all the love juice was dripping down onto my balls, soaking em in the process. Unloaded big time.

Overall I have to agree that Renee counts as one of the best FLs I've come across! Two-thumbs (plus one very satisfied dick) up!!As always, my subjective ratings:

Looks - 7/10 (classy WL type)
Tits - 8/10 (I like soft melons!)
Pussy - 10/10 (pink, clean shaven and ultra wet)
Capped BJ - 7/10
Capped FJ - 8/10
Overall Experience - 9/10 (definitely RTF when my schedule's less tight)

cream44
02-07-2005, 04:30 PM
Thanks Bro Thaivisitor for the contact. Have drop Renee a sms and yet to receive a reply to firm up the appt. Will post a FR once tried.

cheers

Gary2000
02-07-2005, 11:23 PM
The FRs on Renee have been consistently good. Sounds like an enjoyable session to be had. Will get in touch with her when i return in 2 wks' time. Btw, are there any time restrictions for her, she has to look after kids, right?

thaivisitor
03-07-2005, 02:26 PM
The FRs on Renee have been consistently good. Sounds like an enjoyable session to be had.
It does look that way.

By the way, I had an exchange of sms with Renee last night (She in SG and I in LOS).

We were discussing ways on how she could clear her debts as early as possible as she has already cleared about one-third.

Renee has said that she'll entertained clients referred by those who have tried her services eventhough the referrals may not be samsters.

So bros who have tried Renee and want to refer any friends or whoever, you can do so as you already know her specs and requirements. Just make sure that whoever you refer is someone you personally know as we want this biz to continue in a harmonous way.

As for samsters, you can PM to me

Your Contact No.
Your Age.
Your Race.

As for Renee's services and charges, please read thru the thread.

Cheers
thaivisitor :)

jamminghard
04-07-2005, 01:37 PM
First of all, I wish to thanks Bro Thai V for giving me Renee contact despite me being "xin-jiao"(newbie) here. :) This is my 2nd FR report so far..

SMS Renee at 10am and asked her whether 11am ok or not. Fast response, 11.30am ok for her. Drive down to H81, check in and sms her my room no.
She was prompt arrive at 11.30am sharp. Through the pigeon hole, can see her sweet face ( although in her 30s she look mid twenties to me). 1st question she ask: "Am I alright for you?".Wow, this FL really know cusomer service. She really look like the recept in my office - sweet and CFM look. TTCC for awhile, ask me where i work this and that.. Frankly she really hide her debt problem realy well ( doesnt show on her face).. and never mention anything about her personal problem (unlike wat other samsters has mentioned earlier).

She then ask whether can she proceed to shower.. Of coz no problem.. She start to strip infront of me.. Took off her sexy yellow blouse( those with two strings type can tie as a knot behind type) and reveal her BIG Size C Boobs concealed in her Black lacy Bra.( almost protuding out!!). Remove her skirt and black matching panties and wow SHAVE PUSSY ( Shiok, later got dessert to eat).. watching her shower make my Didi mari kita so decide to join her. SHe coat one layer of shower gel on my body and didi and I reciprocate anddid the same on her fxxxing big boobs. didi by now is in missile firing position cannot tahan already.

Now for the final action.. Renee is really a good deep kisser ( very gf feel type). She kisse me while I finger her shaved pussy.. suck my nip and went down below for my shaft which is already rod hard!! use her mouth to put CD on my rod and OMG her blow job is from MARS. ( I was screaming OMG!!)
Proceed to give her a good lick on her shave meimei ( I literally eat her inside out!!) and can see she is enjoying every moment while lifting her thighs high and pointing to the sky while I flench her meimei..
Jialak, cannot tahan laio, proceed climb on top and push my piston inside her wet wet cunt.. 5 mins only, liao want to cum already!! ask whether can CIM with CD on and she ok. She push me down and give me very fast and furious blow as her small mouth work overtime to make me cum.. I use my hand to push her mouth gently up and down as I cannot take it anymore. Finally my semens exploded in her mouth. Shit, full load of more than 1 week semens!!! Shiok!!

Overall, this is how I rate Renee...:

name : Renee

HT/WT : 1.67m/ 57kg
Size : She is fine for me, not fat but fleshy on the waist that 's all
Stats : 36C, 25, 35 ( est.)
Highlight - melon boobs.. Boobs lover sure luv it. Shave pussy taste nice.(and clean)
Looks : 8/10 ( look like those working in Raffles Place dress in casual).
Hair - shoulder length ( Dye brown and curls)
Body : 7.5/10
Attitude : V. Friendly. ( speak with a nice slang.. sounds sweet)
BJ : 9/10 ( out of this world man!! Her tongue got power! good suction and full of saliva and sound!)
HJ : never excecute.
FJ : 8/10
Damage : $200 exc. room. ( exp for me but that is std for all her customers)

Hygiene : 10/10. V. clean. Brush and rinse her mouth b4 and after sex.
encourage me to rinse too.. ( she got two bottles of Listerine!!)

RTF : yes, definitely if my ATM is healthy. :)

thaivisitor
04-07-2005, 05:46 PM
First of all, I wish to thanks Bro Thai V for giving me Renee contact despite me being "xin-jiao"(newbie) here. :) This is my 2nd FR report so far..

Jialak, cannot tahan laio, proceed climb on top and push my piston inside her wet wet cunt.. 5 mins only, liao want to cum already!! ask whether can CIM with CD on and she ok. She push me down and give me very fast and furious blow as her small mouth work overtime to make me cum.. I use my hand to push her mouth gently up and down as I cannot take it anymore. Finally my semens exploded in her mouth. Shit, full load of more than 1 week semens!!! Shiok!!

RTF : yes, definitely if my ATM is healthy. :)
Well, it probably does feel like CIM, kekekekekekekekeke

higoodhi
04-07-2005, 06:08 PM
Most of her FR sound good. too back too young to try her, kana rejects by her before.. any1 lies to her yr actual age n manages to bonk her??

jamminghard
04-07-2005, 06:15 PM
Most of her FR sound good. too back too young to try her, kana rejects by her before.. any1 lies to her yr actual age n manages to bonk her??

You can try but my advice is better not bcos when she see me today she already got my age correct (36). Unless you are those that belongs to those "look old but actually beri young" group then good luck to you.
Cheers..

higoodhi
04-07-2005, 08:11 PM
she guess yr age correctly...
below if i nt wrong before she met u she will ask yr age.......
so of cos she know yr age.. :confused:

KingBong
04-07-2005, 08:35 PM
The thing I like about her is her wetness and moaning, all real, and very nice gf feel from her. Makes me wonder if all matured women are like that...jialat beginning to develop fetish for MILF :p

NoFrills
04-07-2005, 09:05 PM
hi bro thaivisitor,

as u have said that she preferred guys to be above 30, so will she accept guys that are less than 30? as u can see i am less than 30...

hope to hear from u soon...

higoodhi
04-07-2005, 09:23 PM
hi bro thaivisitor,

as u have said that she preferred guys to be above 30, so will she accept guys that are less than 30? as u can see i am less than 30...

hope to hear from u soon...

she will surely reject u 1,cos she prefer matured guy.....

NoFrills
04-07-2005, 09:30 PM
can any bros verify that she really accepts only above 30?
then like that i cannot bonk her liaoz ah?
sad sia, after reading so many FRs on her i thought i can try her...

cuteboy12345208
04-07-2005, 09:40 PM
can any bros verify that she really accepts only above 30?
then like that i cannot bonk her liaoz ah?

she will surely reject u 1,cos she prefer matured guy.....

Not true, she has accepted guys below 25 as long u dun look too young la. Go and ask her again. Should not be a problem.

NoFrills
04-07-2005, 09:42 PM
Not true, she has accepted guys below 25 as long u dun look too young la. Go and ask her again. Should not be a problem.

oh shit... i am below 25 and i still got a baby face (looks not matured) leh, how ah? means she will reject me lah?
haiz...

cuteboy12345208
04-07-2005, 09:50 PM
oh shit... i am below 25 and i still got a baby face (looks not matured) leh, how ah? means she will reject me lah?
haiz...

She is a very nice lady. She dun reject people. It is just that, she is worried that those young guys may reject her as generally young guys prefer SYT ma.

asknot3
04-07-2005, 10:01 PM
..... She dun reject people.....she reject me wor...sob sob :(

Doenitz79
04-07-2005, 10:25 PM
She is a very nice lady. She dun reject people. It is just that, she is worried that those young guys may reject her as generally young guys prefer SYT ma.

I tried Renee about 3 months ago but I'm only posting it now.

I am 25 but she accepted me.But a word of caution(especially to those younger dudes around my age and younger),when I opened the door and saw her,I was like "ermmm...???".Her looks are merely OK only.Her figure is definitely not slim but her boobs are confirmed big and juicy.Great attitude and service also but too bad she had a bad experience with me because of something I did which reminded her of her ex-husband.Bro Thaivisitor knew about it.Well,my PT gf at a certain HC said I'm a bit too "playful"/over enthu/zealous which can scare off some gals-you get the idea.

I did'nt finish the job as she said she felt very uncomfortable with me and wanted to leave.At that juncture,we had been at it for about 20 minutes.She requested for $50 and I gave it to her.

Looks:6/10
Figure:no wasp like waistline for sure,but C cupper=6/10
Attitude/Service:8/10

Thanks for reading. :)

higoodhi
04-07-2005, 11:08 PM

as long u dun look young?
u call her/sms her as long u told her yr age group...
she will said she dun serve those age group,
u may manage to bonk her onli if u told her yr false age n u dun look young!!!!

nicodemuz
05-07-2005, 11:51 PM
before I begin. a big thank you to thaivisitor for sharing the contact. renee by fl standard is quite a gem.

supposed to have the session with her on the 20th of this month due to my flying schedule. however, last minute cancellation allowed renee and i to have fun today.

at about 2pm, booked into the hotel room of hotel 81 at lavender. msg her the room number and she appeared in less than ten minutes. very impressed!!! side track abit, she was very diplomatic in all the correspondence with me, very patience, very tactful, very prompt and treated me as if i am a important client.

i welcomed her to the room. guess what is the first thing she tell me? she told me i can call it a day if I am not comfortable with her. no obligation!!! hardly you can find such a fl telling you this just before the session.

to be frank, she is sweet but not very pretty. physique wise, a bit on the fleshy side (afterall she is a mother of two). i told her that I wanted her company as I usually don't reject unless it is very devastating.

we talked for quite a while (i guess we must have conversed for 20 minutes), sharing each other's experience. and finally when i was very comfortable with her, i signalled to proceed to shower.

she helped me to shower and yes... she brushed her teeth and rinsed before we have the session. (very cautious of hygiene.. plus point)

on the bed, we hug each other, teasing, kissing (no frenching yet) each other like lovers. very good girlfriend feeling. i licked her breast...(her breast is big, soft but saggy), she moaned lightly. after attacking her breast for about 5 minutes, proceed to rubba her clit. she moaned somemore and after some work on her clit with my finger, i tongued her clit. from her reaction, she seemed to enjoy it.

next, she helped to cap my brother and started blowing me. i have been patronizing prc fl but all bj are relatively weak. but this Renee.... she has power...can really feel even with the rubber. we gradually shifted to the 69 position so that she can continue blowing and i can finger her. this went on for a while.

she mounted herself on me and started riding. pussy got wetter. did her in missionary, doggie, sideways, back to riding, to missionary sitting position...
all this while, she enjoyed it just as much as i did and we actually french-kissed each other. Finally exploded in missionary.

She helped to clean me and told me that she orgasmed during the session. man, i could tell that... can feel her pussy pulsating (contract and expand) when she came.

afterall, a good bonk.... a gem that i believe majority will agree. I personally tried it and enjoyed it.

i believe being gentle with her, accomodating to her preference if need be will lead to great sexion.

i will not give ratings as there existed so many statistics on her performance.

but RTF is a YES!! (after i come back from overseas later this month)

Bro thaivisitor, from the conversation with her, it appears to me that you are a justice bao in the FL world.... no hard feeling (just my two cents).

anyway BIG thank you for this gem..

geminitwinmale
06-07-2005, 03:13 PM
Firstly, a millions thanks to thaivisitor for sharing Renee contact to me. But I must apologies to thaivisitor for the inconveniences caused for not checking my private message. Sorry bro…
;)

First and foremost, my sincere apology if my FR is not up to standard. This is my 2nd FR on FL so far.

Here it goes… talk to her for almost 45 minutes in which during talking, my hand touch her and her hand reach mine, but at all times, keep eye contact with her – like having PR skill development session…. he… he… he…

Golden question started when she asked me to shower and I replied ‘Can we shower together?” She answer yes and yahooooo starts remove our clothing and notice that she indeed has a big and bountiful boob, at least 36C, soft and saggy during touch-rub-squeeze time an shower cream session, and wet each other. I went out to dry myself while she continue her hygiene ritual.

I, full monty on bed… she came and straight away give me a deep kiss (more like tongue fighting… wet twister at full force) for about 10 minutes and slowly she went lower, lower and lower to cap and bj… not bad, but prefer bbbj.

Slowly turn her body down on the bed, now is my time to service her… deep kissing… lick her brownish nipples… tongue lap dancing at her wet pussy – can see that she ready enjoy a lot. :D

Renee is indeed a pleasant lady, able to hold conversation very well and can put you at ease with her friendly attitude. Hope to invite her for a cup of coffee if she don’t mind, though understand that she working very hard to clear her debt.
Wish her that she would able to clear her debt soonest and pray that her clientele treat her nice.

Body: 6/10
Boob: 36C, big and soft
BJ: 6/10
FJ: 9/10

Sign off...

RRR9
09-07-2005, 01:28 PM
Finally found a moment today to post some FRs for my experience in the past few months.

I finally managed to meet up with her. She sounds nice on the phone, so I was very eager to meet her.

Went to Bencoolen 81. "Ding dong"... then I opened the door! Another disappointing one. She doesn't look as good or elegant as described in some FRs here. I must say that she is friendly and obliging. She is a bit plump. I also suspect that she might not be Singaporean Chinese but Thai, judging from her features (but I might be wrong).

Anyway, here is the details:

Body: 5/10
BJ: 6/10 (too hard at the beginning until I told her)
FJ: 6/10 (too dry)
RTF: No no

Doenitz79
09-07-2005, 03:56 PM
Went to Bencoolen 81. "Ding dong"... then I opened the door! Another disappointing one. She doesn't look as good or elegant as described in some FRs here. I must say that she is friendly and obliging. She is a bit plump. I also suspect that she might not be Singaporean Chinese but Thai, judging from her features (but I might be wrong).

Anyway, here is the details:

Body: 5/10
BJ: 6/10 (too hard at the beginning until I told her)
FJ: 6/10 (too dry)
RTF: No no

Couldnt agree more.
:)

juda
09-07-2005, 05:53 PM
Finally found a moment today to post some FRs for my experience in the past few months... I also suspect that she might not be Singaporean Chinese but Thai, judging from her features (but I might be wrong).........

She is certainly a Singaporean & a wet lady! :D

cuteboy12345208
09-07-2005, 08:52 PM
. I also suspect that she might not be Singaporean Chinese but Thai, judging from her features (but I might be wrong).

She is confirmed Singaporean. She receive Economic Resturcturing Shares from the Govt!!!

urger
09-07-2005, 09:15 PM
She is confirmed Singaporean. She receive Economic Resturcturing Shares from the Govt!!!

But did she top up her CPF in order to receive the ERS?
:p

cole
09-07-2005, 11:32 PM
Thanks bro Thaivisitor for the contact. Had a session with her this afternoon. She is a very nice and friendly lady with great attitude. Whatever good things I want to say about her service, have already been said by other bros many times. Overall, a very satisfying session.

RTF : Yes, definitely.

nirvana
09-07-2005, 11:37 PM

i was suppose to tried her so many week ago when she just started, me and her everything oki... untill i took off my shirt..
she freak out... keep on saying sorry and leave within 1 min..

thanks to the orgin samster who intro her to us..

Doenitz79
09-07-2005, 11:46 PM
i was suppose to tried her so many week ago when she just started, me and her everything oki... untill i took off my shirt..

Scared off by your ang kong ah?

Darren34
14-07-2005, 10:35 PM
Hi brothers,

Renee has allowed me to do the scanning for her as Thai Visitor is sometimes a bit busy, so I volunteer to help her out. Thai Visitor, I hope you don't mind.

Brother can also pm me with their information.

1) Name
2) Age and Race
3) Contact No.

I will then forward her contact to you.

She has a wonderful attitude and service. I am also not OKT and just doing her a favour as she told me number of calls are dropping a little.

Regards
Darren34

Doggone!
15-07-2005, 11:37 AM
Had a session wth her finally.
Thanks to Bro Thaivisitor for sharing the contact.
Would not go into details but just to confirm what
most bros had mentioned regarding her good services
and attitude.

Would just like to mention some special areas (to me!):
Frenching: Walau! Tongue fight of the century!
She will kiss n french you like some long
lost girlfriend or wife.
Friendly: Very friendly. I had a very nice chat with her.
I think I enjoyed the chat as much as I enjoy
the sex!
Timing: No rushing, no watching the clock/watch or time.

Hoped bros who have not tried her, do consider.
I had her contact for a long time but did not call her
as initial reports mentioned her as slightly "older" and
also she dun do bbbj but only bj with cd. I'm a lover
of bbbj and cim. Her price of $200 for 1 shot was also
on the high side. Nowadays very common for $150/2 shots
at 90 mins, lah!

Was encouraged by good reports from bros and hence had
my appt with her. Did not regret it!
I do find her attractive (IMHO). :)

PKTM
15-07-2005, 03:24 PM
Had her contact from ThaiV many months ago, met her many months later. Thanks for the contact ThaiV & sorry for delaying until so many months later to meet her.

FR:

Look: look better than Jasmine & Joanna Bishan and slightly better than Joy OL. About the same standard as Rachel.
Figure: overall so-so. breasts quite big but sagging
Height: estimated about 1.68
Weight: i guess about 52 kg
Fench: like gf with many tongue-ing
BJ: short BJ with cap
FJ: hardworking and can see that she try hard to contain her shiokness/moaning like a shy lady.
Overall: if u are looking for gf feeling go for her, but dun expect a SYT. She very low in self-confidence so dun bully her.

lacoruna69
17-07-2005, 10:46 AM
.... she told me number of calls are dropping a little.
I think she needs to lower her price. I believed a lot of bros would like to help her, but are a bit put off by the hefty $200/1 shot package.

sexfiend
17-07-2005, 01:18 PM
i agree too
sgd200 for shot a bit too ex
sgd150 for two shots i sure will want her contact :D

Darren34
17-07-2005, 02:15 PM
I suggest we do not discuss this. Pricing is set by her and let her decide what is right.
For brothers who think it is too ex, move on, no need to try to bargain or whatever, I think that typically leave a bad taste and service level will drop. There are plenty of girls out there who will fit your budget so just give this a miss.
I think it is the same thing as buying something. If you think it is too ex, you wouldn't buy and just find cheaper alternative.
It's a matter of choice, she made her choice to price it at $200 and you make your choice if you want to pay that price.

For those brothers, who have tried her and like her service I am sure you will agree that her price is fine and many I have seen in this forum will RTF.

I think she needs to lower her price. I believed a lot of bros would like to help her, but are a bit put off by the hefty $200/1 shot package.

juda
17-07-2005, 02:55 PM
I suggest we do not discuss this. Pricing is set by her and let her decide what is right....I think it is the same thing as buying something. If you think it is too ex, you wouldn't buy and just find cheaper alternative....It's a matter of choice, she made her choice to price it at $200 and you make your choice if you want to pay that price...

Well said! Fully agreed. :)

wayne54
17-07-2005, 06:41 PM
Got contact from Bro TV. Should bonk her three weeks ago but got overseas assignment. Alot of good FR and definetley will try this chick out this weekend. Me no problem wif 200 as long as service is good.

bkling8888
19-07-2005, 01:17 AM
Thanks for brother ThaiV...

Bonked her recently. Like her very much as her charecter like my ex-wife.

I am happy with her look and enjoy the huge breast which i used to stroke my small brother during the session.

we started with french kiss with my chest pressed on her papaya. Then proceeded with cleaning before real action. She put the cap on and suck my dick with 69. My dick really turn into hard rock and i fingered her private part till wet. Really can not tahan as she is so gentle and soft. I turned her body around and pump her from behind while squeeseeee the 2 breasts. Could feel the CB hole hot and wet even with CD. She slowly shaked and twisted her sexy bum while my rod was in her hole. Almost CUM and stopped her for a while. I turned back to normal possition with face up. Asked her position her hole and lock on my rod while she sit on me. She really rided on me with the 2 big papaya swinging up and down. Really enjoyed the ride and she moaned with Ah..Ah...Ah especially I sudden pushed my rod deep with rythm. The sound of pok.. pok... pok.. of our body contact really turn me high.

Finally changed to conventional position and continue to pump her and grind her CB until my "Lampa" wet with her cunt juice.

Hugged her tight and unloaded...Felt sorry as could see my finger mark on her body. Chit chat a while and proceed with cleaning. Paid her S$200 and definately will bonk her again.

passionman_sg
19-07-2005, 11:21 AM
I delete all my msgs while replying, Darren34 please ask her to sms back to me again, pretty please. Sorry for the trouble, *&#$ lousy with replies on SMS!!!!!!

Pman_sg

[QUOTE=Darren34]I suggest we do not discuss this. Pricing is set by her and let her decide what is right.

Nanipoophi
19-07-2005, 11:38 PM
Not good in writing FR but try. Here is a short one which I hope describes what is important. Meet her at Hotel 81 today at 1 pm. She is a pleasant lady and holds good and intelligent conversation. In fact we spent a good half hour chitchating after the session. Anyway her vital statistics.

Body: 6/10
Boobs: 7/10 (I love drooping breast, feel like fucking a housewife)
BJ: 7/10 (With CD)
Frenching:10/10 (Tongue fighting of the century as bro doggone say)
FJ: 9/10 (Just like fucking a housewife, i have a fetish for middle age housewife)

RTF: A resounding YES!!!

youngeric
20-07-2005, 12:00 PM
To all Samsters!

I have a funny sms exchange with Renee which ended in me not even bonking her. Let me explain.

I book her for appointment. Place and Timing all set.
I SMS again and ask her can cheaper like what Bongster said. She said 150 for regulars. I never pursue discount.
I clarify 200 for how long? she said 1 hr 30 min. I got no problem also.

So, I SMS (actually most of the questions in the same SMS. I never bombard her with many SMS) her asking if she not suitable how? She said I just pay her transport because she dont want me to feel obligated. I never said I not happy with this arrangement.

Naturally, the next question is how much for the transport?
Then she SMS me ask me whats my expectation?
How to answer? I stress liao because primary school Mrs Goh always cane me for failing English Compo! So I told her honestly I will only know when I see her. I never mention this forum to her.

Then she said she wont be comfortable with me and dont want to meet me liao! I wasnt offended or shocked at all and explained myself and asked her again.

Then she SMS me and said she dont want her self-esteem to be hurt (I think she meant if I reject her). Then she said, I can read the forum about her (She say forum, not me hor!). Then I said I read already and I'm okay with the description in the forum but since she said no obligation if I reject her, then to be fair to me, she should confirm the transport charges. If not, she ask me $50, then very unfair to me! Not that I want to play her out, but if she ask for so high, I'm willing to pay her maybe $20 for taxi to hotel and fetch her back personally myself and save the S$30 for something else.

I'm just kiasu but that doesn't mean I will play her out!

But she dont answer liao.

So my thinking is: How come an ex-Cathay Pacific Stewardess end up with so low self-esteem (She use the word, not me. I bo tak chek, don't even understand. This morning I ask colleage meaning and tio kan!)?
I thought all Stewardess very glam and poise? I never expect them to say something like that.

She said I ask too many questions and she prefer guys who are easier.
Har? But I never ask many questions what. I never ask her what she can do and her vital statistics, because I read in the forum already. Like I said, I kiasu only what!

Sigh, just like that, no FL to try liao. Can seniors please help me to get my rocks off?

Idoru
20-07-2005, 06:39 PM
To all Samsters!

Har? But I never ask many questions what. I never ask her what she can do and her vital statistics, because I read in the forum already. Like I said, I kiasu only what!

Sigh, just like that, no FL to try liao. Can seniors please help me to get my rocks off?

Hi Bro Youngeric
That is why she preferred older customers........less questions asked.
Cheers

sadfa
20-07-2005, 06:52 PM
Hi Bro Youngeric
That is why she preferred older customers........less questions asked.
Cheers

bro after reading the post, think asking for her charges for transport is reasonable.

if she expect us to just book n then gong gong bonk, then its not right especially when she turn out to be diff than advertised or expected. then for us how? lan lan bonk hr or pay her for transport?

Playboy_Lim
20-07-2005, 06:57 PM
To all Samsters!

I have a funny sms exchange with Renee which ended in me not even bonking her. Let me explain.

I book her for appointment. Place and Timing all set.
I SMS again and ask her can cheaper like what Bongster said. She said 150 for regulars. I never pursue discount.
I clarify 200 for how long? she said 1 hr 30 min. I got no problem also.

So, I SMS (actually most of the questions in the same SMS. I never bombard her with many SMS) her asking if she not suitable how? She said I just pay her transport because she dont want me to feel obligated. I never said I not happy with this arrangement.

How to answer? I stress liao because primary school Mrs Goh always cane me for failing English Compo! So I told her honestly I will only know when I see her. I never mention this forum to her.

Then she said she wont be comfortable with me and dont want to meet me liao! I wasnt offended or shocked at all and explained myself and asked her again.

Then she SMS me and said she dont want her self-esteem to be hurt (I think she meant if I reject her). Then she said, I can read the forum about her (She say forum, not me hor!). Then I said I read already and I'm okay with the description in the forum but since she said no obligation if I reject her, then to be fair to me, she should confirm the transport charges. If not, she ask me $50, then very unfair to me! Not that I want to play her out, but if she ask for so high, I'm willing to pay her maybe $20 for taxi to hotel and fetch her back personally myself and save the S$30 for something else.

But she dont answer liao.

So my thinking is: How come an ex-Cathay Pacific Stewardess end up with so low self-esteem (She use the word, not me. I bo tak chek, don't even understand. This morning I ask colleage meaning and tio kan!)?
I thought all Stewardess very glam and poise? I never expect them to say something like that.

I don't have rep points. But if i do, i will zap you for the sms exchanged. Simple thing, last time OKT arranged for me girl, but when girl comes, i don't like, i just give her $20 and tell her to go.

You know what's the whole problem? You booked first before questioning. Can you ask before you book and confirm with her? Next, do you think your $200 can buy her how many hours? FL = Time and $ precious.

I bet you must be below 30 yrs old and first time cheonging. You questions really degraded her.

thaivisitor
20-07-2005, 07:07 PM
To all Samsters!

Renee do read the forums as I advised her to do that. So that if she sees any misunderstanding, she'll explained to me for clarification. Also, she'll learn on how the samsters rate her and can improved on the areas. But she don't post as it would not be wise for her to do that.

As for bro youngeric, try to understand her position too. This is not a job which she wants but kind of have no other options. She doesn't know who you are, whether you're AV or not, and being an ex-cathay pacific has got nothing to do with a person's self esteem.

I understand how you feel, but I don't think she'll allow anyone to send her home. Reason is obvious. As for taxi fare, nobody can actually say how much is fair and I don't think we need her to produce the receipt from the taxi, right?

It's because of these doubts that I think Renee decided to call off the deal for fear of misunderstanding. Eg. She expects higher taxi fare and you decides on lower, or whatever.

Life goes on bro. There are other FLs you can search the forum, so don't need to worry about getting your rocks off.

Cheers
thaivisitor

thaivisitor
20-07-2005, 07:14 PM
Hi brothers,

Renee has allowed me to do the scanning for her as Thai Visitor is sometimes a bit busy, so I volunteer to help her out. Thai Visitor, I hope you don't mind.

No problemo bro. It's good to see someone else helping out too.

youngeric
20-07-2005, 07:14 PM
Cheers
thaivisitor

Hi! Thaivisitor,

I just SMS to her asking for her transport costs, since she was the one who mentioned it. I don't think it is a question that pry alot or hurt her self-esteem. I only stated later to her if she ask for $50, then its not fair to me. She didn't comment on that and just say she is not comfortable with me. I never say I will send her home or pay her lesser.

For all I know, she could have asked me for $20 and I would be fine with it. I also told her I'm not so free to go down to the Hotel and waste both our times.

Teddi
20-07-2005, 08:06 PM
Self-esteem - How much does it worth in this Society?
If you are really hungry, what choices would you have?

20-30 is common tip should samsters reject FLs.

If bros want veri veri good ones, then bonk high end escorts loh....
sure ok one.

youngeric
20-07-2005, 08:10 PM
20-30 is common tip should samsters reject FLs.

Hi Teddi!

20 - 30 may be common tip, but she didn't even tell me how much!
If she is so scared of rejection, then why she said there is no obligation?

Darren34
20-07-2005, 11:02 PM
To all Samsters!

rocks off?

First of all, like I said in my previous post, if you find anything that doesn't fit your budget, be it the hour rate or the transport rate. Just say no and move on. I do not understand why there is a need for such a post.

Secondly, when you ask her what is the price of transport, she ask you for your expectation, does she mean how much you want to pay for transport? If she did, you could have just say $20 or $30, how come you reply with I only know when I see her? Does this means if she is totally out, you pay $10, if slightly out you pay $30? A bit confusing this part.
If you had been a bit more steady and say $20 transport. She will decide if ok or not. If not ok, she will probably tell you not ok. She will not bargain with you one cos I know she also don't like guys to bargain with her. It is damn straining for her if every single guy bargain with her.

Thirdly, you must understand that she encounter a lot of nonsense from some guys. If you have read thru the threads part 1 and 2, you will know that there are guys who bonk already don't pay, there are who pay less than agreed amount, and also I know she get a lot of guys who just asked a lot of questions and never book or worse still, book already never turn up. Not that I am saying you are one of them but I hope you understand that for you, you know she is real from this forum but she don't know if you are real or serious or not. She is depending on her gut feeling.
I'm sure she has developed some sort of profiling like maybe guys who asked a lot, tends to back out maybe? Also understand that if you ask 5 questions, that is 5 questions to you. But if 5 brothers asked her 5 questions a day, she got to reply 25 questions a day. Same thing with bargaining, it has a multiplying effect.
Anyway, all the brothers here can see her good track record here. Why still need to ask so much?
So I hope that you will understand please don't blame her for this.

Last of all, stewardess or not has nothing to do with it or the language. There are a lot of stewardess who are very lian now as well and use 4 letter words. So I think there is no need to sterotype.
I hope you will just move on. We are here to get a good bonk, not to get angry. :)

Nanipoophi
21-07-2005, 12:00 AM
Bro Darren34 an really see things in perspective. We are here to share and bonk. To quibble over minor things would get us nowhere. Pl end here and move on.

Cheers

sharper
21-07-2005, 08:46 AM
I agreed wif wat bro Darren34 say, if u find the price too steep can always go to look for cheaper alternatives...... She had contacted me i hve yet to try her, waitin for vitamin M.... Will post FR here once i become her "friend"..... N thanks bro Darren34 for her contact.........

youngeric
21-07-2005, 09:53 AM
First of all, like I said in my previous post, if you find anything that doesn't fit your budget, be it the hour rate or the transport rate. Just say no and move on. I do not understand why there is a need for such a post.

Secondly, when you ask her what is the price of transport, she ask you for your expectation, does she mean how much you want to pay for transport? If she did, you could have just say $20 or $30, how come you reply with I only know when I see her? Does this means if she is totally out, you pay $10, if slightly out you pay $30? A bit confusing this part.

Anyway, all the brothers here can see her good track record here. Why still need to ask so much?
So I hope that you will understand please don't blame her for this.

I hope you will just move on. We are here to get a good bonk, not to get angry. :)

Hi Darren34,

How to quibble over transport charges when she never even reply to me on that? Like I said, she told me I have to pay her transport charges. I ask her how much? She said: I ask too many questions.

When she ask me about expectations, it was over whether she was suitable to me, not over transport charges.

Again, am I asking alot? I just asked her things not raised in this forum, I did not ask her other things like service she offer, her vital statistics, her background.

I'm not angry. I even told her I'm not angry. I'm still not angry even though some people deduct my points.

Exciter101
21-07-2005, 11:52 AM
Hi Darren34,

How to quibble over transport charges when she never even reply to me on that? Like I said, she told me I have to pay her transport charges. I ask her how much? She said: I ask too many questions.

When she ask me about expectations, it was over whether she was suitable to me, not over transport charges.

Again, am I asking alot? I just asked her things not raised in this forum, I did not ask her other things like service she offer, her vital statistics, her background.

I'm not angry. I even told her I'm not angry. I'm still not angry even though some people deduct my points.

Bro lst thing of all, what is this forum for ???
KNN, u ask left..u ask right... even i am her, i also dulan.
U already said in your nick that u are newbie, don't know ask the queries in this forum.
Raise this in the forum and let others advise u....
As for Renee, she is very straight-forward on this....
As for transport, this is their standard procedure if see don't like, compensate them transport fee lor....
Ask and u shall be enlighten....
Cheers bro.

Darren34
21-07-2005, 02:45 PM

Ai yah.. still cannot let go...

In the first place, transport charges is quite standard, $20-$30 as one brother point out. So need to ask? Like I say before, to you is one question, to her is 10 of the same perhaps. As Brother Exciter101 pointed out, this forum could have answer your qn.

She ask you for expectation because like you said, you are KS and you ask qns. People usually only ask a lot of questions because they have high expectations and they want to do filtering. She detected this and ask you for your expectation so that both of you don't waste time if she doesn't meet your expectation. It is logical and good for you also. If she is not what you want then don't waste time. If you really don't know what you want, then one way to find out, meet her, no need to ask much questions.

You keep saying you asked her things not raised in forum so what did you ask exactly? Maybe that is the problem. You ask some questions that might have raised some questions of yourself. Again bear in mind that she is in the open, you are in the dark. Also for your info, I heard some FLs were caught by AV today. So you cannot blame her for being careful.

Finally, obviously you are at least a little angry and unhappy, else you will not be pursuing this. Anyway, I really hope you can drop this as I really don't think brothers come here to read this. For me, I feel that I need to speak for Renee as she got enough problems already. I just feel that perhaps being a newbie like you said, you do not see it from the perspective of a FL and the problems they faced daily. She has to continue with her business while you can happily move on to the next FL. I hope you can understand her actions and I hope you will have a more pleasant FL experience next time around.

youngeric
21-07-2005, 02:51 PM
Hi Darren34,

Its not that I cannot let go or I want to pursue this, but when people post to me, I reply back.

As for the questions I asked, I have already stated in my first post in this thread.

As for transport charges being standard, some say it ranges from $10 to $20. If that is the case, it is not standard.

As for asking questions in this forum, many Samsters flame and deduct points without even correctly comprehending the issues.

As for her being in the dark and me being in the open, my asking of those questions are very straightforward and common. I believe many people ask the same things too. I never ask her any personal details and I am not interested in those either.

Ai yah.. still cannot let go...

In the first place, transport charges is quite standard, $20-$30 as one brother point out. So need to ask? Like I say before, to you is one question, to her is 10 of the same perhaps. As Brother Exciter101 pointed out, this forum could have answer your qn.

She ask you for expectation because like you said, you are KS and you ask qns. People usually only ask a lot of questions because they have high expectations and they want to do filtering. She detected this and ask you for your expectation so that both of you don't waste time if she doesn't meet your expectation. It is logical and good for you also. If she is not what you want then don't waste time. If you really don't know what you want, then one way to find out, meet her, no need to ask much questions.

sadfa
21-07-2005, 03:00 PM
Also for your info, I heard some FLs were caught by AV today. So you cannot blame her for being careful.

har? what u mean? u mean the streetwalkers or those fl that operate from hotels. if streetwalkers very common. but if hotel ones, more difficult to catch.

Darren34
21-07-2005, 03:18 PM
Hi Darren34,

As for the questions I asked, I have already stated in my first post in this thread.

As for transport charges being standard, some say it ranges from $10 to $20. If that is the case, it is not standard.

I believe many people ask the same things too. I never ask her any personal details and I am not interested in those either.

If I go back to your first post, your qn of how much and how long is already listed all over this thread??? So why ask?

Transport cost, $10 to $20, $20 to $30, both also got $20 right? just pay $20 lor. Like I said and I'm sure brothers who know her will agree, Renee is not the kind who will fight with you on this if it is not pre-agreed. Also if you bothered to think a bit, she take cab to the hotel and cab back and spend time waiting for you to call, then go up room and see you then no business. And maybe she forego another appointment to meet you? You think $10 is enough to cover it???

I quote you "I believe many people ask". You are a newbie? How do you know what brothers here asked? How come after at least 10 positive FRs here, no brothers got the same problem except you? I believe it has reached a stage where because there are so many FRs, brothers can just call and book appointment already, nothing much to ask already.

This shall be my last post on this topic. The positive FRs I think speaks for themselves and I do not wish to waste other brother's time by having them reading this. I also do not wish to be drawn into a quibble. I apologise to brothers who have already find my posts excessively. I rest my case. Lets get back to bonking. :)

Darren34
21-07-2005, 03:19 PM
har? what u mean? u mean the streetwalkers or those fl that operate from hotels. if streetwalkers very common. but if hotel ones, more difficult to catch.

Sorry, I got no info. It is just hearsay.
Hotel ones also possible if AV posed as customer and booked them go hotel.

sadfa
21-07-2005, 03:23 PM
Sorry, I got no info. It is just hearsay.
Hotel ones also possible if AV posed as customer and booked them go hotel.

hotel one difficult becos they need to make a lot of calls to alot of people n book alot of rooms.
spore govt going to pay for them to bonk hookers?

actually the bigger fish would be the okt. nail one okt, can nail many hookers.

youngeric
21-07-2005, 03:29 PM
This shall be my last post on this topic. The positive FRs I think speaks for themselves and I do not wish to waste other brother's time by having them reading this. I also do not wish to be drawn into a quibble. I apologise to brothers who have already find my posts excessively. I rest my case. Lets get back to bonking. :)

I don't wish to debate or talk about this with you any further as well.
Some see my point, some don't.
Let it be.

Darren34
21-07-2005, 03:38 PM
hotel one difficult becos they need to make a lot of calls to alot of people n book alot of rooms.
spore govt going to pay for them to bonk hookers?

actually the bigger fish would be the okt. nail one okt, can nail many hookers.

True that their usual target is OKT. But FL got no OKT? Anyway, I don't know lah. Like I said, people tell me, so I inform the brothers here. Better play safe.
Anyway, only $20 a room, I think no issue. Their budget I'm sure is more than that. $600k is peanuts what. :)

xquizit
21-07-2005, 03:41 PM
Why argue, let the case rest lah. It may be the bro lost cause he ask too much question and that it. Just treat it a lesson lor for both side. :cool:

asknot3
21-07-2005, 03:43 PM
... But FL got no OKT?.. If FL got OKT than she is not FL. :p

FL means free lance, one who has no agent (okt in this instance).

I reckon what you meant to say was "WL" = working lady. :D

steamer
21-07-2005, 03:51 PM
Let it be.

bro,
tats rite, let it be..and move on. When u wanna chiong, must relax abit, no need too kancheong or have to get a winner all the time, sometimes u get a compatible fl. sometimes u dun..as time goes by, hopefully with enuf experience of judgmt, u will get more compatible ones than incompatible ones.
Expectations is the key; i hv tried renee mths ago..i read the forum, i knew wat to expect. she is a nice n easy going person, who prefers not so young customers. Personally, i dun think she is ur cup of tea; i found her okay but even then i hv moved on. I may rtf one day when i feel like it.
As a newbie, as wat u said u r, try to be more easy going n tolerant, if not, no oldtimer here will dare share any ctc with u.
juz my 2 cts. dun mean to offend.
cheers

passionman_sg
21-07-2005, 06:52 PM
Darren Bro,

Should I be asking you for Renee to contact me again or should I ask someone else here?

I accidentally deleted my sms with her and now have no way to contact her.

Cheers,
Pman_sg

Idoru
21-07-2005, 09:39 PM
Had a wonderful time with Renee this afternoon at Lavender81 and that was my second meeting.
We really behaved like teenagers in love reminiscing our younger days, kissing, blushing and giggling.
A real fulfillment of my latent fantasy. What to do when you grow old surprisingly you can remember all that has happened in the past and very vividly. How I wish I can do it all over again.
Thanks to Renee for providing such a wonderful session and also to Thaivisitor for her contact.
Worth the $200:00 spent plus $20:00 for Hotel room none for transport.
Cheers
OldMan

Idoru
21-07-2005, 10:45 PM
Darren Bro,
Should I be asking you for Renee to contact me again or should I ask someone else here?
I accidentally deleted my sms with her and now have no way to contact her.
Cheers,
Pman_sg

Please KIV
Do not give out Renee's contact number freely. First do check for genuine Samster. Performance bonus is around the corner and you know who have to work extra hard to earn it? So prowling around is the game of the day even if hitting under the belt to get results. Renee is a gem to all of us and we do not want to lose her. Yeah get the contact number from either Bro Darren or Thaivisitor because they can do the checking and verification.
Cheers

juda
21-07-2005, 11:28 PM
Let it be.

From your rep points can tell! ;)

POSEIDON
21-07-2005, 11:58 PM
Hello Bros,

as u can c i join bery long liao but rp pts "zero". main reason becos i always bonk the same "cai"...sigh....but she quit recently! so now want to try Renee so waiting for the "zhen hui" (government) here to approve.

just want share moi 2 cents worth - pls dun forget abt unity whether okt or cheongsters. we all stand and urine one mah. WL we pay for is a willing buyer n seller theory and must be treated with respect. But i think we should be mulupilating the mkt rather than all the time FL call the shots mah...tio bo?

pls unite as we are provider of solutions to their "problems". but of course must be reasonable lah. everybody bros give n take loh - if we unite we can make things happen. *long live the kampong spirit*

bkling8888
23-07-2005, 02:18 AM
Dear brother youngeric

KNN..Please keep this thread clean for the FR. Want to debate on transport issue go to complain to Mr Yeo Cheow Tong. Your duty is to fuck and pay and not doing survey on behalf of LTA. :confused:

If so worry or kiasu on people "ketuk" you on the transport fare, then dun fuck as you may even worry more on the issues like: What if kena STD or AIDS? What if the condom leak while fucking? What if during fucking, your wife pass by and see you fucking another girl? What if Renee is your girl friend's or wife's good friend and tell all the activities to your GF or wife?

Come on please stop here and wait for other brother's FR on Rena. If you so kiasi, spend S$1.20 to buy BreadTalk's apple pie and penetrate it in the toilet.
It is definately safe and juicy.

Idoru
23-07-2005, 04:47 AM
Dear brother youngeric

KNN..Please keep this thread clean for the FR. Want to debate on transport issue go to complain to Mr Yeo Cheow Tong. Your duty is to fuck and pay and not doing survey on behalf of LTA. :confused:

If so worry or kiasu on people "ketuk" you on the transport fare, then dun fuck as you may even worry more on the issues like: What if kena STD or AIDS? What if the condom leak while fucking? What if during fucking, your wife pass by and see you fucking another girl? What if Renee is your girl friend's or wife's good friend and tell all the activities to your GF or wife?

Come on please stop here and wait for other brother's FR on Rena. If you so kiasi, spend S$1.20 to buy BreadTalk's apple pie and penetrate it in the toilet.

Very well said will up you. Yum Seng..........
Cheers

milffella
23-07-2005, 11:41 AM

haha, like this i also no chance to try her liao.

Playboy_Lim
23-07-2005, 12:12 PM
Dear brother youngeric

bro, you did that before? very imaginative! :D

sincity2005
23-07-2005, 02:18 PM
1st time posting FR here...Met Renee. Pleasant lady and like wat you all said. 1st thing ask me if i find her ok. I say ya. We chatted on alot of stuff and she said she came across jerks and rough guys as well as prank sms. She describe me as gentlemanly. Some brownie points. hehe

Action: Alittle fleshy but accomodating & gf-feeling. Did most of the standard stuff except doggie. After foreplay, bbbj with cap, climax inside her finally and i could tell she felt my hard throbbing vibrations, 6 throbs outbursts release within 1 shot.

Wash up and chatted alittle while before we leave. i like to try new things, so now would like to try maybe caucasians FL.

Recommend Renee for brothers who like the gf-feeling, pleasant-looking & well-spoken gals. Hope u all like my 1st Fr. Up my points if you feel like it. thankzs

POSEIDON
23-07-2005, 02:46 PM
i quit eating apple pie forever..... :(

thaivisitor
26-07-2005, 12:28 PM
Had a session wth her finally.
Thanks to Bro Thaivisitor for sharing the contact.
Would not go into details but just to confirm what
most bros had mentioned regarding her good services
and attitude.

Bro, although you did post positive reviews on Renee, but did I give you her no? Sorry, as I have no records so I can't put you on AA list. Maybe you can Pm me.

Cheers

thaivisitor
26-07-2005, 12:49 PM
Renee has said that she'll entertained clients referred by those who have tried her services eventhough the referrals may not be samsters.

So bros who have tried Renee and want to refer any friends or whoever, you can do so as you already know her specs and requirements. Just make sure that whoever you refer is someone you personally know as we want this biz to continue in a harmonous way.

Your Contact No.
Your Age.
Your Race.

As for Renee's services and charges, please read thru the thread.

Cheers
thaivisitor :)

If you want to be included in the AA list, do post FR, positive or negative, doesn't matter.
http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?p=1095244#post1095244

tombRaider1714
27-07-2005, 09:49 PM
hI thaivisitor

i am interested to meet Renee.

my contact no. is 9730-3866
my age : 37
my race : Chinese Singaporean

please forward to me her contact number.
thank you very much in advance.

cheers
Mack

Mercenary19
28-07-2005, 08:04 AM
hI thaivisitor

cheers
Mack

Your Contact No.
Your Age.
Your Race.

Bro, Thaivisitor said PM (Private Message found on the top right hand corner) him. You openly displayed your h/p no here, you going to be very busy.....

evo3
28-07-2005, 01:33 PM
hI thaivisitor

my contact no. is 9730-3866
my age : 37
my race : Chinese Singaporean

cheers
Mack

Bro wait you kenne sabo than you know, never spell out ur h/p no here in the open forum next time

johnny_6929
29-07-2005, 10:46 AM
Thanks Bro ThiaVisitor.
Try her on Monday. I will not provide FR again, as there are many around.
Try Renee for the second time liao standerd still the same "Very Good" ;)
This time seems to has more girlfriend feeling also.

piranahpg
29-07-2005, 04:13 PM
why does she feel she cant give good service to non chinese? She is repulsed by their skin color not being the same as chinese or she cant speak english?

Cheers