PDA

View Full Version : ONS Contacts

MrBond
11-04-2005, 08:49 PM
I've a few new ONS those bros who have ONS and want to exchange kindly PM me,conditions as below.

1) Only ONS contact for exchange strictly no FL contact.

2) Bros with 15 points an above then I'll reply.(with ONS contact also la)

3) Please indicate how to approach after I verify will send you mine.

4) Lastly those who go for look can forget it don't PM me as 'one man's meat another man's posion.'

Michelle 20yrs + --> 1st 3 who PM me

Annie 30 --> 2nd 3 who PM me

Cecilia 20+ --> last 4 who PM me

So total I'll give out to 10 bros,coz if you think everyone call them at the same time do you think they'll come out with you.So I've a limit to each contact if not they'll change no. very soon.And once I recieve the 1st 10 PM I'll stop giving out contact.

Those who don't match the above I'm sorry coz the other being play by some of the bros here give me no. that not working,answer by man or wanted to call police......etc.But I do get some good contacts from bro Beachboii and some other bros as well.

acura
11-04-2005, 10:09 PM
bro, i sense something is coming ur way

Hard-up
12-04-2005, 08:49 AM
I've a few new ONS those bros who have ONS.But I do get some good contacts from bro Beachboii and some other bros as well.

Bro... i gif u ONS contact but wat type u need? i dun need... now i into PRC MM... hehe... sg gals not so fun one...

musclemachine
12-04-2005, 10:06 AM
bro, i sense something is coming ur wayno worries.all those who tried bonds chicks know its the real thing..looks can forget it.most are horny and plump. :p

Historyx
12-04-2005, 10:17 AM
hahah i sense something is coming your way very soon. Points to sub zero.

bluerave67
12-04-2005, 01:16 PM
I've a few new ONS those bros who have ONS and want to exchange kindly PM me,conditions as below.

4) Lastly those who go for look can forget it don't PM me as 'one man's meat another man's posion.'

So total I'll give out to 10 bros,coz if you think everyone call them at the same time do you think they'll come out with you.So I've a limit to each contact if not they'll change no. very soon.And once I recieve the 1st 10 PM I'll stop giving out contact.

Those who don't match the above I'm sorry coz the other being play by some of the bros here give me no. that not working,answer by man or wanted to call police......etc.But I do get some good contacts from bro Beachboii and some other bros as well.

WAHHH........Terms & condition like signing Handphone contract.........

Michelle 20yrs + --> 1st 3 who PM me (Starhub New Line Cheapest)

Annie 30 --> 2nd 3 who PM me (M1 18 months & above upgrade)

Cecilia 20+ --> last 4 who PM me (singtel 21 months & above upgrade)

Also without any CONTACT (Contract) pay more lah.....Every Saturday New promotions....
Well brother like you said 4) Lastly those who go for look can forget it don't PM me as 'one man's meat another man's posion.'...............Hope you get your 10 contacts.

Andoo
12-04-2005, 01:24 PM
This mr bond mentioned that those going for looks can forget abt his contacts, so all his gals must be those "pork chop" look, better dun waste time.

remember the famous and funny taiwan host jackie wu did mentioned b4 that he really want to thanks those ang mos that came to asian and married asian woman, why is this so???? because they took away all the ugly "pork chop" look asian woman away.................. :D :D

MrBond
12-04-2005, 06:57 PM
Seems like some of the bros here are not happy with the terms i mention,if so please read and go i didn't ask you to exchange with me and i don't need flamer here and take away my points. :mad:

Those who got contacts from me b4 only them will know is it real.And thanks for the bro who take away my points.I'm here to exchange not here to con if you think you got real ONS contacts dare to PM me ur no. I'll call you to let you verify my contact 1st tats wat some of the bro here did with me.If not juz read and F*#% off i don't need any comment here.

Btw,thanks to Bro bluerave67 n Andoo for ur comment,as I always believe in tis saying "wats goes around,wats comes around".

Frankiestine
12-04-2005, 07:16 PM
Those who got contacts from me b4 only them will know is it real.And thanks for the bro who take away my points.I'm here to exchange not here to con if you think you got real ONS contacts dare to PM me ur no. I'll call you to let you verify my contact 1st tats wat some of the bro here did with me.If not juz read and F*#% off i don't need any comment here.

MrBond since you are so into ONS....maybe you should contact and exchange with MILFFELLA....he has one whole list of them....

mugen_76
13-04-2005, 02:52 PM
Hi Bro Bond,

Yr Cecilia stay in which area, i might have the same contact too..

beachboii
29-10-2005, 10:12 PM

well...bro..i am so honour...anyway...i sold my car liao...now no more ONS...Liao...sianz....

Playhardhard
23-02-2006, 02:32 PM
I have ONS and MILF for exchage , all horny guys , if you want to exchange real contacts PM me...ONLY real contacts for exchange

cabstar
23-02-2006, 04:41 PM
I have ONS and MILF for exchage , all horny guys , if you want to exchange real contacts PM me...ONLY real contacts for exchange
I sense something coming on your way....very soon. No real contact for you but............:eek:
Good Luck !!:D

euphoria777
23-02-2006, 07:16 PM

no thanks....i only want horny gals. :p

ultraman6496
23-02-2006, 10:45 PM
no thanks....i only want horny gals. :p

Hmmm...

Horny ??? If looks CMI can still be horny ???

:eek:

sincity2005
24-02-2006, 01:09 AM
Mr James Bond....u have got mail :D

sincity2005
24-02-2006, 01:11 AM
Double post, sorriez.