PDA

View Full Version : Need Info on PRC Visa etc

Pages : [1] 2

sexcuore
12-04-2005, 03:15 PM
Dear brothers

i knoe this may not be appropriate here.. but need help from brothers who have PRC GF .. i think a lot of u guys r very knowledgable..

ok .. my question.

My PRC gal, just finished her stay in Sg.. she intends to return to Sg again... as im in Malaysia.. she plans to travel both sides.

she heard form an agent in SZ that they can get her a business visa to Sg that allows multiple entires and allows her to visa Malaysia anytime.

This buisness visa is for one year... to her. this seems too good to be true.. so now just checking with brotehrs here.. anyone has heard of of any PRC that u knoe of have this...

thanks in adavnce.

mahalosux
12-04-2005, 03:19 PM
This buisness visa is for one year... to her. this seems too good to be true.. so now just checking with brotehrs here.. anyone has heard of of any PRC that u knoe of have this...

thanks in adavnce.

it is known as Professional pass or 商务签证. yes it's 1 yr or even 2 yr.. when they come s'pore they will be chop a number of days say (14 or 30).. once the 14 or 30 days is up.. they will need to go out of singapore. at this pt of time they can go m'sia, thailand, hk or even go back to china...

i used to hv a gf who has this pass.. it cost ard RMB 30K .. tat was 2 yrs back...

hope this will help...

Randi_Candi
12-04-2005, 03:22 PM
it is known as Professional pass or 商务签证. yes it's 1 yr or even 2 yr.. when they come s'pore they will be chop a number of days say (14 or 30).. once the 14 or 30 days is up.. they will need to go out of singapore. at this pt of time they can go m'sia, thailand, hk or even go back to china...

i used to hv a gf who has this pass.. it cost ard RMB 30K .. tat was 2 yrs back...

hope this will help...
U 4got 2 mention tat there's also those that does not require them to leave SG?
Anyway now not so lenient to get liao :D

K9696
12-04-2005, 03:22 PM

hope this will help...

Bro... 2yrs already pass... so what's next for u? Greener the patches?? :)

mahalosux
12-04-2005, 03:26 PM

Huh .. got meh.. the best thing i tot of is student pass... but now i heard tat ICA will conduct random check on students.. some students r discovered in a certain sch (the u noe, i noe sch).. having fake docu such as passport and resume. ICA making stringent checks and some r put under investigations.... :eek:

mebirdie
12-04-2005, 03:27 PM
Dear brothers

i knoe this may not be appropriate here.. but need help from brothers who have PRC GF .. i think a lot of u guys r very knowledgable..

ok .. my question.

My PRC gal, just finished her stay in Sg.. she intends to return to Sg again... as im in Malaysia.. she plans to travel both sides.

she heard form an agent in SZ that they can get her a business visa to Sg that allows multiple entires and allows her to visa Malaysia anytime.

thanks in adavnce.

Yes. But business visa can be cancelled anytime if she works in singapore.
Furthermore, you have to spent a huge amount to get it

mahalosux
12-04-2005, 03:28 PM
Bro... 2yrs already pass... so what's next for u? Greener the patches?? :)

well, tat one oredi history liao.. u r rite! now trying to get myself a greener pasture..hahahahaha :D

Randi_Candi
12-04-2005, 03:29 PM
Huh .. got meh.. the best thing i tot of is student pass... but now i heard tat ICA will conduct random check on students.. some students r discovered in a certain sch (the u noe, i noe sch).. having fake docu such as passport and resume. ICA making stringent checks and some r put under investigations.... :eek:
Heh heh.......I got no comments on tat
But I prefer to know gals who r not studying in Language schools
Those r betta, way way betta! :D

K9696
12-04-2005, 03:32 PM
well, tat one oredi history liao.. u r rite! now trying to get myself a greener pasture..hahahahaha :D

So brother, can u recommend me also please...
wait for your pm......thks in million...
cheers...........

mahalosux
12-04-2005, 03:34 PM
So brother, can u recommend me also please...
wait for your pm......thks in million...
cheers...........

huh?? reco gals.. me still searchin leh.. so far hard to get leh.. they say i m a poor chap wif no looks... haizzz.... :(

mahalosux
12-04-2005, 03:36 PM
Heh heh.......I got no comments on tat
But I prefer to know gals who r not studying in Language schools
Those r betta, way way betta! :D

issit... damn is hould intro u those china gals in my ACCA course... they got 'blur like sotong look'..and specky specky.... but they r those who will be earning big bucks when they rtn to China.... :D

Randi_Candi
12-04-2005, 03:38 PM
issit... damn is hould intro u those china gals in my ACCA course... they got 'blur like sotong look'..and specky specky.... but they r those who will be earning big bucks when they rtn to China.... :D
ACCA? Even without ACCA, they can get abt RMB2k
There are others out there who r more future forward positive thkg gals

Study design, fashion, etc etc
U 1 2 know them? Next time I intro u lar :D

mahalosux
12-04-2005, 03:40 PM
ACCA? Even without ACCA, they can get abt RMB2k
There are others out there who r more future forward positive thkg gals

Study design, fashion, etc etc
U 1 2 know them? Next time I intro u lar :D

actually.. i noe quite a number from my PT degree nite clases, NAFA, and during my Ngee Ann Poly days... they r the elite.. while we r way way below them in terms of academics.... :D

Randi_Candi
12-04-2005, 03:42 PM
actually.. i noe quite a number from my PT degree nite clases, NAFA, and during my Ngee Ann Poly days... they r the elite.. while we r way way below them in terms of academics.... :D
Yeah......tats the real students, pardon me for being crude
The general statement is if they r really here 2 tak che, it will never b a language school :o

sexcuore
12-04-2005, 03:46 PM

hope this will help...

Thanks.. seems that its true taht they have this...

just to clarify..

that means they wil enter Sg like normal social visit n then leave. lets say she come over to malaysia for 14 days.. can she go back to sg immediately?? n can this go on for the whoel one year??

okies.. bad thing is they can revoke anytime.. i assume taht the immigration in PRC will have the power ot do so?? am i correct???

I am wondering is Sg immigration can have basis to reject her entry... if they feel she is there too often??

if she gets caught in Sg.. i guess thats the end of the visa??

Thanks so much .. i guess.. she will prolly pursue this...

mahalosux
12-04-2005, 03:46 PM
The general statement is if they r really here 2 tak che, it will never b a language school :o

yah.. me noe very well.. cos me hv done 1st hand interview wif those 'students'.. kekekeke

no need to apologized.. me can seperated facts and fictions for this....

sopil
12-04-2005, 03:48 PM
i believe the professional visa entitle them to stay in singapore for abt 1-2 yrs, as for them to enter malaysia, not so sure.

pls check ICA website or go down personally, hopefully u can get ur answer there.

http://app.ica.gov.sg/serv_visitor/index.asp

Randi_Candi
12-04-2005, 03:48 PM
that means they wil enter Sg like normal social visit n then leave. lets say she come over to malaysia for 14 days.. can she go back to sg immediately?? n can this go on for the whoel one year??

All tis r endorsed or sponsered by companies
There is no guarantee of a 14days, ever happened a gal got only 3days!
Yes, if caught in a spot check everything goes down the drain

mahalosux
12-04-2005, 03:54 PM
Thanks.. seems that its true taht they have this...

just to clarify..

okies.. bad thing is they can revoke anytime.. i assume taht the immigration in PRC will have the power ot do so?? am i correct???

I am wondering is Sg immigration can have basis to reject her entry... if they feel she is there too often??

this kinda of visa a bit troublesome..

okie i give u my scenario.. my ex gf got this visa.. she arrived in singapore .. the 1st time she kena 14 days.. so once the 14 days is up, she need to do a 'cross border'.. i went wif her to BKK and stay for 3 days.. come back again.. she get another 30 days extention...

she can come in singapore as many time as she like within 1 yr. Over at PRC side not much prob.. but in the local custom, the officer will ask a lot of questions.. if she cannot ans to a satisfactory level.. the officer can chop lesser no of days (14 days)...

my ex was caught during a raid and was deported halfway thru her visa.. so risk is there.. if a gal work.. she's open to risk...

K9696
12-04-2005, 04:05 PM
[QUOTE=mahalosux]

Bro,, in your early report, the gals went to ACCA, how come me no see them, me in SAA??
Bro I think u noe quite good one teo bo!! Gai siow lai la... hehe...

sexcuore
12-04-2005, 04:30 PM
this kinda of visa a bit troublesome..

okie i give u my scenario.. my ex gf got this visa.. she arrived in singapore .. the 1st time she kena 14 days.. so once the 14 days is up, she need to do a 'cross border'.. i went wif her to BKK and stay for 3 days.. come back again.. she get another 30 days extention...

she can come in singapore as many time as she like within 1 yr. Over at PRC side not much prob.. but in the local custom, the officer will ask a lot of questions.. if she cannot ans to a satisfactory level.. the officer can chop lesser no of days (14 days)...

my ex was caught during a raid and was deported halfway thru her visa.. so risk is there.. if a gal work.. she's open to risk...

i think.. thi sarrangement is what she is looking for.. 14day is good as no need to fly off .. at least save on the air tickets.

sexcuore
12-04-2005, 04:37 PM
All tis r endorsed or sponsered by companies
There is no guarantee of a 14days, ever happened a gal got only 3days!
Yes, if caught in a spot check everything goes down the drain

thanks. will let her knoe that too..

erm.. on a diff approach.. read sumwhere b4.. if u have a gold card from china bank.. u wont need a visa to enter sg?? how does this work?? i think can get our hands on a gold card..

can she use the card to gain multiple entries into sg??

sadfa
12-04-2005, 05:00 PM

bro,

1. elite so what! bonk them one good one, they at your beck n call, no more elite liao.
2. bro, 1 ktv ger told me she got shang ye zheng, which is some bullshit pass that she is working here but actually she is not. she have to pay the agent $1k a month, but work in ktv at nite.

so, does a shang ye zheng holder need to chu jing/ or can stay here for 1 to 2 yrs dont go out also can?

tittyhawk
12-04-2005, 05:03 PM
I tot business visa need local company's sponsorship/company letterhead to apply? And its usually 1 year on first instance and give u multiple entries to sg within tat period.

miketoh
12-04-2005, 07:06 PM
Hi Bros, i need help too, do any polytechnic in Singapore (Nanyang, Nee Ann, etc) offer business courses (1 to 2 years) for prc student? Tks in advance

tittyhawk
12-04-2005, 07:13 PM
Hi Bros, i need help too, do any polytechnic in Singapore (Nanyang, Nee Ann, etc) offer business courses (1 to 2 years) for prc student? Tks in advance
Here, go check out their website for info..

Nanyang (http://www.nyp.edu.sg/)

Ngee Ann (http://www.np.edu.sg/)

groo
12-04-2005, 07:37 PM
....1 ktv ger told me she got shang ye zheng, which is some bullshit pass that she is working here but actually she is not. she have to pay the agent $1k a month, but work in ktv at nite...does a shang ye zheng holder need to chu jing/ or can stay here for 1 to 2 yrs dont go out also can?

bro sadfa, >>> shangye zhen = business visa <<< as per what bros Candi-randi + mahalosux pointed out... :p

the 1 or 2-year visa without leaving singapore is almost like an extinct animal. Unless your PRC gf has a very good sponsor or endorsement or resume, you can forget about it. This is due to China opening up in recent years n so many-many-many PRC gers kena caught in raids that the ICA is now very-very-very strict...

Hope that answers your doubts... :)

teraterm55
12-04-2005, 09:32 PM

Just my 2 cents...i might be wrong. but this is what i heard from around.

1 year business visa does exist.
but you need to check if its a Work Permit (she will need to pay tax)
or is it a Business Visa.

if its a Business Visa with multiple entries. there are many kinds.
some will need her to pay every month or else the agent/company
will stop the visa. some every 3 months some 6 months. the beauty is
it can be renewed.

But MOST IMPORTANT THING IS.... make sure its not a FAKE one
there are alot of Fake business Visa floating around.

The agent will pass them a green card with a Visa number. looks real
but when you check it up in labournet. the number does not exist
and if they ever try to leave and come back they will be blacklisted.

cost wise is also a problem. if its one of those monthly case.
up front be prepared to pay like S$2K-S$6K processing
and monthly S$300 - S$600

there are so many agents out there i am not sure whats the standard
price now. It might have also went up... with the recent raid on JC
and a few agents on the run.

Randi_Candi
12-04-2005, 09:41 PM
thanks. will let her knoe that too..

erm.. on a diff approach.. read sumwhere b4.. if u have a gold card from china bank.. u wont need a visa to enter sg?? how does this work?? i think can get our hands on a gold card..

can she use the card to gain multiple entries into sg??
No way on the no visa to enter SG unless diplomatic reasons, u can chk out this thread for more info regarding the gold visa card :

http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=34057&highlight=Visa

Randi_Candi
12-04-2005, 09:45 PM
2. bro, 1 ktv ger told me she got shang ye zheng, which is some bullshit pass that she is working here but actually she is not. she have to pay the agent $1k a month, but work in ktv at nite.

so, does a shang ye zheng holder need to chu jing/ or can stay here for 1 to 2 yrs dont go out also can?
There is another kinda of entertainment pass or rather they call it the singer visa.
This basically arranges for them to come to SG to perform at niteclubs under some of the joints who have liciense for performing artiste
There is a catch though, :

1) its still under re-newable condition.
2) There is a monthly fee to the agent normally from 500-1k
Then again there r also other conditions to b satisfied, do not 1 2 go into detail in open

But under tis performing visa, there is no need 2 leave SG. In fact if they want, they also cant

Randi_Candi
12-04-2005, 09:47 PM
I tot business visa need local company's sponsorship/company letterhead to apply? And its usually 1 year on first instance and give u multiple entries to sg within tat period.
Welll......there r a few kind in the mkt
Some the call it business some is more like OJT

But majority is need 2 leave SG even though multiple entries cos it depends on the duration given upon entry at our customs.

Business visa is definitely company endorsed and its not for all kinds of business too

Knn......y u 1 2 know so much?
U got KC?? :D

sexcuore
13-04-2005, 11:38 AM
Just my 2 cents...i might be wrong. but this is what i heard from around.

1 year business visa does exist.
but you need to check if its a Work Permit (she will need to pay tax)
or is it a Business Visa.

if its a Business Visa with multiple entries. there are many kinds.
some will need her to pay every month or else the agent/company
will stop the visa. some every 3 months some 6 months. the beauty is
it can be renewed.

But MOST IMPORTANT THING IS.... make sure its not a FAKE one
there are alot of Fake business Visa floating around.

The agent will pass them a green card with a Visa number. looks real
but when you check it up in labournet. the number does not exist
and if they ever try to leave and come back they will be blacklisted.

cost wise is also a problem. if its one of those monthly case.
up front be prepared to pay like S$2K-S$6K processing
and monthly S$300 - S$600

there are so many agents out there i am not sure whats the standard
price now. It might have also went up... with the recent raid on JC
and a few agents on the run.

wow.. very detailed.. thanks. cant say much now.. i gues her heart in fixed on getting that visa for sg.. the part about shuttling from sg to mal ..maybe just sumthing to appease me.. if she gets conned.. then .. so be it.. i cant do much..

thanks again bro.

sadfa
13-04-2005, 12:34 PM
There is another kinda of entertainment pass or rather they call it the singer visa.

But under tis performing visa, there is no need 2 leave SG. In fact if they want, they also cant

bro, how come cannot leave? cannot even go for holiday?
bro, she not singer, although her mike skills is still ok. u know what i mean

Rof|maoxz
13-04-2005, 01:17 PM

hope this will help...

Bro, now it cost RMB18K now. ;)

Rof|maoxz
13-04-2005, 01:27 PM
This basically arranges for them to come to SG to perform at niteclubs under some of the joints who have liciense for performing artiste
There is a catch though, :

1) its still under re-newable condition.
2) There is a monthly fee to the agent normally from 500-1k
Then again there r also other conditions to b satisfied, do not 1 2 go into detail in open

Just to further add on to bro RC's explaination. Singer Visa is only recognised if your ger attempt the test in beijing, (So call HQ). Those who take other province like shenyong or hunan is not recognised in SGP. ;)

Rof|maoxz
13-04-2005, 01:32 PM

They are controlled strictly by their agent. You can try it out at 仙子夜總會.

Randi_Candi
13-04-2005, 01:56 PM
Yep, during this continuation of the visa, its not permitted
But they have about a week before they fly off when their contract ends

Er........u mean her mike or ur mike?
There r lotsa of CN gals who can sing, some of them damn well

But its not jus singing tats required lor

Randi_Candi
13-04-2005, 01:57 PM
Just to further add on to bro RC's explaination. Singer Visa is only recognised if your ger attempt the test in beijing, (So call HQ). Those who take other province like shenyong or hunan is not recognised in SGP. ;)
The visa nowadays can be done without going to BJ liao
But it will cost more :D

monster98
13-04-2005, 01:59 PM
The visa nowadays can be done without going to BJ liao
But it will cost more :D

I interested in this singer visa....... thought of applying one since my job is unstable...I can sing as good as MHS.. care to pm me for more details????? :D

Randi_Candi
13-04-2005, 02:03 PM
I interested in this singer visa....... thought of applying one since my job is unstable...I can sing as good as MHS.. care to pm me for more details????? :D
Can but can u tahan all the entertainment?
Its not like ge tai 1 hor, sing liao can pat pat buttocks n go 1

Got budget, need 2 polosoh uncles n all
U got the teh teh though :D
N u knn......dun need mike also can 1

monster98
13-04-2005, 02:05 PM
Can but can u tahan all the entertainment?
Its not like ge tai 1 hor, sing liao can pat pat buttocks n go 1

Got budget, need 2 polosoh uncles n all
U got the teh teh though :D
N u knn......dun need mike also can 1

ya... i think I can fulfull all the above requirements........ Can u get for me the application form???? TQ????

Rof|maoxz
13-04-2005, 02:06 PM

Heard you sing b4.....Hmm...

Randi_Candi
13-04-2005, 02:07 PM
ya... i think I can fulfull all the above requirements........ Can u get for me the application form???? TQ????
please goto www.iwannabasinger.biz.sg, all details inside :D

mahalosux
13-04-2005, 02:08 PM
Bro, now it cost RMB18K now. ;)

ah.. there is cheap as compared to b4..

heard even got 2 mths....

mahalosux
13-04-2005, 02:12 PM

i luv it when u sing... 'Wheyyyyyyy.. ni de ma bu shi wo de ma eh.. eh yi o eh...' :D

mahalosux
13-04-2005, 02:16 PM
bro,

1. elite so what! bonk them one good one, they at your beck n call, no more elite liao.

1. hahaha.. i mean elite in studies and career.. dunno they go in bonkin or not.. cos PRC r usually not tat good in bonkin

2. most of the biz pass (done by agent) r bullshit.. they r here to work in KTV...... but from wat i noe, instead of pay agent to extend, they go for 'chu jing'.. in thailand, m'sia and HK

from the few i noe.. they all do chu jing...

monster98
13-04-2005, 02:17 PM
Heard you sing b4.....Hmm...

i know i'm lousy lah.......... dun chak me ok??????? :p

monster98
13-04-2005, 02:19 PM
i luv it when u sing... 'Wheyyyyyyy.. ni de ma bu shi wo de ma eh.. eh yi o eh...' :D

I learn this song from China............ very nice song composed by Dao Lang.... :D

Randi_Candi
13-04-2005, 02:20 PM
cos PRC r usually not tat good in bonkin

On behalf of TP, MMM, S3, M98, SGMJ, AT, LS
Hiazzz......u never met dun say not goot
Heng u put usually :D

mahalosux
13-04-2005, 02:30 PM
I learn this song from China............ very nice song composed by Dao Lang.... :D

i tot by M&T wat??? :D

mahalosux
13-04-2005, 02:31 PM
On behalf of TP, MMM, S3, M98, SGMJ, AT, LS
Hiazzz......u never met dun say not goot
Heng u put usually :D

bro... general statement.. off cse i hv my gem.. is tat general statement.. okie... :D

ahpaul25
13-04-2005, 02:52 PM
This buisness visa is for one year... to her. this seems too good to be true.. so now just checking with brotehrs here.. anyone has heard of of any PRC that u knoe of have this...thanks in adavnce.

Yes, You can get biz visa......... but it very strict nowsadays........but biz visa is for 1yr extend, which meant you can come as many times to singapore within that 1yr.......but it last 1mth per trip if i not wrong....so far I know, unless your gf work under a corp. company that have 10yrs trade field, it easier for her to get biz visa, as she represent that company to fly down to singapore and do purchases or biz trip.....she need to apply with our singapore immigration. once done, she can fly as many times as she like.... :p

ahpaul25
13-04-2005, 03:08 PM
If you really wish to plan to get your PRC GF as what i also wish to do..........there are only 3 ways out for u to get her here............

1) Student Pass
2) Work Permit - Many passes - depend yr gf status
3) Marriage

1st and 2nd is not easy to get nowsadays................let me guide you.

1) SP - Is she a U grad. in china? if she is, it easier, as she can apply in our local pte U sch.........and pay the fees,but she need to attend the lessons hor....don skip too much.......as nowsdays PRC is been montior due to many cases that those PRC work in niteclub or whores.... once she got SP, she cannot work at all, once caught, she send back to china immediately.

2) WP - not easy to get nowsadays, very very strict, company need to state out the uses of this person , what job she hire to do........a min. of 2.5k of her pay as a profession job in singapore per mth, of coz, she work for 2 or 3yrs, pay tax in singapore, she get a PR.....but she of coz cannot work niteclub or whores during those period. Only those company have a 10yrs of trade in singapore, with no bad records, can hire her fast.

3) M - This is a fastest way to let her get in singapore, but u need to really get marriage with her and register.....once approve, you go to MOM to apply her. once done, she can get our sg cert within 1mth, of coz, you will suffer lah, as you need to pay more. just like my uncle doing..... and also depend on yr job and pay.........plus yr tax....are u able to support her anot, not easy 1 in sg.

Some ppls apply many times and fail, unless your gf education is high and have high position in company, very very fast u can it, bcos this is singapore, they wan smart overseas ppls. or either u are in uncle age of 40 and unmarried...then can get her in sure ways.....hope any1 of u guys here got any new tricks to teach to get PRC here????

vaxvms
13-04-2005, 03:32 PM
long term not easy
short vali simple
willing be her sponsor
go down immigrayion apply $20 onli
wait 3 day and go back to immigration to hear "good or bad news"
if good news pay $1k as security guarantee , refunable provided nothing went wrong (if she cuming to work no pt be her sponsor also rite?)
if bad news ur $20 waste down to the drain

but all bro do BEWARE of all MMS hor
they are not tat "SWEET" as u tink

mahalosux
13-04-2005, 04:02 PM
long term not easy
short vali simple
willing be her sponsor
go down immigrayion apply $20 onli
wait 3 day and go back to immigration to hear "good or bad news"
if good news pay $1k as security guarantee , refunable provided nothing went wrong (if she cuming to work no pt be her sponsor also rite?)
if bad news ur $20 waste down to the drain

but all bro do BEWARE of all MMS hor
they are not tat "SWEET" as u tink

tat time i went to apply.. no need to give $20 liao..

jus fill up the form ( forgot form?), 2 passpport size I/C , photocopy of front page and last 3 pages of passport and photocopy of guarantor's I/C.. lidat can liao...

but now chances of getting the 'bad new' is more than getting the 'good news'... :(

ahpaul25
13-04-2005, 04:22 PM

jus fill up the form ( forgot form?), 2 passpport size I/C , photocopy of front page and last 3 pages of passport and photocopy of guarantor's I/C.. lidat can liao...

but now chances of getting the 'bad new' is more than getting the 'good news'... :(

What ways is that? how long can she be in singapore? I think to use yr ideas and apply for her in short terms, hehehe........then see the market that time, wonder use 1,2,3 of my plan..........

sadfa
13-04-2005, 04:22 PM
and photocopy of guarantor's I/C.. lidat can liao...

bro,

1. can use other people's i/c boh? nowadays people no money, willing to rent their i/c 2 u.
2. why now more 'bad news'? actually if they stop the meimeis, who's going to zuo tai w me? next time i grab the av officer rabba then they know.

joking only lah!

mahalosux
13-04-2005, 04:31 PM
What ways is that? how long can she be in singapore? I think to use yr ideas and apply for her in short terms, hehehe........then see the market that time, wonder use 1,2,3 of my plan..........

my way on the above is short term (1-2 mth) social visit visa or entry visa...

lidat can save on all agnet's documentation fees.. but if u wan her to stay long.. gotta apply for sch for her, etc....

marriage.. well unless i am very 'confirmed' wif this lady.. then i can go register.

work permit... mmm, wonder govt got law stating tat a work permit holder cannot marry a singaporean...

mahalosux
13-04-2005, 04:34 PM
bro,

1. can use other people's i/c boh? nowadays people no money, willing to rent their i/c 2 u.
2. why now more 'bad news'? actually if they stop the meimeis, who's going to zuo tai w me? next time i grab the av officer rabba then they know.

joking only lah!
1. actually.. it is advisable tat applicant(i.e. gaurantor) to be present while applying the visa.. so hv to use own I/C.

2. i dunno.. the policy and rules r set by the garment.. they happy happy wan to cut down on the no of PRC entering s;pore.. we oso cannot do much.. jus wait for the 'good time' to come when they relaxed the rules...

Rof|maoxz
13-04-2005, 04:57 PM
3) M - This is a fastest way to let her get in singapore, but u need to really get marriage with her and register.....once approve, you go to MOM to apply her. once done, she can get our sg cert within 1mth, of coz, you will suffer lah, as you need to pay more. just like my uncle doing..... and also depend on yr job and pay.........plus yr tax....are u able to support her anot, not easy 1 in sg.

Bro, you need not ask for approval @ MOM unless your ger has a work permit in the past. ;) You can straight go ahead with the ROM registration.

Rof|maoxz
13-04-2005, 05:02 PM
my way on the above is short term (1-2 mth) social visit visa or entry visa...

lidat can save on all agnet's documentation fees.. but if u wan her to stay long.. gotta apply for sch for her, etc....

marriage.. well unless i am very 'confirmed' wif this lady.. then i can go register.

work permit... mmm, wonder govt got law stating tat a work permit holder cannot marry a singaporean...

Bro, I tot you already have a confirmed lady liao? ;)

mahalosux
13-04-2005, 05:04 PM
Bro, I tot you already have a confirmed lady liao? ;)

confirmed.. but no money how to marry.. tot the requirement is minimal income of 6k.. set by our garment??? :confused:

Rof|maoxz
13-04-2005, 05:08 PM
confirmed.. but no money how to marry.. tot the requirement is minimal income of 6k.. set by our garment??? :confused:

Minimum income of 6K? :rolleyes: Yearly income of 30K 够了. My frd monthly gross of 1.8K also got PR for his wife within 2 yr.

Randi_Candi
13-04-2005, 05:10 PM
Minimum income of 6K? :rolleyes: Yearly income of 30K 够了.
Sorry 2 interrupt
30k does not guarantee anything at all

I know of guys who earns that amount but there application of PR for their MY spouse also took 3yrs

Rof|maoxz
13-04-2005, 05:12 PM
Sorry 2 interrupt
30k does not guarantee anything at all

I know of guys who earns that amount but there application of PR for their MY spouse also took 3yrs

Sure, bro RC your comment is invaluable. Btw isn't it ICA's famous quote of "Case-by-Case Basis"? :p

mahalosux
13-04-2005, 05:18 PM
Minimum income of 6K? :rolleyes: Yearly income of 30K 够了. My frd monthly gross of 1.8K also got PR for his wife within 2 yr.

ok... i go and try try see see 1st loh....

Randi_Candi
13-04-2005, 05:34 PM
Sure, bro RC your comment is invaluable. Btw isn't it ICA's famous quote of "Case-by-Case Basis"? :p
Me jus tc on this topic cos helped my guys b4

U got it on the case by case basis thingy
I know of people who got it pretty easily
Some of them got it damn tuff.........

I had help them 2 write letters to this stat board 2 tat minister/mp
Knn.....in the end still must wait :D

mahalosux
13-04-2005, 05:37 PM
I had help them 2 write letters to this stat board 2 tat minister/mp
Knn.....in the end still must wait :D

bro.. u gotta help me write.. when the time arise hor... me treat u to DC HH/SH... :D

Randi_Candi
13-04-2005, 05:40 PM
bro.. u gotta help me write.. when the time arise hor... me treat u to DC HH/SH... :D
Haha.....no need la
U jus buy the pen n paper

Dun b 2 happy, I only use Montblanc :D

mahalosux
13-04-2005, 05:44 PM
Haha.....no need la
U jus buy the pen n paper :D

great i save on the HH/SH liao..kekekeke :D

vaxvms
14-04-2005, 11:50 AM

social visit comfirm need $20 as friend jus apply for his chai
this mroning he just went down and guess wat???

he apply 2 wk immigration give him 5 wk wif multiple vist
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
trouble for him :D

mebirdie
14-04-2005, 11:55 AM

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It depend on which region. If she comes from GuTian, FuShou, it will be difficult even to get approval. Shanghai is the easiest

CPTMiller
14-04-2005, 12:28 PM
Mostly here to earn $$$ but apply student pass in language school.

Yeah......tats the real students, pardon me for being crude

sexcuore
14-04-2005, 12:31 PM
Yes, You can get biz visa......... but it very strict nowsadays........but biz visa is for 1yr extend, which meant you can come as many times to singapore within that 1yr.......but it last 1mth per trip if i not wrong....so far I know, unless your gf work under a corp. company that have 10yrs trade field, it easier for her to get biz visa, as she represent that company to fly down to singapore and do purchases or biz trip.....she need to apply with our singapore immigration. once done, she can fly as many times as she like.... :p

thanks for all the feedback... guess this thread will be very good info for brotehrs who intend to bring in their PRC GFs...

but anyone has info on how the BOC china gold card program works??

thanks in advance.

ahpaul25
14-04-2005, 12:35 PM
Mostly here to earn $$$ but apply student pass in language school.

I wonder those PRC really got go to school 1 anot.......or just place a name over there............hehehehe :p

vaxvms
14-04-2005, 03:15 PM
It depend on which region. If she comes from GuTian, FuShou, it will be difficult even to get approval. Shanghai is the easiest

FYI she from FUZHOU, and not first time to SG :D
tink all depend all LUCK

banana
14-04-2005, 03:35 PM
Minimum income of 6K? :rolleyes: Yearly income of 30K ??. My frd monthly gross of 1.8K also got PR for his wife within 2 yr.

getting married and income is 2 different things. u can get married to anybody u want. doesnt mean your wife get the PR. to get PR the wife or u must meet requirement.

the fastest way to get PR for ur wife is get her pregeant.

banana
14-04-2005, 03:37 PM

ha ha ha! ICA classic example! cheers!

mahalosux
14-04-2005, 03:38 PM

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

now so easy?? oni last mth.. i tried to apply.. it was kena rejected.. a few other cases my other fren hv oso faced the same outcome...

for me 2 weeks is more than enuff... i dun need more than 5 weeks.. :D

banana
14-04-2005, 03:38 PM

ha ha bro! i think i m one step ahead of u. i think i in the same shoe as u. my XM gal no more. now come a FZ gal. distrubing feeling! :confused:

mahalosux
14-04-2005, 03:40 PM
FYI she from FUZHOU, and not first time to SG :D
tink all depend all LUCK

My case oso from Fujian province.. oso came to singapore b4, as a student....

banana
14-04-2005, 03:40 PM
Haha.....no need la
U jus buy the pen n paper

Dun b 2 happy, I only use Montblanc :D

another joke of the day! :D

mahalosux
14-04-2005, 03:41 PM
ha ha bro! i think i m one step ahead of u. i think i in the same shoe as u. my XM gal no more. now come a FZ gal. distrubing feeling! :confused:

huh? FZ... almost same area as my gf.. but she stay further up north of FZ...

banana
14-04-2005, 03:41 PM
thanks for all the feedback... guess this thread will be very good info for brotehrs who intend to bring in their PRC GFs...

but anyone has info on how the BOC china gold card program works??

thanks in advance.

r u referring the credit card that only use in china?

banana
14-04-2005, 03:44 PM
huh? FZ... almost same area as my gf.. but she stay further up north of FZ...

bro, we suppose to meet until now but havent meet. i think we need to meet to exchange info. u free tonite to meet up?

mahalosux
14-04-2005, 03:47 PM
bro, we suppose to meet until now but havent meet. i think we need to meet to exchange info. u free tonite to meet up?

bro.. buay sai leh... need to go home and report my 'tigeress' leh.. after tat i still need to rush report for my thesis.... :o

sadfa
14-04-2005, 04:32 PM
need to go home and report my 'tigeress' leh.. after tat i still need to rush report for my thesis.... :o

i thought your tigress in prc?
thesis? ni na ma! i everyday concentrate on meimei n bonking, u got time to do thesis? what am i doin with my life man.

Randi_Candi
14-04-2005, 05:06 PM
now so easy?? oni last mth.. i tried to apply.. it was kena rejected.. a few other cases my other fren hv oso faced the same outcome...

Hiazz.....recently even the Xiamen there also lax abit
Knn....sometimes I thk it also heng suay 1
If the bugga signing is a nicer guy, else if not the bugga the nite before had a goot 1 :D

Randi_Candi
14-04-2005, 05:07 PM
r u referring the credit card that only use in china?
Dun thk so
BOC's card is very pop nowadays
In fact alot of HKG people also using
Was quite surprised alot of my frens using the BOC plat card

S3vw
14-04-2005, 05:10 PM
If the bugga signing is a nicer guy, else if not the bugga the nite before had a goot 1 :D

U mean Xiamen is relax now????? :confused:

Randi_Candi
14-04-2005, 05:13 PM
U mean Xiamen is relax now????? :confused:
yep......just knew some frens who r fm XM now in SG
Somemore they send in their own application n got it in 2 days over there :D

mahalosux
14-04-2005, 05:46 PM
i dunno leh.. listen to wat u tell me this afternoon.. mayb i should try to re-apply in the future....

groo
14-04-2005, 07:26 PM

oy, bro mahalosux, maybe they can recognise your face? or your PRC gal tried many times to come in through other bros...? :D

Rof|maoxz
14-04-2005, 08:05 PM
getting married and income is 2 different things. u can get married to anybody u want. doesnt mean your wife get the PR. to get PR the wife or u must meet requirement.

the fastest way to get PR for ur wife is get her pregeant.

Bro, maybe u misunderstood my interpretation. Of course you can get married to anyone, and I knowingly aware of the requirements laid down by ICA. But what the threadstarter's intention is to let her gerfrd stay here as long as possible. But do you not need ICA to access your yearly income in order to approve your gerfrd/wife's stay? Granting her the STSVP/LTSVP you need Income Tax Notice of Assessment for the last 3 years & Sponsor's CPF Statement showing monthly CPF contribution for the last 12 months. (Basic Requirement) The sponsor's yearly income and his past ten year conduct are some of the criteria I have known.

I do not agree that getting your wife pregnant is the fastest way to grant a PR, but is one of the method to grant her. Without the basic requirement, (again Income come into picture again) the process will prolong even further. Btw my PRC wife is pregnant and with a yearly income of 30K, will I get the green light after the first rejection? Hope your assumption is accurate. ;)

banana
14-04-2005, 08:28 PM
I do not agree that getting your wife pregnant is the fastest way to grant a PR, but is one of the method to grant her. Without the basic requirement, (again Income come into picture again) the process will prolong even further. Btw my PRC wife is pregnant and with a yearly income of 30K, will I get the green light after the first rejection? Hope your assumption is accurate. ;)

honestly speaking, the classic quotation "case-by-case basis" and also depending on the officer.

some of my encounters:
1. friend got problem with ICA for PR for wife. after pregeant, wife fly over here to give birth. after birth, get pr.

2. my uncle case: wife cannot get PR, only extend every 6 mths. wife pregeant, got PR.

one of my friends suggestion is, get married in china and come here for PR is easier. how true i dont know.

even if u married and wife no PR, i think u can extend every 6 mths.

wat i say is based on my friends real encounters so not guessing game.

ahpaul25
14-04-2005, 08:40 PM
honestly speaking, the classic quotation "case-by-case basis" and also depending on the officer.

some of my encounters:
1. friend got problem with ICA for PR for wife. after pregeant, wife fly over here to give birth. after birth, get pr.

2. my uncle case: wife cannot get PR, only extend every 6 mths. wife pregeant, got PR.

one of my friends suggestion is, get married in china and come here for PR is easier. how true i dont know.

wat i say is based on my friends real encounters so not guessing game.

What happen if I wan to marry a young PRC ger.....she only 23, and I 25...... I also feel it not easy to get her PR here......due to I'm young, old uncle is ok as it over 40....like my uncle...he can marry her wife by fly down and get marry, very fast get PR liao.......but hor....youngster like us....abit hard lor...unless my income is 30k....and her also..........worst part is I bo work 1.........i did not pay tax 1.....slack at hm alway........how to slove my problem...only sloution is get a student pass for her.........any better suggestion for my case? :p

Rof|maoxz
14-04-2005, 08:42 PM

some of my encounters:

Ya, bro currently my wife is holding the LTSVP (6mth renewable). What you have mentioned the successful stories regarding pregnancies is true, and I myself concur that. What I want to imply is to those that getting the wife pregnant and cant support the cost of upbringing the child. This may bring alot of unwanted issues although the wife is granted the PR status eventually. So what do the husband get in the end? :rolleyes: Regarding to your problem 1, there might be some hidden issues with the sponsor which we do not knoe. Getting hitched in overseas you still need to endorsed in ROM and submit them to ICA, doesn't make the application easier.

Rof|maoxz
14-04-2005, 08:50 PM
.........any better suggestion for my case? :p

Bro paul, during our correspondence few days back. I suggest the very first thing is to get yourself a job first. I think bro cheri popper can assist you in this or I can help. This way not only you can support yourself, and even support yr ger too. On temporally basis, ask her to apply for study visa will be a ideal choice. At least you can see her 2-3 years and make the marriage decision later.

Shuang_Jie_Gun
14-04-2005, 08:55 PM
Bro paul, during our correspondence few days back. I suggest the very first thing is to get yourself a job first. I think bro cheri popper can assist you in this or I can help. This way not only you can support yourself, and even support yr ger too. On temporally basis, ask her to apply for study visa will be a ideal choice. At least you can see her 2-3 years and make the marriage decision later.

ya this i agree,dont rush into making such a big decision,gv both of u chance & time to knw each other better before deciding. :)

ahpaul25
14-04-2005, 08:56 PM

aaaaaaaaa..............i struck bro......be frank.............i work like freelance at hm........i got very gd pay........that why..........bo pay slip or cpf or income tax.........i follow as u say..........get her a study visa, and let her stay with me......as what u say....she really sweet and cute....i scare i will lost her in singapore as show in my avatar.....sure many guys go after her.......hahaha.....i sure very sad 1.......too many choices for her to choose....... It a very undecisive thought for me..... :( even she love me alot,same as me....but time passes , feeling will change 1....

mahalosux
14-04-2005, 09:47 PM
oy, bro mahalosux, maybe they can recognise your face? or your PRC gal tried many times to come in through other bros...? :D

mai luan luan gong whey hor.... :rolleyes:

mahalosux
14-04-2005, 09:53 PM
aaaaaaaaa..............i struck bro......be frank....

aiyah.. follow the chinese saying.. 'When come to the bridge, the bridge will dfinitely be straight.'.. jus relax ... :)

Shuang_Jie_Gun
14-04-2005, 10:00 PM
aiyah.. follow the chinese saying.. 'When come to the bridge, the bridge will dfinitely be straight.'.. jus relax ... :)

how true bro,btw i like ur new signature,so interesting. :D

banana
14-04-2005, 11:27 PM
What happen if I wan to marry a young PRC ger.....she only 23, and I 25...unless my income is 30k....and her also..........worst part is I bo work 1.........i did not pay tax 1.....slack at hm alway........how to slove my problem...only sloution is get a student pass for her.........any better suggestion for my case? :p

my suggestion is find a SG gf, if possible. u r still young. unless u pass 30, then i suggest u go for a PRC.

then another way is to declare income tax and pay tax to be a good citizen.

banana
14-04-2005, 11:33 PM
What happen if I wan to marry a young PRC ger.....she only 23, and I 25...unless my income is 30k....and her also..........worst part is I bo work 1.........i did not pay tax 1.....slack at hm alway........how to slove my problem...only sloution is get a student pass for her.........any better suggestion for my case? :p

my suggestion is find a SG gf, if possible. u r still young. unless u pass 30, then i suggest u go for a PRC.

banana
14-04-2005, 11:35 PM
Ya, bro currently my wife is holding the LTSVP (6mth renewable). What you have mentioned the successful stories regarding pregnancies is true, and I myself concur that. What I want to imply is to those that getting the wife pregnant and cant support the cost of upbringing the child. This may bring alot of unwanted issues although the wife is granted the PR status eventually. So what do the husband get in the end? :rolleyes: Regarding to your problem 1, there might be some hidden issues with the sponsor which we do not knoe. Getting hitched in overseas you still need to endorsed in ROM and submit them to ICA, doesn't make the application easier.

thank you bro for expanding my commentation.

any chance we can meet? i also get into this ROM shit. will u be going for the TCSS lor10 on the 19 this mth? bro with similar problems, may be we can meet together and brainstorm.

mahalosux
15-04-2005, 12:29 AM
how true bro,btw i like ur new signature,so interesting. :D
no pt worry too much cos it wun help.. jus take things naturally.. govt oso cannot deny a couple if they truly love each other and intend to get married

signature ah.. nothing to put.. so anyhow put loh.. but actual fact i seldom tahe the lift at BS.. cos it look like those' anythime will break down' type of lift.. dun wan to get trap inside... :D

ahpaul25
15-04-2005, 12:33 AM

Bro, i also know that....but the problem lie in, sg gf can't give me the feeling like her..........in fact...i got many 30+ sg ex gf.....i'm not flirt hor........no 1 can ever give me that special feeling.......i think it really 'LOVE'.....i ever ask myself where i love her.......i don know.......no answer from my heart..........with her......i always happy and play with her.......a special joy and laughter.........now she away back to her country.........i miss her badly and even remember of her when i bypass those place i with her......I'm young.........that y i worry abt the tax....i know i will not get tax at all......but how long i can do that.........haha.......later cannot buy HDB........haiz......... :o

banana
15-04-2005, 12:56 AM
Bro, i also know that....but the problem lie in, sg gf can't give me the feeling like her.......but how long i can do that.........haha.......later cannot buy HDB........haiz......... :o

see u at the upcoming TCSS. we talk again. here not convience to disclose. ;)

Rof|maoxz
15-04-2005, 09:50 AM
thank you bro for expanding my commentation.

any chance we can meet? i also get into this ROM shit. will u be going for the TCSS lor10 on the 19 this mth? bro with similar problems, may be we can meet together and brainstorm.

19 this mth shouldn't be a problem for me. Around what time may I ask?

vaxvms
15-04-2005, 10:21 AM

maybe u bring too many over b4
ya 2 wk fun is more than enough

mahalosux
15-04-2005, 10:37 AM
maybe u bring too many over b4
ya 2 wk fun is more than enough

i oni do extension b4 (i.e. for my gf and my cousin from Indo) other than tat i never apply social visit pass....

Fun?? i dunno leh... but 2 weeks actually not enuff.. but me got a lot of commitment at the moment.. if she come long period.. oso very tough for me to entertain her.. cos i m going to hold 2 jobs soon...

Rof|maoxz
15-04-2005, 11:08 AM
aaaaaaaaa..............i struck bro......be frank.............i work like freelance at hm........i got very gd pay........that why..........bo pay slip or cpf or income tax.........i follow as u say..........get her a study visa, and let her stay with me......as what u say....she really sweet and cute....i scare i will lost her in singapore as show in my avatar.....sure many guys go after her.......hahaha.....i sure very sad 1.......too many choices for her to choose....... It a very undecisive thought for me..... :( even she love me alot,same as me....but time passes , feeling will change 1....

No payslip but you still can file your tax return as Self-Employed (http://www.iras.gov.sg/ESVPortal/iit/iit-bit-a1.2+self+employed.asp). Better to pay abit of tax as it would be easier in the if you wanna apply STSVP/LTSVP in future.

banana
15-04-2005, 03:32 PM
19 this mth shouldn't be a problem for me. Around what time may I ask?

the fellowship usually start 1930hrs. but some bro will be there much earlier.

bgboy
16-04-2005, 01:54 AM

(

Hi bros, apart from what are listed by bro mahalosux, i read from the ICA website that we need a letter from the employer granting leave of absence if she is employed and we need a copy of the household booklet(hu kou zhen) if she is unemployed. This is only applicable to PRCs. I understand that this booklet is only in Mandarin. Once i call ICA and they told me it must be official translated. So any bro know where to have it translated and the cost? Anyone face same problem as me? Regards!

Rof|maoxz
16-04-2005, 08:32 AM
Hi bros, apart from what are listed by bro mahalosux, i read from the ICA website that we need a letter from the employer granting leave of absence if she is employed and we need a copy of the household booklet(hu kou zhen) if she is unemployed. This is only applicable to PRCs. I understand that this booklet is only in Mandarin. Once i call ICA and they told me it must be official translated. So any bro know where to have it translated and the cost? Anyone face same problem as me? Regards!

If I'm not wrong, you are refering to the application of STSVP (Short term social visit pass). Entry requirements for immigration to Singapore for foreigners requires a valid travel document (6 months minimum), a return ticket or entry facilities to the next destination and sufficient funds to stay in Singapore. Singapore has two different assessment levels for nationals who require visa applications and you can find out to which group your gerfrd belong to. I assume if your ger is from PRC then please refer to here. (http://app.ica.gov.sg/serv_visitor/entry_visa/visa_level1.asp) Security Deposit if I'm not wrong should be 1K for STSVP.

As for translation of official document like her household identity (Hu Kou Ben) you can go to cross street (Near Subordinate Court, beside family court) to have your document translated. Forget the charges liao, paiseh, shld be >$20 per copy. ;)

groo
16-04-2005, 03:02 PM
aiyah.. follow the chinese saying.. 'When come to the bridge, the bridge will dfinitely be straight.'.. jus relax ...

Hehheh! bro mahalosux.. just me tcss... paiseh :p

Anyway, the chinese saying interpretation is ' when the boat reaches the jetty, the boat will turn out straight naturally...' :D

'xiao-di-xian-chou-le', zhai-jian....

Randi_Candi
16-04-2005, 03:30 PM
If I'm not wrong, you are refering to the application of STSVP (Short term social visit pass). Entry requirements for immigration to Singapore for foreigners requires a valid travel document (6 months minimum), a return ticket or entry facilities to the next destination and sufficient funds to stay in Singapore. Singapore has two different assessment levels for nationals who require visa applications and you can find out to which group your gerfrd belong to. I assume if your ger is from PRC then please refer to here. (http://app.ica.gov.sg/serv_visitor/entry_visa/visa_level1.asp) Security Deposit if I'm not wrong should be 1K for STSVP.

As for translation of official document like her household identity (Hu Kou Ben) you can go to cross street (Near Subordinate Court, beside family court) to have your document translated. Forget the charges liao, paiseh, shld be >$20 per copy. ;)
Form 14??
The security deposit is not always levied
Actually the Hu kou Zheng is not really required

I dunno abt others but I had not met any problems previously

bgboy
16-04-2005, 08:11 PM

Hi bro Rof|maoxz, thanks for your info. And yes, my gf is from PRC. Some bro mention that it is not really a must to submit this household booklet, but last time when i call ICA, the lady told me that it is a must! Or else they will not accept the application. Any bro here can enlighten me?

Rof|maoxz
17-04-2005, 12:17 PM
Form 14??
The security deposit is not always levied
Actually the Hu kou Zheng is not really required

I dunno abt others but I had not met any problems previously

For STSVP (PRCs), the security deposit shld be maintained @ 1K. (Sponsored by local guarantor)

mahalosux
17-04-2005, 12:21 PM
Some bro mention that it is not really a must to submit this household booklet, but last time when i call ICA, the lady told me that it is a must! Or else they will not accept the application. Any bro here can enlighten me?

from wat i noe.. it's not a must for social visit visa (short term)...
just submit:
- Form14,
- 2 passport size foto
- photocopy of the front 2 and last 3 pages of the passport
- photocopy of the guarantor NRIC (front and back)

Rof|maoxz
17-04-2005, 12:21 PM
Hi bro Rof|maoxz, thanks for your info. And yes, my gf is from PRC. Some bro mention that it is not really a must to submit this household booklet, but last time when i call ICA, the lady told me that it is a must! Or else they will not accept the application. Any bro here can enlighten me?

If ICA asked for her household identity, then you should abide by their condition and bring it. I dun understand why you still need others' enlightenment? ;)

Rof|maoxz
17-04-2005, 12:23 PM
just submit:
- Form14,
- 2 passport size foto

This is the norm procedure, and a return air-ticket as well. ;)

Randi_Candi
17-04-2005, 12:56 PM
For STSVP (PRCs), the security deposit shld be maintained @ 1K. (Sponsored by local guarantor)
Heh heh.....maybe i m lucky, never had 2 pay upfront
Cos most of those I bring in r my working colleagues/counterparts.
Even though not company sponsered cos they only cum for tour n visitation n no problem given
:confused:

Rof|maoxz
03-06-2005, 09:57 AM
For those foreigner who wants to perform in SGP (Commonly called Singer Pass/Visa)

Application by Foreign Performing Artistes

If you are a foreign performing artiste, your application must be approved before you arrive in Singapore. The following documents are required:

1 copy of duly completed and signed Form 14 (http://www.ica.gov.sg/downloads/serv_visitor/Form14.pdf) per applicant. You will require Adobe Acrobat Reader to read and print the form. Download may take a while;
1 copy of duly completed Annex (http://www.ica.gov.sg/downloads/serv_visitor/Annex.pdf) to application for Professional Visit Pass;
Photographs of applicants -1 passport-sized, 1 postcard-sized (for individual) or 1 postcard-sized group photo (for group);
A letter from a Singapore-registered organisation (employer) acting as local sponsor, stating purpose of application, details of venue and period;
A copy of the valid Public Entertainment License;
A list of foreign artistes currently under your contract;
2 copies of the contract from employer;
Original publicity materials and letters of employment/testimonials, if this is a first-time application;
The checklist attached to Form 14 - Checklist 3 (http://www.ica.gov.sg/downloads/serv_visitor/Checklist3.pdf) .

Note: The foreign artistes should surrender their valid Professional Visit Pass for cancellation within 7 days from the date of cessation or termination of their performances.

Please be noted that the security deposit is decided once you get the reply from ICA. (Please do not harass them for results. They dun entertain your request. 3wks means 3wks)

sexcuore
29-06-2005, 03:19 PM
Hi Guys,

Just wonder if anyone knoes what is the best way currently to get Visa to Sg?? My gal applied recently to re-enter Sg but was rejected.. in fact it happened to a couple of her friends as well..

anyone facing the same problems?? think immigrations really tightening thier act after numeruos reports on sponsors selling their services to foreigners..

appreciate any feedback. Thanks

Rof|maoxz
29-06-2005, 03:21 PM
Hi Guys,

Just wonder if anyone knoes what is the best way currently to get Visa to Sg?? My gal applied recently to re-enter Sg but was rejected.. in fact it happened to a couple of her friends as well..

anyone facing the same problems?? think immigrations really tightening thier act after numeruos reports on sponsors selling their services to foreigners..

appreciate any feedback. Thanks

PRC? Which part fujian province? You got a hard time buddy.

sexcuore
29-06-2005, 04:32 PM
erm.. my gal is from dongbei but resides in ShenZhen for sumtime liao. as for her friends.. all stay in SHenZHen, but form varied places.. ie shuzhuo etc.

they have been to sg numerous times over the past year or two.. but sumhow this time cant manage.. ??

so.. its really hard to get Visa nowdays??

Rof|maoxz
29-06-2005, 04:59 PM
erm.. my gal is from dongbei but resides in ShenZhen for sumtime liao. as for her friends.. all stay in SHenZHen, but form varied places.. ie shuzhuo etc.

they have been to sg numerous times over the past year or two.. but sumhow this time cant manage.. ??

so.. its really hard to get Visa nowdays??

ICA still approve visa application being submitted but they are very strict in permitting > 14days nowadays. Rest assured they will grant your gal. But please ask her to apply the next socail visa after 5 mths upon leaving singapore.

sexcuore
29-06-2005, 06:12 PM
oh ic.. thanks for the info..

banana
29-06-2005, 11:39 PM
i also found out that if ur gal wanna have a 30 days chop, fly from guangzhou, baiyun airport.

if fly from other places including HK, they will get only 14 days.

i m not sure about SZ but recently also know that from SZ also get 30 days chop, but i cannot confirm yet.

dc7176
30-06-2005, 11:02 AM
i also found out that if ur gal wanna have a 30 days chop, fly from guangzhou, baiyun airport.

if fly from other places including HK, they will get only 14 days.

i m not sure about SZ but recently also know that from SZ also get 30 days chop, but i cannot confirm yet.

confirm 100% chop stamp guarantee plus warranty how many days they get depend on the immigration officer when the arrive not from which place they fly in.

knn i also know gals tat get 7 days when they arrive from shanghai n beijing.

dc7176
30-06-2005, 11:04 AM
PRC? Which part fujian province? You got a hard time buddy.

sigh y izzit always fujian province kena mark??? :mad:

Rof|maoxz
30-06-2005, 11:52 AM
sigh y izzit always fujian province kena mark??? :mad:

Number of fujian gers which were caught during raid in GL/KTVs accounted about half!! Ladies from Fujians already been marked since yr 03 liao. :o

banana
01-07-2005, 04:58 AM
confirm 100% chop stamp guarantee plus warranty how many days they get depend on the immigration officer when the arrive not from which place they fly in.

knn i also know gals tat get 7 days when they arrive from shanghai n beijing.

bro sorry to disappoint u. flying in from GZ will give u 30-day chop. there are another 3 airports tat will give u 30-day too. will post asap once i find out.

dc7176
01-07-2005, 11:54 AM
bro sorry to disappoint u. flying in from GZ will give u 30-day chop. there are another 3 airports tat will give u 30-day too. will post asap once i find out.

i will try find out too. btw the prc using the wat kind of visa?? the old visa wo the photo or the new one w photo?? from wat i gather, the new one"(w photo on visa) allow only 14 days max leh. the old one depend on officer.

anyway will find out more too.

cheers :D

banana
02-07-2005, 03:06 AM
i will try find out too. btw the prc using the wat kind of visa?? the old visa wo the photo or the new one w photo?? from wat i gather, the new one"(w photo on visa) allow only 14 days max leh. the old one depend on officer.

anyway will find out more too.

cheers :D

hmm... interesting to know that. let me confirm on my side too.

Rof|maoxz
04-07-2005, 08:32 AM
hmm... interesting to know that. let me confirm on my side too.

Me too. :p

sexcuore
11-08-2005, 11:56 AM
Hi everyone,

just wondering how is the status in Sg nowdays?? still loads of checks and raids??

appreciate any updates

Rof|maoxz
11-08-2005, 01:04 PM
Hi everyone,

just wondering how is the status in Sg nowdays?? still loads of checks and raids??

appreciate any updates

To answer your general Q, I would say checks and raids is still frequently conducted. Just beware on the "even months", quite raid-prone. I not so worried on the checks, it's the everchanging of ICA internal rules & regulations on the admission of foreign visitors into SGP. :)

sexcuore
12-08-2005, 05:04 PM
Thanks for the update.. yeah .. guess its harder for the gals to get into Sg now...

Rof|maoxz
28-08-2005, 08:27 AM
Thanks for the update.. yeah .. guess its harder for the gals to get into Sg now...

You are welcome. :)

sexcuore
29-08-2005, 08:37 AM
my gal is trying to get back into sg ... guess she will prolly be down there by Sept.. maybe will be in Sg.. if so.. will look u up... thanks again

dc7176
29-08-2005, 10:10 PM
Hmm... i saw a few PRC MM holding Costa Rica or Hondurus passport. Wonder how those PRC MM get those passport? :confused: They dun even speak english leh. Like tat no need visa liao lor. Guess the passport must b real, if not how to get thru ICA???

Khoratian
28-10-2005, 09:37 AM
Sorry but i've to ask this question as i've read the info in ICA but still quite confused.

Recently my GF got a "business visa" from a 'jin ji ren' in SIngapore. She says it's a duration of 3 months and no need to 'guo jin' one, straight stay for 3 months. I checked and found business pass usually is 1 year one, how come got 3 months one.

So i'm also confused also what type of visa/pass she getting. Anyway, i also want to to ask this i'm quite a nobb in thiese information. I saw from ICA, there's this VISA and PASS. What's the diff?? I saw VISA, there's business and social. Then PASS, there's business and other long list of different social pass.

Supossing she's getting a business visa(my guess and indeed there's a 3 month one), I'll be marrying here in 2 month's time and she intend to search for a job after we get married. She'll not be engaging in any illegal activities though. She's just stupid to approach that 'jin ji ren' for such stuff as she just came back from SG and found difficulty in coming again. Question is will her 'business visa' affects our marriage, application for long term pass, working etc?

Today the jin ji ren called her asked her to remit 20k rmb to him then he mail the visa over. I tell her knn dun be rash, wait money send leow, funny visa came out with stay like 1 month and renewable or wait visa is 3 months and custom still chop 14days then how? coz i think if got chop 14days then after 14 days must cross border then need not confirm is 3 months leow.

mebirdie
28-10-2005, 10:03 AM
Supossing she's getting a business visa(my guess and indeed there's a 3 month one), I'll be marrying here in 2 month's time and she intend to search for a job after we get married. She'll not be engaging in any illegal activities though. She's just stupid to approach that 'jin ji ren' for such stuff as she just came back from SG and found difficulty in coming again. Question is will her 'business visa' affects our marriage, application for long term pass, working etc?

Just go to ROM and book a date. After that, apply a visa to you. Sure approve if the other visa can be approved also.
Do not need to depend on 'jin ji ren'

globetrotter
28-10-2005, 11:55 AM
Recently my GF got a "business visa" from a 'jin ji ren' in SIngapore. She says it's a duration of 3 months and no need to 'guo jin' one, straight stay for 3 months. I checked and found business pass usually is 1 year one, how come got 3 months one.

Business visa, max is 1 year, but usually given for shorter duration, depends on what was said in the application.

[/QUOTE]I saw from ICA, there's this VISA and PASS. What's the diff?? [/QUOTE]

Visa usually means longer term, Pass usually shorter term. Visa typically allows holder to "stay" whereas "Pass" typically allows "visit" only.

[/QUOTE]Supossing she's getting a business visa(my guess and indeed there's a 3 month one), I'll be marrying here in 2 month's time and she intend to search for a job after we get married. .... Question is will her 'business visa' affects our marriage, application for long term pass, working etc?[/QUOTE]

Check Visa conditions carefully. Usually, conditions will tell you what holder can or cannot do when in Singapore. If I am not mistaken, marriage is a no-no. Even if married, no guarantee that you will be able to apply for longer term visa for her. Usually at the end of her 3 month stay (maybe can extend for 2 weeks), she has to go back and wait for the outcome of your application.

[/QUOTE]Today the jin ji ren called her asked her to remit 20k rmb to him then he mail the visa over. [/QUOTE]

Don't be too rash with the agent. They can fuck things up for you if you play rough with them. Suggest you find out what the money is for and what is being offered in exchange first. Get all your facts together before deciding what to do.

Hope the above helps.

Cheers

Khoratian
28-10-2005, 12:10 PM
Check Visa conditions carefully. Usually, conditions will tell you what holder can or cannot do when in Singapore. If I am not mistaken, marriage is a no-no. Even if married, no guarantee that you will be able to apply for longer term visa for her. Usually at the end of her 3 month stay (maybe can extend for 2 weeks), she has to go back and wait for the outcome of your application.

Oh man.. this is bad. My intention of getting her here is for marriage actually but before i raise it up to her, she already getting that 'visa' or 'pass' to come here to be with me for 3 months. Now she says already approve by MOM. Jialat leow. Actually plan End Dec ROM. If really cannot, need to push back to Feb leow. Need to check the condition properly leow.

Sigh... women, sometimes they just did things w/o considering the after effects but it's for a good reason, so cannot blame them also.

sunnyfeng
28-10-2005, 01:14 PM
bro, i just came back from China after 1 1/2 mth visit.

I seriously dont think there is such a Visa. LEt me know if it is true.

to approach that 'jin ji ren' for such stuff as she just came back from SG and found difficulty in coming again.

Today the jin ji ren called her asked her to remit 20k rmb to him then he mail the visa over. I tell her knn dun be rash, wait money send leow, funny visa came out with stay like 1 month and renewable or wait visa is 3 months and custom still chop 14days then how? coz i think if got chop 14days then after 14 days must cross border then need not confirm is 3 months leow.

If she just came back, it would be quite difficult for her to return. when did she leave SG?

In any case, a 2 yrs Biz Visa costs 10k yuan in SHA to apply. On top of that, the agent will need to submit her passport to MFA, SHA. There is no such thing as "mail visa over" to her. Ask her to look around for agents. Payment is made only to the agent once the VISA is approved.

Just be careful of scams in SHA. If she really wants to collect the VISA, make sure she "COD" the transaction. Dont get cheated.

suckerll
28-10-2005, 02:54 PM
Rest assured they will grant your gal. But please ask her to apply the next socail visa after 5 mths upon leaving singapore.
why must be 5mths upon leaving sg? from what i know, 1 gal was trying since last august to come to sg,using different passports n names but to no avail.

could it be that ICA has facial recognition in place to ban these gals from coming over?:eek:

btw, she was never caught for any illegal activities:(

banana
28-10-2005, 04:04 PM
why must be 5mths upon leaving sg? from what i know, 1 gal was trying since last august to come to sg,using different passports n names but to no avail.

could it be that ICA has facial recognition in place to ban these gals from coming over?

btw, she was never caught for any illegal activities:(

ICA do fingerprints recognition.;)

banana
28-10-2005, 04:06 PM
bro, i just came back from China after 1 1/2 mth visit.

I seriously dont think there is such a Visa. LEt me know if it is true.

If she just came back, it would be quite difficult for her to return. when did she leave SG?

In any case, a 2 yrs Biz Visa costs 10k yuan in SHA to apply. On top of that, the agent will need to submit her passport to MFA, SHA. There is no such thing as "mail visa over" to her. Ask her to look around for agents. Payment is made only to the agent once the VISA is approved.

Just be careful of scams in SHA. If she really wants to collect the VISA, make sure she "COD" the transaction. Dont get cheated.

there is such 3-mth thingie. but IMHO, i think the agent is not honest with her.

suckerll
28-10-2005, 04:23 PM
ICA do fingerprints recognition.;)
in application no need to submit any fingerprints so how's it possible for them to know she's applying via a different name?

anyway, to add again she did not commit any crime here so how's it that she was rejected time and time?:confused:

banana
28-10-2005, 04:38 PM
in application no need to submit any fingerprints so how's it possible for them to know she's applying via a different name?

anyway, to add again she did not commit any crime here so how's it that she was rejected time and time?:confused:

then may be she is from one of the provinces, hunan, hubei or fujian.

if u insist to know more case, u can personally go to ICA and demand for an interview.

and of course a PRC gal with multiples passports. u think she is as white as snow? think twice.;)

Khoratian
28-10-2005, 05:49 PM
Thanks all for advise, seeing this, i called my girl up and ask for the guy's mobile. Clarify with him and found out that it's actually a "Short term training pass" with a local company. 3 months period, non-renewable and i see the forms and conditions and see no such clause as "Cannot marry" during these period, not the same as Work permit as there's such a clause existing for WP.

It came in a form of green card to be collected when she arrived here with a letter from the company. I think it should be ok as i went to the MOM and ICA website see there's indeed such a pass.

Now I just hope this decision wouldn't affect our ROM or in future she intend to work here. Now still trying to reach MOM hotline but knn call 1 hour also no one pick it up.

ahpaul25
28-10-2005, 05:57 PM
Now I just hope this decision wouldn't affect our ROM or in future she intend to work here. Now still trying to reach MOM hotline but knn call 1 hour also no one pick it up.

Bro, the best is u go down to SIR like my frd did, he have married a PRC not long 2week ago......Always the 1st time fail for the visa, but 2nd time it work.....and slowly every mth u extend her visa. The rest think u know how to do it liao. :D

Lone_Wolf
28-10-2005, 06:58 PM
Hmm... i saw a few PRC MM holding Costa Rica or Hondurus passport. Wonder how those PRC MM get those passport? :confused: They dun even speak english leh. Like tat no need visa liao lor. Guess the passport must b real, if not how to get thru ICA???

Like somebody said here b4, use their syndicates. Pay the $$$ and save yourself the hassles as everything will be handled for you. Dun underestimate these people, they have got very good connnections with both "black & white". I know of 1 PRC meimei using India passport oso kenna "passed" by ICA:D

Itto Ogami
===============
Professional for Hire

suckerll
28-10-2005, 10:31 PM
then may be she is from one of the provinces, hunan, hubei or fujian.she's from northeast

if u insist to know more case, u can personally go to ICA and demand for an interview.got such thing meh? always had the impression that it's 'dead end when they reject, case close, try again another time pal'

and of course a PRC gal with multiples passports. u think she is as white as snow? think twice.i know she's not as white as snow, who is? but afaik she was not blacklisted, i.e. caught by AV so under this scenario in sg, should be considered white rite? look at it this way, we even have an ex-con as a ministar now:eek:

suckerll
28-10-2005, 10:35 PM
Dun underestimate these people, they have got very good connnections with both "black & white". I know of 1 PRC meimei using India passport oso kenna "passed" by ICA
like this also can?

win liao!!!:rolleyes:

sunnyfeng
29-10-2005, 06:57 AM
got such thing meh? always had the impression that it's 'dead end when they reject, case close, try again another time pal'

:rolleyes: oh they are really nice! They can allow you to send in a letter of appeal or request for interview.

just that they dont allow you to know the reasons behind success or failure of application..:p

sunnyfeng
29-10-2005, 07:10 AM
perhaps, the bros can enlighten me,

"he/she shall not be adopted by me or any Singapore citizen or permanent resident in Singapore;"

does it mean that no ROM procedures can be conducted. The statement above is found in the forms.

thanks to the bros for the enlightenment. Now i know that there is a 3 mths training pass... silly me:confused:

suckerll
29-10-2005, 11:25 AM
oh they are really nice! They can allow you to send in a letter of appeal or request for interview.

just that they dont allow you to know the reasons behind success or failure of application..
like this then it's as good as not going for the 'interview':rolleyes:

banana
31-10-2005, 04:04 PM
It came in a form of green card to be collected when she arrived here with a letter from the company. I think it should be ok as i went to the MOM and ICA website see there's indeed such a pass.

green card?... i think... i not allow to extend stay after expiry.

why need to go thru agent when u r at this stage going thru ROM. w ur ROM registration (computer printout) u can extend her stay.

2 cents.

Rof|maoxz
31-10-2005, 04:18 PM
1. Why must be 5mths upon leaving sg? from what i know, 1 gal was trying since last august to come to sg,using different passports n names but to no avail.

2. Could it be that ICA has facial recognition in place to ban these gals from coming over? :eek:

3. Btw, she was never caught for any illegal activities

To answer your Qs, I have to think carefully and made some research. Btw ICA has been changing their vetting styles internally. What type of changes? I also do not know. 5 mths is a rough guide I gave, although some gers from major cities has been able to re-enter into SGP after only 2 mths. If you are trying to apply for your ger who is back home for mths, and your application is being rejected, den you need to submit fresh application with better reasons for her to re-enter.

ICA has fingerprint ident system. As for biometric system, there are still in the interim stage. Dun be paranoid on this.

3. There are many unforseen factors on why a young, married or single PRC ladies can't be able to get a decent visa pass even she has not comit a single crime. What I can say is purely luck, and a crossed finger. :)

Rof|maoxz
31-10-2005, 04:35 PM
Oh man.. this is bad. My intention of getting her here is for marriage actually but before i raise it up to her, she already getting that 'visa' or 'pass' to come here to be with me for 3 months. Now she says already approve by MOM. Jialat leow. Actually plan End Dec ROM. If really cannot, need to push back to Feb leow. Need to check the condition properly leow.

Sigh... women, sometimes they just did things w/o considering the after effects but it's for a good reason, so cannot blame them also.

Business visa can be as short as 3 mths type. (2-way trip) or up to 2 year renewable business visa, but requires to exit SGP depending on how long the ICA officer gave. It could be 1 mth, 3 mths..... Based on your senario, which lacks some vital info for me. I do not know actually what pass your frd is having?? What you mean by approve by MOM? MOM don't issues visa pass, they issue work permits. Even professional passes, eg. P1/P2 passes are issued by ICA, but required the validation by MOM controller. If the agent
is getting the business visa for her, I wonder how both of you get married? No way man. She requires an entry visa to enter.

You wanna get married in end Dec? Simple, either you fly over there with relevant documents and get registered, or you simply apply social visa for her.

1. Once her application is approved, fly her over,
2. Book a date with ROM. Bring the receipt to ICA for further extension.
3. After the ROM solemnization, bring the very important marriage certificate to ICA for application for long term social visit pass for your spouse. Then you are half-way there, my frd.

Ps: Added some more info, I just saw your posting when I scrolled up, some visa has no clause on marriage. For enquires, you can check with ICA #1 #2 #2 #0 on whether this particular pass can marry or not? Even can marry, you need to re-apply for social visit pass for your spouse, the current visa has to be cancelled.

Rof|maoxz
31-10-2005, 04:54 PM
I know of 1 PRC meimei using India passport oso kenna "passed" by ICA. :D

Itto Ogami
===============
Professional for Hire

I'm appalled by that man. Keke~ You can say that the most tightest immigration
system, inclu. U.S.A and Saudi Arabia, can sometimes make honest mistake. See how the "going-to-get-hang" Ah Hao walked pass woodlands checkpoint w/o getting apprehended. :)

kohhiangyong
31-10-2005, 09:09 PM
I'm appalled by that man. Keke~ You can say that the most tightest immigration system, inclu. U.S.A and Saudi Arabia, can sometimes make honest mistake. r u sure the U.S.A and Saudi Arabia made this mistake?
only our highly paid ICA officers can make tis kinda 'honest' mistake. most probably they were sleeping thru their nite shift!:eek:

See how the "going-to-get-hang" Ah Hao walked pass woodlands checkpoint w/o getting apprehended.he's the ultimate! what about investing in x-ray machines n what not, most importantly at the end of the day is the human behind the machine that makes the difference:rolleyes:

suckerll
31-10-2005, 09:21 PM
To answer your Qs, I have to think carefully and made some research. Btw ICA has been changing their vetting styles internally. What type of changes? I also do not know. 5 mths is a rough guide I gave, although some gers from major cities has been able to re-enter into SGP after only 2 mths.thanks in the 1st place for trying to answer my queries, but the 2 mth thingy is not true as well as i knew of 1 gal from BJ was rejected to come over after her last trip 2mths ago, btw she only applied to come in on a 7day visa, with a tour agency there in BJ

ICA has fingerprint ident system. As for biometric system, there are still in the interim stage.yes i know about fingerprint system, but as i was saying since no black mark, never get caught for anything illegal how come was rejected? unexplainable rite? only reason i can think of is that the biometric system has kicked in and she was 'banned' for trying too hard to come in lor:(

There are many unforseen factors on why a young, married or single PRC ladies can't be able to get a decent visa pass even she has not comit a single crime. What I can say is purely luck, and a crossed finger.this i fully agree with u, hands n legs up! sometimes ICA really sucks when they know they can just ride rough-shod on us puny pathetic sinkaporeans! FARK ICA!!!:mad:

dc7176
31-10-2005, 09:22 PM
r u sure the U.S.A and Saudi Arabia made this mistake?
only our highly paid ICA officers can make tis kinda 'honest' mistake. most probably they were sleeping thru their nite shift!

Aiyah, they (ICA Officer) r oso only human, u try wkin thru the nite c u sleepy a not lor... I sometime really admire them, at 5, 6 am so many motorcycle passing thru woodland they still can tahan, imagine checkin their face againist the passport... etc. I hear tat if they misclearance eg. passenger holding wrong passport but still clear thru, the officer will get a warning letter or mayb kena terminated! With this kind of stress i dun tink its a good job or so called "iron rice bowl" n neither r they highly pay!! At least lower than mine pay! :P

dc7176
31-10-2005, 09:27 PM
I know of 1 PRC meimei using India passport oso kenna "passed" by ICA:D

Hee hee mayb the PRC meimei show half ball to the ICA officer when passing thru immigration, the ICA officer steam liao, juz endorsed on the passport blindly.

Rof|maoxz
31-10-2005, 09:30 PM
r u sure the U.S.A and Saudi Arabia made this mistake?
only our highly paid ICA officers can make tis kinda 'honest' mistake. most probably they were sleeping thru their nite shift!

911 is a classic example. Feel free to surf Ch 11 or 12 how the 2 chief terrorists with another of his 3 bodyguards entered into USA's domestic airports so freely. The 3 bodyguards have forged passports. :)

he's the ultimate! what about investing in x-ray machines n what not, most importantly at the end of the day is the human behind the machine that makes the difference:rolleyes:

I can tell you seriously, those who kana caught, either for illegally entry or smuggling often shows expression of guilt, or anxiety. They are caught in their own accord, because those officers are well trained in facial observation.

suckerll
31-10-2005, 09:35 PM
Aiyah, they (ICA Officer) r oso only human, u try wkin thru the nite c u sleepy a not lor...I sometime really admire them, at 5, 6 am so many motorcycle passing thru woodland they still can tahan, imagine checkin their face againist the passport... etc. I hear tat if they misclearance eg. passenger holding wrong passport but still clear thru, the officer will get a warning letter or mayb kena terminated! With this kind of stress i dun tink its a good job or so called "iron rice bowl" well, they know full well about the nature of their jobs, no one forced them to work there so got to carry out duty properly

neither r they highly pay!!with their kinda qualification what job can they get where they can 'yah yah' boss ignorant people around and show some of their pathetic authority? it's the perks that come along that entice these scums!

At least lower than mine pay! well, at least u r smart enuff not to join their crowd and get pathetic pay, count yourself lucky!:rolleyes:

suckerll
31-10-2005, 09:39 PM
I can tell you seriously, those who kana caught, either for illegally entry or smuggling often shows expression of guilt, or anxiety. They are caught in their own accord, because those officers are well trained in facial observation.this i can concur with u cause i've seen colleagues smuggling VCDs with a straight face and they were just waved on.

however also got one instance, these dumbwits stopped me and asked if my friend smoked, when they could have easily asked him themselves:rolleyes:

dc7176
31-10-2005, 09:46 PM

I m not sure abt the 5 month thing but from wat i understand is tat when u apply for spore visa in foreign mission, it usually depend on the MFA officer station there. As usual they will do some background check on the applicant. If thru agent, they will do the check on both agent n applicant. I know tat a lot of agents is being blacklisted as the gal they help apply the visa kena arrested. If u apply the visa for her in spore, w u as a sponsor, than ICA will check ur background n hers. If u r rich, no criminal record, singaporean n apply the visa here, there a higher chance of approval than to apply from foreign mission. Than again it depend on the ICA officer.

suckerll
31-10-2005, 09:54 PM
I m not sure abt the 5 month thing but from wat i understand is tat when u apply for spore visa in foreign mission, it usually depend on the MFA officer station there. As usual they will do some background check on the applicant. If thru agent, they will do the check on both agent n applicant. I know tat a lot of agents is being blacklisted as the gal they help apply the visa kena arrested. If u apply the visa for her in spore, w u as a sponsor, than ICA will check ur background n hers. If u r rich, no criminal record, singaporean n apply the visa here, there a higher chance of approval than to apply from foreign mission. Than again it depend on the ICA officer.thanks for the info, as for me i've tried to apply for her but was rejected, even though i meet the criteria stated above, guess it all boils down to pure luck at the end of the day:(

banana
01-11-2005, 11:49 PM
fcuk ICA here, fcuk ICA there... nevertheless the unit do keep our country safe. they just have to do wat they are pay to do, tat is to keep us safe and sound so tat u and me can sleep well in the nite, walk the street without worrying who is preying on u.

in china, police also cannot be trusted. we should give thanks that we singaporeans are so much blessed. but then, at times, we still have to fcuk ICA for screwing up things.

Rof|maoxz
03-11-2005, 12:38 PM
fcuk ICA here, fcuk ICA there... nevertheless the unit do keep our country safe. they just have to do wat they are pay to do, tat is to keep us safe and sound so tat u and me can sleep well in the nite, walk the street without worrying who is preying on u.

in china, police also cannot be trusted. we should give thanks that we singaporeans are so much blessed. but then, at times, we still have to fcuk ICA for screwing up things.

You back from SZ already? To me ICA is a love-&-hate affairs. :p

banana
03-11-2005, 05:07 PM
You back from SZ already? To me ICA is a love-&-hate affairs. :p

great minds fcuk alike.:D

wireless
04-11-2005, 11:38 PM
To me ICA is a love-&-hate affairs.
Senior Bro Rof, read quite a nos of ur posting, just wondering which option is better? ROM at china or Sg is better? And what is the pro & con?

Thank ;)

Rof|maoxz
30-03-2006, 02:26 PM
Senior Bro Rof, read quite a nos of ur posting, just wondering which option is better? ROM at china or Sg is better? And what is the pro & con?

Thank ;)

ROM where doesn't matter. It depends on where you and your spouse are heading.... Cheers. ;)

Rof|maoxz
10-06-2006, 11:57 AM

Thank ;)

Congrats on your BIG day hor. ;)

topfuel
14-10-2006, 04:01 PM
just submit:
- Form14,
- 2 passport size foto

This is the norm procedure, and a return air-ticket as well. ;)

Before i get my wife over to endorse/ROM in Singapore, i have to buy her return air ticket??

mahalosux
16-10-2006, 10:12 AM
Before i get my wife over to endorse/ROM in Singapore, i have to buy her return air ticket??

tat time when my wife come over to SIN for ROM...i actually ask her to get a rtn air ticket..just in case..the custom officer dun stamp on the passposrt..but in the end they din even bother to check if she got rtn air ticket..and let her pass.....

even when i brought her to ICA to extend her LTSVP..they also did not demand for the rtn air ticket...

but i chose to play safe and buy a rtn air ticket..jus in case the officer wan to make things difficult for her....

Rof|maoxz
26-10-2006, 07:00 PM
Even when i brought her to ICA to extend her LTSVP.. they also did not demand for the rtn air ticket...

But i chose to play safe and buy a rtn air ticket.. jus in case the officer wan to make things difficult for her....

BS Prince... still waiting arh? :p Actually the cost of the rtn ticket, is already packaged together with the 2-way-airfare. So if really not in use, air-mail it back for the family to refund back.

Juz wanna keep you guys noted.... there may be some deceitful Local / PRC agents that promise you 2-3 mths stay in Singapore. Please ask your gerfrd to be very careful & mindful of them, esp. those who demand the money on the spot. ICA infrequently issued 3 mths visa w/o issuing your a green card or the white card attached to her travel documents.

Rdgs

mahalosux
30-10-2006, 11:00 AM
BS Prince... still waiting arh? :p Actually the cost of the rtn ticket, is already packaged together with the 2-way-airfare. So if really not in use, air-mail it back for the family to refund back.

the air tix has expired liaozz..i doubt they will refund me the 100 SGD yet to utilized... somemore it is MF tix....

bro...ever consider open a FWC thread....for us to interact and plan outing....:D

Rof|maoxz
30-10-2006, 12:51 PM
the air tix has expired liaozz..i doubt they will refund me the 100 SGD yet to utilized... somemore it is MF tix....

bro...ever consider open a FWC thread....for us to interact and plan outing.... :D

Yes, ever think of that. But dun know can ask Boss Sam to rename the Foreigner Wife's thread to Foreigner Wife Club boh? ;)

mahalosux
31-10-2006, 10:10 AM
Yes, ever think of that. But dun know can ask Boss Sam to rename the Foreigner Wife's thread to Foreigner Wife Club boh? ;)

better dun...later kana expelled from the forum...:D

anyway..seems to notice something like in the FAQs on FW thread... those who post qn and ask on visa/marriage wif foreigners...like to claim they are asking on behalf of someone (friends, cousins, etc...)

kelvin70
08-01-2007, 12:23 PM
There is 3 months, 6 months, 9 months , 1 year business visa which do not have to leave singapore during the stay, it is actually - trainning vist pass.

There is also a 6 months Long term SVP which is able to extend to the max of 1 year, this is issue with support from EDB singapore.

The 2 year MJV is now very common in china, you just need to be in the city of 20 self- gov states and submit the application to Beijing and you can get in 3 days.

If bro need more information can PM me or post Question here. i will try my best to answer as i am a ex..................

kelvin

Looksee
08-01-2007, 03:12 PM
better dun...later kana expelled from the forum...:D

who dare to expell u?

how r u doing? long time no see

mahalosux
08-01-2007, 03:32 PM
who dare to expell u?

how r u doing? long time no see

me small fly leh....

anyway i m doing OK...and most likely i m shifting office to CBD area after CNY..mayb nxt time can meet for makan...crossing my finger on this hehehehe.....:D

Looksee
08-01-2007, 03:45 PM
me small fly leh....

anyway i m doing OK...and most likely i m shifting office to CBD area after CNY..mayb nxt time can meet for makan...crossing my finger on this hehehehe.....:D

u small fly? then i housefly liao.....

mahalosux
08-01-2007, 03:48 PM
u small fly? then i housefly liao.....

haizz...dun noe wat fly...can fly one means good fly........anyway how r u...hv not meet u for the whole of 2006.....:eek:

Looksee
08-01-2007, 04:04 PM
haizz...dun noe wat fly...can fly one means good fly........anyway how r u...hv not meet u for the whole of 2006.....:eek:

just 2006 nia meh? tot was longer than tat......

life goes on loh.....getting older so cheong less....

mahalosux
08-01-2007, 04:07 PM
just 2006 nia meh? tot was longer than tat......

life goes on loh.....getting older so cheong less....

no more watch TV liao meh??? where's Milo tin?? kekekekkeke:D

Looksee
08-01-2007, 04:11 PM
no more watch TV liao meh??? where's Milo tin?? kekekekkeke:D

TV went back for servicing more than 1 yr liao.....

let me know if u move to CBD, we can catch up for lunch

mahalosux
08-01-2007, 04:23 PM
TV went back for servicing more than 1 yr liao.....

let me know if u move to CBD, we can catch up for lunch

no prob uncle..can makan and oogle OL at the same time.....

diehard4ever15@
09-01-2007, 02:54 AM
hey guys juz want to check i am right or not, quite confused now, first timer bo bian. ME got 1 PRC friend who want to come sg for work(decent) la but hor me dont know what to do leh cuz she doing office job in china dongguang(near SZ) So, i juz need to applied for a social visa and then come here find job and after that change to work permit is it. and btw, that social pass is for short term pass right, so i juz need to go ICA fill the the reqired forms, is that all?? and a sponsor la??

mahalosux
09-01-2007, 09:45 AM
hey guys juz want to check i am right or not, quite confused now, first timer bo bian. ME got 1 PRC friend who want to come sg for work(decent) la but hor me dont know what to do leh cuz she doing office job in china dongguang(near SZ) So, i juz need to applied for a social visa and then come here find job and after that change to work permit is it. and btw, that social pass is for short term pass right, so i juz need to go ICA fill the the reqired forms, is that all?? and a sponsor la??

there is a social visit pass for those who will like to come here to seek for employment

http://app.ica.gov.sg/serv_visitor/social_visit/application_types.asp#employ

Social Visitor Seeking Employment In Singapore

A copy (original) of duly completed Form 14, Form V39I (Form V39I is only for non-Malaysians).
One recent passport-sized photograph (colour/black & white) to be pasted on the top right-hand corner of Form 14;
Applicant's highest educational certificate (original and photocopy);
Applicant's valid travel document;
Sponsor's identity card.
Note : [A local sponsor and Form V39I are not required for applicants holding the Employment Pass Eligibility Certificate (EPEC)]

for work permit..i m not very certain...but if i am not wrong WP only issue to PRC under the following condition:

- Must applied from China
- Can only be employed in manufacturing sector.

Unless she has a diploma (or equivalent) and higher..it will be advisable for her to apply for S pass...

you can call in Ministry of Manpower to check the requirement for PRC to obtain a work permit or S pass...

nydccafe
09-01-2007, 10:46 AM
Hi Bro,

No sure if this is applicable for this Post.
I have a PRC friend who is interested in applying work visa for Malaysia.

Any bro here with experience and knowledge about this?

Thanks in advance.

nydccafe
29-01-2007, 09:58 PM
- Must applied from China
- Can only be employed in manufacturing sector.

Unless she has a diploma (or equivalent) and higher..it will be advisable for her to apply for S pass...

you can call in Ministry of Manpower to check the requirement for PRC to obtain a work permit or S pass...

For application of Work Visa in a Manufacturing sector, I believe it will be working in a factory. Is there any qualification required for such work visa to work in a factory?

mahalosux
30-01-2007, 11:09 AM
For application of Work Visa in a Manufacturing sector, I believe it will be working in a factory. Is there any qualification required for such work visa to work in a factory?

actually..need not have high qualification to apply for WP..i happen to know some of ex colleagues who got a job as one of the operator and his qualification is just 初中... which is almost equivalent to our o level....

kelvin70
30-01-2007, 11:28 AM
The qualification for Work Permit need not to be high, high-school or vocational school would be able to apply for it with the basic salary not more than S$1800. The Work Permit for PRC is only for Manufacturing sector only. There is no limitation for Employment Pass and S Pass application.

A diploma holder with salary more than S$1800 can apply for S Pass and if the person have more the 6 years experience they can apply for Employment Pass if their salary is more than S$2500.

As for WorK Permit in Malaysia , I will update Brother when my malaysia counterparts give me all the details

Sboobs_lover
31-01-2007, 07:26 AM

Coming straight to S'pore to find job is not easy unless she got high qualification. If she is looking for factory job or normal office job i tink quite difficult to get. If high qualification, company will willing to find their own agent to employ (apply WP) ur friend bcos of her skill. But if normal or factory job, normally the company will get PRC worker straight from agent and agent liase with China directly. In S'pore, employing PRC worker must go thru agent n company cannot apply from MOM directly. And typically, in order to come to S'pore to work, she mus go thru 2 agents, 1 S'pore, 1 PRC, meaning pay 2 times.

As for qualification, employer prefer min 初中 cert bcos of lower worker levy. If company employ a PRC w/o any cert the worker levy is $250, with cert is $100+ lower.

Anyway do keep us updated, thanks

kelvin70
31-01-2007, 10:41 AM
Coming straight to S'pore to find job is not easy unless she got high qualification. If she is looking for factory job or normal office job i tink quite difficult to get. If high qualification, company will willing to find their own agent to employ (apply WP) ur friend bcos of her skill. But if normal or factory job, normally the company will get PRC worker straight from agent and agent liase with China directly. In S'pore, employing PRC worker must go thru agent n company cannot apply from MOM directly. And typically, in order to come to S'pore to work, she mus go thru 2 agents, 1 S'pore, 1 PRC, meaning pay 2 times.

As for qualification, employer prefer min 初中 cert bcos of lower worker levy. If company employ a PRC w/o any cert the worker levy is $250, with cert is $100+ lower.

Anyway do keep us updated, thanks

Applying work from the factory direct is possible, is just that sometimes the Human Resource department of the factory do not wnat to log in the MOM web-site just to do one application, actually if the company do it , it only take one working day to approve.

chongboy
04-02-2007, 12:30 PM
Bros, if a prc with SP is kanna caught in raids for working in KTV and sent back. Anyway to get her back? How long?

Rof|maoxz
04-02-2007, 05:08 PM
Bros, if a prc with SP is kanna caught in raids for working in KTV and sent back. Anyway to get her back? How long?

Depends, ICA shld have informed her about the duration of ban. Anything from 2-3 years. Once the ban is lifted, doesn't mean she can re-enter. :cool:

chongboy
04-02-2007, 05:11 PM
Depends, ICA shld have informed her about the duration of ban. Anything from 2-3 years. Once the ban is lifted, doesn't mean she can re-enter. :cool:

Urgh... My gal... Marriage can shorten the ban period?

Rof|maoxz
04-02-2007, 05:19 PM
Urgh... My gal... Marriage can shorten the ban period?

Nice Try!! :D

Contracting a marriage with a Singaporean / SPR doesn't improve on the chances of shortening the ban period.

mahalosux
04-02-2007, 05:31 PM
Once the ban is lifted, doesn't mean she can re-enter. :cool:

actually..not to pour cold water to those who hv gal kena caught b4...chances of them coming back to singapore is in fact a big fat zero....

RJ2004
04-02-2007, 05:36 PM

there will be a chop on the back of the passport stating the ban duration...

RJ2004
04-02-2007, 05:37 PM
actually..not to pour cold water to those who hv gal kena caught b4...chances of them coming back to singapore is in fact a big fat zero....

prc i not sure, but those banned viets after the ban period have come back before...

mahalosux
04-02-2007, 06:09 PM
prc i not sure, but those banned viets after the ban period have come back before...

mayb they adopt different policy...because of china's big population..imagine they relaxed the approval of visa PRC ...one day the chinese population will outnumbered the locals here....

chongboy
05-02-2007, 03:08 PM
Haiz..... Then siao liao.... No hope liao.... :( Damn ICA

Rof|maoxz
06-02-2007, 09:39 AM

Juz dun get married for this reason. Not worth it. :cool:

chongboy
06-02-2007, 01:08 PM
Juz dun get married for this reason. Not worth it. :cool:

Not like tat lar bro. We oledi decided to get married but she sway sway kanna caught. She already decided to quit then kanna caught soon after that. Urgh.....:(

Rof|maoxz
06-02-2007, 01:22 PM
Not like tat lar bro. We oledi decided to get married but she sway sway kanna caught. She already decided to quit then kanna caught soon after that. Urgh..... :(

Well, that's up to you who decide what's the best in store for both of you. Anyway you are the one who sign the marriage contract. Take care.

PuTonRen
06-02-2007, 02:04 PM
huh?? reco gals.. me still searchin leh.. so far hard to get leh.. they say i m a poor chap wif no looks... haizzz.... :(

Bro Maha,

You are poor and no look, I am worse, inaddition to what you have said, I am an UFO (Ugly, Fat and Old) and no $$. Poor me!

Hahaha!

Regards and Happy New Year.

Looksee
06-02-2007, 02:10 PM
Bro Maha,

You are poor and no look, I am worse, inaddition to what you have said, I am an UFO (Ugly, Fat and Old) and no $$. Poor me!

Hahaha!

oii......UFO.....c u tonite.....from DOM

mahalosux
06-02-2007, 02:20 PM
Bro Maha,

Hahaha!

Hi Bro PTR...

Me oso poor, no look, ugly, fat, and many many demerit traits......

hehehehe..u can verify with uncle LS....

Happy CNY and huat all the way....hahahahahaha:)

Looksee
06-02-2007, 02:21 PM

please dun ask me to lie can?

mahalosux
06-02-2007, 02:24 PM
please dun ask me to lie can?

u r not lawyer wat..how to ask u to lie..just say 'yes' to the above..and u r not lying..kekekekekeke...:p

Looksee
06-02-2007, 02:30 PM
u r not lawyer wat..how to ask u to lie..just say 'yes' to the above..and u r not lying..kekekekekeke...:p

cannot..........i can be sued.....

mahalosux
06-02-2007, 02:35 PM
cannot..........i can be sued.....

as long u say is the tooth nothing but the tooth..wont kena sued one...:D

Looksee
06-02-2007, 02:37 PM
as long u say is the tooth nothing but the tooth..wont kena sued one...:D

still scare leh......later kanna sued and need to compensate $$ but i still haven collected my cpf....

DaLu Power
06-02-2007, 09:22 PM

You can consider marry @ home country, and stay there for good. :cool:

PuTonRen
06-02-2007, 11:52 PM
Hi Bro PTR...

Bro Maha,

At least you are not OLD. When a PRC lady says she likes me, I look at the mirror at my UFO look, I would tell her that she had indeed missed out a word "She likes my money (or CPF, collected already)." Somehow they know when we collect our CPF.

Uncle LS has told me about you, so I need not verify already.

Thanks for the greeting! You too, Huat all the way!

My days to play with PRC ladies are numbered. Will quit the cheong scene very soon. Sigh.... Hope that I could be as young as you.

Hahahah.....

Regards

PTR

Rof|maoxz
07-02-2007, 09:55 AM
Bro Maha,

My days to play with PRC ladies are numbered. Will quit the cheong scene very soon. Sigh.... Hope that I could be as young as you.

Hahahah.....

Regards

PTR

Bro PuTonRen, mai humble lah, you so experience with china MMs. Must learn abit of tips from you. ;)

PuTonRen
07-02-2007, 10:15 AM
Bro PuTonRen, mai humble lah, you so experience with china MMs. Must learn abit of tips from you. ;)

Bro Rof.,

Not trying to humble lah! I am nothing but a Pu Tong Ren (OOM - Pu Tong Old Man).

When you are young, like you and Bro Maha, use your look and Sianing skill lah.

When one is old, like me,
- when in China, show the MMs that you have a lot of Chairman Mao pictures.

- when in Singapore, show them you have a lot of Yusof Ishak pictures.

Hahahaha.....I am indeed an old mah, and still refuse to take the blue pills, so very soon cannot do it already. The day will come when my tool is no longer functional, and that is not very far away. Can see cannot eat sibeh cham one.

Regards and Happy New Year to you.

mahalosux
07-02-2007, 11:02 AM
still scare leh......later kanna sued and need to compensate $$ but i still haven collected my cpf....

then u ask from lobert loh..guess he collect his CPF$$ liaozz...:D

mahalosux
07-02-2007, 11:06 AM
Bro Maha,

At least you are not OLD. When a PRC lady says she likes me, I look at the mirror at my UFO look, I would tell her that she had indeed missed out a word "She likes my money (or CPF, collected already)." Somehow they know when we collect our CPF.

Uncle LS has told me about you, so I need not verify already.

Thanks for the greeting! You too, Huat all the way!

Hahahah.....

Regards

PTR

Bro PTR...

Same as u...everytime..PRC gals say they 'like' me...i quickly excuse myself go toilet and see myself in the mirror...then go back to the room...pass her 20 bucks and say 'bye bye'....hehehehehe

no lah... i hardly cheong nowadays too...cos i need to prioritized my stuffs...personal stuffs already take up so much of my time..where got time to chiong..nowadays..prefer to go gym and keep fit..kekekekeke...:D..

hope to catch up with u one of this day...uncle LS..hv told me many good things about u..he say u r his 'shifu'...hahahahah

best regards,

mhs

chongboy
07-02-2007, 12:26 PM
Well, that's up to you who decide what's the best in store for both of you. Anyway you are the one who sign the marriage contract. Take care.

Lets see lor. 3 years can know a lot of things. If can sustain then should be ok. :(

topfuel
14-02-2007, 10:22 PM
hi my wife recently got the letter for checkup
may i know which hospital or which gp is recommended to bring her for her checkup? of course something not too exp.

lastly once she get her long term social visit pass,can i bring her for a holiday meaning out of sg and back again without applying visa or wat pass.

many thanks in advance.

Rof|maoxz
15-02-2007, 09:40 AM
may i know which hospital or which gp is recommended to bring her for her checkup? of course something not too exp.

lastly once she get her long term social visit pass,can i bring her for a holiday meaning out of sg and back again without applying visa or wat pass.

many thanks in advance.

Try to find those clinics, whereby there are X-Ray facilities provided. I think there's some reference at the back page of your letter. The X-Ray fees shld be ard $15, HIV test $20 @ GPs.

mahalosux
15-02-2007, 10:26 AM

many thanks in advance.

there are lists of clinics in the MOH websites for HIV tests/ X ray...i went to Raffles medical..cost me about 30 plus to do x-ray/ blood test...

Guess u can bring her in/out Singapore..once she is issue a LTSVP of >6mths...but if the country she visiting needs visa..u might need to apply...

fdcivic
21-03-2007, 08:46 AM
there are lists of clinics in the MOH websites for HIV tests/ X ray...i went to Raffles medical..cost me about 30 plus to do x-ray/ blood test...

Guess u can bring her in/out Singapore..once she is issue a LTSVP of >6mths...but if the country she visiting needs visa..u might need to apply...

"but if the country she visiting needs visa..u might need to apply..."

does that apply to our neighbour countyr? Malaysia?

a PRC on student visa in SG and visit malaysia without visa? thanks

PuTonRen
21-03-2007, 09:35 AM
"but if the country she visiting needs visa..u might need to apply..."

does that apply to our neighbour countyr? Malaysia?

a PRC on student visa in SG and visit malaysia without visa? thanks

PRC on student Visa in SG, when visiting Malaysia, he/she would have to apply for VISA

Regards

PTR

chongboy
21-03-2007, 04:09 PM
Hi Bros,

Anyone knows whether any PRC who got banned from entry to Sillypore is able get a visa to enter Sillypore for either ROM or studies by appealing before the banned period? How long does ICA takes to approve?

fdcivic
22-03-2007, 08:39 AM
PRC on student Visa in SG, when visiting Malaysia, he/she would have to apply for VISA

Regards

PTR

tks. Any bro can advise on how can the visa application go about?

tks

mebirdie
22-03-2007, 09:01 AM
tks. Any bro can advise on how can the visa application go about?

tks

It took about 3 days to apply a visa. Only for single entry only
You can apply either through tour agency ($30-$40) or malaysian embassy $12-15. I cannot really remember the amount.

fdcivic
22-03-2007, 09:24 AM
It took about 3 days to apply a visa. Only for single entry only
You can apply either through tour agency ($30-$40) or malaysian embassy $12-15. I cannot really remember the amount.

tks. great help.

at least got some clue to start off with. tks

mahalosux
22-03-2007, 10:37 AM
tks. great help.

at least got some clue to start off with. tks

some tour agency at People's park complex/ center got provide such service...to play safe..better go to those tour agency with core biz dealing in tours to malaysia..such as Gunung Raya, Grass Land, etc...need photos...and passport during submission....

fdcivic
23-03-2007, 08:20 AM
some tour agency at People's park complex/ center got provide such service...to play safe..better go to those tour agency with core biz dealing in tours to malaysia..such as Gunung Raya, Grass Land, etc...need photos...and passport during submission....

thanks! great help again.

paramax
20-04-2007, 04:50 PM
Bro,

Recently post at another thread for the same problem, however after viewing this thread, I feel I might be able to get more help here.

I had a friend who is here for a year on Student Pass, study in some language school. Just recently she had to renew her visa, and her application was rejected. She can't really figure out what the officer from ICA is telling her, as her English is bad. All she can understand is that she was not able to renew her visa, and had to leave the country in a month time.

Any bro know why actually is the main reason behind it? Is it because she is here for a year and her English is still so bad that she can't communicate with simple English? Is there any way to help to solve her problem now?

Please adivse.

Thank in advance!

mugen_76
22-04-2007, 06:33 AM
Bro,

Any bro know why actually is the main reason behind it? Is it because she is here for a year and her English is still so bad that she can't communicate with simple English? Is there any way to help to solve her problem now?

Please adivse.

Thank in advance!

Yo bro paramax,

Normally students who cant renew their student pass is due to certain reasons as stated. not able to master english well is not the reason.

1. bad attendence (meaning attendance in school is less then 75%)
normally this can be solve if students are able to produce mc or reasons in writing..etc

2. lower standard of courses when renewing student pass. (meaning if student is studying for intermediate english or degree courses, when renewing student pass, the course must be higher or next level, such as intermediate going to advance.. but not intermediate renewing to basic course)

3. School reputation reason (meaning the school might be blacklist by ICA as most of the gals caught working in vice is holding that particular school student pass)

Actually you can get the school she study in to write an appeal letter or recommendation letter (school letter are very powerful) for her or another alternative is to switch to another private school with SQC or better reputation in the industry.

hope the above information helps.

if need help or more information can pm me..

cheers

mugen_76

beachboii
05-05-2007, 08:14 PM
If a Prc is pregnant during her stay in singapore during the 2 month...can she extend her visa till the birth of the kid?

Reason is- want the kid to be singaporean.

candox69
13-05-2007, 05:50 PM
Hi brb, is there any ages limit for the PRC gals to apply for a student visa.

thanks in advances

Rof|maoxz
13-05-2007, 09:14 PM
Hi brb, is there any ages limit for the PRC gals to apply for a student visa.

thanks in advances

If you are talking about Foreign System Schools student pass application, then best is below 30 years of age.

insomia
14-06-2007, 04:32 PM
that is not true. actually there are a few schools that i am handling do accept students of the age of 30 plus. so it is not a criteria of age for the foreigners to study in singapore.

in the market, there are alot of people who claimed to do the application. some might even go to the extend of making a big sum of money from the gal. but in the end cant apply anything for the gal and ran away. this is very bad of them.

many of these agents do not have good contacts. i recently apply for 3 foreigners for the diploma in tourism and hotel management. i only charge them admin fees of 450 sing per head. and application approved and their age is 33 years old. and of course they meet the criteria and also they speak fluent english as their first choice language. also they have some certificate that qualified.

this is only for sharing. no hard feelings. cheers

If you are talking about Foreign System Schools student pass application, then best is below 30 years of age.

Rof|maoxz
14-06-2007, 04:52 PM
This is only for sharing. no hard feelings. cheers

Originally Posted by Rof|maoxz

Thanks for sharing..... I'm not saying all those who > 30yo will be rejected. This is based on my findings.... maybe you can advise us what's the success hit rate that you have handled before for those > 30yo who wish to come here to study.

You may say that ICA treat all applications fairly..... but.... it's still "keep your fingers cross" mentality at work. What you have mentioned so far, your above cases are relatively easy to apply for. :cool:

sunnyfeng
05-07-2007, 11:05 AM
Hi bros,

Need a bit help here. I intend to apply PR for my PRC wife who is already into her third term of LTSVP, 6 months.

I am puzzled as to where to get the official translations done. How does it look like? Does the company need to have any special requirements? Or I can get it done with my computer?

hehehe, so sorry for asking such stupid questions.