PDA

View Full Version : PRC FL Ah Li FR

bhoven
22-04-2005, 12:12 AM
Had an enjoyable tryst with this PRC FL this afternoon. Would consider it one of my best sessions ( one hour in total ) and am posting to alert those brudders interested in value budget bonks though usual caveat OMMIAMP applies.

Be warned that she's is no SYT ( 28 and mother of a 8 year old daughther )but you wouldn't know from her petite but well proportioned figure. Long hair, very fair and smooth complexion with average GND looks and little make-up on ( she managed to get a month's SVP ) but a chilly padi when it comes to love-making. Actively responsive with sexy moans and thrusts and seems to really enjoy sex which makes you high! Allows frenching and has gentle feminine manners - bathes you like her baby, help you undress b4 and dress up after the action, offers to comb your ruffled hair etc. Uncalculating where time is concerned and will not rush you. Willing also to try acrobatic positions if you so wish. In summary:

Looks: 6 but 9 if figure is taken into account
Services : Bath, BL,BJ,FJ and post action massage to relieve your overworked
thigh muscles. Overall GFE.
Damage : $60 without room
RTF : Thats for sure...

lao_teeko
22-04-2005, 12:21 AM
hi bro..thanks for the FR.

how big are her boobs? im a boobie lover lah...sorry..

coolsin
22-04-2005, 12:23 AM
Had an enjoyable tryst with this PRC FL this afternoon. Would consider it one of my best sessions ( one hour in total ) and am posting to alert those brudders interested in value budget bonks though usual caveat OMMIAMP applies.

Be warned that she's is no SYT ( 28 and mother of a 8 year old daughther )but you wouldn't know from her petite but well proportioned figure. Long hair, very fair and smooth complexion with average GND looks and little make-up on ( she managed to get a month's SVP ) but a chilly padi when it comes to love-making. Actively responsive with sexy moans and thrusts and seems to really enjoy sex which makes you high! Allows frenching and has gentle feminine manners - bathes you like her baby, help you undress b4 and dress up after the action, offers to comb your ruffled hair etc. Uncalculating where time is concerned and will not rush you. Willing also to try acrobatic positions if you so wish. In summary:

Mind share with me the contact number ?! :)

DaYingMo
22-04-2005, 12:56 AM
Hi brother, your pm box is full. please pm me her contact. Thanks! :)

cumonme
22-04-2005, 01:05 AM
Bro bhoven ... care to share with me this PRC FL's contact number? thank you very much

Ah Neo
22-04-2005, 01:09 AM
can pass me the contact to PRC Ah Li?

popiah
22-04-2005, 01:12 AM
hi bro

popiah in the Qqqqqq leh....care to share......

signoff
FL Popiah

ohyah222
22-04-2005, 02:00 AM
bro can share PRC FL Ah Li contact with me?

vandom66
22-04-2005, 07:49 AM
Too good until I can't resist..I aslo want leh but your pm box is full. look like at least 100 of us can't squeeze into your pm box :p

jacky chan
22-04-2005, 09:37 AM
your mailbox is full, can pm me the contact? :D

Castrol
22-04-2005, 10:18 AM

bro bhoven... is she Busty, Custy, or Dusty? have bbbj? :D

gonggong18
22-04-2005, 10:20 AM
Wa! must queue and wait based on response and the full pm :p

ihateu3
22-04-2005, 10:28 AM
HILO BHOVEN care to share her contact with me? thanks.

CoolAlvin
22-04-2005, 10:32 AM
Sound like a deal that has to be try. Tried msging u but ur mail quota is full. Would u mind sharing ur lobang with me?

:cool:

bhoven
22-04-2005, 02:57 PM

Me no booby expert but my guess is dat its 33 or 34 B. However they are well formed, symmetrical and firm. Nice to touch and seems natural. When lying down, still perky and does not dissolve into the chest as with some!

Dat ok or not brudder?

bhoven
22-04-2005, 03:01 PM
Sound like a deal that has to be try. Tried msging u but ur mail quota is full. Would u mind sharing ur lobang with me?

:cool:

Sorry brudder coolalvin
Didn't expect such a quick n good response
Have pmed u her contact
To other brudders who have pmed me just to let u know as will be screening b4 responding as per brudder's practice here to ensure no fowl play
Therefore regret may not reply to all requests 4 contact
Hope dat those affected understand..

bhoven
22-04-2005, 03:08 PM
Too good until I can't resist..I aslo want leh but your pm box is full. look like at least 100 of us can't squeeze into your pm box :p

so solly brudder vandom n others

just cleared my pm box..didn't expect such a quick response as posted late at nite...anywey hv pmed u her contact

bhoven
22-04-2005, 03:26 PM
hi bro

popiah in the Qqqqqq leh....care to share......

signoff
FL Popiah

Of course brudder popiah..how to leave u out?
like dat cannot get your famous popiah vouchers !

bhoven
22-04-2005, 03:55 PM
bro bhoven... is she Busty, Custy, or Dusty? have bbbj? :D

She is not busty as la Karen but i found her well proportioned...she is petite about 155m. Will do bbbj if u so wish. Not sure what u mean by custy or dusty?

popiah
24-04-2005, 11:17 AM
hi bro

its has been so many days.....still no other field report yet.....

maybe i will be the next to file the field report on teaching her how to "PAO" popiah.

signoff
FL Popiah

poolhot.
24-04-2005, 01:52 PM
hi bro

its has been so many days.....still no other field report yet.....

maybe i will be the next to file the field report on teaching her how to "PAO" popiah.

signoff
FL Popiah

Popiah & chilli padi dun go well together.. Should be more like poolhot & chilli padi.. keke

Sign in
poolhot

ihateu3
24-04-2005, 03:22 PM
hello bhoven? can i have her contact?

degauss
28-04-2005, 03:19 PM
thanks, bhoven. appreciate your contact.

samgoh
28-04-2005, 06:15 PM
Bros, mei in the Q also.. pls PM me
Tks man

bhoven
01-05-2005, 03:51 PM
Popiah & chilli padi dun go well together.. Should be more like poolhot & chilli padi.. keke

Sign in
poolhot

Had another great session with her this pm. It would be helpful if those brudders whom i have pmed and have met up with Ah Li can post their FRs. Otherwise this thread will die a natural death as newer surfers will think that
she does not exist, or that i have been too generous with my comments on her services...

popiah
01-05-2005, 08:49 PM
hi all

just came from dinner and would like to thank bro.bhoven for his contact which was given to me 1-2 weeks ago.

PRC FL Ah Li FR

1610 hrs
called her and was told that she is now available and having a coffee break at Lor 2X and told her will be arriving ard 1630 hrs. Me popiah quickly hasten my leg and heart to my "SUPER TANKER" and drove to the battlefield.

1632 hrs
Reached Lor 2X and called her, she told me she is rushing from lor 1X to Lor 2X to meet me...just now 2X and now 1X ???? anyway not a BIG Deal and just wait inside my "SUPER TANKER" listening to music.....TIME FILES.....

1645 hrs
A Sexy lady in black lacy short sleeve shirt and jean passed by my "TANKER" holding a handphone, me has a glare at her....WOW....SUPERB FIGURE....SUPERB WAISTLINE........

SUDDENLY, my handphone ringing......me thinking is it the lady in black passed by my "TANKER", then i realised that its HER lah......me thinking "HOR SEH LEH"........ :D

She onboard my tanker and another scanning by KING OF POPIAH.......
ONCE AGAIN.....SUPERB FIGURE.......NO HORSE RUN..........we TCSS and drove to Lor 15 for a short transit at 81. (S$10 per hour). Chatable and easy going gal.

1655 hrs
Reached hotel and paid and open the door....inside the room

ACTION BEGIN...
She helped me to undress my popiah's skin (top and bottom), EXCELLENCT SERVICE....she undressed herself......

I said "WHY SO FAST"

she replied "you booked 1 hr only"

I said "if not enough, I extend lah"

She replied "OK, slowly loh" ....she really start to slow motion....GOOD ATTITUDE.

1700 hrs
Both of us ended in the shower.....she did a 200% THROUGHLY CLEANUP for me...from body to leg....front to back....i think this cleanup took 5 minutes...

1705 hrs
Both of us landed on the bed.....she really a good waistline...she started by my side and catbath my nipples......GOOD LICKING...slurp.....slurp.......she slowing proceed to the south to attack my 'RED HOT CANNON'. she said "SO BIG, my mouth too small for it in a jovial mood"...she really enjoyed sucking my cannon.....licking ...........slurp......sssss.sssSssisisiisisisis... ...while she is licking i use my finger with my sliva to tickle her BIG nipples....she reacted by a sudden jet.

I got to salute her for BBBJ for almost ~>10 minutes....before i could unload i ask her to perform 6969696969696969669..me licking her XXXXXx and she really reacted WELL....moaning louder and louder with alot of body movement.....SHE seemed more ENJOY than me......i fingered her also with my index finger.....she moaned even louder.....like watching a blue film..

1717 hrs
I requested her to do the FJ or else me will unload very fast....she jumped on top of me.....she started to pumping up and down....i see her face expression like "IN AGONY" kkekekekekek. She working very HARD VERY HARD .....PUMPING PUMPING PUMPING ....with some technique of forward and backward....me squeeze her boobss......aaaa abit fake lah...but damn BIG leh...

1721 hrs
She flipped her over and do a missionary with her.......as i slowly stroking in and out....my HIGH TIDE is over......"TUSUNAMI" is coming.....me quickly fench with her......with tongue fighting.............finally unloaded.......

ONE WORD TO DESCRIBE ............"SHIOK" ...........

1725 hrs
She took the tissue and do a cleanup of my CANNON and asked me to flip over.....she doing a BODY MASSAGE....wow...extra service .......

She really good at massage........my back......i shouted for HELP...TOO PAINFUL...i asked her not to hard lah....she then applied less strength....this massage lasted for 10 mins. Me asked her to stop or else me will be penalise for another S$10.

1736 hrs
Shower once again, EXCELLENT cleanup again and dressed up.

1745 hrs
Me paid her in the room, inside the lift she hugged me from the back and asked me to RTF to her....I answered her " WHY NOT" .....and left the hotel with her.

POPIAH ANALYSIS REPORT
Name : Ah Li
Height : 160 cm
look : 6/10 (to me ok lah)
boob : big lah...abit of enhancement inside.
Body : SUPER WHITE AND SMOOTH 9/10
waistline : SUPERB...NO HORSE RUN...9/10
attitude : 9/10
BBBJ : 7/10 (long duration - she really enjoyed)
FJ : 8/10
Damage : S$60 + S$10 room + S$0 (popiah condom) = S$70 + small tip

I will be posting her picture in a short while with her approval.

FOR THE CONTACT......PLEASE GET IT FROM THE THREADSTARTER.....BRO BHOVEN.

walabis
01-05-2005, 08:57 PM
hi allFOR THE CONTACT......PLEASE GET IT FROM THE THREADSTARTER.....BRO BHOVEN.

Good FR bro, I called her few days ago and she said she got booking liao but can intro her "sister" to me. I met her at L2xA coffee shop.She put on a black blouse and mini green skirt and blacK stocking,very sexy. Her look ok lah but a bit more like early 30s but her so call sister CMI lah. :o

popiah
01-05-2005, 09:22 PM
hi all
I will be posting her picture in a short while with her approval.

http://img71.echo.cx/img71/1662/image000279bp.jpg

http://img126.echo.cx/img126/6756/image000264yh.jpg

FOR THE CONTACT......PLEASE GET IT FROM THE THREADSTARTER.....BRO BHOVEN

Magpies
02-05-2005, 01:49 AM
uhm..bro popiah...the 2 pics is ah li ah?sori for if it is a stoopid qn...keke..

popiah
02-05-2005, 11:15 AM
uhm..bro popiah...the 2 pics is ah li ah?sori for if it is a stoopid qn...keke..

hi magpies

yeah....that Ah Li lah, does she looks like "KING OF POPIAH" ?? :D

signoff
king of popiah

Magpies
02-05-2005, 12:00 PM
u mean 'Queen of Popiah' isit?hahaha... :D

LeDivorcee
02-05-2005, 01:33 PM
Bro bhoven,

Tried to PM you but failed. Please clear your mailbox, as I am interested in your contact.

bhoven
02-05-2005, 03:04 PM
Bro bhoven,

Tried to PM you but failed. Please clear your mailbox, as I am interested in your contact.

Check you PM box brudder
Enjoy...

Magpies
02-05-2005, 08:18 PM
thnks to bhoven for the contact...had a session wif her tis afternoon...one 1st glance..the looks is nothing much...bt the boobs are big for her size...here is the FR:
Drove to Eunos to fetch her and went to a nearby hotel for the bonk...once inside, we french and it is after washing up later tat i found out tat i forgot to buy condom..went to nearby 7-11 to buy a pack and went bk...and then action starts...she is a patient lady...we french sme more and i service her 1st...kissing her and giving her oral...and in the process squeeze her boobs and it felt slightly hard..hmm...muz have been for a boob jobby b4..anyway, her skin is smooth and wif the price...who can complain?haha...and after tat...it is her turn to service me...slurping me away esp on my didi..can see tat she is enjoying herself...after tat action starts...nothing to shout about...fr missionary, to horse-riding, to doggy and carry her up and bonk and bk to missionary where i finally unloaded....she cum 2 times already...after tat she gave me a whole body massage and 2nd action starts and i bonk her again...after tat..by then..2 hrs is almost up and we left together...
Looks: 5-10
Body: 7-10
BBBJ: 6/10
FJ: 8/10
Massage: 9.5/10 (she is gd)
Damage: $50 + Rm $30 (EX)....she say she liked me alot and best session she ever had cos im gd in bed...keke...so she say gif any amt im comfortable wif...cheers... :D

bhoven
02-05-2005, 09:23 PM
..can see tat she is enjoying herself...after tat action starts...
Damage: $50 + Rm $30 (EX)....she say she liked me alot and best session she ever had cos im gd in bed...keke...so she say gif any amt im comfortable wif...cheers... :D

Whoa brudder u must start a school so that we can learn the kama sutras from the master....just joking !

Magpies
02-05-2005, 09:39 PM
haha..no la..maybe we have chemistry ba...and can chat lor....hee...

bhoven
05-05-2005, 07:29 AM
haha..no la..maybe we have chemistry ba...and can chat lor....hee...

And I thot that only I had chemistry with her ( see below )....Keke...
Well done brudder!

http://img15.echo.cx/img15/2919/std729le.th.jpg (http://img15.echo.cx/my.php?image=std729le.jpg)

beck8
05-05-2005, 07:50 AM
hi all

just came from dinner and would like to thank bro.bhoven for his contact which was given to me 1-2 weeks ago.

PRC FL Ah Li FR

Hi bro popiah,

Thanks for the juicy FR, as always. Salute!

Thanks for bro bhoven as well.

bhoven
05-05-2005, 08:46 AM
Hi bro popiah,

Thanks for the juicy FR, as always. Salute!

Thanks for bro bhoven as well.

My pleasure, brudder beck8..
You a beer fan too uh?

nOoNe
05-05-2005, 08:25 PM

hi bro bhoven... i wld hope to try tis fl aft seeing ur nice fr... hope tat u cld share with me her contact... PM me pls... thanx...

bhoven
07-05-2005, 01:59 PM
hi bro bhoven... i wld hope to try tis fl aft seeing ur nice fr... hope tat u cld share with me her contact... PM me pls... thanx...

Pl see your PM box....
enjoy

nOoNe
07-05-2005, 08:46 PM
Pl see your PM box....
enjoy

Thanx bro... i've received ur PM already... i'll post my fr as soon as i bonk her... thanx again...

makop
08-05-2005, 09:49 PM
Arranged to meet her at at the hotel near where she staying. After checking into the room, waited for around 10 mins and ding-dong, she came. Peep through the peephole, thinking that she's not that bad looking consider her age.

Once she came in, we hugged like long lost lover and french each other for a few minutes before settling down. Her boobs was quite well maintain though she has already given birth before but could feel some hardness so not sure if it's real anot. But still, they look good to be sucked on and i was wishing there could be milk inside.

After some rubbing here and there, we proceed to the toilet where we bath together and she gave me a good bbbj there almost wanted to ask her if i could cim but didn't as to respect her. By now, my bro was so hard that we move on to the bed immediately and i gave her a good tongue lashing making her moan in extasy and ask her to cap me and mount me.

While she rode me, i grabbed her boobs and start tuning the radio and after 5 minutes of humping, we changed to doggie then followed by missionary and standing doggie where i finally exploded into her and still keeping my bro inside her pussy for a few minutes before sliding it out.

Considering that we still have 50 minutes left before checking out, we went for a quick clean up and rest a while on the bed where she started to get horny again and start rubbing my bro. In appreaciation of what she's doing, i also started digging her warm and wet pussy.

When i sense that my bro is getting harder, i asked her to give me a good bbbj and cap me and soon we are again back into action with her sitting on my lap which makes her pussy feels pretty tight and after going through serveral position, there goes my 2nd round out. Not to mention the free massage that she provided it feels good and makes you relax before the 2nd started.

Look:6.5
figure:34c?26 35
bbbj:7
fj:7.5
rtf:yes if i'm low on Vit m

popiah
08-05-2005, 09:52 PM
Arranged to meet her at at the hotel near where she staying. After checking into the room, waited for around 10 mins and ding-dong, she came. Peep through the peephole, thinking that she's not that bad looking consider her age.

hi makop

simple and nice Field Report.....

WELL DONE.....going for two rounds ?? how much u pay her ?

signoff
FL Popiah

makop
08-05-2005, 09:58 PM
Damage is $60+tips

bhoven
09-05-2005, 12:17 AM
she's not that bad looking consider her age.
After some rubbing here and there, we proceed to the toilet where we bath together and she gave me a good bbbj there almost wanted to ask her if i could cim but didn't as to respect her.

i asked her to give me a good bbbj and cap me and soon we are again back into action with her sitting on my lap which makes her pussy feels pretty tight and after going through serveral position, there goes my 2nd round out. Not to mention the free massage that she provided it feels good and makes you relax before the 2nd started.

Nice FR brudder n glad dat u enjoyed your session.
Btw tks for upping me...sadly not everyone who got the contact from me did this...

ah tong
09-05-2005, 12:34 AM
Nice FR brudder n glad dat u enjoyed your session.
Btw tks for upping me...sadly not everyone who got the contact from me did this...
hi bro,
Though i didn't ve the no from u as she is not my type.
Will up u later if i ve not (today quota reached liao, boss said can't up anymore)...good work, keep it up

bhoven
09-05-2005, 09:05 AM
hi bro,
Will up u later if i ve not (today quota reached liao, boss said can't up anymore)...good work, keep it up

Thanks very much brudder Ah Tong!

Must respect respect u man! .....u go to sleep so late yet can get up so early to do 5bx at ECP... how do u do it? Must share leh...

Brudder popiah don't u think he deserves to be the perfect endorsement for your popiah? Must compensate him appropriately for dis lah...

ah tong
09-05-2005, 09:19 AM
Thanks very much ......
Hi bro..dun say like tt lar..me just a simple oldman.., cant sleep well n get use to up early..(both myself n bro..at times..hahaha). U will be at this stage soon...or may be much later if you are young.
Btw, bro popiah is a good bro..tt can share share type n hope to meet him for kopi soon.

bhoven
09-05-2005, 09:21 AM
hi bro,

Very apologies brudder Ah Tong
U already upped me leh ( just checked )
a thousand tks once again

Good brudders like u r hard to find
Take care!

subaruuu
10-05-2005, 11:54 AM
Had a session with Ms Li during the weekend and I must thank Bhoven for the contact.

Called her and ask if she can do massage and her reply was I should be satisfied if not too choosy.

Time arrange and went to pick her up at her place and tried to proceed elsewhere than the "red" area. Hell, tried a few and all were full. Guess it was due to the rain.

Finally, no choice and return to JC and easily got room.

Upon entering, she started undressing and followed by myself and the shower was quite standard but she seems to prefer to wash up for you. Wow !

Went to rest in bed and she started to let her finger do the walking. Not bad lah, compared to some of the TN, for about 45 mins and she ask what's next ?

Took the opportunity to TCSS at little bit and my hand started to move and obeserve than she is getting aroused.

Again, ask if I prefer hot water and I say yes and the rest is pleasure.

After nearing our 2 hr session, I realised she is rather simple and she also tell me she may work in TN if the arrangement is finalised.

All I can say is that she is very accomdating and no rush and that is exactly what I like about her.

walabis
11-05-2005, 08:29 PM
Another disappointment again..Calle Ah Li in the morning asked whether she is free for me today.She said she at airport changing seat for tomorrow flight as she going back tomorrow. She asked me to call an hour later.....An hour later called again she said she at Chinatown shopping asked me to call her again..Boring sian half and can't wait any longer ended my sexion in GL cat $40 instead :(

popiah
11-05-2005, 09:28 PM
Another disappointment again..Calle Ah Li in the morning asked whether she is free for me today.She said she at airport changing seat for tomorrow flight as she going back tomorrow. She asked me to call an hour later.....An hour later called again she said she at Chinatown shopping asked me to call her again..Boring sian half and can't wait any longer ended my sexion in GL cat $40 instead :(

hi all (FOR INFO)

Received a SMS from her this morning....she going back tomorrow and will be back again.

signoff
FL Popiah

bhoven
11-05-2005, 11:37 PM
hi all (FOR INFO)

Received a SMS from her this morning....she going back tomorrow and will be back again.

signoff
FL Popiah

Yes, she did not succeed in getting an extension of her visa. Understand that it is getting more difficult nowadays. Lets hope that she will be able to come back in a month's time as she expects. If not lets thank her for helping us get destressed in such an enjoyable way (she is probably the most chin chai PRC FL I have come across) and lets wish her all the best when she returns to her hometown in Jiangsi and her eight year old daughther who must be missing her badly....

popiah
11-05-2005, 11:47 PM
Yes, she did not succeed in getting an extension of her visa. Understand that it is getting more difficult nowadays. Lets hope that she will be able to come back in a month's time as she expects. If not lets thank her for helping us get destressed in such an enjoyable way (she is probably the most chin chai PRC FL I have come across) and lets wish her all the best when she returns to her hometown in Jiangsi and her eight year old daughther who must be missing her badly....

hi bro bhoven

anyway thanks for your GOOD LOBANG....and forgotten to upz you last time therefore now upz you my TWO POWERFUL POPIAH POINTS.

signoff
powerful popiah

bhoven
12-05-2005, 09:06 AM
hi bro bhoven

anyway thanks for your GOOD LOBANG....and forgotten to upz you last time therefore now upz you my TWO POWERFUL POPIAH POINTS.

signoff
powerful popiah

Brudder Popiah

You are most kind and a real gentleman ( this also according to Ah Li ) ..

She has promised to keep in touch with me, so if and when you want to branch out your popiah business to Jiangsi do let me know lah !

superoy
12-05-2005, 12:52 PM
Hi,
My turn to write now...keke. well feeling horny so called up ah li, arrange and booked a hotel n stuff everything sop until she came knocking the door…walked in a somewhat milf. Told me to go shower first and she will join me later…so I walked into the bathrm, and start to shower slowly keke…then she came in with the boiler, I tot wtf, so she filled the boiler and went to boil the water b4 coming in again to shower me...sop still

After the shower, we ended up in bed and she started her work…cb n everything, feels like bf/gf like tat, touched her breasts, sigh this is one thing I sort of got disappointed, cos she had done a boobjob and those titts felt hard….but then since she is accommodating I tot wtf la…

Proceed on to give me bbbj, not fantastic but aiyah ok la until she poured the boiled water into the cup….haha now I know y she boiled water in the 1st place already…shes giving me the “hot-tea” treatment…nice….

Then my phone rang, I ignored…enjoyed somemore hot-tea, and then my hp rang again, this time I stopped her and answered the call, alamak office called, told me to go bac office soon, I was like gnn…went bac to the action with things on my mind, I totally lost it…but wtf shes naked n shit lying on the bed leh…

Capped on and started the action, pumped her in missionary and unloaded, sigh i was doin it just becos im doin it…if u guys know wat I mean…but I took time to lie some more on the bed, she hugged me and lie close to me like a gf and asked me if I wanted some massage, I tot well of cos, so she turned me over and started to give me some massage, not too bad I tot, but then again I decided to stop her after some time, said I needa go already, she was like I not yet finished leh, but I couldn’t stay much longer, so I said sorry and went to shower, came out and she got in to shower too…when she came out I paid her and left…so sad

Later on she messaged me telling me she got not enuff time to get to know me more n enjoy the whole session n stuff, n I was like wtf? Lol really like gf feeling sial…n I have got only one song for her, to those guys who know this song, “guang dao zhi lian” hahaahaa

Overall, although time was so damn short for me with her, it was still a very good one…

cheers

bhoven
13-05-2005, 06:37 PM
Hi,
My turn to write now...keke. well feeling horny so called up ah li, arrange and booked a hotel n stuff

Later on she messaged me telling me she got not enuff time to get to know me more n enjoy the whole session n stuff, n I was like wtf? Lol really like gf feeling sial…n I have got only one song for her, to those guys who know this song, “guang dao zhi lian” hahaahaa

Overall, although time was so damn short for me with her, it was still a very good one…

cheers

Hi brudder happy that you were amongst the last of the mohicans...

Had a call from her this am from Shenzen. She will take the train back to her hometown tom. Wants to thank all brudders 4 their support and kindness. She will take a month's rest during which she will try and upgrade her an mo skills so that us brudders can have even better destressing sessions on her return.

Will keep all updated at the appropriate time...

bhoven
14-05-2005, 03:05 PM
Hi brudder happy that you were amongst the last of the mohicans...

Had a call from her this am from Shenzen. She will take the train back to her hometown tom. Wants to thank all brudders 4 their support and kindness. She will take a month's rest during which she will try and upgrade her an mo skills so that us brudders can have even better destressing sessions on her return.

Will keep all updated at the appropriate time...

Tks brudder Sxxxxxx for upping me
Will reciprocate when able

Btw, Ah Li told me she found you a real gentleman and that she too had a great session..
Keke.. maybe us sillypore men can stand up tall ( and erect) cf to Chinamen/other FT when it comes to love-making!

nOoNe
21-05-2005, 12:17 AM
1st have to thank bro Bhoven for Ah Li's contact... Then have to say sorry for the late posting of FR, coz my comp was down for 1wk plus...

ok... i book her on the 9/5 midnite, which is 10/5 already... happily when to book my rm at H81 at GL lor 6 or 8(i think... a bit forgot liao...). when i got into my rm, i gave her a call... KKN, then she told me tat she tot i not coming liao, then she took another session with another bro(sorry didn't mean to scold whichever bro who was doing her)... She told me tat i'll have to wait for her for abt 1 hr, then i got no choice, LL have to wait lor, if not tonite nv get my little bro to work, sure cannot slp one...

waited for abt 1 hr, then she finally arrived... 1st look at her was like, quite old... but i saw her breast, then i dun care liao... quite big... But i also dun care liao la... juz carry on n see how lor... since lots of bro say her service is gd...

b4 we went in to bath, she took the kettle n go boil water... then in my mind i was thinking, WOH... sure got hot water treatment liao... shiok... then she bath for me... was quite nice la... but also quite SOP...

Finish bathing, then i lie on the bed to wait for her to finish her's... when she came out, she made some coffee 1st for the both of us, then she lie down beside me... We started to fench... was quite turn off by the smell of her mouth... Tat's y i didn't kiss her for too long... then push her to service me...

then she started to catbath me... i roam her at the same time & was turn off again when i touch her breast... very hard... it's really like fake one... SIANZ...

Then she carry on for her bbbj with warm water... aft awhile, cap me n stared the action... she ride on me at 1st, then missionary, then doggy n i cum... i lay on the bed, the we TCSS for awhile, then she offered to massage for me... then i let her massage... her massage was quite nice...

Abt 15 or 20 min later, she ask if i wanna continue, then i was thinking, although i was quite turn off by her already, i still pay for it... so wtf juz do it man... she cap me, then ride on me..

aft sometime, still cannot cum, coz really no mood liao... then i ask her to do hj... still cannot cum... :( Then see the time, almost 3hrs in the rm already(but 1hr+ was waiting for her), then i say, forget it, let go bath n f off... We went to bath, n she bath for me again... while bathing, i was thinking, dun waste my shot, so ask her to try to hj for me again... finally cum aft so many tries...

Aft tat, we dress, then went to check out, went to my car, paid her n drove her to her place n bye bye....

looks: 4/10(really not my type)
figure: 5.5/10(when she undress, bros, i think u'll agree even if i give lower. esp when u touch her tits, even turn off. coz it's really hard on the inner part of it)
hj: 6/10(too SOP as she juz hold it n stroke it up n down only)
bbbj: 7.5/10
fj: 6.5/10(as i like gal riding me deep inside them, but when she's riding me, she doesn't seems to be able to let me dick deep into her...)
damage: 50(as she was late, she said she wanna pay for the rm, but i juz deduct 10 fr it. if not, it'll be 60)+30(rm)
rtf: I dun think so...

NOTE: I'm not saying tat she's not gd... but it's juz my personal views... different view on sex.
Although i dun really enjoy tis bonk, i still wanna thank bro Bhoven for giving me her contact. THNKS Bro... :cool:

btw sorry for the long FR...

spider_j
21-05-2005, 01:19 AM
1st have to thank bro Bhoven for Ah Li's contact... Then have to say sorry for the late posting of FR, coz my comp was down for 1wk plus...

ok... i book her on the 9/5 midnite, which is 10/5 already... happily when to book my rm at H81 at GL 8(i think... a bit forgot liao...). when i got into my rm, i gave her a call... KKN, then she told me tat she tot i not coming liao, then she took another session with another bro(sorry didn't mean to scold whichever bro who was doing her)... She told me tat i'll have to wait for her for abt 1 hr, then i got no choice, LL have to wait lor, if not tonite nv get my little bro to work, sure cannot slp one...

NOTE: I'm not saying tat she's not gd... but it's juz my personal views... different view on sex.
Although i dun really enjoy tis bonk, i still wanna thank bro Bhoven for giving me her contact. THNKS Bro... :cool:

So it's YOU!

I had the session before you did and was interrupted during my session because you kept calling her! Minimum 2 or 3 times!

I did book with her for 11pm. And I was not late. Her service to me v good! Why you say she no good? I agree she is no SYT but looks and service are very acceptable at her rate! I prefer her over those who have looks but just lie there and let you fuck! NO service at all kind!

To be fair to her, she was late but it was NOT her fault. We started around 1115pm or so and her service is the slow and good kind. I think you called her around 1130pm or so. She was trying to hurry liao but we spent about 30 mins plus max 40 all in, then she had to go liao!

I offerred to drive her to her next appt after the session but kept getting lost since Lor 8 can only go in from Gillemard Road side. NBCCB I kept turning and turning and only got there around 12 plus and she RAN out of the door the moment I reach the H81! How's that for attitude???

I didnt post a FR cuz I can't add on to what bros here have said on her service. I do a short one lah...

Looks: 6/10 (if younger she would probably been 7.5 or 8)
Body: 7/10 (fake boobies I think)
BJ: 8/10 (Attitude is SUPER!)
FJ: 8/10 (Quite passionate with me, could feel her get wetter even with cap on)
Overall: 9/10 (Total cost was only $78 leh! This kinda service how to get???)
:D

nOoNe
21-05-2005, 07:19 PM
So it's YOU!

I had the session before you did and was interrupted during my session because you kept calling her! Minimum 2 or 3 times!

I did book with her for 11pm. And I was not late. Her service to me v good! Why you say she no good? I agree she is no SYT but looks and service are very acceptable at her rate! I prefer her over those who have looks but just lie there and let you fuck! NO service at all kind!

To be fair to her, she was late but it was NOT her fault. We started around 1115pm or so and her service is the slow and good kind. I think you called her around 1130pm or so. She was trying to hurry liao but we spent about 30 mins plus max 40 all in, then she had to go liao!

I offerred to drive her to her next appt after the session but kept getting lost since Lor 8 can only go in from Gillemard Road side. NBCCB I kept turning and turning and only got there around 12 plus and she RAN out of the door the moment I reach the H81! How's that for attitude???

I didnt post a FR cuz I can't add on to what bros here have said on her service. I do a short one lah...

Sorry bro... i didn't mean to spoil ur sexxion with her... it's juz tat she promised me the day b4 to meet up, n i also call her on the day itself to confirm with her...

I didn't say tat her service no gd... like wat i said, it's juz tat i didn't get much of the turn on from her service... she did tried... but maybe i juz couldn't enjoy it... Hope u dun mind... Sorry again... But btw, her massage was quite nice... :D

bhoven
21-05-2005, 11:15 PM
Sorry bro... i didn't mean to spoil ur sexxion with her... it's juz tat she promised me the day b4 to meet up, n i also call her on the day itself to confirm with her...

I didn't say tat her service no gd... like wat i said, it's juz tat i didn't get much of the turn on from her service... she did tried... but maybe i juz couldn't enjoy it... Hope u dun mind... Sorry again... But btw, her massage was quite nice... :D

Well to each his own...

Most of us brudders appreciated her efforts... She is very obliging and polite. And her massage sure beats a lot of what is available at the TN joints!

I think based on your FR you certainly got a lot of value for your outlay... maybe your mood was affected by the wait.

spider_j
22-05-2005, 01:17 AM
I didn't say tat her service no gd...

Well bro, no need to be so apologetic lah. I not say some big time lao chiow also. Just trying to explain what happened. I really really liked her service and she is a very service-orientated person. If you are nice to her, she will receiprocate one.Maybe you are more into the SYT kinda looks, so dun find her that appealing.

Everybody's taste is different. I prefer good service and attitude over looks. Not say I will fuck any WL but as long as she looks pleasant, can liao! As for Ah Li, if she come back i CONFIRM wil RTF!!! :p

Magpies
22-05-2005, 01:48 PM
hi bhoven bro..tried to upz u liaoz...isit by adding u to buddy list, im upping u? :confused: ..paiseh for stoopid qn..keke..

popiah
22-05-2005, 02:31 PM
hi bhoven bro..tried to upz u liaoz...isit by adding u to buddy list, im upping u? :confused: ..paiseh for stoopid qn..keke..

hi mag

you dont even have a rep power how to ADD samster rep pt.

please read the below thread for newbies spermed by Thaivisitor

...dont be lazy....... read lah......read lah....

http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=21566

signoff
lazy popiah

popiah
22-05-2005, 02:35 PM
hi all,

please do not bring up this thread anymore...as PRC Ah Li was no longer in sg, dont keep bring up, wasting our time to read it....

UNLESS.......

PRC Ah Li is back in action....am i right to say that ? bro. bohven. :D

signoff
wasting popiah

bhoven
22-05-2005, 04:32 PM
hi all,

please do not bring up this thread anymore...as PRC Ah Li was no longer in sg, dont keep bring up, wasting our time to read it....

UNLESS.......

PRC Ah Li is back in action....am i right to say that ? bro. bohven. :D

signoff
wasting popiah

Generally rite brudder popiah...
but those brudders who bonked and didn't post FR should continue to fulfill their part of the obligation I think...
otherwise I will consider them just HP number collectors and will know how to respond to their future requests for contacts...( sigh )

BTW, brudder magpie tku for your thots..hope when u qualify, u will remember me..lol

Magpies
24-05-2005, 02:44 AM
BTW, brudder magpie tku for your thots..hope when u qualify, u will remember me..lol[/QUOTE]

No prob bro...:)...anyway, will post FR if i got other lobangs to share...cheers... :D

nOoNe
25-05-2005, 11:08 PM
Well to each his own...

Most of us brudders appreciated her efforts... She is very obliging and polite. And her massage sure beats a lot of what is available at the TN joints!

I think based on your FR you certainly got a lot of value for your outlay... maybe your mood was affected by the wait.

ya i believe so too... think next time i'll have to call even more times to the fl, so as to confirm the booking better... :D

nOoNe
25-05-2005, 11:12 PM
Well bro, no need to be so apologetic lah. I not say some big time lao chiow also. Just trying to explain what happened. I really really liked her service and she is a very service-orientated person. If you are nice to her, she will receiprocate one.Maybe you are more into the SYT kinda looks, so dun find her that appealing.

Everybody's taste is different. I prefer good service and attitude over looks. Not say I will fuck any WL but as long as she looks pleasant, can liao! As for Ah Li, if she come back i CONFIRM wil RTF!!! :p

I'm glad tat u enjoy ur bonk... i was also a little pei sey to disturb ur bonk also... :o

It's quite true tat i'm more into SYT kinda looks one... But at the same time, i also dun have much money to get those really pretty ones... coz it'll really cost me a bomb... So do u have any to intro bro?

jyly
05-07-2005, 10:11 PM
your pm box is full,i am interested mind passing me the contacts?

bhoven
28-10-2005, 10:33 PM

Hi Ah Li fans...she's back! Has put on a little weight and has dyed her hair. She has a new hp no as she lost the old sim card. Those who did not get to know her previously may want to see past FRs in this thread

bhoven
26-02-2006, 11:36 AM
Hi Ah Li fans...she's back! Has put on a little weight and has dyed her hair. She has a new hp no as she lost the old sim card. Those who did not get to know her previously may want to see past FRs in this thread

Just informed by Ah Li that she will be returning to PRC soon. However, she promised to be back in two or three months time. Will keep her supporters in the loop on her much awaited return.....