PDA

View Full Version : FL PRC -- For LEGS & PANTYHOSE Lovers

chip_shot
11-05-2005, 12:07 AM
Greetings to all ‘seasoned’ Samster. This is my ‘virgin’ post, though I had lost mine some 20yrs ago. I’d been a ‘religious’ follower of SB for a long period, but have to really apologized that I’d used most of my time “cheonging” (both locally & overseas, especially during my last 3 years working in USA), thus resulting this badly belated post.

Ok, so much of seat warming (I hope, I managed NOT to invite any ‘artillery’ & ‘mortar’). Let’s zoom into my FR.

Since the age of 16, I’d developed a fetish for gals in stockings & pantyhose (how I got into this is another long story with my maid then, and will share separately if Bros are interested).

This afternoon in my ‘sex-planade’, I bumped into this PRC lady when I was having Laksa at Katong (East Coast Road stretch). She was sitting across my table, and her endlessly long slim legs caught my attention. I kept staring and she noticed. Later I saw her leaving and I obviously followed, and saw her walking into a TN outlet (just after the old Red House).

I went in minutes after she did, and she came to me with a cheeky CFM smile. Goes without saying, I engaged her for TN massage. And during the whole session, she kept asking me if I am a Leg Man. I admitted and she too find it sexy to have men admiring her legs. She is from Liao Naing and she revealed that wearing pantyhose for her is a daily affair back home, but a bit overwhelming in Singapore’s weather.

As usual, after SOP massage, which I find her skill satisfactory, we moved into “Special” segment. As I roamed under her skirt, she was wearing a pair a silky black panty, and recalling one of my ex-USA gf, how she uses her silky panty to play on herself and on mine, I teased her to see if she is daring enough to try.

To my surprise, she removed and panty and handed to me, asking “Teach me…”. And I definitely know what & how to do it. I wrapped the panty over my index finger, to finger her pussy, first exploring the lips, and I can assured you, any gals will enjoy this (if they don’t already found this out). The silky material running over her sensitive area is just wonderful. Then, I went a step further, and circling my wrapped finger on her clit, and there she already moaning and body moving into rhythm. Knowing the TN ctr is just partition, but with doors, she tried to control her volume, but can really see that she is enjoying. Just as I was playing her to greater heights, she capped and BJ me. We in turn went into a 69, and she is like having her 1st orgasm. Only did her in missionary, as the cubicle is really to small and too close for comfort. And I realized she cum for the 2nd time.

As I did not have enough of her, I dated her to meet me at hotel in Amber Rd (near Chinese Swimming Club) at 6pm. And she asked me to buy her some pantyhose whereby she will parade and also give me a footjob. The rest are another sets of orgasms & ecstasy (for both of us).

In summary, my ratings are:

Name: Lily (PRC)
Height: 1.70m
Wt: 56kg
Boobs: small
Fingering: yes
Kissing yes
69: yes (and she loves it !)
FJ: any position, accommodating & responsive
Attitude: GF treatment, nice & sexy
Damage: S$100 + S$20 TN outlet Fine + S$20 hotel

She is not the pretty type, but definitely a very HORNY one.

I got pics (of myself with her in action, via my camera phone) to share and am willing to exchange similar FL contacts. Please e-mail me at, [email protected] but do allow me some reaction time to reply.

chip_shot
13-05-2005, 12:05 AM
Good evening ALL. Reckoned that some Bros already got the pics & even some had already 'hooked' up with Lily.....what can I say, CHEONGERS, Well Done....and keep IT up!!!

Well, Bro Zulu Man, you had repeatedly ask for my Part 2....how I acquired legs & pantyhose fetish through my maid at the age of 17....here is the recap for ALL tuning in....

At 17 (some good 20yrs ago), both my parents are still working, thus had employed a live-in local maid to take care domestic chores and cook meals for me + 2 other siblings. (At that time, Philippine / Indonesian maids are not in the market yet). This live-in maid named Sally, then was 8 years my senior (25+) and was still single. Remembered when she came for 'interview' by my parents, I already eyeing (with strong desire...), and when my parents confirmed in employing her....I was like "OH YES!!". Ah, 1 more thing, she came to the interview with her elder brother (which later turns out to be her lover/bf).

Sally usually will have her off days on Sat noon and report back to work on Sun night. Everytime she knock off on Sat, she will dressed up very sexily, and always with black pantyhose on. At 17, I'm most curious with things like sex & anything that is 'steamy'. So, one Sunday, while my parents went visiting my Grannies, I was home alone, and began to get naughty. I went into Sally's room (knowing that she won't be back until later in the night).

Once in her room, I started to smell her lovely "niu ren wei" (lady smell). Saw her silky nighties was hanging, and next to it is a pair of pink bra & matching silky pink panty. Went to search her drawer to find the pair of black pantyhose, and it was there! Took it out and started to feel the smooth silky material on my face then body, and don't know when that thought came to mind....I started to strip myself and getting into her pantyhose, to see how it will look on my legs.

By the time I had both legs in, I already built an Instant Tent at the pantyhose crotch area, I was so turn on. Then I laid down on her bed and had her pillow on my crotch and began to stroke myself (imagine fucking her). As I was enjoying the moment, suddenly I saw Sally standing at the room door, and her face was like she saw Ghost.

I was stunned and at that time how I wish there is a 'pause' button like the CD player, so that I can be out of the room without her remembering anything she just saw. There was a 2 mins silent, but was like 20yrs to me. Then she broke by say "Hmmm....seems like U R having some fun with my lingerie.....hhhmmm.....will have to let yr parents know, this is not healthy." This week Sally came back early from her off days, and is still in her tank top and jeans skirt together with 'honey' (color code of the) pantyhose.

I plead her not to tell my parents and that I am just curious seeing her in pantyhose every weekend. Then she came and sat next to the bed with me (while I still have her hose on my legs) and asked if the 'honey' hose looks great on her legs. That gave me a further erection, so much so that I can cum anytime. I said "yes" and still go back to the topic of pleading her not to tell my parents. Then she suggested she can keep this secret, with a condition, and that is, i would also not tell my parents, if she "shive" during weekdays (where she is supposed not to have any offs). And if that is agreeable, she will also show me how to enjoy pantyhose & silky items from her closet.

I was then too frighten, and as long as she is not telling my parents about this incident, I'm more than happy to do what she says.....I said " Yes ".

Then she removed her heels and asked me to laid dow (again I'm still wearing her pantyhose). She started to used her pantyhose feet to tease my body and then slowly down South, to reach my cock. then she capped my cock with both feet and started to stroke it up & down, 1st very slowly and progressively increasing speed. I'm say she is very expert, as I was about to cum, she stop. She grab the hanging pink bra & panty, and started to use them on my body. Then she rolled down the pantyhose I had on half-way, and started to run her silky pink panty over my cock, especially concentrating on the cock tip.....goosh.......that was like HEAVEN....the smooth silky cool material running side by side on cock tip is really nice but very unbearable especially I am already ready to climax. I shot my cum all onto her pink panty, and it was so intense, that though i masturbate, but i know i did not cum that much b4.

After that weekend, Sally had the freedom to go out in the afternoon, while i will cover up for her should my parents call. And guess who she is seeing....the so-called elder brother that came with her to the interview. And for me, I had full access to her closet and use her items as i wish. So not a bad deal after all huh?

Ok that's my story of maid and pantyhsoe.

bros, let's get back to our focus.....FLs / WLs and more FRs please.....

Peter_North
22-05-2005, 12:10 PM
How could such a wonderful thread go unnoticed ?

totolim
22-05-2005, 12:53 PM
bro chip shot

u never get to fucked get physical with Sally after that initial session ?

any FR on your hotel session with the PRC ?

cumminology
22-05-2005, 01:09 PM
Heh.. quite a good read. I myself like gals in pantyhose too when I was younger. Now I'll like them in anything or should I say nothing. :D

popiah
22-05-2005, 03:07 PM
hi chip

well done....VERY VERY SOLID FIELD REPORT OF PRESENT AND PAST...

sipeh hoh....sipeh hoh......sipeh hoh (excellent)

after reading through your fr, feeling horny now..........must.......go now

signoff
pantyhose popiah

Bomb
22-05-2005, 03:10 PM
I liked ur Fr,real gd......
Hmm,maybe i should try :p

nickhornz
22-05-2005, 03:14 PM
HAhaha!!

For pAst and PreSenT!!!

Kudos Kudos Kudos!!! x 10000!!

haha superb FRs!!
Brilliant!!

Damn! How come i dun have a maid as hot as that!?.. lol!

chip_shot
22-05-2005, 11:02 PM
To ALL, thanks for your supportive & kind feedback. Just return home from a week-long trip in Australia. Shall write some more FR regarding AUS. Allow me to check first, recalled there is an overseas or international FR Thread....see that's the problem with "late-poster"....had been following SB for so long, only now then post....thanks for bearing with me.

triple h
22-05-2005, 11:32 PM
WHAT CAN I SAY BUT BRAVO !!!!! SALUT 2 THE FETTISH !
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! :D

goo_ey
23-05-2005, 01:53 AM
Hi bro Chip,

Fantastic FR!!!! good present times and good old times!!! well done bro

CyberRod
25-05-2005, 11:04 AM
Hi Bros,

I've tried Lily yesterday and she is very very accommodating & friendly. Well, this is my first FR so bear with me if it's not up to standard...

Called her up on her hp and came out & greeted me with a very friendly smile. Looks wise is OK & I'll probably give a 6.5 there about. Err... Sorry bros out there as my standard for looks is rather high. We went up to a cubicle where she asked me to strip & go for a shower. The place is quite rundown but it's still OK in my opinion. At least better than my army camp during my army days... HaaHaa...

Came back after a brief shower (alone) and she was waiting for me. Check with her in the prices & then proceed with a very gf hugs and kisses on my cheeks. She bj me with cap and my... She's good in sucking... My little bro can be difficult as times but she managed to get it up in no time... Very experience I must say...

Once up, I did her in missionary & she was already wet... Thrust her deep inside and hit her cervix where she squeal in pleasure. I just keep thrusting till she came... While she was panting, I calm my bro down a little before proceeding other patterns...

I mentioned if she wears stockings (like our bro here who like stockings) and she said she loves to wear them. She asked me if I was interested in making love while she's wearing it & of cos I gladly accepted it... She came back wearing a black open crotch stocking & Ohh La La... That's sensual to my eyes... Need to bj to get it up and I did her missionary again with her legs on my shoulders. This way I get to stroke her legs while thrusting in her...

I pumped her in that position for I think about 10 mins non-stop where she came again... I can't tahan the look on her face where she's so erotic when cumming and I release my load too...

After that session, she proceed with a nice 10mins massage which I consider not bad at all. With all the tension on my neck, shoulder and back muscles, she manage to relieve my stressed muscles...

Overall, below are my opinion:

Looks: 6.5
Legs: 7
Boobs: 34b
Height: 165
Fingering: Yes
BJ: Yes with cap
GF feeling: 8.5
FJ: 8.5
Damage: $100 includes FJ & massage
RTF: Yes

Sazzie
26-05-2005, 08:31 AM
wah..power....hope u had at least a shot w sally...

anyway fantastic FR i must say!!!

Cheerio

CyberRod
26-05-2005, 02:07 PM
Sally...? Not a chance man... Any such chio bu to intro...? Hee... :p

asdfghjkl
26-05-2005, 03:32 PM
her legs looks great! :)

chip_shot
31-05-2005, 11:04 PM
Glad you find them "Exciting"..... To all that had received Lily's pic or had tried her will help to verify. :)

Konkek Johnson
01-06-2005, 01:17 AM
nice FR's bro chip..... like the Popiahster....u made me wanna go toooo.....

Cummon
10-06-2005, 01:01 AM
Lily should be in her 30's with very slutty CFM look,silky long hair,
smooth skin,fair complexion,small boobs,a pair of sexy long legs,body is
considered a bit meaty.
After having around 15 mins of oil massage,she took out few pairs of stockings,with wanton looks over her face,she asked me to choose my favourite colour. While she was putting on the black ones,my two fingers spread apart her pinky lips then I digged into her deeper,she immediately
gasped,as the tips of my fingers kept wriggling inside her, flows of her wetness oozed out,she got wet easily.To make all her sexy moans muffled, I frenched her deeply & slided my fingers in & out with increasing tempo. After a few mins she writhed then she jerked,1st orgasm.
With me sitting on the edge of the bed,she was on her knees to blow me.
Very tight & sensual suctions,all my blood rushed southward. She alternated with licking of balls & nibbles over my inner thighs. While my hands teased her nipples,she bobbed her head up & down,giving me an erection to get rid of.

On her back with her head hanging over the bed, she teased my hardon with her toes (stockings on),I couldn't contain my desire to ram her anymore.
She was easily one of the horniest WL I had ever bonked,moans kept escaping her lips when my hips kept thrusting forward. As we changed to
doggie,she guided my hands to squeeze her boobs. Banging her long & hard from her behind, I leaned forward to ask her whether she already got enough,the reply was " hao shu fu,bu yao ting" :) ,anyway by then my breaths were getting very heavy. She proposed to give me handjob so that I could cum. Heaven,her HJ with massage oil was really good, more like juagen.
Wow,this horny girl spread apart her thighs again so that I could finger her while she was doing her best to see my first shot leaving my hardon.
I finally cummed hard between her oily fingers.

FJ for $100 plus $30 for TN well spent. She is not a looker,but very easy going,accommodting & will likely make some of your sex fantasies fulfilled.
Thanks to bro chip shot for sharing & those who wanna try this horny Lily,kindly refer to him.

sex crusader
03-02-2006, 02:30 PM
Greetings to all the bro here,
Any chance that this Lily is still around?I love gal in p/h while bonking.Thanks.

chip_shot
06-02-2006, 10:12 AM
Yes, Lily is still around......e-mail me at [email protected] for yr new contact number.

teckhwee
14-04-2006, 07:31 PM
Digging up something old, but good. Thanks chip for the contact. indeed accomadating and service orientated. Willing to try any fetishes. Have different coloured pantyhose but have to tell her beforehand your fav colour, wait she never bring.

Have to state beforehand, shes definitely not a looker. Those looking for good service, shes the choice.

Enjoy

sex crusader
27-04-2006, 09:54 PM
Bro,
Can write a FR on your experience with her?Got her contact but not yet try her.:)

teckhwee
30-04-2006, 03:04 PM
Bro,
Can write a FR on your experience with her?Got her contact but not yet try her.:)

Sorry man, me not good at writing FRs and do not wish to disclose the details.. hehe... but be assured, shes very accomadating. Do tell her straight what you are looking for and what you want her to wear when you meet. If possible, she will definitely comply.

Enjoy.

kagetora84
31-10-2010, 01:36 PM
Hi Bros,

I've tried Lily yesterday and she is very very accommodating & friendly. Well, this is my first FR so bear with me if it's not up to standard...

Called her up on her hp and came out & greeted me with a very friendly smile. Looks wise is OK & I'll probably give a 6.5 there about. Err... Sorry bros out there as my standard for looks is rather high. We went up to a cubicle where she asked me to strip & go for a shower. The place is quite rundown but it's still OK in my opinion. At least better than my army camp during my army days... HaaHaa...

Came back after a brief shower (alone) and she was waiting for me. Check with her in the prices & then proceed with a very gf hugs and kisses on my cheeks. She bj me with cap and my... She's good in sucking... My little bro can be difficult as times but she managed to get it up in no time... Very experience I must say...

Once up, I did her in missionary & she was already wet... Thrust her deep inside and hit her cervix where she squeal in pleasure. I just keep thrusting till she came... While she was panting, I calm my bro down a little before proceeding other patterns...

I mentioned if she wears stockings (like our bro here who like stockings) and she said she loves to wear them. She asked me if I was interested in making love while she's wearing it & of cos I gladly accepted it... She came back wearing a black open crotch stocking & Ohh La La... That's sensual to my eyes... Need to bj to get it up and I did her missionary again with her legs on my shoulders. This way I get to stroke her legs while thrusting in her...

I pumped her in that position for I think about 10 mins non-stop where she came again... I can't tahan the look on her face where she's so erotic when cumming and I release my load too...

After that session, she proceed with a nice 10mins massage which I consider not bad at all. With all the tension on my neck, shoulder and back muscles, she manage to relieve my stressed muscles...

so she will wear them most of time or we need to buy for her?

kagetora84
06-12-2011, 02:50 PM
Hi Bros,

bro do u mind sharing FR her CTC with us , where to find her as i also like lady wearing PH