PDA

View Full Version : Local FL-19 yo poly ger jeslyn-Part 2

Pages : [1] 2 3

cuteboy12345208
19-06-2005, 04:10 PM
Hi bros

I guess many of u guys know jes by now. I met her last nite and she told me that she is serious now in doing FL to earn some extra money. I know that she had fly many bros aeroplanes before. I personally kenna before But she told me that she will not fly bros aeroplanes this time. Anyway besides me, other bros like Ah Bong and others have tried her before. So she is real.

Her stats
Name: Jeslyn
Age 19
Looks: 7/10
Boobs: B cup
height: 1.58
Wt: 40kg
Frenching: never try
Fingering: never try
Bj: 6.5/10. She insist with caps on
FJ: 7.5/10. She is wet easily
Damage: $200 per shot excluding room

Bros who are serious in trying her, please pm her directly.
She said that she is selective in choosing her customers so, if she dun reply your pm dun blame me hor. Also newbies need not pm her.

inventry
19-06-2005, 04:15 PM
Cuteboy ah.... now u become OKT liao ah????? hehehe...... :D

Jeslyn the aeroplane queen???? forget it lar..... :rolleyes:

CNNcmg
19-06-2005, 04:17 PM
Hi bros

I guess many of u guys know jes by now. I met her last nite and she told me that she is serious now in doing FL to earn some extra money. I
Bros who are serious in trying her, please pm her directly.
She said that she is selective in choosing her customers so, if she dun reply your pm dun blame me hor. Also newbies need not pm her.

She stomach ache now.. so must wait a while... :P

cuteboy12345208
19-06-2005, 04:19 PM
Cuteboy ah.... now u become OKT liao ah????? hehehe...... :D

I definitely not OKT la. jus trying to help her :p anyway her charges is the same as stated by her last time. So I dun earn anything from this. Just do her a favour la

jeslyn
19-06-2005, 04:22 PM
bros who haf no rep power. pls do not pm me thanks

CNNcmg
19-06-2005, 04:23 PM
I definitely not OKT la. jus trying to help her :p anyway her charges is the same as stated by her last time. So I dun earn anything from this. Just do her a favour la

hehhehe.. u diam diam go meet her last nite ah??
Steady poon pee pee

machoman
19-06-2005, 04:26 PM

jes, me newbie... qualify anot?

asdfghjkl
19-06-2005, 04:28 PM
i suppose there will be more FR this time round.. :)

jeslyn
19-06-2005, 04:29 PM
jes, me newbie... qualify anot?

with 331pts n rep power 4 u newbie meh??haha

niteowl
19-06-2005, 04:30 PM
i suppose there will be more FR this time round.. :)
Just hope it's not "the return of Jeslyn Part I'. :D

jeslyn
19-06-2005, 04:31 PM
Aniwae, bros who ask me whether can meet for drinks first or dinner or watever first. sorrie i dun entertain social meetups. :)

machoman
19-06-2005, 04:42 PM
with 331pts n rep power 4 u newbie meh??haha

jes, me virgin lah...can teach me?

popiah
19-06-2005, 04:55 PM
hi jes,

me little popiah looking for little abalone....

do you sell abalone ?

signoff
little popiah

deedesilover
19-06-2005, 04:59 PM
me little popiah looking for little abalone....
do you sell abalone ?What if she only sells giant abalones? :cool:

jeslyn
19-06-2005, 05:00 PM
What if she only sells giant abalones? :cool:

??? wat abalones?

popiah
19-06-2005, 05:02 PM
What if she only sells giant abalones? :cool:

hi deed,

Giant ? no problem lah......Giant popiah vs Giant Abalone loh

signoff
Giant popiah

asdfghjkl
19-06-2005, 05:05 PM
jes.. maybe instead of bonking.. they are willing to pay u 200 for a dinner? lol.. :D

euphoria777
19-06-2005, 05:05 PM
the aeroplane is back!!!!! :eek:

errrrr.....jes, if i book u and fly your aeroplane, u cannot angry one ok..... :p

cuteboy12345208
19-06-2005, 05:10 PM
Bros.

Let me say something objectively. I definitely not siding her or anybody. I just feel that u guys should give her one last chance to prove herself. She really need the money this time. If she flies aeroplanes again, then forever boycott her la

19-06-2005, 05:12 PM
??? wat abalones?
Seow Mei Mei they are talking about your pink abalones la got it! :D

cuteboy12345208
19-06-2005, 06:56 PM
:
Bro......plzzzzzzzz lah.....stopped speaking on her behalf...u sound more n more like OKT if I do not know u personally. :D

Yah. Lucky I know you or else you would have sent your firing squadron to bomb me. :p

I definitly not OKT la cos i have a full time job. keke. Maybe I just have that "Yan" with her thats all. You may wonder why I have been helping her???
I will tell you more next tuesday when I meet u for the TCSS session. Bro Bongster will know wat I mean. Infact TV also know about me.

popiah
19-06-2005, 06:57 PM
She really need the money this time. If she flies aeroplanes again, then forever boycott her la

She need u give lol. :rolleyes:
Bro......plzzzzzzzz lah.....stopped speaking on her behalf...u sound more n more like OKT if I do not know u personally. :D[/QUOTE]

hi bro JT,

popiah is here.....need any help .........

signoff
reinforcement popiah

cuteboy12345208
19-06-2005, 07:11 PM
[QUOTE]

TV also know abt u. U come out on TV on this arrr..kekekek :D

Friendly force lah !! Thanks.

Bro JT. I serious one. Bro TV knows of a problem that I have, you can ask him.
That day when I went early for the TCSS, Bro TV and Bro daslag was there. I told them abot it.

Thank you very much for saying it is friendly force. :)

orbit_beer
19-06-2005, 07:12 PM
hi bros.i think everyone is awaiting FRs.hahaha :D

orbit_beer
19-06-2005, 07:15 PM
Bro JT. I serious one. Bro TV knows of a problem that I have, you can ask him.
That day when I went early for the TCSS, Bro TV and Bro daslag was there. I told them abot it.

Thank you very much for saying it is friendly force. :)

hi bro.how have u been?i can vouch that this bro here is no OKT too!!!Friendly FORCE!!! :D

thaivisitor
19-06-2005, 07:15 PM
You may wonder why I have been helping her???
I will tell you more next tuesday when I meet u for the TCSS session. Bro Bongster will know wat I mean. Infact TV also know about me.
She's like you? Except maybe some other d.....? Anyway, no worries lah... but you do sound like an OKT, kekekekekekeke

cuteboy12345208
19-06-2005, 07:18 PM
but you do sound like an OKT, kekekekekekeke

Bro TV. Aiyoh, u also think I OKT. Definitely not la.
Remember I told u someting abot my left l... Its is related to that. You should know ma. Told u alot abot it.

cuteboy12345208
19-06-2005, 07:19 PM
hi bro.how have u been?i can vouch that this bro here is no OKT too!!!Friendly FORCE!!! :D

Bro. Tks for your help here. I ok lah Still waiting for a true native Jap FL

thaivisitor
19-06-2005, 07:25 PM
May I suggest that you do not post in this thread?

You just read and if there's anything you find inaccurate or want to let all of us know, go thru the threadstarter (who's your friend?)

This way, you will be able to maintain a certain level of "standard" for yourself.

Anyway, now that you have stated that you do not entertained samsters with no rep power, then I'll refrain from sending out an sms to all my cheongster kakis who have tried Renee's services also at $200, since a large number of them does not have any rep power. They only have $200, which I thought was actually what FLs would want instead of rep power.

Cheers
thaivisitor :cool:

thaivisitor
19-06-2005, 07:29 PM
Bro TV. Aiyoh, u also think I OKT. Definitely not la.
Remember I told u someting abot my left l... Its is related to that. You should know ma. Told u alot abot it.
Yes I know. She has that too? 19 years old? Or you better PM me with the info.

Cheerrs

cuteboy12345208
19-06-2005, 07:44 PM
better PM me with the info.

Cheerrs

Bro. PM u liao. Pl check

CNNcmg
19-06-2005, 07:45 PM
Just hope it's not "the return of Jeslyn Part I'. :D

Not really lah.. I think all the while she serious one..
But then got timing problem... Very difficult for me to fix right time also that suits me and her

Oops... hope i din sounds like a OKT also...
I also got good full time job...

cuteboy12345208
19-06-2005, 09:05 PM
They only have $200, which I thought was actually what FLs would want instead of rep power.

Not all local FLs just wan the money only. Some pick and choose one. Set tons of criteria. I personally encountered before.

Exciter101
19-06-2005, 09:15 PM
Not all local FLs just wan the money only.

FL don't want $$$.... :confused:
Are u kidding me ????

Bomb
19-06-2005, 09:20 PM
Not all local FLs just wan the money only. Some pick and choose one. Set tons of criteria. I personally encountered before.

Cute cute , changing job ah? keke... OKT not a bad choice :D
Jeslyn so lucky to meet u, u many stealth mission these days sia, tues darg ah bong come lay, i long time never see him.
Also ask Ah bong put up Fr here ma....

Jeslyn, gd biz hor...

cuteboy12345208
19-06-2005, 09:24 PM
FL don't want $$$.... :confused:
Are u kidding me ????

Not kidding la. For reasons I would not wan to disclose. If interested to know, come for the TCSS session on tuesday.

cuteboy12345208
19-06-2005, 09:27 PM
Cute cute , changing job ah? keke... OKT not a bad choice :D

To be OKT is over my dead body la. I like my current job. Thank you. You can check with Ah Bong what is my job.

Hope Ah Bong will post FR on Jeslyn

Bomb
19-06-2005, 10:16 PM
To be OKT is over my dead body la. I like my current job. Thank you. You can check with Ah Bong what is my job.

Hope Ah Bong will post FR on Jeslyn

Almost had the chance to put up fr.
Too bad had some miscom with her on the day supposed to meet her, end up she meet bong for rtf, hehe..
Must stress she never aerolane me hor,in case she get sticks again lol..

cuteboy12345208
19-06-2005, 10:21 PM
Must stress she never aerolane me hor,in case she get sticks again lol..

Bro. PM Jes again la. I am sure she will meet you. I understand there is some miscommuncation. Should be no problem now la.

CNNcmg
19-06-2005, 10:25 PM
Bro. PM Jes again la. I am sure she will meet you. I understand there is some miscommuncation. Should be no problem now la.

looks like ah bong finally got his rtf....
no wonder bo call me.. lol

Bomb
19-06-2005, 10:30 PM

no need la, haha used to play pm with her last time...
shes a nice gal la, juz a bit siao siao 1....
now im on retirement, tue got 1 bro dac_rock gg, he knows reason y. hehe.

looks like ah bong finally got his rtf....
no wonder bo call me.. lol
quite long ago liao lor bro :D

i12bangu29
19-06-2005, 11:48 PM

New Bird like me means no hope of PM U right.....does it means still got hope that U will PM me instead?

bongster
19-06-2005, 11:55 PM
Jeslyn.... u reject mi leh :eek:

CNNcmg
19-06-2005, 11:55 PM
New Bird like me means no hope of PM U right.....does it means still got hope that U will PM me instead?

wahhaha u newbie meh???
U only cinderella.......

Just PM her lah.......

cuteboy12345208
19-06-2005, 11:56 PM

Bro. Tomolo I up you. sure got power liao. When reach 15 pts, you will get 1 rep power.

nirvana
19-06-2005, 11:57 PM
errrrr.....jes, if i book u and fly your aeroplane, u cannot angry one ok..... :p

3 clap .... :D

cuteboy12345208
19-06-2005, 11:59 PM
Jeslyn.... u reject mi leh :eek:

U ar. U tried her twice already liao la. :p

i12bangu29
20-06-2005, 12:31 AM
Bro. Tomolo I up you. sure got power liao. When reach 15 pts, you will get 1 rep power.

really :eek: then thank you thank you

i12bangu29
20-06-2005, 12:33 AM
wahhaha u newbie meh???
U only cinderella.......

Just PM her lah.......

see my registered date...march 05..sure newbie :o
cinderella......very chim dont understand....dont intend to find out too :D

sungodsg
20-06-2005, 08:31 AM
from her stats...i think she must be petitie......hmm.not really my type.... :rolleyes:

cuteboy12345208
20-06-2005, 08:59 AM
u liao.......halo...wake up lah!!! :mad:

Sorry Bro. I will keep my mouth shut. Dun be angry la.

RogerChongZY
20-06-2005, 09:42 AM

WTF Jeslyn! What you want is money! Whats has it got to do with rep point or power? Higher rep power more money or the bird bigger ar! Wake up your fcuking idea! :mad:

CNNcmg
20-06-2005, 09:52 AM
WTF Jeslyn! What you want is money! Whats has it got to do with rep point or power? Higher rep power more money or the bird bigger ar! Wake up your fcuking idea! :mad:

Bo pien one la.... here so many pple online

There are too many phone number collector and those just people that are just asking for fun in here... especially since its still school holiday time..

RogerChongZY
20-06-2005, 10:03 AM
too many phone number collector and still school holiday time..

Brudder!Refresh yr memory. Last time she think she high class.
Make many brudder here like fool.
Now need brudder Cuteboy to promote her,. Need money! Need money downgrade lah!
200? 100 I also consider now. :rolleyes:

euphoria777
20-06-2005, 10:07 AM
3 clap .... :D

thank u thank u
your 4 points would also be appreciated.... :p

Bomb
20-06-2005, 12:23 PM
especially since its still school holiday time..

i everyday holiday :D

Sorry Bro. I will keep my mouth shut. Dun be angry la

cute cute,i very kaypo 1, tell me more on tues :p

DeVegas
20-06-2005, 01:50 PM
Seow Mei Mei they are talking about your pink abalones la got it!

Hmmmm...........wat happen if it is not pink har? Got full refund plus damage in return want bo har??? :p :D

oldcar
20-06-2005, 03:14 PM

Me also new, so don't think I got any change. :(

steady123
20-06-2005, 03:59 PM
Hi all, personally i think this FL jeslyn is very arrogant! Renne is a better choice than her. At least Renne is out to serve and make sure bros have a good time but this jeslyn is rather green and wanna be choosy and attitude wise, not really good from the way she posted. Maybe we should zap her off and make her shut up. Maybe .......

Frankiestine
20-06-2005, 04:10 PM
Hi all, personally i think this FL jeslyn is very arrogant! Renne is a better choice than her. At least Renne is out to serve and make sure bros have a good time but this jeslyn is rather green and wanna be choosy and attitude wise, not really good from the way she posted. Maybe we should zap her off and make her shut up. Maybe .......
So your offer got turned down heh?

RogerChongZY
20-06-2005, 04:16 PM
this jeslyn is rather green and wanna be choosy and attitude wise, not really good from the way she posted. Maybe we should zap her off and make her shut up. Maybe .......

I was also thinking alike like u!
Wonder where is my strike commander of the Eagle strike force,JT?? :cool:

Cosign Eagle monster, since Commander JT is not here, what is your stand as a deputy??

jeslyn
20-06-2005, 04:33 PM
Me also new, so don't think I got any change. :(

pls clear ur pm box..thanks

Cheri_Popper
20-06-2005, 04:46 PM
Cosign Eagle monster, since Commander JT is not here, what is your stand as a deputy??

Allied StrikeForce also on standby if you need re-enforcement! :D :p

Cheri_Popper
20-06-2005, 04:49 PM

What has Rep Power got to do with bonking you? You mean got 10% discount for the Rep Power of 1, 20% discount for Rep Power of 2, 30% discount for Rep Power of 3 and so on izzit? :rolleyes:

So if my theory is right, I should have 30% discount tio bo? :p

I thought recently got petrol war, now also got FL Discount war huh!

RogerChongZY
20-06-2005, 04:53 PM
I thought recently got petrol war, now also got FL Discount war huh!

Ya..guess she give you discount bro! From her rep points. Morning at 17points. Now left with 8 points. wonder if she will become the first woman samsters to go into moderation! :rolleyes:

oldcar
20-06-2005, 05:00 PM
pls clear ur pm box..thanks

My pm box is clear. :cool:

Await your message :p

nirvana
20-06-2005, 05:10 PM
. wonder if she will become the first woman samsters to go into moderation! :rolleyes:

a chicken is a chicken...

once a chicken.. is still a chicken.

yet this chick still wanna act noble. :D

last time that uni fl also not so sia-lan.

i think i will gather a few of my kaki.. nabei.. go outside the hotel and take her pic.. and post big big here let eveyone see how proud this chick is.

^_^

Cheri_Popper
20-06-2005, 05:14 PM
wonder if she will become the first woman samsters to go into moderation!

I believed that she did went into moderation about a month ago when she hit -1 or -2.

Maybe she will be the first to hit Moderatiion twice if she continues her aeroplane and high and mighty way! :rolleyes:

I just noticed that her Rep Pts dropped to 6 but after 10 mins, it went up back to 8! :eek:

fish76
20-06-2005, 05:15 PM
[QUOTE=RogerChongZY]Ya..guess she give you discount bro! From her rep points. Morning at 17points. Now left with 8 points.

Hi brudders, can the fish kindly suggest we give some slack. Stand down lar, can? I ain't got anything to do with her, people also trying to make a living. She learn her lesson then enough liaos. Alrite guys?

nirvana
20-06-2005, 05:35 PM
thank u thank u
your 4 points would also be appreciated.... :p

since u requested for it...

4 punch coming in the next second...

jep.. left hook, right hook follow by the TKO upper cut

:D

Tycoon72
20-06-2005, 05:43 PM
Just for every Bros info...

Jasyln works in ktv nite club b4....mayb some bros out there were her customers b4....hahahha.

nirvana
20-06-2005, 05:44 PM
Jasyln works in ktv nite club b4....mayb some bros out there were her customers b4....hahahha.

which one please?

cuteboy12345208
20-06-2005, 05:56 PM
[QUOTE=RogerChongZY]
, can? I ain't got anything to do with her, people also trying to make a living. She learn her lesson then enough liaos. Alrite guys?

Bros.

I kenna zap like crazy becos of this thread. But I am still not angry. I am not trying to promote jes or anything. Neither am i a OKT. I just feel grateful to her for accepting me cos I faced many rejections by local Fls before becos my physical disabiltiy. TV where are u?? U can verify for me.
Hence, when I met jes and she says that she was sorry for all the past incidents, I still try to help her to post FR. But u guys never give her a chance. Thats is fine with me. But I feel that I should still be grateful and help her cos of her acceptance to me.
Just imagine u guys have the same disability and ths gal accept you, will you be grateful to her??? Now u know y i am still single and not married.

Tycoon72
20-06-2005, 05:58 PM
which one please?

Bro Nirvana

I had some conversations wif her last time when she 1st posted her fl... I asked her if she interested to work for me in ktv nite club, i am a papasan there. She asked me several qns on my club and told me she worked in ktv nite club b4, but which one she didnt mention. Based on her qn and ans...i find that she indeed pro in working in ktv nite club...she knows wat a ktv gers knows...hahaha.

I am very surprised wif some of the bros reaction here...lol. She just package herself in a different ways, which make herself looks harder to get. From my point of view, all gers are the same, the most important factor is the attitude. hahaha

Cheers

Frankiestine
20-06-2005, 06:12 PM
I was also thinking alike like u!
Wonder where is my strike commander of the Eagle strike force,JT?? :cool:

wah piang bo tai bo chi i kena put under spot light...well i guess it is her rights to be choosy just as we have our rights to be choosy about fl... but then most of the bros becos of the first round kena aeroplane left right centre by her so naturally many won't be song, i reckon lets give her a second chance and see what others have to say like if still kena aeroplane or not, it still won't be too late to bomb into moderation at that point... thou i really dun agree with this thing that is happening quite frequently....of fl coming to advertise their biz...i mean this place is meant for cheongster to share and post fr..

CNNcmg
20-06-2005, 06:13 PM
Bro Nirvana

I am very surprised wif some of the bros reaction here...lol. She just package herself in a different ways, which make herself looks harder to get. From my point of view, all gers are the same, the most important factor is the attitude. hahaha

Cheers

At the risk of being zap, I think some of the bros is indeed over reacting...
Anyway, to me rep point is of no concern one.....

I have not meet her, but have spoken with her over the fone and in msn messenger quite a few time. She has indeed worked in a KTV before and is definitely still a student.

I think after the expose on newspaper on that Amanda, she just want to be careful who she deal with. She has her owm reason why she is into FL, but its not for us to judge I guess... That plus her school, family committment makes her timing a bit unreliable...

For a ger to appear in this forum just makes it more fun only.....
She definitely is quite a fun person to tcss with...

Exciter101
20-06-2005, 06:24 PM

I think after the expose on newspaper on that Amanda, she just want to be careful who she deal with. She has her owm reason why she is into FL, but its not for us to judge I guess... That plus her school, family committment makes her timing a bit unreliable...

I agree with u bro.
We are either too quick or too harsh in our judgement.
Everyone deserve a 2nd chance.
Even thought I am still waiting for a chance and I have never complain or even zap her.
Coz i know the difficulties one face especially with her background.

euphoria777
20-06-2005, 06:25 PM
i think i will gather a few of my kaki.. nabei.. go outside the hotel and take her pic.. and post big big here let eveyone see how proud this chick is.

support support!!!!!
i can consider fly back from saigon also....hahaha.

euphoria777
20-06-2005, 06:33 PM
I think after the expose on newspaper on that Amanda, she just want to be careful who she deal with. She has her owm reason why she is into FL, but its not for us to judge I guess... That plus her school, family committment makes her timing a bit unreliable.....

No qualms about her being a FL.
No qualms about her being choosy.

Its the attitude....
I reckon if she had kept her mouth shut and did away with all those earlier nonsense, probably she would have earned enough by now to get out of whatever financial troubles she have.

cuteboy12345208
20-06-2005, 06:43 PM
Bros

U all never face rejections by FLs before, u all may never understand. Yes. If I go PRC FLs, Geylang Mei Meis or HC gals, no problem one, sure they accept me cos they wan money only ma. But the problem is I only like local chinese FLs. And these FLs they are very choosy. They look at your age and physical appearance. And becos of my physical disability, faced a lot of rejections. I offer more they also reject. Can u believe that??? KNN, get contacts for more than 15 locals but so far only 5 accept me. U see how bad is it???
Now U know y i help jes? Cos she is local and she accept me. Thats all. Nothiing else. And u guys think i OKT??? I am working in a industry that I am proud of. Y should I be OKT???

Nemesis
20-06-2005, 06:58 PM
Bros

U all never face rejections by FLs before, u all may never understand. Yes. If I go PRC FLs, Geylang Mei Meis or HC gals, no problem one, sure they accept me cos they wan money only ma. But the problem is I only like local chinese FLs. And these FLs they are very choosy. They look at your age and physical appearance. And becos of my physical disability, faced a lot of rejections. I offer more they also reject. Can u believe that??? KNN, get contacts for more than 15 locals but so far only 5 accept me. U see how bad is it???
Now U know y i help jes? Cos she is local and she accept me. Thats all. Nothiing else. And u guys think i OKT??? I am working in a industry that I am proud of. Y should I be OKT???

cool down bro cuteboy... i believe many bros here wont wan to be in ur position. n i oso believe u have helped jes enuf too... getting too involved will oli make u more frustrated. probably let jes takeover n do her job here... ultimately, jes have to produce something to all the bros expectations here in order to justify herself, as wat bro euphoria777 mentioned earlier... :cool:

Bomb
20-06-2005, 07:04 PM

I have not meet her, but have spoken with her over the fone and in msn messenger quite a few time. She has indeed worked in a KTV before and is definitely still a student.

Im on ur side, dont bring past mistakes over...so many men here, all so small gas meh? U do something wrong = condem ah? can not change ah? many bros here say she attitude, aeroplane queen or watever, but thats all last time, cant u all be more forgiving? Think of ur life, along the way, have u all ever done anthing wrong n ppl forgave u? I agree with bro frank that quite funny for gal to come into guys forum, but need all gang up on her? times has change anyway,cannot keep thinking of old delphi ways...many things has change in this world..
i sure offend many bros by this post, but i stand by my tots.
Give ppl a 2nd chance wont die 1 right?
Be more forgiving, wat comes ard goes ard..

Bomb
20-06-2005, 07:06 PM
cool down bro cuteboy... i believe many bros here wont wan to be in ur position. n i oso believe u have helped jes enuf too... getting too involved will oli make u more frustrated. probably let jes takeover n do her job here... ultimately, jes have to produce something to all the bros expectations here in order to justify herself, as wat bro euphoria777 mentioned earlier... :cool:

Bro, i believe shes trying...but she n bro cute kanna shot down too fast lor

nirvana
20-06-2005, 07:09 PM
now u see pro and anti group here..

anti are those that kana aeroplane from her..

pro r those that try to carring her ball.. ( so got better chance to meet her )

come on.. if she really wanna change to be a better FL..
i believe action speak louder then words..

good positive FR help..

^_^

nirvana
20-06-2005, 07:12 PM
Bro, i believe shes trying...but she n bro cute kanna shot down too fast lor

if she can bring herself to open her leg for biz..

why cant she bring down her pride again.. and apolgise for her arrogant or watever she wanna label it as..

many sincere client will support her in action.

since she got her own account.. she cant post is it?
need other to help her post that she wanna start anew?

:rolleyes:

euphoria777
20-06-2005, 07:20 PM
U do something wrong = condem ah? can not change ah?
She got change meh? where? how?

many bros here say she attitude, aeroplane queen or watever, but thats all last time....
Now no longer? You sure?

but need all gang up on her?
Nobody ganged up on her....in fact, the Q waiting to give her biz start in Jurong and end in Bedok, she did it upon herself to put so many Bros off...

Anyway....if she has overnight turned into an angel FL with excellent service and great attitude, I fly back and book her also...... ;)

Big Sexy
20-06-2005, 07:20 PM
WOW baby... when u fly back let me know... i would like to meet you baby...

i can consider fly back from saigon also....hahaha.

cuteboy12345208
20-06-2005, 07:21 PM
Tks to some bros who supported me. To explain things further, here is an excerpt of a pm i replied to a bro.

Doctos also cant do anything to my physical disability. As stated in my thread, I faced rejections before but u know la, i like local chinese FLs leh.
Yes. I can say that this is one of the major reason y I rtf jes 5 times and to tell u the truth, I will rtf again.
U see in my thread that I did only total 5 local FLs. And all of them i rtf 2-3 times cos of my gratefulness to them. But y jes the most times?. Cos she is pretty and poly student ma.

This will be my last post in this thread. Since many of u bros dun like, I will ask boss to delete this thread.

Big Sexy
20-06-2005, 07:21 PM
yo mr nirvana

the sexy one is back...

nirvana
20-06-2005, 07:23 PM
yo mr nirvana

the sexy one is back...

guess wat... i found the perfect chick liao...
angelic face.. fair skin, pinkish nipple.. damn power!!

but.. she leaving soon...

oh.. hw is our cute gal in england? her mum help her to settle her problem liao.. pity her.. how i wish i am there to help her :D

^_^

Big Sexy
20-06-2005, 07:26 PM
WOW..... perfect chick.. that's good... more details please...:)

guess wat... i found the perfect chick liao...
angelic face.. fair skin, pinkish nipple.. damn power!!

but.. she leaving soon...

Bomb
20-06-2005, 07:27 PM
Local FL-19 yo poly ger... 20-06-2005 12:10 PM don't get involve other ppls business

zap becos of this?
other ppl biz?

As a fellow cheongster n this is a fl tread, so me as a reader cannot constribute my tots?
Hmm, so u zap me means u r not invloving urself? :rolleyes:

now u see pro and anti group here..

Im more on the pro side, hmm, makes me wonder am i carrying ball?(must do that then can meet her?)
She ever change my appt time n so should i be anti?

if she can bring herself to open her leg for biz..

why cant she bring down her pride again.. and apolgise for her arrogant or watever she wanna label it as..

many sincere client will support her in action.

come on.. if she really wanna change to be a better FL..
i believe action speak louder then words..

Bro, so u want words or actions now? :confused:
If its words then i agree she should use her account post sorry big big, give her another chance.
If actions louder then words, then she juz gladly accept n do more clients, then in time maybe more gd frs from clients?

Preparing to tio zap again lor, views r cheap, too many ppl juz cant accept views n take it personally....

Big Sexy
20-06-2005, 07:30 PM
WOWKAOZ... mr bomb.. i see u post everywhere... u sure like to complain alot when people zap you..

Local FL-19 yo poly ger... 20-06-2005 12:10 PM don't get involve other ppls business
zap becos of this?
other ppl biz?

Bomb
20-06-2005, 07:30 PM
Anyway....if she has overnight turned into an angel FL with excellent service and great attitude, I fly back and book her also...... ;)

thanks for ur replying within the quote....
many ??? n possibilites...
Like u say, how i know?
Hell i would know, but u so sure she not trying to change?
how u know n u very sure?

nirvana
20-06-2005, 07:34 PM

zap becos of this?
other ppl biz?

Preparing to tio zap again lor, views r cheap, too many ppl juz cant accept views n take it personally....

u mean i zap u?

if she wanna change.. let her change.. then we add more nice word for her.
but.. but ..but now.. now wat?

she got her own account.. she cant post is it?

Bomb
20-06-2005, 07:35 PM
WOWKAOZ... mr bomb.. i see u post everywhere... u sure like to complain alot when people zap you..

Bro,If u view as complain, its a complain in ur views then.
No offence 1.

i copy paste that zap juz to let that zapper know, i dun agree with his views as in dun get invlove with others biz, since he never leave nick n leave me no means to pm him to explain how i feel, so i juz post lor.....

I do post everwhere,so forum cant post liao ah? hmm.......

nirvana
20-06-2005, 07:42 PM
Bro,If u view as complain, its a complain in ur views then.
No offence 1.

hehehe.. i think... should we all gang up and " flame " u jialat jialat...

then.. she see liao...

she will feel appreciate and give u her best ever performance in bed..

hehehe :D

----------------------------------------
aiyah.. come on.. just a piece of pussy on the sheft.

r we her guildance? her nanny?

she is old enough to decide for herself.. of wat she wanna do..

-- since already be a chicken, so try to earn as much as possible within the least time..

--- or wanna act high class, be chossey...

-----------------------------------------------

the ball is on her court.. so, why we any of the guy here concern so much?

^_^

nirvana
20-06-2005, 07:50 PM
local fl.. that dun provide bj.. no serivce.. still wanna act DAO

:rolleyes:

Bomb
20-06-2005, 07:52 PM
u mean i zap u?

if she wanna change.. let her change.. then we add more nice word for her.
but.. but ..but now.. now wat?

she got her own account.. she cant post is it?

I got say u meh bro?
ur acc rep pow 4 lay, zap also -2 not -1.....

So bro, now is actions better or word better?
u confusing me lay, tot u say actions louder then words?
let her do the actions 1st lor....i believe we can wait lor....

hehehe.. i think... should we all gang up and " flame " u jialat jialat...

then.. she see liao...

she will feel appreciate and give u her best ever performance in bed..

hehehe

Hehe, maybe hor, if i decide to bonk her lor...
If u view thats my intentions, then its ur views also lor...
no offence 1....

Bomb
20-06-2005, 07:56 PM
Local FL-19 yo poly ger... 20-06-2005 12:43 PM i think you are too busybody everywhere everytime.

thanks mr zapper, if u never busybody how u know i busybody :rolleyes:

N yes, i admit i quite busybody at times but if ppl cant accept views n dont wanna exchange his views by typing out, its ok :D

nirvana
20-06-2005, 07:56 PM
IHehe, maybe hor, if i decide to bonk her lor...
If u view thats my intentions, then its ur views also lor... ( i believe many thought this way too )no offence 1....

aiyah..she got her own account.. why cant let her defence herself with her newly change service :D

Bomb
20-06-2005, 08:02 PM
aiyah..she got her own account.. why cant let her defence herself with her newly change service :D

bro, i knew u during tcss.....
im not defending any1, juz feel many bros acted too fast la....
As for y she no wanna defend herself i dun know, maybe she wanna use actions to prove lor

nirvana
20-06-2005, 08:09 PM
bro, i knew u during tcss.....
im not defending any1, juz feel many bros acted too fast la....
As for y she no wanna defend herself i dun know, maybe she wanna use actions to prove lor

for every action, there is a reaction.

she got only herself to blame.. now.. she wanna change..

we just wait and see...

why so fast stand on her side?

why?

why?

dun have to reply me.. if not.. endless.. debate..

me is not a chicken backside.. l :rolleyes:

^_^

drink kopi better

Big Sexy
20-06-2005, 08:18 PM
WOW... u sure can post and can talk big big and your signature also very big..... go ahead!!!!!!!!!!

I do post everwhere,so forum cant post liao ah? hmm.......

Big Sexy
20-06-2005, 08:20 PM
why why tell me why...

tell me why bird can fly.
tell me why mummyboy open this mummyboy forum.
tell me why here got so many mummyboy member...

steamboat better than kopi

[B]
why?
why?
^_^

drink kopi better

Bomb
20-06-2005, 08:23 PM
hehe all have fun, especially the clones... :rolleyes:

nirvana
20-06-2005, 08:25 PM
steamboat better than kopi

just tell me when.. steamboat we shall eat

^_^

Cheri_Popper
20-06-2005, 08:32 PM
Relax lah Bros,
Is it worth all the bickering here because of a FL? To me, she is just a piece of meat in the market, don't like what you see, move on to the next stall, if you like what you see, go ahead and have it.

There is no point bickering among ourselves over her. Whether she is that fantastic is to each his own.

ThreadStarter,
You should have do your homework and not post such a controversial thread. It will definitely attract alot of people. If Jeslyn is willing to change her previous behavior, I am sure alot of Bros here would support her. And if she is sincere enough, she should have started her own thread instead of getting you to start one on her.

Firstly, I do not sense that her high and mighty altitude has change abit. Why she go and post that those without Rep Power need not PM her? Is it because that she is afraid that these Bros are number collectors or AV? Come on lah....it so easy to have Rep Power nowadays. Just get afew Bros to up you till 15 and you will get the Rep Power, whats so difficult about that?

Secondly, she is charging a premium for her services and yet we have not even seen a FR on her, how not to be sceptical of her?

She want to sell, just sell lah. Don't have to package her altitude inside it. She is not the only local FL around.

As comsumers, we have a right to decide as well.

nirvana
20-06-2005, 08:38 PM
She want to sell, just sell lah. Don't have to package her altitude inside it. She is not the only local FL around.

3 clap...

however... i believe there r some that had bring in some feeling when posting..

a chicken is a chicken..
wanna dao.. dun sell.
wanna sell... dun dao

u sell one time .. also a chicken.
u sell many time..also a chicken.

since already a chicken, why not earn as much as possible?

^_^

Big Sexy
20-06-2005, 08:42 PM
Yo mr cherry... how r u and your site? me very busy, no time to post. hope to see u around man... Up the eagles man!!!

Big Sexy
20-06-2005, 08:43 PM
wont be long....maybe next month.... after i sell my house and clear my debt... i will have money again... WOW baby :)

just tell me when.. steamboat we shall eat

^_^

nirvana
20-06-2005, 08:49 PM
wont be long.... :)

next month onward.. i wil be a slave.. busy.
try to do it within this month..

Cheri_Popper
20-06-2005, 08:52 PM
Yo mr cherry... how r u and your site?

Big Sexy kor kor,
How have you been? I hope to see the Eagles back up again next season. :)

Big Sexy
20-06-2005, 08:54 PM
mr cheri.. this guy needs help....u got help him or not??

i already try my best to help him.... i think he is very pity.. Please u all please help him... :)

http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=38616&page=1

Big Sexy kor kor,
How have you been? I hope to see the Eagles back up again next season. :)

euphoria777
20-06-2005, 08:56 PM
a chicken is a chicken..
wanna dao.. dun sell.
wanna sell... dun dao
u sell one time .. also a chicken.
u sell many time..also a chicken.
since already a chicken, why not earn as much as possible?

u really like chicken bro....
one short post have 5 chickens....
want to change nick to nir_chicken or not? hahahaha :D

Big Sexy
20-06-2005, 08:57 PM
now my pocket got wind, how to go? u know i just go visit my good friend tony blair... CB... there every thing also in pound. convert liao.x 3times.. where still got money left...

next month onward.. i wil be a slave.. busy.
try to do it within this month..

nirvana
20-06-2005, 08:58 PM
now my pocket got wind, how to go? u know i just go visit my good friend tony blair... ...

nabei, u visit tong, i also go visit ma ying jiu.. spend so much there, but...

still

it is my treat , u r buddy

^_^

euphoria777
20-06-2005, 08:59 PM
WOW baby... when u fly back let me know... i would like to meet you baby...

errrrr.....i quite old already....dun call me baby can?
later no one give me FL contact, they think i gin na kia....hahaha

next trip back maybe in end jul / early aug.
if u treat me steamboat i come back earlier....hahahaha

euphoria777
20-06-2005, 09:03 PM
thanks mr zapper, if u never busybody how u know i busybody :rolleyes:

mr bomb, pse also dun suspect me hor
i zap got leave nick one....ask big sexy, i zap him before!!! :eek:
hmmm....how to let u believe leh? maybe tomorrow i zap u and leave nick, then u know today one is not me....can? hahaha ..... joke joke ok...

simplex
20-06-2005, 09:08 PM
or u add him 1 point and leave nick also can lor.. :p .

Bomb
20-06-2005, 09:20 PM
hmmm....how to let u believe leh? maybe tomorrow i zap u and leave nick, then u know today one is not me....can? hahaha ..... joke joke ok...

np problem bro, either way can.....
btw y u think i suspect u?

euphoria777
20-06-2005, 09:24 PM
btw y u think i suspect u?

u pm me who u suspect lor....then i help u go zap him!!! :p

Bomb
20-06-2005, 09:26 PM
u pm me who u suspect lor....then i help u go zap him!!! :p

hehe, got this need meh?
wat comes ard goes ard.....
Chou lang Ai Zai......
tks for the offer anyway

jinrenhe
20-06-2005, 11:37 PM
I also have my reservations abt these local FLs

Perhaps characteristical of SG women, even local FL also tend to have attitude prob--- charge premium price & appears nonchalent (like take it or leave it" attitude)

I think SG women, FL or not, seem to think they inherently deserve a premium price--- jus 'cos they are SINGAPORE GALS :mad:

As for threadstarter bro cute, i guess he was jus being kind, doing favours to someone he thinks deserve. Let's not jump to conclusion & think badly of him.

As one bro pointed out, we are all fellow users here, why get into argument over a FL? Whether she is a top grade FL, i guess time will tell. Once the FRs starts pouring in, we will have a better pic.

scv38r
20-06-2005, 11:48 PM
So far the best girls are still from thailand, as they service me rather then provide limited service.

But life is about experiences, so no harm in trying, if good, great, if lousy, just dont try the next time.

Cheers.

fish76
21-06-2005, 12:12 AM
[QUOTE=nirvana]now u see pro and anti group here..

Bro, like that say, buay siu hor........I will never meet this gal, because of some personal reasons and that i dun believe in paying $200 for 1 shot. I rather pay to AJ and get thai models for $150 2 shots. I am saying give chance because of cuteboy.

Anyway, cuteboy kena zapped quie jialat already. I appeal to everyone to stop cause he's a good guy. Please and sincere thanks.

Stomp
21-06-2005, 01:14 AM
So who is giving Jeslyn's contacts???I a bit lost liao so can try to bonk her soon maybe end this week.Thanks Bros

zender1234
21-06-2005, 03:20 AM
see thread from head to end very sian .
Still don't what her service like.

For me, how much $$ = the service render.
For those who have try her service likely enlighten me

thank

fish76
21-06-2005, 09:59 AM
Wow..what a mess....with so many innocent casualty.

Jeslyn.....ball is on yr court now!!

CHEERS!! Cheong arrrrrrrrrrrrr!

Wah lan, JT, si pea good mood hor? Well said bro, give cuteboy some space and the girl a chance. Kum sia for your stand down ;)

Cheri_Popper
21-06-2005, 10:25 AM
So who is giving Jeslyn's contacts???

You can try PMing her. But I doubt that she will reply as she had quoted that Bro without any Rep Power need not PM her. So if you somehow do managed to bonk her, don't forget the FR. :rolleyes:

CNNcmg
21-06-2005, 10:30 AM
You can try PMing her. But I doubt that she will reply as she had quoted that Bro without any Rep Power need not PM her. So if you somehow do managed to bonk her, don't forget the FR. :rolleyes:

No point liao...
I think she say she not coming in anymore...

nirvana
21-06-2005, 10:35 AM
I think she say she not coming in anymore...

wanna bet? a cup of milo bing :D

^_^

Cheri_Popper
21-06-2005, 10:35 AM
I think she say she not coming in anymore.

She should register a new nick and learn to be humble, change her alttitude and don't put aeroplane to Bros. By doing so, I am sure alot of Bros here would patronise her. :)

The ThreadStarter has been zapped bcos of the "Bad Blood" between her and some Bros here because of her past behavior and had spilled into the ThreadStarter's turf.

CNNcmg
21-06-2005, 10:41 AM
She should register a new nick and learn to be humble, change her alttitude and don't put aeroplane to Bros. By doing so, I am sure alot of Bros here would patronise her. :)

The ThreadStarter has been zapped bcos of the "Bad Blood" between her and some Bros here because of her past behavior and had spilled into the ThreadStarter's turf.

Maybe she should loh...

CNNcmg
21-06-2005, 10:42 AM
wanna bet? a cup of milo bing :D

^_^

mai la... better a cup of kopi C kosong...
Or if got chance a few cup of whisky or brandy loh...

euphoria777
21-06-2005, 12:08 PM
I think SG women, FL or not, seem to think they inherently deserve a premium price--- jus 'cos they are SINGAPORE GALS

there are bound to be such pple around....not just singapore.
believe it or not, viet ktv gals ask for usd 300 for overnight!!! :eek:
for that money, i can keep 2 viet gals as mistress for a month.......

Big Sexy
21-06-2005, 02:44 PM
that one no count... it is because i zap u first and leave my nick , so u also leave your nick.. u must reveal all those people that u have minus and leave your nick and got count.

Big Sexy
21-06-2005, 02:46 PM
mr cheri u know hor, actually i dont even bother to read this fucking thread.. only know bit by bit. me more concern about where AJ is going now....:)

euphoria777
21-06-2005, 02:51 PM
that one no count... it is because i zap u first and leave my nick , so u also leave your nick.. u must reveal all those people that u have minus and leave your nick and got count.

errrr....actually hor...so far hor....u are one of the very few which i have zapped!!! hahaha
cannot remember others liao, i think the infamous duckee is another one...

Big Sexy
21-06-2005, 02:53 PM
wowkaoz.. like that u still dare to say. :mad: i must go and gang rape u liao.. ;)

errrr....actually hor...so far hor....u are one of the very few which i have zapped!!! hahaha
cannot remember others liao, i think the infamous duckee is another one...

euphoria777
21-06-2005, 02:59 PM
i must go and gang rape u liao..

gang rape!!! wow........my fantasy!!!!!
but its raping people....not kena rape.....hahaha

by the way....Jes (if u are reading), u can do threesome (2M1F) or foursome (3M1F) or not? honest question, not joking.........

fish76
21-06-2005, 03:00 PM
m me more concern about where AJ is going now....:)

Yeah man, any updates abt AJ bro? Long time no news from them liao. Close shop already?

popiah
22-06-2005, 01:48 AM
hi all bros,

Finally met this legendary Queen @ yesterday (Tuesday) TCSS session at GL10 organised by Bro inventry....

Not only me but quite a nos. of bros saw her too....such as John teo, cheri popper, hakoshu, lurpsexx, zunbo, sure2c,darly76,nitekid,nirvana,banana etc..........too many lah...cant remember..

Jesyln.......thanks for your presence and its greatly enhance/brighten our TCSS session....with a female samster tock cock with a bunch of DIRTY OLD MEN.

Any good lobang or discount for me for my effort to write this posting to cease some samster frustration for your aeroplane issue. Maybe ........we can........meet up and.......do this........and that......ok ? :D

signoff
jeslyn vs popiah

banana
22-06-2005, 01:58 AM
hi all bros,

Finally met this legendary Queen @ yesterday (Tuesday) TCSS session at GL10 organised by Bro inventry....

Not only me but quite a nos. of bros saw her too....such as John teo, hakoshu, lurpsexx, zunbo, sure2c,darly76,nitekid,nirvana,banana etc..........too many lah...cant remember..

huh! whr is jeslyn? i thot i met evvone? u mean she is jeslyn? :confused:

Bomb
22-06-2005, 02:00 AM

u hor, i juz pm popiah tell him wrong name, now u also wrong name, haiz

popiah
22-06-2005, 02:01 AM

hi all again,

sorries.....wrong information to all.......

she is not jeslyn but deztiny.

sorries again, i was informed by bro bomb....just a moment ago.

me blur blur leh....see gal until blur blur...kekekekek :D

signoff
blur popiah

banana
22-06-2005, 02:03 AM

not wrong name. i prefer to call her evvone than her xxxx. evvone sweeter mah! :p

popiah

hi bomb,

two sotong.......banana and popiah

signoff
blur blur banana & popiah.

Bomb
me blur blur leh....see gal until blur blur...kekekekek

signoff
blur popiah

see gal blur, or see something else blur? :rolleyes:

banana
22-06-2005, 02:05 AM
hi all again,

sorries.....wrong information to all.......

she is not jeslyn but deztiny.

u drink too much popiah juice or banana shake? :D

Bomb
22-06-2005, 02:05 AM
hi bomb,

two sotong.......banana and popiah

signoff
blur blur banana & popiah.

Banana popiah, hmm, got market for it bo?
i open at L38 snatch ur biz, lol...

enjoy ur Dl trip tomorrow hor

popiah
22-06-2005, 02:06 AM
see gal blur, or see something else blur? :rolleyes:

hi bro bomb,

is she jeslyn = deztiny......same gal is it ????

signoff
query popiah

Bomb
22-06-2005, 02:07 AM
u drink too much popiah juice or banana shake? :D

use the popiah skin bao the banana n shake, wat u get?

creamy white fluid??? hehehe :p

popiah
22-06-2005, 02:09 AM
use the popiah skin bao the banana n shake, wat u get?

creamy white fluid??? hehehe :p

hi bro bomb,

we will use this creamy white fluid for your facial wash up....kekekeke

Definitely your face will be very smooth and white after using it.

signoff
creamy popiah

Bomb
22-06-2005, 02:10 AM
hi bro bomb,

is she jeslyn = deztiny......same gal is it ????

signoff
query popiah

Yo bro....

jeslyn = fl, 19 yrs, poly gal,i never met before,tcss on net
deztiny = samster, 19 yrs, (cant tell),i met before,tcss real life

Clearer pic now?
U must be seeing some other things till blur blur lor

Bomb
22-06-2005, 02:12 AM
hi bro bomb,

we will use this creamy white fluid for your facial wash up....kekekeke

Definitely your face will be very smooth and white after using it.

signoff
creamy popiah

Kum sia, inventry needs it more, i already very white n smooth

popiah
22-06-2005, 02:13 AM
Yo bro....

Clearer pic now?

hi bro bomb,

Oic.....me old & blur popiah cant catch the ball so fast.....same to bro banana.

basically we cant concentrate much tonight as we seeing alot of boucing ball in front of us.......cant tahan also...

Now got the pic better, if best can i have her pic ? :D

signoff
old popiah

banana
22-06-2005, 02:16 AM
Now got the pic better, if best can i have her pic ? :D

so how can i bonk jeslyn? popiah u come take our pix, ok?

Bomb
22-06-2005, 02:18 AM
basically we cant concentrate much tonight as we seeing alot of boucing ball in front of us.......cant tahan also...

signoff
old popiah

Lol, expected its the ball that makes u blur....
Banana even better, too bad u left early....
He so happening sia, lol......

popiah
22-06-2005, 02:18 AM

hi bro banana,

i will take your pic when she is eating and sucking your little banana.... :D

signoff
pic popiah

banana
22-06-2005, 02:20 AM
hi bro banana,

i will take your pic when she eating and sucking your little banana.... :D

signoff
pic popiah

provided jeslyn dont put areoplane. so how to contact her huh?

Bomb
22-06-2005, 02:21 AM

:( banana u bonk her, then i bonk who? :o

eh, popiah say ur banana small, si wa buay lun...
cut right ear or left ear? lol

Bomb
22-06-2005, 02:22 AM

Pm lor :rolleyes: , like that also dun know meh? kekeke

ryanlim
22-06-2005, 02:23 AM

you're back in SIN?????????

:confused:

popiah
22-06-2005, 02:26 AM

hi bro ryanlim,

ho sei bo ???

For your information and tonight he just employed as a coffeeboy for kopitiam 351.

signoff
king of popiah

banana
22-06-2005, 02:26 AM
:( banana u bonk her, then i bonk who?

eh, popiah say ur banana small, si wa buay lun...
cut right ear or left ear? lol

i will cut his left testicle and offer to jeslyn. :eek:

ryanlim
22-06-2005, 02:28 AM
For your information and tonight he just employed as a coffeeboy for kopitiam 351.

signoff
king of popiah

he's the replacement for our dear 351 SYT ah????????

how much Uncle JT pay to import him over from China ah???????

banana
22-06-2005, 02:29 AM
Pm lor :rolleyes: , like that also dun know meh? kekeke

i read the past postings like she dont reply or take her time to reply.

searching for her FR. stil finding. i think ask her bj me can liao. if her fj no good then i get disappointed. but then dont know her bj got standard or not. :confused:

Bomb
22-06-2005, 02:29 AM
i will cut his left testicle and offer to jeslyn. :eek:

wa, si bei fierce, lol....
u better pray his ballz nothing happens, if not all his prc meimei come hamtam u , lol

banana
22-06-2005, 02:30 AM

just came back. but leaving anytime. how r u? miss me? :D

ryanlim
22-06-2005, 02:34 AM
just came back. but leaving anytime. how r u? miss me?

nbz.............miss you for F???????? you char bor meh :rolleyes:

:p

banana
22-06-2005, 02:44 AM
nbz.............miss you for F???????? you char bor meh :rolleyes:

wah lau eh! they way u ask like u miss me mah! i thot u wanna have relationship with me?

ryanlim
22-06-2005, 03:02 AM
wah lau eh! they way u ask like u miss me mah! i thot u wanna have relationship with me?

haha.............in your next life man................in your next life :p

anyway take care Bro..........looking forward to meeting up with you for a cup of kopi ya............

banana
22-06-2005, 03:05 AM
haha.............in your next life man................in your next life :p

anyway take care Bro..........looking forward to meeting up with you for a cup of kopi ya............

sure! whr? in GL or in china? ;)

ryanlim
22-06-2005, 03:08 AM
sure! whr? in GL or in china? ;)

GL lah..............China ah............if you sponsor me air tickets, hotel, transport from airport to hotel and back, etc.............i'll go...........

banana
22-06-2005, 03:15 AM
GL lah..............China ah............if you sponsor me air tickets, hotel, transport from airport to hotel and back, etc.............i'll go...........

wah lau eh! dont be so cheapo lah! i pay for ur ticket u pay the rest lah! u wanna me pay for ur bonk also? :(

ryanlim
22-06-2005, 03:46 AM
wah lau eh! dont be so cheapo lah!

nbz..........you really think i so cheapo meh :(

i pay for ur ticket

Errrr............you mean bus ticket from airport to hotel and back right :p

popiah
22-06-2005, 03:47 AM
nbz..........you really think i so cheapo meh
hahahaaaa..................onz onz

hi bro ryan and banana,

dont tcss over here lah....... :D

bro banana, any free air ticket for me ??

signoff
free popiah

ryanlim
22-06-2005, 03:49 AM

signoff
free popiah

nbz.............trying to snatch business ah :mad:

banana
22-06-2005, 03:50 AM
nbz..........you really think i so cheapo meh :(

Errrr............you mean bus ticket from airport to hotel and back right :p

i not so cheapo, of course is air ticket lah!

banana
22-06-2005, 03:51 AM
hi bro ryan and banana,

dont tcss over here lah....... :D

signoff
free popiah

sure! next time when i miss bak kua, i fly u over with my bak kua. :cool:

ryanlim
22-06-2005, 03:53 AM
i not so cheapo, of course is air ticket lah!

ok..............onz onz.............but hor...........i got to go and save up money first before i can make the trip :(

banana
22-06-2005, 04:11 AM
ok..............onz onz.............but hor...........i got to go and save up money first before i can make the trip :(

china is cheap. we can fing good and cheap entertainment here. cheap and better than sg. confirm, chop and 30-day money-back guarantee.

Bomb
22-06-2005, 04:37 AM
china is cheap. we can fing good and cheap entertainment here. cheap and better than sg. confirm, chop and 30-day money-back guarantee.

not 100-day money-back meh?
give me fews yrs, i go china retire with u.....

arg 2-2 draw :p

banana
22-06-2005, 04:45 AM
not 100-day money-back meh?
give me fews yrs, i go china retire with u.....

arg 2-2 draw :p

wah lau! no need few yrs lah! next yr after chinese new year, u cum over lah! ;)

Bomb
22-06-2005, 11:32 AM
wah lau! no need few yrs lah! next yr after chinese new year, u cum over lah! ;)

Russia buay gum me lay.....
I not so siao sa, can throw off everything to juz go.......
must make resolution now ma,then can live life like urs

Cheri_Popper
22-06-2005, 03:07 PM
Still no news from Jeslyn yet huh? Looks like she has not and will not change her ways. ;)

oldcar
22-06-2005, 03:20 PM
Me got an appointment this evening. First time, hope don't end up aeroplane.

Will keep bros update.

vandom66
22-06-2005, 03:59 PM
Another thread for this Jesyln again???

oldcar
22-06-2005, 04:09 PM
Wow....FR.......hopefully there is a FR finally! :D
Will be waiting.

I do hope so :p . After spend so much time on this. Like last time with Sophie, cost is not a big issue, but time and unpredictable nature of it. If it not come to anything, I thinking giving up on all this type of FL. Just paid OKT, HC and GL, so much less stress.

Will keep bros update.

singexpat
22-06-2005, 04:11 PM
First time, hope don't end up aeroplane.

Will keep bros update.

i help to burn joss sticks n pray... :p

CNNcmg
22-06-2005, 04:13 PM

Will keep bros update.

Wow.. so heng..

euphoria777
22-06-2005, 04:15 PM

help me ask her whether got do 2M1F, or 3M1F or not hor....
i ask she no answer.........

oldcar
22-06-2005, 04:23 PM

Will do, when I meet her. So, who will you bring to 2M1F or 3M1F? :rolleyes:

Bomb
22-06-2005, 04:26 PM
Wow.. so heng..

Hmm, whos +++ing now? ;)

CNNcmg
22-06-2005, 04:31 PM
Hmm, whos +++ing now? ;)

How I know le..
I sitting in front of my desk now.. Lim kopi, feel like sleeping.
Definitely not me loh...

Rayt
22-06-2005, 04:34 PM
All Bros out there, lets hope VERY HARD tat bro oldcar score 2nite... If not, dun knw must wait till wen den can get a FR...

euphoria777
22-06-2005, 05:09 PM
Will do, when I meet her. So, who will you bring to 2M1F or 3M1F? :rolleyes:

ask first la...if she willing, sure can find volunteers... :p

euphoria777
22-06-2005, 05:11 PM
...dun knw must wait till wen den can get a FR...

part 1 more than 100 pages also no FR.....
part 2 only 10 over pages.....slowly wait lor.

Zepil99
22-06-2005, 05:15 PM
good luck oldcar, u might need that.

if she fly aeroplane again, i zepil her for u, too bad i no power to zep 99 times

oldcar
22-06-2005, 05:19 PM
Orginal meeting time has been delay at least two hour :( . Exact time has yet to confirm.

Me good boy, need to be home by midnight.

Logging off work soon, will update bros tomorrow.

If all fell, me will be in GL tonight. Hopefully form one as good as "Snow".

Optimus_Prime
22-06-2005, 05:26 PM
Orginal meeting time has been delay at least two hour :( . Exact time has yet to confirm.

"Snow" ?? PRC ?

Zepil99
22-06-2005, 05:37 PM

not very good news, haven reach airport can hear aeroplane start to fly liao....

oldcar
22-06-2005, 05:57 PM
See, I work overtime at work.!!!!

Need the boardband to find the new location for the appointment. No car tonight, will have to depend Taxis, sad sad.....

Time confirm, still in time to be home as good boy. :p

FR tomorrow..........

oldcar
22-06-2005, 06:04 PM
"Snow" ?? PRC ?

Yes, PRC, it was one of my chance finding. I was so busy after that, don't even have time to RTF.. :( . It three week now, she may have got already.

i12bangu29
22-06-2005, 06:07 PM
Wow.. so heng..

KNN U silence mode!!! me got no luck so far

vandom66
22-06-2005, 06:29 PM
Yes, PRC, it was one of my chance finding. I was so busy after that, don't even have time to RTF.. :( . It three week now, she may have got already.

All waiting for your next Chapter :D

songsong1213
22-06-2005, 06:31 PM
The first Jeslyn FL thread become one of the most popular TCSS thread in SBF, now you create a part 2, I thought this time is real FL liao...but....Still TCSS thread :D But part 1 is still much popular than part 2..kekekekeke.....

Bomb
22-06-2005, 06:35 PM
KNN U silence mode!!! me got no luck so far

who let the dogs out? :eek:

Rof|maoxz
22-06-2005, 06:38 PM
Yo bro....

Clearer pic now?

What??.. deztiny 19yo? Cough Cough.... Her smile quite nice dou. ;)

banana
22-06-2005, 06:56 PM
What??.. deztiny 19yo? Cough Cough.... Her smile quite nice dou. ;)

wat if deztiny is a fl? u think ppl will prefer dez or jes?

i think dez will out perform her. ;)

Bomb
22-06-2005, 07:16 PM
What??.. deztiny 19yo? Cough Cough.... Her smile quite nice dou.

only quite meh? :rolleyes:

kim jio n me having wet dreams now n then, lol...
wei kim jio, our taste onli quite nice ah ? :(

bro rofl, y u ough cough at her being 19?

wat if deztiny is a fl? u think ppl will prefer dez or jes?

i think dez will out perform her

Wa, u spamming ah ? kekeke

banana
22-06-2005, 07:22 PM
only quite meh?

kim jio n me having wet dreams now n then, lol...
wei kim jio, our taste onli quite nice ah ? :(

wah! i so happy. my FZ meimei just called me, knowing i return to sg. now in cloud 9. :)

Bomb
22-06-2005, 08:43 PM
wah! i so happy. my FZ meimei just called me, knowing i return to sg. now in cloud 9. :)

Fz simi lia????
u happy can liao

deztiny
23-06-2005, 04:36 AM
Jeslyn == deztiny ? :confused:

solly ah.. step in to clarify abit :D ..cuz seems like a number of people quite blur...

jeslyn = jeslyn
deztiny = deztiny
jeslyn is not deztiny and
deztiny is not jeslyn.

althought both of us are charbo and both of us are 19 yo..
okie okie? ... haha

the girl who attended the TCSS on tuesday was me (deztiny) not jeslyn..mai confused ah..

and...*ahem* bro rolf... y u need to *cough* cough* ???

i very chao lao dun look 19 yo har? hahah...

banana
23-06-2005, 04:48 AM
the girl who attended the TCSS on tuesday was me (deztiny) not jeslyn..mai confused ah..

and...*ahem* bro rolf... y u need to *cough* cough* ???

i very chao lao dun look 19 yo har? hahah...

huh! chao lao? look at her bodyline and cleverage??? (hint hint - avatar)

MGplayer
23-06-2005, 09:22 AM
The first Jeslyn FL thread become one of the most popular TCSS thread in SBF, now you create a part 2, I thought this time is real FL liao...but....Still TCSS thread But part 1 is still much popular than part 2..kekekekeke.....

So, hv you tried?

or Hv you been flied aeroplane?

FR leh? cannot post, can PM hor..:p

Cheri_Popper
23-06-2005, 10:18 AM
Time confirm, still in time to be home as good boy. :p

FR tomorrow..........

So any FR? Did you managed to meet and bonked her? Or did you kanna aeroplane from her? :rolleyes:

oldcar
23-06-2005, 10:20 AM
Hi bros

FJ: 7.5/10. She is wet easily
Damage: $200 per shot excluding room

Confirm, it a real person that I meet last night and that of cuteboy statement. The bed is wet and is not from me :p . Or is it a program down load onto my brain conscious from martix? What even it is, don't mind more of it.

It nice to be able to communicate with the person, it important to me; and this set the different of most PRC and non English speaking white gers to local or malaysia chinese (they speak cantonese).

As usual, my FR is short

Look : 7
Boby : 7 (very slim boby)
FJ : 7.5

She got a heart tattoo on her chest, but has yet to fill in the name. See who get to put the name there first? May be cuteboy??????

CNNcmg
23-06-2005, 10:24 AM
She got a heart tattoo on her chest, but has yet to fill in the name. See who get to put the name there first? May be cuteboy??????

Why not your name leh....

oldcar
23-06-2005, 10:32 AM

Mine name on too many tattoo already ;) .

Each name on the tattoo come with it duty and obligation, it too much for me..............How I wish to have all the power and non of the responsibility........Sad..sad...But in live....we tend to have more responsibility that power to delivery....

oldcar
23-06-2005, 10:38 AM

Sorry Bros Euphoria, the answer is "NO". :(

euphoria777
23-06-2005, 11:00 AM
Sorry Bros Euphoria, the answer is "NO". :(

Don't worry....I can always take NO for an answer....
Thanks for asking... :)

xsoramachi
23-06-2005, 11:07 AM
oldcar,

whats the dmgs? she still accepting any more ppl?

coolmanks
23-06-2005, 02:28 PM
I have the rep point and $200 but no contact. Can anyone help?

BTW did a search on Renne but cannot find any thing on her here? Is she still around?

They only have $200, which I thought was actually what FLs would want instead of rep power.

Cheers

oldcar
23-06-2005, 02:40 PM
I have the rep point and $200 but no contact. Can anyone help?

BTW did a search on Renne but cannot find any thing on her here? Is she still around?

Need to PM her directly.

Frankiestine
23-06-2005, 02:52 PM
Brudder i think u cannot find becos spelling error, there is a thread by TV on Renee the ex flt attendant..

Bomb
23-06-2005, 04:12 PM

N y not urs?

urger
23-06-2005, 04:16 PM
N y not urs?
Aiyah...all dun quarrel about whose name to put on! I volunteer to put my name on it! Jeslyn you hear me? :)

Bomb
23-06-2005, 04:32 PM
Aiyah...all dun quarrel about whose name to put on! I volunteer to put my name on it! Jeslyn you hear me? :)

u did her b4 meh???
haha....not qualified, me 2 , lol

urger
23-06-2005, 04:35 PM
u did her b4 meh???
haha....not qualified, me 2 , lol
Soon lah. But when? I dun know... sigh...

Castrol
23-06-2005, 04:42 PM
Soon lah. But when? I dun know... sigh...

no worry bro, i'm sure jeslyn also got urges... :D

urger
23-06-2005, 04:43 PM
no worry bro, i'm sure jeslyn also got urges... :D
hahaha..bro, I thumbs up to u!!! :D

CNNcmg
23-06-2005, 05:14 PM

Can can.. i support... i go tell her...you volunteer..
But she say prefer it to be blank leh....

i12bangu29
23-06-2005, 05:21 PM
Can can.. i support... i go tell her...you volunteer..
But she say prefer it to be blank leh....

Why no FR from U?

CNNcmg
23-06-2005, 05:22 PM
Why no FR from U?

sssssshhhhhhhh I keena warning ma...
Why no FR from you leh?

coolmanks
23-06-2005, 06:42 PM
PM already but so far no reply yet.

Thanks

Need to PM her directly.

coolmanks
23-06-2005, 06:43 PM
Thanks, found her.

Brudder i think u cannot find becos spelling error, there is a thread by TV on Renee the ex flt attendant..

banana
23-06-2005, 06:48 PM
Thanks, found her.

u found the right person or not?

jeslyn is not destiny. lot of ppl mixed up.

coolmanks
23-06-2005, 08:03 PM
No lah. I found neither Jeslyn nor destiny. What i mean was that i found the thread on Reene. No wonder received PM for jeslyn contact.

BTW those who have meet destiny how would you rate her? How much would you pay if she is FL?

And still looking for Jeslyn contact.

u found the right person or not?

jeslyn is not destiny. lot of ppl mixed up.

Cheri_Popper
23-06-2005, 08:44 PM
BTW those who have meet destiny how would you rate her? How much would you pay if she is FL?

I have the privilage to meet her during the recent TCSSS organised by Bro Inventry. I can confirmed that she is a girl but she is not a FL. As for looks, it depends on the standard of each Bro's taste.

It would be disrespectful of me to rate her but to me, I honestly and really find a her a very pleasant and nice person.

seacher
23-06-2005, 08:50 PM
ya i meet her too
didnt get chance to really talk to her but from what i can see she is a friendly person
female samsters are a rare breed must protect
keke

deztiny
23-06-2005, 11:20 PM

halo bro...the fact that u PMed me ask me to meet you and quote you price despite me telling i that i'm not FLing...not enough ah?

now must post in thread ask people to rate me some more ah? :rolleyes:
So..wot's next? start a thread discussing about me some more ah?

popiah
23-06-2005, 11:27 PM
halo bro...the fact that u PMed me ask me to meet you and quote you price despite me telling i that i'm not FLing.

now must post in thread ask people to rate me some more ah? :rolleyes:
So..wot's next? start a thread discussing about me some more ah?

hi mei mei deztiny,

what happened....? someone bullied uuuuuu.....u so pretty and cute surely have these kind of things mah...

dont angry....BODYGUARD POPIAH IS HERE....

signoff
bodyguard popiah

deztiny
23-06-2005, 11:31 PM
what happened....? someone bullied uuuuuu.....u so pretty and cute surely have these kind of things mah...

no mah.. he pmed me and asked me to quote him a price.. fine.. den i told him i'm not FLing... fine..
den nvm, he was still offering the deal.. FINE!!!!
So i told him to find other alternatives lah... den okay, he apologised in PM.. which was VERY fine with me..just forget the whole thing..

Den now come here and ask ppl to rate me?

SO ...what is he trying to do?

jinrenhe
23-06-2005, 11:36 PM
Maybe he can't get over u ;)

But jokes aside, i think it's kinda of rude to discuss someone who explictly state she's not a FL.. jus my opinion

popiah
23-06-2005, 11:43 PM
No lah. I found neither Jeslyn nor destiny. What i mean was that i found the thread on Reene.

hi bro coolmanks,

please STOP pestering our mei mei deztiny as she already informed you that she is not a FL......please respect others and also respect yourself.

PLEASE STOP IT.

signoff
stop popiah

deztiny
23-06-2005, 11:43 PM
I think I have to clarify some facts in here.

This is a commercial sex forum, and being a girl in here..
it is PERFECTLY NORMAL that I get such offers or questions.

BUT.. after clearing the musunderstanding and even apologising, then why on earth does he still need to get the fucking rating for?

I'm not some hot babe or pretty girl. Just a normal girl in this forum. And I've never put myself a class above the rest.
So i'm not here to KPKB just because a samster PM me for deals.
What I'm unhappy about is the fact that he's still at it after my clarification.

Or was it not clear enough to you?

Mr coolmanks??????

P.S pai seh ah cuteboy.. for spoiling ur thread.. went off topic abit.. :D

jinrenhe
23-06-2005, 11:54 PM
Chillz ... :cool:

deztiny
23-06-2005, 11:55 PM
Chillz ... :cool:

haha.. no worries lah :D