PDA

View Full Version : PRC ahbing $50 + massage

nukebomb
01-07-2005, 07:21 PM
when down to PPC one TN shop, then TCSS wh one gal, she said want to go GL to work, so proceed to bring her there lor, did inform her i'm not OKT, then we want to Hotel 81, as usual just striped n bath together loh, then proceed to bed, so told her to catbatch me, the lick n suck of my nipple quite gd leh, also autofoam her, put one finger in her pussy quite tight, i few friction she moan n wet, then put another finger in, she scream a bit n ask did i put two finger very tight cannot tahan leh, slowly increase the speed she also keep moaning n very high, then ask her to capped me n BJ me, her suction very shiok leh, strong n firm suction n moment of licking the head, shiok sian. Wah she bj me abt 5mins bua tahan liao, ask her to mount on me , she is warm, wet n tight like heaven liao, then she suddenly said never put in like not so big leh, but inside like very big leh, i smiled quietly,then she ride me with momentem so skilful, cannot tahan control a bit jus to save a few cents i told her stop change position to missionery mount her n finger her cits, both of us bua tahan liao she moans more louder liao, i think i cannot liao take out the cap then quickly go to her face she thought i want her to change cap but instead i fire my shots on her whole face, hair, ear n shoulder although she is not prepare but she take it easy, tis is real gd service.So she went to wash her face then juz rest a bit, later she came bk i told her to massage me, she ask me where i want neck or back, i said back lor n she carried on massage me for 10mins, really gd service, i told her i will intro some friends for her after all she sure worth every cents at tis rate.
name : ah bing
size : A n small build
frenching : never ask
fingering : yes n wet
69 : yes i think she is horny
BJ : 8/10 strong n long
FJ : 8/10 very accomdating
attiude : 9/10 no rush n gentle
CIF : Yes
Massage : Yes
Damage : $50 w/o rm but wh massage.

_on_the_rock
01-07-2005, 08:16 PM
Hey,Bro..Can share her contract with mi?

raymondl3est
01-07-2005, 09:00 PM
bro nukebomb can i also have the contact pls :p

nukebomb
01-07-2005, 09:13 PM
bro nukebomb can i also have the contact pls :p
Happy bonking bro, she is going bk on 13th July.

juzjoin
01-07-2005, 09:15 PM
bro can i ve the contact thanks....

nukebomb
01-07-2005, 09:22 PM
bro can i ve the contact thanks....
Bro hope u can be gentle to her cause she is very pleasing.

coolsin
01-07-2005, 09:36 PM
Hi nuke, mind share the number with me.

juzjoin
01-07-2005, 09:37 PM
bro tks maybe will call her 2molo. will b back wif FR.. read ur PM....

nukebomb
01-07-2005, 09:44 PM
bro tks maybe will call her 2molo. will b back wif FR.. read ur PM....
I hope those bro who call her, pls treat her well as she is very pleasing n gentle, she also in debt like all other WL n got one child to take care,thanks.

man_sg2000
01-07-2005, 11:38 PM
Hi Nukebomb

Pls share tel. no. with me. Many thanks... :)

sgneed
02-07-2005, 12:12 AM
Hi Bros,

Can I have her contact also, please send to my email [email protected].

Thanks men.

tzr250sg
02-07-2005, 10:48 AM
Hi Bro, care to share?
Thks a million!

nukebomb
02-07-2005, 01:50 PM
Hi Bro, care to share?
Thks a million!
oredy PM u liao.

sibeyjio
02-07-2005, 07:42 PM
Bro nuke bomb... wat about me? forget me liao? :D

nukebomb
02-07-2005, 09:02 PM
Bro nuke bomb... wat about me? forget me liao? :D
Gd bro never forget u oredy PM u liao. :)

nukebomb
02-07-2005, 09:08 PM
Hi Nukebomb

Pls share tel. no. with me. Many thanks... :)
PM u liao.

juswan2knwu
02-07-2005, 10:22 PM
Jus call the gal many times but each time she shouts, "wha did U said? knt hear U. Speak louder!"

Wow Pian, i surely hav speak loud enough, she dun expect me 2 shout when others R ard me !!??

Then tuh lan, tk she nt only need a drill below but oso in her ears!! Will post my FR (as promised) on her once i drill her ears, bro nukebomb.

Hope she chio, else i damn sian after spending "so much time making the calls".

nukebomb
03-07-2005, 12:37 PM
Jus call the gal many times but each time she shouts, "wha did U said? knt hear U. Speak louder!"

Wow Pian, i surely hav speak loud enough, she dun expect me 2 shout when others R ard me !!??

Then tuh lan, tk she nt only need a drill below but oso in her ears!! Will post my FR (as promised) on her once i drill her ears, bro nukebomb.

Hope she chio, else i damn sian after spending "so much time making the calls".
Bro she just a bit timid after all she never work in GL before, relax lah.

swakookoo
03-07-2005, 05:23 PM

must thanks bro for his contact just had an wonderfuil session with her today

cos today got called bcak to work, off at at 3pm reached home. Feel like having a good massage and also release at the same time, hence called ahbing and say that you recommend one.

she was at joo chiat, i asked her what time available i go fetch her.

when we met she was wearing a red body hugging dress (really show off her hip-waist curve) with centre parting rebonded,orange brown hair, quite pleasant looking.

up in the lift i managed to grab her bum, nice and firm... she was so shocked...hehehe :D

when in the room, got her a can of aloe vera drink for her (as she was complaining very hot outside) to relax and on the TV to watch.

after talking for a while (got to know where she fr and know that she has a boy etc.) we started to strip, i remove her bra for her and cup her 小笼包s, nipple dark brown and eraser like... heheh think he son must feel happy

then proceed to show, SOP, but managed to touch her clit and soap figher her slight and she was high (closed her eyes and soft moan) :p

after drying up went to bed, she came to me, 1st gave me a slight frontal chest massage, then played with my nipples hmm.... then proceed to tickle the inner tights finally cupping the balls and stroking the dick.

after examing whether its clean, proceed to give a 3 mins of shaft licking and head licking. i like to service my gal 1st ... hence i asked her to lie back and i start to lick her clit, she jump like an electric current passed thro her.. hehhe... then i cont to lick and flick the clit she was so high... then she jumped again when i go further south and start to lick the pussy hole and tongue fuck her... i gave her a good 10 min of my tonguefu until she cannot tahan...

Then i ask her to service me, got very good BJ, after its hard enough, i use my dickhead (shaking it very fast... sort of like dildo) and rub on her clit and pussy hole... she raised her hips to coord with me then i slowly put my dick head just inside the opening and stay there and she ROTATE HER HIPS!! my my god so... sexy and slutty and gf feeling all in one!!! esp when she closed her eyes... bitting her lower hips and soft moaning all at the same time... out of the world

then after 3 mins of that i slowly push in... really quite tight... then slowly pistoning... untill she is comfortable already then i asked her whether she like it hard... and she said yes.. i went into crusing speed and started ramming her very fast and hard... her moaning even louder... 1/2 way she closed her legs together and straighten and i then straddle her legs and also straighten my whole self on her and keep ramming... so bloddy tight!!! I can only tahan another 2-3 mins then i came in her... she said that position just nice, can rub against her clit at the same time. after that we didnt disengage immidately, we hug each other very tight for a while , while we both recover. then i slowly remove my dick was tight that as i withdrew the cd also being pulled off 1/2 way by her vag muscle... thats how tight she is.

after that took shower, she gave me another 10 mins of massage... very sextify ....

frenching : can only peg no frenching
69 : didnt try
BJ : 7/10 very good esp the shaft licking (if BBBJ better)
FJ : 8/10 very tight and her rotating hips. .. shiok
attiude : 9/10 no rush n gentle (i agree with bro)
Damage : $50 + $20 tips

pls don ask me for her contact, pls ask the thread starter... but i realy must kudos to him for giving me the contact.

nukebomb
03-07-2005, 09:30 PM
must thanks bro for his contact just had an wonderfuil session with her today

cos today got called bcak to work, off at at 3pm reached home. Feel like having a good massage and also release at the same time, hence called ahbing and say that you recommend one.

she was at joo chiat, i asked her what time available i go fetch her.

when we met she was wearing a red body hugging dress (really show off her hip-waist curve) with centre parting rebonded,orange brown hair, quite pleasant looking.

up in the lift i managed to grab her bum, nice and firm... she was so shocked...hehehe :D

when in the room, got her a can of aloe vera drink for her (as she was complaining very hot outside) to relax and on the TV to watch.

after talking for a while (got to know where she fr and know that she has a boy etc.) we started to strip, i remove her bra for her and cup her 小笼包s, nipple dark brown and eraser like... heheh think he son must feel happy

then proceed to show, SOP, but managed to touch her clit and soap figher her slight and she was high (closed her eyes and soft moan) :p

after drying up went to bed, she came to me, 1st gave me a slight frontal chest massage, then played with my nipples hmm.... then proceed to tickle the inner tights finally cupping the balls and stroking the dick.

after examing whether its clean, proceed to give a 3 mins of shaft licking and head licking. i like to service my gal 1st ... hence i asked her to lie back and i start to lick her clit, she jump like an electric current passed thro her.. hehhe... then i cont to lick and flick the clit she was so high... then she jumped again when i go further south and start to lick the pussy hole and tongue fuck her... i gave her a good 10 min of my tonguefu until she cannot tahan...

Then i ask her to service me, got very good BJ, after its hard enough, i use my dickhead (shaking it very fast... sort of like dildo) and rub on her clit and pussy hole... she raised her hips to coord with me then i slowly put my dick head just inside the opening and stay there and she ROTATE HER HIPS!! my my god so... sexy and slutty and gf feeling all in one!!! esp when she closed her eyes... bitting her lower hips and soft moaning all at the same time... out of the world

then after 3 mins of that i slowly push in... really quite tight... then slowly pistoning... untill she is comfortable already then i asked her whether she like it hard... and she said yes.. i went into crusing speed and started ramming her very fast and hard... her moaning even louder... 1/2 way she closed her legs together and straighten and i then straddle her legs and also straighten my whole self on her and keep ramming... so bloddy tight!!! I can only tahan another 2-3 mins then i came in her... she said that position just nice, can rub against her clit at the same time. after that we didnt disengage immidately, we hug each other very tight for a while , while we both recover. then i slowly remove my dick was tight that as i withdrew the cd also being pulled off 1/2 way by her vag muscle... thats how tight she is.

after that took shower, she gave me another 10 mins of massage... very sextify ....

frenching : can only peg no frenching
69 : didnt try
BJ : 7/10 very good esp the shaft licking (if BBBJ better)
FJ : 8/10 very tight and her rotating hips. .. shiok
attiude : 9/10 no rush n gentle (i agree with bro)
Damage : $50 + $20 tips

pls don ask me for her contact, pls ask the thread starter... but i realy must kudos to him for giving me the contact.
Great bro u really got good tonguekungfu, can teach boh! Since u tongue her so high y u dun CIF her, maybe she allow u CIM leh.GD job n Happy bonking.

tookara
04-07-2005, 02:12 AM
good job bro :D

swakookoo
04-07-2005, 03:06 AM
Great bro u really got good tonguekungfu, can teach boh! Since u tongue her so high y u dun CIF her, maybe she allow u CIM leh.GD job n Happy bonking.

she did allow to CIF but both of us were too shiok to pull in out after i came in her my didi still in her while we hugged :D

zzz^^
04-07-2005, 06:26 AM
Hi nukebomb,

ur FR stated everything abt her, EXCEPT her looks.

So, is she good looking?

heavenlybird
04-07-2005, 09:49 AM
Thks bro nuke for contact, call her yesterday night she said ard L20 then fetch her n bring to Hotel, TCSS on the way she is gentle n nice, in the room we just stripped n went in the bathroom, she checked the water then bath for me, at the same i start autoroam her, no reject just carried on, she checked my didi n clean with gentle, i just keep washing her pussy, give her a few kiss, she squat dn to give her pussy a thorough wash, she said want to wash it clean for me, she hinted me lick her lah.

So went to bed n she went to dim the light, gd at create atmosphere, she came to me n massage my shoulder a bit start fondle my nipple n caress my didi, while i autoroam her n begin fingering her, she is tight n wet,she a bit current shock, then she slowly go down to my didi capped me n start blowing, her moment is smooth n great suction, then come to my head using her tongue painting my hold head,slowly i shift her butt towards me, very accomdating no rejection, give a tip lick on her clits, she moans n electrify, then i open her wing n lick her with pressure, she getting more electrify n moans louder, tis process last us 10mins.

I really fully heated told her to mount me, she gentlely insert me in, start riding me really tight, tis go on for 5mins, she is horny n enjoy with it, so change position to missionery ask her can go fast, she nodded n smiled, go on bonk her like electric vibrator in n out, she shiver n moan while closing her eye, then changed to doggie n ram her hard, wah bua tahan liao remove my cap let her lie down n release on her face, saw lick a bit in her mouth, hehehe.

Then go wash up, later bk she start massage my back while nude, it took abt 10mins. Is always good to hv a massage after sex.

Name : ahbing
size : A, small build
look : 6.5/10 not bad looking
frenching : no but i try to kiss her
69 : yes very high
BJ : 8/10 strong n firm
FJ : 8/10 accomdating n experience like wat bro nuke said
RTF : yes
service : 8/10 no rush
Damage : $50 + $10 tips

Is a good deal when come with sex n massage, where to find, thanks bro nuke.Any bro who want the number dun find me pls get from threadstarter.

nukebomb
04-07-2005, 09:53 AM
Hi nukebomb,

ur FR stated everything abt her, EXCEPT her looks.

So, is she good looking?
To me is above average look.

nukebomb
04-07-2005, 09:54 AM
Thks bro nuke for contact, call her yesterday night she said ard L20 then fetch her n bring to Hotel, TCSS on the way she is gentle n nice, in the room we just stripped n went in the bathroom, she checked the water then bath for me, at the same i start autoroam her, no reject just carried on, she checked my didi n clean with gentle, i just keep washing her pussy, give her a few kiss, she squat dn to give her pussy a thorough wash, she said want to wash it clean for me, she hinted me lick her lah.

So went to bed n she went to dim the light, gd at create atmosphere, she came to me n massage my shoulder a bit start fondle my nipple n caress my didi, while i autoroam her n begin fingering her, she is tight n wet,she a bit current shock, then she slowly go down to my didi capped me n start blowing, her moment is smooth n great suction, then come to my head using her tongue painting my hold head,slowly i shift her butt towards me, very accomdating no rejection, give a tip lick on her clits, she moans n electrify, then i open her wing n lick her with pressure, she getting more electrify n moans louder, tis process last us 10mins.

I really fully heated told her to mount me, she gentlely insert me in, start riding me really tight, tis go on for 5mins, she is horny n enjoy with it, so change position to missionery ask her can go fast, she nodded n smiled, go on bonk her like electric vibrator in n out, she shiver n moan while closing her eye, then changed to doggie n ram her hard, wah bua tahan liao remove my cap let her lie down n release on her face, saw lick a bit in her mouth, hehehe.

Then go wash up, later bk she start massage my back while nude, it took abt 10mins. Is always good to hv a massage after sex.

size : A, small build
look : 6.5/10 not bad looking
frenching : no but i try to kiss her
BJ : 8/10 strong n firm
FJ : 8/10 accomdating n experience like wat bro nuke said
Damage : $50 + $10 tips

Is a good deal when come with sex n massage, where to find, thanks bro nuke.Any bro who want the number dun find me pls get from threadstarter.
Bro u also like licking pussy huh.hehehe

rentafl
04-07-2005, 07:24 PM
thanks to bro nukebomb i got ah bing's contact and call her. she say 1.30pm free so i went to meet up with her. went to a near by hotel to check in. tcss abit then went to wash white white hehe she spend abit of time washing my didi and ass! dry ourself up and action starts. she start off with a little massage and some jua geng, then gave me a bbbj shiok man! hehe then i was cap and ask to take action. pump her front and back she's small in size so it's easy to flip her around hehe so fun :p finally i unload liao. but still not enough leh so i ask her if the next hr free or not and she reply no booking yet. so i call counter and tell them i will entend another hr. action same same and left the hotel a very tired man! hehe. please dont pm me for ah bing number as the unwritten rule here in sammy's is to ask the thread starter. thank you bro nukebomb again :D

nukebomb
04-07-2005, 10:09 PM
thanks to bro nukebomb i got ah bing's contact and call her. she say 1.30pm free so i went to meet up with her. went to a near by hotel to check in. tcss abit then went to wash white white hehe she spend abit of time washing my didi and ass! dry ourself up and action starts. she start off with a little massage and some jua geng, then gave me a bbbj shiok man! hehe then i was cap and ask to take action. pump her front and back she's small in size so it's easy to flip her around hehe so fun :p finally i unload liao. but still not enough leh so i ask her if the next hr free or not and she reply no booking yet. so i call counter and tell them i will entend another hr. action same same and left the hotel a very tired man! hehe. please dont pm me for ah bing number as the unwritten rule here in sammy's is to ask the thread starter. thank you bro nukebomb again :D
Bro salute to u! Double cannon fire!u really tired, hahaha.

seacher
04-07-2005, 11:37 PM
bro nukebomb
really interested in this lobang
can pm me the contact?

nukebomb
05-07-2005, 11:37 AM
bro nukebomb
really interested in this lobang
can pm me the contact?
Bro oredy PM u liao.

sriburi
05-07-2005, 03:03 PM
Bro oredy PM u liao.

I would like to have your ahbing contact, will post FR once done. Any advise for newbie to FL by the way?

seacher
05-07-2005, 04:57 PM
Bro oredy PM u liao.
got ur pm
thank bro
will up u when able to

megapenis
05-07-2005, 09:11 PM
Bro really interested in tis FL n PM me,thanks.

juswan2knwu
05-07-2005, 10:36 PM
Thks nukebomb for the contact. Any kind boss or senior w/ the neccessary rep pwr, pls up him, tx.

As promised, here's the Fr.
Finally, after so many days I finally gt 2 meet up w/ Ah Bing. In between, we keep waiting 4 each other @ the wrong hotel. Sucks (but worth it after getting her svc).

I was waiting 4 Ah Bing & a few (ulgy) ladies came by me & i tout, wow lau, i nt so suah lar. If they turn out 2 be Ah Bing, had 2 pay them taxi fares & ask them 2 FO! Pai Say, i tout Ah Bing nt a looker @ the beginning since bro nuke had said she ard avg. I tk she abv avg, if younger, def. a looker.

size : A cup (very brown & protuding nipples), small build
look : 7/10 (mature looking lady. U k sense age has taken its toll but still a looker)
frenching : no (but i very naughty, used a lot of tricks)
BJ : 8/10 strong n firm & i cum
FJ : didn't complete as time running out & i gt appt.
RTF : defintely
GFE: Yes, very accomdating
Damage : 2 (sessions) X $50 + tips (up 2 individual) + taxi fares (i volunteer, she didn't want @ 1st, i told her its my free will but dun demand fm others as it nt a standard)

We tcss 1st, she's a very nice lady & willing 2 accomodate 2 most of yr request + she a bit shy. Keep asking me 2 switch off the lights but i wouldn't & took a gd view of the "scenery". Then we proceed 2 bath 2gether & being the lady pleaser, i actually svc her more than i let her svc me. My cock steam jus raba, raba her back & boobs.

Later, we proceed 2 the bed & i kiss her all ovr b4 licking her clitoris then tounge fuck her. Song, jus by watching her groan suddenly in the middle of a conversation. Ha, ha. Throughout, i keep trying 2 force my way in2 her mouth, @ 1st nt successful but soon getting 2 knw the timings. i wait & succeed a few times. :grin:

20~30 mins later, she BJ 4 me & I finger fuck her. Super shiok. Then proceed 2 69 & finger her w/ 2 fingers. She scream lik crazy. I oso interchange w/ my mouth & tounge. She super horny & keep moving her ass ard as i hit the right spots. Hwevr, as i plan 2 bk 2 sessions w/ her, i cum while she BJ me.

Hwevr, as we waste a lot of time finding eacth other earlier, i was late 4 my appt, likewise 4 her. She insist 2 finish 4 me but i told her its ok since she made an appt w/ others b4 meeting me & i was oso late 4 my appt. She apologize 2 me & i told her i will be coming bk 4 another session b4 she lves the country on the 14th. Simply luv her tight pussy & horny groans & excellent svc.

Ppl who wish 2 patronise tis gem b4 she returns, pls PM thread starter, nukebomb 4 her contact. U will tx him 4 it. :)

nukebomb
06-07-2005, 11:31 AM
Thks nukebomb for the contact. Any kind boss or senior w/ the neccessary rep pwr, pls up him, tx.

As promised, here's the Fr.
Finally, after so many days I finally gt 2 meet up w/ Ah Bing. In between, we keep waiting 4 each other @ the wrong hotel. Sucks (but worth it after getting her svc).

I was waiting 4 Ah Bing & a few (ulgy) ladies came by me & i tout, wow lau, i nt so suah lar. If they turn out 2 be Ah Bing, had 2 pay them taxi fares & ask them 2 FO! Pai Say, i tout Ah Bing nt a looker @ the beginning since bro nuke had said she ard avg. I tk she abv avg, if younger, def. a looker.

size : A cup (very brown & protuding nipples), small build
look : 7/10 (mature looking lady. U k sense age has taken its toll but still a looker)
frenching : no (but i very naughty, used a lot of tricks)
BJ : 8/10 strong n firm & i cum
FJ : didn't complete as time running out & i gt appt.
RTF : defintely
GFE: Yes, very accomdating
Damage : 2 (sessions) X $50 + tips (up 2 individual) + taxi fares (i volunteer, she didn't want @ 1st, i told her its my free will but dun demand fm others as it nt a standard)

We tcss 1st, she's a very nice lady & willing 2 accomodate 2 most of yr request + she a bit shy. Keep asking me 2 switch off the lights but i wouldn't & took a gd view of the "scenery". Then we proceed 2 bath 2gether & being the lady pleaser, i actually svc her more than i let her svc me. My cock steam jus raba, raba her back & boobs.

Later, we proceed 2 the bed & i kiss her all ovr b4 licking her clitoris then tounge fuck her. Song, jus by watching her groan suddenly in the middle of a conversation. Ha, ha. Throughout, i keep trying 2 force my way in2 her mouth, @ 1st nt successful but soon getting 2 knw the timings. i wait & succeed a few times. :grin:

20~30 mins later, she BJ 4 me & I finger fuck her. Super shiok. Then proceed 2 69 & finger her w/ 2 fingers. She scream lik crazy. I oso interchange w/ my mouth & tounge. She super horny & keep moving her ass ard as i hit the right spots. Hwevr, as i plan 2 bk 2 sessions w/ her, i cum while she BJ me.

Hwevr, as we waste a lot of time finding eacth other earlier, i was late 4 my appt, likewise 4 her. She insist 2 finish 4 me but i told her its ok since she made an appt w/ others b4 meeting me & i was oso late 4 my appt. She apologize 2 me & i told her i will be coming bk 4 another session b4 she lves the country on the 14th. Simply luv her tight pussy & horny groans & excellent svc.

Ppl who wish 2 patronise tis gem b4 she returns, pls PM thread starter, nukebomb 4 her contact. U will tx him 4 it. :)
Nice FR bro i will up yr point, u really kind fellow.

nukebomb
06-07-2005, 11:33 AM
Bro really interested in tis FL n PM me,thanks.
Pm u liao, bro.

peterson
06-07-2005, 03:52 PM
Thanks bro nukebomb for the contact. Called her yesterday afternoon to make an appointment with her this late morning.

Will not go into details, below is my rating on her.

Ratings for Ah Bing
Looks : 7/10
Boobs ; A cup
BJ : 7.5/10(good suction, take her time)
Fingering : Allowed, look like she enjoyed it, wet and horny
FJ : 8/10 ( very accommodating, not rushing and obliging)
Attitude : Very friendly
RTF : Yes
Damage: $50 exclude room

nukebomb
06-07-2005, 04:00 PM
Thanks bro nukebomb for the contact. Called her yesterday afternoon to make an appointment with her this late morning.

Will not go into details, below is my rating on her.

Ratings for Ah Bing
Boobs ; A cup
BJ : 7.5/10(good suction, take her time)
Fingering : Allowed, look like she enjoyed it, wet and horny
FJ : 8/10 ( very accommodating, not rushing and obliging)
Attitude : Very friendly
RTF : Yes
Damage: $50 exclude room
well done bro, short n sharp.

sickman22
06-07-2005, 05:17 PM
Bro, Can i have the contact also?

Fighter
06-07-2005, 06:55 PM
Finally, today have the time to call ah bing. Thanks to bro nukebomb. A very good kandtao. Initially want to meet 3pm but she have somethg on so bobian meet at 4pm. Went to JC H81. First impression not bad. Inside the room, we took a bath together very gf feeling, help to wash me up to bottom. We dry ourselves and proceed to bed. While i lick her nipple and finger fuck her pussy she got damn high pussy is very wet and she keep moaning and. I bei tahan and put on the cup and want to play real war but she stopped mi and said still got time no need to rush and proceed with a bj on mi. I can say that her bj is no house run, after a solid 5 mins bj i feel i cumming so stop her immediately and quickly bang her in doggie style. Too bad, i cum within a min :(. The bj is too powerful liao lak. Before we leave, she give me a vert relaxing massage.

Overall:
Boob : A-
frenching : yes (must lead her)
69 : never try
BJ : 10/10 strong n long
FJ : 8/10 would give a 10 if i can hold longer :p
attiude : 10/10 no rush n gentle
CIF : never try
Damage : $50 + $10tips + $20 hotel

Note: bro want to try must act fast fast, she leaving at 12th

_on_the_rock
06-07-2005, 09:05 PM
Can i Have the Contract??Tks.

nukebomb
06-07-2005, 10:05 PM
Bro, Can i have the contact also?
Bro PM u liao.

pilot2003
06-07-2005, 10:09 PM
Bro PM u liao.
Bro, Can i have the contact also????tks..... :D

Stalkerme
06-07-2005, 10:31 PM
I am also interested, am i eligible for the ctc???? thanx...

nukebomb
06-07-2005, 10:37 PM
Bro, Can i have the contact also????tks..... :D
Bro PM u liao.

The Renegade
06-07-2005, 10:39 PM
Bro PM u liao.

Hi, would appreciate if you could PM me the contact.

Thank you.

nukebomb
06-07-2005, 10:39 PM
Finally, today have the time to call ah bing. Thanks to bro nukebomb. A very good kandtao. Initially want to meet 3pm but she have somethg on so bobian meet at 4pm. Went to JC H81. First impression not bad. Inside the room, we took a bath together very gf feeling, help to wash me up to bottom. We dry ourselves and proceed to bed. While i lick her nipple and finger fuck her pussy she got damn high pussy is very wet and she keep moaning and. I bei tahan and put on the cup and want to play real war but she stopped mi and said still got time no need to rush and proceed with a bj on mi. I can say that her bj is no house run, after a solid 5 mins bj i feel i cumming so stop her immediately and quickly bang her in doggie style. Too bad, i cum within a min :(. The bj is too powerful liao lak. Before we leave, she give me a vert relaxing massage.

Overall:
Boob : A-
frenching : yes (must lead her)
69 : never try
FJ : 8/10 would give a 10 if i can hold longer :p
attiude : 10/10 no rush n gentle
Damage : $50 + $10tips + $20 hotel

Note: bro want to try must act fast fast, she leaving at 12th
Nice FR n generous, up yr point,bro.

juswan2knwu
06-07-2005, 11:12 PM
Nice FR bro i will up yr point, u really kind fellow.

Tx, U oso very kind. Intro such a gem & oso helped 2 up my my pts. I was pleasnatly suprise U jumped so many pts (& even gained a rep pt) in a day! Tis is "Hao Ren You Hao Bao". Bet a lot of samsters had a very gd time bonking her. :)

Lik tat, dun knw if i still gt chance 2 bonk her b4 she lves. :p

nukebomb
07-07-2005, 10:12 AM
Tx, U oso very kind. Intro such a gem & oso helped 2 up my my pts. I was pleasnatly suprise U jumped so many pts (& even gained a rep pt) in a day! Tis is "Hao Ren You Hao Bao". Bet a lot of samsters had a very gd time bonking her. :)

Lik tat, dun knw if i still gt chance 2 bonk her b4 she lves. :p
While u did a good n deserve to get a reward.

megapenis
07-07-2005, 10:29 AM
Thks bro nukebomb for gving me ahbing number, tis is the first time i write a FR. Call her yestersday she said arrange in the evening, therefore went to fetch her at GL, in the car we TCSS a bit, then i request to bonk her inside my car, she agreed. To me is thrill therefore ma du liao drive her to dark place at east coast, she stripe me n i stripe her, i also prefer to service her , pull dn the sit catbath her then go ahead to lick her pussy, she moans n wet.Her turn to catbath me n BJ me, wah good suction n power, i also finger her lah, 5 mins later ask her to mount me, shiok man good rider, then turn rd do missonary to her, another 10mins release my load.
name : ahbing
look : 7/10
size : A
frenching : no
BJ : 8/10 strong
FJ : 8/10 tight n skilful
attitude : 8/10 gentle
Damage : $50 + $30 tips

nukebomb
07-07-2005, 11:44 AM
Thks bro nukebomb for gving me ahbing number, tis is the first time i write a FR. Call her yestersday she said arrange in the evening, therefore went to fetch her at GL, in the car we TCSS a bit, then i request to bonk her inside my car, she agreed. To me is thrill therefore ma du liao drive her to dark place at east coast, she stripe me n i stripe her, i also prefer to service her , pull dn the sit catbath her then go ahead to lick her pussy, she moans n wet.Her turn to catbath me n BJ me, wah good suction n power, i also finger her lah, 5 mins later ask her to mount me, shiok man good rider, then turn rd do missonary to her, another 10mins release my load.
look : 7/10
frenching : no
BJ : 8/10 strong
FJ : 8/10 tight n skilful
attitude : 8/10 gentle
Damage : $50 + $30 tips
wah car sex shiok huh.

sorasan
07-07-2005, 12:29 PM
URGH !! Y I dun hav a driving license and a car !!! Hmmm mayb she oso can accept bike sex ... hmmmmmmmmmm ;)

Pierre
07-07-2005, 03:34 PM
Can i also have her contacts too.. Thx

eyez_for_u
07-07-2005, 03:49 PM
Thanks for the contact, Bro nuke. I will try her once I get my work off hands. Any idea when she will be going back??

u-vindicate-mi
07-07-2005, 09:13 PM
thanx nukebomb!!
my FR.
called her ard 3+pm..say she at ktv..den we fix at 5pm.
4pm called mi n say she free liao..so since i free..i mit her earlier.
looks decent..nubile body..ok..not bad
proceed 2 rm..bath..den give mi a nice catbath.
tcss a while..relax abit..den..omg..i 4got abt condom..n she dun have.
den i rush down 2 get a pack..n she was waitin in d buff 4 mi.
trie 2 arouse mi but too tired fr those runnin liao..so my cock limp.sighzzz..
she tried very hard n finally stand liao..den cap mi n blow..nice feelin..but my cock limp again..wtf..determie not 2 waste $$..i summon all my poer 2 d cock n finally success...but not after many rounds of blow..hand ..blow..hand..feel guilty 4 makin her tired...haha..
went in missionaris n within a min...i came..fark! guess i 2 tired fr d runnin ard..n plus my workload..make my performace d worst ever...so paiseh..
too stress..but must say she is very ACCOMADATING.very gd!BEST!
anyway 2 cut short..this is d result.

Overall:
Boob : A(soft n nice)
frenching : never try
69 : yes
FJ : 8/10 would give a 10 if i can hold longer..haha..i 2 weak liao..her pussy is tight..
attitude : 10/10 no rush n gentle
Damage : $50 + $20tips + $30 hotel=$100

mayb u bros might find it exp..but i personally feel service n attitude impt

nukebomb
07-07-2005, 10:01 PM
Thanks for the contact, Bro nuke. I will try her once I get my work off hands. Any idea when she will be going back??
If i'm not wrong she is goin bk on 13th July.

u-vindicate-mi
07-07-2005, 10:28 PM
thanx nukebomb!!
my FR.
tried 2 arouse mi but i too tired fr those runnin liao..so my cock limp.sighzzz..
she tried very hard n finally stand liao..den cap mi n blow..nice feelin..but my cock limp again..wtf..determie not 2 waste $$..i summon all my power 2 d cock n finally success...but not after many rounds of blow..hand ..blow..hand..feel guilty 4 makin her tired...haha..
went in missionary n within a min...i came..fark! guess i 2 tired fr d runnin ard..n plus my workload..make my performace d worst ever...so paiseh..
too stress..but must say she is very ACCOMADATING.very gd!

Overall:
Boob : A(soft n nice..a bit saggy)
FJ : 8/10 would give a 10 if i can hold longer..haha..i 2 weak liao..her pussy is tight..
gd service n attitude very impt.
apologise 4 my lousy FR.

u-vindicate-mi
07-07-2005, 10:54 PM
looks i cant post

nukebomb
08-07-2005, 10:05 AM
thanx nukebomb!!
my FR.
tried 2 arouse mi but i too tired fr those runnin liao..so my cock limp.sighzzz..
she tried very hard n finally stand liao..den cap mi n blow..nice feelin..but my cock limp again..wtf..determie not 2 waste $$..i summon all my power 2 d cock n finally success...but not after many rounds of blow..hand ..blow..hand..feel guilty 4 makin her tired...haha..
went in missionary n within a min...i came..fark! guess i 2 tired fr d runnin ard..n plus my workload..make my performace d worst ever...so paiseh..
too stress..but must say she is very ACCOMADATING.very gd!

Overall:
Boob : A(soft n nice..a bit saggy)
gd service n attitude very impt.
apologise 4 my lousy FR.
Good job bro, will up yr point when regain power.

eyez_for_u
08-07-2005, 10:41 AM
Overall:
Boob : A(soft n nice)

mayb u bros might find it exp..but i personally feel service n attitude impt

Nice FR Bro. Make me damn gian to try her now. If only I can kill my boss and stop all my work. :( Anyway, why the hotel that x ah? Which hotel u went to??

sibeyjio
08-07-2005, 02:52 PM
Nice FR Bro. Make me damn gian to try her now. If only I can kill my boss and stop all my work. :( Anyway, why the hotel that x ah? Which hotel u went to??

Yah man Bro... or becos extend + extend? :D free extra bonk on the house?

megapenis
08-07-2005, 04:51 PM
Which one cost $30 huh?

u-vindicate-mi
08-07-2005, 07:57 PM
h81 bencoolen transit rate is $30.
convienient 4 mi mah.

nukebomb
09-07-2005, 10:30 AM
h81 bencoolen transit rate is $30.
convienient 4 mi mah.
Bro how's the room compare with those in GL.

eyez_for_u
09-07-2005, 03:38 PM
I am thinking of meeting up with her tomorrow before she leave. Any suggestion which Hotel 81 in Geylang is bigger? The last one I went to at L20 is quite small and not that comfy.

NokiaUser82
09-07-2005, 04:02 PM
Bro nukebomb...can gimme the contact too...=x Just got pay today...hEhE...

Fighter
09-07-2005, 04:17 PM
I am thinking of meeting up with her tomorrow before she leave. Any suggestion which Hotel 81 in Geylang is bigger? The last one I went to at L20 is quite small and not that comfy.

Bro, you can try L17 the Bright Star Hotel. Quite big.

nukebomb
09-07-2005, 07:14 PM
Bro, you can try L17 the Bright Star Hotel. Quite big.
But it is clean n hygenic.

nukebomb
10-07-2005, 01:28 PM
Can i also have her contacts too.. Thx
PM u liao.

eyez_for_u
10-07-2005, 08:40 PM
Thanks to Bro nukebomb for sharing the contact of Ah Bing with me. Here is my FR as promised. Sorry if it is lousy. Called her at 1+ today to fix appointment at 3. Met up at Joo Chiat and went together to the hotel. Was made to sit at the lobby for close to 40 mins as there was no room. Damn suay and sianz. So many people walking in and out. Luckily never encounter friends. Tcss with her during the wait. She is those shy shy and soft spoken lady.

Finally got the room and went inside. Took off our own clothes and went straight to the shower room. Raba Raba a bit in the shower room. Proceed to give her a catbath(15 mins) before she gave me her version of it. Proceed to do her before finally releasing my load. Gave me a massage after her shower. Went off to meet another client(is it anyone from here?)

look : 6.5 ( she should be quite pretty when she was young)
frenching : Not that into it.
fingering : Yup and damn wet. But got a salty fish smell.
BJ : 6.5 u
FJ : 7/10 very accomadating
attitude : 8/10
RTF : Not too sure. I am a boobs guy. The bigger the better. :D
Damage : $50 + $10 tips + $20 Hotel + $10 Hotel 81 membership + $3 condom

popiah
10-07-2005, 08:48 PM
hi all,

First of all, thanks bro nukebomb for the contacts.

Finished her off today at 1800 hrsname : ah bing

1500 hrs
Called her and she said not availble until around 1730 hrs as she is @ Joo chiat doing some others thing.

1730 hrs
Called me...and available .....told her to meet at Lorxx at hotelxx lobby.

1750 hrs
Reached hotel xx and waited at lobby since no room available at that time..wow....so many bonkster bonking at this TIME....???

1755 hrs
While waiting at lobby....saw a PRC lady sitting beside me.....not bad looking but a bit mature...LOOK abit like Hongkong actress now showing at channel 8 (ah rong's wife).

1805 hrs
Reached the room and sms ah bing...less than 3 mins,....KNOCK KNOCK...opened the door...wowo...its the PRC i saw and sat beside me..kekkekek...

1810 hrs
Tcss abit and washed...she so embrassed about her body..keep using both hand to cover her boob....(SMALL lah)..both of us washed up....

1815 hrs
Action started........she came out of the toliet with a towel and sat beside the STARFISH POPIAH and started to massage my chest and slowly move down to my HARD ROD.........massage...massage....

1823 hrs
she started to BJ with cap....and we did a 69 position and fingering her .............

1830 hrs
she move on top of me.....and ended me doing a missionary position and exploded.....

Popiah's Analysis Report
height : 155 cm
look : 5.5/10 (not suitable for those looking for SYT (Sweet Young Thing)
boob : Small with erected nipple. (not suitable for the boob lover)
Cathbath : 5/10 (can be improved)
fingering : wet
BJ : 6/10 can be improved with dif. position
FJ : 6/10 very accomdating
Damage : $50 + S$10 room + S$5 (taxi tip) + Popiah's condom.
RTF : No...

PLEASE DO NOT PM FOR THE CONTACT NO.......PLEASE LOOK FOR THE THREADSTARTER BRO. NUKEBOMB.

signoff
FL POPIAH

popiah
10-07-2005, 08:51 PM
Thanks to Bro nukebomb for sharing the contact of Ah Bing with me. Here is my FR as promised. Sorry if it is lousy. Called her at 1+ today to fix appointment at 3. Met up at Joo Chiat

Hi bro eye

ha ha ha...so you are the one before me huh ???? kekekeke....i smell some durian at her pussy.....u ate some durian with her at joo chiat...kekek :D

signoff
fl popiah

yongcm
10-07-2005, 08:59 PM
ha ha ha...so you are the one before me huh ???? kekekeke....i smell some durian at her pussy.....u ate some durian with her at joo chiat...kekek :D
what about she ate durian then pass urine got smell? :confused:

popiah
10-07-2005, 09:02 PM
what about she ate durian then pass urine got smell? :confused:

hi bro yong,

The mentioned statement abt eating "Durian" is just a joke lah.....

signoff
FL Popiah

juswan2knwu
10-07-2005, 10:27 PM
... Tcss with her during the wait. She is those shy shy and soft spoken lady.

condom

Ya, she's very accomadating & actually quite "young gal" innocent

Abt the fish smell, tot a lot of pussies smell tis way?

Wanted 2 visit her yesterday but was told another FL who i nvr tried yet was leaving on the same day as her. As i promised 2 give a FR in gratitude of the contact no. i hav 2 give ah bing a miss. Nw i regretted it!! But a promise is a promise, if i dun give, nex time ppl dun trust me & other newbies.

Once again, many tx 2 nukebomb 4 his generousity. Pls update us once she returns here. Must patronize such a nice lady. :)

eyez_for_u
10-07-2005, 10:53 PM
Hi bro eye

signoff
fl popiah

Wow, we like very You Yuan leh right? Haha. My last visit to Geylang for Sasa, queen of PRC and u were also waiting for her after me. Sorry Bro. We waited damn long for the room. That's what cause the delay. Anyway, I don't eat durians. :D

nukebomb
11-07-2005, 12:09 AM
Thanks to Bro nukebomb for sharing the contact of Ah Bing with me. Here is my FR as promised. Sorry if it is lousy. Called her at 1+ today to fix appointment at 3. Met up at Joo Chiat and went together to the hotel. Was made to sit at the lobby for close to 40 mins as there was no room. Damn suay and sianz. So many people walking in and out. Luckily never encounter friends. Tcss with her during the wait. She is those shy shy and soft spoken lady.

Finally got the room and went inside. Took off our own clothes and went straight to the shower room. Raba Raba a bit in the shower room. Proceed to give her a catbath(15 mins) before she gave me her version of it. Proceed to do her before finally releasing my load. Gave me a massage after her shower. Went off to meet another client(is it anyone from here?)

frenching : Not that into it.
RTF : Not too sure. I am a boobs guy. The bigger the better. :D
Bro just up u.

nukebomb
11-07-2005, 12:11 AM
hi all,

First of all, thanks bro nukebomb for the contacts.

Finished her off today at 1800 hrsname : ah bing

1500 hrs
Called her and she said not availble until around 1730 hrs as she is @ Joo chiat doing some others thing.

1730 hrs
Called me...and available .....told her to meet at Lorxx at hotelxx lobby.

1750 hrs
Reached hotel xx and waited at lobby since no room available at that time..wow....so many bonkster bonking at this TIME....???

1755 hrs
While waiting at lobby....saw a PRC lady sitting beside me.....not bad looking but a bit mature...LOOK abit like Hongkong actress now showing at channel 8 (ah rong's wife).

1805 hrs
Reached the room and sms ah bing...less than 3 mins,....KNOCK KNOCK...opened the door...wowo...its the PRC i saw and sat beside me..kekkekek...

1810 hrs
Tcss abit and washed...she so embrassed about her body..keep using both hand to cover her boob....(SMALL lah)..both of us washed up....

1815 hrs
Action started........she came out of the toliet with a towel and sat beside the STARFISH POPIAH and started to massage my chest and slowly move down to my HARD ROD.........massage...massage....

1823 hrs
she started to BJ with cap....and we did a 69 position and fingering her .............

1830 hrs
she move on top of me.....and ended me doing a missionary position and exploded.....

Popiah's Analysis Report
height : 155 cm
look : 5.5/10 (not suitable for those looking for SYT (Sweet Young Thing)
boob : Small with erected nipple. (not suitable for the boob lover)
Cathbath : 5/10 (can be improved)
fingering : wet
BJ : 6/10 can be improved with dif. position
FJ : 6/10 very accomdating
Damage : $50 + S$10 room + S$5 (taxi tip) + Popiah's condom.
RTF : No...

PLEASE DO NOT PM FOR THE CONTACT NO.......PLEASE LOOK FOR THE THREADSTARTER BRO. NUKEBOMB.

signoff
FL POPIAH
Bro so sorry not to expectation.

nukebomb
11-07-2005, 12:15 AM
Hi bro eye

signoff
fl popiah
Mayb u both can declare to be blood bro, lah.

nukebomb
11-07-2005, 12:18 AM
Ya, she's very accomadating & actually quite "young gal" innocent

Abt the fish smell, tot a lot of pussies smell tis way?

Wanted 2 visit her yesterday but was told another FL who i nvr tried yet was leaving on the same day as her. As i promised 2 give a FR in gratitude of the contact no. i hav 2 give ah bing a miss. Nw i regretted it!! But a promise is a promise, if i dun give, nex time ppl dun trust me & other newbies.

Once again, many tx 2 nukebomb 4 his generousity. Pls update us once she returns here. Must patronize such a nice lady. :)
U very gong yi key huh, now very hard to find so loyal ppl liao.

eyez_for_u
11-07-2005, 10:03 AM
Bro just up u.

Thanks a lot bro. Give me contacts still up me.. Too bad I always kena zapped by unknown ppl. Thanks anyway. Cheers.. ;)

nukebomb
11-07-2005, 11:59 AM
Thanks a lot bro. Give me contacts still up me.. Too bad I always kena zapped by unknown ppl. Thanks anyway. Cheers.. ;)
come here can make friend also meh.

haulance
11-07-2005, 12:56 PM
Bro Nukebomb,

Thanks for the contact. Had tried her this morning. Very friendly lady. No need to say more, what the other samsters have posted are very much the truth. So I will not be giving any of my points but to give you thumb up. Well done. :)

eyez_for_u
11-07-2005, 02:24 PM
come here can make friend also meh.

PRC ahbing $50 + massage 11-07-2005 01:20 PM
PRC ahbing $50 + massage 11-07-2005 01:20 PM
PRC ahbing $50 + massage 11-07-2005 01:17 PM

See what I mean Bro. Someone don't like me but never state why and who he is. Keep on zapping me like very shiok. What to do? Let him lor. How to win a gutless idiot?? At least let me know what I did wrong what.

nukebomb
11-07-2005, 06:00 PM
Bro Nukebomb,

Thanks for the contact. Had tried her this morning. Very friendly lady. No need to say more, what the other samsters have posted are very much the truth. So I will not be giving any of my points but to give you thumb up. Well done. :)
Thanks bro for yr support, will up u when regain power.

yeow
11-07-2005, 06:19 PM
name : joan(singapore)
size : c
frenching : hmm like it
RTF : Not too sure. I am a boobs guy. The bigger the better.
Damage : $80 + $10 Hotel + $3 condom

uhoh
12-07-2005, 01:23 AM
Thanks bro nukebomb for the contact!

Have upped your points as promised.

Tried Ah Bing yesterday night..... wah.....very gfe leh...... :p

Does not rush and very accomodating.

My FR as below

look : 7.5/10 (to me....of course with dim lights she looks quite chio)
boob : Small with erected nipple.
Catbath : 6/10
fingering : yes
69 : yes, she IS horny
BJ : 6/10
FJ : 9/10 very accomdating
Damage : $180 (3 shots) + S$50 room + S$10 (ba kut teh) + $4 condom.
RTF : Definitely YES

NokiaUser82
15-07-2005, 12:10 AM
Thanks to bro nukebomb who gave me the contact...tried her on Monday...not bad...quite worth it...to bro nukebomb...though i up u once...i up-ped you again!!! hEhE...cheers!!!

F.R for Ah Bing
Boobs : Small with erected nipple.
Catbath : 7/10
Fingering : Yes
69 : Yes (Lots Of Moaning)
BJ : 8/10
FJ : 9/10 very accomdating
Attitude : 9/10 no rush n gentle
Damage : $50 (1 shot) + S$30 room + $4 condom + $12 taxi fare for her
RTF : Definitely YES

JingQiangBuDao
15-07-2005, 11:45 AM
See what I mean Bro. Someone don't like me but never state why and who he is. Keep on zapping me like very shiok. What to do? Let him lor. How to win a gutless idiot?? At least let me know what I did wrong what.

Go PM the forum boss, he will do you justice as he will not allow this (multiple zapping) to happen in here. ;)

JingQiangBuDao
15-07-2005, 11:47 AM
Damage : $80 + $10 Hotel + $3 condom

Errr.....$80 for 3 shot?? :eek:

tzr250sg
15-07-2005, 12:05 PM
Many thanks to Bro nukebomb for this contact.
To cut short the FR, got her yesterday afternoon, met at L20 H81, small size , look 5/10. In room proceed to shower together, play with her nipple, she was horny, proceed to wash me real thoroughly.
Lay on bed, start her gentle massage, which is very stimulating. massage on dickie was good too.
Her pussy was wet to due to my coring of her love hole with my finger. sUDDENLY realise both did not hav any condom, she immediately rush down & got a packet (at her own expense)
Start all over again with her stimulating massage, cap me & BJ & i went down to give her a paint job which she love it.
After 5min, she claim she want me in her, so she went on top and start to rock slowly, i realise she likes to do it slowly.
Did her doggie,missionary, sideway,bear hug & finally came in missionary with her both leg resting on my shoulder.
Good & worthwhile service, not rushing, takes her time.
Damage : $50+$20(room)

blur boy
15-07-2005, 12:18 PM
brother nukebomb, after reading all the FR from all the brothers, cannot tahan.....it is a must try.

can PM me her contact once she is back, pleaseeeee. :o

thanks a lot

superoy
18-07-2005, 06:19 PM
thanks nuke for the contacts. went to KTV, got so horny and tot y dun i give her a call, it was ard 3am plus already but she picked up anyhow, asked if can go meet her n she said ok...went to GL booked a rm n waited for her...
doorbell rang and wala, a lao chio came in, not bad not bad...+++ed abit then she said she wanted to wash up 1st so waited some more n when she came out fr the bathrm with just the towel i just felt super horny. came over n lied down beside me, mai tu liao, gave her nipples some good sucking and fondled her breasts, all the while with her good soft moanings, doesnt seem fake to me, then she CB for me, playing with my nipples, then slowly moved southwards, then she asked me to cap up n proceeded on with her bj, i would say its pretty ok, maybe its the liquor, i was quite numb, but anyhow it was pretty ok still...all this while i was trying to finger her, but strange enuff she is not wet leh...sigh
then asked her to get on top of me, but damn difficult to go in leh, wah sei tried till my dick becomes soft liao so i just got up n try to missionary her, but still very hard to go in, alamak, but shes very nice, all these while she was accommodating, then she got up n applied some KY, this time got in liao...sigh she is really DRY sial...but with the KY we managed to at least have some penetration n the good old in out in out...afterwhich i buay dahan liao i came...there is one thing i have to commend her, she held me in for a good 5 mins at least after i came. this kinda feeling is the best, its like shes squeezing every bit of cum out fr u...incredible...
i was totally smitten by that gesture, i can only say maybe there wasnt any chemistry or she wasnt at all feeling horny that she wasnt wet at all...but then she took the effort to let me do my stuff...she is truely a gem, it makes me wanna be nice to her even more...even tho i didnt receive any massage fr her but i can tell shes tired n stuff, so we tcss after tat till the uncle downstairs called up n say times up...lol

JoyStick
07-09-2005, 11:37 AM
FR on Mission Ah Bing. (LONG OVER DUE ONE)

Called her up and made an appointment for 11pm, booked a room at Fragrance. She arrived at the door with a packet of fan chai. Said she had not taken her dinner and asked if she could eat first. Ok lor. Watch TV as I waited for her to makan. Sized her up and can see that she's very slim.....almost no boobs. Should be just A-cup lah....very small A-cup.

Had some small talk as she had her dinner about Singapore men going for WLs and stuff. She seems so curious why so many Singapore men go for WLs even when they have someone in their life. Me not saint. So told her its a choice lah. When she stripped down for shower, can see her boobs smaller than my chest. A bit low moral and turn-off liao. But hope can have some fun later as she agreed on on some asscitement later, so wash her asshole clean in the shower as she washed my dick in the shower. Teased her asshole a bit in the shower. No boobs, but her nipples were big.....very BIG!

On the bed. She gave me a BJ (with condom) first. Ok lah. Quite sop, not that great and not alot of suction on my rod. I told her I wanted to finger has asshole first for later action if she can take it so she turn around and went on all fours. I applied some KY to her butthole and my hands and slowly inserted my index finger in. Did this for awhile and managed only two fingers in, but she said cannot take it. Feel like shitting. She went to the toilet twice but nothing come out. I said it just feels like it only, nothing there one, but gave up the idea of anal as I don't think she can take me thick rod, so told her never mind.

Turn her around and saw her small boobs. Lagi turn off. Missionary fast fast and try to let go soon. Half-way she commented that I had a bigger chest then her's. Super sians...........so try to finish my mission asap and unloaded.

Went to shower first. Came out made some small talk, paid and left.

This was sometime back already. Think a month or so or more.

Make me phobia for a while.

Looks: 6
Boobs: 1 (this one I dunno how to rate....charboh say mine bigger than hers)
Fingering: anal
AJ: She cannot take fingers.......how to take me rod?
BBBJ: 5 (nothing special)
FJ: 3 (dry spell......KY needed)
Attitude: 6 (commendable for her)
Damage: $50 + $20 (hotel)
ftr: NO, made me go off the scene for while.....later meet another one like her sian half. For those who have this fetish of small breasted women, be my guest if she returns.

Nice lady, easy to get along and ok treatment.

If you guys appreciated my honest FR, share some points lah. VERIFIED.

Thanks to the brother who passed me the contact. Promised to post a FR so here it is. ;)

swakookoo
08-09-2005, 08:12 PM

Called her up and made an appointment for 11pm, booked a room at Fragrance. She arrived at the door with a packet of fan chai. Said she had not taken her dinner and asked if she could eat first. Ok lor. Watch TV as I waited for her to makan. Sized her up and can see that she's very slim.....almost no boobs. Should be just A-cup lah....very small A-cup.

Looks: 6
Boobs: 1 (this one I dunno how to rate....charboh say mine bigger than hers)
Fingering: anal
AJ: She cannot take fingers.......how to take me rod?
BBBJ: 5 (nothing special)
FJ: 3 (dry spell......KY needed)
Attitude: 6 (commendable for her)
Damage: $50 + $20 (hotel)
ftr: NO, made me go off the scene for while.....later meet another one like her sian half. For those who have this fetish of small breasted women, be my guest if she returns.

Nice lady, easy to get along and ok treatment.

If you guys appreciated my honest FR, share some points lah. VERIFIED.

Thanks to the brother who passed me the contact. Promised to post a FR so here it is. ;)

hi bro

when you on her? she only got back yesterday afternoon leh?

JoyStick
08-09-2005, 11:48 PM

This was sometime back already. Think a month or so or more.

Hello swakookoo........pls read my FR again CAREFULLY............I said in in my FR that this was a long over due FR.

Did her a month or so or more ago.

That was before she left. Think it was brudder nukebomb who introed her contact

Brudder nukebomb, have I upped you liao? Although not a great session lah, but I still owe it to you for the contact, so must still be respect and up you for it. Do let me know if I owe you an up! :D

rentafl
04-10-2005, 02:01 PM
Well after a long wait finally got Ah bing's contact again! call to arrange for a time slot and meet her at around 4pm yesterday.
Same at the last time she's still as friendly as before. check in liao tcss for awhile before she wash me clean clean. lick me all over before she cap me & gave me a long long bj my oh my this woman still bery horny as she was dripping wet when i finger her while she's still bjing me hehe. time for action liao and had so many position till i really shack!!! cum liao then we laid that and tcss again. she told me she still can not get hold of bro nukebomb and hope he will see this fr and contact her. by the way i have to thank bro uhoh for giving me ah bing's contact again :) she gave me a massage which was good as i was really tired. after that we had own round 2 hehe.

Damage = $100 ( 2 hrs 2 bonk + massage )
Hotel = $20
Condom = $2.90
Total = $129.90
Rtf : I'll be back! keke

ps: if any bro want to contact ah bing pls pm bro nukebomb or bro uhoh 1st as they are the one that gave and regive her contact to me. i'm the last person to pm if you guys wants her contact :)

monster98
04-10-2005, 03:30 PM
Damage = $100 ( 2 hrs 2 bonk + massage )
Hotel = $20
Condom = $2.90
Total = $129.90
Rtf : I'll be back! keke

uncle, uncle....... why total sum up to be $129.90? should be $122.90 rite? u pay $7.00 tips to her? kekekekekeke........

To the thread starter.......... I think you really have a good lobang for all the bros here....... well done..... :p

rentafl
04-10-2005, 04:37 PM
uncle, uncle....... why total sum up to be $129.90? should be $122.90 rite? u pay $7.00 tips to her? kekekekekeke.... hehe i forgot the $7 is for after bonk makan with her :p 1 thing is that she is really easy going girl everything you request she will to do for you :D

measurebroad
06-10-2005, 12:18 PM
Call her yesterday afternoon to make a appt and met up around 2pm, 1st look she small in size and smiles all the time. chit chat alittle then went for wash up. she soaps me down and clean my didi clean. gave me a short catbath before capping me and starts her bj. i finger her while she was blowing me and she takes her time sucking my didi. after 10-15 mins i ask her to go ontop of me to start the action. i later change to doggie and finish off from there. had my ciggies while she wash up follow by a massage. for $50 + $20 for room changes i would said it's $$$ well spend. thanks to bro rental :)

Isaku
06-10-2005, 05:44 PM
anybro got her contact can pm me this few days kinda stress at work :)

rentafl
06-10-2005, 06:45 PM
wsa98 pls clear your pm box

rentafl
08-10-2005, 10:43 AM
haizzz give to so many bros but still no fr :(

yamazen
08-10-2005, 11:57 PM
Thanks rentafl for her contact.

This is my 1st FL bonk!

I shall do my FR the pointer way.

Looks: 5.5/10
BJ: w/o cap cos i used durex she find too bitter haha good for me
fj: she loved it
TF: tongue F her till she ask me to stop hehe
FJ: tight cunt ,gd F afterall
damage:50+10+20 cheap F but would prefer young gals hehe:)
hotel:compass

Thanks again rentafl

Don't suan me if my FR is lousy, 1st time ok!

yamazen
09-10-2005, 12:22 AM
haizzz give to so many bros but still no fr :(

I already posted my FR. I do it again

Thanks rentafl for her contact!

This is my 1st FL bonk!

Looks: 5.5/10
BBBJ: w/o cap hehe
ff:she screamed ask me to stop hehe ff=finger fuck my lingo
tj:she was crying father mother hehe tj=tongue fuck
FJ:nothing much screw her for 15 min she love it
damage:50+10+20
hotel:compass
massage:ok la for this price

My 1st FR, pls dun suan me for lousy FR written.

Thanks rentafl again! How to up your pts? Can someone who read my FR up my points too, cos to get FL some bros here require some amount of points which i am still new. So i always can't get contact and ah bing is my 1st one after trying for so long. Pity me a bit and i share FR here.

Bye!

happy000
09-10-2005, 11:06 AM
Sorry bro - you have no power to up anyone until you have at least 15 pt :)

Thanks rentafl again! How to up your pts?

yamazen
09-10-2005, 11:40 AM
Thanks happy for the infor.

So sad, can't up your point rentafl.

Thanks anyway for her contact.

yamazen
09-10-2005, 10:56 PM
Hey happy,

Then can u up my point so i can early up people point la, can?

rentafl
10-10-2005, 11:06 AM
Thanks rentafl for her contact.This is my 1st FL bonk!hehe virgin fl bonk & virgin point :D

梁宽大師兄
10-10-2005, 12:54 PM
was bored with nothing to do yesterday so call ah bing to see if she's free (got her # from rentafl afew days ago) pick her up at some where near serangoon, hmmm not much makeup with a smiling face. she show me a card of a hotel near farrer park mrt and off we went,along the way stop at 7-11 to pick up a pack of condom and some drinks. check in tcss and got to know she stop going to GL nowday. she does only 2-3 customers per day. went to wash up and she did a good job cleaning me up before she cleans herself. dry up went to bed and action starts. did a catbath for me and stroke my rod to marikita level then she cap me to start her bj. pretty good suction for around 10 -15 mins before i stop her. ask her to bonk sideway as i was lazy hehe she pretty wet man! (maybe because she do less customer per day) finish off in the lotus position. help me clean up then follow by a not too bad free massage. damage = $50 + $20(room) and a $10 tips. hope i didnt bored you guys to zzz as 1st time writing fr :o

rentafl
10-10-2005, 06:42 PM
was bored with nothing to do yesterday so call ah binghehe you finally did her liao, i was about to 'blacklist you in no more # list' ;) hehe

mahalosux
10-10-2005, 09:08 PM
hehe you finally did her liao, i was about to 'blacklist you in no more # list' ;) hehe

seems like Ah Bing is becoming very popular liao... ;)

yamazen
10-10-2005, 11:32 PM
Thank you for that precious point rentafl as i think is a gd start and gd encouragement for me: )hehe. Any other cheap and good contact for me? Let me know and i pm u.

Thanks!

rentafl
11-10-2005, 01:27 PM
Ah Bing is becoming very popular liao.hehe you got take que # or not :p
Any other cheap and good contact for me?not for the time being hehe :)

mahalosux
11-10-2005, 03:41 PM
hehe you got take que # or not :p

no hv leh..cos i m under temporary retirement stage... :(

Tua Tao
12-10-2005, 04:49 PM
Feeling fucking horny today, after lunchtime decided to give ah bing a call again. Asking whether is she free, she confirm and kaboom...i reached the destination in 5 mins. Destination keong saik street, never been there so therefore walking the streets with her searching for a hotel for 10 mins, me called friends seeking whether keong saik street got fcuk hotel besides those botique hotels. Managed to find hotel 81, the feeling is like seeing an oasis in the desert! Straightaway rushed in, grab the keys, chop chop go into the room.

Everything went SOP, go into the bathroom, wash my didi and buttcrack. Once we dry onto ourself, we quickly jump onto the bed to proceed for my National Service. While i was fondling her small protruded nipples and vagina, knn!! I forget to bring CD!! Ask her whether she got, but she also never bring. Wtf, cock steam halfway cannot go in...its like the oyster reaching ur mouth but u can't swallow it. CCB, ask her for a BBBJ instead, she obliged and slowly licking my balls and dickhead. Not much of a suction though, but she takes her time and good altitude. Slowly and steadily blowing of about 20 mins, maybe i too tired and the excitement lost due to my carelessness of forgetting bring CD. Finally as i was about to explode, i never tell her thinking of she might CIM. But as my 1st drop shoots in, she pull back and let me cum shoot out...*sigh* Finished my business and quicky pay her $50+$10 tip and we go our separate ways. Well, as previous report says, she got only A cups, face abt 5/10 but altitude is 9/10. Very friendly, can talk anything under the sky.

Btw, heard one story that this motherfucker initially promised her to give her $60 for the service but in the end pay her $40 claiming that HE is in BAD MOOD after sex!!!WTF!!! Come out & play must steady mah, though u send her home by cab but taxi cost $20 meh (Jurong to Changi)? Ppl earning a living lar...This is just a Ah Beng style english FR, please excuse my England.

zzz123
12-10-2005, 04:53 PM
Good afternoon ,

can i have her contact please.

when down to PPC one TN shop, then TCSS wh one gal, she said want to go GL to work, so proceed to bring her there lor, did inform her i'm not OKT, then we want to Hotel 81, as usual just striped n bath together loh, then proceed to bed, so told her to catbatch me, the lick n suck of my nipple quite gd leh, also autofoam her, put one finger in her pussy quite tight, i few friction she moan n wet, then put another finger in, she scream a bit n ask did i put two finger very tight cannot tahan leh, slowly increase the speed she also keep moaning n very high, then ask her to capped me n BJ me, her suction very shiok leh, strong n firm suction n moment of licking the head, shiok sian. Wah she bj me abt 5mins bua tahan liao, ask her to mount on me , she is warm, wet n tight like heaven liao, then she suddenly said never put in like not so big leh, but inside like very big leh, i smiled quietly,then she ride me with momentem so skilful, cannot tahan control a bit jus to save a few cents i told her stop change position to missionery mount her n finger her cits, both of us bua tahan liao she moans more louder liao, i think i cannot liao take out the cap then quickly go to her face she thought i want her to change cap but instead i fire my shots on her whole face, hair, ear n shoulder although she is not prepare but she take it easy, tis is real gd service.So she went to wash her face then juz rest a bit, later she came bk i told her to massage me, she ask me where i want neck or back, i said back lor n she carried on massage me for 10mins, really gd service, i told her i will intro some friends for her after all she sure worth every cents at tis rate.

hyper_rev
12-10-2005, 05:42 PM
Can i have her contact? Would wanna give her a shot. Thanks. :D

newboy1982
12-10-2005, 08:30 PM
Can i have her contact? Would wanna give her a shot. Thanks. :D
Can I have her contact too? Thanks alot... :)

BigBoy123
31-08-2007, 11:45 PM
Hi all bros

i know this thread is quite long ago.

Anyone got her new number?
her last time no is 907996xx

thank